Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #26 - March 24th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #26 - March 24th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #26 - March 24th, 2012   Ladies Night #26 - March 24th, 2012 EmptyWed May 31, 2023 7:26 pm

EPISODE #26
DATE March 24th, 2012
VENUE New Orleans Arena - New Orleans, Louisianna
THEME "Like a Boy" by Ciara
TURNOUT 20/26 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

-DARK MATCH-
Standard Match
Camille Oretega Vs. Ashley Nathanson
Ashley stands in the ring, posing as the fans enjoy her assets. Camille doesn't enjoy them though as she rushes into the ring. All this gets her is a quick Mafia Kick! This knocks Camille unconcious as Ashley makes the cover.
Winner via Pinfall: Ashley Nathanson
Match Time: 0:12
Judges: 4/4

-DARK MATCH-
Standard Match
Brooklyn Glamorous Vs. Lya Batiste-Jax
Lya puts in moderate effort and gets a few good moves. Brooklyn clearly controls this match though as she seals the deal with the Mean Girls.
Winner Via Pinfall: Brooklyn Glamorous
Match Time: 2:25

-DARK MATCH-
Standard Match
Chenoa Campo Vs. Mallory Costas
Best Dark Match of the evening, in terms of competition. Chenoa makes this a match, Mallory still seems to have it all going her way though as she hits the Diamon Dagger and scores the three count!
Winner Via Pinfall: Mallory Costas
Match Time: 2:31

"Like a Boy" by Ciara hits over the PA System as the opening pyro begins to go off. The camera pans around for a moment before coming over to the main Ladies Night Announce table with Kenny and Candice.

[KennyGreenwood] "The Road to WrestleMania ticks on...welcome everyone to another edition of Ladies Night! I'm Kenny Greenwood and of course I'm joined by EWE Hall of Famer, Candice Michelle."

[CandiceMichelle] "Thanks Kenny. Always good being here, and tonight should be fun with two Lady's Choice Qualifiers and 2 Title matches."

[KennyGreenwood] "That's right, one of course we're acustom to, The TeleVixen Championship defended every week."

[CandiceMichelle] "Angela's first defense, which is against Jenny Tuck...she used to look like me ya know, now she looks like the GM."

[KennyGreenwood] "On the WrestleMania Banner she looks like you again.."

[CandiceMichelle] "Well silly pic base jokes aside, we gotta talk about the other title match, that also has a silly element."

[JustinWhite] "Hey would you two shut up for a moment, it's my turn!"

The cuts over to the White Express Announce Table set up on the side of the stage. Justin sits there by himself, seeming full of himself, as usual.

[JustinWhite] "Noone cares about you idiots. It's all About Me...and no I didn't steal that phrase from he who shouldn't be named...he stole it from me! I thought about saying it and he stole it from my thoughts!"

Justin smiles as anyone who heard him, just rolls their eyes.

[JustinWhite] "Now as far as this Main Event goes. It's stupid, why is Dutch Clark competing on the Women's Show? Does he have some kind of sick fetish of wishing he was really a she?"

[KennyGreenwood] "Hardcore Stratusfaction challenged them to come onto their turf."

[JustinWhite] "Shut up, I didn't ask you..New Tag Champs tonight baby...Hail The Queen's! Barring Mickie, cause she wants me to hate her...but I can vote for her tonight, cause of Trish."

[KennyGreenwood] "Well that'll be later, for now I'm being told we're ready for our opening match. The 3rd Qualifier for WrestleMania's Lady's Choice Ladder Match."

Intros: Melina makes her entrance, with alot of boos. She really doesn't seem to care though as she just continues on her way. Melina waits in the ring for Aiyanna, but she doesn't seem to come.

-OPENING MATCH-
LADY'S CHOICE QUALIFIER #3
Aiyanna Vs. Melina Perez
[Melina waits in the ring, but Aiyanna never shows up. She had some sort of flight delay or something. Regardless, Melina is awarded the victory and now takes her spot at WrestleMania.]
Winner: Melina Perez
Match Time: 0:00

After the Match: Melina shrugs and poses for a moment before heading up the ramp.

Intros: After the decisive victory by Melina over Aiyanna, it was time for a match between members of the Queens of Wrestling and Divalution. On the entrances, Beth entered first, as she awaited Josie, who received a fair amount of applause for her entrance, however, she was attacked by Melina and Nattie Neidhart, who are already relishing in their respective victories.

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Beth Phoenix Vs. Josie Wales
[They had forced Josie into the ring afterwards, as she was bruised and beaten, while the referee asked her if she wanted to continue, in which she spits out "Ring the damn bell", trying to get up, as the bell rings. Beth kicked the weakened Josie Wales in her stomach, before getting her in position for a vicious Jackknife powerbomb, and delivering it. The crowds jeered heavily, as Beth delivered a Glam Slam to Josie and gets a quick three count fall.]
Winner via Pinfall: Beth Phoenix
Match Time: 0:21

After the Match: The remaining Queens began to punish Josie, until Sarah, Angela, and Hollie Winder went to her rescue, shooing the Queens out of the ring, while they walked out, gloating from the damage they dealt..

Intros: As the camera's return from commercial Kelly and Serena make their entrances and the crowd gets excitted for another Lady's Choice Qualifier.

-MATCH THREE-
LADY'S CHOICE QUALIFIER #4
Serena Lopez Vs. Kelly
[Kelly gives little fight, but she doesn't get much going cept maybe a couple moves. Serena controls the majoiry of this match as she helps Kelly find out, Love Hurts.]
Winner via Pinfall: Serena Lopez
Match Time: 3:12

After the Match: Serena celebrates her big win and her claim to WrestleMania as the camera's cut to the familar promo.

Intros: As the camera's return to ringside Torrie Wilson is already in the ring awaiting Amelia. When "Killing in the Name" hits the crowd blows up as Amelia makes her way down to the ring.

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD MATCH
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen Vs. Torrie Wilson
[Torrie has the same luck as Kelly. She manages a couple moves, but Amelia really dominates. Eventually Torrie has her Faith Crushed.]
Winner via Pinfall: Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen
Match Time: 3:19

After the Match: Amelia celebrates while the ref checks on Torrie.

As the camera's return from commercial Trish Stratus is seen in her locker room. She's sitting back in her chair reading a magizine, which is actually a playboy. The crowd cheers this. Trish doesn't let us see the goods, but smiles when she looks to the camera.

[TrishStratus] "I know you guys think you want to see this....but trust me, you don't."

The crowd boos, disagreeing. It's at that point Trish gives us a better look at the cover...it's Candice Michelle that's on it.

[TrishStratus] "It's really quite sad. A so called EWE Hall of Famer, resorted to being a commentator. We all know the real reason you became popular Candy, and this is it right here."

Trish closes the magazine and displays it with her hands.

[TrishStratus] "You spread your legs and showed the world. That's why you became popular. Your fame in EWE has nothing to do with actual in ring talent, pttf...You're a hack Candice...and I'd like nothing more than to prove it...but of course, I can't do that, can I? You're pathetic.."

Trish tosses the magazine and walks out of the room as the scene fades back to ringside.

Intros: Candice is seen at the announce table just rolling her eyes and shaking her head while Natalya makes her entrance to the ring. Madelyne soon follows, getting a big ovation of cheers. As they are both ready the ref calls for the bell.

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
Natalya Neidhart Vs. Madelyne "Shadow" Wright
[A Match that's not so one sided perhaps. Natalya and Madelyne do put on a good match, going back and forth. Madelyne gets a few near falls most recently after she hit a Hurricanrana driver. Madelyne climbs up top for the Fatal Eclipse, but Natalya rolls out of the way. Nattie starts to build momentum of her own now, hitting several different variations of supplexes that each gets her a near fall. Sooner or later she locks Madelyne in the Sharpshooter! Madelyne screams as she tries desperately to get the ropes. As Madelyne gets a finger top on the bottom rope, Natayla drags her acrossed the ring then squats back down to apply the pressure again. This happens two more times. Madelyne tries again to crawl back, but she just doesn't have the energy and finally has no other choice, but to tap.]
Winner via Submission: Natalya Neidhart
Match Time: 7:21

After the Match: Natalya refuses to let go at first. It takes two referees to finally pull her off actually. Natalya laughs and heads up the ramp while the refs tend to Madelyne.

As the camera's return from commercial Leticia Cline is standing in the ring.

[LeticaCline] "The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the EWE TeleVixen Championship!"

The crowd cheers as Leticia smiles. "Gold Digger" by Kayne West hits over the PA Speakers. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Tuck parts the curtains and poses on the stage.

[LeticaCline] "Introducing the Challenger!...from Hollywood California...JENNY TUCK!!"

Tuck continues her way down the ramp before sliding into the ring. She waits and warms up as her music begins to fade. After a few more moments "Rusty Cage" by Soundgarden hits the PA Speakers. The crowd cheers when Angela walks out onto the stage with the title around her waist.

[LeticaCline] "Her opponent...from Los Angelos California....ANGELA FORTIN!!"

The crowd continues to cheer as Angela continues her way down the ramp. As she slides into the ring she takes the title off and raises it up. She soon hands the title over to the ref who raises it up again before handing it to the time keeper and calling for the bell.

-MATCH SIX-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
Angela Fortin(c) Vs. Jenny Tuck
[This was a back and forth match between the two. Angela would try to set up a suplex, but Jenny counters, pushing Angela into the ref. The ref gets knocked down as Jenny grabs Angela and hits Deadly Lust. But before she could get the cover, Sin is seen coming from behind, clocking Jenny hard with the belt. Jenny gets knocked down and lays there as Angela slowly comes to. Sin tells her to pin her, but Angela refuses, wanting to win this clear. Sin shakes her head and clocks Angela hard. She pulls Angela ontop of Jenny and rolls out of the ring as the ref counted 3]
Winner via Pinfall: Angela Fortin(Still Champion)
Match Time: 7:15
Judges: 2/3

Angela slowly raises her head as the ref looks for the title. Sin is seen on the stage, holding it, with a mic as she speaks

[Sin] "You're weak Angela. Just like Jenny...I should know. But trust me dear. The title will have a safe place...with me..."

Sin smirks as she turns and walks off, going to a break

???: The Queens of Wrestling ... supposed 'royalty' in the ring. May I just ask since WHEN is being overrated and over-the-hill suddenly worthy of throwing tin foil tiaras on your head and pretending you're better than anybody, at all?

The voice is one that's full of fire and passion, yet the face has yet to be seen. We are completely unaware of who the voice belongs to, the camera completely locked on a pair of black, leather boots, with neon doodles colored onto them. The boots are pacing, and the camera follows their moves.

???: Mickie James, Lita, Melina Perez, Trish Stratus, Beth Phoenix, Natalya Neidhart ... not a single impressive name there. Just a fatass, an old skank, the company doorknob, a skeezer who needed to retire over a decade ago, and two drag queens ... in that order. There's nothing ROYAL about a bunch of self-righteous women who only care about themselves. There's no singular justice in their minds. There's no goal, aside from ridding the company of women they know could master them at their own game. They're nothing but COWARDS. Mujeres egoístas que sólo se preocupan por ellos mismos!

This woman's voice exclaimed, angrily. She stopped her pacing, taking a strong pose, her legs perhaps shoulder width apart. Without knowing her identity, or seeing more than her feet, it's hard to tell.

???: The past few weeks, I've been glued to my TV. I've watched as Mickie James and Trish Stratus have formed an army of glorified jobbers and attempted to make them into something they'll never be ... a threat. That's why when I was extended the invitation to join Divalution? I jumped at the opportunity. I believe that true greatness comes from hard work, absolute dedication, and progression. Evolution, if you will. Divalution is the evolution of a diva. We don't call ourselves Queens, we don't DEMAND respect ... We earn it. However, if you want REAL wrestling royalty? Look no further. Up here, boys.

She pointed upward, the camera slowly riding up a pair of short, but toned legs in a pair of leather shorts with a prism studded belt attaching them. A few inches of a tattooed stomach are shown, as well as the tattooed arms and hands of a woman. She wears a yellow top with rhinestudded letters reading "LATINAS DO IT BETTER" and a bejeweled crop hoodie, attached under her breasts. The hood is up, as some caramel blonde, straightened hair falls from under the hood. The cute face belongs to a very attractive Latina woman, her lips curled into a sadistic grin.

???: My name is Shaul Guerrero. I am the daughter of Vickie and Eddie Guerrero, and I am a third-generation Superstar. But before that? I was a singer, dancer, actress, and model. Wrestling's in my blood. It's my PASSION. And like my co-members of Divalution? I've evolved. I've become one of the greatest women's wrestlers in the WORLD. It wasn't through making demands, it wasn't through screaming at the top of my lungs until people gave a damn about me; it was through dedication, and a true passion and drive to be the best. And next week? That's EXACTLY what you'll get from me: the best performance in the WORLD. I'm coming, ladies. And Queens? Prepare yourselves for a beheadding, Divalution style!

Shaul's lips curled into a wicked grin, as she pointed to herself with her tattooed arms. Her head tilts to the side, nothing but pride emanating from the twenty-one year old.

Shaul Guerrero: Odalay! Viva la RAZA!

A wink comes from Shaul's dark brown eyes, before the screen transitions to black.

SHAUL GUERRERO
coming to ewe next week!

LAST WEEK, AS SAID, WAS THE LAST INACTIVE INDUCTEE OF 2012
DOESN'T MEAN IT WAS THE LAST ONE PERIOD THOUGH..
AS YOU KNOW, THERE'S BEEN A COUPLE ACTIVE INDUCTEES EVER SINCE 2008..
THIS YEAR, JUST LIKE 2008, THERE IS THREE OF THEM..THIS FIRST ONE..
A FORMER 2X INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION..
2X TAG TEAM CHAMPION
AND 2X AND LONGEST REIGNING EWE WOMEN'S CHAMPION
THE LAST ONE MAKES IT VERY CLEAR...THAT'S RIGHT
THE 2012 INDUCTEES JUST GOT A LITTLE CHARISMATIC
THE EWE HALL OF FAME WELCOMES, CHRISTY CHAOS!!

The crowd cheers the induction of Christy as the camera's return to ringside.

[LeticaCline] "The following contest is tonight's featured Main Event and it is for the EWE Tag Team Championship!!"

The crowd cheers again until Laughter rings out through the PA System, following by "Hardcore Contry". This changes the cheers to boos as Mickie and Trish part the curtains, Queen's and X-Division Titles around their waists.

[LeticaCline] "first, the challengers...From Toronto Canada...The Self Proclaimed Queen's Champion...TRISH STRATUS...and from Richmond Virginia...the EWE X-Division Champion...MICKIE JAMES...they are, HARDCORE STRATUSFACTION!!"

Mickie and Trish continue their way down the ramp, while the fans continue to show their dis-appreciation.

[JustinWhite] "Make way for the great Queen's and soon to be new Tag Team Champions!!"

[CandiceMichelle] "They need more room than we can give them, for their massive egos."

[KennyGreenwood] "Ain't that true."

[JustinWhite] "You idiots are just Jealous of true greatness. That's why you don't like me and my amazing mic skills."

Mickie and Trish get into the ring where they remove their titles from their waistes and show them off, only getting more boos. After a moment they hand their titles out to the time keeper as their music fades. There's a few moments of silence before "Unbreakable" by Bon Jovi hits the PA Speakers. The Crowd let's out a roar as the other happily married couple makes their way through the curtains. Christy has her Tag Title around her waist, while Dutch has his on his shoulder and his King of Kings on his waist.

[LeticaCline] "Their opponents...from Kansas City Missouri, CHRISTY CHAOS...and from Reno Nevada..he is the EWE King of Kings Champion..The Irish Fury, DUTCH CLARK...together they are the EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...CHARISMATIC FURY!!"

Dutch and Christy continue down the ramp as the crowd cheers them on.

[KennyGreenwood] "Here they come, the Reigning EWE Tag Team Champions! Such a rare pleasure to have them here tonight.."

[JustinWhite] "Oh don't kiss their ass."

[CandiceMichelle] "You mean like you do the Queen's? Figurstively of course, you only do so literally in your dreams."

[JustinWhite] "Hahaha The Queens have earned respect Candice. Dutch Clark earns pity, for being a psycho that wants to be a woman."

[KennyGreenwood] "Dutch Clark doesn't want to be a woman."

[JustinWhite] "He's competing on the Women's Show! and he even wanted to wear his wife's panties."

[CandiceMichelle] "I think that was a joke Justin, and he's only here, because of Mickie.."

[JustinWhite] "Whatever, you fools can't see the truth."

[CandiceMichelle] "If you weren't so far away, I'd slap the piss out of you for talking to me like that.."

Dutch and Christy have entered the ring, keeping their eyes sharp on them sneaky Queen's. Dutch hands his KOK title over to the time keeper, who now has a collection, and about to get two more. But first the referee takes the Tag Titles and raises them up as a first bell is rung. The ref hands the titles over to the time keeper, to finish the collection before turning back to the two teams. Once it's sorted who will begin, he calls for the official bell.

-MAIN EVENT-
EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Charismatic Fury(c) Vs. Hardcore Stratusfaction
Early Moments: [Christy and Mickie start the match, Mickie is quick to take control of Christy and beats her down using pure aggression The Queens exchange early tags and keep Christy away from Dutch, they get a couple of nearish falls but Christy isn't that easy to beat. Eventually Trish throws Christy into the corner and follows her in but Christy hits a beautiful Whisper in the wind, taking them both out. The ref counts and they both make tags, Dutch and Mickie come in and Dutch clears house and starts to dominate the pair.]

Midway: [Dutch has been showing his strength to keep control of the match, Charasmatic Fury maintains control for a while and both get near falls on both members of the Queens. The pair manage to isolate Trish from her partner and beat her down, showing why are champions. They maintain control over Trish for what seems like an Age until she hits a sneaky low blow on Dutch and makes a tag, Mickie comes in and aggressively attacks Dutch, using brute force and viciousness rather than actual moves. She tries for a MickKick but Dutch ducks out of the way and manges to make a tag, Christy doesn't have much luck though as Mickie continuest her brutal dominance.]

Closing Moments: [The match has been going for around 15 minutes, Mickie is in control of Christy in the ring but out of nowhere the Charasmatic one connects a Charasmatic Crush! The both lay out the ref counts, Christy desperately tries to get the corner, as she is nearly there Mickie manages to grab her by the foot but Dutch reaches over and gets the tag, Mickie tries to run but he grabs her and takes her down, he beats her down and then picks her up setting for for the Furybreaker, only as he picks her up, she tags Trish. Dutch realises and drops Mickie, allowing her to roll to safety, he catches Trish who vaults into the ring with a FuriousDDT and hooks the leg to get a three count.]
Winners via Pinfall: Charismatic Fury(Still Champions)
Match Time: 16:35
Judges: 2/3

The ref gives the pair their titles as "Unbreakable" by Bon Jovi begins to play, Dutch holds up with his titles while Christy holds her Tag belt up. The fans aren't thrilled but CC are seen as the lesser of two evils, not that it matters much when out of nowhere the pair are jumped, by, yep, the remaining Queens. Melina and Beth go for Dutch while Lita and Natalia beat down Christy, they stomp them both brutally. The assault continues until Mickie and Trish are up, they then hold Dutch and allow Mickie to hit a MickieDDT before Trish levels Christy with a Chick Kick.

The continue to assault until the lights go off, the fans begin to cheer as a droning sound is heart.

[KennyGreenwood] " What, what is this? "

[CandiceMichelle] " I don't know.. "

Over the music a voice is heard:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you"

Suddely the music picks up the lights come up, in the ring all the Queens look confused, while except Mickie who is still stomping the hell out of Dutch. The curtain on the stage parts. Out walks the solitary figure, Angela Fortin, she walks to the middle of the stage and stands, The queens immediately beg her to come to the ring.

[JustinWhite] " What an idiot, she is walking into the lion's den. "

After a moment the curtain parts again, Madelyne Wright making her way onto the stage, she stands beside Angela.

[JustinWhite] " Oh come on, bring it! "

The Queens are still wanting it, begging the pair to come to the ring, the curtain bustles again and a third person walks out, the fans roar as the immediately know who it is. Amelia Pietersen. She makes her way to the top of the ramp and stands between the pair.

[CandiceMichelle] " What is this? "

The curtain opens once more, the fans cheer as Hollie Winder makes her way onto the stage and stands just behind Amelia and Angela.

[JustinWhite] " This is idiocy! The Queens will eat these morons alive. "

The music had been playing the same rhythm in a loop for a while, as the curtain opens once more and to the sheer delight of the fans, Abby Addiction makes her way onto the stage, taking her place behidn Amelia and Madelyne. All five stand on the ramp, the Queens in the ring are getting ready to fight, suddenly the singer of the bang is heard; "But you won't fool, the children of a revolution." as "Children of the Revolution" is heard.

[KennyGreenwood] " THIS A REVOLUTION. "

As the music kicks in, all 5 women from the stage charge down the ramp and hit the ring, it's chaos as the music cuts, it's mental, all of the bodies coming together, the Queens seem to be doing okay but them slowly they are getting taken down, Christy is up and joins in, and finally Dutch, Mickie and Trish head for the hills first, soon followed by Lita, the other three Queens eventually make their escape but for the first time in a long time, the Queens don't stand strong on the ring. The revolution has arrived.  

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: DUTCH CLARK
2: AMELIA "The Phoenix" PIETERSEN
3: BROOKLYN GLAMOROUS
4: MALLORY COSTAS
5: MICKIE JAMES

HONORABLE MENTIONS
NATALYA NEIDHART
SERENA LOPEZ

RESULTS CREDIT
SCAR: Beth/Josie