Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Friday #7: January 8th, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Black Friday #7: January 8th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Black Friday #7: January 8th, 2010   Black Friday #7: January 8th, 2010 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 5:47 pm

Episode: #7

Date: January 8th, 2010

Venue: Rexall Place - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Theme: "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones

Turnout: 8 RolePlays

Recovery Status: Original Resuls (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT

Note: I was able to figure out credit for first batch of BF shows, because we was on a different proboards Forum up until Final Battle... Following Final Battle Results, we switched to the dead Invision site (2009-2012). So I can only give credit if it was on the original web results for that period.

HELL FROZEN OVER

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The following contest is a Steel Cage Match! The Winner of this match is the person to gain a pinfall...submission...or escape the Cage! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Now The Game is going for a quick escape. "

That's not it at all though, HHH gets on the steps and reaches down for his Sledge Hammer!...but just before he can grab it, the outside ref picks it up and backs up. HHH argues with the ref for a moment.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " HAHA Denied again! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Jensen has to be behind this....its supposed to be no disqualification "

HHH argues with the ref a few more moments until The Kid jumps over the barricade. The entire crowd, knowing fully well who's behind the mask, boos. HHH smiles a little points behind the ref. The ref turns around and eats SWEET CHIN...umm, wait I mean, a Super Kick!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " HE CAN'T DO THAT! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HHH gets up, but that's when we see Big Show & Michael Jensen. Big Show chases The Kid off, while Jensen slams the Cage Door shut. HHH just shakes his head, as Jensen smirks.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That damn Snake! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HHH grabs Orton and plants him with another Pedigree. HHH gets up and gives Jensen the crotch chop. Jensen can't believe his eyes, HHH then grabs the Sledge Hammer and smirks at Jensen. Orton gets up to his knees. HHH looks at Jensen, then picks the Hammer up over his head, before driving it back down over the top of Orton's head, breaking the head off the Hammer!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " MY GOD! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Poor Randy! "

HHH drops the Handle then walks to the side of Orton. HHH glares at Jensen and keeps his eyes locked as he drops to his knees. HHH keeps his eyes on Jensen the entire time as he pins Orton and the ref counts 1...2...3!

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner...The Game...TRIPLE! H!! "

"The Game" by Motorhead hits as HHH gets back up and is still looking at Jensen. The cage raises up which causes Jensen to climb down while HHH climbs the turnbukle to do pose, before looking at Jensen again.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " He's done it! Triple H has got his rematch for the EWE Championship! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Forget that, someone check on Randy! "

Jensen continues to back up the ramp, while HHH continues to look at him from the corner. HHH then smiles and makes the Title Motion over his waste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Jennifer Sparks\\ Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is our main event of the evening and is scheduled for one fall, and is for the eWe championship!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Jennifer Sparks\\ Introducing first, the challenger, he hails from Calgary, Alberta, Canada and weighs in at 225 pounds, SHAWN ASHLOCKE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Jennifer Sparks\\ and the opponent he weighs in at 250 pounds and hails from TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA.... he is one half of the eWe Tag Team champions and the reigning and defending eWe Champion, being accompanied to the ring by Trish Stratus, he is the Rated 'R' Superstar, EDGE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ref raises the eWe title up in the air and turns to show all 4 sides of the arena, he then gives the belt to the time keeper, moving back into position his calls for the bell.

//Jonathan Steele\\ The talking is done, it is go time!

Ashlocke wastes little time as he runs over the ring and jumps into Edge who has stepped out towards him, taking the champ down with a modified Lou Thez Press he begins to lay into the champ with right hands to the head, the fans boo as he continues to the beating for atleast 30 seconds with just straight right hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Jonathan Steele\\ Two men teetering on the edge here.

Ashlocke lifts Edge slightly again but Edge has his hand firmly on that rope, he quickly knees Ashlocke in the gut and without a second lifts the challenger straight up in the air, stalling for a few seconds.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Ashlocke's up!

99% of the people watching expect Ashlocke to fall face first into the ring, but he doesn't, Edge lets go o fthe ropes and falls back sending Ashlocke spine first to the matting below with a suplex to ringside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Jonathan Steele\\ Superkick! Ashlocke could win i... wait?

Ashlocke seems to be glazed over as his mouth is moving slightly, he eventually snaps out of it again after a few second and looks back to Edge, the expression of confusion etched on his face for all to see.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Is he okay?

//Jonathan Steele\\ It's almost like Shawn isn't really with us here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Jonathan Steele\\ Ashes to ashes time!

Edge kicks his legs and punches Ashlocke in the gut, elbowing him in the head too causing him to stagger slightly but he still flips Edge over and slams him skull first to the canvas as boos ring out!!

//Jonathan Steele\\ There it is! It's over!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Oh my god!

Ashlocke moves over Edge holding his arm down, the ref falls 1.....2.... Just then he spots Edge's leg on the rope and calls the pin is broken.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Foot on the rope!

A replay is shown, clearly in the background you see Edge doesn't put his foot on the rope, Trish does, the camera cuts to her at Ringside as she watches on while ashlocke argues with the ref about the pin.

//Jonathan Steele\\ That women knows no bounds of rules, does she?

//Jimmy Justice\\ She just saved her boyfriend the title, and i'm sure to her and him that's all that matters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Jonathan Steele\\ Once more Shawn Ashlocke looks confusedly towards the crowd.

//Jimmy Justice\\ This might be something to do with Trinity, perhaps?

//Jonathan Steele\\ yeah, that was some crazy ass shit.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Yep.

Ashlocke doesn't flinch as Edge runs from behind him right past him, hitting the ropes, his attention isn't even grabbing as the champion steams back and ploughs into him with a massive spear, flattening him out, edge grabs the legs pulling them up high 1......2........3!

//Jonathan Steele\\ What a spear!

//Jimmy Justice\\ he got it!

The fans roar as Edge's music is heard in the arena once more, Trish slides into the ring hugging him as he climbs to his feet leavuing Ashoocke flat out on his back.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ The winner of the match, and STILL eWe Champion, EDGE!

Edge hugs Trish as the referee collects his title, the fans are still cheering.

//Jonathan Steele\\ What a match, but I feel robbed, Ashlocke surely was in control for large portions.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Freaky shit man, freaky shit.

//Jonathan Steele\\ and then he just went, gone, into his own little world and it cost him, eventually it was the cause of the end for him.

Edge takes both his titles and hold them into the air as Trish laps herself against him, the fans cheer and applaude for the double champion - the first of the new era in eWe.

The Footage comes to an end as we now switch to the Black Friday Opening Video. After that video we still hear "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones blasting as fireworks shoot off on the stage in front of the brand new Black Friday Entrance, perhaps in honor of the new year. The set is pretty simple though, just a huge version of the Black Friday Logo, cept the circle is placed more to the upper right, as the titan tron. The Curtains are between the seperation of "BLACK" and "FRIDAY". Fireworks finish going off as the camera's now pan the crowd, meanwhile we overhear Steele & Justice.

//Jonathan Steele\\ 2010 Has officially begun, and so has The Road To WrestleMania! Welcome to a sold out Rexall Place in Edmonton Alberta Canada, as we welcome you to the very first eWe Broadcast of 2010, I'm Jonathan Steele, as always joined by Jimmy Justice.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Friday's and EWE has never looked better Steele.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Well I'm sure EWE has, as it's been high to the top before. But EWE is ceratianly gaining that old flare it used to have, no doubt about it!

//Jimmy Justice\\ And tonight's Main Event is a good reason for that!

//Jonathan Steele\\ EWE Champion Edge...one on one with Sean Lewis...you're exactly right Jimmy, it can't get much bigger then that. With Sole Survivor on the horrizon, and Lewis' claims to win it...we could very well be seeing a WrestleMania Preview, right here tonight!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Not so fast there Steele. WrestleMania is aways away, I'm sure Edge will still be champ, cause he's good like that. But what are the chances his opponent will be Sean Lewis...there's 29 other people in that match, plenty of which you can't count out.

//Jonathan Steele\\ You ain't gotta tell me that. That I know...Sole Survivor, though its a new match, brand new infact...I'm sure it's much like it's Pedecessor, The highly unpredictable Royal Rumble.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Having the inside connection I got with our Chairman, I can tell you Steele...Sole Survivor isn't the same as the Royal Rumble.

//Jonathan Steele\\ It still involves 30 Participants...The Winner still headlines WrestleMania...how can it be any different?

//Jimmy Justice\\ Yes it has both those facts. But trust me Steele, on January 31st of 2010...we see history made...the birth of a brand new match...I'm actually excitted.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Now you got me intrigued too. But The Kid is standing in the ring, so I guess it's time to get the show on the road.

//Jimmy Justice\\ What the hell does this idoit want?

//Jonathan Steele\\ I don't know Jimmy, but judging by the way the ring is set up, I got a pretty good idea.

We Finally zoom back to the ring, where we do see The Kid standing in the middle, and referring to what Steele said, we also see that the ring is set up for DX-Rated. Just then the music stops and is quickly replaced.

ARE YOU READY?

There's a mixed reaction, but more cheers than HFO.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

HHH steps through the curtains wearing blue jeans and a DX T-Shirt. The Crowd gives another mixed reaction, but again even more cheers, bout 75% cheers...rather then the 90% Boos he got at HFO.

//Jimmy Justice\\ What the hell...why has this country all of a sudden changed their mind?

//Jonathan Steele\\ Possibly because of his partner.

//Jimmy Justice\\ What's he got to do with anything?

//Jonathan Steele\\ He's burried the hatchet with Bret Hart...a reason the Canadian fans hated them so long.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Well since Hell Frozen Over came after that RAW, why did they boo him at Hell Frozen Over?

//Jonathan Steele\\ Only because the results were late. HFO was still dated a day before that RAW.

//Jimmy Justice\\ HEY! OOC is my job!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Sorry, it just made more sense if I did it this time, since you was the one asking about why the fans changed their mind.

HHH continues down the ramp and enters the ring, where Kid hands him a mic. HHH looks around as his music fades, then speaks.

//Triple H\\ Before I get started I got something to say. You see, since Shawn burried the hatchet with Bret, I don't see any reason I can't with you.

There's a commotion from the crowd as HHH nods.

//Triple H\\ I know what I done at WrestleMania a couple years back wasn't pleasent...and I know what I said in my latelst Role...well Promo, wasnt very nice neither...but I guess I forgot about what Shawn did on RAW...it's water under the bridge though right?

There's a few cheers, still not 100%, but good enough for HHH as he nods.

//Triple H\\ Now that that's out of the way...Are You Ready?

The crowd cheers a bit, still not all of em though.

//Triple H\\ NO! I SAID!

HHH climbs up on the turnbukle.

//Triple H\\ ARE YOU READY?!!

The fans that do cheer, cheer louder as HHH returns to the center of the ring.

//Triple H\\ Then..

HHH points out to the audience.

//Triple H\\ For The Thousands in Attendence.

HHH points at the camera.

//Triple H\\ For the Millions watching at home.

HHH then looks up back to the crowd

//Triple H\\ And for Randy Orton

There's some boos from the crowd, for the mention of Orton.

//Triple H\\ Who possibly has the worlds biggest headache right about now, and probably wishes the last Black Friday never took place.

There's a few cheers from the crowd again as HHH smiles and nods before looking back down.

//Triple H\\ LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!!

The crowd cheers as Kid now produces a mic for himself.

//The Kid\\ And of course...if you're not down with that...we just got two words for ya!

Kid rasies up the mic as the crowd screams "Suck It!". After a few momets, HHH puts his mic back up to his own lips.

//Triple H\\ I know what you're thinking. Another DX-Rated? How'd we get so special to have two right here in our own town. Or whatever you call them here.

There's some commotion from the crowd as HHH shrugs.

//Triple H\\ I'm sorry I'm not Canadian, it's not that I don't care, I just dont know..

//The Kid\\ Just tell them about our guest.

HHH smiles and nods.

//Triple H\\ See thats the difference between this one and the first one...tonight we have a huge special guest...where-as last time we didn't have one at all.

//The Kid\\ Ya, why is that?

//Triple H\\ I don't know...I guess I just wanted to do one since I was facing Chris Jericho...you know, because of the Highlight Reel...speaking of which, can you believe what he said in his highlight reel a few weeks ago?

//The Kid\\ You mean when he claimed The Highlight Reel started all the Talk Shows in Wrestling?

//Triple H\\ Ya...I wish I remembered him saying that before...I coulda used it in my roleplay..

//The Kid\\ What's done is done I suppose.

//Triple H\\ Unfortunately...anyways, The Highlight Reel may of been the first talk show in EWE...But the first one in wrestling?...I'm sure a certain former Xplosion General Manager would disagree.

//The Kid\\ The Highlight Reel is a mere Follower itself...who could forget Piper's Pit?!

//Triple H\\ Exactly...anyways, speaking of Former General Managers...it's time to announce our special guest.

//The Kid\\ Nice segway...did you do that on purpose?

//Triple H\\ I'm not sure...but hey, though briefly..they was a former General Manager in EWE...Ladies and Gentlemen...I give to you...

Just then "Remember the Name" by Fort Minor hits over the PA and the crowd begins to boo.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Michael Jensen used to be a General Manager?!...I don't remember that! Was I high?!
//Jonathan Steele\\ Obviously this isn't their special guest.

Jensen isn't the first person we see though. Instead the 1st person to come through the curtains is the 7 foot giant The Big Show. Jensen then follows, along with EWE & Co Tag Champion, Edge and his girlfriend Trish, who has the stolen Women's Championship. The four walk to the end of the ramp and stop as Jensen reveals a mic and the music fades.

//Triple H\\ Michael, do you mind...we're trying to run a show here...don't worry folks this isn't our guest, though he does kinda resemble them.

HHH looks at the camera and winks.

//Michael Jensen\\ SHUT UP HUNTER!

The crowd boos a little bit.

//The Kid\\ Come on man, relax.

//Michael Jensen\\ You too Shawn!

The Kid looks behind him and looks around. He then looks back to Jensen.

//The Kid\\ Where do you see a Shawn?

//Michael Jensen\\ I know it's you...do you take me for a complete idoit?

//Triple H\\ Well, since you ask..

Jensen cuts in again.

//Michael Jensen\\ Just shut up!

The crowd boos as Jensen looks at them annoyed, then back to HHH & Kid

//Michael Jensen\\ Just take off the damn mask Shawn, you're not fooling anyone.

Kid looks at HHH, HHH just nods. Kid shrugs, then removes the mask, confirming everyone's suspicions as the crowd cheers.

//Michael Jensen\\ Now was that so hard?

//Shawn Michaels\\ So you finally figured it out.

//Michael Jensen\\ I've known for awhile.

//Shawn Michaels\\ Ya, sure you have.

//Michael Jensen\\ No I have...I just gave you the bennefit of the doubt...I was being a nice guy..

//Triple H\\ Ya, cause I've experienced first hand you're a real Clark Kent..

Jensen snarls at DX as the crowd actually laughs a little.

//Shawn Michaels\\ Easy Hunter, you can't say that name to him.

//Triple H\\ Why not? who doesn't love that guy?

//Shawn Michaels\\ He's a bigger enemy, than we are.

Jensen madly interupts.

//Michael Jensen\\ Yet another pic base joke from our very own DX...so original.

The crowd cheers as HHH & HBK smile and shrug to the crowd.

//Michael Jensen\\ Shawn I let you be..I didn't say anything...cause you didn't cause me too much trouble...as long as you did that...I let you go on and think I didn't know...but then of course came Hell Frozen Over.

//Shawn Michaels\\ What about it?

//Michael Jensen\\ You put your hands...or feet rather...on one of my officials...which is something that just cant be tolerated.

//Triple H\\ But its fine and dandy when one of your goons do so.

//Michael Jensen\\ I assure you when a member of The Industry strikes an official...it's by complete accident.

//Triple H\\ I'm sure it is.

The Sarcasim can easily be sensed in HHH's tone.

//Michael Jensen\\ It is...but you D-Generate thugs never respect authority...take Final Battle for example...I seem to remember you acutally giving the appointed official a Pedigree.

HHH shakes his head and actually laughs slightly, knowing how full himself Jensen is.

//Michael Jensen\\ Then again at Hell Frozen Over...Shawn gives one of my officials Sweet Chin Music...the same thing he has done to me twice...which got him susspended in the first place....as a result of his interference Hunter...I am ruling your Victory over Randy Orton, null and void...I am stripping you of your Rematch Clause.

The crowd boos as HHH shakes his head, not seeming too worried, almost as if he knows something we dont.

//Michael Jensen\\ As for Shawn Michaels...for breaking your suspension...not to mention attacking my official...I have great pleasure in telling you.

HBK cuts him off.

//Shawn Michaels\\ Wait hold on...before you finish sayng one of Vince's catch phrases. Can we at least have our special guest first? I mean since this is my last DX-Rated before you can me, can I at least have that?

Jensen smiles and nods his head.

//Michael Jensen\\ Now that DX is finally dead...I guess it wouldn't hurt to let you finish your last show...I told you I was a nice guy..

//Shawn Michaels\\ I guess you are...thanks alot..

//Triple H\\ You heard him...come on out!

DX smiles as "Your Disease" by Saliva echoes over the PA System. After a few moments, a quick burst of pyro shoots up on stage, finally the curtains move and out he steps. The 2nd Longest Reining EWE Champion in EWE History...the 1st Silver Grand Slammer...EWE Hall of Famer...LAW!

//Jonathan Steele\\ OH MY GOD ITS LAW!...they was right, he was a General Manager for a brief time on Xplosion.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Well they kinda gave it away when they said he looked like Jensen...how many Bald GMs has EWE had?

//Jonathan Steele\\ What about Austin?

//Jimmy Justice\\ I forgot about him...sorry I never wasted my time watching Chaos...I mean, I was already on a star show...it's like..why would someone on WWE tune into TNA? When you're already on a Good Show, why waste your time with the other one?

//Jonathan Steele\\ I always watched Xplosion.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Case and Point

LAW walks down the ramp, even getting a big ovation from Canada, which is always weird with who they cheer or boo. LAW smiles as he passes a confused Indrusty(or part of them anyway). LAW gets into the ring where HBK hands him a spare mic.

//Triple H\\ Well LAW...let us be the 1st ones to welcome you back.

//Shawn Michaels\\ Ya and thanks for choosing the best show to do it on..

HBK winks as HHH and LAW both laugh a little.

//LAW\\ It's an honor boys..

//Triple H\\ Well there's a very good reason you're our guest...and why we picked such an opportune time to do it..dont you have a bombshell to drop?

HHH smirks and looks at an unknowing Jensen. LAW nods and looks at Jensen as well.

//LAW\\ You're absolutely right Hunter. I got good and bad news...well the bad news is only in Jensen's case..

//Michael Jensen\\ What the hell is that supposed to mean?

//LAW\\ Patience young man..

//Michael Jensen\\ Young Man? Do you know who you're talking to?!

//LAW\\ Why yes I do...I'm talking to Michael Jensen...the man who's so mad with power he forms a group and insures they hold all the gold possible...a Man who owns 50% of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment..

DX smirks at that last line, as it takes Jensen a moment to catch on, then he clues in.

//Michael Jensen\\ What the hell do you mean 50? I bought everything from Vince McMahon himself you idiot..

//LAW\\ Here's the thing...Leave it to Vince to not trust anyone...including you...see he only sold you 50% of the shares...and told you it was all of them...that way if you ran it into the ground, he could come back and clean up the mess..

//Michael Jensen\\ How the hell do you know any of this?

//LAW\\ Well, because rather than returning himself...he seen you have done quite well....it certainly is popular again...however this thing your doing with the Industry...it's a little much...even for Vince McMahon....yes he had the Corporation...but he didn't try to get all the championships within that group...everyone knows your real game plan Jensen..

//Michael Jensen\\ It ain't my fault if everyone I have chosen in The Industry...is the best this company has to offer..

//LAW\\ Of course they are, when you stack the deck..

//Michael Jensen\\ Whatever...what's this got to do with anything?

//LAW\\ Well because he wanted to twist things up...give you a real challenge....so he sold his remaining shares...

//Michael Jensen\\ To who?

LAW just smiles, as the crowd starts to get a clue.

//LAW\\ I guess we're partners now Michael..

The crowd cheers as the expression on Jensen's face tells it all.

//Jonathan Steele\\ LAW is Jensen's new Co-Owner?!!!

//Jimmy Justice\\ This is a very sad day for EWE!

//Jonathan Steele\\ I happen to disagree Jimmy.

//Jimmy Justice\\ You Would..

//LAW\\ My first act, is to over-throw a couple of your decisions...like Shawn Michaels for instance...you was just about to fire him...but instead...I am re-instating him...and lifting his suspension...as of right now..

The crowd cheers as HBK smiles and nods. Jensen seems to be getting madder and madder.

//LAW\\ I'm also over-throwing your decision to strip Triple H of his Rematch.

//Michael Jensen\\ You can't do that!

//LAW\\ I can..and I am...weather you like it or not...at Sole Survivor...it'll be Edge...one on one with Triple H for the EWE Championship!!

The crowd cheers again as HHH nods at Edge, who also seems to be a little mad now.

//LAW\\ Jensen I'm just getting started...I have a feeling we're going to have some good times as partners..

//Triple H\\ AND IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT

//Shawn Michaels\\ WE ONLY GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!

HBK raises up the mic as the crowd screams "Suck It". "Break It Down" hits as Jensen and the Industry storms up the ramp, while DX and LAW stay in the ring smiling at them.

"Beverly Hills" by Weezer pumps on the PA system, as the crowd go into whistling and wooing, for the delightful Brooke McGuire, who steps through the curtains onto the stage to a magnificient reception, without the Womens Championship

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Introducing the NEW WOMENS CHAMPIONS.. from Hollywood, California.. BROOKE MCGUIRE!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Show me the money Jimmy! SHOW ME THE MONEY JIMMY!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Thats Jerry McGuire!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Oh Crap! You're right! But in all seriousness, ladies and gentlemen, Jennifer did not make a mistake, Brooke is the NEW Womens Champion. And I'm way ahead of you, If she's the champion, then where is her belt?"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Yes Brooke McGuire is the Champion! But only on paper, the Womens title is with its true holder, Trish Stratus!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Oh come on, don't make me laugh. Brooke McGuire earnt that title fair and square! Trish has no right stealing what isn't hers!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "I dare you to say that to her face!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Well no, I won't do that, especially when she has the whole Industry behind her"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Exactly you miss with her, you're messing with Big Show, Randy Orton, Maryse, Chris Jericho, Edge, The Miz. No individual cant stand up to a force that strong"

Brooke looks angrily at the commentary table, who are taking away the attention from her match scheduled to take place. Jimmy and Jonny shut up, as Brooke hops into the ring, blowing
a kiss to the fans, for a huge pop. Dream is already in the ring, as we hear the ding ding ding for the get go

NON-TITLE STANDARD MATCH
Brooke McGuire [c] vs Dream

Brooke snaps off the heel of her boots, and starts spinning it. When it twirls as fast as it can, she kicks it straight in Dreams face for a spinning heel kick. Not
how its literally suppose to be done, but a different way nonetheless. Dream though in pain, feels unaffected, so to bring some life back into her, Brooke goes for a tornado ddt, Dream is in pain, but still in a trance.
Brooke then tries to wake her up with a HOLLYWOOD HANGOVER, but its pointless. So Brooke covers and the ref counts comfortably for 1..2..3

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Your winner of the match..the WOMENS CHAMPION.. BROOKE MCGUIRE!"

"Beverly Hills" by Weezer churns again. As The drunk teenagers and 90% of the crowd love it, cheering Brooke on, as she stands up to celebrate

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Dream was caught napping, and Brooke took full advantage of it!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Well you can't be dreaming when you're facing Brooke, thats for sure!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Lets just hope next time Dream sets her alarm on time, so she can give an actual showing!"

//???\\ "Oh Brooke..."

The music stops as Brooke looks around.

//???\\ "Up here Brooke.."

Brooke looks over to the titan tron, as we now see Trish, which the canadian crowd cheers.

//Trish Stratus\\ "Congratulations Brooke...Another victory for our Women's Champion...she seems to have everything...well almost everything...aren't you missing something?"

Trish smiles and brings the Women's Championship from off the screen, and puts it on her shoulder. Brooke doesn't look too impressed.

//Trish Stratus\\ "I don't understand why they call you the Womens Champion...when the title is with it's rightful owner."

The Canadian crowd actually cheers that thought, as Brooke shakes her head.

//Trish Stratus\\ "Don't worry Brooke...I know you want this title back...so I'm going to give it back.....I've talked to Michael...and as if it's any surprise...me and you are going to face at Sole Survivor....if by some miracle you are able to beat me again...then...I'll give you this back....but come on, we both know that's never going to happen.."

Trish laughs a little at the thought, but you can clearly see Brooke say "Just Watch".

//Trish Stratus\\ "I guess we'll find out...see you at Sole Survivor....But I hope you realize, on that night, what you see here...will become true."

Trish adjusts the Title more on her shoulder, as if to point it out.

//Trish Stratus\\ "And that's a Stratusfaction...Gurantee.."

Trish winks as "Time to Rock N Roll" hits over the PA while Brooke leaves the ring.

The cameras come backstage where we see Jensen, Big Show, Edge, and Jericho in his office. Jensen is sitting in his chair still looking a little frustrated, while Edge is pacing.

//Edge\\ How could you let that happen?....You told me I wouldn't have to worry about facing Triple H anymore...that you had this taken care of...but now look what's happened.

//Michael Jensen\\ I didn't know about LAW...I wasn't expecting this curve-ball...I thought Vince had trusted me..

//Edge\\ Well obviously that isn't the case at all..

//Michael Jensen\\ This shouldn't worry you...you have beaten Triple H before....you will do it again..

//Edge\\ I know I will...it's the princible of the thing...that has-been doesn't deserve another shot at this title...just like I shouldn't be facing that other Has-Been here tonight..

//Michael Jensen\\ I agree completely.....if LAW wants to play hard-ball...we just have to be ahead of him...So the match is booked...I can't do anything about that...but I can change the rules to the match..

//Edge\\ I like the way that sounds..

//Michael Jensen\\ If he even makes it to Sole Survivor..I'm booking a Tag Team Match for next week....You and Jericho vs Triple H and a special partner..

//Chris Jericho\\ I dont have a problem beating that assclown again like I will Sunday...but who's his partner?

//Edge\\ Tell me we're finishing off DX once and for all..

//Michael Jensen\\ It's not Shawn Michaels...it's not even Dean...I think you'll love this..

//Edge\\ Well who is it then?

//Michael Jensen\\ Let's put it this way...I don't think they'll be on the same page..

Jensen smiles as Edge and Jericho look intrigued...but the camera's fade out to ringside.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Who's his partner?...I want to know!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "I guess we won't find out til next week...cause right now its time for our next match"

All 4 men are already in the ring as the ref calls for the bell.

TAG TEAM MATCH
Main Event Mafia vs Motor City Hitmen

Kurt Angle quickly grabs the Shelley look-alike(they couldn't be bothered with a roleplay, so I return the favor not being bothered to look up their stats) and hits him with an Angle Slam. Steiner grabs Sabin Look-alike and lifts him up over his head, giving him a military press over the top rope as he crashes to the floor. Meanwhile, Angle has grabbed Shelley look-alike and locked in the Anklelock...to which he has no choice but to quickly tap out.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Here are your winners...Kurt Angle and Scott Steiner...THE MAIN EVENT MAFIA!"

"Medal" pumps over the PA System as Karen rolls into the ring to join them in celebration.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Well that was quick.."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "That tends to happen when someone no-shows.."

The camera's pan back into the arena as "Come to my hotel" is heard, the fans both cheer and boo the music - cheers because of his affiliation with the canadians, boo because he is an asshole. Miz walks slowly out onto the stage, he grins slightly as Maryse appears from behind him holding his hand the pair stop at the top of the ramp and raise their arms high, Miz holding up the Mid-Eastern championship in his right hand. He slings the belt over his shoulder and walks down the ramp leading Maryse behind him, he then stands at the bottom holding her hand as she walks up the steps before joggging up behind her.

//Jimmy Justice\\ What a gentlemen The Miz is, do you see this?

Miz pulls the top rope up and pushes the bottom rope down with his foot and pulls the middle rope up allowing Maryse to climb into the ring, he then jumps through the ropes himself and once more rtakes the belt off his shoulder and holds it in the air, a grin appearing on his lips once more.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ Ladies and gentlemen the following is a singles contest scheduled for one fall, introducing first he is being accompanied by Maryse, he hails from Cleveland, Ohio and weighs 231 pounds, he is the Mid-Eastern champion, Mike 'THE MIZ' Mizanin!

Miz looks around at the fans as a altogether mixed reaction is heard, he takes his hat off and hands it to Maryse before putting the title on her shoulder and taking his shirt off as he prepares for his match. His music slowly fades out and the lights dim down.

//Jonathan Steele\\ The fans here in Edmonton seem to be very torn over the man in the ring at the minute.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Well he's american, but he's with a canadian, but she's french too, it's all very confusing for them.

//Jonathan Steele\\ He also doesn't give a hell what ANY of these fans think.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

Cheering is heard, there is a small delay.

YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY, AND YOU'RE GONNA....

Another pause, this one longer than the last.

DIIIIIIIIE

The fans are once more mixed as "Welcome to the Jungle" plays in the arena, Tiger shoves the curtain aside and makes his way onto the stage the eWe tag title around his waist. He looks straight to the Miz almost completely ignoring the fans as he walks across the stage and starts down the ramp.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ and the opponent, hailing from Rawlins, Wyoming and weighing in at 229 pounds, he is an eWe Hall of Famer and one half of the eWe tag team champions, White Tiger!

Tiger steps from the ramp and quickly to the steps, he runs up them grabbing the ropes as he jumps onto the apron, raising his right leg up over the middle rope, before moving under and hopping into the ring, he looks to the Miz and then around at the fans.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Tiger of course, one half of the eWe tag team champions after that win last week.

Tiger undoes the belt and hands it to the ref, who now has Miz' title too, as Maryse and Jennifer get out the ref hands the belts to the time keeper, he moves back and makes sure both men are ready for the match as the music cuts, after another few seconds of checks the ref signals the bell.

STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
The Miz{c} vs. White Tiger{c}

After the bell is heard, Miz looks over to Tiger a grin over his face, he says something with the huge smirk, as he slowly wanders towards the middle of the ring, Tiger shakes his head as he charges towards Miz, whatever it was it offended, Miz gets what he wants tough as Tiger runs in Miz is prepared and connects a quick hip toss, Tiger spins and gets up but walks into an arm-drag from the Mid-Eastern champion. Miz climbs to his feet and looks down at Tiger, with a huge grin he gestures tiger to 'Bring it'.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Miz in control here.

//Jonathan Steele\\ He's showing some good wrestling early on, but there is alot of time yet.

Tiger slaps the mat as he gets up, the pair are about to lock up but as Tiger's arms come up Miz ducks under and hits a cheap shot in the gut, winding the legend. He turns around and hits a kick into the back of knee sending the legend falling back to the mat, Miz bends over standing right over his opponent as he yells abuse towards the man.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Miz is doing a good job here, I admit, but the arrogance is too much, it will cost him eventually.

Miz grabs the head of Tiger and drags him to his feet but Tiger hits a shot to the gut, Miz bends forward allowing Tiger to to grab him by the head and jump up hitting a jaw breaker! The younger fans cheer the face as he claws across and goes for an early cover 1.... Miz powers his shoulder from the mat, Tiger rolls over and climbs to his feet holding the back of the knee which miz has kicked. Miz walks over but Tiger cuts him off with a right hand and then another, Miz staggers as Tiger follows him up with shot after shot, eventually Miz ducks under a punch and catches the legend with a quick neckbreaker, much the delight of Maryse, Miz rolls over and pins holding Tiger's arm down at the wrist 1....2.. Kick out.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Good match so far here, two good champions.

//Jimmy Justice\\ The pride of these men is high, Miz thinks he's awesome... well, he is..

//Jonathan Steele\\ Tiger is a legend of high standards, though.

Miz puffs his cheeks out slightly as he climbs from the man sitting up, he holds his face from the punches and then climbs up pulling the legend up, after a kick to the gut Miz grabs the head of Tiger and applies a chin lock, tugging the chin upwards slightly as he sinks it in before he moves his legs back, widening his base to amp up the pressure.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Miz has a submission here, the danger isn't tapping out for Tiger, it's the effects of the move later.

//Jimmy Justice\\ This is another good move by Miz, becuase he is Awesome.

Miz clings tight to Tiger and holds the move tight, the ref makes sure the chin lock doesn't turn into a choke, Tiger stuggles shaking his arms around but Miz keeps it locked it, after a around a minute Tiger drops down to one knee for a moment but soon powers back to his feet.

//Jonathan Steele\\ The will power of the legend instantly on show!

Tiger swings his hand and hits a punch straight to the kidney, Miz shuts his eye tight clearly hurt from the blow, Tiger hits the same punch again and that's enough for the Miz he straight up and slams tiger down with a sharp DDT, he rolls the legend over and pins 1....2.... Tiger kicks out, Miz shakes his head and grabs one leg 1....2... Tiger kicks out again, Miz shakes his head again grabbign both of the legs of the legend 1.....2.. Tiger kicks out again.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Even though he isn't winning, Tiger has to kick out of all of these pins.

Miz shakes his head again slamming his head on the mat in anger, he grabs both legs again and hooks them up high putting all his weight back onto the shoulder of Tiger 1....2.. The legend rolls back over landing on Miz and quickly grabbing the legs 1....2.... Miz just breaks out!

//Jonathan Steele\\ He nearly got it right there, The veteran nearly got another medal from the war.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Interesting metaphor there.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Thanks.

//Jimmy Justice\\ I think you should thank Luke for that one, unless it sucks, then it was you..

//Jonathan Steele\\ What?

Tiger rolls off of Miz but doesn't get to his feet to fast, Miz is up fairly quickly, he stomps the hell of the legend before looking around once more, he is clearly frustrated. Maryse yells in to Miz to chill out, he looks to her and then grins slightly, grabbing the head of the legend he drags him to his feet shoving him away, he then stalks Tiger he staggers forward before moving in and locking up the arms.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Here it comes!

Miz goes to plant the legend with the Skull crushing Finale but Tiger just frees an arm in time and grabs the ropes, neither man mans, Tiger then punches Mizanin in the stomach before hitting him with a short arm clothesline, Miz rolls over and gets up charging at Tiger he turns around and rgabs the man spinning him over in the air and slamming right down to the floor with a Tilt-A-Whirl bodyslam! He grabs the leg 1...2... Miz rolls the shoulder up!

//Jonathan Steele\\ That was close for Tiger, but we all know what could have happened if Miz hit the move.

//Jimmy Justice\\ But he didn't, yet.

Tiger climbs to his feet and looks around, he staggers off and leans on the ropes to catch his breathe, as Miz stuggles to his feet Tiger walks in, ducking a sild shot to the head and grabs the legs of the Mid-Eastern champion and takes him to the floor before hooking them under his arms over the legs and stepping over, locking in a boston crab!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Tiger with the submission!

Miz screams as the legend wrenches the legs back, Miz's hand flit out everywhere as he tries to get to the ropes, but he's not near enough to get there, he leans his head to the mat screaming out as Tiger pulls back hard, giving it all that he has.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Miz has to get to the ropes.

Miz starts to claw his way across the canvas slowly, Tiger still has the legs hooked up tight though, applying full pressure to the legs of Miz, who still screams as he tries desperately to battle his way to the ropes, inching closer and closer he flops to his chest stratching his hand out, the camera gets a perfect angle showing the miz is literally inches from the ropes.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Inches in it right now, so close for the Miz.

Miz uses that extra energy to lunge to the ropes, the ref tells Tiger and the good guy he is he lets go almost straight away. He turns around and stomps The Miz a few times before lifting him up to his feet, sending him off the ropes Tiger catches Miz and perfectly plants him with a huge powerslam, hooking the leg 1....2... Miz rolls his shoulder of the mat!

//Jimmy Justice\\ No!

//Jonathan Steele\\ So close for the legend.

Tiger doesn't get flustered, he shows great smarts by getting up and pulls Miz up, placing Mizanins head between his legs Tiger grabs the Mid-Eastern champ around the waist and lifts him into the air before forcing him to the canvas with a powerful powerbomb!

//Jonathan Steele\\ What a throw!

Tiger looks down to the Miz for a moment after the powerbomb, the champ rolls over in pain, at ringside Maryse seems clearly worried.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Miz is a tough guy, he can take that.

Tiger grins slightly as he signals for the Tiger Snare this time, he stalks Miz as he gets up and then from behind wraps an arom over the head pulling Miz back to try and lock in the snare but Miz quickly spins around and runs Tiger back into the corner slamming his shoulder to the gut of the legend, such is the force of the impact Miz falls to his knees, but he quickly climbs back up and grabs hits a shot to the face of Tiger before staggering into the ropes.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Both of these men have given alot.

Miz gets some energy up and then hits Tiger again in the face, leading him from the ropes he grabs Tiger by the waist and hoists him up hitting a side walk slam, as he lands he grabs the legs of Tiger 1...2... Tiger gets his shoulder up!

//Jimmy Justice\\ This is a great, great match.

Miz shakes his head slightly as he climbs up with the help of the ropes, he turns around watching Tiger clamber slowly to his feet before stepping in and turning a full 360 before leathering a discus punch to the face of the legend, sending him staggering into the ropes. Tiger falsl through the ropes and lands on the apron holding his left cheek as the fans yell out in awe after the amazingly powerful spinning punch from the Awesome one.

//Jonathan Steele\\ What a shot!

Miz grins and walks over leaning through the ropes to pull Tiger to his feet, but Tiger hits a shoulder to the gut causing Miz to double over, Tiger climbs up the outside of the turnbuckle quickly, eyeing up the Miz before leaping off, but Miz has him scouted and instantly hits a kick to the gut, causing the legend to bend, Miz hits the ropes and comes back with a knee to the face before finishing up with a neckbreaker!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Reality check!

Miz scrambles into a cover quickly 1.....2.....3!

//Jimmy Justice\\ He got it!

//Jonathan Steele\\ What an upset!

Miz slowly rolls over holding the back of his head "Come to my hotel" is heard as a replay of the end of the match is shown.

//Jennifer Sparks\\: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, THE MIZ!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Well, The Miz may well have been about to be struck down but a great peice of skill and vision and well..

//Jimmy Justice\\ no, no, an AWESOME move, and wam-bam-thank you ma'am.

The ref collects Miz' title and hands it to him as he stands up, he grins slightly and raises the belt over his head in both arms as Maryse walks over to him, they kiss before he continues to celebrate what really is a momumental victory for him. Miz then continues to celebrate his victory as the scene slowly fades away.

To Be Continued

Last edited by JAY on Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Black Friday #7: January 8th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday #7: January 8th, 2010   Black Friday #7: January 8th, 2010 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 5:48 pm

Episode: #7

Date: January 8th, 2010

Venue: Rexall Place - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Theme: "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones

Turnout: 8 RolePlays

Recovery Status: Original Resuls (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT

Note: I was able to figure out credit for first batch of BF shows, because we was on a different proboards Forum up until Final Battle... Following Final Battle Results, we switched to the dead Invision site (2009-2012). So I can only give credit if it was on the original web results for that period.

The lights suddenly go off in the arena as everybody goes nuts, not even expecting that too even happen.

//Jonathan Steele\\ What the hell?

//Jimmy Justice\\ Did the electric bill forget to be paid?

"Everybody Get Crazy...I'm Finally BACK!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ That voice Jimmy..It sounds familar.

"Till I Collaspe" blared over the PA System as Kurtis didn't waste any time as he exploded from the backstage curtain and stood at the top ramp as he smirked looking around. It's been awhile since anybody has seen K~Dawg, but he was offically back.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Seems like Ole K~Dawg bulked up since the last time we all saw him.

//Jonathan Steele\\ You can say that again.

Kurtis slapped the fans hands as he walked down to the ring as the howling "WOOFS" went off as K~Dawg rolled into the ring as Jennifer Sparks handed Kurtis the microphone as she got out of the ring letting K~Dawg have all the spotlight. The Kru eventually got quite as Kurtis rose the microphone to his lips.

//Kurtis Porter\\ Shit, you guys are still rowdy from what I remember; but it wasn't too hard to notice I took some time out of the ring to spend some time with the wife Lillie and our son, butcha betta believe I've been watching everyday and thank GOD that the McMahons are finally atta the picture; Dis Michael Jensen guy..well he seems aight when I talked to him. In my time away from the ring, as you can seen I spent ALOT of my time in the gym and bulked up alittle bit.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Alittle bit?

//Kurtis Porter\\ But I'mma make this speech short and sweet so we all can get back into the incredible EWE action. I'm back, and my aim is for one thing and one thing only; it's a certain belt that has been missing to my collection for the longest time now, it's a certain belt I've been close to getting a couple times, but haven't actually won it. You all should know what belt I'm talking about..THE EWE CHAMPIONSHIP! I'm refreshed, re-focused, energized and ready to bust heads in; RIGHT NOW! I'm putting ER'BODY back in da EWE lockeroom on notice.

Kurtis smirked as he pointed up at the EWEtron as a picture of the EWE Championship appeared on it, the camera got a closeup look into his eyes.

//Kurtis Porter\\ Get a GOOD..GREAT look into this eyes boys, this eyes will tell you everything you know; from Ashlocke, Hayden, Manny, Tiger..Chaos..EVERYBODY. I'm back, and failure isn't an option!

Kurtis tossed the mic back to Jennifer as "Till I Collaspe" blared over the PA as Kurtis got out of the ring as the feed cut away.

"Real Emotion" would play over the P/A system, as the crowd instantly went to their feet. Rikku would come skipping down the ramp, carrying the eWe International Championship over her shoulder.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Spira... THIS IS RIKKU!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Don't adjust your television sets, folks, Rikku is not the International Champion.."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "No, you're right.. She stole it!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "It's called mind-games."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "It's called breaking and entering into Mr. Man's locker room and taking the title he won!"

With Rikku finally into the ring, her music is replaced by "The Enemy" by Godsmack as it blasts and the fans boo.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "And her opponent, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 235 lbs., he is the NEW eWe International Champion... 'The Gold Standard' Mr. Man!"

Mr. Man, however, doesn't appear right away, as it takes a while with his music playing.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Where's Mr. Man at? Some champion he is."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Shut up, Steele! You saw eWe.com earlier today; Rikku ruined his appearance and took his title, all for mind games! I hope Mr. Man kicks the snot out of that little girl!"

After about 30 seconds, a dejected Mr. Man walks out, wearing, what appears to be, a last ditch attempt to hide his hair in a red dirty skull cap. That, along with his tye dye tights, prove him to be the laughing stock, as he slowly walks down the ramp, pointing at laughing fans, threatening their life and all that heel stuff.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "I feel embarrassed for him."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "He looks like a joke, Jimmy! And it's about time too!"

Finally in the ring, Mr. Man just glares at Rikku who would be taunting him with the International title. Rikku placed the bell under her corner, and just smiled at Mr. Man.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH
Mr. Man[c] vs. Rikku

The bell rang, and the two squared up, looking to go for a lock up, but instead, Rikku tried to grab at Man's skull cap! Man would back away and cower in the corner, yelling at the referee, telling him to do his job.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Mr. Man's at a disadvantage, Steele, and all these fans can do is laugh!"

And that they were, as the tye dye tights were distracting in the match, showing Man with that Latin temper. Finally, he agreed to come back into the ring, as they lock up, and this time Mr. Man would take Rikku with a headlock, then a takedown. But, as the torque went down on Rikku, she used her legs to lock in Mr. Man's head, causing Man to kick away and get out, standing off with her.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "These two are going hold for hold with each other."

Making sure his skull cap's still on, he adjusts it right, going up to Rikku and reaching for another headlock, only for Rikku to get behind, and pull off his hat!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you see his hair!? OH MY GOD!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "This isn't even that funny!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "This is hilarious!"

Manny was livid! Covering his hair with his hands, but couldn't stop the laughing crowd at his pink hair. Finally, enraged, Man ran at Rikku full blast, only to get a drop toe hold, causing him to fall onto the middle rope! Laying there, Rikku ran the ropes and came back, hitting an OverDrive! Standing on the apron, Rikku awaited for Man to get up, and when he did, a springboard cross body! The referee counted ONE! TWO! THRE----!

//Jimmy Justice\\ "He kicked out! Thank God!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "I thought this was over! I swear to God, it looked like Rikku was winning!"

Rikku was obviously disappointed, but she's always happy, so, whatever. With Mr. Man getting up, she would run at him with clothesline after clothesline, even springboarding off the ropes for a moonsault, but Mr. Man would move out of the way, before turning, and landing a picture perfect dropkick! Going for a pin, he gets two, but it was damn close.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Good job by Mr. Man."

Manny then stalked Rikku, and when she got up, he lifted her onto his shoulders, looking for the Future Shock. Rikku got out though, and would go behind Mr. Man with a school girl roll up! ONE! TWO! KICK OUT!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Another kick out by Mr. Man! My God!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Steele, even you have to admit, Rikku's toughest opponent in her Rikku-mania tour may just be the International Champion."

Both would be up by now, and ran at each other, with Mr. Man going for a clothesline, and Rikku ducking, this allows Rikku to go for a nice Whisper in the Wind, landing front a center on Mr. Man! Both opponents would be down, and the referee would count.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "This action is just all out and exciting."

The count would get up to 5, and the two were slowly rolling to their feet. 7, and now Mr. Man was to his feet. Getting up, he turned, only to be taken down by a beautiful headscissors from Rikku! The impact bounced Man back to his feet, as Rikku again ran, this time performing a running hurricanrana, flipping Mr. Man onto his back! The impact of the hurricanrana would cause Mr. Man to lay against the bottom turnbuckle.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Rikku's fast, I'll give her that."

Rikku had gone to the opposite end of the turnbuckles, and ran full blast, sending a dropkick to the face of Mr. Man, snapping his head back! Rikku lifted Man up now, and put him in a powerbomb position, signaling for the HyperDrive! Then, just as Rikku jumped up, Mr. Man grabbed the top rope, causing Rikku to bump her tailbone against the mat! Man immediately to advantage, lifting Rikku for one suplex, then another, and then another.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Triple verticals by the International Champion!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Come on Rikku!"

At that point, Manny signaled for something, before grabbing onto Rikku's legs, twisting one like a pretzel, he seemed to be going for the Wave of the Future! Rikku wanted no part of it, twisting and moving her way around, not allowing Mr. Man any leverage to turn her onto her belly, and then, in one movement, Rikku countered by using her leg strength to push Mr. Man! He hit the ropes and came back at Rikku, only to be rolled with a small package! ONE! TWO! THREE!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Rikku won! Rikku won!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "No! Mr. Man's foot is on the bottom rope!"

That it was, with the referee waving it off. Rikku just sighed, and as Mr. Man got up, she dropkicked him, causing him to lie on the ropes yet again! Rikku then again ran to the ropes, came back and hit another OverDrive, causing Mr. Man's head and body to roll back!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "This is it, Jimmy!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "I think you might be right, Steele."

Instead of springboarding, Rikku then made her way to the top turnbuckle, climbing as quick as she can to the top rope. As she was standing up, Mr. Man quickly sprung up and ran full blast at the ropes, causing Rikku to land on her.... lady part.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Luckily she's a girl, eh Steele!?"

Taking just a quick second to take a breather, Mr. Man then grabbed at Rikku's head, her legs elevated against the top rope, and would hit an inverted version of the Back to the Future DDT!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Oh my God!"

Rikku landed hard, looking as if she had a stinger. Man took advantage, going to the top rope himself, and in one quick moment jumped off, hitting a Future Splash! Mr. Man hooked the leg for the ONE! TWO! THREE!

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Your winner of the match, the International Champion! MR. MAN!"

An exhausted Mr. Man would back up into the turnbuckle, and would grab the International title that Rikku put there earlier. Grasping it, he'd look down at Rikku and yell at her "MINE! This is mine!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "This may be the biggest win in Mr. Man's career! And I was there when he won the World title!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Jesus Christ. What a great, high-flying match."

As "The Enemy" was playing, Mr. Man reached to the edge of the ring, asking for a microphone, he got it. Looking down at Rikku, and looking at the audience, his music died down, and he'd smile.

//Mr. Man\\ "What I did just here is a message to all of you! I may look like a joke, but that doesn't matter! You have all been looking forward to Sole Survivor and the Sole Survivor match! You have all been looking forward to Triple H being here, to Sean Lewis vs. Edge! To all those guys, and quite frankly, you shouldn't. What just happened ehre is what you are all going to see in the year 2010! Me, standing over a fallen opponent hand, as a champion. Keep this image in your mind, snap a picture, pull out your camera phone, because Rikku is just the first. I am going to do something bold, something sure, something that makes me an ass out of you. See, I've been overlooked since I came back in October, but no more. 2010 will be the year of Mr. Man, and in 2010 I vow... no. I GUARENTEE that by the end of the year, I will become eWe Champion whether I have to fight my way in or not!"

Mr. Man dropped the microphone as "Enemy" played again, he'd lift his International Championship up. Rolling out of the ring, he kept his title up, as we now went to a commercial break

The camera is panning around the crowd, as the buzz is electrifying in the arena in Edmonton, Alberta. The camera is panning the crowd for a few short seconds before, "Aint Nuttin but a G Thang" by Snoop Dogg hits the pa system as the crowd erupts.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Wait a minute what is that? No Jimmy it can't be! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " It is! HAHA! The Bad Man is back!"

The camera then quickly shoots over to the stage as Jose steps out onto the stage. Jose sporting blue jeans, a white t-shirt and black nike mid top sneakers. Jose has his hair slicked back with gel and a blue bandanna draped across his forehead. Jose smiles as he stops on top of the stage as he has a plastic bag in his left hand. Jose takes a few glances around the arena before slowly making his way down the ramp.

//Jonathan Steele\\" I don't see the Bad Man? Its just his little sidekick, and what does he have in that plastic bag."

//Jimmy Justice\\"I don't know what is in the bag I don't have x-ray vision, but where Jose is Snake is not far behind, you should know that Jonathan."

//Jonathan Steele\\" I guess we are going to half to see what Jose has to say."

Jose continues to make his way down the ramp as the fans are cheering. Jose is stops mid way down the ramp and smiles seemingly happy to be back in a EWE event. Jose then continues his way down the ramp, Jose places the bag in the ringside corner. Jose then steps back and slides into the ring. Jose stops in the middle of the ring and takes in the electricity of the crowd. Jose then makes his way over and grabs a mic from Jennifer Sparks and makes his way back to the middle of the ring.

//Jimmy Justice\\" Here you go Jonathan time to find out when and where Snake is coming back. "

//Jonathan Steele\\" I am so excited, I can't wait to see the EWE Hall of Fame."

//Jimmy Justice\\"Do you kiss everyone's ass Jonathan or just Hall of Fame's!"

//Jose\\" HE IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!"

The crowd erupts as they know who Jose is referencing.

//Jose\\" And he is coming back TONIGHT!!!!!"

The crowd erupts even more and begin to chant Snake's name. Jose smiles as the fans are enjoying every minute.

//Jose\\" All you homies stand up and make some noise for a member of the EWE HALL OF FAME, HE IS THE EWE'S BAD MAN, HE IS MY BEST HOMIE, HE IS SNAKE!!!"

As soon as Snake leaves Jose's lips you hear, "I'M FREE AS A MOTHER F'N BIRD," as Big Dreams by The Game begins to blare over the pa system. The crowd waits in anticipation as finally Snake appears from behind the curtain dressed brand new black jeans, with a Oakland Raiders Nnamdi Asomugha jersey along with a black Oakland Raiders snow cap and black and white Converse high top sneakers. Snake who has a emotionless expression on his face as he makes his way down the ramp and towards the ramp.

//Jonathan Steele\\" Its true! Its true! The Bad Man is here!

//Jimmy Justice\\" Settle down Jonathan, your about to fall out of your seat. You can get his autograph after the show."

//Jonathan Steele\\"Wait a minute Jimmy look at the expression on Snake's face. That is not the fun lovin Snake me and the crowd remember seeing the last time?"

//Jimmy Justice\\" Maybe he is all business tonight Jonathan, you can't be happy all the time."

Snake then makes his way towards the ringside stairs he slowly makes his way up them. Snake then steps threw the ropes and into the ring. Jose walks over and gives Snake a hug but Snake does not return it. Jose says something into Snake's ear but you just can't hear it. Snake then flashes a quick smile and then makes his way towards the turnbuckle and climbs it and begins to soak up the arena.

//Jonathan Steele\\"There was a smile, I guess Jose needed to cheer him up or something."

//Jimmy Justice\\" Maybe he has lost his smile."

Jimmy laughs as Snake jumps down from the turnbuckle and walks over to the middle of the ring next to Jose. Jose then makes his way over to the plastic bag and picks it up.

//Jonathan Steele\\"What the hell is in that bag."

//Jimmy Justice\\" If you would shut up maybe we can find out Jonathan."

Jose then opens up the plastic bag and pulls out two Corona's and two cigars. He hands one of each to Snake and takes one himself. Jose then grabs the mic and begins to talk.

//Jose\\" I would like to make a toast holmes. To my best homie in the world, the homie that takes me everywhere he goes. The homie that who took a little thug from the streets from Mexico City, to partying with celebrates. The homie who gave me a reason to actually wanna live my life. To the Baddest Man On The Planet Today and my best friend Snake!"

Jose then raises his Corona to Snake as Snake smiles and raises his Corona. Snake and Jose cheers and then begin to chug there Corona. Jose pounds all of his Corona, as Snake seems to be drinking a little slower. Jose finishes all of his beer and turns towards the crowd as the crowd erupts in cheers. As Jose turns back around there is a bottle smashes across his face, as soon as the bottle hits Jose's face he crumples to the ground screaming in pain holding his hands up by his left eye. You can hear Jose's screams.

//Jose\\" MY EYE! MY EYE! WHY? MY EYE!"

//Jonathan Steele\\"What just happen?"

//Jimmy Justice\\" HAHAHA! The true Bad Man is back and badder than ever!"

//Jonathan Steele\\" How disgusting he just turned his back on his best friend, and after that wonderful speech."

//Jimmy Justice\\" Jose got soft and if you can't see that then you are blind Jonathan."

Snake stares down at Jose who is rolling in pain. Then a very frightening look comes over the face of Snake as he begins to stomp on the face of Jose. Snake stomps and stomps and stomps. The left eye is busted open from the glass as Snake smiles as he see's the blood. Snake then slides out of the ring and walks over towards Jennifer Sparks and threatens her to stand up. She does and Snake grabs the chair. Snake then slides the chair into the ring and then slides himself into the ring.Snake then lays the chair in the middle of the ring.

//Jonathan Steele\\" Now what is he going to do with that chair."

//Jimmy Justice\\" He is going to take out Jose for good."

Snake then picks up Jose and sticks Jose head between his legs and sets up for the Snake Bite.

//Jonathan Steele\\" No not this, not the Snake Bite on the chair."

Snake then snaps off the flip piledriver onto the chair smashing Jose's face into steel chair. Jose then continues to scream in pain as Snake gets back to his feet and stares at the damage he has caused. Snake then gets a crazed look in his eye's as he begins to smile as the bloody sight of Jose. Snake then slowly makes his way out of the ring as EMT's come out to check on Jose. Snake slowly makes his way up the entrance as the crowd and the announcers are in shock as what they have just witnessed. Snake stops on top of the stage and smirks as he makes his way to the locker room as EMT's begin to quickly rush Jose to the back to get any glass out of his eye from the Corona bottle.

The lights dim down as we return from a commercial break...

//Jennifer Sparks\\ The following contest is tonight's Main Event... it is a non-title match scheduled for one fall...

"Smart Went Crazy" by Atmosphere kicks onto the PA system and the crowd comes alive... there is a huge pyro explosion as Sean Lewis bursts out from behind the curtain looking very focused...

//Jennifer Sparks\\ Making his way to the ring first... the challenger... hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota... weighing in at 209 pounds... "The Franchise" Sean Lewis!

Sean continues on his way down to the ring...

//Jonathan Steele\\ Well... here we go...

//Jimmy Justice\\ An emotional Slug will be getting his Christmas wish tonight...

//Jonathan Steele\\ There aren't many people in the EWE that I would say don't need the EWE title to think they are the man around here... Sean has done it all, and continues to dominate this company...

Sean slides into the ring and mounts one of the far corners... he lifts his arms out in his signature pose as his music dies down... he hops off the ropes and looks up the ramp... "Metalingus" by
Alterbridge kicks on and smoke fills the EWE entrance...

//Jimmy Justice\\ Here comes the champ...

Edge bursts out from behind the curtain holding both the EWE Championship and EWE Tag Team Championship... he raises them up in the air as the crowd boos...

//Jennifer Sparks\\ And the opponent... from Toronto, Ontario... weighing in at 250 pounds... he is one half of the EWE Tag Team Champions and your current EWE Champion... Edge!
Edge starts to head toward the ring... Sean continues to warm up...

//Jimmy Justice\\ Everything that Edge had to say about Sean Lewis this past week was pretty harsh... Sean took it as a grain of sand though...

//Jonathan Steele\\ What we are about to see here tonight is a powerful force meeting an immovable object... something has got to give...

Edge gets into the ring and shows off the titles once again... he says some words to Sean... Sean keeps his mouth shut... the ref takes the titles from Edge as his music dies down...

STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Edge{c} vs. Sean Lewis

The bell sounds... Sean and Edge take a moment to watch each other... neither of them seem in a hurry to make the first move...

//Jimmy Justice\\ We haven't seen Sean since before Hell Frozen Over... I'm sure he's been doing a lot more then just sitting around...

//Jonathan Steele\\ The electricity in this arena is intense...

Sean finally charges at Edge, he locks him up and shoves him into the corner... Edge quickly reverses the attack and whips Sean into the corner now... Edge hits a few hard punches before sending Sean towards the opposite corner... Edge follows him, probably setting up for a clothesline or something, but Sean runs up the turnbuckle and nails Edge hard with the Whisper in the Wind!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Sean connects with a huge hit... he's getting pretty crazy for so early in this match...

//Jonathan Steele\\ This is what Sean has built his career on... taking chances...
Instead of going for the pin, Sean grabs Edge's hair and lifts him up... Sean hits a hard scoop slam before leaping into the air and hitting a hard knee drop across the face of Edge... Sean then rolls Edge up... 1... 2... kick out!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Sean trying to end this one quickly...

Sean is quick to his feet as Edge gets up a little slower... Sean walks up to Edge and kicks him in the gut, Sean then goes for a suplex, but Edge blocks it and hits his own...

//Jonathan Steele\\ The Champ with a great reversal...

Edge lifts Sean up and goes behind him, he drops Sean quickly with an Edge-o-Matic... Edge grabs Sean's leg and goes for the cover, but Sean kicks out before the 1 count... Sean gets up in a rage and goes to grab Edge, Edge whips Sean into the ropes, and on the rebound Edge nails the Spear!

//Jimmy Justice\\ SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Can is Jimmy...

Edge covers Sean... 1... 2... KICK OUT! Edge's jaw drops... Edge gets up and gets in the ref's face... Sean slowly starts to get up... Edge looks over at Sean and charges at him and kicks him hard in the gut... the crowd boos...

//Jimmy Justice\\ Cheap shot from our champion...

Edge lifts Sean up and pushes him against the ropes, Edge blatantly chokes him... the ref starts to count, Edge finally lets go of the choke. Edge then hits a hard chop across Sean's chest... Edge then hits a quick snapmare taking Sean down, he quickly locks on a sleeper as well...

//Jonathan Steele\\ Sean is going to be a sleepy Slug in a few seconds here if he doesn't show some fight...

Sean starts to do a very cliché "Hulk Up"... by the power of the crowd he gets up and lifts Edge up into the air and drops him with a belly to back suplex... Sean is up pretty quick... he lifts Edge up and sends him into the corner... Sean hits a huge Stinger splash, he then props Edge up onto the top rope... Sean climbs up as well, Sean goes for a superplex, but Edge blocks it... Edge rakes Sean's eyes then puts Sean's head under his arm... Edge leaps and hits a HUGE top rope Spinning Edgecution DDT...

//Jimmy Justice\\ We haven't seen that one before!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Wrap it up boys, this one has to be done...

Edge slowly rolls Sean over and makes the cover... 1... 2... KICK OUT! The crowd erupts!

//Jimmy Justice\\ What were you just saying Steele?

Edge stands up pulling on his hair in frustration... he takes a moment to yell at the ref... Sean starts to get up again... this time, Edge doesn't waste any time... he kicks Sean in the stomach and hits another DDT... he makes another cover... 1... 2... KICK OUT!

//Jonathan Steele\\ What the hell?!

The crowd comes alive again... there is a huge LEWIS chant... suddenly it turns to boos as Trish is shown running down to the ring... she gets on the apron and the ref tries to kick her out... Edge rolls out of the ring and grabs his EWE title... he slides it into the ring... Sean is just getting up to one knee... Edge gets in and grabs his title...

//Jimmy Justice\\ Don't do it Edge!

Edge goes to crash his title against Sean's head but Sean rolls out of the way... Sean gets up, Edge turns around... BOOM! Sweet Chair Music with the EWE title! Trish hops off the apron in disbelief... the ref turns around to just catch the end of the impact... he calls for the bell...

//Jennifer Sparks\\ The winner of this match as a result of disqualification... Edge!

The crowd boos... Trish goes to pull Edge out of the ring but Sean is there to kick her hands away... Sean picks Edge up again and hits a quick Gloria... he covers him as the crowd counts... 1... 2... 3... Suddenly Jericho and The Miz are shown running down to the ring... Sean meets them with an attack but he can only do so much by himself...

//Jonathan Steele\\ It's almost like Sean wanted it to end like this...

The crowd's boos suddenly change to cheers as Triple H is shown running down to the ring... Triple H clears house as Trish and the Miz help Edge out of the ring... Triple H helps Sean up to his feet...

//Jimmy Justice\\ What a way to kick off 2010!

//Jonathan Steele\\ I have a weird feeling this little Edge and Slug feud isn't over... not by a long shot...

Edge, Miz, Jericho, and Trish all look down from the entrance ramp at Triple H and Sean Lewis... Sean grabs the EWE title that was laying in the ring... he takes it over to the ropes and drops it on the floor... pointing at it and saying "You forgot your cute little belt..."... "Smart Went Crazy" kicks on again as the show fades to an end looking at Edge's face...

-END OF FEED-

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Black Friday #7: January 8th, 2010
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EWE Archives :: EWE Black Friday-
Jump to: