Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EWE Unbreakable #1: July 12th, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

EWE Unbreakable #1: July 12th, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: EWE Unbreakable #1: July 12th, 2008   EWE Unbreakable #1: July 12th, 2008 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 8:06 pm

Episode: #1
Date: July 12th, 2008
Venue: Mall of America - Minneapolis, Minnesota
Theme: "Sound of the Underground" by Girls Aloud
Turnout: 25 RolePlays
Recovery Status: Recovered with WayBack Machine

As The Video comes to a close, the crowd begins enthusiastically roaring "Sound of the Underground" by Girls Aloud plays over the sound system. Not much of an entrance set right now, being inside a Mall, but not just any Mall, THE MALL OF AMERICA! Even inside the mall, we still get a small opening Pyro, sure that's a fire hazard, but we do it anyways as the crowd continues to get hyped.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Welcome To Minneapolis Minnesota! We are live inside the Mall of America, for the Re-Vamp, the re-rising of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment. I'm Jonathan Steele of course, and I'm joined by the guy well known from Xplosion, Jimmy Justice. Jimmy are you ready for the very 1st edition of Unbreakable?!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Well hell yeah you douche, EWE is back and tonight is the night to make that statement with another page in the HUGE History Book of this Stellar Fed..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
EWE Most Certainly has a large Reputation to uphold, let's just hope we can live up to our hype, and be just as good as we were before.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
I'm afraid that won't be happenin Steele..we ain't gonna be as good as we were before...BUT BETTER!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well if tonight's card is any indication..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
That's no doubt, The Steel Cage with Chaos & Jarrett..The crowning of a X-Core Champion...The Clashing of Christy & Rikku...even the eWe debut of the Samoan Bull Dozer

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Plus the Triple Threat with 3 very well known names in EWE...a Match some have called The Past vs The Present Vs The Future..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
And that could be true too..I think we all know who the majority of this crowd will cheer for in that one..

All of a Sudden "Here Comes The Money" hits over the PA as the crowd stands to their feet.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Hold that thought Jimmy..

Shane comes dancing out on stage, receiving a mixed reaction from the fans, mostly cheers this early in the game.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well its certainly a surprise seeing him here..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
No kiddin, I thought his sister took over the company, what's he doing here?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Guess we'll have to find out..

Shane Continues his way down the entrance isle as there is no ramp here, but he continues down til he gets in the ring and grabs a mic. After waiting a few moments for the crowd to settle down, he finally speaks.

[- $hane~O~Mac -]
I'm sure you're all wondering why I'm here..I know your all like, I thought Stephanie was the Owner, shouldn't she be makin the welcoming appearence, well yes my sister is the new owner of EWE. But yours truely, I'm the new Executive Vice President of EWE..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
That answers that..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
No it don't, what the hell is a Executive Vice President?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
A Fancy way of saying Abdul is helpin Jay?

[- Jimmy Justice -]
whatever you say...

[- $hane~O~Mac -]
See my sister would be out here herself to kick off the show, and welcome you all to the new Era of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment..but she will be out here later for another major announcement, didn't wanna feel like she was hoggin the show by coming out here twice, so anyways I'll be the one to get this new era kicked off...Yes EWE is back, It has been re-vamped, and sure to rock your world. Me and my sister are out to out-do pops by makin eWe Bigger, and Better then it's ever been. We've even been talkin about the Biggest Party of the Summer. Yes eWe's 5th Annual Summer Slam, and what we been talkin about...well, I guess we'll leave that for later, but I assure you, it'll get people talking. Until then, let's get things under way, it's time for EWE's 1st Official match in over a month...

Shane points up the entrance way as "Olympia WA" by Rancid hits over the PA. The Crowd start cheering as Danger steps out and smirks at the crowd.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The Following Contest is scheduled for One Fall! On his way to the ring, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 135 pounds, The Addiction, DANNY DANGER!!

Danger continues his way down the isle. As he gets near the ring, Shane has done gotten out as the two meet at the end of the isle, they both just smirk as Shane continues up the isle and Danger slides into the ring. Danger waits for a few moments to see who his opponent is, after a few more moments of silence "Through The Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce echos around the arena, or wait I mean Mall. the Fans still stay silent as they don't recognize the theme, then James Ceno steps out, which finally gets a reaction from the crowd.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
And now The Opponent, From Hamilton Ontario Canada, weighing in at 301 pounds, The Firestorm, JAMES CENO!!

Ceno continues his way down the isle and into the ring, he looks over at Danger then poses to the crowd for a moment til the bell rings.

Danny Danger vs James Ceno
The Bell rings as Danger and Ceno start circling, the crowd is very much anticipated as this is EWE's first match in some time. Ceno cockily smirks and waves Danger to come for it, just like that Danger charges, only to be planted with a spinebuster. Ceno gets up and taunts the cheering crowd as he awaits Danger to get back up. Danger pounds the mat and tries to take Ceno from behind, but Ceno quickly turns around and nearly takes his head off with a clothesline. Ceno picks Danger up and lifts him high in the air for a supplex, but Danger comes back down with a ddt. The crowd gets hyped to see Danger getting something done, Ceno ain't happy, he spins Danger around and kicks him in the gut, he lifts him up, then quickly grabs his throat dropping him down into the mat with The Electric Fire! Ceno ain't done there though as he grabs Danger's Ankle and locks in the Shock Lock. Danger tries and tries to fight it, but has no choice but to tap out.
Winner via submission: James Ceno
Match Time: 2:32

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well that's a nice match to kick us off..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
What are you talking about Ceno owned him

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Danger coulda showed some more effort I agree..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
How did Ceno even win, didn't they both no show?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
He sent a private roleplay to Jay a few days before Deadline, that Jay posted on the staff board so Abdul and Luke could valge for it..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Right...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Daze of War by (hed) P.E drones over the PA system as Jahred "Genesis" Shane comes
bopping, as some kid who looks like Jordo in the distance marks out and rubs his nipples
in excitement for Genesis

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Making his way to the ring from Baja, California, weighing in at 200 pounds..
Jahred "Genesis" Shane!!

State of the Union by Rise Against the beeps over the titantron, as the crowd get worked
up in anger for the arrival of Chris Hart. He j-walks on the side of the ramp
like a gymanist before flying into the ring

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Next from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, also weighing in at 200 pounds.. Chris
Hart!!

Blue Panther then magically appeared ringside to show support for Hart. As Hart acknowledge
Panthers presence, the bell rang, and Genesis clocked Hart to the back of the head to a huge
cheer by the crowd. Hart pops back up annoyed about the cheap shot, so he pokes Genesis eyes
and then elbows him in the chin

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Hart going for a brutal offense straight away

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Chris Hart can be very vicious despite his slender trim, but what Genesis needs to do is
keep a good defence on the early going, he needs to let Hart wear out steam

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Why would he allow him free hits though, that wouldn't make any sense

[- Jimmy Justice -]
When you have a 3 inch height advantage, it does

Jahred "Genesis" Shane vs Chris Hart
Steele looks confused, and meanwhile back in the ring Hart tries to lock in a modified chickenwing,
but Genesis quickly wiggles out, flips over Hart and delivers a skull crushing sunset driver. Genesis
then bounces off the ropes for a corkscrew scissors kick stunning Hart by suprise, and knocking him down

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Woah would you look at that!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Thats Disco Inferno style with that high leaping spinning kick

[- Jimmy Justice -]
No it's a Genesis kick, the beginning of something new

[- Jonathan Steele -]
That's not the first time I've seen that, a certain somebody in ECW does it all the time,
John Morri-

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Silence!

Genesis poses for the crowd who are still applauding his super duper kick which has seemingly winded
Hart. Genesis then crouches towards Hart to pick him up, but out of nowhere Hart drags Genesis down
and spins his arm around into a fujiwara armbar

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Amazing! Just look at the fight in this dog Steele

[- Jonathan Steele -]
I am impressed I cannot lie, I thought Hart had no idea where he was, but textbook manoever playing
possum and then catching out Genesis just at the right time

Genesis is wrangled in pain, and Hart is showing no signs of letting him go holding onto him with a tight grip.
Genesis tries to reach the ropes but he can't, he thinks about tapping as his arm becomes pale and numb, but instead
he screams, which Hart takes for a premonition for a tap, loosening the hold abit, and this allows Genesis to scream
again and then astonishingly get back up with Hart still holding onto the lock. Genesis tries to club him off with his free hand
but Hart won't let go, so instead he uses great power and movement for a furious Tornado DDT. But as he performs
the move he trips on the bottom rope, sending both him and Hart crashing over the top rope

[- Jimmy Justice -]
This is madness, look at how poorly Genesis botched that move

[- Jonathan Steele -]
He didn't botch, he slipped, there's a difference

The referee begins counting 1..2..3.. Genesis and Hart both get up and exchange punches. Hart goes for a running boot, but Genesis
ducks as Hart runs straight into the security railing. Genesis then grabs a Big Mac from a fan in the front row. The ref continues the count
6..7..8 Genesis then slaps the Big Mac in Harts eyes blinding him, and then delivering 1 Renzokuken instead of all 3. The ref then looks over to the sound
guy to tell him to get someone to clean the Big Mac on the floor up. Genesis goes to walk back into the ring, but Blue Panther slams him with a steel chair
behind the ref backs, before dissapearing as the ref turns around and counts to 10! The crowd boo as the ref instructs Jennifer the result
of the match

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just been informed the result of this match is a DOUBLE COUNTOUT!

Winner via Double Count: Draw
Match Time: 4:12

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Oh come on, you gotta be kidding me

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Haha that was brilliant! A Double Countout!

The Crowd continues to boo the ref's decision as The scene cuts to just outside the office of Stephanie McMahon, where the door swings open rather vigerously, and out steps the sleek, stylish figure that is herself. Just moments later as she brigns the door to a close, from nowhere, a voice calls from nearby, Maverick steps into scene, Stephanie looks distressed.

[- Maverick -]
Ah Steph! just the woman I was looking for

[- Stephanie -]
What is it?

[- Maverick -]
What's this Im hearing about a match thrown together for the C-Core championship?

[- Stephanie -]
What - exactly - have you heard?

Steph gazes on, rather sarcastically

[- Maverick -]
Well, seeing as youve got four dogs in the dirt already for it, how about chucking in a real badass in there to really throw things out of proportion?

[- Stephanie -]
Throw .. what?

[- Maverick -]
I'm talking about some real talent, Real Talent!. How are you ever gonna' get that title into the limelight if your throwing scraps at it, youre needing a little bit of bite around that scene, aside of the carnage thats guarentee'd, I'm one to make your proposed match make your visions of "carnage" look like a few kids fighting over the last candy bar in the cupboard, Get what I mean?

[- Stephanie -]
.. Talent, carnage, bit of bite, I'm confident that the men I have in that ring are perfectly capable of pulling off that image, without you invading my setup, So, move on, I'm busy

[- Maverick -]
You're kidding right? .. Your loss.

Maverick goes to turn as Stephanie continues.

[- Stephanie -]
No, no, It's very much your loss Mav. Sidelines for you tonight.

[- Maverick -]
Nah, you'll see, keep a close eye on this.

Maverick rubs his upper body ever so slightly before walking away and Stephanie heads in the opposite direction, shaking her head as the scene fades out back to ringside.

the fans are buzzing from the last match when suddenly the drum beat of "Disposable teens" is heard. The fans react with both cheers and boo's as Kid Jack shoves the curtain aside and makes his way onto the stage. He looks around as he makes his way onto the top of the ramp and taunts.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The following contest is schedualled for one fall, introducing first from Houston Texas, weighing in at 235 pounds, KIDJACK!

The fans cheer more as he walks down the ramp with a cocky smirk on his face, he slides under the bottom rope and stands up climbing the nearest turnbuckle and posing, a few flashes go off in the crowd.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well this certainly should be a good match, Kidjack is up and coming, and whether you love him or you hate him, you have to admit that he is quite the wrestler.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
You don't have to admit anything, Steele

Kidjack hops down and looks around at the fans as his theme is cut by the theme of his opponent, "Enemy" by Godsmack, suddenly booing echoes through the arena.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
and his opponent, hailing from Miami Florida, weighing in at 225 pounds, eWe's gold Standard, MR. MAN!

Mr. Man looks around as he walks past the curtain, which is held open for him. He has a cocky smirk on his face as he steps over the steel stage, looking out at the thousands of fans.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Now, if you want to talk about selling out, this is your man. He was a great superstar, a fan favourite, but now, he's just a jackass.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
A jackass and a former World Champ, Steele

Mr. Man begins down the ramp, as Steele and Justice bicker.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well, if you ask me, people are more important than titles.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
No one did ask you.

Man walks to the bottom of the steps and jogs up them, ignoring the heckling from the fans as he steps onto the apron. He looks into the ring at Kidjack and then says something to the ref he steps between the two, he nods and climbs over the middle rope into the ring.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
former World Champ or not, Mr. Man is going to have his hands full tonight with the ever-impressive Kidjack.

Jennifer steps from the ring as Mr. Man looks to his opponent, saying a few words and nodding before looking out at the fans.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Well, if i were a betting man I'd say Mr. Man is going to kick Kidjack into nextweek, pull him back into this and then drop him on his head a few times. That's just my opinion though - but you know it's right.

Mr. Man vs KidJack
Steele doesn't even reply as the referee calls for the bell, Mr Man and Kidjack circle one another before locking up, Mr. Man takes Kidjack into a side headlock instantly. The fans jeer as he holds the headlock for a few seconds before spinning Kidjack back into the corner and holding him there.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Mr. Man with a side headlock here.

Mr. Man is forced to break the hold as Kidjack grabs the rope, but steals a quick and cheap right hand as he moves away to which the fans boo. The ref warns Mr. Man who seems to take no notice and hit a second right hand on the young man.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Mr. Man is already showing that he is going to outclass Kidjack.

Mr man grabs the head of Kidjack and drags him into the middle of the ring, punching him a few more times and then kicking him in the gut and grabbing his head for a big DDT!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
I have to admit, thusfar Mr. Man has been in control.

Mr. Man grabs Kidjack again and picks him up punching him in the jaw, Kidjack turns around from the force of the punch allowing Mr. Man to grab him from behind and charge him into the turnbuckle.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Kidjack's head off the corner!

As the head of the amateur looking Kidjack whips back Mr. Man lifts him and nails a huge back suplex, but doesn't stop rolling through and going for it again, but Kidjack lands on his feet and buys himself a few seconds with a neat reverse DDT!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Reversal!

Mr. Man sits up holding the back of his head, Kidjack pips up and nails a thunderous dropkick to the back of the Gold Standards head, then hops up again and boots him violently in the back before running past him and coming back with a huge shining wizard! The fans scream in awe as Kidjack pins, but only gets 2.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Mr. Man just took 3 kicks and still kicked out!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Mr. Man looks in trouble, in seconds Kidjack has turned the tables!

Kidjack gets up after the pin and grabs Mr Man tugging him up and grabbing him around the face, spinning quickly and falling with a neckbreaker. The fans cheer as Kidjack gets up and runs off to the ropes coming back for a legdrop, but Mr. Man rolls out of the way.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Veteran move!

Kidjack holds his lower back rolling onto the floor, Mr. Man slowly gets up grabbing Kidjack and throwing him into the ropes, catching him as he returns and flipping him right over his shoulder before slamming him over his knee for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
BOOM!

Mr. Man covers but Kidjack rolls the shoulder out at 2, Mr. Man picks Kidjack up and kicks him in the cut grabbing his head and nailing the Back to the future!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
BIG DDT!

Mr. Man sits up grinning as Kidjack lays facedown on the floor, he rolls the lifeless man over and pins loosly hooking one leg, 1...2...Kidjack rolls the shoulder out..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Nearly had him.

Mr. Man looks back to the young man and then rolls him back and hooks the leg properly 1...2... kickout again. Mr. Man looks around shaking his head and then grabs both legs pulling them high 1...2.. kickout.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
The Gold Standard may well be getting frustrated here.

Mr. Man looks to the ref and says something before grabbing both legs and pulling them as high as he can 1...2... but he pulls them so High that KIdjack can roll his bodyweight over and get his own pin.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
REVERAL! 2...3NO!... so close!

Kidjack rolls from Mr. Man who gets up and grabs the head of Kidjack dragging him up and screaming into his face.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
That was a cheeky try!

Mr. Man then picks Kidjack onto his shoulders, setting him up for the Future Shock!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
and now he's going to pay!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Future Shock time.

Mr. Man tries to hook his arms around the head and legs of Kidjack but can't as Kidjack rolls from his shoulders landing on his feet staggering away, Mr. Man turns trying to grab Kidjack but the young man shoves the former World Champ back. Mr. Man looks around and smirks arrogantly walking to the groggy man again but suddenly..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
BAM!!!!

Kidjack nails Mr. Man with a superkick out of nowhere!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
SUPERKICK!

The fans cheer as Mr. Man falls backwards, Knocked out before he even hits the mat. Kidjack spins around and falls onto the body of his opponent for the cover..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
1...2...3! It's over!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
No way!

The fans cheer as Kidjacks theme begins once more.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The winner of this match, KIDJACK!

Winner via Pinfall: KidJack
Match Time: 6:47

Kidjack rolls from Mr. Man as the ref tries to help him up, the camera cut to a commercial.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

EWE THE MUSIC - SHOW THEMES
17 Tracks, Including artists Saliva, Drowning Pool, Girls Aloud, Limp Bizkit, Black Eyed Peas, Nickelback, and Much more!

Experience all the Themes ever used by eWe's Prestige Shows!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As The Camera's return from break we see the Cage lowing from the roof, as the crowd starts getting excitted. While the Cage is still lowering, "BOOM" by POD echos over the PA System, causing a mixed reaction, mostly boos, from the crowd. Smoke fills the Stage as Johnny and Drama step out latched in eachother's hands.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The Following contest is a Steel Cage Match! On his way to the ring, accompanied by his wife Drama, From Kansas City Missouri weighin in at 232 pounds, The Extreme One, JOHNNY CHAOS!

They continue down the isle as they share a kiss before Johnny slides into the ring. He hops up on the turnbukle and taunts the crowd before his music starts to fade out. Not long after, "My World" hits and the booin continues as Jarrett steps out and stops as he raises up his guitar with one hand, and peace sign with the other.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
And his opponent, from Nashville Tennessee, The Chosen One, JEFF JARRETT!

Jarrett continues down the isle and steps into the ring where he stares Johnny down a little bit before they both get face to face.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
The Long feud between these two has been going for quite some time.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
These two just don't like it eachother, and it all began at freakin WrestleMania 2, no shit it's gone for a long time..

Chaos & Jarrett continue to stare eachother down and smack talk while the Cage finishes lowering, as soon as the Cage hits the floor, the bell rings.

Steel Cage
Johnny Chaos vs Jeff Jarrett
They continue talkin smack for a minute, until suddenly Jarrett hits a cheap shot, Johnny quickly retaliates though, and the two exchange shots back and forth, until Johnny blocks one and knees Jarrett in the gut, delievering a quick DDT. Johnny mounts ontop of Jarrett and starts to hammer away before getting back up and taunting the crowd for a minute. Jarrett gets back up and charges at Johnny, but Chaos steps out of the way and whips Jarrett into the corner, Johnny then stands up on the second rope and continues to punch fearsfully at Jarrett's head. Johnny steps down and pulls Jarrett up on the top rope, before Johnny stands back up on the second rope and starts setting up for a superplex, but Jarrett counters shoving him off as Johnny crashes into the mat. Jarrett hops down and grabs Johnny by the legs, he smirks and then catipults him causing Johnny to crash face first into the Cage Wall!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Such Brutality, The Steel Cage itself, has become a weapon.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
That's the beauty of these matches Steele, don't be such a pussy.

Jarrett gets up and raises the double peace sign to the crowd, causing them to boo. Jarrett then grabs Johnny's leg and starts to lock in the Figure Four, but instead Johnny kicks him off back into the cage. Jarrett tries to compose himself, but Chaos quickly gets up and spears him right into the cage! as Jarrett falls holding his gut, Johnny grabs him and whips him into the corner. Johnny then starts climbing the cage on the opposite side of the ring as the crowd gets pumped up. As Johnny almost reaches the top though, Jarrett climbs up on the ropes, and yanks Johnny back hard into the mat!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Crash and Burn for The Extreme One!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
He may of been tryin a little too soon.

Jarrett drags Johnny back up and plants him with a hard supplex. He sits back ontop of Johnny and hits him with a few hard shots before he stands up and taunts some more. He then starts climbing, but he only gets about half way before Johnny climbs up the corner and hits him in the back before hittin him with a back supplex back into the ring. Johnny drags Jarrett back up and whips him into the ropes where he delievers a hard spinebuster. Johnny smirks before climbing up the corner, hes about ready to hit the Extreme Splash, but Jarrett starts getting up. So instead, Johnny leaps and nails Jarrett down into the mat with a leaping DDT. Johnny picks Jarrett back up and sets up for the Extreme MakeOver, but Jarrett counters and nails the Stroke. Jarrett smirks and decides it'll be easier to go through the door this time. As the ref outside unlocks the door Jarrett starts to step through, but instead, his own guitar his shattered over his head by Drama!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Holy crap, she jacked him up with his own hardware!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
What the hell is she doing getting involved.

Jarrett falls back in the ring. as both men lay there for a minute Johnny is the first to finally get up, Jarrett starts to slowly pull himself up, but he's taken quickly back down when Johnny plants The Extreme MakeOver, Johnny then rolls out the door and to the floor as the bell rings.

Winner via Escape: Johnny Chaos
Match Time: 8:23

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Here is your Winner, JOHNNY CHAOS!

"Boom" by POD hits as Drama helps Johnny back up and the two start celebrating.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Impressive victory for Johnny, to hopefully finish this Feud..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
At least for now..

Johnny & Drama head up the isle as the camera's go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

eWe Upcoming Events

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne claps over the speakers as the crowd go wild. The music continues to beat
as Rikku comes running out to a huge ovation. She cartwheels and star jumps, slapping fans hands on the way
before doing a rolly polly into the steel steps. She gets up as the crowd giggle as she holds her head in a owwie
position

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Introducing first from Kansas City, Missouri weighing in at 129 pounds.. RIKKU!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
And here comes everybodies favourite diva, making her way into the ring.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Yep you're right about that, because here comes Christy!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
I was talking about Ri-

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Shut up

he bubbly tune of "Something Kinda Ooh" by Girls Aloud buzzes over the PA system to a mixed reaction.
Christy Chaos comes dancing out to a hoard of cheers, followed by a flood of boos. Christy blows a kiss into
the camera before walking confidently down into the ring, posing along the way

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
And her opponent from Kansas City, Missouri aswell weighing in at 125 pounds.. The Charismatic..
CHRISTY CHAOS!

Christy Chaos vs Rikku
Christy and Rikku tangle up in a test of strength, but the crowd mistake it for a intimate hug, whistling and heckling. Christy
doesn't like the perverted looks, so she throws sawdust into the section of the crowd that are being asses. Meanwhile Rikku bounces up
into the sawdust mistaking it for stardust, and gets a bit of an itch in her eye

[- Jonathan Steele -]
What the hell is this we got pixydust all over the place.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
You really are one of the dumbest motherf***er's I've ever met

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well excuse me Jimmy, but this isn't Sabrina The Teenage Witch

Christy then grabs Rikku by the hair, flipping her up, before elevating herself for a double footed kick to the face, sending Rikku spinning into
all sorts. As she twists and turn in a daze, Christy knocks her lights out with a Lifting Reverse STO

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Woah would you look at that Jimmy, what a move, that's one firey redhead

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Yeah except she's blonde now, whats wrong with you, you're beginning to sound like
Mike Adamle

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Come on now Jimmy, don't insult my feelings like that

Christy then parades around Rikku chanting insults, before being caught by suprise as Rikku drags her down into a quick
inside cradle as the ref count 1..2..KICKOUT! Rikku then kips up and stares at Christy with a look of determination.
Christy looks pissed that Rikku caught her off guard like that and goes for a running
bicycle kick, but Rikku ducks and responds with a face crushing faceplant. She goes for the pin and gets another two count

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Christy was really running riot over Rikku

[- Jonathan Steele -]
But Rikku played possum perfectly to gain control

Christy then screams out and goes crazy, running straight into Rikku for a football like takedown, she begins banging Rikkus head up
and down against the mat. Rikku tries to crawl to defend herself, but Christy has gone mad slapping her wildly. Rikku tries to kick Christy away,
but Chaos elevates herself to do a handstand on Rikkus abdomen, before swinging down for a kick to the face

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Holy shit Christy has gone crazy, I'm totally digging this sh*t

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well Christy is trying to prove she's more than just a pretty face

[- Jimmy Justice -]
I think her point is being proved loud and clear

Christy lifts Rikku up and throws her against the ropes to bounce back towards her. Rikku thrusts back into Christy direction, but
just before Christy can hit her, Rikku leaps away into the ropes and returns back to Christy for a sudden springboard back elbow smash
followed by a cartwheel like headscissors takedown. Rikku then begins jumping back and forth shaking and getting excited as the crowd cheer

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Uh Oh it's happening?

[- Jimmy Justice -]
What, what's going on.. I'm confused?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Look at Rikku go, she's doing it Jimmy, she's really doing it

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Is she having a seizure

[- Jonathan Steele -]
No she's Rikku'ing Up... Rikkumania is running wild

Christy then gets back up and goes for a bitchslap on Rikku, but it doesnt phase her. Christy hits again, but Rikku stands like a rock, before wagging her finger back, and then tripping Christy on the rope, she then places herself on the opposite side of the ropes before running in for a Overdrive, catching Christy straight on the face. Rikku then bounces off the rope catching Christy in mid-air for a Hyper Drive! The ref blocks the cameras view of both Rikku and Christy as he counts 1..2..3!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
OMG What a match, Rikku has done it, Rikku has won

[- Jimmy Justice -]
What no!!! But Christy was doing so well

The ref then goes to Jennifer, but as he moves out of the way of the camera, we see Christy jumping up elated, while Rikku is out on the floor
unconscious

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match CHRISTY CHAOS!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
WHAT?!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
What the f**k?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
How the hell did that happen?

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Well lets check a video replay

[- Jonathan Steele -]
We can't type a video replay we have to explain

A replay then shows from a different angle as the ref blocked the view after Rikku hit the Overdrive. It shows Rikku running towards Christy
for a Hyper Drive, but Christy reverses it within a split second into a Charismatic Crush to get the 3 count.

Winner via Pinfall: Christy Chaos
Match Time: 8:36

The cameras then go back into the center
of the ring as Christy is celebrating with a black eye from Rikkus boot hitting her face from the Overdrive

[- Jimmy Justice -]
What a girl, She takes it rough in the eye, but she still came out on top

[- Jonathan Steele -]
That sounds wrong in so many ways

"Something Kinda Ooh" by Girls Aloud plays once more as Christy dances in victory towards backstage, which is where our camera's go as we See Trixy.

[- Trixy -]
Wow what a fantabulous match between the legendary divas but now I have a nice surprise for everyone in EWE. This guy is a multi time x core champion and former X-Tag Team Champion. During his time away he was nicknamed the " Rated X Superstar " so please help me welcome back. Xavier Serikaz!

Xavier walks into the picture and looks down at Trixy and a smile comes across his face.

[- Trixy -]
Wow it's like totally exciting to see you back here Xavier.

[- Xavier Serikaz -]
Thank you Trixy, it's been a long time coming. Since Vince and Stone Cold are gone the billion dollar princess and I have talked out my past problems and it seems as though I have been given a chance by her and I'll be damned if I let anyone down again.

[- Trixy -]
So your doing this for yourself? What about all the fans that have stood by you throughout the years?

[- Xavier Serikaz -]
The fans will always been there cheering they're Rated X Superstar onwards and upwards. But your right Trixy I have to do this myself for a change. To prove to myself and no one else that I still have what it takes to go fist to fist, with the EWE that I have come to know.

[- Trixy -]
So alot of things have changed since you left, has anyone got your attention?

[- Xavier Serikaz -]
Actually Jesse Woods from what I hear is someone to look out for and of course my old running buddy Dan Taylor. But one guy has definatly gotten my attention.

[- Trixy -]
Who's that?

[- Xavier Serikaz -]
Derrick Sanderson.

[- Trixy -]
The chick magnet? Why him?

[- Xavier Serikaz -]
Simply put he's a rising star in these parts and he's teamed with Taylor. So its just simple match Trixy. But that's either here no there. I just want to do what I do best and that is make a sudden and Rated X impact!

[- Trixy -]
Well that's all the time we have here let's take it back to ringside for the X Core title match!

As The Camera's return to ringside we see Jennifer standing in the ring as the bell sounds.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The Following Fat...scratch that...The Following Triple Threat Match will be contested under Extreme Rules, and is for the EWE X-Core Championship!

"Superstar II"(I guess its a remix, that or a typo on his app) by Saliva hits over the PA System and the crowd cheers a bit as Jesse & Vincent step out and smile.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
On his way to the ring, accompanied by Vincent Milano, from Los Angelos California, weighin in at 219 pounds, The Complexion of Perfection, JESSE WOODS!

Jesse & Vincent continue down as Jesse slides into the ring, and Vincent stands on the outside. After a few moments the music dies out and is replaced with "The Wreckoning" by Boomkat as Alexis steps out to a mixed reaction.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
From Moscow Russia, The Tsania, ALEXIS ROMONAV!

Alexis continues her way down the isle while the crowd continues to give her a mixed reaction. She steps into the ring and looks over at Jesse, he blows her a kiss as she just rolls her eyes. "Enter Sandman" by Metalica plays over the PA System, which immediately gets boos from the crowd. Sanderson comes out with Velvet, & Angelina on each arm, which makes the boos louder, barring the cat calls for Velvet and Angelina.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
And now, accompanied by Angelina Love & Velvet Skye, from New Orleans, Louisiana, weighing in at 260 pounds, The Sandman, DERRICK SANDERSON!

Sanderson, Velvet, and Angelina continue their way down as they reach ringside, Alexis gets tired of Jesse checkin her out from behind, so she suddenly runs over and clotheslines him as the bell rings.

eWe X-Core Championship 4 3 Way
Derrick Sanderson vs Chris Steel vs Alexis Romanov vs Jesse Woods
Alexis hops ontop of Woods and hits him with a few Rights while Sanderson just stays on the outside with his arms around Velvet and Angelina. Alexis and Woods get back up where Jesse tries to send Alexis to the corner, but instead she runs up the corner and moonsaults back on him, getting a two count. Alexis gets up and sees Sanderson just standing there while her and Jesse wear eachother out, she ain't dumb she knows his plan. She then turns back to Jesse only to be hit with a T-Bone Supplex, aka The All Nighter. He looks over at Sanderson as he covers, Sanderson thinks about goin in to break it up, but Alexis kicks out.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Why the heck is Sanderson just standing there, why won't he get in this match..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Don't hate him for being smart, he's letting them wear eachother down, then he can go for the kill..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
That's the coward's way..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Call it what you want, but see who is The Champion when this is over with..

Jesse gets up and looks back at Sanderson and shakes his head. He picks Alexis back up lookin for a Power Bomb, but instead gets a taste of Romanov's Revenge. As Alexis gets back up, she acts like she's bouncing off the ropes, but instead flies over and lands ontop of Sanerson, Angelina, and Velvet with a Shooting Star Press! The Crowd explodes as all four lay on the outside.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Now that's what we like to see!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
That was a cheap shot!, Derrick wasn't expecting that

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Teach him to get in the ring and be apart of the match..

The crowd stays estatic while Sanderson and Alexis start to get back up, right as they do, Jesse comes flying over the top with a suicide dive, crashing right ontop of them both! The crowd explodes as we now have 5 bodies laying ringside, with Vincent standing over on the other side kinda shruggin it off. Vincent reaches under the ring and pulls out a Kendo stick. As Vincent walks over to the other side of the ring, he cracks Sanderson in the back as he was getting up. He then sees Alexis getting up, and cracks her right accrossed the forehead. He turns back around to Sanderson, but this time he blocks and kicks Vincent in the gut. Vincent drops the stick as Sanderson picks him up and nails the Pure Domination on the steel steps!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
That'll teach him to get involved..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
ya I think it's safe to say he's out of this..

Sanderson picks the Stick up and turns back to the other two, only to have a fire extinguisher sprayed in his face by Alexis. Meanwhile, Jesse has grabbed a Table and slid it into the ring where he's now setting it up in the middle. He then rolls out the other side and grabs a Steel Chair. He walks over and cracks Alexis right between the eyes as she crashes to the floor. He then swings at Sanderson, but Sanderson quickly cracks him in the stomache with the Kendo stick. Jesse rolls in the ring holding his gut as Sanderson smirks and taunts to the fans for a minute. He rolls in with the stick and stalks Jesse. Sanderson swings, but Jesse ducks, then kicks Sanderson in the gut before putting his head between his legs and pulling his arms up like the pedigree as he sets up for the Complexed Situation. But Derrick suddenly flips him over his back as Jesse lands on the table, with it somehow not breaking. Sanderson smiles and winks to Angelina and Velvet, which he's soon comes right at when he's drop kicked from behind by Alexis, Sanderson falls through the ropes and lands right in front of Velvet & Angelina. While they check on him trying to get him up, Alexis quickly races up the corner and quickly leaps off with a Corkscrew Legdrop, better known as The Russian Revolution, Crashing through Jesse Through the Table! Alexis quickly hooks the leg while Sanderson starts getting up, but it's too late as she gets the three!

Winner via Pinfall: Alexis Romanov
Match Time: 9:23

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Your Winner, and NEW EWE X-CORE CHAMPION!, ALEXIS ROMONAV!!

Alexis rolls out of the ring as her music kicks back in the PA System. The Ref hands her the title as she raises it up.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Alexis is the New X-Core Champion!..I can't believe it!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Ya well neither can I, nor Derrick!

Velvet and Angelina try to calm a pretty pissed Derrick down, as Alexis heads up the ramp with her newly won title and the camera's fade to a commerical.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

CHAOS ANTHOLOGY
Experience all 102 105 Episodes now on DVD!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

:: To Be Continued ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

EWE Unbreakable #1: July 12th, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE Unbreakable #1: July 12th, 2008   EWE Unbreakable #1: July 12th, 2008 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 8:10 pm

As the Camera's return from Commercial Break "Til I collapse" by Eminem hits over the PA System, which draws alot of cheers from the crowd as K~Dawg & Lillie step out in front of the curtains.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The Following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, accompanied by Lillie, from Detroit Michigan weighing in 225 pounds, KURITS, K~DAWG, PORTER!!

K~Dawg and Lillie continue down the isle as K~Dawg slides into the ring. K~Dawg hops up on the turnbukle and raises his arms up to the roaring crowd til his music starts to die down. In no time that oh so familar Samoan Tune kicks over the PA which immediately transforms the arena full of cheers, to an arena full of boos as Umaga and Estrada steps out.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
And the Opponent, accompanied by Armando Alejandro Estrada, from the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 350 pounds, The Samoan Bull Dozer, UMAGA!!

Umaga and Armando continue down the isle in their normal fashion as they get in the ring, Armando takes the mic from Jennifer and smiles as the music fades away.

[- Estrada -]
Incase you've forgotten, My Name is Armando Alejandro Estrada, haha!!

The Crowd boos as Estrada smiles some more.

[- Estrada -]
And standing here beside me, Your Future EWE Un-disputed Champion ha, The man jwho will obliverate Kurtas Portar, The Sa-moan, Bull Dozer...UUUUUUUMAAAAGAA!!!

The crowd boos some more as Estrada smiles and Umaga goes a little crazy. Armando steps out of the ring finally as the bell sounds.

Kurtis "K~Dawg" Porter vs Umaga
Umaga stands in the middle of the ring and lets out his big yell. The Bell rings and K~Dawg jumps Umaga from behind with a dropkick. Umaga stumbles into the ropes and to the outside to the delight of the fans. K~Dawg lifts his arm in pleasure as Armando gets frustrated attending Umaga. K~Dawg runs against the oppisate ropes and goes for a baseball slide almost connecting with Armando, ducking just in time. Umaga grabs K~Dawg by the legs. K~Dawg kicks Umaga in the face with his other leg. Umaga lets go and stumbles back. He stands up on the outside of the ring apron. He runs to the opposite post, Umaga is beside the ring steps. K~Dawg runs at Umaga attempting a spear but Umaga sides steps forcing K to go shoulder first into the Steel Steps.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
A Swing and a Miss...

[- Jimmy Justice -]
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Sorry Jimmy I was just thinking about the MLB All-Stars game...

[- Jimmy Justice -]
...uh there is a match going on....

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Right

Umaga screams as K~Dawg grabs his Shoulder. Umaga parades around the side of the ring to the boos of the fans. Umaga grabs K~Dawg by the head and throws him into the ring. Armando cheers on his monster as Umaga slides into the ring. K~Dawg gets up quickly and stomps on Umaga's head. Umaga goes to get up and gets hit with another Kick from the Dawg. Umaga looks up at K~Dawg with a vicious stare. Umaga gets to one knee, and K hits another punch. Umaga screams really loud, K~Dawg staggers back a little but holds his ground. K~Dawg runs at Umaga and attempts a Clothesline. Umaga ducks, K~Dawg bounces off the ropes, goes back to K~Dawg and gets hit with a HUGE Samoan Drop. Umaga screams and goes for the cover. 1...2...KICK OUT!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
What a monstrous Samoan Drop by Umaga, I'm surprised K kicked out...

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Damn right you should be, THAT WAS SO THREE!

Armando gets frustrated. Umaga just screams...kinda like this "ughooooooooooo booooooooo". Umaga picks up K~Dawg and throws him into the corner. Umaga runs at K~Dawg and hits him with that Butt hit move that seems kinda gay but not really. K falls to his ass with his head rested on the bottom turnbuckle. Umaga walks to the opposite corner and yells again.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Umaga is doing a lot of yelling tonight...

[- Jimmy Justice -]
And you should be doing a lot less talking...

Umaga runs at K~Dawg to hit the big "Ole" Yakuza Kick to the face but K~Dawg slides out of the way. K hits Umaga with a Coolbreaker type backbreaker. Umaga rolls on to his face clinching his back. K jumps up to the delight of the fans. K climbs the top rope and hits Umaga with the 8 Mile straight to the Monsters back. K goes for a quick pin. 1...2...The Monster kicks out. K doesn't get frustrated. He yells out Da Meat Hook. K awaits Umaga to get up to hit him with the finisher. Umaga gets to his knees. K runs at Umaga and goes to grab him by the head. Except Umaga had another idea throwing K~Dawg onto the ground, forcing him to fall on his shoulder hurt earlier in the match. K holds it in pain. Armando breaks a cigarette. Umaga screams as he picks K~Dawg up by the head. Umaga HITS K~Dawg WITH THE SAMOAN SPIKE.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
SAMOAN SPIKE! SAMOAN SPIKE! ZMOG!!!!!

Umaga pins 1...2...3! The bell rings as Armando gets into the ring to raise his clients hand.

Winner via Pinfall: Umaga
Match Time: 10:34

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
HERE IS YOUR WINNER...UUUUUMAGA!!!!!!

Umaga yells as Armando breaks another Cigarette on K~Dawg, before once again snatching the mic from Jennifer

[- Estrada -]
No no Jennifer, that's not how it's said. The Winner of this Match, haha, and Your Future EWE Undisputed Champion, The Sa-moan, Bull Dozer...UUUUUUUMAAAAGAA!!!

Umaga's theme hits as Armando and Umaga head up the isle and the scene fades to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

XPLOSION ANTHOLOGY
Experience all 81 Episodes now on DVD!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As The Camera's return from break we see one of those Ball Tumblers in the middle of the ring, also in the ring is Johnny Chaos, K~Dawg, Danny Danger, Predator, White Tiger, Rikku, Brutality, and KidJack while everyone seems confused.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well welcome back everyone...

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Ya but what the hell is going on, what's all these people doing in the ring, and what the hell is that tumbler thing?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Guess we're gonna have to find out..

ONE, TWO, IS THIS ON?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well wait a minute..

YEAH, YOU LET THE MUSIC KEEP PLAYIN MR DUMB SHHH-IT!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well we all recognize that music..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Sure she'll explain what's goin on here..

YO, TELL ME WHAT TIME IT IS NOW
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TROUBLE IS
IT'S OUR TIME
YO, HERE COMES TROUBLE!!

"My Time" continues to blast and the crowd gets to their feet as Stephanie steps out to a mixed reaction, which is more on the cheer side. Over each shoulder is a Championship belt, both look exactly the same.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
What's she carrying?

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Well considering they look exactly the same, I'd say they are the newly designed Tag Team Titles..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well on the Champs page, and the bracket image to be revealed after these are posted, the belt is still the old one..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Cause Jay ain't designed the new ones yet, but they will be newly designed by the time we get to the title match..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Maybe we should shut up, we're ruining Stephanie's announcement..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
true..

Stephanie continues down the isle smirking at the fans and the superstars in the ring.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome the Owner of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment...STEPHANIE MCMAHON HELMSLEY!!!

Stephanie gets in the ring as Jennifer hands her her mic. Stephanie looks at the people in the ring and then smiles.

[- Stephanie -]
Well I'm sure your're all wondering what all these superstars are doing in the ring, they don't even know why. you're probably also wondering what I'm carrying here. See I know you heard my brother earlier tonight, that I had a major announcement to make tonight, and now is that time. You see these titles, if you haven't already figured it out, since they are identical, are the newly Designed EWE Tag Team Championships. And begining next week, we will begin a Tounament that will crown our new Champions..

The Crowd cheers as Stephanie smiles.

[- Stephanie -]
But wait, that's not the best part..see you may notice this Ball Tumbler, usually used to pick Royal Rumble Numbers here in EWE. See the 16 Superstars involved in this Tournament, will not be pickin their partner, well they will, but they won't know who they are picking, cause these 8 people in the ring will draw a number, the other 8 superstars have been assigned a number, I just told em moments ago what their numbers were, whoever's number is called will come out, and they will team with whoever drew their number in what we are creatively calling The Random Partner Tag Title Tournament!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Wow, a Tag Title Tournament..and you don't even get to pick your partner, at least not knowingly!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Two people that hate eachother, may be teamed, that's crazy! Way to go Steph!!

[- Stephanie -]
Ok let's get this started, now on screen we say the order of drawing numbers is random, but you should know it's actually going by post order on that original OOC Board thread, see now those 8 people that got asked to pick a number between 1 and 8, now you know what it was for, so anyways, going by that order, Johnny your first..

Johnny walks over to the Ball Tumbler and turns it before pulling a ball out and handing it to Stephanie, she opens it up and puts the mic up to her lips.

[- Stephanie -]
Number Three!..Superstar that was assigned Number Three, please come out at this time..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Here we go, the first announced random partner, who is it?

After a moment's silence, "Enemy" by Godsmack hits over the PA System, which draws tons of boos as Mr. Man Steps out through the curtains.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Wow, Johnny Chaos & Mr. Man?!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Already got a weird pairing, bout the only thing they got in common, is that they both been to the top!

Man continues down the ramp as him and Johnny look at eachother for a minute before they both head backstage.

[- Stephanie -]
There you have it, your first random team, Johnny Chaos and Mr. Man! Now you truely see it can be anyone...so Kurtis, you're up next..

K~Dawg steps up to the tumbler and does the same thing as Johnny as Stephanie reads it off.

[- Stephanie -]
Alright, NUMBER FIVE!

Once again a few moments of silence, then "The Wreckoning" by Boomkat hits over the PA System and the crowd gives a mixed reaction as Alexis heads down to the ring.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
K~Dawg & Alexis?

[- Jimmy Justice -]
I have a feeling all these teams are gonna be weird..

K~Dawg can't believe his partner as he shakes his head and they both head up the isle.

[- Stephanie -]
Team #2, K~Dawg & Alexis. Ok Danny, it's your turn..

Danger steps up and runs the tumbler, he pulls out his ball and hands it to Stephanie.

[- Stephanie -]
NUMBER SIX!

"Superstar II" by Saliva hits over the PA as Jesse & Vincent step out and down the isle.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
There we go, The Addiction and the Complexion of Perfection!

Danger and Jesse head backstage.

[- Stephanie -]
Team #3, Danny Danger & Jesse Woods. Now Rikku, it's your Turn..

Rikku happily skips over to the tumbler and pulls her number out. She hands it over to Steph as she reads it off.

[- Stephanie -]
NUMBER FOUR!

Rikku looks over at the entrance way enthused to see who her partner is, but so far nothing happens. After a few more moments of Silence Stephanie finally speaks up.

[- Stephanie -]
I forgot, Number 4 was Chris Steel. He didn't show up tonight, so he forfeited his X-Core Title match, and he forfieted his slot in the tournament as well. So anyone in back, who wasn't given a number that'd like to be Rikku's partner, come on out..

The Crowd stands up, expecting their HomeTown Boy to take that offer, but after a few more moments of nothing, 'Wide Open' begins to bellow from the PA system as the stars in the ring are at first startled, then look forward in anticipation towards the ramp. Mere moments later, Maverick swaggers on out from behind the curtain, microphone in hand. He spends a short time soaking up the atmosphere inside the arena, before settling down and raises the mic.

[- Maverick -]
Well, well, look at what weve got ourselves into here. Were only a week into the business rebirth, and there's already stars dissapearing right infront of you, that's exactly what I was saying you Didn't need back when I saw you. It's not exactly what I would have been looking forward too but since no other jackass has decided to lay themselves down and take part, I'll happily take on the task.

Maverick pauses and smiles before continuing.

[- Maverick -]
You can't exactly deny me either, considering what youve just said. It'll be the perfect opportunity for you to see just what you gave up for the X-Core matchup, just a pity I'll be leaving all you down there in suspence, I never stray from the limelight too much for too long, so don't be worrying. But yeah, Rikku, better fasten up tight, cause it's time to rock n' roll!

Steph and a few of the other stars look dismayed and Steph in particular shows displeasure as Maverick proverbially forces his way down the throats of others. Maverick draws in some hype and cheering from a number of fans before exiting the ring area. Rikku shrugs and skips her way up the isle as the crowd laughs.

[- Stephanie -]
Well ok then, Team #4, Rikku and Maverick. Jeff, you're up..

Tiger walks up to the tumbler and rolls it around a couple times before taking his out and handing it to Stephanie.

[- Stephanie -]
Now then, NUMBER SEVEN!

Tiger looks up at the entrance set waiting as does everyone else. After a few moments of silence, we finally hear the song we just heard before the Commercial, and the crowd instantly boos like Crazy as Umaga and Estrada head down the isle.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Mr. Money in the Bank and the Samoan Bull Dozer?!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Now that's gonna be one strong ass team!

Umaga and Estrada gets in the ring, where Estrada smiles at Stephanie, then pulls a mic from his inside coat pocket.

[- Estrada -]
Congratulations Jeff haha, You just got the luckiest draw of the litter, you will now become Co-Tag Team Champion, cause your partner, haha, The Sa-moan, Bull Dozer...UUUUUUUMAAAAGAA!!!

The Crowd boos as Tiger shakes his head and leaves which Umaga and Estrada soon follow, but not before Umaga screams at everyone in the ring.

[- Stephanie -]
Right, Team #5, White Tiger & Umaga. Brutality, it's your turn.

Brutality steps up and takes his number as Steph reads it.

[- Stephanie -]
NUMBER EIGHT!

Brutality waits until "Enter Sandman" by Metalica hits over the PA System, which gets alot of boos as Sanderson, Velvet, and Angelina head out on the ramp.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Sanderson and Brutality..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Not a bad team neither!

Brutality nods his head as he heads up the isle backstage along with Sanderson, Velvet and Angelina.

[- Stephanie -]
Team #6, Brutality & Derrick Sanderson. Now then, KidJack, take the last draw, as Predator will get the last number by default.

KidJack walks up and takes his number out before handing it to Stephanie.

[- Stephanie -]
Ok, NUMBER ONE come on out!

KidJack waits, til "State of the Union" By Rise Against hits over the PA System as the crowd gives a mixed reaction, mostly boos when Chris Hart and Blue Panther steps out. KidJack shrugs his shoulders and joins them before they head backstage.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Chris Hart and KidJack..what do you think of that one Jimmy?

[- Jimmy Justice -]
I guess we'll have to see if they co-exist or not..

[- Stephanie -]
Well Team #7, KidJack & Chris Hart. Predator there's no need to draw a number, cause there's only one left, Therfore, Number Two please come out!

Predator waits as does everyone else, then "Something Kinda Ooh" by Girls Aloud hits and the crowd cheers when Christy comes out.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well there's an odd pairing..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
That's an understatement...Predator and Christy, What the hell?!

Christy smiles at the fans, then winks at Predator, who doesn't seem so enthused about his partner, but heads backstage anyways as Christy follows.

[- Stephanie -]
And There you Have it, our last team Predator and Christy Chaos! Good Luck to everyone in this Tournament, I'm sure it'll be good!

The Crowd cheers in agreement as "My Time" hits again. Stephanie heads back up the isle with the titles as the scene fades to the final Commercial Break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As The Camera's return from break the crowd is still pumped about the Tag Title Tournament next week, but then "Inside the Fire" by Disturbed hits and the crowd boos as Predator steps back through the curtains.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The Following contest is tonight's Featured Main Event, and it is a Triple Threat scheduled for One fall! Introducing first from Pittsburgh PA, weighing in at 320 Pounds, PREDATOR!!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
He has Tiger & Lewis to deal with tonight, but as we learned before the break..Next week he'll be teamed with Christy in the Tag Title Tournament.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
You gotta feel sorry for the guy, if it was a deal where you can sleep with your partner, then he'd have it made, but it's wrestling..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
I think you're underestimating her...

[- Jimmy Justice -]
She's still a chick..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
What about Rikku and Eighteen?

[- Jimmy Justice -]
She's not on their level douche bag..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Despite the fact she beat Rikku earlier...

by this time Predator has done made it to the ring where he looks at the booing crowd, that all changes though when his music changes to "Welcome To The Jungle" by Gun N Roses, now the boos become Cheers as Tiger steps put, Tiger striped Briefcase comfortably in hand.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
From Rawlins Wyoming, weighing in at 229 pounds, Mr. Money in the Bank! WHITE TIGER!!

Tiger continues his way down the isle as he looks over at Pred when he enters the ring. Tiger raises up his briefcase as the crowd screams some more.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
A Man that needs no introduction, and next week he'll be paired with the Samoan Bull Dozer, that will surely be a tough team to beat..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Ya no doubt about that, but you better cover your ears Steele..As big of an ovation as that was, remember where we are, this place is about to Blow the roof off..

Tiger sets his briefcase to the side as he looks at Pred and his song fades away. The PA System stays quiet but the crowd is already starting to buzz knowing what's about to happen, who's about to come out. After a few more moments, finally "Smart Went Crazy" echos around the arena and the crowd starts to cheer. Then it happens, Lewis steps out, and the entire building EXPLODES!

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
And now, Weighing in at 190 pounds...MINNEAPOLIS' OWN!! SEAN LEWIS!!!!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
This Place is estatic! I can barely hear myself think!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
I didn't even know you did that!..but come on Steele, I already warned you, it's the F*ckin Franchise, Their HomeTown Boy!

Lewis continues down the isle with a huge smile on his face, he takes a detour from the isle and decides to cut through the audience to slap some hands, as alot of people pat him on the back before he jumps back over and slides in the ring. He hops on the turnbukle and poses to his roaring fans before hoping back down. The ref asks everyone if they're ready then signals for the bell.

Triple Threat Match
Predator vs Sean "Slug" Lewis vs White Tiger
Pred Lewis and Tiger all stand in a circle lookin at eachother, waiting to see who will move 1st. Finally Pred decides to target the hometown boy and charges at Lewis, but Lewis quickly drops down pulling the top rope, as Pred hits the floor. Lewis smirks at Pred then turns around into a clothesline from Tiger! Tiger smiles and grabs Lewis back up whipping him into the corner, he slaps him acrossed the chest a couple times then sets him on the top rope. Tiger then goes for the struck Down, but Lewis counters, he grabs Tiger and actually hits an Updraft(Rock Bottom) off the top rope!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
A Top Rope Updraft!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Wow, this might be over already!

The crowd cheers, but before Lewis can cover, he's ambushed from behind by Predator. Pred grabs Lewis and quickly hits him with a stalling supplex. He wastes no time dragging Lewis back up, but as he lifts him up, Lewis crashes his head straight into the mat with a hard DDT! The crowd just explodes as Lewis gets up smirking. Lewis and Pred begin exchanging shots, but Pred Blocks and Whips Lewis into the corner, Lewis runs up the corner however and flips back catching Pred with a Whisper in the Wind! Lewis quickly springs back up and moonsaults off the ropes going for a cover, but only a two count. Lewis picks Pred back up and tries for the Gloria, but Pred counters and flips him over his back, hard into the mat. The crowd just boos as Pred laughs and drags Lewis up by the hair, he puts him on his shoulder and crashes hard back down into the mat. Pred hooks the leg, but only gets a two count before Lewis kicks out.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Not gonna get him that easily, he ain't the Franchise for nothin..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Expecially not in his hometown..

Pred mounts on top of Lewis and starts hitting him with a strand of Lefts and Rights before once again Dragging him back up, this time he lifts him over his head and launches him to the outside of the ring, causing the crowd to nearly riot. Pred just laughs, until he turns into a clothesline from Tiger, which gets some cheers now from the crowd. Tiger pick Pred back up and hits him with a quick Snap Supplex. he then grabs Pred and locks in the Tiger's Snare as the crowd starts to cheer some more, still some bitter ones cause they want their hometown hero to win, not Tiger. But none of em want Pred to win, so they cheer the fact that Pred is in pain.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
this could be it!, The Tiger's Snare is locked in!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
I don't know if he can get out of this!

Pred continues to fight it as Tiger applies more pressure. Finally though Pred is able to reach the ropes. Tiger reluctanly lets go and waits for Pred to get back up. As Tiger grabs Pred by the head, Pred quickly hits Tiger with a low blow undetected by the ref. Pred then Grabs Tiger and lifts him up for the Brinct of Extinction, but Tiger rolls off, Pred turns around and Tiger throws him out of the ring. As Tiger turns back around though, he's leveled with a SuperKick! The Crowd explodes and Lewis falls ontop hooking the leg for the one...two...three!

Winner via Pinfall: Sean Lewis
Match Time: 14:14

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
HERE IS YOUR WINNER....SEAN LEWIS!!!!!!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
He did it! He picked up the hometown victory!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
And this crowd is lovin it!

"Smart Went Crazy" hits and the crowd has nearly blown the roof off as the ref raises Lewis' hand, Pred on the outside is pretty ticked off as he heads up the entrance way.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
What a match, and what a night!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
No kiddin, one hell of a way to kick off the 1st Unbreakable!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Now with the Tag Title tournament next week, I can't wait!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Me neither!

Lewis continues to celebrate as the camera's start to fade away.

TAG TOURNAMENT BRACKET
(Spoilers at this point lol)

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS

1: UMAGA
2: K~DAWG
3: SEAN LEWIS
4: PREDATOR
5: ALEXIS ROMANOV

:: Copyright eWe Unbreakable 2008 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

EWE Unbreakable #1: July 12th, 2008