Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #166: August 13th, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #166: August 13th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #166: August 13th, 2013   Monday Night Chaos #166: August 13th, 2013 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 12:32 pm

EPISODE #166
DATE August 13th, 2013
VENUE Bramlage Coliseum - Manhattan, Kansas
THEME "Indestructible" by Disturbed
TURNOUT 22/24 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

} "Indestructible" plays over the PA System while the usual pyro ignites the entrance stage. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"The final stop before Summer BreakDown! Jonathan Steele here, joined by Justin White ... and Welcome to MONDAY NIGHT CHAOS!!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Another good night Steele, including the 2nd round of the Tag Team Lottery."

JONATHAN STEELE
"That's right Justin... but also tonight.. a match that was believe it or not, set up on Twitter."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Kelsi made the challenge, and the Champion graciously accepted, and so it's official.. Kelsi Parr will take on Christy Chaos, in a Non-Title match tonight!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"I don't know what Kelsi is thinking personally, but it is what it is I guess."

JONATHAN STEELE
"We'll have to see I suppose. That isn't the only thing the champion has going on tonight though, as also tonight."

JONATHAN STEELE
"The Official Contract Signing for the Undisputed Championship.. an exciting match that we can't wait for at Summer BreakDown... and tonight is the official contract signing."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yea that's great and all, but I think we're ready to get the action rolling."

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Angela Fortin(c) Vs. Dan Desario
[Dan Desario and Angela Fortin are in the ring. They are about to hook up when Hollie Winder walks out on the stage. Dan says something rude to her before turning right into a Death Sentence. Angeela rolls him up and scores the three.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Angela Fortin
Match Time: 0:34
Voting: 3/3
Average: 5.97 - 0

} "You know my name" plays overhead as Angela stands up and is handed the King of Kings championship. She points to Hollie with a smile who gives her a slight nod before heading back through the curtains. Angela poses with her title before leaving the ring. {

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Dean Ambrose Vs. Tate Jaxon
[The match starts with Dean Ambrose and Tate Jaxon in the ring. He is out there alone, much to everyone's surprise. Tate looks around, almost like he is expecting the rest of the Shield at any moment. He walks forward and Dean kicks him in the guut, hooking him for a double underhook suplex. He backs up and waits until Tate gets up before grabbing him again and nailing a Vertical Suplex Powerbomb. Ambrose shakes his head, disappointed with his so called competition. He yanks him up and immediately droops him right back down with a Headlock Driver. He rolls Tate over and grabs the easy three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Dean Ambrose
Match Time: 1:34
Average: 7.77 - 0

} "Special Ops" plays overhead as the fans boo. Dean puts his foot on Tate and raises his fist in the air as the scene moves to commercial break. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Curtis Axel Vs. Alessandro Quagliaterre
[As the camera's return from commercial, Axel is warming up in the ring, while Heyman is at ringside. Alessandro made his entrance, oddly, wearing a fairty outfit. Rumour has it, he claims not to watch the show, even though I know he does, when he's one person who makes mentions of specific things in his promos, not even just his matches, but like this match. Not only was he able to refer to Axel losing to Mickie, he knew exactly how. Regardless though, he wants to be a smartass and rile up, then the other side of that, to prove he's lying... Alessandro is competing in a pink Fairy Outfit.]

[The match goes on and stays fairly back and forth for the most part. Alessandro tries to lock Axel in the Goodnight, but Axel counters with a snapmare. When Axel goes for the Turning Heads, Alessandro slides out as well and punches Axel in the face. The match came to an end in a pretty interesting way, when Alessandro hits Axel with a Perfectplex, yes that is correct, and it does score a three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Alessandro Quagliaterre
Match Time: 4:16
Average: 8.07 - 7.3

} Alessandro dances around like a nut, as the camera's cut backstage. {

} Mickie, Trish, Lita, Steph, Audrey and Summer are seen stepping out of the locker room. It was before Hardcore Stratusfaction's match later in the night as they walk down. They stop as they see Beth. Mickie then says {

MICKIE JAMES Well, Beth! How you been?

BETH PHOENIX Sorry I haven't been around. Look, I only returned to make sure Nattie had a tag team partner. Plus, I owe you a huge debt. But, there's nothing else for me here. So, I decided to get a early release on my contract and respectfully bow out of the Queens

} All of a sudden, the Queens begin to circle around Beth like wolves ready to pounce on their prey. But Mickie smiles and says {

MICKIE JAMES Well, when you gotta go, you gotta go. Least you didn't disappoint us like Melina did. You're welcome to return home with us at anytime.

} Beth smiles and shakes Mickie's hand. Audrey and Summer step out of the way as Beth takes her leave. The scene fades out {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} "Hardcore Country" plays, getting the crowd to boo as they knew the Queens would come out soon. Mickie slowly comes out, smirking as she has a mic in her hand. She raises it to her mouth and says {

MICKIE JAMES Cut the music!

} The music dies down as Mickie smirks. She then says {

MICKIE JAMES Why is my music playing when The Queens are the true stars of the show? Hmm? Let's fix that right now. HIT OUT MUSIC!

} All of a sudden, a new beat is heard as some of Mickie's, Trish's, Lita's and Steph's music were mixed in for a new Queens Megamix as Trish, Lita, Steph, Summer and Audrey is seen coming out. The crowd boos like mad as they walk down to the ring and begin to enter it. The ring was covered in party favors as pictures of Mickie holding the Mid Eastern Championship were seen. Strange enough, Mickie doesn't have the Mid Eastern Championship on her as she stands in the middle of the ring and begins to speak {

MICKIE JAMES Well, here we are. As I look at the EWE Nation and the critics that spawn from it. The ones who said that I wouldn't do ANYTHING historical in my time in EWE. How are those words tasting right now? Huh? How is those words tasting with a side of breadsticks? Knowing it hurts you to admit that Mickie James is better than you thought!

} The crowd boos even more as Mickie smirks. She then continues to speak {

MICKIE JAMES August 19th. Remember the date. That is the day that I become the Longest Reigning Mid Eastern Champion. The first ever FEMALE Longest Reigning Mid Eastern Champion. Since I don't have to defend this baby til Summer Breakdown. That means I OFFICIALLY have the record, whether you like it or not!

} Mickie smirks even more as the Queens begin to clap. Mickie speaks again {

MICKIE JAMES Tonight, it's a celebration! It's a celebration that says I'm forever in the history books whether you idiots like it or not! I'm officially the LONGEST REIGNING MID EASTERN CHAM--

} That's when Mickie remembered, she didn't have the belt with her. She places a hand to her mouth for a second, before removing it and speaking again as Summer and Audrey go to the side {

MICKIE JAMES Oh wait, silly me. I forgot to bring out my championship! How can I be called the Mid Eastern Champion when I don't even have my belt? Well...

} Audrey and Summer come back beside Mickie, holding a Briefcase made in Queens Colors. Mickie opens it up and pulls out a brand new Mid Eastern Championship. The small plates had the EWE Logo still, but with the Logo of the Queens. The main plate still had the original design, name and all, but a Queens Crown was now on it as it was covered in diamonds on parts of the crown. The nameplate still said Mickie James on it, but it was more Royal than before as Mickie places it around her shoulder and speaks {

MICKIE JAMES Since I earned the record by beating the best or in this case, the worst. I think I've earned the right to Queen up my championship! Speaking of Queens and Championships. I think we should get to the sad news first.

} Trish and Mickie begin to pout a little, but quickly smirk as Mickie says {

MICKIE JAMES As you know, there are only 6 Queens in this ring now. Beth Phoenix has opted out of her contract. Beth, anytime you want, you're welcome to return to the Queens. As for Natalya. We have only a few rules. In order to be A Queen, you must perform like one. Win or lose, you must show. Even though Melina didn't do her part...and lost alot. She insulted us by whoring herself out with that moron, John Steel! But Nattie has not been seen since a few months ago. So, as of this moment, Nattie, you're OUT of the Queens!

} The crowd cheers, knowing the numbers were now dwindling down as Mickie speaks some more {

MICKIE JAMES Now, onto the Championship side. Since I know I can't have a PPV where I don't have to defend my Mid Eastern Title, even though I beat Curtis Axel for it last week. I currently have no challenger for my championship. Since no one wants to step up and face me. I can fix that right now. I don't care what Johnny says, at Summer Breakdown, I defend my Mid Eastern Championship against Melina!

} The crowd boos even more as Mickie continues {

MICKIE JAMES Yes, she's Ladies Night only. But since I hold the record and I'm the first Female Mid Eastern Champion. There's no one stopping me from making sure Melina is OUT OF EWE FOR GO--

} All of a sudden, Voices is heard as Mickie and the Queens turn to the ramp. Randy Orton is seen coming out as Mickie was in shock. Randy has a mic as he speaks {

RANDY ORTON Well, if this isn't a kick in the ass. Mickie James, once again twisting, bending and BREAKING the rules to her own will. So, instead of making the obvious choice. She chooses another woman. Well, it's not going to happen. I came from Johnny's office and he gave me some news. Mickie, at Summer Breakdown. The first Female Mid Eastern Champion defends her championship against the FIRST Mid Eastern Champion!

} Mickie was not steaming as she tries to escape and go after Orton, but the Queens hold her back as Randy finishes {

RANDY ORTON Come Summer Breakdown. I may not stop you from taking the record. But I can sure as hell make sure it doesn't extend as I lay you out with a R....K....O!

} Voices is heard again as Orton turns and begins to walk off. Just like that, Mickie's celebration was ruined as Mickie kicks the ropes as we cut to a break {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD TAG TEAM MATCH
Syd Vicious & Harley Havoc Vs. Hardcore Stratusfaction
[The camera's return from commercial to find Mickie and Trish in the ring, ready for action. Mickie more than ready, still fired up over Randy Orton. "Special Op" then hit, drawing a mixed reaction from the fans. The camera looked around and found the 5 members of the Shield coming down the isles. With Rollins and Reigns in one row, Ambrose, Syd and Harley in another. Half way down they bid their dues before Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns head back where they came from, while Syd and Harley continue down and hop the barricade. As they enter the ring the ref calls for the bell and the match is ready to begin.]

[Syd begins the match and goes right after Mickie. As fired up as Mickie is about Orton, it also seems to cloud her judgement. Syd maintains the control for the most part. Locking in a Bridging Indian Death Lock. Mickie screams out, but won't give in. Syd eventually lets go, after causing plenty of damage. After planting Mickie with a springboard Tornado DDT, Syd makes the tag and Harley gets in on the action. As Mickie gets to her feet, Harley catches her with a Bicycle Kick. Harley makes the cover, but Mickie kicks out at two. Mickie quickly pokes Harley in the eye, the crowd boos this, but Mickie follows up with a Armtrap Neckbreaker. Mickie makes the tag and Trish hits the ring, catching Harley with a diving clothesline as she got up.]

[Hardcore Stratusfaction keeps Harley isolated for a little bit as Trish goes for a Huranicanna pin, Harley manages to kick out. When Trish sends Harley into the ropes and rushes for the Air-Canada, it's Trish who's instead hit with a Spear by Harley. Harley crawls over and makes the tag to Syd and Syd comes in cleaning house. She clobbers Trish with a clothesline as she gets up. Then drops Mickie with a Spinebuster. As Trish is back up, Syd Gives her a Roaring Elbow and makes a cover, but Trish kicks out. Mickie crawls back on the apron and claps for Trish to get momentum, but it gets Trish is a Dragon Leg Whip. Syd quickly locks in Syd's Song and Harley burst in dropkicking Mickie off the apron and face first on the announce table. Trish screams out, but had no other alternative but to tap out.]
Winners Via Submission: The Shield's Syd Vicious & Harley Havoc
Match Time: 8:02
Average: 16.6 - 14.94

} "Special Op" hits as the ref gets Syd to let go then raises her and Harley's hands. They quickly jerk their hands back though and roll out of the ring. Harley hops over the barricade and Syd is about to when she notices Abby on the stage, Diva's title over her shoulder. Syd nods and motions her hands around her waist before hoping the barricade. Syd walks backwards through the crowd keeping her eyes on Abby. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"I think the #1 Contender is sending a message to the Diva's Champion."

JUSTIN WHITE
"She's been doing that ever since she got here, Steele. The match at Summer BreakDown could be very interesting."

JONATHAN STEELE
"COULD be? It may possibly be one of the biggest Diva's Championship collisions in all of EWE History."

JUSTIN WHITE
"We'll see Steele, We'll See."

} Syd and Harley make their way up the isles, but Syd turns around as she reaches the exit, and smirks down one more time to Abby. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} The camera's cut back from commercial where we see Stephanie, Mickie, and Trish all steamed over what just happened. The rest of the Queens are in the locker room, while these three are in the hall. A familiar voice breaks out though. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"Not your night eh Steph?"

} The crowd cheers out in the background as EWE Chairman, Michael Jensen walks into the screen in a black on black suit, with a maroon tie. Stephanie scuffs as she looks to Jensen. {

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"I rather not talk about it."

} Jensen nods. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"Fair enough, I understand. I mean afer all, things usually go your way on Ladies Night."

} The crowd boos in the background. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"Yea I been watching, and I can't say I'm too impressed, I'm affraid."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"That's a load, I created a new Championship, you know? It's debuting at Summer BreakDown."

} Jensen nods. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"Yes, you did do that, a Six Pack Challenge. You also failed to name anyone in the match yet.. you do realize Summer BreakDown is right around the corner, right?"

} Stephanie drops her head as Mickie and Trish look to eachother. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"No worries, you have plans of your own at Summer BreakDown... for I am going to personally, give you a job evaluation as the General Manager of Ladies Night."

} The crowd roars in the background as Jensen winks and walks on. Stephanie and her friends none of which look very pleased. {

-MATCH FIVE-
TAG TEAM LOTTERY - ROUND TWO
Midnight Steel Vs. Costal Sunshine
[The match begins with Mallory and John Steel in the ring. They circle each other once before Steel goes to lock up. Mallory ducks the attempt and grabs him from behind, rolling him up for a quick one count. Both stand up and Steel goes for a clothesline but Mallory ducks it. She runs to the far rope and bounces off, leaping for a flying cross body. Steel catches her in mid flight and hikes her up on his shoulders. Mallory squirms free and slides off behind him. She dropkicks him in the back, sending him into the neutral corner. She catches him from behind as he bounces out and goes for the Diamond Dagger. John manages to drop forward to avoid it, causing Mallory to fall to the mat. He pulls her up and drops her right down with the Final Ascension. He pins but she manages to put her foot on the rope. Steel pulls her to her feet and sends her to the ropes, close to Sunshine. Sunshine reaches out and blind tags her back as she bounces past. Steel goes for the spear but Mallory leapfrogs him. John rolls to his feet and turns in time for Sunshine to leap off the top rope and give him a hurricanrana. John staggers back to his feet and Sunshine grabs him, hitting a snap suplex. She floats over and gets the two count. John kicks out hard, almost sending Sunshine over the top rope. He stands up and walks to the corner tagging Midnight in. The crowd cheers as Sunshine stands and meets her sister in the middle of the ring. Suddenly Sunshine runs to the corner and tags Mallory back in. The crowd boos as Sunshine looks down at her feet.]

[Mallory looks at Sunshine and shakes her head. She goes to the middle of the ring and locks up with Midnight. Midnight pushes her back. Mallory rolls to her feet and ducks as Midnight goes for the Stroke of Midnight. Mallory grabs Midnight from behind and nails a Northern Lights Suplex. She pulls Midnight up and grabs her in an arm wrench. She walks to the corner and holds her hand out for a tag. Sunshine shakes her head. Mallory says come on but Midnight comes alive, pulling around and arm dragging Mallory down. Midnight pulls Mallory to their corner where she tags in John Steel. Steel comes in and helps deliver a double suplex to Mallory. Steel stomps on Mallory a few times before pinning her in a provocative way. She kicks out at two. Steel rolls her on her stomach and locks on a Boston Crab. Mallory fights for the ropes but she is too far away. Sunshine walks over to where she is parallel with Steel. She jumps on the top rope and slings herself off, dropkicking Steel in the back of his head. She rushes back to her corner as Mallory starts crawling toward her. Steel stands up, shaking his head. He tags Midnight back in. Mallory makes it to the corner where she tags in Sunshine. Sunshine rushes in as Midnight gets in. The fans erupt again.]

[Both sisters meet in the middle of the ring. Sunshine looks for help in her corner but Mallory is down and in no shape to tag. Midnight leans forward and taps the side of her face, daring her sister to hit her. Sunshine rears back but barely brushes the side of her sister's face with a weak slap. There is nothing weak about the slap that Midnight retaliates with, taking her sister right off her feet. Midnight pulls Sunshine up and tosses her hard into the corner. Midnight delivers a few shoulder blocks before stepping back and letting her sister fall into a sitting position. Midnight puts her foot in Sunshine's throat, choking her. She backs up at four as Sunshine stands up coughing. Midnight rushes her sister but is rolled up in a small package for a two count. Both sisters are up quickly and Midnight goes for a clothesline. Sunshine does a split to avoid it and rolls Midnight up with a School Girl. At two she kicks out. Both are up again when Midnight drops her with a Stroke of Midnight. The fans boo as she yells at her sister, calling her weak. She walks around her sister, just glaring down at her as John screams for her to pin. Mallory is up, slapping the turnbuckle to try and bring Sunshine to. She finally walks over and pulls Sunshine to her feet. Sunshine comes alive, swatting her arms away and hitting a hard right hand that staggers Midnight. As she comes back forward Sunshine leaps up and Hurricanranas Midnight, sending her face first into the corner. She bounces back and Sunshine grabs her, pulling her into position for the Solar Flare. She hesitates for a moment saying "Sorry sis, I love you" before dropping her with the move. She rushes forward and dropkicks John off the corner. She rushes back to her prone sister but doesn't pin her. She looks sad as she runs over and tags in Mallory. Sunshine climbs out to the floor and turns her back on the ring. Mallory rushes over and locks Midnight into the Bondage Collar. Midnight screams out in pain as Sunshine winces. Finally Midnight as no choice but to tap out.]
Winners Via Submission: Costal Sunshine
Match Time: 6:52
Average: 12.17 - 11.6

} "Smack You" plays overhead as Mallory releases the hold. Sunshine rolls in and checks on her sister who pushes her away and rolls out of the ring. Mallory takes Sunhsine's hand and holds it up. Sunshine starts celebrating with Sunshine as Midnight glares up at her. She storms up the ramp, pushing past Melina as she rushes over to check on Steel. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD MATCH
Gina Lewis Vs. Michelle McCool
[The bell sounds as Michelle rushes at Gina, hitting a hard clothesline right off the bat. The crowd boos as she smiles and taunts. As Gina climbs back to her feet, Michelle grabs her and whips her into the ropes, Gina slides between Michelle's legs and grabs her from behind, hitting a quick inverted DDT. Gina gets back up and smiles as she waves to the fans. Gina watches Michelle stir back to her feet before locking in and Amdominal Stretch. Michelle screams out as Gina continues to apply the pressure. Michelle finally works free with a hip toss. As Gina started getting up, Michelle grabbed her arm and hit a springboard armdrag, then runs and bounces off the ropes to hit a baseball slide. The crowd boos as Michelle taunts them some more.]

[Michelle cruises with momentum for a few minutes before locking in the M.A.D.T. Gina screams out and tries to crawl to the ropes, but Michelle pulls her back as soon as she gets close. Gina continues to fight it, then pushes up off the mat, and kicks off with her other foot, before flipping and kicking off of Michelle to get out of it. Michelle stumbles back while Gina rolls to her feet. Michelle rushes at Gina, but Gina nails her with a Spear! The crowd cheers out as Gina makes the cover, but Michelle kicks out. Gina builds up a little momentum before it starts going back and forth again. Michelle tries to secure the victory with a Faith Breaker, but Gina counters it with a headscissors. As Michelle smashes into the corner, she gets up holding her face. Gina quickly hits her with the Modified Reverse STO! She covers and scores the three count!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Gina Lewis
Match Time: 7:06
Voting: 2/3
Average: 7.43 - 7.42

} Gina celebrates while Heyman bows his head and wipes his forehead. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Big debut victory for Gina Lewis, and Heyman's Clients both took a loss tonight, they're both in a slump actually."

JUSTIN WHITE
"While the one he turned on, seems to be picking up steam."

JONATHAN STEELE
"We'll see if that's still the case, cause that former client, The Best in the World, he's in action next, as the Tag Team Lottery continues on next!"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH SEVEN-
TAG TEAM LOTTERY - ROUND TWO
Eva De La Cruz & D-Dawg Vs. The Sons of Liberty
[Our match started out with Morgan & D-Dawg, as D-Dawg attempted to use his power advantage, however, Cliff was quick to think, and countered a lot of his dashing attacks with a hip toss. Morgan attempted a vertical suplex, but, was kneed in the stomach, as D-Dawg sends him up and back to the canvas with a scoop slam. D gets Morgan to his feet, and Irish whips him to the ropes, and tags in Eva, which they hit Morgan with a pendulum backbreaker and leg drop combo. Eva pins, but, only gets a 2 count.]

[She gets Morgan to his feet, and raked his eyes, before gripping his hair, and planting him face first into the canvas. Eva attempted to get him up, and whip him into her team's turnbuckle, but, he reverses it, sending her into his corner, and tags in CM Punk, in which they level her with an enzugiri and chop block combination. Punk hooked both of Eva's arms, before lifting her up and planting her with a double underhook backbreaker.]

[Punk lifts her up, attempting the GTS, however, she crawled off, and grabs his hair, before pulling him down with a knee to his spine. Eva tags in D-Dawg, who grabs Punk in a position for a powerbomb. He lifted the Straight Edge Superstar up, but, CM Punk rolled right over him, lands on his feet and bumped D-Dawg closer to Morgan, who hits him in the midsection with a between the ropes shoulder block. Punk tags Morgan in, as Morgan delivered slingshot jawbreaker onto D-Dawg, that makes him stagger into CM Punk, who lifts him up and delivers a GTS that puts him on spaghetti legs. Punk runs in and knocks De La Cruz away with a big shoulder block, whiel Morgan sets up the M32 Hammer and drilled D-Dawg's face into the canvas, as he pins him. 1! 2! 3!]
Winners Via Pinfall: The Sons of Liberty
Match Time: 8:21
Voting: 2/3
Average: 16.87 - 16.04

} The Camera switches back to Jensen's office as he sits in his chair and smiles to the camera. {

MICHAEL JENSEN Hello EWE fans and I hope you are all enjoying this rendition of Monday Night Chaos. As many of you may know we are approaching Summer Breakdown and as always we look to push the boundaries on the best sports entertainment in the world today. With that being said it is my honor to announce they we are going to add a couple stipulations to our show which includes bringing back our Extreme Overload fan voting!!!

} Big pop from the crowd as Jensen cracks a smile. {

MICHAEL JENSEN Now certain matches will have different things for you the fans to vote on but one match I believe I will have to take the reigns on myself. The Undisputed Championship has had an amazing following these last several months and I don't think we would do it justice by not announcing a special #1 contender's match to take place at the Pay Per View. Furthermore, there are two gentlemen who I feel deserve to be in this match especially considering the backlash following both their matches with Christy Chaos. So, tonight, I announce that Summer Breakdown will feature JOHN STEEL...

} A mostly heel mixed reaction. {

MICHAEL JENSEN ... taking on "THE IRISH FURY" DUTCH CLARK.....

} Big pop for Dutch. {

MICHAEL JENSEN ... With YOU THE FANS CHOOSING THE MATCH TYPE!!!

} HUGE pop for this as Jensen smiles again. {

MICHAEL JENSEN Good luck to both our competitors and may the best man win.

} We come back from Jensen's announcement and we are greeted to the sight of the back of the arena where all of the road agents, various talents and crew are busy going about their business. Suddenly, and without warning, the power gets cut in the back as everyone freezes. The emergency lights go on overhead as from the darkness a piano piece begins to play which makes everyone look up in confusion. {

} It is a hauntedly beautiful rendition of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" that captures everyone. Even the crowd in the arena hush as we slowly zoom with a low angle through the hall. Several EWE superstars such as Cliff Morgan, Mickie James and Trish Stratus, Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman, the Experience and more exit their locker rooms and look out in various looks of silent lucidity as we continue down towards the very last locker room. Two figures stand outside the door in silence as we approach which signals us to slow down. Angela Fortin stands peering into the locker room with her mouth slightly agape in shock as Derek Daniels stands leaning against the wall with his eyes shut in quiet reflection. We peer around the corner where we see Christy Chaos walking slowly towards the camera while wrapping her wrists and mouthing the lyrics to the song. She closes her eyes as a slight tear appears on her cheek and drops. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS Its a total eclipse of the heart...

} She walks past the camera and closes the door which leaves us with a shot of the one and only Dutch Clark seated in front of a grand piano and playing this wonderful piece of music. He is illuminated by a row of candles surrounding him and we pull closer as we enter into the end of the song. We notice his own eyes are closed tight as his fingers play deeply into the keys with a passion unlike anything we have seen from him in this way. We see tears are actually dropping freely from Dutch as he finishes the song and suddenly opens his eyes. He stares straight ahead and slowly closes the key box over the piano. {

DUTCH CLARK And so it begins again...

} Christy comes back and wraps her arms around Dutch before blowing the candles out and sending us back into total darkness... {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} The camera's return from commercial with a shot of the announce table. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"We are back here on Chaos, but before we get to our next match, I got a bit of exciting news. Our good friends, Cryme Tyme, they haven't been in action since the hellacious beating they took a few weeks ago from the Shield... but they will be back at Summer BreakDown."

JONATHAN STEELE
"A Special return edition of In the Hood at Summer BreakDown. Their Guest also hasn't been seen since her run in with the Shield.. it should be something special Justin."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yea yeah, whatever, we'll see."

-MATCH EIGHT-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
STANDARD MATCH
Mizore(c) Vs. AJ Lee
[ The match begins with AJ skipping around the ring, chanting "I'm Going to Be Champion". Mizore seems puzzled by this. Mizore finally shrugs and take AJ down mid skip with a diving clothesline. She tries to lock on her Snowbound but AJ squirms to her back and kicks Mizore away. AJ tries to get to her feet but Mizore nails her with a double axe handle to the small of her back. Mizore again tries for the Snowbound but AJ squirms to the bottom rope and latches on. Mizore backs up, allowing AJ to get up. She rushes AJ who gives her a back body drop, sending her crashing to the floor. AJ starts her skipping as the referee starts the count. ]

[ At the nine count, Mizore makes it back in the ring. AJ is quickly on the attack, dropping a few elbows on Mizore's side as she rolls into the ring. AJ pulls Mizore to her feet and nails a few knees to her gut before dropping her with a drop toe hold. AJ goes for the Octopus Hold but Mizore reaches out and hooks the ropes. AJ pulls Mizore up and sends her to the corner. She charges in and jumps up, letting out a small scream before monkey flipping Mizore out of the corner. Mizore lands hard and rolls to her feet where she is immediately nailed with the Shining Wizard. Too bad for AJ the impact causes Mizore to fall out to the floor. The referee counts again. At about eight it appears that Mizore isn't going to make it. AJ immediately distracts the referee to break the count, allowing Mizore to get back in the ring without being counted out. ]

[ AJ rushes over and pulls Mizore back to her feet. Mizore elbows her and moves to drop her with a Russian Leg Sweep, She sits up and shakes her head, trying to shake off the cobwebs. She rolls to her feet and pulls AJ up. Mizore grabs AJ and drops her with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. She immediately pins but AJ kicks out at two. Mizore rolls her over and stomps on AJ's knees a few times. Mizore walks to the corner and climbs up waiting. As soon as AJ stands, she leaps off nailing her "Breaking the Ice". She drops on the pin but somehow, AJ rolls a shoulder at two. Mizore looks shocked at the referee, holding up three fingers. The referee shakes his head and holds up two fingers. Suddenly AJ hooks her and rolls her back into a pin. The referee drops down and counts the three before Mizore can kick out.]
Winner Via Pinfall: AJ Lee (New Champion)
Match Time: 8:31
Average: 8.07 - 7.67

} AJ jumps up and begins skipping around happily as the referee hands her the championship. Mizore leaves the ring with her head hung, heading for the back. AJ poses with her new title on the turnbuckles for a few minutes before heading to the back herself.{

JONATHAN STEELE
"And congrats again to our new TeleVixen Champion, AJ Lee."

JUSTIN WHITE
"The crazy Chick has some gold, look out."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well speaking of gold and looking out..."

JONATHAN STEELE
"The big contract signing for Summer BreakDown, is up Next, when we come back!"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

:: To Be Continued ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #166: August 13th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Chaos #166: August 13th, 2013   Monday Night Chaos #166: August 13th, 2013 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 12:32 pm

:: PART TWO ::

} As the camera's return from commercial the camera pans the ring, showing a table with a chair on either side of it. Suddenly the instrumental version of The Verve's "Bitter Sweet Symphony" hits over the PA system getting a rise from the crowd. The fans begin to cheer as Jensen parts through the curtains. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome The Chairman of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment... MICHAEL JENSEN!!!"

} The crowd continues to cheer as Jensen makes his way down the ramp, still of course wearing his black suit. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well since EWE came back from hiatus, we usually only see this man on Pay Per View. His appearences here on Chaos, have been very scarce, letting Johnny run the show. Tonight however, he has certainly made his pressence felt for a change."

JUSTIN WHITE
"He's been making horrible decisions all night Steele. First he tells the great Queen's Stephanie that her job is going to be evaluated at Summer BreakDown, then he puts an underserving individual, who should be in jail, in a Number one Contenders match? What stupid decision is he out here to make now?"

} Jensen climbs the steps and enters the ring where he grabs one of the three mics off the table. He smiles as his music fades and he places the mic to his lips. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"I've talked alot about Summer BreakDown already tonight, and yet, here we are again."

} The crowd cheers as Jensen had showed his free hand to the table on that last part. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"At this time we are going to sign the contract for the Undisputed Championship at Summer BreakDown.. so allow me to introduce you to the challenger. He is the 2013 King of Xtreme and Mr Money in the Bank.. Leon Cashmere!"

} "Not Gonna Die" by Skillet hits and the crowd cheers as Cashmere steps out onto the stage. He's wearing a suit with his big framed glasses and his hair tied back, and the Blue Customized Briefcase is in his hand as usual. Cashmere walks down the ramp and up the steps before entering the ring. Cashmere sets the briefcase on the table and shakes Jensen's hand before taking a seat in one of the chairs. As his music fades Jensen brings the mic back up. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"And his opponent at the Pay Per View... The Triple Crown, Undisputed, All American and co-Tag Team Champion... Christy Chaos!"

} Saliva's "Hunt You Down" now hits and the crowd roars again. Christy comes out, dressed up in her wrestling attire, she has the Undisputed Championship around her waist, and the All American Championship in her right hand. The Tag Team Championship left in the back, not fitting of this moment, like both these titles are, and the lesser is going to be explained in a moment as Christy enters the ring and lays the AA Title on the table, before shaking Jensen's hand just like Casmere did. She doesn't take a seat yet, as she grabs one of the other two mics. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Before we begin Jensen, there's something I promised to adress."

} Christy picks up the All American Championship off the table and looks at it for a moment. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I promised last night, that tonight I would address the situation with this for Summer BreakDown. It wasn't my idea to fight for this championship."

} She shows it to Jensen as she makes a glance to make eye contact. She then puts the title over her shoulder. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"That was all my brother's doing, but it happened. I like that it's now on my resume, but I really have no desire to keep it, Not when I have.."

} Christy points to the Undisputed Championship on the table. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"That.."

} She puts her hand back on the championship and gets ahold of it. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I would give it back to my husband, but he doesn't want to be handed a championship, and you already gave him a bigger opportunity at Summer BreakDown, so instead, I want to give it to you."

} She hands the championship to him, but slightly pulls it back. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Not you persay, but you know what I mean."

MICHAEL JENSEN
"You want to vacate it?"

} Christy nods and hands him the title, as he takes it. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Precisely. I don't care who you decide to throw in there, but I also have a match I'd like to see crown a new champion at Summer BreakDown."

} Jensen nods, laying the title on the table. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"Go on.."

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Well, it's a match we haven't had in awhile. I didn't win, but I was in the very first one... which was also, for that very same championship. Halloween of 2010 at Night of Terror 2."

} Jensen smirks. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"Would you be talking about the EWE's own, Russian Roulette?"

} Christy nods. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I would indeed."

MICHAEL JENSEN
"Consider it done."

} The crowd cheers as Christy takes a seat in the other chair and smiles to Cashmere. Jensen walks around to the table. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"Now to other matters. This match is ready, and should be a big one.. but as you both know, this year's Summer BreakDown, is taking a reflection of the old Extreme OverLoad event. Not every match, but some of the matches, and your match is one of them."

} The crowd cheers once more. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"Being the only time you two met, was in the Guantlet, and it ended in a count out. Let's not see a count out victory at Summer BreakDown... That's why the choices are. Falls Count Anywhere... No Countouts... or a Lumber Jack Match."

} The crowd cheers as Christy and Cashmere both nod, while looking at one another. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"Now that you are aware of that, all that is needed, is to sign on the dotted line."

} Jensen slides the contract in front of Christy, who picks her mic back up. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I have fought tooth and nail for this championship. I have taken on all challengers, even yourself. I don't try to bring up my victory over you at WrestleMania. I do bring up the Guantlet, but not you. It is true, you were in it, but by that point, I was out of it, you completely dominated that portion of the match, I hit one move and barely beat a 10 count."

} Christy shakes her head. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"It may be in th record books, but the way I see it, I ain't really beaten you. I don't brag about it. Jensen has seen to it, that at Summer BreakDown, this time, it's for real, no matter which way it goes. I intend on making it go the same way it always goes though. Brooke, Alessandro, Eighteen, my own Husband, and the Guantlet... I have shown time and time again, why I deserve this Championship. Summer BreakDown, I just may have to do it again."

} Christy winks as she signs the contract and slides it in front of Cashmere. Cashmere looks at it, then slowly stands up as he grabs the last mic for the first time. {

LEON CASHMERE
"You see Christy, it's pretty simple. You and I are good enough that we don't need gimmicks, we don't need some huge backstory. The fact of the matter is we are wrestlers, and at the end of the day, the better wrestler will walk out of this ring, with THAT title."

} He pointed to Christy's waist as the crowd popped {

LEON CASHMERE
"I respect you, Chaos. You've done more for that championship to make it relevant than any champion before you, I respect that you've taken on all comers willingly and you're a fighting champion. With that being said, I hope you respect the fact that I have to do whatever it takes to get that title around MY waist."

} The crowd popped again {

LEON CASHMERE
"I hope you realize that signing this contract means you're signing that title over to ME. I hope you realize signing that contract means your career is in MY hands, and I hope you realize singing that contract means, it's the end of the reign of Christy Chaos...But it's only the beginning for me, because the FUTURE IS NO LONGER FORGOTTEN."

} He leans down and signs the paper in his loopy handwriting and then looks up to Christy and offers her his hand with fire in his eyes. Christy smirks and stands up, returning the handshake. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"It's official.. These two will lock it up for the Undisputed Championship, at Summer BreakDown!"

} Christy and Cashmere keep the handshake locked as the two stare eachother over while the camera's cut to a commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} As the camera's return from commercial Christy is warming up in the ring. The Championship is no longer around her waist, but at the time keeper's table, and the table from the contract signing is gone. "Hell Yeah" by Rev Theory suddenly hits the PA System and the crowd cheers out as Kelsi walks through the curtains. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The following contest is tonight's featured Main Event, set for one fall. On her way to the ring, from Fountain Colorado... KELSI PARR!!"

} Kelsi continues down the ramp and walks up the steps where she enters the ring. Her music begins to fade as she nods to Christy. The ref calls for the bell and the match is under way. {

-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Christy Chaos(c) Vs. Kelsi Parr
[Christy and Kelsi circle the ring for a moment before locking up. Kelsi tries for a suplex, but Christy blocks it. Christy tries for one of her own, but Kelsi blocks as well. Christy locks on a side headlock, until Kelsi goes for a back suplex, Christy flips behind Kelsi though, then quickly hits an inverted DDT. Kelsi rolls over and gets back up as Christy bounces off the ropes, hitting a quick clothesline. Kelsi pops back up as Christy bounces off the opposite ropes and hits another clothesline. Kelsi pops up again, this time Christy hits a springboard cross-body. In the same motion Christy hooks the legs, but Kelsi quickly kicks out.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"And the champion with the first near fall of the match."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yea, yea, good for her."

[Back to their feet Christy hits Kelsi with a hard right, but as she goes for a 2nd one, Kelsi blocks it. Kelsi hits a shot of her own, before Christy blocks. As Christy goes for another swing, Kelsi grabs it and hits an armdrag takedown, that she transitions into an Armbar.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Great counter there."

[Christy fights the hold as Kelsi pulls back. Christy rolls over and turns the hold into a cover, as Kelsi has to let go to kick out. They both get back to their feet where Christy grabs Kelsi and tries to whip her into the corner, but Kelsi holds on and counters it with a whip of her own, that she instead turns into a Short-Arm Clothesline. The crowd cheers as Kelsi smiles herself. Kelsi runs and jumps off the ropes with a springboard clothesline. The crowd cheers this as Kelsi makes the cover, but Christy quickly kicks out.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Near fall there, great move by Kelsi."

JUSTIN WHITE
"This match sucks and you know it."

JONATHAN STEELE
"What is your deal?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Nothing is my deal, you know as well as I do, the view is the only good part of this match."

[As they get back to their feet they trade shots again, until Kelsi hits a snapemare, Kelsi then follows this up by locking in a sleeper hold, with a body scissors. Christy fights it, but won't give in that easily. After being stuck for a little bit, Chirsty pushes herself into position of a cover, which forces Kelsi to release the hold to kick out.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Briliantly done there, by the Champion."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yea, sure, ok."

[They get back to their feet where they trade shots once more. Christy blocks one, then whips Kelsi into the ropes. Kelsi grabs on though, then rolls to the outside to. Christy quickly runs and dives through the ropes, crashing on Kelsi with a suicide dive. The crowd cheers out as both Diva's lay out on the floor.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"In true form, the Champion throwing it all on the line! Chaos will roll on!"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

[The camera's return from commercial as Christy breaks up a count at 7. Christy suddenly leaps off the apron with a moonsault ontop of Kelsi as the crowd roars.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"High action here as we welcome you back to Chaos!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"That was nuts."

[Both Diva's lay there for a moment as the ref goes back to counting. At a count of 5 Christy rolls back into the ring, and Kelsi joins her at a count of 7. The two trade shots until Christy sends Kelsi into the ropes. As Kelsi returns, Christy hits a Tilt-A-Whirl Slam. Christy follows this up with a Standing Moonsault, and covers getting a near fall.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Near fall there for the champion."

[Christy grabs Kelsi and hits a Russian Legsweep that she instantly turns into a cover, but another kick out. As she gets back to her feet, Kelsi rushes at her, but Christy ducks and runs to bounce off the ropes, as Kelsi turns around, Christy hits a side-effect, but in the same fluid motion, locks in the CC Trap!]

JONATHAN STEELE
"CC Trap! The CC Trap is locked in!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Ok, I gotta admit that was good the way she flowed that together."

[Kelsi screams out as Christy continues to crank the pressure. Kelsi fights it off for a little while before driving her knees into the back of Christy's head to break it free. The moment Christy lets go, Kelsi rolls into position and locks in the Sub-Parr!]

JUSTIN WHITE
"And now the Sub-Parr Steele!"

[Christy screams out and suffers the pain for a couple minutes, but makes it to the bottom rope to be broken free. Christy rolls onto the apron and slowly brings herself up, Kelsi quickly grabs her and pulls her through, planting a DDT. Kelsi gets up and stalks Christy. As Christy gets back to her feet, Kelsi grabs her and sets up the K.S.T.F.O. but Christy counters with a Crucifix Pin, that Kelsi kicks out of in the nick of time. As Christy gets up she bounces off the ropes. When Kelsi had just started getting up, Christy nails the Cartwheel Bomb. The crowd cheers as Christy grabs the ropes and pulls herself up. She points up to the fans and they cheer out.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Champion might be thinking it's time for a Star Struck."

JUSTIN WHITE
"This will be it Steele."

[Christy climbs the turnbukle and makes a quick point before leaping off and flipping through the air with the shooting star press, that is her Star Struck, Kelsi throws her knees up at the last second though, causing Christy to crash hard into the damage. Christy holds her gut as Kelsi gets back up. When Christy starts getting back up, still holding her gut, Kelsi plants a Double Arm DDT. Kelsi gets back up and taunts as the crowd gets behind her as well. As Christy staggers up, Kelsi grabs her and once again goes for the K.S.T.F.O. Christy once again counters though, this time spinning and nailing a Chairsmatic Crush!]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Charismatic Crush, out of nowhere!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yep, good night."

[ Christy crawls over and turns Kelsi over as she makes the cover and hooks the leg, the ref slides down... one . . . two . . . three!!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Christy Chaos
Match Time: 10:16
Average: 8.78 - 8.63

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Here is your winner... CHRISTY!! CHAOS!!"

} "Hunt You down" hits while the ref hands Christy her Undisputed Championship and raises her hand. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Hard fought victory for the champion, but a great effort as well for Kelsi Parr."

JUSTIN WHITE
"No one cares about effort, Steele.. All they see are winners and losers... and Kelsi Parr lost."

} Christy helps Kelsi to her feet and shakes her hand. Christy whispers something into her ear and Kelsi looks to the Summer BreakDown ad and nods back to Christy. Kelsi then exits the ring and leaves it to Christy, who climbs the turnbukle to raise up her championship. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"What did Christy say to Kelsi?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I have no way of knowing that Justin, but what I do know, is that this show has come to an end, it's been another great night folks, but we'll see you at Summer BreakDown!!"

} Christy continues to raise her championship as the camera's fade out. {

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: CHRISTY CHAOS(8.78 avg)
2: MALLORY COSTAS(8.77 avg)
3: KELSI PARR(8.63 avg)
4: SYD VICIOUS(8.6 avg)
5: CM PUNK(8.47 avg)

REMAINING
Cliff Morgan (8.4 avg)
John Steel (8.37 avg)
Alessandro/AJ Lee/D-Dawg (8.07 avg)
Harley Havoc (8.0 avg)
Eva De La Cruz (7.97 avg)
Dean Ambrose (7.77 avg)
Mizore (7.67 avg)
Gina Lewis (7.43 avg)
Michelle McCool (7.42 avg)
Curtis Axel (7.3 avg)
Trish Stratus (6.57 avg)
Angela Fortin (5.97 avg)
Annie "Midnight" Fugate (3.43 avg)
Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate (3.4 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT
JON NORTH: Cashmere's speech in the contract signing

SHADIC: Queen's Segments

DUSTIN M: Jensen #1 contender Segment & Dutch Segment

SCARLETT: Eva/Dawg Vs Sons of Liberty

MIKE M: Fortin vs Desario, Ambrose vs Tate, Midnight/Steel Vs Costal Sunshine, and TV Championship

JAY: Axel vs Alessandro, Shield vs HS, Gina vs Michelle, Christy vs Kelsi, Rest of Contract Signing and other segments.

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2013 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Monday Night Chaos #166: August 13th, 2013
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EWE Archives :: Monday Night Chaos-
Jump to: