Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #156: April 22nd, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #156: April 22nd, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #156: April 22nd, 2013   Monday Night Chaos #156: April 22nd, 2013 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 2:47 pm

EPISODE #156
DATE April 22nd, 2013
VENUE BOK Center - Tulsa, Oklahoma
THEME "Indestructible" by Disturbed
TURNOUT 14/16 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

} After the usual opening Video "Indestructible" continues over the Sound System while the opening Pyro lights up the stage. As the song continues, the camera pans the excited Tulsa crowd as Steele and White can be heard. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Welcome everyone to Monday Night Chaos!! We are Live in the sold out BOK Center in Tulsa Oklahoma.. I'm Jonathan Steele.. of course joining me is Justin White, and Justin what a show we have in store for the fans here tonight."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I hate to say it.. but I agree with ya Mr. Stale.."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Would you stop calling me that?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"What's the prob.. that's your name ain't it, Jonathan Stale?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"No, you know good and well it's Steele."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Oh, my bad Stale.. what happened to Jimmy Molestice anyway?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"If you mean Jimmy Justice, then I don't know.. You took his place here on Chaos."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I heard he was cleaning Dutch Clark's Toilets."

JONATHAN STEELE
"I can't answer that, but can we please just talk about the card we have here tonight?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Whatever, see this is why I'll continue to call you Jonathan Stale.. Same old Stale and cliche crap.. No flavor, no twists.. go on and talk about the Card then Mr. Stale."

JONATHAN STEELE
"I'm gonna be the bigger man here.. Folks, we got a great card here tonight.. from Three Lady's Choice Qualifiers.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"With the real prize in the Lady's Choice Briefcase being a ticket to ride the White Express? Damn watch out folks, every diva on the planet will be trying to get their bid in that match!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Keep dreaming Justin. Also here tonight we will see the return of the TeleVixen Championship.. and I believe this will be the first time it's been defended here on Chaos."

JUSTIN WHITE
"And now that I'm here.. and Kelly's not.. and neither is Candice.. I will officially be the only commentator in history to call every single TeleVixen Title match, that's how it rolls.. And this one, perhaps the best of them all, when the great Mickie James proves why she and the Queens of Wrestling can't and won't be stopped."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Not to count out Layla with your biased views.. it should be a spectacular match though, I will admit.. as will the Main Event when our Undisputed Champion returns to action tonight, to take on the EWE Legend himself.. the 2011 King of Xtreme.. White Tiger."

JUSTIN WHITE
"That match isn't a big deal, Steele.. it's way overhyped.. trust me.. you got an old guy who needs to give it up.. and a sexy chick.. but we know I love the ladies... doesn't mean I think they need to be fighting the males.. unless they are a member of the Queen's of Wrestling.. cause they're superior to anyone anyways."

JONATHAN STEELE
"I'm just going to ignore your biased views.. you're wosre than Jimmy Justice ever was."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I'm better than he ever was, you mean. I'm the best commentator in EWE History.. the Former Voice of Ladies Night.. the new Voice of Chaos.. and just plain Voice of EWE!"

} Before Steele can retort.. "Hardcore Country" is heard Playing as the crowd boos like mad. Mickie James is seen coming out, both Mid Eastern and TeleVixen Titles around each shoulder. She walks down the ramp, as she goes near the ring. {

JONATHAN STEELE Well, here comes the Double Champion, Mickie James. But, her match isn't next...what is she doing out here?

JUSTIN WHITE Duh! The Queens can do whatever they want. They run the show!

JONATHAN STEELE Johnny Chaos runs the show, sad to say. But he is our GM

JUSTIN WHITE So? He makes Matches. We know the Queens run the Show!

} Mickie is now seen in the ring, now with a mic in her hand as her song is heard dying down. Mickie looks around the crowd as they boo. Mickie places the mic to her mouth and begins to speak {

MICKIE JAMES Well, Didn't expect me out here, did you? Doesn't matter. You're looking at the current Double Champion of EWE. I said to everyone that I would win. So I did. I hold the Mid Eastern Championship. The first ever FEMALE Mid Eastern Champion. Yet, Leo Kat, wants a shot? Ha! I got something for him, soon enough!

} The crowd boos even more as Mickie licks her lips. She then speaks once again {

MICKIE JAMES For a few weeks now. I've been discussing with Trish, Lita and Paige about something that has been on my mind for a long time. I call it, Mickie's Grand Plan!

} The crowd boos even more as Mickie lowers the mic, soaking in the boos. She then raises it up and speaks again {

MICKIE JAMES Two weeks ago. The first step of my plan was completed. Winning the Mid Eastern Championship and like I said, become the first ever Female to hold the Mid Eastern Championship. Just like with the Tag Team Titles, I make history again! No one can EVER take that away from me!

} The crowd boos again, despite Mickie being right. She smirks as she speaks again {

MICKIE JAMES Now, if anyone was wondering if Step 2 was the Televixen Championship. Sadly, it was not. Trish with all of her loving heart, gave it to me to defend. Cause she loves me and trusts me. Like I trusted her with the Queen's Championship. Yes, I was mad at first. But, in the end. I knew Trish could do it. That's what the Queens Do, we stick by each other. No Matter what! So, The TV Title...is a added bonus to my Grand Plan.

} Mickie smirks again as the crowd boos even more. She laughs as she then speaks again {

MICKIE JAMES Now, I came out here, because Step Two is already in place. Lady's Choice is running again! As you can see. Next week, I will be in a Qualifying Match. But unlike last year. I will go to Hell and BACK to win Lady's Choice at Wrestlemania and one way or another. Step 2, I will become Divas Champion by Wrestlemania Ten, By hook or by Crook!

} The crowd boos even more as Mickie smirks. She then speaks again {

MICKIE JAMES Step Three...well, You'll have to wait and see on that one. I like to keep Some things hidden. But, the Fourth Step. The Final Step, is you Christy Chaos!

JONATHAN STEELE Christy Chaos? What does Mickie want with her?

MICKIE JAMES You see Christy. For the last couple of weeks, you've been harping on and on about how you want to prove you're a fighting champion and all that crap! As much as I hate your guts...and love to see them splatter all over this ring. I will admit this. I respect you

} The crowd gasps at this, Mickie smirks as she continues {

MICKIE JAMES BUT, the first week you announced you were defending your title in a Guantlet Match at Wrestlemania Nine, sparked the idea. The Mainstay of Mickie's Grand Plan. For you see Christy, I tend to make a mark in EWE History. I tend to prove that I am officially better than you! My Final Step...is to beat you at Wrestlemania 9 for the Undisputed Championship. YEA! THAT'S RIGHT CHAOS! It's a open challenge, like you said. I'm a member of both the Female and Male Rosters! So That makes me Qualified to be in the Guantlet Match! So guess what Christy. I'm throwing my hat in. What number will I be? Who knows. But, by the end of Wrestlemania Christy...I will become, the Undisputed Champion...

} Hardcore Country hits again as Mickie drops the mic and begins to exit the ring {

JONATHAN STEELE So, this is Mickie's Grand Plan!? Become Divas Champion by Wrestlemania X and beat Christy for the Undisputed Championship at Wrestlemania 9!?

JUSTIN WHITE Duh! Step 3 is Secret for now. But Mickie has made it clear. The Queens want the Undisputed Championship in their ranks! Mickie has entered Christy's Guantlet Match! She'll become the Queens' Undisputed Champion!!!!

JONATHAN STEELE I think Mickie's ego has officially flown over her head! But, it's her choice. We now know one person in the Guantlet Match for the EWE Undisputed Championship. It's Mickie James... Christy, I hope you know what you're doing

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-OPENING MATCH-
LADY'S CHOICE QUALIFIER
STANDARD MATCH
Andi D'Costa Vs. Lita
[As Lita waited in the ring, very happy that she took Raven's place in this match, Andi made her way out to the ring. Before Andi could get in the ring though, she was ambushed by the entire Queens of Wrestling.. The crowd boos immensly as the Queen's do the damage, Andi tries to put up a fight, but the numbers is just too much, with nothing the ref can do cause the match never officially started. The Queen's finally roll Andi into the ring allowing the ref to finally officially call for the bell. Lita cockily makes the cover.. in which she gets a 2 and 9/10's before Andi rolls the shoulder.. The crowd cheers as Lita gets pissed off, she drags Andi up and plants her with a Reverse of Fate! She covers, and this time gets the three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Lita
Match Time: 0:17
Judging Average: 6.15 - 0.0

} Backstage in the BOK Center John Steel is walking around wearing his wrestling gear just getting ready for his match against Michael Stefanidis but he's not interested in talking about Michael at this moment. No, instead he wants to address Christy Chaos but he needs to speak to Johnny Chaos first. He spots a cameraman and points at him. {

JOHN STEEL
"Yo, monkeyboy start filming I got a few words for Johnny come lately."

} The cameraman adjusts a few buttons and then starts to film John Steel. John stares at the camera with a look of confidence and smirks as she begins to say what's on his mind. {

JOHN STEEL
"I am gonna get straight to the point. Johnny Chaos I want a shot at your sister. No, not like that..although she would enjoy it but I want a shot at her at Wrestlemania IX. Now, I know I just got here but I got all the tools I need to beat her and you denying me would only show how you are protecting her and as I said I get that but this is business not pleasure; well it might be pleasure for her but not me. I want the Undisputed title and I hope you have the guts to give me that opportunity; considering she made the open challenge. If you deny everyone that wants a shot then aren't you making her look weak and like the undeserving Champion she really is? “

} John raise both brows as he tilts his head slightly smiling at the camera.  Sighing a bit he   continues on. {

JOHN STEEL" Johnny, your sister opened her big fat mouth and said she'd face anyone in the gauntlet to prove herself so why not give her that opportunity? Oh, wait I haven't proven myself here have I? I haven't beaten anyone that matters but really who matters in this federation? The women? Well, they only matter to a certain point but eWe needs to be represented by a true champion like me. I am better then your sister will ever be and you know it deep down inside. Yeah, I know I called you Jay but ever think maybe I just did that to get under your skin? Just know this Johnny boy if you deny me you are only denying your sister the opportunity to prove me wrong. Just something to think about?"

} John rolls his neck slightly as she runs his hands thru his hair smiling as only he can smile. {

JOHN STEEL"Now, let me address you Christy Chaos, if you're such a great champion or even a champion then you'd use your stroke to make it happen; but just like all champions that hide behind their family you stand there and let your brother fight your battles for you or deny a real champion like me the opportunity to face you. What's the matter everything you said is a lie right? Is that what happened? You ran your mouth trying to make yourself look humble but now that real talent wants to face you; you have your brother deny them a shot. Is that how you work? I bet everytime you see someone like me you feel that Undisputed title slip away that much more. It makes you shake with fear now that you know I am gunning for it."

} John shakes his head and laughs lightly. Then regains himself looking at the camera but what he sees is Christy Chaos. As the camera zooms in only on his face. {

JOHN STEEL"Listen here sweet cheeks either woman up or I'll be forced to show you exactly what chaos really means. Yeah, that may or may not be your last name but trust me I know what chaos really is; but you haven't a clue. You will realize what it means either way. I just wanna know one thing sweetheart."

} John pushes his luscious hair back as he continues on smiling as if Christy Chaos were there in person. {

JOHN STEEL"Christy, do you have the teats to face me?"

} John blows a kiss at the camera and then walks away. {

-MATCH TWO-
LADY'S CHOICE QUALIFIER
STANDARD MATCH
Eva De La Cruz Vs. Mystery Entry
[After making her entrance, Eva waits in the ring for her opponent. After a few moments of nothing happening, a crew worker finally walks down and whispers something to Jennifer.]

JENNIFER SPARKS
"I have just been informed that whoever the Mystery Entry was supposed to be, they never made it to the arena tonight.. there for your winner, and 2nd to Qualify for this year's Lady's Choice Ladder Match... EVA DE LA CRUZ!!"

Winner Via Forfeit: Eva De La Cruz
Match Time: 0:00
Judging Average: 6.72 - 0.0

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} Backstage we see Trish and Lita walking the hallways. {

TRISH STRATUS
"Congrats on the victory.."

LITA
"Thanks.. really wasn't much of a question though was it?"

TRISH STRATUS
"No, I suppose not."

LITA
"Where's Mickie at, by the way?"

} They stop at the catering table as Trish points down the hall. {

TRISH STRATUS
"Back in the locker room, why?"

LITA
"Just need to speak with her, that's all.. Thanks though."

TRISH STRATUS
"No problem.."

} Lita walks off down the hall as Trish shrugs and grabs a cup and makes herself a cup of water with the water tower. As she finishes her cup of water, someone stands next to the table next to her. Trish goes to take a drink of her water, and notices the person next to her as she's drinking. Trish stops her drink and swallows the water. She slowly puts the cup down and forces in a smirk. {

TRISH STRATUS
"What brings you to Chaos.. Get tired of sitting around the retirement home?"

} The camera finally gets a full view of who it is, and just causes the crowd to roar in the background. {

ANDROID #18
"Funny.. I don't see how you can talk.. you don't compete anymore either.. didn't you give your TeleVixen Championship away, not wanting to defend it?"

} Eighteen smirks. {

ANDROID #18
"Guess you don't have it in you anymore, huh?"

} Trish rolls her eyes. {

TRISH STRATUS
"Let you and anyone else who wants to keep saying that.. The Fact is.. I have nothing to prove to anyone.. I've done it all here in EWE... I didn't care when I came back to action in 2010 and 2011.. I earned that same reputation, that I no longer had it, but the fact is.."

} Trish pauses for a moment, getting closer. {

TRISH STRATUS
"I just didn't care.. I done proved everything I needed to prove.. Just to shut everyone up, just to prove I could still take down any Diva, of any era.. I entered.. and I dominated to win the 2012 Queen of the Ring Tournament."

} Eighteen seems bemused, not moved by anything Trish has just ranted. {

TRISH STRATUS
"To you, and anyone else.. I could damn well take on anyone, at anytime.. just to prove a point.. the fact is.. I've already proved it, time and time again.. I don't care what you think, I don't care what the other girls back here think.. and I sure as heck don't care what the fans think.. I know damn well what I can do, to anyone, at anytime.. just test me."

} Trish walks off, Eighteen just has a laugh, seems she's nothing but amused she set Trish off like that so easily. Eighteen then turns to the camera and even has a question for the fans. {

ANDROID #18
"Must be doubt in her own mind, to be set off so easily, ya think?"

} She chuckles and walks off as the scene heads back to ringside. {

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Michael Stefanidis Vs. John Steel
[Michael Stefandis begins the fight with a headlock, and then powering him up and over with a vertical suplex. After that first impact, he tried to get Steel up again, only to receive a poke into the eye. Steel capitalizes with a knee to the face, as well as a DDT, but only get a two count. Steel tries to get Stefandis up, however, Stefandis grabs one of John's legs, before dropping him down into a gutbuster. He attempts his Ancient Slam, but, John slips off of him and lands safely on his feet behind him. Michael turns around and receives a Stay Steel Driver, while John picks up the victory.]
Winner Via Pinfall: John Steel
Match Time: 4:31
Judging Average: 7.2 - 4.43

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Abby Addiction(c) Vs. Melina Perez
[Abby and Melina start off pretty even for the most part. Abby soon starts building it up though when she catches Melina with a Tilt-A-Whirl backbreaker, and follows it up locking in a side leglock. Abby locks in the pressure, but doesn't try to get the submision as she let's it go. Soon as Melina got back up though, Abby hit her with an Evenflow DDT and made a cover for a two count. Abby continued to build up momentum, until she hit the 1st Step.. this gets her another cover, and another kick out. Abby then tries to lock in the Addiction, but Melina isn't going for that. She quickly squezes out before Abby can lock it in. As Abby gets up, Melina quickly grabs Abby by the hair and snapmares Abby onto the ropes, Melina then follows this with a Running Double Knee to Abby's Back.]

[Melina gets a full head of steam now. After such moves as a Rolling front chancery takedown and a Split–legged hangman's neckbreaker.. Melina was in full control, much to Abby's surprise, as the last time these two met, it was pretty one sided the whole match. After decking Abby with a Running split-leg Yakuza kick, you can see it in Melina's eyes she was ready to go for the kill. She grabs Abby and screams out, as she was about to go for the Sunset Split, but Abby quickly countered with The Recovery out of nowhere. This brought out a burst of cheers from the crowd as they both laid there for a moment. When the two made it back to their feet at about the same time, Abby quickly ran and connected with the Relapse.. The crowd was really cheering now as Abby climbed up the turnbukle.. as Melina got back up again, Abby leaped off and hit the OverDose, securing the 3 count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Abby Addiction
Match Time: 7:04
Judging Average: 7.15 - 6.9

} The camera comes backstage to the Queen's of Wrestling Locker Room, where Mickie is pacing back and forth, mind racing on her big title defense. Mickie then stops as she sees Lita entering the room as She says {

MICKIE JAMES Hey. Congrats Lita. Looks like we got one Queen in Lady's Choice. I hope by next week, I can do the same

LITA Well Mickie, you're half right. We do have one Queen in Lady's Choice. But, you don't have to worry about being in a Qualifier...

} Lita pulls out a piece of paper and places it into Mickie's hands. She then says {

LITA Mickie, I want your place to come to fruition. So, I am giving you my spot in the Lady's Choice Ladder Match. You're right. It's your time to shine Mickie.

} Mickie smiles as she says {

MICKIE JAMES Thanks Lita. I won't let you down. Now, next week. Just need to make sure...Step 3 goes into position

} The scene fades to cut back to commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
Hollie Winder Vs. Angela Fortin
[The bell echoes throughout the arena and the fans settle into their seats to watch another hard fought battle, this Chaos already thoroughly entertaining thus far. Hollie and Angela take center stage and lock up. Angela takes control early, as she is the much stronger of the two. She manages to lock in a Hammerlock and uniquely turn it into a backsuplex. She quickly pins but Hollie is resilient and gets a shoulder up at the count of one and a half. Angela continues to control the match early on, this time locking in a Dragon Sleeper, which causes Hollie to grasp in pain. She uses all the power she can to lift Angela up and send them both tumbling to the mat with a loud thud. Moments later Hollie is back up and so is Angela, both hurting from the fall to the floor. Hollie uses her quickness to her advantage and springs to the top of the Barricade surrounding the ring and leaps off, nailing a huge flying hurricanrana. ]

[Moments later, both are back in the ring now and exchanging lefts and rights. Angela goes for a huge clothesline but Hollie ducks and counters with a snap DDT. She covers but only gets two. She scales the turnbuckle and flies off with a huge moonsault. Angela steps out of the way crashes to the mat. Angela goes for the Death Sentence but Hollie reverses it into a sitout facebuster. She covers and hooks the leg but still only two. The fans are now into the match, realizing that the end could be near and appreciating this hard fought battle. Both are back to there feet and Angela goes for the Death Sentence one more time…reverse again..this time into the Rim Shot from . Hollie hooks the leg…1…2…3! Hollie wins in a hard fought battle in 7:23 seconds!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Hollie Winder
Match Time: 7:23
Judging Average: 8.08 - 7.35

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH SIX-
LADY'S CHOICE QUALIFIER
STANDARD MATCH
Misty Haze Vs. Alexis Terry
[Alexis Terry began the match-up getting an upperhand on Misty Haze, showing a stronger technical skill by locking in a single leg Boston crab after countering a kick from Misty with a Dragon Screw. Misty escapes the submission, and starts her own offensive. She delivers some punches, before Irish whipping her into the ropes, and delivering a springboard elbow smash after running to the opposite ropes. She covered Alexis, but only received two and a half. Misty hits Alexis with a snap suplex, and attempts to go up to the top rope. She leaps off for a double foot stomp, but, Alexis rolls out of the way. Terry gets up, and catches Misty off guard with a German Suplex, which buys her enough time to land the Most Glamourous Moonsault Ever, and the three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Alexis Terry
Match Time: 9:22
Judging Average: 8.12 - 7.6

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} The camera cuts back to the office of Johnny Chaos. Johnny is leaned back in his leather chair behind his desk, wearing black jeans and a blue button up silk shirt. Currently he seems to be talking on his cell phone, seemingly unaware that the camera is even on him. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Yeah, don't get me started on that glory hog.. It took every ounce of my energy not to slap the shit out of him yesterday.... Well ya it was my daughter's 5th birthday yesterday, so of course I was at his house yesterday... Yea she's still staying with him and my sister, rather not talk about it, rather ask you when you're going to make your pressence felt in EWE... Well I do have an idea in mind, that we'd both love very much... No not that, though with that in mind, you better hurry up before I done forget about you, there seems to be even more hot trim around here than even before, and we had alot before."

} Johnny chuckles at what they said on the other end this time and nods a little. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Yeah, you know me so well."

} Johnny finally notices the camera and sits up right. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Well I gotta go... You know?... You been watching this whole time and couldn't of warned me."

} Johnny laughs. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Yea, cute... Hopefully I do see you later.."

} Johnny waits a moment to listen to the response, then hangs up his cell before placing it on the desk. He looks up to the camera and smirks. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"You know I told you guys to come back here before the last match.. but whatever, you're here now. I have serveral things to address.. and of course, right off the bat.. is of course John Steel."

} There's boos in the background as Johnny chuckles a little. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"You guys may not like the guy.. but I do.. I don't care what he calls me.. but I like him.. He has me and my sister all wrong though.. I want nothing more than to see my sister crumble.. I been telling her for years, she doesn't belong in this business.. maybe she has proven me wrong, but I still don't feel she belongs in the place she is now.. She doesn't belong in the men's division, I will not be there to let her cry on my shoulder when somone finally breaks her in half."

} Boos from the crowd in the background, not liking that mentality. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Boo all you want, it's true.. I will be there though, to say I told you so."

} Johnny chuckles and nods. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Regardless.. she doesn't even belong in our division.. let alone to be the champion.. At the same time though, there's no shot in hell I would let White Tiger be in it.. Despite that, White Tiger made his own decision.. he himself said he wouldn't enter.. and I commended him for that.. glad he finally didn't want to hog the championship and fame like he always does.. Granted I did go onto say, there's no way in hell I would of let him anyways.. but that's not to protect my sister.. on the contrary, it's to protect this company."

} Boos from the crowd, disagreeing. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Oh get off it, I know there's some Anti-Tiger smarks out there in the crowd tonight.. the guy is a living EWE-esq Hulk Hogan... or for our younger audiences.. the WWE has John Cena.. EWE has White Tiger."

} Mixed reaction comes from the crowd and Johnny just lets out a laugh. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"You see that?.. You see what I'm trying to say?.. White Tiger may have his fans.. but there's also plenty of people, who just can't stand to see the guy hogging all the lime light.. thinking he owns the place.. No.. I can't have that garbage going on anymore.. not while I'm in charge.. If it comes down to it.. if it'll take me myself showing White Tiger that he needs to stop hogging the light and let someone else step up, as he walks away.. then I guess he needs to look no more for his opponent at WrestleMania."

} Johnny winks as this gets a mixed reaction from the crowd, more cheers than boos. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"That said.. back to what I was trying to say.. John.. I actually gotta admit.. I see alot of myself in you. I mean we have our differences.. my skills for one."

} Johnny winks with his coky remark.. possibly another trait they share. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"But we also have some similarities.. Like our.. let's say connections with women.. Or how we can both give two shits less about a ton of idiot fans... especially like those right here in Tulsa Oklahoma."

} The crowd boos, but with the Reverse Foley impersonation, it comes full circle with a thumbs up and a smile from Johnny.. just getting more boos. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"And then there's the fact that our Bald Headed Moron of a Chairman would testify to.. we don't kiss the ass of an Authority Figure.. it just doesn't happen. To think I would restrict you from entering the guantlet.. no, on the contrary.. the fact I see so much of myself in you.. I have confidence you can give my sister the beating she so rightfully deserves. You want in the Guantlet match John?"

} Johnny pulls out a piece of paper from his desk.. It's a sign up sheet, the first two names are Alessandro Quagliaterre and Mickie James. Johnny pulls out a pen and writes down "John Steel" on the 3rd line. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"You're in... good luck."

} Johnny puts the paper back in the desk then looks underneath the desk. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"That leaves me to one more matter to tend to."

} Johnny reaches under the desk and picks up... it's the Money in the Bank Briefcase! Johnny lays it on the desk and smirks. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"By hook.. or crook.. The massive shortage of Sausage has started to turn around.. That is why next week.. We will officially be hosting Money in the Bank Qualifiers."

} The crowd roars in the background. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Yeah, why not.. I know my Sister's silly little challenge still makes it questionable.. but the way I see it.. if someone were to qualify for Money in the Bank.. and still enter the Guantlet too.. I'm not going to stop them.. I mean if Dutch Clark can be in 5 matches at 2 back to back King of Xtreme Pay Per Views.. surely anyone else should be able to if they want.. Not to mention anyone else would probably be better at it than he was... It was Dutch Clark afterall."

} Massive boos from the crowd, for dissing Dutch Clark.. something Johnny Chaos isn't afraid to do.. and do often. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Regardless.. as you all know, the Money in the Bank here in EWE, is always special.. because it's never the same old cliche match.. it's always being something fresh.. something different.. This year, it is another Ladder Match just like at WrestleMania 5.."

} The crowd boos, but Johnny laughs and shakes his head. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Well if you morons would let me finish.. WrestleMania 5 was only a standard Ladder Match.. 6 guys.. a couple ladders.. one prize hanging high above the ring.. The way I'm thinking.. is something that's only been done twice in EWE... and I was in both of them actually.. even though I lost both times, I was screwed over, different story, different time. The fact is, at WrestleMania One.. I had to defend my International Championship in a Ladder match with 3 other people.. also defended in that match, was the X-Core Championship.. then Summer Slam 2006.. A 5 Way Ladder Match, well scheduled to be, then X-Division Champion, Shawn Ashlocke didn't show up.. so it ended up being 4 again.. but this time there were two Championships hanging above the ring, oppose to the X-Core just being defended by pinfall at WrestleMania One.. there was 2 Championships hanging at Summer Slam 2006... The X-Division Championship, as previously stated... and this.."

} Johnny reaches down and now lays the All American Championship onto the desk, next to the Briefcase. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"The All American Championship.. The way I see it.. while WrestleMania 5, was a typical Ladder match for the Money in the Bank.. This year, it's a Double Riches Ladder Match, with not only the Money in the Bank Briefcase hanging above the ring.. but the Vacant All American Championship.."

} Cheers again from the crowd. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"So.. to wrap it all up.. Both these items on my desk will be up for grabs in this year's Money in the Bank at WrestleMania.. and the Qualifiers will take place next week.. Good Luck to all of you, you might need it."

} Johnny smirks as the scene fades to another commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

:: TO BE CONTINUED ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #156: April 22nd, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Chaos #156: April 22nd, 2013   Monday Night Chaos #156: April 22nd, 2013 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 2:47 pm

:: PART TWO ::

} Returning to ringside we see Jennifer Sparks ready in the ring as the bell sounds. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall.. and it is for the EWE TeleVixen Championship!"

} "Insatiable" by Jim Johnston and performed by Patsy Grime hits the sound system and the crowd gives off a mixed reaction when Layla makes her way onto the stage. Sporting her purple wrestling attire and a flawless Hooded jacket. She spins her body around and raises her arms into the air as she pulls down her hood and takes off her jacket and she drops it onto the ramp as she makes her way down to the ring. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Introducing the challenger.. from Miami Florida.. LAYLA!!"

} Layla flips her hood down as she begins walking down the ramp towards the ring. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"This match here should be another good one."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well of course, it's got The Queen's Mickie in it."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Aside from your biased opinions.. don't overlook the fact that Layla is a fine talent herself, and she's out to prove she's more than just Michelle's shadow.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"No, in this match, she can be Mickie's."

} Steele just leaves it alone as Layla slides into the ring and then walks over to the ropes, lifting herself up hooking her leg over the top rope as she does her signature ring pose on the ropes. Layla hops back down into the ring as her music dies down. It isn't long before her theme is replaced with "Hardcore Country" by Mickie James. The fans ignite into boos when Mickie and Trish walk out onto the stage. Mickie is wearing the Mid Eastern Title draped over one shoulder, and the TeleVixen Championship draped over the other. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Her opponent.. accompanied by EWE Hall of Famer, Trish Stratus! Representing the Queens of Wrestling.. and hailing from Richmond Virginia! she is the EWE Mid Eastern Champion and defending EWE TeleVixen Champion... MICKIE JAMES!!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Listen to that intro.. just amazing."

} Mickie and Trish cockily make their way down the ramp while the fans continue to boo. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Justin, I won't doubt Mickie's in-ring ability.. but she only earned half of that."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Get off your high horse.. Trish knew what she was doing.. and Mickie's going to make her proud."

JONATHAN STEELE
"And what about Lita earlier?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"What about it?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Mickie sure loves recieving gifts, doesn't she? First the TeleVixen from Trish.. now Lita's spot in the Lady's Choice."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Look don't be jealous.. they know Mickie is on fire right now, and she's going to show the world that even though they are gives, she deserves them.. She may of been given her spot in the Lady's Choice match, doesn't mean she won't win it.. just like she will be successful in defending the TeleVixen Title that Trish gave her."

JONATHAN STEELE
"I guess we'll have to see."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I guess we will, Mr. Stale.. I guess we will."

} Mickie slides into the ring, as Trish walks up the steps and stands on the apron. Mickie hops up on the turnbukle and raises up both titles, just egging the crowd on more. As she gets down she hands the Mid Eastern Title to Trish, who then steps off the apron to the floor. Mickie then stares at Layla as she hands the TeleVixen title to the referee. As Mickie's theme fades, The Ref stands between the two and raises the title up. He walks over and hands it over to the time keeper before signaling for the bell. {

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
STANDARD MATCH
Mickie James(c) Vs. Layla
[Mickie and Layla lock up as Mickie tries to lift Layla for a suplex, but Layla blocks it. Layla tries the same thing, to the same result. Mickie then turns into a side headlock, but Layla quickly grabs Mickie and hits a snapmare takeover. Layla makes the cover, but Mickie quickly kicks out. As Layla gets back to her feet she grabs Mickie, but Mickie hits Mickie with a back suplex. Mickie then goes for the cover, only for Layla to quickly kick out. Mickie levels Layla with a clothesline as soon as she gets up. As Layla tries to get back up, Mickie hits a Thesz Press and several hard rights to follow. Mickie builds up momentum now and takes control of the match for awhile.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"See Steele.. what did I tell you?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"It's not over yet.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"It will be soon enough."

[Mickie continues to control the match for awhile and even locks Layla in the Sharpshooter. Layla fights and fights to get free.. soon as she's about to reach the rope, Trish pulls it back.. Mickie takes this time to drag Layla back acrossed the ring. The ref in the meantime yells at Trish and warns her, as he caught her in the act. Layla crawls and fights her way back to the ropes, and after much pain, finally grabs the bottom rope. Mickie gets up, very coky, knowing she has this match well in-hand. She grabs Layla and sets her up as she screams out. Before she can jump up for the Mickie-DT though, Layla quickly rolls her up with a small package out of nowhere.. The ref makes the count and Mickie just barely kicks out in time, not expecting it.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"See that Justin.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Luck.. She just caught her off guard."

[Mickie gets up, not too happy as she charges at Layla. Layla kicks her in the gut, stoping her in her tracks, before following up with a sunset flip, getting another close fall. Layla then locks in the Wrenching Head Scissors, which actually gets some cheers from the crowd.. Mickie tries to fight it, while Trish yells at her trying to help motivate her. Layla keeps the pressure, until Mickie is finally able to reach the bottom rope with her foot. Layla built up momentum for awhile, until Mickie got in a good counter. Mickie was then able to hit a Mick-A-Rana and score herself another near fall.]

[Mickie tried to add insult to injury with the Long Kiss Goodnight, but Layla quickly shoved her back, then went for the Bombshell. Mickie ducks out of the way, avoiding the impact, only for Layla to quickly hit a superkick instead! The crowd cheers as Layla went for the cover again, but Mickie was able to kick out just in time. The two went back and forth again for a few more moments before Mickie went for the Mickie-DT again, again Layla couneted it, and this time hits Mickie with the Layout! The crowd cheers as Layla makes the cover and Trish bows her head when the ref hits the 3.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Layla (New Champion)
Match Time: 14:26
Judging Average: 7.93 - 7.85

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The Winner of this Match.. and NEW EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPION... LAYLA!!!"

} "Insatiable" hits over the PA System again as the ref grabs the TeleVixen Championship from the time keeper and hands it to Layla. She gets excited and hops up on the turnbukle raising it up over her head. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well we have a new champion already! What was you saying earlier Justin?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"I say this is bullshit! Mickie was screwed!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Uh huh, sure.. Layla is our new Champion folks, whether Justin likes it or not."

} Layla rolls out of the ring smirking at Trish who eyes Layla as she slides into the ring. Trish checks on Mickie and still eyes Layla who backs up the ramp smiling and raising up her championship as the camera's head to a commercia. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} When the camera's return from commercial, the camera is backstage.. We have a shot of a Wall that that looks to be bricked, but just designed that way, with a bunch of grafiti on it. Coincidently the Grafiti says things like "Money, Money" "Brooklyn" and "Notcha Time". You should probably figure out who you are about to be seeing in a moment, but for now we look around and see a couple of trash cans, flipped upside down, I guess supposed to be like stools.. between those we see a monitor, but it's got a big crack in the middle of it. We also see some garbarge laying around on the floor, not so much like noone has cleaned, but it was placed there. After a few moments, a couple of very familar faces walk in front of the screen and stand right by the grafited wall.. Each of them, with their own mic. {

JTG
"Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!"

} The Crowd screams out in the background. {

CROWD
"YO!"

JTG
"YO!"

CROWD
"YO!"

JTG
"Yooo.. Yo Tulsa... What's Really Hood?!"

} The crowd cheers in the background. {

SHAD GASPARD
"It's yo boys Cryme Tyme, and we be welcomin ya'll to Da Hood.."

JTG
"Ch'yeah!"

SHAD GASPARD
"We be back up in Da EWE.. and it ain't gettin no better than that."

JTG
"Hell nah playa.. We be doin it.. Da Greatest EWE Tag Team Champs of Twenty To the Eleven has come back home fo sho."

SHAD GASPARD
"That's always forgotten, cause of da fact we weren't voted the Best Tag Team of 2011.. and there be two other teams that got ranked above us.."

JTG
"We got screwed over tho.. Not only was our Title Reign the longest of 2011.. it was longer than both they reigns combined.. and that's a fact, look dat shit up."

SHAD GASPARD
"Very True Jay.. But I guess we be getting discredited cuz we lost our titles to a couple of Lez-Hoes.."

} JTG chuckles and nods. {

JTG
"Ya, my bad dawg.. I was distracted by the view."

SHAD GASPARD
"It happens.. me too man."

} They both laugh and shrug to the camera. {

SHAD GASPARD
"Anyways, we gots to get serious now.. cause we ain't the only old faces here tonight."

JTG
"Nah, we gots a very special guest here wit us tonight.."

SHAD GASPARD
"That's right.. he be an EWE Hall of Famer.."

JTG
"A Four Time EWE Champ."

SHAD GASPARD
"a Five Time EWE Tag Champ"

JTG
"That one may be givin him up.. since there only be 2 people in all of EWE who held dem Titles 5 different times.. but the real give away. this fool be a two time.. and current, King of Kings Champion."

} The crowd cheers in the background, now having a clear cut answer who it is. {

SHAD GASPARD
"Pimps, Playas.. and Hoes.. gives it up.. for The Cerebal Assassin.."

JTG
"Ch'yeah!"

SHAD GASPARD
"The Game.."

JTG
"Ch'yeah!"

SHAD GASPARD
"The King.. of Kings!"

JTG
"Ch'yeah!"

SHAD GASPARD
"TRIPLE H!"

} "King of Kings" by Motorhead cues over the PA System. It's at that time we realize the broken monitor on their backstage set, is just an effect, because it works and is currently playing HHH's Titan Tron as he walks from around the corner cuing more cheers from the background. HHH is wearing blue Jeans and a Green King of Kings T-Shirt, and of course the EWE's most unique and rarely defended King of Kings Championship draped over his shoulder. HHH picks a mic up off one of the trash cans before sitting on it as his music fades. {

SHAD GASPARD
"Thanks fo bein here Hunter.."

TRIPLE H
"No problem."

JTG
"So what brings you back?"

} HHH looks at the title on his shoulder then back to Cryme Tyme. {

SHAD GASPARD
"Well other than that of course."

} HHH nods. {

TRIPLE H
"Pretty simple actually.. WrestleMania."

} The crowd roars as HHH smirks. {

TRIPLE H
"I'm one person, on a very short list, who has been at every single WrestleMania in EWE History.. you think I'm going to let that tradition die now? I don't think so."

JTG
"That be good an' all.. but who's you gonna be facing?"

} HHH thinks it over for a moment and then shrugs. {

TRIPLE H
"I'm not really bothered about it, you name them.. I'll face them.. hell I'll even let this Title keep it's streak.. This will be the 2nd WrestleMania that's been hosted since this title was created.. it was defended last year, I'd gladly allow the tradition to live on."

SHAD GASPARD
"Yea we all remember when Dutch Clark and White Tiger went Title fo Title for da Undisputed and King of Kings Titles last year.. but if you defend yo title, that makes it a very short list of possible opponents.. if any of them."

TRIPLE H
"You're right, in both accounts.. I mean there's Alex Stone.. Sean Lewis.. Dutch Clark.. three people who ain't even apart of the active roster."

JTG
"And Den White Tiger might be facing Da GM.. least if we know White Tiger well enough that he's not gonna back down from something like dat."

SHAD GASPARD
"Very True point there man.. Does that leave you with anyone tho?"

TRIPLE H
"Fair point.. so maybe the King of Kings Championship won't make it on the card for this year's WrestleMania, but it doesn't change the fact, I will face anyone who.."

????
"Wait.. hold up."

} They all turn to look until Angela Fortin walks around the corner, with a mic of her own. This gets cheers from the crowd as well. {

ANGELA FORTIN
"Sorry, I had to interupt.. I happened to be walking by when I heard this going on. I think you boys forgot a name on that list."

} They all look confused as she sighs a little. {

ANGELA FORTIN
"Look, I know there was discepcencies and errors with the Cable and Satilite companies in airing the Pay Per View.. but Hunter, you were there.. you should remember this.. On the same night you won.."

} Fortin points to the King of Kings title on his shoulder. {

ANGELA FORTIN
"That title to begin your second and current reign.. on that same night.. I was becoming the 2012 and first ever Female.. King of Xtreme."

} Cryme Tyme looks at eachother as HHH nods. {

JTG
"Wait, wouldn't you just say Queen of Xtreme then?"

} Angela puts her free hand up and shakes her head. {

ANGELA FORTIN
"Please... I wouldn't want my name degraded by getting mixed up with that gutter trash Lita... so no, Female King of Xtreme is much better."

} Cryme Tyme nods, while the crowd gives out a "ohhh" in the background. {

TRIPLE H
"You're right, I almost did forget about that.. but I remember it now.. Came down to you and Alessandro.. but in the end, you came away with it.. Was pretty impressive. You're not interupting us, and of all things reminding us of that, for no reason though.. I know exactly where this is going."

} Fortin nods. {

ANGELA FORTIN
"I'm glad.. cause the place you think it's going, it has just arrived.. I see no better way to show all the doubters that I am for real.. than to become the first ever Female, King of Kings Champion.. and at the Biggest Show of the year, no less."

} HHH stands up and nods. {

TRIPLE H
"I know exactly what you mean.. You turned alot of heads in that King of Xtreme Tournament last year.. mine included.. I Always knew you had something special, but you proved you were more than that.. I have come to respect you."

} Fortin seems bemused, but a very small smile does creep in. {

TRIPLE H
"You want to Play the Game at the Grandest Stage of them All? I say, you're on.."

} The crowd cheers as HHH extends his hand out to Fortin. Fortin gives off a bigger smirk as she grabs his hand and shakes it. {

ANGELA FORTIN
"See ya there."

} Fortin leaves back to where she came, and HHH is soon to follow as Cryme Tyme just shrugs and looks to the camera. {

SHAD GASPARD
"Well that was interesting."

JTG
"Fo sho.. Now Da Game.. and Da Pit Viper are gonna be lockin it up for the King of Kings Title at WrestleMania.."

SHAD GASPARD
"That's gonna be hot without a doubt.. but we be told we're going on too long so we gots to wrap it up.. Until next time... Remember It's Notcha Time.."

CRYME TYME
"It's Cryme Tyme!"

JTG
"Ch'Yeah!"

} Cryme Tyme walks off as "Bring Da Hood T U" begins to play while the camera zooms in on their wall, before fading out to one last commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} When the camera's return from commercial break, we hear the bell tolling and see Jennifer standing in the ring. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The Following contest is tonight's featured Main Event.. and it is scheduled for one fall!"

} The crowd cheers as there is a few moments of silence.. then "Just Like You" by Three Days Grace hits over the PA System. The crowd continues to cheer when Christy walks out through the curtains, still wearing her same baby blue attire from earlier, she also has on the black sleevless hoodie from earlier as well, which the hood is up. Around her waist, of course the EWE Undisputed Championship. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"First.. residing from Laughlin Nevada.. she is the EWE Undisputed Champion... CHRISTY CHAOS!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Here she comes, our Undisputed Champion, about to have her first match in 4 months.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yea, she's lazy like that.. two whole shows EWE was back and she wouldn't compete.. you call that a champion?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well she was still apart of the show those weeks."

JUSTIN WHITE
"So what? She ain't The Rock.. bout time she got into some action.. try and prove to us all she deserves to be the Champion, cause as of right now, I don't think she does."

} Christy continues her way down the ramp and rolls into the ring. She removes the title from her waist and raises it up, getting some cheers from the crowd once more. She lays the title in the corner before removing her hoodie. She lays the hoodie in the corner with the title, as the time keeper grabs both and takes them to their table. Christy leans in the corner and waits as her music begins to die down. After a few moments of silence, then it finally hits. {

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?!
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY..
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!!!

} Guns N Roses' "Welcome to the Jungle" rings out over the PA System causing the entire arena to explode into cheers as White Tiger parts through the curtains. WT is wearing his blue and white striped Tights and a black t-shirt that has a partial face of a White Tiger. He is also wearing a replica of the last Undisputed Title design before the current, of which he was given to signify one of his many reigns. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Her opponent.. from Rawlins Wyoming.. weighing in at 229 pounds.. WHITE TIGER!!!"

} WT continues his way down the ramp, smirking at the fans and eating it up. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"When the hell is this guy going to give it up?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"When he can't hang anymore I guess... as long as he still has it, why should he?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Because he needs to step aside and let the new breed come through.. stop hogging the limelight.. our GM had it right."

JONATHAN STEELE
"I disagree with both you and the GM.. but that's a whole other point.. I'm sure he'll prove you both wrong here in this match."

JUSTIN WHITE
"How will this match prove anything? He's not only facing a champion who had to cash in money in the bank on a injured Dutch Clark.. but she's a woman.."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Did you seriously just go that route.. I wonder what Eighteen wouldn't think."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Screw Eighteen.. screw Rikku.. Screw em all.. Women don't belong in the ring with men, pure and simple."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Wake up and smell EWE, Justin. Whether I agree or disagree, it's something they've been doing since day one, and proving thereselves more and more ever since."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Whatever, one of these days someone will make these broads understand."

JONATHAN STEELE
"What about Mickie James?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well that's different.."

JONATHAN STEELE
"How so?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"She's Queens of Wrestling."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Of course..."

} Jonathan just rolls his eyes, meanwhile, seeing as I seem to get a tad carried away with that, WT has already made it into the ring, where he removes his shirt and tosses it into the crowd for some lucky fan. Unlike Cena, they keep it though. WT and Christy look eachother over, which I don't mean in that way, should be careful of wording such as that in a intergender match I suppose, none the less. The ref looks to the two then calls for the bell.

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Christy Chaos(c) Vs. White Tiger
[The two continue to stand there for a moment, listening to the wild crowd. Finally they walk up and shake hands before stepping back and begin circling. The two lock up and try to outpower one another.. and since I'm not a tool, we know which one outpowers who as WT lifts Christy up and plants a snap suplex, before turning into a cover. She kicks out though as WT gets back up and whips her into the ropes. As Christy returns, WT drops her with a side slam, and covers for another near fall. WT continues to build up more momentum like this until Christy is able to counter the Payne Killer with a Sunset flip. She gets only a 1 count, before he gets up. As WT gets up he tries to quickly grab Christy and puts her on his shoulders, no clue what he was planning as she quickly slides off then plants him with an Inverted DDT. She follows this up with a quick Standing Moonsault, and makes another cover, but he again kicks out.]

[Christy built up momentum for awhile, but it soon started to go back and forth, as in Christy would get a little bit of momentum with a few moves, then WT would make a counter and build up momentum of his own for a few moves. The two continued to go back and forth getting several near falls, until WT was finally able to plant Christy with the Payne Killer! He made the cover, but she managed to get her foot on the bottom rope. WT grabs Christy though and locks her in the Tiger's Snare!]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Christy's in trouble here!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yeah, it's over."

[Christy fights it as WT continues to apply the pressure, she struggles and tries her darndest to get to the ropes, she finally gets to point where she stretches out with her foot and finally gets it on the bottom rope, forcing WT to release the hold. As he picks Christy up and sets up for a short-arm clothesline, she ducks it, grabs him and slams him down to the mat to lock in the CC Trap! The crowd cheers again, as now it's WT who's in trouble. WT tries to grab the rope, but he's not close enough. He rolls around, though Christy keeps it locked on. He rolls again and she loses her grip, but quickly slaps it back in before he can capitalize. He rolls one more time, still she keeps it on, but now he reaches out and gets the rope.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Man, that was a close one.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Pure luck, plain and simple."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Since when did you become a White Tiger fan?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Since never.. I just already said my feelings on this."

[The two keep the battle going for awhile longer, continuing to be back and forth. As WT tries to send Christy hard into the corner though, she runs up the turnbukle and connects with Whisper in the Wind! The crowd cheers as Christy walks over and climbs up the turnbukle. She measures WT up, but as soon as she's about to jump, he moves up to one knee. Christy waits a moment and then leaps as WT gets back to his feet, Christy lands onto the standing WT with the Star Struck! The crowd cheers as Christy rolls over and covers WT, scoring the three count!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Christy Chaos
Match Time: 18:35
Judging Average: 8.4 - 8.33

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Here is your winner.. CHRISTY CHAOS!!"

} "Just Like You" hits again as Christy climbs back to her feet and the ref raises her hand. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"What a match that was! The Main Event I expected it to be.. did it prove you wrong Justin?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Meh.. My views can't be changed.. but it was an alright match I guess."

} As Christy retrieves her hoodie and title. She puts the sleevless hoodie on, so that she doesn't have to carry it, as she raises up the Undisputed Title. About that time WT gets back to his feet and he gives her a nod as the two shakes hands again. Christy rolls out of the ring and gives it to WT as now his music begins to play as Christy heads up the ramp. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Respect for the Legend.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"ptff, kiss ass."

} The fans cheer as WT is raising his hands, but all of the sudden they begin to boo. He doesn't understand why, until he turns around and he see's that Johnny Chaos had come down the ring and gotten behind him, for as soon as WT turns around, Johnny hits him with a Spear! The crowd boos as Johnny stands up smirking. The boos turn to cheers when Christy comes running back and slides into the ring. She swings the title for Johnny's face, only for him to quickly duck and hit her with the Extreme MakeOver! This gets the crowd right back to booing as Johnny rolls out of the ring with a big smirk on his face. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"And THIS is our General Manager?!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"I know right?! FINALLY someone with pure talent and a knack for running a great show!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"That isn't what I meant.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well noone cares what you think.. if they wasn't in the Mean Machine School of Wrestling, you ain't kissing their ass."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well as false as that is.. The same can be said about you with Johnny Chaos and the Queens of Wrestling."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Not to forget my wife, Amelia Pieterson."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Yea, you wish.."

} Johnny continues to backtrack up the ramp with a big grin on his face, while WT and Christy still lay in the ring. The copyright info comes acrossed the screen as the last shot we see is on Johnny Chaos on the stage. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"I don't know what his deal is, or what is really cooking in that mind, but we'll maybe find something out when we see you next week!"

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: CHRISTY CHAOS(8.4 avg)
2: WHITE TIGER(8.33 avg)
3: ALEXIS TERRY(8.12 avg)
4: HOLLIE WINDER(8.08 avg)
5: LAYLA(7.93 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
MICKIE JAMES(7.8 avg)
MISTY HAZE(7.6 avg)
ANGELA FORTIN(7.35 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT