Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[#30] EWE Hell Frozen Over: December 24th, 2006

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

[#30] EWE Hell Frozen Over: December 24th, 2006 Empty
PostSubject: [#30] EWE Hell Frozen Over: December 24th, 2006   [#30] EWE Hell Frozen Over: December 24th, 2006 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:15 pm

Match One
Richard Jones Vs Justin Pain

Winner: Justin Pain

Main Event
Poison Vs Rage
Cancled

SHOW OPEN

"Coming UnDone" by Korn Blasts threw the PA as the Camera pans the IceDome seeing the pumped crowd...first fans ever in history to be in this arena built a mere 3 or 4 weeks ago...The Camera's catch a shot of the Entrance Set which is much like Last year's, with some differences...The Titan Tron appears as a big Frozen Oval...The Stage is all Ice, The part where the Superstars enter threw the curtains, is Frozen Flames that form around to give the stars a spot to walk threw..The Crowd continues to get pumped as Fireworks begin igniting on the brand new Set..

Jonathan Steele: Welcome One and All to the 2006 Edition of eWe Hell Frozen Over!!...we come to you live Christmas Eve to eWe's own Ice Dome!

Tazz: That's Right Steele, This is Nuts!...eWe has truely out did theirselves with this crazy Arena!

Jonathan Steele: Well they tried their best to keep us warm...it's only 50 Degrees in here...but hey that sure beats the negatives outside...

Tazz: You can say that again...

"Legs Like That" by Zebrahead hits the PA System and the crowd stands up to their feet as Torrie Cage comes threw the Curtains sporting a Green Bra...and the traditional Red with white puffy trim Skirt..

Jonathan Steele: Well looks like it's time for our opening match...

Tazz: Gotta love kicking the show off with the ladies...

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Contest, is a Santa's Helper Battle Royal...and is for the #1 contendership for the Women's Title!!...on her way to the ring first...From Detroit Michigan...Torrie Cage!!

Torrie Continues down the ramp, and rolls into the ring...she smiles at the fans for a few moments before Adrienne's theme hits the PA System...The Crowd gives a mixed reaction as She walks threw the curtains wearing a Red Shirt Ripped in half and tied in the shape of a bra...along with a Green Leather Mini Skirt...She glares at the fans then at Torrie as she walks down the ramp.

Jennifer Sparks: And the Opponent...from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada...Adrienne Lawson!!!

She seems focused as she slides into the ring and starts circling Torrie...just as they are about to lock up...that oh too familar song hits...the one we hate hearing, not Hassan's...but the one that we hate hearing in WWE...5 Queers come skipping out threw the Curtians...dressing in lime green...know who I'm talking about yet?...Torrie and Adrienne both look at eachother then another weird look directed towards the homo squad that is dancing their way down the ramp..

Jonathan Steele: What the heck is going on?

Tazz: I thought Vince shredded their application...this is for a Women's Title Shot you morons..

Jonathan Steele: So they qualify then...

Spirit Squad: Ready...Okay...It's not about weather these girls are hot or not....it's about Vince McMahon finaly giving us a shot....if one of us wins this match, we get to stay...so girls you better be ready, cause we're here to play!

Jonathan Steele: What the hell?!

Tazz: Calm down Steele, obviously Jay wanted to stick with the Battle Royal instead of a one on one...so shut up, and watch these homos get owned by 2 Chicks...

SANTA'S HELPER BATTLE ROYAL
Women's #1 contendership

Torrie and Adrienne just look at eachother as they can't believe the Spirit Squad has entered a Diva's Battle Royal...they shrug and run up while the idoits are still hoping around, they knock Mikey and Johnny over the top rope...now 3 are left...Torrie and Lawson high five eachother as they stare off with the other three...Kenny directs traffic as Micky and Nicky charge at the girls...in a few quick motions, on two different sides of the ring...Torrie and Adrienne both drop kick them both over...now they smile and wave at Kenny...Kenny charges at em both as they duck and pull down the top rope, laughing as his own momentum causes his elimination, and The Homo Squads last chance at contracts...

Jonathan Steele: How did you...

Tazz: Who didn't see it coming Steele, honestly...They didn't really Roleplay...they were fillers, to make a real Battle Royal and not a one on one...

Torrie continues to laugh and wave off the Spirit Squad...probably forgetting she still has someone else to fight...which she regrets when she turns around as Adrienne nails her with the Punk'D!

Tazz: I may not be Ashton Kutcher....but Torrie just got Punk'D!!!

She rolls Torrie acrossed and out of the ring, which rings the bell...this is a Diva's Battle Royal folks, which rope don't matter...

Jennifer Sparks: Ladies and Gentlmen...The Winner...and Number One Contender to the Women's Championship...Adrienne Lawson!!!

Adrienne Celebrates as her music begins playing in the PA System.

Jonathan Steele: Well congrats to her...

Tazz: yes indeed..

The Camera's go backstage where we see Vince walking the halls.

Crew Member: Hey Mr. McMahon..how are you?

Mr. McMahon: what kind of question is that?...I'm a billionaire...ECW is on the verge of death again, and Jason Scott is soon to become the new eWe Champion...how do you think?...never been better..

Vince walks to his office where the door has green spray paint on it "Guess Who's Back?" Vince opens the door, and of course sees the room completely destroyed, DX spray paint all over the walls, and a small rooster standing on his desk wearing a mini DX T-Shirt...you can see the Redness of anger in Vince's face as the camera's fade back to the arena..

Summary: Much like last time...a good battle between these two...Cage controlled most of the match in the begining, but Steel would soon turn the tables, and set them up too...After going back and forth fighting over control, it'd be a Power Bomb from the Turnbukle, down to the outside, Threw a Table! that would end this bad boy..

Winner: Chris Steel

Suddenly "Anarchy in the UK" hits and the fans are absolutely stunned as the curtain parts and two of UKW's most notorious figures in Sharq Boi and Chris Burgess walk out. Of course, the sound of jeering and booing overcomes the music, bur the UKW lads lap it up, flicking Vs to the various vocal viewers.

Tazz: What the hell?!

Jonathan Steele: What do they want?!

Tazz: Yeah isn't it bad enough we've got this disgusting UKW stipulation on this match without these amateurs stinking up the place too? Look at Sharq Boi, he makes me sick! And Burgess, he looks like he's just crawled out of the gutter!!

Jonathan Steele: I thought that hobo sleeping in the cubicle in the men's room looked familiar!

Burgess and Sharq Boi walk right around to the announce table and start motioning for Tazz and Steele to get lost.

Burgess: This is a UKW match, so it's got UKW commentators.

Sharq: Yeah, so fuck off!

Tazz: Screw you fish man, this is our show!

Jonathan Steele: Yeah and watch your language Sharq Boi, this isn't UKW you know!

Sharq: Whatever Trevor, go find some minors to interfere with, we're hosting this one.

Tazz and Steele mumble and grumble expletives as they are pushed out of the ringside seats and as Burgess and Sharky sit down Papa Roach's ‘Last Resort' hits and Gaz Black walks out to a load of boos.

Burgess: I don't know if there is anything more evil in the history of the world than that man right there...

Sharq: I still have nightmares about what Black did in UKW, he wasn't there for a long time Chris, but he was arguably the most notorious bad guy we ever had!

Burgess: Yeah I have nightmares about it too Sharq; while I'm sleeping on the silk duvet of the Victorian-style 4 poster bed in the mansion Black's merchandise bought me!!

Sharq: Yeah right Chris, we all know you sleep in a box!

‘They Deserve to Die' hits and the fans keep on booing as the hulking Brutality stomps out from the back.

Burgess: And here comes Brutality, who is looking to extend his current winning streak to a hatrick of victories here in EWE today with a win over the debutant Black.

Sharq: I don't know how Brutality does it (mouths='steroids') but he's been showing a real ruthless streak as of late (mouths='steroids' again), he's really been impressing everyone with his in ring ability and athleticism in EWE management (mouths='because of steroids').

Brutality charges the ring and he and Black trade punches, with Brutality overpowering the smaller Black and knocking him over the ropes and to the outside of the ring. The fans start a loud EWE chant.

DILDO ON A POLE MATCH
Brutality Vs. Gaz Black

Burgess: Poor brainwashed bastards...

Sharq: This match of course, Dildo on a pole, a match born and bred in UKW - probably one of Javi's ideas.

Burgess: Yeah, he insisted on wrestling the prototype practises against one of my little nephews, he spent months developing the rules to this one. Poor Jimmy's still getting treatment...

Brutality is still on the offensive outside of the ring, pingponging Gaz Black into one row of safety rails and then into the opposite side. Brutality hoists Gaz over his head and lets him drop down ribs-first over the safety rail, then he goes for a steel chair and cracks the chair across Gaz's back, causing Gaz to flop into the front row of the rabid EWE audience.

Sharq: All weapons legal in the DOAP match! The overriding rule of course is that the match can't end until someone plucks the dildo from the pole in the corner and uses it in some way.

Burgess: Remember the Android #18 vs. Rikku DOAP match in UKW?

Sharq: ...Dude that wasn't a real match that was just some cartoons you drew...

Burgess: Well... yeah... but do you remember them?

Sharq: (disgusted) No.

Burgess: (enthused) Well I've got them here, look!

Sharq: All weapons legal in the DOAP match! The overriding rule of course is that the match can't end until someone plucks the dildo from the pole in the corner and uses it in some way.

Burgess unscrunches some paper and forces them upon Sharky.

Sharq: NOOOO!! Ugh, that's disgusting... is that... is that a cricket bat?

Brute drags Gaz and dumps him back in the ring, and follows him in with the steel chair. Brute whips Gaz into the corner and positions the chair on the mat, Gaz tries to attack Brute but Brute cuts him off with a chokeslam!

Burgess: Chokeslam!!

Sharq: Wow! Brutality hits his finisher early!! Has Gaz even got any offence in yet?

Burgess: It looks like his window of opportunity is over now, that chokeslam will leave him down for some time!

Brutality goes over to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle, trying to climb the pole to get to the dildo. Brutality struggles to climb the pole, not being the most nimble of men (steroids) but finally plucks the purple plastic penis from the protruding pole.

Burgess: Do you think it vibrates?

Sharq: No it doesn't... or so I've heard... (nervous laughter)

As Brutality looms over Black, Gaz lobs the chair he landed on at the big man knocking Brute backwards into the ropes. Gaz picks up the chair again and again opts simply to chuck it at the big Brute, Gaz grabs Brutality by the hair drops him with a bulldog. Brutality tries to get up right away but Gaz ducks Brute's wild swings and locks in Gaz's version of the Tazzmission... The Blackout!

Burgess: Blackout! Blackout! That's Gaz's trademark! Will Brute be able to hang on?!

Sharq: Both men have hit their finishers so early in this match up!

Brutality, down to one knee manages to break the hold by dropping down to a sitting position, which jawbreakers Gaz. Both men start to get up slowly, and the dildo is lying prone on the mat between them.

Sharq: They've both seen it! Who will use it first?!

Both men dive for it at the same time and bash heads. Both fall back, a little dazed, and go for it again at the same time and smack heads again. Black's nose is bleeding from the bridge and Brutality snatches at the fake phallus and swings for Black's head, but Black ducks and dropkicks Brutality causing him to fall into the corner. Gaz charges at Brute again and hits Brute with the Shining Wizard in the corner. Brute falls flat on his face, dropping the dildo as he falls.

Burgess: Black's got the dildo! Black's got the dildo!

Sharq: Look at that look in his eye? Have you seen anything more sadistic in your life?

Burgess: Wait a minute!! Is that Johnny Chaos!? What the fuck is he doing out here?!?

eWe World Champ Johnny Chaos slides into the ring with a steel chair and he gets a mixed reaction from the fans as he blasts Gaz Black with the steel chair. Black takes the shot, falls down, gets up immediately afterwards and Chaos smashes him with it again. This time Black stays down, his crimson mask spreading. Brutality confronts Chaos but he is also nailed with the chair. Chaos kicks Brutality out of the ring and takes a mic from his pocket.

Chaos: You see that Burgess? I just took out two of the best your crappy little backyard fed UKW has to offer. Sorry... sorry... HAD to offer!

Again, mixed reaction for Chaos as a loud EWE chant starts.

Chaos: I'm so happy to see you, well sorta...Cause now I got a challenge for you.. I know you remember when I use to own this shithole...cause that's when the famous feud first started between eWe & uKw.. let's have a dream match for many eWe and ukw fans, if ya'll even had any...once and for all I prove who the superior fed really was...Owner Vs Owner...Johnny Chaos...Christopher Burgess...January 3rd!

Burgess grabs a mic.

Burgess: I'll see you there Jonny, but how about we make things interesting? How about we put a title on the line. Now I know you're hands are tied as far as that piece of tin belt you've got goes, and I don't see why I should have to risk any of the title belts I retired with, so how about a neutral title... I'm thinking... the AWO World Championship!

The fans seem surprised.

Burgess: And rather than just have any old match, why not compete in UKW's own... FLY THE FLAG match!! An EWE flag at one corner of the ring, a UKW flag at the other. I'll be beating your ass, climbing the ladder, getting my flag, getting off the ladder, beating your ass again and climbing the ladder in the middle of the ring so I can hook my flag above the ring and have my hand held high as the NEW... AWO... World... Heavyweight... Champion!

Chaos looks somewhat amused.

Chaos: I like it...Dunno if that can really be considered a prize...but I like it, but your all wrong, we won't see The Pitiful uKw flag hanging high...and we won't see Burgess raising the pathetic AWO World Title...but instead we'll see the eWe Flag raising high...Burgess I'll see you there, and watch who comes out with that trash Title...and his name isn't Burgess...it's JOHNNY!...FUCKING!!...CHAOS!!!

Chaos leaves the ring smirking, just as Gaz Black starts to stir. Brutality slides in behind Black and picks up the dildo. Black starts to get to his feet, Brute slaps the dildo across the back of Gaz's head and folds him up like an accordion with a brutal German suplex. UKW's favourite Referee Hans Lapin Der Mat counts the 3 and the fans boo as Brutality's arm is raised in victory.

Sharq: Brutality wins! Brutality wins!

Burgess: That bastard Johnny Chaos just ruined a perfectly good match. He blindsided Gaz!

Sharq: You know what that match was Burge?

Burgess: What?

Sharq: It was a CUNTBREAKER!!!

Burgess: (cheers) WAAAAY!! Ahhhh memories.....

Sharq: We better go before Steele and Tazz get back. I'm just going to leave them with a little present.

Sharq makes straining noises.

Burgess: Are you trying to fart?

Sharq's face drops.

Sharq: Uh oh!! That wasn't a fart!!

Burgess: You'll probably be able to sell those skidmarked undies to one of these fans, they're used to buying SHIT from the EWE merchandise stalls....

Story: Predator has been a pretty good Mid Eastern Champion...only 6 days away from Breaking Laws Record for longest Mid Eastern title Reign...so who's the only man left to stop him?...a man that goes by the name of Kaiser Way who won a Number One Contendership match to earn this shot...can he stop him?...or will Predator set an all new record?

"I and Identify" by POD hits and the crowd gives a mixed reaction as James Mitchel comes threw the curtains carrying a leash, and smiles as he jerks Kaiser threw the curtains who's connected with a dog collar.

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Contest is set for one fall, and is for the eWe Mid Eastern Championship!!...introducing the Challenger, accompanied by James Mitchel...from The Alleies of New York, New York...weighing in at 245 pounds...Kaiser Way!!

The Crowd continues to boo Mitchel who leads Kaiser down to the ring.

Tazz: is it me..or is that kinda freaky?

"My Desire" by Unearth hits the PA and the crowd jumps to their feet as Predator steps threw the curtains with the Mid Eastern Title locked around his waist...

Jennifer Sparks: Now The opponent, from Pittsburg, PA...weighing in at 280 Pounds...he is the current eWe Mid Eastern Champion...The Predator!!!

Predator enters the ring and unhooks the Title, he raises it up showing it off to the cheering crowd...he hands the title to the ref and removes his "You Look Funny" T-Shirt tossing it into the crowd, The Ref Raises the belt up as the bell rings..

MID EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP
Predator{c} Vs. Kaiser Way

Tazz: Here we go, the first of Five Title Matches here tonight..

Jonathan Steele: First Time all Chaos Titles are on the line in the same night since Extreme OverLoad back in June..

Predator starts pacing around as James smiles...he unhooks the leash and dashes out of the ring, as he does Kaiser races over and takes Predator down with a hard clothesline...Kaiser quickly grabs Predators arm and locks in a armbar...After a few moments Kaiser picks him up by the arm and tosses him up, slamming him into the mat...he hooks the leg, only to get a two count.

Tazz: Kaiser is looking pretty good so far..

Jonathan Steele: The Match ain't over yet Tazz..

Kaiser drags Predator up by the hair and whips him hard into the corner...Kaiser gets him up on the turnbukle and brings him back down hard with a Superplex...Kaiser quickly drags Predator back up and hits a quick DDT, Kaiser then locks in a Side Leg Lock as the ref starts to check on Predator..Predator refuses to give up, but the ref keeps asking...Finaly Pred fights his way over and grabs the ropes...Kaiser lets go of the hold and pulls Pred back up, he locks in and plants a belly to back suplex, Kaiser keeps it locked and hits another, still keeping it locked he goes for three, but Pred rolls around and hits one of his own..

Jonathan Steele: Good counter by the champ..

Tazz: I can see who your going for..

Jonathan Steele: I'm being impartial..

Tazz: And I'm Banging Brittney Spears..

Jonathan Steele: She any good?

The Crowd gets pumped as Predator gets back to his feet and takes Kaiser right back down with a standing drop kick..after a few moments they both get up and Predator whips him into the corner, Pred Charges and Kaiser hits a forarm right in his jaw...Kaiser grabs Predator and whips him into the ropes, Kaiser bends over for the back body drop, but Predator kicks him right in the face and drops a quick DDT!

Tazz: a kick right in the chop!...did you hear that?!

Predator stalks Kaiser to get back up...after a few moments he does and Pred locks in his version of the Tazzmission!

Jonathan Steele: And here it is!...he calls it The FTW!!

Tazz: Maybe it's just me...but why does it look so damn familar?

Tazz scratches his head and tries to figure out why the FTW looks familar to him, as the crowd starts getting behind Predator and chanting for Kaiser to tap!...Just when it looks he may be about ready too...Adrienne Lawson makes her way back down the ramp...she slowly walks up the steps and starts flirting with the ref...Predator releases the hold and is about to go give her a piece of his mind...when he's cracked in the back of the head walking Cane by James Mitchel!!....The Crowd boos as Kaiser makes the cover and Adrienne hops down...the ref turns around and makes the count...yet somehow Predator Barely kicks out!

Jonathan Steele: YES!! he kicks out!...I thought surely he was gonna be screwed!!

Tazz: Steele that's just nasty..

Kaiser gets ticked off and rips Predator up by the hair...he sets him up for the Guardian Way, but Predator rolls out and kicks him in the gut, Connecting The Brinct of Extinction!!...The Crowd Roars and counts with the ref as Predator hooks the leg for the 1!...2!!...3!!!

Jennifer Sparks: Ladies and Gentlemen your winner...And STILL Mid Eastern Champion...The Predator!!!

"My Desire" by Unearth starts back up as The ref hands Predator his title...he raises it up and celebrates for a few minutes before heading back up the ramp..

Story: Vince has truely proved to be a coniving, self centered son of a...Christy knows this better then anyone at the moment...as she fought hard and won the Women's Title Tournament to surely become the Champion...just to find out she had one more match to win...The Diva's Title will be Unified tonight, in an Ultimate X Match between Dream and Christy Chaos...the winner shall be the new Womens champion, once and for all!

The lights dim down and "Just Like You" by 3 Days Grace starts up as Christy Chaos walks out onto the entrance ramp with a very focused look on her face...

Jennifer Sparks: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is an Ultimate X match for the EWE Women's Championship... making her way to the ring first... weighing in at 125 pounds... from Kansas City, Missouri... Christy Chaos!

Christy slides into the ring as the crowd cheers...

Tazz: It's been a while since Christy was in a title match... and her track record isn't so great.

Jonathan Steele: Plus Dream's been on a roll... who knows where this one is going...

Christy's theme dies out as “There It Go” by Juelz Santana starts up and Dream walks out onto the entrance ramp with the EWE Diva title over her shoulder... the crowd boos as she holds it high in the air...

Tazz: With Candice gone... here comes the new lady everyone loves to hate...

Jennifer Sparks: And the opponent... from Boston, Massachusetts... weighing in at 112 pounds... she is your EWE Diva Champion... Dream!

Dream slides into the ring and looks at Christy... The ref takes the title from her as both Christy and Dream look up at the EWE Women's title hanging in the middle of the giant X above the ring... the bell sounds...

WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP Ultimate X
Dream Vs Christy Chaos

The two circle each other for a few moments before finally locking up... Dream trips Christy down with a leg sweep then jumps on her with a quick double stomp... Christy rolls in pain on the floor as the crowd boos.

Tazz: Dream already pleasing the crowd...

Dream picks up Christy and whips her against the ropes, Dream gives Christy a hard back body drop, but Christy's foot brushes the title hanging from the X...

Jonathan Steele: If that belt would have fallen... Christy could have won it!

Dream looks up at the title making sure it doesn't fall... then out of no where, she is speared hard into the turnbuckle by Christy. Christy then runs to the opposite turnbuckle and runs at Dream... she hits a huge Stinger splash... Dream lays in the corner looking in bad shape before Christy runs back to hit another... but Dream moves out of the way, and Christy collides with the steel post holding the X up...

Jonathan Steele: Christy Chaos hard into the pole...

Tazz: That's the way she likes it..

Jonathan Steele: You're nasty!

Dream turns Christy around and lifts her up to the top rope... Dream goes for a top rope hurricanrana, but Christy locks her legs around the top rope... Christy lifts Dream up back up and goes to powerbomb her down, but Dream grabs the X... Christy falls down to the mat as Dream starts to shimmy over to the center...

Tazz: Get her down Christy!

Christy jumps at Dream's feet but Dream lifts hers up... Christy then runs to the ropes and slides out onto the apron... she hops up to the tope rope, then jumps at Christy and hits a hard drop kick sending Dream front flipping onto her back from the X...

Jonathan Steele: AWESOME MOVE!

Dream sits up holding her back in pain... but is then quickly dropkicked by Christy! Christy starts to look towards the turnbuckle... She starts to climb up... she gets her hands on the X as Dream is shown getting up... Dream starts to go to the corner next to the one Christy went up... Dream gets on the X as well, and now it's a fight to the middle...

Tazz: Go Dream!

Jonathan Steele: Go Christy!

Dream is going a little faster... but Christy is working towards the middle as well... they both get pretty close to the title when Dream starts to swing and kick Christy hard with both legs... Christy reaches for the title... Christy gets a hold of it... Dream then jumps onto Christy and they both end up getting pulled down... they both land standing... Christy goes to kick Dream, but Dream catches it, she spins Christy around and hits a kick of her own... Dream then bounces off the ropes and hits the WEAVER!

Tazz: Weaver... Christy is out cold!

Dream stumbles towards the corner and starts to climb up again... she starts to shimmy across the big X towards the middle... Christy slowly gets up...

Jonathan Steele: Hurry up Christy!

Christy grabs Dream's legs... he pulls Dream off the X and powerbombs her hard down to the mat... Christy lifts Dream up still in the powerbomb position and drops Dream for a thunderous second powerbomb... Christy then picks Dream up again and hoists her up into a crucifix powerbomb... Christy pushes Dream high, and Dream grabs the EWE Women's title with her feet! Christy slams Dream down... the title falls as well... Dream rolls onto the title as the ref sees it... and rings the bell...

Jennifer Sparks: The Winner of this Match...And New Women's Champion...Dream!!

Jonathan Steele: Great Match...

Tazz: Indeed it was Steel...Indeed it was...I guess The Ultimate X, Just ain't for the Chaos Family..

Dream's Music starts back up as she slowly heads up the ramp...she pauses on the stage and raises the Title up to the booing crowd, which only makes her smile..

The Crowd waits patiently before "Cocky" by Kid Rock Echos threwout the arena...the crowd stands up and cheer as K~Dawg comes pumped threw the curtains with the Tag Title Locked around his Waste...he waits as Rick soon follows still a little banged up from eariler, also wearing the Tag Title...and of course They are escorted by Lily.

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Contest is set for one fall...and it is for the eWe Tag Team Championships!...introducing first!...accompanied by Lily...From Detroit Michigan....at a combined wait of 417 pounds...They are the eWe Tag Team Champions...Rick Cage & K~Dawg, Detroits Most Wanted!!

DMW Continues down the ramp as the crowd shows them some respect...they both hop on a turnbukle and raise up their belts before handing them to the ref...Their music dies out and the arena goes silent for a few seconds...

Jennifer Sparks: And Introducing The Challengers...

the lights dim down a little and the PA Speakers echo that famous Question.

ARE YOU READY?

The Crowd Nearly hits the roof as the song continues to play and Green Lights flash all over the entrance set...then it comes to that part...you know...BREAK IT DOWN!!...after that HHH, HBK, & Steph come threw the curtains, which somehow impossibly gets the crowd even louder!...HHH goes to the right side of the stage, HBK to the left, both raising up X's with their arms...Stephanie stands in the center with her right hand on her hip..

Jennifer Sparks: Accompanied To The Ring By Stephanie McMahon Helmsley!!...At a combined Weight of 495 pounds!...The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels...and The Game Triple H...They are...D-GENERATION X!!!

The Crowd continues to go nuts as DX Continues down the ramp...They slide into the ring as DMW respectfully rolls out...HHH on one side, HBK on the other, Steph in the middle...funny enough she even joins in...as the 3 of them deliever 4 Cross Chops simintaniously to the 4 Green X's Shooting off behind them...Stephanie stands there with her left hand on her hip, and her right hand pointing at HHH & HBK as they do their traditional center of the ring pose, which now cues HBK's normal Pyro, that is green now...The Crowd is irate as Steph climbs out, the song dies out and DMW enters the ring..

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Detroits Most Wanted{c} Vs D-Generation X

Tazz: Perhaps the most anticipated Tag Match here on Chaos in awhile..is about to kick off..

The Crowd gets ready as HHH and Cage Stand by on the aprons and HBK & Dawg start out the match...HBK and Dawg circle around for a few minutes before finally locking it up...Dawg tries to out power HBK, but HBK answers with a side hip toss...HBK backs up and smiles..Dawg smirks back as he gets back to his feet...HBK Charges with a Clothesline, but Dawg ducks out of the way hits a reverse neckbreaker...Dawg walks over and Tags in Rick as they hit HBK with a Double DDT...Rick covers but HBK kicks out...Rick grabs HBK up and hits a quick Snap Suplex...He flips over into a cover, for another kick out...Rick picks HBK back up again, and irish whips him, but HBK stays attached and sends him hard into the corner...HBK walks over and Tags in Triple H...HHH enters the ring as Cage charges, HHH takes him to the mat with a hard clothesline..

Tazz: Good Impact there by The Game..

Jonathan Steele: Indeed so Tazz...I gotta say, great Teamwork by both teams Thus far...

HHH picks Rick back up and whips him into the ropes, obviously looking for the Spinebuster...but on the return Cage drops him with a Drop Kick...Rick quickly gets back to his feet and tags Dawg back in...HHH gets up and looks at Dawg who has a smirk on his face...he raises up 2 fingers, then puts up a third...HHH's lips say "not tonight" as they lock up...Dawg tries to out power HHH, what was he thinking?...HHH sends him acrossed the ring...Dawg pounds the mat and gets back up...HHH smiles and cockily waves for him to "come to daddy" Dawg wastes no time Charging, but stopping...messing with HHH enough to hit a quick spinning heel kick...HHH holds his jaw as Dawg flies up the turnbukle and crashes back down with a moonsault...after getting a two count Dawg takes HHH to his corner and tags in Rick, as they take him to the mat with a double top rope SuperPlex...Rick rolls into the cover hooking the leg, getting a 2 before HBK breaks it up..

Jonathan Steele: DMW might be starting to isolate The Game here...

HHH gets back to his feet and quickly captures Rick with a face buster...He tries to follow up with the Pedigree, but Rick Counters and hits The C4 Slam!(Angle Slam) Rick crawls over and tags Dawg back in as he climbs up and gives HHH HBK's famous Elbow Drop!...He gets a two count before HBK again breaks it up...Dawg picks HHH up and hits a Streaker..

Jonathan Steele: Streaker!!

Tazz: Where?!...Was it a Female?

Dawg starts stalking HHH as he starts to slowly get up...as he gets there Dawg looks For Da Meat Hook, but HHH shoves him off onto the mat...Dawg gets back up and charges at HHH, who drops him with a Spinebuster!!...HHH tries to catch his breath as HBK starts pounding the top turnbukle..HHH and Dawg slowly start towards eachother's corners...and at the same time both make the tag...HBK comes in fired up, duh just like always when there is a tag after being isolated...HBK hits Cage with a Diving Clothesline and waits for him to get back up...Cage gets up and HBK drops him with a standing Drop Kick...as he gets back up he notices Dawg coming at him, so he side steps and sends him over the top...

Jonathan Steele: The Show Stopper is all pumped up now!

HBK continues on and bounces off the ropes...he catches Rick with the diving Clothesline and waits a few seconds on the mat...before popping up like a pimple on prom night...He Grabs Rick and gives him the Scoop Slam before climbing up top...he smirks at the crowd and measures Rick up...before giving the ol Cross Chop followed by the Flying Elbow!!...HBK gets all hyped up as he plays to the crowd and walks over to the opposite corner...he grabs the top rope...and starts a stompin!!

Tazz: Looks Like HBK's Tuning Up The Band!!

HBK continues to tune up the band until Rick slowly starts getting to his feet...HBK goes in motion, but half way accrossed the ring it's broken up, By Da Meat Hook!!

Jonathan Steele: K~Dawg may of just saved the Titles!!

Dawg rolls back out and Rick turns around...he notices HBK is out so he hooks the leg...but JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME...HHH BREAKS IT UP!...HHH gets up and finds himself in a slug fest with K~Dawg...Rick pries HBK up and they too start exchanging blows...all 4 men in the ring at the same time exhanging lefts and rights...this war continues awhile and the ref loses track who the legal men are...K~Dawg soon catches HHH with The Fear Factor!

Jonathan Steele: We don't see that one much...

Tazz: Maybe that's cause Jay isn't a fan of TNA, so he has no idea what AJ Styles Spiral Tap even is...have you thought about that Steele?

Jonathan Steele: Ummm...

Going with the information Tazz just gave, I won't even say if there is a cover or a subbmission...just know that HBK breaks it up before the 3/tap out...The madness continues on until noone even knows who the legal men are..

Jonathan Steele: Do you even remember who the Legal Men are?

Tazz: Who cares...this is nuts!...and quit trying to kiss Jay's ass..

Rick tries for a C4 Slam on HBK, but HBK Counters and hits a fast Drop Kick...HBK then starts tuning up the Band for the 2nd time...meanwhile Dawg looks for another Meat Hook on Trips...but Trips counters and shoves him off...Dawg comes back for more, only to take a Face Buster...HHH gives Dawg The Cross Chop as Rick starts getting up...at the same time HHH hits Dawg with the Pedigree and Rick takes some Sweet Chin Music!!...The crowd go nuts as both take the cover and the ref slides in the middle to make the count...1...2...3!!!

Jonathan Steele: And there it is!!

Tazz: New Champs!!!

Jennifer Sparks: Here are your winners...And NEW EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!...D-GENERATION X!!!

"Break It Down" Pumps back threw the PA System as The Ref Hands HHH & HBK their titles...Stephanie enters the ring to help them celebrate as HHH gives her a Hug and a kiss...They both hand the titles to her as HHH and HBK do the 4 Cross chops again to the 4 Green X's..

Jonathan Steele: History Made...Christmas Eve of 2006!!...The 1st ever 2x Tag Team Champions in eWe History!!

Tazz: And they go by D-Generation X!!!

DX Continues to celebrate as they start to make their exit...but not up the ramp, but rather threw the crowd...

Story: A Dream Match to many...Could say the 1st time they met, was Rikku's eWe Debut...January of 2005...a 10 person Battle royal for the #10 Spot in eWe's 1st and only Royal Rumble Match...Rikku won that match, with participants featuring Toxic Angel among others...but what would happen in a 1 on 1 encounter?...we are about to find out folks...Rikku made the big trade...and was fooled by Toxic Angel into thinking she was her friend...only to cost her a loss against Candice...so the stage is set...but who will it be?...who will be The Last Woman Standing!

The Crowd waits Vigorously until "Real Emotion" echoes around the arena..The Crowd hops to their feet as Rikku happily skips threw the curtains..

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Contest is a Last Woman Standing Match...introducing first...from Spira...Rikku!!!

The Crowd continues to cheer as Rikku happily skips down the ramp and rolls into the ring...she removes her Hulkamania shirt, which makes fans cheer more, expecially the males...she tosses it into the crowd...she starts to get focused, when she smiles and retrieves 2 more shirts inside her pants and tosses them into the crowd as well...

Tazz: Whatever Got fans got them shirts...they are very very lucky!...hey if you guys can hear me, tell me what she smells like!!

"The World is a Vampire" By Smashing Pumpkins hit the PA as the cheers change to boos and TA & Zander step threw the curtains..

Jennifer Sparks: The opponent...accompanied by Zander...From Montreal, Quebec, Canada...Toxic Angel!!

The crowd continues to boo as they walk down the ramp...TA sees a Sign in the front row that says "Toxic Angel Gave Me Aids" She snatches it and rips it up, throwing it back in the fans face...She slides into the ring and gives Rikku one of the coldest stares you'd ever seen...and all Rikku can do is smile, and wave enthusically

LAST WOMAN STANDING
Rikku Vs Toxic Angel

Rikku cheerfully skips around as TA still gives that cold look..Rikku skips forward and puts her hand out...TA looks at it for a second before slapping it away...Rikku frowns and sticks it out again...TA shakes her head and grabs her hand...Rikku smiles, until TA gives her a hard clothesline..

Jonathan Steele: Glad to see our Hall of Famer has good sportsmanship..

Tazz: Don't you mean Sportswomanship?...and who cares, this is a Last Woman Standing Match Steele...it's gonna get Brutal, if Rikku can't get sadistic...she hasn't got a prayer..

Jonathan Steele: Telling Rikku to get sadistic...is like telling AWO to put on a good show..

The Crowd boos TA as she grabs Rikku up by the hair and hits a quick snap suplex..TA wastes no time rolling out of the ring and walking over to the Time Keeper...she flashes a smile, before tossing him on his ass and taking the Chair inside the ring...She smacks the Mat and waits for Rikku to get up...as she does she quickly Drop Kicks the chair back in her face!

Jonathan Steele: Alright Rikku!

The Crowd of course gets behind Rikku as she climbs up on the turnbukle She smiles and waits for TA to get up...when she does she soars off connecting a Missle Drop Kick...Rikku waits over in the corner as the ref counts a 3 before TA is back up...Rikku comes at TA as TA side steps and slams her into the ring post!...Rikku holds her shoulder as TA Charges Rikku ducks out of the way and jumps up on the ropes doing a corkscrew landing on TA...Rikku climbs the turnbukle and is looking for a Moonsault...as she comes down TA grabs the chair at the last second and smacks her in the face!

Tazz: Now that had to hurt!

Jonathan Steele: I believe they both took damage on that one..

The Ref starts to count as the crowd starts ranting and cheering....at about 6 both girls make it to their feet...Rikku comes at TA but TA moves out of the way and hits a Reverse NeckBreaker...she Grabs Rikku up by the hair and hits The Toxic!!...The Crowd boos as TA walks over and catches her breath in the corner as Rikku lays out cold...1...2...3...4...5...6....7....8...Rikku pulls herself up with the ropes...TA gets frustrated and charges...Rikku pulls down the top rope as TA falls out to the floor...Rikku waits for her to get back up before leaping over and crashing on top!

Tazz: High Flying Diva's!...I LOVE IT!

Rikku gets up and starts to irish whip TA, TA keeps connected and slams Rikku hard into the Steel Steps!!...The crowd boos as TA pulls a Ladder out from Under the Ring and slides it inside...She retrieves a Table and slides it in as well...she then grabs Rikku and rolls her in...TA sets both the Table and the ladder up before turning to grab Rikku to put her on it, but when she turns around she's hit with the Hyper Drive!!

Tazz: Goodnight Irene..

Jonathan Steele: Actually her real name is Eliza..

Rikku rests in the corner as the ref begins the count...1...2...3....4....5....6....7...8...9....TA barely makes it up!...Rikku can't believe as she starts towards TA...TA grabs the chair and catches Rikku right between the Eyes!!...the crowd boos as TA smiles and rolls Rikku onto the table...she begins climbing the ladder?

Tazz: When did this become a Ladder Match?

Jonathan Steele: I'm forseeing a D-Tox off the Ladder threw the table..

Tazz: You need to get out more..

TA slowly but surely makes it to the top of the ladder...She looks down and notices Rikku ain't on the table anymore...she then looks over at about the same time Rikku reaches the top of the other side...They begin Exchanging Rights before TA is looking for a SuperPlex...but Rikku fights her way out of hit...The Ladder starts to wobble as Rikku reaches over and grabs TA...she leaps off and somehow, threw mid air...hits the Hyper Drive all the way down crashing threw the Table!!

Tazz: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Jonathan Steele: AMAZING!!

The Crowd chants "Holly Shit" as the ref starts the count...1...2....3....4....5....6...Rikku makes it to her feet...7....8....9....10!!!

Jennifer Sparks: Ladies and Gentlemen your winner...Rikku!!

Tazz: That Match was off the Chain..

Jonathan Steele: I couldn't agree more Tazz...

Rikku slowly walks up the ramp with a smile on her face..

To Be Continued

Date: December 24th, 2006

Venue: eWe IceDome, Antartica

Theme Song: "Coming Undone" by Korn

Promotion: Chaos Brand Exclusive

Turnout: 38 RolePlays

Recovery Status: Recovered with Wayback Machine

RESULTS CREDIT

Cabbage: Jericho/Edge & EWE Title

BJ: Women's Title

Burge: Brutality Vs. Gaz Black

Luke: International Title

JAY: Everything Else

JAY 2022: Remastered Graphics

SUPERSTAR OF THE WEEK

K~Dawg

Top 10 Male Rpers

1: K~Dawg

2: D-Generation X

3: Edge

4: Alex Stone

5: Law

6: Rick Cage

7: Chris Steel

8: Brutality

9: Predator

10: Kaiser Way

DIVA OF THE WEEK

Rikku

Top 5 Female Rpers

1: Rikku

2: Toxic Angel

3: Dream

4: Christy Chaos

5: Adrienne Lawson

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

[#30] EWE Hell Frozen Over: December 24th, 2006 Empty
PostSubject: HFO 2006 Part Two   [#30] EWE Hell Frozen Over: December 24th, 2006 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:16 pm

PART TWO

Story: As We know...eWe Champion Law vacated the International Title nearly a month ago...not wanting to worry about both divisions...so an immediate 4 match one round qualifyer was created by the champ himself...how ironic that the 4 finalists have feuds within theirselves...Assassin & Stone had that heated battle at final cut...and who can forget Dawg and Knight's encounter for the TV Title on the last edition of ShowDown...not to overlook K~Dawg and Stone in that brutal K~Dawg's House of Fun at Dynamic Destruction...it's sure to be a good one folks...Tables...Ladders...Chairs...and a NEW CHAMPION GURANTEED! OH MY!!

The lights dim out as Fire Emblem Black Knight Theme hits the PA and the crowd boos as The Black Knight walks threw the curtains with his big sword...he has one in his hand too..

Jonathan Steele: That sword is huge..

Tazz: Thanks Jon, I don't think you should be looking at me like that but thanks... Now, to Black Knight.

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Contest is a TLC Match and is for the eWe International Championship!!...first from Tellius...weighing in at 275 Pounds...The Black Knight!!

Knight continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring...he swings his sword barely missing Jennifer who hits the mat trying to avoid it...he tosses the sword on the outside and waits the opponents..."The Outsider" by A Perfect Circle hits and the crowd gets a mixed reaction as Assassin splits the curtains..

Jennifer Sparks: The Opponents...first from Dallas Texas...weighing in at 255 pounds...The Assassin!!

Assassin continues down the ramp and hops into the ring...After a few moments the PA Echoes "Cocky" by Kid Rock which makes the crowd cheer...K~Dawg comes threw the curtains, looking a little dissapointed about losing his Tag Titles earlier on...

Jennifer Sparks: And now, from Detroit Michigan...weighing in at 202 Pounds...K~Dawg!!

Dawg enters the ring and looks at Knight and Assassin as his music dies down...after a few moments of silence..."Crack Addict" Limp Bizkit hits which makes the crowd jump back up....Stone comes threw the curtains and gets a few mixed reactions after last week's Chaos...He waves them off and continues down the ramp..

Jennifer Sparks: And Finally...from Chicago Illinois!!..weighing in at 206 pounds...The Time Keeper...Alex Stone!!

Stone Continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring...he eyes all three of his opponents as they do the same...

International Championship - 4 Way TLC
Assassin Vs Alex Stone Vs K~Dawg Vs Black Knight

With the four men now ready in the ring, the referee looks at them all, inturn asking if they're prepared. He takes a few seconds to check the ladders, and tables at Ringside. The layout fo rthe match is very same. On the 4 sides of the ring there are set up tables, with a chair lay on them. At two sides of the ring next to the table there are ladders. Down the left side of the ramp there are tables laid on there sides leant on eachother, and on the other side, Ladders in much the same formation. The referee Signals the bell, and the match is underway as the bell rings three times.

Jonathan Steele: "The eWe International title will be decided, RIGHT NOW!"

All four men begin to look around, all staying back in there corners. K~Dawg is opposite Assassin, with Stone to his left and Black Knight to his right. They are all looking at one another, waiting it out. The fans start a short chants of "Boring" but only a few do it. Slowly K~Dawg and Assassin begin to edge toward one another, with the others standing in their corner, they come together, locking up. They tangle for a second, but suddenly stone and Knight fly from their corners, Stone taking K~Dawg down with a knee to the ribs and Knight clotheslining Assassin!

Tazz: "Ouch, Cheapshot!"

Knight flexes and poses turning around and shouting, but as he turns he gets a kick to the gut from Stone. Black Knight bends holding his gut, Stone grabs him by the back and the top of his spine and spins him throwing him through the ropes and out of the ring. Black knight smashes downt o the amts at the side of the ring, rolling over. Stone follows him from the ring.

Jonathan Steele: "Metal suit or not, that is gunna take something out of you!"

Black Knight slowly crawls to his feet, but Stone follows him up hitting a knee to the gut and then bouncing his head from the Steel steps. Stone looks around, but suddenly out of no where comes K~Dawg, flying through the air and smashing down onto Alex Stone!

Tazz: "Look out! HOLY SHIT!"

The fans erupt as K~Dawg stands up using the help of a table staggering back leaning onto it. The camera pans back as Assassin tbegins his run towards the ropes. he jumps straighting his body like a dart to fly through the ropes, but he is stopped dead in mid-air!

Tazz: "Holy shit, chair to the head!"

A replay is shown, with a double feature. It shows that Just as Assassin is about to Jump K~Dawg grabs the chair from the table and launches it at him. As that was Shown, In real time K~Dawg has picked up a ladder and slid it into the ring, as we rejoin the action he rolls into the ring, slowly getting to his feet.

Jonathan Steele: "That loss earlier tonight hasn't slowed K~Dawg down one little bitch Tazz, he is thinking about ending this already."

Tazz: "I don't blame him one bit, DX gave him and Cage a beating of a life time, in one hell of a match. The longer this goes, the more he will take beatings, and the worse his chances of leaving with the belt will become."

K~Dawg sets the ladder up, right under the title. He looks up, as the camera pans out it's clear that the ladder isn't going to be big enough to get the title, well, not unless you get right to the top and stretch, but he doesn't know that. He puts his feet on the bottom step, and begins to climb. He looks up as he takes another step, but that's as far as he gets, Black Knight grabs his turnks and yanks him down, turns him around and levels him with a clothesline!

Jonathan Steele: "Good night!"

Black Knight lifts K~Dawg up, and then squats down lifting him onto his shoulders. He looks around and then walks with K~Dawg on his shoulders, He then vaults K~Dawg off right into Alex Stone, but Stone catches him with ease, holding him up. He looks around, thinking what do with K~Dawg, who his at his mercy.

Tazz: "Caught him like a sack of potatoes!"

Before he can Decide, Assassin does it for him, cracking him right over the head with a chair. Alex Stone staggers stunned, still holding K~Dawg. Assassin smacks the chair into the back of K~Dawg this time, this is enough. Stone falls back to the floor still with the former tag champ in his arms, crashing through one of the tables on the way.

Jonathan Steele: "Table for two?"

The fans erupt once more, as Assassin smirks looking down on the two, still with the chair. The camera cuts back to the ring, as Black Knight is nearly to the top of the ladder. The fans alert Assassin to this, he spins and slides in quick, running and cracking the chair across the right side of Black Knight. BK rocks slightly, but keeps his balance on the ladder, he just stops climbing. assassin takes the chair again and slams the back of Black knight this time. Assassin looks around dropping the chair, he turns and runs off to the ropes bouncing from then, jumps up smashing into the ladder. The ladder Topples Black knight falling and hitting into the ropes on his stomach, he is hung up for a second, but he then, from the impact of the fall, is vaulted back into the air. He flips over and smashes through the table hard!

Tazz: "He ain't gettin' up for a few days."

The fans chant, "Holy shit." over and over as Assassin slowly climbs out of the ring. He lifts the ring Curtain and reaches under, pulling out an even bigger ladder. He pushes it into the ring and slides in after it. Setting it up. As he does show, the camera shows Black Knight, still down, K~Dawg sitting up against the steps, not really with it, and Stone slowly trying to get up. Assassin has the ladder set up now, the camera pamns back to show the whole ring, and the arena, and the ladder nearly touches the title.

Jonathan Steele: "Look at the size of that ladder"

Assassin starts climbing the ladder, when he gets to anout his forth step, he looks around checking for people. He then continues going up. He reaches the top pretty quick, sitting on the ladder, at the very top. His legs hanging down either side of the ladder. He looks up to the belt, it's in touching distance, he smirks and raises his arm to unhook it.

Tazz: "Assassin's got it!"

Just as Tazz says that the ladder is FLUNG down, assassin falls to the side and through ANOTHER table. The chair bending under him too. The fans erupt as Alex Stone and K~Dawg are back in the ring, they worked together! A replay is shown as the two lift and throw the ladder!

Jonathan Steele: "Holy Crap, assassin is done! Someone get the EMTs!"

K~Dawg quickly hits Stone with a right hand, but stone fires back sitha harder Right, and then another. He grabs the hand of K~Dawg and flings him to the ropes, catches him as he bounces back and unleashing a belly to belly overhead suplex! K~Dawg lands hard on the Canvas, Stone turns around letting off a scream as the fans yell "This is awesome"

Tazz: "Stone is getting fired up!"

Stone grabs the chair, and launches it over at K~Dawg who is still on the floor. He then walks over and lifts K~Dawg up, kicking him in the stomach and htrowing him over the top rope to ringside, but K~Dawg grabs the ropes and hangs on, landing on the apron.

Tazz: "Bye."

Tazz doesn't notice he held on, and neither does Stone. Stone turns and grabs the ladder setting it up. He looks up, seeing if it's inline, and moves it a little. He then starts to climb up, but by the third step he has to hop down, because Black Knight is getting back into the ring. Stone hits a righjt to the face of Black knight, and BK hits him back, they go at it with straight up punches over and over. Blackknight then ducks one of Stones hadns and whips him off to the ropes. Stone returns and grabs the arm of BK whipping him instead, as BJK returns Stone bends and lifts BK vaulting him up, he turns and grabs the head as Black Knight comes down hittign what looks like a stunner!

Jonathan Steele: "Alex Stone hits the time out, he really wants this!"

Black Knight stgagers back falling through the ropes and onto the apron, then rolling down to the floor. Stone goes back climbing up the ladder, he getshalf way and looks up.

Tazz: "He has been fairly dominant Steele, he is takin' it!"

Stone gets to about the third step from the top, and then reaches up for the title. He looks up, he fingers inches away.

Jonathan Steele: "Inches between Alex Stone and the title."

He looks down, about to take another step, but NO! K~Dawg flies in with a dropkick taking Stone off the ladder and to the floor!

Jonathan Steele: "Oh my god!"

A replay is shown, the dropkick is actually with a chair. K~Dawg holds the chair in his right hand and springboards from the ropes, flying through the air and connecting a PERFECT kick to the side of Alex Stone. The fans scream "Holy Shit" as Stone rolls around in Pain. K~Dawg drags himself up using the foot of the ladder, he pleans on the ladder, putting his foot on the bottom step. He is somewhat unsure.

Jonathan Steele: "Black Knight is down, Assassin is down, Alex Stone is down, K~Dawg has a clear run!"

Tazz: "After two long hard matches, can he still make it?"

The fans are willing K~Dawg on, as he takes each step slowly. He reaches up after each step, trying to grab the title. He gets to the second from top step reaching up. His fingers touch the leath strap of the title, but he can't reach to unhook it.

Jonathan Steele: "Nearly there."

He takes another step, the fans still willing him on,he grabs the title, reachign up to unstrap it, when suddenly the ladder is ripped from underhim! Assassin is back!

Jonathan Steele: "So close!"

Tazz: "No!"

Tazz's shock says it all, the camera moves down to see K~Dawg plumit to the floor, but he doesn't appear. The camera moves back, he's still up there! How? He has one arm hooked through the belt loop! Assassin looks up in shock, he goes to grab the ladder to set it up again.

Jonathan Steele: "Does K~Dawg have the strength to hold on with one arm and unhook the gold?"

K~Dawg reaches up with his right arm, grabbing the steel wire which secres the wire. He holds onto it, handing there, he uses his left arm, to grab the belt, pulling it open. He slides the belt free and thn flals down to the floor holding it! The bell rings..

Jennifer Sparks: Here is your Winner...And NEW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!...K~DAWG!!

The Crowd Roars as "Cocky" begins to start playing again as K~Dawg rolls out of the ring grasping the International Title..

Tazz: "His night went from Bad, after losing the Tag Team Titles...to Good, say hello to the New International Champ!!"

Dawg continues up the ramp and raises the Title one last time before heading threw the curtains..

Story: This baby goes all the way back to Dynamic Destruction...Ever since the Day Edge made the jump to Chaos these two have been at eachother's throats...it's about time they settled this war....the Double Count Out last week didn't solve a damn thing...so this time, there will be no count outs...there will be no Disqualification....a 15 foot...solid Steel Cage!!!

STEEL CAGE MATCH
Edge w/ Lita Vs Chris Jericho w/ Trish Stratus

Summary: The match was total domination by Edge. The only offensive Chris Jericho has was flat on his back laying there. After about 4 minutes of Y2J getting his head rammed into the cage. He was busted open. Trish then felt worried and started to scale the cage. Lita ran over to her and after a bit of fighting...power bombed her off the cage and to the concrete floor. She is knocked out. EMT's rush her away. Edge continued to slaughter Jericho in the ring. He started to scale the cage. Jericho fallowed him. Edge climbed up the corner awhile Jericho climbed up the wall. They both were on the top sitting on the cage. Edge and Jericho get too there feet and are in a lunged position. Jericho goes to hit Edge with a punch but Edge jumps and spears Jericho off the top of the cage back into the ring. He goes for the pin and gets the 1...2...3. Jericho can't move. He is driven away by EMT's.

WINNER: Edge

Story: And what a brutal war this has been....ever since the moment Scott was named as the next challenger, it's been an all out War between Scott & Law...from the injur to Law's Back...to the Ambush on the Champ an a conchairto...to another mugging busting the champ open...until Daemon Vect cleans house and saves the day...to Scott getting busted wide open...to this being made a match not seen in eWe in 13 months...FIRST BLOOD!...Will Law continue his dominance over The Chaos Brand...or will Scott emurge the New Champion?!

eWe Championship
FIRST BLOOD MATCH

Law{c} Vs Jason Scott

Summary: Match started out with a bang with Law getting a clear cut advantage with a harsh chair shot to the skull. He basically had the advantage through most of the match with little offensive from the corporate back breaker. Many big moments including an Arrest Warrant attempt off the top rope onto a table but Vince spoiled that with a vicious Chair shot to the back of the skull. He fell off the ropes and Scott just stayed there. Vince went to do more damage but Shane jumped him and started pummeling him. Law grabbed the chair and used it to stand up. Vince was placed in the corner. Law held the chair in front of Vince's face. Shane jumped off the opposite corner and hit him with a Van terminator immobilizing Vincent Kenedy McMahon taking him out of the match. Scott got off the ropes and gave Shane a power bomb through the table which took him out. Scott went to take the advantage but Law kicked him in the gut. Law suplexed Scott on to the outside and made his way out of the ring. They continued to fight there way up the ramp for a good 5 minutes with a few moments where they through each other into the fans. For some weird reason Johnny Doom was in the audience with Chris Randel. They were making out in the front row...Law grabbed an empty beer bottle and cracked it over there head. He grabbed Jason by the head and went to cut him open with it but Jason flicks him in the eye. Law lets go of the bottle and walks over the fence. They finally made there way to the top of the ramp. Scott had Law by the head and went to put him into the screen but Law reverses it and throws Scott through the screen. Holy Shit chant erupts as Scott starts to the bleed. The ref rings the bell.

WINNER: LAW

Copyright eWe Hell Frozen Over 2006

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

[#30] EWE Hell Frozen Over: December 24th, 2006
Page 1 of 1