Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #22 - February 11th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #22 - February 11th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #22 - February 11th, 2012   Ladies Night #22 - February 11th, 2012 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 9:39 am

EPISODE #22
DATE February 11th, 2012
VENUE Allstate Arena - Rosemont, Illinois
THEME "Like a Boy" by Ciara
TURNOUT 16/18 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

"Like a Boy" by Ciara hits over the PA System as the opening pyro begins to go off. The crowd gets excitted as the camera pans around for a moment before heading over to the announce table.

[KennyGreenwood] "We are live in a sold out Allstate Arena in Rosemont Illinois as we welcome you all to EWE Ladies Night!"

[JustinWhite] "And what would an EWE Broadcast be, without be starring on the announce team?!"

[CandiceMichelle] "A Very good one..."

[JustinWhite] "I'm going to ignore that and talk about tonight's Main Event...Abby Addiction's 1st Defense of the TeleVixen Title against Hollie Winder."

[KennyGreenwood] "That should certainly be a great match, Justin."

[CandiceMichelle] "No doubt about it. They both impress me alot, could very well be almost as good as me...Almost anyway."

[JustinWhite] "I can see you didn't leave your Ego at home."

[CandiceMichelle] "At least I have documented proof that I can back my ego, how about you?"

[KennyGreenwood] "Alright you two, let's just talk about the other attraction of this evening."

[CandiceMichelle] "Me?"

[KennyGreenwood] "Not arguing that, but I was referring to the kick off of the Road To WrestleMania Tournament. It begins tonight, ends at Final Destination, and the winner will head to WrestleMania to challenge the Diva's Champion."

[JustinWhite] "My money is on Trish."

[CandiceMichelle] "Would that be because she's the only Queen of Wrestling member in the tournament?"

[JustinWhite] "Why would you say that?"

[CandiceMichelle] "Because, you always back them. Most the time you are wrong too."

[JustinWhite] "Ptff whatever, who you got Kenny?"

[KennyGreenwood] "Too early for me Justin. There's alot of talented Women in this tournament."

[CandiceMichelle] "I agree."

[KennyGreenwood] "I say we just get on with the show, our first match of the evening is already ready to kick off."

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Amelia Andrews Vs. Syd Ashley
[The first match of the evening, and it was a good one. Amelia and Syd both put on a great back and forth battle with a few near falls. In the end, Syd looks to seal it with the Air Canada, but Amelia counters, hitting a Samoan Driver! Amelia gtes the cover and scores the 3!]
Winner via Pinfall: Amelia Andrews
Match Time: 4:14
Judges: 3/5

[LeticiaCline] "The Winner of this match...AMELIA ANDREWS!!!"

"Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence hits over the PA System while the ref raises Amela's hand.

[KennyGreenwood] "Congrats to Amelia on a big victory here!"

[JustinWhite] "Meh.."

[CandiceMichelle] "Justin, you need slapped."

Amelia continues to celebrate, while the camera's head to the first commercial.

-MATCH TWO-
ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA TOURNAMENT - ROUND ONE
Vespertine Vs. Torrie Wilson
[This match not as interesting as the first. Torrie didn't perform well at all as Vespertine straight tore her apart. All it takes is for Vespertine to Steal Your Soul, and this one is over.]
Winner via Pinfall: Vespertine
Match Time: 1:12
Judges: 4/4

[LeticiaCline] "Here is your winner...VESPERTINE!!!"

"My Fatal Kiss" hits again as Vespertine rolls out of the ring and throws her trenchcoat back on.

[KennyGreenwood] "Wow, Vespertine meant business."

[JustinWhite] "She sure did, and now she's heading to the Semi Finals."

[CandiceMichelle] "I don't know what happened to Torrie, but that was sloppy. Vespertine looked pretty impressive though."

[KennyGreenwood] "And now she's the first of four women to advance."

Vespertine slowly heads up the ramp, while the camera's fade backstage. We come to the office of Stephanie where she's shuffling through papers on her desk until there's a knock at the door.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Come in.."

Stephanie puts the papers down and looks to the door as Madelyne Wright enters the room.

[Madelyne"Shadow"Wright] "You wanted to see me?"

Stephanie nods and points to the seat acrossed from her.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Yes I did, have a seat Madelyne."

Madelyne takes a seat in the empty chair as she waits for Stephanie to speak.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "I'm going to be pretty blunt about it, I'm not too happy about your performance tonight, nor you lack of ability to give some kind of a notice about it."

[Madelyne"Shadow"Wright] "I don't understand. My match hasn't even happened yet, how do you know about my performance?"

Stephanie nods.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "I realize that, call it, Women's Intuition."

There's a slight pause as Stephanie looks to the camera, then back to Maddy.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Currently you are SCHEDULED to be competing against Lita at Final Destination wit your rematch clause."

[Madelyne"Shadow"Wright] "That's good to.."

Stephanie puts her finger up to stop her.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "It's scheduled that way, but not officially on the card yet. See Madelyne, everyone has this in their contract, including you. When a Former Champion fails to perform, or even give a notice for their lack of performance, they forfeit their Rematch Clause automatically. Now I know this Performance thing and notice all doesn't make much sense, but I'm sure everyone knows what we mean in OOC terms."

[Madelyne"Shadow"Wright] "OOC terms?"

Stephanie shakes her head.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Don't worry about it. I'm going to give you another chance Madelyne. I don't care if you win or lose next week, just as long as you perform, or at least give me some kind of notice of what's going on. If you fail to do either one of those next week, I will have no choice but to revoke your Rematch Clause and determine a new challenger."

Madelyne nods.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Ok, you can leave now then if you understand."

Madelyne gets up and walks to the door when Stephanie stops her.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Good luck with Amelia Pietersen tonight, even though everyone in this arena knows what's going to happen."

Madelyne rolls her eyes and walks out as Stephanie chuckles a little bit shaking her head, before going back to work. The Camera's then fade back to ringside in time for the next match.

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Kelly Vs. Mickie James(c)
[Mickie and Kelly give us another good back and forth match, with some more near falls. Kelly was able to hit a Side-Effect, but was one of the near falls. Same story when Mickie hit a Mick-A-Rana. Kelly is soon able to lock Mickie in the Fly Butterfly Fly. Mickie screams and fights for freedom, while Kelly keeps it locked in. Mickie soon manages to get the ropes with her feet. As Kelly let's got, Mickie is quickly up and nails Kelly with the MickieDT! Mickie makes the cover and scores the 3 count.]
Winner via Pinfall: Mickie James
Match Time: 5:15
Judges: 2/2

[LeticiaCline] "Here is your winner...MICKIE JAMES!!!"

"Hardcore Country" hits again as the ref hands Mickie her title and she raises it up.

[KennyGreenwood] "Tough break for Kelly, that was a pretty good match."

[JustinWhite] "Shut up Kenny. Kelly sucks, Mickie James proved why she is one of the true Queens of Wrestling."

[CandiceMichelle] "Stop kissing their ass Justin, they prefer Tacos, you haven't a chance."

[JustinWhite] "I'm going to ignore that snide comment. I don't seek that from the Queen's, The Women's Champ is my girl...The Queens are just the best."

[CandiceMichelle] "I dare you to say that exact same remark to Amelia. It's quite contradicting."

Mickie James heads up the ramp, still raising her title, as the camera's fade off to a commercial.

-MATCH FOUR-
Trish Stratus Vs. Brooklyn McDaniel
[Trish is able to build some offense early on, but for the most part Brooklyn controls and dominates this match. Trish does manage to dodge an attack with the MaTrish, that she follows up with an irish whip to the corner and a Stratusphere to follow. That only gets her a two count though. When Trish stries to go for the Stratusfaction, Brooklyn counters it, and nails a Picture Perfect! She makes the cover and scores the 3 count.]
Winner via Pinfall: Brooklyn McDaniel
Match Time: 4:47
Judges: 3/3

[LeticiaCline] "The winner of this match...BROOKLYN MCDANIEL!!!"

"Run the World (Girls)" by Beyonce hits the PA System as the ref raises Brooklyn's hand.

[CandiceMichelle] "Haha Justin, your choice is already eliminated."

[JustinWhite] "Shut up."

[CandiceMichelle] "Don't be bitter."

[KennyGreenwood] "None the less, Brooklyn has followed in Vespertine's footsteps and has now made her way to the Semi-Finals next week."

Brooklyn continues to celebrate and mockingly taunt the booing fans as the scene cuts to a familar promo.

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen(c) Vs. Madelyne "Shadow" Wright
[Amelia flat out dominates this one, and in no time gives Madelyne her Faith Crusher!]
Winner via Pinfall: Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen
Match Time: 0:52
Judges: 4/4

[LeticiaCline] "Here is your winner...AMELIA, THE PHOENIX, PIETERSEN!!!"

"Killing in the Name" by Rage Against the Machine hits again and the crowd cheers as Amelia grabs her Women's title.

[CandiceMichelle] "Very impressive right there."

[KennyGreenwood] "It certainly was."

[JustinWhite] "That's why she's my girl. I'm glad she got such a decisive victory, now she's gonna want to celebrate tonight, if ya know what I mean."

[CandiceMichelle] "Keep dreaming, Justin."

[JustinWhite] "I don't dream, I live in reality."

[CandiceMichelle] "An Alternate Reality."

Amelia heads up the ramp, but makes one last stop on the stage to raise up the title to her adoring fans. She smiles and heads through the curtains while the scene fades.

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Lita(c) Vs. Ashley Massaro
[Lita quickly took advantage of Ashley, keep it out of the gutter, as she caught Ashley off guard. Lita controlled the match for awhile hitting big moves like a Spear and a DDT, both times getting her near falls. When Lita goes for the Reverse of Fate however, Ashley flips back, grabs Lita's head with her legs, and hits a reverse Huranicanna, scoring a near fall of her own. It was what she needed to gain some momentum of her own.. She got a few near falls over her own, namely off a Headscissors TakeDown and a Diving Crossbody. The Two Diva's are on the turnbukle when we get to the closing moments. Both fighting to knock eachother off. As they jock for position, Ashley sends Lita crashing to the mat. She instantly leaps herself, nailing the StarStruck!]
Winner via Pinfall: Ashley Massaro
Match Time: 6:24

[LeticiaCline] "The Winner of this match....ASHLEY MASSARO!!!"

"Light a fire" hits again as Ashley begins celebrating with a smile on her face.

[KennyGreenwood] "What a match, and what a huge win for Ashley."

[CandiceMichelle] "Agreed, you can't get much bigger of a debut than a victory over the Diva's Champion."

[JustinWhite] "Lita just had an off night. This was a fluke."

[CandiceMichelle] "Stop making excuses for your favorite Lesbians."

[JustinWhite] "I resent that."

[CandiceMichelle] "And the entire EWE Nation resents you."

Kenny says nothing, he just snickers, liking the fact that Candice is here pwning Justin, cause otherwise he'd be verbally abusing Kenny all night. Meanwhile Ashley is still celebrating now on the turnbukle while the camera fades backstage. Amelia Pietersen is in her locker room packing her back when her partner walks into the room.

[AbbyAddiction] "Already packing, not even going to watch your partner compete, how rude."

Amelia smiles and looks over to Abby.

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "Of course I'm going to watch your match. You're my partner, and I may as well get some early scouting in for Hollie. I'm just packing now, so that I don't have to stay long after."

Abby nods.

[AbbyAddiction] "Well you can actually do double the scouting in that match. I got some good news."

Amelia looks at Abby intrigued, while Abby smiles.

[AbbyAddiction] "I just got back from Stephanie's office. Apparently I put on the best performance in the match at Phase Three, aside from Hollie of course. Apparently, it's been the Boards decision all along to award that person, with a shot at the Women's Championship at Final Destination."

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "And the Honor of giving the fans a classic head to head Redbirds match is the good news?"

Abby nods.

[AbbyAddiction] "That too, but I heard about your quest. I'm just basically telling you now, that if I'm still the champion. I'm willing to make it title...for title."

The crowd cheers in the background as Amelia returns a nod.

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "Interesting.. That's a tall order though. Not only do you still have to get through Hollie tonight, you also have two other shows where you'd have to defend the title."

[AbbyAddiction] "I realize that. I was just letting you know now."

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "Well in that case, good luck tonight...and the upcoming weeks. More importantly, TeleVixen Champion or not, Good Luck at Final Destination."

Amelia holds out her hand, as Abby looks at it.

[AbbyAddiction] "Thanks."

Abby grabs Amelia's hand and returns the handshake.

[AbbyAddiction] "And I will be."

Abby let's go and heads out of the room as Amelia smiles.

As the camera's return from commercial, Leticia Cline is waiting in the ring.

[LeticiaCline] "The Following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Round One Match for the Road to WrestleMania Tournament!"

"Ain't No Grave" by Johnny Cash hits over the PA System. The Crowd immediately begins to boo as Katie parts through the curtains.

[LeticiaCline] "Introducing first...from London England...KATIE LEA!!"

Katie continues down the ramp, while the fans continue to boo.

[KennyGreenwood] "She's looking to make a big impact in her EWE Return here."

[CandiceMichelle] "Well she could definately do that, if she can advance in the Tournament."

[JustinWhite] "Well following The Queens, I gotta go for Beautiful Poison...so Yes, She's going to Advance."

Katie climbs into the ring and begins to warm up. "Sinner" by Drowning Pool hits over the PA Speakers and the boos just continue to flow as Sin and Drama walk out onto the stage.

[LeticiaCline] "Her opponent...accompanied by Drama....from Hollywood California...KEIRA, SIN, FISHER!!"

The pair continue down the ramp, paying no mind to the fans, Sin only keeps her focus on Katie in the ring.

[KennyGreenwood] "Sin will be no pushover if Katie wants to advance. That is for certain."

[CandiceMichelle] "I don't know much about Sin. But she certainly held her own last week, so I'm sure you're right Kenny."

[JustinWhite] "No, he's wrong. Katie Lea has this, no doubt."

Drama waits on the outside, while Sin rolls into the ring. She locks eyes with Katie as Leticia steps out of the ring. Sin's music starts to fade while the two still stare eachother down.

-MATCH SEVEN-
Katie Lea Vs. Keira "Sin" Fisher
Early Moments: [As the bell rings, and the match begins, Katie goes right on the assault hitting a vicious clothesline. Katie quickly starts to control the early goings of this match after hitting a Running DDT at 2:12 and a Sideslam Backbreaker at 3:01. Both times score her a near fall, just as a Enziguir at 3:54.]

Midway: [Katie's domination doesn't last forever, as she tries to lock in a Bow and Arrow Stretch at 5:02 Sin fights out of it. Fisher then sends her to the corner and sets Katie up on the top turnbukle, before delievering a superplex. This gives Sin a near fall, but it also gains her control of the match for awhile too. Like Katie, Sin is able to control the match for awhile and gain a few near falls.]

Closing Moments: [After a back and forth match, Sin looks to put Katie away as she delievers a hard spear. She makes the cover, but only scores a two count as Katie barely gets the shoulder up in time. Katie is back up as she spears Sin, then locks her in a Boston Crab. Sin fights for freedom, while Katie keeps it locked. Soon, Sin is able to get the ropes, forcing Katie to let go. As Sin gets up, Katie quickly nails a German Supplex. Katie smiles as she stalks Sin, then nails the Katonic Backbreaker! Katie makes the cover and scores a One...two...thre...NO! right before the ref can hit the three, he's drug out of the ring, by Drama! Katie gets up furious as Drama smiles and starts backing up the ramp. Katie's anger turns into a smile of her own. This confuses Drama, but she's quickly grabbed and slamed onto the ramp, with a Faith Breaker! Michelle gets up dusting herself off before she smiles to her partner. Katie nods back, but suddenly she is grabbed from behind and planted with The DEADLY SIN! Michelle doesn't look happy, while Sin makes the cover. Nothing happens though, because the ref is still out on the floor. Sin gets up and walks over to the side where the ref is starting to get up. Sin grabs the ref and pulls him back into the ring. Right as she does that, she's grabbed by Katie, and planted with the KAT NIP! Katie makes the cover and the ref slowly counts the 3!]
Winner via Pinfall: Katie Lea
Match Time: 9:16

[LeticiaCline] "Here is your winner...KATIE LEA!!"

"Ain't No Grave" hits again as Michelle joins Katie in the ring to celebrate.

[JustinWhite] "HA! See I told you!"

[CandiceMichelle] "Well you can't be wrong ALL the time, Justin."

[KennyGreenwood] "Well in any event, Katie Lea has locked her spot in the Semi Finals to face Vespertine. The question is, can her partner advance to take on Brooklyn next week?"

[JustinWhite] "The answer is, YES!"

[CandiceMichelle] "Fortin won't be easy."

[KennyGreenwood] "She certainly won't. We'll find out who takes on Brooklyn next week, after this!"

Michelle and Katie are still celebrating as the camera fades to a commercial.

As the scene returns "Not Enough For Me" by Jim Johnson is playing over the PA System, while Michelle is already in the ring, from the previous match.

[LeticiaCline] "The Following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is the final Round One Match of the Road to WrestleMania Tournament!"

The crowd cheers the announcement.

[LeticiaCline] "First...in the ring. From Palatka Florida...MICHELLE MCCOOL!!"

The crowd boos as Michelle raises up her arms.

[KennyGreenwood] "Michelle certainly seems confident that she's the one going to WrestleMania."

[JustinWhite] "Why shouldn't she be? She's Flawless Kenny, FLAWLESS!"

[CandiceMichelle] "We'll find out about that Justin."

As Michelle's music dies down. "Rusty Cage" by Soundgarden quickly replaces it, and the fans erupt into cheers as Angela Fortin makes her way onto the stage.

[LeticiaCline] "Her opponent...from Los Angelos, California...ANGELA FORTIN!!"

Fortin continues her way down the ramp, smirking at Michelle, who scuffs.

[KennyGreenwood] "If Michelle hopes to see herself in the Semi-Finals against Brooklyn McDaniel, this is the tall order she has to overcome."

[JustinWhite] "Please Kenny, Fortin is Overrated...Michelle is going to prove that she truely is Flawless."

[CandiceMichelle] "Like I already said, we're about to find out."

Fortin slides into the ring and the crowd starts to get excitted as Fortin's music fades out. The ref looks to the two ladies before signaling for the bell.

-MATCH EIGHT-
Angela Fortin Vs. Michelle McCool
Early Moments: [Michelle and Fortin are pretty evenly matched right from the word go. Michelle hits Angela with a clothesline, but Fortin hits one right back a few seconds later. Michelle hits a DDT at 1:04, and scores a quick 2 count. Fortin does the same at 1:26.]

Midway: [Even into the midway points of the match, it's more of the same back and forth action. Michelle hits a move, getting a near fall. Angela does the same thing. It does start to look better for Michelle though when she decks Fortin with a hard Big Boot at 8:02. This gives her a near fall, as does a Running Corkscrew neckbreaker at 8:48.]

Closing Moments: [Michelle seems to have things well in hand as she locks Fortin into the MADT. Fortin fights for freedom, but Michelle keeps it locked. Fortin struggles and struggles, and finally manages to reach and just barely get the bottom rope. Michelle argues with the ref when she has to break the hold. This arguement costs her a little momentum as she turns into a Running Headscissors Takedown by Angela. Angela doesn't go for the cover, but rather delievers a Armdrag into a legdrop onto the same arm. Still no cover yet, not until she hits a Double Underhook Backbreaker. Even still she doesn't go for a cover though, but instead locks in the Taser Shockwave! Michelle screams as Fortin keeps applying the pressure. Meanwhile Katie Lea has made her pressence at ringside, mysteriously leaning a chair against the ring apron. Katie then walks around to a different side of the ring and hops on the apron. This works to perfection in distracting the ref. It's at that time Michelle tries to give in, but of course the ref isn't there. Fortin spots Katie and let's go of the hold. Fortin walks over and argues with Katie, but she doesn't get down. Fortin walks away. She walks over by Michelle, seeing she's still down. Fortin quickly turns around and runs, knocking Katie off the apron as the crowd cheers. When Fortin turns back around though, Michelle has grabbed that chair, and decks her right between the eyes! Michelle tries to dispose of the evidence, but the referee has turned around just in time to see her throw it out. Michelle turns around to see the ref looking at her. Michelle puts on a fake innocent smile, he just shakes his head and calls for the bell.]
Winner via DisQualification: Angela Fortin
Match Time: 14:16
Judges: 2/3

[LeticiaCline] "The winner of this match, as a result of a DisQualification...ANGELA FORTIN!!"

Michelle doesn't like the call very much, and actually, she grabs the Ref planting him with a Faith Breaker!

[KennyGreenwood] "Oh come on! There's no need for that!"

[JustinWhite] "Yes there is! She was robbed!

[CandiceMichelle] "She got caught cheating, Justin."

[JustinWhite] "Like you never played dirty to win some of your matches. I seem to remember Trish aiding you in your victory over Rikku.

[CandiceMichelle] "I won't deny that, Trish did help me win that match. The difference is, I didn't get caught, did I?"

Michelle and Katie storm up the ramp, while another ref comes down to check on Angela. Meanwhile the camera goes to the titan tron where we see a split screen. On one side, we see Hollie walking the halls, the other, we see Abby also walking the halls, with the TeleVixen Title around her waist.

[KennyGreenwood] "Whatever the case, Our Main Event and TeleVixen Title match, is up next!"

[CandiceMichelle] "This will be a great match, I can't wait."

[JustinWhite] "Forget them! Michelle was screwed!

The camera's return to ringside one more time as Leticia stands in the ring.

[LeticiaCline] "The following contest is tonight's featured Main Event, set for one fall, and it is for the EWE TeleVixen Championship!!"

The crowd cheers as Leticia smiles. "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns N Roses hits over the PA System and the crowd continues to cheer as Hollie spurts through the curtains.

[LeticiaCline] "Introducing the Challenger...from Reno Nevada...HOLLIE WINDER!!"

Hollie continues down the ramp, slapping hands all the way down.

[CandiceMichelle] "I guess she's Hollie right now, not CatWoman."

[JustinWhite] "She doesn't know who she is, she's not right in the head, how does she ever get cleared to compete?"

[KennyGreenwood] "Well no matter her condition, she's still one hell of a competitor and I'm sure this will be one hell of a match."

[CandiceMichelle] "No Argument here."

Hollie circles the ring, slapping all the reaching hands before she finally climbs the steps and enters the ring. She hops on the turnbukle and raises up her arms as fans take a few photos. When she hops back in the ring her music fades and it stays silent for a few moments. After a few more moments the lights dim and a Teal light glows over the entrance Stage. Pyro Ignites on the stage, cuing "Addicted" by Saving Abel over the PA System. The cheers burts out again as Abby splits the curtains, title still around her waist.

[LeticiaCline] "Her opponent.. From St. Louis Missouri, she is the EWE TeleVixen Champion...ABBY ADDICTION!!"

Abby continues down the ramp smiling at Hollie. She stops midway down to acknowledge the fans, which makes them cheer some more.

[JustinWhite] "I hate suck ups."

[KennyGreenwood] "She's not sucking up, she's been a fan favorite since her debut."

[CandiceMichelle] "Rightfully so with a record like hers. I repeat, this will be great."

Abby slides into the ring and climbs the turnbukle. She removes the title from her waist and raises it up as the fans continue to cheer. After that she gets down and hands the title to the ref who raises it as her music fades. As the ref hands the title over to the time keeper, Abby and Hollie shake hands before the ref calls for the bell.

-MAIN EVENT-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
Abby Addiction(c) Vs. Hollie Winder
Early Moments: [As the bell rings both ladies begin to circle. The Atmosphere of the fans is intense when they circle, cause the fans are firmly behind both and don't know who they much rather root for. Finally they lock up as the pair try to go for a supplex, each to block the other. Hollie then turns Abby into a Hammerlock, but Abby turns into one of her own. Hollie spins out of it as Abby quickly gives her an Armdrag, then locks in an Armbar. Before Abby can truely get it locked in though, Hollie squirms out of it and locks in a side leg lock, that she then turns into a half boston crab. Abby Stands on her other leg, then jumps, turning her body to kick Hollie in the back of the head to let go of the hold. Both get back up and smirk to eachother, as the fans are still giving a buzz.]

Midway: [More moments like that happen throughout this match up to this point. At 7:14 Hollie is able to hit Abby with a Float-Over Suplex and scores herself a very near fall. Not to be out done, as They was getting up, Abby quickly hit The First Step and got a near fall of her own. At 9:12 Abby hits The Relapse, getting some cheers from the crowd. Abby climbs the turnbukle and attempts The OverDose, but Hollie side steps just enough to grab Abby and bounce her gut on her Knee for a Gutbuster. The Crowd gives off an "ohhh" as Hollie makes the cover and scores another very near fall, before Abby barely kicks out.]

Closing Moments: [Upon that counter, Hollie started to really build up some serious momentum all the way to the end, or now. As Hollie hits a quick snap DDT. This gets the fans behind her as she awaits Abby to get back up. As Abby gets up, Hollie grabs her and scores the 1st three kicks of the Drum Solo, before she can finish it off though, Abby counters with a perfect timing RECOVERY. The crowd cheers as Abby sits up catching her breath. When Hollie gets up, Abby quickly grabs her and hits The CrossRoads! Abby makes the cover and scores a very near fall as Hollie manages to get the shoulder up a millimeters before the 3. As Hollie starts to get up, Abby quickly grabs her and locks in THE ADDICTION! The crowd cheers, while Hollie fights for freedom. She's not close enough to the ropes and may be in much danger as Abby continues to apply the pressure. Hollie won't give in though and fights for her title dreams for a good 3 minutes at least. Finally Hollie seems to be fading away, as the ref grabs her arm and drops it, it falls straight down. He does this again, and it drops again. He tries for the fateful third time....and it drops, causing him to call for the bell!]
Winner via Submission: Abby Addiction(Still Champion)
Match Time: 21:29
Judges: 3/4

[LeticiaCline] "The winner of this match, and STILL the EWE TeleVixen Champion...ABBY ADDICTION!!"

"Addicted" hits again as Abby let's go of the hold and gets to her feet. The Ref hands Abby her title and he raises her arm, while she raises the title with her other arm.

[KennyGreenwood] "That match did not dissapoint! A Huge Win here for Abby!"

[CandiceMichelle] "I couldn't agree more Kenny. That match was just as great as we expected it to be."

As Hollie gets up, Abby offers to shake her hand. Hollie nods and accepts it. After shaking her hand, Hollie heads up the ramp while Abby climbs the turnbukle and raises it to the cheering fans.

[JustinWhite] "If Amelia doesn't want to Celebrate with me, maybe her partner will after this huge win!"

[CandiceMichelle] "I doubt that Justin."

[JustinWhite] "Trust me Candice, once she gets a taste of the White Express...she'd be Addicted."

[CandiceMichelle] "I think she'd prefer The People's Strudel, over your Toothpick, any day."

[KennyGreenwood] "On that note, thanks for joining us folks. Tune in next week, as the Road to WrestleMania, continues!"

With Abby still raising the title on the turnbukle, the scene fades.

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: ABBY ADDICTION
2: HOLLIE WINDER
3: AMELIA "The Phoenix" PIETERSEN
4: KATIE LEA
5: VESPERTINE

RESULTS CREDIT
JAY: Everything

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2012
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/