Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #152: July 9th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #152: July 9th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #152: July 9th, 2012   Monday Night Chaos #152: July 9th, 2012 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:34 am

EPISODE #152
DATE July 9th, 2012
VENUE Times Union Center - Albany New York
THEME "Paralyzed" by Rock Kills Kid
TURNOUT n/a
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

-OPENING MATCH-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

Dan Taylor Vs. Jay Jobber
[Jay Jobber stands in the ring awaiting his opponent when he is informed that he has retired again prior to the match. Jay raises his arms high celebrating his victory and proceeds to lead a YES chant for the better part of five minutes.]
Winner Via Default: Jay Jobber
Match Time: 0:00
Judges: n/a

-MATCH TWO-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

Dane Vs. Johnny Rebel
[As the Bell rings, Dane quickly grabs Rebel and hits the Exercisim! Dane made the cover, and that was that.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Dane
Match Time: 0:14

-MATCH THREE-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

Spider Vs. Eli The Kid
[Spider and Eli quickly lock up in the center of the ring when Spider manages to fire a quick smash right to Eli's liver. Eli doubles over and Spider goes for the early win with a sunset flip. Shockingly, Eli drops straight down and wins the match with a pin!!!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Eli The Kid
Match Time: 0:25

-MATCH FOUR-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

D-Dawg Vs. Hooded Figure
[Hooded Figure looked across at D-Dawg knowing that in order to break through into the main event scene, he would need this win. But the former International Champion would show that he still has what it takes to contend. D-Dawg would have his experience over the Hooded Figure in this match as the Hooded Figure showed signs of struggling in this match. Hooded would become flustered early on in this match and failed to capitalize on the openings he would make himself. He made rookie mistakes throughout and allowed D-Dawg to close the gap and take control of this match with no effort. Hooded Figure would gain a crucial bit of momentum on his side though with a hard lariat on D-Dawg and signaled for the end of the match. He set D-Dawg up for his finisher, but D-Dawg would power out of it and level him with an Ego Trip. D-Dawg would go up top and hit the Dawgsault to put this match away and pick up the victory over the Hooded Figure.]
Winner Via Pinfall: D-Dawg
Match Time: 2:37

-MATCH FIVE-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

Brooke McGuire Vs. Kaz
[The bell rang and it was time for the action and Brooke delivered a big knee to the gut of Kaz, taking early advantage. Brooke cornered Kaz, delivers a huge clothesline. On the ground, Brooke went to a knee and delivered a big sleeper hold on Kaz but he stood up, and with all the power he had, delivered a sidewalk slam on Brooke, turning the tables. He slowly stood up and while Brooke was getting up, hit a big bulldog. Kaz climbed the top turnbuckle and hit a modified sit down legdrop on Brooke! One, two, kickout! Kaz attempted to pick Brooke up and she nailed a small package as she was able to pick up the victory.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Brooke McGuire
Match Time: 3:17

-MATCH SIX-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

Mickie James Vs. Luka Caesar
[Mickie comes to the ring looking for blood as Luka just waves her in. We get a quick paced start as both wrestlers do a dueling chairs spot which is won when Luka catches Mickie's hands with a shot. Mickie drops hers and eats a stiff shot to the back that takes her out of the ring. Luka is like an animal as Mickie tries to scurry away but Luka throws her back in. From inside her pants Mickie pulls brass knuckles and swings wildly but it is ducked. Like a flash, Luka rolls up Mickie in a small package and wins in a shock finish!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Luka Caesar
Match Time: 2:02

-MATCH SEVEN-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

Adrian Quinn(c) Vs. The Joker
[With ease, Adrian Quinn put a beating on Joker, delivering numerous devastating moves to the Joker. Quinn decided it was over for Joker and hit the Hangover, finishing Joker with the one, two, three!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Adrian Quinn
Match Time: 2:11

-MATCH EIGHT-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

Johnny Chaos Vs. Shadic Jobber
[Kind of an interesting affair as Shadic starts out strong and really takes the fight to Johnny from the opening bell. Highlights include a wicked Superplex that almost catches Johnny into an early pin but Johnny gets his foot on the ropes. Johnny begins his comeback at the 5:00 mark and plants him with a vicious DDT. The action lulls as Chaos slows the pace down but eventually goes for a Chaos Effect. Shadic manages to avoid the move and goes for what looks like a Piledriver near the ropes. Johnny quickly sweeps his legs, however, and pins him with his feet on the ropes to get the win!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Johnny Chaos
Match Time: 9:55

-MATCH NINE-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

Alessandro Quagliaterre Vs. Stan Flan
[Already in the ring, the two superstars met in the center of the ring to start things off in the first of five possible matches until there is a new King of Xtreme crowned. The former Undisputed champion had control early on with his plethora of moves, even locking the Sweet Dreams in early on! Flan, however, got out of it and made Alessandro fall to the second rope. Stan Flan ran across the ring and hit Abdul with a huge splash, making Stan fall back. Stomping more and more, it seemed as if Flan had gone crazy as he just did not stop attacking Abdul. Stan Flan picked Abdul up and hit the beginning part of Stan's Winning Plan. As Stan hit the Starship Pain, Alessandro catches him and locks in another Sweet Dreams for the victory.]
Winner Via Submission: Alessandro Quagliaterre
Match Time: 7:07

-MATCH TEN-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

CM Punk Vs. Ax Cooper
[Ax Cooper didn't waste any time in connecting with a dropkick, sending Punk flying to the outside as the bell rang to officially signal the start of the match. Cooper seemed ready to take an all or nothing approach, leaping onto the top rope, almost falling, but connecting with a cross body to Punk that sent him falling to the floor. The crowd chanted in favour of the athleticism of Cooper. Cooper dragged himself up to his feet and brought the dazed and confused Punk back into the ring. Punk seemed able to offer no defense as Cooper planted him the Ax-a-Cutioner. The fans chanted along with the referee's count. 1...2...3!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Ax Cooper
Match Time: 6:42

-MATCH ELEVEN-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

Kelsi Parr(c) vs. Chris Jericho
[Jericho and Parr lock up, and the match is under way. Jericho gains the advantage early, working on Parr trying to injury Parr's leg. He entraps Part in a few submissions, but Parr refuses to submit. Despite her weakness, Parr's able to push out, and catch a breather, before gaining a small offensive strike against Jericho. Chris is right back in control, though, and he brings Parr back down to the mat with a takedown before locking in Boston Crab and wrenching Part's knee even further. Parr's able to grab the ropes, but Jericho keeps the hold locked in as long as he can. He lets go before the ref's count of five, and continues working over Parr with strikes and grapples. After a few minutes, Parr's able to catch Jericho with a clothesline, and a few submissions of her own. Parr's on a roll, and the fans are behind her. She goes for a two chops in the corner. As Kelsi goes to lick her hand, Jericho moves out of the way, and is able to beat down Parr in the corner. Jericho lands a bulldog, and taunts the crowd, but he's then rolled up! 1.. 2.. No! Parr almost had him, and Jericho scrambles to get back up to a stance. Parr however, hoists him up in position for a K.S.T.F.O.! He goes to push up, but his injured leg gives out, and Jericho falls to the mat. Both wrestlers rise up, and Jericho swings for a clothesline. Parr ducks.. and drops to the mat in another roll up! This time, and grabs the trunks! Jericho struggles as the referee counts, 1.. 2.. 3!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Kelsi Parr
Match Time: 7:08

We come back from commercial with a shot of Michael Jensen in his office. He seems perturbed as he is on the phone and seems to be in an argument.

[MichaelJensen] "How many times do I have to say this to you? NO. I don't care if you are a former champion or not... YOU ARE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE."

The door to Jensen's office is suddenly pushed open and standing there is a shocker in former Undisputed champion MR. MAN! He talks on a cell phone and glares at Jensen. He hangs it up and pleads his case while the crowd pops.

[Mr.Man] "Give me a shot! I want a chance to get back in the federation!"

Jensen looks in shock at Mr. Man and hangs up his phone.

[MichaelJensen] "How did you get past security this time??? No... Never mind... I don't care anymore... JUST LEAVE."

[Mr.Man] "NO! You have to honor your end of the contract which states I have the right to have a rematch for the Undisputed title. I WILL SUE."

Jensen shakes his head.

[MichaelJensen] "Fine, see you in court!"

Mr. Man curses and slams a hand on the desk.

[Mr.Man] "ONE DAMN SHOT OKAY? I don't care against who but give me a chance to come back to EWE. I will... Forego my contract and just leave it be. I just want my shot."

[MichaelJensen] "Let me make this clear... N... Wait..."

Jensen looks at Mr. Man quizically.

[MichaelJensen] "Anyone you say?"

[Mr.Man] "YES!"

[MichaelJensen] "And if you win I give you a contract?"

[Mr.Man] "YES. It would be the most glorious 150th 153rd Episode of Chaos to see the triumphant return of the GOLD STANDARD!"

[MichaelJensen] "And if you lose...?"

[Mr.Man] "Pfft... Won't happen but if I lose you can... Um... Erase me from the annals of EWE and I will never bother you again."

Jensen smiles coldly and nods.

[MichaelJensen] "I see. So then it is settled. Next week we will see the return of the man who set the standard for the underdog in EWE take on the man WHO IS the standard in EWE. Chaos 150th 153rd episode will be featuring Mr. Man vs... DUTCH CLARK!!!"

The crowd pops like crazy as Mr. Man takes a small step back and nods.

[Mr.Man] "Dutch huh?"

[MichaelJensen] "Yeah... Now get the hell out of my office."

Mr. Man nods as he slowly backs away and leaves...

-MATCH TWELVE-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

Edge Vs. Sonic The Hedgehog
[Sonic had control early on. Getting the better of Edge, Sonic would throw Edge into the turnbuckle and deliver hard right jabs on Edge, but the Rated R Superstar reversed it with his own. Edge suddenly felt back into the match as he threw Sonic to the ropes and hit a spine buster. Edge went to the corner as he was getting ready to nail the Spear but instead Sonic rolled out as Edge stared his opponent down as Chaos went to a commercial break.]

[Back from the break, it was Sonic in control with a headlock. It seemed as if Edge was going to give up but in a few seconds, Sonic let go and went for the pin. Edge kicked out and Sonic picked Edge up, going for a Blue Blur. The veteran Edge sidesteps the move and out of nowhere hit The Edgecution! Edge went for the pinfall. One, two, three!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Edge
Match Time: 10:36

-MATCH THIRTEEN-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

AJ Styles(c) Vs. Beth Phoenix
[Beth Phoenix lock up with the current International Champion, AJ Styles. Beth would start off electrified with energy; keeping an eye on the ramp as she gave it her all against AJ. Numerous pin attempts would ensue, but none would be successful. Styles would find his own and manage to hit some offensive maneuvers, before Beth would begin to build up her momentum. Beth would attempt a Glam Slam! As she hoists AJ up on above her head. As Beth hit the move, she would go for the cover, but not before Ric Flair would appear to save Styles, placing AJ's foot on the rope. The referee would notice this, and immediately reprimand the man. The crowd in Albany would light up and feel Beth's energy as she rose back up, and walked over to AJ who pulled himself up via the ropes. Out of nowhree - Styles would hit a Pele kick! The move would stun Beth, and Styles would then run and dive; rolling Beth into a pin attempt! One.. Two.. Three! AJ picks up the win! Excitedly, Styles leaps for joy as he celebrates with his already won International Championship with Flair.]
Winner Via Pinfall: AJ Styles
Match Time: 4:31

-MATCH FOURTEEN-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

Mallory Costas Vs. Leo Kat(c)
[Leo started the match off with a spear and the quick cover, but only a two. Leo had the upper hand, banging Mallory's head on the mat. Leo picked Mallory up but Costas kicked Leo in the gut and hit a DDT. One, two, nope! Mallory stood up and stomped on Leo, going back down and making Leo's face spread across the mat. With a camel clutch locked in and finally Mallory released the hold. The duo gets up an Leo hits Mallory with a Yakuza kick from out of nowhere and fell on top of Mallory for the cover, but only a two. The referee counted to six before both got up and Mallory slapped Leo. Mallory threw Leo across the ropes and Leo stopped in his tracks. Leo turned around to a kick to the gut and Mallory hit a Diamond Dagger. One, two, three!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Mallory Costas
Match Time: 7:47

-MATCH FIFTEEN-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

The Rock Vs. Mike Jobber
[In a match to see who will advance in the King of Xtreme tournament. The Rock and Mike Jobber would be a classic as so many similarities have been drawn between the two. Both charismatic, both have an amazing arsenal of moves but only one can win. The bell has rung and it was now underway. Mike pushed Rock out of the ring and brawled with Rock. Mike threw Rock into the barricade, getting angry. Mike continued to deliver hard right blows to The Rock, who looked like he was bleeding. The Rock took a handful of Mike's tights and made him fall over the barricade and onto the other side where the fans were. The two continued brawling as The Rock, with blood streaming down his face, still went strong as he smacked Mike, causing Mike to stumble back. Mike ran toward The Rock but the veteran caught him with a spine buster, both men remaining on the mat. Chaos went to a commercial break as the action would continue!]

[Back from the break now, Mike Jobber and The Rock were stumbling up, exchanging punches. Mike gained the upperhand with some intense punches. Rocky would then go to clothesline Mike but he ducked, hitting the referee! With no official in the ring, it seemed as if anything would go not like the referee mattered. Jobber turned around to The Rock coming at him full force with a clothesline. Outside the ring now, Rocky picked up a chair and went to hit Mike. As Mike went to protect his face, The Rock dropped the chair and delivered a low blow to Mike. Before he fell to the mat, The Rock quickly hit a Rock Bottom on his opponent for the pin. One, two, three!]
Winner Via Pinfall: The Rock
Match Time: 14:34

-MATCH SIXTEEN-
KING OF XTREME ROUND ONE
EXTREME RULES MATCH

Angela Fortin(c) Vs. Michael Clarke
[Early on it was Fortin taking control of the match, hitting Clarke with lifting DDT and going for an early cover only to get a two count. Fortin would continue the assault with a suplex, followed by a running leg drop. But to Clarke's credit, he was able to kick out. Fortin getting frustrated tosses Clarke into the corner and going for a running clothesline, Clarke dodges out of the way before hitting a Germen suplex into a bridge only to get a two count. As both superstars tired at this time of the match, the referee begins a ten count. Reaching a count of eight, both wrestlers are ready to get to their feet and meet in the middle of the ring, trading lefts and rights until Fortin gets the upper hand, throwing my punches then he was taking as he tosses Clarke off the ropes and connecting with the Capital Punishment for the three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Angela Fortin
Match Time: 9:57

-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Dutch Clark(c) Vs. JTG
[This is really an interesting match as JTG fails to come to the ring during the introduction which forces Dutch to be the first to enter the ring. As the referee begins to put the count on JTG for no-showing, we suddenly see a figure sneak from under the ring and grab the three title belts at the ringside area. It is JTG as he tries to rush from the ring to the back. Dutch sees this and quickly runs out after him. He catches him, ducks a wild swing with the three belts and sharply fires a right hook to the point of his jaw. Because he was holding the belts and couldn't brace himself, the right hook knocks JTG silly and he collapses to the ground in a heap. Dutch gathers up his belts, returns to the ring and waits as the ref counts him out.]
Winner Via Countout: Dutch Clark
Match Time: 0:49

[JonathanSteele] "And Dutch Clark with yet another victory in almost RECORD time! This man is STEAM ROLLING through the roster and heading into KOX...Who can stop this man?"

[JimmyJustice] "I'm not sure, but I've been waiting all damn night to see who his opponent will be at KOX. Is anyone going to step up to face him? Hell, he's beaten everyone!"

Right on cue Dutch's music fades as he smirks down at JTG as he rolls out of the ring and the referee raises his hand. Dutch grabs his Undisputed Title and holds it up as well letting out a scream, as he screams...

"Champion" by Grinspoon blasts suddenly on the PA systems as the crowd breaks its neck to turn their head towards the entrance ramp.

[JonathanSteele] "What the...Derek...As usual was scheduled to be off this evening, what is this?"

[JimmyJustice] "What in the..."

Slowly Derek comes walking out in his best suit and is met by a resounding coarse of boo's as he steps out from behind the curtain, dressed in his best suit and the buttons buttoned neatly, leaving only a bit of vest and tie poking out. He is clapping, clapping for Dutch with a smile. Dutch lowers his hand and puts the belt around his shoulder and looks rather confused up to Derek who is smiling. Derek's music fades and he holds the microphone to his lips.

[DerekDaniels] "Dutch Clark, Dutch Clark....Pride of MMSW and currently on top of the world right now with...What is it...21 wins now in a row?"

Derek begins a slow and casual stride toward the ramp as Dutch nods at his streak with a smile as the crowd pops, Derek smiles as well.

[DerekDaniels] "And I have to say, that is impressive. It's impressive Dutch has ran through the entire roster, well, more than once. It's impressive he's set out to achieve a goal nobody has ever done and that is to go undefeated for a year, and I think he can do it."

Dutch smiles and mouths a thank you to Derek as Derek closes in on the steps. He walks over and begins walking up slowly.

[DerekDaniels] "Let's not even act like I'm going to come out here and not mention MY own streak of 25 wins in a row may be in jeopardy by this man right here, but to be honest if it had to be anybody to break it, I'm glad it could be Dutch Clark, I'm glad one of my closest buddies and friends will have the shot to go on and achieve greatness, you know I love ya' buddy. Give him another round of applause!"

The crowd cheers on Dutch, already on their feet as Derek walks across the apron and into the ring and stands across from Dutch. Dutch smiles as he leans on the ropes, definitely pleased Derek has come out to give him his blessing.

[DerekDaniels] "But you see, there's a problem..."

Dutch looks at Derek quizzically as Derek stands in the middle of the ring.

[DerekDaniels] "Out of all the accomplishments you've racked up, out of everybody you've beaten, out of everything you've done, and let's put the streak of mine you're about to beat aside for a moment, because there is something you haven't done."

Dutch turns his head with a half-smile, not knowing where Derek is going with this as he drops the microphone with a thump and slowly begins unbuttoning his jacket. He gets down to the last one and in one fluid motion drops his coat to reveal...

The Undisputed Championship.

Dutch's face goes from a half-smile to stone faced as he looks to the gleaming title to Derek's face that means business. The crowd is in a frenzy.

[JonathanSteele] "WHAT IN THE HELL?!"

[JimmyJustice] "That's...THAT'S THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP! WHERE DID HE GET THAT?!"

Dutch looks over to his own and then looks to Derek to make sure he isn't seeing things. Dutch then nods as Derek then pulls the belt off of his waist and stands in the middle holding the belt up with both hands. Dutch looks at him quizzically for just a brief moment before it clicks.

He nods as well.

[JonathanSteele] "OH MY! WE HAVE TWO UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONS?! WE ARE OUT OF TIME FOLKS, TUNE IN NEXT WEEK!"

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: DUTCH CLARK(8.55 avg)
2: ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE(8.5 avg)
3: THE ROCK(8.13 avg)
4: ANGELA FORTIN(8.05 avg)
5: MALLORY COSTAS(7.98 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
BROOKE MCGUIRE(7.88 avg)
KELSI PARR(7.85 avg)
MICHAEL CLARKE(7.82 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT