Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[#6] EWE Summer Slam: August 29th, 2004

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

[#6] EWE Summer Slam: August 29th, 2004 Empty
PostSubject: [#6] EWE Summer Slam: August 29th, 2004   [#6] EWE Summer Slam: August 29th, 2004 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 6:56 am

DATE August 29th, 2004
VENUE Miami Florida
THEME "Never Enough" by Papa Roach
RECOVERY STATUS Recovered with WayBack Machine
NOTE Top and Side GFX not Remastered, They are originals (found by WBM as well) made by Ben, before you go thinkin I was self serving with who's heavily featured lmao

face="Verdana">
:: Summer Slam Show Open ::

:: The cameras show the EWE promo followed by Summer Slam's..."Never Enough" by Papa Roach blasts as Pyro flys! ::

:: The Camera's shoot the crowd then over to King and JR ::

:: Jim Ross :: - Welcome ladies and gentlement to ANOTHER Pay Perview brought to you by EWE!!...this is SUMMER SLAM!!!

:: The King :: - What a night this is gonna be!!

:: Jim Ross :: - That's right...The Elimination Chamber for the World championship!!!

:: The King :: - And the Iron Man for the Heavyweight!!

:: Jim Ross :: - That's right...Too many good matches to even mention!!!

:: Suddenly "No Chance" hits and the crowd Boos as Vince seperates the curtains. ::

:: Vince struts down the ramp and enters the ring. ::

:: Vince Mcmahon :: - Hello ladies and Gentlemen!!!...I have 2 announcements...tonight we have 2 matches for the world and Heavyweight Titles...I want to tell you that...those winners...will Main Event at the next Pay Per View Dynamic Destruction...as it will be the EWE World Champion...vs the EWE Heavyweight champion.....winner will be the EWE Undsiputed World Heavyweight champion!!!....We only need one top title...now as for the other announcement...a new EWE Superstar...He lives here...This Man!!

:: "If Ya Smell" hits and the Crowd explodes as Rock heads down the ramp. He slides in the ring and poses before speaking. ::

:: The Rock :: - FINALLY...THE ROCK HAS COME BACK...TO MIAMI!!!....and...FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME TO E...W....E!!!!....The Single Most Electrifying man is HERE!!...and The Rock is here to lay the Smackdown on all the Candy Assess!!!....IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LOW!!!....WHAT THE ROCK!!!!.....ISSSSSSSSSSSSSS COOOOOOOKIN!!!!!

:: The Crowd cheers as Rock music hits again and he goes backstage. ::

:: Even the Odds ::

:: The scene cuts backstage and we see Derek Daniels along with Joe Puffs. Derek seems to be getting pumped, and he is out in a open area. But from the locker room area we see Mike Foxx, Assassin and Ric Flair walking toward them. Derek turns around and raises his fists for a fight. Flair smirks pounding his fists into his hand which is very shiny, he has brass knucks. A hint of fear is in his eyes as well as Joes as the other three smirk. ::

:: Ric Flair :: - WOOO! Time to even up the odds for that cage match!

:: Assassin smirks and Mike Foxx crosses his arms, as they go to attack suddenly another person steps beside Derek. He is dressed in a white tank top and a pair of blue hean shorts. Billy Kidman has come to even the odds. ::

:: Billy Kidman :: - Hey how about saving some fun for me?

:: Derek Daniels :: - Still want to Even the odds?

:: Says Derek keeping his eyes on Kidman as well. As the three move at one another, cops move in to break up the confromtation. Derek is pushed back toward his locker room as Ric,Mike and Assassin is moved back down the hallway. Derek looks over at Kidman. ::

:: Derek Daniels :: - Why did you do that? I could of handled them.

:: Kidman smiles and offers him a hand. ::

:: Billy Kidman :: - I won't let anyone fight an uneven fight.

:: Derek looks at Joe and Joe nods. Derek nods and offers a hand of trust.

:: Derek Daniels :: - Thanks.

:: Billy Kidman :: - Anytime bro.

:: Derek and Kidman walk off in opposite directions as the screen fades to the ring. ::

:: The scene returns to ringside where two divas are in the ring, Lita and Sable. Suddenly Torrie's music hits and she struts out. She slides down into the ring and the match starts with Sable and Torrie going right at one another. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - Oh lord a cat fight right in the middle of the ring!!

:: The King :: - One thing I want to see is, PUPPIES!!

:: Torrie and Lita then go at it, blonde and red hair flys as Torrie gets the upperhand on both women, she picks up Lita and sends her down with a back elbow, and then closelines Sable down, she bounces off of the ropes and then drops an elbow on the both of them. She gets back up and plays to the crowd a little. She then stands back up. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - And Torrie is in total control of this match, she has been training hard here lately, in the best shape of her life.

:: The King :: - You said it J.R!

:: Sable stands up but Lita catches her with a huge twist of fate and Sable hits the ground hard, but all of a sudden Torrie comes out of no where and rolls Lita up. Torrie hooks the leg and the referee counts a little fast...ONE..TWO..THREE!! The bell rings and Torrie slides out of the ring holding her hand up and smirking at the two divas in the ring who are looking upset. Lita and Sable start fighting and a catfight breaks out as Torrie walks up the ramp with her hand held high in the air by the referee. Jerry Lawler is standing as he claps. ::

Winner Via Pinfall: Torrie Wilson

Match Time: 6:56

:: Jim Ross :: - And what a match that was! Torrie just upset both Divas!

:: The King :: - Billy Kidman is going to be one lucky man tonight JR!

:: Ben and Vince speak backstage ::

:: The scenes open up after the Lita and Torrie match in Emperor Ben's locker room.. He is tapping up his hands.. He has a Emperor t-shirt which is over his wrestling attire.. He pases round and round when Vince enters in a ref t-shirt both smile and shake hands.. ::

:: Ben :: - Vince, what the hell are you doing here?

:: Vince :: - I just thought i'd come out and see my next EWE Heavyweight Champion..

:: Ben :: - Yeah I know Vince, I know.. i'm going to shut up Triple H once and for all and then he's gonna come up with some kinda bullshit that the only reason that I won is because of you.. God I am going to snap that AssHeads ankle tonight..

:: Vince :: - And thats the truth.. ehehe.. Go get them tonight champ..

:: Ben smiles along with Vince as Vince exits the door ::

:: Russo speaks to Dante about the match with Snake ::

:: The scenes open up in the parking lot where Dante has just arrived.. He is in a nice suit when outta the left of the screen.. Dante takes off his glasses and speaks.. ::

:: Dante :: - Is there anything you need?

:: Vince Russo :: - I just wanted to wish you luck on your SummerSlam match.. This could get you the shot at a title that you need.. no wait you deserve...

:: Dante :: - Of course.. i'm going to kick his ass!

:: Randy Orton's theme music begins to blare threw the pa system as Orton steps out from the curtain and steps out onto the stage. Orton stops and poses for the crowd before making his way to the ring!! ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - Ladies and Gentelman this is the four way match for the number one contendership for the Mid-Eastren Championship. Coming to the ring first Randy Orton!!!!!!!!!

:: The crowd begins to cheer as Orton makes his way into the ring!!!!! Randy poses some more before Onidaga theme music then blares threw the pa system. Onidaga then makes his way out onto the stage to a chorus of BOOO"s!!! ::

:: Lilian Garcia ::- Know making his way to the ring, ONIDAGA!!!!!

:: Onidaga rolls into the ring and begins to stare out to the crowd. The crowd continues to boo until Getchu Twisted by Krayzie Bone begins to blare threw the pa system. Kris Jaxson steps out onto the stage to a chorus of Cheers!! Kris makes his way down the aisle shaking hands with the fans. ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - Know making his way to the ring, KRIS JAXSON!!!!!!

:: Kris Jaxson rolls into the ring and begisn to pose as the crowd begins to go nuts! As the crowd is cheering The Dook Shaz theme music hits ant the monster steps out onto the stage. The crowd begins to boo on site of the monster as Dook Shaz begins to make his way down the aisle not taking his eye's off the competitiors!! ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - Know making his way to the ring from parts unknown THE DOOK SHAZ!!!!!!!

:: The Dook Shaz rolls into the ring, as soon as Dook rolls into the ring the ref calls for the bell.. All four men begin to look at one and another trying to size each other up. Nobody throws a punch until Onidga throws a devestaing right hand to the face of Kris Jaxson. Right after the right hand on Jaxson, the Dook Shaz catches Randy Orton with a large boot to the face. Onidaga picks up Kris and puts him into the corner and begins to pound on his mid section. Mean while Dook Shaz begins to lay in right hands to the face of Orton. Orton after five straight right hands to the face falls face first onto the mat. The Dook Shaz then begins to taunt the crowd. As Dook taunts the crowd he is hit from behind by Onidaga and tossed out of the ring. Onidaga then catches Kris Jaxson trying to sneak on him with a huge right hand, but as he catches Kris with that right hand Orton stalks him, as soon as Onidaga turns back around he is caught with the RKO!!!! Orton then goes for the pin. The ref counts 1......2.... The Dook Shaz pulls Orton to the outside of the ring. Dook Shaz then throws Orton into the ringside steps. The crowd begins to taunt Dook when he is outside the ring. Dook Shaz stares at them and then gets back inside the ring and begins to work on Onidaga, who is still feeling the effects of the RKO!! Mean while on the outside Kris Jaxson continues to work on Orton. Kris throws Orton into the crowd and begins to figh Orton all the way up the aisles!! Mean while in the ring, Dook lands a huge leg drop and then pull Onidaga to the corner. Dook Shaz then climbs the turnbuckle looking for the 450 splash. Dook goes for it but misses badly when Onidaga moves out of the way. Onidaga rolls to the center of the ring to catch his breath when all of a sudden Dook sits up. Onidaga has a shocked look on his face when Dook begins to make his way over to Onidaga. Dook then grabs Onidaga, out of self defense Onidaga tries to lay a couple of rights, but The Dook Shaz blocks both rights and catches Onidaga with a couple of huge rights him self! Onidaga then falls hard to the mat as Dook gives the signal for the Deth Drop to the crowds displease!!! Onidaga then begins to slowly make his way to his feet as Dook then sets up Onidaga for the Death Drop!! The Dook Shaz connects with the Death Drop and then begins to taunt the crowd. The Dook Shaz then goes for the pin. The ref counts 1.......2......., but befor the ref's hand was able to hit three Kris Jaxson out of nowhere breaks up the pin. The Dook Shaz then quickly gets to his feet, but as he reaches his feet he is met with some huge right hands by Jaxson. Jaxson lands three right hands and then begins to gain some momentum and bounces off the ropes, but as Jaxson comes of the ropes he is caught by a Dook Shaz boot to the face. The Dook Shaz then picks up Jaxson and sets him up for the Death Drop. Kris senses he is in trouble and then begins to kick Dook Shaz in the left knee cap. Jaxson kicks Shaz three times in the knee and Dook releases Jaxson's thoat. Jaxson grabs his throat right after The Dook Shaz releases it, The Dook Shaz then tries to get back on the offensive but when he comes towards Jaxson he is caught quickly into the Jax-Attack!! Kris Jaxson then goes for the cover and the ref begins to count, 1.......2......3!!!!!!!!!! The ref then calls for the bell!! ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - Ladies and Gentelman the winner of this bout and NNNNEEEWWW Number one contender for the Mid-Eastren Championship, KRIS JAXSON!!!

Winner Via Pinfall: Kris Jaxson

Match Time: 8:39

:: HHH interview ::

:: We see a flash of HBK's momments in EWE.. And it comes across with that he'll be returning soon..The scenes find in HHH's locker room.. Josh Matthews as he is standing right next to the Heavyweight Champion.. ::

:: Josh Matthews :: - Well tonught you Hunter take on Emperor Ben along with Vince as the ref.. We have seen them talking earlier.. what do you have to say to that..

:: Triple H :: - What do you reckon I have to say ey Josh? I am the Game.. sure Emperor Ben likes to kiss Vince McMahon's fat ass but I am the longest reiging Heavyweight Champion.. She I beat White Tiger.. 1...2..3 for this title.. and what I have beaten Ben.. what.. 3 times? 4 times? So I Should be saying.. Emperor who? As far as this means.. It will just prove that he cannot beat me on his best day!

:: HHH tells Josh to leave as he does.. ::

:: The scene cuts back to the parking lot where a 1956 baby blue Impala comes hopping into the arena. The car slowly begins to stop hopping up and down. The car levels out on all fours and the driver and passenger side door's fling open revealing it to be Snake and his new secretary Samantha.. Snake has his white tank top and whte dress pants on with a white badanna draped across his head. Snake pops the trunk and grabs his wrestling gear. Snake and Samantha then begin to make there way into the arena when they are cut off by The Coach! ::

:: Coach :: - Excuse me Snake can i have a moment with you!!

:: Snake :: - Si coach!

:: Coach :: - Well tonight Snake you Take on Paul Mardoux aka Dante Pheonix, what are your thoughts on the match?

:: Snake :: - Well homes, that vato loco Paul or Dante or whatever that esa's name is has made this personal.. You see Coach that vato should not run his mouth like he did all week. I mean all that esa vato did was piss me off homes. So know instead of beating him tonight homes, I plan on hurting him....... You see esa vato no- one tells me there are going to make me bleed homes! NOONE! All you did esa, when you said that and when you mocked me homes, alll you did esa vato was seal your fate homes, because tonight i will walk into SummerSlam a nobody, but tonight homes, I will walk out a number one contender and there is not a damn thing any one of those vato's in the back can do about!!!!! Know Coach i have to go and prepare so get this camera out of my face homes!

:: Snake pushes Coach and the camera man out of the way and makes his way into the arena. The camera then zooms in on Samantha who has an evil grin on her face as the show cuts back to King and Jim Ross!! ::

:: Jim Ross :: - Yeah thats right folks. Snake is in a match up next with the Wrecking Machine Paul Madrox.

:: The King :: - I'm actually looking forward to this match. Everyone is looking to Snake for the next up and comer. But Paul Madrox is looking to stop those roumors and prove he is.

:: Jim Ross :: - Well fans I've heard we have had some interaction backstage.

:: As the camera cuts back to Snake, Paul Madrox and him are already fighting in the parking lot. They exchange rights and left and finally Paul throws Snake into a bunch of chairs and such. They all pile on top of him and he slowly gets back up. Paul starts beating him up, everytime he punches Snake, Snake stumbles toward the arena. ::

:: The King :: - What the hell J,R?!

:: They keep going at it. Snake trying to fight back but him being jumped didin't help. We see them both fighting towards the ring. Snake suddenly drops down to one knee and low blows Paul as the crowd pops. Suddenly the camera goes outside, to the ring, and we see that all of a sudden, through the curtain comes Snake flying out, he hits the ramp and rolls down it until he is right under the ring just about it. The wrecking machine follows him as he gloats as he walks down the ramp. But Snake is smart and crawls under the ring. Paul looks dumbfounded as he walks around the ring looking for Snake. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - And looks like Snake is playing hide and go seek here..

:: Paul lifts up a ring apron quickly and suddenly a white spray comes out and Pauls blinded. Snake slides out with a Fire Extingisher and smirks. He drops it and slides Paul into the ring and he slides in himself. And the bell sounds. ::

:: Jim Ross :: -Finally this match is underway!

:: As beaten up as they already are they go for a little while longer before Snake puts Paul away. ::

Winner Via Pinfall: Snake

Match Time: 6:47

:: WT interview ::

:: The scenes open up backstage as WT has his All American Championship laying over his shoulder.. He has a cocky grin on his face and is feeling his hands togeather next to him is Terri Runnels.. ::

:: Terri :: - Well tonight you White Tiger have a big match with your All American Championship on the line along with Mark Chaos's Mid-Eastern Title

:: White Tiger :: - Ahhhh Mark Cha0s the man who is bringing EWE down.. I mean the guy is a total idiot.. He couldnt stand one minute in the same ring as me.. I mean look.. I am a former Worlds Champ, former Heavyweight.. Heck I have almost won every title here in the Extreme Wrestling Entertainment.. Look on a normal day no one can beat me and you know why Terri? Because when your good your good.. but when your great your me.. and I am White Tiger!

:: WT runs along to get ready for his match ::

"Welcome 2 The Jungle" by Guns N Roses hit's the speaker's as white tiger walks out onto the stage as he does all of his taunts he then walks down the ramp as the ring announcer begins to speak

Lilia Garcia:the following match up is scheuled for one fall and introducing first weighing in at a complete 239 lbs and he is from larmie,wyoming he is the All American Champion Whie Tiger!!!!!!!!

and in the ring he is the Mid Eastern Champion Mark Chaos!!!!!!!!!

Mark chaos ties up with white tiger both men start off with some strugle but white tiger does some quick thinking and deliver's a hard elbow to the face,white tiger then backs up a bit and kicks mark chaos in the mid section and delivers a ddt and starts to stomps away on mark chaos he then stops for a second and taunts the crowd he picks up mark chaos and does a front face lock and suplex's him white tiger

White Tiger then starts to go to turnbuckle number one he then pass to number two but mark chaos starts to pull him back he whips white tiger into the turnbuckle and mounts him has he strikes white tiger with five hard right hands ,mark chaos then does an fujwa armbar on white tiger but white tiger power's out of it white tiger goes over to a corner to catch his breath he waits for mark chaos to trun around he runs and does a clothseline white tiger then starts to go around the ring touching the first turnbuckle he then passes the second then the third but before he can reach the fourth one mark chaos runs at him and does a flying cross body mark chaos then does a cross arm bar for a minute or two then white tiger reaches the ropes to break up the hold

King:: this is exciting JR vince mcmahon is a genius!

Jr:quit sucking up king

White tiger then pulls him self up by the ropes white tiger then grapples with him whit tiger delivers a short arm clothseline knocking him hard to the ground white tiger then does a double knee drop onto mark chaos ribs ,mark then gets back up he runs at white for a spear but white tiger moves out of the corner and white tiger kicks mark chaos in the mid-section and delives the tiger -snare!!!!

JR:white tiger has locked in the tigersnare!!

King:but there's no submission!

Mark chaos then starts tapping out from the pain but the ref let's the match continue due to no submission white tiger then goes after the turnbuckles one two three and four the ref then rings the bell

Lilian Garcia:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner and the new mid eastern and all american champion White Tiger!!!!!

Winner Via 4 corners: White Tiger

Match Time: 15:50

:: Hardcore Lion and Andriod have a laugh ::

:: The screen show's WT and Andriod laughing at WT as he goes backstage.. ::

:: Hardcore Lion :: - This idiot will be dead once I get him one on one..

:: Andriod #18 :: - Of course.. I mean when it came to the bed.. There was no good in the jungle.

:: Both share a laugh ::

:: Trish and Ben talk ::

:: Trish is shown warming up when Ben enters.. They share a kiss and begin to chat.. ::

:: Ben :: Ahhh hows it going honey.. Havent seen you in awhile..

:: Trish :: - I know.. Been kinda pissed about that but dont worry.. after I rip Jenny's hair out i'll have more time for you..

:: Both share another kiss before Trish leaves.. We get a close up on Ben's face ::

The lights in the arena begin to flash as Welcome to the Jungle plays. Jenny walks out getting cat calls from the fans. She gets in the ring Stacy Keibler style much to the joy of the fans on that side of the arena. She walks mid ring and waves to the fans. she gets a microphone.

Lilia Garcia:Ladies and gentlemen this match is scheuled for one fall and it's for the ewe Womens championship and this a miami Street Fight Introducing first the Number One Contender Jenny Rodgers!!

Lilian: and her opponent...being accompanied by Tyson Tomko....from Toronto Ontario Canada!...she is the EWE Women's Champion...Trish Stratus!!

Time to rock n roll hit's the speaker's by lil kim trish and tyson tomko then makes there way into the ring then all of sudden

"Russo's Music starts to blair through the arena as the fans cheers Vince Russo:Ok settle down i am here tonight for a reason i wanna see a fair fight so i am announcing that everyone is banned from ringside along with that there is no outside interferrence! now let's get this match on!!

Tyson tomko then heads back up the ramp to the locker room as the matche starts

Trish starts things of with a spear to jenny rodgers,jenny starts to cling on to trish as the two women starts rolling in the ring yanking at each others hair as they roll out of the ring

Trish get's up and starts to stomp away on jenny but jenny catches her foot and pushe's the here backwards as she falls to the ground jenny then looks under the ring
for a weapon and finds one she pulls out a trash can lid and smashes it over trish's head jenny drops it on the floor and nails a ddt onto it to trish,trish then get's back up by pulling her self up with the barricade
and goes for a clothseline but jenny ducks it and clothselines trish,jenny picks up trish and irish whips her into the steel steps as she flips over them trish starts to crawl up the ramp
jenny pulls out another weapon from underneath the ring she pulls out a stop sign and carries it with her they get half way to the ramp where trish his finally up on her feet jenny
nails trish in the back with it but she doesn't go down trish kicks jenny,jenny drops the stop sign and trish picks it up and nails her on the head trish picks up jenny she put her between her legs setting up for a powerbomb but trish rips off her shirt and powerbombs her onto the stage
trish goes for a cover

One TWO Thrrrr kick out

JR:wow what a hellaicious match we have here ladies and gentlemen

King:yeah one good thing about it is it has Puppies init woooooo oooooooooo

jenny gets up and grapples with trish and sends her flying into the titantron set smashing trish's head off it and jenny goes for a pin

one two thrrrr kick out! trish kicks out jenny and trish head back stage to where a bunch of tables are trish sets two up in a row and powerbombs jenny into both of them from two more stakced up
and trish goes for a cover

ONE TWO Three!!!!!!!

Winner Via Pinfall: Trish Stratus

Match Time: 15:35

:: WT Get's Attacked ::

:: White Tiger is leaving with both his titles and bags in hand when outta no where Hardcore Lion and Andriod #18 attack White Tiger they stomp away at him.. As Lion holds up WT as Andriod smirks and nails the World Title over WT's head.. They both laugh before exiting ::

:: Never gonna stop by Rob Zombie begins to play over the pa system, as smoke begins to fill the stage. Edge then appears out of the smoke and begins to make his way down the aisle. ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - Ladies and Gentelmen this is the the four way ladder match for the X-CORE Championship!! Making his way to the ring from Toronto, Ontario Canada, and wieghing in at 240 pounds he is EDGE!!!!

:: Edge slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle to a mix reaction from the crowd. As Edge jumps down his music cuts off. The all of a sudden Hardcore Lion's theme music hits and and HL begins to make his way out to the ring!! ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - Know coming to the ring Hardcore Lion!!!

:: HL slides into the ring and walks over to a corner not taking his eye's off Edge!! As HL and Edge stare each other down You cant Hide begins to play over the pa system as the crowd erupts in cheer's. Billy Kidman then walks out onto the stage and makes his way down the aisle shaking fan's hands!! ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - Know coming to the ring from Allentown Penneslvanyia, wieghing in at 195 pounds he is BILLY KIDMAN!!!

:: Kidman rolls into the ring and stares up at the X-Core Championship hanging high above. Kidman then stares at HL and Edge until Grand theft Autum hits the pa system!! Sean Lewis then makes his way onto the stage to a chourus of cheers. Sean then begins to make his way down towards the ring. Sean stops half way and takes a look at his X-Core championship hanging high above. ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - Know making his way to the ring his is the current X-CORE CHAMPION SEAN LEWIS!!!!

:: Sean slowly makes his way into the ring. Sean gets into the ring and the ref calls for the bell. Right off the bat Edge clothslines Sean to the outside of the ring. Edge then quickly makes his way outside of the ring and begins to beat on Sean. Inside the ring Kidman is connection on some huge right hands onto the face of HL. HL gets backed up into the corner, Kidman then continues to beat on HL knocking HL down to the to the bottm turnbuckle. Kidman then backs up a couple feet and begins to drive his knee into HL's face. On the outside Sean has turned the tide on Edge and is bouncing Edge's face off the steel steps! Edge fall the ground after having his face thrown into the steel stairs. Edge's face then begins to bleed from the forehead. Sean see's the blood and gets a huge grin across his face. Sean then reaches underneath the ring and pulls out a steel chair. Sean shows the crowd, but as he turns back around towards the ring he caught with baseball slide by Kidman. The chair bounces off of Sean's skull knocking him out cold and busting Sean wide open from the forehead. Edge then rolls back into the ring and catches Kidman with a huge spear. As Edge gets up and begins to get a second wind he is caught with a huge clothsline by HL knocking Edge out to the outside. HL wastes no time and goes to the outside and grabs the ladder. HL then slides the ladder into the ring and then sets it up in the middle of the ring and quickly begins to climb it. HL is halfway up the ladder until Sean pulls him down to the mat. Sean then climbs the ladder half way and then looks at the crowd, Sean smiles and jumps off hitting HL with a huge splash. HL rolls to the outside of the ring and Sean rolls around holding his mid section. As Sean is gasping for air Kidman is on the outside grabbing Tables from underneath the ring. Kidman slides in one table into the ring and sets three tables up outside of the ring. Kidman sets up two tables side by side and then stacks the third one up ontop of the two tables. Kidman then rolls himself into the ring and begins to lay kicks into the mid section of Sean. While Kidman is stomping on Sean Edge rolls into the ring and begins to set up the one table in the ring. Edge. Edge then rolls back outside the ring and then begins to stomp on an already hurt HL. Mean while in the ring Kidman pulls an hurt Sean over to the corner. Kidman climbs the ropes and goes for the Shotting Star Press. Kidman nails it perfectly. The move takes alot out of both superstars. Edge notices the move and quickly slides into the ring and goes right on the offensive on an hurt Kidman. Edge begins to lay knees into the mid section of Kidman. Edge then throws Kidman into the turnbuckles, Edge quickly goes for another spear but Kidman moves sending Edge shoulder first into the ring post. Edge falls to the outside. Kidman then slowly makes his way towards the set up ladder and begins to slolwy make the long climb. Kidman grabs his mid section with every step. Kidman finally reaches the top and reaches up for the title, Kidman touches the gold before HL grabs Kidman by the tights. Kidman continues to reach for the title, but he cannot grab it. HL then begins to land forarms to the lower back of Kidman knocking the wind out of Kidman. HL then quickly runs over to the other side of the ladder and begins to climb it, Kidman then reaches for the title again but is cut off by three straight right hands by HL. Kidman begins to lean back, almost falling to the mat below. Kidman holds on and hits HL with three straight right hands. HL almost falls off, but he is able to hold on. Kidman then reaches for the title one last time while HL is holding his head. Kidman touches it again but as he tries and grabs it Sean pushes over the ladder and sends HL and Kidman through the three tables set up on the outside. Kidman and HL lay motionless while Sean sets back up the ladder. Sean then moves the last table to the right of the ladder. Sean then begins to climb the ladder. With every step he holds his beaten ribs, but on the other side of the ladder an hurt Edge begins to climb the ladder as well. Sean and Edge reach the top of the ladder at the same time. Sean is the first to start throwing punches. Sean connects with two straight left hands. Edge then fires back with two right hands. Sean then again goes for two more left hands but Edge counters them, Edge then grabs Sean's head and bounces it off the top of the ladder and pushes him off the ladder. Sean falls fast to the table sitting below, Sean crashes threw the table and lays knocked out cold. Edge then reaches up and grabs the title off the hook and the bell sounds. ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - Ladies and Gentelmen the winner of the match and NNNEEEWW X-CORE CHAMPION!!! EDGE!!!!

:: Edge throws the title over his shoulder and slowly makes his way down the ladder. When Edge gets to the bottom he see's EMT's rushing to Hardcore Lion's aid. Edge also see's Sean moving, Edge walks over to Sean and helps him up. Edge and Sean then shake hands, As Edge and Sean shake hands Edge kicks Sean under the belt knocking Sean to the ground. Edge then picks up Sean and gives him the Edgecution!!! Edge then raises his newly won championship to the crowd as the crowd boo's!!!! ::

Winner Via Retrival: Edge New Champion

Match Time: 16:46

:: Toxic interview... cut off.. ::

:: The scenes open up with Toxic as he is looking at the crowd backstage right next to him is Michael Cole as they look as if they are gonna cut a interview but when outta no where Y2J attacks Toxic from behind and rams him into the wall.. Jericho pulls out a chair and whacks it repeatingly on Toxic's back.. Y2J locks in the Walls Of Jericho and 2 minutes later finally breaks.. Jericho spits on Toxic before leaving ::

:: As the last match finishes up. We see that Lillian Garcia slowly climbs into the ring. A large cage is being put up around the ring. Its chain link sides solid and not moving as they do so. As the cage gets sat up. We see the cage door open and the referee step in. Lillian Garcia holds the mic to her lips as the crowd is on its feet. ::

:: Lillian Garcia :: - The following match up will be a Cage Match!!

:: The crowd pops loudly. Suddenly we hear Mike Foxx's music "Dead Cell" By Papa Roach hits. The fans boo loudly as Mike makes his way out on stage slowly and is followed by Ric Flair. Mike Foxx makes his way down to the ring and walks around the cage. Testing it each time he walks by. Finally he walks through the door and he looks around the cage. He looks over at Flair and Flair nods. Flair walks back down the steps and to his respective side of the cage. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - And Mike Foxx has made his way into the ring. He looks ready to roll!

:: Suddenly "Headstrong" Blasts over the systems as Derek Daniels bounces out of stage pumping up the crowd. They are going crazy. Derek looks to the entrance ramp as he gets halfway down it, and points to it. Joe Puffs comes walking out with a smile on his face. The camera focus's in on Ric Flairs face. Mike Foxxs is deadlocked on Derek who has a grin on his face. Derek walks around the cage once, and then glides up the steps and through the ropes. Lillian gets out of the ring and the referee outside locks the lock on the door. The two men are locked inside of the cage. They look at one another waiting for the bell to ring. ::

:: The King :: - These men are ready to go at it JR! Look at them! Whats this?

:: Suddenly, over the speakers comes "No Chance in Hell!" And Vince Mcmahon walks out on stage looking very happy. He holds a microphone to his lips. Mike and Derek look toward the ramp. ::

:: Vince Mcmahon :: - As you all know there will be a match, at Dynamic Destruction that will crown a Undisputed World Heavyweight title! But just who will be a number one contendor for that title? Well at the Pay perveiw, there will be a match, that will be a number one contendership! And one person will be gaurenteed a spot tonight, and that is the winner of this CAGE MATCH! RING THE DAMN BELL!

:: The bell sounds and Derek looks around and smirks and poses for the crowd. Mike Foxx makes a B-line for the cage. He starts to climb up it. But Derek runs over to him and grabs him by the tights and pulls him back down. Mike lands on his feet and catches a hard right to the jaw. Mike stumbles and returns a punch. Derek throws one. They start boxing one another No referee or nothing to stop them. Derek goes down hard to the mat and Mike starts to stomp away. Then he makes a break for the cage agian. Derek is quick back to his feet and pulls him down agian. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - And look at Mike Foxx looks like he is going for a quick escape from the cage. But Derek is to quick for him. Looks like Mike is going to have to go for another game plan

:: Derek sends Mike into the ropes and bends down but Mike sends a knee right into his face. Derek stands up and gets a hard closeline. Derek holds his collar bone as he stands up slowly and gets a kick to the gut. Mike then drops a forearm down on his back. Derek drops back down to his stomach and coughs. Mike smirks and mounts Derek and starts punching him right in the back of the head. Derek tries to cover up. But by the time he does. Mike Foxx gets off and taunts the crowd. Joe is cheering Derek on while Flair is cheering Mike on. Woo'ing everytime he gets a chance. Derek slowly stands up and he gets another hard knee to the gut. Quickly Mike bounces off the ropes and nails Derek with a huge neck breaker. Derek rolls over agisnt the ropes and between them and the cage holding his neck. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - And Mike Foxx is setting Derek on fire here, he is really showing him how it is done!

:: Slowly Derek stands up between the rope and Mike rushes at him and gives him a hard shoulder block. Smashing him into the cage. Derek winces and starts to fall down but Mike comes back agian..And then tries agian, but this time Derek tries to duck. But he fails and is hit hard. He drops down and rolls back under. Mike shows off a little more and starts to stomp Derek once more. Derek braces himself for another stomp. But as he comes down with his foot Derek pushes himself and rolls between Mikes legs. Mike turns around and tries to find a kick in Dereks midsection, Derek catches the foot and grins at Mike. Mike is in shock as he goes to kick Derek with his other foot. But Derek catches it and nails Mike with a spinning spine buster. Derek bounces back up and holds the back of his head. Taking this time to regroup instead of attacking. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - Smart move by Derek Daniels here. He needs to stay on offence. Mike Foxx is trying to keep the offence on Derek. Way to think by Derek, he now knows he can't fight a defenceive fight.

:: The King :: - Don't get all technical there JR. I just want to see Mike beat the Hell out of Derek!

:: Mike slowly gets to his feet and he runs at Derek for a closeline, but Derek ducks it and catches Mike with a neck breaker of his own. Mike hits the mat hard but so does Derek. Derek rolls over agisnt the ropes looking a little dazed. Mike however is crawling toward the cage once agian. He starts to climb, but Derek bounces off the ropes, and leaps high into the air and dropkicks Mike right agisnt the cage. Mike is holding on with one hand, the chainlink print on his stomach. He tries to hang on but Derek bounces off the ropes agian and leaps in the air for a dropkick but Mike Foxx was playing dead. He leaps off the top rope and nails Derek with a closeline. Derek does a back flip in mid air and lands on his back. Mike is on his knees now. Bretheing fairly hard now. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - And thse men are already trying to kill one another five minutes into the match!

:: The King :: - Thats what I love to see JR! A good bloody brutal match.

:: Derek stands up and swings a wild punch at Mike but he misses. Mike grabs Derek by the head and goes to throw him into the cage but Derek stops and pushes Mike into the ropes face first. He bounces off backwards and Derek catches him with a superkick right in the back of the head. Mike falls to his knees and then flat on his face. Now it is Dereks turn to climb the cage. He walks over to it slowly and looks up and starts to climb. The crowd is going wild, he is about half way up above the ropes when Mike Foxx comes running toward him. Mike climbs up on the ropes and nails Derek with a low blow. Derek holds on but barely. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - Desperation move from the man known as Mike Foxx! But that is all legal in a cage match!

:: Mike hooks one arm around Dereks neck and the other around his leg. He sweeps him forward agisnt the cage. Dereks head bounces off and then Mike sweeps them both back. He nails a huge russian leg sweep. Both of them bounce off the mat hard and Derek rolls away quickly holding his head. Mike is sprawled out on the mat. He slowly comes to life as Derek is still down by the ropes. Mike looks at Derek and moves toward him and picks him up by the hair and hooks Derek for a suplex. He lifts him up into the air and holds him there for a while. ::

:: The King :: - Look at the strengh! He is holding Derek up letting all of his blood rush to his head! Nice move by Mike Foxx.

:: And then quickly after a few secounds he drops Derek with a suplex. Derek sits up quickly and starts to fall back down on his back, but Mike Foxx catches him in a sleeper hold. Already dizzy, Mike Foxx locks the hold in tight and lays down on the mat with Derek. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - And Damn that Mike Foxx. He is smart! He knows that if he knocks Derek out then he can climb the cage easily.

:: Derek looks to be out, his face blood red. But just as Mike is about to let go. We hear the fans start chanting something. ::

:: Fans :: - DDD....DDD....DDD....DDD...DDD

:: Mike Foxx shakes his head to the crowd and holds Derek tighter but suddenly Derek raises a fist into the air and starts to pump it into the air. Derek starts kicking his foot. He is getting life from the fans. He makes his way to a sitting postion, then his knees, then halfway up. Finally he is standing. He sends a sharp elbow into the gut of Mike, the another, then another. He pushes Mike off of him and into the ropes. Goes for a closeline but Mike ducks. Derek bounces off the other ropes and comes back with a huge flying closeline. Mike Foxx hits hard on the ground. Derek hits and rolls over. He is on his knees catching his breath. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - My god, these men are giving these fans all that they have got for this match. How much longer can this match go on?

:: The King :: - As long as Mike wants it to. He controls this match JR, not dumb ol' Derek! All muscules no brains!

:: Derek looks at the cage and points to it. He grabs Mike by the head and picks him up. He points to one side of the crowd, they cheer loudly. He runs and tosses Mike right into the cage fast first. Mike bounces off of it and Derek catches him and sends him into the opposite side. Mike hits agian hard, the cage not giving at all. Derek then sends him into the other wall of chain link fence. Mike bounces off once agian. As he stumbles back toward Derek agian, he picks Mike up on his shoulder, and runs toward the wall of chain and tosses Mike javiline like right into the cage. Mike falls between the ropes and cage. The camera does a close up on him. He is bleeding now from the forehead. Ric Flair is livid on the outside. Derek walks over to Mike and goes to pick him up. He does and he sends him one last time into the cage. Derek walks over to the cage wall and starts to climb up it slowly. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - And Derek Daniels is going to win this match. Mike Foxx is losing blood quickly now. But what is this!

:: The King :: - Hahaha! Look at that JR!

:: Ric Flair is climbing up the the cage on the other side of Derek. Joe doesn't spot this because he is on the other side, and Dereks body is blocking Flairs own. As Derek gets to the top, he looks back down and suddenly a hard chop comes across Dereks chest, he losses his grip and falls but grabs onto the top of the cage. Mike Foxx, blood running down his face and chest now is back up even with Derek. He moves to the top of the cage and grabs Dereks head for a DDT from a sitting position on the top rope. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - No! OH MY GOD IT WILL KILL DEREK!

:: The King :: - Do it do it! DDT!

:: Mike looks around and does a tarnado DDT from sitting on the top of the cage. Dereks head is drove into the mat and Mike Foxx spits up blood and rolls to the side. Derek lies there motionless in the ring. The fans are on their feet screaming. The camera focus on Dereks face. His eyes are wide open, but there is a far away look for him. Knowing that the lights are on but no one is home. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - I don't see how Derek is even awake after that DDT. Holy Cow! Did you see his head bounce off of the mat?

:: The King :: - Now all Mike has to do is climb that cage!

:: Mike slowly gets to his feet, his face now a cut up bloody mess. Derek is out and down. Mike smirks and spits right on Derek and walks over him and starts to climb the cage. He climbs slowly to the almost very top. Taking a break every now and then due to the extreme bleeding. He gets to the top and swings one leg and then another over the bar. But Derek pushes himself up quickly and stumbles over to the ropes. He climbs on them and with one bounce of the ropes he is to the main bar on top. He grabs Mike by the arm and Mike legs go with the other hand trying to drop. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - If Derek legs go he will give the match to Mike! Hold on Derek!

:: The King :: - Derek can't take the pressure, his head has to be busting, he has to let go!.

:: But Derek hooks Mikes other arm and pulls him over with all he can muster. He flips Mike over the bar and he lands in the center of the ring with a huge thud. Derek starts to climb down the other side but suddenly Ric Flair grabs a chair and runs, but not toward Derek, he nails both Referees with the chair. Just as Derek hits the ground. Derek has thought he won the match but no referee has seen it. Ric Flair proceeds to attack Derek when Joe puffs rounds the corner and nails Flair with a punch. They start going at it. In the chaos, the fans boo loudly as Assassin starts running toward the ring, just as Derek tries to wake up a referee. He nails Derek from behind with a forearm. Derek goes headfirst to the ground and rolls a few times before coming to a stop agisnt the barracade. Assassin reaches into the referees pockets and pulls out a shiny key. Ric and Joe still going at it. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - No! What the hell is this! You call this fair! You call this being the better man? Damn it! Assassin is about to screw Derek out of a win!

:: The King :: - Well Joe Puffs just attacked Ric Flair so it is only fair I guess.

:: Assassin throws the cage door open and walks over and gets Derek and a chair. He throws the chair into the ring, and then throws Derek through the ropes. Mike is still down in the center of the ring. Assassin rolls Mike over, and then throws the chair down in the center of the ring. He picks Derek up and nails him witht the Assassination. Derek rolls over and groans in pain. But has the guts to stand up. He uses the ropes, and Assassin nails him with a headshot with the chair. Derek falls down to his knees and Assassin nails him agian. Derek falls face first, but as the referee wakes up, Assassin gets out of the ring and locks the door back and tosses the key on the floor. He then runs back up the ramp and dissapears. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - What a cheat! Mike Foxx is starting to move, but look at Derek!

:: The King :: - Hahaaaa! Climb Mike! It's your time to show Derek Daniels who is boss!

:: Derek is in his own pool of blood. Mike smirks sadisticly and walks over and picks Dereks limp body up, and places him inbetwen the top and bottom rope, he rakes Dereks face across the cage countless times. Derek falls back into the ring. Not even moving. Mike stumbles around and goes to climb the cage, he climbs it slowly, after about 5 minutes he is finally up on the top bar agian. Derek is slowly getting to his feet. Mike lays his head down and rests as Derek slowly climbs up after him, both of their faces is covered in blood. Derek reaches the top where Mike is resting. He nails Mike with a fist, Mike fights back, they exchange punches. Derek almost falling once or twice. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - Dangerous territory for both men!

:: Derek stands fully up on the bar and so does Mike. Mike swings at Derek and stumbles and Derek pushes him off. Mike once agian lands flat of his back 15 feet down. Derek looks around at the crowd. Instead of climbing down, he angles himself to where Mike is laying. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - No Derek! Climb down while you can! Climb down while you can!

:: The King :: - Is this kid crazy or what JR?! He wants that Number one contendor spot at the Pay per veiw!

:: Derek looks around and raises his fist into the air, he flys off the top of the cage with a HUGE Dynamic Dive. (Money Shot) And he nails it. Derek bounces off and holds his gut, but he forces himself back on his feet. Mike sputters blood as Derek looks down at him and smirks through the blood and slowly climbs the cage. He gets to the top beam and starts to climb down the other side. He gets about half way down and just drops. Joe, who has knocked out Flair comes running. The cage rasies above the ring for a secound as EMTS rush in quickly to take care of Mike Foxx. He is out cold. Derek has a grin on his face as the bell rings. Blood all over him. ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - And the winner of this bout...Dynamic..DEREK DANIELS!!

:: The crowd goes nuts as Derek raises a fist into the air, he pushes through the EMTs and starts to limp up the ramp with Joe as his side. Mike is still out as Derek gets to the top of the ramp. He points down at Mike and smirks and raises his hand one more time in victory. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - Thank god! This war between Mike Foxx and Derek Daniels ended in a cage match tonight. And Derek Daniels just came out on top! We will have to go to a short break while we get the ring cleared up. Stay tuned fans.

:: The screen fades into a Dynamic Destruction Promo as Derek stands at the top of the ramp with his hand up. He won the war. ::

:: Triple H and Steph talk. ::

:: Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are shown talking in Aytch's locker room.. ::

:: Triple H :: - Tonight I will show Ben that he does not attack no women thats carrying a baby especially when they are carrying mine!

:: Steph :: - Thats right.. you prove to him that you are the Game!!

:: Triple H :: - Oh I will

:: Triple H leaves to go to the match ::

:: TO BE CONTINUED ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

[#6] EWE Summer Slam: August 29th, 2004 Empty
PostSubject: Summer Slam 2004: Part Two   [#6] EWE Summer Slam: August 29th, 2004 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 6:57 am

:: PART TWO ::

:: The crowd is calm and most are just sitting back down from a bathroom or junk food break. They are ready for the main events. The first being the Iron Man match. St. Anger by Metallica begins to play over the P.A. system and the crowd gets on their feet. Emperor Ben appears on stage and he walks towards the ring with his head held high. He gets in and taunts a little before The Game by Motorhead hits. ::

:: Triple H walks out from behind the curtain. The arena is dark with only flashing colors revealing him. Then a spotlight goes on the champion as he spits out a little bit of water. Triple H makes it to the apron and then he spits out the rest of his water and tosses the water bottle. He gets into the ring where Vince and Ben are waiting. He raises his title and hands it to Vince to raises it again. ::

:: The bell rings and the match begins. Both men lock up and then Triple H delivers a powerful knee to Ben's gut, knocking him to the floor. Ben gets up quick and catches an arm bar take-down on Triple H, keeping the hold on him as Triple H strugles to get out of it. Eventually Triple H does, getting up as Ben keeps the hold. Triple H tosses Ben towards the ropes and then jumps at him with a flying knee but Ben quickly moves out of the way. He pushes Triple H to the ropes who bounces back with his back facing Ben. Ben hits a drop toe hold, Triple H's head bounces off the mat. He quickly goes for his Emperor's Doom and holds it for a few seconds before Triple H scrambles to the ropes. Vince let's Ben hold the move for a little longer before pushing him off. Ben tells Vince to show if as he tries the move again. Triple H is quick to react as he kicks Ben in the shin and then gets up. He throws a right and then a right to the kidney. Ben tries to counter with a few rights of his own but Triple H knocks him down. Triple H locks in the Indian Death Lock as Ben pounds the mat with his fist and then Vince counts it as a fall. ::

:: A furious Ben pulls off a surprise Emperor's Wrath when both men stand on their feet. Triple H rolls to the outside of the ring and Ben argues with Vince claiming he didn't tap just as Triple H tries to get a quick pin, he rolls Ben up from behind but doesn't even get a one count. Triple H gets up with a shocked face and he gets a suplex delivered to him. Then another... then Ben tries for a third but Triple H counters with a suplex of his own. Both men are down for a while and they get up at the eight. They run at each other and Ben gets the clothesline. Ben pulls Triple H up by the hair and talks a little bit of trash. He kicks Triple H in the gut and sets up for the Pedigree but Triple H flips him over his back and slowly gets up. Triple H then slides out of the ring and grabs a sledgehammer. Vince tells Triple H to keep it outside of the ring but Triple H just doesn't listen. He slides inside the ring with the hammer and as Ben gets up and turns around Triple H plants it on his face. Ben falls to the ground and Vince grabs the hammer. Triple H turns around furiously as Vince DQ's him. The match is now tied. ::

:: Triple H argues some more with Vince as Vince then delivers a stunning blow to the head of Triple H with Triple H's own sledge hammer. Ben gets up just before both men are counted out and he picks up the hammer looking at Vince. Vince has an evil grin on his face. Vince helps Triple H up and then Ben comes running with the hammer in hand. He nails Triple H over the head, causing a gash on the forehead. Blood begins to run down and Ben and Vince smile as Ben covers and gets a quick count. Ben is now in the lead. ::

Ben goes to the nearest corner and leans, catching his breath. Vince begins to count out Triple H and he barely gets up on the nine count. Ben looks furious and he comes running at Triple H but is taken down as Triple H delivers a nice knee to the gut. Triple H can't stand though and he falls to the ground himself. Both men are already exausted and there is about half an hour left in the match up. Vince makes the ten count and a double count out is delivered. Ben is still in the lead with four falls. ::

:: Vince starts the count over again but this time Ben gets up on the five count. Triple H just seconds after. Ben begins to run at Triple H who ducks and pulls down the top rope, sending Ben flying to the outside. Triple H climbs out and throws Ben into the steel steps then on top of the outside table. Vince warns Triple H not to do anything stupid but he doesn't listen! Triple H delivers a Pedigree to the outside... through a table. Vince yells at Triple H to get in the ring and he does, bringing Ben in with him. Triple H covers Ben but Vince refuses to count, he eventually does and Triple H gets a SLOW three count. The match is tied up once again. ::

:: Triple H gets up first and he helps Ben up, grabbing a little bit of hair. Ben gets thrown against the ropes and Triple H connects with a vicious clothesline. Triple H throws a few kicks to Ben's kidney as he is down and Vince tells him to back off. Triple H picks Ben up and gives him a neckbreaker. Ben looks like he is done for as Triple H pulls off one of Ben's moves, the Emperor's Doom. Ben is quick to reverse the move and bring Triple H down to his knees where Ben then delivers a kick to the abs. Triple H curls over in pain, kicking the mat with his feet. Ben then gets the Emperor's Doom locked in. Triple H can't hold as he taps but Ben doesn't release the hold. ::

:: Triple H crawls to the ropes where Ben gets angry and releases the hold. Triple H pulls himself to the outside of the ring and reaches under the ring. Ben follows and Triple H gets a chair shot without Vince seeing! Vince looks on as Triple H scrambles to hide the chair and he picks up Ben and tosses him on the inside. Triple H tosses in the chair and looks at Vince. Vince gets on his knees and begs for Triple H to spare him. Triple H then plants Vince with a huge chair shot to the head. He turns around and dodges a punch from Ben, also hitting him over the head. Triple H then throws the chair down and picks up Ben, he delivers a Pedigree onto the chair and rolls him over. Ben is bleeding, just like Triple H, just worse. Triple H picks up Vince and tells him he better count. Triple H pins and Vince counts... but the three count is more like twelve. The match is once again at a tie as Triple H and Ben lay staring at the roof. ::

:: Suprisingly Ben gets up first but Triple H manages to set up for the Pedigree. There are only seconds left on the clock as Vince picks up the chair and hits Triple H over the head. Ben grabs his ankle and locks in the Emperor's Doom! The clock counts down... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... the time is up! It's a draw though! Ben keeps the lock in place as Triple H yells in pain. Stephanie McMahon's music then hits the air as Ben gets let's go of the hold. Triple H runs to the outide and the cameras see Steph scrambling down the ramp with Vince Russo. She gets Russo a mic and then he explains that the match MUST continue under sudden death rules! Ben looks pissed off and he yells at Russo and Steph! Vince McMahon also yells as Steph and Russo walk up the ramp with a smile. Ben goes to the outside and he brings in Trips. He holds him up as Vince grabs the steel chair. Vince pulls back to swing and WHAM... Triple H moves and Ben is laid out of the mat with blood pouring out of his head. Vince looks pissed. He pulls back once again and WHAM... out of no where Shawn Michaels delivers a HUGE super kick right to the chin of Vince. No one even saw him come in. Vince is laying flat on the mat right beside Ben and Triple H looks worried at Shawn. HBK just smiles and tears off his HBK shirt revealing a referee shirt. Triple H knods and he covers Ben. HBK slowly counts... 1... 2... 3! Triple H regains his title! HBK grabs the title and hands it to Triple H. He raises Triple H's hand and they walk out together. The crowd unasure of what is going on. ::

Iron Man Results
Ben: 5 Falls
Triple H: 5 Falls

Winner Via Sudden Death: Triple H

Match Time: 64:23

:: Lilian is standing in the ring with a mic. ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - Ladies and Gentlemen we have now reached our MAIN EVENT....It is an Elimination Chamber and is for the EWE World Championship!!!....2 Superstars will start the match and the remaining four will be locked in their own seperate chambers...after 5 minutes a superstar will randomly be released into the match....the last Remaining Superstar will be the EWE World Champion!!!

:: Y-2-J Lights up the Titian Tron as "Break Down the Walls" hits the PA System. Pyro shoots up as Jericho comes through the curtains doing the basic pose before heading down the ramp. ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - Introducing 1st...from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada!!...weighing in at 231 lbs....Y2J Chris Jericho!!!

:: The Crowd gives a mixed reaction as Jericho struts down the ramp. He walks up the steps and enters the Chamber. He walks over and enters his directed Chamber. Then "Meant To Live" (Instrumental) Hits and the crowd Cheers as Toxic seperates the Curtains. ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - Now on his way to the ring...From Ottawa, Ontario, Canada!...weighing in at 225 lbs...he is the EWE International Champion...Toxic!!!

:: Toxic runs down the ramp and gets in the Chamber...He taunts on a turnbukle before the refs direct him to his Internal Chamber and lock him up. Then "Push It" by Static X hits and the crowd boos As Assassin makes his presence. ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - Now on his way to the ring....representing the New Power!!..from Dallas Texas...weighing in at 275 lbs...Assassin!!!

:: He slowly walks down the ramp listening to the people boo him...He walks up the stairs and enters the chamber. As the refs try to show him his chamber he swings at one that touches him. As he's locked up "Faint" by Linkin Park hits the PA System...tons of boos accur as Eighteen walks through the curtains with the World Title in her left hand. ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - And now...From St. Cloud Minnesota...weighing in at 139 lbs...she is the EWE World Champion!!...Android #18!!!

:: Eighteen continues down the ramp and continues to get booed. She climbs the stairs and enters the Chamber where she hands over her World Title. She walks over and is the last person locked in a Chamber. Suddenly "Holla If Ya Hear Me" Hits the PA and the crowd goes wild to finally see Steiner again...although it's for the last time. ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - And now starting the match...1st from Bay City Michigan....weighing in at 270 lbs...Scott Steiner!!!

:: The crowd continues to cheer as he heads down the ramp. As he gets in the ring he taunts on a turnbukle. Then he waits as all the lights dim out. The crowd starts cheering as "Graveyard Symphony" comes on. Purple fog fills the stage as Taker walks through getting even more cheers. ::

:: Lilian Garcia :: - And now lastly...from Houston Texas....weighing in at 328 lbs....THE Undertaker!!!!

:: Taker gets to the top step where he raises his arms and all the lights come on. He enters the ring and gives Steiner and evil stare as the bell rings. ::

:: The King :: - The match weve been waiting for...this is gonna be great!!

:: Jim Ross :: - That's right King it's sure gonna be a SlobberKnocker!!

:: Taker and Steiner circle the ring until they finally lock up. Taker whips Steiner into a corner. Taker goes for old School but Steiner counters. He then whips Taker into the opposite corner. Steiner slaps him a few times then gives him a Superplex...He covers for only a 1...As they get up Steiner goes for a clothesline but Taker counters with a back body drop Sending Steiner out of the ring to the solid Steel Chamber floor!! ::

:: Jim Ross :: - That's Solid Steel!!!

:: Taker Steps over the tope rope and picks Steiner up. He grabs him by the throat and lands a Chokeslam to the Steel Floor!!...Instead of covering Taker picks him up again...and then gives him a Tombstone!!!! ::

:: Jim Ross :: - OH MY!!!

:: Taker covers for the 1..2..3! ::

:: The King :: - WOW!...We haven't even had any of the other 4 enter yet and Taker has already eliminated Steiner!!!

:: Taker sits and waits for the next person to come out. a few seconds later the clock counts down...10....9....8....7...6...5...4....3...2...1!!...a light flashes over one Chamber at a time randomly picking a superstar...it stops at Assassin as he is released. He enters and looks Taker dead in the eyes...Taker does the same thing but has the white eyed look. They then lock up. Assassin plants Taker with a DDT...Assassin mounts him and starts punching away. He then picks Taker up and goes for the Assassination but he counters. Taker goes for the Chokeslam but he counters. Taker whips Assassin into the Chamber wall!!...As he staggers up he's right back down with a boot to the face from Taker....10....9....8....7...6...5...4...3...2..1....The lihts flash again and this time Toxic is released...He gets in and goes straight for Assassin...He grabs him and flings him in the ring. Then gives Taker a Hurranicanna. He climbs a Turnbukle and flys into the ring hitting Assassin with a missle drop kick!!...Toxic covers but Assassin kicks out after 2. Taker gets in the ring and Catches Toxic with a Boot. Then he nails a Chokeslam on Assassin!!!...but before he can cover Assassin grabs Taker and locks in the Drug Abuse. Taker fights and fights....Then finally rolls out of it. Taker brings Toxic over to a Turnbukle and grabs his arm...then hits the Old School!!...Then he hits the ChokeSlam!!...Again before he can cover he is attacked now by Assassin. As they exchange rights the clock counts down....10....9...8....7....6...5.....4....3....2...1!!....The lights flash again and now Jericho is released. He enters the ring and starts on Toxic. Assassin and Taker keep brawling as Jericho locks Toxic in the Walls!!...Toxic screams as Jericho just keeps it locked in...Toxic finally crawls over and grabs the ropes. Taker and Assassin continue fighting. Toxic rolls out of the ring as Jerihco just looks on at Assassin and Taker...Taker grabs his Throat but Assassin counters and lands the Assassination!!...right after he does that Jericho lands the Lionsault!!!...Jericho covers and gets the 3!! ::

:: Jim Ross :: - Taker's gone!!

:: The King :: - Do you think they realize they were just working together?

:: Jim Ross :: - I somehow doubt they do King.

:: Assassin and Jericho start fighting as the clock counts down again....10...9...8...7...6....5...4....3....2....1!!...With Eighteen only left it's obvious she's released. She goes to the side out of the ring where Toxic is. Assassin and Jericho keep exchanging hands. Taker gets up and the refs instruct him to leave. He knocks a few refs on their ass for trying...Then he gives a Doubleclothesline to Assassin and Jericho!!...He one by one Chokeslams both of them!...He leaves the Chamber knowing he caused damage. Eighteen continues to work on Toxic. She sets him up for the Anhilation but He counters and tosses her into the Chamber wall...He loses his ballance. Both get up at the same time...Toxic Super Kicks Eighteen back and threw a Glass Chamber!!! ::

:: Jim Ross :: - A page out of Shawn's Book!!

:: Toxic crawls over and covers...the ref makes the count...1...2....3!!! ::

:: The King :: - Eighteen has been eliminated!!!...were guranteed a new Champion!!

:: Jim Ross :: - Well it's about time!...She's had it too long!

:: The King :: - Well so has Triple H!

:: Jim Ross :: - Yes but he isn't as much of an asshole as she is a bitch.

:: All three men lay their exhausted and beat down. Eighteen leaves the chamber and goes up the ramp pissed. As she gets to the curtains she gets face to face with HHH who has a HUGE smile on his face. He's clapping her out as she gets even more pissed. HHH goes and sits down by JR and King as the other 3 are still down. ::

:: The King :: - What do we owe this plessure?

:: Triple H :: - Like I said...I'm going to personally shake the hand of the winner if they become new Champ because Eighteen is too lucky to desserve it...and now that she's eliminated I know I'll be shaking one of these three men's hands.

:: Jim Ross :: - That's right and in the past few weeks these 3 men have been at eachother's throats...so this final 3 oughtta be intresting.

:: Assassin and Jericho are the 1st to stagger up and at the same time. Assassin with a right...Jericho with a right...back and forth exchanging rights....Jericho is the one that blocks and gets 4 or 5 in a row...Then he locks in the Walls of Jericho!!!....Assassin screams...He crawls over and is about to grab the ropes but Jericho pulls him across the ring. Assassin continues to scream in pain...Assassin uses upper body strength and pulls him across the ring...Almost there...just a little more...Jericho pulls him back again!...Assassin gets very frustrated...he pulls Jericho all the way across and quikly reaches and successfully finally grabs the ropes! ::

:: Jim Ross :: - What Heart by Assassin

:: Jericho raises his hands thinking Assassin finally tapped...but the ref informs him that he didn't...Jericho turns to get a huge Clothesline from Assassin!...Assassin immediately drops after cause his legs and lower back are in extreme pain. Assassin pulls himself up with the ropes. Jericho tries to grab him for the Walls again but he counters and plants the Assassination!!...He covers and gets the 3!! ::

:: Jim Ross :: - And then there was 2!!...Jericho's gone...Assassin and Toxic are left!!...who's gonna be the New World Champion!!!

:: Triple H :: - My vote still ain't changing

:: Toxic sees Assassin laying down in extreme pain....He does the unthinkable...he climbs the turnbukle...then starts up a Chamber! ::

:: The King :: - What an idiot!...it's all over now..last time he tried this he took himself out of the match at WrestleMania!

:: Toxic keeps climbing until he reaches the top. He looks down making sure Assassin is still their. ::

:: Jim Ross :: - DON'T DO IT!!...YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN!!...DON'T RUIN IT!!

:: Toxic takes a deep breath and leaps!!...He soars threw the air and CONNECTS the DWI on Assassin!!!!! ::

:: Jim Ross :: - OH MY GOD!! HE LANDED IT!!!

:: Triple H :: - What did I tell you?

[ 1 ]

:: Triple H :: - What did I tell you?

[ 2 ]

:: Triple H :: - What did I tell you?!!!!!

[ 3!!! ]

:: Lilian Garcia :: - Here is your winner...and NEW...EWE WORLD CHAMPION!!!.....TOXIC!!!!!

:: The King :: - I can't believe he actually pulled it off!!!

:: Triple H :: - I told you!!...but excuse me I got a word to keep.

:: Jim Ross :: - You gotta hand it to Assassin though...he did a GREAT job....Jericho had alot of heart as well.

:: HHH walks down the ramp as Toxic is handed his new Title and the Chamber is opened...The crowd is on their feet cheering him on as HHH enters the chamber and ring and starts clapping for Toxic...Toxic barely has any energy but sees him. HHH then extends a hand for him to shake...Knowing HHH's history Toxic hesitates for a minute...but realizing his change in attitude he takes the risk and shakes his hand. HHH raises Toxic's arm and the crowd nearly takes the roof off!!!....Toxic exits the ring and smiles at HHH. He starts up the ramp as the Camera's fade out for the show to end. ::

Winner Via Pinfall: Toxic New Champion
Match Time: 95:57

:: Copyright EWE Summer Slam 2004 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

[#6] EWE Summer Slam: August 29th, 2004
Page 1 of 1