Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Friday #5: December 11th, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Black Friday #5: December 11th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Black Friday #5: December 11th, 2009   Black Friday #5: December 11th, 2009 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 12:16 pm

Episode: #5

Date: December 11th, 2009

Venue: Montreal Olympic Stadium - Montreal Quebec, Canada

Theme: "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones

Turnout: 10 RolePlays

Recovery Status: Original Resuls (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT

Note: I was able to figure out credit for first batch of BF shows, because we was on a different proboards Forum up until Final Battle... Following Final Battle Results, we switched to the dead Invision site (2009-2012). So I can only give credit if it was on the original web results for that period.

LAST SUNDAY

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is the main event of the evening, and will contest the eWe championship. Introducing, making his way to the ring he is the special guest referee for this one fall contest, Randy Orton! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Introducing first, the challenger from Toronto, Ontario, Canada he weighs in at 250 pounds exactly, he is the Rated 'R' Superstar, EDGE! "

There is quite a large pop for the name of the challenger, he seems cool as he slaps a few hands which hang over the barricade before quickly sliding into the ring, his eyes locking onto Orton as he climbs to his feet, there stare down lasts a few moments before Edge climbs up the turnbuckle and looks out to the fans, he slaps his waist before gesturing a belt around it, then pulls off his shirt and tosses it to the fans.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " We have certainly seen a different Edge in recent weeks and the fans have taken to him. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Well I have not, the old Edge would have beat down his own grandmother to win the eWe Mid-eastern title, this guy, this aint Edge, talking about respect and winning clean? Give me a break. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well the pre-match promos have made a few things clear, Edge respects The Game and that is mutual, and Triple H knows that if Orton tries anything - Edge won't let it happen. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " and the opponent, he is the reigning and defending eWe Champion, he hails from Greenwich, Connecticut and weighs in at 255 pounds, The Game, TRIPLE H! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I am so hyped for this match right now, I just can't wait! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Game and The Rated 'R' Superstar look to one another from their opposite corners, Triple H then looks to Orton who points to him and then Edge and yells 'Get to it' Hunter doesn't move, Orton looks around and backs up to the ropes once more telling the pair to fight, the fans seem to be getting bored as they start to chant 'This sucks' over and over, finally the pair come together with a collar elbow tie up, Triple H exerts his strength by pushing back into the corner but Orton is quickly in there to break it up - not letting Hunter get away with anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edge grabs the ropes as he gets up, stalking Hunter he moves into the corner lowering himself, a few cheers are heard as he signals the spear, gesturing the game to get up which he does, as Hunter turns Edge charges but the game drops out of the way sending Edge steaming past into the corner although he is just able to grab the ropes to step himself crashing into the steel, Edge turns around and walks right into a huge double a spinebuster, The game pins 1...2........ Edge kicks out.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Now come on, that was a slow count! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Like anyone would lose to a spinebuster anyway, Grow up. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Jimmy Justice\\ " You tell him Randy! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Orton is playing with fire. "

The Game pauses for a few seconds and then looks around, he kicks Orton in the gut and then plants him with a pedigree instead! The fans roar as The game gets up and stands over Orton, crotch chopping down at him.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I told you! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " He should be disqualified! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Pedigree time again, perhaps. "

The game leaps into the air and drives his opponent down to the mat with a huge pedigree! The fans cheer as Edge bounces off the mat and spins in the air before coming to rest, Triple H leans over him hooking the leg... 1....2... Orton gets up clutching his eye.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What's up with Randy? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Nothing! Count the damn three! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Another pedigree for Orton!? "

The game hooks Orton up and looks around at the fans who are roaring him on to do it.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " WOAH WOAH WOAH! "

Jimmy screams as all of sudden Triple H is grabbing from behind and dropping with a code breaker to the spine (reverse codebreaker) Jericho gets to his feet and looks down at the game who rolls over in pain as the fans boo.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Jericho? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What the hell is he doing out here? and what the hell is he doing attacking Hunter, I thought he hated Edge! "

All of a sudden the Game is taken out with a huge punt to the head from the referee, The fans scream in shock as Orton turns around as if nothing happened, he points to Edge and Jericho quickly grabs the Rated 'R' Superstar and pulls him over putting his arm onto the chest of Triple H, The Viper falls down and counts 1....

//Jonathan Steele\\ " No! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Not this way, this is wrong. "

Orton has been taking his time over the count but that boot to the head has really turned the games lights out... 3!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The winner of the match, and the NEEEEEEEEEEEEW eWe Champion, The Rated 'R' Superstar, EDDDDDDDDDDGE! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The game is back at the party.. and he has a friend! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " It's still two on one, two fresh men on one man. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I think the hammer is an leveller, Steele. "

The fans cheer for the Game to attack but he stands there staring at the pair, a slightly Roar goes up as Edge staggers to his feet, belt in hand, and stands next to the game!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Two on two now! "

Orton and Jericho point to the hammer clearly saying that if they want to fight he can put the hammer down, The Game looks to the hammer and then turns and rests it against the corner, moving back to the side of Edge who still holds the title. There is a long staredown.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " This is going to explode any second. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " You can fell the tension in the air, Edge and Jericho, Orton and the Game, 2 sets of 2 guys who hate eachother. "

Triple H moves forward slightly his hands raised and clenched into fists, he looks at the pair and then yells 'Come on'. The pair remain as they are.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Woah! wait! "

All of a suddenly Jimmy sees Edge run in, title in hand, and deliver a huge shot right to THE BACK OF THE HEAD OF TRIPLE H! The fans boo as Edge looks down to the game who lays flat out on his stomach holding the back of his head.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What the hell? "

Edge grabs as he clutches his title, Jericho drags Triple H slowly to his feet and hits a thunderous Codebreaker on him, sending him spinning back right into the arms of Orton who drops him with a clinical RKO! The fans boo loudly as Orton raises to his feet looking down at the fallen former Champion.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " RKO! Come on The Game is defenceless now, it's 3 onto 1. "

Orton walks to the corner and grabs the Sledgehammer watching the game, cheers go up as the camera shifts to the stage Showing Dean Winchester running down the ramp, he slides into the ring but Jericho stomps him down.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Finally someone trying to save The Game. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Dumbass move. "

Dean gets to his feet despite the stomps, he shoves Jericho back but walks straight into a title to the head from the Rated R superstar, who literally flung all his weight into the shot damn near knock Deans head off. The fans cheering turns into boos as Jericho stomps dean a few times before turning back to watch Triple H stagger to his feet.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Just stay down! "

Jimmy's right, as the Game struggles to a vertical base Orton takes the hammer and drills the top of it square into the face of the game, knocking him straight back down and busting him wide open. Orton drops the hammer and grins as 'Metalingus' is heard again, the three stand over the fallen Game aswell as Dean and raise their arms, Edge raising his new championship.

As the footage comes to an end The Black Friday opening video starts up. "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones continues to play as we see the traditional pyro go off. Before the commentators can even speak The fans sit in the arena as silence falls, after a few moments Metalingus by Alterbridge is heard much to the dislike of the fans

//Jonathan Steele\\ Looks like it's time for the answer to the question...

//Jimmy Justice\\ He's already explained his reasons.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Well the fans want to know more.

The curtains part as smoke floods onto the stage, Edge makes his way onto the stage wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, the eWe title is clamped around his waist. He looks around at the fans as they boo towards him.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Edge was so close to doing the right thing, but he was fooling us all..

//Jimmy Justice\\ That's what he wanted to do, That's what the plan was... no one had even imagined, no one could imagine he'd team with Jericho.

Edge grins slightly as he walks down the ramps, hearing the abuse ringing from all corners of the arena he keeps his focus as he looks towards the ring.

//Jennifer Sparks\\: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the NEW eWe champion, EDGE!

The boos louden as Jennifer announces Edge, he walks up the steps and climbs into the ring looking around at the fans for a few moments before taking a microphone from Jennifer, he looks out to the fans once more as his music fades.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Well he has something to say

//Jonathan Steele\\ No doubt more lies..

//Jimmy Justice\\ Shut up and listen, Steele.

Edge looks out to the fans and slowly shakes his head as he speaks.

//Edge\\ Alright, shut the hell up you bunch of inbred morons! Shut the hell up all of you!

He looks around as the fans boo once more.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Not the best way to get yourself over with our fans!

//Edge\\ I am the eWe champion, I am a wrestling icon, I'm the greatest this company has ever seen, I don't care what you people think of me. Shut the hell up, and listen to what I have to say, 'cause I know that deep down you all care what I think, what I say, I know that deep down you admire me and all that I have done.

He nods, more boos are heard.

//Edge\\ I'm not here to explain anything, oh no, because there is nothing to explain. I'm here to celebrate my title win with the people who helped, so without further-a-do, i'd like all of your inbreds to get up off your fat asses, and clap your hands, for the entrance of the GREATEST international champion ever to hit this company...

//Jonathan Steele\\ Give me a break.

//Edge\\ I am of course speaking about CHRIS JERICHO!

He points to the stage as 'Break the Walls down' is heard, Jericho makes his entrance like normal, all the usual stuff, and then gets into the ring, the pair shake hands, before Edge continues. The fans all the time are shouting abuse.

//Edge\\ Chris Jericho, the man who made all of this possible.. the man who made this possible..

He slaps the belt on his waist, Jericho raises his hand taking a mic from Jennifer.

//Chris Jericho\\ Wait wait, let's not get ahead of ourselves here, Edge...

Edge looks at him for a moment, the fans still booing.

//Chris Jericho\\ I mean sure, I did the actual physical work, along with Orton, and sure i was the one who did the damage... but there is a more important peice to this jigsaw, right?

Edge nods, as a smirks, the fans boo.

//Jimmy Justice\\ There is?

//Chris Jericho\\ This bunch of idiots probably won't realise, but me and you, we really did hate one another, right?

//Edge\\ Right.

The fans boo again, booing every word that comes from the champions mouth.

//Chris Jericho\\ But there was someone who made us forget our differences... who made... this..

He points to himself and then Edge.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh great, and who was that...

//Jimmy Justice\\ Shush and we'll find out!

//Chris Jericho\\ So, all your morons better take note... and welcome the man who brought you this greatness..

"Remember the name" is heard in the arena, a huge boo is heard that nearly deafens everyone in the arena.

//Jonathan Steele\\ You've gotta be joking?!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Oh my god!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Why the hell would Jensen do that?

Michael Jensen, the owner and chairman of eWe makes his way through the curtain accompanied by his new bodygaurd, The Big Show. The fans boo as walks down the ramp slowly, along with Show.

//Jimmy Justice\\ This is crazy!

//Jonathan Steele\\ This is sick!

//Jennifer Sparks\\ Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the owner of eWe, Micahel Jensen!

Jensen walks up the steps and onto the apron, Edge sits on the ropes and pulls the top one up to let his boss into the ring, Big show then climbs over the top rope as all 4 stand in the ring, the fans are disgusted.

//Jonathan Steele\\ So Jensen is behind the whole thing? Now it's starting to make sense, he hates the Game..

//Jimmy Justice\\ Hey, Triple H and HBK started the issues with there joking and assing around.

Edge hands Michael Jensen his mic, he looks out to the fans as the music fades, a grin appears on his face.

//Michael Jensen\\ I'm not out here to give a huge speech about what i've done..

The fans boo still.

//Michael Jensen\\ I'm not here to explain myself.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Well we want an explanation!

//Michael Jensen\\ I have two things to say, first of all, Triple H... I told you weeks ago that you were going to regret all that you had done to me, I repeated myself over and over again and you continued to try and make a joke out of me... well now the joke is on you..

He points to the title around Edge's waist.

//Michael Jensen\\ Legally I couldn't strip you, so instead I did the next best thing and made sure that you lost the title anyway... I did the impossible and got the two men that hated eachother not only to team, but on the same page and then all I had to do was put in the extra insurance... Orton... and it was a damn certainty...

The fans boo.

//Jonathan Steele\\ this makes me sick.

//Jimmy Justice\\ No one cares what you think, this was genius.

//Michael Jensen\\ and secondly, I'd like to take this chance to congratulate the new champion, and give him what he deserves, a celebration, so bring down the champagne, and lets toast the new champion!

A stage hand brings down a bucket of ice with a champange bottle in it and four glasses, Jensen takes the bottle out and opens it as the fans boo while watching, eacch of the four men take a glass, Jensen pours the drinks.

//Jonathan Steele\\ This is disgusting.

//Jimmy Justice\\ I know, not offering us any!

//Michael Jensen\\ So if you'll all raise your glasses..

All of them raise there glasses.

//Michael Jensen\\ This is my officially toasting the new eWe champion, as well as Chris Jericho, to a long and fr-

ARE YOU READY?

Jensen stops as he turns his head to look at the tron, the fans cheer.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh here we go!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Funny you can cheer Triple H

The lights Dim as the curtain parts, Triple H makes his way onto the stage wearing a black suit with a white shirt, which is open at the top. His hair is tied back and he holds a mic in his hands, the fans applaud the now former champion. He looks around to them and then raises the mic to his lips.

//Triple H\\ Cut my music.

The theme fades.

//Triple H\\ Well congratulations, Michael, you've managed to finally screw me..

The camera cuts back to Jensen in the ring who still wears a grin.

//Triple H\\ You did what you set out to do and cost me the title, and for that you should be truely proud...

The fans boo towards Jensen.

//Jonathan Steele\\ The Game is not a happy man.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Duh.

//Triple H\\ The thing is, Michael...

He slowly starts to walk down the ramp.

//Triple H\\ You thought that you had problems before when me and Shawn were playing games?

He chuckles slightly as he gets around halfway down the ramp.

//Triple H\\ You have NO idea...

He points to the side.

//Triple H\\ Back then, that was all just fun... but now, it's serious..

He chuckles.

//Triple H\\ You've awoken the sleeping giant, and he has a splitting headache and a badass attitude...

He points to the ring..

//Triple H\\ and the giant wants to find out who woke him...

He looks around.

//Triple H\\ and make sure he never has any problem with that person again..

The fans cheer as he drops the mic starting back down towards the ring.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh my!

//Jimmy Justice\\ 4 on 1, Hunter.

Triple H walks to the steps and climbs up them, Jensen slips behind Show who has thrown the glass down and is ready to right, Triple H walks across the apron and looks into the ring, looking to the 3 men, he shakes his head as he points to all 3 and then himself, and drops off the apron, the fans booing slightly.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Smart move..

He then whips up the apron and reaches under the ring producing his favourite item, The hammer. The face of all four men in the ring drop as they had been grinning and taunting the game, thinking he'd backed down, Hunter hopes onto the apron on one knee and climbs up to his feet, he looks into the ring at the three of them.

//Jonathan Steele\\ The leveller!

He says something and then bends to get into the ring, Big Show charges as the others slide from the ring and quickly move away, The Game ducks Bigshows massive frame as then spins around hitting him with a hammer right into the gut, the fans cheer as he steps back and then slams the hammer square into the head of the giant knocking him flat out and busting him open.

//Jonathan Steele\\ BOOM!

He looks down to the three at ringside as they start up the ramp and shakes his head pointing to them, he gestures the belt around his waiste before tossing the hammer out of the ring and ripping his suit jacket off, the then grabs Show and picks him up before dropping him back down with a huge pedigree.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Pedigree!

Triple H climbs the turnbuckle and looks up the ramp to Jensen and his 2 partners is crime, he points to himself and then gestures the title around his waist as his theme starts up again much to the delight of the fans.

//Jimmy Justice\\ With a hammer he makes it even

//Jonathan Steele\\ No, this isn't even, Triple H wants his belt back, and he wants to get his hands on Jensen.

//Jimmy Justice\\ I wouldn't wanna be our boss right now.

As the camera's return from commercial, Assassin is already in the ring as a bell rings.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Following contest is scheduled for one fall!...in the ring, from Dallas Texas...weighing in at 265 pounds...ASSASSIN!!! "

The crowd boos as Assassin holds up his arms. Suddenly "Medal" hits over the PA, causing the crowd to shift into cheers as Angle walks out on the stage. He gets pumped up for a second before pointing straight into the air, as pyro shoots off behind him.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his opponent..from Pittsburg Pennsylvania!...weighing in at 240 pounds...KURT ANGLE!!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And Here he is...The man who won the Elimination Match at Final Battle...the prize he won is still a mystery. "

Angle continues down the ramp, he climbs the steps and enters. Angle spins around in the middle of the ring with his arms out while the crowd cheers and takes pictures. Suddenly Angle is clubbed from behind by Assassin, as the crowd boos and the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Kurt Angle vs Assassin

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What a cheap shot! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That was pretty great.. "

The crowd continues to boo Assassin as he smiles, proud of what he's done. But as Assassin goes to pick Angle up, he's not expectin to be Angle Slammed!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " WOW! "

The crowd cheers Angle on, but rather then covering, he takes his straps down, which the crowd bursts into more cheers. Angle then grabs' Assassin's foot and locks in the Ankle Lock!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The Ankle Lock is locked in! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Come on get out of this! "

Assassin continues to scream as Angle keeps the pressure locked. Assassin gets a fingertip on the bottom rope but Angle drags him back acrossed the ring. Assassin screams and fights some more, pulling himself back acrossed the ring, he once again gets a fingertip, but Angle again pulls him acrossed the ring, this time Angle falls to the mat, locking his legs around Assassin's leg, leaving Assassin stuck. A few seconds later Assassin has no choice but to tap as the ref calls for the bell.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner, KURT ANGLE!! "

"Medal" hits while Angle keeps it locked in.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Oh come on ref, reverse the decision! "

Angle lets go and stands up as the ref raises his hands and the crowd cheers. But suddenly Angle is caught from behind...with, THE SKULL CRUSHING FINALE!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What the hell is Miz doing?! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Being Awesome! "
The crowd boos as Miz stands over the fallen Angle with a smile on his face. Maryse comes into the ring and hands Miz a mic.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Oh great, now he's going to talk.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I know...it's Awesome! "

//The Miz\\ " Well Kurt, congrats on beating Assassin tonight...more importantly conrats on winning at Final Battle...Thats why I'm out here...I know what your prize was.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Yes yes, Tell us! "

//The Miz\\ " December 27th...Hell Frozen Over...you have a title match.....with a champion who's... "

Miz pauses while he looks around the audience who's all waiting to see what he's going to say.

//The Miz\\ " AWESOME! "

"Hotel" hits as Miz drops the mic and raises up The Mid Eastern Title still standing over Angle, while Maryse poses next to him with her hands pointing at him.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " If I deciphered that correctly...it's Miz & Angle at Hell Frozen Over for the Mid Eastern Title? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Duh!...were'nt you paying any attention? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well it should be a good match...if their last match is any indication.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I know...it'll be "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Don't say it.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ *Sighs* " Fine... "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Thank.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " AWESOME! "

As the cameras return from break we see Trixy in front of the interview set, which the crowd cheers.

//Trixy\\ " Ladies and Gentlemen, my Guest at this time....Hall of Famer...TRISH STRATUS! "

There's alot of cheers in the background pans out to show Trish.

//Trixy\\ " Trish rumours have been going around, after Final Battle you re-signed a brand new contract...is this true? "

//Trish Stratus\\ " Well I'm here ain't I? "

//Trixy\\ " What made you change your mind? "

//Trish Stratus\\ " Well first of all there's the fact that I was needed to help re-launch the Diva's Division.. "

//Trixy\\ " Wow, it's really re-launching? "

//Trish Stratus\\ " From my understanding there is going to be a match to crown the champion at Hell Frozen Over.. "

//Trixy\\ " Wow that's awesome!...so you're in it? "

//Trish Stratus\\ " Of course I am...but that's not all...I plan to be double booked. "

//Trixy\\ " Oh really? "

//Trish Stratus\\ " When you're truely great...like me...you can handle it. "

//Trixy\\ " What was the other match you had in mind? "

//Trish Stratus\\ " Do you really think we can let the Rubber Match end with a draw?...The way I see it...that means we still need another Rubber Match. "

//Trixy\\ " So you want to face Rikku again at Hell Frozen Over. "

//Trish Stratus\\ " Wow Trixy you're smarter than people give you credit for. "

//Trixy\\ " Tha...hey! "

Trish laughs a little and shakes her head.

//Trish Stratus\\ " This interview is done...these fans should be glad...the EWE is finally once again...Stratusfying "

Trish smiles and walks on as Trixy just stands there.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Another Match announced for Hell Frozen Over! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Rikku has to accept first. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Do you really think she will decline..I'm sure she didn't like the draw neither.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " No I guess not.. "

As we return to ringside "Real Emotion" hits over the PA causing the crowd to cheer.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Speak of the Devil.. "

Rikku comes skipping out on stage as the crowd roars.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The following contest is scheduled for one fall...on her way to the ring...from Spira...RIKKU!! "

The crowd continues to cheer as Rikku skips her way down the ramp.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And the Leave it to Rikku Tour is about to kick off.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " This is so stupid.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Would you stop being so negative.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Don't tell me what to do, knob-slobber "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What the hell is that? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I don't know, I just made it up...but you're one.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " oh....kay "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And her opponent, in the ring...JAMES CENO!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Not much of an intro for the former Mid Eastern Champion "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What do you expect? he's no showed twice in a row.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What are you talking about? He's standing right there. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Nevermind Steele...Nevermind.. "

Rikku continues down the ramp and slides into the ring. She hopes up on the turnbukle and waves at the fans as they take photos. Rikku jumps back down and looks towards Ceno as the ref rings the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Rikku vs James Ceno

Ceno charges at Rikku, but Rikku ducks out of the way, she quickly dropkicks him in the back, causing him to fall onto the ropes. Rikku quickly runs over and connects with the OverDrive!!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The OverDrive!! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " No Way! "

Rikku quickly hooks the leg as the ref counts the 3!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And the tour starts off with a bang! "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner, RIKKU!! "

as Rikku slowly climbs to her feet her music begins once more as the 'Leave it to Rikku tour '09' Logo is shown on the titantron once more.

//Jimmy Justice\\ What a match that was!

Rikku raises her arms into the air jumping up and down and celebrating before applauding the fans who have been so kind to her suddenly her theme cuts and the sound of static is heard in the arena..

//Jimmy Justice\\ What the?

//Jonathan Steele\\ I think we are having a few technical is-

Before he can finish pyro explodes on the stage over and over again before "Your Disease" by Saliva is heard, the fans erupt into a frenzy as the music plays.

//Jonathan Steele\\ You're kidding me?

Rikku's face is a picture as she obviously recognises the theme, the camera slowly moves to the stage as the curtain parts.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Is he?

The curtain is pushed aside as a male figure steps onto the stage wearing a black suit with a white shirt, he looks around at the fans a slight smile appearing as he hears the massive ovation.

//Jonathan Steele\\ It is! Law! Law is back here in eWe?

Law looks down the ramp to Rikku and grins slightly, she peers back slightly confused, he then raises his hand and points down the ramp to her, then points to himself, she still seems confused, he then points up into the air as the camera pans back the tron changes from Rikku's logo as "Crack Addict" by Limp Bizkit is heard, the tron now shows the Wrestlemania 6 logo.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh my god!

//Jimmy Justice\\ You cannot be serious..

Rikku gets a slightly knowing smile over her lips as the eWe hall of famer simply turns around and walks back off stage, the fans are going absolutely insane.

The camera's open up in Derek Daniel's office, where we see Derek sitting behind his desk, causing the crowd to cheer. Suddenly we hear a door and in enters Michael King, which now gets a different reaction.

//Michael King\\ " You wanted to see me? "

Derek looks up and smiles slightly.

//Derek Daniels\\ " Yes Michael I did...You see, I happen to know that Jensen has already handed Jericho back his International Championship. "

The crowd boos in the background.

//Michael King\\ " So you're rubbing it in my face? "

//Derek Daniels\\ " Not at all...I know me and Johnny beat the crap out of eachother all the way out of the arena. But I have reviewed the tapes, and seen your match. The match was a clear cut draw...but of course Jensen and Jericho are butt buddies now, so of course he's giving him the title back...but that's why I did this.. "

Derek leans over to pick something up behind the desk. when he comes back up, he has another identical International Championship, as the crowd cheers.

//Michael King\\ " Didn't you just say Jericho has that? "

//Derek Daniels\\ " He has the original...this is an exact copy. "

//Michael King\\ " Ok, you lost me. "

//Derek Daniels\\ " As Chief of Staff...I am naming you and Jericho...Co-International Champions.. "

There's a mixed reaction from the crowd in the background as DDD hands the title to King.

//Michael King\\ " Wow, Thanks Derek.. "

King puts the title over his shoulder and starts to walk off, but Derek speaks back up.

//Derek Daniels\\ " Hold it there, I'm not done...I'm telling you about your match at Hell Frozen Over.. "

//Michael King\\ " Ya I know...Me and Jericho right? "

//Derek Daniels\\ " Close...It will be you and Jericho...but their will be a 3rd party as well.. "

King looks intrigued, as the crowd goes silent to found out themselves.

//Derek Daniels\\ " I may not care for the guy....but he is the former Champion...and rightfully has a rematch Clause...therefore at Hell Frozen Over...it'll be a Triple Threat Match...with you...vs Chris Jericho...vs Mr Man "

Another mixed reaction from the crowd in the background...that's what happens when the match is cluttered with heels.

//Michael King\\ " You done? "

//Derek Daniels\\ " Not quite....to prevent what happened at Final Battle...I'm making this match no ordinary Triple Threat.but a Ladder Match! "

Now the crowd cheers...cause no matter who is in it, Ladder is a known crowd pleaser.

//Derek Daniels\\ " Both Titles will be hung 20 feet above the ring...whoever can bring them down...will be the Undisputed International Champion. "

The crowd cheers some more as King nods his head.

//Derek Daniels\\ " So why not a warm up...right here tonight...Michael King...you go one on one with Mr Man.. "

//Michael King\\ " Whatever..bring him on.. "

//Derek Daniels\\ " I'm glad your ready..cause it starts...right now! "

The crowd cheers...then quickly does a complete 180 as "Enemy" by Godsmack hits over the PA as we return to ringside.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Our Chief of Staff really shaking things up tonight. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " As much as I hate to admit it...He did good with this one....and the match at Hell Frozen Over.. "

Mr Man steps out on stage, to complete boos, he just shakes his head and keeps on walking down the ramp.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The following contest is scheduled for one fall..on his way to the ring...from Miami Florida...weighing in at 235 pounds...MR MAN!!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " He had one hell of a match at Final Battle...but fell just short once again... "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Don't worry he's going to rebound right here tonight. "

Mr Man continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring. He pays no mind to the fans as he just looks up the ramp and waits for King. After a few moments his song cuts off and is replaced with "In the End" by Linkin Park. The crowd gives slightly less boos as King steps out on stage, along with Lacey. He has the International Championship DDD just gave him over his shoulder.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " His opponent...accompanied by Lacey King...from Dallas Texas...weighing in at 235 pounds...he is one half of the Co-International Champions...MICHAEL KING!!! "

King & Lacey continues down the ramp, but midway through, he's ambushed from behind...by...Johnny Chaos?!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Hey...What the hell?! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " It's The Extreme One....he's not even booked tonight...but oh well! "

Johnny starts stomping at Michael while Lacey screams at him to stop. Lacey finally slaps Johnny acrossed the face. He stops and holds his cheek for a moment.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Uh oh "

Johnny shoves Lacey as she falls off the ramp and hard into the barricade.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That's just disgusting! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That's Johnny...and hey, she slapped him.. "

King is back up and isn't happy at all...He hits Johnny with a couple Hard right, but he's suddenly cracked in the back with a steel hair from Mr Man!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And now a double team..come on what is going on here?! "

Chaos and Man grab King and whip him down the ramp into the ring Apron. Johnny bends down, while King picks himself up to compose himself...that's when Johnny spears King into the steel steps! Man and Chaos smile at eachother before Man grabs his chair back. Chaos looks under the ring and grabs a Chair of his own as they both get on each side of King, smacking the chairs on the floor.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Don't do it! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Even though they stole it from another great Tag Team..it's still great! "

King stumbles up...and gets his brains scrambled with a CON-CHAIR-TO! The crowd boos some as King flops lifelessly to the floor. Chaos and Man both smile before they pick him up and roll him into the ring. Man rolls in himself, then tells the ref to ring the bell. The ref is reluctant, but Man gets in his face and screams it again, to which the ref complies.

STANDARD MATCH
Mr Man vs Michael King

//Jonathan Steele\\ " You're kidding me...this match is still happening?! "

Man struts over and climbs up the turnbukle...he smirks at the booing fan before he leaps off connecting the Future Splash! Johnny claps on the outside as the ref reluctantly counts the 3..

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner...MR MAN! "

"Enemy" hits again as Johnny slides into the ring. The ref tries to raise Man's hand, but Johnny tells him to back off, and raises it himself.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I can't believe that just happened.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Steele get over it..it was great! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " It was bullshit! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What is your deal? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Their is too many matches decided like this...and it's getting on my nerves.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Oh well just face up to it.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What the hell is going on between these two anyway...why the hell did Johnny even get involved in this? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " It's blantatly obvious Steele.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well clue me in.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Obviously The Extreme Standard is back! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " You might be right... "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Of course I am! "

Chaos and Man continue to celebrate while EMTs come to check on Lacey and Michael.

To Be Continued

Last edited by JAY on Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Black Friday #5: December 11th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday #5: December 11th, 2009   Black Friday #5: December 11th, 2009 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 12:17 pm

Episode: #5

Date: December 11th, 2009

Venue: Montreal Olympic Stadium - Montreal Quebec, Canada

Theme: "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones

Turnout: 10 RolePlays

Recovery Status: Original Resuls (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT

Note: I was able to figure out credit for first batch of BF shows, because we was on a different proboards Forum up until Final Battle... Following Final Battle Results, we switched to the dead Invision site (2009-2012). So I can only give credit if it was on the original web results for that period.

The lights dim down in the arena as we return from a commercial break…

//Jennifer Sparks\\ The following non-title match is scheduled for one fall…

"Come to my Hotel" by R. Kelly starts up over the PA system as The Miz and Maryse make their way out onto the entrance ramp… Maryse has the EWE Mideastern Championship hanging over her shoulder… the crowd boos…

//Jennifer Sparks\\ Making his way to the ring first, from Cleveland, Ohio… weighing in at 231 pounds… accompanied by Maryse… he is your EWE Mideastern Champion… The Miz!

The two make their way down the ramp and Miz slides into the ring… Miz holds the ropes for Maryse to slide into the ring… he takes the belt from her and holds it high in the air until his theme cuts and is replaced by BREAK IT DOWN… the crowd erupts as it changes to "Hey Man, Nice Shot" by Filter…

//Jennifer Sparks\\ And the opponents… hailing from Lawrence, Kansas… weighing in at 250 pounds… Dean Winchester!

Dean walks out onto the ramp and poses before sprinting down to the ring and sliding in… Maryse tries to climbs out as quick as she can… the bell rings as Miz stomps on Dean’s back as he slides in…

NON-TITLE MATCH
Dean Winchester vs The Miz[c]

Miz quickly lifts Dean up and tosses him up in the air with a hop toss… Dean slams down hard but rolls up to his feet holding his back… Miz moves in and hits a hard back elbow sending Dean into the corner… Miz applies a choke hold and the ref breaks it up after a 5 count…

//Jonathan Steele\\ The Miz will take any short cut available to get the win…

//Jimmy Justice\\ I didn’t see any short cuts when he took James Ceno out behind the tool shed and whipped him like a red headed step child at Final Battle to become our Mideastern Champion…

//Jonathan Steele\\ Good point… but choking an opponent this early in a match is a bit of a short cut…

Dean charges Miz and tackles him down to the ground then follows with some hard punches to the side of Miz’s face… the ref pulls him off and yells at Dean for the closed fisted punches… The Miz gets up and gets in Dean’s face before slapping him across the face, the crowd boos as Dean kicks Miz in the stomach and hits a hard DDT! Dean covers… 1… 2… kick out!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Close call there after that DDT…

Dean is up first and kicks Miz on the back… he then lifts him up and hits a hard scoop slam… Dean makes his way to the corner and climbs up to the 2nd rope… he takes flight and connects with a flying fist drop… Miz gets hit hard and rolls out of the ring… Maryse checks on him as the ref starts the 10 count…

//Jimmy Justice\\ Miz is just taking a breather…

The Miz walks over to the announce table and grabs his Mideastern title belt and the crowd starts to boo… Maryse and him start to make their way up the ramp…

//Jonathan Steele\\ Once again… this is pretty easy…

//Jimmy Justice\\ He is AWESOME!

The ref gets to 8 before Dean finally crawls out onto the floor… he sprints up to The Miz and hits him hard from behind… he picks him up and runs him back to the ring and slides him in… The Miz is up quick and as Dean rolls in Miz hits a hard elbow drop… Miz lifts Dean up and goes to lift him up into a powerbomb… Dean reverses it and lands behind the Miz… Dean kicks him in the back of the Knee and goes to lock on the Mean… but The Miz reverses it into a rolls up… the ref makes the count… 1… 2… Miz grabs the ropes for leverage… 3!

//Jimmy Justice\\ AWESOME!

The crowd starts to boo as the bell sounds… Miz quickly rolls out of the ring… Dean gets up looking rather upset…

//Jennifer Sparks\\ Here is your winner… The Miz!

Maryse raises Miz's hand while he smiles into the ring. Dean still looks upset.

//Jonathan Steele\\ And once again, Miz steals the damn match

//Jimmy Justice\\ What the hell are you talking about?

//Jonathan Steele\\ He grabbed the ropes for leverage.....that's not legal Jimmy.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Whatever...point is, he won...and at Hell Frozen Over...Angle will suffer defeat as well..

The camera's switch backstage where we see Edge and Jericho walking down the hall, getting boos from the crowd.

//Jonathan Steele\\ In any event...Edge & Jericho shocked the world in the Main Event at Final Battle...but now they face the 2nd Main Event from Final Battle...it's a Tag Match...Edge & Jericho meet White Tiger and Sean Lewis...and it's next!

The camera's return from break, as we come to a close up of Steele and Jimmy at the announce table.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Welcome back to Black Friday... "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " We're moments away from our Main Event.. "

"Burn it to the Ground" by Nickelback kicks over the PA System.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That's right...but 16 Days away from EWE's 5th Hell Frozen Over Pay Per View. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " And what you're hearing right now is the official theme song..."Burn it to the Ground" by Nickelback.....how funny is it that Jay has recently ripped off both the current themes for WWE's Top 2 shows.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Huh? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " This for Hell Frozen Over...Let it Roll for HeatWave.....you know what nevermind, just continue.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Moving on we shall...4 big matches already announced here tonight...first this one...Trish made the challenge...we've got word Rikku has indeed accepted.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Trish & Rikku...Their 2nd attempt at a Rubber Match..as after Final Battle they are 1 and 1 and 1 "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " When both ladies got counted out..I don't think it will happen again...at Hell Frozen Over the tie will indeed be broken..and it will be a great match.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That it most certainly will....Also tonight, we found out what Kurt Angle's prize was from Final Battle.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " A Shot at Miz and the Mid Eastern Championship...Miz made an impact tonight with the sneak attack.."

//Jimmy Justice\\ " He already made an impact, when he beat him right before Final Battle before he even had the title...at Hell Frozen Over he'll do it again, you already know why.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Yes...and thanks for not saying it again.....But then there's the International Championship "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " After a draw at Final Battle...The Chief of Staff has named Jericho and King Co-International Champions...but he also said we will crown a true Champion at Hell Frozen Over...adding Former Champion Mr Man back to the Mix..and a Ladder...a Triple Threat Ladder Match...this match has the making to steal the show.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I don't agree with you on much...but this is one of those times I do..This match will indeed steal the show...but my choice remains the same as The last  Black Friday...Y2J all the way.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well that leaves only one other match.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Shawn Ashlocke was crowned the Number One Contender last Sunday, While Edge stole the EWE Championship..in all fairness this match should be a Triple Threat...Triple H has a rightful rematch for being the former Champion...not to mention screwed.  "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Ya ya..I don't see Jensen changing this match though...screw Triple H, he never shoulda had the title to begin with...it's about time The Rated R Superstar started being his true self...I was so proud of him. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I for one wasn't happy about it, but in any event...it's 16 Days away...and only on Pay Per View.. "

Just then "Smart Went Crazy" by Atmospher kicks over the PA System as the crowd jumps to their feet.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What we don't have to wait for...Is this huge Tag Match! "

Lewis steps out on stage was the crowd cheers. Lewis smiles and continues his way down the ramp.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Following Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall..on his way to the ring from Minneapolis Minnesota...weighing in at 209 pounds....SEAN LEWIS!!! "

The crowd continues to cheer as Lewis continues his way down the ramp to the ring. Lewis rolls into the ring and hops up on the turnbukle where he poses for the fans. Lewis hops down as his music begins to fade. The lights start to dim back down...

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
YOU'RE IN MY JUNGLE BABY
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

The crowd roars as "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns & Roses hits over the PA System and White Tiger steps through the curtains.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " His partner, from Rawlins Wyoming...weighing in at 229 pounds...WHITE TIGER!!! "

Tiger enters the ring and shakes Lewis' hand as the crowd takes pictures. The music dies out and after a few moments silence(barring the estatic crowd) "Break Down The Walls" hits over the PA System, causing the crowd to shift to boos. Pyro shoots off and Jericho steps through the curtains with the International Championship around his waist, the crowd still boos, but some, considering it's Canada, still cheer.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And their opponents...first from Manhasset New York...weighing in at 226 pounds...he is one half of the current Co-International Champions...CHRIS JERICHO!!! "

Jericho continues down the ramp, while he continues to get a mixed reaction. Jericho stops at the foot of the ramp. Jericho stares at Tiger & Lewis and awaits his partner as his music fades out.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

Their's another Mixed Reaction(don't forget where we are) as "Metalinguis" by Alter Bridge continues over the PA while smoke fills the stage. Edge comes through the smoke with the EWE Championship around his waist, as the cheers start to barely out-weigh the boos.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his partner...from Toronto Canada...weighing in at 250 Pounds...he is the NEW EWE Heavyweight Champion...The Rated R Superstar, EDGE!!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I'm surprised he can get any cheers at all after his actions last sunday at Final Battle.  "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Well he's from Toronto Steele...the EWE is in his home country all this month...of course he'll have some love no matter what he does.. "

Edge continues down the ramp and joins his partner. Edge and Jericho both slide into the ring and stare down Tiger and Lewis.Jericho and Edge removes their titles and both raise em at the same time as they stand side by side.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " And look at that shot..our top two champions...together "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Keeping in mind Jericho is actually a co-International Champion...along with Michael King, who he drew with at Final Battle."

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That's just a technicallity..Jericho will become the rightful true Champion at Hell Frozen Over. "

Edge and Jericho put their titles to the side, as the ref hands them to the time keeper. As Edge and Tiger step out on the apron, the ref calls for the bell.

TAG TEAM MATCH
Edge & Chris Jericho vs White Tiger & Sean Lewis

Jericho and Lewis circle the ring for a few moments before locking up. Jericho tries for a suplex, but Lewis hooks the leg to block it Lewis tries one for himself, but Jericho does the same thing. Jericho knees Lewis in the gut and this time succeeds in lifting Lewis up, but don't go all the way, as while he has Lewis straight up in the air, Lewis falls back forward, nailing a DDT.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Nice counter there..."

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Meh, it was ok. "

Lewis covers Jericho for a quick 2 count...As Lewis gets back up he runs and bounces off the ropes, drop kicking Jericho as he sat up. Lewis gets back up and grabs Jericho. Lewis whips Jericho into his corner, then makes the tag to Tiger.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Here we go..he's been wanting Jericho ever since he got involved in his match with Mr Man a few weeks ago, which resulted in a draw. "

Tiger sets Jericho up on the turnbukle. Tiger climbs up and the fans cheer as he's already setting up for the Struck Down....but Jericho shoves Tiger off, back to the mat. Jericho jumps off hitting an Elbow Drop. Jericho covers, but only gets a 2 count. Jericho picks Tiger up and whips him into the ropes, connecting a drop kick when Tiger returns. Jericho drags WT to the corner as Jericho now tags Edge in.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Here comes the Champ baby!"

Edge gets in, but Jericho don't leave as the two delevier a double supplex. They both get up gloating, the ref tells Jericho to leave the ring, but he blows him off as the two grab WT and whip him into the ropes, But Tiger comes full force and double clotheslines them both over the top rope as the crowd cheers. WT backs off and Lewis enters the ring. As Jericho and Edge get back up, Lewis comes running and leaps over the ropes, doing a flip as he crashes ontop of both of them!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Arial Lewis!...Who's going to win? We'll find out! "

The cameras return to show Edge hitting Lewis with a side effect.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Welcome back to Black Friday..Before the break Tiger and Lewis had it all under control..but during the break a low blow quickly turned the tables as Edge & Jericho have been isolating Lewis ever since. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That's why they're our top Champs. "

Edge hits Lewis with a DDT and covers for a near fall. Edge whips Lewis into the corner, then tags Jericho.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Another tag between Edge & Jericho.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Future Tag Team Champs...just wait. "

Jericho comes in and knees Lewis in the gut, Jericho then stomps at him a few times until he's down in the corner. Jericho backs up and runs forward connecting a knee in Lewis' face. Jericho walks out of the corner with his arms in the air. He then looks at WT on the apron, and talks a little trash to him. As Lewis starts staggering up, Jericho bounces off the ropes and grabs Lewis by the back of the head, connecing with one handed face plant. Jericho then jumps off the ropes with the Lionsault, but at the last moment, Lewis gets his knees up.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What a counter as he gets the knees up. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Come on Chris, you can bounce back. "

Jericho rolls over holding his gut, while Lewis composes himself. Lewis is up to his feet as Jericho is up to one knee. Lewis runs up the turnbukle and just as Jericho gets to his feet, Lewis connects the Whsiper in the wind. Lewis covers 1...2..Jericho kicks out, which draws a mixed reaction. Lewis exhausted crawls over and Tags WT back in. WT comes charging at Jericho and nails a clothesline. Jericho gets back up and Tiger connectes with another one.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The EWE legend just taking it to Jericho. "

WT grabs Jericho and sets up for a Power Bomb, but Jericho counters, dropping Tiger to the mat, before locking in the Walls of Jericho!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Walls of Jericho!..he's got it locked, it's over now! "

WT screams and fights...but Jericho pulls him away from the ropes. As Jericho sits down to apply even more pressure. Just when WT is about to tap, Lewis comes into the ring, Jericho sees him coming and stands up, only to be nailed with a Super Kick...which the crowd cheers. Then suddenly Edge comes in and Spears Lewis...which gets cheers as well.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " It's getting out of control. "

Edge rolls back out of the ring while Jericho lays motionless, and WT also lays holding his back. After a few more moments, WT is finally back to his feet, he grabs Jericho by the back of the head and picks him up..but out of nowhere..CODEBREAKER!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " CODEBREAKER!! PIN HIM! PIN HIM! "

Jericho and WT both lay motionless as it was an act of desperation. Finally they both begin crawling to their corners. They both get closer and closer...Tiger makes the tag to Lewis..Lewis bursts acrossed the ring and grabs Jericho's leg as his fingertips away from tagging Edge. Jericho is now on one foot as Lewis has the other. Jericho goes for the inseguri, but Lewis ducks. as Jericho gets back up, Lewis drop kicks him back into Edge, knocking him off the apron. Jericho stumbles forward and Lewis locks in the S-Works!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " S-WORKS Locked in!...is this it?! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " No, it can't be! Get out of it Chris!"

Jericho screams and screams, he tries to roll out of it, but Lewis keeps it locked in...Jericho finally has no choice but to tap..

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Jericho tapped! it's over! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Damnit! "

The whole time Lewis had the hold, he didn't realize the ref was trying to tell him something. But now as he celebrates he understands loud and clear, as the ref tells him Jericho wasn't legal. Lewis turns around...and...SPEAR!!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " SPEAR!! AGAIN!...JERICHO WASN'T EVEN LEGAL! "

Edge hooks the leg for the 1...2...WT breaks it up!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Oh come on..he can't do that! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well wheather he can...this match continues. "

Edge rolls out of the ring and looks up angry at WT in the ring...Edge walks over to the time keeper and shoves him out of his chair, then grabs it.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Oh come on..what's he doing?! "

WT gets out of the ring to stop him...but for his trouble, Edge cracks him right between the eyes with the chair, as the ref calls for the bell.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Your winners as a result of a Disqualification...WHITE TIGER AND SEAN LEWIS!!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The champ takes the cowardly way out. "

Edge slides into the ring with the chair, and stalks Lewis to get up. Lewis slowly gets up, but must have eyes in the back of his head, as he quickly connects the Sweet Chair Music! Jericho slides in with another chair and comes at Lewis, but Lewis kicks him in the gut and sets up for the Gloria...but suddenly Lewis is cracked in the back of the head...with the MID EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And now Miz...What the hell is going on?! "

The crowd boos Miz who smiles proud of himself. WT rolls back in the ring and swings at Miz, but Miz ducks then hits the Skull Crushing Finale! Maryse comes walking down the ramp to have a closer view at ringside. As WT picks himself back up, Edge again cracks him right between the eyes. As Lewis picks himself up, Jericho takes one hand to grab Lewis' head, while the other hand still has the chair, Jericho gives Lewis a Codebreaker, with the chair on his knees!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And now the Codebrealer on the chair...what the hell is this?! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " It's Awesome! "

Maryse retrieves the EWE and International Titles then gets in the ring. Edge, Miz, and Jericho stand that order in the middle of the ring as the three raise up their titles and Maryse poses beside them.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Look at the beauty of that...our top three champions now.. "

"Metalinguis" by Alterbridge hits as the four stand like this for a moment. They start to leave, but then Edge stops as he watches WT start moving a little bit. Edge turns to Miz and Jericho and tells them something. Jericho and Miz hand their titles to Maryse then they both roll out of the ring.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Edge telling them something.. "

Miz and Jericho search under the ring, then pull out a table...as the crowd actually cheers?

//Jimmy Justice\\ " A Table! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What even intentions does our champion have now?! "

Miz and Jericho slide the table into the ring, then slide in theirselves. They lean it up in the corner, then take their titles back from maryse as Jericho stands in one corner, Miz & Maryse in the opposite, leaving Edge in the only corner left, opposite to the table. Miz, Maryse and Jericho smiles as Edge kneels down stalking WT to get up. WT slowly but surely makes his way up...and Edge spears him through the table!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Damnit!...you made your damn point, now leave already! "

Edge picks his title up and raises it up. "Metalinguis" hits again as all 4 have smiles on their faces. That soon changes as the song changes.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GAME

The crowd explodes as "The Game" by Motorhead hits the PA System and HHH comes through the curtains, with the same Sledgehammer.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Here he comes again!...with the same weapon he used to take out the Largest Athlete in the World earlier tonight "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I thought he left! "

HHH sprints down the ramp, but as luck would have it, all four roll out of the ring. HHH drops the hammer and checks on WT then looks back up at Edge, Jericho Miz & Maryse as they go backwards up the ramp.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Edge & Jericho again escaping The Game! "

Suddenly "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor hits as Jensen steps out on stage...Big Show is back with him. After a moment the music cuts as Jensen puts a mic to his lips.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Hunter quit stalking my Champion...you lost fair and square at Final Battle.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Fair? "

//Michael Jensen\\ " If you think you're the number one contender.....you're sadly mistaken...we already have a Number One Contender...it's Shawn Ashlocke.. "

A Mixed Reaction from the crowd.

//Michael Jensen\\ " If you want You're Rematch...you'll have to earn it.. "

The crowd boos.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What about his Rematch Clause?...since when do you have to EARN your rematch? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Since the moment you cross the boss.. "

//Michael Jensen\\ " At Hell Frozen Over...you will have a match..a match that if you win...you will get your rematch "

Slight cheers from the crowd

//Michael Jensen\\ " And to make sure your buddy Dean...or The Kid...or whoever else doesn't try to help you...it'll be a Steel Cage Match! "

The Crowd now cheers that..

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Oh my God...a Cage Match! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That's great...but who is he facing? he still ain't said.. "

//Michael Jensen\\ " As for your opponent...well to take a page out of your book...I got Two Words For Ya! "

Some of the crowd says "Suck It" While the people watching the ring, boos.

//Michael Jensen\\ " BEHIND YOU! "

HHH quickly turns around...only to be leveled with an RKO!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " RKO! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Orton and Triple H will finally face?!..and in a cage! "

"Voices" by Rev Theory hits as Orton stares down at HHH with an emotionless face. And that's how the shot stays as the show fades.

-END OF FEED-

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2009
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Black Friday #5: December 11th, 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EWE Archives :: EWE Black Friday-
Jump to: