Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #41 - August 5th, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #41 - August 5th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #41 - August 5th, 2013   Ladies Night #41 - August 5th, 2013 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 1:39 am

EPISODE #41
DATE August 5th, 2013
VENUE CenturyLink Center - Omaha, Nebraska
THEME "We R Who We R" by Ke$ha
TURNOUT 6/10 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

} "We R Who We R" plays over the PA System while the opening pyro kicks off the show. As the camera's pan around the arena, watching the fans in excitement, it stops at the Ladies Night Announce Table with Kelly and Grace. {

KELLY
"Omaha Nebraska is ready, Grace Moretti joining me here at ringside, along with myself, Kelly, welcoming you to a very special one hour edition of Monday Night Ladies Night!"

GRACE MORETTI
"They better be ready our Diva's Champion is here to compete tonight."

KELLY
"What's your deal with Abby?"

GRACE MORETTI
"She's a great champion."

KELLY
"That it?"

GRACE MORETTI
"Of course that's not it, but you need to back off, I don't answer to you."

KELLY
"Well anyways...."

} Kelly stops as we see Abby Addiction entering the parking lot, which causes a cheer from the crowd in the background. {

KELLY
"Well, speaking of Abby, looks like she has arrived!"

} Abby only gets a few steps before she is met face to face with Syd Vicious. Some boos arise, still some cheers, but Syd is wearing the black Shield Attire same as she revealed on Chaos. Abby gives a slight nod, not seeming to care, she tries to step past Syd, but Syd steps into the way. Abby tries again, but Syd steps in the way again, and stands there with her arms crossed. {

ABBY ADDICTION
"Good for you, instead of being able to beat me head to head, knowing I was the one person who could threaten you, you ran and joined The Shield. Indeed, good for you, now let me through, I have a match tonight."

} Abby goes, but Syd once again steps in the way. Abby sighs, having enough she suddenly hits Syd with a right hand. Syd laughs, before suddenly swinging back, and before you know it the two are scrapping in the parking lot, which the crowd cheers. {

GRACE MORETTI
"Summer BreakDown has come early!"

KELLY
"This isn't good at all."

} The two continue to fight, but find theirselves near a ledge, they both go tumbling over and crash on the concrete below. The Camera races to check on them, seeing they are both laying there in a heap. {

GRACE MORETTI
"Oh My Gosh! Are they okay?!"

KELLY
"I'm sure you would love to play nurse for Abby."

GRACE MORETTI
"Of course, smartass, but I'm more concerned about the two of them having matches tonight."

} The camera return to ringside where "You Can Look but You Can‘t Touch" by Jim Johnston is playing overhead. The Bella Twins have walked out on the stage doing their infamous poses for their fans. The fans are mostly booing them although you can hear a few cat calls. They walk down to the ring, ignoring the fans hands that have been thrust out at them. {

LETICIA CLINE The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Scottsdale Arizona. Nikki and Brie: The Bella Twins!

} The Bellas have made it to the ring where they show off for the booing crowd. Their music dies and is replaced with Montley Crew’s "Girls, Girls, Girls" as the crowd erupts. Sunshine walks out on stage, waving at her fans. She stops walking and looks back but there is no one with her. She walks back to the curtain and pulls Annie out. At least we believe it to be Annie. She is actually wearing the same bright yellow attire as her sister and even has her hair dyed blonde. She looks pissed but follows her bouncy sister down the ramp. {

LETICIA CLINE And their opponents. From Abilene Texas: Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate and...Annie "Midnight" Fugate. They are the Fugate Sisters.

} They have made it to the ring where Jessica waves at the Bellas and holds her hand out too them. They mock Jessica until Annie takes a menacing step forward. The Bellas back up a step but start mocking Annie. The referee forces Brie back to her corner and Annie sends Jessica back to their corner. The bell rings and the match is underway. {

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD TAG MATCH
The Bella Twins Vs. The Fugate Sisters
[Nikki steps forward and points at Annie laughing, mocking her for dressing like her sister. Annie smirks before spearing Nikki to the ground and delivering several hard right hands. Annie pulls Nikki to her feet and tosses her into a corner. She delivers a few hard shoulder blocks before turning around and bulldoging the Bella out of her corner. Annie backs up and leans back, ready to hit her super kick. Nikki stands up slowly and ducks under the attempt. She rolls to her corner where she tags in Brie. Brie jumps over the top rope and is clotheslined out of mid air by Annie. Annie turns her attention to Nikki and pays for it. Brie drops her from behind with a hair pull mat slam. Thee fans boo as the Bellas start double team stomping on Annie. ]

KELLY Annie...I think it is Annie is in a world of trouble.

GRACE MORETTI What is she thinking coming out looking like that? She must be insane.

[ The referee finally makes Nikki get out of the ring. While his back is turned, Jessica runs in and takes Nikki down with a clothesline. She rolls Annie out of the ring and goes to work on Brie. The referee turns and looks at Jessica before walking her over and trying to force her out of the ring, claiming she isn’t legal. Jessica tries to sale it off but to no avail. During this time, Nikki has dropped down and got a hold of Annie. She slams her into the ring post before tossing her back in to her sister.]

GRACE MORETTI No twin magic for the Fugate sisters.

KELLY They need to rely on their normal skills not the skills of her opponents.

[ Jessica returns to her corner as Nikki switches in with her sister. Nikki sends Annie to the ropes and drops her with a dropkick. She picks Annie back up and takes her right back down with a Monkey Flip. Nikki poses to Jessica trying to rile her up. She picks up Annie and grabs her head, setting her up for the Bella Buster. Annie comes the life batting her hands down and nailing a super quick "Stroke of Midnight". The crowd cheers as both girls are now down. Annie starts slowly crawling to her corner. After a moment, Nikki starts crawling herself. Nikki gets the tag first and Brie rushes in to stop Annie. She is a split second to late as Annie tags in Jessica. Jessica jumps in the ring and delivers a quick arm drag to Brie. When both get up she gives her another arm drag. Jessica waits as the dazed Brie stands up. She backs into Jessica who grabs her arms and starts to turn her for the Solar Flare. Brie breaks free and goes for a belly to back but Jessica lands on her feet. She grabs Brie from behind and delivers a atomic drop sending Brie into a neutral corner. Jessica rushes in with a clothesline and knocks Brie down to the mat. Jessica drags Brie toward the center of the ring where she rushes over and climbs up. She poses for the fans, signaling for the Solar Eclipse.]

GRACE MORETTI And it looks like Jessica is going to bail out her sister again.

KELLY It was a group effort Grace.

GRACE MORETTI Pfft.

[ Jessica leaps off for her move but eats nothing but canvas. Brie rolls to her feet where she pulls Jessica up and puts her in an Abdominal Stretch. She looks behind her where Nikki moves. As the referee goes to check on Jessica, Brie reaches out and Nikki grabs her arm, pulling back on it. The referee looks up in time to see this. He orders Brie to break but she refuses. Finally he walks over and pulls Brie’s arm out of Nikki’s grasp. This allows for Jessica to flip Brie over her shoulder. She is turned around and dropped with a Bella Buster by Nikki. The fans boo as the referee forces Nikki back to her corner. During this time, Annie has came in the ring and rolled her sister out. She lays down face down in the same spot Jessica was in. Brie gets to her feet, shaking off the cobwebs. She looks over to her sister who informs her to finish it. Brie picks Annie up and turns to show off to her sister. Annie comes to life and uses Jessica’s Solar Flare on Brie. Annie drops on the pin, looking away from the referee as he drops and counts the three a few seconds before Nikki can rush in to make the save. ]
Winners Via Pinfall: The Fugate Sisters
Match Time: 6:37
Voting: 3/3
Average: 7.7 - 7.43

LETICIA CLINE Here is your winners, the Fugate Sisters!

GRACE MORETTI What kind of crap is that. Those girls cheated!

KELLY It may not be twin magic but sister magic worked out just fine.

} "Girls, girls, girls" is playing overhead again as Nikki has came in to complain to the referee. The referee shrugs off her complaints and moves just in time to avoid the "Stroke of Midnight" from Annie. Annie rolls out of the ring and finds Jessica who had just started to stir. She informs her sister they won and Jessica begins to celebrate. Annie just shakes her head with a smile as she follows her celebrating sister. In the ring the Bellas are barely starting to stir. They roll out of the ring and start bickering with each other over the loss. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} As the camera's return from commercial, Paul Heyman is seen backstage, talking on his cell phone, this gets a few boos from the crowd in the background. {

PAUL HEYMAN
"This is the third voice mail I left you, where are you? You said you'd be here a long time ago, hurry up."

} Heyman hangs up his phone just in time to see Trixy. {

TRIXY
"Problems?"

} Heyman laughs awkwardly and points to himself. {

PAUL HEYMAN
"Problems, me? Of course not Trixy. My client Michelle McCool is waiting in her locker room. Waiting for me to go get her. When I do, we're going to that ring, and she will claim the victory."

TRIXY
"Syd might not even be able to compete now."

PAUL HEYMAN
"That's not of our concern. All my Client has to do is step into the ring, and she will win by default. She will end the Undefeated Streak of Syd Vicious. Sure, Syd can claim to of still never been pinned or being made to submit, but what matters, is my client will be the first to defeat her, no matter how it's done."

} Heyman smiles broadly. {

PAUL HEYMAN
"So if you excuse me."

} Heyman walks off leaving Trixy, as the camera's return to ringside. {

KELLY
"I don't know what Heyman is planning up his sleeve, but I doubt Syd will be able to compete tonight."

GRACE MORETTI
"Just like it doesn't look good for Abby to compete tonight either."

KELLY
"Luckily for Abby, Vivien Mason, her scheduled opponent set to make her debut, hasn't been seen here tonight either."

GRACE MORETTI
"So the Champ might get lucky and avoid a cancled match."

KELLY
"Looks like."

} "Sex Type Thing" by Stone Temple Pilots hits the PA System, letting out some cheers from the crowd as Josie Wales parts the curtains. {

LETICIA CLINE
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall.. on her way to the ring.. From St. Louis Missouri.. The Outlaw, JOSIE WALES!!"

} Josie continues her way down the ramp as the fans look on. {

KELLY
"Josie recently underwent training with you, didn't she?"

GRACE MORETTI
"Yes she did, she's been in such a slump, and expects Angela Fortin to care to come back and help her. With my guidence, there's certainty in the fact, she'll be getting back on track."

KELLY
"Little harsh on our Queen of Kings Champion there."

GRACE MORETTI
"She deserves it, just shut up about her, please."

KELLY
"You're the one who brought her up."

GRACE MORETTI
"Kelly.."

KELLY
"Fine, whatever."

} Josie slides in the ring and warms up as her music begins to fade out. After a couple moments of silence "Smells Like Sex" and Candy by Marcy Playground hits and the crowd gives a mixed reaction, few more cheers than boos, as Calista steps out onto the stage. {

LETICIA CLINE
"And her opponent... From Los Angelos, California... CALISTA LEON!!"

} Calista makes her way down the ramp as she keeps her attention on Josie in the ring. {

KELLY
"Calista hasn't had much luck lately."

GRACE MORETTI
"Maybe it's time to call it quits."

KELLY
"Just like you to say that, I disagree though. She's been performing very well, just falling a little short."

GRACE MORETTI
"Just like you to support someone who falls short though, you can relate."

KELLY
"Oh shut up, I'm a former TeleVixen Champion, you know."

GRACE MORETTI
"For a week."

} Calista enters the ring and does a sexy pose. Josie shrugs and does one of her own that the crowd cheers. Calista shakes her head and does another one. Josie starts to do another one, then runs and clotheslines Calista which the crowd cheers and the ref calls for the bell. {

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Josie Wales Vs. Calista Leon
[When Calista gets up, Josie runs forward hitting her with a second clothesline, that the crowd again cheers. Calista pops back up again, this time Josie grabs her and hits an armdrag. After getting back up again, Josie hooks her up and hits a snap supplex. Josie flips into the cover, but Calista quickly shoves Josie off. ]

KELLY
"Josie came out quick in this match, went for a near fall, but no avail."

GRACE MORETTI
"It takes more than that, she knows that. Takes energy to kick out though, so go for as many as you can."

[ Back on their feet, Josie connects a left kick to the midsection, then a right kick, then another left, then a right hook, that sends Calista stumbling back. Josie rushes forward and tackles Calista, clobbering her with a few rights and lefts, that the crowd cheers. ]

KELLY
"Josie seems to have things well in hand, that was a good combination though."

GRACE MORETTI
"Of course she has things under control, she has my guidence now."

[ Josie pops up off the mat and taunts to the fans, who cheer her on. As Calista starts to get back up. Josie dashes forward and his a drop kick to her knee. Calista holds her leg as Josie springs off the ropes and comes back with a chop block to the back of her leg again. Jose then grabs her leg and spreads it out, before dropping the the mat in a pulling motion. Calista screams out holding her leg, until Josie grabs the leg and locks in a half boston crab. ]

KELLY
"This isn't looking good for the Smexy Diva."

GRACE MORETTI
"That she's not, but regardless, Josie is working that leg, perhaps setting up for the Spirit of St. Louis."

[ Calista fights and claws before managing to make it to the bottom rope. Josie lets go and smiles. Josie then quickly grabs her leg and pulls her back away from the ropes before locking in a Muta Lock! ]

KELLY
"There it is, The Spirit of St. Louis! You called it."

GRACE MORETTI
"Of course I did."

[ Calista screams out as Josie continues to pull at her neck. Josie then rolls over on her stomache with Calista now spread out in the air. Calista is thriving in pain and things look very bleak for her in this match, but she stays fighting and fights to roll over. With them now on their sides, Josie still has it locked in. Calista tries to reach out for the ropes, but is barely out of reach. Calista puts her hand near the mat. ]

GRACE MORETTI
"She's going to tap! One sided domination with my guidence!"

[ Calista is indeed about to tap, but makes another lunge to the rope, and gets it. The ref quickly come sin telling Josie to let go, which she does after a 3 count. Calista rolls under the bottom ropes and paces the outside. ]

KELLY
"Calista trying to regroup here, as this match has been all Josie thus far... Ladies Night will continue, after this."

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

[ Upon return, Josie has Calista locked in a sleeper. ]

KELLY
"Welcome back here on Ladies Night. Calista still hadn't been able to take control of this match, as Josie is looking really good right now."

GRACE MORETTI
"When doesn't she look good?"

KELLY
"You know what I meant."

[ Right then though, Calista pushes back and lands on her back, with Josie hitting the mat behind her. Breaking loose the Sleeper. Calista gets back up, as does Josie, where Calista kicks Josie in the guts, then plants a quick DDT. Calista catches her beathe for a moment before getting back up. As Josie gets back up, Calista catches her with a Spear! Calista covers, but Josie kicks out. ]

KELLY
"Near fall there.. for Calista."

GRACE MORETTI
"It's about time she made it a match."

[ Calista gets up and grabs Josie, hitting a snap supplex. She goes into another cover, but Josie quickly kicks out. Calista runs and bounces off the ropes, catching Josie with a running clothesline. The crowd cheers this big move, while Calista makes another cover, but Josie again kicks out. ]

KELLY
"Calista keeps going for those covers."

GRACE MORETTI
"Trying to suck some energy out of Josie, smart."

KELLY
"I'm sure you'd like to... nevermind I can't even finish that."

GRACE MORETTI
"Oh, I would. Josie though, not Calista. Play your cards right, maybe even you sugar."

[ Kelly ignores that comment as the match rolls on, Calsita hits Josie with a Tornado DDT, then locks in a Boston Crab. Josie screams out and tries to work her way to the ropes, Calista it drags her away just before she can get there though, then sits back down, to apply more pressure. Josie screams out, much pain in her eyes, but she drags herself across the ring, and finally grabs the bottom rope. ]

GRACE MORETTI
"Phew, she made it, that a girl."

[ Calista releases the hold and stands back, before doing a sexy pose for the fans. Josie picks herself back up and throws a right at Calista. Calista blocks it though, then sends Josie into the corner. Rushing forward, Calista splashes Josie, causing her to drop down into a seated position. Calista smiles before giving her the Pie Time! ]

KELLY
"Well, your favorite move."

GRACE MORETTI
"Maybe if Abby or Josie was doing it to me."

KELLY
"TMI Grace, TMI."

[ Josie is of course in the ropes, being in the corner, so the ref tries to tell Calista to get off of her, then starts up a count, which she finally abides at 4. Calista skips to the middle of the ring and then poses again for the fans. Josie pulls herself up and wipes her face before rushing at Calista, but she counters, giving Josie a side slam to the mat. Calista makes another cover, for Josie to kick out. Calista stands back up and watches Josie. As Josie gets up, Calista attempts the Smexxxy Drops, but Josie counters coming with a DDT. Josie gets up and quickly gives Calista a Flash Kick! ]

GRACE MORETTI
"Beatuiful Flash Kick!"

[ The crowd cheers as Josie smirks herself. She grabs Calista and lifts her up, before driving her down with a Barry White Driver! ]

GRACE MORETTI
"The Barry White Driver!!"

KELLY
"I thought she called it The High Noon Driver?"

GRACE MORETTI
"Either way, this one is over!"

[ Josie crawls over and covers Calista, hooking the leg, and sure enough, scores the three count. ]
Winner Via Pinfall: Josie Wales
Match Time: 12:36
Voting: 2/3
Average: 7.87 - 7.67

} "Sex Type Thing" hits again as the ref raises Josie's hand. {

LETICIA CLINE
"The Winner of this match... JOSIE WALES!!"

GRACE MORETTI
"See, I told you my help would get her back on track."

} Josie climbs the turnbukle and celebrates while the camera switches backstage to Paul Heyman walking the hall. {

KELLY
"Well there's Paul Heyman, did he finally hear from his client?"

GRACE MORETTI
"Who knows, who cares?"

} Heyman continues down the hall, seeming towards the entrance curtains, when the camara switches to find Kelsi Parr unconcious against a wall. EMTs are checking on her, while Mizore and Hollie stand by worried. {

KELLY
"What the heck happened to Kelsi?!"

GRACE MORETTI
"Victim of a Queen ambush, perhaps?"

KELLY
"I don't know, but it doesn't look good."

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} When the camera's return from commercial, Heyman is in the ring with a mic and talking to a referee. {

PAUL HEYMAN
"Alright, I'm here... Just go ahead and award the victory to my client, Michelle McCool."

} The ref shakes his head and debates with him. {

PAUL HEYMAN
"I know she's not here in the ring, but she's in the back. I'm her representive, you should award the victory to her right now."

} More debate from the referee, Heyman doesn't seem to be pleased. {

PAUL HEYMAN
"Look, she's in the back, in her dressing room. I can easily go get her and bring her to the ring, if that's what you're saying. Why do we need to go through all this silliness though, I represent her, that should be good enough. Trust me, she's in the back, in her dressing room."

CM PUNK
"Typical Paul."

} The crowd cheers as Heyman turns to see CM Punk on the titan tron. {

CM PUNK
"Real Typical. Lying your way through every situation, like you always do."

} Heyman puts a hand up. {

PAUL HEYMAN
"You can save whatever it is, you have to say, this doesn't concern you."

CM PUNK
"Oh, but it does concern me, Paul. The moment you decided to hit me with that chair, stab me in the back, and cost me that match last week, everything involving you, concerns me."

PAUL HEYMAN
"You can think what you want, but I don't have time for that, right now I have to go get Michelle, so that this bozo referee can..."

CM PUNK
"Let me stop you there, Paul. You and I both know, Michelle McCool isn't in her locker room."

PAUL HEYMAN
"No, she is... I just.."

CM PUNK
"Come on Paul, enough with the lies, be honest, for once in your life. Not only is Michelle not in this arena, she's not even in Nebraska."

} The Crowd cheers a little, as Punk smiles, and the fans wonder what he's up to. {

CM PUNK
"Right about now, her flight should be nearing Brooklyn New York."

} The crowd cheers as Punk chuckles. {

CM PUNK
"I guess it seems, somebody traded tickets with her."

} The crowd cheers again as Punk makes a innocent notion and shrugs. Heyman meanwhile, is seething. {

CM PUNK
"Relax Paul.. it's just a harmless prank. It's nothing... nothing compared to what you and your other client have coming your way."

} The titan tron shuts off and Heyman storms out of the ring, while some of the crowd laughs and points at him. {

KELLY
"Seems CM Punk sent Michelle McCool to New York."

GRACE MORETTI
"He did a good thing, we don't have to see that ugly face tonight."

KELLY
"Though it does cancel one of our matches too."

GRACE MORETTI
"I was just looking at the silver lining."

} As soon as Heyman goes through the curtains "LoveFuryEnergyPassion" kicks over the PA System and the crowd shifts into boos as Lita parts through the curtains. {

LETICIA CLINE
"The following contest is set for one fall, and it is for the EWE TeleVixen Championship!! Introducing the Challenger...Representing the Queens of Wrestling... from Cameron North Carolina... LITA!!"

} Lita dashes down the ramp and slides into the ring. She hops up on the turnbukle and poses, getting boos from the crowd still. {

KELLY
"The Queens of Wrestling's Lita challenges for the TeleVixen Championship... it's our Main Event... and it'll happen, when we come back!"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} Lita's song is still playing the camera's return as she warms up in the ring. The song soon cuts and is replaced with Foreigner's "Cold as Ice". The Crowd gets to their feet and cheers as Mizore walks out through the curtains, TeleVixen Championship over her shoulder. {

LETICIA CLINE
"Her opponent, representing The Experience... From the North Pole... she is the current, reigning, and defending EWE TeleVixen Champion... MIZORE!!"

} Mizore continues her way down the ramp, seeming distracted. {

KELLY
"Does the champion seem a bit distracted, to you?"

GRACE MORETTI
"Am I supposed to know the difference with her? That would require me caring enough to pay attention."

KELLY
"Well it's likely whatever happened to Kelsi."

GRACE MORETTI
"What do you mean whatever, it had to be the Queens."

} Mizore enters the ring and hands the ref her title as she looks at Lita. The ref raises the title up and hands it off to the time keeper before calling for the bell. {

-MAIN EVENT-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
STANDARD MATCH
Mizore(c) Vs. Lita
[Lita begins circling, while Mizore stands there watching her. Lita comes at her and the two lock up. Both trying to jock for position. Lita turns Mizore into a side headlock, that Mizore quickly shoves her off. Lita turns around as Mizore rushes over to her, Lita catches her with a Tilt-A-Whirl Slam. Lita makes the cover, but Mizore quickly kicks out at one. ]

KELLY
"Lita with the first cover of the match."

[ Lita grabs Mizore and hits a snap suplex, flipping into the cover, Mizore again quickly kicks out. As they are back to their feet, Lita sends Mizore into the corner. Lita rushes into the corner hitting Mizore with a clothesline before setting her up on the top rope. Lita hits her a few times before stepping up on the second rope. Lita hooks her up and climbs to the top rope before coming off the top with a superplex. ]

KELLY
"Oh man, what a Superplex. Tha Champion is in trouble."

GRACE MORETTI
"Don't let this Queen garbage make a mockery of you Ice Girl."

[ Lita turns over into the cover, but Mizore rolls the shoulder at two. The crowd cheers as Lita just chuckles and nods. As She gets up, Lita sets Mizore up for the LitaBomb, but Mizore counters it with a Hurranicanna. The crowd cheers this, as she hooks the leg in the process, but Lita kicks out. ]

KELLY
"Great counter there, and she's back in it."

[ As they get back up, Mizore hits a Tornado DDT. The crowd cheers this some as Mizore gets back up and watches Lita. As Lita is back up, Mizore grabs her and lifts her up, before delievering a Stalling Suplex. Turning over into another cover, Lita kicks out at two. Mizore gets up and runs to bounce off the ropes, as Lita gets up, Mizore dives and chop blocks the back of Lita's Leg. Mizore then gets up and grabs that leg, locking in a Single Leg Boston Crab. ]

KELLY
"The Champion trying to make the challenger tap here."

GRACE MORETTI
"Put a little more into it Kelly... The Ice Princess is ready to make the Queen of Xtreme slut tap out!"

KELLY
"Wow.."

GRACE MORETTI
"I know."

[ Lita screams out and tries to reach the bottom rope, but it's just out of reach. She suffers the hold a little longer, before she finally tries again and reaches the bottom rope. Mizore is forced to let go of the hold, but the crowd is fully behind her. Mizore backs up and waits for Lita to get up. As Lita gets up, Mizore charges at her, but Lita ducks and back body drops Mizore over the top rope, and to the floor! The crowd gives a mixed reaction for it. The Crowd then gives full cheers, heel or not, when Lita leaps over the top rope and crashes ontop of Mizore as she was getting up! ]

KELLY
"Love her, or hate her, that is why shes the Queen of Xtreme!"

GRACE MORETTI
"Most hate.."

KELLY
"Agreed, but who will get the upper hand? This TeleVixen Title Match continues."

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

[ Returning from commercial, the diva's are still on the outside as Lita sends Mizore into the steps. ]

KELLY
"Welcome back here on Ladies Night, as this TeleVixen Championship match, continues on."

[ Lita breaks the count at 5 before sliding back out. Lita rushes forward and drives her knee into Mizore's face as the crowd boos a little bit. Grabbing Mizor by the back of the head she slams Mizore's face on the steps then drags her and whips her into the barricade. Lita lifts her up and suplexes Mizore, back onto the barricade as the crowd let's out a ton more boos. ]

KELLY
"Brutal move there."

GRACE MORETTI
"And damaging, but she needs to get her back in the ring, she's not going to win the championship by count out."

[ Lita knows this though, as she grabs Mizore and rolls her back into the ring. Lita slides in and makes the cover, hooking both legs, but Mizore still manages to kick out. ]

KELLY
"Nice veteran instinct right there, to hook both legs."

GRACE MORETTI
"Makes Mizore excert even more energy to kick out."

[ Lita locks Mizore in a Sleeper, while also wrapping her legs around Mizore in a scissors. Mizore fights for air as Lita continues to apply more pressure. ]

KELLY
"Now Lita is trying to choke the champion out."

GRACE MORETTI
"Whatever gets the job done."

[ Mizore seems to be fading, as the referee checks her out. He lifts her arm and drops it, and it hits the mat. He does this again, and it once again hits the mat. The ref drops her arm for a third time, but Mizore barely keeps it up, which the crowd cheers. Mizore moves her legs trying to move around. She doesn't have much success, but does move just enough to get a foot on the bottom rope. Lita breaks the hold after a very long 4 count, then gets back to her feet. Lita stalks Mizore before grabbing her and nailing a snap suplex. Lita quickly kips back up and backs up. Kneeling down and tauning Mizore, the same way Edge would, we got a very good idea what is on Lita's Mind. ]

KELLY
"Lita thinking Spear here."

GRACE MORETTI
"Don't get up Mizore."

[ Mizore gets to her feet and Lita rushes in for the Spear. Mizore counters this though, by hitting a Sunset Flip. The crowd cheers, but Lita kicks out just in time. As they get back up, Mizore quickly hits a snap ddt, then locks in a Regal Stretch! ]

KELLY
"SnowBound! SnowBound is locked in!"

GRACE MORETTI
"The Queen of Xtreme is finally being put away!"

[ Lita fight frantically, but they are dead center of the ring. Lita is on the verge of tapping, when the titan tron lights up. On the tron we see Hollie Winder laying uncocious on her stomache on the floor. This catches Mizore's eyes as she let's go of the hold and looks very worried. She starts to leave when the ref stops her. The two exchange words for a moment as Mizore points to the titan tron. Lita is back up and suddenly grabs Mizore hitting a inverted DDT. Lita makes the cover and scores a two count before Mizore kicks out. ]

KELLY
"I don't know what to make of this, now Hollie has been mysteriously attacked, just like Kelsi."

GRACE MORETTI
"I'm telling you, it's obviously the Queens. Look how that just took Mizore off her game, and now Lita is going to take full advantage, someone needs to put an end to their games."

[ Lita picks Mizore up, but Mizore shoves Lita back and then hits a Scoop Slam when Lita comes back at her. Mizore looks nervously up the ramp before looking back to Lita, knowing she needs to put this match away. She grabs Lita and sets up for a Cold Shoulder, but Lita counters it, then nails a Twist of Fate! ]

KELLY
"Crap.."

GRACE MORETTI
"Yea, this ain't good."

[ The Crowd boos as Lita smirks and climbs the turnbukle. Lita taunts out, before leaping off with the LitaSault, but Mizore rolls out of the way, just in the nick of time, as Lita crashes into the mat. Mizore quickly climbs the turnbukle, and looks up the ramp again. She waits, then as Lita gets back up, leaps off, nailing a Diamond Dust! ]

KELLY
"Breaking The Ice!"

GRACE MORETTI
"She might of still saved it!"

[ Mizore wastes no time making the cover, as the ref slides in and counts the one...two...three! ]
Winner Via Pinfall: Mizore
Match Time: 14:27
Voting: 3/3
Average: 8.53 - 8.37

LETICIA CLINE
"The Winner of this Match... And Still"

SIERRA
HOTEL
INDIA
ECHO
LIMA
DELTA

SHIELD

} "Special Op" continues over the PA System, getting a mixed reaction from the fans. {

KELLY
"Well, it wasn't the Queens."

GRACE MORETTI
"No, it's far more worse, she needs to get out of there."

} Mizore knows that, as she grabs her title and rolls out of the ring. Soon as she hits the ramp though, she's met with a chick kick by Trish. The crowd boos that, as Trish and Mickie are there, they roll Mizore into the ring, then drag Lita out. The Queen trio heads up the ramp, while Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns are coming down the isles. As they hope over the barricade, the crowd still doesn't know what to think as they begin to circle the ring. {

KELLY
"I never counted on them being here on Ladies Night."

GRACE MORETTI
"Well one of their newest members is, though she's indesposed tonight."

KELLY
"Why are they doing this though? She's just a girl, she's only 17, do they have no shame?"

GRACE MORETTI
"Guess not."

} Mizore starts stirring from the chick kick and gets back to her feet. She sees Rollins on the apron in front of her, and Ambrose on the apron next to him. She turns to bolt, only to be Speared by Reigns. The crowd now boos as the other two members get in. They don't waste any time to beat her down, but rather quickly set her up and deliever the Triple Aided Power Bomb in the center of the ring. The crowd boos as Ambrose nods to Reigns and Rollins that she's had enough. Ambrose gets a mic from Letica and the trio stand in the center of the ring as Ambrose puts the mic up. {

DEAN AMBROSE
"Tonight, our personal conquest, nears it's end."

} The crowd boos, having no idea what he's even talking about. {

DEAN AMBROSE
"A couple months ago, we was given a job to do at WrestleMania. The problem is, we couldn't do that job. Six people decided they would stand in our way."

} Ambrose makes a slight shake of his head before continuing. {

DEAN AMBROSE
"We vouched, to make them pay for that. That is why at Royal Flush... Eighteen was taken out."

} Boos come from the crowd. {

DEAN AMBROSE
"Last week on Chaos... Leon Cashmere, cashed in on the beating he had coming."

} Again more boos as Ambrose points to Mizore. {

DEAN AMBROSE
"And tonight, the three members of the Experience... Experienced the Hounds of Justice."

} Some more boos as Ambrose pauses. {

DEAN AMBROSE
"That does of course leave one other person, but there's nothing we can really do about that. It seems he was taken out long before we even had the chance. Then again, who's to say The Shield, didn't run down Triple H?"

} Mixed reaction from the crowd as Ambrose shrugs. {

DEAN AMBROSE
"That only leaves the man we was hired to take out to begin with... The man who put these people in our way, better watch your back old man."

} Ambrose has a very stern, yet coy smirk on his face with that remark. {

DEAN AMBROSE
"Just cause our personal quest is nearing it's end, doesn't mean The Shield is done here in EWE. We're not just fading away into the night. Once we take care of the final piece of the puzzle, it'll be about our own career now. We begin to take over this company, and prove to the roster and the world, that this ring, is our yard now."

} The crowd boos some more, some marks cheer. {

DEAN AMBROSE
"Every supertar in the company, take notice, and believe in that.. and, Believe in The Shield."

} Ambrose drops the mic, without hetistation, as it thuds on the mat. "Special Op" hits again while the three men unite their fists in the center of the ring as the camera's come to a fade. {

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 6 ROLEPLAYERS
1: MIZORE(8.53 avg)
2: LITA(8.37 avg)
3: JOSIE WALES(7.87 avg)
4: THE FUGATE SISTERS(7.7 avg)
5: CALISTA LEON(7.67 avg)
6: THE BELLA TWINS(7.43 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT
MIKE M: Fugates vs Bellas

JAY: Everything Else

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2013