Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wednesday Night Xplosion #67: September 19th, 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Wednesday Night Xplosion #67: September 19th, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night Xplosion #67: September 19th, 2007   Wednesday Night Xplosion #67: September 19th, 2007 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 6:31 pm

EPISODE #67
DATE September 19th, 2007
VENUE Little Rock, Arkansas
THEME "Rise Up" By Drownling Pool
TURNOUT 33 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Recovered with WayBack Machine

DOWNLOAD

Main Event
Chris Noble vs Eli Hogan vs Kid Money
WINNER: Chris Noble

We begin with highlights of last week Xplosion, most notably the FBI investigation into who kidnapped Jenna Jameson, which included a number of Xplosion talent being arrested.
It shows the anarchy of the night with superstars doing what they wanted, when they wanted with no authority in charge to keep order.
A recap of last weeks Battle for the Gold tournament is then shown, with Dan Taylor & Android 18 advancing. A replay of the shocking footage of Predator injuring Danny is shown after he found
out his former tag partner has assaulted his mother. We leave with the shot of a pissed off Predator, and then "Rise Up" by Drowning Pool blares for the opening video, as a pyrotechnic
display is let off, before a span of the crowd around the arena is shown on the big screen as we go to ringside with Kenny Greenwood and Jimmy Justice 

Jimmy Justice: "We are live from the Alltel Arena in Little Rock, Arkansas. Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another edition of Wednesday Night Xplosion"

Kenny Greenwood: "After last weeks FBI investigation into the kidnapping of Xplosion GM Jenna Jameson, what can we expect tonight? With reports suggesting Law was released last week, will we find out whos in charge of Xplosion, or will it be another night of anarchy? To find out any new developments, be sure to stay tuned to find out!"

Jimmy Justice: "Haha talking about that, several people were arrested and probed for questioning, including you Kenny, how did it feel being banged up"

Kenny Greenwood: "It was like living a nightmare, it was worse than Britney Spears VMA performance"

Jimmy Justice: "We also saw last week the Xplosion roster running rampant, with nobody to tell them what to do, stars alight were doing as they pleased. From Tiger and SJK changing to a Hardcore match, from X-Skull pronouncing his intentions for the Pure Title, and a brutal beating which Predator gave Danny Danger for attacking his mother"

Kenny Greenwood: "Speaking of Danny Danger, doctors reports suggest he will be out indefinitely. Its been widely reported that he broke his leg in five different places, tore several tendents, and dislocated his knee join. Well EWE doctors can confirm these reports are true. When Danny Danger will be back nobody knows, but by the way it looks, he'll be out for a long time!"

Jimmy Justice: "But somebody who hasn't been out for a long time is Brent Acid & Syco, and we will see them live in action NEXT!"

The drum chimes and sound of an electronic guitar beats as "Black" by Sevendust plays over the titantron, to a pop from the crowd. They stand out on there feet
as Chris Steel & Kevin Thorn come out with there respective girlfriends Brianna Banks & Vamperilla

Jesse Ventura: "Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois and The Dark Side, weighing in at a combined weight of 492 pounds.. Chris Steel & Kevin Thorn.. THE FORSAKEN!"

We hear the voice of "Peace Up A-Town Down" before the King of Crunk Lil Jon screams out for "Yeah" by Usher to bop over the PA system, sending the techno, Usher, and hip hop fans
into a trance for Brent Acid & Syco to walk out to a huge roar. They are energetic as ever, saluting fans on there way down to the ring.

Jesse Ventura: "Next, hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing in at a combined weight of 372 pounds.. Brent Acid & Syco.. FUTURE SHOCK!"

A mixture of Mainline Murder by Lars Ferdersin and Cowboy by Kid Rock plays as Sterling James Keenan comes out with his sidekick Brian Noble & Nidia Noble. Noble sees a quarter on the floor
and gets excited, SJK slaps him around the head for acting like a fool as they roll into the ring

Jesse Ventura: "Finally from The Murder Capitol of the World & The Trailer Park, weighing in at a combined weight of 440 pounds.. Sterling James Keenan & Brian Noble.. THE NEW DAWN!"

Match One
Triple Threat Tag Match
Chris Steel & Kevin Thorn vs Brent Acid & Syco vs SJK & Brian Noble

Syco, Noble & Thorn start thematch. Syco & Noble try to double team Thorn at the start and our successful to begin with. Noble stuns Thorn with a leg lariat, and then Syco
ensures he goes down with a huge Spear. Noble then turns on Syco by slamming him down with a kneeling belly to belly piledriver, Syco tries to reverse with a Cradle breaker, but Noble reverses
hitting a Fireman's carry double knee gutbuster. Noble & Syco go to tag there partners, but they are stopped when Kevin Thorn gets back up to lift both of them up on each hand for a
devastating press slam. Thorn kicks the pair of them several times, before tagging in Steel. Steel then pushes Syco towards Brent, and Noble towards SJK to make the tags.
Brent then comes in to hit a huge Shovel Driver on SJK, and then an Acid Bomb on Steel. He goes for the 3 count, but Steel kicks out, and then locks him in the Second
City Stretch. Acid is ready to tap out, but then SJK comes charging at him with a double boot stomp to Chris Steel face. SJK then lifts Steel up and hits him with the
MK Ultra as he makes the pin for the 1..2..Thorn then rushes in, lifts SJK off and then delivers the Blood Thorn to Brent Acid knocking him out, the ref tells him to
get out, and as he does SJK hits the MK Lite on Steel to get the 3 count! But the ref is still attending to Thorn to get to his corner. SJK is fuming as he goes over
to the ref to complain, but he saw nothing. SJK then turns around as Steel hits the Cum Shot straight on his chin. Noble then comes in to make the save but Steel grabs
him and knocks him out with the Go 2 Sleep for the 1..2..but SJK makes the save, and then he pulls Syco towards him to the Helter Skelter as he taps instantly

WINNER: Sterling James Kennan & Brian Noble

SJK was screwed out of victory the first time round through Thorn's interference, but on the 2nd time of asking he made it count"

Kenny Greenwood: "Back and forth action, keeping us on the edge of our seat."

Jimmy Justice: "Steel looked close to the win, but SJK out of nowhere to steal it with the submission"

Kenny Greenwood: "What a way to open Xplosion, huge win for the New Dawn"

Sterling James Keenan & Brian Noble celebrate in victory. Brian Noble & Nidia Noble begin making trailer park trash love in the middle of the ring, as SJK & So Cal Val celebrate before all four of them head backstage

CHAOS RE-CAP

* John Cena finally defeats Nero Phoenix in a epic Champion vs Champion encounter. His celebration is short lived as Johnny Chaos beats the crap out of him afterwards
* Alex Stone mauls another victim in King Booker, but K~Dawg comes back to life to give Stone a taste of his own medicine
* Melina & Johnny Nitro wifebeat Trisha Jones, as Scotty Blaze get seriously pissed off challenging Nitro to a street fight
* A huge eight womens elimination match is announced for the Womens Title at Dynamic Destruction
* Be Sure to Order Dynamic Destruction on September 30th 2007 only on PPV

The arena is dimmed as we return, as flashing lights appear everywhere before we hear "Gimme More" by Britney Spears begin its hypnoticly catchy beat over the PA, sending the
crowd into a "WHO ARE YA?" chant, followed by a flurry of boos. Antonia Malone comes out all geared up, and finger signals the crowd who give her heat, which causes them to go
even more ballistic

Jesse Ventura: "Introducing first, making her Xplosion debut from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.. ANTONIA MALONE!"

Kenny Greenwood: "Antonia Malone has enough money to own not only Xplosion, but the whole of EWE"

Jimmy Justice: "Money? Money? Money? Why is always about the money for you Kenny, Antonia Malone does not need money, she has enough of it. If she wants to wrestle, and might I add she looks mighty
fine tonight with that big busty chest, then we are in no position to stop her"

Boos surrond the arena, but then suddenly that changes as "Sinner" by Drowning Pool blasts sending the crowd to almost blow the roof off. Android 18 comes out glaring at Malone
from the top of the ramp. She looks around at the packed arena, and then walks down towards the ring

Jesse Ventura: "And her opponent, from St.Cloud, Minnesota.. ANDROID 18"

Kenny Greenwood: "With Android 18 already into the Battle for the Gold semi-finals, how important do you think this match is this week for her?"

Jimmy Justice: "Oh very important, a good win here will certainly send a message to the other BFTG participants, that Android means business"

Match Two
Android #18 vs Antonia Malone

Android walks up the steps, into the 5th corner of the ring. Antonia goes straight at her for a lariat takedown, but Android dodges , and then thrusts towards Antonia
for a short arm clothesline. Antonia gets straight back fuming that 18 floored her, as she goes to twist Android arm for a neck breaker slam, but Android has other plans,
tilting her head sideways to lift her up for a stalling brain buster. Android then toddles onto the top turnbuckle, waiting for Antonia to get back up. As Malone does 18
flies off for the Struck Down, but Malone jumps up at the same time snapping her legs around 18 neck for a headscissor takedown. She goes for a wheelbarrow victory roll
as the ref counts 1..2..kickout by 18. Antonia then lifts 18 up by her hair, and wraps her foot round hers for a Russian legsweep, but 18 escapes out of it, swinging
Malone around for a carlito style backstabber. She goes for the pin, but Antonia gets her foot on the ropes, so then 18 grabs her leg and locks her in the 18 point of pain.
Antonia manages to slip her foot out of the hold, leaving 18 to grapple on her boot. This then allows Antonia to catch 18 off guard grabbing her tights, and using the ropes
for leverage to get the 1..2..3!

WINNER: Antonia Malone

Kenny Greenwood: "She cheated! She used the ropes to win, that bi-"

>Before he can badmouth here Jimmy instantly cuts him off

Jimmy Justice: "No! Shut Up! How dare you try to insult what Antonia has just achieved. She just pulled off one of the biggest upsets in EWE history.
This unknown rookie has just come from nowhere and shocked the world in beating Android 18. So instead of moaning like a faggot, how about you stand up and appreciate and watch in
awe at the greatness of Antonia Malone"

Kenny tries to respond, but Jimmy quickly punches him in the cheek. Meanwhile "Gimme More" by Britney Spears is playing once again, as Antonia twirls around 18 rubbing in her victory.
But then Android 18 kips up, leaving Malone to wisely run for the winds before she gets hurt.

We switch backstage where Antonia is seen walking casually after running away from 18, and Kelly and Terri Runnels bump into her

Terri Runnels: "Antonia why did you run away from Android 18, you seemed pretty confident in front of her when you won, but once she realised what happened you couldn't wait to get out of there"

Antonia Malone: "Me Scared? HAHAHAHA please Woman, me being scared is if my stock were to collapse. I am not scared of some dyke. It just so happens that I needed to use the ladies room, is that such a crime"

Kelly : "Do you realise what you have just achieved, beating Android has come as a suprise to many, inlcluding us?"

Antonia Malone: "I don't do suprise ladies, its what I do week in week out. Android 18 underestimated, and she just like everybody else will find out,
is that i always get my way, and its not because Daddy has a bigger paycheck than you, but because simply I'm better than you!"

Terri Runnels: "This was your first match on Xplosion, nobody even knew who you were before tonight, but now this is surely to make an impact not just on Xplosion, but the whole of EWE"

Antonia Malone: "I didn't make an impact, I put everybody on notice, because I did what I had to do, what I've always done, and that is outwrestle my opponents, including the oh so great
Android 18. And for those who don't know who I am, after tonight, they'll always remember that my name is not just the new girl.."

She smiles, before looking directly into the camera, and then with a calm arrogance she says

Antonia Malone: "IT'S ANTONIA.. BITCH!"

She then storms off out of direction, leaving Kelly and Terri gasped by her profanity

Once we return to ringside, BZ Radical is already waiting in the ring posing with his Pure Championship before handing it over to the referee. "Aerials" by System of a Down
blast on the speakers as Sandman, X-Skull comes parading through the crowd. He bashes a beer can over his head
busting himself wide open. He walks through the crowd till he reaches the front row, skipping over the barrier glaring at BZ Radical with malicious intent

Jesse Ventura: "Introducing the challenger, from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, weighing in at 305 pounds.. 'THE HARDCORE KING' X-Skull!"

Kenny Greenwood: "BZ Radical looks extremely nervous here Jimmy, hes sweating so bad it looks like hes wetting his pants"

Jimmy Justice: "I wouldn't be suprised if he is wetting his pants, and who wouldnt be after X-Skull blindsided him last week. BZ Radical also has the worry over getting cut on breaking his curfue,
he isn't even suppose to be hear, his MOM grounded him!"

Match Three
Pure Championship
BZ Radical[c] vs X-Skull

The match starts with BZ Radical and X-Skull staring at each other from opposite corners. BZ Radical moans that he shouldn't even be hear and the he is the Pure Champion. X-Skull is sympathetic to his plea
so he responds by giving him the nice gesture of a Clothesine from X. BZ Radical is laid out cold already, so X-Skull wastes little time, to lift him up onto his shoulders and slam him down
for X Marks Da Spot to get the 1..2..3

WINNER & *NEW* PURE CHAMPION: X-Skull

Kenny Greenwood: "Can you believe it Jimmy, we have a NEW Pure Champion. X-Skull came here with intent, and he fuffilled it"

Jimmy Justice: "Unbelievable Kenny, this is X-Skull first fricking match on Xplosion. We have never seen this man on live television before and on his first night he has become Pure Champion!"

Kenny Greenwood: "And for the second time running, BZ Radical has lost his Pure Championship by getting completly pWned."

Jimmy Justice: "Screw BZ Radical Kenny he is yesterday news. Why don't we talk about the New Pure Champion, the debuting X-Skull! TALK ABOUT MAKING AN IMPACT!"

Little Girls in Background: Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet, give me something good to eat

The Camera's show packages of the last 2 years of Halloween Havoc...and more of the current Xplosion Superstars in recent action..

Suddenly the Micheal Myers Theme starts to play

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS THIS HALLOWEEN?

I KNOW ONE THING YOU SHOULD BE DOING ON OCTOBER 7TH

WATCH IT...OR ELSE

Camera's show a picture of Michael Myers

HE'LL COME FOR YOU!

Xplosion Presents, eWe Halloween Havoc, LIVE FROM PHILADELPHIA,
PENNSYLVANIA.. October 7th, and only on Pay Per View!

Jesse Ventura: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the All-American Championship"

The glare of the masks buzzes over the titantron before "Booyaka(619)" by P.O.D booms across the arenas, with the pyrotechnics getting set off, for Rey to shoot from beneath the ramp
to a huge roar

Jesse Ventura: "Introducing first the challenger, from San Diego, California.. REY MYSTERIO!"

Kenny Greenwood: "He made his EWE debut last week on Download against Chris Zero & Eli Hogan. This is his 1st match on the main Xplosion card, and in his first match he gets an All American Championship shot?"

Jimmy Justice: "Well its either one of the greatest risks in EWE history, or its designed to see him get squashed. Whatever the reason is Dan Taylor is Dan Taylor, and I expect him to retain tonight"

Just as he mentioned Taylor "The Church of Hot Addiction" by Cobra Starship begin to buzz around the arena, as they pre-empted ther jeers for Taylor to roll through the curtain, holding
his All American Championship proudly, before walking with ease down into the ring

Jesse Ventura: "And his opponent, from Los Angeles, California.. the reigning All-American Champion.. DAN TAYLOR!"

Jimmy Justice: "Love him or hate him, Dan Taylor never fails to dissapointment"

Kenny Greenwood: "His confidence could be his biggest downfall though, Rey Mysterio has stunned the world before, and he could do it again"

Jimmy Justice: "Nobody gives a damn about Rey 'I hop across borders and sell tacos for $1.75' Mysterio. You should marvel in the glory of Dan Taylor, then longest All American Champion
of all time"

Match Four
All-American Championship
Rey Mysterio vs Dan Taylor[c]

Dan Taylor and Rey Mysterio go face to face, as Taylor looks down at Mysterio taunting him. Dan points out the obvious height advantage, so Rey responds by slapping him in the face jolting him back. This stings Taylor as he holds his cheek, coming back at Rey for an eye rake, but Mysterio ducks down, and then jumps onto Taylor shoulder twisting him around for a hurricanrana pin attempt which Taylor quickly escapes. He then knee Mysterio in the head before delivering several rapid forearms shots to Reys chest and face. Mysterio tries to get back up, but Taylor continuosly stomps his foot onto Rey keeping him down.Taylor then climbs to the top rope, and puts his arms in place for a HBK style elbow off the top rope, but Rey rolls out of the way sending Taylor crashing elbow first to the mat. Rey then quickly bounced off the second rope for a springboard reverse crossbody. He then leaps in the air again for a split-legged moonsault as he goes for the pin, only for Taylor to shove him off. Taylor then gets up and charges at Mysterio for a running knee drop, but Mysterio ducks elevating himself off the turnbuckle for a slingshot crossbody, but Taylor is just as quick as he hits a standing dropkick at the same time, hitting Mysterio before he can complete the crossbody. Taylor then tries to slap on the Taylormission, but Rey knees him in the groin to get out and counter with a wheelbarrow inverted headscissors takedown. Taylor quickly get back up though and flips Rey towards the rope as he goes for a Taylormade, but Rey ducks, and slices Ortons legs knocking him down to hang off the ropes. The crowd then get worked up, as Rey does a hand a motion before running against the ropes, and then rushing at Taylor for the 619! Taylor is dazed and spins around in the middle of the ring, as Rey jumps onto the top rope and flies off for the West Coast Pop. The crowd are marking out as Taylor is about to be defeated, but as Rey flies, within literally the flash of a second out of absolutely nowhere Taylor catches Mysterio in mid-air and hits him with the WEST COAST CUTTER. The whole buzz of the crowd dies instantly going silent, as Taylor hooks Rey's leg for the 3 count!

WINNER: Dan Taylor

Dan Taylor is passed his All-American Championship as he goes to raise it up in victory. He leans over the turnbuckle and rubs it in the fans face. He goes to leave but then suddenly a masked mystery assailant attacks him

Kenny Greenwood: "Who the hell is that?"

Jimmy Justice: "Well just so we don't have Taylor getting confused in his rps, its not Predator and its not Danny Danger"

Kenny Greenwood: "But then who is it?"

Jimmy Justice: "The whole point of it being a mystery is you're not supposed to find out"

Taylor tries to attack back, but the mystery guy is too powerful. He knees Taylor in the groin, and then gives him a wedgie pulling up his skimpies up his back making it look like Taylor has a thong on.
The mystery masked person then lifts up Taylor All-American Championship looking at it, admiring it, and then placing it back on Taylor, slowly disappearing off into the wildernance

The bubbly tune of "I'm Money" by Zebrahead rocks around Little Rock, sending the crowd jumping onto their feet. The diehard fans begin singing the lyrics to the song as it goes along
as Dylan Styles comes strutting out alongside Vito Sapolski, to a huge ovation

Jimmy Justice: "And after last weeks arrest, Dylan Styles looks like a more determined than ever"

Kenny Greenwood: "Indeed Jimmy, I am impressed with his investigative skills, when nobody else cared, it seems Dylan does"

Jimmy Justice: "I don't think he cared to find Jenna to be honest, he just wanted the feds off his ass, so he made it his personal mission to find the person who did it"

Kenny Greenwood: "But now he needs to focus his mind off the FBI and Jenna Jameson, and start worrying about Sean Lewis, who is no walk in the park"

The sound of raindrops and thunder are heard, before the funk of the orchestra kicks in for "Make It Rain" by Fat Joe to pump on the PA system. Sean Lewis flies through the curtain, posing
at the top of the ramp to a mixed reaction

Jimmy Justice: "Sean Lewis, certainly has no love lost whatsoever for Dylan Styles. After narrowly missing out against Predator last week, he is ready to kick some serious ass"

Kenny Greenwood: "With Sean now also apart of Don Hinson's XWA, how will his mental and physical strength be able to be kept in check with such a demanding schedule of two promotions"

Jimmy Justice: "Well he is Sean Lewis, and he's faced greater challenges before, but the one on hand at the moment is Dylan Styles, who should not be taken lightly"

Match Five
Dylan Styles vs Sean Lewis

Dylan Styles is posing on the turnbuckle as Sean enters charging at Dylan with a top rope dropkick to the back of his head, buckling him down to the mat.
Sean the flies off the top early on for a shooting star press, connecting beautifully, before begginning to bitchslap Dylan around like a barbie doll. He kicks
Dylan several times in the gut, and then teases him to get back up. Sean dances around waiting for Styles to get to his feet, and when Dylan does, Shawn rushes at him
for a Tornado DDT, but Dylan ducks running against the ropes himself, and as Sean bounces off from the other side, as they meet paths in the center, Dylan catches Sean
head and crashes it to the mat for a bulldog. He goes for the pin, but Sean reverses it into a catapult, flinging Dylan into the ropes. Sean quickly gets back up and then
sprints towards Dylan for a whisper in the wind, but Styles dodges at the last second, and then floors Lewis with a backcracker. Dylan then swiftly locks Sean into the Camel
Clutch, he finds himself stuck, but then he uses his body weight to peer himself over to the ropes. Dylan lets go, and then bounces off the middle rope for a springboard moonsault
as he goes for the pin, only to get a close 2 count. Dylan then lifts him up, and goes for a wheelbarow facebuster, but Sean reverses it swinging Styles down for a tornado DDT.
Sean then goes up to the top turnbuckle, going for a high risk manuever. Styles manages to push him off, slamming his groin onto the ropes as he gets cornered. Styles then gets back up
and slams a high knee into Lewis face, as Sean wobbles into the middle to allow Styles to lift him up onto his shoulders for the LAST RESORT. Styles makes the pin as the ref counts
1..2..3!

WINNER: Dylan Styles

Dylan music blasts once again as a deafining "DYLAN! DYLAN! DYLAN" chants emerges with faint UKW chants. Before Styles can celebrates, hes get Vito to pass him a microphoe

Dylan Styles: "Now maybe people might start to take me seriously around here"

The crowd let out another huge cheer

Dylan Styles: "I'm not just another rookie anymore, it's about time I moved up to the big leagues"

They get even more excited as to where this is going

Dylan Styles: "Whether you like it or not Sean, I'm a force to be reckoned with"

He looks down at a floored Lewis

Dylan Styles: "At Halloween Havoc, I will do what I barely missed out on at Summerslam"

Reffering to his narrow defeat against Mr.Man for the X-Division title of course

Dylan Styles: "Speaking of our beloved X-Division Champion. Where the hell is Manny this week?"

Vito whispers into his ear, informing him he's still in jail

Dylan Styles: "Still banged up hey? Well no need to worry Manny, I will personally pay for your bail money"

The crowd get suprised by Dylans kind gesture, but applaud it nonetheless

Dylan Styles: "But on one condition"

He gets a devious smile growing upon his face

Dylan Styles: "Next week, I'm challenging you to come meet face to face with me, so that you can take a good look into the eyes of the man who will take your title"

A large section of the crowd ask "Why Dylan Why!?"

Dylan Styles: "Why? What kind of amateur question is that peeps? "

The other section let out a giggle to the majority

Dylan Styles: "And the answer is simple Mr.Man, because my name is Dylan Styles and I'M MONEY!"

"I'm Money" by Zebrahead blasts once again as Dylan properly celebrates this time, as the crowd give him a warm reception, before he heads off towards backstage

Jesse Ventura: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the World Heavyweight Championship!"

Violins play before "Oh Lord" echoes out for "I'mma Shine" by Youngbloodz" to swiftly play across the arena, as Blue Panther peers out from the curtain, to a ruckus response. He points
to the Panther marks who put out there "I lub Cabbage" signs. Panther strolls down posing on all six sides

Jesse Ventura: "Introducing first the Challenger, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.. BLUE PANTHER"

Kenny Greenwood: "Realistically what chances does Blue Panther have of winning the title tonight"

Jimmy Justice: "He faces a huge task, Cameron Hayden knows how to balance his game. When he wants to he can fight like a no0b, but when it matters he raises the bar to be one of the most stern motherf***ers on Xplosion. Blue Panther has the credentials to do it though"

Kenny Greenwood: "He hasn't been winning though, why should he get a shot over someone who hasn't"

Jimmy Justice: "Well I don't bloody well know, I dont have a furry white moustache and a crazy ass haircut, and my name is not Einstein"

"No Way Out" by Stone Temple Pilots then rocks, as the crowd give there biggest heat of the night. The champ slowly ponders out of the wilderness, with the World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist.
The "Needs More Hayden" and "Discount on Baby Sandwiches" signs go flipping up into a frenzy. Hayden sneers grinding his teeth in haste towards Blue Panther whos posing on the ropes

Jesse Ventura: "The opponent, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.. CAMERON HAYDEN"

Match Six
World Heavyweight Championship
Cameron Hayden vs Blue Panther

Hayden slides in from behind Panther and straight away goes to lock in the Contraception on Panther. Before any damage can be done, Panther quickly reverses it into a inverted face lock neck breaker. The two then get up, and go nose to nose as Panther sneezes, and then Hayden runs around the ring like a little girl convinced Panther has the cooties. The ref tell him to settle down, so Hayden does, but not without jawing Panther with a cheap sucker punch, before sending Panther off his feet for a running forearm takedown. Hayden then drags Panther over towards the ring post, as he attempts to wrap his legs against the steel, but Panther manages to flip out and change it into a Texas cloverleaf. Hayden looks in trouble, luckily the ropes weren't far as he stretches his hand out to them to break the hold. Panther lifts Hayden back up, and then sends him up for a northern lights suplex and then float over for a fisherman buster as he goes for the pin to get a close two count. Panther then sits over in a corner, stalking Hayden similarly to like Edge does, because as Hayden goes up he flies towards him for a spear, but Hayden swivels out of the way, pushing Panther straight into the steel post to fall down. Hayden then jumps up the turnbuckle and flies off for a corkscrew moonsault. He teases for the pin, but instead he goes back up top and delivers a 450 splash. He goes for the 3 count, and gets it! The ref goes to ring the bell, but then he spots Panthers foot on the ropes so the match continues. Hayden is irate, this then allows Panther to come out of nowhere for the Pantherizer, he goes for the cover but Hayden kicks out at 2 3/4. Panther pulls Hayden back up and goes for a gutbuster drop, but Hayden then goes to counter with a DDT, only to have Panther switch it around for a reverse DDT. Panther goes for the pin but Hayden is dettered to letting Panther win kicking out. Panther goes for a swinging neckbreaker, but Hayden hobbles out, and then grabs Panthers arm to apply the half nelson, and then slam him face first down for THE BIRTH CONTROL as he crawls over to place his arm over Panthers chest for the 1..2..3!

WINNER: Cameron Hayden

"No Way Out" by Stone Temple Pilots blasts once again as Hayden is passed the belt, he mounts over a stung fallen down Panther, and raises his title above his head, talking smack to him. This gets him more heat from the crowd, before we head backstage to Matt Peterson

Matt Peterson: "Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, just a quick short service announcement regarding next weeks Xplosion"

We wait to hear what he says

Matt Peterson: "The EWE board of directors have decided that the Battle for the Gold Tournament will culminate next week live from Boise, Idaho"

The crowd cheer

Matt Peterson: "What that means is the Semi-Finals and Finals of the Tournament will take place next week"

The crowd cheer more

Matt Peterson: "There has been alot of speculation that Dan Taylor and Android 18 will meet, and that the winners of tonights two matches will meet
in another semi, it has even gotten to the extent that the superstars involved are preparing to face who they think they're gonna face"

Matt shakes his head as if he Mr.Know it all, which in this case he is

Matt Peterson: "However I can confirm that this is not true EWE quoted "We are not WWE, we do not have predictable booking"

He then puts up his ROH4LYFE banner, before getting punched in the face for being a retard

Matt Peterson: "Superstars should expect the unexpected, so therefore next week the Battle for the Gold Semi-Finals will be"

The crowd watching get worked up

Matt Peterson: "Dan Taylor vs White Tiger or Jason Scott & Android 18 vs Predator or James Ceno, and then the winners of those two matches will meet in the finals
later on in the night"

The crowd stay silent with mild movement, anti-climax because Matt Peterson is a no0b

Matt Peterson: "Exciting news atleast in my opinion, so back to ringside to determine who will face Dan Taylor"

Switched back to ringside

"Hellraiser" by Ozzy Osbourne then begins as Jason Scott comes out hobbling, recieving jeers all the while as he enters the ring. He tries to get motivated, but he doesn't seem
himself. The crowd are quiet, ready to fall asleep, but then..

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE"

The crowd let out a huge roar as the voice continues

"YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY.. WAKE UP!!!"

And the crowd continue cheering, singing along for the last line

"TIME TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Welcome To The Jungle" by Guns N Roses blasts, as the whole crowd go into a frenzy, White Tiger comes through the curtain to recieve a deafining pop. He flexes his muscles and then soaks in the atmosphere, before charging down into the ring.

Match Seven
Battle for the Gold Tournament
Jason Scott vs White Tiger

White Tiger rushes in and begins clubbing away at Scott, as the two big bruisers began exchanging hard lefts and rights as the crowd go electric. Both men continue to punch at each other as if they were in a boxing match. White Tiger slowly begins to get the advantage, winding Scott quickly as he tries to block but can't, so out of desperation he whacks his head forward for a Zinnedine Zidane style headbutt to Tiger face stunning him down on to the floor. Tiger gets back up a little dizzy, as he tries to go for an irish whip on Scott, but completely misses him whacking his hand into the air. Scott laughs and to Tigers vision problems by stabbing him in the retina with an eye rake. With Tiger trying to get his eyesight back, Scott uses the time to take the advantage by running against the ropes and then elevating his leg up into Tigers face for a running knee smash, followed by a running knee drop to Tigers face as he welch's in agony. Scott then delivers a RVD style rolling thunder as he goes for the 3 count, Tiger tries to kickout but Scotts body weight is too heavy for him, but somehow he manages to get his foot on the ropes. Scott then charges bouncing off the ropes as he goes for a running leg lariat, but Tiger crawls out of the way, as Scott lands flat on his ass. Tiger then kips up and suddenly gets a burst of energy, he begins going for several short arm clothesline off each rope still unaware of where hes going, and on the 5th attempt he luckily connects. He then goes for a irish whip, but Scott reverses it and twist Tiger upside down to smash him head first for a skull breaking piledriver. Scott then climbs to the top rope, and in a crazy attempt goes for a top rope moonsault, as 280 pounds flies in the air. Tiger would have been sandwiched for death if it connected, but it didn't as Scott botches the move for the 2nd time since his return, as he falls awkwardly on his already injured knee. He lets out grunts of pain, which lets Tiger know his location, as even in an almost blind state the legend locks in the Tiger Snare on Scott, adding extra pressure to Scotts hurt knee. Scott tries his best to resist the pain, but its too much for him as he slowly begins tapping his hand on the floor

WINNER: White Tiger

The ref raises Tigers hand in victory as his music plays once more. He breathes and sweats heavily, looking back down at Scott after a hard fought earned win. He celebrates with the fans, before making his way out of the arena, leaving everybody in awe

Demonic images get shown on the titantron, before heavy metal sounds are heard and then a huge blaze of fire is set off through the pyrotechnics as “Hell” by Disturbed blares across the arena. James Ceno then comes out pumped and ready to go, receiving a huge pop from the audience

Jesse Ventura: "From Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.. THE FIRESTORM.. JAMES CENO!"

The heavy metal beat booms for "Focus Shall Not Fail" by All That Remains to shout out through the arena.
The crowd start a "PRED'S MOM!" chant directing it to Ceno, signs such as "Predator = Real Dangerzone" & "Danger got no0bed by Preadtor"are displayed. Pred comments to
the fans that he thinks they look funny, before he slides into the ring as the bell rings

Jesse Ventura: "From A Funny looking place.. PREDATOR!"

Kenny Greenwood: "Jesse botching his lines there, forgetting where Predator is from hmmpphh!"

Jimmy Justice: "Like you have any clue, you'd probably botch it aswell, maybe even more"

MAIN EVENT
Battle for the Gold Tournament
James Ceno vs Predator

The match starts with a lock up, Ceno takes the head and applies a headlock which Predator breaks. Ceno runs off the ropes and comes back into a shoulder block, Ceno gets up and runs to the ropes again hitting his own shoulder block. Predator gets up and they tie up again, Ceno takes the back but Predator knocks him off with an elbow and then throws him into the corner hitting some rights and lefts, Predator goes for a splash in the corner but Ceno dodges. Ceno hits a backdrop and bridge, for 2. Ceno pulls Predator up and throws him into the ropes, hitting him with a clothesline and elbow drop combo, Ceno pins, for 2, he gets up and drops a leg drop pinning for 2 again. He gets up and goes for another leg drop but pred moves, Pred runs to the ropes and hits a kick to the face of Ceno. Pred picks Ceno up and hits a scoop slam, Ceno gets straight back up and takes a second scoop slam, he gets up again, pred bounces off the ropes and hits a big boot, he pins and gets a near fall. Pred pulls Ceno up and tries for the Brink of Extinction but Ceno slides from his back and rolls him up, Ceno grabs the ropes and gets 2 but the ref sees his hand, the ref breaks the count and Ceno argues, Ceno turns around into a powerslam from predator for 2. Predator goes to the top looking for the kamikaze but Ceno slams the top rope and breaks up the move. Ceno stomps the knee of predator as if it is hurt and then applies a death lock but Pred gets the ropes. Ceno drags him to the middle and hits a few knee lifts, each one getting 'worse' than the last. Ceno picks Predator up and tosses him to the ropes, but predator drops out of the ring to ringside, following him out. Pred seems in pain but cuts Ceno off with a right hand to the face. Predator rams Ceno back first into the apron hard once, twice, three times. Predator walks around at ringside, limping a little, he walks back to ceno who is leant on the apron, he tries to grab him but Firestorm hits a kick to the injured knee and then knees Pred in the gut, Firestorm whips predator into the steel steps knee first, Predator flips over them and lands on his back. Ceno slides in and out breaking the count. He follows up with shots the knee of Predator, he pulls Predator up and slams his head onto the announce table and then slides him back into the ring. Ceno poses at ringside before going up the steps and back into the ring, he goes for a pin but only gets 2, he pins again for 2, he pins again this time hooking the leg for 2, he pins again hooking both legs for 1, but predator rolls over and hooks the legs up for 2. Ceno gets up and grabs Predator by the hair pulling him up, he hits a few rights to the head dazing the former tag team and mid-eastern champion before springing off the ropes, he comes back for a diving clothesline but Predator drops the shoulder and lifts him hitting a spinebuster, the fans cheer as Predator staggers to his feet holding his knee, he falls into the corner. Ceno gets up and runs at Predator going for a shoulder thrust but Predator moves and Ceno slams into the ring post, predator grabs the trunks of Ceno pulling him from the corner and rolling him up, Predator clearly has a handful of tights as he gets the 3 count.

WINNER: Predator

Jimmy Justice: "He cheated that's illegal"

Kenny Greenwood: "Taking a page out of the dirtiest player in the game, and who can stop him. James Ceno gave him everything he had, but something had to give tonight"

Jubiliant as his music beats once more, Predator cries out of enjoyment, as he screams out in happiness, posing on the turnbuckles as we end the show

TOP RPERS

1: White Tiger
2: Dylan Styles
3: Predator
4: James Ceno
5: Dan Taylor

:: Copyright EWE Wednesday Night Xplosion 2007 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Wednesday Night Xplosion #67: September 19th, 2007
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum