Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #127: June 13th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #127: June 13th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #127: June 13th, 2011   Monday Night Chaos #127: June 13th, 2011 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 6:02 pm

EPISODE #127
DATE June 13th, 2011
VENUE Bradley Center - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
THEME "Dragonfly" by Shaman's Harvest
TURNOUT 16 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

-DARK MATCH ONE-
RP OR F*CK OFF
The Miz Vs. Randy Orton Vs. Christian
Jon Jobber randomly shows up and whoops all these WWE Vets Candy Assess, sending them packing.

WINNER at 0:57: JON JOBBER
Judges: n/a

-DARK MATCH TWO-
TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Nick Cha0s Vs. Mickey Fandango Vs. Justin Anerstin
Nick shows up late after the ref was about to cancel the match. They debate for awhile about Nick being late, and doing such a shitty promo for being late, which we've never seen done before. The ref goes against his better judgement and names Nick Cha0s the winner by default....not pinfall...not submission...default.

WINNER at 0:00: NICK CHA0S
Judges: n/a

-DARK MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Jay Jobber Vs. Brandon Lee
Jay whoops Brandon very quickly like a noobslobber.

WINNER at 0:32: JAY JOBBER
Judges: 3 Out of 3

"Dragonfly" by Shaman's Harvest echoes over the PA System as the opening pyro shoots off. The camera pans around the stoked crowd before coming the Steele and Justice.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
We are live in a sold out Bradley Center in Milwaukee Wisconsin, Joined by Jimmy Justice, I'm Jonathan Steele and Welcome everyone to EWE Monday Night Chaos!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
First name, bout time.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Maybe, but how bout the show we got planned?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Extreme OverLoad, the fan's PPV shapes up tonight with 3 different Ballot matches, all of which are sure to be great.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Not to mention the X-Division Championship match, that will be great.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What's gonna be great is the Derek Daniels Hour Long Celebration, that's gonna be a can't miss!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I somehow doubt that, but what about the new Chaos General Manager? We heard Jensen announce it on Ladies Night. He's not here, but the new Chaos General Manager is, whoever that may be, they are to reveal theirself at some point tonight.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
The Saddest part of the show though will be The Extreme One's Farewell address. I'm not looking forward to saying goodbye to one of the best.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Johnny Chaos is retiring after a very stellar career in EWE, not to mention going out undefeated on his tour and becoming the 3rd person to hit 100 victories, which was done on his final match. I may not agree with his tactics most of the time, but I can't deny his talent and it will be sad to see him go I agree.

With that "Goin Down" by Three Days Grace hits over the PA System as Johnny & Drama split the curtains which actually gets a mixed reaction from the crowd, and actually more cheers, because they already know.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Already?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I guess so.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Ladies and Gentlemen...please welcome EWE Hall of Famer....JOHNNY CHAOS!!

Johnny and Drama continue their way down the ramp and get into the ring. Johnny looks around at the crowd for a moment before nodding. His music dies down as Drama gives him a mic. He waits a little bit for it to settle down.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
Well you know why I'm out here. This is actually kinda hard to talk about though.

Johnny stops for a moment shaking his head.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
It's been one hell of a ride. From a worthless little punk, to 5x Heavyweight Champion and EWE Hall of Famer. From unable to win a match if my life depended on it...to one hundred EWE Career Victories.

The crowd cheers that as Johnny nods.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
It's been a hell of a time. If I may, I'd like not to be Johnny Chaos right now. I'd like to talk to you as John Carter.

The crowd cheers that as he nods.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
I grew up watching this business, my Father was a 2x World Heavyweight Champion in another company. I dreamed I would one day find my own way, get my own World titles, and that happened here in EWE.

The crowd cheers again.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
I want to thank all of you. Weather you loved me, or hated me to the core, you made it all possible either way, and for that I thank you

The crowd cheers, showing appreciation. Johnny nods and then looks to Drama who has his Tag Team Title. He tells her to hand it to him.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
I'm going out, so I know that only leaves you all to wonder what's to happen with this. Well slipping back into Johnny Chaos. I know one person who would be perfect

Johnny smiles for a moment.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
I recently found respect for this man, and I know my partner would agree with my choice to replace me. With that being said, I introduce you all, to White Tiger's new partner and Co-Tag Team Champion...

Johnny points up to the entrance and there's a few seconds of silence before.

Derek Daniels: IT'S ALL ABOUT... ME!

"Champion" by Grinspoon hits and causes boos from the crowd when Derek Daniels splits the curtains, Undisputed Title around his waist.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Well look at this Steele, He's giving the title to the new and first ever 3x Undisputed Champion!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
So shocking...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Considering their history, it kinda is.

Derek continues down the ramp and enters the ring. Derek shakes Johnny's hand as Drama gives him a mic.

[-DEREK DANIELS-]
] Johnny it sucks to see you go man. Especially after we just now started to grow a little respect.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
I know, but if you're gonna go, may as well be when you're on top, and have nothing left to prove.

Derek nods, seeing his point. Even though one of his stablemates would say they have one thing he hasn't proven, and that is beating them after their last encounter ended in a draw.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
Ladies and Gentlemen...your Undisputed Champion...and new Co-Tag Team Champion....Derek Daniels!

The crowd boos, while few die hards still cheer, while Johnny hands Derek the Tag Team Title and he raises it up. Johnny and Drama start to leave when Derek stops him.

[-DEREK DANIELS-]
Hold up, you don't have to leave the show yet. I have my Hour Long celebration later on tonight, and I think you should be there.

Johnny laughs and nods as you read his lips "maybe." Johnny and Drama start to get out of the ring, but they are stopped, not by Derek again, but by the sound of the PA System.

IF YA SMELL...
WHAT THE ROCK...
IS COOKIN!!

The crowd explodes as "If Ya Smell..." by James Johnson continues over the PA System and Rock walks out through the curtains.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What the hell is he doing coming out here?!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It's his right Jimmy.

Rock continues down the ramp and produces his own mic half way down as his music cuts. Rock continues walking as he begins to speak.

[-THE ROCK-]
Woah woah woah woah....woah! What in the Blue Hell is going on here?!

The Crowd cheers as Rock continues his way down the ramp, while Johnny and Derek look at eachother then back to Rock.

[-THE ROCK-]
The Rock is very very confused. The Rock comes from a company, where you earned every single thing you got. Now The Rock has come to EWE, where apparently, everything is handed to you.

Rock stops at the end of the ramp as the crowd looks intrigued to see where he's going with this.

[-THE ROCK-]
Ever since the The Rock has gotten here...he seen Jack Michaels hand Abdul Q The Undisputed Championship....Abdul Q hand Mr. Man the X-Division Championship...Abdul also practically handed Christy Chaos the International Championship...and now...now Jimmy Cricket hands Derek Dunce the Tag Team Championship?

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
Dude, it's not Jimmy, it's...

[-THE ROCK-]
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!

The crowd roars, while Johnny doesn't seem as enthused.

[-DEREK DANIELS-]
You need to mind your own business.

[-THE ROCK-]
No no, you need to know your Damn Role, and Shut your Damn Mouth!

The crowd cheers again, loving it.

[-THE ROCK-]
The Rock wasn't talking to you was he? The Rock will address you, when he wants to Address your Monkey Ass. The Rock was talking about Jerkens Cream over here.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
Get my damn na...

[-THE ROCK-]
No no no, you don't speak, you have said more than enough. Now is The Great One's time to talk. The Rock has something he came out here to get off his chest. Believe it or not, The Rock didn't come out here for you, The Rock can give a monkeys left Testicle about Jennifer Crumpet over here.

The crowd cheers, as Johnny seems very furious by now, while Drama is trying to calm him down.

[-THE ROCK-]
Dunken Donuts, The Rock is out here to address you.

The crowd cheers as Derek seems ready to pounce now.

[-THE ROCK-]
No no, easy there Double Dixy...not just you...White Tranny, I know you hear The Great One, he's talking to you too.

The crowd cheers again.

[-THE ROCK-]
The Rock's not done yet. Android #18...The Steriod clad...F-F-FREAK! The Rock is talking to you too...

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I think I see a pattern here...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
He better watch it.

[-THE ROCK-]
No, no, no...The Great One's not done yet...Donkey Crap...The Rock is talking to your Irish Money Ass too...Above All else The Rock is talking about...THE OLD AND BUSTED, COULD NEVER BE LUSTED, HIGH SOCIETY'S FEARLESS LEADER, COULDN'T EVEN SCARE A HALF RETARDED CHEERLEADER, THINKS HE HAS STYLE THINKS HE HAS CLASS, ALWAYS READY TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS!

The crowd roars with laughter and cheers as Derek is very angry by now. Rock looks over to Derek and smiles.  

[-THE ROCK-]
Together you Jabroni's are The High Society. The Rock heard you all last time on Chaos. Yeah, The Rock heard every word. You Jabrini's think you are above every, and The Rock means, everyone on the EWE Roster. One problem, among that Roster... is The Great One.

The crowd cheers.

[-THE ROCK-]
You Jabroni's wanted to run your mouths, now The Rock is here to let you know of one person who's not going to take it. No no, THE JABRONI BEATIN, LA LA PIE EATIN, HEART STOPPIN, ELBOW DROPPIN, ELECTRIFYING THE BOYS THE GIRLS THE YOUNG EVEN THE OLD HAGS, LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE LOW SCUMBAGS!

The crowd cheers as Derek shakes his head.  

[-THE ROCK-]
IF YA SMELLLLLLLL LA LA LA LA LA...WHAT THE ROCK!

Before Rock can finish he's hit in the back by White Tiger! This causes the crowd to boo of course.  

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Wait a minute!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Wait nothing, you can't go talking crap about someone and expect them to just sit there on their ass.

WT continues to attack Rock, but Rock starts to fight back as the crowd cheers, but soon Derek and Johnny join in, and of course the numbers gets to even The Rock. They stomp the crap out of Rock before bringing him in the ring. Johnny directs traffic as he tells them to pick him up. WT and Derek pick Rock up. Johnny slaps him, which causes the crowd to boo.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Oh, come on!

Johnny suddenly nails Rock with an Extreme MakeOver, getting more boos from the crowd. Johnny picks up his mic and stands over Rock bending down in his face.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
Make your jokes, pretending to mess up my name...but now you, nor everyone else, will EVER...forget the name...

Johnny leans closer to Rock's face.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
JOHNNY FUCKIN CHAOS!!!

Johnny drops the mic and tells WT and Derek to go ahead and finish him off as "Goin Down" hits and he rolls out of the ring.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Yea, such a great way to go out Johnny.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
You think so too? That's awesome we finally agree!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I was being sarcastic.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Well you're stupid, he just laid out one of the biggest names in the Wresting Industry.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
With help...

WT and Derek continue stomping at Rock as Johnny and Drama part through the curtains. The crowd is doing nothing but booing this whole time. Suddenly the music stops and the lights go out.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What the...

The arena stays dark for a moment, then when they come back on, we see WT and DDD looking around confused. We also see someone standing on the turnbukle which the crowd cheers about.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It's The Hurricane!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What the hell is this idiot doing?

Derek notices him first and goes to get up, but Hurricane jumps off with a diving cross body. WT sees this and quickly grabs Hurricane, lifting him up for a Power Bomb. Hurricane counters with a Hurranicanna, sending WT over the top rope to the floor!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Look at this!

Derek gets back up, but Hurricane quickly clotheslines him over the top too! The crowd roars as The re-united Dynamic Legends get up unsure what exactly just happened. They look in the ring at Hurricane who does a guarding pose by The Rock.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What the hell has just happened?!

As the camera's return from break, Garack is already in the ring as "New York, New York" by B.O.B. hits over the PA System. The crowd cheers as Abdul splits the curtains, still wearing the helmet he had last week.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall...in the ring...GARACK OBAMA!...and his opponent, on the way to the ring...from Hells Kitchen, New York...weighing in at 250 pounds...ABDUL Q!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Here he comes, the former Undisputed Champion.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Keyword, Former. He quit though, like the little bitch that he is.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
No he didn't a tape recorder did.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Same difference, him and the whole Breakfast Club are a band of losers.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I think it's called Bed n Breakfast...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Like it matters.

Abdul slides into the ring and he quickly spears Garrack with his hemet hitting Garrack in the gut. The ref is thrown off but jumps to call for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Garack Obama Vs. Abdul Q

[ Abdul wastes no time with Garack as he quickly locks in the Blind Faith. Garack fights for freedom, but ultimately has no choice but to tap. ]

WINNER at 0:46: ABDUL Q

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The winner of this match...ABDUL Q!!

"New York, New York" hits again as Abdul celebrates. Meanwhile the camera's switch to an Extreme OverLoad Promo.

IT'S TIME AGAIN..

GET READY FOR THE FAN'S FAVORITE PAY PER VIEW OF THE YEAR..

FOR ONCE A YEAR, YOU'RE IN CONTROL!

THE DESTINY OF YOUR FAVORITE EWE SUPERSTARS AND DIVA'S...

LIES IN YOU..WHEN YOU HAVE THE POWER!

EWE PRESENTS EXTREME OVERLOAD
LIVE JULY 3RD, ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!

As the camera comes back to ringside Chris Fame is pacing.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The following contest is an International Title Ballot match scheduled for one fall. In the ring...from Detroit, Michigan...weighing in at 227 pounds...CHRIS FAME!

"Words I Never Said" by Lupe Fiasco ft. Skyler Grey hits and the crowd cheers as Dorian walks through the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
And his opponent...from Montreal, Quebec, Canada...weighin in at 210 pounds...DORIAN XERO!!

Dorian continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring. The two stare eachother over for a moment before the bell rings.

INTERNATIONAL TITLE BALLOT #1
STANDARD MATCH

Chris Fame Vs. Dorian Xero

[ It's a shame really...after crushing the secret idenity of EWE Hall of Famer and 3x Heavyweight Champion Cameron Hayden, aka Alex Evers(hey he's gone now why does it matter?), likewise with Sean Lewis another Hall of famer and 3x Heavyweight Champion, then there's the Hall of Famer and 5x Heavyweight Champion White Tiger. All these men fell in the quest...but it's newcomer Dorian Xero that quickly dispatches of Chris Fame and kills the quest dead in it's tracks. ]

WINNER at 1:52: DORIAN XERO

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Here is your winner...DORIAN XERO!!

As Dorian celebrates, suddenly "New York, New York" by B.o.B and Alicia Keys blasts onto the PA system, as Abdul Q appears on the top of the ramp.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Looks like business is about to pick up.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
But what does Abdul Q want with Dorian Xero?

Abdul Q begins walking down the ramp, as Dorian onlooks. Abdul begins clapping his hand, and then grabs a mic, as he enters the ring.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Everybody give it up for Dorian Xero.

Abdul worked the crowd up to cheer further for Dorian.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Congratulations Mr Xero, you just made a statement.

Abdul Q shakes Dorian Xero's hand.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Chris Fame, guaranteed he would go undefeated until Wrestlemania 8.

The crowd gave a mixed reaction to Fame's claims.

[-ABDUL Q-]
And it looked like it was going good. He went through the best, the cream of the crop, Sean Lewis and White Tiger.

The crowd gave more heat towards Fame, they didnt like how he beat two of their icons.

[-ABDUL Q-]
I guess you didn't read the script.

Abdul looked at Dorian with a cheeky smile.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Because the streak...

He paused.

[-ABDUL Q-]
IS OVER!

Abdul then points over to Dorian, as the crowd give him a wild pop.

[-ABDUL Q-]
And this is the man who done it.

Abdul high fives Dorian, and then levels with him.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Now I'm not just out here to float your boat.

Which is coincidentally, what Abdul Q and Christy Chaos went on in their date, but that's not important.

[-ABDUL Q-]
You might possibly be, the best EWE has ever seen. And while I know by way of your victory here tonight, you just entered the International Title ballot, and that could well mean that you beat one of Bed N' Breakfast own in Christy Chaos at Extreme Overload.

Abdul Q was faced with a dilemma, but he was perfectly happy to accept that dilemma.

[-ABDUL Q-]
But that doesn't matter to me. You have ambition, and I respect that, you want to reach the top, and that is what every person entering EWE
should aspire towards.

Abdul Q then got to the point for Dorian.

[-ABDUL Q-]
So I'm here with an offer. As you can see tonight, a party is underway, a party of High Society's Derek Daniels Undisputed Championship Reign.

The crowd let off a massive boo.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Later on, I wouldn't say we're party poopers, but Bed N Breakfast have plans on joining on in the fun. Who are we to say no to a party?

Abdul worked up the crowd, as they had a suspicion that Bed N Breakfast would do more than just "join the party".

[-ABDUL Q-]
I want you there Dorian. And if you decide to accompany Bed N Breakfast to the party, I'll see it as your official induction into Bed N Breakfast.

The crowd are left excited. Would Dorian accept?

[-ABDUL Q-]
The choice is yours.

Abdul then leaves the ring.

[-ABDUL Q-]
SAFE.PEACE.ABDUL.

Abdul walks up the ramp and exits, giving Dorian something to think about as "Word I Never Said" by Lupe Fiasco ft. Skylar Grey plays for Dorian to continue celebrating, before heading to a commerical break.

As the camera's return back from commercial, Jericho is already ready.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. In the ring...from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada...weighing in at 226 pounds...Y2J! CHRIS JERICHO!!

Jericho holds his arms up as he gets a mix of cheers and boos.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?!
YOU'RE IN THE JUGLE BABY!
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!!

The crowd erupts with boos as "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses hits over the PA System. WT steps out with the Tag Team Title locked around his waist, getting even more boos.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
And his opponent...from Rawlins Wyoming...weighin in at 229 pounds...He is one half of the EWE Tag Team Champions...WHITE TIGER!!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
The EWE Legend Steele.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
We know Jimmy, we know.

WT continues his way down the ramp and rolls into the ring. He smirks at Jericho before raising up his Tag Team Title. He drops it in the corner before suddenly hitting Jericho with a hard right as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
White Tiger Vs. Chris Jericho

[ Much like the first match, it's no time at all before WT locks Jericho in the Tiger's Snare. Jericho also tries to fight to stay alive, but doesn't have much of a choice. ]

WINNER at 1:12: WHITE TIGER

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Here is your winner...WHITE TIGER!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Well The Legend has won.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
As if there was doubt?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I expected more from Jericho honestly.

WT heads up the ramp, as does Jericho while the camera's go backstage to the parking lot. A Limo pulls in as the crowd cheers. The camera looks at the license plate to see "CHAOSGM" which makes them cheer even more.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
IT'S HIM!...OR HER!...I don't really know!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It's the General Manager of Chaos whoever it is!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Who is it?! I want to know!

Rather than getting their answer, the camera's return to ringside as "Broken Dreams" by too lazy to say, hits over the PA System. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Bliston comes through the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The following contest is an X-Division Ballot Match set for one fall! Introducing first...from Montreal Canada...weighing in at 256 pounds...DAVE BLISTON!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Who's going to go on the ballot to face Mr. Man at Extreme OverLoad? We're about to find out the first one right now.

Bliston slides into the ring as he awaits his opponent. "Turn the Page" by Metallica hits and the crowd boos as Wilfrid makes his way out.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
And his opponent. From Prison City, Rahway, New Jersey...weighing in at 189 Pounds...KYLE WILFRID!!

Wilfrid continues his way down the ramp and slides into the ring...

X-DIVISION TITLE BALLOT #1
STANDARD MATCH

Dave Bliston Vs. Kyle Wilfrid

[ The first match of the evening that had offense from both sides...Not to say it was a good match though. None the less both men go back and forth, but it's a quick Death From Above that puts this one away.   ]

WINNER at 2:38: DAVE BLISTON
Judges: 2 Out of 3

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Here is your winner, DAVE BLISTON!!

"Broken Dreams" hits again as Bliston begins celebrating.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I don't believe it...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Dave Bliston is going to Extreme OverLoad!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
But his promo was broken, it played over like a broken record, and I don't mean he was being repetitive.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Not sure how promo's matter, but neither done very whoopy this week anyway.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
True, I guess.

Bliston continues to celebrate as the camera fades to a commercial.

As the camera's return back from commercial MMvC 3 Theme hits over the PA System as Deadpool makes his way out through the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first...DEADPOOL!

Deadpool continues down the ramp. He waits in the ring until "Modern Day Cowboy" by Tesla hits over the PA System. There's a flury of boos and cheers, mostly boos, as Dutch comes out through the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
And his opponent...from Laughlin, Nevada...weighing in at 245 pounds...THE IRISH FURY...DUTCH CLARK!!

Dutch continues his way down the ramp, not seeming in a very good mood as he quickly rolls into the ring. The ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Dutch Clark Vs. Deadpool

[ Deadpool tries to get the early advantage over Dutch, and manages to hit a couple of big moves. That's about it though as The Irish Fury takes him to the woodshed for the rest of the match. One Furious DDT Later, and Dutch finds himself on the winning side of things. ]

WINNER at 3:15: DUTCH CLARK

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The winner of this match....The Irish Fury...DUTCH CLARK!!

"Modern Day Cowboy" hits again as the ref raises Dutch's hand. Suddenly his song cuts though and is replaced with "New York, New York" by BoB. the crowd cheers as Abdul walks out on the stage for the 3rd time tonight.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What the hell? He's not even the Champion anymore, why is this the Abdul show?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I'm sure he's got something important to say though.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
It's Abdul, Steele.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Hey there Dutch, congrats on the big win there. I know you're happy about that. I'm sure you had a good time whooping his ass, guess what, we both had a good time tonight. Yeah, check this out.

Abdul points up to the titan tron, and it begins to show footage from earlier tonight.

Abdul Q finds himself waiting by the Wisconsin Pier in Milwaukee overlooking Lake Michigan. He is dressed in a Charcoal Massimo Dutti Suit, with a Navy Blue Shirt and Indigo Trousers, and a pair of brown leather Louis Vutton Boatdeck Shoes. He is also wearing the New York Giants Football Helmet across his head to cover his facial screwdriver injury suffered at Aftermath. He waits eagerly for Christy Chaos's arrival.

[-ABDUL Q-]
I'm bringing Sexy Back!

While the camera man tries to convince Abdul he's not Justin Timberlake, Christy Chaos is seen walking down the pier walk moving towards Abdul Q. Christy Chaos is wearing a stunning Violet Alexander McQueen Dress, with Pink Espadrilles Flats by Lacoste. Abdul is taken aback by what Christy is wearing, as she approaches him face to face. Abdul smiles, but the first thing Christy responds with is.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
God Abdul, take that stupid helmet off.

Christy goes to remove the helmet, but Abdul stops her.

[-ABDUL Q-]
But my face, my beautiful face.

Christy then gives Abdul some words of advice.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
You're beautiful just the way you are.

Abdul smiled, Christy rolled her eyes.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
You can wear your beloved sunglasses if it's bothering you that much.

Abdul then allows Christy to remove the football helmet. She then places a pair of sunglasses over his eyes. Abdul felt abit strange.

[-ABDUL Q-]
What happened to my old ones?

Christy stuttered, and then told him the unfortunate news.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
I caught Manny jacking off them, so I brought you a new pair.

Abdul should have been grossed out, but he was too happy with his new pair Christy got him.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Thanks. They're pimp.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
You look much better.

Abdul and Christy then hug, greeting one another.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Did you bring your bathing suit?

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
Yes I'm wearing it underneath the dress. Do you like?

Christy posed for Abdul, he nodded his head and drooled like a puppy.

[-ABDUL Q-]
I LOVE IT!

Abdul then extended out his hand.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Come on, I got something to show you.

Christy then puts her hand and trust in Abdul, as they skip off down the pierwalk like a bunch of little kids, stopping infront of a boat.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
A Boat?

[-ABDUL Q-]
It's not a Boat, It's a Yacht.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
What are we going to do?

[-ABDUL Q-]
We're going to go skinny dipping.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
But it's a boat?

[-ABDUL Q-]
Do you get sea sick or something?

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
No.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Then just trust me. You're about to have the experience of a lifetime.

Christy and Abdul then hop on the boat, as a sailorman that looks like PopEye, starts up the boat engine, and begins driving into the heart of Lake Michigan. Abdul pops open a bottle of Champagne, and pours himself and Christy a Glass. As they admire the beauty of the lake. The boat then stops in the middle of Lake Michigan.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
What happened? Did we break down?

[-ABDUL Q-]
Nope! We're here.

Abdul then begins getting undressed out of his suit. Christy looks abit surprised.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
Umm I don't know what you're playing at Abdul, but I didn't agree to doing that.

Abdul looks at Christy blankly, no idea what she's talking about. He then looks at himself and realises he's down to his briefs, and gets how it may look.

[-ABDUL Q-]
We're not doing that. We're going Skinny Dipping.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
Here?

[-ABDUL Q-]
Yes, Here.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
But we're in the middle of nowhere

[-ABDUL Q-]
Come on Christy. Live A Little. Take a Leap of Faith.

Christy shrugs and then just agrees, putting her glass of champagne to the side, and then taking off her dress and shoes, to reveal a black and white striped bathing suit. Abdul checks her out. Christy gives him a look.

[-ABDUL Q-]
What? You wear much less in the wrestling ring.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
No I don't.

Abdul then sniggered, as he held Christy hand, and then they both jumped off the boat into the Lake simulateneously.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
Holy Shit, the water is cold.

Abdul then saw his opening.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Here let me warm you up.

Abdul then swam next to Christy, and held her tight to provide warmth.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
That feels so good.

Abdul tooted his own horn.

[-ABDUL Q-]
It always does.

In the distances, sharks were lurking. Christy spotted them, and got freaked out.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
Abdul, theres a shark in the water.

Abdul was busy trying to slowly move his hands down onto Christys ass, was paused on his conquest, as he looked over to the sharks. While Christy was getting frightened, Abdul wasn't afraid.

[-ABDUL Q-]
They're not sharks.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
Yes they are, look at the pointy fins.

[-ABDUL Q-]
They're my special surprise.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
You came here to have me killed by sharks? What are you a psycho?

Christy began throwing a strop in the water, as Abdul tried to console her.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Woah! Calm Down Christy. It's not what you think.

The sharks then approached Christy and Abdul. Christy shrieked as she gripped onto Abdul like never before. The sharks then stopped, and then emerged from the water, except they weren't sharks, they were baby dolphins.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
Oh My God! They're so CUTE!

Christy then let go of Abdul, getting excited as she swam nearer to the dolphins who played with her. Abdul then joined in, even teasing one of the dolphins with a can of tuna, but not giving it to them. They responded by stealing Abdul's briefs, leaving him to go commando as the scene ended.

The scene returns to live where Dutch is ready to snap. Abdul we notice has done left though, but that doesn't stop Dutch to go in search of him as the camera's fade to a commercial.

:: TO BE CONTINUED ::

Last edited by JAY on Tue May 09, 2023 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #127: June 13th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Chaos #127: June 13th, 2011   Monday Night Chaos #127: June 13th, 2011 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 6:02 pm

:: PART TWO ::

As the Camera's return "If Ya Smell.." by James Johnson hits over the PA getting a huge roar from the crowd as Rock splits the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The Following contest is scheduled for one fall!...On his way to the ring...from Miami Florida...weighing in at 260 pounds...THE ROCK!

Rock continues his way down the ramp as the crowd continues to cheer.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Here comes the Most Electrifying man in Sports Entertainment.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
He got one electrifying ass whooping at the start of the show.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
He took one hell of a beatdown by The Extreme Dynamic Legends before being saved by EWE's resident Superhero The Hurricane, which was kind of odd actually.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Forget that, did you actually combine the Extreme Legends and Dynamic Legends into one name?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Yes I did, did you like it?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
For once, I think so. Don't get used to it though, you're still a tool.

Rock continues acrossed the apron before climbing the turnbukle and throwing his arm up and sniffing the air. The Rock gets in the ring and does the same thing on the opposite turnbukle before "Smart Went Crazy" by The Atmosphere hits. The crowd continues to cheer as Sean Lewis comes out.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
And his opponent...from Minneapolis, Minnesota...weighing in at 219 pounds...SEAN...SLUG...LEWIS!!

Lewis continues his way down the ramp as the crowd continues to cheer.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
And now EWE Hall of Famer, Sean Lewis.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
EWE Douche-Bag you mean.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What have you got against Sean Lewis?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I can't answer that...

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Because you don't know...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Because this is only a two hour broadcast.

Lewis rolls into the ring and looks at Rock as the two begin to stare eachother over and slowly pace around the ring.

STANDARD MATCH
The Rock Vs Sean "Slug" Lewis

[ FINALLY...No pun intended...a match worth talking about. Both men go back and forth for awhile getting the crowd hyped up. Eventually Rock starts breaking away with the momentum, especially after he hits The Layeth The SmackDown at 3:14. Rock made the cover but only got a two count. At 3:46 Rock hit a Samoan Drop and made another cover for another two count. At 4:35 Rock hit a Flowing Snap DDT and followed with a kip-up which got the crowd pumped up. Rock grabbed Lewis' leg and proceeded to lock in a Sharpshooter! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Lewis is in trouble here!

[ Lewis fights to reach the ropes, he's close, but just out of reach. When it seems he may tap, he finally makes a final lunge and gets the bottom rope, causing the crowd to cheer. Rock goes to pick Lewis up, only to be hit with an Updraft! Talk about irony? Lewis makes the cover, but Rock gets the shoulder up. Lewis starts to build momentum as he launches Rock into the corner, then gives chase to hit a Stinger Splash. At 6:02 Lewis hits a Superkick and follows up with another near fall. Finally at 6:38 Lewis locks in The S-Works! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
S-Works locked in!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
The Great One may have to tap!

[ Rock screams and reaches for the ropes, but he's nowhere close. Two rolls around the ring though and he gets the rope, as the crowd once again cheers. Rock and Lewis get back up and begin trading rights as the crowd cheers each one. Rock finally blocks one and hits a second, then a third, then he opens his hand and spits on it before delievering one more knocking Lewis down. As Lewis gets up Rock grabs him and throws him into the corner, where Lewis quickly hits Whisper in the Wind! The crowd cheers again, really unsure who to cheer for, Lewis makes the cover getting another two count. The two battle a little while longer until, Rock hits a spinebuster...Following that...well you already know, The Most Electrifying Move in ALL of Entertainment, THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW! Rock makes the cover, and gets the one, two, three! ]

WINNER at 8:42: THE ROCK
Judges: 2 Out of 2

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Here is your winner...THE ROCK!!

"If Ya Smell..." Hits as Rock begins to celebrate. After a few moments Sean Lewis gets to his feet. Rock looks at him for a moment and then nods, extending his hand. Sean Lewis returns the handshake before leaving the ring for The Rock to do his thing.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Well I guess he earned that respect.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
They can both be over-rated together now, yay.

The camera comes backstage where we see Mr. Man looking at the monitor shaking his head.

[-MR. MAN-]
You said it Jimmy, you said it..

[-ABDUL Q-]
What do you have against Rock and Sean Lewis?

[-MR. MAN-]
Hey, you can't have same font color as me in the same scene..

[-ABDUL Q-]
Why?

[-MR. MAN-]
It'll get confusing...

[-ABDUL Q-]
People can't read the names?

[-MR. MAN-]
I don't know...

[-ABDUL Q-]
If it bugs you, then change yours.

[-MR. MAN-]
Why should I change? I was here first, you change yours!

[-ABDUL Q-]
I had it first...

[-MR. MAN-]
How do you figure?

[-ABDUL Q-]
Cause I already been part of like half the show, and thus used it before you did.

[-MR. MAN-]
That's true...

Mr Man nods agreeing with the point.

[-MR. MAN-]
There, now where was we? Now that we spent all that time arguing about our font.

[-ABDUL Q-]
You started it... Anyways, what do you got against Sean Lewis and The Rock? I used to team with Sean you know?

[-MR. MAN-]
True...

[-ABDUL Q-]
And Did you see The Rock earlier? He went out there and laid the verbal SmackDown on our enemies The High Sucksiety.

Mr Man chuckles.

[-MR. MAN-]
That he did...

[-ABDUL Q-]
Forget them though, that's not why I'm here. I'm here to wish you luck.

[-MR. MAN-]
Thanks, but I can handle Mickie.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Well that too, but there's something else I was gonna wish you luck on...

Mr Man looks at Abdul intrigued as to what he means, actually we all are, but are left to wonder what he's about to tell him, because the camera's cut to a commercial break.

The camera's return as the light's dim.

STAND BACK!
THERE'S A HURRICANE COMING THROUGH!!

The crowd erupts as Hurricane flies through the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall where the winner will get a spot on the International Title Ballot and the loser on the X-Division Title Ballot at Extreme OverLoad...introducing first...weighing in at 215 pounds...THE HURRICANE!

The Hurricane continues down the ramp as the crowd cheers him.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
This guy is such a moron.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
We know how you feel about him Jimmy.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
He's gonna get crushed, trust me.

The Hurricane stands ready in the ring as "Trouble" by Pink hits over the PA System. The crowd boos as Eighteen splits the curtains and begins her way down the ramp.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
And his opponent...from St. Cloud, Minnesota...ANDROID #18!!

Eighteen continues down the ramp ignoring the fans as she rolls into the ring.

INTERNATIONAL(Winner)/X-DIVISION(Loser) TITLE BALLOT #2
STANDARD MATCH

Android #18 Vs. The Hurricane

[ 18 and Hurricane circle the ring as 18 just kinda smirks at Hurricane to bring it. Hurricane does just that charging at Eighteen, but she quickly drops him with a clothesline! 18 Laughs while the crowd just boos. She motions Hurricane to get back up and try again, and sure enough he does. This time Eighteen picks Hurricane up and hits a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. Eighteen taunts the booing fans with a smile on her face. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
She is just toying with The Hurricane.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I know, it's great ain't it?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It's dispicable.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Says a loser like you.

[ She continues to toy with Hurricane for awhile before ultimately locking in the 18 Points of Pain. The Hurricane screams while 18 smiles, and the crowd boos. 18 continues to apply the pressure as Hurricane fights to stay in it. Through Howling Torture, and Pouring Pain, No Tap out comes from The Hurricane! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
That was dumb, Jay...

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Who are you talking to?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Forget it.

[ Hurricane finally gets the ropes and the crowd explodes. 18 shrugs as she gets up and taunts him to get back up so she can pick on him some more. 18 Laughs when Hurricane stands up and does The Hurri-Pose, but she shoulda remembered the next part instead of laughing, as she gets nailed with a Shining Wizard! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
He ain't done yet!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Lucky shot.

[ The crowd cheers as 18 gets up holding her head in almost rage. Hurricane quickly hits a Snap Suplex as the crowd cheers some more. Hurricane climbs the turnbukle and as 18 was getting him he hits an Overcast! He climbs the turnbukle again and tells her to get up. As she does he jumps off and hits a diving cross body. He covers getting a two count before 18 Kicks out in anger. Hurricane smiles as 18 gets up and stares at him in rage. Her hands suddenly start to light up, but suddenly they go out. She throws her arms out to Hurricane before rolling out of the ring. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Where the heck is she going?

[ Hurricane looks at the fan asking "Wassupwith that" 18 heads up the ramp and smiles at Hurricane as the ref has reached a count of 7 while the crowd is insanely booing. She looks at the camera and says "See you Soon Manny". As she walks back through the curtains the ref reaches the count of 10. ]

WINNER at 6:49: THE HURRICANE

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Here is your winner, The Hurricane!

"Stand Back" hits as Hurricane seems somewhat disappointed on how that went down.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I can't believe she would do that...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Why does she care? Now she gets another chance to shut Mr. Man up.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
That is, if he's still Champion.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Touche.

The scene comes back from a commercial break as we go to Jimmy Justice and Jonathan Steele at ringside. Jimmy has a big smile on his face, Jonathan—not so much.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
And it's upon us folks! The hour long celebration of the newly crowned Undisputed Champion…"Dynamic" Derek Daniels.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Derek has paid for a whole hours worth of television so he can come out here and quote: "entertain the masses" with a celebration to end all celebrations…I can't wait to see what he has in store.

The lights dim and "Chariots of Fire" begins to play and all of the lights go down and a slideshow begins up on the EWE-tron as the crowd begins to boo as the name "Dynamic" Derek Daniels pops up on the screen.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What in the hell is this?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
It's great, Steele! We get to take all of it in tonight, an hour long celebration!

Pictures begin to flash up on the screen of random matches in Derek's career all leading up to the last one of Derek driving the screw driver into Abdul Q's head, and then of him being lifted on the shoulders of White Tiger, Dutch Clark and Jack Michaels. The screen fades in on Derek's face holding up the title as fireworks begin to go off…Way more fireworks than at the beginning of the show.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
WOOOO! This is awesome Steele! A fireworks show just for Derek Daniels!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Are you kidding me?

The fireworks show lasts way too long and then over the loud speaker we hear Derek's voice. "IT'S ALL…ABOUT..ME!!!' and then "Champion" by Grinspoon breaks out on the speakers and out walks Derek—well he isn't walking. He is being carried to the wing on a platform carried by road workers in the back. He is standing on the platform. A microphone in his hand.

[-DEREK DANIELS-]
FOR I'M A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW. FOR I'M A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW, FOR I'M A JOLLY GOOD FELLLOOOOWWWWWWWWWW….AND all of you FREAKIN' SUCK.

The crowd boo's as Derek is standing on the platform as his music lowers and in the ring we see stage hands setting up long columns and a table with presents on it. The crowd is booing loudly as the platform is lowered to ring level and Derek gets in the ring, wearing his best suit with the Undisputed title over his shoulder.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Are those presents in the ring? It isn't his birthday! This is a travesty. Someone needs to come out and stop this...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Let the man have his moment of glory, Steele!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It has already been ten minutes and he isn't even in the ring!

Derek gets into the ring and the lights come up on the ring as he holds up his Undisputed title much to the dislike of the crowds.

[-DEREK DANIELS-]
How does it feel? How does it feel that every one of you idiots cheered your little hearts out for Abdul Q, yet he came up short? Just like I said he would. How does it feel that you all said I couldn't make Abdul Q quit…And I did.

Boos from the crowd as they begin to chant "Cheater". Derek looks offended.

[-DEREK DANIELS-]
WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHEATER? Everyone saw Abdul Q say the words I quit. He can deny it all he wants, he can cry about it all he wants. Fact of the matter is..I'm the champ and he's not…Ahahahahaaaaaa. Let's see the replay from last night shall we?

We see the replay and Abdul Q passed out from pain, tied up in the ropes with blood smearing down his face. Derek holds the microphone to his lips, but the camera cuts away and all we hear is "I QUIT" by Abdul, probably from an earlier promo for the match. When we come back from the rewind from last night's match a large banner has came down, it's literally just a HUGE portrait of Derek Daniels with the Undisputed title over his shoulder and it hangs right over the announce table, creating a back drop.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Where in the hell did this come from?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What a celebration Steele! Derek Daniels spared no expense for this party! This banner is huge! I don't think any of the fans behind us can see.

It's true, it literally blocks the view of some fans as they begin to boo louder as Derek parades around the ring with the title over his shoulder. He looks down at his expensive watch.

[-DEREK DANIELS-]
The good news is…We are only 15 minutes in! Now, start the confetti and I have written a little song for all of my lovely fans!

The crowd begins to boo as confetti begins falling from the ceiling as the song "We are the champions" begins to play in the back. Derek begins singing along horribly off key.

[-DEREK DANIELS-]
I AM THE CHAMPION…AGAIN…..AND I'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING…TIL THE ENDDDD! I AM THE CHAMPION! I AM THE CHAMPION.

The crowd is almost drowning him out with boos.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
This is terrible...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Who knew Derek had such a lovely singing voice?!

[-DEREK DANIELS-]
No time for Abdul Q because I am the champion….OF THE WORLLLLLDDDDDDD.

He holds up his title as now a couple of inches of confetti is in the ring as the lights come up on the box of presents for Derek Daniels.

[-DEREK DANIELS-]
Now it's time for the gift opening. We are a little behind schedule, but that's okay if we run over!

The crowd boos as Derek walks over and looks at the first present. It's from Dutch Clark. He holds it up to show the crowd and opens it and it's two 30 packs of Guinness. Derek laughs.

[-DEREK DANIELS-]
Thank you Dutch! Now on to the next one.

He opens the next one and it's a certificate, to have his party catered by Bed ‘N Breakfast. Derek looks up, his eyes narrow as the camera gets a close up on the paper, signed by Abdul, Mr. Man and Christy Chaos. The crowd begins to cheer as he rips the paper up. He seems nervous now.

[-DEREK DANIELS-]
Alright, now is a good time to have my good friends, High Society to come out to the ring to join me. Come on out, High Society!

The camera goes to the EWE-Tron where it was a picture of Derek's face. Instead it's the locker room of High Society…Except there's a forklift in front of it with the long arms going underneath the door, trapping whoever it is in there. We hear High Society beating on the door to get out. Mr. Man steps into the scene with the X-Division title on his belt with a smirk and a wave to Derek as he walks toward the ring.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
OH MY! High Society is trapped in their locker room!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
No! This isn't fair! They can't ruin Derek's hour long celebration party! He paid for all of this! Someone stop this!

[-DEREK DANIELS-]
SECURITY! GO ARREST THAT MAN! Alright. I'm cutting this short!

That's the biggest pop all night as Derek grabs his Undisputed title and slaps it around his waist and then leaps from the ring and goes to escape through the crowd, but when he goes to jump over the barricade, Christy Chaos is standing over it with a chair and the International title around her waist and a smirk on her face. Derek backs up. Mr. Man comes out of the other direction, forcing Derek to slide back in the ring. He has his back turned to the ramp, but not for long when ‘New York, New York' hits and the crowd goes NUTS.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
HERE COMES THE FORMER CHAMPION ABDUL Q!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Someone has to get out here and stop this!

Derek pauses and then turns around to see Abdul Q making a bee-line for the ring. He slides in and before Derek can even touch him, Abdul Q dodges a clothesline and lifts Derek up on his shoulders and gives him a THUNDEROUS Bedtime. The crowd is going nuts as Abdul then drops down and gives Derek the Blind Faith and almost instantly Derek begins tapping as Christy and Mr. Man crawl into the ring.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Bed n Breakfast getting some revenge from Aftermath!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Someone stop this right now! Where is High Society!

Abdul keeps the hold locked in until finally Derek passes out and he lets go. Mr. Man quickly leaps in and turns Derek over on his back and pulls him close to the corner. He goes up top and nails Derek with a HUGE Future Splash and then right after that Christy is on the other turnbuckle and as soon as Mr. Man hops up she hits her Star Struck! Both had their titles on and Derek is stopped out of the ring as Abdul grabs the Undisputed title holding it up. The crowd is losing it. Abdul points to the huge Derek Daniels banner. He crawls out of the ring to go tear it down. Mr. Man and Christy both watch. Egging on the crowd.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
RIP IT DOWN! YEAH!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Keep your pants on , Steele!

They aren't looking but High Society finally hits the ramp. Dutch, 18 and White Tiger. Abdul is busy trying to take the huge banner down but Mr. Man and Christy turn just in time. Dutch is first to hit the ring and he goes for Mr. Man. 18 goes over to check on Derek and WT goes in to take on Christy. Christy dodges a clothesline from White Tiger and gives him a chick kick sending him topping onto the apron, Dutch slams Mr. Man down and both Christy and Dutch back into one another and turn around about to swing, but both pause for a second. Dutch backs away ever so slightly, until 18 hits the ring and hits Christy from behind. Suddenly Dorian Xero comes rushing down the ramp as the crowd roars.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What's Dorian doing out here now?!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Looks to me like he's answering Abdul.

Dorian hits an unsuspecting Dutch with a clothesline. For good measure he gives 18 one too. The crowd cheers, until WT nails Dorian with a Struck Down as 18 and Dutch get back up.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
And just like that, all is right in the world! Hahaha!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Just too many numbers and Abdul don't realize what's happening.

Abdul rips the banner down to the applause of the crowd as it falls over them and they begin to tear it to shreds, he then hops down. Grabs a chair and slides into the ring. BOOM. He nails Dutch. BOOM he nails WT who falls on out of the ring. BOOM he nails 18 who also topples over to the outside. Abdul runs around the ring like a mad man as he single handedly takes out High Society, the crowd losing it again.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
ABDUL CLEANS HOUSE! IS HE EVER MAD?!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
He's CHEATING, he's using a chair!

Abdul begins to destroy all of the decorations and presents in the ring with the chair. Dorian, Christy and Mr. Man have gotten back to their feet while High Society has gathered at the bottom of the ramp, having to hold Derek up. Mr. Man raises his belt in the air, followed by Christy and then Abdul holds the Undisputed title in the air before throwing it over the top rope to Derek. Dutch is about to go back into the ring until WT calls off the dogs and they head back up the ramp.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
So much for that one hour celebration! Bed n Breakfast get revenge in a fashion that we have never seen in EWE before!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
This is sad. Abdul is such a sore loser he isn't going to let Derek celebrate just a little! Jealous much?

The scene fades into a commercial with the three still holding up their titles, High Society pauses once at the top of the ramp to look back, and then retreat to the locker room.

As the camera's return to ringside, Jennifer Sparks stands ready.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The Following contested is tonight's featured Main Event and is an EWE X-Division Championship Match set for one fall!

"Hardcore Country" by Mickie James hits which the crowd begins to boo as Mickie comes out through the curtains sporting her "Queen's" Title.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
] Introducing first, the Challenger...From Richmond Virginia....MICKIE JAMES!!

Mickie continues her way down the ramp as the crowd continues to boo.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Perhaps Mickie's biggest match to date, and she's had quite a few.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I hope she pulls it off and beats that fool Mr. Man...But here's what I want to know, where the hell is Eighteen? I thought she was supposed to be accompanying Mickie?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Maybe she's still tending to herself and the rest of High Society after the Celebration?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Don't remind me what them idiots ruined.

Mickie waits in the ring as her music fades out. There's some silence before "Flashing Lights" by Kayne West hits over the PA System. Mr. Man and Emperor Ben split the curtains to a good ovation from the crowd as Mr. Man has the X-Division Title locked around his waist.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
And her opponent....from Miami Florida...weighing in at 235 pounds...he is the current and defending EWE X-Division Champion...The Gold Standard, MR. MAN!!

Ben and Man continue their way down the ramp while the crowd still cheers.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Alot of people questioned if he deserved that title after it was handed to him, but he proved his worthy of holding it at AfterMath surviving the Elevation X.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Not to me, that match didn't prove shit, he didn't beat anyone.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Yeah, well you're biased against Bed n Breakfast.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Just like you are against High Society, despite going to the same school as three of the members!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
They lost their way of the true meaning of this business, and I can't agree with them.

Mr. Man rolls in the ring as Ben waits on the outside. Mr Man raises up the X-Division Title as the crowd cheers before he hands it off to the ref and he raises it up too before handing it to the time keeper and calling for the bell.

EWE X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
STANDARD MATCH

Mickie James Vs. Mr. Man(c)

[ Both competitors circle the ring for a moment before locking up. Mr Man quickly hits Mickie with a snap suplex and goes for a cover getting a two count. After the quick near fall Manny decides to be like a good "friend" of his and try to toy with Mickie, and it works for awhile, until about 2:35 when Mickie hits him with a quick Mick-A-Rana! Mickie goes for the cover but only gets a two count. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
That was close.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
That's what he gets for being cocky, especially against one of the Queens.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
You're supporting Mickie in this match?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Why not, Bed N Breakfast is all douche-bags.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Even Christy?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
She's not a Douche-Bag...but she needs to Douche more often, trust me.

[ The action stays back and forth like that for awhile until Manny hits Mickie with a vicious looking clothesline. He makes the cover but only gets a two count. It's at that point he starts to control the match a little. We realize Manny is in complete control when he delievers The Triple Verticals at 4:21. He makes the cover but Mickie kicks out at two. At 4:57 Mr Man hits a Huranicanna to get another near fall. Mr Man climbs the turnbukle and smiles, but that smile quickly fades when Eighteen makes her way down the ramp. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Well here she is Jimmy, you was asking.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
She was just picking an opportune moment.

[ Mr Man jumps down and yells at Eighteen to leave, she just shrugs. It's at that point Ben gets in her face. She gives him a stare...and he walks back where he came from. She smirks at Manny, he doesn't know why, until he's rolled up with a School Girl Pin!...The ref counts the one...two...thre...Man kicks out! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
My god, she almost stole it there!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
The Gold Standard almost got the upset of his life, and I woulda been laughing so hard.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Didn't you just say you was cheering for Mickie cause you don't like Mr Man or Bed n Breakfast?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I am, and I don't... but it'd still be an upset, I'm not stupid.

[ Mr Man can't believe he almost lost the title like that, while 18 is laughing about it. Mr Man comes at Mickie furious. Instead Mickie hits him with a Snapmare. Mickie then bounces off the ropes and gives Manny a baseball slide into the face as he plops out of the ring. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Here she comes Steele!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I can't believe this...

[ Mr. Man gets up frustrated, that's when Mickie comes off the turnbukle and gives him another Mick-A-Rana this one on the outside on the floor! Mickie grabs Manny and whips him into the security wall. Mickie then runs and leaps off the steps to give him a diving clothesline. Mickie breaks the count at 6 before getting back on the attack. The action stays on the outside awhile with both of them breaking the counts. Mr Man finally throws Mickie hard into the steps out of rage. He breaks the count at 8 before looking at 18. 18 Just smirks seeming un-intimidated. Mr Man grabs Mickie and gives her a suplex right onto the steps, which causes the crowd to boo. Yes you read that right, I have made a writer's decision to switch them up, simply because face/heel doesn't matter when there's an underdog, the underdog always gets the fans support. Mr Man slides back into the ring and smiles as the ref begins his count. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Looks like Mr Man is ready to retain his title.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
As much as I hate it, Mickie ain't getting back in after that.

[ Mr Man holds his hands in celebration, not noticing that behind him, Mickie rolls into the ring at 9 1/2, which causes the crowd to cheer, which is showing how mixed up this match has gotten. The cheers are a sign to Manny though, cause he's not stupid, despite his love for Miz and Michael Cole. Man doesn't give her a chance to do anything when he hits The Back to the Future, Snap DDT. He makes the cover, but she kicks out, which again the crowd cheers oddly. Mr Man is confused about the wierd crowd too, but pays no mind as he smack talks Eighteen before locking Mickie in the Wave of The Future! Mickie screams in much agony as Mr. Man just keeps putting pressure on the hold, still looking at Eighteen talking smack. Mickie fights for what seems like forever to escape the hold, but can't get out, and is just barely out of reach of the ropes. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Like her or not, she will not tap, you gotta admire that heart.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I couldn't agree more. She's proving her worth to Mr. Man's trash talk, weather he'll admit it or not.

[ Mickie keeps trying to get the bottom rope. She seems ready to give in at any moment, finally she reaches one more time and only gets the tip of her fingers touching it. 18 smiles at Mr Man before acting like she's about to get in the ring, which lures Ben up. The ref only see's Ben and tells him to get back down, with that, 18 pushes the rope so Mickie can grab it. Once again the crowd cheers, and this time 18 looks confused by it, but she just shrugs. The ref turns around and tells Mr Man, who has a furious look at 18 seeing the whole thing, to break the hold. Mr Man yells at 18 to leave, but she just stands her ground. He grabs Mickie and yanks her up by the hair. He yells to 18 "This is your fault". He sets Mickie up for The Future Shock, but instead she nails a MickieDT! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Holy Shit, she might win it!

[ The Crowd has exploded from the MickieDT, but by now you're used to swap. Mickie exchausted and worn out crawls over and covers Mr Man as the ref counts the one...two...thre....KICK OUT! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Mr Man kicks out, SOOO CLOSE!

[ Mickie catches her breathe for a moment before setting Mr Man up for another MickieDT, this time he counters, hitting the Future Shock. Mr Man quickly climbs up the turnbukle and glances at 18 before jumping off and connecting The Future Splash! Mr Man makes the cover and the ref counts the one...two...three! ]

WINNER at 12:34: MR. MAN (Still Champion)
Judges: 2 Out of 3

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The winner of this match...and still EWE X-Division Champion, MR. MAN!!

The crowd switches back to cheering Mr. Man as he raises up the X-Division Title.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Mr Man remains the X-Division Champion... but Jimmy, Mickie was so close...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Yes, she was.

Mr. Man grabs a mic as his music fades away.

[-MR. MAN-]
I know you guys are ready to get out of here, but I had soemthing I needed to say.

Mr. Man pauses for a moment.

[-MR. MAN-]
Abdul has informed me, that he's not going for his rematch clause right now.... that he wants me to go for it.

The crowd cheers, agreeing...until "Welcome To The Jungle" hits the PA System. The crowd continues to boo as WT continues his way down the ramp and into the ring. WT gets a mic and he shakes his head to Mr. Man.

[-WHITE TIGER-]
Now hold on a minute there. If Abdul Q isn't going for his rematch clause, then we all know, it shouldn't be you going for it... it should be me.

The crowd boos, disagreeing. Before Mr. Man can say anything back though, "Highway to Hell" hits over the pa system. Dean makes his way to the ring and shakes his head to WT as he now has a mic.

[-DEAN WINCHESTER-]
No way do you deserve the shot. Noone is anymore more deserving than me.

The crowd cheers.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What is going on here?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Madness Steele. Abdul isn't going for his rematch, now all kinds of people thinking they deserve it.

ARE YOU READY?

The crowd cheers, is this for real?

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

"The Game" by Motorhead hits over the PA speakers and the crowd blows up when HHH parts the curtains.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It's Triple H!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What the hell is he doing here?!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I guess we're about to find out.

HHH continues his way down the ramp and now has a mic of his own when WT looks at him shaking his head.

[-WHITE TIGER-]
Hold on... there's no way you're about to throw your name in there, after you ain't been seen since WrestleMania, when I beat you.

[-TRIPLE H-]
Yea, you did, congratulations.

The crowd laughs a little as HHH nods.

[-TRIPLE H-]
Now then, no I'm not here to throw my name in the hat... On the contrary, I'm here to fix this situation, by revealing myself.

HHH smiles as the crowd cheers a little starting to get it.

[-TRIPLE H-]
If I need to spell it out for you... I'm the new General Manager of Monday Night Chaos.

The crowd all roars as HHH smiles.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
HHH is the new General Manager!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Chaos is in grave danger!

[-TRIPLE H-]
Now then. I have a duty... All three of these guys want their shot at the title. To be honest it's not my job to make that come true.... it's the fans. Extreme OverLoad is the fans Pay Per View. All I can do is get them on the ballot.

HHH pauses for a moment.

[-TRIPLE H-]
So at Extreme OverLoad...Which by the way, you can order by calling your local cable or satilite prodvider... it's Live, July 3rd... and only on Pay Per View!

HHH does a thumbs up as the crowd laughs and cheers.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
First GM to do a cheap plug middle of booking a match...

[-TRIPLE H-]
The fans will decide weather Dean Winchester lives his dream and gets his first real shot at the Undisputed Championship...

The crowd cheers.

[-TRIPLE H-]
Or if Mr Man will finally get his chance again, and a chance to fulfil his promise...

The crowd cheers again.

[-TRIPLE H-]
Or weather White Tiger once again climbs that mountain to become a 7x Heavyweight Champion...

The crowd boos that one.

[-TRIPLE H-]
No matter the case... YOU HAVE THE POWER! And of course, if you're not down with that, I've only got two words for ya!

The crowd yells "Suck It" as "The Game" hits the PA System again.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I can't believe this, Triple H is the General Manager... and what a first announcement!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
He just put Dean, Mr Man and White Tiger on the ballot for the Undisputed Title!

HHH heads out through the crowd much to their pleasure.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
We are out of time, we'll see you NEXT WEEK!

-END OF FEED-

RESULTS CREDIT

ABDUL: Segments following Dorian & Dutch Matches

JON: DDD Celebration Segment

JAY: Everything Else

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Monday Night Chaos #127: June 13th, 2011
Page 1 of 1