Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EWE LIVE #6: October 7th, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

EWE LIVE #6: October 7th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: EWE LIVE #6: October 7th, 2009   EWE LIVE #6: October 7th, 2009 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 2:50 am

eWe Live - Special Live Stream
Date: October 7th, 2009
Turnout: 19 RolePlays
================================
RESULTS CREDIT

Luke: Miz/Deathlocke

Manny: Edge/Unknown & Orton/Jericho

Dustin(Ashlocke): Hayden/Hart & Tag

JAY: Triple Threat, Man/Angelina & Segments

Fans watching across the world as EWE Live goes out across web land and treated to a sight as the etrance area goes live. It's nothing nearly on the level that something like WWE is used to putting on, but still much better than a normal live show, with a black curtain off to one side of a large screen where the competitors can walk out, right in front of their entrance videos. A fairly minor, but still impressive for such a small scale show, pyro opening cues as the intro music plays, and we're sent off to the commentators for the night, Kenny Greenwood and Kelly.

Kenny Greenwood: Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to EWE Live. Tonight, we will see which of your favorite superstars will advance in the King of Xtreme tournament, and which will head home disappointed, and hang their heads in shame.

Kelly: That's right, Kenny. We've got 7 Extreme Rules matches tonight, including a blockbuster tag team main event, which will send 8 competitors in total into the next round at Black Friday.

Kenny Greenwood: Aaaand folks, I'm just getting word, we won't have to wait long, cause our first match is about to get underway right now. Let's head to Jennifer Sparks for the opening announcements, and see how will be the first to step into the ring.

As the camera changes we go into the ring and see Jennifer raise the microphone.

Jennifer Sparks: The following King Of Extreme qualifying match is scheduled for one fall, and will be contested under Extreme Rules!

Our view shifts again, this time to the stage as a red themed highlight video plays and the adrenaline pumping opening guitar riff of Metallica's "King Nothing" begins playing. It goes through the first couple rounds, then the drums kick in. Another few rounds, and the tempo picks up, still no sign of anybody.

Jennifer Sparks: Introducing first.... from Philadelphia, Pensylvania, weighing in at 209 pounds. He is a former EWE World Heavyweight Champion.... CAAAAAMERON HAAAAAAYDEEEEN!

The curtain whips open as the growling voice of James Hetfield fills the arena. The crowd goes absolutely nuts in somewhat of a mixed reaction: the boos that Hayden is used to drawing out of most crowds, along with the odd cheer that seems based mostly on upon the excitement around the show. Hayden wastes little time with pageantry, heading down to the ring and sliding in, then hopping to his feet and staring up the ramp as he hops from one foot to the other, keeping himself warmed up. We cut back to the stage.

Jennifer Sparks: And his opponent...

"Click Click Boom" by MSTRKRFT starts to play as the curtain opens again. This time a smaller, significantly less confident seeming man steps through. He seems a bit more prepared for this Extreme Rules match, as he carries a chair in his right hand.

Jennifer Sparks: ...from Calgary, Alberta, Canada... weighing in at 200lbs... "The Escape Artist" CHRIS... HART!

Hart stares up at his sadistic seeming, daunting opponent and seems a bit off put as he walks up the steels steps and climbs in between the ropes. He takes a second to lean the chair up against the corner and crack his knuckles quickly, not even looking at his opponent. Meanwhile, across the ring, Hayden stares him down like a hungry dog at the end of his leash, just waiting to hear the click that will release him. As soon as Hart re-errects himself and turns around, that click comes in the form of the bell ringing. Both men walk toward the center of the ring as Hart holds out his hand for an opening handshake, and is met by Cameron's hand as well... in the form of a punch to the face that sends Hart crashing to the floor. Before he can even get his wits about him, Hayden is already stomping the hell out of him.

Kenny Greenwood: Wow. Hayden wasting no time sending a message to Chris Hart. He means business, and he wants this win.

Hayden hops overtop of Hart and grabs his hair in his left fits and starts feeding him a succession of brutal right hands. Hart's only defense comes about five shots into the frenzy, as he plants both hands on Hayden's chest and just barely manages to push him off as he starts using his hands to desperately slide himself backward toward the corner. He doesn't get far though before Cameron closes the gap and grabs onto the rope, using it for stability as he lays a hard snapping kick into Hart's chest as the whole crowd "Oooo"s from the sound of the impact.

Kelly: Wow. Did you hear that? I wouldn't want to be Chris Hart right now, that's for sure.

Kenny Greenwood: Well Kelly, that's what happens when you go in against an opponent like Cameron Hayden and don't bother to prepare. You end up in a lot of trouble.

Chris backpedals all the way back to his corner and grabs the chair he brought with him and whips around to try and hit Hayden.... but the chair stops firmly in the hands of Hayden, who plucks it out of Chris' hands. Chris holds his hands up as if pleading with Hayden not to hit him.... but the face is clearly not what Hayden had in mind, as he brings down the top edge of the chair across Hart's right ankle.Hart's hands shoot away from their defensive position on sheer reflex, as he holds his ankle and rolls around in pain.Hayden then flips the chair over, as his downed opponent rolls to his right side, and brings the chair down across his back with a loud crack.

Kelly: Yikes. I dunno, Kenny.... I know this is supposed to be extreme rules, but come on... Hart doesn't even seem to be defending himself. This is.... sick.

As Chris continues to roll around in pain, Hayden takes the chair with him as he climbs out between the ropes, his victim a brief respite... until he reaches in and grabs Hart by the injured ankle and starts to pull him toward the corner post as he screams in agony. Hayden seems to get a sort of twisted pleasure out of it as he pulls Hart toward the corner post, placing it perfectly between the other mans legs as the whole crowd starts to fall silent, as if they fear for Hart as much as he must at this moment, even though he starts screaming "No, no, no", either pleading with Hayden, or maybe the fates themselves, to spare him. Instead of the relief he prays for though, what he gets is the borderline shattering sensation of his ankle hitting the ringpost. He screams and wails, but it doesn't stop. Cameron pulls back the chair, and sandwiches Hart's ankle between two elements of cold hard steel with a sickening crack.

Kenny Greenwood: ....Wow.... I dunno Kelly, I'm starting to agree with you. This kid is in trouble. If this keeps up, he may never walk again.

Now comes the ultimate example of adding insult to injury, as Hayden folds Hart's legs together, in a perfect figure four position, around the corner post, and looks around to the crowd, as if for encouragement, but is met by a chorus of boos, which only makes his sick smile grow as he falls to his back, connecting his own legs with Hart's, locking in a figure four leg lock, a sort of sick homage to the legacy of the Hart name. CHris rithes in pain, as his face turns red and tears stream down his face, but he seems incapable of comprehending any response but a tortured whail of pain.

Kenny Greenwood: Come on, Chris! Tap out! It isn't worth it!

Kelly: At this point, Kenny, I'm not sure if Chris Hart even knows where he IS, forget having any awareness of how to end this torture.

After a few seconds, Hayden lets go of the hold. Chris just falls lifeless, not even bothering to move, just seeming relieved to have a second to relax, but it's short lived, as Hayden slides back inside. The ref seems to try and talk some reason into him, but Cameron ignores him. He walks over to Hart's lifeless body and grabs his arm and head, lifting them up as he wraps Hart's arm around his own, and then around his neck.

Kelly: Oh no. Kenny, I think I know what he's going for here, and I think this is about to get a lot worse for Chris Hart.

With one sharp jerk, Hayden pulls Chris to his feet, and away from the corner, locking in his finishing hold.

Kenny Greenwood: CONTRACEPTION! ...This isn't a fun hold to be in at the best of times, Kelly... but lets not forget the pain Chris must be feeling just from being forced to stand on that ankle.

Chris screams out for a few seconds, flailing his free arm, but to no avail.

Kenny Greenwood: He isn't going ANYWHERE. He's stuck in there. There's no escape this time for the self proclaimed 'escape artist'....

Kelly: Come on, Chris... tap out... save yourself for another day.

But no sooner does she say that, than Chris's body goes limp. The referee comes over to check him, then waves his arm madly at the time keeper as the bell is rung. Hayden doesn't let go just yet though, as they ring it a few more times. Jennifer's voice comes from ringside.

Jennifer Sparks: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner by a knock out.... CAAAAAMERON HAAAAAAYDEEEEN!

After a bit more pleading from the ref, Cameron finally releases the hold, letting him opponent's unconscious body fall to the mat. EMTs come running down the ramp as the grinning, satisfied Hayden looks down on him, clearly lacking any sort of remorse for this action.

Kenny Greenwood: Well Kelly, Hayden advances, but at what cost?

Kelly: Last week was Altar Boy Luke... this week, Chris Hart. Things are getting pretty brutal for only the second show back, Kenny. I just hope this isn't the end for Chris Hart... what a way to go.

=======================================================

The Camera's come backstage where we see a man painting white over a "DX" logo on Jensen's office door. The camera comes back enough that we now see Jensen behind him directing.

Michael Jensen: Make sure you get it all off there.

Only a few seconds later, Triple H & Shawn Michaels come walking into the picture.

Triple H: You wanted to see us?

Michael Jensen: Yes...do you see this crap?

Jensen points to the office door.

Michael Jensen: I'm sick of this crap already..

Shawn Michaels: I see what you mean, he's ruining my perfectly good art work!

Michael Jensen: Im talking about these stupid pranks...I'm not Vince, I am not going to just roll over while you guys have your fun.

Triple H: You act like we're out to get you..

Shawn Michaels: Yeah, what have we possibly done to you?

Michael Jensen: Don't even get me started...but you guys want to play, then fine...Shawn, you're not booked tonight, so you can go ahead and leave.

Shawn Michaels: No thanks boss, I'm just going to stick around.

Michael Jensen: No, you're going to leave.

Shawn Michaels: No seriously, I'm just going to hang out, watch the tournament.

Michael Jensen: Maybe you don't understand, I'm banning you from the arena.

Shawn Michaels: Why would you do such a thing?!

HBK obviously purposely over-acting for dramatic effect.

Michael Jensen: Because I can...now I trust I don't have to use security do I?

Shawn Michaels: Fine Meanie...Good Luck Hunter.

HBK walks off as HHH just shakes his head at Jensen.

Michael Jensen: Let's see how good you are without your buddy to back you up.

Jensen laughs as he makes the painter get out of his way so he can enter his office, Jensen then shuts the door back.

Triple H: If that's the way you want to Play.

The camera pans back into the arena flicking through the fans who are going wild "Bone Marrow" is heard in the arena, the cheering soon turns to booing as Kyle Deathlocke slowly struts out onto the stage a grin on his face. He pauses at the top of the ramp and looks out to the fans before starting down the ramp.

Jennifer Sparks: "Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is a King of Xtreme qualifying match and will be held under Extreme Rules; introducing first, making his way down the ramp he hails from Windsor, Ontario in Canada and weighs in at 204 pounds, Kyle Deathlocke!"

There is a bit of a boo as the name is called out but nothing massive, Deathlocke looks disappointed with the fans as he walks down to the ring slowly.

Kenny Greenwood: "I liking the action we've seen already, Extreme Rules is always entertaining and usually brutal, like we've just seen."

Kelly: "It's fun though."

Deathlocke rolls into the ring and flicks to his feet holding his arms out at eitherside in a taunt which says, in effect, 'Everybody look at me' he then slides out of the ring at the opposite side and lifts up the apron, going under the starting to produce weaponry.

Kenny Greenwood: "Deathlocke is preparing himself, here."

The music fades out to near silence, with the occasional clang as Deathlocke launches another weapon into the ring, "Come to my hotel" blurts out, the booing is much louder this time.

Kelly: "I don't think the fans like either of these guys, so they'll just be happy to watch them beat the hell outta eachother."

Deathlocke is shown rolling back into the ring and lifting up one of the many weapons that surround him, a 2 by 4. The camera cuts back to the stage as 'The Miz' shoves the Curtain aside and heads onto the stage, a large, arrogant grin over his lips. He walks to the top of the ramp and raises both his hands, his palms facing outwards and his legs pushed together firmly. He holds the pose for a moment and then starts down the ramp, strutting with a cocky swagger.

Jennifer Sparks: "and his opponent, he is hailing from Cleveland, Ohio and weighs in at 231 pounds, Mike 'THE MIZ' Mizanin!"

Jenny gets from the ring quickly after announcing both men. The Miz walks slowly down the ramp ignoring the hands of the front row fans who do actually like him, he even says something to one of them although it doesn't seem too polite. The camera flicks between the pair as Deathlocke stands with the 2-by-4 like a baseball player, Mizanin walks slowly around the ring and collects a microphone from the the side.

Kenny Greenwood: "Miz is going to speak, instead of wrestling, I guess."

The fans start to boo as they realise The miz holds a mic, he signals the music to cut and after a moment it does.

The Miz: "Now, hold on a second, let's just think this through Kyle."

He grins as he raises a hand towards his opponent, signalling for him to stop. The fans boo as Mizanin starts up the steps, still speaking.

The Miz: "These idiots have boo'd us both, These idiots have paid like 3 dollars and expect to watch greats like me and you?"

Deathlocke nods slightly letting the two by four rest upon the floor, his loose grip still around it. Mizanin climbs through the ropes still with the mic in hand.

The Miz: "They don't deserve to see two of the greats of this industry. They don't deserve to see me and you beat the hell out of eachother, none of them deserve that."

Mike's face drops for a second as he looks behind Deathlocke

The Miz: "Hey, watch out"

The Miz yelps, Deathlocke spins around taking the two by four into his hands just in time to see.. no one, but that's just the chance Miz needs as he runs in and smashes the mic into the back of the head of his opponent, the fans scream out as a horrible buzzing sound is heard from the live mic. Deathlocke falls forward holding the back of his neck.

Kenny Greenwood: "The Miz with a cheapshot! You CANNOT turn your back on him for a moment, no matter what!"

Kelly: "Well this Kyle Deathlocke guy just found that one out the hard way."

The must gives a salute to the fans, some of whom are cheering, before he lifts the fallen Deathlocke to his knees and hits him with a couple of punches square to the head. He then tugs him up further and shoves him back into the corner, connecting with more punches.

Kenny Greenwood: "The Miz is instantly in control here."

The Miz spins around and starts to clear away some of the weapons before picking up a chair, taking it into both hands he turns around and slams it square into the top of the head of Deathlocke with incredible force. The fans let out a scream as Deathlocke falls straight down into a seated position in the corner. The Miz sets the chair up before his opponent and then take a seat, Crossing on leg onto the other and folding his arms as he laughs.

Kelly: "Mizanin is taking it easy..."

The Miz sits for a few moments and then gets up grabbing the hair of Deathlocke and tugging him to his feet, Deathlocke fights the hands of Miz away and then shoves him sending him staggering back and falling over the chair. The Miz is up quick from his embarrassing trip but walks right into a springboard dropkick, Deathlocke gets up but can't help but grip at his head.

Kenny Greenwood: "That's one thing about these matches, with weapons legal, with anything legal, one move, one hit can leave you feeling it for match. You can lose a match in the first 2 minutes, even if you don't officially lose it for say 20 minutes."

The Miz crawls to the side of the ring using the ropes to get up, he grabs a trash can lid from beside him and then approaches Deathlocke quickly, he swings but Deathlocke dodges aside and uses his wrestling ability to get a toe trip, sending the Miz crashing headfirst into the can lid he was holding! Deathlocke grabs the Miz fast and pulls him to his feet

Kelly: "Well that works for Kyle, I guess."

Deathlocke grabs the Miz like he's going a suplex but then reaches through the grabs him by the gut, he looks around and shouts out "Watch this" a grin crossing his face as he lifts his leg up and powers it into the back of Mizanin's legs flipping forward as he does, the only problem is Miz hardly moves as the camera pans to show him clutching the ropes.

Kenny Greenwood: "He was going for his finishing move, No Stars of Bethlehem, but Miz obviously had it scouted."

Deathlocke holds his back as he gets to his feet he runs in and clubs Miz in the back and then in the head, Miz shoves him away but Deathlocke comes back with more fierce punches, The Miz drops to his knees as Deathlocke beats away at his back

Kenny Greenwood: "Now just a vicious beating"

Deathlocke keeps on going but the Miz nails him with a brutal and quick low blow before pushing him back, The Miz hopes up and slaps his opponent right in the face before shouting, "You think you can do that to ME?" Deathlocke swings his arm back to the Miz but his right hand is blocked and answered with a second slap and then another dose of verbal abuse, "You think you can match up with the Miz?"

Kelly: "The Miz is talkin' trash."

The Miz catches Deathlocke with a quick kick in the cut and delivers a huge DDT, he rolls him over and hooks the legs high up, the ref counts 1...2.. Deathlocke just manages to roll his shoulder from the mat. The Miz chuckles as he stands up and speaks out once more, "You want more?" he asks as he grabs a kendo stick from the floor and pulls Deathlocke to his feet.

Kenny Greenwood: "Since that low blow a moment or two ago it's like the Miz has gone up a few gears, here."

The Miz slams the weapon into the rib cage as his foe as he stands, and then after seeing the opponent double over from the pain delivers a second blow to the back. He then walks over the wraps the stick around the throat of Deathlocke, wrenching back on it causing it to choke his opponent.

Kelly: "That doesn't look too good."

Miz keeps talking trash as Deathlocke tries to break the hold, but the Miz has the stick firmly around his throat, Deathlocke is clearly fading as his movements because slowly before eventually stopping.

Kenny Greenwood: "Is he out?"

The ref lifts the arm of Deatlocke once holding it in the air and letting it drop back by his side, The Miz continues to trash talk as the ref once more lifts the air and holds it there before releasing it, once more it drops, the ref takes the hand once more and raises it.

Kenny Greenwood: "Three times and you're out..."

He holds it for a second and then lets go, the hand drops down but suddenly there is a resistance, which is only momentary as the hands flops back in it's original position, the ref calls for the bell as the Miz keeps the stick sunk in around the throat of his opponent. He lets go after a few seconds as the bell is rung.

Jennifer Sparks: "Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, THE MIZ!"

Mizanin raises both arms as the referee kneels beside Deathlocke he is knelt, holding his throating and clearly panting heavily.

Kenny Greenwood: "The Miz has advanced here tonight."

"Come to my Hotel" is heard once more as the Miz turns to look at his opponent, he laughs slightly and turns around to face him, planting his hands upon his hips he shakes his head.

Kelly: "Miz is checking out his handy work."

Without warning the Miz runs in and delivers a crushing knee to the face of Deathlocke, causing him to spring to his feet and spin, Miz then grabs ahold of Deathlocke and drops him with a neckbreaker completing the reality check. He then rolls under the bottom rope and to a chorus of boos starts up the ramp, turning he grins and says, "That's a reality check." nodding slowly.

Kenny Greenwood: "The man is already stuggling to breathe having been passed out from stragulation, what the hell is the point on kneeing him in the head and then hitting a neckbreaker?"

The Miz continues to back up the ramp with the camera flicking between him the group of officials in the ring, the scene cuts.

The scene comes back to Triple H's lockerroom, where he's taping up his wrist's getting ready for his match. A weird tapping is heard, as HHH looks around confused for a second, then goes back to taping. The tapping is heard again, til HHH lifts up the shades on his window, that's when we see Shawn Michaels.
Triple H: Shawn, what are you doing?

Shawn Michaels: Well I'm banned...I wanted to talk to you, make sure you're getting ready for your match.

Triple H: This ain't my first dance ya know..

Shawn Michaels: Right...can you believe that guy banned me though? what did he expect us to do tonight?

Triple H: I guess he just fears we'll take over the show.

Shawn Michaels: We can't help it that we bring the ratings.

Triple H: I bet it'd be drive him nuts if you still found a way in.

Shawn Michaels: Open up the window then.

HHH tries to open the window but it doesn't budge.

Triple H: Can't it's screwed shut.

Shawn Michaels: What kind of engineering is that, what are you supposed to do if there's a fire?

Triple H: Be screwed I guess..but looks like you'll have to find another way in.

Shawn Michaels: I'll figure it out.

HBK leaves the window, while HHH sits back down and finishes up his taping.

Our camera pans over to the ring, where Jennifer Sparks would be in center stage, a microphone in hand as the bell rings.

Jennifer Sparks: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a King of Xtreme tournament qualifying match, held under Extreme Rules!

That's when "You think you know me..." followed by "Metalingus" by Alter Bridge plays, as the fans in the Scottstrade Center rain the arena with boos. Edge would begin to make his way out to the ring, doing his normal pyro.

Jennifer Sparks: Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 250 lbs., "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!

Edge would be getting into the ring now, going to do his rock star pose in the corner, as camera flash and the fans boo.

Kenny Greenwood: Edge looks really, really focus tonight, and he should. It is Extreme Rules, after all.

Kelly: Well Kenny, last week he beat Chris Jericho, and he looks to be starting a roll as he heads into the King of Xtreme tournament.

Edge would then jump up and down, looking down the ramp way. "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" by Drowning Pool would then hit, and the fans would go to a mixed reaction, to say the least, as The Unknown would enter from the back.

Jennifer Sparks: And, from Parts Unknown, weighing in at 220 lbs., please welcome The Unknown!

The Unknown would walk down the ramp, as the fans wondered just who is this unknown superstar who has made his way to the eWe. Edge would just watch back, as he stayed in the corner he was sent to.

Kenny Greenwood: There's nothing really we know about this new superstar in the eWe, other than he's an unknown.

Kelly: He's unknown, but, I have heard some very good things about him, so let's see what happens.

The Unknown would enter into the ring, as Edge just stares back, and would enter to the center of the ring, as both Unknown and Edge would be standing there, and the referee would ring the bell.

Kenny Greenwood: And the match is on, ladies and gentlemen, let's see what the Unknown can provide us tonight.

Edge would just step over to the Unknown, and would just stare at his mask, and begins to chuckle. He then goes to grab the Unknown's mask and would begin to play with it, before pie facing the Unknown, as boos would fill the arena.

Kelly: I don't know about you, but Edge doesn‘t seem to be taking his opponent seriously.

Kenny Greenwood: I don't blame him. I mean, the Unknown is, as you can imagine, unknown.

Edge would continue laughing in the face of the Unknown, even going so far as to giving him a cheap shot. After taking time to back up and mock him again, the Unknown would floor Edge with a right hand, knocking the man down clean!

Kelly: Good job by the Unknown! He took down Edge right at the get go!

Kenny Greenwood: Edge should know better not to give your opponent any room, especially when you know nothing about him.

The Unknown would continue the assault, catching Edge when he got up, and hitting a snap suplex, waiting for him to get up, and ducking an Edge clothesline and going straight away for a German suplex, looking like an animal.

Kenny Greenwood: The Unknown is taking complete control straight away.

Kelly: All it takes is one mistake, Kenny, and Edge showed what happens!

The Unknown would then roll out of the ring, and go straight to where Jennifer Sparks is sitting at, taking her off her chair, and throwing her chair into the ring, followed by the timekeeper‘s chair. The Unknown would then reach under the ring, and pull out two trash cans and their lids, throwing each into the ring.

Kenny Greenwood: Looks like the Unknown is looking to take this match to the extreme, pun intended.

The Unknown would then reach and grab a kendo stick, rolling into the ring with it. He‘d then go to stalk Edge, waiting for him to get up and when he does, whack, right into this ribs twice, doubling Edge over, before delivering a sick blow right to the back of Edge!

Kelly: The Unknown is looking like a real beast over here.

The Unknown would then go to grab Edge, lifting the man up, looking to place his kendo stick onto the neck of Edge, about to hit a White Russian Leg sweep, when Edge would battle back with elbows to the gut. After breaking the grip of the kendo stick, Edge would then whip the Unknown into the ropes, and when he came back, hit him straight in the head with a boot on the rebound.

Kenny Greenwood: Edge's first offensive move of the match, hitting the skull of the Unknown.

Edge would then take a quick breather, before grabbing one of the trash can lids, waiting for the Unknown to get up, before hitting him right upside the head, hearing the fans "oohing" at the shot. Edge would then grab one of the trash cans and would set it dead on the floor, stalking the Unknown.

Kelly: Edge seems to be setting something up.

Kenny Greenwood: And knowing Edge the way we do, we all know what kind of carnage Edge can do, when he sets his mind too it.

As the Unknown got up, Edge quickly floored him with two forearms shots, before sending him to the ropes, much like earlier, lifting him up by one leg, and would drop the Unknown face first with a flapjack! After finally hitting the move, Edge would go for a pin, but would get a long two count.

Kenny Greenwood: The veteran Edge, going for a quick cover right after the damage was done.

Edge would take some time to complain to the referee, saying "That was three!" as the referee tried explaining to him he got his shoulder up. He‘d eventually give up, and would go to lift up the Unknown from behind, but suddenly, got blasted with one of the trash can lids, knowing Edge back and down to one knee.

Kelly: Good job by the Unknown, twice taking advantage over the distractions Edge is giving himself.

The Unknown would be rolling to the apron, where he took his time to get up, and would begin climbing the ropes. At this moment, Edge would slowly make his way to his feet, but would have troubles, as he held his head and doubled over. At this moment, the Unknown would jump from the top rope, and would hit a diving fameasser! The Unknown would slowly go for a cover, as the referee nearly hit the three.

Kelly: Oh my God, the Unknown could win here! He hit that diving fameasser with such beauty!

Kenny Greenwood: Unfortunately, Edge is able to wear through it all and kick out, as the match is not over yet!

Frustrated with himself, the Unknown would then grab a chair, and instead of using it as a weapon, he‘d drop it to the ground. Then, as Edge was lifting himself up, he would go to place Edge on his shoulder, looking ready to spin him for The Unknown! However, just as he was about to spin around, Edge would have wiggled his way off of the Unknown‘s shoulders, stand in front of him, before lifting him up and hitting an Edgecution right on the steel chair!

Kelly: Jesus Christ!

Kenny Greenwood: That has to be it! The Unknown had almost gotten the win, but hesitated, and now, it's all but over for him!

At that moment, Edge would have gone to the turnbuckle, leaning against it, stalking, as the Unknown took for what seemed an eternity to get up. Then, finally, after a groggy, exhausted Unknown got up, he would turn right into the direction of Edge, as he would run and Spear the Unknown, dropping him like a bad habit! Then, suddenly, Edge would cover for one, two and three, as the bell would ring.

Jennifer Sparks: And the winner of this match "The Rated R Superstar" EDGE!

Metalingus would once again be playing, as the referee would go lift a kneeling Edge's arm up in victory, before Edge slowly got up. Edge would put his left hand on the back of his head, feeling the effects of the match, as he looked down on the Unknown.

Kenny Greenwood: A great victory for Edge, as he advances into the King of Xtreme tournament.

Kelly: But don't you dare even count out the Unknown, as, while it may not have been successful, he had a great debut.

Edge would then roll out of the ring, and would begin to walk up the ramp, looking back at the plunder that has surrounded the ring, and letting out a sick little smirk, before raising both arms once again, and leaving, as the scene would cut from the ring.

The scene comes outside to the parking lot, once again on HBK.

Shawn Michaels: Let's see, how can I get in?

Shawn looks around, then he sees a couple scalpers selling tickets.

Shawn Michaels: Eureka!

HBK walks over to the scalpers...cept, they ain't normal Scalpers

Shawn Michaels: Hey excuse me....Hey! It's Cryme Tyme!

JTG: Yo yo yo, H B, what's really hood?

Shawn Michaels: What's What?

Shad: He means, what's up? What are you doing out here?

Shawn Michaels: It's a long story, basically I need a ticket.

Shad: So you need a ticket huh?

Shawn Michaels: Yeah

Shad: Hook the man up Jay.

JTG reaches into his pocket, then suddenly pulls a ticket out real fast.

JTG: BAM!

HBK jumps a little, but then reaches out for the ticket, but Shad stops him.

Shad: Woa, hold it there...That's gonna cost ya.

Shawn Michaels: Oh, right

HBK goes to reach in his pocket for his wallet, that's when he realizes he ain't wearing Jeans, he's wearing Wrestling Gear.

Shawn Michaels: I don't seem to have my wallet..

Shad: That's gonna pose a problem.

Shawn Michaels: Oh come on, you know I'm good for it.

Shad: Sorry, we only take Cash upfront...guess you'll have to miss the show.

Shawn Michaels: Well there's always Plan B.

Shad: What's Plan B?

HBK smirks then steps back, before suddenly dropping Shad with Sweet Chin Music! JTG looks over at HBK shocked.

JTG: Well look at that...you're our 20th Customer...which means you get your ticket free.

JTG hands HBK the ticket as HBK smirks.

Shawn Michaels: That's what I thought.

HBK walks off, while JTG checks on Shad.

The camera comes back to ringside as it pans the crowd for a few seconds which seems to be pretty amped up about tonight's action so far.

Kenny Greenwood: What a night this is turning out to be so far...the EWE Re-birth is going down quite nicely.

Kelly: Ya, but can you believe all the trouble Shawn Michaels is going threw to get back in.

Kenny Greenwood: Wait, there's commotion in the audience.

The camera's look, and HBK has already made it inside as he's walking down the isle, getting patted by fans. Suddenly security swarms him, he tries showing them his ticket, but Michael Jensen is in the pack, he snatches the ticket and tears it in half. The crowd boos as Securtiy escorts HBK back out. The crowd's reactions quickly do a 180 though when you hear this..

ARE YOU READY?

The crowd immediately explodes, though the DX song quickly changes to something else.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME..
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!

The crowd continues to cheer as "The Game" by Motorhead continues to play. HHH & Stephanie walks out through the curtains he's in his traditional wrestling speedos, and a DX T-Shirt, he's also carrying a water bottle that he pours over the top of his head.

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Triple Threat contest is a King of Xtreme Qualifyer, and it'll be contested under Extreme Rules!...on his way to the ring first, accompanied by his wife Stephanie, from Greenwich Connecticut...weighing in at 255 pounds...He is a former EWE Heavyweight Champion and EWE Hall of Famer..one half of D-Generation X, The Game...TRIPLE! H!!

HHH and Stephanie continue down the ramp and over to the steps. HHH takes a drink of water then tosses the bottle in the crowd as he walks up the steps. HHH then walks to the center of the apron where he holds the ropes open for Stephanie. Stephanie walks up the steps then enters the ring, while HHH lets go of the ropes then looks out at the crowd. He bends back and spits water straight into the air, as usual. He gets in the ring and walks over to the corner where he climbs up on the turnbukle and poses while Stephanie grabs the mic from Jennifer. As HHH gets down Stephanie hands him the mic as the music fades out.

Triple H: Well...The 2009 King of Xtreme Tournament, it's truely excitting ain't it? I guess I really only got one question...Are You Ready?

The crowd cheers as HHH shakes his head and climbs up on a turnbukle.

Triple H: No! St. Louis you can do better than that...I SAID!...ARE YOU READY?!!

The crowd explodes as HHH returns to the center of the ring.

Triple H: Then...

HHH stops and looks around behind him.

Kenny Greenwood: Can't be too careful.

Kelly: Well not after what happened last week during this part.

Triple H: Kay it's clear...Now Then....

HHH points out to the crowd

Triple H: For the Thousands in Attendence..

HHH then points straight to the camera airing live on JensenIndustries.com/ewelive

Triple H: For the Millions Watching acrossed The Web..

HHH looks back down.

Triple H: And for Cabbage...who no showed because he was probably doing too much of this..

The crowd laughs a little, kinda confused kind of laugh though.

Triple H: LLLLLLLLET'S GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!!

The crowd cheers as HHH then hands the mic back over to Stephanie.

Stephanie: And Playing the part of Shawn Michaels...I'd just like to remind you that if you're not down with that...we only got two words for ya!

Stephanie holds up the mic while HHH does the cross chop and the crowd screams "Suck It". "Run This Town" by Jay Z hits over the PA and the crowd looks on to see who's coming out. that's when Blue Panther & Jessica Styles come out through the curtains, getting cheers from the crowd.

Kenny Greenwood: Oh look, he made it.

Kelly: A little sooner would have been nice..

Jennifer Sparks: And his opponents, first accompanied by Jessica Styles...from Hamilton Ontario Canada...weighing in at 250 pounds...he is a former 2x World Heavyweight Champion and EWE Hall of Famer...BLUE PANTHER!!

Panther and Styles continue down the ramp, Styles stands on the outside, while Stephanie has already got back out herself. Panther walks up the steps and enters the ring, he looks at HHH then poses up on a turnbukle. Suddenly his music cuts and is quickly replaced with "Face The Pain" by Stemm. The Crowd immediately boos as Alex Stone steps through the curtains.

Jennifer Sparks: And finally...from Chicago Illinois...weighing in at 230 Pounds...He is a Former EWE Heavyweight Champion and the 2007 King of Xtreme....ALEX STONE!!

Stone continues down the ramp, looking focused at the ring, more so at HHH. HHH is also focused on Alex Stone, as HHH takes off the DX shirt and tosses it in the crowd, motioning for Stone to "come on". Stone slides right in the ring and mouths HHH as the bell sounds.

HHH & Stone continue to mouth eachother, and start getting in eachother's faces, they even forget about Panther. Panther comes bursting at them, they both step back, and both put an arm behind Panther's head chucking him over the top rope, crashing insto the barricade..

Kenny Greenwood: Thanks for coming Panther.

Stone then hits a hard right to HHH's jaw while he was still lookin at Panther, dropping HHH to the mat. Stone mounts on top of HHH and starts to hit a few lefts and rights. Stone then finally picks HHH back up and whips him into the corner, where Stone charges and clotheslines HHH in the corner. Stone then lifts HHH up on the top rope, Stone steps up on the second rope, then deleviers a belly to belly supplex off the turnbukle.

Kenny Greenwood: Nice move there.

Kelly: Alex seems to have it all working.

Stone covers, but HHH is able to kick out at two. Stone picks HHH up and bounces him into the ropes, as Stone goes for a clothesline, HHH ducks and bounces off the opposite ropes, as Stone turns around, HHH gives Stone a High Knee Strike. HHH taunts Stone to get back up, as Stone starts pulling himself up with the ropes, HHH quickly clotheslines him over the top. HHH turns back around to see Panther charging at him, HHH quickly counters with a Double A Spinebuster!

Kelly: Oh baby, this may be a short one..

Kenny Greenwood: Not so fast, watch out for Stone.

As HHH calls for the Pedigree that traditionally follows the Double A, he is cracked in the back with a steel chair, by Stone! As Panther gets back up, Stone cracks Panther right between the eyes! Stone covers Panther, but HHH is quick to break it up. HHH & Alex go back to trading shots, while Panther rolls out of the ring holding his head. Composing himself for a moment, Panther pulls out a Table as the crowd cheers!

Kenny Greenwood: Is he a Panther...or a Dudley?

Kelly: Either way, the fans love Tables

Alex and HHH continue to trade shots back and forth, while Panther sets up the table on the outside. Panther looks at the table and smiles, seeming happy about it's placement. Panther then walks around the ring til he is on the opposite side, before he slides in under the bottom rope. Panther chargers at both HHH and Alex, who instantly stop hitting eachother, then give Panther a double back body drop, sending Panther over the top rope and crashing threw the Table!

Kelly: Well that backfired

Kenny Greenwood: It sure did

Kelly: Has Panther had any offense yet?

Kenny Greenwood: Nope...all Offense...and all Defense for that matter has been all Triple H and Alex.

Kelly: While Panther hasn't looked good on either side of the ball.

HHH and Alex go right back to the fist exchange, that HHH starts to win, that is until Alex kicks HHH between the legs, and following up with a Power Bomb ontop of the chair! Stone covers, which HHH is somehow able to barely kick out. Stone pounds the mat in frustration, before rolling out of the ring and digging underneathe. He finally pulls out a Kendo Stick and slides back in.

Kenny Greenwood: Triple H better be on alert.

Stone cracks HHH in the back, then again in the gut, making HHH bend over, so Stone cracks him acrossed the back again. HHH stands back straight hurt from the last shot, til Alex swings for the gut again, but HHH catches it, uses Strenth to flip Stone to the mat in the same way a Hip Toss would. HHH now in possesion of the Kendo Stick waits as Stone gets up on one knee, HHH breaks it over Stone's Head!

Kenny Greenwood: What a shot!

Kelly: Talk about a headache.

HHH looks at the now two pieces of the kendo stick and shrugs before tossin them over his shoulders. HHH then covers Alex to which Alex kicks out at 2 and 7/8ths...was literally an inch away from the 3. HHH gets up shakin his head, but calls for the Pedigree as the crowd cheers. Alex gets up and HHH kicks him in the gut, HHH gets one arm hooked, but before he can get the secone, Stone flips HHH up in the air, then deleivers The Time Out!

Kelly: The Time Out! It's all Over Now!

Kenny Greenwood: Stone's covering...ONE...TWO...THR

Just in the nick of time, Blue Panther breaks up the pinfall. Alex gets back up and starts trading shots with Panther, while HHH rolls under the bottom rope and plops to the floor. Stone and Panther continue to trade shots for a minute or so, til Stone takes Panther to the mat, that's when he locks in a Kimura Shoulder Lock..

Kenny Greenwood: THE TIME BREAKER!

Kelly: Panther better fight out of this.

As Panther screams in Pain, ready to tap or pass out at any moment, we see HHH is now on one knee, digging under the apron. After a few seconds, HHH pulls it out, and the crowd nearly blows up.

Kenny Greenwood: Uh oh

Kelly: It's the EWE Return of Sledgey!

Stone sees HHH gettin in with the hammer and lets go of the hold on Panther. Stone gets up and charges at HHH as he gets in. Stone goes for a clothesline, but HHH ducks, as Stone turns around he's clocked right between the eyes! HHH then turns back to Panther who was getting up, and decks him right in the ribs, HHH then drops the hammer and nails Panther with the Pedigree!

Kenny Greenwood: This should be it!

HHH covers Panther, hooking the leg, as the ref counts the one...two...three!

Jennifer Sparks: Here is your winner...TRIPLE! H!!!

"The Game" by Motorhead kicks back on as the ref raises up HHH's hand, and Stephanie gets in to raise the other.

Kenny Greenwood: The King of Kings has secured himself a spot in the Final 8..

Kelly: Not only that...but in a crazy turn of events...Alex Stone eliminated HHH in the 2007 King of Xtreme...and now Triple H has returned the favor.

HHH & Stephanie continue up the ramp while Jessica checks on Panther. Stone sits up with his forehead now bleeding from the sledgehammer shot, Stone looks angry up at HHH as the scene fades.

Backstage we see Edge walking the hall, til he is stopped by Trixy.

Trixy: Hey Edge, congrats on advancing..

Edge: Save your congrats for someone else...I already knew I was advancing, their was no doubt.

Trixy: I'm surprised you're still here..shouldn't you be off celebrating by now.

Edge: I have my reason's for still being here Trixy..

Trixy: Oh right, to scout and see who else qualifies right?

Edge: Maybe...or Maybe I just got something important to take care of...I'll let you figure it out..

Edge walks off leaving Trixy stumped.

Last edited by JAY on Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

EWE LIVE #6: October 7th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE LIVE #6: October 7th, 2009   EWE LIVE #6: October 7th, 2009 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 2:50 am

"Angel on my Shoulder" by Dale Oliver hits over the PA System as The Beautiful People step out threw the curtains. The crowd gives a mixed reaction, with some boos and even cat calls as Angelina & Velvet walk down the ramp.

Jennifer Sparks: The Following inter-gender contest is a King of Xtreme Qualifyer, and it'll be contested under Extreme Rules!...on her way to the ring first, accompanied by Velvet Skye...from Toronto Canada...she is one half of the Beautiful People..ANGELINA LOVE!

The Beautiful People continue to walk down the ramp, til they enter the ring. They stand in the ring, pretty much ignoring the crowd thinkin they are better then them.

Kenny Greenwood: Poor Angelina drew the shitty end of the stick getting to face a former World Champion

Kelly: So what? She was the only Female in it, of course she was going to face a guy...it's not like Girls haven't dominated the boys before...expecially here in EWE....it's not like her opponent hasn't been embarrassed Twice by the same female.

With that said "The Enemy" by Godsmack starts playing around the arena speakers. Mr. Man walks out on stage, with not a lick of emotion on his face as he stares at The Beautiful People in the ring.

Jennifer Sparks: And her opponent...From Miami Florida, weighing in at 235 pounds...he is a Former World Heavyweight Champion....The Gold Standard, MR MAN!!

Man continues down the ramp, with still no emotion as he completely ignores the boos from the crowd. He slides in as Velvet steps out and the bell rings.

Man looks at Angelina, in disbelief that he has to fight Angelina of all people, She just tells him to come at him, as he just stands there, with still no emotion. Angelina walks over and slaps Mr. Man, he just looks at her with still no emotion. she does it again, and he does the same thing. Angelina gets frustrated and slaps him as hard as she can, nearly slapping the taste out of his mouth, this time he holds his cheek for a second, then looks back, now showing a slight smirk.

Kelly: Such a lack of respect...And to think he's a former World Champion.

Man finally grabs Angelina by the hair, as she tries to pull his hands off, but he's got a deathlock. Finally to break free, Angelina kicks Man right between the legs...that's every deathlock's weakness, when locked by a male. Velvet tosses Angelina a chain, that Angelina catches and wraps around Man's neck. Angelina then falls back in a Sleeper position on the mat, except she's choking Man with the Chain.

Kenny Greenwood: Hey wait a minute, she's choking him

Kelly: It's legal

Kenny Greenwood: I know it's Extreme Rules, but there has to be some kind of crossing line

Kelly: Nope...I'm waiting for a superstar to pull out a gun.

Man fights to try and get his fingers underneath the chain, but has no success...so he just pushes back, which causes the ref to make a pin count, to which Angelina lets go of the chain to kick out. As Angelina & Man both get back up, Angelina reaches back down to pick the chain back up, but while she was bent over Manny quickly(don't jump to conclusions folks) hits her with a DDT. He covers but it's only a two count. Man picks Angelina up and whips her into the ropes, as she returns Manny hits her with a back body drop, to which she lands feet first on the outside apron. Mr Man charges at her, but she pulls the top rope down, as Man hits the Floor, Angelina then quickly jumps up, and bounces off the top rope, as Man stands back up, Angelina crashes ontop with a Moonsault!

Kenny Greenwood: High Flying Diva's...that brings back memories

Kelly: Cept she's not a diva....she's a knockout you tard

Angelina makes a cover in the same motion, but by the time the ref gets out of the ring and makes the count, Manny kicks out. As Man gets back up, Angelina goes to whip Man into the steps, but Man counters and sends Angelina instead. Man then charges and puts his knee into Angelina's face, which drives the back of her head into the steps.

Kenny Greenwood: Fearce.

Kelly: That's what Extreme Rules is all about.

Mr Man pulls a chair out from under the ring and he smirks as the crowd boos. Angelina tries to bring herself back up, but right now her head is ontop of the steps...Man brings the chair up and swings, but when he comes back down, his hands are empty? Mr Man turns around, and is clocked with the chair, by Velvet!

Kenny Greenwood: Well that wench!

Kelly: No rules Kenny...no Rules

Velvet drops the chair then helps Angelina back up. The two grab Mr Man, and give him a double Suplex, which his back crashes on the steps. Angelina rolls Man back into the ring, which she didn't even have to do, cause she just did it to cover...which Mr Man kicks out. Velvet slides back in and helps Angelina again as the duo whips Man into the ropes...this time though, Man gives them a double Clothesline!

Kenny Greenwood: There you go...forget that double team.

Man then rolls out and digs under the ring...he 1st pulls out a trash can, that he tosses in...he then pulls out a table...which the crowd cheers again, he slides that in...he still ain't finished as he pulls out a wooden Baseball Bat. Now he's ready as he slides into the ring. He stalks Angelina to get up, but he once again forgot about Velvet who gives him a low blow from behind.

Kenny Greenwood: Ouch, that's the 2nd time tonight!

Kelly: Lucky us, no Manny Juniors.

Angelina puts the Trash can ontop of Manny, then gives it a dropkick..The Trash Can comes off, as Angelina grabs Man and gives him a snapmare followed by a running low angle dropkick. She then smiles slightly as she then tells Velvet to help her with the table. They get it picked up and set it up in the corner. As they turn back around, Manny cracks Angelina in the stomache with the baseball bat, then does the same to Velvet. Man cracks the bat acrossed Velvet's back, then again does the same to Angelina, which breaks the bat.

Kelly: Man's gettin brutal there.

Kenny Greenwood: That's not that brutal..though guess it is for being women...but that's his opponent.

Man drops the broken bat, then picks up the chain Angelina had...He then does the same to her as she did earlier, a sleeper with the chain choking her. Angelina fights for air as Man continues to tighten it..suddenly the lights in the arena dim down, and the titan tron lights up with a weird message..Man sees it and lets go to get a look at it.

DWEFECHFEGFHBFSJHFG38783GFT83GFG8FINALFE47R37T
376T748744FERGBATTLE4439YFR43EH8F83

Kenny Greenwood: What the heck was that?

Kelly: Your guess is as good as mine

As the message finishes the titan tron shuts back off. Mr Man is confused, as is everyone...Man just shrugs it off and picks Angelina up, but she quickly spins around him and hits the Lights Out, ontop of the Trash Can....she composes herself for a moment before crawling over and covering for a short two count...Angelina can't believe it...her and Velvet roll out and bring another table into the ring. Angelina also finds another chair and waits, as Man gets up she cracks him right between the eyes. The Divas...I'm sorry..Knockouts, set up the table in the ring, and place Man on top of it. Angelina tells Velvet to hold him there, while she climbs the turnbukle. while Angelina has her back turned to Man & Velvet, she trash talks the fans from the turnbukle. That's when someone comes out of the audience, Velvet backs up, as she is quickly Speared Threw the Table in the corner, by Johnny Chaos!

Kenny Greenwood: What the heck is he doing here?!

Johnny smirks at Velvet laying in the carnage, then rolls back out of the ring, and leaves back threw the audience.

Kelly: Well I guess that finally takes Velvet out of the equation.

Not seeing any of this, cause she was Trash talking the fans Angelina finally turns around and now sees her friend laying unconcious in the other corner. Man has also got off the table, but Angelina don't care as she jumps off for a seated senton, which Man tries to counter for a Power Bomb, but Angelina tries to counter for a Headscissors, which Man finally counters into The Wave of The Future!

Kenny Greenwood: Wave of The Future, Angelina is in trouble!

Kelly: And it only took 3 Counters to get to this..

Man continues to lock the pressure, while Angelina fights to find the ropes, which won't do her much good. Angelina finally finds the ropes, then uses them to get leverage and pull herself out of the hold...guess they did do good. Angelina pulls herself to the outside of the apron, then jumps up springing off the top rope, but Man Catches her, and spins around slamming her through the Table! Man hooks the leg, getting a 3 count..

Jennifer Sparks: Ladies and Gentlemen...Your Winner...MR MAN!!

"The Enemy" by Godsmack hits again and the crowd boos as Man stands back up. The ref tries to raise his hand, but he scares him back before rolling out of the ring.

Kenny Greenwood: Well the Gold Standard is one step closer to some gold..

Kelly: So much for it being the Queen of Xtreme this year...tough luck for Angelina...good match though.

Man continues up the ramp, while EMTs check on Angelina & Velvet.

The camera's are now in the parking lot, where we see Triple H and Stephanie heading out the doors. Not long before they are approached by Shawn Michaels.

Shawn Michaels: So, what's the sitch?

Triple H: If you're asking if I qualified...was there any doubt?

Shawn Michaels: To be honest, I had some doubt...after all Alex did eliminate us both last time..

Triple H: Well this time I flipped the script..

Shawn Michaels: Wish I coulda seen the look on his face.

Triple H: Ya I can't believe he ripped up your ticket...This guy really does wanna play hard ball.

They stop when they see Jensen's car, it has a brand new Paint Job after what happened last week.

Shawn Michaels: Shall we?

Triple H: He seemed to love it so much last time..

Stephanie: Don't tell me you guys are seriously going to do it again?

HHH & HBK both pull out Green Spray cans and shake them up. HHH and HBK walk off screen, while Stephanie drops her head smiling a little. The camera now moves to a different side of the parking lot, where a limo is pulling in. As the limo stops, the back door opens, as we see a foot step out, the camera spins to see Adam Stone at the doors of the Arena.

Adam Stone: Finally, he has arrived.

The camera spins back to try and get a glimpse, but Adam quickly slaps the camera out of the camera man's hand.

We would then come back to see the fans all settling in, and just as they do "Break The Walls Down" would begin to play over the p/a system, immediately followed by pyro shooting out from the stage, up to the ceiling of the Scotttrade Center.

Jennifer Sparks: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a King of Xtreme qualifier, and will take place under Extreme Rules! Introducing first, from Manhasset, New York, weighing in at 226 lbs., Chris JERICHO!

Chris Jericho would be making his way out from the curtain, not talking to a soul, as he looks serious, as always. Jericho would slowly make his way to the ring, climbing the steel steps, and into the ring, where he just watches the fans. Then, Chris Jericho would look over at Jennifer Sparks, taking the microphone away from her.

Chris Jericho: As all you know, last week, I was defeated by Edge, but, I want all you liars and hypocrites to know it did not count! Now it's obvious to me that Edge and that no good hussy Angelina Love planned this conspiracy from the beginning. So, as it stands today, being that I am the best in the world at what I do, I am going to erase that loss from my record, and I am going to replace that with a win when I beat that slithery snake, Randy Orton, to qualif----

Before Chris Jericho is even aloud to finish, "I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD, THEY TALK TO ME, THEY UNDERSTAND! would be heard as "Voices" by Rev Theory would be playing over the p/a system.

Jennifer Sparks: And his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 245 lbs., please welcome RANDY ORTON!

Randy Orton would make his way out from the back, taking his per normal slow walk. As he would be walking, a very loud and audible pop from the crowd would resonate over the arena, due to it being his hometown.

Kenny Greenwood: I never thought I'd be so happy to see Randy Orton in my life.

Kelly: Anything's better than hearing Chris Jericho rant on and on like always.

Randy Orton would now be ringside, as he takes his time getting into the ring. Chris Jericho would just stare at him with a pout on his face, as he was rudely interrupted, at least, in his opinion. By now, Randy Orton would be doing his little taunt on the ropes, before getting back down to the mat, and looking at Chris Jericho. As both men stood at each other, the bell would ring.

Suddenly, both Chris Jericho and Randy Orton would run at each other, looking to give the other man some shots to the face. After exchanging some punches, Randy Orton would be able to kick Jericho in his gut, making him bend over, allowing Orton to hit some forearms right to the back of Chris Jericho.

Kenny Greenwood: Both men are looking aggressive early on in this match.

Kelly: They should, they both know what is at stake here tonight, a chance to become eWe Champion.

At that moment, Randy Orton would have taken down Chris Jericho to his knees, and would begin delivering some blows right to his face. After connecting the shots, Randy would then kick Jericho in his chest and gut, and would begin to lay on him for a pin, only getting two.

Kelly: Early two count from Randy Orton, as he's trying to get this match put away as quickly as possible.

Randy Orton would then go to lift Jericho up, taking his time as he struggled a little to get Jericho up. He‘d measure him for a European Uppercut, but at the last moment, Jericho would be able to black the shot, and poke Randy Orton in the eyes. As Orton started bouncing around the ring, unable to see, Jericho would take a quick breather, before running at Randy with a Running Enziguri, which would cause Randy Orton to go down to the mat, and roll out of the ring.

Kenny Greenwood: Good veteran instincts from the veteran, Chris Jericho, taking a beating and dishing one big move.

Kelly: I think Jericho added a little more flavor than what was needed, since it knocked down Randy from the ring.

Jericho would then roll out of the ring, seeing that Randy Orton was outside, he‘d go over to grab a chair in which a crew member was using. Chris Jericho would then go to lift the chair over his head, ready to hit Orton somewhere on his body, but Randy Orton would counter with a punch to the gut. As Chris Jericho would begin to double over, and drop the chair, Randy Orton would quickly get to his feet and whip Chris Jericho right into the steel steps.

Kelly: These two guys are really giving each other their all tonight.

Randy would grab Chris Jericho and roll him onto the apron. As soon as he did that, Randy Orton would grab at Jericho‘s neck and chest, and would pull him out a little bit, before hitting a European Uppercut. Then, Randy Orton would back up, and boot Jericho right in the temple! As Chris Jericho would writhe in pain, Randy Orton would begin to taunt, getting a very positive reaction from his hometown crowd.

Kenny Greenwood: This is the most I've seen fans ever cheer for Randy Orton. Yes, it may be his hometown, but I am surprised.

Randy would then crawl into the ring through the other side, where Jericho wasn't laying at, going over to where he was at, and going to lift him up. Just as he was about to pull him through the second rope, Jericho would slip out and would grab the back of Randy‘s head, guillotining the man throat first into the top rope. This would cause Randy to fly back, landing on his ass, as he was caught from surprise.

Kelly: Say what you will about Jericho, but he is both sneaky and deceiving, possibly worse than Randy Orton.

Jericho would then get into the ring, sizing up Randy Orton, as he was distracted, waiting for once he got up, Jericho would run and jump, trying to catch a Codebreaker on Orton! However, Randy would be able to block it, by pushing Jericho off of him, stagger Jericho, and would go for an RKO! But, Jericho would counter that, by pushing Randy into the nearest turnbuckle. Then, Chris would run to the ropes, catching Orton on the rebound and hitting his signature bulldog, planting Orton face first into the canvas!

Kenny Greenwood: What an exhausting series of counters shown from both Chris Jericho and Randy Orton!

A restless Chris Jericho would then run to the ropes, jumping to the middle rope, before springing off of it with a Lionsault, hitting it right on the money! Jericho would go for a pin, but would only get a two. At this point, Chris Jericho would begin to get a little bit angry, and would yell in the referees face, being obnoxious as always.

Kenny Greenwood: Jericho should know better, damn it! Only one man can win and adnvance to the King of Xtreme tournament, but if Jericho doesn't shape up with his time wasting, then he won't!

Chris Jericho would give up his ongoing verbal assault on the referee, and would reach down and grab Randy Orton‘s legs, looking to go for the Walls of Jericho! As Jericho was twisting around, trying to find the perfect position, he‘d yell "Ask him! Ask him!" to the referee, only for Randy Orton to find it in himself to use his own legs to spin Jericho off of him and around him, causing Chris Jericho to twist around, and land violently on his back.

Kelly: Another great counter from the Viper tonight, Kenny.

After each man takes a breather, Chris Jericho would be the first to his feet, grabbing the top rope for support, as he is able to lift himself up. Then, in a burst of energy, Randy Orton would quickly jump to his feet, and run at Jericho, clotheslining him over the top rope and out of the ring! Randy would then slowly follow, and would begin to use Jericho‘s body by sending him back first into the barricade, followed by an onslaught of punches to the temple of Chris Jericho, before lifting up Jericho with both hands, and driving him head first into the top of the barricade.

Kenny Greenwood: Randy Orton looks like he is assaulting Chris Jericho, and having no regrets doing it!

Kelly: It's the King of Xtreme tournament, Kenny! And it looks like Randy Orton has come prepared to fight.

At this moment, Randy Orton would lift Jericho, and would be able to give him a suplex right onto the steel of the entrance ramp. As the metal shook and screamed, Jericho would begin to move around, looking as if he was in so much pain, before just rolling to his stomach, trying to loosen the pain. Then, as Jericho would begin to crawl to his feet, Randy Orton would just watch, and would step back, looking down to measure up Chris Jericho. Then, in a sprint, Randy Orton would move forward, looking to punt Chris Jericho brains in, but at the last second, Jericho got to his feet, and would catch Randy Orton with a sick back body drop right on the steel ramp!

Kelly: What a counter! Just when it seemed Chris Jericho was done, he comes back with something like that.

Kenny Greenwood: No matter anyone's personal opinion, you have to admire the crafty veteran, Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho would then slowly get to his feet, grabbing at Randy Orton, pulling him to his feet, then just grabbing the back of his head and walking up the ramp. Jericho would then go to slam Randy‘s face into the metal of the set, but Randy would block, before kneeing his gut, and throwing Jericho in the stage. Then, Randy would go to grab Jericho, and would go backstage with him. As they leave the gorilla position, Jericho would fight back with elbows to Orton‘s gut, before pushing him into an iron crate. Then, Jericho would run and jump in the air, and would floor Randy down with some punches!

Kenny Greenwood: It's an all out brawl here in St. Louis, Kelly, and only one man can advance to the King of Xtreme tournament next week at Black Friday.

Kelly: But these guys are tearing it up just about anywhere. They've gone from around us, to the ring, to the backstage area, and it's still going strong!

As Chris Jericho would go at Randy with blows to the face, Randy would push Jericho off of him, and at the last moment, as both men got up, Randy would throw Chris into a garage door. After throwing him into the garage door, Randy would begin to drive his knee into the face of Chris Jericho, before stomping Jericho, making him bounce on the garage door. Orton would then go to grab Jericho, and try and slam him into the garage door again, but at the last moment, Jericho would floor Orton, and would catapult him right into the garage himself!

Kelly: Again, Chris Jericho is mounting offense in this match!

Then, Chris Jericho would trip up Randy Orton, and would grab at his legs, picking at it, moving around, before turning, and locking in the Walls of Jericho! As Randy Orton would be on the ground, Jericho on top, synching in the Walls and yelling "Ask him! Ask him!" As Jericho continued the hold, when it seems like Randy was about to tap, Chris Jericho would stare off camera and let the Walls of Jericho go.

Kenny Greenwood: What is Chris Jericho doing? He had the match won, and now he just let go of the move!

Chris Jericho would then run, and would be caught with Edge, as both men would begin to punch at each other, clawing away.

Kelly: What the hell is Edge doing out here? He already won his qualifier, he doesn't need to ruin this match!

As Jericho seemed he was getting the upper hand in the punching department, Edge would then rake the eyes of Jericho, making Jericho stop punching. Then, Edge would kick right between the legs of Chris Jericho! Chris would then hold his groin, and start coughing taking his eyes off of whats going on, before turning around and getting speared by Edge, as it was able to knock Chris Jericho into the garage door, making a loud bang noise.

Kenny Greenwood: Damn it, Edge! He is ruining a great match! Why is he doing this anyways, he already beat Chris Jericho last week!

Kelly: I guess he doesn't want Chris Jericho to advance in the tournament.

As Edge dusted himself off after doing his deed, Randy Orton would be up, clutching his back, having a stare down over at Edge. As the two men stared down, Edge would just smirk and walk away, as Randy Orton watched on confused. Then, he‘d see Chris Jericho laying on his chest, trying to breath for air, Randy would back up before running, full blast, before Punting Chris Jericho right in the skull, as it bounced into the garage door. Randy would look back again to where Edge disappeared too, before pinning Chris Jericho one, two, three!

Jennifer Sparks: Here is your winner, Randy ORTON!

"Voices" would play once again, as Randy Orton would get up from his pinning position, and stared back to where Edge had walked off to. Randy would just shrug it off, and raise his hand, staring at the camera, before walking away. By now, after Randy‘s music stopped playing, referees would come to check on Jericho and see if he‘s okay or not as we switch scenes.

We come inside the EWE Production Truck. This is where the show is ran, all the camera's...all the promos, all from this truck. Suddenly the door opens up.

Mr Man: Would one of you idoits mind telling me what the hell that was about?!

The workers seem frightened and confused, til one speaks up.

Crew Worker: I'm sorry, what the hell was what?

Mr Man: You know exactly what I'm talking about....the code in the middle of my match.

Crew Worker: We have no clue what that was.

Mr Man: Don't play dumb with me!

Crew Worker: I'm serious...we think it was some kind of glitch..

Mr Man: You better not be lying.

Mr Man goes back out, slamming the door, as the crew workers jump a bit.

The camera's now switch to see Adam Stone's office door. We hear some talking, then Adam steps out and shuts the door. That's when Johnny Chaos walks into the scene.

Johnny Chaos: Alright, enough stalling...who's in there?

Adam Stone: Well noone's in there...that's my office, and I'm standing right here.

Johnny Chaos: Do you take me for some kind of idiot?

Adam Stone: Do you really want me to answer that?

Johnny Chaos: Very funny, look, I know my partner is in there...and I demand to know who it is!

Adam Stone: You're absolutely right...you do deserve to know...you have waited long enough..

Johnny Chaos: Damn right I have..

Adam Stone: Then it's high time you found out who your partner is..

Johnny Chaos: Alright, so tell me..

Adam Stone: Oh no, that's not what I meant...I just mean your match is up next..

Johnny gets angry and storms off, leaving Adam to laugh a little.

As the scene cuts back to the ring, we start setting up for the big one.

Jennifer Sparks: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is our very special TAG TEAM MAIN EVENT, and is scheduled for one fall. Both members of the winning team will advance in the King of Xtreme tournament, and have a chance at the EWE Championship!

Once again, we cut to the stage, where a long pause stalls the action. The crowd are on the edge of their seats, as a wave of pure silence washes over the arena in anticipation.Out of nowhere, a particularly familiar riff kicks in as Def Lepard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me" starts up.

Jennifer Sparks: Introducing first.... weighing in at 230lbs... "White Chocolate" Eddy Smooooth!

The man formerly known as El Rey De Sexy walks out through the curtain and looks out at the crowd with what one can only imagine is meant to be a charming smirk, but really come across more like the seduction tactics of the neighborhood pedophile. He struts down to the ring, up the steps, and in through the ropes, taking a second to climb each corner post and put on a few futile poses.

Jennifer Sparks: His tag team partner...

This time the speakers really start pounding as "Hell" by Disturbed blares and a video package surrounded by a visual effect meant to replicate flames plays. Easily the biggest, most ripped man we've seen yet steps through the curtain, and he looks PISSED... though for those who know James Ceno, it's pretty normal.

Jennifer Sparks: ...from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada... weighing in at 278lbs.... "The Firestorm" JAMES... CEEENOOOO!

As he climbs into the ring, the two supposed partners get in eachother's faces and start yelling at eachother. We can't make out anything either one says, but those who can read lips might pick up on the fact that a lot is being said about a shoe, presumably the one that Smooth threw at Ceno in a recent promo. It's obvious they aren't on the same page at all.... until the speakers fire up again, and "Boom" by P.O.D. starts up, the a rousing chorus of boos and muffled heckles from the crowd.

Jennifer Sparks: ...and their opponenets... introducing first, being accompanied by Drama, from Kansas City Missouri, weighin in at 232 lbs... he is a 3 time World Champion, a Grand Slam winner, and an EWE HALL OF FAMER... "The Extreme One"... JOHNNY CHAAAAOOOOOS!

The crowd boos even harder as his name is said, but Johnny, who finally emerges, doesn't seem to mind one bit. He throws his arms up in the air and looks from side to side as if to say "Boo me all you want, I'm still the best". But there's also a look of uncertainty in his eyes, obviously a little more than concerned as to who will be following him down that ramp. His wife, Drama, follows closely, but the two never even look eachotheir in the eye, much less touch in any way - a perfect testiment to their marriage. He gets to ringside, but doesn't dare climb in the ring yet, and give his opponents a chance to start their attack while his "team" is one man down.

Kelly: Well Kenny, Johnny Chaos looks ready for a fight... but there's obviously some nerves there.

Kenny Greenwood: I can't blame him Kelly.... his partner tonight is one disturbed individual....

Kelly: THATS RIGHT! You saw who it is, didn't you?!?! Come on Kenny, spill it. Everybody wants to know.

Kenny Greenwood: I uh.... well... honestly Kelly, in the interest of my own safety, I think it's better for everybody if we just wait.

All eyes turn to the ramp as the music dies out, and the lighting effects cease.... in fact, all lights except that being created by the screen die out completely, as a video starts playing of what appear to be clouds moving at a rapid speed toward the camera, almost as if it were filmed out the front of a plane, then sped up significantly. and given a distinct yellowish tinge. Nobody seems to know what's going on, until the voice of a narrator cuts in over the speaker.

Narrator's Voice: ...From the book of John, Chapter 11, Verse 25... "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will... never... die."

The video stops, and the arena is enveloped in black.

Kelly: What the...?

She doesn't get to stop her sentance, as a powerful, bass-heavy drum beat fills the arena and gold colored laser lights spread out in a wide arc from the entrance either side of the entrance area. With what little light is left in the place, we can see a look of disbelief in Johnny's eyes. Even Ceno looks a little displeased.... only Eddy Smooth seems unaffected. As a melodic, and menacing keyboard pattern cuts in, the crowd can't help but get swept up in the music of Finnish epic metal band Nightwish We cut back to a view of the stage to catch a quick glimpse of a highlight package as the crowd erupts, seeing a face they haven't seen in a long time. The most prominent clip featured is that of this same man making Johnny Chaos tap out at Final Destination before Wrestlemania 4. As other clips play, something punctures through the screen, slowly sliding down, cutting a long slit in the canvas, which then rips away as if it's very own curtain, and a very familiar man, dressed in a black jacket and black and gold ring gear emerges

Kelly: Oh my god! No! PLEASE... Anybody but him!

Jennifer Sparks: ...and his tag team partner... from Calgary, Alberta Canada, weighing in at 225lbs... former EWE World Heavyweight Champion, and EWE HALL OF FAMER.... SHAAAAAAWWWWN AAAAAAASSSSHLOOOOOCKE!

The crowd goes absolutely insane for the returning superstar - half booing his notably disgusting actions over the years, the other half errupting in a chorus of cheers out of either respect for his abilities, or excitement to see the eruption between him and his so called partner. Shawn drops to his knees in almost Shawn Michaels-esque fashion and stares straight up into the spotlight shining down on him, almost as if staring into the heavens itself, which makes little sense giving the Ashlocke's history is anything but that of a holy man.

Kelly: OH, GIMME A BREAK!

Kenny Greenwood: Oooooh, that's right.... you two have a history, don't you?

Kelly: Kenny, if you know what's good for you, you'll shut the hell up... RIGHT NOW.

After a few seconds, he gets to his feet and makes his way to the ring, completely ignoring the fans trying to touch him from both sides. He doesn't even look Johnny in the eye as he goes right past him and hops up onto the apron, rolling into the ring. He stands in the dead center of the ring and stares down both his opponents, unafraid, as Johnny cautiously hops up into the ring as well. Drama accompanies him up at first, as she rubs his shoulders, as if to help him relax. As the lights return to normal and the music dies out, we zoom in close on Shawn's face as he grins at his opponents and unzips his jacket to reveal a T-shirt obviously meant toward the opponents;

...This clearly doesn't go over well with Mr. Smooth, who starts fuming with anger. Shawn takes a second to remove the shirt, after a good laugh, then the bell rings. But what happens next isn't what you'd expect. Instead of an instant rush in, things stay pretty calm, until Drama goes to leave the ring, and Shawn gives her a quick smack on the ass, then grins at Johnny, to remind him of the little history between his would-be partner and his wife. Johnny comes running at Ashlocke with a clothesline, which Shawn ducks, leaving Johnny to run into the ropes. He catches himself on the top rope, but turns around into a big right hand. They start trading blows back and forth, obviously not caring about the match that's supposed to be taking place, until Shawn starts to gain the upper hand. Out of desperation, Johnny drops to his knees to attempt a lowblow, but Ashlocke's instincts tip him off and he jumps back, then levels a hard snapping superkick into the jaw of his partner, knocking him from his knees to his back. He doesn't get long to celebrate though, as the opponents attack. Ceno swarms Johnny and starts stomping him as Smooth runs at Ashlocke, clearly intending to bodysplash him into the nearby corner, but Shawn ducks and back body drops the other man clear down to ringside.

Kenny Greenwood: Well, if Ashlocke lost a step during his time off, it's sure not showing right now.

Next he meets eyes with James Ceno. The two stare eachother down for a second, then we clearly see Shawn mouth the words "How's Stacey?" This infuriates Ceno and he rushes into a lock up with Shawn.
Kenny Greenwood: Jesus.... Drama, James' ex-wife Stacey.... is there anybody around here Ashlocke HASN'T slept with...?

The two struggle in the ring, but Kenny's remark is met with silence.

Kenny Greenwood: Kelly...?

Kelly: Fuck you, Greenwood.

Ceno finally manages to use his superior strength to force Shawn off balance, and pulls him into a side headlock, and starts wrenching it on nice and tight. Shawn sits in the hold for a second, then pushes Ceno's back, sending him into the ropes. As James comes back, he's met with the heel of Shawn's boot in a big flying wheel kick, ala Owen Hart, one of the few Shawn has always sited as his influences. Off to the side, Johnny has slid out of the ring, and is getting into a brawl with Smooth. Smooth tries to throw Chaos into the barricade, but Johnny turns it around and throws Eddy shoulder first into the corner post. He yells something at Drama, then starts to feed Eddy kidney shots, while his wife goes under the ring and pulls out a chair. Johnny turns Eddy around and slams his head into the barricade, then holds his arms behind his back and tells Drama to hit him with the chair... but in classicly predictable fashion, Eddy ducks his head and drama floors her husband. A quick clothesline to drama later, and Eddy is in possession of the chair In the ring, Ashlocke is feeding right hands to his partner, so Smooth comes to the rescue, sliding in behind him and cracking Ashlocke in the back with the chair. As he falls to the floor, Ceno gets to his feet.

Kelly: That's more like it! Beat that son of a bitch!

Kenny Greenwood: Wow, Kelly... what's gotten into you? ...I mean... besides Ashlocke?

He snickers as we see Ceno standing up Ashlocke and Eddy set the chair aside. They both throw Ashlocke into the ropes, and when he comes back, meet him with a double clothesline, showing a rare bit of cooperation, but then Eddy flops down and tries to pin Ashlocke, barely getting a one count before Ceno pulls him off, and tries himself. Again, little more than a one before Shawn shoots up a shoulder. Ceno pulls him to his feet and tosses him into the corner, then grabs "White Chocolate" to Irish Whip him into Shawn, but the former El Rey De Sexy is met with a pair of boots to the face for his efforts, following which Shawn comes running full steam right at Ceno, levelling him with a huge DDT. Outside the ring, Johnny has easily recovered and is sliding a table under the bottom rope. He follows it in and sets it up leaned against the corner as El Rey makes his way over to Shawn. Johnny doesn't seem bothered at all by watching a man who holds his hopes in the tournament in the palm of his hand getting essencially double teamed, being thrown into the corner as Ceno starts to stir. Shawn starts alternating, trying to punch off both of them, but eventually it just becomes too much as Ceno grabs the second rope, and starts thrusting his shoulder repeatedly into Ashlocke's midsection. Finally, Johnny grabs Eddy and hits a huge hip toss, throwing him into the center of the ring. After a few more shots, Drama, obviously less bothered by the choice in partners than Johnny is, retrieves a kendo stick from under the ring and brings it to Shawn, putting it right in his hand that's draped over the rope. As Ceno winds back for his next thrust, he takes the stick right in the face, and is back on the floor. As Eddy regains his footing, he and Johnny lock up collar and elbow, but Shawn swings the stick again, this time easily cracking both men, taking them down as well, then shoots his arms up in the air, screaming triumphantly.

Kenny Greenwood: Well, Ashlocke seems to be cleaning house here, Kelly.

Kelly: Kenny.... seriously.... don't even talk to me right now.

Ceno recovers relatively quickly from the blow, but Ashlocke takes the stick to the back of his knee, buckling the leg and putting him off balance. A couple more shots to the same place, and Ceno is realing, holding onto the rope just to stay up. As Eddy and Johnny regain their footing, Johnny turns to Ashlocke, pissed right off. He takes a second to deliver a quick kick to the gut to stun El Rey and leans him up on the table, then yells to Ashlocke, who turns to face him. The two stare eachother down for a second, until Ceno comes running in, seemingly to spear one of them. Johnny is the only one who sees this, since Shawn's back is turned, so he pushes him out of the way out of a sense of self preservation, and grabs Ceno, slightly re-directing him, so that Ceno and Eddy both split the table clean in two, winding up in a broken mess. The two "parnters" then stare off again, getting into a shoving match. While the crowd may not like either of these men, there is a significantly more positive reaction when Shawn hits Johnny than the inverse. After a few big hits, Johnny forces Shawn up against the ropes, then runs back to the opposite ropes, and hits him with a huge clothesline that sends both over the top and down to ringside.

Kenny Greenwood: This sure doesn't look like any tag match I'VE ever seen.

Johnny, being the first one to get up, seems satisfied in his efforts, and looks up into the ring, where Ceno is starting to stir. El Rey is still more than incapacitated. Johnny reaches under the ring and retrieves a metal wrench of some sort, and slides into the ring. It ends up being quire fruitless though, since Ceno pounces on him as soon as he gets in, stomping his ribs. We cut to another camera on the outside, just in time to see Ashlocke shove the camera man out of his way, knocking the camera to the floor. It doesn't last there long, as we see it getting picked up again, but when we cut to another angle, we see it's not the camera man, but Ashlocke, who's holding it, as he ducks back behind the apron, staying out of sight. Johnny gets up to his feet, but is met with a big roundhouse kick to the head which knocks him senseless, and he falls across the second rope, in a way that makes several fans start chanting "619, 619" though obviously no such thing will be happening. What DOES happen, however, is Ceno leaning over the top rope to grab Johnny, just in time to get smashed in the face with the camera, and fall, lifeless, into the middle of the ring. Shawn gives Johnny a playful smack in the cheek, as if to wake him up, and can be heard muttering "You owe me one."

Kelly: Wow, that uh.... that looks like it hurt.

Shawn hops up onto the apron, and leaps up to the top rope, springboarding off of it, bouncing to a similar spot on the adjacent rope, where he hits the backs of his legs against the rope, sening his body end-over-end into a moonsault, landing across Ceno's body.

Kenny Greenwood: There it is! One of Ashlocke's signature moves, the Fourth Dimension. This may be over, Kelly!

The ref makes a count, 1... 2... and Ceno just manages enough energy to flop his foot onto the bottom rope. Frustrated, Shawn climbs to his feet and grabs the kendo stick from before. He pulls Johnny out of the ropes and slaps him a couple more times until some life seems to be returning to his eyes, and Shawn hands him the stick, muttering something and pointing at James, who's just started to crawl up to his knees. Shawn moves to the corner and grabs the still unconscious El Rey, pulling him up to his feet. A second later, El Rey is draped over Shawn's shoulders and the room is absolutely erupting. Ceno hears this and turns to see what all the fuss is about, but is met with a kendo stick between the eyes. He staggers around for a second, then turns around again into...

Kelly: EXTREME MAKEOVER! Ceno is GONE, folks!

A fraction of a second later, Shawn lifts Eddy over his head, spins him into a cradle position, and drops him in a vaguely piledriver-esque slam.

Kenny Greenwood: Aaaaand Mr. Smooth suffers the Ashes To Ashes! I think it's over, Kelly.

Johnny lets himself fall back, exhausted, against the ropes as Shawn holds Eddy in the position in which he fell, both legs up almost over his head as the referee counts hits the mat, with Kenny counting along.

Kenny Greenwood: 1... 2... aaaand 3! They've done it! They sure as hell don't like eachother, but Johnny Chaos and Shawn Ashlocke are both going to Black Firday.

Jennifer Sparks: Here are your winners, and the final two to advance in the King Of Xtreme Tournament.... Johnny Chaos, and Shaaaawn Aaaaashlocke!

Johnny falls to the floor and rolls out under the bottom rope as Drama helps steady him. Shawn looks around for a few minutes, catching his breath, then goes off the ropes farthest from Johnny, and comes running at him, sailing over the top rope, and landing right across him, taking "The Extreme One" to the floor. As Shawn kneals over him we can just make out as he whispers "See ya next Friday, old buddy." He just manages to get to his feet and raise one arm, triumphantly, as the instrumental version of Nightwish's "Seven Days To The Wolves" plays us out and EWE Live comes to a close.

-END OF FEED-
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

EWE LIVE #6: October 7th, 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EWE Archives :: Other EWE Shows-
Jump to: