Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[#77] EWE Retribution: June 24th 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

[#77] EWE Retribution: June 24th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: [#77] EWE Retribution: June 24th 2012   [#77] EWE Retribution: June 24th 2012 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 2:33 pm

DATE
June 24th, 2012
VENUE
New York City, New York
ARENA
Madison Square Garden
THEME
"God's Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Cash
TURNOUT
47 RPs
PROMOTION
Chaos Brand Production

RESULTS CREDIT

• ABDUL: Post DDD/Rock
  • D: HeatWave
  • SCAR: X-Core Championship
  • MIKE M.: Tag Team Championship
  • MARK: INT Championship
  • JAY: Rep Match, Dane/Punk, Shitty sums of Hayden/Chaos, OCB/CT, AQ/DT, Christy/18 & DDD/Rock
  • MICHAEL: Edge/Spider & XD Championship
  • DUSTIN M.: Undisputed Championship

TOP 10 RPERS
    1: Dutch Clark (9.28 avg)
    2: Brooke McGuire (9.04 avg)
    3: Adrian Quinn (8.78 avg)
    4: Derek Daniels (8.76 avg)
    5: Edge (8.67 avg)
    6: Android #18/Jason Phoenix (8.48 avg)
    7: Spider (8.45 avg)
    8: AJ Styles (8.42 avg)
    9: Daniel Bryan (8.28 avg)
    10: D-Dawg (8.21 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    Mickie James (8.12 avg)
    CM Punk (7.97 avg)
    Jon Jobber (7.73 avg)
    Dane (7.6 avg)
    Michael Clarke (7.38 avg)

• -OPENING MATCH-
    RP OR F*CK OFF
    Christian Vs. Marc Steele Vs. Michael McGillicutty Vs. Randy Orton Vs. Scott Rock Vs. Assassin
    [The pre-show Heatwave kicks off with a six man battle royal that contains Christian, Marc Steele, Michael McGillicutty, Randy Orton, Scott Rock, and Assassin. Assassin comes out to the ring first as the next participant music hits as Orton doesn't come out. Stage manager cues for next song to be played and once again no participant after a while the referee has no choice but to award Assassin the win.]
    Winner: Assassin
    Match Time: 0:00
    Judges: 4/4

-MATCH TWO-
    STANDARD MATCH
    Cody Rhodes Vs. Chris Jericho
    [As the bell rang for the next match, Cody Rhodes looked over at Jericho in a confident expression. However, that confident expression would be clocked off of his face as Jericho would hit a running boot before embarking on knees to the head. Rhodes could get no offense in as the former World Heavyweight Champion would then set up a Code Breaker which would be successful. Going for the cover.. Jericho would pick up the win and pick it up in quick fashion to open the show's set of matches.]
    Winner Via Pinfall: Chris Jericho
    Match Time: ?:??

-MATCH THREE-
    STANDARD MATCH
    Stan Flan Vs. Cody Addario
    [Heatwave singles action would kick off with Stan Flan taking on Cody Addario. The match would kick off with Addario thundering out of the gate - hitting Stan Flan with numerous attacks and even locking in a headlock. However, once Flan would be able to attack Addario, all would go downhill for the young Addario. After a staggering Spinning neck breaker from Flan, Addario gets locked in Flanning the Flames as Addario taps out.]
    Winner Via Submission: Stan Flan

-MATCH FOUR-
    STANDARD MATCH
    The Joker Vs. SpiderMan
    [Up next on Heatwave, The Joker and SpiderMan are set to go head to head in the fourth match of the night. The Joker then slaps SpiderMan across the face, something no man should ever do. Just as SpiderMan sold the effect of the slap, The Joker ran back and delivered a shoulder to the back of SpiderMan's knee, forcing him down to his knees. The Joker capitalized and quickly positioned SpiderMan for The Killing Joke and boom! The Joker covered SpiderMan and picked up the huge victory. The Joker posed on the turnbuckles and celebrated his huge victory as up next, the main event of Heatwave. Michael Clarke and Jon Moxley!]
    Winner Via Pinfall: The Joker

-MAIN EVENT-
    STANDARD MATCH
    Jon Moxley Vs. Michael Clarke
    [Moxley would look across the ring at Michael Clarke and realize that the odds were definitely against him in this match. Michael Clarke would approach the middle of the ring and extend his hand, looking to show a sign of respect towards Moxley. Clarke had a smile on his face to try and assure Moxley that he only meant it out of respect and wanted to shake hand before the match began. Moxley would be hesitant in approaching Clarke, holding his hand out, but taking small steps towards the big superstar in front of him. Finally, Moxley would meet Michael Clarke in the middle of the ring and shake his hand, smiling and nodding his head after realizing that Clarke wasn't so bad. This would be a short-lived moment of relief for Moxley because the smile on Clarke's face would soon turn into a frown as he kicked Moxley in the midsection and hoisted him up in a vertical suplex position. Clarke would drop Moxley's head onto the mat with The Cutthroat Solution as he picked up the quick win and rolled out of the ring before the referee could raise his hand.]
    Winner Via Pinfall: Michael Clarke

"God's Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Clash blasts over the PA system while pyro shoots off on the stage. The camera's quickly pan around the arena before coming to Steele and Jimmy at the announce table.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "We Are LIVE!"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "Loosely.."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "In the World's Most Famous Arena Madison Square Garden in New York, New York! I'm Jonathan Steele and as always I'm joined by Jimmy Justice as we are set for the 6th Edition of EWE Retribution!"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "Yeah, Great Card we go too, but let's not get into it."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "What.. why? We usually run through the card, or at least the biggest matches"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "We're late as shit Steele.. Just get the show on the road."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but sure thing."

Panning to the ring we see Dr. Quackerton Jr. sitting in the ring. The lights flicker before Green Arrow emurges and makes his way down the ramp to enter the ring.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "I don't quite fully understand the concept or point of this match."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "I don't think anyone does, Steele."

Green Arrow enters the ring and the ref quickly calls for the bell.

-GRUDGE MATCH-
    Standard Tag Team Match
    [ "Jigsaw"'s Representative Vs. Jensen's Representative ]

[ Green Arrow stares down at the duck, thinking this has got to be some kind of joke. He looks around, waiting for Jensen's real Represetative to show up, but this is truely it. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "I think Green Arrow is waiting for someone else to show up."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "This is it.. Jensen isn't threatened nor cares about this Jigsaw wannabe.. His representative proves that."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "Though, he is a former X-Division Champion.. just saying."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "Don't remind me of that shit, please."

[ Green Arrow finally shakes his head and picks the duck up. He punts it out of the ring and into the audience. The ref begins the count, but the crowd scrambles to throw him back, and funny enough, tosses him back into the ring at a count of 7. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "He broke the count!"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "Are you serious right now, Steele?"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "What? Lighten up a little."

[ Green Arrow shakes his head, somewhat frustrated, which is understandable. He picks Quackerton up, and punts him again, this time the opposite side. The crowd once again plays hot potatoe with him though, and throws him back in the ring at a count of 8. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "This is ridiculous."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "Why doesn't he just pin him?"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "Because he probably finds that degrading, like I would."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "Not anymore degrading then this match taking longer than it should, because the fans won't let the Duck get counted out."

[ Green Arrow has had it by now, picking the duck up and launching him straight up the ramp. He leans back knowing the fans can't throw him back in now. As the ref reaches a count of 5 though, White Knight emurges from through the curtains. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "Oh, great."

[ As WK picks Quackerton up and starts walking down the ramp. Green Arrow isn't pleased. He pulls out a miniture cross-bow from inside his jacket and points it at WK. WK isn't the brightest, but understands the threat. WK turns around and walks back up the ramp as finally the ref is able to complete the count out. ]

Winner via Countout: Green Arrow
    Match Time: 0:41

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
    "Here is your winner.. GREEN ARROW!"

Green Arrow doesn't even stick around to celebrate, he just heads up the ramp.

-GRUDGE MATCH-
    Standard Match
    [ Cameron Hayden Vs. Johnny Chaos ]

[ Hayden didn't seem to be ready for his match as he thought he was. He never amounted any offense in this match and let the Extreme One show forth that dominance they eluded to previously. The Dominance Johnny Chaos never had over Hayden, he easily got in this match, though we know it's nothing to brag about given the circumstance, but it shouldn't stop Johnny from doing it anyway. Back on topic, Johnny does dominate this match and puts Hayden away with the Extreme MakeOver. ]
    Winner via Pinfall: Johnny Chaos
    Match Time: 3:01

-GRUDGE MATCH-
    Standard Tag Team Match
    [ Cryme Tyme Vs. Outlaw Country Boys ]

[ As the match got under way the OCB Quickly isolated JTG and never really let up. At some point Shad did make the take and build up a little bit of offense, but nothing worth bragging about as OCB got right back on top. Before too long they was in complete control and shut Cryme Tyme Down without a hitch. After getting Shad to the outside, they serve JTG up with some Country Justice. Rebel makes the cover and scores the pinfall and the victory. ]
    Winners via Pinfall: Outlaw Country Boys
    Match Time: 4:24

-GRUDGE MATCH-
    Standard Match
    [ Alessandro Quagliaterre Vs. Dan Taylor ]

[ Taylor didn't have anything going in this match.. Alessandro walked all over him. When Taylor would try to bring in some momentum, Alessandro would shut him down before he could even hit a single move. After much torturing and playing around, Alessandro finally put Taylor out of his misery, taking him out with the Sweet Dreams. After it was all said and done, Alessandro paraded around with Taylor's Replica All American Championship, claiming he's now been the All American Champion, if only for one night. ]
    Winner via Submission: Alessandro Quagliaterre
    Match Time: 5:37

-GRUDGE MATCH-
    Standard Match
    [ Christy Chaos Vs. Android #18 ]

[ A Match with much hope and anticipation, fizzles out into much dissappointment. It didn't live up to it's hype, and that can be blamed on Christy Chaos, who didn't show much effort in this match. She was able to hit a few offensive moves, but that was pretty much it. When Christy did manage to chain a couple of moves together, she made the mistake of trying to end it before Eighteen was really out of it. Trying to end the match quick so she can go on and get ready for her title defense, was a big mistake, for as she went for the Star Struck, 18 got her knees up. As Christy held her gut, 18 went onto nail quite a few moves on Christy, chaining together a much bigger and longer offensive assault. When 18 feels Christy has had enough, she seals the deal hitting the Down in Flames! That's the end for Christy Chaos, at least in this match. ]

Winner via Pinfall: Android #18
    Match Time: 5:28

-GRUDGE MATCH-
    Standard Match
    [ "Dynamic" Derek Daniels Vs. The Rock ]

[ Another match that doesn't need all the theatrics, for the result is as obvious as a straight man at a gay bar. Derek lays the smackdown on the Rock, to put it bluntly, which ya I know I stole The Rock's own phrase, but there's good reasoning for that. Sure Rock had managed to get a little bit of offense a couple of times.. but no more than a 3 or 4 chain of moves, while Derek had 10+ chains he had going between those. The reason Derek layed the smackdown though, is because of the ultimate insult. Derek didn't win this match with a Dynamic Driver, not even a Dynamic Dive.. it was a Rock bottom that he hit on the Rock.. but that wasn't even the last move he performed, the real deal sealer, and ultimate embarrassment to the great one, came after Derek hit The People's Elbow. Entirely smug about it the entire time he hit it, he continued to be smug as he made a very cocky one foot on Rock's chest pinfall. ]
    Winner via Pinfall: "Dynamic" Derek Daniels
    Match Time: 6:08

As Derek Daniels is celebrating in the ring "Disturbia" by Rihanna blasts over the big speakers turning the crowd into a commotion.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]What the hell does Abdul Q want?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]Do you have a death wish Jimmy? Alessandro will go nuts if he hears you calling him that.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]It's all good my man, Derek's my boy. He won't let anything happen to me.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]Incorrect. Derek is my boy!

While Jonathan and Jimmy argue over Derek's friendship, Alessandro Quagliaterre appears at the top of the ramp with a mic in hand, applauding what he just saw in the ring.

[-ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE-]Congratulations Dynamic Dildo, as hard as it is for me to admit, what you just did to The Rock was impressive.

Alessandro claps again, and riles the crowd to applaud Derek also, but they don't, and Derek doesn't take too kindly to being called a dildo, so he shouts out for Alessandro to go back to curtain jerking. Alessandro ignores Derek jibe, and continues.

[-ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE-]But I didn't come out here to slobber over your jockstrap. No! I've come out here for the one reason I've been harassing you over the past month. On Twitter. On Facebook. And all across the media. Because I don't want anything from you Derek Daniels.

He then contradicts himself.

[-ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE-]BUT I DO WANT! ONE MORE MATCH!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]IWTF! Is he Christian Now?

Derek shakes his head, and reiterates what he has been saying all long whispering that Abdul Q isn't worth his time.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]Derek's ridiculing is only going to push Alessandro Qugaliaterre over the edge.

Alessandro furious with Derek's snub, then gives him an ultimatum.

[-ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE-]If you don't want to fight me, then you leave me no other choice. I'm going to bring the fight to you.

Alessandro drops the microphone in anger, then begins walking his way down the ramp in a hurry towards the ring. Derek waves him on, not afraid of a fight. Meanwhile The Rock slowly staggers up behind Derek, who is oblivious to the fact as his attention is drawn by Alessandro whose about to enter the ring. The Rock while groggy manages to find the composure to clutch behind Derek ready to strike. Alessandro then walks up the steps, stomping on each way, entering the ring, as Derek goes to swing at him, only to be dragged back by the Rock, who places his arm over Derek's shoulder, and his head under his arm.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]OH NO! This is a mugging! The Rock and Alessandro Quagliaterre are going to go downtown with Derek with a 2 on 1 assault. Somebody stop this.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]And it looks like Derek Daniels is about to get a Rock Bottom.

The crowd get excited, The Rock feeds off their energy. Alessandro gives The Rock a wink. The Rock takes a deep breath and is about to hit the Rock Bottom on Derek Daniels, who surprisingly hasn't been able to counter despite just kicking The Rocks ass. The Rock then goes to execute the Rock Bottom.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]BYE BYE DEREK!

Alessandro Quagliaterre then intervenes and decides to help. But instead of helping The Rock, he kicks him in the nuts with a LOW BLOW!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]WHAT THE HELL!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]THIS IS AWESOME!

The Rock then drops to the floor, as the crowd watch in shock. Derek looks over to Alessandro, while Alessandro stares firmly at Derek, and before you know it, both Derek and Alessandro are stomping the hell out of the Rock, as the crowd flourish into sea full of jeers.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]I cannot believe my eyes.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]This is really happening. We never saw it coming. Alessandro Quagliaterre and Derek Daniels are WORKING TOGETHER!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]After a month of hurling abuse to one another, with Derek seemingly the winner in the verbal battle, everyone was expecting Alessandro Quagliaterre to come out here and give Derek a physical comeuppance. But instead we're seeing this surreal site of Alessandro and Derek, working on the same page.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]Their laying the smackdown on The Rock.

Alessandro Quagliaterre then atomic drops The Rock, and extends his legs open. Derek Daniels climbs up the corner turnbuckle and they appear to look to hit the Dudley Boyz "Wassup". It's slightly modified as when Alessandro asks Derek "Wassup" Derek responds by telling Alessandro to "Shut Up" before dropping a picture perfect elbow drop right to the Rock's groin. Alessandro Quagliaterre and Derek Daniels then smile at each other as they look at the fallen Rock in the middle of the ring. They go to shake each others hand, but instead they start brawling between themselves.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]WHAT?!?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]Ok. Now I'm confused.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]They were working together, why the hell are they beating each other up?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]This makes no sense.

Alessandro and Derek move from beating the crap out of The Rock, to beating the crap out of each other, leaving Jimmy and Jonathan aswell as the crowd and the entire EWE locker room completely dazzled and mystified to what their motives are. Eventually security come rushing to the ring and try to break both Derek and Alessandro from ripping each other apart, but struggle along the way, so the cameras switch to a King of Xtreme promo, as they attempt to contain both superstars and maintain order in the ring.

-EWE X-CORE CHAMPIONSHIP-
    Extreme Rules Match
    [ Eli The Kid Vs. Leo Kat ]

[ Eli and Leo began to circle each other, until the tie-up, which Eli kicked Leo in the knee, bringing him down, as Eli puts him in a headlock, before following up with a running bulldog. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Eli starting on the offensive early on. but this is an X-Core match, and it could prove to be very dangerous to both competitors.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] Hurry up and get dangerous! This Pay-Per-View hasn't been worth the pay for viewing it yet.

[ When Leo was down, Eli slides out of the ring, and searches underneath the apron. He pulled out a kendo stick, but tossed it aside, and found a steel chair. He takes the chair out, and was putting the apron back down, but, he was unable to react to the baseball slide, which resulted in Leo's boots in Eli's face. ]

[ Eli backed away from the hit, as Leo went on the offensive, lifting him up for a scoop slam, as the fans backed away from the railing, as Leo dropped him abdomen first onto it, as Eli yelped in pain.]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] That's better!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Eli takes the railing to the abs, and the railing didn't give an inch.

[ Leo was gaining momentum, as he gets Eli up and rolled him into the ring. Kat grabbed the chair that Eli dropped, and entered the ring, before setting it up between two of the turnbuckles. Leo gets Eli to his feet, and rammed him into the chair, as the crowd lets out an anguished "Oh!" sound from the impact. Eli fell, as Leo turned him over and went for a pinfall.]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] Oooh! Yes!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Nasty hit to Eli there, let's see if Leo can get the pin.

[ Eli kicked out, as Leo was surprised. He immediately gets the masked wrestler up, and was starting to get him in an airplane spin, however, Eli managed to counter that into a standing tornado DDT. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Nice counter by Eli the Kid. Beautiful standing tornado DDT, as now the momentum is slowly shifting back.

[ Eli takes the chair, and was beginning to climb the southwestern turnbuckle. As Eli got up, so did Leo. Noticing this, Eli tossed the chair at Leo, who caught it. As Leo still held the chair up, Eli leapt off, and delivered a missile dropkick to the chair, sending it into Leo's face. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] Oh, that was beautiful! Great hit there.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Oh man, I'm shocked that Leo's face isn't busted open!

[ Eli was slow to get up, as he crawled onto Leo, and covered him, while the ref makes a count. ]

[ The crowd echoed with a loud TWO!, as Eli looked up at the referee, and was frustrated. The masked wrestler gets to his feet, and slid out of the ring to grab the kendo stick, as Leo was beginning to stir. Eli was stalking his opponent, about to clobber him with the kendo stick, as Leo finally rose to his feet. Eli goes for a high baseball swing, while Leo ducked, and grabs him for an atomic drop. Kat quickly followed that up, by grabbing the kendo stick, and using it for extra damage to a Russian legsweep. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] What a combo by Leo Kat! Eli's in trouble!

[ Leo reached down and grabbed Eli's legs, getting him in a wheelbarrow position, before lifting him up, and grabbing him to slam his upper back adn neck hard into the mat, with a pin.]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] Speed Drop connected, game, set, and match.

3!

Winner via Pinfall: Leo Kat(New Champion)
    Match Time: 6:47
    Judges: 3/3

We return to ringside where Mike and Jon Jobber are already in the ring, discussing strategy with each other. "Unbreakable" by Bon Jovi plays overhead as the fans cheer. Dutch walks out carrying his three titles followed by Christy with her tag title and the Money in the Bank briefcase. They pose on the stage for a moment before heading for the ring.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
    This contest is for the Tag Team Championships! Introducing first the challengers. Mike and Jon Jobber: The Jobber Squad! And their opponents, they are the tag team champions: Dutch Clark and Christy Chaos: Charismatic Fury!

Dutch and Christy get to the ring where they hand off the tag titles to the referee who shows them to the Jobbers before raising them up over his head. He hands them, along with Dutch's other titles and Christy's briefcase over the time keeper as the bell rings and the match gets underway.

-EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP-
    Standard Tag Match
    [ Charismatic Fury(c) Vs. Mike & Jon Jobber ]

[ The match begins with Christy Chaos and Mike Jobber. They circle once before locking up. Mike sneaks around her, grappling Christy from behind, however, she elbowed him in the side of the head, and got out of his grasp. She runs back to the ropes, and gives Mike a dropkick to his chest, which causes him to cough and wheeze, as he doubled over. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] That dropkick really knocked the wind out of Mike Jobber!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] I'm pretty sure that's his normal coughing fits.

[ Mike coughed loudly on the mat, as Christy shrugged, before getting the hefty man onto his feet. She wrenched one of his arms, causing pain to Mike to cringe. Christy tried to bring him in for a vertical suplex, however, he kept his weight shifted down. He gives a body blow to Christy, before bringing the her up and over with a suplex, as there was heavy gasping coming after the impact.... from Mike Jobber. He gets to his feet and bounces off a rope before jumping up to splash Christy. She rolls out of the way as he crashes down hard to the mat. Christy rolls over and tags Dutch in. Dutch comes in and starts waving Mike to get up. From behind Jon jumps in and charges Dutch. Dutch turns and is sandwiched between Mike, who had just got to his feet and Jon. Dutch's eyes roll back in his head as he falls into a heap. Mike tries to catch his wind as something dawns on Jon. He rushes to the floor and grabs Christy's MITB briefcase. He hands it to the referee and dives on the pin. The referee shakes his head. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    Make the count ref, he has the pin!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    It's not his briefcase. Besides, I don't think you can cash in in the middle of a match.

[ Mike Jobber is suddenly dropped from behind by Christy Chaos and a reverse neck breaker. Jon gets up to see why the referee isn't counting just to meet with a DDT from Christy. Christy takes her briefcase from the referee and stalls. She looks at it and then to Dutch who has just barely began to stir. She seems to be in conflict over it as the fans start to cheer. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    Do it Christy, now is your chance!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    She won't cash it in like that.

[ She shakes her head and tosses the briefcase out of the ring and returns to her corner. Dutch and Mike have both finally gotten back to their feet when Mike takes down Dutch with a clothesline. He taps his muscle, looking at Jon who gives him the thumbs up. Mike turns and Dutch jumps up and takes him down with a modified RKO. He quickly pins but Jon breaks the pin. Dutch grabs Mike's foot and drags him to the corner where he tags Christy back in. Dutch power slams Mike and Christy jumps off the ropes for a Star Struck. She pins but Mike's foot was under the rope so it didn't count. She argues her case a moment until Mike school boys her, getting a two count. As soon as she kicks out he crawls across the ring and tags in Jon. He rolls to the floor where he tries to catch his breath. Jon jumps in and starts doing the Hogan pump up, getting a strange look from Dutch. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    Look out Jon is hulking up!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    I'm sure Dutch is shaking in his boots.

[ Jon finishes his stomping and points at Dutch, actually getting a small "You" from the crowd. He swings at Dutch who catches his arm and gives him a firemen's carry flip. Dutch picks Jon up and gives him a scoop slam before bouncing off the ropes and dropping an elbow on the big man. Finally Dutch goes back to the corner since he isn't the legal man. Christy takes over as she tries to hook on the CC Trap but Jon manages to keep her from it. He climbs to his feet and actually slams her. He bounces off the ropes and splashes poor Christy, staying on for the pin. Christy somehow manages to shift enough out from under him to kick out. Jon picks Christy up and sets her up for the power bomb, but Christy turns it last second into a hurricanrana. As soon as Jon is up, Christy drops him with a drop kick. She jumps to the top rope but Jon manages to roll far enough away to avoid the Star Struck. He looks for a tag but Mike is on the floor, finishing off a cigarette. Dutch gets the tag in and comes behind Jon, giving him a belly to back suplex. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    Why is he smoking inside the building, isn't there a law against that?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    Maybe it's an electronic cigarette.

[ Mike puts the cigarette out and climbs up in the corner. Dutch says something to him and
    Mike blows a mouthful of smoke in Dustin's face. Dustin staggers back and Jon school boys him. He gets a two before Dutch is able to kick out. Jon waits for Dustin to get up before giving him a sidewalk slam. He rushes over to the corner and tags in Mike. Mike waves Dutch up and chops him in the throat. Dustin coughs as Mike gives him a scoop slam. Mike goes to the corner and climbs up as Dutch stays on the mat. He points to Christy and tries to imitate her Star struck but falls way short and lands funny. Dutch manages to get up and lift Mike up. He tags Christy and the pair lays Mike out with the Furious Crush. Christy stays on the pin as Dustin cuts off Jon with a clothesline as the referee makes the three count.
    ]

Winners via Pinfall: Charismatic Fury(Still Champions)
    Match Time: 5:19
    Judges: 1/1

"Unbreakable" plays again as Dutch and Christy celebrate their win. Mike and Jon head for the back looking down about their lose.

As the camera's return to ringside "Back in Black" by ACDC rocks over the PA Speakers. The crowd chimes in with a mix of both boos and cheers as Dane parts through the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
    "The following contest is scheduled for one fall.. on his way to the ring, from Lawrence Kansas.. weighing in at 250 pounds... DANE!"

Dane continues down the ramp, not paying any attention to the fans, who most of which are booing him, still with those mixed in cheers from others.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "This guy has been down a strange path as of late.."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "Who hasn't been?"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "What's that supposed to mean?"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "It means EWE needs tighter security, obviously someone has spiked the beverages at one of these arena's, all our superstars are going nuts."

Dane rolls into the ring and begins warming up. Suddenly static comes over the titan for a brief moment before "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour hits over the pa system. The crowd gives another mixed reaction, this one with slightly more cheers as Punk steps through the curtains. He walks to the center of the stage and closes his hands before doing a rolling motion with his arms, while watching Dane.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
    "His opponent.. from Chicago Illinois.. weighing in at 218 Pounds.. CM PUNK!!"

Punk casually makes his way down the ramp, watching Dane in the ring his whole way down.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "The so called Best in the World, CM Punk."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "So called? Why don't you say that to his face?"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "I don't deny his abilities, but to make such a statement, it's brash, and arrogant.. how can you ever truely know that, without being arrogant?"

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "Spoken like a true jealous man."

Punk slides into the ring and climbs the turnbukle where he holds out his hands in a pose. He looks over to Dane before getting off the turnbukle, keeping his stare. As the music begins to fade the ref checks on the two before calling for the bell.

-GRUDGE MATCH-
    Standard Match
    [ Dane Vs. CM Punk ]

[ They both stand there for a moment, just kinda staring eachother over, both very brash and arrogant. As Dane goes to lock up with Punk, Punk quickly shoves him right back out of it. Punk smiles with a cocky grin as Dane just smirks back. After a moment, Dane goes to lock up again, but Punk once again turns and shoves him right back out of it. Punk's smirk growing wider and more cocky. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "Already getting a sense here in the difference of styles."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "If this becomes Wrestling match, Punk will win this without breaking a sweat, I'm sorry but that's just fact. Dane better stick to his brawling if he wants to stand a chance, forget about the lock ups, slug him with his fists."

[ Dane nods his head slowly before suddenly decking Punk with a hard right. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "Just like that."

[ Punk holds his chin and nods with a grin. Punk swings at Dane, but Dane blocks it, then nails him with another one. Dane continues to hit both lefts and rights before kneeing him in the gut and sending him to the corner. Dane walks to the corner and hits him with a few more shots before walking out of the corner. Dane runs back and hits a back elbow, causing Punk to fall to the mat. Dane now begins to stomp at Punk until the ref forces Dane back. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "Dane going right at Punk."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "Exactly what he needs to do, make this match a fight.. and he may just get the victory here."

[ As Punk gets back to his feet, he charges at Dane who quickly lays him back down to the mat with a powerslam. Dane makes the cover and gets a quick count before Punk kicks out. Dane mounts ontop of Punk though and goes back to work with several right rights and lefts. After laying waste to Punk for a little bit, Dane finally stands back up and waits on Punk. As Punk gets back to his feet, Dane kicks him in the gut and nails a quick DDT. Dane made the cover, but Punk kicks out again. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "Well he hit a wrestling move there."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "Something quick like that, he can get away with.. try to chain something together or do a move that takes more time, I assure you a different result."

[ I should call Jimmy up and ask him for advice on Power Ball numbers, as Punk gets up, Dane locks him up and looks for a stalling suplex, but Punk drops down to his feet behind Dane. Punk quickly locks in a hammerlock. After a few moments of applying the pressure though, Punk then changes it into a legsweep DDT. Punk sits up on one knee with a smirk on his face before making a cover, which Dane kicks out of. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "There's my point, right there."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "Well let's just see Jimmy."

[ Dane gets up, frustration very obvious in his eyes. Dane quickly rushes towards Punk with a clothesline, but Punk's reaction is to grab him and nail a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. Dane tries getting back up, holding his back, only for Punk to quickly hit a Step-Up Enzuigiri. Punk wastes no time as he quickly grabs Dane and locks in a Koji Clutch. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "Dane my be in trouble here."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "I hate to say I told you so.."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "You love to say I told you so."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "That's true."

[ Dane screams and fights while Punk just keeps the hold locked in and continues to apply more pressure. After a few more moments of fighting, Dane is finally able to get to the ropes to free himself of the hold. As the two get back to their feet, Punk is able to hit Dane with an Arm Trap Neckbreaker. He doesn't cover, but instead as they gives Dane an Arm Wrench that is followed swiftly with a mule kick. When Dane comes back at Punk, Punk hits a quick snap scoop powerslam. Punk smirks as he climbs back to his feet then drives an elbow into the chest of Dane. He gets up and does this a second time, then a third.. he does it several times before getting back up with a full smirk on his face. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "Punk seems to be booming with confidence."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "Because he's the Best in the World, and he's displaying that."

[ Punk puts his hands together then lays tilts his head sideways slightly to lay on his hands, clearly signaling for the GTS. As Dane gets up, Punk quickly goes to grab him for said finisher, but Dane quickly kicks him in the face. Dane follows this up with a quick hard clothesline. When Punk gets up on his hands and knees, Dane runs and kicks him square in the face, dawning a mixed reaction from the crowd. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "Punk may of gotten a little too cocky there, cause here comes Dane right back."

[ Dane stomps on Punk a couple times before mounting back ontop and hitting several hard rights and lefts again. Hammering away Dane continues to strike with fury. Dane gets up and backs up, confidence starting to creap back up on his face. As Punk pulls himself up, Dane quickly hits a backstabber. Dane makes the cover, but Punk kicks out. As they get back up, Dane then quickly grabs Punk and locks in a sleeper. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "Well check this out Jimmy."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "So he's locked a wrestling hold on Punk.. let's make a big deal out of it."

[ Dane keeps it locked in for as long as possible until he gets Punk to start fading away. They get back on the mat. Punk fights it, but is starting to fade. It seems that way anyway, just when we think he's about to do that, he turns out of it, and locks Dane in the Anaconda Vise! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "HA!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "Yea, Dane's in trouble now."

[ Punk has it locked and Dane can do nothing but squirm and fight for freedom, which isn't coming as Punk has a deathgrip. Dane ain't able to break the grip, but he does manage to work his feet over to the bottom rope, breaking the hold that way. Punk let's go and climbs to his feet. As Dane gets up, Punk quickly kicks him in the gut and nails a double underhook backbreaker. Punk gets back up with a smirk on his face as he hops back and forth on his feet before throwing up an X with his arms in front of his chest. As Dane staggers up, Punk sends him into the corner. Punk quickly follows, connecting a Step Up High Knee, that is of course abruptly followed with a Bulldog. Punk gets up and rolls his arms before doing the sleep taunt once again. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "It looks like he's going for the GTS again."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "He didn't get it last time, but he's got it this time."

[ Punk continues to stalk Dane until he finally climbs back to his feet. Punk quickly grabs him, but Dane shoves him back. Dane runs with a clothesline, but Punk ducks. Punk goes to grab him, but Dane shoves him back. Dane grabs Punk and tries to whip him to the corner, but Punk hangs on, then pulls Dane in. Punk lifts him up and nails The GTS! As Dane plops to the mat, Dane immediately rolls out of the ring, collapsing on the floor. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "I told you!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "But Dane had great awareness right there, rolling out of the ring so Punk couldn't go for the cover."

[ Punk watches Dane laying on the floor as the ref starts up the count. At about 6 Dane starts getting back to his feet. As he does, Punk flies out of the ring with a suicide dive! The crowd cheers that. Punk quickly kicks Dane in the side with his foot. He hits another precise shot with his other foot and does this several times back and forth before dashing and pouncing on Dane. Punk hits a few hard rights before breaking the count at 9. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "Why break the count, he could of just won perhaps."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "Got me Jimmy, but he broke it none the less."

[ Punk goes back to the attack as the two scrap it out on the outside. After sending Dane into the barricade Punk breaks the count again, this time at 7. Just as soon as he goes back though, Dane comes at him with an onslaught of attacks. Dane breaks the count at 6. Right as Dane gets back to the outside he tackles Punk, with force through the Steel Steps, crumbling them apart. Dane rolls back into the ring and catches his breath as the ref counts. As the ref reaches 8, Punk uses the steps and gets back to his feet. Right as he's up though, he's leveled with a Steel Chair! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "What the.."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "I don't even know what to say about this."

[ The confusing part, as the announcers have shown, is the man holding the chair.. It's EWE Chairman, Michael Jensen. He quickly looks over to the ref who was about to call for the bell. Though no words are ever exchanged, an entire conversation takes place, just from Jensen's cold threatening stare to the ref. The ref stands frozen for a minute before finishing off the count. ]

Winner via Countout: Dane
    Match Time: 16:13

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
    "The winner of this match, as a result of a countout.. DANE!"

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
    "I'm at a complete loss here.."

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
    "Well we've seen it in the past, crossing Jensen is never a wise thing to do.. This whole good guy act, I didn't buy it.. and Punk has proved, the good guy Jensen is just a mask, push the right button and the guy behind the mask shows himself, as we seen."

Dane doesn't even know what's going on he just knows he's getting his arm raised by the ref as he gets to his feet. It's when Dane notices the chair laying by Punk, and Jensen walking up the ramp he puts it all together. He just shakes his head, not even seeming to care. Infact he chuckles about it as he goes on to celebrate his victory anyways.

To Be Continued
    Back to top Go down
    http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
    JAY
    Admin
    JAY

[#77] EWE Retribution: June 24th 2012 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [#77] EWE Retribution: June 24th 2012   [#77] EWE Retribution: June 24th 2012 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 2:34 pm

DATE
    June 24th, 2012
    VENUE
    New York City, New York
    ARENA
    Madison Square Garden
    THEME
    "God's Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Cash
    TURNOUT
    47 RPs
    PROMOTION
    Chaos Brand Production

RESULTS CREDIT

• ABDUL: Post DDD/Rock
  • D: HeatWave
  • SCAR: X-Core Championship
  • MIKE M.: Tag Team Championship
  • MARK: INT Championship
  • JAY: Rep Match, Dane/Punk, Shitty sums of Hayden/Chaos, OCB/CT, AQ/DT, Christy/18 & DDD/Rock
  • MICHAEL: Edge/Spider & XD Championship
  • DUSTIN M.: Undisputed Championship

TOP 10 RPERS
    1: Dutch Clark (9.28 avg)
    2: Brooke McGuire (9.04 avg)
    3: Adrian Quinn (8.78 avg)
    4: Derek Daniels (8.76 avg)
    5: Edge (8.67 avg)
    6: Android #18/Jason Phoenix (8.48 avg)
    7: Spider (8.45 avg)
    8: AJ Styles (8.42 avg)
    9: Daniel Bryan (8.28 avg)
    10: D-Dawg (8.21 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    Mickie James (8.12 avg)
    CM Punk (7.97 avg)
    Jon Jobber (7.73 avg)
    Dane (7.6 avg)
    Michael Clarke (7.38 avg)

• :: PART TWO ::

-EWE INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP-
    Ladder Match
    [ D-Dawg(c) Vs. AJ Styles ]

[ The bell sounds as AJ Styles and D-Dawg are staring up at the International championship that is being held onto the hooker. There are several ladders outside of the ring. AJ and D-Dawg begin to pace around in the ring and after the long wait of this match, they approach each other and tie up. The International Champion wastes no time and throws AJ on to the mat, wasting no time. ]

[ D-Dawg wraps his hands around his waist and yells "this is my title!". AJ has a shocked look on his face, angry, and Ric Flair is tapping the mat, trying to get Styles into the match. Styles stands back on his feet, shaking his head and runs at D-Dawg attempting a clothesline, but the champion himself dodges, kicks AJ in the mid section and connects a devasting Da Bounce, which is a powerbomb into a stunner. ]

[ AJ hits the mat hard, holding his head in pain. He shakes off the pain and staggers to his feet and connects on multiple punches to the face of D-Dawg. He throws him into the turn buckle. AJ runs full speed at D-Dawg and extends his arms out with a clothesline. Styles slides under the bottom rope and picks up a ladder. He throws it into the ring and as he picks it up, he attempts to hit D-dawg aiming for the head, but D-Dawg drop kicks the ladder that is belted into AJ's head knocking him out. ]

[ D-Dawg gets back to his feet and sets the ladder on top of AJ Styles' face. He climbs the turn buckle and leaps off, connecting a massive leg drop, driving the ladder into the face of AJ. Styles is already busted open from the impact. Darius sets up AJ for a belly to belly suplex on top of the ladder, but AJ reverses it and drop kicks D-Dawg in the head. ]

[ AJ picks up the ladder and scoop slams the ladder on to the motionless body of D-Dawg. Styles sets the ladder down on the mat and lays Darius' body over the ladder. Styles gets on the turn buckle as he taunts. he goes for a spiral tap - a corkscrew somersault that's transitioned into a leg drop. D-Dawg quickly moves out of the way and AJ goes crashing into the ladder. ]

[ Styles is laid out motionless as D-Dawg slowly staggers up to his feet. He reaches over to pick up the ladder and eventually sets it up. He begins to climb up the ladder to reach the championship title. AJ shakes off the pain as he staggers up to his feet and grabs the legs of D-Dawg, forcing him to lose his balance. D-Dawg is standing higher than AJ on the ladder, and Styles plows the champion into the canvas with a thunderous powerbomb. ]

[ Ric Flair signals AJ to climb the ladder. Surprisingly Ric hasn't gotten a heart attack yet. AJ slowly climbs the ladder, each step close, D-Dawg flips up to his feet and pushes the ladder, as AJ flies over the top rope. Darius has a golden opportunity to retain the championship since AJ is out of the ring motionless. ]

[ D-Dawg sets up the ladder and Ric Flair gets on top of the apron distracting the match. The referee signals Ric to step out of the ring and D-Dawg nails Ric Flair with a nasty right hand. After that, AJ quickly gets in the ring and with the distracted D-Dawg, AJ connects on a Stylin DDT. Styles once again exits the ring and grabs another ladder. He lifts it under the ropes, and sets up the two ladders next to each other. ]

[ AJ grabs the body of Darius and puts him in a Styles clash position. Darius reverses the finisher move and D-Dawg connects on a Gangstafia - Full Nelson into Sit Out Tombstone Piledriver! They are both laid out. D-Dawg slowly staggers to his feet and sets up a ladder. He begins to climb up the ladder and he's nearly at the very top of the ladder. He's there and reaches for the International championship. ]

[ Styles quickly gets up and climbs the ladder. He throws Darius' head into the ladder, causing him to lose his balance. AJ ends up connecting a suplex off the ladder. They both eventually get to their feet from the impact and AJ whips D-Dawg into the turn buckle. He runs full speed and drop kicks him in the head. ]

[ D-Dawg quickly throws rights at AJ. Darius sets AJ on top of the turn buckle and going to attempt a suplex. AJ elbows Darius in the gut and sets him up on a Styles Clash. He connects it on the ladder as D-Dawg's head bounces off the ladder. AJ gets to his feet and climbs the other ladder. He climbs it to the top with the laid out body of D-Dawg laying out cold. AJ unhooks the International championship as the bell signals. ]

Winner via Retrieval: AJ Styles(New Champion)
    Match Time: ??:??

His theme plays as AJ Styles is raising the International title over his head. He climbs down the ladder as the proud Ric Flair is holding his arm up.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-] Here is your winner and the NEEEEEEEEEW International Champion... AJ STYLES!!

-INTERNATIONAL #1 CONTENDERSHIP-
    Standard Match
    [ Edge Vs. Spider ]

[ Edge and Spider were standing in the ring face to face with each other as the bell rung. It seemed that Edge was too busy worried about running his mouth due to him not seeing Spider draw back his fist. Spider connected with a well-aimed punch right to the jaw of Edge knocking him backwards. Quickly Spider pushed Edge against the ropes before shooting him off. Once Edge came bouncing back Spider delivered a huge clothesline taking Edge off his feet. ]

[ Edge was quick to get back on his feet but Spider was on him right away. Spider delivered a huge boot to Edge's gut. Followed by Spider bringing his knee up and catching Edge right on the jaw with his knee. Edge stumbled backwards before turning around, he was quick to attempt to throw a clothesline but Spider ducked it and proceeded to take Edge down with three consecutive arm drags. On the final one Spider went for the cover… ]

[ ONE…TWO… EDGE KICKS OUT! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] C'mon now Spider should know it was going to take a lot more than that to keep Edge down.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] To be fair though Jimmy, Spider is starting things off right here. He is legit kicking some ass and if Edge doesn't find a way to get things going on his end soon. It could be all over for him.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] Doubtful Jonathan, you never count the ultimate opportunist out.

[ Spider grabbed a hold of Edge's head and pulled him up to his feet. It seemed that he had some kind of move in mind. That was until Edge shoved Spider backwards towards the ropes. As Spider came back towards Edge, he was met with a huge big boot that took him right off his feet thanks to the Rated R Superstar. Spider hit the mat with a huge thud as he tried to push himself up. Edge wasn't going to allow it as he kicked Spider in the back before pulling himself up himself. ]

[ Edge tossed Spider's arm over his head and then lifted Spider up taking him down with one suplex. Edge kept it hooked as he rolled his hips and got up with Spider to drop him with a second suplex. Edge still had it locked in as he rolled his hips and got to his feet a second time only to drop Spider with a third and final suplex. Edge pushed himself to his feet and started to do the infamous Eddie Guerrero shimmy right there over Spider's prone body. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] How disrespect! Eddie Guerrero would be rolling in his grave if he knew Edge was stealing his moves.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] But I bet it gets him points with Shaul, speaking of which how the hell is Edge hooking up with that?! He's old as hell. Even the little blue pill won't help him now. She should be into someone like me.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Something tells me Edge can spear her a hell of a lot better than you can if you catch my drift!

[ Edge had now turned his attention towards the top rope. He was looking down at Spider and wasted no time at all leaping off attempting to connect with the Frog Splash. Spider managed to roll out of the way just in time as Edge smacked the mat hard chest first. He was quick to get back up on his feet holding his chest. As soon as he turned around Spider came running up and took Edge down in the middle of the ring with the Switchblade. Quickly Spider went for the cover.Z ]

[ ONE…TWO…THRE-NO! EDGE KICKS OUT JUST IN TIME! ]

[ Spider kept his cool as he got up on his feet. Edge was lying there in a prone position on the mat. Spider went charging towards the ropes and came back attempting to go for the Slayer on Edge but before the leg drop could be landed. Edge rolled out of the way. Edge was quick to get back to his feet and charged forward slamming his boot into Spider's face before he had a chance to get up. Spider was down for the moment as Edge quickly went for the cover. ]

[ ONE…TWO… SPIDER KICKS OUT! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] Edge almost had it there Jonathan.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Almost had it? Do we need to get you glasses? Edge is going to have to do a little more than that.

[ Edge got up to his feet and pulled Spider up to his feet as well. He attempted to hook Spider for the downward spiral but there was several elbow shots to Edge's face from Spider that made that impossible. Spider went to get on the offense with a clothesline but Edge ducked under it before putting Spider down on the mat with the Edge-O-Matic. He quickly got right back up to his feet as he waited for Spider to get up. As soon as he did Edge charged in attempting to hit the spear but Spider side tracked it. ]

[ Edge went flying towards the corner. He was lucky enough to stop himself from flying shoulder first into the turnbuckle post. Edge turned around only to see Spider charging towards him. Edge was quick to move out of the way which forced Spider to smack his chest into the corner with a huge thud. As he backed up in pain Edge quickly scooped in behind Spider and rolled him up being sure to use Spider's tights against him as leverage. ]

[ ONE…TWO…THRE-NO! SPIDER KICKS OUT WITH FORCE! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Just like the cheating son of a bitch. Edge almost stole a victory right there.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] It isn't cheating, if he isn't caught. Keep that in mind.

[ Edge got up to his feet and out of frustration began to stomp on Spider. It was clear that Edge was more than a little irritated over the fact that he couldn't pull a fast one over on Spider. After a few more stomps Edge pulled Spider to his feet and whipped him towards the corner. That's when Edge charged forward and hit a stinger splash on Spider. He backed up a bit as Spider came staggering out of the corner. He placed a well-aimed kick to Spider's gut and went for the Edgecution. ]

[ But before he could connect with it, Spider rolled out of it. Next thing you know Spider lifts Edge up and takes him down with a huge German Suplex. It wasn't over there though. Spider quickly grabbed a hold of Edge's ankle and flipped him onto his stomach before applying the ankle lock on Edge right there in the center of the ring. Edge rose up in agony as he began to scream out loud. To be sure that Edge couldn't make a fight towards the ropes Spider dropped down on his back and locked in the hold tighter. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] And the ankle lock is locked in! Edge just might find himself tapping out.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] You don't know that. Edge is known for being able to perform well in high intense situations. Edge can make it out of this situation. I know he can… come on Edge!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] We'll just have to see about that.

[ Edge was trying to do anything he could to crawl towards the ropes but the submission was locked in tight. As a last hope Edge brought up the only free foot he had and kicked backwards connecting with Spider's jaw. It forced Spider to let go right away as Edge got to his feet limping. It seemed like the damage had already been done to his ankle. Spider held his jaw as he slowly pushed himself to his feet. ]

[ Edge was in the corner holding his ankle hen Spider spotted him. He started to make his way right towards Edge. Out of nowhere though Edge exploded out of the corner and took Spider down to the mat with the SPEAR! Fans instantly started booing upon Edge hitting his finishing move. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] The rat bastard was playing possum!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] Great strategy huh?

[ Edge looked down at the fallen Spider with an arrogant little smirk. He wasn't showing any signs of ankle problems now as he dropped down to the mat to make the cover on Spider. He hooked both the man's legs as the referee dropped down to the mat to make the count. ]

[ ONE! TWO! THREE! ]

Winner via Pinfall: Edge

The bell sounded signaling the end of the match. Edge got right up on his feet with that smirk still featured. As soon as he was up the referee raised Edge's hand in victory, Edge just smirked a little more as he placed his foot on Spider's chest just to insert his dominance just a little bit more.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] As much as I don't like it. Edge is the new number one contender for the EWE International Championship.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] How can you not like it? I personally think it's great.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] I have my reasons let's leave it at that.

[ Edge jerked his hand away from the referee as he walked over to the ropes and climbed out of the ring. With fans booing him and chanting things at him, Edge just ignored them all as he walked up that ramp with the smirk on his face. He didn't even bother to look back as he headed back behind the curtains. ]

-EWE X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP-
    Ultimate X Match
    [ Mickie James(c) Vs. Adrian Quinn Vs. Khaos Vs. Jason Phoenix Vs. Daniel Bryan ]

[ All five participants were standing in the middle of the ring looking at the X-Division Championship that was hanging from the Ultimate X structure. About that time the bell rung and all hell broke loose. Daniel Bryan started connecting with forearm shots to the jaw bone of Mickie James while Jason Phoenix and Khaos were working together by stomping Adrian Quinn out in the corner. About that time Daniel Bryan clotheslined Mickie James out of the ring and sent her flying to the floor. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Looks like Bryan is going to start off by making a statement here in the early going.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] He shouldn't even be allowed to do something like that. That's a woman right that and Daniel Bryan should have respect for one of the members to Queens of Wrestling!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] You should already know how this works by now Jimmy. Mickie might be a woman, but she knew what she was doing when she entered the Male's Division. She's going to be treated like a man it's just that simple.

[ Daniel Bryan was perched up in one of the corners when he leaped up and grabbed a hold of the cables to the Ultimate X structure. Bryan was quickly moving across the ropes to the center where the championship was. Phoenix turned around just in time when he realized that Bryan was about to reach out and grab the belt. Phoenix leaped up grabbing a hold of Bryan's foot and pulled him down from the structure. Phoenix quickly went for a clothesline but Bryan ducked under it and wasted no time locking in the ‘Yes Lock' on Phoenix in the center of the ring. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] YES! YES! YES!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] You do realize that Daniel Bryan can't win by submission right?!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] YES! YES! YES!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Why do I even bother?

[ Quinn managed to launch Khaos up and over the top rope when he came charging at him. From the looks of it Khaos's knee twisted as he came down for a nasty landing. Quinn wasted no time at all running over and dropping an elbow on the back of Bryan's head forcing him to let go of the submission move. Quinn grabbed a hold of Bryan and tossed him up over the top rope. Bryan used his skills to land on the apron. Quinn had it scouted though as he ran towards the ropes and springboard off them connecting with a dropkick to sent Bryan to the floor. Quinn got right back up on his feet when he noticed Phoenix coming towards him. Quinn pulled down the top rope which caused Phoenix to fly over the top rope and to the outside. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Not sure what Adrian Quinn is up to right about now, but he is disposing of people in the ring like it's a Royal Rumble… Maybe had he done this a few weeks ago he'd be the one facing D-Dawg for the International Championship tonight.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] Don't mock Quinn. He is a rising star around here. I guarantee you that Quinn is going to have a break out performance in this match. Sure in the long run Mickie is going to win, but he'll have a break out performance none the less.

[ On the outside Mickie James, Daniel Bryan, and Jason Phoenix were all starting to get up on one side. Quinn turned and went running towards the ropes. As he came bouncing back to the side where they all were. Quinn did a shooting star plancha over the top rope and took all three of them down on the outside while in the process doing some damage to himself. On the other side of the ring, Khaos was rolling into the ring holding his knee. It was clear that he was in pain but it didn't take him very long to figure out that he was the only one standing. He hobbled over to the corner and started to climb the top of it with a bummed knee. Khaos leaped onto the cables and was slowly starting to climb across them to the center of where the belt was hanging. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] Damnit! I forgot all about Khaos. Come on someone get up and get back in this thing! Don't let this loser pick up a championship that he doesn't deserve.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] I am meant to remain biased but I have to agree with you on this one. Someone needs to get back up and get back in this thing. Khaos can't win this thing, but we should comment on him at least showing up to work tonight.

[ On the outside Daniel Bryan was the first one to his feet. He took notice to how close Khaos was to the belt when he leaped up on the apron. It didn't take Bryan very long to spring off the top rope and connect with a clothesline in mid-air that took Khaos off the cable and sent them both flying down in the ring. No sooner than the two of them hit Khaos yelled out in agony and rolled out of the ring holding his knee in pain. Bryan got up to his feet but he wasn't up very long as Phoenix clubbed Daniel in the back knocking him down. Phoenix then spun Bryan around and lifted him up for a one handed spinebuster slamming Bryan on his back as hard as he could in the ring. ]

[ On the outside Quinn was getting up to his feet when he turned around and was met with one hell of a slap to the face thanks to Mickie James. The facial expression on Quinn's face told it all. He wasn't very happy at all and to make matters worse James started running her mouth. "I'm a woman. You don't have the balls to hit me!" Quinn looked James dead in her eyes as he doubled up his fist. Just then he shrugged his shoulders and threw a punch landing it square in the nose of Mickie James knocking her out on her back there on the outside. Back in the ring Phoenix was attempting to climb the cables but Bryan had a type hold on his foot not allowing him to go anywhere. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Bryan is being quite smart right about this moment. Holding onto the leg of Phoenix to prevent him from climbing the cables is certainly going to put a damper on things.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] I still can't get over the fact that Adrian Quinn just punched Micke James in the face like he did. This isn't an episode of Jersey Shore and she isn't Snooki!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Just give her a spray on tan. She'd look just like her then.

[ Bryan started to slowly work his way up in the same corner as Phoenix. Bryan was starting to land a series of head butts right to the chest of Phoenix while the two staggered the on the top turnbuckle. About that time Quinn came running across the apron and shoved the two of them off the top rope sending them crashing right back to the outside. He looked around and seen that he was the only one standing and that this was his chance. Quinn climbed the turnbuckle but instead of leaping onto the cables. He started to climb the steel structure that the cables to the Ultimate X were connected too. ]

[ No sooner than Quinn got to the top of that. He began to do what many would consider very suicidal. He very slowly but surely began to walk across the cables as if they were a tight rope. It gave him an advantage over people getting a hold of him but one missed step would send him crashing to the mat with the possibility of seriously injuring himself. On the outside Mickie was just coming to and starting to roll into the ring when she noticed what Quinn was attempting to do. She could see her X-Division Championship run coming to an end if she didn't do something and if she didn't do something soon. She quickly started to climb one of the turnbuckles and attempted to reach out to the cables but it seemed that she was ‘weighing' herself down. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] Oh c'mon this so isn't fair to Mickie. She's so short that she can't reach the cables.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Are you sure it's a matter of her being short Jimmy? From what it looks like to me she has a little extra baggage compared to the other contestants and its holding her down.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] How dare you even think about calling Mickie James fat?! She is a beautiful woman. One of the hottest women to ever enter this business. If it wasn't for that she wouldn't be apart of the Queens of Wrestling. They wouldn't allow an fat or even an ugly chick in.

[ James was quick on her feet as she jumped down and rolled out of the ring lifting up the ring apron. That's when she started to drag out a ladder and slid it into the ring. James rolled in as quickly as she could and started to set the ladder up. Just as Quinn was reaching the middle after walking rather slowly James reached the top of the ladder. James quickly reached up and pushed one of Quinn's feet out from under him. Quickly Quinn slipped and came down on the ropes hitting nuts first. He then toppled over and fell from the cables slamming into the mat causing his body to fold up like an accordion. ]

[ James was in just the right position to grab a hold of the X-Division Championship. She reached out and grabbed it when all of the sudden a huge arm connected with the lower back of James causing her to let go of the title and lean forward on the ladder. That arm just happened to come from Jason Phoenix. He then turned his body and pulled James off the ladder only to connect with a huge powerbomb on the X-Division Champion. Phoenix was looking quite powerful as he stood over James, but as soon as he turned around. He had Bryan leap up and drop kick the ladder right into the face of Phoenix knocking him down. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] And here we go with Daniel Bryan using foreign objects against people.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] I wish you'd choose who you are going to support in this match. You keep flipping flopping, and last I checked using a ladder against someone wasn't illegal.

[ Once again there was only one of them standing. Bryan turned around and started to quickly one of the turnbuckles once again. He turned himself around and then leaped up onto one of then cables, but as soon as he was on one of the cables. He lifted his legs up and started to slowly scoot himself across the cables. By now Phoenix had pushed the ladder off him and he too was starting to climb one of the turnbuckles. It didn't take him very long at all to start climbing the cables as well. Both men were moving towards the title pretty quickly. ]

[ Mickie was starting to move when she noticed the two men starting to get closer and closer to her title. She pusher herself up to her feet showing the effects of the huge powerbomb she had taken. She grabbed a hold of the ladder and began to set it up directly under the championship. It didn't take her long to slowly but surely start climbing the ladder. Right around the same time they all reached the championship and had their hands on it. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] It looks like at this point it could be anyone's ball game.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] Come on Mickie use that strength of yours. Pull the championship away from their undeserving hands!

[ As the three of them struggled to pull the championship off the cables and away from the other. Adrian Quinn had managed to push himself up and he was climbing the steel structure once again despite being in a serious amount of pain. As soon as he reached the top he launched himself from the steel structure to the very middle of the ultimate x structure and landed on it perfectly without falling. It nearly knocked all three of them down by they held on. Now all four of them had their hand on the championship fighting for control of it. All of the sudden the belt popped of the cables but it was in ALL of their hands! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] What the hell is going on here?! Is that even possible?!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] It certainly looks possible. I hate to be cliché here but Houston, we may have a problem!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] You damn right we have a problem. Those three fools won't let go of Mickie Jame's championship, it belongs to her damnit! Now just let her have it.

[ The referee couldn't signal for the bell yet because neither of them had it in their very own possession. It didn't stop them from continuing to pull and tug at the belt attempting to pull it away from each other. What came next was about to shock all of the fans, due to all the tugging and pulling and fighting for control over the championship. All four of them fell and hit the mat in a big miss. The referee rushed into the ring and started to look around to see how had position of the belt so a winner could be named. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Everyone is down, but who is champion?!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] MICKIE! MICKIE! COME ON MICKIE!

[ Referee started to pull the bodies apart trying to see who was in possession of the X-Division Championship. About that time the referee raised someone's hand and that someone just happened to be Adrian Quinn! He was in possession of the X-Division Championship resulting in him being the new champion. ]

Winner via Retrieval: Adrian Quinn(New Champion)

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] You got to be kidding me?! Adrian Quinn is the new X-Division Champion?!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Indeed he is Jimmy. Despite me not liking his attitude or the way he does things. I got to give him credit where credit is due. He pulled out all the stops tonight.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-] Who cares about all of that? Mickie James was robbed of her championship and I have a good feeling she isn't going to be happy about this.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] That's just too bad for Mickie, Quinn is the new champion and that's what she along with everyone else is going to have to deal with at least for the time being.

Quinn jerked his hand away from the referee as he tossed the X-Division Championship over his shoulder and made his way over to the ropes. He rolled on out of the ring and started to head up the ramp with an arrogant smirk on his face. Quinn did exactly what he said he was going to do and now no one could deny the fact he was the real deal.

We are greeted to the video package of Dutch vs. Brooke with the Retribution theme. When we come back we are at ringside where Justin White sits next to a very unamused Jonathan Steele.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Well fans, it is time for our main event and our powers-that-be have deemed it neccesarry for Justin White to join us from Ladies Ni...

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] WHITE EXPRESS IN THE HIZZY!!!!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Jesus...

Justin rolls his eyes

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Don't Jesus me pops... Not my fault that you and your man servant are too old to be calling the shots without some REAL TALENT out here. Besides, someone has to call it as Brooke takes the Undisputed title back to Ladies Night!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Yeah well if she can do it it would be impressive.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] If??? WHEN SHE DOES!!!!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Right...

Just as that is said, "Beverly Hills" hits the loudspeaker as the crowd comes to its feet.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-] Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for your MAIN EVENT!!! Introducing first, the challenger. Hailing from Hollywood, California and weighing it at 139 lbs... She is the original Hollywood Blonde and your challenger for the Undisputed title... Ladies and gentlemen... BROOKE MCGUIRE!!!!!

Brooke emerges from the back to a very mixed reaction which is odd for the perenneal crowd favorite. She doesn't seem to notice though as she is dead-focused and she makes her way to the ringside area.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Sort of an odd reaction for Brooke here as these fans seem to be unsure how to react!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Aw... They are just not sure what to make of her being tough!

Brooke continues down to the ring and slides in. She limbers her arms a bit and stares at the entrance ramp.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-] And now for the champion...

"Unbreakable" hits the loudspeaker as again the crowd comes on its feet.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-] Hailing from Laughlin, Nevada and weighing in at 245 lbs... He is the current EWE Tag-Team, King of Kings and UNDISPUTED CHAMPION... He is "The Irish Fury..." DUTCH CLARK!!!

Dutch comes out from the back to another mixed reaction which really signifies that this crowd is unsure who to be backing. He has the Undisputed title strapped around his waist and his hands are heavily taped up.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Here comes out Undisputed champion with those hands obviously protected after what he did to them prior to the show.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Yeah, that maniac destroyed his own fists to prove a point... Weirdo.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Weirdo... Nice one. Glad to see our training program pays off.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] SHUT UP STEELE.

Dutch slides into the ring and hands the title to the referee who raises it in the air. Dutch and Brooke just stare daggers through each other as the ref calls for the bell.

-EWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP-
    I Quit Match
    [ Dutch Clark(c) Vs. Brooke McGuire ]

[ The match gets on the way as Dutch waves in Brooke with his heavily bandaged hands. Brooke is happy to comply and the two lock up in the center of the ring. Dutch uses his power and quickly throws Brooke to the mat with a vicious thrust followed by a look that says "are you kidding?" Brooke frowns and picks herself back up before once again diving into the collar-and-elbow tie-up with Dutch. Again Dutch just muscles her down hard into the canvas and he jaws at her as she backs up. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] It looks like Dutch is solidifying what he said about hurting Brooke at her own game. He is not giving her an inch here.

[ Brooke is quick to rush back into the grapple and this time she manages to lock in an armbar. Dutch is held for a second and quickly wraps around and locks in THE IRISH DREAM!!! The crowd is going nuts at this move so early as Brooke gasps for air! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] I don't believe it!!! Dutch has the Irish Dream cinched in!!!!!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] He's got the hair!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] He does not!

[ Dutch has really got the move locked hard as Brooke tries desperately to make the ropes. Out of sheer desperation, she runs up the ropes and lands on the outside ring apron which forces the referee to break the hold. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] What an escape!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] It's because unlike Del Dutchorino she has a brain.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] "Del Dutchorino?" Seriously?

[ Brooke catches her breath as Dutch backs off and just glares daggers through Brooke. Dutch motions for her to get back in the ring and Brooke complies. They go into the lock-up again and this time Brooke utilizes her speed to get the advantage. She dives behind Dutch and quickly drops her weight on his knee which causes Dutch to fall forward. She locks in a side headlock that stuffs Dutch into the canvas. Dutch reaches back and quickly isolates an arm before rotating up and out and putting her into a chickenwing on the canvas. Brooke yelps in pain as Dutch fires a quick knee right into her arm which gets a surprisingly odd mixture of cheers and boos from the audience. ].

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] This crowd is weird... They should be all behind their Irish hero!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Well, Dutch is still getting some cheers and I think they are a bit confused on which way to...

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] I didn't say their "drunken Irish asshole," Steele, I said their Irish hero. MCGUIRE is Irish you know.

[ Dutch continues to apply pressure to the arm until Brooke manages to roll to her side. She reaches back and gets a hold up Dutch's neck as she uses her legs to push herself back up to a vertical base. She bends down and leaps up before doing a back flip to land behind Dutch. She pushes forward and bounces Dutch off the ropes for a roll-up. 1...2...Kick out. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Look at that! THAT WAS A THREE!!!

[ Dutch looks a little shocked as he gets back up and tries to grabs hold of Brooke. Brooke fires a right hand that catches Dutch off guard and sends him back into the corner. Dutch looks like he is going to fire back but realizes his hands are totally smashed to bits. Brooke doesn't hesitate and quickly rifles a sidekick to Dutch's midsection which sends him into a sitting position on the turnbuckle. Brooke rears back with a second kick that catches Dutch square in the jaw and crumples him through the ropes and to the outside! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] What a shot from Brooke!!!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] NEW CHAMPION!!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] What???

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Sorry... Just getting ready.

[ Dutch begins picking himself up and tries to shake the cobwebs as Brooke looks down at him from the inside of the ring. She suddenly goes racing back, hits the ropes and comes flying forward with a sommursault plancha! Dutch and Brooke land in a heap at the guardrail as the crowd goes crazy! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Brooke is pulling out all of the stops!!!

[ Brooke is the first up as she grabs Dutch by the hair and hits a European uppercut as she stands him up. Dutch stumbles back into the ring apron and Brooke follows him right in with a chop to the chest. Dutch eats another European uppercut and rolls into the ring. Brooke is like a cat as she rushes up the apron and climbs the turnbuckle. Dutch dazedly gets to his feet as Brooke sizes him up. She leaps and hits a STRUCK DOWN dead in the center of the ring!!! The crowd is going nuts and she rolls Dutch over for a pin. 1...2.....Shoulder up! ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Another slow count! GIVE HER THE BELT!!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] It seemed fair but Dutch is definitely hurt! Brooke has hit every move her mentor wasn't able to against the champion!

[ Brooke seems mildly frustrated as she pushes herself back up and looks around the ring. She decides to pick Dutch up by his left mangled hand and twist it hard. Dutch is dazed and now in pain as Brooke brings him over to the corner. She kicks him hard in the midsection and quickly springboards off the middle rope. She catches him with her thighs and hits a beautiful rolling headscissors from the corner! Dutch is down as Brooke goes for another cover. 1...2.....Shoulder up. Brooke verbally curses the referee and slaps her hand three times as the crowd is buzzing. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] You tell him beautiful! These Chaos refs are HORRIBLE.

[ Dutch is stirring once again as Brooke returns her attention to him. She stomps on his right hand this time which causes Dutch to grimmice in pain. Dutch pulls away but Brooke is relentless with boots to Dutch. Dutch manages to get into the ropes but Brooke quickly tethers him and arm drags him down. She manipulates the arm and is quick to lock in another arm bar. She rotates the hold and drops all her weight into a Fujiyama Armbar much like her teacher White Tiger was known for doing to wear an opponent down. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] That's right! If you can't get him to stay down, make him tap!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] I don't know Justin, this might just wake Dutch up though!

[ As if hearing that comment, Dutch's eyes widen in frustration and he shifts to roll over. Dutch yells out in pain but reaches over and grabs Brooke by the throat with his free hand. He dead lifts her up off the mat and SLAMS her down hard which breaks the hold and drives the air right out of her. The crowd is popping like mad as Dutch rolls his shoulder and lets out an angered yell. He grabs Brooke up by the hair and quickly locks her around the waist. He hoists her up and plants her with a STIFF back suplex! Brooke is dazed but Dutch keeps his hands locked and picks her back up again for a second suplex! This time Brooke lands directly on her neck and we see her trying to protect it. Dutch is unrelenting and he plants her for a THIRD TIME! The crowd is going crazy with boos and cheers as Dutch lets her go and begins to size her up. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] It looks like Dutch is looking for the Furybreaker! He has worked that neck hard just now!

[ Brooke shakilly pulls herself up as Dutch quickly goes to spin her into the Furybreaker. Right as he looks to lock his hands, however, Brooke isolates his arm and posts it over her shoulder. Dutch can't lock the fingers as Brooke is fighting the move with everything she's got. Dutch quickly spins around, however, and locks back in the IRISH DREAM! ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] NO! BROOKE!!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Dutch has the move in again and lets not forget this is the same hold that put Trish Stratus into the hospital only a few months ago!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] SHUT UP STEELE!!!!!

[ Brooke is being rocked back and forth like a rag doll as Dutch really is trying to sap the air out of her. Like last time, however, Brooke manages to get over to the ropes and climb the corner to get out of the ring. Unfortunately for Brooke, Dutch sees this coming and uses her momentum to LAUNCH HER OVER THE TOP!!! Brooke goes spiralling out of the ring and lands very sharply on her right shoulder directly on the steel barracade! She bounces off the metal and crashes in a heap. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] OH MY GOD!!!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!!!!!

[ A "holy s**t" chant breaks out as Dutch just stares on from the ring. The referee doesn't even bother counting as he quickly rushes outside and checks on Brooke who is obviously hurt. The referee waves his hands in the air and signifies a stoppage to the match as the crowd begins to hush. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Brooke McGuire is too hurt to continue Justin... This is not looking good.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Well DUH! That Irish maniac just heaved her practically into the fifth row! He should be arrested!

[ There is a very concerned look on the referee's face as EMTs rush from the back along with White Tiger and Christy Chaos to check on her. They begin signalling for a gurney as the crowd watches with deep concern. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Folks, I am sorry that this is the end of our main event. Brooke McGuire may of broken her arm or worse because of that manuever. Can we see that again?

[ A replay is shown of Brooke literally crumbling up as she spins and smashes into the metal rail. From the angle we see, broken bones, bruised ribs or worse could be a possibility. As we come back, we see the referee has climbed back into the ring and is explaining the situation to Dutch. Dutch looks at him in shock before the ref goes to raise his hand. Dutch quickly tears his hand away and pushes the ref back. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Oh now what... Hurting Brooke wasn't enough? Now he is hurting officals??? WHAT A DICK!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Jesus...

[ Dutch is quick to roll to the ringside area and makes his way over to the announce table. He grabs a microphone off it and raises it to his lips. ]

[-DUTCH CLARK-] I came out here tonight to prove a point that NOBODY disrespects Dutch Clark and walks away from it. Brooke... You are a piece of garbage and I told you you wouldn't get off so easy. A referee stoppage? Not uh... NOT HAPPENING. I destoryed my own GOD DAMN fists so this wouldn't happen and I will be a SON-OF-A-BITCH if you are going to get off this easy. So Jeff... Christy... I suggest getting the F**K out of my way because Brooke... YOU ARE GOING TO QUIT AND ADMIT YOU DON'T DESERVE JACK S**T!!!!!

[ The crowd is going apes**t as Dutch throws the microphone in the ring. Justin White quickly stands up and grabs Dutch by the arm. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Nah, this ain't happening! You are a piece of crap and I won't let you OOF!!!

[ Dutch uncorks a right elbow right into the side of Justin's face that sends him sprawled to the floor. He marches over to where Brooke is being strapped into the gurney and begins throwing the EMTs and officials to the side like garbage. White Tiger and Christy stare Dutch down but Dutch begins jawing aloud. Christy sighs and steps aside as White Tiger looks down at Brooke, shakes his head, and does the same. Dutch quickly grabs Brooke and rolls the gurney back to the ringside area before fireman carrying her and dumping her back in the ring! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Dutch has completely lost it as he has thrown Brooke back into the ring... He's laid out Justin White and half our medical staff... This crowd is going nuts... I don't know what else to say!

[ Dutch rolls back into the ring and picks up the microphone. ]

[-DUTCH CLARK-] Okay Brooke... I am going to give you a single chance to save yourself. Admit you don't belong out here and QUIT.

[ Dutch shoves the microphone into Brooke's face and shes responds with a voice wrought with agony. ]

[-BROOKE MCGUIRE-] Kiss... My... Ass...

[ Dutch smirks as the crowd pops and he backs up a step. ]

[-DUTCH CLARK-] I am sort of glad you said that... You worthless BITCH.

[ Dutch puts the microphone down and quickly stuffs up Brooke's injured arm. He puts her in what basically looks like a modified laying abdominal stretch and he pulls back HARD on her injured arm. Brooke is screaming in pain as Dutch grabs the mic with his free hand. ]

[-DUTCH CLARK-] SAY YOU QUIT!

[-BROOKE MCGUIRE-] NO!!!

[ Dutch wrenches back even harder and Brooke again screams in agony. The crowd, once popping, is now feeling queezy as Dutch is doing everything to make Brooke stop. He hoists himself up to one knee as Brooke's eyes are beginning to droop as she may pass out from the pain. Dutch sneers and bites open the tape on his right hand revealing a severely cut and damaged fist. He grabs the microphone. ]

[-DUTCH CLARK-] DON'T YOU PASS OUT!!! DON'T YOU F**KING PASS OUT YOU PIECE OF S**T!!! I DESTROYED MY HANDS!!!!! LOOK AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!

[ Dutch slaps her directly across the face with his bloodied hand and she suddenly snaps back to reality. Dutch quickly gets her hoisted back up and ends up posting her arm up on his shoulder and he brings the microphone directly into his and her face. ]

[-DUTCH CLARK-] I am going to tell you this one more time... You quit or I am going to break your F**KING ARM OFF. QUIT!!!!!

[ Dutch wraps the arm down and looks like he is going to drop straight to his knees from a standing position which would break her arm. Brooke screams in agony as Dutch pushes her elbow up to drop it down. ]

[-BROOKE MCGUIRE-] I QUIT!!! I QUIT!!!!!

Winner via Submission: Dutch Clark(Still Champion)
    Match Time: 19:35

Dutch releases Brooke's arm and she collapses to the mat which gives the EMTs a chance to rush the ring. Dutch looks at them oddly but smirks and begins exiting the ring. The crowd is sort of in a lull as they are unsure if they should cheer or should be booing. Christy meets Dutch at the ringside area and he says something to her that causes her to nod. White Tiger walks towards Dutch and says something as well to which Dutch nods and pats him on the shoulder.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] This is sort of a surreal scene. Dutch has just brutalized Brooke, this crowd seems to be mixed on how they feel because of the earlier actions of both competitors and White Tiger seems to be okay with this whole thing.

White Tiger hits the ring as Dutch is awarded his title and he holds it up high in the air. The crowd suddenly does pop as "Unbreakable" once again hits the speaker and he slowly makes his way to the back.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-] Well ladies and gentlemen... This has been a bizarre finish to a unique Pay-Per-View. Only thing for sure is Dutch Clark is now 20-0, Brooke McGuire has been put down and who knows what tomorrow will bring. For Jimmy Justice and the still unconscious Justin White... SEE YOU ON CHAOS!!!

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2012
    Back to top Go down
    http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

[#77] EWE Retribution: June 24th 2012
    Page 1 of 1