Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #4 - March 19th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #4 - March 19th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #4 - March 19th, 2011   Ladies Night #4 - March 19th, 2011 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 3:49 pm

EPISODE #4
DATE March 19th, 2011
VENUE Power Balance Pavilion - Sacramento, California
THEME "The Show" by Girls Aloud
TURNOUT 7.2 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

"The Show" by Girls Aloud pumps through the speakers as the crowd begins to rev up.

KELLY: Welcome to the sold out Power Balance Pavilion in Sacramento California, I'm Kelly along side Justin White for another edition of Ladies Night!

JUSTIN WHITE: We got another good show in store Kelly.

KELLY: That we do a full action packed hour with a few good matches, it should be a great night.

All of the sudden "Time to Rock N Roll" by Lil Kim hits over the PA system getting boos from the crowd, yet still some cheers, when Trish splits the curtains.

JUSTIN WHITE: The Tag match isn't scheduld until later isn't it?

KELLY: That's right, I don't know what she's doing.

LETICIA CLINE: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome...TRISH STRATUS!

Trish continues down the ramp and enters the ring where Leticia hands her the mic. Trish smiles at the mixed up fans before her music fades.

TRISH STRATUS: I know you want to know, why is the great Trish Stratus in your presence, her match isn't until later on. I'll tell you why I'm out here, and that's to right a wrong. WrestleMania 7 is coming up...The biggest Pay Per View of the year, and they got Christy Chaos and some loser Britney West in the title match? Are they absolutely serious?

The crowd both cheers and boos.

TRISH STRATUS: That's just wrong and needs to be corrected. Six WrestleMania's in EWE's existence....and 3 of them featured a very specific person in the Women's Title match. Those three WrestleMania's were bigger and better for that purpose. So, I'm here to do that for WrestleMania 7. With my status in EWE, I know noone will argue when I insert myself into the Women's Championship match and make it a Triple Threat.

Mixed reaction from the crowd.

KELLY: She can't do that!

JUSTIN WHITE: Why not? She's a hall of famer, and a 4x Women's Champion.

KELLY: None of those accolades include being the Chairman.

JUSTIN WHITE: Well she was the Diva's League General Manager, she should be Ladies Night GM too.

KELLY: Diva's League never even launched.

TRISH STRATUS: So Jensen...I'd like you to come out and make it offic..

Trish stops when she realizes her mic stops working. Trish smacks it a couple times.

JUSTIN WHITE: She seems to be experiencing technical difficulties.

KELLY: Did you hear the static in your mic, now mine too, I think we are too.

JUSTIN WHITE: No way that's not

The commentators are cut off while the lights begin to flicker. Trish looks around trying to figure out what's going on when suddenly the lights and everything just shut completely off.

EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFCULTIES, SORRY FOR THE INCONVINIENCE

After a commercial break we come back to Justin and Kelly at ringside, while Trish has done left.

KELLY: Welcome back everyone, I think we got everything all sorted.

JUSTIN WHITE: What the heck happened, everything just wigged out.

KELLY: I'm not sure, but everything seems to be in working order now, let's just get on with the show.

PINK SLIPS MATCH
Christy Hemme Vs. Jenny Tuck
Jenny Tuck Wins...even with that the match is longer than the rp.

Winner at 0:24: JENNY TUCK
Judges: 3 out of 3

SINGLES NON-TITLE MATCH
Kelsi Parr[c] Vs. Lita
Making things simple Kelsi dominates this match from the word go. Lita soon taps out to the Sub-Parr.

Winner at 1:45: KELIS PARR

AFTER THE MATCH: EMTs check on Lita as she seemed to of landed wrong on her arm. Kelsi looks a little worried when we determine Lita is really hurt.

-WRESTLEMANIA RECALL-
AND NOW A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL!

|:Neutral With that TA and Trish lock up. TA Tossing Trish to the mat...Trish gets up and charges only to be hit with a arm drag takedown by TA...TA covers gets a quick 2...Trish gets up and locks back up with TA...TA whips Trish but Trish counter and chick kicks TA on the return!! |:Neutral

|:Neutral The King |:Neutral
Wow this is going to be quick!!

|:Neutral Trish covers but TA kicks out at 2...They both get to their Feet where TA whips Trish into the corner and starts slapping...TA takes Trish to the top rope and hits a superplex...Rolling into the cover with another 2 count...TA picks Trish up and again whips her to the Corner...this time looking for the Poison but no luck as Trish shoves her off...Trish sits on the corner and waits...when TA gets to her feet Trish hits a flying Cross Body Cover...yet another 2 count...Trish gets up and argues with the ref when she is rolled up by TA...yes u guessed it...another 2 count...TA gets up and hits Trish with a Power Bomb!! |:Neutral

|:Neutral Jim Ross |:Neutral
What strength!!

|:Neutral TA covers but Trish gets her foot on the ropes...Trish then gets to her feet and shoves TA into the Corner bouncing back into a roll up this time Trish gets her feet on the ropes. |:Neutral

Ref!!..The Feet!!

|:Neutral TA still manages to power out of it...Trish gets upset and hits TA with another Chick Kick!...This time she takes TA to the corner and goes for the Stratusfaction but TA tosses Trish over the ropes to the floor! |:Neutral

Hard Landing for Trish!

|:Neutral TA rolls out and starts punching at Trish...Trish suddenly whips TA into the steps...Trish limps her way into the ring. |:Neutral

Trish may have twisted her ankle on that fall.

JR this is bad...she's holding her knee...she may have blown her knee!..Poor Trish!!

|:Neutral Trish has one hand holding her knee...and the other the ropes to stand as she waits for TA to get back in the ring. TA slides in and Trish limps her way over to fight...immediately TA kicks her knee as Trish hits the mat. TA then locks in a leg lock focusing on the injured knee...Trish screams in pain as the ref keeps asking her if she wants to quit but she just keeps refusing while screaming in pain. |:Neutral

We could have a new Champion here!!...Trish is very hurt...she won't die though...like her or hate her you have to admire that.

Come On Trish!!

|:Neutral Trish screams and still refuses to give up...finally she gets a hold of the bottom rope where the ref makes TA release the hold...TA backs off and waits for Trish to get up...Trish uses the ropes to do so where she is Back Suplexes by TA...and TA then locks back in the same move on the same leg...Trish now screaming worse then before...still refusing to give up. |:Neutral

and now we see how much that title means to both these ladies...TA using good strategy doing what it takes to win...and Trish just won't give up blown Knee and all!

|:Neutral Trish once again reaches the ropes this time she rolls out of the ring...not to smart as her knee smacks the floor causing more pain...Trish limps her way back up and back into the ring where she ducks a clothesline by TA and hits a Desperation DDT...Trish pulls herself up and waits for TA...as TA gets up Trish goes for a 3rd Chick Kick...TA ducks and Trish catches her own knee and falls into the corner in pain...TA sets her on top and Nails the Poison!!...she covers and gets the 1...2...3!!! |:Neutral

|:Neutral Lilian Garcia |:Neutral
The Winner of this match...and New Women's Champion....Toxic Angel!!!

|:Neutral "Getting away with murder" by Papa Roach hits the PA again as TA is handed her new title...for the 2nd time in her career...making her eWe's 2nd ever 2 time Women's Champion...and she celebrates...She walks up the ramp and looks back at the Fallen Trish with a smile on her face...and a small...very small look of concern can be seen...She just smiles and walks backstage as EMT's come running out after she leaves. |:Neutral

Yet another good performance by these two ladies...Love her or hate her...you have to admire Trish's courage...the will to survive...the need to stay Women's Champion...but the knee was her downfall and didn't let it happen tonight...Toxic Angel the new Women's Champion.

Well yeah Congratulations to her...but that can wait...right now we should be worried about Poor Trish!!

|:Neutral EMT's try to help Trish up but they are interrupted by the World Champion...he tells them all to buzz off as they do...He as careful as he can picks Trish up and carries her backstage. |:Neutral

AND THAT WAS A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL
COUNTING DOWN TO THE BIGGEST EVENT OF 2011

EWE WRESTLEMANIA 7, LIVE APRIL 24TH, ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!

STANDARD TAG MATCH
RLM & Ruby Vs. Hardcore Stratusfaction
Another dominating match. After a couple minutes Trish hits Ruby with the Stratusfaction while Mickie gives RLM the MickieDT and they both make the covers at the same time.

Winners at 2:35: HARDCORE STRATUSFACTION

SINGLES MATCH
Britney "Sugar" West Vs. Keira Fisher
Fisher has a little more fight than the previous three matches, but it doesn't change the fact that Britney dominates hitting the Sugar Rush at 4:15.

Winner at 4:15: BRITNEY WEST

KELLY: Britney wins in what seemed like a good match.

JUSTIN WHITE: Yea right, she dominated.

KELLY: Well true, but....forget it, anyways before our next break it's time to announce the next class of 2011 Hall of Fame inductee, so here it is..

OUR NEXT HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE..
SHE WAS NOT ONLY THE FIRST FEMALE TO HOLD THE X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
BUT THE FIRST EVER 2X X-DIVISION CHAMPION AS WELL
IT'S BEEN AWHILE COMING, BUT FINALLY EWE WELCOMES TO THE HALL OF FAME
PUNK ANGEL....GOTHIKA!

As the camera's return back to ringside "Do it Like a Dude" by Jesse J hits over the PA System. The crowd begins to cheer a little bit when Phoenix parts the curtains.

LETICIA CLINE: The following contest is tonight's featured Main Event and it is scheduled for One Fall! Introducing first, from St. Louis Missouri....THE PHOENIX!!

JUSTIN WHITE: This chick here is looking good.

KELLY: Yeah she already won her debut match and is now coming to main event in her second.

JUSTIN WHITE: No, I just meant she looked good.

KELLY: Would you act right for a change?

JUSTIN WHITE: Depends, plan on doing anything after the show?

KELLY: Agg...Nevermind.

Phoenix continues down the ramp and enters the ring. As she awaits her opponent the music begins to fade away. Moments later it is replaced with "Knock You Out" by Tila Tequila. There's a wave of boos when Nero & Alyssa Phoenix step through the curtains.

LETICIA CLINE: And her opponent...Accompanied to the ring by Nero Phoenix...From Los Angeles California...ALYSSA PHOENIX!!

KELLY: Her new business associate, and ex husband, I don't like where this is going.

JUSTIN WHITE: Oh chill, he's a former World Champ ain't he? Show some respect.

KELLY: I do respect Nero, but not if he sticks his nose in a match it doesn't belong.

JUSTIN WHITE: Not even if it involves his ex-wife?

KELLY: Ex...being Key...let's just watch the match and see what happens though.

JUSTIN WHITE: The battle of the birds, kinda funny.

KELLY: You're so mature.

JUSTIN WHITE: Thank you.

Alyssa steps into the ring, while Nero stays to the outside. Alyssa and The Phoniex look eachother over for a moment before the ref calls for the bell.

SINGLES MATCH
The Phoenix Vs. Alyssa Phoenix
Pheonix & Alyssa circle the ring for a moment before locking up. They both try for a supplex a couple times, with the other blocking, until Phoenix just hits a DDT instead. As Alyssa gets up Phoenix quickly hits a snap supplex. Phoenix controls the tempo until Alyssa hits a snap supplex of her own at 1:03. Alyssa climbs on Phoenix and hits her a few times before picking her up and sending her to the corner. Alyssa charges at Phoenix only to be kicked in the face. Phoenix climbs the turnbukle and jumps off the top rope to connect a modified necksnap.

KELLY: Nice Move there, may be just what Phoenix needed to take control.

JUSTIN WHITE: It was alright.

Phoenix does begin to control the match connecting with a vertical supplex at about 2:35. At around 3:13 Phoenix hits a seated senton and looks for the cover, only for a two count. Phoenix continues to control the match before connecting with a German Supplex bridged into a pin at 4:02. After another two count Phoenix starts to hit a few more moves, at 5:23 Phoenix hits a standing moonsault, getting another two count. As they got back up Phoenix quickly hits a standing back kick. At 5:54 Phoenix connects with the Triple X! Phoenix covers as the ref counts the 1....2....Nero pulls the ref out.

KELLY: Oh come on...see thats exactly what I was worried about.

JUSTIN WHITE: What? I didn't see anything.

KELLY: Of course you didn't.

Phoenix leaps over the top rope crashing onto Nero with a suicide splash which causes the crowd to roar. When Phoenix gets back in the ring she's met with a dropkick by Alyssa. Alyssa now begins to control the match, hitting a bulldog at 6:53. Alyssa covers but it's only a two count. At 7:46 Alyssa locks in a Boston Crab as Phoenix begins to fight for the ropes. Phoenix continues to fight while Alyssa keeps the hold locked in, but eventually Phoenix is able to get the ropes. Alyssa controls the match a little longer before connecting a German Supplex at 8:35. Alyssa climbs up the turnbkle and leaps off with the Phoenix-Sault, but at the last moment Phoenix rolls out of the way.

KELLY: Great Awareness to stay alive.

JUSTIN WHITE: She just got lucky.

They fight back and forth for awhile before Alyssa hits a Tilt-A-whirl Backbreaker at 10:23. Alyssa goes for the cover, but Phoenix kicks out. As Phoenix gets back up she quickly hits Alyssa with a standing back kick. Phoenix then runs and gives Nero a Baseball slide, knocking him up against the ring barrier. Phoenix goes back over to Alyssa as she was getting up, they both get the same idea as they both hit a spinning wheel kick at the same time! Which of course just means they hit eachothers legs and lower backs instead of the intended face. They both lay there for a moment before they start to pull theirselves up. Phoenix suddenly grabs Alyssa and connects the Faith Crusher as the crowd cheers. Phoenix covers and scores a 1...2...3!

Winner at 11:25: THE PHOENIX

LETICIA CLINE: The winner of this match....THE PHOENIX!!

"Do it Like a Dude" hits again as the ref raises up Phoenix's hand.

KELLY: What a great match that was.

JUSTIN WHITE: Sure, but Alyssa shoulda won.

KELLY: Based on what?

JUSTIN WHITE: Based on being better.

KELLY: If that was the case, she woulda won.

JUSTIN WHITE: No, The Phoenix cheated.

KELLY: How so?

JUSTIN WHITE: She just did.

KELLY: Right...

Phoenix heads up the ring while Nero checks on Alyssa. Phoenix just smiles and heads through the curtains as the camera begins to fade away.

KELLY: That's all the time we got for you here on Ladies Night, we'll see you Next Week!

-END OF FEED-

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Ladies Night #4 - March 19th, 2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EWE Archives :: EWE Ladies Night-
Jump to: