Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #148: May 14th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #148: May 14th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #148: May 14th, 2012   Monday Night Chaos #148: May 14th, 2012 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 4:03 pm

EPISODE #148
DATE May 14th, 2012
VENUE American Airlines Arena - Miami, Florida
THEME "Paralyzed" by Rock Kills Kid
TURNOUT 22/33 Roleplays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

-DARK MATCH-
Standard Match
Jack Swagger Vs. AJ Styles
Swagger makes the mistake of bumping into Ric Flair before the match starts who promptly gives him a low blow that nearly castrates him. Flair tosses him into the ring where Styles hits the Styles Clash and that's all she wrote for the pin.
Winner Via Pinfall: AJ Styles
Match Time: 0:14
Judges: 4/4

-DARK MATCH-
Standard Match
Dean Ambrose Vs. Adrian Quinn
Ambrose steps through the ropes only to be met with a running boot. Ambrose shakes violently from the blow and falls to the mat. Quinn looks surprised at the mock-seizure so he just covers Ambrose to finish it quickly.
Winner Via Pinfall: Adrian Quinn
Match Time: 0:11

-DARK MATCH-
Standard Match
Dustin Jobber Vs. Mark Jobber
Dustin and Mark have a long (for a dark match anyway), and sloppy (for any match) back and forth match. Dustin finally gets pumped up as he sees the match time is nearing a certain time.. just then Dustin nails Mark with a STONE COLD STUNNER! The crowd looks confused as Dustin makes the cover.
Winner Via Pinfall: Dustin Jobber
Match Time: 3:16
Judges: 2/3

"Paralyzed" by Rock Kills Kid continues over the PA System while the opening pyro shoots off.

[JonathanSteele] "WrestleMania in the rear view mirror we begin our journey to Retribution now. Jonathan Steele, joining by Jimmy Justice as we welcome you to beautiful Miami for another huge edition of Monday Night Chaos!"

[JimmyJustice] " I'm not even gonna say it, you already know where you fucked up.. "

[JonathanSteele] "Sorry.."

[JimmyJustice] "Whatever.. we got a big Card, including when Dean Winchester takes on Dutch Clark in the Main Event.. I'm not a huge fan of either one.. but It'll still be a good match."

[JonathanSteele] "No doubt about it.. We have plenty of other great matches like the Debut of CM Punk when he takes on the 'Returning' Rated R Superstar, Edge.."

[JimmyJustice] "I like the way you emphasized he's not EXACTLY the same one, haha."

[JonathanSteele] "No OOC jokes Jimmy, people don't like that, it's not professional."

[JimmyJustice] "Fuck them Steele, this is EWE. We're unorthidox.. we have shows 4 days after they was meant to air via tap delays."

[JonathanSteele] "Let's just move on with the show, please."

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
"Dynamic" Derek Daniels Vs. Scott Rock
[Scott steps into the ring, DDD rushes forward, Small Package, DONE.]
Winner Via Pinfall: "Dynamic" Derek Daniels
Match Time: 0:07

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Brock Lesnar Vs. D-Dawg(c)
[The second the bell rings Brock is blown up and is sucking wind. Who is this... The Ultimate Warrior? D-Dawg just stares at him in shock before punching him once and knocking Brock out cold. Game, set, pin.]
Winner Via Pinfall: D-Dawg
Match Time: 0:15

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Christy Chaos(c) Vs. Nero Phoenix
[The bell rings and Christy ducks a wild punch from Nero. His momentum carries him forward and he ends up punching the corner turnbuckle. He bounces back right into a CHARISMATIC CRUSH. Christy gets the pin. Well... nevermind, she only pretends to go for the pin, cause instead she locks in the CC Trap.. which Nero taps to immediately.]
Winner Via Submission: Christy Chaos
Match Time: 0:16

The scene comes backstage where Rock is standing in front of the Chaos Interview set, which gets cheers from the crowd in the background. Rock slowly raises up the mic and tilts his head back.

[TheRock] "FINALLY!"

The crowd cheers, while Rock shakes his head..

[TheRock] "FINALLY! THE ROCK HAS COME BACK!.... HOME.."

The crowd roars in the background as Rock brings his head back down and looks straight to the camera with a slight smile.

[TheRock] "The EWE has come to The Great One's Home.. and along with them, they brought a man who thinks Meat, is poison."

The crowd boos as Rock shakes his head.

[TheRock] "That's right.. Daniel Bryan is here.. and he better be ready for the night of his life, he's not wrestling with a cheesburger.. he's not taking down an entire dairy farm.. No no.. He's got a bigger challenge on his agenda, for tonight he's going one... on one... with The Great One!"

The crowd cheers as Rock smiles.

[TheRock] "See Daniel Bryan, you have come to The Rock's Home.. and The Rock knows a thing or two about hospitality.. That's Right.. See The Rock is going to bring you to The Rock's front porch.. and walk all over your Candy Ass like a Welcoming Mat.."

The crowd cheers, but Rock isn't done.

[TheRock] "The Rock will then proceed to take you into The Rock's house.. take you to The Rock's living room... and whoop your Monkey Ass so bad it can be heard in The Rock's Surround Sound!"

The Crowd cheers as Rock smiles and holds his hand to the side, gesteruing moving on.

[TheRock] "The Rock will then take you into The Rock's Kitchen.. Oh ya, The Rock's Kitchen.. That's where the Rock will not only stuff a 40 ounce T-Bone down your throat, but The Rock will indeed serve your Monkey Ass the Most Apetizing Ass Whoopin you have ever recieved!"

The crowd cheers again as Rock nods.

[TheRock] "The Rock still ain't done though, cause The Rock may even take you to The Rock's Bedroom.."

Rock stops and shakes his head.

[TheRock] "Woah woah woah woah! Don't get ahead of The Rock.. Don't get the wrong idea there Elton John.. No, no.. The Rock is going to take you to The Rock's bedroom, so The Rock can put you to sleep, by knocking your Candy Ass out Cold!"

The crowd cheers once more as Rock smiles.

[TheRock] "But Finally... Finally The Rock will take you to the most important room of the house.. The Rock will take you to The Rock's Bathroom.."

Rock pauses for a moment.

[TheRock] "The Rock will then proceed to flush your Candy Ass Down the toilet like the Worthless Piece of Shit that you are!"

The crowd roars as Rock smiles and nods.

[TheRock] "The Rock hopes you enjoy your stay at The Rock's home.. but whatever happens, one thing is guaranteed... Guaran-DAM-Teed.. And that is.."

["Dynamic"DerekDaniels] "Everyone look out!"

Rock is cut off and turns to see Derek Daniels standing there, with a grin on his face, and pretending to be starstruck.

["Dynamic"DerekDaniels] "The Great Movie Star is in our presence. Give him room to work!"

Rock nods as Derek Chuckles.

[TheRock] "Look Kyle (Camera Man) it's Derek Daniels... better tell people to hide their steroids."

Derek just shakes his head.

["Dynamic"DerekDaniels] "Have fun losing to Veagan Boy."

Derek chuckles and walks on as Rock shakes his head.

[TheRock] "As The Rock was saying.. There is one thing guaranteed... and that is... THE JABORNI BEATIN, LA LA LA PIE EATIN, TRAIL BLAZING, EYBROW RAISING, BRING ALL THE PEOPLE, BRING ALL OF THE MASS, THE ROCK WILL FOREVER BE GREATER THAN THE DYNAMIC JACK-ASS!"

The crowd roars as Rock throws his head back.

[TheRock] "IF YA SMELLLLL LA LA LA LA LA... WHAT THE ROCK!!"

The crowd yells "Is Cookin!"in the background as Rock brings his head down. Derek is back, standing right in front of him as he takes the mic.

["Dynamic"DerekDaniels] "It's not about you anyway... It's ALL ABOUT ME!"

The crowd gets excited in the background as the two stare eachother down. The Shot fades from there to a  commercial break.

The EWE cameras return from a commercial break and during the commercial break there was a video package promoting Wrestlemania 8 head lining the main event between Dutch Clark and White Tiger for the Undisputed Championship. Daniel Bryan is seen walking backstage headed to his locker room with his head down, very pissed off mood that he lost to Mickie James. We hear a bunch of yes chants and the cameras point to Mark Jobber running around the backstage area screaming "Number one contender. YES! YES! YES!". Bryan stares at Mark Jobber with an angry look on his face as he approaches Jobber.

[DanielBryan] "What are you so happy about?"

[MarkJobber] "I'm the new number one contender for the X Division title. YES! YES! YES!"

Daniel Bryan has a disgusted look on his face as Mark Jobber starts to chuckle.

[DanielBryan] "What's so funny?"

[MarkJobber] "You got beat by Mickie James, then got kicked in the penis by AJ! HAHAHA! Your dreams of becoming the X Division Champion has been flushed down the toilet just like the big dump I'm about to let out. I am officially facing Mickie James at EWE Retribution! WOO! WOO! WOO!"

[DanielBryan] "So lately, you have been mocking Daniel Bryan. And now you're mocking Ric Flair. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

[MarkJobber] "They call me fat bastard. I'm sexy, baby. I'm a sexy beast. I turn on sexy girls. I won the open X Division title tournament and I am going to bang Mickie James... I mean, beat."

[DanielBryan] "You should stick to eating and being an unhealthy sheep that mocks Daniel Bryan. If you have the balls that you think you have, you will face me next week on Monday Night Chaos. And you put your number one contendership on the line against ME."

[MarkJobber] "Why should I face you? You just got your ass whooped by Mickie James and AJ. However, if you want this match to happen, you have to do me one small favor."

[DanielBryan] "What's that?"

[MarkJobber] "Since you made a weird decision by being a vegan and claiming eating meat is like putting poison in your mouth, eat this piece of this meat I just cooked."

Mark takes out the piece of meat and places it on a dish. Bryan has a sick look on his face, he just wants to vomit by staring at the meat. Walking past the two is Mickie James with a smile on her face as Mark Jobber's face glows up, staring at Mickie James. He begins to rub his hard nipples. While Jobber is distracted, Bryan throws the meat into a trash can and pretends to chew.

[DanielBryan] "Finished."

Bryan begins to gag as Jobber turns around with a surprised look on his face.

[MarkJobber] "YOU'RE NOT A VEGAN ANYMORE! MUAHAHAHAHAH. The match is on, BRYAN DANIELSON... Err. Daniel Bryan."

Mark Jobber runs off as Daniel Bryan has an anger look on his face. Suddenly, Kenny Greenwood walks to Bryan holding a microphone.

[KennyGreenwood] "Daniel Bryan, can you tell me what is going through your head right now?"

Daniel Bryan has a dead look on his face and glares at Kenny. Bryan walks off disgusted, knowing he got screwed by AJ and Mickie James. The Cameras go back to ringside.

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD MATCH
Sonic Vs. The Joker
[The match was back and forth through most of the event, however, Joker had slipped on an amped up joy buzzer. He slipped it on, and extended his hand, in which Sonic shaken it, and fried him, as Joker laughed hard and fell to the ground cackling. The referee noticed his trick and disqualified him from the match.]
Winner Via Disqualification: Sonic The Hedgehog
Match Time: 2:23

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
The Rock Vs. Daniel Bryan
[Just as the match is about to start, Rock trips over a bulge in the mat and falls down. Bryan quickly dives on and locks in the YESLOCK as the ref calls for the bell. The Rock fights diligently for all of 18 seconds before he is forced to tap. Irony is a bitch.]
Winner Via Submission: Daniel Bryan
Match Time: 0:18
Judges: 3/3

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD MATCH
Alessandro Quagliaterre Vs. Jay Jobber
[Jay acts cocky like this will be easy. In the fit of his stupidity and cockiness he stumbles and falls face first on the mat. Alessandro reacts quickly locking in the Sweet Dreams.. Jay wastes no time slapping the mat as much as possible.]
Winner Via Submission: Alessandro Quagliaterre
Match Time: 0:22

Back in the office of EWE Chairman, Michael Jensen, Jensen is seen sitting at his desk when there's a knock at the door. Jensen motions for one of his crew workers to answer the door. As they do, Daniel Bryan enters the room.

[MichaelJensen] "Ah, Daniel Bryan.. congrats on your Victory against The Rock."

Bryan nods.

[DanielBryan] "That wasn't a shock to me.. I'm just trying to find Hunter."

[MichaelJensen] "Why?"

[DanielBryan] "Me and Mark agreed on a match next week, need him to approve it."

[MichaelJensen] "Ah, well it seems Hunter went through quite the brutal Hell in a Cell.. He won't be around for a little while.. Alas, it seems I came back just in time, what do you want?"

Bryan nods.

[DanielBryan] "Well, like I said, me and Mark agreed to face next week.. he's agreed to defend his X-Division Title shot."

Jensen rubs his chin as if he's thinking. Finallay he nods.

[MichaelJensen] "Sounds fine to me, congratulations."

Bryan smiles.

[DanielBryan] "Thanks boss."

Daniel Bryan shakes Jensen's hand before he heads back out of the office. Jensen chuckles slightly.

[MichaelJensen] "Don't thank me yet, kid."

-MATCH SEVEN-
STANDARD MATCH
Leo Kat Vs. Christopher Kincade
[Kincade figured he would dominate this match, maybe many people did, but the fact is, he didn't.. Leo fought hard every step of this match.. Kincade looked ready to put Leo away when he was set to lock in the Locked Down.. But as he got the arms but before he could bridge, Leo, very wisely, kicked back into Kincades injured knee. Kincade let's go and holds his knee in much pain. While Kincade is bent over hold his knee, Leo springs off the ropes and hits Kincade with a Running Throw Back! Leo climbs the ropes and the fans start to cheer as he goes for the Metallic Elbow, right at the last moment though, Kincade rolls out of the way, causing Leo to crash into the canvas. Kincade gets up, and as Leo started getting up, Kincade quickly planted him with the Kincade Cutter! Kincade made the cover and scored the three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Christopher Kincade
Match Time: 6:18
Judges: 3/5

-MATCH EIGHT-
TRIPLE THREAT TAG MATCH(Winners Face Tag Team Champions @ Retribution)
Jon & Mike Jobber Vs. Diamonds in the Rough Vs. Outlaw Country Boys
[This match was quite elementary.. Diamons in the Rough isolated Mike for most of the match, and that's what they was doing in the end, while The Outlaw Country Boys had Jon isolated.. or so they thought. Jon hit Them with a sloppy ass double clothesline. Then as they got up, Rebel charged at Jon and Jon lost his balance, he tried to grab the top rope to keep himself up, but it didn't work, meanwhile it sends Rebel out to the floor. James Austin comes at Jon, and Jon rolls him up with a sloppy small package.. Khaos and Damien are distracted beating the shit out of Mike and don't even notice this as the ref counts the 1..2...3!]
Winners Via Pinfall: The Jobber Squad
Match Time: 4:24

We come back with a shot of Leo Kat following his loss to Christopher Kincade. He seems frustrated with himself and is muttering with his head down as suddenly he almost runs into a person who has stepped out into the hall.

[LeoKat] "Excuse me..."

[DutchClark] "There is no excuse for you Leo."

Leo recognizes Dutch's voice immediately and shoots his gaze upward. The crowd pops at the sight of the Undisputed Champion who is sans belts and instead looks like he is ready for a war with Dean Winchester later tonight. Dutch glares at Leo.

[DutchClark] "So I hear a rumor that you are looking for a fight. True?"

[LeoKat] "I just want my shot."

Dutch just shakes his head in disbelief and chuckles.

[DutchClark] "Your shot? "YOUR" shot? What in the hell have you done to earn a shot? ANY SHOT?"

Leo shifts uneasily, obviously in no position to say anything. Dutch just scoffs.

[DutchClark] "Exactly, you haven't done anything at all have you? You see Leo... This is the exact problem with the world of wrestling today. Every punk, no good, underhanded piece of garbage thinks they can just waltz up and demand a shot against the best. Well you know something? The days of ignoring crawling your way to the top are over. I won't stand by and let you demand anything however... I will do this. I may not give you a shot at this title but I sure as hell have no problem in giving you a shot at me. So next week Leo, I'll arrange for you and I to have a little match. Leo Kat vs. Dutch Clark..."

Leo smiles broadly as the crowd pops lightly.

[LeoKat] "That's exactly what I wante..."

[DutchClark] "IN AN IRISH STREET FIGHT."

The crowd pops huge as Leo's smile evaporates at Dutch gets up in his face.

[DutchClark] "You want to play like you are some sort of Wrestling God... Then accept your fate. I am the Alpha... I am the Omega... And I am the guy who is going to whoop your ASS!!!!!"

Dutch walks off screen leaving Leo a slight shade of white as we go to a commercial.

"Cult of Personality" rocks the sound system when the camera's return from commercial as CM Punk makes his entrance. The Fans get amped up giving him a mixed reaction, not quite sure how to react to him yet. As he stands in the ring with a cocky grin on his face. He starts warming up when his music fades. Alter Bridge's "Metalingius" soon replaces it, the fans pop full of boos as Edge makes his way down the ramp, with a very smug smirk on his face. As he slides into the ring him and Punk stare eachother over, both seeming very confident that they got it already. We soon get to find out as the ref calls for the bell.

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD MATCH
CM Punk Vs. Edge
[As the bell rang they both circled the ring for a moment before locking up. Edge attempts a suplex, but Punk blocks it. Punk then quickly hits a snap suplex. Punk gets up on one knee with a smirk on his face. Edge gets up, with no smirk as he rushes at Punk, Punk quickly hits a snap scoop slam. Punk makes the cover and scores a quick 1 count. They start to trade shots before Punk hits Edge with a Armtrap Swinging Neckbreaker. He covers and gets another two count.]

[Punk starts to get cocky, but as he goes to grab Edge, Edge hits a Northern Lights Suplex and secures a two count before Punk kicks out. As they get back up Punk bounces off the ropes, only to be nailed with a spinning heel kick. Edge maintains control for a little bit as he hits Punk with a Flapjack that he follows up by locking in a Sharpshooter. Punk screams as Edge locks the hold in. Punk is able to reach the ropes though breaking it up.]

[Edge has it all working now as he stalks Punk. Edge charges to put Punk away with the Spear, but Punk counters with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. As Edge starts to get back up, Punk hits a Springboard Clothesline. That's not enough cause as Edge tries getting up again, Punk nails a echoing Step-Up Enzuguiri. Punk makes the cover, but Edge kicks out. Punk doesn't seem to care, cause that's when he locks in the Anaconda Vice! Edge screams and has nowhere to go as Punk tightens the hold. Edge fights it for what seems like several minutes before he's finally able to get himself in reach of the bottom rope, which he grabs, forcing Punk to release the hold.]

[Punk seems to have it all going his way, until Edge kicks him right between the legs, then plants him with a sitout powebomb. Edge made the cover but only got a two count. Edge soon sent Punk to the corner and gave him a few chops before setting up on the top turnbukle. It appeared Edge was going for a Superplex, that's what everyone expected.. but instead he delievered a Top Rope Edgecution! This gets a big ovation from the crowd for the high impact move. Edge doesn't cover however, instead he locks Punk in the Edgecator! Punk screams and fights as he reaches out for the bottom rope, he gets a finger tip on it before Edge drags him acrossed the ring and gets right back into position. Punk continues to fight it though, not giving in as he crawls his way back acrossed the ring. Punk once again gets a finger tip, but Edge once again drags him back acrossed. Punk crawls back one more time, and starts to die near the ropes. He's about ready to give in, but makes one more lunge at the rope, that he grabs, forcing Edge to let go.]

[Edge has it all working now as he stalks Punk. Edge charges to put Punk away with the Spear, but Punk counters with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. As Edge starts to get back up, Punk hits a Springboard Clothesline. That's not enough cause as Edge tries getting up again, Punk nails a echoing Step-Up Enzuguiri. Punk makes the cover, but Edge kicks out. Punk doesn't seem to care, cause that's when he locks in the Anaconda Vice! Edge screams and has nowhere to go as Punk tightens the hold. Edge fights it for what seems like several minutes before he's finally able to get himself in reach of the bottom rope, which he grabs, forcing Punk to release the hold.]

[Edge still has the control as he hits Punk with a few suplexes. As Edge tries to send Punk into the corner though, Punk holds on and sends Edge instead. Punk rushes after and nails him with a Step-Up High Knee to the face, that is followed up immediately with a bulldog. Punk stands up and smirks down at Edge before looking to the fans and forming an X over his chest with his arms. Punk measures Edge up as he starts getting up. It's time for Edge to Go to Sleep as Punk picks him up. Right as Edge is on his shoulders though, Edge quickly gives him a thumb to the eye. Punk lets go of Edge to hold his eye. As Punk turns back around, still holding his eye, Punk is nailed with a hard and quick SPEAR! Edge hooks the leg and seals the victory!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Edge
Match Time: 10:21
Judges: 3/4

"Metalingius" hits the PA System and the crowd floods with boos as Edge rolls out of the ring. He backs up the ramp with a big smile on his face while Punk sits up, not too pleased. Punk just shakes his head and actually laughs about it, while Edge just heads up the ramp still very cocky.

The camera's switch backstage in Christy's locker room where we see Christy Chaos dressed up in her street clothes. Sitting next to her on the couch is of course her neice, Alyssa. There's a knock at the door and she walks over to answer it, she sighs when she sees who's on the other side of the door.

[JohnnyChaos] "Love ya too, Sis."

[ChristyClark-Chaos] "What do you want, seriously?"

[JohnnyChaos] "I'm just being a good brother."

[ChristyClark-Chaos] "You mean like when you passed your kid off as me and Dutch's responsibility?"

Johnny looks past Christy to see Alyssa sitting on the couch. She smiles and waves.

[AlyssaCarter] "Hi Daddy!"

Johnny smiles.

[JohnnyChaos] "Hey Princess."

Johnny looks back to Christy.

[JohnnyChaos] "This is serious."

[ChristyClark-Chaos] "So is this.. You're the one who thinks of Sex as a Sport.. you should deal with consequences."

[JohnnyChaos] "I get what you're saying, and it's only temporary.. but I am here to help you with something."

[ChristyClark-Chaos] "With what?"

[JohnnyChaos] "You have the opportunity you've been fighting for, for three years.. Three years in a row, you've tried to get yourself in this position, and now that you finally are... with who the Champion is, I'm making sure you're still able to go through with it."

Christy sighs and nods.

[ChristyClark-Chaos] "That's for me to worry about."

[JohnnyChaos] "But I can help.."

[ChristyClark-Chaos] "I don't need or want your help."

[JohnnyChaos] "Nonsense... I'm gonna do you a solid tonight.. remember, it's because I'm your big brother."

Johnny smiles and walks off as Christy shakes her head. She heads back to Alyssa sitting on the couch. About that time Dutch walks back into the room looking confused.

[DutchClark] "What did your brother want?"

Christy looks at him and shakes her head.

[ChristyClark-Chaos] "Nothing important."

Dutch Shrugs and joins them on the couch as he starts gathering up his titles. Christy leans over on Dutch.

[ChristyClark-Chaos] "Promise me you'll be careful tonight."

Dutch gives her a funny look as the scene fades to a commercial.

The scene moves backstage of Chaos where Brooke is in her locker room, staring down at her feet. She is in street clothes as she doesn't have a match. The door opens and the crowd cheers as WT walking in, looking a little worse for the wear after his tough Wrestlemania match. Brooke glances up at him for a second before immediately looking back down at her feet.

[BrookeMcGuire] "Don't look at me."

[WhiteTiger] "Why not? You did great in the Money in the Bank match. I was proud of you."

[BrookeMcGuire] "But I didn't win? In fact, I pretty much came in third. I failed."

[WhiteTiger] "Well I failed too so don't feel too bad. Anyways, I thought I'd get you a present. Happy Birthday!"

WT tosses her a box. She catches it and smiles, turning it over in her hands.

[BrookeMcGuire] "You shouldn't have. But it's not my birthday."

[WhiteTiger] "Happy Mother's Day then."

[BrookeMcGuire] "I'm not a mother."

[WhiteTiger] "Will you just open it already."

Brooke opens the box to find a folded up piece of paper. She unfolds it and the smile quickly fades from her face. She shakes her head.

[BrookeMcGuire] "I can't take this."

[WhiteTiger] "Sure you can. It's mine and I have the right to give it to whoever I want. And I want you to take it."

[BrookeMcGuire] "But what about you? Without this, you might never get another shot."

[WhiteTiger] "I don't need another shot Brooke. Trust me, seven times is good enough for me. But there is a good chance that you might not be able to get a shot easily. With that, you have one guaranteed. And I really believe that you can do it this time. I've already talked to Jensen and had it switched over to you."

[BrookeMcGuire] "Well then, thank you. I'll do my best not to let you down."

She jumps up, letting the paper drop to the couch as she gives WT a big hug causing him to wince a bit in pain. The camera moves down to show the paper is WT's rematch clause, now in Brooke's name. The camera stays focused on that before moving back to ringside.

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Dutch Clark(c) Vs. Dean Winchester
[Dutch is introduced first and walks to the ring looking absolutely dead focused without an ounce of levity in his face. He carries none of his titles and stands in the center of the ring just staring at the entrance ramp. Dean is introduced next and he walks from the back with a very smug smirk on his face which gets a smattering of boos from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring and flashes Dutch a broad smile. This smile is quickly changed to shock as Dutch EXPLODES and throws a hard diving clothesline at Dean which sends both men FLYING over the top and out to the floor!]

[The ref rings the bell as Dutch is in the mount throwing lefts and rights on Dean as the crowd is going nuts. The ref exits the ring to try and pull Dutch off but Dutch just shoves him away and continues his assault. The ref grabs Dutch again which allows Dean to start crawling up to a vertical base. Dutch shoves him into the ring and follows suit with the ref as the match is now officially on the way.]

[Dutch quickly locks in a headlock and begins to throw short right hands into the side of Dean's head. Dean absorbs the blows and manages to push Dutch off into the corner. Dutch hits hard but comes right back with a running shoulder tackle. Dean goes down and Dutch again gets into the mount and begins to throw punches. This time, however, Dean manages to get a foot up and cradles up Dutch. 1...2..... Kick out. Dean rolls over into the ropes as the referee separates Dean and Dutch.]

[Dutch blows past the ref and goes to attack Dean again who is now lying on the ring apron. Dean digs a thumb into Dutch's eye and he staggers back. Dean measures up the situation and throws a shoulder tackle through the middle rope. Dutch buckles over and Dean quickly gets back in the ring. He rushes forward and hits a beautiful spinning neckbreaker which sends both men to the canvas. Dean goes for another pin... 1...2..... Kick out.]

[Dutch holds his neck on the mat as Dean gets back to his feet and begins to put the boots to Dutch. He picks Dutch up and whips him into the ropes. He catches Dutch coming back with a beautiful spinning back elbow and Dutch goes down hard again. Dean once again goes for a pin. 1...2.....Shoulder up. Dean rolls his eyes as he picks Dutch back up to a vertical base. He boots Dutch to bend him over and rushes forward with a running knee lift that shoots Dutch back down to the canvas. He drops for another pin 1...2..... Shoulder up.]

[Dean looks mildly perturbed as he picks Dutch back up by the hair and tosses him into the corner. He throws a couple punches and backs up. He comes rushing in to clothesline Dutch but Dutch shifts out of the way at the last second. Dean hits the corner chest first and staggers back gasping for air. Dutch sees this and quickly nails a FURYBREAKER! The crowd is going nuts as Dutch looks for the cover... But stops. He sneers and pushes himself back up before putting the boots to Dean on the mat looking to punish him even more.]

[Dean struggles to absorb the shots as Dutch eventually picks him back up. Dean is groggy from the Furybreaker and Dutch spins him around. He hoists Dean up and hits a belly-to-back high angle suplex that folds Dean up like an accordion. Dean is obviously hurt but Dutch seems hellbent on proving his point. He picks Dean up yet again and clobbers him with a right hook that drives Dean back down to the mat. Dean struggles to get it together and, out of sheer desperation, grabs Dutch by the waist band and pulls him forward. Dutch stumbles in and goes headfirst into the middle turnbuckle which buys Dean some time.]

[Dutch pushes himself back up as Dean is getting up by the ropes. Dutch rushes in and Dean fires a quick boot to the midsection. Dutch manages to grab it but Dean jumps up and hits a wicked Enzurguri that collapses Dutch to the mat. Dean uses this time to regain his bearings completely as Dutch holds the back of his head in obvious pain. Dean recovers first and picks Dutch back up. He shoots him off into the opposite ropes and catches him with a dropkick to the chest. Dutch goes down as Dean seems to be getting his second wind.]

[Dean continues in the moment and grabs Dutch by the hair. He begins picking him up but Dutch quickly sweeps out both of Dean's legs. He holds him and SLINGSHOTS Dean over the top rope and to the outside!!! The crowd cheers widely as Dutch climbs to a knee and catches his breath as Dean is hurt on the outside.]

[Dutch rolls out the bottom rope after a few seconds and begins to stalk Dean again. Dean manages to fire an elbow to Dutch and tries to get away. The second he turns his back though Dutch explodes again and drives a knee dead into the small of his back. Dean flies forward and cracks headfirst against the steel post which opens up a vicious cut over his left eye. The blood is pouring as Dutch rolls into the ring to break the count and then comes back to the outside.]

[Dutch smells the blood like a shark and tosses Dean back into the ring under the bottom rope. Emotion has completely overtaken Dutch as he looks around ringside and grabs a steel chair. The ref rushes out to greet Dutch and forcefully tell him to get rid of the chair. Dutch ignores him so the ref quickly grabs the chair and begins admonishing Dutch. Dutch struggles with it as in the ring Dean begins staggering back to his feet. He looks over where Dutch is holding the chair and baseball slides directly into Dutch's shoulder. Dutch flies into the ring side barrier and wipes out the referee.]

[Dutch tries to shake off the blow as Dean pulls himself back on the ropes and tries to wipe the blood out of his eyes. He looks down to see Dutch pulling himself back up. Dean backs up and dives through the ropes to try and tackle Dutch. As he does, Dutch winds up the chair he was holding and swings it like a baseball bat. CRACK!!!!! A gunshot reverberates throughout the arena as the chair dents the skull of Dean and Dean crashes to the ground in a pool of his own blood.]

[A "HOLY SH*T" chant has broken out through the arena as Dutch tosses the chair away and looks down at the mangled carcass of Dean. He goes to pick Dean back up but realizes he is in fact completely unconscious. Dutch shakes his head bitterly and lets him fall to the concrete. He slowly makes his way back and slides into the ring as the crowd continues to chant. On the outside, the wiped out referee starts to stir and sees the out cold Dean lying next to him. He looks at the gushing head wound and then at Dutch who is standing in the ring. He quickly calls for the bell and for EMTs.]
Winner Via Referee Stopage: Dutch Clark
Match Time: 14:50

Dutch doesn't look too happy as the referee is trying to get Dean to come to. Dean is still out, however, as the EMTs rush to check on him and Dutch exits the ring slowly. He spits at the downed Dean Winchester and shakes his head before suddenly he's stuck from behind with a Steel Chair, it's Johnny Chaos!

[JonathanSteele] "Oh great, what the hell is he doing?!"

[JimmyJustice] "Let's not jump to conclusions, Steele."

When Dutch turns around, Johnny decks him right between the eyes with The Chair. Johnny raises the Chair up and waits for Dutch to try and get up, as he does get on one knee, Johnny decks him again, getting more boos from the crowd. Johnny waits again, and Dutch once again gets onto one knee, this time Dutch catches the Chair, as the crowd cheers. Dutch gets to his feet, trying to take the chair from Johnny, Johnny quickly kicks him between the legs, before decking him hard between the eyes with the chair for more boos. Johnny then drops the chair.

[JonathanSteele] "Finally.."

Johnny then quickly grabs Dutch and gives him The Extreme MakeOver onto the Chair!

[JonathanSteele] "Oh come on!"

[JimmyJustice] "Haha, that was great!"

The crowd boos as Johnny smirks and stands over Dutch. He then waves towards the ramp for someone to come down. There's a few moments with it being noone, until finally we see his Little Sister.. who is also Dutch Clark's wife... who is also Miss Money in the Bank.. which is the eerie part.. Christy has the briefcase in her hand.

[JonathanSteele] "She wouldn't.."

[JimmyJustice] "She's a Chaos, Steele.. Of course She Would!"

Christy slides into the ring and Johnny puts both his hands towards Dutch, as if displaying him for her. Christy rolls her eyes and slides down to check on him. Johnny picks her up and starts saying something to her.. She shakes her head, but Johnny keeps trying to convince her anyway. She seems to be listening because she looks down at the briefcase, which gets both cheers and boos from the crowd.

[JimmyJustice] "She's thinking about it!"

She holds the briefcase out to the fans, as if asking them if she should cash in. That's not it at all though, because in a flash, she spins around and decks her brother right between the eyes with it! The Crowd just roars this as Johnny rolls out to the floor holding his head.

[JonathanSteele] "That a girl!"

[JimmyJustice] "How lame.."

Christy drops the briefcase and checks on her husband, while EMT's are still checking on Dean, or Dane, whatever it is. Meanwhile Johnny Chaos is back up and heads up the ramp. Christy looks up at him as he reaches the stage. He shakes his head telling her she's making a mistake. That's the shot the show fades out on though.

[JimmyJustice] "He's exactly right, BIG mistake by Christy.. gotta cash in on golden chances like that.."

[JonathanSteele] "I thought she made the right decision, but in any event.. we'll see if she does next week!"

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: DUTCH CLARK(8.57 avg)
2: DANE(8.14 avg)
3: CHRISTY CHAOS(8.05 avg)
4: EDGE(7.85 avg)
5: ADRIAN QUINN/KINCADE(7.63 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE(7.53 avg)
DANIEL BRYAN(7.5 avg)
CM PUNK(7.45 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT
SCAR: Sonic/Joker

MARK: Mark/DB Segment

MIKE: Brooke/WT Segment

DUSTIN M: Dutch/Leo Segment, Styles/Swagger, Quinn/Ambrose, DDD/SR, Brock/Dawg, Christy/Nero, Rock/Bryan, Dean/Dutch

JAY: Jensen Segment, Rock/DDD Segment, Johnny/Christy Segment, Dustin/Mark, AQ/Jay, Leo/Kincade, Tag, & Punk/Edge

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2012 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Monday Night Chaos #148: May 14th, 2012
Page 1 of 1