Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[#72] EWE Hell Frozen Over: December 18th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

[#72] EWE Hell Frozen Over: December 18th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: [#72] EWE Hell Frozen Over: December 18th, 2011   [#72] EWE Hell Frozen Over: December 18th, 2011 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 1:54 pm

DATE
December 18th, 2011

VENUE
Alpine, New Jersey

ARENA
The Quagliaterre Estate (Capacity 30,000)

THEME
"Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson

TURNOUT
21 RPs

CREDIT

LUKE: Women's Championship

GEOFF: Opening Segment part 2, #1 Contendership & XD Championship

ABDUL: Opening Segment & Undisputed Championship

JAY: Other Segments, INT, Divas, King of Kings

Alessandro Quagliaterre
Tonight is a special night

Alessandro appears live from his bedroom.

Alessandro Quagliaterre
For the first time ever, a EWE PPV comes to you LIVE in my house!

He looks at the window of his room, where the ring is being set up outside and fans are flowing into his garden.

Alessandro Quagliaterre
There have been many events where superstars have been the focal point of the show. But never have they gone through something quite like this.

The Undisputed Champion can feel the electric atmosphere brewing from his comfort zone.

Alessandro Quagliaterre
We got some match line-ups tonight that is going to rock your boat.

He then points over to the boat port in his family estate, where a yacht is being rocked.

Alessandro Quagliaterre
The Gauntlet for X-Division Gold is going to see Dustin Jobber, Vespertine and D-Dawg gun it out to crown a New X-Division Champion.

He hypes up what he feels are going to be the best matches of the show.

Alessandro Quagliaterre
The Divas Championship and Women's Number #1 Contendership is going to see the best women this business has to offer, scrap it out for glory and prestige.

With a smile, he then reveals his favourite match of the night.

Alessandro Quagliaterre
But most importantly, the one match that is going to steal the show, is the Main Event, for the Undisputed Championship, with yours truly.

He puts on a santa hat from his nightcap.

Alessandro Quagliaterre
With Christmas imminently approaching, it is the season of giving.

So what will Alessandro be giving to his audience?

Alessandro Quagliaterre
And my Christmas Gift to the EWE Universe, is an experience like none other you've ever experienced.

He sparks his hand with warmth in anticipation.

Alessandro Quagliaterre
This is more than just a wrestling show tonight, this is more than just a homecoming. This is a moment you're going to remember for the rest of your lifes, and you can say, I was there, I was there when history was made.

There was a feeling in the air, of something special about to him, and Alessandro could feel it.

Alessandro Quagliaterre
In the gardens of my home, a ring will be erected, stands will appear, and 30,000 will flock into my yard, to witness the greatest show they've ever seen.

He had high hopes for the event to be a success.

Alessandro Quagliaterre
So enjoy yourselves, and relax, tonight is a celebration. The pre-show party, the show, and the after party is all happening in one place. MY HOUSE!

He then sways away from talking up the PPV, and goes on a little personal snipe at his opponent.

Alessandro Quagliaterre
Prepare to be entertained, and a special message to Chris Fame. If you think you're walking out of my home, with the Undisputed Championship, you're the biggest idiot I've ever met.

Alessandro then concludes.

Alessandro Quagliaterre
THIS IS THE QUAGLIATERRE ESTATE AND THIS IS HELL FROZEN OVER!

And he still had one final comment.

Alessandro Quagliaterre
SWEET DREAMS EVERYBODY!

Alessandro Quagliaterre, then jumps into his bed, snuggles under his blanket, and goes for a nap.

"Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson begins to echo around the Quagliaterre Estate Garden as pyro begins to shoot off. The Camera's pan to show the Fans lining up in their seats, then gets a close up of Jimmy Justice and Jonathan Steele who have a nice table set up.

Jonathan Steele
Welcome to EWE's Christmas PPV, for the 6th time in EWE History, Hell Frozen OVER!!!! I'm Jonathan Steele with my partner in crime as always Jimmy Justice. We are in the beautiful Quagliaterre Estate in Alpine New Jersey and what a-

Jimmy Justice
Dump this is. Have you ever seen a more hideous place? You know for a latin guy, he sure could use a female touch.

Jonathan Steele
Ah, ok. We aren't here to critique Alessandro's private life. We are here to see him in the match of the year, maybe even the century. That's the last match on the card. Yes ladies and gentlemen we got quite a show for you tonite. We have alot of good matches tonight, including the X-Division Title match.

Jimmy Justice
Ah that should be good. We got a hottie to go with that match, Vespertine. She'll be easy on the eyes over those two freaks, Jobless, as she calls him and D Dawg.

Jonathan Steele
Ah yes, anyway. We have several title matches tonite and several matches that are for title shots.

Jimmy Justice
Like the Triple Threat Elimination Match for the #1 Contendership for the Women's Title.

Jonathan Steele
Yes, in that match we have Vespertine-

Jimmy Justice
Again! YAY!

Jonathan Steele
Hollie Winder and Mickie James.

Jimmy Justice
And then we have the women's title match itself against the always hot Trish Stratus and equally hot and equally spicy Amelia The Phoenix Piertersen.

Jonathan Steele
Wait a minute folks, I'm getting a message in my headset. (pause) Looks like we are about to have a visit from our GM Triple H.

Over the Loudspeakers "King of Kings" by Motorhead plays and from behind the curtains comes Triple H.

Jimmy Justice
HEY! It's our illustrious GM. HEY HUNTER! What's up DAWG!!!

Jonathan Steele
He can't hear you, Jimmy and if he did, I'm sure he wouldn't want to.

Jimmy Justice
Jealous are we?

Jonathan Steele
Not in the slightest.

Triple H asks for a mic and when he is given one he stands at the top of the entrance ramp and looks out with a smirk over the audience. After wild cheering from the crowd he starts to address the audience.

Triple H
Alpine New Jersey, are you ready?

the crowd goes wild at this, Triple H looks around and smirks again.

Triple H
NO! I said, Alpine New Jersey, ARE... YOU....

HHH & Audience
READY!!!!!

at this the crowd goes wild

Triple H
Then, for the thousands in attendance and the millions watching in home. Let's get ready toooooo....

bends down to deliver his signature opening. He slowly straightens back up

Triple H
Nah, you'll hear me do that later. But I gotta hand it to ya, Alpine New Jersey, is ready!

the crowd goes wild again

Triple H
No, I came out here to address a matter regarding the X-Division Title. We have only 3 contenders in the match, Dustin Jobber, Vespertine and D Dawg. Watching them as I have, they are good competitors. (he pauses) Well, maybe not Dustin, he is just a lucky competitor which isn't the same as being good but whatever works. Anyway, these 3 were going to be in a Gauntlet match which would be good but doesn't showcase their skills and judging by how Vespertine is looking back there.

looks closely at the camera

Triple H
Hot as hell I might add.

He chuckles and winks at the camera

Triple H
I would say she would want more than just a gauntlet match. And I'm betting so would D Dawg. And Dustin....well... let's just say, Dustin is in a world of his own. So I'm changing the Gauntlet match to a Triple Threat Elimination match for the X Division title.

crowd goes wild

Triple H
So of course, if you're not down with that...I've only got Two Words for ya!

Audience
SUCKKKKKKKKK IITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

he raises his arms to the crowd's cheers, pockets the mic and goes backstage.

Jonathan Steele
Well that was quite an announcement. Our gauntlet match got turned into an Elimination Triple Threat Match.

Jimmy Justice
Oh boy! I can't wait to see Vespertine. Did you hear what he said? She looks hot as hell!!!!

Jonathan Steele
Yes, Jimmy. I heard what he said. That match will be later on, it should be good.

"96 Quite Bitter Beings" by Cky begins to play, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Jonathan Steele
And it looks like we're ready for our first match!

Fennec parts the curtains on the small entrance set, set up at the start of the garden and connecting to Alessandro's house.

Jennifer Sparks
The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...and it is for the EWE International Championship!...Introducing first...from Kingston, Ontario, Canada...weighing in at 210 pounds...MATT FENNEC!!

Fennec continues down the entry way until sliding into the ring. As his music fades there's a few moments of silence before..

IF YA SMELL...

WHAT THE ROCK..

IS COOKIN!

30,000 strong completely explodes as The Rock makes his way into the Gardens.

Jennifer Sparks
And his opponent...From Miami Florida...weighing in at 260 pounds...THE ROCK!!

Jonathan Steele
Here he comes, the Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment...The Rock!

Jimmy Justice
Ptfff..

Rock reaches the ring where he walks down the apron, then climbs the turnbukle. Rock does his usual Arm raise before sniffing the air. Rock looks at Fennec before hoping down into the ring. Rock walks acrossed and does the same thing on the opposite corner. As Rock gets back down he stares at Fennec and the ref calls for the bell.

EWE INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Standard Match
Matt Fennec Vs. The Rock

No point in wasting time here, The Rock easily cleaned house in this one. Fennec didn't put up much effort at all as The Rock dominated this match from bell to bell. In the end, just to give the people what they want, This match ends with the Most Electrifying Move in Sports Entertainment, The People's Elbow!

Winner by Pinfall at 6:27: The Rock (New Champion)
Judges: 5/5

"If Ya Smell.." Hits again as the crowd begins to cheer.

Jennifer Sparks
The Winner of this match, and NEW EWE INTERNATIONAL CHAMION...THE ROCK!!

The crowd continues to cheer as the ref hands Rock the title.

Jonathan Steele
He's done it! The Rock has brung home the International Championship!

Jimmy Justice
That title just heavily decreased in value.

Jonathan Steele
Oh stop.

Rock climbs the turnbukle and throws up his arm with the title as flash photography goes nuts.

The camera's switch to the In-House Gym at the Quagliaterre Estate. It's here we see Dustin Jobber, and his brother Jay.

Dustin Jobber
Tonight is the night brother...Tonight I become the X-Division Champion.

Jay Jobber
All them noobslobbers will be jealous.

Dustin Jobber
Them Suckos won't see it coming.

Jay Jobber
So why am I here again?

Dustin Jobber
I'm training for the greatest of great momentos.

Jay Jobber
But, why am I here?

Dustin Jobber
I need you to spot me.

Jay Jobber
I'm broke.

Dustin Jobber
No, spot me on the weights.

Jay Jobber
Oh...I gotcha bro!

Dustin and Jay give eachother a thumbs up before Dustin lays down on the weight bench. Dustin begins to work out as Jay stands behind him. Dustin slowly strains but gets the bar lifted up each time, and each time starts to look more intense. It's at this time the camera comes out a little, and we see Dustin is pressing the bar, but on each side isn't weights, but Cotton Candy wrapped around each end.

Jay Jobber
Good Job man!...Hey look..

Jay points off screen.

Jay Jobber
FREE CAVIER!

Dustin stops.

Dustin Jobber
WHAT?!

The camera's return to ringside as "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold hits over the sound system. The crowd begins to cheer as Madelyne finds her way into the Gardens.

Jennifer Sparks
The Following contest is a Triple Threat match...and it is for the EWE Diva's Championships!...Introducing the challengers, first from Tampa Bay Florida!...MADELYNE...THE SHADOW..WRIGHT!!

The crowd continues to cheer as Madelyne continues her way down the entry way.

Jonathan Steele
Big moment here for Madelyne as she hopes to become the Diva's Champion.

Jimmy Justice
Well this isn't her first Pay Per View Steele, she had an important match at September Sleepover too, and look how that ended.

Jonathan Steele
You really need to stop being a jerk.

Jimmy Justice
You really need to not tell me what to do.

As Madelyne rolls into the ring there's a few moments before "Beat of my Heart" by Hilary Duff echoes around the Gardens. The crowd continues to cheer as Kelly and Jaylina part the curtains, wearing matching Baby Blue and White Cheerleader outfits.

Jennifer Sparks
From Tampa Bay Florida...KELLY!!

Kelly and Jaylina continue down the ramp, Kelly smacks fans hands on the way down.

Jonathan Steele
The biggest match of Kelly's short career, her first Title match.

Jimmy Justice
Wasn't her debut a Tag Title match?

Jonathan Steele
Touche, but this one is a little different, and it's a singles championship.

As Kelly enters the ring, Jaylina stays on the outside. Kelly and Madelyne smile to eachother until "LoveFuryEnergyPassion" by Boy Hits Car hits the PA System. This completely flips the cheers to boos as Lita parts the curtains, Diva's Championship around her waist.

Jennifer Sparks
And finally...from Charlotte North Carolina...she is the EWE Diva's Champion...LITA!!

The crowd continues to boo as Lita continues her way down to the ring.

Jimmy Justice
And finally our Champion...one third of the great Queens of Wrestling.

Jonathan Steele
That last part is a little bit arguable.

Jimmy Justice
Oh shut it. Just you watch.

Lita steps into the ring, where she removes the Diva's Title and raises it up, with a smug smirk on her face. As she hands the title over to the ref he raises it up and hands it to the time keeper before calling for the bell.

EWE DIVA'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Triple Threat Match
Madelyne "Shadow" Wright Vs. Lita(c) Vs. Kelly

This match was also pretty clear cut but in any event we see all three ladies duking it out for awhile. Kelly and Maddy go back and forth in one part while Lita was out. Towards the end, Lita tries to put Kelly away with the Reverse of Fate. Right as Lita hits it and hits the mat though, Madelyne comes off the turnbukle, crashing on Lita with the Cover of Darkness!

Winner by Pinfall at 8:11: Madelyne "Shadow" Wright (New Champion)

Jennifer Sparks
The Winner of this match, and NEW EWE DIVA'S CHAMPION!...MADELYNE WRIGHT!!

"Nightmare" hits again as the ref hands Madelyne the championship. Maddy raises it up as the crowd cheers.

Jonathan Steele
Big congrats to Madelyne here! New Diva's Champion!

Jimmy Justice
Two Title matches...Two new Champions!...what a night already!

Kelly shakes Madelyne's hand before leaving her to celebrate. As Maddy celebrates, the camera heads to the titan tron.

THE TRADITIONAL SOLE SURVIVOR, IS OUT OF QUESTION THIS YEAR..

BUT WHO SAYS BAD TIMES, ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SO BAD?

THROUGH THOSE TIMES YOU CAN EITHER WALK AWAY AND LET IT DIE..

OR YOU CAN THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX...AND DO SOMETHING JUST AS UNIQUE..

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN EWE HISTORY..

EVERY MATCH WILL BE THE SAME..

A MATCH THAT BEGAN AT WRESTLEMANIA 7, GETS EXPOSURE LIKE NEVER BEFORE..

TITLE MATCHES...AND A SHOT AT HEADLING WRESTLEMANIA 8...THEY ALL GO DOWN IN ONE MATCH TYPE THROUGHOUT THE SAME EVENT.

EWE PRESENTS...PHASE THREE
LIVE, JANUARY 29TH...ON PAY PER VIEW!

The lights dip as a loud giggle is heard in the arena, immediately met by jeering "Time to Rock 'n' Roll" begins to play.

Jimmy Justice
Here comes the legend, and of course, the next eWe Women's champ!

Jonathan Steele
We shall see, Trish may be a decorated competitor but she faces a huge challenge tonight.

The curtains part and Trish makes her way onto the stage, the jeering continues, she looks around a smiles as Mickie makes her way onto the stage behind her. This is met with more boos, the pair take one anothers hands and begin to walk down the ramp.

Jennifer Sparks
The following contest is schedulled for one fall and is for the eWe Women's championship, introducing first from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, being accompanied by Mickie James.... TRISH STRATUS!

The boo is enormous for the announcement, the pair reach the bottom of the ramp, they both climb into the ring, Trish begins to move around and limber off, Mickie starts to yell at fans who are booing.

Jimmy Justice
Look at Trish, so calm, so collected, so honourable.

Jonathan Steele
Are you kidding me, Trish wouldn't know honour if it slapped her in the face.

Jimmy Justice
You're just a Phoenix fanboy, Steele. Go to hell.

Trish looks around as the music fades, she continues to hop around, movign her neck and shoulders, suddenly the lights drop once more, a thudding drum is heard over and over, the fans go crazy as "Metalingus" by Alter Bridge plays.

Jonathan Steele
What the hell!?

Jimmy Justice
Not again! You did this..

The curtain parts and out walks Amelia, she smirks as she slowly walks across the ramp, the title locked on her waist, she pauses as the light come back up. The fans continue to cheer to favourable champion. She unhooks the title from her waist and raises it.

Jimmy Justice
So full of herself.

Jonathan Steele
... right.

Jennifer Sparks
and the opponent, making her way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, she is the eWe Women's champion, Amelia... THE PHOENIX... PIETERSEN.

Amelia makes her way down the ramp quickly, she walks up the steps and onto the apron. The ref comes across as she climbs into the ring, stopping her from just going crazy, he takes her title and backs her up, telling Mickie to get from the ring.

Jonathan Steele
It's nearly go time here.

The ref checks that both of them are prepared as the music fades and the lights return. Trish looks slightly un-nerved after hearing Edge's music. The ref signals the bell.

EWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Standard Match
Trish Stratus Vs. Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen(c)

Jonathan Steele
and he we go! This is going to be a big match!

Jimmy Justice
I can't wait to see Trish in her birthday party tonight!

The match starts slowly, Trish is careful and Amelia doesn't want to rush in either, at about 45 seconds Amelia manages to get a tie up and takes control, she shows off her wrestling ability and flusters Trish, frustrating the hall of famer for a few minutes. Amelia keeps control until Trish hits a thumb to the eye at 2:34

Jonathan Steele
Blatant cheap shot, blatant cheating!

Jimmy Justice
Well.. I didn't see anything, and neither did Amelia... ahaha!

Trish picks her spot and begins to control, she hits a MaTrish Re-loaded and gets a two count, following by a few kick clotheslines and then a drop kick, the pair battle for a few minutes but Trish keeps control until 5 minutes, when she is stalking Amelia for a Chick Kick, but the champ has her scouted and ducks the kick, hitting a back heel to the jaw of her own and getting a near fall.

Jimmy Justice
No! She kicked out!

The pair exchange near falls a few times, Trish rolls Amelia up and grabs the ropes but still only gets a two, Amelia then takes control of the match, she hits a German, then another, then another but only gets a two. She hits a standing moonsault but once again only for a two count.

Jonathan Steele
The champ is getting her momentum!

Amelia climbs out of the ring, making sure to keep clear of Mickie she watches Trish and then hits a seated Senton, she gets up and signals for the Faith Crusher, as Trish gets up Amelia grabs her and sets her up, but Mickie grabs the champs leg! Amelia is destracted and throws Trish away taking a swipe at Mickie, this gives Trish the time to get from the ring.

Jonathan Steele
Oh come on!

Jimmy Justice
She just needs a moment.

Trish staggers from the ring, Mickie gets way from Amelia who tries to follow but the ref stops her, Trish shakes her head and walks to the time keeper, pushing him over and grabbing the belt, she signals Mickie and the pair start to leave.

Jonathan Steele
What the hell is this!?!

Jimmy Justice
I dunno..

Amelia has seen this before, she quickly slides from the ring and cuts the pair off at the past, she hits a right to Mickie, then Trish, then Mickie, then Trish, but Mickie ducks the next one and grabs Amelia

Jimmy Justice
Oh yes!

Mickie shoves Amelia at Trish who swings the belt, the fans begin to boo but all of a sudden the roof nearly comes off as Trish nearly takes Mickie's head off by accident!

Jimmy Justice
OH NO!

Jonathan Steele
OH MY GOD! Mickie is OUT!

Amelia kicks Trish in the gut and plants her with a Triple X at ringside! The fans cheer as she rolls the Hall of Famer in, and for good measure hits a Faith Crusher in the middle of the ring, Amelia then hooks the legs

Jonathan Steele
Pin 1...

Jimmy Justice
NO!

Jonathan Steele
Two!

Jimmy Justice
DAMNIT NO!

Jonathan Steele
SHE GOT IT!

Winner by Pinfall at 8:24: Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen (Still Champion)

The excitement of Jonathan Steele is matched in the stands, the fans erupt as "Killing in the name" is heard in the arena. Amelia slowly climbs to her feet and raises her arms, looking down at Trish, the ref gets her title and hands it to her.

Jonathan Steele
Trish wanted a carbon copy of what Christy did to Amelia, but it backfired.. BIG TIME.

Jimmy Justice
Trish was robbed! You can't hit a move like that outside the ring!

Amelia holds the title in the air, smiling wide as she stands over Trish.

Jennifer Sparks
The winner of the match and still eWe Women's champion... AMELIA, THE PHEONIX, PIETERSEN!

Amelia continues to celebrate her victory, on her birthday no less, as the scene cuts.

The scene switches to the Five Star Restuarant located inside the Quagliaterre Estate. We focus on Jayson Knox and Aiyanna who are enjoying a nice meal. It's at that time however, that Madelyne Wright walks up to their table.

Madelyne "Shadow" Wright
Hey there Jayson.

Jayson smiles and nods.

Jayson Knox
Hey Maddy, congrats.

Madelyne smiles, adjusting the Diva's Title on her shoulder, while Aiyanna scuffs.

Madelyne "Shadow" Wright
Thank you. Whats the matter Aiyanna, Jealous?

Aiyanna
Please, what exactly is there to be jealous of?

Before Madelyne can answer, Vespertine was leaving a different table hearing the whole ordeal, she walks up to the table on her way out.

Vespertine
Nothing really, I agree. She beat a Has Been and a Former Interviewer, nothing to brag about. Though, you didn't beat anyone tonight, so she trumps you, as pathetic as that is.

Aiyanna & Madelyne both scuff as Ves smiles. Jayson is liking the attention.

Vespertine
If you want to keep wasting your time on these losers, then have at it. But...

Ves points up to the big TV Screen in the corner of the restuatant, that's been displaying the show.

Vespertine
Watch this next match...and let me show you how it's done.

Ves walks off out of the room, Jayson smiles a little, while Aiyanna and Madelyne are still staring bullets at eachother.

As the camera returns to ringside "Hardcore Country" by Mickie James hits over the PA System. The Crowd begins to boo as Mickie makes her way to the ring, with the Queen's Champion locked around her waist. Mickie slides into the ring and raises up the Queen's Title, only getting more boos.

Jimmy Justice
Ahhhh, what a hottie she is. She came skipping and dancing out to her favorite song and she looks oh so good.

Jonathan Steele
Just to you though, you know because nobody else seems to think much of her these past few weeks.

Jimmy Justice
I put my stock in her winning tonight. She DOES have Trish by her side.

Jonathan Steele
Who I don't see anywhere around.

the sound of a Japanese flute starts out playing quietly over the loudspeakers and the lights go down. The Tron comes up and we see two armies standing face to face on a battlefield. The flute continues playing and the camera on the Tron gets closer to the two armies. The camera cuts scene...

the camera cuts back to a scene of two armies. The Japanese flute plays louder. Both armies are huge and they are an army of shogun, ronin, and samurai. As the army walks forward a single figure comes into view and emerges from the line. The figure raises their sword and as one the entire army stops. The figure runs forward and gets atop a boulder to look out. The camera goes over their shoulder and we see the other army standing as a wall in the distance. The figure/leader takes off their helmet and long black hair tumbles out from it and flows all around, sometimes waving and weaving in places where the wind catches it. The figure turns and looks at the army behind them and we see it is Vespertine. She raises her sword and roars in fury. Camera cuts scene and the Japanese flute stops

camera cuts back to scene of her army raising their own swords and shouting in fury. The camera pans back quickly and she does the motion of "forward" with her sword and the camera goes up and we see her entire army run forward to join in the fray below. The song "Diamond Eyes" by Shinedown starts up and then goes straight into the song.

Suddenly the spotlights in the arena come up and we see a lone figure standing at the top of the ramp. One arm is raised and we see it is Vespertine and she is standing facing the entrance curtains. She spins around rather quickly and at the end of the turn she points at the audience where upon a couple of pyros go off on each side of her. She stands at the top of the ramp looking around at the audience. Then suddenly she reaches her hands out to them as if to encompass their souls and fire pillar pyros go off behind her. She saunters on down to the ring, stepping in time to the music. She wears black wrestling shorts, a black wrestling sports top with purple sequins which reveals her midriff and abs, black wrestling boots, her black trenchcoat duster and black sunglasses. She slides in underneathe the ropes, takes off her sunglasses and looks around at various spots with a feral like look in her eyes and slightly licking her lips. We see she has heavy glitter around her eyes and a heavy dark turquoise black (or other color) eyeliner. She crawls seductively like a cat to the other side of the ring and then suddenly jumps up and spreads her arms out and lands in an "X" like pattern where upon at each corner of the ring, showers of sparks come flying out. She looks around, still with the feral look in her eyes, and takes off her trenchcoat duster and and gives it to a person outside the ring and goes to sit on the turnbuckle facing the ring entrance until the match starts

Jimmy Justice
And my other favorite female wrestler to hit the ring in this match. Vespertine. She is a hottie. Did you see the way she took out Justin during her interview a couple of days ago. Just pain sweetness.

Jonathan Steele
Isn't Justin your friend.

Jimmy Justice
He is but I am always fond of a good roundhouse kick to his head. I have been meaning to do that as well for quite some time now. Thanks to Vespertine, it's been done already.

Jonathan Steele
And somehow nothing has changed about him.

Jimmy Justice
She didn't kick him hard enough. He needs to be out for a day and a half.

Sweet Child of Mine by Guns N Roses blares over the loudspeakers and from behind the curtains comes Hollie Winder.

Jonathan Steele
If anybody were the odds on favorite to win this match, it would be her. Hollie Winder.

Hollie blows kisses to the male members of the audience as she strolls down to the ring

Jimmy Justice
Do we have to sit here and watch this? As if being the whore for White Tiger wasn't enough, she has to get the male members of the audience to go more wild and hormonal than before.

Jonathan Steele
You got to admit, in that wrapping paper she had on earlier, she was extremely hot.

Jimmy Justice
Hot and skanky and ready to be pounded by Dustin Jobber. White Tiger doesn't deserve her. He is so much better than she is. She even admitted it to him.

Jennifer Sparks
Ladies and gentlemen, this Triple Threat Elimination Match is for a shot at the Women's Title. In this corner from Richmond, Virginia, coming in at 5'4 I give to you one of the Queens of Wrestling, MICKIE JAMES!!!!!!

the crowd boos as she does her signature mocking towards the crowd

Jennifer Sparks
In this corner from San Francisco, Ca, coming in at 115lbs, she is Elegance Personified, the Well Rounded Fighting Machine, I give to you VESPERTINE!!!!!

the crowd gives a mixed reaction and from somewhere the chant of "Let's Go Vesey" let's go starts up and moments later, it is followed up by the chant of "Vesey sucks!" She looks around and smirks at the audience.

Jennifer Sparks
And their opponent, from Reno, Nevada coming in at 5'9, I give to you: HOLLIE WINDERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

the crowd roars its approval of her and she waves to the fans as she takes off her jacket and such

Jonathan Steele
There is my girl. The insatiable Hollie Winder. Just listen to this audience. Odds on favorite she is gonna win.

Jimmy Justice
I don't know or better yet, I don't care. I think Mickie will win this one. She is always the odds on favorite and she has been here the longest. The veteran always wins in a match like this.

Jonathan Steele
Ah... ok. You keep thinking that.

WOMEN'S #1 CONTENDERSHIP
Triangle Elimination Match
Vespertine Vs. Mickie James Vs. Hollie Winder

The match starts and all three ladies stare each other down. For some reason, Vespertine and Hollie have an unspoken truce and both ladies go after Mickie James. They pummel her to a pulp and then Vespertine sets her up for a "Breaking the Bank". Hollie taps Vespertine on the shoulder and the two seem to be talking about something. Vespertine lets go of Mickie but kicks Mickie in the gut again. At 1:50, Mickie gets eliminated when Hollie executes a perfect "Drum Solo" and on the last shot, Mickie stands up to start falling again, Vespertine grabs her and goes for "Breaking the Bank" on her back. Mickie rolls on the mat in pain from both moves. Both women cover her. At 1:51: Mickie is eliminated.

Jimmy Justice
NO! That can't be. What just happened?

Jonathan Steele
Looks like my girl, Hollie and the new girl Vespertine teamed up to take your girl, Mickie out of the running. How you like them Apples?

Jimmy Justice
You mean Melons (with his hands he indicates their chest size) And no! I don't like them melons. Mickie got shafted and you know it! I won't stand for this.

Jonathan Steele
Then sit down then.

The match continues. At 2:30, Vespertine executes a perfect Hurricarana off the ropes and Hollie lands in the corner. At 2:40, Hollie executes a sunflip which she turns into a pin. The referee goes for a pin but at 1 and a half Vespertine kicks out. They trade punches for a while before Vespertine irish whips Hollie into the ropes

Jimmy Justice
These two are never going to get anywhere with moves like that. They need to do more high impact stuff.

Jonathan Steele
Or more technical mat based stuff.

Jimmy Justice
That could be true too. (pause) I can't believe we just agreed on something.

Jonathan Steele
Call the media.

The match continues. At 3:50, Hollie attempts and executes a perfect flying cross body block onto Vespertine but Vespertine rolls through and rolls up Hollie, hooking the tights. Hollie is still able to kick out. Hollie argues with the ref a bit but Vespertine is quickly up and putting Hollie in a crucifix pin. Hollie kicks out at 2 and a half.

Jimmy Justice
Whoa! That was close. Damn, I thought for sure Vespertine would pin her. Come on VESEY, GET HER!

Jonathan Steele
I thought Mickie was your girl.

Jimmy Justice
Who? Who's Mickie? Vespertine is the better one of these two.

Jonathan Steele
This WAS a triple threat elimination match.

Jimmy Justice
And Mickie was the first eliminated. I got to root for someone else now.

At 4:50, Hollie catches Vespertine and executes a Snap DDT. She picks her up and gets her ready for a Rim Shot. At 4:55, she executes a perfect Rim Shot. Hollie hooks Vespertine up but at the 1 and a half count, the ref notices Vespertine's leg on the ring ropes. Hollie unhooks it and drags her to the middle and pins her again but at 1, Vespertine kicks out. At 5:20, Vespertine executes a perfect crucifix arm bar head scissors and takes down Hollie. She then sets her up for "Suspender Silencer" which she executes perfectly. She covers Hollie but at 2 and 3 quarters, Hollie kicks out. Vespertine blows a strand of hair out of her eyes and looks at the ref.

Jimmy Justice
Oh my god! She almost had it. She almost had it. Come on Ref, you can count faster than that. Don't let Hollie do that.

Jonathan Steele
Whoa calm down there boy!

Jimmy Justice
The ref is counting too slow. FASTER!!!

At the 6 minute mark, Hollie goes flying over the ropes to land on the floor. Vespertine looks around, flips her hair back via hand and then goes up the turnbuckle. At 6:05, she executes a perfect 450 splash onto the stomach of Hollie. Both women roll around on the outside in agony. At 6:25, Vespertine executes a windmill kick but misses and hits the ringpost. She staggers back and Hollie clotheslines her.

Jonathan Steele
Hollie is rolling into the ring and waiting for the ref to count.

Jimmy Justice
She can't win that way, uh... can she?

Jonathan Steele
I think she can. Is she does, she will be number 1 contender to Amelia's title.

Jimmy Justice
No! It can't end like this.

She gets out and grabs Vespertine, rolls her into the ring and climbs in and climbs the turnbuckle to try a moonsault. She jumps and for a moment time stands still and when she lands, she lands on Vespertine knees. Vespertine put them up. Hollie lands a few feet away rolling on the mat in pain. Vespertine is slow up and she turns around to see Hollie trying to struggle up the ropes too. She staggers off the ropes to a waiting Vespertine who turns her around and gives her a "Breaking the Bank." Vespertine quickly goes for the cover.

Winner by Pinfall at 8:38: Vespertine
Judges: 2/3

Jimmy Justice
Oh my GOD! She did it! Vespertine did it!

Jonathan Steele
She will now go on to face Amelia for her title. That ought to be some match.

after the match, Vespertine goes over to Hollie, puts out a hand to help her up and lifts her arm in the air and indicates to the audience to show some respect for Hollie as well as it was a hard fought match.

Jonathan Steele
That's nice. You don't see that very often. These two are outstanding athletes.

Vespertine limps up the ramp after Hollie because she is still hurting from hitting the ringpost with her windmill kick.

To Be Continued
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

[#72] EWE Hell Frozen Over: December 18th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [#72] EWE Hell Frozen Over: December 18th, 2011   [#72] EWE Hell Frozen Over: December 18th, 2011 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 1:54 pm

DATE
December 18th, 2011

VENUE
Alpine, New Jersey

ARENA
The Quagliaterre Estate (Capacity 30,000)

THEME
"Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson

TURNOUT
21 RPs

CREDIT

LUKE: Women's Championship

GEOFF: Opening Segment part 2, #1 Contendership & XD Championship

ABDUL: Opening Segment & Undisputed Championship

JAY: Other Segments, INT, Divas, King of Kings

PART TWO

The scene switches to the bar, also located in the Quagliaterre Estate. The bar seems to be empty right now, leats at this moment in time. All you have in there is the bartender, and Christy Chaos who's sitting at the bar herself. Christy is drinking a Strawberry Dackery. She has the drink sitting in front of her as she looks over to the camera. A small smirk crosses her face.

Christy Chaos
The Quagliaterre Estate...Hell Frozen Over. The EWE holds me back, once more.

Christy takes a drink and then continues.

Christy Chaos
Think about it, I am not booked at this Pay Per View, once again being held back. Do you find it a little bit of a coincidence that I'm not booked though? Coincidence of where this Pay Per View is held.

Christy nods a little before taking another drink.

Christy Chaos
After his fluke victory over me in our title match, Alessandro I am certain played his part in making sure I didn't get booked tonight. It's his house, why wouldn't he have that kind of pull? Just think about it, Alessandro didn't want to be outshined in his own house.

Christy takes another drink.

Christy Chaos
That's exactly why I'm not booked tonight. Let's face it, I coulda been facing Rick Cage...and Still outshined anyone on the entire Card tenfold, Alessandro included. That's simply what I do.

Christy Chaos
I damn sure oughta be booked next time though. The PPV intrigues me very much. Noone on the entire roster knows Phase Three better than me and Alessandro. WrestleMania 7, Money in the Bank, was the only time that match ever took place.

Christy Chaos
There may of been 6 people in that match, but really only two stood out. Whoever is stuck facing me or Alessandro next month...I pitty you.

Christy smiles as she finishes off her drink and then tells the bartender to get her a refill.

As the camera's return to ringside "Call on Me" by Eric Pryd begins to play, getting some cheers and laughs from the crowd when Dustin Jobber parts the curtains.

Jennifer Sparks
The Following contest is a Triple Threat Elimination Match...and it is for the EWE X-Division Championship!...Introducing first...from Reno Nevada, weighing in at 185 pounds...DUSTIN JOBBER!

Dustin continues down to the ring, while the crowd just laughs and cheers him on.

Jimmy Justice
All Jobbers should be exterminated.

Jonathan Steele
Oh hush.

Dustin stands in the ring and smiles as he waves to the crowd. The ref behind him then begins to fan in front of his face. Meanwhile, "Officer Down" by Lloyd Banks replaces his theme. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as D-Dawg makes his way into the Gardens.

Jennifer Sparks
From Dub C Pennsylvania...weighing in at 222 pounds...D-DAWG!!

Jonathan Steele
An impressive individual right here.

Jimmy Justice
Certainly.

D-Dawg enters the ring and shakes his head as he sees Dustin. As his music fades, there's a couple moments of silence before "Diamond Eyes" by Shinedown hits the sound system. There's another mixed reaction from the crowd as Vespertine makes her way through the curtains.

Jennifer Sparks
And finally..from San Fransisco California...VESPERTINE!!

Jimmy Justice
Here she comes...so Hot.

Jonathan Steele
And Impressive.

Jimmy Justice
Physic..

Jonathan Steele
I meant Ability.

Jimmy Justice
To arouse.

Jonathan Steele
Nevermind.

Dustin looks at Vespertine with lust in his eyes and she is staring daggers right back at them as she slides into the ring. D- Dawg is staring at Dustin with a sort of smirk on his face and every time he looks at Vespertine, he puckers his lips and blows her a kiss. She in turn, raises an eyebrow and brushes him off with a wave.

EWE X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Triple Threat Elimination
Dustin Jobber Vs. D-Dawg Vs. Vespertine

the bell ring and the match starts. Both men hook up and Vespertine tries to take both their heads and knock them together but with no effect. Both men grab her and throw her over the ropes. They go back to trading punches with each other. Vespertine gets up, looks around and stomps her foot as if to say: "what the hell just happened?". At the 2:50 mark, both men are running the ring when D- Dawg runs the ropes, Vespertine suddenly jumps up and does a large roundhouse kick which catches him in the head. Dustin stops running and watches him go down. Vespertine measures Dawg as he slowly gets up and when he is all the way up, she jumps to the top of the rope and as he turns around she does a West Coast Pop on him, he crashes to the ground with her on top of him and she does a bridging reverse suplex pin holding his legs down. The referee counts to 3 and we see that Dawg is eliminated.

Jimmy Justice
Oh! My odds on favorite just got eliminated. Boy, I sure hope she wins. Because I really, really really, REALLY don't want Dustin to win.

Jonathan Steele
Do you have any more predictions for tonite? Ones that I know I can put my money on and I know I will win.

Jimmy Justice
Ha ha funny. Just call the match.

D- Dawg rolls out/gets kicked out of the ring by Vespertine and he just lays there on the ground not moving. Vespertine suddenly realizes where she is and turns around slowly only to find herself face to face with a smiling, slobbering Dustin Jobber. Before she can react, he grabs her head and plants a kiss right on her lips which lasts for about a minute before she realizes what is happening and tries to get away. The crowd goes wild at this. He lets her go and she rolls out of the ring, wiping her mouth off of Dustin cooties. He panders to the crowd and dances around a little bit, mocking her. She looks at him furiously outside the ring.

Jimmy Justice
Oh my god! That bastard. He besmirched her good name!!! Why I should go in there and clock him one for doing that to her.

Jonathan Steele
Be my guest.

Jimmy Justice
I would but I have a match to call with you.

Jonathan Steele
Uh huh. Sure.

Vespertine rolls back into the ring and he turns around right into a clothesline which he ducks. He catches her and irish whips her hard into the turnbuckle. She slams her back hard and falls into the corner. He slowly turns around and looks at her. He gets a wild eyed grin and points to her. He goes into stance that Rikishi does for Stink Face.

Jimmy Justice
NO! Not this. Not on her!!! No! What did she do to deserve this!!! No! It can't end this way. COME ON!

At 4:50, he goes for the Stink Face but she slips quickly out of the way and he hurts his rear end. He goes around holding his rear end. Vespertine runs forward and attempts a spinning heel kick, which he ducks and he runs the ropes and attempts to clothesline her which she ducks. They run back and forth across the ring. All of a sudden both of them attempt a cross body block and because he is bigger than her, he falls with all his weight on top of her. He rolls her up in a small package. At 5:00 Dustin wins the X Division title and jumps up to celebrate as Jay Jobber runs to the ring. Dustin holds his rear again and Vespertine starts rolling madly out of the ring as she holds her nose from the smell of Dustin on top of her.

Winner by Pinfall at 5:00: Dustin Jobber (New Champion)
Judges: 2/3

Jimmy Justice
What.... Just.... Happened?

Jonathan Steele
To my extensive knowledge, I believe Dustin Jobber just defeated two people to win the X Division title?

Jimmy Justice
What? How? What? Why? Who? How?

Jonathan Steele
Good questions all of those. I think it was mostly because of all the gas that Dustin got earlier. I mean if you look at Vespertine now, she is coughing and gagging and holding her nose from the smell of him. And if you look at Dustin now well he just ran to the back holding his derryaire. Let's get the official word from the ref.

Jennifer Sparks
Here is your winner and NEW X Division Champion: Dustin Jobber!!!!!!

Jimmy Justice
I... I....I...I'm stunned!

Jonathan Steele
I guess you would be. But now we're going to take you live to the Rothman Center, just about 24 minutes away in Hackensack New Jersey.

The camera's switch to the Rothman Center in Hackensack New Jersey, (24 minutes from Alpine) The first thing we see is the giant Domed Cage, henceforth the seperate Arena, it wouldn't of fit in the gardens, not without cutting out a ton of fans. Around the Domed Cage there's the usual wall barrier where all the fans are behing those. With one part that leads up to a smaller HFO Entrance Set. Above that is a large HHH vs WT Banner. To the right of the banner is a Titan Tron, which is where the fans in this arena have been watching Hell Frozen Over. Below that and to the right of the entry curtains, is an announce table, which is where Justin and Kenny are.

Kenny Greenwood
Thank you Jonathan. We are set here with another 4500 fans..

Justin White
I bet we're warmer than they are at the Quagliaterre Estate.

Kenny Greenwood
Well they do have several heaters built into that tent, but in any event. We're set here for our King of Kings Title match.

Back by the Domed Cage, there's a corner where the time keeper is, next to him a vacant chair. The person that chair goes to is Leticia, who's currently standing.

Leticia Cline
Ladies and Gentlemen it is now time for the Tiger's Lair Match for the King of Kings Championship!

The crowd cheers as Leticia continues.

Leticia Cline
In this match, you see the Weapons all hanging along the walls of the Domed Cage. There is no pinfalls in this match, The only way to win is by knock out or Submission. The Person who can knock out their opponent, or force them to submit, will win and be the King of Kings Champion!

The crowd cheers once more, then the lights dim down.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY!
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!!

The crowd continues to cheer as "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses plays over the PA System. White Tiger parts the curtains, wearing White and black striped Wrestling pants.

Leticia Cline
Introducing the Challenger...from Rawlins, Wyoming...weighing in at 229 Pounds...he is the 2011 King of Xtreme...WHITE TIGER!!

WT continues towards the ring, slapping hands on the way.

Kenny Greenwood
The 2011 King of Xtreme, and master of the Tiger's Lair, this will be a great chance for him indeed.

Justin White
Yea yea, Im just glad to see his career come to an end.

Kenny Greenwood
You're horrible.

Justin White
Thanks.

WT enters the cage as the crowd continues to cheer. His music fades and there's a few moments of silence before...

ARE YOU READY?

The crowd cheers as a Green Light lights up the entrance curtains before the song switches.

BEHOLD THE KING..

THE KING OF KINGS

The crowd continues to cheer as "King of Kings" by Motorhead continues over the sound system. As soon as it hits the chorus HHH parts the curtains. Normal Wrestling gear, and the King of Kings Championship locked around his waist, plus a bottle of water in his hand.

Leticia Cline
And his opponent...from Greenwich Connecticut..weighing in at 255 pounds...he is the General Manager of Chaos, the 2009 King of Xtreme and the defending King of Kings Champion...THE GAME...TRIPLE H!!!

Triple H continues walking down the isle as the crowd cheers him on.

Kenny Greenwood
Here he comes, the King of Kings himself. The Game Triple H.

Justin White
Just go on and kiss his ass.

Kenny Greenwood
No love for the Game I guess.

Justin White
Of course not, that douchebag censored me on ShowDown. I was doing him and this company a favor, but he rather listen to Jonathan Stale and Jimmy Molestice.

HHH stops by the entrance of the domed Cage. He looks at WT for a moment and smiles before turning around. HHH takes a drink from the water bottle, then tosses it into the crowd. As HHH looks back and forth for a moment, he then leans back spitting water straight into the air, then looks forward to spit the last bit into the camera. Leticia then hands HHH her mic before HHH enters the cage. HHH stands in the middle as his music begins to fade. The crowd continues to get riled up while HHH waits a moment.

Triple H
Well we know Alpine was...but what about Hackensack...Are You Ready?

The crowd cheers as HHH shakes his head.

Triple H
NO! Hackensack, I SAID!...ARE YOU READY?!!

The crowd roars as HHH stands in the center.

Triple H
Then...

HHH points out among the crowd.

Triple H
For the Thousands in Attendence..

HHH then points over to the camera.

Triple H
And for the Millions Watching at home.

HHH stops and looks straight to the camera.

Triple H
Live...on Pay Per View..

the crowd cheers as HHH smiles and does a thumbs up. HHH then points over to WT.

Triple H
And for White Tiger...

there's some cheers from the crowd, just for mentioning him.

Triple H
Who's undefeated in the Tiger's Lair....until tonight.

Mixed reaction from the fans.

Triple H
If you don't agree to that Jeff...then this is for you.

HHH looks down.

Triple H
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!!!

the crowd roars as WT shakes his head.

Triple H
And of course, if you're not down with that...I've only got two words for ya..

HHH raises up the mic as the crowd yells "Suck It!". HHH hands the mic and the King of Kings Title over to the ref. The ref hands the mic over to Leticia through the hole, then raises up the King of Kings title. The ref hands the title to the outside ref, who hands it to the time keeper. The outside ref then locks the door as the inside ref calls for the bell.

EWE KING OF KINGS CHAMPIONSHIP
Tiger's Lair
White Tiger Vs. Triple H(c)

Early Moments: Not a whole lot to talk about in the early going. There seemed to be alot of feeling eachother out, which was weird cause having probably the EWE record for amount of times they faced eachother, they should know eachother almost as good as theirself. Other than that it's a Roller coaster ride.

Midway: The Roller Coaster rolls on, with back and fother momentum. WT goes for the Tiger's Snare a few times, but HHH is quick to stop that from happening. HHH even gets some momentum and even hits a Double A Spinebuster, which he tried to cover at first, out of instinct, but he caught his mistake quickly, he then locks in the Figure Four, that he picked up from Flair in Evolution, proving WT wrong. WT doesn't tap though and eventually finds his way out of the hold. At 8:16 HHH was able to hit the Pedigree, but it didn't knock White Tiger out as the ref reached a 7 count before he got up.

Closing Moments: The Match as we said was back and forth this whole ride. As we get to the climax White Tiger drives Triple H through a table that had been pulled down, done so with a thunderous Power Bomb. The Ref begins a 10 count while White Tiger starts climbing the cage. WT nears the top when he turns around and still hangs on. As HHH stumbles up at a 7 count, WT lets go of the cage and kicks off with his feet. WT sails down and catches HHH with a Struck Down! This makes the crowd blow up into a holy shit chant. WT stumbles up when the ref reaches 4, while HHH is still laid out. As the ref hits a 9 count and starts to say 10, HHH pulls himself up, then flops into the wall to hold himself up. The Crowd cheers this, just for getting up. WT can't believe it, he comes at HHH who quickly kicks him in the gut and delievers a PEDIGREE! The crowd blows up, while HHH lays there catching his breath. The ref begins his count and HHH himself doesn't even get up until 6. WT finds his way up at 9, just like HHH the time before. WT then quickly hits HHH with a clothesline, followed by locking in the Tiger's Snare!! HHH is in trouble here as he screams for freedom, but WT keeps the hold locked, and even tries applying more pressure. When all hope seems lost, HHH finally turns himself just right then charges WT back first into the caged wall. As WT lets go, HHH quickly picks up the Sledgehammer that had been taken off earlier. He quickly cracks WT in the gut, then Delievers Another PEDIGREE! This one ontop of a Steel Chair! The crowd cheers as both men lay there again. HHH pulls himself back up at 5 as the ref continues the count. As the ref hits 9, WT tries to pull himself back up, but falls back down, as the ref yells 10!

Winner by K.O. at 15:27: Triple H (Still Champion)
Judges: 2/4 (1 picked Draw, other WT)

Leticia Cline
Here is your winner...and STILL THE EWE KING OF KINGS CHAMPION...THE GAME, TRIPLE H!!!

"King of Kings" hits again as HHH lays into the wall, exhausted. The ref unlocks the door and hands the King of Kings Title to the inside ref, who hands it to Triple H.

Kenny Greenwood
What a match! And the Game is still the King of Kings!

Justin White
That match was awesome! Even if it did feature the two most overrated pieces of scum this federation has ever seen!

Kenny Greenwood
In your opinion.

Justin White
Which is the only one that matters.

HHH raises the title for a moment, as the fans cheer him on. After a little bit HHH helps WT up and shakes his hand. The crowd applauds that as they both get the fans approval.

Kenny Greenwood
What class by The Game..and this is White Tiger's final match...at least for awhile.

Justin White
Thank the lord.

Kenny Greenwood
Screw you Justin. Let's just take it back to Jonathan and Jimmy.

WT and HHH continue to play to the crowd as the scene fades.

The camera's return back to the Quagliaterre Estate where Jennifer Sparks is standing in the ring.

Jennifer Sparks
The following contest is a LUMBERJACK MATCH for the UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP. Now in this match the only way to win is through pinfall or submission inside the ring, with no count outs as lumberjacks surround ringside. Introducing first, the Lumberjacks.. Alessandro Quagliaterre's Family.

Twelve members of Alessandro's Direct Family make their way down the gardens of the Quagliaterre Estate to a huge cheer.

Jimmy Justice
So some info on the lumberjacks. One of Alessandro's Uncles is Alpine's Chief of Police, another is the Mayor of Alpine. His cousins include two jailbirds especially out on parole from charges relating to homicide. Others include a valedictorian from Brown University, a Premier Wall Street Hooker and an Illegal Arms Dealer. His father who is one of the lumberjacks is notoriously known around these parts as a real life Tony Soprano, with an estimated fortune in the billions. However he has never been prosecuted on any charges or crimes due to their family position of power amongst the state.

Jonathan Steele
And the point of all that information is?

Jimmy Justice
Chris Fame has got his work cut out for him. There's nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide.

Jonathan Steele
I don't think Chris Fame will be running or hiding. He has an opportunity to win the Undisputed Championship, only an idiot would pass that opportunity up.

Jimmy Justice
But it is an opportunity, where has a mountain to climb.

There is a moment of silence, before the biggest sound of boos you've ever heard in your life as "Bottom Of The Bottle" by Smile Empty Soul beats in the Quagliaterre Estate. Jeers deafen the atmosphere as Chris Fame comes out to a hostile reception. He walks through the garden towards the ring, and gets pelted with toilet roll, tomatoes, and coins along the way. Security try to stop the crowd from going mental, but this makes them even more irate, as Chris Fame gets a vicious reception by the Quagliaterre Estate.

Jennifer Sparks
Introducing first, the challenger, from Detroit, Michigan.. weighing in at 236 pounds.. CHRIS FAME!

Jonathan Steele
Chris Fame is really under the water here.

Jimmy Justice
He's walking into Alessandros own backyard, and his people are giving Chris Fame an awful response, and the nightmare hasn't even begun.

As Chris Fame, makes his way into the ring, the 30,000 strong crowd in Alpine, begin a chant.

Jonathan Steele
The whole arena is chanting for Alessandro. This is what everyone came here to see tonight. This is it.

Jimmy Justice
Get ready to see an earthquake. This place is about to blow.

The crowd continue chanting Alessandro's name in unison.

Jonathan Steele
Hey look who it is?

Jennifer Sparks
Ladies and Gentleman, hear to sing Alessandro's Quagliaterre theme, an artist who has sold more than 20 million albums and 60 million singles. One of the bestselling artists of all time, with eleven number one singles on the Hot 100. The World Music Award winner, a Grammy Awards winner, Five American Music Awards winner, Eighteen Billboard Music Awards winner. Forget about Edge, because she's the real Rated R superstar, She's Loud, She can Talk That Talk, and you probably all remember her from Umbrella, Ella, Eh, Eh... RIHANNA!

The crowd go into euphoria as Rihanna appears on stage, and begins singing.

What's wrong with me?
Why do I feel like this?
I'm going CRAZY NOW!

The crowd singalong as Rihanna continues to sing the rest of Disturbia. Meanwhile back in the home of the Quagliaterre Estate a stagehand is seen knocking on the bedroom door. Alessandro Quagliaterre comes out dressed in a vest and a pair of Pokemon Pyjamas with a Power Rangers Nightcap. The stagehand informs Alessandro it's time for his match. He's clearly not dressed in gear, but he decides to go with the flow. The cameras then focus back to ringside, where Rihanna is still singing, and after about thirty seconds, Alessandro Quagliaterre enters into his garden, and the crowd go mental.

Jennifer Sparks
Weighing in at 240 pounds... ALPINE'S VERY OWN.. Coming to you Live from his House.. The One.. The Only.. THE EWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF THE WORLD.. ALESSANDRO.. QUAGLIATERRE!

Jonathan Steele
Have you ever heard a response like this Jimmy? Alpine is going crazy for Alessandro Quagliaterre.

Jimmy Justice
Alessandro Fever is well and truly on! This like if the Jets won the Superbowl and it was being hosted in Jersey! I can't believe it. It's so loud I can't even hear myself.

Jonathan Steele
I guess we shouldn't tell anyone Alessandro is a Giants Fan. An interesting choice of attire by the champion, in his pyjamas.

Jimmy Justice
I think Alessandro could come to the ring naked, and Alpine wouldn't care. He's in his own home, he can do what he wants, and Alpine is welcoming back their favourite son, it's wild up In here Steele.

Alessandro takes his time before entering the ring. He jumps into the crowd and joins in on a moshpit. Security then grabs him back over the rail, but Alessandro jumps into the crowd again, this time on the other side as the crowd carry him across the stands. He then flips back over the rail, and greets his family who are the lumberjacks, before entering the ring to a huge ovation.

Jonathan Steele
Chris Fame vs AlessandroQuagliaterre. Lumberjack Match for the Undisputed Championship. It's GO TIME!

The ref hoists up the Undisputed Championship for everyone to see, before signalling for the bell.

EWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP
LumberJack Match
Chris Fame Vs. Alessandro Quagliaterre(c)

As soon as the match starts, Fame charges at Alessandro with a Lou Thesz Press, and starts bashing his head in with hard left and right punches, as the crowd boo.

Jonathan Steele
After all the Alessandro hype about his homecoming. We completely forgot about Chris Fame.

Jimmy Justice
Make no mistake about it Steele. Fame came to play, and he didn't just come to make up the numbers. This is serious business to him.

Alessandro recuperates as he kips back up, and goes to charge at Chris, only for Chris to dodge the attack, as Alessandro goes straight into the ropes, before Chris Fame dropkicks him to the outside.

Jonathan Steele
And here come the lumberjacks. What are they going to do to Alessandro?

Nothing. Instead they do what lumberjacks are supposed to, and help Alessandro back up. They even offer him some water, and share a laugh. This annoys Chris Fame, so he suicide dives outside knocking off a few of Alessandro's family members. Alessandro then quietly sneaks back into the ring, leaving Chris Fame all alone outside with the lumberjacks.

Jimmy Justice
Uh Oh. Someone is in trouble.

Chris Fame stares at Alessandro's family, as they stare back. He then tries to run back into the ring, but he instantly reaches a roadblock as one of the lumberjacks punches Chris dead in the face, knocking him to the ground. All twelve of them then bombard Chris, kicking the crap out of him, as the crowd rally them on to continue. The ref tells them to cut it out and throw him back into the ring, but they don't listen. Alessandro then motions for Chris back in the ring, and his family respond instantly.

Jonathan Steele
Alessandro Quagliaterre has the lumberjacks in his back pocket. This is going to be a long night for Chris Fame.

Jimmy Justice
What kind of stupid statement is that. It's his family, of course they're going to be on his side.

Once Chris is thrown back into the ring, Alessandro gives him a taste of his own medicine, rushing at him with a lou thesz press, before clubbing him like a punching bag with stiff left and right jabs, as Chris Fame has no idea what's going on as the pain comes so fast.

Jonathan Steele
Whatever Chris Fame can do, Alessandro can do better. That seems to be the message here.

Jimmy Justice
Whatever the message is, Alessandro is firmly in control at the moment.

But Jimmy spoke to soon, as suddenly the tables turned. After clubbing Chris Fame almost to death, Alessandro got up, and took a breather. But this proved to be a big mistake as Fame caught Alessandro on the jaw with a thunderous roundhouse kick, jolting him, before flipping up, and then hoisting Alessandro up into the air, slamming him down for a back breaking spinebuster. Chris Fame then beats his chest to loud boos from the crowd, before bouncing off the ropes and diving into Alessandro chest with a hard elbow drop. He goes for a cover as the ref counts.

Jonathan Steele
One..Two..

Jimmy Justice
Kickout! But that was expected.

Fame smiles, and then begins smashing Alessandro face in with his boot, kicking him like a football, over and over again, eventually causing a crack in Alessandro's nose as blood pours out.

Jimmy Justice
Chris Fame is making Alessandro into a bloody mess, and he has no shame.

Jonathan Steele
No gain without pain, and the blitz has come onto Alessandro now.

Jimmy Justice
And his family are helpless to what is going in the ring, as they can only watch from the outside.

Fame then taunts Alessandro family on the outside, as he continues kicking Alessandro's ass, with a Snap DDT, and just for fun, he goes and does it again, clapping Alessandro head against the mat. Chris lifts up Alessandro dead weight, and mauls it further with a head crushing STO. He goes for a cover once again, as the ref counts one..two..three? NO Alessandro had his foot on the ropes, as Chris Fame almost causes a huge upset.

Jonathan Steele
Alessandro needs to do something and he needs to do something quick. Otherwise Chris Fame is going to run away with this match, and cause Alessandro the ultimate humiliation in his own home.

Jimmy Justice
His family need to do something. They can be the gamechanger.

Jonathan Steele
They need to get Chris Fame on the outside, and work their magic.

Jimmy Justice
But how?

It was almost as if Alessandro's family were listening to Jimmy and Jonny. Two of them approach one side of the ring apron, and the referee tells them to get off. While distracted with them, six of Alessandro family rush the ring and bombard Chris Fame, before grabbing him, and throwing him to the outside, and then quickly exiting the ring, as the ref turns around, without a clue as to what just happened.

Jimmy Justice
Hey that's not fair! They just ambushed Chris Fame! That was uncalled for, these people are thugs.

Jonathan Steele
Be careful what you say Jimmy. We're in their house. Quagliaterre's lumberjack just hustled the referee, and Chris Fame just got got.

Jimmy Justice
Their not R-Truth, what the hell are you talking about.

Alessandro's family throw Chris into the steel steps, before two of them rush at him with a double ended clothesline, flat lining him to the floor. The referee tells them to throw Fame back into the ring, but they tell the referee to go do one, continuing the onslaught.

Jimmy Justice
Come on now, they need to show the referee respect. They're getting away with daylight robbery.

Jonathan Steele
Meanwhile in the ring Alessandro is still dazed.

Alessandro's family then finally throw Fame back into the ring. Alessandro is still rolling around trying to find his bearings, and accidentally tumbles on top of Fame. The ref mistakes this for a pinfall attempt, so he makes a count. One..Two..Fame kicks out. Alessandro continues rolling, and then leans on the ropes, as he uses them as leverage to pick himself back up. Fame meanwhile bruised and battered also gets back up. They both stand against each other, walking awkwardly as they find it hard to stay up. Alessandro gives Fame the middle finger, and Fame responds with a kick to the gut followed by a dragon suplex as he goes for yet another cover, but Alessandro quickly escapes the pinfall.

Jimmy Justice
It looks like these two are at their last breath.

Jonathan Steele
Who's gonna break first. Who has the greater threshold to survive. That's what we're going to find out.

Alessandro then cleverly rolls out of the ring, as Fame try to regain some stamina in the ring.Alessandro family then come rushing to his aid. They give him a chair to sit on, they wipe the blood off his face with a towel, they put cream on his face to cool the bruising. They massage him to ease the tension in his back. It's becomes like a boxer's corner between rounds outside the ring. Fame thinks about coming outside, but Alessandro's family cover every possible exit for Chris, leaving him bamboozled inside.

Jimmy Justice
This isn't no damn spa, what are Alessandro's family doing. Get him in the ring. Chris Fame has got a match to win.

Jonathan Steele
Oddly enough, I agree with you. I don't want to see queer eye for the straight guy, I want to see some good old fashion wrestling.

Alessandro then thanks his family for their support, and re-enters the ring. He runs at Chris for a spear attempt, but Chris catches him in his stride, and spins him around in a whirlwind for 15 Seconds of Fame!

Jimmy Justice
OMG! Out of nowhere! Alessandro just got his 15 seconds of fame!

Jonathan Steele
This one is over!

Jimmy Justice
Cover him! Cover him! And you got the title won.

And Fame does just that, covering an almost lifeless Alessandro Quagliaterre. The ref counts for what seems like an eternity of a pinfall count.

Jonathan Steele
ONE!

Jimmy Justice
TWO!

The crowd look on horror as it looks like Chris Fame is going to get the win.

Jonathan Steele
TWO AND A HALF

Jimmy Justice
TWO AND THREE QUARTERS

Jonathan Steele
KICKOUT!

Jimmy Justice
I can't believe it!

Alessandro musters onto his feet, as Chris Fame slams his fist against the mat pissed off that Alessandro kicked out. He signals for the ends and attempts to finish it with an Infamous, but Alessandro quickly spots the danger, and counters into a tiger feint crucifix armbar, tangling Chris in Fame as he screams in pain. Chris quickly drags himself to the ropes to save himself, but Alessandro doesn't let slip as he grabs Chris off the ropes and crunches his leg into a Half Boston Crab, as Chris seethes in pain once again, before somehow managing to reach the ropes.

Jonathan Steele
Alessandro wearing out Fame's arm and leg, numbing him for a submission barrage.

Jimmy Justice
I never understood the point of this, he has five submissions as his signature moves, two submission finishers, and only one finisher results in a tap out or his opponents passing out.X

Jonathan Steele
Alessandro has reiterated on many occasions that it's not about making people tap, it's about putting them in pain.

Alessandro continues to do that, as Chris Fame runs at him with all his might to knock Alessandro down, but he runs straight into the 8th Avenue, as Alessandro twirls around him like a Octopus, grounding Chris to the floor, leaving him gasping for air. Exhausted Alessandro then collapses in the middle of the ring. Chris Fame is also out cold. Alessandro family then throw a pillow and a blanket into the ring. Alessandro rests his head on the pillow, and covers the blanket over his body.

Jimmy Justice
What on earth is he doing?

Jonathan Steele
Call me crazy, but I think he's sleeping!

Jimmy Justice
What!? He's in the middle of a match for the Undisputed Championship. Are you serious? He's gone to sleep.

Jonathan Steele
Expect the unexpected with Alessandro, he's always doing crazy shit Jimmy, you shouldn't be surprised.

Chris Fame then recuperates, and stands up. He looks down at Alessandro, and rubs his eyes. Alessandro is still sleeping. Chris Fame even asks the ref if Alessandro is sleeping, and he nods. Chris Fame can't believe it. He looks at the outside where Alessandro's family are chilling, playing a game of cards, and sharing a few beers with other family members in the crowd. Chris Fame then thinks this is too good to be true, and he walks over to a sleeping Alessandro. He slowly leans down, and gently hooks Alessandro leg, as the ref counts. One..Two..

Jimmy Justice
That was genius

Jonathan Steele
Alessandro played possum!

And the reason Jimmy and Jonathan were impressed, because just when it looked like Alessandro was down and out, he had played the ultimate trick on Chris. Because just when it looked like Chris Fame had the three count and the match won, Alessandro had trapped Chris, and not only trapped him, but countered the pinfall into the SWEET DREAMS! Alessandro had Chris Fame locked in the SWEET DREAMS!

Jimmy Justice
Hell's Gate connected! Hell's Gate connected!

Jonathan Steele
Chris Fame is done for. It's only a matter of time.

Chris Fame desperately looks for a way out, as his body shakes vigorously in shock. Alessandro holds onto the hold for dear life in the middle of the ring, not letting go, and holding it in so stiff that Chris Fame has nowhere to go but shake anxiously as he begins fading away.

Jimmy Justice
Chris Fame needs to tap out. It's the only way out.

Blood then begins foaming out of Chris Fames mouth as Alessandro begins choking him out. Chris Fame then stops jiggling, he stops looking for a way out, and infront of Alessandro's home crowd. Chris Fame begins tapping. Chris Fame TAPS OUT!

Winner by Submission at 22:36: Alessandro Quagliaterre (Still Champion)

Jennifer Sparks
The WINNER OF THE MATCH.. AND STILL THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION.. ALPINE'S VERY OWN.. ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE!

Chris Fame lies in the middle of the ring, absolutely battered. Rihanna still on stage, begins singing Disturbia once again. The lumberjacks, and Alessandro's family from the crowd rush the ring, an hoist up an almost knocked out Alessandro Quagliaterre. They celebrate with him, as fireworks get set off, and confetti drops from the sky.

Jonathan Steele
Alessandro Quagliattere Did It! He finally beat Chris Fame!

Jimmy Justice
Third time's the charm!

Jonathan Steele
Chris Fame found out. You can beat Alessandro as much as you want, but when the title is on the line, Alessandro Brings It.

Jimmy Justice
It's only fitting that the man whose house EWE came to tonight is the one who has ended the show, ontop of the world, still the Undisputed Champion. Props to Alessandro Quagliaterre.

Jonathan Steele
For two weeks running Chris Fame said that Alessandro could take his loss, he earned it. Well tonight, Chris Fame earned his loss.

Jimmy Justice
Justice is served.

Jonathan Steele
Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for joining us tonight, on a very special Hell Frozen Over live from Alessandro Quagliaterre's home in Alpine, New Jersey. Where we leave you with a final shot of Alessandro Quagliaterre still the Undisputed Champion. With his family around him, the party is just about to begin.

Jimmy Justice
Happy Holidays everybody. Good Night!

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

[#72] EWE Hell Frozen Over: December 18th, 2011
Page 1 of 1