Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #125: May 16th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #125: May 16th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #125: May 16th, 2011   Monday Night Chaos #125: May 16th, 2011 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 11:18 am

EPISODE #125
DATE May 16th, 2011
VENUE n/a
THEME "Dragonfly" by Shaman's Harvest
TURNOUT n/a
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Sum Results

Monday Night Chaos Recap
Written by: Kenny Greenwood

As I said before about Ladies Night, the Storyline Writers seemed to take forever just to figure out who they wanted to win, so the shows both missed their airtime. So here I am, Kenny Greenwood, with the recap.

STANDARD MATCH
Chris Sabin Vs. Jon Jobber

The first match was clearly filler, but it was good entertainment to see Jon Jobber clean house with Chris Sabin. See TNA really can't compare to EWE when one of their best can't even beat our Jobber boy...

STANDARD MATCH
D-Dawg Vs. Dorian Xero

Another quick matches as Dorian squashes the return of D-Dawg...

STANDARD MATCH
The Miz Vs. Chris Fame

The first real match of the evening. The Miz had a little bit of control going, but for the most part it was all Chris Fame setting things straight for this clearly mis-informed superstar. Chris Fame takes the victory in this one, with authority.

STANDARD MATCH
Chris Jericho Vs. Kyle Wilfrid

First Real Good match of the evening as both these men put on quite a show. I thought it was over when Jericho locked in The Walls, but Wilfrid found a way out of it. It wasn't long after that until Wilfrid was able to hit The Heavy Medal and secure the victory in a close match.

STANDARD MATCH
Mark Cha0s Vs. The Hurricane

Another great match here, this one was real good. Both men had several near falls and got the crowd quite into it. Cha0s had it over with a Cha0s Cutter, but Hurricane kicked out. Don't fret though, cause Hurricane had it over with The Eye of the Hurricane, only for Mark to kick out. This match came down to the wire, where The Hurricane would hit a quick Hurri-Chokeslam seemingly out of nowhere to finally pick up the victory.

STANDARD MATCH
Johnny Chaos Vs. Rikku

The next stop in The Extreme One's retirement tour, and that was Rikku. Weather he's a ghost or not, Johnny was clearly making some contact in this match, so I'll have to say he's not. He had it finished when he locked her in the Chaos Effect, but if we learned something over the years, Rikku is a fighter and that's why she doesn't give in that easily. Rikku then ends up connecting the OverDrive, but Johnny kicks out. Rikku starts pouting, but shakes shrugs it off as she sets up for the Hyper Driver, only for Johnny Chaos to suddenly counter it for The Extreme MakeOver! Johnny hooked the leg, scored the three, and keeps the streak.

The Big Story though is what happened after this match...when "Your Disease" by Saliva hit the PA system the entire crowd blew up, while Johnny stood dumstruck. It was indeed LAW, who had heard all the trash talk from Johnny the last month or so since the tour began. LAW came to stare Johnny down in the face, and told him, he'd take great pleasure in ending Johnny's career at AfterMath....in LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!

EWE INTERNATIONAL & X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIPS
Guest Referee: Abdul Q
Mr. Man Vs. Christy Chaos

And now our main event. Winner chooses if they become the International Champion or the X-Division Champion, and the loser becomes the other. Not sure of why this match came about, all we know is that Undisputed Champion, Abdul Q set it up with those standards last week. It's still a great match none the less, a match that has quite alot of excitement and near falls. The Match officially comes to an end, With The STAR STRUCK!

Following the match Abdul presented the International and X-Division Championships in each hand towards Christy, to which she grabbed The International Championship without even hesitating. Abdul then handed the X-Division to Mr. Man. That wasn't all though, Abdul Q got on the mic, he not only told Derek he was going to accept their match, that it was going to be an I Quite Match. Abdul also introduced the new trio of EWE. Which was called Bed N' Breakfast? *shrugs*. This trio of course features the Undisputed Champion, Abdul Q...current X-Core for that matter. The International & Women's Champion, Christy Chaos...and the X-Division Champion, Mr Man...That Trio raising up their gold is how the show comes to an end.

This trio seems to only be missing the Tag and Divas Titles...so Extreme Legends and Kelsi...I'd watch out...

That's all for Kenny Greenwood, once again I hope the storyline writers can decide on winners quick enough to AIR next week's Chaos...til then, have fun folks.

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Monday Night Chaos #125: May 16th, 2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EWE Archives :: Monday Night Chaos-
Jump to: