Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #124: May 9th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #124: May 9th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #124: May 9th, 2011   Monday Night Chaos #124: May 9th, 2011 EmptyThu May 04, 2023 11:01 pm

EPISODE #124
DATE May 9th, 2011
VENUE Ford Center - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
THEME "Dragonfly" by Shaman's Harvest
TURNOUT 15 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

-DARK MATCH ONE-
RP OR F*CK OFF
Paul London Vs. Louis Lucania
Match Cancled

WINNER at 0:00: Noone (Both Terminated)
Judges: 0 Out of 0

-DARK MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Kyle Wilfrid Vs. Issac Shelton
Wilfrid was impressive as he beat Shelton in a matter of no time.

WINNER at 0:36: Kyle Wilfrid
Judges: 5 Out of 5

-DARK MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Brandon Lee Vs. Dorian Xero
Pretty decent match. Brandon shows little offense, while Dorian seemed to be pretty impressive. We can't wait to see what he can do on live television.

WINNER at 1:53: Dorian Xero

"Dragonfly" by Shaman's Harvest echoes over the PA system as the pyro begins going off. The Camera pans the crowd while Steele and Jimmy talk over.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
WrestleMania is behind us as we get set for the AfterMath! I'm Jonathan Steele, as always joining by Jimmy Justice and we are in the sold out Ford Center of Okalahoma City Oklahoma as we bring you another edition of EWE Monday Night Chaos!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
It's going to be an epic Show Steele, especially our Main Event when we see the new Champion Abdul Q next in line to try and end the flawless Streak of The Extreme One's Retirement Tour.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Johnny is on his way to retirement, but set up a tour of first ever, and one more time matches, and thus far as you said, he's undefeated on that tour. Laying waste to Nero Phoenix, Snake, and Dean Winchester.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
And Abdul Q is next on that list, but what about Jack Michaels, doesn't he have an announcement to make tonight too?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Actually Jimmy, about that. I received word that his flight was delayed, he won't make it to Chaos tonight.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What's that mean?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It means his announcement has been postponed.

As soon as Monday Night Chaos begins, a soft piano key tone is heard. The drums and acoustics then buzzes in as "New York, New York" by B.o.B & Alicia Keys plays over the PA system. The crowd get excited.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
We are kicking Monday Night Chaos, the first stop on the Aftermath of Wrestlemania, with the Man of the Moment.

Abdul Q walks slowly through the curtains, to a huge roar. He is wearing a University of Oklahoma Football Uniform. He has a crutch in hand to support his injured knee. From head to toe he is covered in gold. The X-Division Championship on his right shoulder, the International Championship on his left shoulder. The Undisputed Championship around his waist, and the Money in the Bank Briefcase in his free hand.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Some say Abdul Q had a phenomenal night at Wrestlemania. A night so unprecedented that's its likely to never be repeated again. But do you know what I say.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Oh brother?

Jonathan puts his hand on his forehead in disbelief at Jimmys viewpoint of always finding the negative from something.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
There's a conspiracy going on EWE. How can one man hold all the belts, it's a joke, it's a spit in the face to everyone who works in the company. I want a full investigation carried out to find out if everybody in Money in the Bank, Hurricane, and even Jack Michaels were paid a hefty sum to throw the matches.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Abdul Q is not Ted DiBiase. He won two back to back matches through hard work and grit. Jack Michaels handed him the Undisputed Championship after being exhausted from hell with Derek Daniels.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
But let the record books show, he never BEAT Jack Michaels. And of course he's not Ted DiBiase, that's why he got blindsided by Venom and DiBiase which has resulted him in walking out on a crutch.

As they argued, Abdul Q had slowly hobbled into the ring, and as the crowd were starting a "BOOMER SOONER" chant in homage to what Abdul was wearing, they settled down as he grabbed a mic.

[-ABDUL Q-]

Abdul was going to speak, but was taken aback by the response from the Oklahoma Crowd. He then gathered himself, before looking at all Three of his Championships and the Money in the Bank Briefcase, and proudly proclaiming.

[-ABDUL Q-]
THE CHAMP IS HERE!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Great, now he thinks he's John Cena.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
He's excited Jimmy, and who can blame him?

Abdul laughed with immodesty, as the crowd began clapping.

[-ABDUL Q-]
A Year Ago at Wrestlemania 6, I made my EWE Debut. Back then I was a nobody, I won the International Championship on my first night, and everybody hated me for it. Nobody wanted to give me the time of day.

Abdul Q goes into a sombre mood thinking of the hard transition of acceptance he first had with the lockerroom.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Many people said I wouldn't last in this business. I was just a Seventeen Year Old Kid in way over his head. Kurtis Porter gave me a few weeks, White Tiger said a few months. Triple H looked down at me. Sean Lewis thought I was a wannabe. Mr.Man thought I was a prick.

A smile then appears on Abduls face.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Well to everybody who doubted, everybody who said I would never amount to anything, that I never had what it took.

He pauses

[-ABDUL Q-]
I MADE IT!

He beats his chest, letting go of his crutch, and almost falls over in the process. He then realises to hold on to the crutch, to keep him standing up.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Now, I know way to many people that I didn't know last year. Everybody wants a piece of Abdul Q. And why shouldn't they. My rookie year in EWE is complete, I came as a boy, but now I'M THE MAN.

Abdul continues living in the moment.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Which brings me to the reason why I'm out here. As you can see, I'm walking on a crutch. While I have it all, there is always a price to pay. And in my pursuit to have everything, after putting Hurricane to Bed, having Ted DiBiase and his cumstain assraping jigaboo Venom jump me like a bunch of pussies, followed by me going through torture in Phase Three, my knee and my leg is hashed.

He hops on his leg with diffuclty, to prove his point.

[-ABDUL Q-]
I'm a trooper and survived to win, but the doctors have advised me to avoid physical competition for the next two weeks. Now I know I'm scheduled to compete later on tonight against Johnny Chaos, and I still will. But after that the next time you'll see me in action is when I make my Undisputed Championship defence at Aftermath in Chicago.

The crowd boo at the thought of not seeing Abdul Q in action until the Pay-Per-View.

[-ABDUL Q-]
I know, it sucks. But I don't wanna be down and out, so I need this rest bite. So whether it is Jack Michaels or Derek Daniels or both, I look forward to it.

Abdul gets ready to leave, but then he turns back and realises he's not done yet.

[-ABDUL Q-]
If I'm defending the Undisputed Championship. What happens with My X-Division and International Championship defences.

The crowd wonder, and Abdul answers.

[-ABDUL Q-]
While I love nothing more than the thought of being Triple Crown forever, I'm not hogging all these belts. People will start to think theirs favouritism, that theirs a conspiracy, and quite honestly the only Championship I am concerned with is the Undisputed Championship. The Money in the Bank Briefcase, while already used, is something I will hold on to for as long as I am Undisputed Champion, as it a beacon and a constant reminder to me and everyone else how I got to this magical moment, as I stand before you, with the whole world in my hands.

The crowd agree.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Which means next week will be the last time you see me as International and X-Division Champion. I will pass these belts over to two good friends of mine.

The Crowd Chant "Who?"

[-ABDUL Q-]
Mr.Man and Christy Chaos. But I won't just hand it over to them just like that. I will make them fight for it, in Next Week's Main Event, against Each Other, where the winner can pick whatever belt they desire, and the loser gets the other. And to ensure it all goes smoothly, I'm going to be the Special Guest Referee.

The crowd cheer at that thought.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Why them? Three Words... BED N' BREAKFAST!

The crowd looked confused.

[-ABDUL Q-]
What does that mean? I guess you'll just have to wait till next week to find out.

Abdul drops the mic, as "New York, New York" pumps on the system once again, as Abdul begins limping out of the ring.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
See What a Ugly Trend Jack Michaels has started? He hands the belt he won to Abdul Q. Now Abdul Q is going to hand the belts he won at Wrestlemania to Christy Chaos and Mr Man? What the hell is going on

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
He's not just going to just hand it over to them. He's going to make them fight for it, so they earn it, and win it the fair way.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] They're not even Number 1 Contenders. Dean Winchester is next in line for an International Championship shot, and Hurricane has a rematch clause for the X-Division Championship, not forgetting the mystery of both Android #18 and Mark Chaos being next in line for a shot also. Why not make them fight for it?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Because Abdul Q is the Champion, and he can do whatever he wants.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
The doctors said he's not supposed to compete for two weeks, and he's making himself Special Guest Referee Next Week, and also stupidly fighting against Johnny Chaos later on tonight?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
So you're saying a disabled person can't fight or be involved in our sport now? Don't be racist Jimmy.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I'm not Racist, I'm Black, Idiot.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Yep, you are an Idiot.

Abdul sniggers as he passes by and hears that comment, before hobbling through the curtain backstage as we head to a commercial.

Coming back from commercial, we hear "Smart Went Crazy" playing and Sean Lewis was in the ring. As that music faded, it got replaced with..

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

"Welcome to the Jungle" was now heard playing over the p/a system, as the EWE Nation were booing the EWE Legend.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"The falling contest is scheduled for one fall... in the ring, from Minneapolis, Minnesota... SEAN "SLUUUUUUG" LEWIS! And approaching the ring from Rawlins, Wyoming, weighing in at 229 lbs., "The EWE LEGEND" WHITE TIGER!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"A huge match here tonight for both these guys, coming off huge victories at WrestleMania."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Yeah, but where's White Tiger?"

That question was very valid as White Tiger had never come out from the back. As the camera stayed on the stage, there was a commotion in the ring.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"What the hell is White Tiger doing!?"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"I'll tell you what he's doing! He's sending a message to Sean Lewis and the rest of the EWE!"

White Tiger had attacked Sean Lewis from behind and sent him into the ringpost and out of the ring. Getting on the apron, he leaped off and hit almost a modified Struck Down on Slug.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"What the hell is wrong with White Tiger!?"

At that point, White Tiger had locked on the Tiger Snare, not letting it go. Finally after about 10 seconds of that move, White Tiger had released it and threw Sean Lewis in the ring. Getting in, the referee had no choice but to ring the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Sean "Slug" Lewis Vs. White Tiger

[ White Tiger had now climbed the top rope, as a drowsy and dizzy Sean Lewis was struggling tog et to his feet. Then, at :07 with Slug now on his feet, White Tiger hit another Struck Down on Lewis! Rolling Sean lewis over White Tiger covers for the quick one...two...three! ]

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"Here is your winner, the EWE LEGEND, White TIGER!"

WINNER at :15: WHITE TIGER
Judges: 4 Out of 4

White Tiger quickly rolled out of the ring, raising his hands in victory. A beat up Sean Lewis was holding his neck in pain after the beat down White Tiger did. The camera's cut backstage where we see Jensen in his office, suddenly Mark Cha0s bursts into the door.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
"Mark, what can I.."

[-MARK CHA0S-]
"You can tell me what Abdul is smoking..I'm one of the Number One Contenders for the X-Division Title, not Mr Man and not Christy Chaos! If anything it should be me facing Eighteen next week."

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
"I see your point, but.."

Before Jensen can finish, we hear a whooshing sound. Before Hurricane jumps next to Mark. Mark just gives him a funny look, as Jensen seems annoyed.

[-THE HURRICANE-]
"Citizen Jensen. I'm here to dicuss a matter which confuses me. Abdul Q had set up an X-Division Title match, that does not feature The former champion, a man with a rematch clause, The Hurricane, I must ask WHATSUPWITHTHAT?!"

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
"I know, but as I was just about to tell Mark. Abdul is the champion, if he's giving up the title, it's his choice who he gives a shot for it. That's how it's always worked. But the two of you standing here gives me an idea."

Jensen smiles rubbing his chin.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
"Whoever ends up with the X-Division Title next week, weather it be Mr. Man or Christy Chaos. They will defend it at AfterMath. But not against The Hurricane."

Hurricane opens his mouth to speak but Jensen puts his hand up cutting him off.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
"Not against Mark Cha0s."

Mark then tries to object, but the same thing happens.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
"Not even against Android #18....no no....they will defend agaisnt all three of you...And just to make things interesting, it'll be a match the EWE hasn't dared since Last Stand when Kris Jaxson defended the X-Division agaisnt Chris Steel....That's right, ELEVATION X!"

The crowd cheers in the background as Jensen smiles.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
"Just for a little teaser, Next week the two of you will go one on one."

The crowd cheers again as Mark and Hurricane look at eachother.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
"Now both of you get the hell out of my office."

AS Orton stands in the ring, which many people seem to be confusing him for Mark Cha0s. He ignores their jeers and chants of Cha0s sucks, and "Gimme That Nut" hits the PA system. Slyk Slym shoots out from behind the curtain and does a little dance for the crowd. He walks with a lot of swagger down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans with one arm while the other held up his sweatpants. He rolled into the ring, and hoped up to his feet. Again he broke down a dance, as he was introduced into the match

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"The following match is schedule for one fall. Introducing first, RANDY ORTON! And second, Long Beach California, SLYK SLYM!"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"I can't believe we have to call this match. Such a waste of everyone's time."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"These people came to watch wrestling, and that is what we are giving them. So shut it, and let's do our job."

STANDARD MATCH
Slyk Slym Vs. Randy Orton

[ Randy Orton may look like Mark Cha0s, but his skills are vastly different. He was sloppy and ineffective in the whole match. Slym embarrassed him from the start, mostly toying with him by dancing around his punches and attempts at grapples. At :45 Slym took randy down with a DDT, and at 1:20 he would take him down with a neck breaker. At 2:00 Randy managed to actually land a punch, and Slym acted like his jaw was broken. As Randy got lazy, Slym would hit a Gimme That Nut. Orton would groan and pain, and had no chance to block Slym from knocking him out with a Break Dance. Slym would go for a cover, and get the three count to much adoration by the fans. ]

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"Here is your winner, SLYK SLYM!"

WINNER at 2:10: SLYK SLYM

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Before our next match gets under way, let us take you back to a moment before the beginning of the show. Chris Fame spent a moment with our crowd here, sharing some telling information about himself and his career. He also made a bold promise to the world. Here it is."

The titan-tron brought up a video feed from earlier in the day. It picks up just as Chris Fame was taking a sip from his glass of whisky. It then played the promise he made to everyone.

[-CHRIS FAME-]
"Now the real question is how do I turn around this abysmal start to my EWE career and turn it into something the likes of EWE greats would emulate? In my eyes, there is only one way. Only one option I can choose. Only one path that I can take to make it all happen. And that is with a statement. A guarantee. A god damned promise. Write this down, mark it on your calendars, put it into your Black Berries. Because on May 9th, 2011 I make this promise to the world..."

Fame paused for a short moment to find the camera that was filming nearby. He stepped closer to it, and looked dead straight into the lens with the most serious face he could muster.

[-CHRIS FAME-]
"I will not lose one match again until after Wrestlemania 8. Starting tonight, with Alex Evers, you will see Chris Fame with his arm raised. With his music playing. With his name in the record books as the victor every single night for the next three hundred and sixty five days."

The camera fades back to the arena, where Alex Evers is already standing in the ring. He is adjusting the tape wrapped around his wrists, as "Hero" by Skillet hits the speakers. The man just seen on the screen steps out from behind the curtain to big pop from the crowd. He stopped at the edge of the stage, and knelt down onto one knee before kissing his fist and shooting one finger into the air.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"And his opponent, from Detroit, Michigan. He is "the human biohazard", Chris Fame!"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Ugh, who does this guy think he is? Undefeated for a year? Impossible! He won't even make it past tonight."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"I don't think you should underestimate him. He seems to have lit a flame deep down, and I don't think I have seen him this determined once since signing into EWE."

Fame made his way up the steps, and into the ring where he stared across the ring at Alex Evers. The referee checked with both men before waving for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Chris Fame Vs. Alex Evers

[ Right away Fame and Evers locked up, and Evers managed his way into hitting a suplex. Evers would continue to hold the advantage until about two minutes into the match. At 2:03 Fame would duck under a running knee strike, and connect with a belly to back suplex on Evers to swing the momentum into his favor. At 2:43 Evers managed to score a school boy, but it would only result in a two count as Fame kicked out. It was at 3:30 that Fame began to really take advantage, as he connected on a quality three punch combo that dropped Evers to the mat. Fame would continue his push until 4:05 when Evers reversed a standard suplex into a suplex of his own. Both men were slow to get up, but when they did Fame would duck under a punch that Evers threw and turned it into his patented Infamous in which he followed with a three count to score the victory. ]

WINNER at 4:15: CHRIS FAME

The camera's come backstage where they see Johnny Chaos warming up and getting ready for his match with the Undisputed Champion later on.

The camera's return to ringside as we "Flashing Lights" by Kayne West kicks over the PA System. The crowd gives a mixed reaction, but more cheers when Mr Man steps through the curtains, but not alone.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"The Following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...accompanied by EWE Hall of Famer, Emperor Ben!...from Miami Florida, weighing in at 235 pounds...The Gold Standard...MR MAN!!"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"It's Ben Steele! Ben is here!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"As umm...pleasant as that is, it's who he's accompanying that I'm more interested in."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Why? Mr Man is a loser, he isn't half the man Emperor Ben is."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"In your oppinun maybe. Mr Man is on a high after finally getting the monkey off his back and finally defeated Eighteen at WrestleMania."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"He got lucky."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Of course you'd say that.."

Man slides into the ring as Ben stays on the outside. Derek's voice then rings out through the PA System.

DEREK DANIELS: "It's All About Me!"

"Champion" by Grinspoon plays as the crowd begins to boo. Derek walks out on the stage not looking very happy.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"His opponent, from Reno Nevada....weighing in at 255 Pounds...DEREK DANIELS!!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Here he comes, the Former Undisputed Champion."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Don't rub it in Steele, Derek was screwed, Jack never should of won that, he didn't even have the balls to defend it when Abdul cashed in, at least Derek would have, and he woulda schooled Abdul too."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"If you say so Jimmy."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"I do say so, now recognize."

Derek continues down the ramp and stops to look at Ben, they mouth eachother for a moment before Derek turns to get in the ring. Suddenly Ben attacks him from behind, he kicks him a couple times, then locks in The EMPEROR'S WRATH!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"What is he doing?! Man told him not to get involved!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Ben's a retard what do you expect?"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Ye...hey!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Besides technically the match hasn't started yet."

Ben continues to lock the hold in as Derek tries to get out of it. Man jumps out of the ring and yells at Ben to let go, but he doesn't listen. Man slaps Ben acrossed the head. Ben finally lets go and looks at Man. Ben nods and appologizes to Man as Man shakes his head.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"I guess he forgot.."

Man throws DDD into the ring and slides in himself which cues the ref to call for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
"Dynamic" Derek Daniels Vs. Mr Man

[ Man could cover, but doesn't want to win at the expense of what Ben did. So Man waits a little bit for Derek to get himself back up. As Derek finally gets up Man quickly drops him with a clothesline. Derek gets back up and Man hits another one. Man finishes off with one more clothesline before sending Derek to the corner. Man hits him a few times before taking him up top and hitting a superplex. Man covers only getting a two count. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Mr Man is looking good here."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Thanks to Ben!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"I wouldn't say that as Man let Derek recover before he did anything."

[ The two begin trading shots until Derek goes for The Dynamic Drop, Man quickly counters with The Back To The Future before making the cover and getting another two count. Man hits Derek with the Triple Verticals at about 3:01 before starting to climb the turnbukle. Man shakes his head, as the crowd boos, wanting him to do the Future Splash, Instead Man grabs Derek's legs and locks in The Wave of The Future! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Oh no!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"This could be it."

[ Derek screams and tries to fight free, but is nowhere near the ropes, He fights it off for what seems like hours to him, before finally tapping out. ]

WINNER at 4:08 MR MAN

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"The Winner of this Match...MR MAN!!"

"Flashing Lights" hits again as Ben joins Man in celebrating.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Mr Man is now on a roll, he finally defeated Eighteen, now he has defeated the Former Undisputed Champion."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Then next week he has it easy with Christy."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"How can you say that?"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Like I just did."

Man and Ben head up the ramp as we see Derek is back up and has a mic.

[-DEREK DANIELS-]
"Forget what you just seen...forget what happened at WrestleMania. Here's the only thing that matters. Abdul, don't make any plans on May 29th....get ready for the AFTERMATH of Derek Daniels...cause it won't be about you...IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!"

Derek drops the mic as "Champion" hits again and Derek heads up the ramp.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Did Derek just confirm he's cashing his rematch clause at AfterMath?"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"I think so.."

As the camera's return from break we see Dean standing in front of the interview set, but he's all alone.

[-DEAN WINCHESTER-]
"How's it goin? It's me...The Dean of Mean."

The crowd cheers in the background as Dean smiles.

[-DEAN WINCHESTER-]
"I'm not here to talk about Johnny beating me at WrestleMania, that's in the past. See I elected not to cash in on my rematch for the International Title after Abdul took it from me, because I just wanted to get my hands on Johnny. Now I want it back."

The crowd once again cheers.

[-DEAN WINCHESTER-]
"So weather it be Mr. Man or Christy Chaos. Whoever ends up with it after next week, I'm cashing in on that rematch, so be ready come AfterMath, for you get The DEAN OF MEAN!"

The crowd cheers as Dean walks offscreen and the camera's switch back to ringside. "Rockstar" by Miley Cyrus hits and the crowd cheers, laughs, and even some boos, just cause of who he's facing, all comes out at once. Jay comes out through the curtains and dances around like an idiot sporting his new Jay Jobber T-Shirt which is a piture of Miley Cyrus inside a heart.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first...from Reno Nevada...weighing in at 175 pounds...JAY JOBBER!!"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"This guy is such a moron, how does anyone like him, no, how does anyone like any of the damn Jobbers?"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"I don't know, I guess they are funny."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Not natural comedians, they are only funny because of how stupid they are."

Jay slides into the ring and gets pumped, but then his music cuts. There's silence upon the arena, as the fans wait in anticipation. Finally, it happens.

IF YA SMELLLLL...
WHAT THE ROCK..
IS COOKIN!!

The crowd EXPLODES as "If Ya Smell..." by Jim Johnston hits over the PA System and Rock splits the curtains. He walks onto the stage and looks around at the fans, then walks over to the other side of the stage to do the same thing.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"And his opponent....From Miami Florida...weighing in at 260 pounds....THE ROCK!!!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Here he is! The Most Electrifying Man in ALL of Entertainment! The People's Champion has FINALLY come to EWE!"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"He's been here before Steele."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Not this one...you know what I mean.."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Whatever..."

Rock continues down the ramp, taking his sweet time as the crowd continues to go nuts. Rock climbs the steps and walks acrossed the apron where he climbs the turnbukle and throws up his arm before sniffing the air. Rock looks at Jay before getting down inside the ring. He walks over to the opposite corner keeping his eyes locked on Jay the whole time before climbing the turnbukle and once again throwing his arm up then sniffing the air. Rock gets down and circles the ring as his music begins to die the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Jay Jobber Vs. The Rock

[ Rock stands there as Jay just looks at him not knowing what to do. Rock slowly sticks out his hand and does the "Just Bring It" taunt as the crowd cheers. Jay runs at Rock who quickly side steps shaking his head. Jay tries again and Rock does the same thing. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"The Rock is toying with Jay Jobber."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Not a hard thing to do."

[ Jay climbs the turnbukle and leaps off, only for Rock to step out of the way shaking his head. Jay pounds the mat and looks up at Rock who once again does the "Just Bring It" taunt. Jay dashes at Rock who quickly grabs him and lifts him up into a side slam...better known as...THE ROCK BOTTOM! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Rock Bottom!"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Thanks for Trying Jay.."

[ Rock doesn't cover though despite Jay being in the center of the ring, but ah maybe that's the reason he's not covering. Rock walks over by Jay's head and looks to the crowd who blows up. Rock slowly removes an elbow pad and tosses it into the crowd before crossing his arms back and forth and running to bounce off the ropes. Rock jumps over Jay and bounces off the opposite Ropes and hits THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"The Most Electrfying Move has connected!"

[ Rock makes the cover and the ref counts the one...two...three! ]

WINNER at 2:01 THE ROCK

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"Here is your winner....THE ROCK!"

"If You Smell.." hits again as the crowd begins to cheer.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"What a debut for The Rock, getting the big victory!"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Big Victory, are you f*ckin serious Steele? It's Jay Jobber."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Who was undefeated in Singles Matches, somehow."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Good point."

Rock climbs the turnbukle and does his normal pose as the camera's fade to a commercial.

Suddenly "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor is played over the p/a system. From the back out came Mr. Jobber, staggering to the ring.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall... introducing first, from Reno, Nevada, weighing at at 153 lbs.... Mr. JOBBER!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Here comes the patriarch of the Jobber family, Mr. Jobber."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"This drunk bastard!? I'm surprised he knew where the ring is!"

By this time, Mr. Jobber had fallen into the ring, drunk out of his mind. As the referee helped him up, "Beginning of the End" by Spineshank was playing over the p/a system now.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"And his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri, he is the "Cha0tic Enigma"... MARK CHA0S!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Here comes one of two number one contender's for the X-Division Championship, Mark Cha0s, who co-won the battle royal at WrestleMania 7."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Yeah, I personally think Android #18 should have won."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"You're only saying that because you're scared of her."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"...Shut up Steele!"

By now Mark had made his way to the ring, and stood across the ring from Mr. Jobber, who was still stumbling drunk. The bell had now rung.

STANDARD MATCH
Mr. Jobber Vs. Mark Cha0s

[ The match... wasn't much, really. Mark Cha0s dominated Mr. Jobber, using a dropkick right at the start. Taking control, mark locked on a chinlock at :35. Letting go, some suplexes and a backbreaker, he would start stalking Mr. Jobber for the Cha0s Cutter. Mr. Jobber would simply grab at Mark's nipple and gave him a tittie twister. A frustrated Mark simply knocked Mr. Jobber on his ass at 1:34 before he was able to hit an Cha0s Cutter! Rolling the man over he hit the pin of one...two...three! ]

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"Here is your winner, "The Cha0tic Enigma" Mark CHA0S!"

WINNER at 1:40 MARK CHA0S
Judges: 3 Out of 4

EWE PRESENTS AFTERMATH, LIVE MAY 29TH
IN CHICAGO ILLINOIS AND ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!!

Mickie James stood in the ring, with Trish beside her getting her ready for her big "championship" match. It was then that "Take A Chance On Me" by Abba blew up the arena. Dustin Jobber stepped out through the curtain with the shiny and sparkly Million Dollar Championship slung over his shoulder. He had large than necessary shades on his face, and he continued his way to the ring. On the way he handed out $500 Monopoly bills to the crowd.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"You know, I bet he actually believes that is real money."

As he gets to the steel steps, he makes his way up slowly. Before stepping up onto the apron he turns to the crowd and throws the remaining stack of Monopoly bills into the crowd before stumbling into the ring. He hands the title belt to the referee, and waits for his name to be announced.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the Million Dollar Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, from Richmond Virginia, MICKIE JAMES! And now, the Million Dollar champion, Reno Nevada, DUSTIN JOBBER!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Mickie had a rough night at Wrestlemania, but got her revenge on Dr. Quackerton Jr earlier this week. Now is her chance to save some face and become the Million Dollar Champion."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"She should just retire if she cant beat this idiot. Then again she did get eliminated by a stuffed duck at Wrestlemania."

MILLION DOLLAR CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Dustin Jobber(c) Vs. Mickie James

[ The match started fast and furious, with Mickie having a spaz fit of wild fists at Jobber. He tried his best to protect himself, but Mickie is pressing to much for that to happen. Eventually, though, the referee saved him from getting totally busted up by a woman. At 1:35 Jobber would swing the momentum in his favor by reversing a DDT from Mickie into a shoulder toss. Jobber didn't let up and went for a cover but only got a 2 count. At 2:48, Mickie would take Jobber down with an arm trap neckbreaker, and tried to get him to tap out by applying a sleeper hold. Jobber managed to break out of it, and shoved Mickie away causing them both to fall down on their ass. At 4:00 Mickie would hit a drop kick on Jobber, and he would go tumbling to the outside. While Mickie had the official slightly distracted, Trish would nail the confused Jobber with a Chick Kick before rolling him back into the ring. Mickie would lift Jobber up, and set up for the MickDT. She screamed loudly and planted the imbecile onto the mat. She could cover him up, and get the three count. ]

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"Here is your winner, and NEW Million Dollar Champion, MICKIE JAMES!"

WINNER at 4:15: MICKIE JAMES
Judges: 3 Out of 5

The camera's return to ringside where we see Jennifer Sparks.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"The Following contest is tonight's featured Main Event and it is a non-title match scheduled for One Fall!"

"Goin Down" by Three Days Grace hits over the PA System and the crowd fills with boos as Johnny and Drama walk out onto the stage with Johnny sporting his Tag Title around his waist.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"Introducing first, accompanied by his wife Drama....from Kansas City, Missouri...weighing in at 232 pounds...he is One Half of the EWE Tag Team Champions...The Extreme One, JOHNNY CHAOS!!"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Here he comes Steele, one half of our new EWE Tag Team Champions. I'm sad he's retiring, but he's sure going out with flare as he still remains flawless on the tour."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Well his opponent tonight poses a threat to that."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Are you on crack? His opponent is injured."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"He won the X-Division title, money in the Bank and Undisputed Title on that injured knee."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"I'll give ya X-Division and Money in the Bank, but he didn't have to do anything for Undisputed."

Johnny and Drama continues down the ramp where Johnny slides into the ring and holds the ropes for Drama. Johnny raises his Tag Title up as the crowd boos. Johnny hands the title to Drama as she gets out of the ring. "New York, New York" by B.O.B. ft Alicia Keys hits over the PA System as the crowd shifts over to cheers. Abdul comes through the curtains with The X-Division Title over his left shoulder, the International Title on his shoulder, while still carrying the Money in the Bank Briefcase in his right hand, and of course The Undisputed Title around his waist.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"And his opponent...from Hells Kitchen, New York...weighing in at 250 Pounds...he is the EWE X-Division, International, & Undisputed Champions and the 2011 Mr Money in The Bank....ABDUL Q!!!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Glittered with Gold everywhere...Abdul Q had the greatest WrestleMania I think ANYONE has ever had in ANY company."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"I won't deny that, weather I like him or not. He's actually not bad, he's no Johnny Chaos though."

Abdul continues his way down the ramp and up the steps as he makes his way into the ring. He sets the Breifcase down and then raises up the XD and INT Titles up in the air as the crowd cheers and takes pictures. Abdul hands them over to the ref who hands them to the timekeeper then Abdul unhooks the Undisputed Title from his waist. Abdul grabs the Briefcase and now raises up both the Undisputed Title and MITB Breifcase as the crowd again cheers and takes pictures. Abdul hands them both off to the ref who once again hands them to the timekeeper. The ref then turns around and looks at both men then calls for the bell.

STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Johnny Chaos Vs. Abdul Q(c)

[ Abdul and Johnny circle for a moment then finally lock up. At :34 Johnny hits a snap suplex, but at :47 Abdul hits one of his own. The match stays back and forth for awhile like that as Abdul hits a hard clothesline at 1:12. Abdul starts to take control but Johnny quickly kicks him to the knee, causing Abdul to drop to the mat holding it in pain. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"This is what I meant Steele, you can't have an injury against someone as deadly as The Extreme One, he'll expose that shit in a heartbeat."

[ Johnny taunts the booing fans before he climbs ontop of Abdul and begins to hit several hard rights. After that Johnny locks in a side leg-lock on that very same leg of course as Abdul screams in pain. Abdul fights and fights as he gets the ropes. As Abdul pulls himself up, Johnny quickly hits a evenflow ddt and goes for the cover getting a two count. Johnny continues to control the match as he hits a Side-Effect at 3:14. At 3:46 Johnny locks in the Chaos Effect! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"The Chaos Effect! This is it!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"The Chaos Effect is brutal as it is, but I can't even imagine how much worse it is with that injured knee."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Which is why I said this is it, it's over, Johnny is still flawless on the tour!"

[ Abdul screams and fights in pain as he tries to get the bottom rope. As Abdul gets a fingertip on it, Johnny drags him acrossed the ring and locks it back in. Abdul crawls back over and the same thing happens. The third time Abdul crawls he's just out of reach and about to tap, when he gets a burst to pull himself a little further and grab the rope! Johnny refuses to let go, but has no choice when the ref counts to 4 and 1/2. Johnny goes to pick Abdul up, who suddenly locks in the 8th Avenue! This causes the crowd to explode. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"The 8th Avenue, out of nowhere!"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Oh no, get out of this Johnny!"

[ Johnny fights it and eventually does get out of it by slamming himself and Abdul to the mat. At 5:26 Johnny whips Abdul into the ropes, only for him to come back with a Lou Thez Press. The crowd cheers as Abdul hits several hard shots. Abdul gets up and stalks Johnny a little bit, as Johnny gets up Abdul quickly hits The Hells Traffic! Abdul makes the cover but Johnny kicks out. At about 6:14 Johnny comes at Abdul, only for him to quickly counter into The Jersey Shore! Abdul doesn't make the cover but instead picks Johnny up and nails The BEDTIME! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Bedtime for The Extreme One!"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"CRAP!"

[ Abdul holds his knee for a moment then makes the cover, but the ref isn't counting. The ref is yelling at Drama to get off the Apron. Abdul gets up and yells at her too. He yells at her for a moment and just when he starts to walk over there, he's stopped when Johnny low blows him from behind. Johnny quickly gets up and nails The Extreme MakeOver! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Oh come on, not like this!"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"It doesn't matter how it's done Steele."

[ Johnny makes the cover as Drama gets down. The ref turns around and makes the count for the one...two...thre...KICK OUT! The crowd blows up, while Johnny sits up in shock. Johnny stands back and stalks Abdul to get up. As Abdul gets up Johnny rushes forward with THE SPEAR, but instead Abdul counters it into The BLIND FAITH! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"Blind Faith!"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"Damnit!"

[ Johnny fights to get free trying to roll out of it but Abdul keeps it locked in. Johnny finally rolls into a pinfall, which Abdul has to let go to kick out. At 9:46 Abdul lifts Johnny up once again for The BedTime, but Johnny quickly counters coming off his shoulders and once again nailing The Extreme MakeOver! Johnny makes the cover and hooks the leg as the ref counts the one...two...three! ]

WINNER at 9:52: JOHNNY CHAOS

Johnny rolls out of the ring as "Goin Down" hits back over the PA system.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
"Here is your winner...JOHNNY CHAOS!"

Drama helps Johnny up as she hands him his Tag Title and he raises it up.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"He's done it Steele....The Man is STILL FLAWLESS in his tour, even against The Triple Crown Undisputed Champion."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"It was one hell of a match, and I know the other people left on his list are both impressed, and eager to see if they can be the one to finally beat him."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
"And it's not happening, Johnny Chaos is the man, they need to accept it."

Johnny and Drama begin heading up the ramp as Abdul starts to sit back up in the ring.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
"That's all the time we have this week, This is Jonathan Steele for Jimmy Justice...and we'll see you Next Week!"

-END OF FEED-

RESULTS CREDIT

ABDUL: Opening Segment

MANNY: WT/Lewis, Jobber/Mark

ALEX: Slyk/Orton, Fame/Evers, DJ/Mickie

JAY: Everything Else

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Monday Night Chaos #124: May 9th, 2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum