Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wednesday Night Xplosion #83: September 1st, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Wednesday Night Xplosion #83: September 1st, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night Xplosion #83: September 1st, 2010   Wednesday Night Xplosion #83: September 1st, 2010 EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 7:07 pm

EPISODE #83
DATE September 1st, 2010
VENUE Stadion Eden - Prague, Czech Republic
THEME "Blood Brothers" By Papa Roach
TURNOUT n/a
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Show Recoded

"Blood Brothers" thumps out as the camera pans around the Stadion Eden in Prague. The fans go wild as the camera flashes around, Kenny Greenwood is heard.

Kenny Greenwood: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the second in the new era of Xplosion, I'm Kenny Greenwood and along side me is Jimmy Justice, and we are amped.

Jimmy Justice: I just wanna see someone get their ass kicked.

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
THEY COUNCIL ME
THEY UNDERSTAND
THEY TALK TO ME

The fans boo as Rev Theory plays, they know who it is. Randy Orton slowly and calmy wanders onto the stage, his International title on his shoulder, he smirks slightly as he looks around at the fans before walking down towards the ring.

Sydney Moore: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the Co-International champion, Randy Orton.

Kenny Greenwood: Orton, who last week assaulted his title rival Abdul Q.

Jimmy Justice: He put up, Abdul needs to shut up.

Kenny Greenwood: That punt could have done some serious damage, luckily Abdul isn't the smartest guy in the world, too much drinking as we saw earlier in the week when he and Shawn chilled with some celebs.

Jimmy Justice: Stop trying to prove you read the RPs.

Kenny Greenwood: I'm just sayin', I also think it's key to point out that both men have replica International titles, the real one is locked away and will only be returned when we have a champion.

Orton ignores the hands of the fans and climbs the steps, quickly moving to the apron he lowers himself into the ring and retreives a microphone from the Sydney, slowly he turns and peers around at the fans, who continue to boo, the music fades.

Jimmy Justice: Listen to the disrespect these morons are showing Orton.

Orton smirks, lapping up the booing, he raises the mic to his lips.

Randy Orton: The sad thing is that I didn't even begin to expect any better from you people, because no matter where we are and who is watching, morons like you will always envy my greatness, my intuition and my talent.

He chuckles as he pulls the microphone back from his lips and looks around, the fans boo still.

Randy Orton: But the reason I am here, you see LAW, last week you thought you'd make the big point by making me and Abdul meet up for the title at the PPV, and giving him the chance to pick whatever match type that he wants?

The fans cheer.

Kenny Greenwood: Abdul gets that opportunity ahead of Dynamic Destruction.

Randy Orton: You've just played directly into my hands you moron, I want the chance to demolish that idiot and take what is rightfully mine again, and you are handing it to me. He can pick any match that he wants, it doesn't matter because he's just the same as all the other plebs you picked for this show, not on my level.

He points to himself, slowly turning.

Randy Orton: But, the point remains the same that you THOUGHT you were doing me a misjustice, and for that I am truely horrified...

He chuckles slightly as the fans boo.

Randy Orton: So here is a promise that I am going to make to you 'boss'..

He's sarcastic as he utters the final word.

Randy Orton: Tonight, I am going to show you exactly why they call me the slayer, and I am going to show you exactly why I am going to be carrying the International championship for a very, very long time to come. Watch close LAW, keep your eye on the damn ball at all times, and ma-

Orton is interrupted as the Titantron sparks into life, LAW appears, sitting in his office. The fans cheer.

Kenny Greenwood: The boss has something to say, obviously.

LAW: Randy, Randy, Randy. You misunderstand my reasons for making this match, it wasn't to screw you out of the title, it was to make you realise that all of your actions have direct consequences, and that when I am running the show no punked up little SOB is going to be running around doing whatever the hell he likes.

The fans roar.

LAW: I don't like what you just said, and I don't respond well to threats Randy, but let me make this perfectly clear, anything you do will have an effect on your future... and to make that point clear, and being as you're in the ring already I guess it's time to get this show on the road, so let me introduce to you the only person that should matter right now, your opponent, CARSON KELLER!

Orton hardly has time to react before "Pretty Noose" is heard.

Kenny Greenwood: Orton's talking has gotten him into trouble now.

Jimmy Justice: Give me a break, Randy will destroy this dork.

Kenny Greenwood: Don't under-estimate Keller, he's got an impressive record so far in eWe and last week he turned over Sean Lewis in the shock of the night.

CARSON KELLER vs. RANDY ORTON
Carson is down the ramp and into the ring quickly but Orton doesn't waste a second as he dives on the opponent beating him to the floor and stomping the hell outta him. Orton picks Keller up and slams him into the corner beating him with right hands, he pulls him out and drops Keller with a European uppercut. The fans aren't happy as Orton slowly turns and walks around the ring, Keller crawls back to the corner and fights his way up, Orton runs and hits a knee lift into the side sending Keller back into the corner, he then beats Keller down in the corner and chokes him with the boot. The ref counts to 5, and after that Orton breaks but the ref doesn't do a thing. Orton drags Carson from the mat and sends him off to the ropes connecting a dropkick as he comes back, he smirks and pins but Keller kicks out. Orton stalks Carson, wanting to end the match soon, he watches him to his feet and then goes for the RKO but Keller shoves him away, Orton hits the ropes and comes back into Keller who connects a dropkick of his own. The fans cheer for Carson as he climbs to his feet slowly using the ropes, Orton climbs to his feet but Carson hits a crossbody take down and pins 1... Orton fights out. The pair exchange momentum for a while, Carson hits a springing missile dropkick and nearly puts Orton away but the viper rolls out. Carson maintains control with a snapmare and then a dropkick to the back, he quickly runs off the ropes and flips Over orton hitting a kinda modified sitting neckbreaker, the fans like it anyway and Carson covers but Orton rolls the shoulder out on two, Carson pulls Orton to his feet but Orton pushes him back and quickly slides to ringside. The match has been going for about 7 or 8 minutes, with quick back and forth action and alot of big hits, Orton staggers from the ring and kneels down, he seems tired. Carson wants to get at him but the ref wont let him, the ref makes the count and gets to 7 before Orton slides into the ring, Carson moves towards him but Orton scoots straight across the ring and out the other side, clearly he's not had the breather that he'd like. Carson is sick of waiting and follows him out behind the ref's back, he runs around the ring to the side Orton is at but the viper is waiting and flattens him with a clothesline, he then launches Carson into the steps spine first and follows up with a shoulder thrust into the steps. He rolls Carson in and pins but only manages a two count. The fans cheer Carson on as the Slayer stalks him, he then pulls him up but Carson hits a kick in the gut and grabs the head of Orton, going for Swinging Solace, he spins around to drop the move but Orton spins all the way around and somehow winds up planting Carson with a huge RKO! The fans boo as the Viper makes the cover and gets the three.
WINNER: RANDY ORTON

The fans boo as Orton's theme plays, he looks around slowly climbing to his feet.

Jimmy Justice: Quick thinking, quick movement, game over.

Kenny Greenwood: Impressive counter from the slayer.

Sydney Moore: The winner of the match, Randy Orton.

Orton celebrates for a second but then turns and seems Carson struggling to get up, he smirks and backs off to the corner.

Kenny Greenwood: Wait, wait, no! No randy!

The fans boo as he watches Carson, officials rush to the ring and get between Orton and the already hurting Carson Keller.

Kenny Greenwood: Thank, God.

Orton isn't impressed, but leaves the ring.

SHAWN MICHAELS vs. MIKE SHOCKLY
Another quick win for Shawn. The pair come together, Shockly misses a clothesline, Sweet Chin Music, 1,2,3. Goodnight.
WINNER: SHAWN MICHAELS

In the back LAW and Leo Kat are seen.

LAW: You asked to see me, Leo?

Leo turns to his boss.

Leo Kat: Yeah, I just wanted to say that you took Benji Ryan up on his offer and gave him a match against Christy tonight, what about my match?

LAW: Benjamin has been improving all the time and by all means he earned a shot at the big time.

Leo Kat: And I haven't?

LAW raises a hand.

LAW: Do yourself a favour tonight against Shane and you can go down the same route as Benji himself, Christy Chaos will be waiting for you next week.

Leo smirks slightly and nods.

LEO KAT vs. SHANE DRESDEN
Leo obviously really wants a little bit of Christy next week as he entirely dominates the usually impressive Shane Dresden and ends the match inside 4 minutes.
WINNER: LEO KAT

Kenny Greenwood: Leo wins, but the big news in Shane Dresden seems to have hurt his arm when it got tangled in the ropes. You can see the bruising and you can see the effect that had in the match, Shane is hurt.

Jimmy Justice: It's a man's sport, suck it up.

Shane is met by EMTs on the stage as he walks to the back.

TAYLOR SHAY vs. BROOKE MCGUIRE
eWe's resident Bridesmaid certainly wasn't at the wedding this time around as Taylor showed her class to entirely dominate Brooke, in more astonishing fashion than she put Sugar away she demolished Brooke and could have won inside the first 2 minutes. Brooke didn't get a sniff and after she was done fooling and toying Taylor picked up a comfortable victory after a jackknife powerbomb.
WINNER: TAYLOR SHAY

After the match the scene cuts to the back, Shane Dresden is being helped towards an ambulance by EMTs.

Kenny Greenwood: Well this really doesn't look good for Shane.

Jimmy Justice: No.

Suddenly the EMTs all dive out of the way as onto screen a chair flies, slamming right into the limp arm of Shane Dresden. The fans boo as the camera pans back to show, yep, Randy Orton.

Kenny Greenwood: What the hell did Orton do that for? Shane has nothing to do with him or Abdul!

Shane can be heard screaming, Jericho is no where to be seen. Orton takes the chair and drives the top edge into the arm of Shane numerous times, each time Shane yells out.

Jimmy Justice: I have to admit this is too much.

Orton throws the chair down and slowly walks back, EMTs surround Shane trying to help him but now it's clear he is in serious pain.

TRIPLE H vs. THE SCARECROW MAN
Bateman seems to have other stuff on his mind, ironic hey? as Triple H owns the match which lasts a little longer than all the others have recently. He ends it with a spinebuster and then a pedigree and picks up the win.
WINNER: TRIPLE H

The scene opens with Orton standing beside Trixy, who seems slightly timid.

Trixy: I'm here with Randy Orton, Randy, can you explain your actions tonight with regards to Shane Dresden?

The fans boo slightly as she moves the mic infront of the Slayer.

Randy Orton: I promised LAW that I will hit him where it hurts, and this is exactly where it hurts. He thinks that he is the big man with the big show, well not if I take out all of his pathetic talent, one by one. Shane? It wasn't anything personal for me, it was just making a point, I picked someone who I KNEW wouldn't be able to stand up to me and I took him out. It's as simple as that and mark my words, until LAW realises that this show isn't his, it's MINE, until he realises that I am the one who should be at the forefront, I will continue to beat down and whittle away anyone who who decides to put infront of me...

Trixy: But such a vicious attack, was that needed?

Orton smirks.

Randy Orton: That is called getting the job done, Trixy, that is -

Orton is cut off as Dutch Clark makes his way onto camera on the other side of Trixy, looking at Orton. The fans cheer.

Randy Orton: What the hell do you want?

Dutch simply chuckles.

Dutch Clark: It's been fantastic to hear from ya Randy, It really has. I'm sure the fans at home like nothing more than a show almost entirely filled by a talentless hack such as yourself, but let me tell you this, Randy, the reason you'll never be the face of this show, or this company is simple and it's what you just said, getting the job done. You couldn't beat Abdul Q, something I will show you how to do tonight, you couldn't even hold your damn title for more than five minutes.

Dutch has his tag title still, which he holds with pride.

Dutch Clark: at the end of the day, Randy, you're nothing in this place until you make yourself somethin', understand? and while you run around and run your mouth as professionals go out there and get the job done, you hear?

Orton is clearly seething with anger, he lowers his head for a moment.

Randy Orton: Sorry for not taking you entirely seriously here, but who the hell are you?

The stark comment draws the attention of Dutch, the fans boo.

Kenny Greenwood: Mr. KOX!

Dutch Clark: I'm Dutch Clark, I'm already a legend in this company... infact Randy as you know, the only two titles i need to really stamp my face in this place as the REAL version of that you have on your shoulder, and the eWe championship - which is heading my way in a few weeks anyway.

Orton chuckles.

Randy Orton: Well, you've been told that you earn title shots in this place, and you haven't earned a shot at me, but if you want to, there is always next week, Dutch...

The fans cheer.

Kenny Greenwood: Yeah! Do it Dutch!

Randy Orton: What better way is there to become a real contender than to beat the champion?

Dutch agrees.

Randy Orton: and when I beat you, the "number one contender" .. everyone including that moron LAW might realise that it's time I went to the front of the pack and get a shot at the big title.

Trixy: So, let me get this right, you guys will face next week?

Orton nods.

Trixy: Non-title?

Dutch nods.

Trixy: and if Dutch wins, you are willing to give him a shot at the International title, Randy?

Randy Orton: It won't happen, but yes.

Trixy: But LAW already said the next International title match is to unify them.

Orton laughs.

Randy Orton: It's not like it's going to matter anyway, is it Dutch?

The pair move closer getting face to face, the camera moves in but the scene cuts away before anything happens.

CHRISTY CHAOS vs. BENJAMIN RYAN
Benjamin asked for a challenge and Christy certainly will provide that, runner up in Money in the Bank AND King of Xtreme. Both high-fliers set off at an incredible pace, locking up at first but that's boring, Christy took off first with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors, she then hits a seated senton and pinned for two. Benji comes back, Ducking a crossbody attempt and then springing from the ropes and connecting with a forearm to the face of Christy. Benji then hits a standing moonsault but only got the two count, he sends Christy into the corner and charged in but she hopped through the ropes and flips back hitting a kick right into the face of Ryan, as he staggers she rolls over onto the ropes and hopped up, jumping backwards and elbowing him square in the face, she pins and gets a two. Christy gets to her feet and pulls Benjamin up sending him to the ropes, she goes to body block him but he, as always, jumps it and hits the other ropes, he comes back and ducks down but she leapfrogs him and rolls down with a quick pin 1...2... he rolls back and runs in grabbing her legs and stacking her up 1....2... She takes the arm and rolls over going for an armbar but Benji pulls away and moves back fast. Christy gets up and runs in, he grabs her and spins her over planting her over his knee with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, the fans seem shocked as he pins 1...2... Christy fights out again. The two continue to battle, both pulling out all the stops and throwing all that they have into the match in the highflying aspect. Christy goes to hit the Charasmatic crush but Benjamin pushes her off and instantly comes in going for the Killer instinct, but Christy avoids contact and then connects a side effect, the fans cheer for both of them as she pins 1...2.. Benji rolls his shoulder up. Christy points to the top rope and then climbs up, looking for some Star Struck, Benji gets up and knocks the ropes causing her to fall, he then climbs the ropes and grabs her trying for a superplex but she grabs the ropes, they fight on the ropes and both have a chance to hit a big move but neither can, Christy knees Benji in the gut and grabs his head, signalling, the fans go wild as he leaps off the ropes and drives Benjamin Ryan to the mat with the Charistmatic Crush! The fans are in shock, Benji is motionless, what a move! Christy pins and gets the three count. She celebrates as her music plays.
WINNER: CHRISTY CHAOS

The camera cuts to the back, Leo Kat is shown watching the monitor, he smirks slightly.

Kenny Greenwood: Leo Kat scouting next weeks opponent.

Jimmy Justice: If she puts in another show like that, Leo might has well not show up.

A promo video for the main event is shown, just showing the relationships between all 4 of the guys, what has happened recently (tag title win, Sean's loss, Abdul being kicked in the head) and why the match is actually bigger than some people realise.

Kenny Greenwood: It is time for the big one! The main event!

Jimmy Justice: Four douchebags in the ring, great.

Jimmy might not be impressed but Kenny is jizzing.

STYLE AND PRIDE vs. ABDUL Q & SEAN LEWIS
Derek starts the match with Abdul, the two bigger stronger men, they don't lock up just start throwing hands, the taller Derek gets the advantage and backs Abdul into a corner with the rights, he goes for a big one but Abdul ducks and then spins and knocks Derek into the corner hitting a combo into the gut, he shoots Derek into the opposite corner and charges over after him, Derek bounces from the corner and Abdul clatters him with a clothesline. Abdul pulls Derek up and bounces his head from the corner before turning and leading him to the side of the ring, where he tags Slug, he then holds Derek still, Slug catapults himself over the rope and plunges his elbow into the ribs of the Dynamic one. Abdul climbs from the ring as Derek holds his side, Slug runs and springs off the ropes, spinning in the air and taking Derek down with a springboard whisper in the wind, he pins but only gets a two count. Sean climbs to his feet and stalks Derek, catching him as he gets up and going for an Updraft but Derek hits an elbow to the side of Sean's head and then flattens the former Heavyweight champion with a huge big boot. Derek staggers back and brings Dutch into the action. Dutch climbs into the ring and watches Slug to his feet, running and taking him down with a clothesline, he turns and hits a second, and third, Slug is up quick but Dutch hits an atomic drop and then lifts him again and hits a spinning spinebuster! He pins but only gets two, the fans are getting into it now. Dutch grabs slug and pulls him up but the veteran is quick to roll the KOX winner down in a small package 1....2.. Dutch just gets out. He is up quick as Lewis tries to get over to Abdul to make the pin but Dutch intercepts and hauls him back by his leg, Slug gets up and hits a flipping kick on Dutch sending him back into the ropes, as Dutch comes back Sean is up and catches him with an Updraft, connecting this one perfectly. He falls down and hooks the leg 1....2.. Dutch rolls the shoulder up. Both men are down, the ref begins to count as they struggle to get up, he gets to 7 before both get up and make tags to their respective partners, we are back to square one, both men charges in and exchange shots, Abdul misses a big one, then ducks Derek's right and catches him with a dreamcatcher, he tries to squeeze the life from the first undisputed champion but he hits a headbutt, sending Abdul back. Abdul holds his face and walks into Derek who kicks him in the gut and plants him with a sweet suplex, Derek climbs up and hits a dropkick as Abdul struggles up again, he looks around before stalking Abdul, grabbing him as he gets up and delivering a pump handle slam! The fans cheer as he covers 1.....2... Abdul rolls the shoulder up. Derek crawls way and gets to his feet, he grabs Abdul and takes him the corner tagging in Dutch, who climbs in and hits a vicious combination of Abdul in the corner before turning away, he comes back with a splash but Abdul catches him and runs out hitting a variation spinebuster! Abdul rolls away and eventually makes a tag to Sean, Sean is in quick and takes on Dutch, beating him down, the pair battle for a while neither can get control as they both have huge amounts of heart and courage. After about 4 minutes of battling the pair come butt heads in the middle of the ring and both go down, Sean is bleeding from his nose, Dutch isn't bloody but is still hurting, the ref counts and makes it to 9 before they both battle up, they exchange blows and Sean gets the advantage, he kicks Dutch and sets him up going for a Gloria but DDD steps in and thunders a boot into Sean's face knocking him flat down, Dutch rolls on and gets the pin 1....2... Sean breaks out, just! Abdul doesn't like Derek involving himself and gets in stalking Derek and then lifting him onto his shoulders, but Derek slides off his back and shoves Abdul away, right into Dutch who falls back into the arms of Slug with a roll up 1.....2.... Dutch manages to break out, Abdul turns around right into the Dynamic Drop from Derek! The ref is trying to get some order and sends Derek to ringside, Abdul is clearly not doing well. Dutch and Sean are still exchanging moves. Another few minutes pass, Abdul is up now but far from fine, Dutch tags in Derek who tries to make his size pay against Sean with a lifting gorilla press and then a powerslam, he pins but gets two. He sends Sean into the ropes but Lewis comes back with a thunderous dropkick, Derek falls back into the ropes and bounces back Sean takes the arm and spins taking him down and locking in the S-Works! Derek squirms and tries to get to the ropes but he can't, Dutch is worried, Abdul is loving it. Dutch tries to back up so his foot is on the rope, but he can't get there, but he gets close enough to Dutch who tags his boot and gets in breaking the hold. Abdul doesn't realise it was a tag and run in, kneeing Dutch in the gut he lifts him for some Go To Sleep, but Dutch falls from his back, Abdul turns and Dutch runs in and plants him with a Spear, Abdul rolls outta the ring holding his gut, Derek is on the apron in pain. Slug gets up and grabs Dutch going to set him up for the Gloria, but Dutch stands and sends slug for a ride, but slug rolls through and gets a sun set 1....2... Dutch rolls back and runs but Slug grabs his legs and trips him quickly spinning for a figure 4, but Dutch kicks him away and rolls back again, Slug and Dutch run at eachother, Dutch ducks slugs clothesline and spins dropping him with a Furious DDT! The fans roar as Dutch rolls over and makes the cover 1.....2......3!
WINNERS: STYLE & PRIDE

Kenny Greenwood: What an epic!

Jimmy Justice: They should release that match on DVD, what a main event.

Kenny Greenwood: All four deserved a win, but only two can get it.

Dutch holds his arm up, "Land of confusion" is heard. The fans clap for all of them,

Sydney Moore: The winners of this match, Dutch Clark and Dynamic Derek Daniels, STYLE AND PRIDE!

Kenny Greenwood: Well that about closes it, we've had another great show here and we want to see you all for much much more next week.

Copyright stuff is shown.

Kenny Greenwood: Goodnight!

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Wednesday Night Xplosion #83: September 1st, 2010
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EWE Archives :: Wednesday Night Xplosion-
Jump to: