Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #150: May 29th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #150: May 29th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #150: May 29th, 2012   Monday Night Chaos #150: May 29th, 2012 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 9:05 am

EPISODE #150
DATE May 29th, 2012
VENUE Colonial Life Center - Columbia, South Carolina
THEME "Paralyzed" by Rock Kills Kid
TURNOUT 43/10 RPs (1 Actual No Show, then the Rumble covered that up)
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

"Paralyzed" by Rock Kills Kid continues over the PA System while the opening pyro shoots off.

[JonathanSteele] "The Fans are jacked up, and they should be! Jonathan Steele and Jimmy Justice ready to call a very special, 3 Hour Tuesday Night Chaos!"

[JimmyJustice] "Different day, for one night.. same sweet action.. and tonight will be even bigger, and I think we all know why.."

[JonathanSteele] "The Rumble Match, of course!"

[JimmyJustice] "The match I am going to win, and become the new International Champion come Retribution."

[JonathanSteele] "We'll see about that Jimmy.. But let's get this action pumping! Mallory is in the ring, ready to begin our opening contest! "

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Mallory Costas Vs. Khaos
[Mallory is already in the ring when Khaos tries to get in, his foot gets caught on the bottom rope, which frustrates him. As he gets it free he stumbles a little bit. Mallory is quick to take advantage, planting him with a Diamond Dagger! Mallory makes the cover and scores the three.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Mallory Costas
Match Time: 0:07
Judges: 4/4

Mallory grabs her briefcase and chuckles at Khaos as she heads up the ramp. Khaos is helped up by the ref, but Khaos quickly shoves him back. Khaos heads up the ramp frustrated from the embarrassment.

OOC: Leave this in. But Blitz 1 refers to former eWe superstar Blitz. Blitz 2 refers to Blitz 1's twin brother. Blitz 2 is identical to Blitz 1 except Blitz 2 has brown hair and wears a no sleeve white shirt with a Black B on it.

The titantron turns on as it shows a person seated in a chair. It looked as if the person was tied up. It zoomed out as to show the rest of the room. But it seemed barren. Suddenly, a door opened as we see Blitz 2 come into the room. He feels along the wall to find a light switch. He finds on and flicks it on. It then revels that it's Blitz 1 who's tied up in the middle of the room. Blitz 2 walks over to him as he knelt to untie him. As he's doing so Blitz 1 wakes up. Blitz 2 finishes un tieing him as he then walks in front and turns to Blitz 1.

[Blitz2] "Getting yourself into trouble I see."

Blitz 2 takes off the gag in Blitz 1's mouth.

[Blitz1] "I didn't do anything. How'd you find me any ways?"

Blitz 2 reaches into his pocket and pulls out a note. He hands the note to Blitz 1. Blitz 1 looks at it.

[Blitz1] "Strange."

Blitz 1 hands his brother the note back. Blitz 2 then pockets it.

[Blitz1] "Shall we go then?"

Blitz 2 nods when suddenly a slight go appears coming from the camera source. Blitz 1 and 2 looks at the camera. A Voice came from the camera source camera.

[SawPuppet] "Hello Blitz 2. I want to play a game."

Blitz 1 raises an eyebrow.

[Blitz1] "Someone liked Saw a little too much."

[SawPuppet] "All, you're Life, Blitz 2, You and your brother was treated as equals. Neither of you had anything over the other. That was until Blitz 1 joined eWe. Then it seemed that your family had stopped treating you to as equals but as Blitz 1 was now more important, leaving you in the shadows. I know what that feelings like."

The two brothers looked at the camera. Then Blitz 1 looked to Blitz 2.

[Blitz1] "You don't have anything to do with this do you?"

[Blitz2] *Shrugs.* "Nope."

They both turned back to the camera.

[SawPuppet] "At first, you seemed to embrace your brother being in the spot light. Yet, deep down inside, You felt a hint of jealousy. When you're brother quit the first time, you accepted it with joy for things were going to be back to normal. It didn't help when he rejoined eWe twice more but then again you were re-leaved when each time he decided to give it up. But the truth is, you're brother will always be better than you. For you'll always be..." *he chuckles.* "Number 2."

Blitz 1 looked at Blitz 2 but Blitz 2 was still looking at the screen.

[SawPuppet] "But I'm giving you a chance. To prove your brother that you're twice the man he is. So, you're not leaving this room until you've faced you're brother. Standard Wrestling rules apply, after all this being aire on eWe."

[Blitz1] *Raises an eye brow.* "It is?"

[Blitz2] *Turns to Blitz 1* "Shall we?"

[Blitz1] "Fight? Sure I guess."

Blitz 1 moved the chair so that they'd have more room. Then they began to circular the other. Then they came in locking arms. Things were a stale mate as finally they pushed off each other. They then began to attack but each one would counter the other. The match continued on like this. The match increases in intensity as the two were pulling off moves at lightning fast speeds. Moves were landing but they were still evenly matched. Neither one gaining any ground. Then Blitz 2 pulled off a move unsuspected by Blitz 1. Blitz 1 was knocked back as he slid across the floor. Blitz 2 then came up as he made a cover. But Blitz 1 didn't make any effort to get up.

[Blitz2] "1...2...3!"

Blitz then got up as he helped Blitz 1 get up.

[SawPuppet] "Congratulations Blitz 2. You have proven that not hallways the one chosen isn't hallways the superior one."

[Blitz2] "Whatever, come on lets go."

The two Blitz's then leave out the room. As the titantron goes to static.

The camera moves backstage to where Trixy is standing by. She gets the nod that she is now on live and lifts the microphone to her mouth.

[Trixy] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, eWe Hall of Famer Android Eighteen.

The fans give a mixed reaction as Eighteen walks up next to Trixy. She is wearing her ring attire even though she is retired.

[Trixy] Last week, you interrupted Christy Chaos match and cost her the win and her winning streak.

[Android#18] Yeah, what's your point? Did I do a bad thing? I sent a message to Christy. She wanted to fight me so bad a few months ago, I just opened the door for her.

[Trixy] But she said that she never agreed to face you at Retribution.

[Android#18] I'm sorry that I assumed the Money in the Bank champion had a set of balls.

[Trixy] I'm pretty sure she doesn't have any balls.

[Android#18] Figuratively speaking Trixy. But not only has she declined my challenge like the coward that she is, she had the nerve to tell me that I'm not the same Eighteen I use to be.

[Trixy] All because you're not the same Eighteen that use to be in High Society.

[Android#18] Our good friend Christy seems to have missed the point of High Society. It was nothing but glory hogs trying to steal the spotlight. We tried to dominate just like any other team. But screw High Society, it is dead and gone. I am the same Android Eighteen. The same person that dominated her way to four championships. The same person who left a wake of broken bodies in her wake on her way to the Hall of Fame. The same person that dominated on every level of competition to become a gold grand slammer. The same person that doesn't take no as an answer. I'm giving Christy another chance. Accept my challenge at Retribution. Show me that you are the future Undisputed champion and not just a glorified mid carder.

[Trixy] Do you think she will accept this time?

[Android#18] I'll be here all night. I'm quite a fan of Royal Rumbles, I'll stick around to watch it. And maybe she will be brave enough to give me the answer I want to hear. And when she does, I'll be sending her down in Flames at Retribution.

Eighteen chuckles and walks away. Trixy looks back at the camera with a smile.

[Trixy] So the challenge has been laid out once again. Be interested to see how Christy responds. Back to ringside for more great eWe action.

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
"Dynamic" Derek Daniels Vs. Brooke McGuire
[The match begins when Derek and Brooke lock up. Derek easily powers Brooke into the corner where he breaks clean, smirking. They lock up again where Brooke manages to push him back one step before he powers her back into the corner. He breaks clean again, still smirking. They go to lock up again but Brooke quickly takes him down with an arm drag. She uses quite a few, picking up the speed of the match. Derek realizes he is in trouble and rolls out to the floor. He takes about an eight count before he rolls in the ring. He charges in for a clothesline but Brooke does the splits to miss it. When Derek turns around, Brooke drops him with a drop kick. Derek gets up and Brooke hits a second one. Derek gets up and Brooke sets him up for the Brooke-n Dreams but he struggles free. He grabs her in a head lock but she rolls out and gets him in one before dropping him with a quick DDT. She tries to roll him into the Tiger Snare but Derek, having faced WT so often, manages to struggle free and again reach the floor. He angrily waves Brooke off and starts heading up the ramp, getting booed from the crowd. Brooke yells at him to come back. Derek turns around halfway up the ramp and starts telling Brooke she isn't worth his time. The fans cheer suddenly. The Rock has bolted out of the curtains and grabs Derek from behind. He runs him down to the ring and tosses him in. Derek rolls to his feet and yells at the Rock. Brooke whips him around and delivers a Brooke-n Dreams! She pins as the referee counts three.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Brooke McGuire
Match Time: 3:12
Judges: 3/3

"Boulevard of Broken Dreams" plays as Brooke jumps on the middle turnbuckle and raises her hands in triumph. She gives a respectful nod to the Rock who returns it. Brooke leaves the ring as Derek sits up and glares at the Rock who is backing up the ramp smirking.

The arena is black. The crowd wonders what is happening. The Titantron shows a black figure and hears a garbled voice.

Mysterious Figure: "The time has come for my return."

The crowd is still confused on who this is.

[MysteriousFigure] "You must remember the kid with a thousand masks."

The crowd begins to realize who the figure is.

[MysteriousFigure] "It is time for me to come back home. To the place where I wasn't a major force to be reckoned with, but I would always continue to fight."

The audience cheers for they know who it is now.

[MysteriousFigure] "Now, if you would all direct yourself to the ring I shall reveal myself."

The Titantron turns off and the lights turn on. In the center of the ring is a man in blue jeans, green shirt, and a green mask. He smiles and puts the microphone to his mouth.

[Man] "Hello ladies and gentlemen, Eli the Kid is back and better than ever."

The crowd cheers.

[EliTheKid] "It is great to be back here in EWE. My true home away from home. I was just doing some rest and relaxation when I realized that I could not make sense of my life. I then watched some past tapes of my fights. I became happy all of a sudden. I then knew of my life's purpose: I must wrestle."

The crowd cheers. He just continues to smile.

[EliTheKid] "For too long I have been weak, now I have become stronger. I will have my chance of greatness. I will win a championship. I will make sure that everything I do in EWE is great. I hope you enjoy my presence here. Good bye EWE fans."

The footage fades as the cameras head to commercial.

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Christy Chaos(c) Vs. Beth Phoenix
[As the bell rings, both women quickly lock up. Christy tries for a suplex, but Beth blocks it, then Christy blocks it too. Christy turns and locks in a side headlock, it doesn't last long before Beth hits a back supplex. Beth backs up as Christy pops up, then Beth nearly takes her head off with a hard clothesline. The crowd boos when Beth starts to smirk cockily. Beth mounts ontop of Christy and starts to hit her with several hard rights.]

[Beth controls the match for a little bit when she sends Christy to the corner. Beth climbs up and brings Christy back down with a hard superplex. The crowd boos as Beth goes for the cover, but Christy kicks out, which makes the crowd cheer now. Beth goes back on the attack though, locking Christy into a Cloverleaf. The crowd boos and cheers Christy on to get out of it. She fights it for awhile then finally makes it to the ropes. The ref tells Beth to break it off, though she didn't want to at first.]

[Beth stays on the attack for awhile, until she goes to send Christy back to the corner again, this time Christy runs up and hits Beth with Whisper in the wind! The crowd cheers as Christy quickly makes the cover, but only gets a two count. As Beth gets up, Christy runs and delievers a quick Tornado DDT. Christy makes the cover, but once again gets a two count. Christy picks the pace up as she springs off the ropes and hits a cross body getting another near fall.]

[Christy continues to control the match for awhile as she hits Beth with a standing dropkick. This is quickly followed with a standing moonsault and scores her another near fall. As Beth gets up, Christy bounces off the ropes and hits a solid Side-Effect. Christy quickly follows this by locking in the CC Trap! Beth starts to scream while the crowd cheers. Beth contines to fight, while Christy keeps it locked in. As Beth seems to be in trouble, she finally gets into position to get her foot on the bottom rope, breaking the hold.]

[Christy gets up and watches Beth.. as Beth gets up, Christy charges for another Side-Effect, but Beth counters with a backbreaker. The crowd just boos as Beth smiles and hits a Beth Valley Driver. She makes the cover, but Christy kicks out. Beth grabs Christy and picks her up.. nailing the Glam Slam! The crowd floods with boos, and some cheers, as Beth makes the cover for the one... two... thre.. NO! Christy kicks out! The crowd roars at that, while Beth argues with the ref.]

[Beth gets very agitated and goes on a physical assault on Christy. Beth gets Christy in position for a 2nd Glam Slam, but Christy spins out before Beth can pick her up. Christy quickly kicks her in the gut and plants a Charismatic Crush! The crowd cheers as Christy lays there for a moment. As Beth rolls over onto her back, Christy climbs up the turnbukle. The crowd roars again when Christy signals for the end. As Christy flies off and connects The Star Struck! The crowd cheers as the ref slides in and counts the 3 count!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Christy Chaos
Match Time: 13:43

"Bitter Taste" hits over the PA System Christy gets up, tired as the ref raises her hand. Soon she gets a mic, she waits a minute to catch a breath as her theme fades.

[ChristyChaos] "It seems, I have been called a coward.. for having dignity. Having class to not want to easily skate over easy competition. Not wanting to easily walk over a shell of what one, used to be.."

Christy laughs and shakes her head.

[ChristyChaos] "But if that's the way you feel...."

Before Christy can say another word, she's attacked from behind, by Natalya! The crowd boos as Natalya starts to stomp away before picking her up and hitting the Nattie by Nature. Beth is soon up, and hits Christy with a Glam Slam as well. The crowd boos as the Diva's of Doom pose over the fallen Christy Chaos.

'Saw Theme Remix' hits over the PA system. This gets the attention for they wonder what he's going to do this time. The titantron then shows the saw puppet as the music then fades.

[SawPuppet] "Hello, Abby Addiction, I want to play a game."

He pauses.

[SawPuppet] "Now Abby, you've surely made a name for yourself here in the eWe. Women's champion, after all is quiet an accomplishment. An accomplishment that'd sure make your father proud. That is if he hadn't left you and your mother when you were but a mere teen. That feeling of abandonment, *the puppet's eyebrows lowered* of betrayal It cuts deep. Deep within you."

Pauses again.

[SawPuppet] "Now you will get a chance to release your frustrations, your anger, towards your father. But you'll have to risk getting burned in order to get your revenge against your father who burned you in the past. For you will face him in an inferno match.

Suddenly, Michael Jensen comes onto the stage. He then turns to face the titantron.

[MichaelJensen] "Whoa Whoa Whoa. Tell me something. Who do you think gave you the power or the authority to just come out here and put together a match like this... Any match for that matter."

The Saw Puppet's eyes turned towards Jensen.

[SawPuppet] "Michael Jensen. The cause of this entire thing."

[MichaelJensen] "You're still not answering the question. You may think that you're little stunt with my wife was funny."

[SawPuppet] "I didn't think it was. But I'm not the one who put her in that position. It was you. You were the one who used her for a project that wasn't entirely yours. You brought her in to this when you decided that. But then you married her. XD 001 was designed to be a war machine, not your bride."

Jensen gripped his fist in anger.

[MichaelJensen] "I'll do what I please, and I won't let some puppet tell me other wise."

[SawPuppet] "But doing as you please is what got you into this mess."

Jensen opens his mouth to speak but the puppet cut him off.

[SawPuppet] "The inferno match will continue as planned. You will not be able to do as you please this time around. However I will give you a choice. Either you can have it here where it'd be or I'll take them somewhere where I can't garuntee the safe return of them both."

The Saw Puppet chuckled.

[SawPuppet] "Or you can hold it here where it'll be safer for them. So what's it going to be?"

Jensen thinks over it. Then he speaks the hatred in his voice.

[MichaelJensen] "Fine, we'll do it your way. They'll have their match here."

[SawPuppet] "I thought you'd see it my way."

The puppet then faces forward again.

[SawPuppet] "So, Abby next week, the game will begin, here on Chaos."

The titontron went static.

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD MATCH
Christopher Kincade Vs. Daniel Bryan
[The bell rings as Bryan and Kincade lock up and the crowd are cheering loud and have been waiting for this match to kick off all week long. Kincade starts off the match well as he dominates Bryan for the first couple of minutes. Kincade slings Bryan into the ropes and he connects with a big time snap power slam, causing Bryan to hit the canvas, back first. Kincade grabs the back of the head of Bryan, pulling him up to his feet and leaps into the air, landing a drop kick to the head. As Bryan is getting out wrestled right now, Kincade stands to his feet and screams "YES! YES! YES!", mocking Bryan as the crowd starts to get into the match more. Bryan shakes his head and staggers up back to his feet and repeatedely kicks Kincade in the mid section until he collapses over. Bryan begins screaming "YES! YES! YES!" every kick he lands.]

[Bryan is finally picking up the momentum of the match for now and throws Kincade into the ropes and Bryan spins around, landing a spinning heel kick into the face of Kincade. Daniel Bryan locks Kincade into a Surfboard. As he holds the submission on Kincade, he hestitates and grabs on to the rope, snapping out of it. Kincade quickly gets on his feet and connects with a spring board sit down power bomb. Both men are down on the canvas. The crowd is appreciating the great match they are witnessing. Kincade slowly crawls over to the motionless body of Bryan and hooks his arm over Bryan's body for the count... 1... 2.... Kick out as Bryan gets the right shoulder up.]

[What a great matchup we have here. Both men are showing they will do whatever it takes to be the next X Division Champion at Retribution. Kincade looks shocked then hits Bryan with a Hard Times, tornado DDT from the rope onto the apron. Bryan is laid out cold and the crowd begins chanting "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!". Kincade gets out of the ring as he picks up Bryan and attempts to throw him into the steel steps. Bryan reverses and ends up throwing Kincade into the steel steps. You can hear the impact and pain that Kincade just felt. Bryan slowly stands up and picks up the body of Christopher Kincade and then whips him into the barricade. The wall of the barricade falls down, the crowd has been elecric throughout the entire match.]

[Bryan throws Kincade into the ring and hooks the leg. 1... 2... Kick out. Bryan approaches the referee telling him to count quicker. As he gets distracted by the referee, Kincade kicks Bryan in the gut and picks him up over his shoulders and slams Bryan down, with a thunderous powerbomb. Kincade quickly gets up to his feet and climbs the turnbuckle. He leaps into the air with a diving moonsault, crushing the ribs of Bryan. Bryan is in pain, Kincade grabs his ribs as well from the impact, and goes for the pin.
1... 2... Kick out by Bryan as he stays in this match.
]

[Kincade goes for the Locked Down, but Bryan quickly grabs the rope and holds for his life. Bryan gets up and pokes Kincade in the eye. The referee
checks on Kincade, then Bryan rips off the padding of the turn buckle as referee is distracted. As Kincade holds his eye and turns around, Bryan literatally kicks KIncade's head off, knocking him out cold. Bryan then goes for the YES LOCK... Will he tap? Will he tap? Bryan is screaming "YES YES YES. TAP KINCADE!"
]

[Kincade somehow reverses the finisher move pulled by Bryan. In a Walls of Jericho set up, Kincade grabs the legs of Bryan and pushes up, causing
Bryan to leap into the air and hits the turn buckle without the padding, face first. Kincade takes advantage of the match and connects the Kincade Cutter. He hooks the leg; 1... 2... 3! The crowd stands to their feet as they enjoyed this competitive match by Bryan and Kincade. It was a hard fought match by Daniel Bryan, but Kincade was the better man.
]

Winner Via Pinfall: Christopher Kincade
Match Time: 14:23
Judges: 4/4

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
Natalya Neidhart Vs. Dutch Clark(c)
[Soon as the bell rings Natalya pounces on Dutch.. Dutch didn't see this coming, nor knew how to react. He tries to fend Natalya off, but she is filled with anger and rage over what he did to her father. She continues to attack like a vulture until she has him on the mat, now she begins to stomp away. She backs up just long enough to measure him up. As Dutch tries to get back up, Natalya quickly kicks him in the side of the head.]

[Natalya continues to take full control of the match, with pure hatrid and revenge in her mind. Dutch finally shows some life though when he catches Natalya out of nowhere with a Spinning Spinebuster. He makes the cover, but she quickly kicks out.. What's important is that he starts to build up some offense finally. Dutch now takes full control as he hits a Hanging Vertical Suplex, getting a near fall. After a few more moments, he clobbers her with a running clothesline before making another cover for another near fall. As He bounces off the ropes to go for the Furious DDT, Natalya quickly counters with a powerslam.]

[Rather than going for the cover.. Finally she is able to lock Dutch in the Sharpshooter. Dutch tries to power out with his legs, but it doesn't work, as Natalya keeps her footing. He crawls over to the ropes, but she pulls him back. Nattie keeps Dutch in this hold for a good 2 or 3 minutes, making Dutch suffer for what he had done. After all that time, Dutch finally makes his way to the ropes, for about the 5th or 6th time, but this time he gets a grip on the bottom rope, releasing the hold.]

[As Dutch gets up, sore legs and lower back, he charges at Natalya, but his legs give way, and she quickly hits him with another powerslam. She made the cover, but Dutch barely managed to kick out. As Natalya attempts to set Dutch up for a Nattie by Nature, Dutch counters with a Goardbuster! The crowd cheers as Dutch makes the pin attempt, but again, she kicks out. Dutch goes back on the offense hitting moves like a Top-Rope Splash and a Falling Fist Drop.. always getting near falls. Finally he locks in The Irish Dream! Natalya refuses to give in, while Dutch refuses to let go.. Natalya soon begins to fade and eventually the ref has to do the three arm drops.. as usual, her arm drops twice, but stays up on the third before she elbows Dutch in the gut.. She does it a few more times before he releases. Natalya runs and bounces off the ropes, then clobbers him with a hard clothesline.]

[Natalya goes back on the violent assault, hitting Dutch with everything she has, Dutch stays in it though, coming back at her and it stays back and forth. In the end though, Natalya sends Dutch to the ropes, as Dutch returns, he suddenly hits Natalya with a Furious DDT out of nowhere! The crowd cheers as Dutch makes the cover and scores the 3 count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Dutch Clark
Match Time: 16:35

[JonathanSteele] It is just about time for the main event of the evening and I tell you this is going to be something very special indeed.

[JimmyJustice] Yeah it is... I'm going to become the new number one contender for the International title!

Jonathan stares at Jimmy.

[JimmyJustice] What... Do I have something in my teeth or something?

[JonathanSteele] Don't tell me you really think you got a chance out there Jimmy?

Jimmy holds up a hand.

[JimmyJustice] Pfft. Of course I do! You think with all of those losers, has-beens, idiots and wimps that I was just going to sit back and and not win? Come on Steele, I got to get away from you at some point.

[JonathanSteele] Unbelievable...

[JimmyJustice] I know that it is! But don't you worry none Steele because I know when my number is called I have to leave so I didn't want you to wet yourself in fear or broadcasting all by your lonesome. In fact I even went out of my way to find the one man who could sit in on a Rumble match with you and help guide you through my greatness.

[JonathanSteele] Your greatness... Sigh... Fine... Who is it?

Jimmy actually cracks a smile.

[JimmyJustice] Let's just say he is the "Brains" of EWE and he is going to be the best damn color commentator... Nay... BROADCAST JOURNALIST who ever sat in instead of me. Fresh from a battle with throat cancer and now here to kick ass and take names... BOBBY "THE BRAIN" HEENAN!!!

Jonathan's eyes open wide as saucers as the "Bobby Heenan Show" theme hits the speakers. The crowd comes onto its feet as none-other-than Bobby "The Brain" Heenan comes walking through the curtain to a HUGE ovation. He is dressed in one of his classic track suits and appears just as he did in the early 90s save that he now sports a titanium jaw which glistens slightly in the arena lights. A "Weasel" chant is started as Bobby shakes hands with both Jimmy Justice and Jonathan Steele. Jimmy claps him on the back and heads back to the dressing room as both Steele and Heenan put on a headset and sit down.

[JonathanSteele] Bobby Heenan... What an honor to be sitting next to you calling this match.

The "Weasel" chant grows louder and Bobby is forced to crack a smile.

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Would you listen to these humanoids Schiavone? Hard to hear myself think.

[JonathanSteele] Schiavone? I'm Jonathan Steele.

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Could of fooled me... But boy oh boy is it great to be back in... Uh... Where are we?

[JonathanSteele] The culturally sound state of South Carolina.

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Ugh, really? Real great state... Where the men are men and the sheep are scared.

Inside the ring Jennifer Sparks is telling the crowd the rules to the match as they begin to get antsy all through the arena.

[JonathanSteele] So Bobby, why come out of retirement to call this match?

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] The money mainly but more importantly 20 years ago I bought an investment share in the greatest wrestler that is going to be featured in this rumble and I for one am planning on being ringside to watch my investment go on to take the EWE International title.

[JonathanSteele] I have to assume you are referring to Ric Flair?

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Didn't I just say the greatest wrestler in the rumble? Clean your ears Tony.

[JonathanSteele] Its Jona... Never mind. For our fans at home, it was 20 years ago that Ric Flair won the WWF Royal Rumble and became the WWF World champion. Could history duplicate itself today?

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] It better, I got a fortune riding on this here. Speaking of which... You ever think about investing in condos?

[JonathanSteele] Uh... No.

Back in the ring Jennifer is finishing up the rules.

[JenniferSparks] ... in 2 minute intervals. Once all remaining 35 participants have been eliminated by being thrown over the top rope and both feet touching the floor, our remaining competitor will be the winner. Now introducing number one...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Ric Flair's theme echoes throughout the arena as the crowd gets on their feet.

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] WHAT?!?!?!?!? NO!!!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[JenniferSparks] From Charlotte, North Carolina. He is the 16 time World Heavyweight champion... "THE NATURE BOY" RIC FLAIR!!!!!

Flair emerges from the back in a flowing black robe and slowly make his way towards the ring. He looks determined as ever but none-too-thrilled at his number. On the microphone Heenan sounds like he is going to hyperventilate.

[JonathanSteele] Are you okay Brain???

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] This is grotesquely not fair to Flair!!! This man cannot catch a break no matter what it is. HULK HOGAN HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS TONY!!!!!

[JonathanSteele] But... Hogan isn't in this match or even in this federation.

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] IT WOULDN'T STOP HIM!

Flair gets into the ring, removes his robe and does a small strut before hitting on Jennifer Sparks.

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] All that time and all that money down the pipes. I might have to get a job working for WCW again. Or worse... Working alongside you for another ten years.

[JonathanSteele] But WCW is... And I am... You... Oh, never mind.

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Just shut up and let me think here okay??? Okay... Maybe there isn't anything to be worried about at all. He's ready and he's still the sixty minute man right? He's gone through worse... Hell, he went over an hour in the 92 Rumble so why not now right???

[JonathanSteele] Yeah but that was like 20 years ago Bobby. There is no way he is in the same shape now as he was...

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!!

Flair tests the ropes and moves to the center of the ring with his gaze deadlocked on the entrance ramp.

[JenniferSparks] And now the person who drew number two...

STANDBACK... THERE'S A HURRICANE COMING THROUGH!!!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] OH NO!!!!! NOT THIS IDIOT!!!!!

The crowd pops as Hurricane emerges from the back and points down at the ring looking primed to go during this match. He begins rushing to ringside area as the bell rings as we are on our way!!!

-MAIN EVENT-
INTERNATIONAL #1 CONTENDERSHIP
Open Invite Rumble Match

[ Hurricane wastes no time digging into Flair and driving him back with a barrage of punches. Flair is taking them all and eventually turns Hurricane around and throws a chop across his chest. Hurricane absorbs it and comes back with some more punches before throwing a kick to Ric's gut. Flair catches the boot, lets out a WOOOO before eating a stiff Enzugiri for his troubles. Flair staggers forward and flops as the crowd is going nuts. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Come on Ric! This is not fair to Flair Tony... He had no way of knowing this Superhero wannabe was going to be first. GET AWAY FROM HIM RIC!!!!!

[JonathanSteele] Just give it up Bobby... There is no way he is going to last through 35 other guys. Hurricane is taking it right to Flair now!

[ Flair is just getting up as Hurricane catches him with a clothesline, then another, then another! Flair is dazed by the ropes as Hurricane goes down and tries to toss Flair over. Flair quickly digs a thumb right to Hurricane's eye which back him off. Hurricane falls back as Ric looks to go on the offensive but Hurricane turns and catches him around the THROAT!!! He gives a thumbs-up for a Hurrichokeslam but Ric quickly drops to his knees and delivers a devastating GRECO ROMAN BALL SHOT!!!!! ]

[JonathanSteele] Did you see that...?

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] He just tried to pick up the Hurricane!

[JonathanSteele] He did NOT.

[ Hurricane stumbles forward as Ric quickly grabs him by the back of his tights. He uses the momentum and tosses Hurricane over the top and to the outside! Flair takes a step back and immediately Flair Flops. ]

ELIMINATED AT 1:45: The Hurricane (By Ric Flair)

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] FLAIR WINS IT! FLAIR IS GOING TO RETRIBUTION!!!

[JonathanSteele] Are you kidding me??? There are still 34 more guys left!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Oh... TAKE A BREATH RIC!!! You got like 9 seconds.

[ Ric breathes heavily for a second as the crowd counts down number 3. ]

3...2...1... #3 LUIGI MARIO

[ The Mario Brothers theme hits as Luigi comes running from the back... Or at least a really poor version of him dressed in what looks like Osh Kosh B'Gosh overalls. Flair slowly gets up off the mat and stares at Luigi running to the ring. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] What is this?

[JonathanSteele] Itsa Luigi!!!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Right... Why are you doing that ridiculous accent?

[JonathanSteele] Um... Luigi is geared towards the kids here.

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Uh huh... Flair is going to make Mozzarella out of this meatball.

[ Luigi hits the ring and begins running around as Flair just stares at him. Luigi extends a hand to Flair who smiles and shakes it before pulling him in and delivering a violent knee to the midsection. Luigi gasps for air as Ric spins him to the turnbuckle and uncorks a right chop that rips the flesh off the plumber from Brooklyn. Before you can say "Mario is Missing," Flair throws a short clothesline and spins Luigi over the top and out to the floor. ]

ELIMINATED AT 3:10: Luigi Mario (By Ric Flair)

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] So much for that. If that is the competition maybe I should be worrying all that much then. BRING THEM ON RIC!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

[ Flair struts around the ring extremely confidently as the count eventually comes to number 4. ]

3...2...1... #4 SHAD GASPARD

[ Money, Money, Yeah, Yeah! Shad Gaspard comes rushing from the back as Flair gets ready to meet him. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] When the Repo Man turn black Tony???

[JonathanSteele] That's Shad Gaspard, a member of CRYME TYME!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Where is my wallet???

[ Shad rushes under the ropes and immediately gets caught by several quick boots from Flair. Flair rocks him back to the corner and looks for a chop but Shad ducks out of the way. He turns around and begins throwing a ton of rights and lefts into Flair before Irish whipping him to the opposite corner. Flair FLIPS in the corner and lands on the apron but manages to roll back into the ring. Shad is quick to rush over and picks Flair back up. Flair throws a wild right hand that is ducked and as he turns around Shad nails the THUGNIFICENT STO!!! Flair is in a load of trouble as the crowd is going nuts. ]

[JonathanSteele] There is Shad's finisher!!! Say good bye to your investment Brain!!!!!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] SOMEONE GET OUT HERE!!!

[ Shad plays to the crowd as Flair is definitely hurt on the mat. Shad finally looks down and struggles to pick Flair up but eventually does over his shoulders. He walks to the ropes and begins trying to toss Flair who manages to get a death grip on the top rope. The next countdown begins just as it looks like Flair's grip is about to slip. ]

3...2...1... #5 BARRY WINDHAM

[ Former NWA World Champion and Horsemen Barry Windham comes sprinting from the back just as Flair is dangling. He slides into the ring and clobbers Shad in the back with a forearm that causes him to let go of Flair who falls back into the ring. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] THERE IS A GOD!

[JonathanSteele] Horsemen Barry Windham number five and he is laying into Shad Gaspard!

[ Windham shoves Shad into the corner and begins working him down with right hands as Flair struggles to pull himself up on the ropes. Shad tries to mount some offense back but Flair comes over and chopblocks him just as he is coming out of the corner. The two Horsemen start to put the boots to Shad as the crowd is very mixed on what to cheer for. Windham picks Shad back up and it is easy pickings for Flair who uncorks a VICIOUS chop that echoes throughout the arena. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] That sounded like a 357 Magnum going off Tony!

[JonathanSteele] STOP CALLING ME TONY!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] You prefer Tenay?

[JonathanSteele] I'll stick with Tony.

[ Flair motions to the corner and helps Windham get Shad perched on the top rope. Windham leaps up with him and hits his innovated SUPERPLEX which brings up a thunderous applause throughout the arena. Shad winces in pain on the mat as Flair helps up Windham and go to pick up Shad. ]

[JonathanSteele] Countdown is starting... Will it be someone who can help a guy like Shad?

3...2...1... #6 EDGE

[ Metallingus hits as Edge rushes from the back and heads to the ring. Edge doesn't appear to be picking friends as he immediately SPEARS Ric Flair upon entering the ring! ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] WHAT ARE YOU DOING EDGE!?!?!?!?

[JonathanSteele] Trying to win.....?

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] I've had just about enough out of you!

[ Edge climbs back up just as Windham drops Shad and rushes over to attack Edge. Edge throw a couple quick rights which backs Windham into the ropes. Windham is dazed but is soon KNOCKED OVER the top with a clothesline!!! ]

ELIMINATED AT 8:43: Barry Windham (By Edge)

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Damn you Edge!!!

[JonathanSteele] Be subjective for God's sake!

[ Edge smirks and turns around only to be hit by a running shoulder tackle by Shad which takes both men to the mat. All three remaining participants are down in the ring. ]

[JonathanSteele] Everyone is down! Stick with us fans, WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!!

To Be Continued

Last edited by JAY on Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #150: May 29th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Chaos #150: May 29th, 2012   Monday Night Chaos #150: May 29th, 2012 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 9:05 am

:: PART TWO ::

[ We come back with all three men getting back up and Edge really working over Shad in the corner as the countdown hits. ]

3...2...1... #7 MIKE SMITH

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Oh my god. They just keep getting bigger! At least he can buy some time for...

[ Mike hits the ring and immediately clobbers Flair with a clothesline as he is getting back up to his feet. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] WHY???

[JonathanSteele] Will you give it up already Bobby? There is not a chance AT ALL that Flair is going to last till the end.

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] He still has two Horsemen and AJ in the midst... Which if any of them win as well I get a cut.

[JonathanSteele] How is that?

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Don't ask questions.

[ The action changes focus as Edge puts the tired Shad down and turns his attention to the fresh Smith. The two lock up and begin to brawl as both Shad and Flair catch their breath. Edge tosses Mike into the corner and goes to follow up with a clothesline and Edge his the corner shoulder first. He bounces back as Shad is just starting to get to his feet. He rushes forward to try and boot Edge out of the ring but Edge moves at the last second. Shad crotches himself on the top rope and Edge belts him off! ]

ELIMINATED AT 11:49: Shad Gaspard (By Edge)

[ Smith locks back up with Edge as Flair tries to pull himself up in the corner. The countdown hits again... ]

3...2...1... #8 COKE CAN

[ A crew member comes walking down the aisle with a can full of coke and casually tosses it into the ring. It rolls and hits Ric Flair in the foot who looks at it. He picks it up, shrugs and opens the coke to the crowd's chagrin. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] That coke is busted wide open now!

[JonathanSteele] Yeah...

[ Flair takes a sip and then quickly rushes forward and slams the coke can into the side of Mike Smith's head! The can goes flying off over the top rope and Mike goes tumbling in a heap to the mat. ]

ELIMINATED AT 12:25: Coke Can (By Flair and Mike Smith)

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Aw... And here I thought that Coke Can was going to go to Retribution! Seriously though... What kind of drugs are your staff on in this place? I mean I've seen some weird things... Hell, I worked for both AWA and WCW... But come on.

[JonathanSteele] Wait until you see Bunny Chaos out here.

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Who?

[JonathanSteele] No, that was Jim Neidhart.

[ With Smith now holding his head on the ground, Flair begins talking with Edge and the two begin to put the boots to Smith. Smith tries to get up but is instead underhooked by both Flair and Edge who hit a double suplex onto Smith dead in the center of the ring. Flair rolls off and does a little strut as Edge climbs the corner turnbuckle and holds up a hand. The crowd begins counting down again just as Flair and Edge return to Smith and try tossing him up and out. ]

3...2...1... #9 LEO KAT

[ Leo comes running out of the back with a smattering of applause actually as fans seems to be having a bit of respect for him now. He rolls into the ring and immediately goes to work on both Flair and Edge, knocking them both down with big right hands. The crowd is going crazy as he hoists up Edge and begins with an AIRPLANE SPIN directly out of 1973. He spins around just as Flair is getting up and Flair eats a boot for his trouble from the perched Edge. Leo eventually tosses Edge down and turns around into a RUNNING BIG BOOT from Smith who has gotten back up! ]

[JonathanSteele] Big Boot and Leo is down now!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Leo? Who cares Tony??? Flair got hit hard there! GET UP RIC!!!

[ Everyone is gasping for air as Flair slowly picks himself up on the ropes. He turns around only to be met by a double choke from Smith that drops Flair to his knees. The countdown starts again... ]

3...2...1... #10 TULLY BLANCHARD

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Thank god! GO HELP FLAIR!!!

[ Tully comes running from the back and rushes into the ring. He slams a fist into Mike's spine and turns him around breaking the hold on Flair. It looks like the Tully of old as he throws a plethora of lefts and rights before driving a knee into Mike's gut. Mike doubles over and Tully picks him up for a SLINGSHOT SUPLEX!!!!! The crowd pops for this as Tully pumps his fist for the crowd. It is shortlived, however, as Leo gets back up and locks up with Tully into the corner. Ric comes to his former teammates aid as Edge and Smith begin to dazedly work into each other. The countdown hits again. ]

3...2...1... #11 DUSTIN JOBBER

[ The crowd comes to life as Dustin comes rushing down to the ringside area, promptly trips, gets up, trips again and finally makes it into the ring. He looks around and sees Ric Flair. He bulks out his... Quasi-Chest and taps Ric on the shoulder. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] What does that idiot want with The Real World's Champion???

[ Ric turns around and Dustin immediately pokes him in the eye which gets a pop out of the crowd. Ric responds by throwing his own eye poke to Dustin who yells out in pain. Both try to capitalize with punt kicks to the groin but just end up hitting each other's shins and falling to the ground. ]

[JonathanSteele] EWE's dirtiest fighter vs. the dirtiest player in the game going for every single advantage!

[ On the opposite side of the ring Edge has nearly got Mike Smith out as Tully is now throwing lefts and rights to Leo in the corner. Mike manages to rake Edge's eyes and get back into the ring as Leo ducks a punch and begins to toss some of his own. Leo ends up Irish whipping Tully across ring and the three of Tully, Edge and Mike all go down in a flop as Leo rests against the ropes. ]

[JonathanSteele] All six men are down and who knows who is coming out next!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Come on Ric! GET UP!!!

[JonathanSteele] Will you give it up??? Flair has been out there 20 minutes and he looks like he is about to die.

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] My God... You're right! RIC!!! RICCCCC!!!!!

[ We look in the ring as Flair begins crawling to the ropes. From the side of the screen we see Bobby stand up and toss a water bottle from the announce table to Ric. Ric takes a greedy swig and pours some over his head as he gasps for air. ]

[JonathanSteele] You can't do that!!!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Who threw that?!?!?

[ Flair continues to gasp for air as Dustin Jobber gets to his feet. Flair immediately chops him back down as the countdown begins again. ]

3...2...1... #12 JESSICA "SUNSHINE" FUGATE

[ Sunshine comes skipping out of the back as Flair turns around and looks on from the ring. As she slides in, Ric casually makes his way over and begins to do the strut. Sunshine just giggles as Ric goes to put the moves on her. Sunshine backs away but Ric continues to press the issue because... Well... He's Ric Flair and forces her into the corner. Just as Ric is about to Kiss, Sunshine slaps him silly and Ric Flair Flops. He is back up though and looks like he is going to nail her but Dustin Jobber quickly rushes over and TACKLES Ric Flair through the ropes! ]

[JonathanSteele] What a spear by... Dustin???

[ The two land on the outside in a heap as Sunshine looks on from the ring. Back inside Tully has broken away to go check on Ric as now Leo Kat and Mike Smith work over Edge. They back Edge into the ropes and Mike holds him as Leo backs up. Leo rushes forward to clothesline Edge out but Edge moves and Leo hits Mike! Mike staggers and turns his attention to Leo. From the corner, Sunshine comes rushing over and tackles Edge and begins to throw a ton of rights into his head. On the outside, Dustin and Ric are both getting up as Tully struggles to get Ric back in the ring. Ric crawls up the steps slowly as Tully tosses Dustin under the bottom rope. The countdown begins again... ]

3...2...1... #13 MARIO MARIO

[ Mario comes running out of the back with his eyes set on Flair for eliminating his brother earlier. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Another one???

[ As he hits the ring, he runs into a boot from Tully Blanchard and a vicious chop from Flair. He tries to brawl with both men but the Horsemen are going... Well... Horsemen on him. On the other side of the ring Edge has grabbed Sunshine by the hair and is threatening to bash her again until Dustin rushes up behind him and low blows him! ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] OW! That will wake you up in the morning!!!

[JonathanSteele] That is the second time Dustin has saved Sunshine!

[ Sunshine looks oddly at Dustin who smiles goofily at her. Sunshine smiles back but it is shortlived when out of nowhere Leo Kat comes rushing over and NAILS Dustin with a big clothesline. Dustin goes tumbling over the top and to the floor! ]

ELIMINATED AT 27:23: Dustin Jobber (By Leo Kat)

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] See you later loverboy!!!

[ Sunshine immediately dives into Leo as the countdown begins again. ]

3...2...1... #14 ANNIE "MIDNIGHT" FUGATE

[ The other Fugate Sister comes sprinting from the back. ]

[JonathanSteele] Here comes Midnight and stay tuned, more to come after this!!!

[ We come back as Midnight has made her way into the ring. She goes to where Sunshine is and the two of them begin working over Leo much to the crowd's approval. Mike Smith has now tied up with Edge as Flair is directing traffic for Tully on Mario. Ric and Tully interlock hands and rush forward CLOTHESLINING Mario out of the match!!! ]

ELIMINATED AT 29:09: Mario Mario (By Ric Flair and Tully Blanchard)

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Look at that!!! 30 minutes in and FLAIR IS STILL FIGHTING!!!

[JonathanSteele] Had a bit of help but I got to give the old dog credit... He is battling.

[ The Horsemen celebrate until Mike Smith rushes back over and clobbers Tully in the side of the side of the head with a forearm. Tully spins over the top and out to the floor! ]

ELIMINATED AT 29:20: Tully Blanchard (By Mike Smith)

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] NO! DAMN IT!!!!!!!

[ Flair quickly chops Mike but is quickly running out of gas. Mike locks hands around his throat but suddenly Edge comes rushing forward with a dropkick that puts Mike over the top! ]

ELIMINATED AT 29:11: Mike Smith (By Edge)

[ Edge smiles in the ring as Smith goes to the back and Flair looks obviously hurt on the mat. Edge picks Flair up and tries tossing him over as the countdown begins again... ]

3...2...1... #15 AJ STYLES

[ Styles comes bolting out the back just as it looks like Flair is about to go up and out. He rushes in, pulls Flair back in and boots Edge in the gut. He nails him with a quick DDT and then goes to check on his mentor. ]

[JonathanSteele] Ric Flair has been out of this match twenty times and he continues to be saved!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] That is what AJ does out here Tony... HE IS THE PHENOMINAL ONE! And I have a share in him too like I said. GO GUYS GO!!!

[ As Flair gasps for air Sunshine and Midnight continue to work over Leo in the corner. They eventually both pick Leo up and drop him throat first on the top rope. Leo goes flying back as they motion to the outside of the ring. The crowd pops as they pick up Leo and begin to walk him to the ropes. On the opposite side, Flair points to AJ and says something which causes AJ to sneak up behind the Fugates. They pitch Leo over the top and to the floor!!! ]

ELIMINATED AT 31:01: Leo Kat (By The Fugate Sisters)

[ AJ is right there after the elimination and catches Sunshine from behind which spins her over the top rope and out to the floor!!! ]

ELIMINATED AT 31:09: Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate (By AJ Styles)

[JonathanSteele] What a cheap move!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Do you have any clue what is at stake here? I'd do that to my Grandma if I had to!!!

[ Midnight immediately digs into AJ at the loss of her sister as Flair and Edge are still hurt on the opposite side of the ring. Midnight locks in a headlock but AJ casually lifts her up and plants her with a Belly-to-Back suplex. He rolls off and begins to stalk her as the new countdown begins. ]

3...2...1... #16 MARC STEELE

[ Steele comes from the back just as Edge is getting back up in the ring. Marc puts a couple boots to him and then takes off after AJ. He backs AJ into the corner and starts throwing some lefts and rights but eventually AJ counters with a ferocious right hook that nearly takes his head off. He boots him, inverts him, and nails a STYLES CLASH dead in the center of the ring. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Welcome to EWE!!!

[ Steele is hurt as Edge gets back to his feet and Flair has now propped up in the sitting position in the corner. Edge charges into AJ and the two back into the corner as Flair slowly pulls himself up. He looks at the downed Steele and comes out of the corner with a rolling knee drop to the point of his forehead! ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Aha! Still dishing out punishment!

[JonathanSteele] Incredibly so!

[ Ric picks him up to the corner and begins to try and get him out as the countdown goes again. ]

3...2...1... #17 MEGA MAN

[ A midget in a blue suit comes running down the aisle which gets a big pop from the crowd. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Seriously?

[JonathanSteele] I don't know.

[ Mega Man runs into the ring and immediate tries to eliminate the groggy Midnight. This is easier said than done as Midnight begins to fight back and the two brawl against the corner. AJ whips Edge across the ring and tries charging in but Edge moves. AJ hits hard and Edge catches AJ with a quick spinning wheel kick that knocks him silly. Flair is laying in the chops to Steele but sees his partner in trouble and locks back up with Edge. The countdown goes again. ]

3...2...1... #18 NEEDLES KANE

[ The demented clown comes running to the ring and immediate grabs the midget Mega Man from behind. He picks him up and nails the CLORAPHOBIA Double Underhook Powerbomb! ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Game over for that midget!

[ Mega Man twitches as Sunshine walks over behind Kane and sticks a thumb to his eye. He screams out as they begin to brawl a bit. Edge now has Flair in the corner and is laying in shoulder blocks as AJ comes up behind him and the two work him over. Steele stumbles around the ring a bit and goes to help Midnight by bashing on Kane. It is stagnant as the countdown his again. ]

3...2...1... #19 JASON PHOENIX

[ Phoenix comes from the back to a loud reception and immediately looks around the ring. He sees the dazed Mega Man still lying in the center of the ring and picks him up and presses him over the top with little effort! ]

ELIMINATED AT 36:40: Mega Man (By Jason Phoenix)

[ Phoenix looks over at where Steele, Midnight and Kane are fighting and he grabs Steele from behind. He tosses him by the back of his head over the top as well! ]

ELIMINATED AT 37:29: Marc Steele (By Jason Phoenix)

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] This Phoenix is like a one man wrecking crew. STAY AWAY FROM AJ AND RIC FLAIR!!!

[ Kane throws a punch to Jason which slows him down as Edge gets tosses to the corner by Ric and AJ. Ric woos but the duo get nailed with a DOUBLE SPEAR from Edge! The crowd is popping like crazy as they are both down. We have another countdown. ]

3...2...1... #20 TRIXY

[ The announcer herself comes from the back in her wrestling gear but seems a bit hesitant about heading into the ring. She eventually does and tries to sneak up on Midnight who decks her almost immediately. Phoenix has his hands full with Kane and tosses him to the opposite corner. He charges in and buckles the clown over with a charging shoulder block. Edge and AJ get up as well and AJ meets him with a quick thumb to the eye. They back up into the corner as Flair rolls to the apron and struggles for air. Midnight picks up Trixy and tosses her into the corner followed by some stiff kicks to the gut. Trixy tries some feeble offense but Midnight ducks and she instead hits AJ in the back. AJ turns around instinctively with a HUGE side kick and blasts Trixy OVER THE TOP!!!!! ]

ELIMINATED AT 39:38: Trixy (By AJ Styles)

[JonathanSteele] See you in the morning at our production meeting...

[ AJ looks down at the damage as a new countdown hits. ]

3...2...1... #21 SPIDER

[ The crowd comes to its feet as Spider comes sprint out of the back and rushes towards the ring. He slides in and almost immediately is met with a boot to the gut by Phoenix. The two start to brawl but Spider sways and catches Phoenix square with a smash to the liver that buckles him over. Spider cradles him and nails a huge Suplex that pops the crowd again. As it happens Phoenix lands by Flair who looks down and snags a free leg. He locks in a FIGURE-FOUR LEGLOCK and applies pressure to Phoenix. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Yes! MAKE HIM TAP!!!

[JonathanSteele] It is a Rumble Brain, SUBMISSIONS DON'T COUNT!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] THAT'S NOT FAIR TO FLAIR!!!!!

[ As Phoenix struggles with the move, AJ has relocked up with Edge and Spider who are now all brawling, Midnight leans on the ropes catching her wind and Needles Kane looks down at Flair and Phoenix. He walks over and puts the boots to Phoenix but then snags Flair around the throat and lifts him high in the air near the apron. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] OH NO!!! HELP!!!!!

[ Needles looks like he is going to toss Flair when suddenly busts away from his group and rifles a shot to Kane's ribs that causes him to drop Flair. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Oh thank god! Thank you Spider, you are a saint and such a great rep of all people from your culture and...

[ Spider suddenly grabs Flair and tries putting him over the top next. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] WHY YOU NO GOOD CREEP! YOU SIMPLE-MINDED STREET THUG!!!

[ The next countdown begins... ]

3...2...1... #22 MIKE JOBBER

[ Mike Jobber emerges from the back but is casually drawing on a cigarette so he doesn't seem to be in any real rush. Meanwhile back in the ring, Flair manages to rake Spider's eyes and fall back to the mat, Edge is choking AJ on the top rope, Midnight is trying to hit Edge and Kane stalks Flair again. Kane charges the stunned Flair but Flair falls down and Kane runs straight into Spider who ducks. He lifts up and BACKDROPS Needles Kane over the top and to the floor!!! ]

ELIMINATED AT 41:19: NEEDLES KANE (By Spider)

[ By this point Mike Jobber has finally made it to the ring and rolls in just as the next countdown begins... ]

3...2...1... #23 CHRISTIAN TAYLOR

[ The Human Sexpod comes skipping from the back to join in the fray as the action has continued to groove in the ring. Taylor hits the ring and sees Midnight which causes him to go on the offensive. He nails her from behind then proceeds to give her stiff pelvic thrusts to the back ]

[JonathanSteele] Taylor with some... Unique offense.

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Reminds me of Rick Rude.

[ Mike Jobber, mimicking his brother earlier, tries coming to Midnight's aid but eats a boot for his trouble. He stumbles back and Taylor fires up a dropkick that knocks Jobber out of the match!!! ]

ELIMINATED AT 45:22: Mike Jobber (By Christian Taylor)

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Go have another smoke. By the way where is Ric Flair? WHY ISN'T THE CAMERA ON RIC FLAIR???

[ The camera angle does change to Flair who is trying to be put up and out by Spider. The countdown begins again... ]

3...2...1... #24 JON JOBBER

[ Jon Jobber emerges from the back just as Mike is about to step back through the curtain. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Another one??? Do you guys clone your wrestlers or something?

[ Jon nods at Mike who is pointing wildly at Taylor and Jon comes running down to the ringside area. He rolls in, grabs Taylor from behind and PELVIC THRUSTS him to a big pop from the crowd. Taylor goes down as Jon rubs his nipples in glee. ]

[JonathanSteele] Jon Jobber... Pulling out all the stops?

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Ew. So who is left out here right now Tony?

[JonathanSteele] We got Spider... AJ... Taylor... Jon Jobber... Edge... Jason Phoenix... Midnight... and unbelievably Ric Flair.

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] BELIEVE IT! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

[ Edge and AJ have broken off from the group and Phoenix begins exchanging blows with AJ in the corner. Edge grabs Spider from behind and tries tossing him as Flair drops to the ground in exhaustion. The countdown begins again... ]

3...2...1... # 25 BETH PHOENIX

[ The Glamazon comes running out of the back and leaps into the ring. She looks around and sees Midnight staggering by the ropes. She rushes forward and tangles with her which breaks up AJ and Jason Phoenix. AJ turns his attention to helping up Flair as Jason sees Christian Taylor getting picked up by Jon Jobber. He nails Jobber from behind and Christian and Jason team up to toss him over! ]

ELIMINATED AT 49:05: Jon Jobber (By Christian Taylor and Jason Phoenix)

[ Christian and Jason suddenly begin to exchange words and they incredibly begin to brawl as well! ]

[JonathanSteele] No friends... ONLY ENEMIES!!!

[ They rolls along the ropes as Spider and Edge head to the corner. Spider connects with a big right hand that spins Edge over the top. He lands on the apron, however, and grabs Spider to ram him into the corner turnbuckle before the countdown begins again. ]

3...2...1... #26 DAN TAYLOR

[ The crowd pops as the greatest All-American champion in EWE history emerges from the back. He saunters down to the ring and just steps through the ropes. He looks around and locks up AJ and Flair who proceed to get him in the corner. Meanwhile Jason Phoenix has Christian perched on the ropes, Edge is struggling to get Spider up and out and Beth has Midnight up on her shoulders. She manages to toss Midnight over the top but Midnight lands on the apron... Until Beth nails her with a clothesline spinning her out of the match!!! ]

ELIMINATED AT 50:50: Annie "Midnight" Fugate (By Beth Phoenix)

[JonathanSteele] Midnight is out after a valiant effort out there!

[ A loud murmur is heard following the Midnight elimination as from the dressing room comes Alessandro Quagliaterre and Jack Michaels coming from the back. Both are attired in casual suits and talk amongst themselves while looking at the ring. ]

[JonathanSteele] Alessandro and Jack Michaels? What are they doing out here Brain?

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] What do I look like? How should I know???

[ They continue to watch the action as we head to another commercial. ]

[ We come back just as the countdown goes again. ]

3...2...1... #27 JAY JOBBER

[ Miley Cyrus hits the loudspeaker as Jay Jobber comes walking past Alessandro and Jack and runs to the ring. He immediately gets caught in the brawl between Taylor and Phoenix who proceed to go to town on him. Edge is starting to feel the effects of 40 minutes in this match and rests on the apron as Beth goes over to fight with AJ and Flair. Dan Taylor has seen Alessandro at this point and breaks away from AJ and Flair. AJ and Flair take the advantage to double suplex Beth as Dan yells at Alessandro outside the ring. Alessandro and Jack just laugh as Dan wonders what the hell is going on. Before he can say anything else, however, Jay Jobber gets double Irish whipped by Christian and Phoenix directly into his back. Dan takes the shot hard and goes FLYING over the top! ]

ELIMINATED AT 53:31: Dan Taylor (By Jay Jobber)

[JonathanSteele] Jay Jobber has eliminated Taylor!!!

[ Dan looks up in shock as Alessandro and Jack continue to laugh and head to the back, their distraction job obviously complete. Jay, inside the ring, pumps his fist in celebration. The countdown begins again... ]

3...2...1... #28 BUNNY CHAOS

[ The lights in the arena dim which causes the action to freeze. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] What happened to the lights??? WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME LIKE THAT TONY!?!?!?!?

[JonathanSteele] I am over here.

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Oh... Never mind. It was my own hand I guess.

[ The lights come back on and in the center of the ring sits the ninja Bunny Chaos. All the wrestlers have backed away as they are sort of unsure of what they are looking at in the stuffed bunny other than Jay Jobber who continues to jump around. He doesn't see Chaos and steps on him, slips and GOES OVER THE TOP!!! ]

ELIMINATED AT 55:00: Jay Jobber (By Bunny Chaos)

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] What did I just see out there?

[JonathanSteele] I got nothing to add.

[ The wrestlers are still sort of unsure what they are to do until Edge breaks away from the group, casually picks up the bunny and tosses him over the ropes and out of the match. ]

ELIMINATED AT 55:25: Bunny Chaos (By Edge)

[ This seems to be a wake-up call for the wrestlers as they all start back into grinding into each other again. Edge pairs off with Flair, AJ digs into Spider, Christian locks up with Phoenix and Beth stands awaiting the next opponent as the countdown starts. ]

3...2...1... #29 JTG

[ The other member of Cryme Tyme hits the ring like a ball of fire as the crowd comes to life. He actually blows past the waiting Beth and goes straight after Edge! ]

[JonathanSteele] Looks like JTG is looking for payback for his partner here!!!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Yeah well... I WANT MY WALLET BACK!

[ JTG lays the boots into Edge as Flair backs away to gather his wind. JTG picks Edge up, whips him to the corner and follows up with a running knee. Edge drops to the mat gasping for air as JTG gets a loud pop from the crowd. JTG doesn't stop, however, as he plants a punch into Flair's jaw, the back of AJ, Spider and is about to nail Phoenix when Taylor blows past him and stops him dead with a thrust kick to the jaw! ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Go back to the hood! Is Flair okay???

[ JTG is now being double-teamed by Phoenix and Taylor until Beth comes to his aid. While this is occurring the countdown begins again. ]

3...2...1... #30 KANE

[ BLAM!!! From Hellfire and Brimstone comes Kane looking none-too-thrilled. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] God, what a monster! You don't think he is going to go after... Oh NO!!! Get away from him RIC!!!!!

[ He walks slowly to the ring where his eyes have locked onto the staggered and tired Nature Boy. Flair sees him and takes a step back before digging and throwing a HARD chop to Kane's chest. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] No... Flair is too much of a fighter to just let him not come into this match. TAKE HIM DOWN RIC!!!!!

[ Kane is a little backed up as Flair is throwing everything he has got left at Kane. Kane absorbs it until he latches a hand directly around Flair's throat. He drives Flair back to the corner and is choking the life out of him. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] NO!!! AJ!!!!! ANYONE?!?!?!?

[ Flair is going down quick as Jason Phoenix comes by and tries to grab Kane off but gets thwapped hard for his trouble. The same can be said for Beth, JTG and Christian as Flair looks like he is about to be dead. AJ tries to get away from Spider but Spider nails him with a stiff kidney blow and hits a Reverse DDT that puts them both down. The countdown begins... ]

3...2...1... #31 ARN ANDERSON

[ The final remaining and enforcer Horsemen comes running out of the back with a steel chair in hand as the crowd is popping wildly. ]

[JonathanSteele] What is Arn doing with a chair???

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] GET HIM ARN!!!!!

[ Arn slides into the ring, wields the chair and SLAMS it directly into Kane's spine. Kane winces and lets go of the choke but does not go down as Anderson stares at him in disbelief. He winds up again and cracks Kane a second time and again Kane does not go down. Spider is just getting up from his move on AJ and bumps into Arn who whips around and cracks him in the head with the chair. Spider goes down as Taylor, Edge, JTG, Beth and Phoenix all eat chair shots. Arn finally whips around to finish off Kane but takes a BIG BOOT to the chair. Arn goes down in a heap as Kane raises his hands high. From behind him, however, Flair has somehow gotten up to his knees and delivers a VILE GRECO ROMAN BALL SHOT OF MAXIMUM GROIN BREAKAGE that causes Kane to scream in agony!!! With what might be his last bit of energy, Flair wrenches up on Kane's groin and hoists him over the top!!!!! ]

ELIMINATED AT 61:35: Kane (By Ric Flair)

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] DID YOU SEE THAT TONY?!?!?!?

[JonathanSteele] Flair is the last man standing as of right now... Unbelievable!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] OVER ONE HOUR AND HE IS STILL ON HIS FEET!!!!! GIVE THAT MAN THE SHOT!!!!!

[ Flair is shakily on his feet, drenched in sweat and looks around at everyone down in the ring except for him. The crowd is actually cheering like crazy as Flair lets out a WOOOOOOOO and then promptly Flair Flops in the center of the ring. Again, the countdown begins anew. ]

3...2...1... #32 RANDY ORTON

[ Orton emerges from the back slowly as everyone is still out in the ring. He makes his way down and it is easy pickings as he is stomping random people without much indecision. ]

[JonathanSteele] This is easy pickings for Orton right now as these guys have been through a war!

[ Amazingly, our number 6 entry Edge is the first one back up and blocks an Orton right hook. He pushes Orton back to the corner and begins to deliver shots as the rest of the talent begins to stir as well. Spider gets up and gets hit with an AJ Spinning Neckbreaker, Taylor and Beth are exchanging punches in the corner, Phoenix has JTG locked up against the ropes and Anderson is dragging Flair to a neutral corner. The countdown continues... ]

3...2...1... #33 JOHNNY REBEL

[ Rebel comes running from the back and rushes the ring where he grabs Arn Anderson and begins to bash him with shots. Flair is of no use as Anderson tries to cover up against the younger competitor. Rebel goes to Irish whip Anderson but Arn reverses it and catches him coming back with a SPINNING SPINEBUSTER! Anderson pumps his fist as the crowd goes nuts. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Make all the jokes you want about the glue factory... That Horsemen can still fight!

[ Anderson makes his way back over to where AJ is fighting with Spider and begins to help the younger man try and get Spider out of the match. The countdown begins again... ]

3...2...1... #34 D-DAWG

[ The current International Champion comes running from the back as the action in the ring stops as he climbs in. D-Dawg looks around and realizes he is the marked man in this match and immediately throws a wicked right hook into Arn Anderson's jaw. This cascades as everyone closes in on D-Dawg and begin to stomp him on the mat. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] That's the man everyone wants to take out! Excellent, BACK OFF RIC! GET SOME AIR AND LET THEM DO THE KICKING!!!

[ Orton comes rushing out of the corner and hits a RKO on D-Dawg from the blindside to a big pop from the crowd. It only lasts a second as he is kicked in the gut by Phoenix and PILEDRIVEN dead in the center of the ring. The action is fast and furious as AJ has scaled the turnbuckle and FLIES from the top, wiping out Beth, Taylor and Phoenix! We get another countdown... ]

3...2...1... #35 SONIC

[ The quote/unquote midget in a blue suit comes speeding down to the ring which is now rapidly filling up with superstars. He is hit coming in by Arn Anderson but before Anderson can do much damage, he is caught with a kick to the side of the ribs by Rebel. This staggers him by JTG who lifts up and throws Anderson over the top! ]

ELIMINATED AT 69:02: Arn Anderson (By JTG)

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] AW NO!

[ The action is really picking up again as Edge has picked Orton off of the mat and is choking him against the ropes. Shockingly, AJ comes over and the flip him up and toss him out! ]

ELIMINATED AT 69:20: Randy Orton (By Edge and AJ Styles)

[ Edge and AJ dig into each other again as Sonic is now tangling with Beth Phoenix in the corner. Jason Phoenix has paired up with Spider and Christian Taylor and JTG are throwing shots. Flair is down and hurt as Rebel looks to put the boots to him as well. We get another countdown... ]

3...2...1... #36 ADRIAN QUINN

[ Quinn comes out of the back as we head into our final commercial break. ]

[ We come back with Quinn not really looking to break any land speed records but slides into the ring and sees Flair getting pounded by Rebel. The fresher Quinn blindsides Rebel and hits a short clothesline that sends him over the top and to the outside!!! ]

ELIMINATED AT 71:18: Johnny Rebel (By Adrian Quinn)

[ Rebel does not look too happy and jaws with Quinn who just smirks. He goes over and locks in with Spider and Phoenix as Edge and AJ continue to try and eliminate each other. AJ uncorks a hellacious chop to Edge's chest which would make any student of Ric Flair proud. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] We know where he got that one from Tony!

[JonathanSteele] Amazingly the gas these two still have as well. Edge is going on an hour and AJ has been out there over 40 minutes...

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] And let's not forget RIC FLAIR IS STILL FIGHTING!!!

[JonathanSteele] Uh... He looks a bit out of it right now Brain.

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] False sense of security Tony. Are we closing in on the last participant?

[JonathanSteele] Indeed we are and I can't believe who got the draw...

3...2...1... #37 JIMMY JUSTICE

[ Jimmy emerges from the back to a smattering of boos as he makes his way to the ring. Jimmy actually looks pretty good as he rolls under the ropes, takes two steps and gets HAMMERED by a Spider clothesline that takes him back over the top!!! ]

ELIMINATED AT 72:29: Jimmy Justice (By Spider)

[JonathanSteele] Ha ha!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Well... That's a quick night for Jimmy I guess.

[ We are getting down to the nitty-gritty as we are out of entrants. Sonic appears to be in a little trouble as he gets caught in a Beth bodyslam and eventually tossed over the top! ]

ELIMINATED AT 72:59: Sonic (By Beth Phoenix)

FINAL 10: JTG, BETH PHOENIX, JASON PHOENIX, ADRIAN QUINN, RIC FLAIR, SPIDER, EDGE, AJ STYLES, CHRISTIAN TAYLOR, D-DAWG

[ JTG breaks away from the group and goes to attack Ric Flair as he is getting back up but AJ rushes over immediately. JTG uncorks a right that stuns AJ but he turns into a hard chop from Ric. JTG is forced to back up and AJ backdrops him out of the ring! ]

ELIMINATED AT 73:19: JTG (By AJ Styles)

[ Christian Taylor and Adrian Quinn have paired up near the ropes when suddenly D-Dawg comes running over and clotheslines them both out! ]

ELIMINATED AT 73:28: Christian Taylor and Adrian Quinn (By D-Dawg)

[ Beth Phoenix has gotten caught up with Jason Phoenix who presses her up and tosses her onto both Christian and Taylor on the outside! ]

ELIMINATED AT 73:37: Beth Phoenix (By Jason Phoenix)

[JonathanSteele] That was quick!!!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] I know... So close now! AJ! RIC!!! HANG IN THERE!!!!!

[ AJ sees an opening and attacks Jason Phoenix from behind as Flair staggers from the corner and begins talking with Edge again. He points to D-Dawg who is now measuring up Spider and makes a motion. Edge nods and both Flair and Edge attack D-Dawg from behind. Flair underhooks an arm and quickly tosses him to the ropes. He throws a weak chop which is ducked by Edge puts his head down and dumps D-Dawg from the match! ]

ELIMINATED AT 74:45: D-Dawg (By Edge)

[ Jason has gotten the upperhand on AJ in the corner and tries shouldering him out of the ring. In a cool spot, AJ catches Jason around the ears and Hurricanranas him to the floor!!! ]

ELIMINATED AT 75:32: Jason Phoenix (By AJ Styles)

FINAL FOUR: SPIDER, RIC FLAIR, AJ STYLES, EDGE

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Down to four and I have a 50% chance of making a TON OF MONEY!!!!! Wait... 4 minus 2 and carry the five and 1 plus... Uh... YEAH 50%!!!!!

[ Spider and AJ are both down in opposite corners and Flair gives a high-five to Edge. Edge returns it but the second Flair walks by him and Edge turns around Flair unloads with a chop! Unfortunately for Flair, his shot doesn't have much zing to it left and Edge shrugs it off with a sneer. ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] NO, NO, NO, NO, DON'T TURN ON HIM RIC!!!

[ Ric begins begging off and quickly sticks a thumb into Edge's eye. Edge staggers back and Ric tries to rush forward to clothesline him out. Edge is quick to think and ducks down with a backdrop which puts FLAIR OUT!!! ]

ELIMINATED AT 75:58: Ric Flair (By Edge)

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] NO! NO! NO! NO! DAMN IT NO! DAMN IT TO HELL!!!

[JonathanSteele] Will you calm down! You still got AJ!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Sorry... Yeah, AJ is still out there and we still got a chance! What a performance by that man there though!!!

[JonathanSteele] Indeed, over one hour and fifteen minutes in this Rumble. Say what you will, Ric Flair has proven to the world he is still a force to be reckoned with!

[ The crowd gives Ric his props as he is helped to the back and is utterly exhausted. Back in the ring Spider, Edge and AJ all look at each other and eventually it pops with Edge and AJ rushing into Spider. They double-team him into the corner and begin to throw punch after punch as Spider struggles to fire back. Spider is eventually thrown into the opposite corner and AJ and Edge do the Irish whip spot which LAUNCHES AJ into Spider with a vicious clothesline. Spider struggles to stay on his feet but Edge rushes forward and catches him WITH A SPEAR! Spider crumbles over as the numbers game is just too much for him. AJ and Edge pick Spider back up and toss him over the top... BUT SPIDER CATCHES THE ROPE! ]

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] Oh no... TURN AROUND AJ!

[ AJ and Edge celebrate slightly as Spider manages to skin the cat and pull himself back into the ring. Edge is the first to see this and EXPLODES back with a clothesline that sends Spider out! ]

ELIMINATED AT 77:29: Spider (By Edge)

[JonathanSteele] Spider is gone and it is down to AJ and Edge!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] GET HIM AJ! NOW!!!

[ Edge holds his hands up as AJ whips around and quickly slams into Edge. AJ struggles to get him over but Edge is holding on for dear life. Edge elbows AJ off and pushes him back into the corner. He climbs the buckles and starts throwing punches as the crowd counts along to 10. On the tenth one, Edge jumps down and AJ is sauntered along the ring ropes. Edge backs up and charges which AJ sees. At the last second, AJ pulls down the top rope and Edge goes flying out of the ring making AJ the winner!!! ]

ELIMINATED AT 78:05: Edge (By AJ Styles)

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! I TOLD YOU SCHIAVONE!!! I TOLD YOU!!!!!

[JonathanSteele] What a performance by AJ out there today!!! Lots of credit to Edge as well for lasting as long as he did but AJ is going to RETRIBUTION!!!!!

[Bobby"TheBrain"Heenan] I got to go Tony... I AM GOING TO BE EVEN MORE RICH!!!!!

Back in the ring the referee holds up AJ's hand as Jennifer Sparks re-enters into the ring.

[JenniferSparks] Your winner and NEW number one contender... AJ STYLES!!!!!

The Horsemen along with a oxygen masked Ric Flair come from the back to celebrate with AJ as the crowd cheers. Heenan gets in the ring as well and it is on as the show comes to a close.

[JonathanSteele] For Jimmy Justice and Bobby Heenan, I'm Tony Schiavon... No, I am Jonathan Steele. Argh. See you next time!!!!!

-END OF FEED-

TOP 10 ROLEPLAYERS
1: BETH PHOENIX(14.83 avg)
2: DUTCH CLARK(8.7 avg)
3: CHRISTOPHER KINCADE(8.58 avg)
4: AJ STYLES(8.44 avg)
5: NATALYA NEIDHART(8.35 avg)
6: DANIEL BRYAN(8.18 avg)
7: EDGE(8.15 avg)
8: SPIDER(8.1 avg)
9: JASON PHOENIX(8.03 avg)
10: D-DAWG(7.95 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
RIC FLAIR(7.87 avg)
CHRISTY CHAOS(7.68 avg)
ADRIAN QUINN / CHRISTIAN TAYLOR(7.46 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT
JEN: 18 Segment

ELI: His Segment

JC: Blitz & SAW Segments

MIKE: DDD vs Brooke

MARK: Kincade vs Bryan

JAY: Mallory/Khaos, Christy/Beth, Natalya/Dutch, and other segments

DUSTIN M: Rumble Match

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2012 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Monday Night Chaos #150: May 29th, 2012