Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #144: March 19th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #144: March 19th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #144: March 19th, 2012   Monday Night Chaos #144: March 19th, 2012 EmptyWed May 31, 2023 4:00 pm

EPISODE #144
DATE March 19th, 2012
VENUE Chesapeake Energy Center - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
THEME "Paralyzed" by Rock Kills Kid
TURNOUT 15/22 Roleplays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

-DARK MATCH-
RP or F*ck Off
Brandon Lee Vs. Marcus McCathry Vs. Damien Grey Vs. Randy Orton
Damien Grey walks to ringside and wins the match as the rest of the wrestlers seemed to have been killed in a horrific plane crash. Such is life.
Winner: Damien Grey
Match Time: 0:00
Judges: 4/4

-DARK MATCH-
Standard Match
Blitz Vs. Jon Moxley
Blitz runs around Moxley about twenty times until Moxley gets confused and falls over. Blitz steps on his chest for the pin.
Winner Via Pinfall: Blitz
Match Time: 0:55

"Paralyzed" by Rock Kills Kid continues over the PA System while the opening pyro shoots off.

[JonathanSteele] " We are live in the sold out Cheslapeake Center in Oklahoma City! I'm Jonathan Steele, joined with Jimmy Justice and we got another big edition of Monday Night Chaos on tap! "

[JimmyJustice] " That is for sure...not one, but two Money in the Bank Qualifiers, that's going to be great, but that's not even the biggest part. Tell em Steele. "

[JonathanSteele] "Alessandro is already cashing in on his rematch. That's right our main event, the EWE Undisputed Championship is on the line as the new Champion White Tiger defends against the former Champion, Alessandro Quagliaterre! "

[JimmyJustice] " Not to forget the big twist...The #1 Contender for WrestleMania, is the Special Guest Referee! He's basically picking his opponent! "

[JonathanSteele] " I don't think Dutch would do that, I think he'll call it fair. "

[JimmyJustice] " Because you're biased for your MMSW Queermate! Even after he punched you in that bar! "

[JonathanSteele] " That was an accident. "

Segment: Backstage we see HHH talking to Dustin Jobber, asking him where his brother is. Dustin explains where Mike went, and that he was supposed to be back by now, but he wasn't. HHH informs Dustin that Deadpool also hasn't arrived, so he has no choice but to cancel the opening match.

Intros: With the innitial opening match canceled this one is the new one. Shadic and Jay make their entrances and are ready to get it started.

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Shadic Jobber Vs. Jay Jobber
[The bell rings and Jay quickly goes on the offensive. He gets in a few moves, but as soon as Shadic Jobber is picked up, he does a huge Seven Chaos and goes for the 3.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Shadic Jobber
Match Time: 2:25

After The Match: Shadic smirks as he celebrates his new victory.

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Dutch Clark(c) Vs. Johnny Rebel
[During Rebel's entrance, Khaos makes an appearance and lays him out with the same steel chair that was used by Rebel last week. He bashes him down and tosses him into the ring as Dutch looks on in mild disgust. The ref has no choice but to call for the bell and Dutch sighs and locks in the Irish Dream on the half-unconscious Rebel. Rebel is done and passes out rather quickly.]
Winner Via Submission: Dutch Clark
Match Time: 0:25

After The Match: Dutch shakes his head at how easy that was. As Dutch heads up the ramp a new promo airs over the titan tron.

Intros: Rebel is gone when the promo finishes. Soon after Dustin Jobber makes his entrance, getting love from the crowd and his stupidity. Daniel Bryan makes his entrance, not getting much love of his own.

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Dustin Jobber Vs. Daniel Bryan
[Daniel Bryan and Dustin Jobber circle around the ring with Daniel rushing towards Dustin with some kicks to the midsection. Daniel then Dragon Screwed Dustin to the bottom of the mat, he proceeds to stomp him like crazy, not letting the poor Jobber brother get up from his downed state. Daniel grabbed Dustin, picking him up but Dusting fights back with a knee to Daniel's midsection and a collection of forearms. Dustin tried to clothesline Daniel but to no avail, then Daniel hits a drop kick on Dusting, seding him downward to the floor. Dustin managed to get a few hits in there, looking for an opening to pin Daniel for once and for all but Daniel doesn't let him. Dustin then tripped Daniel down on the mat and recovers from the attack for a few, until he sees Daniel stand up.]

[After a few kicks back and forth from the two wrestlers, Dustin seems like he was getting the upper hand when all of a sudden, Shadic Jobber walks down to the ring, Dustin spots his brother from afar and looks at him, wondering what the hell he is doing there. Shadic yelled at him, insulting his abilites, wanting to piss off the veteran Jobber. Dustin proceeds to argue with Shadic, only to get distracted enough for Daniel to drop kick Dustin on the legs. Daniel then pulled Dustin Jobber in the middle of the ring and put him on the LeBell Lock, wrenching in that submission hard enough for Dustin to finally tap out. Shadic just watches from the outside, laughing at his brothers demise on his match.]
Winner Via Submission: Daniel Bryan
Match Time: 4:26
Judges: 3/3

When the camera's return from commercial, we are in the office of Triple H. He's sitting at his desk while a crew worker stands acrossed from him.

[TripleH] " I don't care what Mickie or anyone else thinks, that title is coming back to Chaos. Next Week we're starting an 8 Man 3 week Tournament. The Winner of this tournament will go onto WrestleMania and bring the X-Division Championship back to Chaos. Now get out of my office and make sure you inform the people on this list. "

HHH hands a piece of paper to the crew worker and the worker nods before walking out of the office. HHH sits there for a moment, until someone else walks into the room. HHH doesn't look happy about it. HHH stands up.

[TripleH] " You got some nerve coming in here. "

HHH walks around his desk and gets in their face, now making it clear who it is, as they chuckle.

[JohnnyChaos] " What did I ever do to you? "

[TripleH] " You slept with my wife! "

[JohnnyChaos] " You're still mad about that? "

[TripleH] " YES! "

Johnny chuckles and shakes his head.

[JohnnyChaos] " You gotta get over that man. "

[TripleH] " Screw you. You think you're so funny and you can do whatever you want. How about I make you have a match tonight. "

[JohnnyChaos] " Sorry, not cleared yet. I'd sue you for everything you've got. "

[TripleH] " You better be cleared by April 22nd then. Because you will pay, at WrestleMania.. "

Johnny laughs.

[JohnnyChaos] " You mean to tell me, I get to play the Game at WrestleMania? "

[TripleH] " As much as I would love to teach you a lessson, no. Thanks to Dutch, I wont be competing anytime soon myself. You will be competing at WrestleMania however. I got the perfect person in mind too. "

[JohnnyChaos] " Who? "

[TripleH] " Put it this way, Johnny. I took the liberty of hiring back someone, Jensen would never hire back. "

[JohnnyChaos] " Was that wise? "

[TripleH] " Screw it, do you see him here? Exactly.. "

[JohnnyChaos] " So I'm facing this person at WrestleMania? "

HHH smiles and nods.

[TripleH] " You ain't as dumb as they say. "

Johnny ignores that, rolling his eyes.

[JohnnyChaos] " Who is it? "

[TripleH] " Waiting is all the fun, Johnny. You'll have to wait and see. Now GET OUT! "

Johnny shakes his head and heads for the door. He stops and looks back.

[JohnnyChaos] " We're not done. I'll destroy this chump you got hidden under your sleeve, then I'll give The Billion Dollar Princess a second helping.. "

Johnny walks out, as HHH doesn't let that last comment phase him. He just smiles and nods, what does he have up his sleeve?

Intros: As the camera's return to ringside Vito makes his entrance. He gets a fairly mixed reaction from the fans, but he doesn't seem to care. Christy makes her entrance after that, getting a louder response, but also pretty mixed.

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD MATCH
Vito Moretti Vs. Christy Chaos(c)
[Vito, being the taller one, just laughs at his opponent for the night, Christy Chaos, of course the Charismatic one isn't going to take that lying down as she goes for blow, or blows right now as she landing many punches towards Vito. He Irish whips her to the ropes but Christy saw this as an advantage to a springboard elbow towards him. Christy then punches Vito and head butts him, putting both in a daze, in which Christy managed to get out of first. She grabs Vito by the head and performs her Charismatic Crush on him.]

[It is not over yet though, Christy bends down and mounts some punches on Vito, wanting everyone to know she isn't just a pretty face. Vito did push her off a few moments ago and it looked like he was going to clothesline her but her short stature caused him to miss, and Christy wraps her legs and arms on his shoulders and arms, taking him down for a pin. He kicked out after two, but Christy immediately climbed the turnbuckles and sees him get up a little. She jumps off, nailing a Star Struck ontop of Vito and going for the three count to win.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Christy Chaos
Match Time: 5:01

After The Match: Christy gets up with a smile on her face. She leans over and taunts Vito before pointing up to the WrestleMania logo.

Intros: When the camera's return to ringside, Brooke McGuire makes her entrance, to quite the ovation. Soon Khaos comes out, not the same response. As they both get in the ring the ref calls for the bell.

-MATCH FIVE-
MONEY IN THE BANK QUALIFIER #3
Brooke McGuire Vs. Khaos
[A standard match between these two leaving nothing to pass. Khaos controls the pace early with a variety of offense including a sick Sidewinder Suplex that looks to end the match. It eventually digresses into a street fight outside the ring.]

[Khaos takes the fight to Brooke and slams her back first into the steel pole. He bounces her back and looks around for an idea. He sees what to do and Khaos had Brooke on the announce table however as soon as he hopped, Brooke rolled out of the way and Khaos crashes hard into the table.]

[Brooke takes the advantage and throws Khaos back into the ring. She exhibits some technical prowlness and after a few minutes Brooke hits the Brooke-n Dreams, pinning Khaos for the win.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Brooke McGuire
Match Time: 7:03

After The Match: Brooke heads up the ramp celebrating, while Khaos slams the mat in frustration.

We come backstage with Dutch getting a glass of water with Christy by his side. A hand rudely grabs him by the shoulder and whips him around. Mickie James and Trish Stratus stand there.

[MickieJames] " Look Trish. It's the idiot who wants change and yet acts like Triple H "

Dutch raises an eyebrow and then chuckles.

[MickieJames] " It's true. Face it Dutch. You haven't truly beat me. You got a DQ win over me and a Countout win over me cause of your bull. In fact. I don't even know why you're here. You can't be near my wife. SECURITY! "

Dutch looks around and laughs even harder.

[DutchClark] " You know Mickie... You are a pathetic waste of blood... You and your STD infected crapbox behind you. I mean the best you can come up with is a RESTRAINING order? No wonder no one takes you seriously as a wrestler and even less so as a champion... And if you're implying my method of wins were nothing more than luck you are even dumber than you look. In fact if memory serves me right I had you laid out in the center of the ring when we went one on one before I choked that worthless slut out and then you ran off like a scalded dog when the Jobbers one-upped you AGAIN. Am I wrong Christy? "

Before Christy could speak, Mickie begins to

[MickieJames] " DQ Win and you know. You're pathetic! You're more pathetic than Triple H! You, him, Christy, ALL of Chaos is pathetic compared to Ladies Night. So you know what? Next week, Tag Titles on the line. Here on my turf. Ladies Night. Me and Trish get out rematch against Christy...in a Handicap Match since you...aren't allowed 50 feet near Trish! "

Dutch's face turns cold and he steps forward. Mickie gets closer to him as they go face to face.
[DutchClark] " I'm pathetic? I'M PATHETIC??? You hide behind that stupid piece of paper because you god damn well that if we get into the ring again I will break you in ways that will make children cringe. But sure... You aren't ranked. You aren't in the picture. I should just let you try and be a thug. Smart Mickie... Way to be another example of the asinine mentality that is today's wrestling. "

Dutch looks past Mickie.

[DutchClark] " And as for you Trish... You simply make me sick you coward. So the answer... is NO. "

[MickieJames] " Like you're one to talk you old fossel!? You get The Jobbers to kidnap my wife, just so you could beat me!? You're the one who's pathetic! What happened to the Dutch I fought at Aftermath a year ago!? I did respect you...but what you did to Trish and what you did at Final Destination...you're more of a coward than your wife. Plus, you don't get to decide here. The match is on, you're finished! The Tag Titles is ours. Christy, shine them up and prepare for your loss, you two cent slut! "

As Mickie goes to walk away, Dutch grabs her arm as she sighs

[MickieJames] " If you attack me, I'll make sure you get life in prison "

Dutch stands dead cold for one second and he turns back to Christy. The two stare at each other but then bust out laughing.

[MickieJames] " Laugh all you want. By next week, the titles will be back home where they belong "

[DutchClark] " How daft are you??? READ YOUR CONTRACTS. You're aren't ranked so we owe you NOTHING. So the way I figure it is that you can have a title shot when you decide to drop the restraining order and drop the niceities of a match. I say lets go no DQ, no countouts and NO HOLDS BARRED. Take it or leave it Mickie because otherwise you don't have a crusty vagina to stand on. "

[MickieJames] " Hell No! I'll drop the restraining order. But this time. You go by my rules. No interference by Anyone. No paying off some hooker or Jobber. If you lose by DQ, Countout or interference by ANYONE, We win the tag titles. Straight up Tag Match for those titles, no more bitching, no more complaining, no more cheating. "

Christy snickers

[ChristyChaos] " Scared to get hurt, are you? "

Dutch holds up a hand.

[DutchClark] " Okay... You want pure wrestling? YOU GOT IT. But when you lose... There is something I want in return. I want a public apology. I want an apology for your actions, your ineptitude and for your lack of respect. So tear up the order and shake my hand or else this talk is OVER. "

[MickieJames] " Fine. "

Mickie extends her hand

[MickieJames] " Just give me the Dutch Clark I wrestled at Aftermatch, and you'll get your apology now "

Dutch extends his and the two shake as Trish sighs and tears the contract down the middle. Dutch flashes that million dollar smile and shakes his head.

[DutchClark] " No Mickie... You'll wait until after I break you "

Mickie shakes away as she says

[MickieJames] " I'm Sorry...that you're so damn stupid! "

All of a sudden, Christy is attacked from behind by a blonde diva with a small pink strand as the camera focuses. It shows to be Natalya as Mickie quickly kicks Dutch and gives him a MickieDT. She then says

[MickieJames] " Say hello to the Enforcer Of The Queens. Natalya....NEIDHART! The Queen of Harts! "

The Queens laugh and walk off as Dutch and Christy lie on the ground. Dutch slowly gets up, blood forming on his forehead. He spits and shakes his head softly.

[DutchClark] " Your Dad was a piece of s**t too. "

-MATCH SIX-
MONEY IN THE BANK QUALIFIER #4
Christopher Kincade Vs. D-Dawg(c)
["Self vs. Self" by Pendulum hits after a commercial break and Christopher Kincade splits the curtains and walks out with his usual ring attire on. He doesn't really acknowledge the lukewarm fan reaction, some boos, some cheers because of his tweener alignment. He rolls into the ring and bounces off the ropes a few times and then tugs on the ropes and then goes to the corner, his eyes on the entrance. ]
["Office Down" hits after Kincade is in the ring, in the corner and waiting as D-Dawg steps onto the stage, the fans cheer a little louder for him as he holds his newly won International Championship over his head. He heads down the ring as well and rolls in, holding his title up in the air and then handing it to the refs as the bell rings. ]
[Kincade bounces out of the corner as soon as the bell rings, but D-Dawg keeps his distance, knowing, after being in the ring with him, Kincade is deadly when the match is a brawl. D-Dawg slowly walks toward Kincade and locks him up in a grapple. The two wrestle around, but D-Dawg being taller and bigger throws Kincade into the corner. Kincade rubs his chin and bounces out and swings a wild haymaker at D-Dawg who ducks it, grabs Kincade again and tosses him into the corner again, Kincade bounces out again, going for a clothesline but D-Dawg ducks and hits Kincade with a neckbreaker. He then bounces back up and points to his head with a finger. ]
[Kincade is on the mat holding his neck as D-Dawg grabs him and picks him up off the mat. He sends him into the ropes, giving him a shoulder block, he then bounces off the ropes, Kincade rolls over as D-Dawg jumps over him. Kincade jumps to his feet and Kincade swings another wild haymaker, D-Dawg dodges again, well scouted, and hooks Kincade and sends him into the ropes and nails a Hell Line. Kincade flips and hits the mat as D-Dawg quickly makes the cover.]
[1...
]

[Quick kickout by Kincade as he rubs his neck. D-Dawg seems in full control, but gets a bit cocky as D-Dawg nonchalantly bends down and Kincade gives him a punch to the face. D-Dawg stumbles back as Kincade rolls back over and up. He attacks the stumbling D-Dawg with a couple of right hands until D-Dawg is against the turnbuckles. Kincade hooks D-Dawg under his arm and trades him places, Kincade is against the turnbuckle, leaps up to the middle turnbuckle and leaps in the air, spinning with D-Dawg over his arm over the top rope, guillotining D-Dawg over the top rope. As D-Dawg stumbles away, Kincade pulls on the top rope waiting and when D-Dawg turns around he launches himself over the top rope with a spring board clothesline. ]
[Kincade steps back and begins stalking D-Dawg to stand and turn around, he has his hands up waiting for D-Dawg to turn around, when D-Dawg does, Kincade hooks him for the Kincade Cutter, when he does, somehow D-Dawg reverses and hooks Kincade with a "Gangstafia", but Kincade reverses it. ]
[Kincade hooks Kincade with a sleeper hold, but immediately drops him to the ground with a sleeper slam. Kincade then picks D-Dawg up and lifts him up in a slam but hooks him upside down in the corner. D-Dawg is still shaking off the cobwebs as he is in the Tree of Woe. He runs to the opposite corner and then runs toward D-Dawg, he leaps into the air a couple of feet away, hesitate in the air before dropping a drop kick on D-Dawgs face. D-Dawg falls off the corner before Kincade stalks him again. This time with a smile and a point to his head just as D-Dawg had done earlier, when D-Dawg gets up, Kincade drills him with a Kincade Cutter and covers the leg.]
[1.
3!
]

Winner Via Pinfall: Christopher Kincade
Match Time: 9:27

After The Match: Kincade stands up and dusts his hands off, still pointing to his head and points up to the Wrestlemania sign in the arena, as he has just punched his ticket to the money in the bank match.

Things were getting out of control. Triple H couldn't stop thinking about what the gypsy had told him. Someone was after him. That made things difficult. There were so many people who could want a piece of Triple H. Michael Jensen was angry about the way his company was being run, Stephanie still held a grudge against him and was unhappy with the way he was doing things, Johnny Chaos had reemerged and was already at odds with him, not to mention any other number of people could want to punch his ticket. Triple H couldn't sleep. He just looked through the tarot cards over and over. The door burst open and Jay and Dustin Jobber barged in.

[JayJobber] " Come quick! "

[TripleH] " What's going on? "

[DustinJobber] " Fire! "

[TripleH] " What? "

Triple H stood up and the Jobbers quickly grabbed his arms and pulled him out into the hallway. They began down the hallway.

[TripleH] " Where's the fire at? "

[JayJobber] " Um, down this way. "

[TripleH] " That's specific. Where at? "

[DustinJobber] " Just come on. "

They turned the corner and were instantly met by smoke. It was very thick and they fought their way through it.

[TripleH] " Maybe we should just call the fire department. "

[DustinJobber] " Nonsense. That's not what the Hurricane would do. "

[TripleH] " The Hurricane is just a wrestler. He'd call the fire department. "

[JayJobber] " Oh you slay me sometimes, boss. "

They continued through until they reached the door the smoke was billowing out from.

[TripleH] " What now? "

[JayJobber] " Kick the door in. "

[TripleH] " Why would I do that? "

[DustinJobber] " How often do you get a chance to kick a door in? "

It was no use. Before Triple H could argue, the two Jobbers ran face first into the door. They accomplished nothing. Triple H simply reached out and opened the door, ducking back, expecting to have a huge flame punch him in the face. Nothing. Triple H looked to the open door. Inside was a red police light flashing. The walls had flames painted on them and a fog machine rested in the center of the room. Triple H couldn't believe his eyes. He looked to the Jobber Squad who just smiled back.

[TripleH] " What's this? "

[JayJobber] " Surprise! "

[TripleH] " For what? "

[DustinJobber] " For your birthday! "

[TripleH] " It's not my birthday. "

[JayJobber] " Oh, well, Merry Christmas! "

[TripleH] " Yeah, you missed that too. "

[DustinJobber] " What else could it be for? "

[TripleH] " Will you two tell me what's going on? "

[JayJobber] " Confession. We may have been given a box of cookies to pretend there was a fire. "

[TripleH] " By who? "

[DustinJobber] " This really nice note. It said, please and called us gentlemen. "

[JayJobber] " Yeah. Normally we get called morons or retards and they always sneak in a bad word. "

They both looked. Triple H was gone. Triple H walked into his office. The nerve of those two retarded morons. Screw them dicks. Triple H sat at his desk. His eye was drawn to his computer screen. Another tarot card was taped to it. Triple H snatched it off and read the other side. He could barely make out "Wheel of Fortune" at the bottom. The words "Turn on your computer" were written in sharpie over it. Triple H pressed the power button on his monitor and seconds later, it was turned on, revealing a word document. Someone had left Triple H a note.

Round and round it goes, where it stops nobody knows.
Think ahead, watch that date, no matter what, won't change your fate.
What you did, you know was wrong, after this, it won't be long.
All that power gone to your head, now you'll lose it all instead.
You never should have crossed that line, very soon it'll be your time.
Choose your doom, pick your prize, I'm gunna cut you down to size.
The Wheel of Fortune knows it all, the end is near and then you'll fall.
Lock your doors and say adieu, hope it's clear, I'm coming for you.

THE FINAL INACTIVE INDUCTEE OF 2012..
NOT THE FINAL ONE IN GENERAL, BUT THE LAST ONE THAT'S INACTIVE..
FIRST MAKING HIS APPEARENCE IN EWE AT THE START OF THIS ERA.
AT THE END OF BLACK FRIDAY THE NIGHT OF THE 2009 KING OF XTREME TOURNAMENT
MADE QUICK FRIENDS WITH D-GENERATION X, THOUGH RECENTLY THAT MAY A BIT OF THE PAST..
HE'S A FORMER INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION..
AND THE ONLY 3X MID EASTERN CHAMPION..
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE CLASS OF 2012..
THE DEAN OF MEAN....DEAN WINCHESTER!!!

The crowd cheers for the re-announcement of Dean Winchester in the Hall of Fame. As we return to ringside though, Jennifer Sparks is in the Ring as the bell sounds.

[JenniferSparks] " The Following contest is tonight's featured Main Event Scheduled for one fall...and it is for the EWE Undisputed Championship!! "

"Unbreakable" by Bon Jovi hits over the PA System. The crowd cheers when Dutch walks out wearing a stripped t-shirt now.

[JenniferSparks] " Introducing first, the special guest referee! He is one half of the EWE Tag Team Champions and the EWE King of Kings Champion...The Irish Fury, DUTCH CLARK!! "

Dutch continues his way down the ramp to the ring.

[JimmyJustice] " I still think this ain't right. He gets to choose who he's going to face at WrestleMania. "

[JonathanSteele] " And I still think he won't do that, that he will call it right. "

[JimmyJustice] " Because you're biased. "

Dutch enters the ring and smiles at Jennifer, who smiles back. As his music fades, it doesn't take long for it to get replaced.

What's wrong with me?
Why do I feel like this?
I'm going CRAZY NOW!

"Disturbia" by Rihanna hits the PA System and the crowd boos as Alessandro parts through the curtains, alone. Figuring it'd be a conflict of interests bringing his manager, considering the referee.

[JimmyJustice] " Here comes the former champion, who hopefully gets it back. "

[JonathanSteele] " He failed to beat White Tiger at Final Destination, can he succeed this time? "

[JimmyJustice] " YES! "

Alessandro gets in the ring. He ignores Dutch as he props himself in the corner. Disturbia soon fades and there's few moments of silence and anticipation before the lights dim.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?!
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY!
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!

The crowd jumps to their feet as "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns and Roses echos around the arena. When the curtains move and White Tiger steps through, the entire arena nearly blows the roof off.

[JonathanSteele] " HERE HE COMES! The New Undisputed Champion, and 7x EWE Heavyweight Champion! "

[JimmyJustice] " All a fraud! Just like the great Alessandro pointed out. White Tiger's legacy is flawed. He's going to lose the title on his first defense, like he always does. Give the title back to a real champion. "

WT continues down the ramp, slapping fans hands on the way. As he gets into the ring he glares at Alessandro while his music fades down.

[JenniferSparks] " First, the Challenger...from Alpine New Jersey...weighing in at 240 pounds...he is a 2x EWE Undisputed Champion....ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE!! "

Alessandro doesn't move, he just keeps his eyes locked on WT as the fans boo his announcement. Jennifer then points over to WT.

[JenniferSparks] " And from Rawlins Wyoming...weighing in at 229 pounds...he is a 7x EWE Heavyweight Champion and the Defending EWE Undisputed Champion...WHITE TIGER!! "

WT keeps his eyes on Alessandro too while he also raises up the Undisputed Title, to which the crowd roars again. After a moment WT hands the title to Dutch. Dutch looks at it for a moment and smirks before raising it up. As The bell sounds Dutch hands the title over to the time keeper.

-MAIN EVENT-
EWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP
SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE: Dutch Clark
White Tiger(c) Vs. Alessandro Quagliaterre
[We start with a Hammerlock by WT. Alessandro drops down and drop toeholds WT, then rolls over and applies his own hammerlock. Clean break and back to the hammerlock by WT. WT stays with the arm, but then backs Alessandro into the corner and chops him. Clothesline attempt is avoided and Alessandro explodes with a clothesline of his own for two. He charges and but WT's ready with a boot.]

[Headlock by WT as he really starts to set the pace for the match. Alessandro gets free with a back suplex. Surprising note is that Dutch is calling it down the middle. Alessandro hits an 80s style flying headscissors and gets two. A suplex by Alessandro gets a close two. Figure four leglock is locked in but WT rolls through and turns the move into a surfboard in an awesome spot. Alessandro won't give up, so WT breaks the hold.]

[WT suplexes him into position towards the middle of the ring and heads to the ropes. He dives off with a splash attempt but he lands on raised knees. Alessandro is up first and hits a beautiful Northern Lights Suplex into a bridge for two. WT pops back up and walks into a Fisherman's Suplex for two. WT pops up again and gets nailed with a half-nelson exploder for two. Alessandro curses visibly as the crowd is really getting into the match.]

[Alessandro looks around and decides to lock in a modified Fujiyama Armbreaker on the mat. WT fights the move and gets to the ropes. Alessandro refuses to let go so Dutch physically pulls him off. Alessandro and Dutch exchange words as WT struggles to pull himself up on the ropes. Alessandro rushes past Dutch towards WT who drops down and pulls the rope sending Alessandro to the outside.]

[Dutch makes the count as WT follows to the floor. They trade punches and kicks Alessandro takes a shortcut and sticks a thumb into WT's eye. He rams WT into the corner post and then throws him back into the ring. He grabs a chair and slides under the ropes but Dutch is right there and grabs the chair away from him. Alessandro begins to yell at Dutch and Dutch shoves him back into the corner. Alessandro comes back with a clothesline but Dutch ducks. Alessandro stumbles right into the awaiting WT who has scaled the ropes when no one was looking and flies off with a STRUCK DOWN! He lays on top and gets the 3!!!!!!!!!!]
Winner Via Pinfall: White Tiger(Still Champion)
Match Time: 14:45
Judges: 2/3

The crowd roars as "Welcome to the Jungle" pumps into the PA System again as Dutch goes to get the championship.

[JenniferSparks] " The Winner of this match...and STILL the EWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...WHITE TIGER!!! "

[JonathanSteele] " He's done it! White Tiger is still the Undisputed Champion!! "

[JimmyJustice] " DAMNIT!! "

Dutch and WT stare at eachother for a moment, this gets the crowd hyped up. As Dutch hands WT the title, he holds out his other hand. WT shakes his hand and they kep the hands locked as they pull eachother in and get face to face. Neither looking pissed, more just both wearing smirks, and that's how the show fades.

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: WHITE TIGER
2: ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE
3: CHRISTOPHER KINCADE
4: DUTCH CLARK
5: D-DAWG

HONORABLE MENTIONS
CHRISTY CHAOS / BROOKE MCGUIRE
DANIEL BRYAN

RESULTS CREDIT
JAY: Other Segments