Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #151: June 11th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #151: June 11th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #151: June 11th, 2012   Monday Night Chaos #151: June 11th, 2012 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 12:51 pm

EPISODE #151
DATE June 11th, 2012
VENUE John Paul Jones Arena - Charolettesville, Virginia
THEME "Paralyzed" by Rock Kills Kid
TURNOUT 16/20 RolePlays (3/6 Dark Match RPs)
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

-DARK MATCH-
Standard Match
Eli The Kid Vs. Scott Rock
Absolutely blindng fast opener as Scott trips over the bottom rope entering the ring and knocks himself out cold. Eli pins. DONE.
Winner via Pinfall: Eli The Kid
Match Time: 0:11
Judges: 4/4

-DARK MATCH-
Triple Threat Match
Christian Vs. Marc Steele Vs. Jason Phoenix
Jason shows up in this match and proceeds to anally assault Christian and Marc Steele. Maybe not literally but it is ugly. He tosses them both aside like trash and takes a countout victory.
Winner Via Countout: Jason Phoenix
Match Time: 0:59

-DARK MATCH-
Triple Threat Match
Michael McGillicutty Vs. SpiderMan Vs. Jason Phoenix
Jason stays in the ring and damages these two much like the previous two. Same outcome.
Winner Via Countout: Jason Phoenix
Match Time: 0:49

"Paralyzed" by Rock Kills Kid continues over the PA System while the opening pyro shoots off.

[JonathanSteele] "Welcome everyone to Monday Night Chaos! This is it Jimmy.. the final Chaos before Retrubution, are you hyped?"

[JimmyJustice] "It's not supposed to be.."

[JonathanSteele] "Well it is, so deal with it.."

[JimmyJustice] "We'll see alot of Retribution Matches sprang together tonight, that's my prediction."

[JonathanSteele] "We'll see about that Jimmy.. But let's get under way! "

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Leo Kat Vs. Assassin
[Assassin proves why he is a hall-of-famer by... Oh he actually got humliated by Leo and hit with 5 Piledrivers. Such is life.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Leo Kat
Match Time: 1:01

The titantron shows Jensen in his office.

[MichaelJensen] "Despite what happened last Chaos with that puppet. We will not be having the inferno match. This is because.. well this is my show.. and my company, simple regards."

The scene fades back to ringside.

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Christopher Kincade Vs. Khaos
[Khaos has been sniffing the glue as Kincade simply boots him and Kincade Cutters him mere moments into the match.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Christopher Kincade
Match Time: 0:22

The crowd watches on in shock as Daniel Bryan hits the ring after the match had finished. Daniel Bryan goes to town with a brutal assault on Christopher Kincade, getting a flood of boos. As Daniel heads up the ramp chanting "YES!" EMTs come to check on Kincade, it doesn't look good.

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD TAG TEAM MATCH
Cryme Tyme Vs. Outlaw Country Boys
[Wow some action! We get a big brawl with all four men right from the get go as the ref tries to break it up. They toss the ref and continue to fight which draws a double DQ. This fails to stop anyone as they continue to brawl into the back, into the parking lot, through the city and straight to hell! Okay, they brawled a lot.]
Result Via Double DQ: Draw
Match Time: 0:55
Judges: --

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Spider Vs. D-Dawg(c)
[In an odd moment, Spider gets clipped by a cameraman before entering the ring and holds his knee in pain. D-Dawg dives on him at the opening bell and small packages him for the cheap victory.]
Winner Via Pinfall: D-Dawg
Match Time: 0:15

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
AJ Styles Vs. Randy Orton
[Another non-match as Flair low blows Orton in the ailse way and then tosses him into a vicious Styles Clash. The End.]
Winner Via Pinfall: AJ Styles
Match Time: 0:17

'Saw Theme Remix' hits over the PA system. Not long after that the titantron shows the Saw puppet again as the music then fades.

[SawPuppet] "I realized that Jensen would go back on his agreement to hold the match in eWe. So tell me? is that the kind of man you want running this company? One that goes back on his agreements? One you can't trust? Or how about one that doesn't care about the safety or well being of the wrestlers here? As I said before the match will go on. But Since Jensen prefers not to have them face in a safer environment where they will have staff to handle problems that may come, so they'll just have to have the match here."

The view in the titantron zooms out to reviel an arena. It looked similer to a Choas areana except for the Chaos banners and logos.

[SawPuppet] Now let the match begin.

[ Abby and Mr. Jobber are in the ring at the disclosed location as the four sides now engulf in flames. Abby looks at her father, almost as much fire in her eyes. Mr Jobber doesn't seem to care, know even know what's going on. He actually begins to flirt with Abby, not even realizing who she is, as he gives her a "how you doin" nod. Abby rolls her eyes and slaps him hard acrossed the face. Mr. Jobber holds his cheek, then swings back at her. Abby moves out of the way, as Mr Jobber keeps his fist going around and knocks himself out. Abby drags him over to the side and catches his shirt on fire. He flips and rolls around wildly as "Addicted" hits the sound system. Mr Jobber is able to get himself out, but at the cost of his shirt now being mere threads. ]

Abby's music is cut as it's replaced by 'Saw Theme Remix'. Then the titantron's view zooms into the titantron in the other areana where it shows the Saw Puppet.

[SawPuppet] "Congradulations Abby, You are still alive. But now you know what it's like to be able to releash those built up emotions inside of you. To get your retribution on the one who did you wrong."

The Saw puppet then looks towards the camera.

[SawPuppet] "Until next time eWe."

As the camera's return from commercial we see Johnny Chaos standing in a empty room. Johnny sees the camera and smirks.

[JohnnyChaos] "Quite a week it's been for me.. Now I know some of you are thinking, I should be pissed. Cameron Hayden turned me down last week, like a real coward. Random thought, turning your opponent down, seems to be a real trend at this Pay Per View doesn't it?"

Johnny chuckles and shakes his head.

[JohnnyChaos] "Nevermind that.. see my week has consisted of finding a way to goat Cameron Hayden into doing exactly what I want. This is usually the part where I just sleep with someone close to them, get under their skin and give me exactly what I want.. ask Triple H about that."

Johnny winks.

[JohnnyChaos] "That doesn't work this time however.. There's no way I was gonna sleep with the closest lover in Cameron Hayden's life.. sorry Shawn Ashlocke, I don't play for that team."

Johnny shakes his head.

[JohnnyChaos] "So that may not work.. but alas, I have come up with some reasoning Hayden. I dug around all week since last week's Chaos.. or Two weeks, or Three Weeks, whatever it really is.. The point is, I dug this info up.. and now I have found the dirt.. the reason you will accept my challenge."

Johnny smirks as he holds up a DVD CD.

[JohnnyChaos] "It seems Cameron Hayden has a deep dark secret, and I have the evidence right here. I know you're hanging close by Cameron.. You have til the end of the night to accept my challenge.. or this footage airs in front of the world."

Johnny smirks and puts the DVD back down.

[JohnnyChaos] "I trust you'll make the right choice."

Johnny winks as the scene fades off the titan tron and back to ringside.

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD MATCH
Sonic The Hedgehog Vs. Christian Taylor
[These two have an interesting back and forth match. Sonic has a few good moments in it, but it's Christian who outshines in this match and seals the deal when he hits Sonic with the Sexified.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Christian Taylor
Match Time: 4:13

-MATCH SEVEN-
ULTIMATE X SPOT
Daniel Bryan(c) Vs. Beth Phoenix
[The bell rings as Beth and Bryan lock up. Bryan takes down Beth with an arm bar then runs into her with full speed, leaping into the air and connecting with a drop kick. Beth falls down to the mat from the impact. Bryan grabs the head of Beth Phoenix and throws her into the corner of the turn buckle. Bryan is chanting YES YES YES YES. As he runs towards her and connects on a clothesline. Beth falls on the canvas from the cklothesline by Bryan. He climbs the top turn buckle and jumps off with a diving head butt, crushing Beth in her gut, causing her to suffer in pain.]

[Bryan smirks as he staggers up to his feet, and then smiles. Beth slowly stands up to her feet and out of nowhere, and hits Bryan with a snap suplex. Beth wastes no time picking up the momentum and grabs on to the back of Bryan's head, and connects on a spiked DDT. Daniel Bryan shakes his head from the impact as Beth starts to take control of the match.]

[She's standing on her feet waiting for Bryan to get up. As she stands behind him, she goes up for the Glam Sam. AND CONNECTS IT! DO WE HAVE A NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER? She hooks the leg... 1.. 2...... KICK OUT By Bryan!]

[He stays in the match and Beth looks at the referee with a shocked look on her face. She keeps signaling that it was a three count. Bryan is still laying motionless in the ring as Beth looks surprised. Bryan quickly stands up and hits Phoenix with a back breaker. Outstanding match we have going on to find out who's going to Retribution.]

[Beth gets up and attempts a clothesline. Bryan dodges the clothesline and grabs the right arm of Beth and wrestles her down. The YES LOCK has been locked in. Bryan has Beth's right arm between his legs and pushes back on her head. He screams TAP YES YES YES YES YES. Beth Phoenix eventually taps out as the bell sounds. Bryan's music hits as he celebrates with a bunch of YES chants.]
Winner Via Submission: Daniel Bryan
Match Time: 5:11
Judges: 3/3

The camera's come backstage where we see Trixy.

[Trixy] "Hello EWE Nation, Trixy here.. and please welcome my guest.. Miss Money in the Bank, Christy Chaos!"

The crowd cheers in the background as Christy walks up next to Trixy.

[Trixy] "Well Christy, you're not booked here tonight.. so what is the reason for this interview?"

[ChristyClark-Chaos] "Simple, Trixy.. Last week I was interupted from answering Eighteen's Challenge.. all thanks to the Diva's of Doom."

The crowd boos in the background as Christy shakes her head.

[ChristyClark-Chaos] "Forget them.. Eighteen.. I still think you are a shell of who you used to be, and what you did a few weeks ago, proved that.. I don't think it'd be much of a challenge if that's the Eighteen we see at Retribution. No matter.. if she wants me to taint her legacy.. then let it be.."

[Trixy] "If I got this right, did you just accept to face her at Retribution?"

[ChristyClark-Chaos] "I did.. and it doesn't matter the bull she can truck.. she'll be the one who becomes Just Another Star Struck."

Christy walks off with cheers from the fans in the background as the scene fades to a commercial.

-MATCH EIGHT-
STANDARD MATCH
Dane Vs. Adrian Quinn
[The bell rings and the match gets under way. It stays fairly back and forth in the early moments as they each try and feel eachother out. Quinn then starts to pull in some momentum as he locks Dane in a Cobra Clutch. Dane fights for freedom, but Quinn won't let go. When Dane seems about to pass out, he finally finds a way to work himself over to the ropes to break the hold.]

[Dane starts to fight back, with viciousness now. After Scoop Slam and a Backstabber, it's safe to say Dane has the full control now. Dane really tries to put Adrian away by locking in the Mean. Adrian fights to get out of it, but Dane has it locked. Adrian really has nowhere to go, until finally he manages to pull his right leg free. Quinn leans just right to kick his right foot into Dane's face, forcing him to realease the hold.]

[They go back and forth again as Quinn nails Dane with a Shining Wizard, covering for a near fall. As they get up, Quinn runs at Dane, but Dane ducks then hits a reverse neckbreaker, getting a near fall of his own. As They get up, Dane quickly kicks him in the gut and plants him with a evenflow DDT. Dane makes another cover, but Quinn once again kicks out. Dane sends Quinn to the corner, but instead of Dane capitalizing, it's Quinn who delievers the Greetings From Hollywood! Quinn makes the cover and scores the three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Adrian Quinn
Match Time: 7:21

Quinn begins celebrating as Dane rolls out of the ring. Just as Dane rolls out, he's caught with an Extreme MakeOver to the padded concrete floor! Johnny gets up and stares down at Dane mouthing "that's for Mallory". Johnny looks up at Quinn and blows him off. Quinn doesn't seem to care as he goes back to celebrating. Johnny backs up the ramp watching both Quinn and Dane. Suddenly Johnny is struck from behind with a chair! The crowd roars as they see it's Hayden! Johnny turns around holding his back only for Hayden to deck him right beteween the eyes. Hayden drops the chair and smirks as he produces a mic from his jeans pocket. Hayden leans down in Johnny's face.

[CameronHayden] "I must applaud your effort. You've gone through alot of trouble. If you insist on me embarrassing you, just as I have done every single time we've met.. then that's exactly what I'll have to do.. See you there."

Hayden's theme hits as Hayden drops the mic on Johnny and stands back up. Quinn, still in the ring, seems upset that his theme was cut. Hayden just smirks at him and shakes his head.

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD MATCH
Jason Phoenix Vs. CM Punk
[Bell sounds as Punk wastes no time and delivers Phoenix with a big time drop kick. Punk isn't in a good mood after his past losing streak. He grabs on to Phoenix and slings him into the ropes and nails a massive clothesline. As Phoenix lies on his knees, Punk delivers with a bunch of kicks into the chest of Phoenix. You can hear the impact from the kicks and Phoenix falls down.]

[Punk locks the Anaconda Vise on Phoenix but he eventually grabs on to the rope, forcing Punk to break the hold. Phoenix staggers to his feet and kicks Punk in the mid section, lifts him up on to his shoulders and plows him into the canvas with a power bomb. CM Punk is lying motionless, holding his back.]

[Great action here in this match. Phoenix picks up Cm punk and slams him down, back first, with a suplex. Punk is grabbing his back in pain as he yells in pain. Phoenix runs back into the ropes and comes up with a massive leg drop, crushing the throat of Cm punk. He then delivers repeatedly elbow drops into his heart.]

[Phoenix begins to stomp a mid hole into CM Punk. Phoenix attempts to throw Punk into the turnbuckle but Punk reverses and throws Phoenix into the turnbuckle. Punk runs at Phoenix and kicks him in the head. And then grabs on to the head of Phoenix and connects on a running bull dog. CM Punk signals a "Go To Sleep" time and picks up Phoenix over his heads and knees him into the head. Ref counts 1... 2... 3...!]
Winner Via Pinfall: CM Punk
Match Time: 8:01
Judges: 2/3

As the camera's return from commercial we see Jensen in his office holding some index cards.

[MichaelJensen] "As you all know.. this is a perciliar circumstance.. so I'm just going to lay out the Retribution Card here for you all, right now.. from bottom to top."

Jensen clears his throat.

[MichaelJensen] "First off, I'm about fed up with this Jigsaw wanna be. He thinks he can poke into my company and mess with my superstar's, the's got another thing coming. That's why I am prepared to settle this, at Retribution, I will pick a representative, to take on a representative for him.. all is fair."

Jensen smirks and looks at his 1st card.

[MichaelJensen] "Next.. I'd like to bring back the X-Core Championship.. Yes, you see, it's been said we need another Championship for the lower card.. but at the same time, I got a reguest to bring in a Hardcore Division.. I figured we can kill two birds with one stone here.. The X-Core Championship is returning, without the 24/7 rules, for the first time since 2008.. And to crown a new champion, I figure it will be Leo Kat.. taking on Eli The Kid."

The crowd cheers in the background as Jensen flips to the next card.

[MichaelJensen] "Ah yes.. earlier tonight we see Cryme Tyme take on the Outlaw Country Boys.. and the match ended in a Double Disqualification.. I saw, let's try it again.. at Retribution."

Jensen tosses the card and flips to the next one. He shakes his head tossing that one to flip to the one after that.

[MichaelJensen] "You already know about the Tag Team Championship. Now this next one is in regards to CM Punk.. Yes, I know what he's trying to do.. I know all about his antics to try and get under my skin.. There was someone else who tried to do that, back in the day.. Hunter did too, but there's only one person who constantly did it on a regular basis more than anyone.. and Punk.. you will be facing that person at Retribution.. so good luck, against Dane."

There's a mixed reaction from the crowd, but plenty of cheers as they figure it'll be a good match. Jensen looks at the next card and smirks as he nods.

[MichaelJensen] "This should be good.. As we know, Edge and Spider both came close to victory in the Rumble Match.. Finishing 2nd and 3rd.. The way I see it, they deserve their chance for the gold too.. That is why I am booking them in a match against eachother at Retribution.. The winner will be the new Number One Contender for the International Championship."

Jensen flips to the next card, and once again flips past it to the one after that.

[MichaelJensen] "We heard earlier, Christy Chaos has accepted the match with Android #18, and I approve. That brings us to the topic of Derek Daniels and The Rock."

There's cheers from the fans with the mention of The Rock.

[MichaelJensen] "Derek Daniels is a real piece of work.. I understand when he refused to face the Rock at Retribution. This week however was a different story. Derek would not allow me to book him this week, he refused to be booked after Rock's involvement last week."

The crowd boos as Jensen nods.

[MichaelJensen] "Derek, you need to realize, you don't run this show.. I do.. so just for your attitude regarding the situation.. I'm booking it anyways.. At Retribution, like it or not.. you're going one on one.. with The Great One.."

The crowd cheers as Jensen smiles and flips to the next card.

[MichaelJensen] "We all know about the International Championship.. D-Dawg defending against AJ Styles.. I got a note here though.. I'm going to spice this up.. we haven't seen one for a little while.. so let's do a crowd favorite.. I'm making it a Ladder Match."

The crowd cheers again, showing approval. Jensen flips to the next card.

[MichaelJensen] "A Few weeks ago, it seemed there may of been some sort of conflict between the members of J2LA. I don't really know what's going on there. I'm going to give them a chance to work it out, in the ring, at Retribution. Alessandro vs Dan Taylor."

The crowd cheers again, another big match, what a card this is turning into eh.. this one may take a month to post! Jensen flips past the next card and to the one after that.

[MichaelJensen] "We heard about Johnny Chaos and Cameron Hayden earlier, that should be a good one."

The crowd cheers, agreeing.

[MichaelJensen] "This brings us to the Ultimate X, however. In regards to Christopher Kincade, the doctors have confirmed.. he will not be able to compete at Retribution, nor will he be able to in the next several weeks, maybe even longer."

The crowd boos as Jensen nods.

[MichaelJensen] "Daniel Bryan, I should revoke your spot for that.. I know you was trying to eliminate your biggest threat, which is cowardly in my book. None the less.. I'm gonna have to change this match now obviously.. and no not to a 3 way like you think.."

Jensen shakes his head.

[MichaelJensen] "This match will now be... a 5 way.."

Jensen smirks as the fans wait on intently.

[MichaelJensen] "With the additions of Adrian Quinn and Jason Phoenix."

The crowd roars.. even though Quinn ain't exactly a fan favorite, and Jason they still ain't sure about, they know they are both very good competitors and make this match that much more better. Jensen tosses that card, and it was the last one.

[MichaelJensen] "That leaves of course.. the Main Event.. The Undisputed Championship where Dutch Clark defends against Brooke McGuire... a great climax to what should be a great Pay Per View... See you all there."

Jensen smirks as the scene fades to a commercial.

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD MATCH
Brooke McGuire Vs. Edge
[The two begin to circle the ring watching eachother. Edge smirks and taunts Brooke to take a free shot, ever so arrogantly. Brooke rolls her eyes before nailing him with a hard right hand. He backs up holding his cheek as Brooke smiles and winks. Edge isn't as happy as he quickly charges at Brooke, but Brooke quickly hits him with a side hip-toss. Brooke backs up and smiles as Edge smacks the mat in frustration.]

[Brooke blows Edge a kiss as he got up. Edge pays it no mind and walks straight up to her. Edge swings with a straight right hand, but Brooke blocks it. Brooke then swings with a right hand of her own, but he blocks as well. Edge suddenly knees her in the gut then delievers a snap suplex. The crowd boos as Edge gets up gloating. As Brooke starts getting back up, Edge quickly runs and hits a running Swinging Neckbreaker. He gets up still gloating, as the fans continue to boo.]

[Edge starts to build up momentum now and starts to gain full control of the match. After hitting a Half Nelson Bulldog, Edge made the cover and got a two count before Brooke kicked out. At 3:47 Edge is able to hit a Edge-O-Matic which gets him another near fall. After hitting a Downward Spiral at 5:01, he doesn't go for the cover, instead he backs up into the corner and stalks Brooke to get up. The crowd boos, with some marks cheering, as they all know what's on his mind. As Brooke gets up, Edge charges for the Spear, but Brooke quickly counters, clobbering him with a Spinning Heel Kick.]

[The crowd cheers for Brooke hitting the big move, before she quickly follows it up with a snap suplex. She flipped into the cover, but only got a two count before Edge kicked out. No matter, Brooke is able to start building some momentum of her own now as she hits a Tornado DDT at 7:12.]

[After hitting a few more big moves, like a Huranicanna at 7:57 and a Struck Down at 8:28 Brooke gets several near falls and is firmly in the Driver's Seat. At 9:03 Brooke locks Edge in the Twist and Shout. Edge screams out and tries to fight free, but Brooke won't let up. Edge finally moves to his feet, before falling back down to the mat on his back, crushing Brooke.]

[Edge stands up holding his chin as the fans boo him. He doesn't care as it has bought him some time. As Brooke gets up and runs at him, he quickly lifts her up and plants her with a flapjack. Immediately after, he lockes in the Edgecator! Brooke screams, but Edge relentlessly tightens the hold. Brooke tries to scratch and claw her way over to the ropes, but everytime she gets close, he pulls her back. She crawls over once more, She just can't seem to get there all the way though as she's ina great deal of pain and exhausted. Edge smirks, knowing he's got it. As Brooke holds her hand out to tap out, she makes one last lunge, and gets the bottom rope!]

[Edge lets go, not really realizing Brooke got the rope, he's under influence that she tapped. That being said, Edge begins to raise his hands in victory. He starts arguing with the ref to raise his hand, but the ref informs him that she didn't tap. Edge turns back to Brooke, with fire in his eyes, and evil things in his mind. As he quickly grabs her up, she quickly hits him with a SnapShot! The crowd roars as Brooke lays there. She crawls over and makes the cover as the ref counts the one..two..thre.. Edge kicked out!]

[Brooke sits up, with shock on her face. As she gets up, Edge gets up as well. Edge quickly knees her in the gut before planting a Edgecution! Edge now makes the cover as the ref counts the one...two...thre..she kicked out too! Edge shakes his head, backing up into the corner and squating down. The crowd gives the same reactions as before as he taunts Brooke to get up. As Brooke gets up, Edge once again charges for a Spear, but she side steps out of the way, causing him to spear the corner post. As he comes back out of the corner, Brooke quickly grabs him and hits the Brooke-N-Dreams! The crowd roars as Brooke makes the cover and the ref counts the one...two...three!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Brooke McGuire
Match Time: 12:35

Brooke celebrates as Dutch walks out on the stage giving her a golf clap. Brooke looks at him and he smirks back at her as the show comes to a fade.

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: JASON PHOENIX(23.13/7.71 avg)
2: ADRIAN QUINN(8.6 avg)
3: BROOKE MCGUIRE(8.45 avg)
4: EDGE(8.28 avg)
5: AJ STYLES(8.17 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
DANIEL BRYAN(8.07 avg)
CM PUNK(7.87 avg)
DANE(7.7 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT
JC: Saw Segment (minus match)

DUSTIN M: All your No Show Matches.. easier to say it that way.

MARK: DB/Beth & Jason/Punk

JAY: Makeshift Abby/Jobber, Sonic/Christian Taylor, Dane/Quinn, Brooke/Edge, and other segments

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2012 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Monday Night Chaos #151: June 11th, 2012
Page 1 of 1