Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[#60] EWE Dynamic Destruction: September 26th, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

[#60] EWE Dynamic Destruction: September 26th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: [#60] EWE Dynamic Destruction: September 26th, 2010   [#60] EWE Dynamic Destruction: September 26th, 2010 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 3:28 pm

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Amy James VS Sabre Fly
Amy James makes very easy work of Sabre Fly in her final match with EWE. Amy will be missed.

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Alpha Male VS Ash Valentyne
Alpha Male easily dominates Ash, showing him what EWE is all about.

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD CROSS-BRAND MATCH
Rowdy Roddy Piper VS Shawn Michaels
Another heatwave match, and another domination because one showing and the other not. Piper easily Stops The show stopper.

-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD MATCH
Blaze VS Matt Hardy
The only match on HeatWave, that wasn't a complete landslide, as Matt Hardy at least had some offense going on. In the end though, he fell victum to the Blaze Kick, and the defeat.

"Kick in the Teeth" by Papa Roach kicks over the PA system. The pyro starts shooting off on the entrance stage, which is two very large D's. The camera starts to pan the crowd for a little bit, before heading to ringside where we see two announce tables. The one on the left we see a Chaos Logo, behind the table sits Jonathan Steele & Dillian Coal.

Jonathan Steele: Welcome everyone, to Dynamic Destruction 2010! This Moscow Crowd is rocking for another exciting show! I'm Jonathan Steele, of course I'm joined by Dillian Coal.

Dillian Coal: The much better announcer of course.

Jonathan Steele: Right, We got alot of matches tonight...including the Mid Eastern Championship, when Dean defends against Spider.

Dillian Coal: Dean is an idiot, Spider is going to beat his ass, just like he did at WrestleMania.

Jonathan Steele: We also have the Tag Team Title rematch when Style and Pride defends against Edge & Christian.

Dillian Coal: Our boys Edge and Christian plan to get the titles back, and they will.

Jonathan Steele: Also there's the International Championship that will be unified back together in another cross-brand match.

Dillian Coal: Randy Orton is much better than Abdul Q, but Randy plays for the wrong team, I'm going to have to root for Abdul Q, as painful as that will be.

Jonathan Steele: All the Chaos fans are excited for the No Holds Barred Match between Johnny Chaos & Mr Man.

Dillian Coal: You're damn right, The Extreme One is going to finish the job too.

Jonathan Steele: I think Mr Man will get some revenge personally. None the less, we got the huge Lumberjack Match for the EWE Championship.

Dillian Coal: I honestly could care less about either of them fools, but in the spirit of Brand allegiances, I gotta root for the Champ to retain.

Jonathan Steele: Now then We kick it over to our colleges from Xplosion, Kenny Greenwood and Jimmy Justice.

The camera goes to the announce table on the right. It of course has a big Xplosion Logo on it.

Kenny Greenwood: Thank you Jonathan.

Jimmy Justice: Piss on them Chaos losers.

Kenny Greenwood: umm...oh...kay. Anyway, Like they said we got that huge Tag Title match..

Jimmy Justice: Which them losers Style & Pride will retain.

Kenny Greenwood: They also mentioned the International Title match.

Jimmy Justice: Which Randy Orton is going to win for sure.

Kenny Greenwood: They did fail to mention the Cross-Brand Match between Triple H & White Tiger.

Jimmy Justice: I'd prefer White Tiger, with his new attitude change, that I am digging. You know i have never cared for the Game. But in this case, I have to say The King of Kings, because he happens to be playing for a winning team.

Kenny Greenwood: There's also going to be the Xplosion Brand Exclusive when The #1 Contender Sean Lewis takes on one half of the Tag Team Champions, Derek Daniels.

Jimmy Justice: I can care less about that match, to be completely honest.

Kenny Greenwood: I would disagree..

Jimmy Justice: I know you would, but I don't care.

Kenny Greenwood: That brings us back to the EWE Championship Lumber Jack Match.

Jimmy Justice: Dutch Clark all the way. Merely because he has to bring the gold to the A Show.

Kenny Greenwood: I guess we'll see how that goes later on tonight. For now, we send it back to Chaos, as we get set for our opening match.

GRUDGE MATCH
STANDARD MATCH
Taylor Shay VS Snake

"Big Dreams" by The Game hits over the PA System, which draws a mixed reaction from the crowd. Snake makes his way through the curtains, which gets a louder response from the crowd.

Jennifer Sparks: The Following is Dynamic Destruction's opening contest, introducing first!...From Mexico City Mexico, The Baddest Man on the Planet....SNAKE!!

Dillian Coal: Here he comes, the Baddest Man their is.

Jonathan Steele: I don't know about all that.

Dillian Coal: Don't be jealous, just cause you suck.

Snake continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring. He starts warming up as his music fades away. Snake looks up the ramp awaiting his opponent, but nothing happens. Finally something happens, but it's not Taylor's theme. It's "Bitter Sweet Syphony" by The Verve. The Crowd just boos as Jensen walks through the curtains to the center of the stage.

Jonathan Steele: What the heck is he doing out here?

Dillian Coal: Well if you'd shut the hell up, we'd find out.

Jensen looks over to Snake, shaking his head. Jensen then raises up a microphone and signals for the song to cut.

Michael Jensen: Its good to see you made it Snake. I thought surely you'd be too high to remember you had a match.

Snake smiles, knowing it's totally happened before.

Michael Jensen: Lucky for you, I just received a phone call and no, it wasn't your supplier. No, it was Cameron Hayden.

This actually gets a big cheer from the crowd, though he's been heel alot of the time, who doesn't cheer for legends they miss? Jensen shakes his head for moment, kind of annoyed the fans interupted him.

Michael Jensen: Anyways, Hayden let me know that him and Taylor had a flight delay. They're stuck in America.

Jonathan Steele: But wasn't Taylor booked in a match on the last Chaos?

Dillian Coal: You tool, obviously they went to visit the states with intentions of coming back to Russia for the Pay Per View, but had the delays.

Michael Jensen: What this means, congrats Snake, you win this match by default.

The crowd boos, not liking matches to be like that.

Michael Jensen: So you win...now get the hell out of my ring.

"Bitter Sweet Symphony" hits again as the crowd boos Jensen's last comment. Jensen heads backstage, while Snake heads up the ramp, celebrating his easy victory.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY
YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!

"Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses continues to play as the arena fills with boos. White Tiger walks out onto the stage, getting even more boos.

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Contest is a cross brand match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, representing Monday Night Chaos! From Rawlins Wyoming, weighing in at 229 pounds...WHITE TIGER!

WT continues down the ramp towards the ring.

Dillian Coal: Now here comes a guy you need to look out for.

Kenny Greenwood: Yeah, right.

Dillian Coal: Come on now Kenny, your're going to sit there and say you can't respect an EWE Legend?

Kenny Greenwood: I USED to have respect for him, used to being key.

Dillian Coal: If I was being honest, I never seen his hype, but at King of Xtreme I started to come around.

Kenny Greenwood: Of course you did.

Dillian Coal: Don't mouth me..

Tiger slides into the ring, and ignores the booing fans. He gets ready as his music fades away. After a few moments the lights dim down.

ARE YOU READY?

The crowd cheers as a green light flickers over the entrance set.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

"The Game" by Motorhead continues to play over the PA Speakers. The curtains move and out comes The Game himself, of course carrying a water bottle.

Sydney Moore: And his opponent, representing Wednesday Night Xplosion! From Greenwhich Connecticutt, weighing in at 255 pounds...The Game, TRIPLE H!!

HHH stops in the middle of the stage, pouring some of the water over his head.

Dillian Coal: What the hell is the point in that?

Kenny Greenwood: He always does that.

Dillian Coal: Well it's stupid, this is a guy i can't understand the fans loving. He's a moron.

Kenny Greenwood: Some say you are.

Dillian Coal: Say something else and I'll slap you so hard, you might become attractive to women.

HHH continues down the ramp and walks up the steps. As he reaches the top of the steps he takes a drink of water, then tosses the bottle into the crowd. HHH then walks to the center of the apron, and spits up the water. He spits the remaining straight into the camera before stepping back between the ropes. HHH glimpses at Tiger as he walks acrossed the ring then climbs the turnbukle to do his normal pose. As HHH gets down, Sydney hands HHH his mic. HHH looks up the ramp, which must be a signal as his music cuts. HHH smirks and then looks out to the crowd.

Triple H: I know I haven't asked this in awhile, but....Are You Ready?

The crowd cheers as HHH shakes his head.

Triple H: NO! MOSCOW!

HHH walks over to the opposite turnbukle he climbed before, and now climbs this one.

Triple H: I SAID! ARE YOU READY!!!

HHH gets off the turnbukle and returns to the center of the ring.

Triple H: Then...

HHH bows his head, while pointing out to the crowd.

Triple H: For The Thousands in attendence..

HHH keps his head down as he points to the camera.

Triple H: For the Millions watching at home..

HHH looks up at the crowd, then pointing over to White Tiger.

Triple H: And for White Tiger..

The crowd boos as HHH nods and puts his hand up.

Triple H: Hear me out, hear me out.

HHH looks at White Tiger.

Triple H: This man turned on all his fans, he stabbed each and every one of you in the back. He thinks that he is better than all of you.

The Crowd boos while White Tiger shrugs and then nods agreeing.

Triple H: Don't worry though. For all of you this man has turned on. There's one little thing you can do, to make things better. Each and every one of you can tell him one little thing.

HHH smirks, as White Tiger doesn't look pleased, even a complete retard can see what's about to happen.

Triple H: So Jeff, this isn't me saying this...this is all the fans you turned on. And they are telling you to..

HHH drops his head.

Triple H: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!!!!!

The crowd cheers, while White Tiger just shakes his head.

Triple H: And of course, if you're not down with that..

White Tiger suddenly clubs HHH from behind. WT begins stomping at HHH as the bell rings.

CROSS-BRAND MATCH
STANDARD MATCH
White Tiger VS Triple H

Dillian Coal: I guess he wasn't down with that.

Kenny Greenwood: How can he resort to that?

Dillian Coal: He wised up.

WT continues to stomp away at HHH, as the crowd boos. WT then mounts ontop of HHH, hitting a bunch of solid hard rights. Tiger picks HHH back up and starts to irish whip him, only to deleiver a short-armed clothesline instead.

Dillian Coal: Nicely done.

WT grabs HHH and locks in a sleeper hold as the ref checks up on HHH. HHH doesn't let this hold stick as he quickly elbows out of it. When both men get to their feet, they start exchanging rights. HHH knocks WT back, then hits a hard clothesline. WT bounces off the mat getting back up, only for HHH to deliever another hard clothesline. The same thing happens again, as HHH connects with a third hard clothesline.

Kenny Greenwood: The Game looks good now.

Dillian Coal: Homo.

As WT charges HHH, HHH drops him with an Early Double A Spinebuster! The Crowd cheers, but instead of signaling for the Pedigree, he grabs White Tiger's leg and locks in the Figure Four! WT screams and screams trying to find the ropes. He's finally able to just turn the hold over, to which HHH quickly grabs the rope instead. The ref tells WT to let go, which he does after a 4 count. When the two get up they exchange rights again. HHH goes for another hard clothesline, but this time WT ducks and turns back around. Tiger grabs HHH and locks in the Tiger's Snare!

Dillian Coal: There we go, Game Over!

HHH screams as WT continues to apply the pressure. WT keeps the hold in, but HHH won't give in. Eventually WT just throws HHH to the mat. As HHH staggers back up WT quickly hits a Payne Killer!

Dillian Coal: Finish him!

Kenny Greenwood: This isn't Mortal Kombat.

Dillian Coal: Shut up fruit cake.

WT climbs the turnbukle, as the crowd boos. Everyone knows WT is looking to put the Game away with the Struck Down. WT jumps but HHH quickly rolls out of the way. WT lands on his feet, but then quickly drops to the mat. WT quickly rolls over and grabs at his right knee.

Kenny Greenwood: I think He landed wrong.

Dillian Coal: He can handle it, he's a legend, not a pussy

WT slowly staggers back up on his one leg, while HHH charges at him. WT quickly knees HHH in the gut with his left leg. Applying the pressure on his right leg though makes him buckle a little bit. WT composes himself long enough to whip HHH into the ropes. Upon return WT leans over for a back body drop, only for HHH to hit a Facebreaker Knee Smash!

Dillian Coal: Oh no..

HHH bounces off the ropes for a clothesline, but WT ducks, HHH then quickly hits a falling neckbreaker. WT slowly staggers back up, his right knee in alot of pain. HHH quickly charges and delievers a High Knee Strike. HHH jumps back up, stalking White Tiger. WT staggers up again, and is planted with another Double A Spinebuster! HHH jumps up and throws his arms into an X, as the crowd roars.

Kenny Greenwood: The Game is feeling it!

Dillian Coal: This isn't good, this isn't good at all..

HHH stalks WT once again, as WT slowly pulls himself back up, that right knee really bothering him. The knee is about to bother him a whole lot more, as HHH hits a solid kick right to the right knee! WT falls to his knee holding it in pain. HHH pulls him right back up, puts his head between his legs, hooks both arms, and plants THE PEDIGREE!

Kenny Greenwood: PEDIGREE!

Dillian Coal: SHIT!

HHH turns WT over and hooks the leg as the ref and the crowd counts the one...two...three!

"The Game" hits again as HHH climbs back up to his feet and the ref raises his hand.

Sydney Moore: Here is your winner...TRIPLE H!!

Kenny Greenwood: Score one for Xplosion, in the first Cross Brand Match of the evening!

Dillian Coal: Bullshit, we had one on HeatWave...now it's one to one bitch.

HHH climbs the turnbukle and taunts the cheering crowd as the camera's fade backstage.

SEGMENT
Backstage we see Kurtis Porter getting pumped up for his huge title defense later on tonight.

As the camera's return to ringside "Headstrong" by Trapt blasts over the PA System, getting cheers from the crowd. Derek steps through the curtains, Tag Title locked around his waist.

Sydney Moore: The Following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Reno Nevada...weighing in at 255 pounds...he is one half of the EWE Tag Team Champions...The Dynamic, DEREK DANIELS!

Derek continues his way down the ramp, as the crowd continues to cheer him on a bit, some of which boo, not liking what he did to the Sean Lewis Fan Club Headquarters.

Kenny Greenwood: Here it is Jimmy, a match we have long awaited for.

Jimmy Justice: We have?

Kenny Greenwood: Of course we have, how many times do we get to see Derek Daniels and Sean Lewis lock it up, one on one.

Jimmy Justice: Word on the street, these two don't even care much for eachother behind the scenes. They just put on a pretty face for the camera's.

Kenny Greenwood: Which makes this match that much more excitting. Fire like that, will show in their performance.

Derek rolls into the ring where he unstraps his Tag Team Title. Derek hands it over to the time keeper, who lays it down for safe keeping. The music fades and the lights dim. All of a sudden, "Smart Went Crazy" by Atmosphere echoes around the arena. Sean Lewis seperates the curtains, causing the crowd to cheer again.

Sydney Moore: And his opponent. Now residing in Charlotte North Carolina, weighing in at 218 pounds. The Franchise, SEAN LEWIS!

Lewis continues down the ramp, as the two seem to ignore the fans, and keep their eyes locked on eachother the whole time Lewis walks down the ramp. Lewis slides into the ring and finally takes his eyes off Derek, to brush him off and hop on the turnbukle, doing a signature pose. Lewis' music fades out as Lewis jumps down off the turnbukle. The two begin circling the ring, as the ref calls for the bell.

Kenny Greenwood: And here we go!

GRUDGE MATCH
STANDARD MATCH
"Dynamic" Derek Daniels VS Sean Lewis

They both circle for a second then lock up. Lewis tries for a supplex, but Derek blocks it by locking his foot. Derek then tries for a supplex, but Lewis does the same thing. Lewis rolls around into a sleeper hold. The ref checks on Derek to make sure he isn't going to fade away. Lewis keeps applying the pressure, as Derek fights to stay awake. Derek finally tries to lift Lewis up, and succeeds getting him onto his shoulders. Lewis quickly spins around though, hitting a quick DDT.

Kenny Greenwood: Nice counter.

Jimmy Justice: Not too shabby.

As Derek gets back up, Lewis quickly hits a tornado DDT. Lewis covers, only for a quick two count. The two get back up and exchange shots for a moment, until Derek sends Lewis into the corner. Lewis runs up and comes back hitting Derek with a whisper in the wind. Lewis covers, getting another two count.

Kenny Greenwood: another close fall for Lewis. Derek's not that easy.

Jimmy Justice: Yea, Christy Chaos is the Style & Pride member he got mixed up..

Lewis decides he wants to put Derek away, so he kicks him in the gut and sets up for the Gloria. Derek quickly counters though, with a back body drop. As Lewis gets back up, Derek hits him with a Missle Drop Kick. Derek picks Lewis back up and hits a Brainbuster DDT. Derek quickly goes for the cover, getting a two count.

Kenny Greenwood: Now Derek is starting to switch the momentum.

DDD and Lewis get back up. They exchange shots again, Derek sends Lewis into the ropes. Lewis comes with a clothesline, but Derek ducks. Lewis hits the ropes again, Derek turns around and kicks Lewis in the gut, he then delievers a Sky-High Power Bomb! Derek covers only for Lewis to kick out at two. They get back up and Derek quickly hits a Pump Handle Slam. Derek doesn't cover this time, instead he climbs the turnbukle, and nails the Dynamic Dive!

Kenny Greenwood: The Dynamic Dive!

Jimmy Justice: This one may be over with.

Derek covers hooking the leg, only for Lewis to get the shoulder up. Derek is a little surprised, but doesn't let it phase him. He picks Lewis up and sets him up for the Dynamic Driver. Lewis quickly punches Derek in the gut though, and quickly follows it up with The UpDraft!

Jimmy Justice: The UpDraft! It's done!

Lewis covers Derek as the ref counts the one...two...thre....Derek barely rolls the shoulder, as the crowd cheers.

Kenny Greenwood: But it's not, Derek Kicked out!

Jimmy Justice: How?!

Lewis gets frustrated and sets Derek up for another, but Derek elbows him in the back of the head. Derek then grabs Lewis and hits his own Dynamic Drop!

Kenny Greenwood: And now the Dynamic Drop!

Jimmy Justice: Maybe it's over this time!

Like Lewis, Derek covers Lewis and the ref again counts the one...two...thre....Lewis barely his shoulder too!

Kenny Greenwood: 'fraid not Jimmy.

Jimmy Justice: You're kidding me.

Both men get back up and begin exchanging shots again. They both then go and bounce off the ropes. Lewis ducks and Derek jumps over as they hit the ropes again. This time Derek ducks and Lewis jumps over so they hit the ropes for a third time. They both decide to go for a cross body, resulting in them both colliding in the middle of the ring with abrupt force.

Kenny Greenwood: What a collision!

Jimmy Justice: Not a bad match.

They both lay there for a minute, re-grouping. As they both stagger up, Lewis quickly grabs Derek for another UpDraft, but Derek elbows out of it again. Derek then quickly grabs Lewis for another Dynamic Drop, but Lewis grabs Derek and goes for the S-Works! Before Lewis can lock it in, Derek rolls out of it. Lewis gets back up and quickly kicks Derek in the gut to go for The Gloria again, but Derek twists out of it, he then kicks Lewis in the gut, and nails The Dynamic Driver!

Kenny Greenwood: The Dynamic Driver!

Jimmy Justice: That was an awesome series of events..

Derek covers, this time hooking the leg, as the ref counts the one....two......three!

Jimmy Justice: And that's all she wrote!

"Headstrong" hits as Derek rolls off of Lewis and staggers back up to his feet.

Sydney Moore: Here is your winner...DEREK DANIELS!!

The ref hands Derek his Tag Team Title and he raises it up, while smirking down at Lewis.

SEGMENT

EWE PRESENTS NIGHT OF TERROR II, LIVE OCTOBER 31ST ON PAY PER VIEW!

As we cut back to the ring, 3OH!3's "Starstrukk" starts to play as the crowd goes nuts, and Alicia Q steps out through the doorway.

Jennifer Sparks: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the EWE WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd gives a minor pop to this as Alicia poses quickly for a couple shots and heads down the ramp.

Jennifer Sparks: Introducing first, the challenger... from Hell's Kitchen, New York... ALICIA Q!

Jonathan Steele: What, no weight announcement?

Jimmy Justice: Only you would think that's a good idea, Steele.

Jonathan Steele: What's that supposed to mean?

Jimmy Justice: Fine, you want me to be blunt? It means you have no skill with women... it means you got no game... it means you haven't been laid since doggy style was innovative... it means...

Jonathan Steele: Okay, okay, I get it. Now can we move along?

By this point, Alicia has gotten into the ring and is posing as camera flashes go nuts, while her music slowly fades. There's a bit of a pause, building expectation, as we switch camera angles the ramp and... to a huge pop, "So Hott" by Kid Rock explodes through the sound system as the champ emerges from the doorway.

Jennifer Sparks: And her opponent, from Kansas City, Missouri... she is the current, reigning and defending EWE WOMEN'S CHAMPION... CHRIIISTYYYY CHAAAAAOOOS!

Jonathan Steele: Wow, a huge ovation for the women's champion. Ya know, I can't wait until the EWE builds up enough of a womens division to split them between the brands so Christy can come home where she belongs.

Jimmy Justice: And what makes you think she'd end up on Chaos?

Jonathan Steele: Oh PLEASE... it's practically named after her.

What follows is just two sound effects. First, an aggravated sigh from Jimmy... then a sort of combined sound of a sudden impact, and huge feedback. The camera cuts to the announce table where we see Jonathan's head still tipped forward as Jimmy pulls his hand back from having smacked him. Jonathan picks his head set back up from the table, where it had landed, and adjusts his neck with a look of itense pain. He returns it back to where it belongs.

Jonathan Steele: Now, was that really necessary?

Jimmy Justice: Yes.

A sort of awkward silence crosses the table as Christy climbs in the ring and subsequently jumps up each set of turnbuckles, thrusting the belt into the air for photo opps, before climbing down and handing the belt to the referee who, in a moment of habit-based stupidity, still feels the need to hold it up himself in the old classic ‘in case you didn't see this before, there most definitely is a title belt here' pose.

Jimmy Justice: There it is, Johnny-boy... the womens championship. One of these ladies will be walking out with that around their waist... or over their shoulder or... whatever...

Silence.

Jimmy Justice: Not gonna say anything? ...Look, I'm sorry, okay? I won't hit you again... now can we just do our job?

Jonathan Steele: Fine.

WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
STANDARD MATCH
Christy Chaos[c] VS Alicia Q

The bell rings as the ladies head into the center of the ring. Christy holds one hand in the air, signaling a classic ‘test of strength'.

Jimmy Justice: Wow, Christy going old school here.

Jonathan Steele: Yeah.

Jimmy Justice: Seriously... come on... you're supposed to be doing play by play, not acting like some teenage emo douchebag.

Alicia grabs her hand, and they join hands again on the other side, a little bit lower, before both starting to put pressure back on the other. Their hands drop to about their waists as Christy starts to bend Alicia backwards.

Jimmy Justice: Christy using her size advantage early to get an advantage over Alicia... wait, why the hell am I doing YOUR job? Announce, monkey! ...Seriously. Do it or I WILL smack you again.

Clearing his throat, Jonathan sits up straight and tries his best to overcome his shaken nerves.

Jonathan Steele: I uh... umm... Alicia Q being bent back here, but her feet as still planted on the floor. Nice back bridge and uh... oh, look at the reflexes on Alicia!

Alicia senses Christy coming off balance, trying to force her the rest of the way down and drops herself, pulling Christy out of alignment and executing a huge monkey flip, but keeping their hands joined. She then pulls her legs back and draws herself over into a handstand, falling back across Christy's midsection, into a sort of on unorthodox pin.

Jonathan Steele: The referee comes in to make a count, 1... 2... and the champion kicks out. What a move there by Alicia.

Jimmy Justice: See? Who's a good little broadcaster? You are! You're a good little broadcaster, aren't you? You want a cookie, boy?

Jonathan Steele: I hate you.

Back in the ring, Christy rolls to the side, knocking Alicia off her and both spin up to their feet at nearly identical timing. As Alicia runs in, Christy executes a picture perfect deep arm drag. Alicia pops back up, and Christy hits another one, throwing her over to the other side again. Alicia gets up one more time, but stops herself from moving forward and catching an expected third round... but instead eats a huge dropkick, knocking her down to the mat.

Jonathan Steele: Wow, what a display of athleticism here by both these young women. Alicia seems to be rolling out of the ring, trying to control the pace of the match.

Jimmy just snickers a bit, continuing to mock his reluctant partner as the referee starts to count Alicia out, but after a quick breather, she slides back in just before the five count mark. They charge in and Christy pulls Alicia into a headlock. Alicia pushes her off and into the ropes, but as Christy comes back and Alicia grabs her from the side, seemingly to set up for a sideslam, it goes horribly wrong. Just as the arm tilts Christy, taking her legs out from under her, one leg hooks up behind Alicias head, hooks heels with the other, and twists her around in a huge huracanrana, throwing her across the ring.

Jonathan Steele: Wow! Huge counter by Christy, the champion is making it very clear she's not letting her title go without a fight.

Jimmy Justice: No kidding, Steele! Got any more gems of wisdom for us? Like maybe how neither of these two wants to lose? Or the one who DOES lose will be disappointed?

Again, Christy pushes the pace of the match as, no sooner does Alicia hit the floor and spring up into a seated position, does Christy pop back to her feet and execute a second dropkick into her back. This seems to give Alicia the shock to her system she needed as she reels for a second, but gets back to her feet just as fast as Christy and grabs her legs, sweeping them out from under her, perching herself across Christy's shoulders, and smacking repeatedly with lefts and rights flying madly.

Jimmy Justice: CAT FIGHT!

Jonathan Steele: Wow... really? Could you be any more of a stereotype?

As the referee tells Alicia to let her up, she waits for Christy to clumsily climb to her feet, then hits her with a couple of forearms, knocking her into the ropes before whipping her toward the opposite ones. Christy reverses the whip and sends Alicia off the ropes, but when she comes back Christy attempts to use her size advantage with a huge boot, but Alicia drops to her knees and manages to slip right under the foot. As Christy turns to find her again, she ends up on the receiving end of a boot herself.

Jonathan Steele: LIGHTS OUT by Alicia Q!

Jimmy Justice: Yeah, what a huge superkick by Alicia!

Jonathan Steele: Actually Jimmy, if you look in her profile she describes the 'Lights Out' as a... SPLIT LEGGED superkick...

Jimmy Justice: Really? ...Huh... so tell me then, Steele... how else would you DO a superkick? With your legs closed? Now that's something I'd like to see. It's a bloody superkick, deal with it.

The referee drops to his knees as Alicia attempts another cover 1... 2... and another kickout. Alicia, getting frustrated, starts to climb up the nearby turnbuckle, but Christy springs to her feet and runs over, tossing her from the top rope. Alicia falls to the mat and lays there, tossing and turning slightly as Christy taunts to the crowd a bit, waiting for her to get up. As she does slowly regain her footing Christy runs in, allowing Alicia to see her coming at swing at her with a huge clothesline, but Christy side-steps it, hooks the arm as well as Alicia's head, and drills her into the ground with a huge Side Effect.

Jonathan Steele: Wow, that's gotta be the end of it right there. Christy's arm's fallen across Alicia's body, 1... 2... No, Alicia kicks out this time! These two just won't give eachother a moment to breathe!

Jimmy Justice: For once we agree on something, Steele! To anybody who claims women can't wrestle as well as men... well, they clearly haven't seen a match like this. It's been one big move after another since we started this thing.

Christy gets to her feet after a few moments and grabs Alicia's chin, trying to ease her to her feet, but Alicia nails her with a forearm to the gut, staggering her. A second one leaves Christy stumbling away as Alicia regains her footing. Christy slowly gets her composure back and goes to level a big right hand at Alicia, which she catches, pulls Christy in, hooks her leg, and levels both their bodies with a huge Russian Legsweep... but where most people would separate and get up on their own, she allows her momentum to spring her back over, rolling over her shoulders to let her body fall across Christy, with her knees on the other side, and starts leveling rights into her.

Jonathan Steele: Wow, some impressive athleticism there. Have you ever seen that done?

Jimmy Justice: Once or twice, but it's sure not common, if that's what you mean.

After a few shots, Alicia pulls up Christy's upper body, sitting her up, plants a knee into her back and pulls her arms backward into a huge bow and arrow lock. The referee starts prodding her for a submission, but Christy shakes her head frantically, screaming no, making sure there's no miscommunication that she's not done yet. She twists hard to the right, but Alicia controls the turn. She twists to the left, and this time pops loose, getting to a knee, and then forcing her way up to her feet, with Alicia still holding her arms out to the sides from behind. With that, Christy allows her body to roll forward, landing flat on her back, and shoots a leg up, kicking Alicia in the face, and knocking her off.

Jimmy Justice: I can't remember the last time I saw chain wrestling like this in a women's division match, Steele.

Jonathan Steele: Hell, only half the MEN can do things like this... win or lose, both these ladies are putting on a hell of a match.

Christy gets to her feet, but stumbles into the ropes. On the opposite side of the ring, Alicia is using the far ropes to pull herself back up, a little disoriented from the kick.

By the time they both regain their composure, they both run at eachother, but Christy's added reach allows her to catch her opponent with a jumping forearm before Alicia could reach her. Alicia springs back up, but Christy levels her again with an elbow. Again, she pops back, but Christy clotheslines her back down. Alicia just keeps coming back, so Christy goes for a whip, which Alicia counters and sends her into the corner... but as she charges toward her she eats a boot to the face. Christy climbs up to the second rope before Alicia could turn around and...

Jonathan Steele: HOLY SHIT! HUGE Tornado DDT, and Alicia Q is out cold! She makes the pin and 1... 2... No! She's up again!

Jimmy Justice: That's what now, two near falls a piece?

Christy, getting frustrated, starts to pick up Alicia by the head, but as she gets up, Alicia drives a knee into Christy, knocking her back into the ropes. Christy bounces off and comes back, Alicia tries to catch her with a clothesline, but Christy ducks underneath. When she turns back around, she takes a sidekick to the midsection and...

Jonathan Steele: BOOM! Charismatic Crush! Alicia is down!

But Christy looks over to the corner as the crowd pops. Apparently, she's caught on to the number of near-falls as well, so she slowly climbs to the top, points out at the crowd to signal, and flies.

Jimmy Justice: And the high risk move.... CONNECTS!

Jonathan Steele: STAR STRUCK! Christy Chaos just hit the Star Struck!

Jimmy Justice: Wait... isn't that the name of Alicia's theme song, too?

Jonathan Steele: Quit being such a smart ass.

Jimmy Justice: Oh, the irony...

Jonathan Steele: She makes the pin... 1... 2... 3! She's done it!

Kid Rock's "So Hott" plays again as the crowd goes insane.

Jennifer Sparks: Here is your winner... and STILL the EWE Women Champion... CHRIIIISTYYYY CHAAAAOOOOS!

The referee hands Christy the title and she holds it high in the air, the other arm holding her midsection from the huge impact of that shooting star press. She turns once to each side of the ring, posing with the belt in the air for pictures, before dropping to the mat and rolling out the ring, and heading back up the ramp toward the backstage area, beeming with pride over a huge title defense.

SEGMENT
"bitter sweet symphany" hits over the PA system and we see Micheal Jensen make his way down to the ring caring a microphone. Jensen enter the ring and stood in the center.

Michael Jensen: (into the micro phone) Before we continue any farther, I'd like to do a little something. If Kristy Tiger please come to the ring.

They all waited for a minute or so then "I'm still alive" hits over the PA system has Kristy comes out from behind the curtian and walks to the ring. She enters it and a microphone was tossed to her that she caught.

Kristy Tiger: (Into hers) What's up?

Jensen turned to Kristy.

Michael Jensen:(Into his microphone) Kristy, me and you have been dating for over 3 months. and over that time I've gown rather fawn of you. Actually, to be more accurate, I love you and I've decieded that I don't want to spend the rest of my life with out you. So...

Jensen nelt down on one knee. Kristy held her hand to her mouth.

Kristy Tiger: (silently) Oh my gosh.

Jensen pulled out a small black box from out of his coats inside pocket. He held it up to Kristy and opened it. Inside was a diamond ring.

Michael Jensen: (into microphone) Kristy Tiger, Will you marry me?

Kristy facial expression went into shock. She was so shocked that she dropped her microphone. A loud noice of static hit over the PA system as the microphone hit the mat.

Kristy Tiger: I...

Kristy didn't know what to say. She needed some time to think. but she braced herself and said her answer. Kristy leaned over to speak into Jensen's microphone that he had held up for her.

Kristy Tiger: I will.

The crowd burst into applause as Jensen got up and embraced Kristy and they shared a kiss. After that Jensen broke and put the ring on Kristy's finger.

Michael Jensen: (Into his microphone) Kristy, you just made this day the happies day of my life.

The two then left the stage.

:: TO BE CONTINUED ::
Date: September 26th, 2010

Venue: Olimpiyskiv Kompleks Luzhniki Stadion - Moscow, Russia

Theme: "Kick in the Teeth" by Papa Roach

Turnout: 35 RolePlays

Recovery Status: Original Results (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT

JAY: Snake/Taylor, WT/HHH, DDD/Lewis & Chaos/Man

DUSTIN: Leo/??? Vs Cryme Tyme, EWE & Women's Championships

DUSTIN M: Mid Eastern & International Championships

Luke: Tag Team Championships
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

PostSubject: Re: [#60] EWE Dynamic Destruction: September 26th, 2010   [#60] EWE Dynamic Destruction: September 26th, 2010 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 3:28 pm

:: PART TWO ::

"Bringin Da Hood T U" by James Johnston hits over the PA System. The crowd jump to their feet and then begin to cheer when Cryme Tyme seperates the curtains.

Sydney Moore: The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Brooklyn New York, at a combined weight of 525 pounds...Shad Gaspard and JTG...CRYME TYME!!

Shad & JTG dance down the ramp slapping a few hands on their way. Cryme Tyme rolls into the ring, and continue to dance as they start getting the crowd jacked up. As the music fades out, it's quickly replaced with "I am...All of Me" by Crush 40. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Leo walks through the curtains.

Sydney Moore: And their opponents, first weighing in at 200 pounds...LEO KAT!

Leo walks down the ramp and stops. His music fades away.

Sydney Moore: And his partner...

"It Doesn't Matter" (remake) by Tony Harnell & Ted Poley hits and the crowd looks around confused. Suddenly the curtains move and out comes Blitz.

Sydney Moore: From Beany Town weighing in at 180 pounds...please welcome back...BLITZ!

Kenny Greenwood: Look at this Jimmy, Blitz is back!

Jimmy Justice: Am I supposed to care?

Blitz continues down the ramp and joins Leo at the end of the ramp. They look at cryme tyme for a moment, then both slide into the ring.

GRUDGE MATCH
STANDARD TAG MATCH
Leo Kat & Mystery Partner VS Cryme Tyme

As the bell rings, Shad takes to the ring to start in against Blitz, who is also the bigger of their team. Both men come into a lockup, but Shad easily overpowers Blitz and pushes him backward, hard, not only knocking him to his back, but sending him rolling over his shoulder, onto his stomach. As he gets up, he charges at Shad, but ends up on the recieving end of a clothesline. He pops back up and comes at him again, now coming from behind, but Shad holds out his elbow backward and Blitz runs right into it, going down again.

Kenny Greenwood: Well, not exactly the triumphant return Blitz was looking for, is it Jimmy?

Jimmy Justice: You're tellin' ME... does anybody even care he's here? I mean, normally mystery opponent stipulations are saved for guys who've done something, ya know? Guys who make an impact, guys who MATTER.

Kenny Greenwood: That's not very nice.

Jimmy Justice: Well then, prove me wrong. Explain to me how he was worthy of that hype.

Kenny Greenwood: I uh... I didn't... say I could do that... but let's get back to the match! ...Shad taking a powerful lead here.

As Shad goes to pick up Blitz, he takes a headbutt to the stomach. Blitz gets up and tries to whip Shad into the ropes, but Shad holds onto the top rope, stopping himself, just as Blitz lowers his head to prepare for some kind of back body drop. Shad executes a big sidekick into his head, knocking him back toward his corner. Behind his back, Leo smacks his shoulder blades, making a blind tag, unbenounced to Cryme Tyme, as Shad flings him off the ropes and into a huge shoulder block.

Kenny Greenwood: Does Shad know that Leo Kat is the legal man now?

Jimmy Justice: I ask you again, Kenny... does it matter?

Leo pops into the ring and runs at Shad... only to be lifted into the air, in a huge gorilla press, dropped to the ground to stagger him, and as he gets up, to get clotheslined over the top rope. Blitz scrambles down to ringside as the obviously outmatched team does their best to regroup, meanwhile Cryme Tyme just look on and laugh.

Jimmy Justice: Well, you can't say they aren't making a good impression in their first outing, Kenny.

Kenny Greenwood: No, you certainly can not. I just hope they don't get too cocky and let their guard down.

After a few moments, Leo climbs back in the ring, but even as he tries to get to his feet, Shad kicks him in the gut and picks him up, appearing to be setting up for a Davey Boy Smith style Powerslam... but as he lifts Leo, the smaller man drops behind his back, chopblocks the back of his knee, and scrambles away to make a tag to Blitz, as Shad lays there holding his knee and screaming in pain. Blitz pops in, immediately fires himself off the ropes and drops an elbow onto the weakened knee, to another agonized scream by the larger man, who tries to crawl toward his partner, but Blitz grabs his leg and pulls him back in, laying an eblow drop across the knee and bending it in toward himself. He gets up, and tries to do it again, but this time Shad raises his other big Ugg boot, driving it right into Blitz's face, then springs to the corner to tag in JTG.

Kenny Greenwood: Well, Blitz and Leo gaining a bit of momentum, but looks like it'll be short lived, here comes JTG!

JTG immediately runs right past Blitz, fires himself into the ropes and back into a big shoulderblock, which knocks his own body into a sort of somersault over Blitz's shoulder. Both men pop to their feet, but JTG hits him with a huge dropkick. This time he's up with a bit of time to dance, as he waits for Blitz to get up, and when he goes, he runs right past him. As he comes back, Blitz is still getting to his feet, and JTG tries to leapfrog him into his usual leg bulldog, but Blitz pulls back at the last second and makes a tag to Leo Kat, as JTG falls on his tailbone.

Jimmy Justice: Oooooo, that had to hurt!

Kenny Greenwood: Indeed it did, and here comes Leo... Cryme Tyme may have been dominating most of this match, but he seems to be signaling that he thinks he's ready to finish this...

Leo grabs JTG in a wheelbarrow position, pops him up, and is about to drive him forward into the Speed Drop, but at the height of the lift, JTG hooks an arm behind Leo's head and puts his own spin on it, reversing it into his own finish, a spinning headlock lariat, landing both men across the floor.

Kenny Greenwood: And there it is folks, that's the move JTG calls 'Da Shout Out', a move that's put many an opponent away and... uh oh, look down to ringside here!

Behind Blitz we see an obviously still limping, and aggrivated Shad come by and, rather fittingly, chop block Blitz right off of the apron, while JTG rolls over Leo.

Jimmy Justice: And there it is... 1.... 2... 3! Blitz's big return is a dud thanks to CRYME TYME... welcome to the EWE, boys.

"Bringing Da Hood To You" starts playing again as Cryme Tyme regroups in the ring for a celebratory dance.

Sydney Moore: Here are your winners, Shad and JTG.... CRRRRRRYME TYME!

They continue their little dance as they hop out of the ring and step their way up the ramp to a huge ovation from the Russian crowd.

SEGMENT
Dutch Clark is seen getting pumped up. You know he's thinking hard about his huge EWE Title match. Just then Derek enters the room, and asks him if he's ready for the Tag Title Match. Dutch nods and picks up his Title.

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Contest is a Tag Team Match scheduled for one fall, and it is for the EWE Tag Team Championships!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
GO! IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES

The Edge and Christian mix continues to play over the PA System, and the crowd boos as Edge, Christian, & Trish make their way onto the stage.

Jennifer Sparks: Introducing first, the Challengers...Representing Monday Night Chaos, accompanied by Trish Stratus...at a combined weight of 477 pounds...The Rated R Superstar, EDGE! and the Instant Classic, CHRISTIAN!

Edge, Christian, and Trish continue their way down the ramp. As they slide into the ring their music fades away. Moments later "Headstrong" by Trapt hits the PA System and the crowd cheers when Derek steps through the curtains.

Sydney Moore: And their opponents, representing Wednesday Night Xplosion! First from Reno Nevada, weighing in at 255 pounds, he is one half of the EWE Tag Team Champions...DEREK DANIELS!!

Derek continues down the ramp and stops at the end. Edge & Christian taunt DDD to get in, but he just smirks. After a few more moments "Hey Little World" by The Hives hits over the PA Speakers. The curtains move and then comes Dutch Clark, but he's not alone as he's also got The Women's Champion at his side too! Dutch has his Tag Title over his shoulder, and Christy has her title around her waist.

Dillian Coal: What the heck is she doing out here? This doesn't concern her.

Kenny Greenwood: Just balancing out Trish..

Sydney Moore: And his partner...accompanied by the EWE Women's Champion, Christy Chaos!...From Laughlin Nevada, weighing in at 240 pounds...He is the other half of the EWE Tag Team Champions...The Irish Fury, DUTCH CLARK!!

Dutch and Christy continue down the ramp, where they join Derek. Trish gets out of the ring as Dutch and Derek get in. Christy and Trish stand on the outside on opposite sides of the ring. The Ref raises up the titles while each team decides who's going to start the match. The ref then hands the titles over to the time keeper.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
STANDARD TAG MATCH
Style & Pride[c] VS Edge & Christian

The bell sounds, Dutch and Edge look to one another from across the ring for a few moments, the Russian fans roar on for Dutch.

Kenny Greenwood: The fans firmly behind Dutch.

Dillian Coal: I bet his partner isn't though.

Kenny Greenwood: What do you mean?

Dillian Coal: Oh, i've seen how much Dutch and Derek hate eachother now.

Kenny Greenwood: It's all been cleared up.

Dillian Coal: Nope.

Edge and Dutch come together, Dutch wants a test of strength which the fans are liking, He holds his hand up and Edge links up with him, they connect their other hands and after abit of a struggle Edge seems to be losing, but then he comes back and eases Dutch downwards, but then the Irishman comes back and forces Edge down, Edge quickly hits a knee shot to the gut of the Irish Fury and then a cheap shot to the head sending him to the mat. The fnas boo.

Kenny Greenwood: Typical edge, I see Chaos hasn't changed their values.

Edge looks around and then hauls Dutch to his feet and throws him into the corner, he levels him in the face with two or three good rights and then slaps the hand of his partner, he grabs Dutch by the arm and turns applying a hammerlock, Christian climbs the ropes and hits an axehandle onto the top of Dutch's shoulder. Dutch holds his shoulder as he crumples to the floor, the fans boo as Christian slowly walks off, he looks to Christy at ringside and smiles giving her a wink, he then turns and hauls Dutch up setting him up with quickly hitting a suplex, he pins 1...2.. Dutch rolls out fairly easily.

Dillian Coal: You may aswell end this now, the Rated R Classics are in control.

Kenny Greenwood: Believe me, Style and Pride are still very much in this match, it takes more than a few cheap shots and suplex to keep Dutch down.

Christian gets to his knees and pounds Dutch in the head with a few bombs, he picks him up and sends him to the ropes, hitting a back body drop as he comes back. Christian turns around and leans back into the ropes, watching Dutch, he turns and nails a clothesline to Mr. KOX as he climbs up, he then drags him to the corner by his arm and makes the tag to Edge.

Dillian Coal: See, in complete control.

Edge brushes his hair back as he looks at Dutch, who is slowly climbing to his feet, Edge quickly turns and runs at Derek but the veteran is on guard and nails a straight shot the head of the former two time eWe champion, Edge turns around holding his face, Trish complains from ringside but that doesn't help Edge who walks into Dutch's arms for a quick fisherman suplex 1....2.... Edge kicks out!

Kenny Greenwood: So close for Dutch!

Dillian Coal: Illegal shot by Derek Daniels.

Kenny Greenwood: Edge was going to attack him!

Dutch slowly rolls over and climbs to his feet staggering towards Derek, who has his hand out, Dutch raises his hand to tag the man but then sorta looks at him and shakes his head turning around.

Dillian Coal: On the same page?

Dutch watches Edge climbs to his feet then lunges into him taking him down with a spear and hitting right and left hands to the head, working up a head of stream he climbs to his feet and watches the champion up, he quickly grabs him by the legs and drives him down with a spinebuster, Dutch is really getting going as he signals for the Furybreaker, he turns around and watches Edge but suddenly he's slapped on the back, Dutch confusedly turns around as Derek climbs in.

Kenny Greenwood: Dutch was going for the big time there, but Derek.. wants in?

Even Kenny can't butter that one up, the pair argue but the ref has to tell Dutch to get out of the ring, Derek looks around for a moment and then grabs the head of Edge and pulls him to his feet, he kicks Edge in the gut and places his head between his legs, hooking his arms under the waist of the former champion.

Kenny Greenwood: Here comes the Dynamic Driver!

before Derek can lift Edge more than half a foot from the mat he powers back and lifts Derek dropping him on his back. Edge staggers forward falling to the mat, he tries to scramble to Christian but Derek is quickly over to haul him away, he pulls Edge up and quickly hits a sky-high powerbomb on him! He holds on for the cover but Edge is out for two. Derek climbs to his feet and hits the ropes, clotheslining Edge as he gets up, Derek then lifts Edge up again and tosses him into the corner where Dutch is, Derek hits a few hands to the face and then runs back, he quickly runs in and dives through the air splashing Edge in the corner, but as he does Dutch quickly makes a tag.

Dillian Coal: Once again, Style and Pride fail to function as a team.

Dutch climbs in, being verbally abused by Derek as he does. The Irish Fury laughs it off and pummels Edge in the corner, he pulls him away by his hair and hits a quick scoopslam, pinning for a 2 before Edge gets the shoulder up. Dutch climbs to his feet and hits a sharp leg drop, another cover but another 2 count. He stalks Edge to his feet from behind, he grabs the canadian by the waist but Edge quickly grabs his hands, he then hits an elbow to the side of Dutch's head and spins around grabbing Dutch by the waist and connecting a backdrop.

Kenny Greenwood: The problems between the tag team champions may be offering up openings to two dangerous superstars.

At ringside most people would be begging for the tag, but Christian isn't, he's staring towards Christy at ringside. Edge slowly rolls over and struggles towards the corner, but Christian is still not paying attention, Trish jumps on the apron and pushes Christian to wake him up, but the ref is quick to get involved, he tells Trish to get away and then tells her to go to the back, much to the delight of the fans.

Dillian Coal: What the hell?

Kenny Greenwood: Trish has been sent to the back!

Dillian Coal: Typical! I note that it's an xplosion official in the ring.

Kenny Greenwood: Give me a break.

Dillian Coal: Why? She didn't do anything!

The ref is sending Trish away and doesn't see the two men, Edge and Dutch fight to their feet, their exchange a few blows, but as Trish refuses to leave Edge hits a quick shot to the nuts of Dutch and then grabs his head and plants him with a big DDT, Edge turns and grabs the ref before going for the pin, the ref turns and counts 1....2... Derek is in to break it up.

Dillian Coal: Derek Daniels just saved the titles for Xplosion!

The ref shoves Derek away and tells him to get out, Derek argues about the low blow which means Christian can get in and the pair stomp the hell out of Dutch, Edge pulls him up and holds him while Chrstian picks his shots, the ref is still arguing with Derek, allowing Edge and Christian to hit a double suplex, they both get up, Christy is screaming at the ref but Derek won't get out, so Christian and Edge hit a double elbow drop, Edge spots Derek eventually getting out so he claps his hands loud and then climbs out.

Dillian Coal: Xplosion are falling apart, here.

Kenny Greenwood: I'll have to agree with that, Derek isn't helping Dutch in those circumstances.

Christian waits for the ref and then pulls Dutch up and hits a short european uppercut, he follows Dutch as he staggers back and hits a second of the uppercuts, backing Dutch into a corner he hits a few chops the chest. Turning around he smirks wide, the fans boo as he arrogantly once again looks to Christy, he flexes his bicep slightly towards her. He turns around and walks back to Dutch peeling him away from the corner he swings with a right but Dutch blocks it and returns a right of his own, Christian swings again but Dutch ducks and catches Christian hitting him with a judo like hip toss, he singles an arm and drops the knee into the ribs getting an armbar.

Kenny Greenwood: Great wrestling by Dutch!

Dutch holds onto the arm for a few moments, he clearly makes eye contact with his partner, before easing the knee out, he pulls Chrstian up to his feet with the tension still on the arm but in the same motion he rolls the former Tag champion over back onto his feet, but in the same motion sends him flipping back onto his back he then tags Derek and rolls the arm through planting a quick elbow drop on Christian, he slides under the bottom ropes, Derek vaults over the ropes and lands a splash on Christian 1....2.. Christian gets the shoulder up!

Kenny Greenwood: More great wrestling, and a tag, from the champions. Are things turning up for them now?

Derek climbs to his feet and watches Christian to his feet, Christian staggers back, Derek goes for the big boot but Chrstian ducks, and hits the ropes, Derek drops down allowing Christian to jumps over and roll him up with a sunset flip 1....2... Derek kicks Christian away and rolls over, Christian is quickly back up but this time Derek does hit the boot to the head, he pins 1....2.. Christian gets the shoulder up.

Kenny Greenwood: Boot to the head, so close!

Derek climbs to his feet and hauls Christian up, he grabs the arm and tosses it back over his shoulder setting Christian up for the Dynamic drop, but Christian sweeps the legs and falls back planting Derek face first to the mat!

Dillian Coal: That's the reversal!

Christian rolls Derek over and pins 1....2... Derek rolls the shoulder up. Chrstian hauls Derek up to his feet and grabs the arms, turning around for the unprettier, but Derek shoves him off and grabs him as he comes back with a spinning sit-out powerbomb! The fans cheer as Derek pins 1...2.. this time Christian gets the shoulder up!

Kenny Greenwood: Near falls galore in this match!

Derek gets to his feet and staggers towards the corner as if to say 'You have a go' to Dutch, but Chrstian grabs him by the trunks and rolls him down 1....2... Chrsitian grabs the ropes but the referee sees and instantly tells him to break the fall, Chrstian argues with the ref about the incident.

Kenny Greenwood: Edge and Christian showing that they know no bounds when it comes to trying to win..

Dillian Coal: That's how you want them!

As Christian argues with the few Derek grabs him from behind and plants him with a Dynamic Drop! The fans cheer as Daniels falls into the corner 1....2.. the referee is hauled aside before he counts three, by Edge, who then breaks the pin of Derek with a boot to the head! Dutch climbs into the ring to help his partner but Edge flings himself straight at the number one contender and flattens him with a spear!

Dillian Coal: SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!

Edge climbs to his feet, he turns and runs at Derek going for another spear but Derek jumps aside and sends Edge into the corner face first, Derek grabs Christian and pulls him up but Christian shoves him aside and rolls to the side of the ring, onto the apron. Dutch is down, Edge is in the corner, Christian is down and Derek is the only man standing. The fans roar as Derek follows Christian and tries to pull him in, but Edge isn't as hurt as Derek thinks and the former 2 time champ grabs the veteran and spins him, he kicks him in the gut and grab the head hitting a jumping DDT!

Dillian Coal: and there's an Edgucator!

Kenny Greenwood: The referee has lost control here!

Edge goes for the pin on Dutch, the the ref doesn't count, Edge looks at the ref confused but the ref says he's not legal, Edge quickly climbs to the apron and uses his foot to roll Christian in, making the tag, he then climbs back in and pins again 1....2.. Dutch rolls the shoulder out!

Dillian Coal: Oh my god, that was it! This stupid bias ref has cost them!

Kenny Greenwood: Edge wasn't legal, rules are rules. '

Edge holds his head in shock, he slowly rolls over and climbs to his feet moving to the corner and lowering down, the fans boo as he begs for Derek to get to his feet.

Dillian Coal: Well, i can't wait for what you have to say after this..

Christian is strugglng at ringside, Derek slowly crawls to his feet slowly, Edge starts bobbing up and down as he watches Daniels slowly stagger, the veteran turns around quing Edge to start his burst, Edge closes in quickly on Derek who staggerws back but before the impact with Derek, Dutch flies in the way, Edge flattens the number one contender with a second spear!

Dillian Coal: Spear on Dutch again! Stay down!

Edge climbs to his feet and looks down at Dutch, for a second he turns around into Derek, who nails a Dynamic Drop! He pins quickly 1....2....3!

Kenny Greenwood: They did it!

Dillian Coal: That's crap!

"Headstrong" is heard, by trapt as Derek climbs to his feet and holds his arms in the air, he looks down to the fallen Dutch, who is holding his gut.

Kenny Greenwood: They came into this match after a huge dispute, in the match they had their own agendas, eventually they started to ease into some team work, but Dutch just took a bullet for his partner there.

Replays of the end of the match are shown, as Christy climbs into the ring to look after her man, Dutch.

Sydney Moore: The winners of this match, and STILL eWe tag team champions, Derek Daniels and Dutch Clark, STYLE AND PRIDE!

The ref delivers the championships, Derek takes them both but seems more interested in Dutch, when Dutch is finally up he gives him his title and the pair raise their belts, the scene fades.

MID EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP
STREET FIGHT
Dean Winchester[c] VS Spider

In the return match for the Mid-Eastern title we were greeted to a true classic. Spider and Dean squared off in a very even bout taking the fight to each other with move after move. Highlights Included...

TIME 0:00-3:00
Spider and Dean show off amateur wrestling moves
in a very classic mat based attack. Spider used his superior quickness to gain an advantage on Dean and plant an elbow into his jaw which gave him a chance to start on his attack.

TIME 3:01-5:04
Spider works over Dean's chest with several punches, a chestbreaker and a dropkick to try loosening him up. A mistimed move from Spider led to a Dean clothesline and a sleeper in the middle of the ring.

TIME 5:05-8:29
Spider is almost out several times but manages to break the hold. He comes back off the ropes only to eat a STIFF back elbow which causes his lip to split open. Dean is like a shark and begins to pound away opening up the cut and causing Spider to spit blood. He hits a big piledriver in the middle of the ring but Spider kicks out. Dean looks around and ends up crotching Spider on the top-rope.

TIME 8:30-11:02

Spider showing off a slightly vicious streak catching Dean in one of the highlights of the night by reversing a top-rope neckbreaker attempt into a Spiderlock Suplex from the top rope to the outside of the ring. Before Dean had a chance to get back up Spider leaped from the top and collided with him on the ground in a sort of suicide dive. This brought gasps from
the crowd and stopped the match temporarily.

TIME 11:03-14:02
Spider and Dean stir on the floor where Spider begins to throw blows from his knees. He Irishwhips Dean into the guardrail and follows it up with a leaping splash which knocks them both into the fans. Spider begins to feel the intensity and spits out a cloud of blood in a frenzy. He Throws Dean back over the guardrail towards the ring.

TIME 14:03-17:51
Spider and Dean get back in the ring where Spider takes advantage of the dazed Dean. He delivers a very devastating ground based assault complete with quick leg drops and elbows. Eventually he goes for a Frog Splash but misses. Both men are up at around the same time and Dean manages to hit Spider with the Excerism. He goes for a pin but Spider is out at two. Dean looks shocked and tosses Spider into the ropes. Spider ducks a clothesline attempt and the two collide in the center of the ring during his return.

TIME 17:52-19:15
Dean is up first and throws the hurt Spider into the corner. He tries to follow in with a tackle but Spider manages to leapfrog him. Dean goes chest first into the top turnbuckle and Spider is quick to schoolboy him from behind. 1...2...3!!!

WINNER AT 19:15
New Mid-Eastern Champion SPIDER!!!

SEGMENT
Jensen and LAW are seen backstage, talking trash about how their brand will be leaving tonight with the EWE Championship.

:: TO BE CONTINUED ::

RESULTS CREDIT

Back to top Go down
JAY
Admin
JAY

PostSubject: Re: [#60] EWE Dynamic Destruction: September 26th, 2010   [#60] EWE Dynamic Destruction: September 26th, 2010 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 3:29 pm

:: PART THREE ::

"Goin' Down" by Three Days Grace begins to play over the PA system as the crowd shifts into boos. Smoke clutters the stage, until a big explosion goes off. Johnny comes strutting through the smoke, still getting booed.

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Contest, is a No Holds Barred Match! their is no countouts and no disqualifications, the only way to win is by way of pinfall or submission! Introducing first, from Kansas City, Missouri weighing in at 232 pounds...The Extreme One, JOHNNY CHAOS!!

Johnny continues his way down the ramp, as the crowd continues to boo him. Johnny slides into the ring as his music begins to fade away. Suddenly "The Enemy" by Godsmack echoes over the PA System. The fans give up a mixed reaction, mostly cheers, as Mr Man walks through the curtains.

Jennifer Sparks: His opponent, from Miami Florida, weighing in at 235 pounds...The Gold Standard, MR MAN!!

Mr Man continues down the ramp, keeping his eyes locked on Johnny.

Jonathan Steele: This is a match I have been waiting for ever since the return episode of Monday Night Chaos.

Dillian Coal: Shit, this is a match I've been waiting for ever since the 2nd round of the King of Xtreme, way before we ever found out who attacked him.

Man slides into the ring and continues to stare at Johnny. Johnny just smirks at him. Man suddenly charges hitting a fearce clothesline as the ref calls for the bell.

GRUDGE MATCH
NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH
Johnny Chaos VS Mr Man

Johnny gets up and Man quickly hits him with another clothesline. As Johnny tries to stagger up again, Man grabs Johnny from behind and hits a German Supplex. Man bridges it, getting a quick two count. As the two get back up they lock up, Johnny tries for a supplex, but Man blocks it. Man tries for a supplex, but Johnny blocks it too. Man knees Johnny in the gut, then hits a quick snap ddt.

Jonathan Steele: Nice one there..

Man covers Johnny, but of course Johnny kicks out. The two get back up, where they start to exchange right hands. Man blocks one, by giving Johnny armdrag takedown, that he follows up by locking in an armbar. Johnny fights, but ultimately rolls his way out of it.

Jonathan Steele: For no holds barred, there's already more wrestling involved then I expected.

Dillian Coal: Give it a minute, so much hatrid between these two, once that first weapon gets involved, it'll be a straight up war to the end.

Man charges at Johnny, delivering a solid running DDT. As Man tries to pick Johnny back up, Johnny quickly hits a low blow! Johnny follows up with a snap ddt of his own. Johnny sits up and does his usual signal he does when he wants Drama to get him a chair, but there's one problem with that.

Jonathan Steele: What is he doing?

Dillian Coal: Obviously, he was telling his wife to get him a weapon. He just hasn't adjusted to the fact that she's been kidnapped.

Realizing he'd have to get one himself, Johnny rolls out of the ring and flips up the apron to take a look. Johnny pulls a chair out from under the ring, which gets a mixed reaction from the crowd. As Johnny stands back up, Man comes jumping over the top rope with a suicide dive, as he crashes onto the chair and Johnny!

Jonathan Steele: Did you see that?!

Dillian Coal: The moron took them both out.

They both lay there for a moment composing therselves. They both start to stagger back up, and beging another fist exchange. Man tries to irish whip Johnny, but Johnny counters and sends Man into the steel steps! Johnny runs after Man and just after Man bounced off the steps, Johnny spears him back into them!

Jonathan Steele: What impact!

Dillian Coal: Now that's what we came to see.

Johnny sits up, with a slight grin on his face. Johnny starts digging under the ring again, until he pulls out a table, the crowd roars, them and their wood. Johnny slides the table into the ring then starts looking again, this time he pulls out a ladder. Before Johnny does anything with the ladder, he sees Man starting to get up. Johnny quickly drops the ladder and grabs the chair. As Man leans on the stairs, Johnny swings the chair to crack his head against the stairs, but Man moves at the last moment. We can hear the echo of the chair hitting the steel steps.

Jonathan Steele: That was a close one.

Dillian Coal: Ya I know, what a shame.

Johnny drops the chair, as hitting the solid steel caused it to vibrate in his hands. Mr Man runs up the steps, jumps on Johnny wrapping his legs around his head, then delievers a Hurranicanna to the Ladder that was laying on the floor! The crowd cheers as Mr Man gets back up. Man digs around under the ring, pulling out a metal baseball bat. Johnny gets up and Man quickly delievers a hard shot to the gut, which makes the crowd go "ohh".

Dillian Coal: Batter up!

Johnny rolls into the ring, holding his gut. Man slides in with the bat still in hand. Man stalks Johnny and swings as he gets up, Johnny quickly ducks.

Dillian Coal: Strike One..

Man turns around and swings again, but Johnny ducks again.

Dillian Coal: Strike Two..

Man turns around and swings again, but Johnny ducks again. This time Johnny quickly grabs Man and hits an inverted DDT.

Dillian Coal: Strike Three, He's out of there!

Jonathan Steele: Wow..

Dillian Coal: Care to say something?

Jonathan Steele: ....

Dillian Coal: Thought so.

Johnny grabs the table and sets it up. He turns around seeing Man getting up, so Johnny runs and quickly hits a Side-Effect. Johnny doesn't cover, as he then rolls out of the ring. Johnny picks the ladder up and slides it into the ring. Johnny then grabs his chair and slides back into the ring. Johnny sees Man getting up, and quickly cracks him right between the eyes!

Jonathan Steele: What a shot!

Dillian Coal: I almost felt that one..

Johnny drops the chair, then leans the ladder into the corner. Johnny then grabs Mr Man by the legs, he smirks then turns him over, locking in the Chaos Effect!

Dillian Coal: Oh baby, it's over now.

Mr Man screams as Johnny continues to apply the pressure. Mr Man won't give in, but Johnny won't stop applying the pressure neither. Man crawls over and finally grabs the bottom rope. The ref tells Johnny to let go, but he refuses and keeps the hold locked in. The ref counts the five count, but still, Johnny won't let go.

Jonathan Steele: Oh come on, he's got the ropes!

Dillian Coal: No Disqualification, and Johnny knows that. He's fuckin briliant.

Man is in alot of agony by now, and Johnny simply doesn't care. Man keeps ahold of the rope then uses it to pull himself further. Man then grabs the ring apron and keeps pulling himself until he's hanging over the side. Johnny finds himself tangled in the ropes, and finally no choice but to let go. Man plops to the floor as Johnny turns around and looks at him. Johnny waits for him to get up, then springs himself over the top rope, and lands on Man with a cross-body. Chaos stays on Man and hits several hard rights. Johnny pulls Man up and whips him into the barricade, Johnny runs after him and goes for a spear, but Man leap frogs over, and Johnny crashes through the barricade!

Jonathan Steele: Did you see that?!

Dillian Coal: Of course I did you idiot.

Man runs after Johnny and the two continue to fight through the crowd. They fight all up and down the crowd until Man clotheslines Johnny back over the barricade right between the announce tables. Man climbs back over himself and the brawl continues. Man slams Johnny's head on the Chaos announce table, then goes to do it again, but Johnny blocks. Johnny then slams Man's head on the Xplosion announce table. Johnny also goes for a second, and Man also blocks. Man knees Johnny in the gut then whips him onto Xplosion's Table. Man gets on and the two start trading shots.

Jonathan Steele: They are now waring on Xplosion's Announce Table.

Dillian Coal: Yea, destroy them loser's table!

They continue to fight back and forth, until Man gets Johnny on his shoulders, and delievers the Future Shock, dismantiling Xplosion's Announce Table!

Dillian Coal: YES!

Jonathan Steele: This may be over!

Dillian Coal: Well he has to get Johnny back into the ring first. This is No Holds Barred, not Falls Count Anywhere.

Man does exactly that though, grabbing Johnny and draging him back to the ring. Man rolls Johnny into the ring and slides in himself. Man covers Johnny as the ref counts the one...two...Johnny barely kicks out. Man picks Johnny up and deliveries a Vertical supplex. Man rolls back to his feet keeping ahold of Johnny, to hit a second Vertical Supplex. Man rolls back to his feet again, and still keeps ahold of Johnny. Man moves and hits the 3rd Vertical Supplex, this one, right on the ladder in the corner!

Jonathan Steele: Very clever there.

Dillian Coal: Meh.

Man doesn't cover, instead he picks Johnny up and lays him on the table. Man then grabs the ladder and stands it up in the ring. Man climbs all the way up to the top and smiles back down to Johnny, as the crowd cheers. Man jumps off with the Future Splash, but at the very last moment, Johnny rolls off, and Man crashes through the table!

Dillian Coal: Crash and burn!

Both men lay there for a moment, as Johnny pulls himself up first. Man staggers back to his feet, only for Johnny to quickly hit The Extreme MakeOver, smack dab on the chair!

Dillian Coal: The Extreme MakeOver, on a chair!

Jonathan Steele: This one may be over with!

Johnny quickly covers Man, hooking the leg as the ref counts the one...two...three!

"Goin Down" hits as Johnny rolls out of the ring and the ref steps out to raise his hand.

Jennifer Sparks: Here is your winner, The Extreme One, JOHNNY CHAOS!

Jonathan Steele: I don't know why, but that random attack on Triple H, really helped his career. He has yet to lose to a single Hall of Famer in his quest ever since.

Dillian Coal: Not only that, but he only lost one match since then, that was the 1st round of the King of Xtreme that next week, where he was distracted. This match marks his 8th Consecutive victory. I don't care who you are, that's impressive.

Johnny heads back up the ramp, while Mr Man sits up trying to shake the cobwebs and figure out what just happened.

SEGMENT

EWE PRESENTS NIGHT OF TERROR II, LIVE OCTOBER 31ST ON PAY PER VIEW!

INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
I QUIT MATCH
Abdul Q[c] VS Randy Orton[c]

TIME 0:00-2:10
Randy Orton ambushes Abdul Q from the back during his entrance and immediately takes the advantage. He slams him with a microphone all while yelling at him to quit early. Abdul is dazed and eventually goes low on Randy stopping the onslaught with the microphone.

TIME 2:11-5:44
Abdul manages to get Orton in the ring where he uses his street fighting skill
skills to begin bashing Orton. In a truly cringe worthy moment Abdul begins throwing right-handed hooks to Orton's groin and screaming at him to yell I quit. Orton refuses although he obviously is hurt badly. Abdul lifts him up and nails a slingshot suplex before going out of the ring and finding a chair. He is about to get back in but Randy manages to limp over and catch him with a knee as he comes through the ropes.

TIME 5:45-9:01
Orton nails a MASSIVE DDT on the chair as Abdul was coming through the ropes and it seems to have knocked Abdul unconscious. Orton begins yelling at Abdul to say I quit again but as Abdul is out there is no way to do it. Orton ends up snapping and throws the referee over the top which gets boos from the crowd. He begins to stomp Abdul viciously as Abdul starts to stir slightly. Eventually he throws Abdul to the corner and catches him staggering back with a RKO. He goes to ask him to quit again but realizes the ref is out. He leaves the ring to try and revive the referee.

TIME 9:02-11:47
Abdul manages to get up and sees Orton standing outside the ring. He quickly lays back down as Orton tosses the ref back in
Orton follows only to be chop blocked by Abdul who was still playing possum. He quickly locks in a modified leg lock but can't get Orton to quit. He breaks the hold and begins dropping quick knees on his knee to try and soften him up.

TIME 11:48-14:41
Abdul wraps Orton around the ring post and looks
like he is going to try a post assisted figure-four but Orton manages to boot him off. Randy leaves the ring and chases Abdul but gets backdropped onto the announce table. Abdul runs up to the apron and looks like he is going to jump but hesitates just long enough for Randy to move before he does. Abdul bounces off of the table hard.

TIME 14:42-17:12
Randy and Abdul are hurt but Randy is the first one up. He grabs Abdul and tosses him back under the ropes before walking over and picking up the timekeeper's bell. He carries it into the ring where Abdul is trying to get up. He hovers over Abdul and looks like he is going to nail him when Abdul sits up and blasts the bell upwards with a two-handed uppercut. A huge chunk of flesh goes off of Orton's head and he falls back to the mat.

TIME 17:13-20:41
Abdul quickly begins to work over Orton's head as the mat begins to become stained with blood. After several kicks and gouges Abdul yells with primal fury and looks around. Eventually he grabs the bell and DIGS the corner into the wound causing Orton to scream out loud. After a couple minutes of grinding the wood into the bloody hole in his head, Orton finally quits.

WINNER AT 21:55
Abdul Q

After the match the lights dim and Orton disappears from the ring leaving only a bloody stain where he was before...

SEGMENT
Leticia Cline is seen backstage, talking to Kelly. Suddenly they are approached by a grinning Johnny. Leticia drops her head for a moment, then looks back up to Johnny saying "A Deal is a deal". Kelly stopped them from leaving, telling Johnny he had to be a lumberjack in the main event. Johnny said he could care less about that match, but Kelly said Jensen would prob susspend him, or maybe worse, if he didn't show up. Johnny told Leticia he'll see her after the match.

As we cut back to the ring, we hear the Dynamic Destruction themesong, "Kick In The Teeth" by Papa Roach playing as we watch the vast majority of the Chaos roster walking to the ring, seemingly led on by White Tiger, who appears to have taken point as some kind of team captain, despite still seeming a bit stiff from his loss earlier, all in red Chaos T-shirts and take their place around the right side of the ring. The song continues as a similar locker-room emptying parade of orange flows down the ramp led on, unsurprisingly, by the challenger's tag team partner, Derek Daniels. As they take their place to the left of the ring, both sides leaving the entrance open (for now), we cut to the ring and see Xplosion ring announcer Sydney Moore taking place in the center of the ring with a big smile on her face.

Sydney Moore: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a LUMBERJACK MATCH and is for the EWE CHAMPIONSHIP!

The camera moves to the entrance as the lights around the stage go orange and Genesis' "Hey Little World" by The Hives plays as a grizzled, battle-worn man makes his way onto the ramp to a mixed reaction.

Sydney Moore: Introducing first, the challenger... representing XPLOSION... from Laughlin, Nevada, weighing in at two hundred and fourty pounds... The Irish Fury... DUTCH... CLAAAAARK!

At the mention of his name, Dutch shoots his arms into the air as the Xplosion supporters cheer, fighting to be heard over the booing of the Chaos loyalists. Dutch wastes very little time walking down the ramp, stepping between the ropes and climbing the nearest corner post, posing for photos while doing the cliche motion of a belt around his waist.

Kenny Greenwood: Look at him... our future champion right there, Jonathan... Dutch Clark. A symbol of everything that's good and pure in this business... a symbol of the FUTURE of the EWE.

Dillian Coal: Dream on, Greenwood. I might not always agree with Kurtis Porter's politics. But tonight, he's bringing that title home to Chaos, where it belongs.

And on that note the music dies down as we cut to a shot from ringside, looking on at Dutch Clark, staring up the ramp at the doorway, awaiting his opponent as Sydney's Chaos counterpart takes to the microphone.

Jennifer Sparks: And his opponent....

"Till I Collapse" by Eminem ft. Nate Dogg plays as the entrance lights go red. Another mixed pop, this one slightly leaning toward boos erupts, as even a few of the Chaos faithful clearly can't bring themselves to support the champ, who steps out onto the rampway.

Jennifer Sparks: Representing Monday Night Chaos... from Detroit, Michigan... weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds... he is the current, reigning and defending EWE CHAMPION.... KUUUURTIIIIS POOOORTEEEEEERRR!

Kurtis thrusts the belt into the air to another huge commotion as he takes a run at the ring, sliding under the bottom rope, but popping to his feet immediately, staring at Dutch as if expecting a sneak attack. As he backs into his corner and the referee takes the title belt from him, both men stare eachother down from across the ring. The referee hands off the belt then starts to check the champions knee pads, boots and other wrestling gear. After a moment he turns and starts doing the same to Dutch. Once both men have been cleared, he steps back. It's been at least a good thirty seconds, and the staredown still hasn't broken.

Kenny Greenwood: These two men haven't broken eye contact since Porter entered the ring, Jon... it's clear neither one has any intention of backing down.

Dillian Coal: No kidding... Kurtis Porter is a fighting champion, and Dutch is irish, so he's probably hammered!

Kenny Greenwood: Well, he's definitely... I guess you could say controvercial... but there's no denying he's an honest, hardworking, blue collar type of guy who's gonna do what it takes to bring that title to Xplosion.

Dillian Coal: Yeah, if what it takes is downing half a bottle of whiskey and beating a woman!

Kenny Greenwood: Now that's just uncalled for...

Before he can say anything more, the bell rings to start the match.

Kenny Greenwood: And here we go!

EWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
LUMBER JACK MATCH
LUMBERJACKS: Chaos & Xplosion Rosters
Kurtis Porter[c] VS Dutch Clark

Both men begin to circle the ring, Dutch going to his right and Kurtis to his left, so that they go to the previously empty corners, but stay at the opposite sides of the ring and then, as if on some kind of unspoken cue they both charge to the middle and lock up in a collar & elbow grapple. After a moment of struggling back and forth, Dutch turns into a headlock on Porter. Porter tries hooking his arms around Dutch's nearest leg and tries to lift him, but can't get leverage. Dutch cranks it on a bit tighter, for extra grip and Porter's face starts getting red. Then, in a rare show of technical prowess, Dutch spins around, grabbing Porter's wrist and going behind him into a hammerlock. Porter seems to flash back to his days in wrestling camp and suddenly clues into a counter, twisting in the direction of the pressure and going behind into a hammerlock of his own, but as he sinches it in, Dutch raises his foot in a mule kick style and hits him right between the legs. As Porter grabs at himself and falls down to his knees, Dutch turns and slaps him in the head as a show of humiliation. Porter quickly regains his feet and back peddles into the corner.

Dillian Coal: See? THIS is the guy you're supporting? This rule breaking degenerate!?!?

Kenny Greenwood: First of all, I never said THAT. Secondly, I can't remember the last time I heard YOU complain about somebody breaking the rules. Funny how your opinion changes once somebody's wearing an orange shirt... figuratively speaking, of course.

Porter stands in the corner, resting his elbows on the ropes and looking across at Dutch, pondering his next move. The respective teams of lumberjacks pound on the apron, egging on their representatives as they begin to circle the ring again, feeling eachother out. They charge in and grapple again, but Dutch uses his slight size advantage to force Porter backward into the corner. They press into the corner, still locked up, until the referee tells Dutch to break it. Porter holds his arms up for a clean break, but as Dutch starts to back away, he backstabs him at the last second with a huge knee to the gut. While Porter's gazing down at the mat, Dutch grabs his arm and goes to whip him to the other corner, but through sheer force of will, Kurtis snaps out of it at the last second and counters the whip, sending Dutch to the corner instead. He follows it up with a charge, but Dutch gets an elbow up, and sends him staggering back toward the middle of the ring. As Dutch takes his turn to charge, he grabs Kurtis in a front facelock, about to attempt the Furious DDT... but Porter stands up, with Dutch's arm still around his kneck, takes a couple steps back, and allows himself to fall back first to the mat, just short of the ropes, dropping Dutch's neck across the top rope.

Dillian Coal: Oooooh! Did you see that? Just when you think KP's out of it, he finds a way to pull out in what is CLEARLY the biggest move of the match so far.

Kenny Greenwood: Yeah, you're right there. That was a huge... what would you call that? A modified stungun? Well whatever it is, Dutch is out cold.

Just as Dutch appears to be starting to come too, a big pair of hands reaches into the ring and grabs his leg. With a quick yank, the challenger is taken down to ringside, face to face with one of Michael Jensen's personal hitmen, The Great Khali.

Kenny Greenwood: Oh my god... really? It looks like Jensen's goons are intent on making sure Chaos takes home the title, even if they have to break the rules to do it.

Thinking fast, Dutch kicks him in the gut, then grabs his hair, turning and smashing his head into the corner post. As Khali coils back, the Chaos team begin to swarm Dutch. Dean Winchester comes in and takes a big right hand, then comes Mr. Man who eats a huge left.

Dillian Coal: What are you talking about, Greenwood? They're lumberjacks! They're just doing their job, and that drunken irish idiot decided to pick a fight!

Kenny Greenwood: Oh, like you didn't just see that! Does it make you feel dirty, Coal?

Dillian Coal: Does WHAT make me feel dirty?

Kenny Greenwood: What Jensen makes you do while you're under his desk every night.

DC Oh ha... ha... can we get back to calling the match, please?

Just as Dutch knocks off a couple more would-be assailants, he turns to slide back into the ring, but Manny and Dean have recovered and grab him from either side, pinning his arms to the apron and start feeding him knees until their backup can arrive, and Chaos superstars just start unloading on him. Most painful looking, though is a huge crushing front kick right to the kidneys by Johnny Chaos. At this sight, Xplosion starts to mobilize. At one end of the ring, DX start taking down the Big Show, while at the other end Edge and Christian wind up in a brawl with Dresden and Jericho. In all the commotion though, nobody sees newly reaffirmed International champion Abdul Q slip by and clock Dean in the head with his title belt. Sensing one arm is free, Dutch turns and pulls away from Manny, stumbling back a few steps, before charging back at him and hitting him with a Furious DDT.

Kenny Greenwood: And here we go! If I know Dutch Clark, he's about to start giving Chaos the fight they came for! He may be going down, but god dammit, he's goin' down swinging!

Dillian Coal: What are you talking about, Greenwood? The Chaos guys were trying to push him into the ring, you saw it, then those Xplosion idiots got involved, and now all we have is a huge brawl on our hands!

Kenny Greenwood: You're delusional.

Taking the chance, Dutch starts to slide back into the ring, but the damage is done, leaving him clutching at his abdomen, which makes it hard for him to get up. Porter sees an opportunity and begins to charge... but out of nowhere, Dutch grabs his legs and counters into a huge spinebuster. He shoots his arms out to the sides and screams with primal anger as he looks to the corner post.

Kenny Greenwood: No Dutch! Don't do it! Your body can't take it!

But of course, even if Dutch could hear him he wouldn't listen. He starts climbing the corner, but naturally in his condition it takes some work. Just as he's pulling himself up and starting to signal for his patented knee drop, Porter springs to his feet with a sort of second wind and swings a wild punch, which catches Clark below the belt. Gripping his groin he sits back on the corner post, and Kurtis climbs up to meet him, locking in a front facelock.

Dillian Coal: SUPERPLEX! SUPERPLEX!

Kenny Greenwood: Waaaait... not so fast...

Just as Porter tries to pull him back, Dutch's grip on the ropes tightens and he doesn't move. Porter relaxes the pressure a bit, then yanks back even harder, until his body is almost at a right angle with the corner, but he can't pry Dutch free. He relaxes again to try a third sudden jerk, but as he moves forward, Dutch fires his own body weight backwards, sending Porter to the outside with a sort of back body drop type maneuver. The Chaos stars scramble in, arms raised, to try and break his fall, but Snake catches a stray foot to the head, which sends him off, holding the side of his face. Just as the Chaos roster starts to steady Porter, they all look up to see Dutch, now standing upright on the corner and looking out at them, there's just enough pause for security to start pushing back the ground as he leaps...

Dillian Coal: OH MY GOD!

Kenny Greenwood: HUGE suicide plancha by Dutch Clark and the Chaos roster is DOWN!

Just as they say that, Chaos superstars start falling out from all side of the Porter/Clark mess. The worst victim though is Johnny Chaos, who hits and gets knocked clean over the barricade, into a mess of chairs where the evacuated crowd had just been sitting. They look on with combined expressions of awe on dumb relief as the rest of the masses start chanting "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Dillian Coal: This is the guy you support, Greenwood? This man is a fucking maniac!!!

Dutch is the first one to make it back to his feet, still gripping his abdomen, but his spare arm shoots up in the air triumphantly. He marches back up the steps and into the ring as Xplosion leaps into action again to clean up the mess. Everybody seems to be taking a shot at everybody, but most obvious is the sight of "Dynamic" Derek Daniels holding Porter's arms behind his back as his and Clark's trainer, Jack Michaels, feeds him rights and lefts to the midsection, gaining revenge for their battered colleague.A few moments later, with Dutch still leaning against the ropes to regain his composure, Porter gets slid back into the ring.

Kenny Greenwood: This is just a mess. There are bodies everywhere, complete pandemonium!

Dillian Coal: Yeah, and your ‘buddy' Dutch caused the whole damn thing! Are you happy?

Kenny Greenwood: Oh just shut up, will you? Nobody cares what you have to say!

Meanwhile the camera cuts to ringside where a visably pissed off Johnny Chaos is standing up, holding his head and, had he been miced, probably incurring several FCC violations as he kicks at the scattered, knocked over, and in some cases now folded up chairs around him. In a rage, he grabs one of the chairs and jumps back over the barricade, swinging. With one huge crack, he takes down Abdul. Another knocks over HBK as he gets to the ring where slowly, both competitors are making it to their feet. Johnny jumps up to the apron near Clark, about to start some shit, but as he steps between the ropes, then stands back up he comes face to face with somebody he wasn't expecting.

Kenny Greenwood: IT'S TRIPLE H! The Game wants some of Johnny Chaos!

Johnny turns to run back the way he came, but sees Jack Michaels at ringside with a ‘ready to rumble' look on his face, urging him to bring it on. Panicking, Johnny turns to the opposite rope, away from both men and runs, abandoning the chair and sliding under the rope as they give chase. Both men erupt toward the center of the ring again, but this time Porter comes out on top, connecting with a huge clothesline. He turns, waiting for the somewhat inhibited Clark to get back to his feet... and sees the chair.

Dillian Coal: Oh here we go! Things are about to get messy!

Kurtis walks over and picks up the chair, measuring up Dutch.

Kenny Greenwood: Oh I see how it is, breaking the rules is fine... so long as it's a guy from Chaos.

Dillian Coal: Turn about's fair play, Greenwood!

Dutch stands up, sees Kurtis with the chair, but just smiles and raises both hands, giving him the "bring it on" gesture. Both men move in again and CRACK! The chair bends over the Irish Fury's skull, as his knees seem to buckle beneath him and he collapses to the floor. This catches the attention of the mob at ringside and they begin to swarm inward, rising up onto the apron, to which the refree starts frantically scrambling from one rope to another, trying to head off several different men all at once. Meanwhile, Porter makes a pin, not realizing the referee is busy.

Dillian Coal: Oh come on! Gimme a break! 1... 2... 3... this should be over! Kurtis Porter has defended his title, but the god damned referee aint lookin'! He must be an Xplosion referee! This is a travesty!

Just as he says this, we see Derek Daniels slip in, also behind the referees back, and take possession of the chair. Just as Porter gets up to yell at the ref, Daniels runs at him, swings and chair and connects with the back of his skull with a deafening thud, sending him forward... and into the ref, who falls forward into the corner, hitting his head on the second turnbuckle.

Kenny Greenwood: Oh my god... did you see that!?!? The referee's neck just snapped back. I think he may need medical assistance!

Just then, we see Daniels drop the chair as well and drop out of the ring as his opponent from earlier, Sean Lewis, comes running at him. The two fall back out of the ring and erupt in another brawl as the camera goes back to the downed referee.

Dillian Coal: Oh, your poor Xplosion referee is hurt! Somebody...

Kenny Greenwood: Coal, just SHUT UP! This isn't about some brand feud, a man's hurt for gods sake! Would you get over yourself for five minutes and just...

He's cut off by the kick in of the P.A. system with a rousing drum pattern explodes from the speakers. The lights around the doorway go a bright gold color and a haunting keyboard melody comes in.

Kenny Greenwood: Wait... I know that music... is that...? No!

As the bridge of an instrumental version of Nightwish's "Seven Days To The Wolves" breaks out in it's full scale of epic symphonic-infused metal, a man familiar to many in the EWE emerges onto the entrance ramp. Dressed in a simple pair of jeans with no shirt, and his long black hair pulled back behind his ears, he stares down the ramp at the crowd gathered around the ring, mostly turned to stare at him in disbelief, and of course the three broken messes of men laying in the center of it all, two broken competitors and one incapacitated referee.

Kenny Greenwood: IT IS! IT'S SHAWN ASHLOCKE!!! What the hell is he doing here!?!?

As Ashlocke starts to slowly walk down the ramp, arms folded across his chest, clearly in no hurry to get anywhere, a big grin crosses his face as he watches the confusion of the mass around him. Naturally though, it's only a matter of time before somebody throws the first punch and the fight erupts again.

Dillian Coal: It's OBVIOUS what he's doing here, Kenny. Everybody knows Ashlocke HATES Kurtis Porter... LAW must have enlisted him to make sure Dutch came out with the victory. Just like you Xplosion types, he knew Chaos was a superior brand, and that he'd need help to get the job done!

Meanwhile in the ring, both men return to their feet, but it doesn't seem either of them was able to grasp what just happened while they were out, and at least for Dutch it's not clear if it would mean much if he had... but as Porter staggers to meet his opponent in the middle of the ring, it's quite clear he has absolutely no knowledge of the fact that one of his greatest enemies is mere feet away, looking on. The two men begin to exchange blows as the camera watches on from over Ashlockes shoulder. A right from Porter... a left from Clark... another right from Porter... Clark drives a knee into him. Clark tries for another huge overhand right... but Porter blocks it and hits him with one of his own. Another swing from Clark, and another block. Another big right from Porter, who irish whips Dutch into the ropes, and as he comes back, levels him with a huge Spinebuster of his own

Kenny Greenwood: HUGE spinebuster by Porter... that's the one he calls the K~Bite, isn't it?

Dillian Coal: Oh sure, NOW you just wanna call the match, and play all impartial. Well ya know what? FUCK YOU, Greenwood! GET HIM, KURTIS! PIN HIM! HE'S DONE!

Kenny Greenwood: Uh... there's still no referee.

Porter, breathing heavily and clearly worn out, looks toward the corner and points at the top turnbuckle.

Kenny Greenwood: What? Is he gonna go up top? This isn't like him... I hope he knows what he's doing, there's more than enough carnage up here for one match.

Dillian Coal: OF COURSE he knows what he's doing... he's the EWE Champion, isn't he? Shut up and learn, Greenwood! This is how we do it on the A-Brand!

Kurtis slowly climbs up the inside of the turnbuckles, but does see that Dutch slowly spins around out of his layed out position, having obviously exaggerated his worn down condition. Never suspecting that his opponent was playing possum, Kurtis takes a second to look around at the crowd, setting up for what appears to be some kind of moonsault... until he comes eye to eye with the grinning, waving, Shawn Ashlocke. At that moment, his eyes go wide, and we can just make out his lips forming the words "You mother..." then his back arches forward, driven up by a huge forearm from Dutch.

Kenny Greenwood: It aint over yet, Coal! Our boy's still in this!

Slowly, Porters body seems to slouch forward as the energy to continue is sapped from him. He lowers down to a seated position on the top rope, facing out into the stands as Dutch turns around, his back to the turnbuckle, and grabs Porter's neck.

Kenny Greenwood: HERE IT IS! HERE IT IS!!!

Dillian Coal: Oh no! Snap out of it, Kurtis! Fight It!

But it's too late. With a step forward, Dutch yanks him off the top rope and falls into a seated position, driving Porter from the top rope, right into the ground with a modified sit-out neckbreaker.

Kenny Greenwood: FURY BREAKER! FURY BREAKER! That's gotta be it, Coal! It's over! Dutch makes the pin and... wait... there's still no referee...

Dutch, barely able to roll so his back fell across Porter, has a look of heart-shattering agony and frustration when he doesn't hear the fall of a hand. He sits there for what seems like an eternity as a war of the brands wages on around them.

Kenny Greenwood: Oh come on! Can we get a damn ref out here?

Finally we cut to Ashlocke, who decides he's seen enough. He walks up the steps into the ring and walks toward the mess of bodies. Nobody knows what to expect until he reaches down and grabs... the referee?

Dillian Coal: What's he doing? You can't just put your hands on an official like that... no! wait! He can't do that!

Kenny Greenwood: Ashlocke's removing the referees shirt... and now he's... oh my god, he's putting it on! Shawn Ashlocke has dawned the black and white, folks!

Without so much as laying a finger on either competitor, Ashlocke falls to his knees, raises an arm, and begins to smack the mat.

Kenny Greenwood: One... TWO... THREEEE! It's all over, Coal! We've got a new champion!

Dillian Coal: But... he can't do that! He's not an EWE official! I don't think he's even under contract! What the hell is he even doing here?

"Hey Little World" by The Hives starts playing anyway, despite Coal's somewhat founded complaints and Shawn reaches out a hand. As Dutch weerily takes it, he's helped up to his feet. Daniels and Michaels slide back into the ring to come congratulate their friend, and Daniels has to help hold him up long enough for self-appointed referee Shawn Ashlocke to raise his arm in victory and hand him the EWE title. A few moments later, Dutch is hoisted onto the two men's shoulders and paraded around the ring as Ashlocke stands a few steps away, applauding, and orange confetti reigns down from the rafters to celebrate this momentous occasion.

Sydney Moore: Here is your winner... and the NEEEEEEEW EWE Champion... DUUUUTCH CLAAAAARK!

An exhausted Irish Fury raises the title in the air, still hoisted by his companions as the EWE trademark logo appears in the corner of the screen.

Dillian Coal: This is WRONG, Greenwood! Ashlocke had no right to make that count, and I can assure you Mr. Jensen is gonna have something to say about that!

Kenny Greenwood: Oh yeah, and knowing Shawn Ashlocke, I'm sure he'll be very apologetic and desperate to make it up to him.

He laughs sarcastically.

Kenny Greenwood: Folks, this is Kenny Greenwood, for the rest of the EWE Broadcast team, hoping you've enjoyed Dynamic Destruction 2010... a big congratulations to our new champion, Dutch Clark... and we'll see you all on Chaos and Xplosion very soon. Goodnight!

And with that, the scene fades to black on a huge XPlosion party breaking out in the ring.

:: COPYRIGHT EWE DYNAMIC DESTRUCTION 2010 ::

RESULTS CREDIT

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [#60] EWE Dynamic Destruction: September 26th, 2010   [#60] EWE Dynamic Destruction: September 26th, 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

[#60] EWE Dynamic Destruction: September 26th, 2010
Page 1 of 1