Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #8 - May 7th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #8 - May 7th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #8 - May 7th, 2011   Ladies Night #8 - May 7th, 2011 EmptyThu May 04, 2023 9:47 pm

EPISODE #8
DATE May 7th, 2011
VENUE Mabee Center - Tulsa, Oklahoma
THEME "The Show" by Girls Aloud
TURNOUT 9 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

"The Show" by Girls Aloud plays through the PA Speakers while the opening fireworks go off. The camera pans the excitted crowd while Justin and Kelly can be heard over.

[-KELLY-]
Welcome to Tulsa Okalahoma! and welcome to EWE Ladies Night I'm Kelly...

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
And she's joined by the non-lady, but lady killer Justin White..

[-KELLY-]
He wishes, but Justin what do you think about our card here tonight?

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
I think it's pretty damn good..

[-KELLY-]
Me too, cause you got The debuts of The Bellas...and the Fugate...both tag Teams consist of Sisters and they will be facing eachother.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
that's fine and dandy...but I want to see the match Shawn made at WrestleMania..

[-KELLY-]
I suppose you're referring to the match between Trish and Torrie?

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Yep and it'll be a Kiss my Ass Match! Loser has to kiss the winner's Ass...it's gonna be hot!

[-KELLY-]
Right, but don't forget our Main Event, when Diva's Champion Kelsi Parr takes on an Hall of Famer, the Fire Breathing Dragon herself Androud #18..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Thats going to be epic...Kelsi might be in trouble with that one..

[-KELLY-]
I guess we'll have to find out..

RP OR F*CK OFF MATCH
Giulia Deluca Vs. Heather Love

[ Heather makes quick work of Deluca, simple as that. ]

WINNER at 0:27: Heather Love
Judges: 4 Out of 4

STANDARD MATCH
Tiffany Vs. Eve Torres

[ Eve also has it easy as she too takes care of Tiffany very quickly. ]

WINNER at 0:53: Eve Torres

As the camera's return there's silence as Melina walks out through the curtains.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The Following conetest is scheduled for one fall, from nowhere...MELINA PEREZ!

Melina continues her way down the ramp as the crowd boos.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Are you ready for Melina's EWE Debut? Cause I am.

[-KELLY-]
Re-debut Justin, she's been here before.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Not this particular version though Kelly.

[-KELLY-]
Whatever that means.

Melina walks up the steps and to the center of the apron where she jumps up and does the splits on the apron. Melina slides under the bottom rope to pull herself into the ring. Suddenly "California" by Hollywood Undead hits over the PA Speakers. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Baby Doll splits the curtains.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Her opponent...from Laguna Beack, California...BABY DOLL!!

[-KELLY-]
Quite the impressive diva here..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Hasn't she only had one match?

[-KELLY-]
And she won.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Ptff, we'll see if she can do it again.

Baby Doll slides into the ring as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Melina Perez Vs. Baby Doll

[ Pretty back and forth match at first, until Melina starts to steal the control. At about 2:15 Melina hits a Kranium Buster, scoring a two count. Melina follows up with Multiple Kicking combinations aka The Divastator. At about 3:25 Melina hits the Paparazzi Line and goes for the cover, only getting a two count. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
She almost had it there.

[-KELLY-]
But Baby Doll won't have that.

[ Melina continues to control until 4:03 when Baby Doll hits a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors takedown. She gets up and immediately hits a bulldog to follow it up. Baby Doll starts to pertain the control now after hitting a Standing Dropsault at 5:16. Baby Doll makes the cover but Melina kicks out. At 5:58 Baby Doll hits a Bridging German Supplex pin, only for Melina to kick out. ]

[-KELLY-]
Close..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
But not close enough.

[ The match goes back and forth for a moment until Melina hits a holding calf kick at 6:26. Melina goes for The Extreme MakeOver, but Babydoll quickly counters with a roundhouse kick. Baby Doll immediately locks in The California Dream as the crowd cheers. Melina fights to stay alive but after being trapped for so long finally has no choice but to tap. ]

WINNER at 7:03: Baby Doll

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Here is your winner...BABY DOLL!!

"California" hits again as the ref raises Baby Doll's hand. Baby Doll smirks at Melina before heading her way up the ramp. The camera's come backstage where we see Diva's & X-Core Champion Kelsi Parr warming up and getting ready for her big battle against Eighteen.

[-KELLY-]
There she is, The Diva's and X-Core Champion, she has a huge match later on tonight, perhaps her biggest.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
The Fire Breathing Dragon herself, freshly pissed off after her match against Mr Man at WrestleMania, Kelsi is going to get pwned.

Just then Kelsi is ambushed from behind....by LITA?!

[-KELLY-]
Wait a minute!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
It's the Queen of Extreme!

Lita begins kicking away at Kelsi. Kelsi gets up to fight back but Lita whips her into a vending machine. Kelsi hits Lita with a couple shots, but Lita blocks one finally and then kicks Kelsi in the gut, delievering a quick DDT to the concrete. Lita moitions as we suddenly see a ref come into the scene.

[-KELLY-]
She's going for the X-Core Title?

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Well it is 24/7..

Lita makes the cover as the ref makes the count, but Kelsi barely manges to kick out. Lita gets frustrated as she picks Kelsi up, who suddenly lifts Lita up on her shoulders and gets ready for the K.S.T.F.O. but Lita rolls of and quickly shoves Kelsi from behind back in the vending machine. Kelsi turns around and runs at Lita who quickly side steps then grabs Kelsi and tosses her through a window! glass just shatters as the crowd yells "Ohhh".

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
DID YOU SEE THAT?!

[-KELLY-]
This isn't good..

Lita walks over and opens the door to the Medical Room that Kelsi just got thrown through the window of, how appropriate. Lita has the ref follow her as she makes the cover and this time gets the three count. "LoveFuryEnergyPassion" by Boy Hits Car begins playing in the PA System as Leticia picks her mic up.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Ladies and Gentlemen your new EWE X-Core Champion?....LITA!!!

Lita walks back out of the room and picks the X-Core Title up off the ground that laid by the Diva's Title. Lita puts the X-Core title on her shoulder and smiles at the camera.

[-LITA-]
I'm Back..

Lita smirks and walks on as the camera goes back in to look at Kelsi and that's where if fades out, but not before hearing.

[-KELLY-]
What's going to happen with our Main Event?!

As the camera's return to ringside we see Leticia standing in the ring.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a KISS MY ASS MATCH!

The crowd cheers.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
In this match the loser will have to...well I think you know..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Oh yea, we know, and I can't wait!

[-KELLY-]
You're such a perv Justin..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
I know..

A Girl Like That by Eleventh Hour hits over the PA speakers getting a mixed reaction from the fans when Torrie splits the curtains.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Introducing first....from Boise Idaho...TORRIE WILSON!!

Torrie continues down the ramp towards the ring.

[-KELLY-]
Torrie is the one who made the challenge for this match.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
And now she's about to regret it when the great Trish Stratus takes her to school and makes her kiss her ass.

Torrie rolls in the ring as laughter is now heard echoing around the PA system followed by "Time to Rock N Roll" by Lil Kim. The crowd just boos as Trish walks out onto the stage with a cocky smile on her face.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Her opponent....from Toronto Canada...TRISH STRATUS!!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Here she comes Kelly...The 4 time Women's Champion and EWE Hall of Famer!

[-KELLY-]
Why don't you just kiss her ass instead?

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Trust me, I would if she'd let me.

Trish continues down the ramp and enters the ring. As Trish eyes Torrie the ref calls for the bell.

KISS MY ASS MATCH
Torrie Wilson Vs. Trish Stratus

[ Trish and Torrie quickly lock up as the match gets underway. At :23 Trish hits Torrie with a clothesline, as Torrie gets back up Trish follows up with another one. Trish sets Torrie up for a suplex, but Torrie blocks it and quickly hits a snap suplex of her own. At about 1:05 Trish hits Torrie with a quick DDT and goes for the cover, only to get a two count. ]

[-KELLY-]
Not quite..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
This is back and forth so far.

[ At 2:12 Torrie hits a leaping Clothesline and hits a second one as Trish got back up. Trish tries to whip Torrie, but Torrie holds on and sends Trish into the corner instead, Torrie quickly follows up with a schoolgirl, but Trish kicks out. Torrie continues to keep the momentum as she hits a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors Takedown at 2:46. Torrie sends Trish back to the corner at 3:14 and follows up with a handspring back elbow. ]

[-KELLY-]
Torrie has it all going right now.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Give Trish a minute, she'll come back.

[ Just as Justin said that, Trish pounced on Torrie with the Air Canada! ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
See..

[ Trish continued to hit several shots before picking Torrie up and nailing a quick snap suplex. Trish made the cover but only got a two count. At 4:16 Trish sends Torrie into the corner and gives her a couple backhand chops. Trish licks her hand a few times before delievering one more. Trish follows this up by sending Torrie into the ropes and hitting a sideslam on the return. Trish made the cover only for another two count. At around 5:23 Trish hit The MaTrish Reloaded which got the crowd back into it. Trish set Torrie up on the turnbukle and delieviers The Stratusphere! ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Uh oh, Trish is almost Ready Kelly..

[ Trish measured Torrie for the Chick Kick, but Torrie lost to her before and knew it was coming thus she quickly ducked out of the way. Torrie gets up as Trish turns back around, and gets a taste of her own medicine as Torrie delievers a CHICK KICK! Torrie makes the cover but Trish barely manages to roll the shoulder. Torrie picks Trish up and sets up for The Nose Job, but Trish quickly hits her in the gut and nails a quick STRATUSFACTION! Trish makes the cover and scores the three count. ]

WINNER at 7:12: Trish Stratus
Judges: 3 Out of 3

"Time to Rock N Roll" hits again as Trish stands up and the ref raises her hand.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Here is your winner, TRISH STRATUS!!

Mickie comes down the ramp and joins her partner in the ring as they gloat the fans.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Trish has won Kelly...now Torrie has to kiss her ass! This is awesome!

[-KELLY-]
You're a sick man..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
No I'm any normal straight man.

Trish and Mickie taunt Torrie who is just now realizing what has happened. Trish smiles and turns around slowly inching her pants down which actually gets the crowd to cheer. Mostly the guys.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
THIS IS AWESOME!

[-KELLY-]
Yes, we know who your pic base is.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
What?

Trish slowly inches her pants a little more as we can see more of her black lace panties. Mickie grabs a chunck of Torrie's hair, then suddenly, without warning, "Do it Like a Dude" by Jessie J hits the PA system as some of the crowd begins to cheer already recognizing this. Trish looks up the ramp with her smirk gone as she recognizes it too.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
What's going on? Who would interupt this?!

Suddenly Ameilia Peiterson steps through the curtains....well that's what she's calling herself now, her real name, but maybe you'd know her better as..

[-KELLY-]
IT'S THE PHOENIX!!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
What the hell is she doing here?! Trish Injured her last month!

[-KELLY-]
And now she might be back!

Amelia "The Phoenix" Peiterson continues her way down the ramp as Trish quickly pulls her pants up and Mickie drops Torrie. Like true heels they flee the Ring as Phoenix slides in. Trish and Mickie head up the ramp as The Phoenix stands in the ring smiling up at Hardcore Stratusfaction, mainly Trish.

[-KELLY-]
I can't believe it...THE PHOENIX IS BACK!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
AND SHE RUINED A GREAT MOMENT I WANTED TO SEE!

As the camera's return from commercial we head to Justin and Kelly at their announce table.

[-KELLY-]
Welcome back to Ladies Night everyone, and we have finally heard from the trainers...sadly Kelsi Parr will not be able to compete tonight.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
So what happens to our Main Event?

[-KELLY-]
It's been changed to the following match..

The Bellas theme plays overhead as the fans stand and boo. Nikki and Brie Bella come out of the back, showing off to the fans. They walk slowly down the ramp to the ring.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
On their way to the ring from Scottsdale, Arizona..Nikki and Brie the Bella Twins!

The fans continue booing as the Bellas make it to the ring and climb inside. The music changes the "Beautiful Girls" by Van Halen as the boos turn to light cheers. Midnight walks out of the curtain and looks around at the fans. She stops and looks behind her. She waves at the curtain and finally Sunshine comes out, looking a bit nervous at being in front of this many people. Midnight takes her arm and guides her down the ramp.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
And their opponents, from Tyler Texas Sunshine and Midnight the Fugate Sisters.

they have made their way to the ring and climbed inside. Midnight scowls at the Bellas as Sunshine is taking deep breaths in the corner. The Bellas look down their nose at the sister as the bell rings.

STANDARD TAG TEAM MATCH
The Fugate Sisters Vs. The Bellas

[ The match starts out with Midnight and Brie. Brie shows her experience, using quick moves to keep her off balance. Midnight finally makes the tag to Sunshine. Sunshine is able to match speed with Brie, finally forcing Brie to tag out. Nikki tries her hand but Sunshine is a bit to quick for her. Finally Sunshine gets to close to the corner and is yanked down by her hair by Brie. The Bellas take control for a while, keeping Sunshine blocked in their corner. After several blatant double teams, Midnight comes in and nails a "Stroke of Midnight" on Nikki. She rushes to her corner and reaches for a tag. While the ref is admonishing her, Brie pulls Nikki out of the ring and pulls Sunshine back to the corner. Midnight yells that they switched but the ref isn't listening. Brie hits the face buster on Sunshine but only gets the two as Midnight breaks the hold. After about three minutes. Sunshine hits an Enzigurie out of nowhere. She crawls to her corner and tags…but the ref doesn't see it as Nikki has him sidetracked. Nikki drags her back to the center of the ring where the referee checks on Sunshine. Midnight has had enough and drops to the floor. She walks over and pulls Brie off the corner. She then picks up Brie and slams her into the ring post. Midnight picks up Brie and tosses her into the ring. She then grabs Nikki's foot and drags her out of the ring. Nikki gets up only to tastes the "Stroke of Midnight." Midnight runs to her corner and gets up waiting. Sunshine crawls over and tags. Midnight jumps on the top rope and nails Brie with "The Lunar Eclipse" getting a three count. The bell rings as Midnight helps Sunshine up and holds her hands up to celebrate. ]

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Here are your winners Sunshine and Midnight

The sisters roll out of the ring and head for the back celebrating. Nikki has crawled back in the ring and is checking on her unconscious twin.

[-KELLY-]
What a match and what a night..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Bullcrap..the Bellas were robbed!

[-KELLY-]
Thats not what I saw..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
You're Blind!

[-KELLY-]
Whatever...Ladies and Gentelmen that's all the time we have this evening...we'll see you next week!

-END OF FEED-

RESULTS CREDIT

MIKE: Fugates Vs. Bellas

JAY: Everything Else

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Ladies Night #8 - May 7th, 2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EWE Archives :: EWE Ladies Night-
Jump to: