Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #93: September 24th, 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #93: September 24th, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #93: September 24th, 2007   Monday Night Chaos #93: September 24th, 2007 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 6:58 pm

EPISODE #93
DATE September 24th, 2007
VENUE Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
THEME "Ladies & Gentlemen" by Saliva
TURNOUT 25 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Recovered with WayBack Machine

Only Match
Singles Match
Marcus King Vs Johnny Swanton
Quick Summary: THEY FUCKED OFF!!
Winner Via Pinfall: Noone
Time: 0:00

Last Week....

Jennifer Sparks: Here is your Winner...John Ceee

The Reason Jennifer stops, is cause Cena is cracked in the back with a steel chair...but not by Nero...by

Jonathan Steele: JOHNNY CHAOS!!!...WHAT THE HELL?!!

Tazz: I didn't even know he was here tonight!

Cena holds his back and turns around, only to be cracked right between the eyes as the crowd boos...Johnny then slams the Chair down and grabs Cena up by the head, he positions him just right over the chair, then nails him with The Extreme MakeOver(RKO) on the Chair!

Jonathan Steele: Alright that's enough!

Trish Stratus: He's sending a message...

Johnny rolls out of the ring, everyone thinks he's leaving...NOT!....Johnny looks under the ring, and pulls out a wooden Table...he slides that into the ring, but no he's still not done...he then looks under the ring, and pulls out a Ladder!...some of the crowd actually cheers this, dunno why...but Johnny slides that in as well before sliding in himself..

Jonathan Steele: What the hell is he doing?

Tazz: He's showing The Champ exactly what he can do with these weapons Steele..

Johnny Sets up the ladder over in the corner, by this Time Nero has waken up and rolled out of the ring...he's still upset about losing, but decides he'll let Johnny continue his beating...Johnny then sets up the table, and they grabs Cena...He lays Cena on the Table, then picks up the Chair...for good measure, Johnny cracks him with the Chair again then slams it down...He walks over and begins climbing the Ladder..

Jonathan Steele: I don't even wanna know what he's gonna do now!

Tazz: Stop being a pussy Steele..

Trish Stratus: totally...

Johnny reaches the top, and he smirks at the booing crowd, though some cheering cause they love extreme action weather it's perfomed by good guy or bad guy...Johnny then leaps and Connects The Extreme Splash Through The Table!

Tazz: Extreme Splash Through the Table!...That's what I'm talking about baby!

Jonathan Steele: Tazz, you need help!

Trish Stratus: actually, I think Cena does..

After much booing, and some cheers saying "holly shit" Johnny walks over and tells Jennifer to hand him her mic...he smirks at the crowd, then bends over at the fallen Cena.

Johnny Chaos: I hope your ready John, The Clock is ticking...

Jonathan Steele: This is just absurd!

The Crowd boos as "Boom" by POD hits the PA System and the camera's fade away..

With that...The Chaos Opening Video begins to Play..

Before the Announcers can speak and start hyping the show...even before the pyro can shoot off "The Time is Now" by John Cena and Tha Trademarc echoes through the PA System, sending the crowd to their feet as Cena comes through the curtains looking a little focused..

Jonathan Steele: Well, welcome to Monday Night Chaos everyone, just 6 days away from Dynamic Destruction..

Tazz: Shut up Steele..The Champ is here!

Trish Stratus: And you know he isn't happy about last week..

Cena Continues down the ramp and slides into the ring, where he retrieves a mic.

John Cena: What, ya'll didn't expect me to be here tonight? Is that really how you think I roll? You can't keeo me down, despite the ass kicking I took last week after my match at the hands of Johnny Chaos...Right here...right now...THE CHAMP!...IS HERE!

Cena Raises up the title as the crowd roars..

John Cena: Johnny, what you did...was stupid, plain and simple...ya you was sending me a message, and guess what Johnny, I got it...loud and Clear...I know exactly what you can do with those weapons, I've felt it first hand, but you Johnny...you don't know what I can do with those weapons...but don't worry...you will soon enough..

The Crowd cheers as Cena continues...

John Cena: What happens tonight Johnny, it'll be on your head...I just want you to remember that..

Jonathan Steele: What's he mean by that?

Cena drops the mic and continues backstage as the scene fades to commercial..

Announcer: A New Champion...

Jennifer Sparks: Your Winner...and NEW EWE CHAMPION...JOHNNY CHAOS!!!

Announcer: Short Lived...

John Cena: as far as this Money in the Bank Goes...when will be the right time to cash it in...well Johnny...THE TIME IS NOW!!!

Announcer: And now...a Rematch...

Johnny Chaos: I have a rematch clause John...and I want my damn title back..

John Cena: if you want some...COME GET SOME!

Announcer: But not just any match...

Johnny Chaos: John, I have 3 Simple words for you..

Johnny Chaos: TABLES.....LADDERS......AND CHAIRS!

Trish Stratus: OH MY!

Jonathan Steele: John Cena...Johnny Chaos...TLC for the eWe Championship!

~~Fast forward~~

Johnny walks over and begins climbing the Ladder..

Johnny reaches the top, and he smirks at the booing crowd, though some cheering cause they love extreme action weather it's perfomed by good guy or bad guy...Johnny then leaps and Connects The Extreme Splash Through The Table!

Johnny Chaos: I hope you're ready John, The Clock is ticking...

Announcer: Chaos Presents, Dynamic Destruction, September 30th, and only on Pay Per View!

As the Camera's return from break H8 is already in the ring, with Vamperillia standing at ringside..

Jennifer Sparks: The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...in the ring...H8!

A few moments later "Evolution" by Korn hits over the PA System and the Crowd Boos as Delirious steps out with MsCheif

Jennifer Sparks: And the Opponents...from The Edge of Sanity...accompanied by MsCheif...weighing in at 225 pounds...Delirious!!

Delirious & MsCheif continue their way down as Delirious enters the ring and the bell sounds..

H8 VS DELIRIOUS
H8 and Delirious start circling the ring before they begin trading rights. Delirious wins the exchange with a kick to the knee followed up with a DDT. He drags H8 back up and hits a Snap suplex, then mounts on top of him and starts to punch away with hard rights and lefts.

Jonathan Steele: Delirious on the assault.

Delirious picks H8 back up and whips him into the ropes, as H8 returns, Delirious hits him with a Rocky Style Layeth The SmackDown DDT. Delirious covers but H8 gets the shoulder up at two.

Jonathan Steele: close one there..

Delirious picks H8 back up and whips him into the corner. Delirious charges, but H8 hits him with a elbow to the jaw, then quickly tackles him down. H8 continues the assault by hitting repeated rights and lefts.

Trish Stratus: Now H8 is on the attack...

H8 Picks Delirious back up and hits a Snap Suplex. He flips over covering, but Delirious kicks out.

Jonathan Steele: a close one..

Tazz: I hate H8...

Trish Stratus: did you just say the same word twice?

H8 & Delerious once again trade shots. H8 shoves him back then bounces off the ropes, Delirious ducks underneathe and bounces off the ropes then hits H8 with a Panic Attack. He yells out at the crowd before picking H8 Up and hitting him with The Infertallization!

Jonathan Steele: And there it is, the Infertallization...

Tazz: This baby is over with..

Delirious covers getting the 1, 2, 3!

Winner Via Pinfall: Delirious
Match Time: 3:36

Jennifer Sparks: Your Winner...Delirious!

"Evolution" by Korn hits again as Delirious looks at the crowd..the ref tries to raise his hand, but Delirious scares him away, MsCheif slides in and raises his hand instead..

The Camera's go backstage where we see Trixy standing by with Gwen Rose.

Trixy: Hello everyone! I'm here with the eWe Women's Champion, Gwen Rose...Gwen, this Sunday you'll be deffending your Title in the 1st ever 8 Way Elimination Match here in eWe. But tonight, you're facing the person you was originaly set to face This Sunday, The Number One Contender Ariel Allegheri...what are...

Before Trixy can finish Gwen is ambushed by Melina!

Jonathan Steele: what the hell?

Melina continues to kick away at Gwen before picking her up and tackling her into The Interview Set!

Jonathan Steele: What is the meaning of this?!

Tazz: Melina has snapped..

Melina keeps on the visious assault hitting Gwen repeatidly in the face. She then finishes the Job with The Extreme MakeOver onto the Concrete Floor!

Jonathan Steele: Oh come on!

Trish Stratus: so much for The title match..

Melina stares down at Gwen with a evil smile before giving her one last kick to the stomache and walking away.

The Condemned: The DVD out Now
Snickers: Feast
Geico: 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurrance..

As We Return from break "Candy Shop" by 50 Cent echos through the PA System. Ana steps out getting cheers from the crowd as she smirks.

Jennifer Sparks: The Following contest is a Diva's Tag Match scheduled for One Fall...introducting first, from Las Vegas, Nevada...Ana Valentine!

Ana Continues down the ramp and rolls into the Ring where she smiles more at the fans. "This ain't a scene, this is an arms race" by Fallout Boy hits and the crowd cheers more as Nicole steps through the curtains.

Jennifer Sparks: Her Partner...from Toronto, Ontario, Canada...Nicole Johnson!

Nicole continues her way down as she joins Ana in the ring. Then her song is replaced with "American Woman" by Lenny Kravitz. The Crowd gives a mixed reaction as Alyssa steps out onto the ramp.

Jennifer Sparks: And the opponents...first...from Beverly Hills, California...Alyssa Phoenix!

Alyssa continues her down and stops at the end of the ramp. She smirks at Ana & Nicole until her song is replaced with "What Are You Waiting For" by Gwen Stefani...the crowd gives another mixed reaction as Dream steps out through the curtains..

Jennifer Sparks: And lastly, her partner...from Boston, Massachusetts...Dream!

Dream continues down the ramp and joins Alyssa. They speak with eachother for a moment, before they both dash into the ring and a 4 diva Cat Fight begins!

Tazz: ALRIGHT!

The Diva's continue to scrap away, until finally the referee gets things in order.

ANA VALENTINE & NICOLE JOHNSON VS DREAM & ALYSSA PHOENIX
After a little debate, they finally get things sorted out as Nicole & Dream are set to begin the match. As they lock up Dream kness Nicole in the stomache then whips her into the ropes, but Nicole springs off the ropes catching Dream with a cross body, she covers only getting a two count before Dream kicks out. Nicole picks Dream back up and hits her with a quick Snap Supplex, she flips over into a cover and another two count.

Jonathan Steele: Nicole trying to get this done..

Nicole backs up as Dream makes it back to her feet, Nicole dashes forward and nails a Tornado DDT. She quickly races over and up onto a turnbukle, she smiles at the crowd before hitting a moonsault. She hooks the leg but again Dream kicks out. Nicole then Grabs Dream and locks in A Woman Scorned.

Jonathan Steele: A Woman Scorned!

Trish Stratus: meh, it doesn't hurt that bad..

Dream tries to find the ropes but can't. After a few moments though, Alyssa breaks it up, which makes the crowd boo. Alyssa returns to her corner and yells at Dream to get up and Tag. As Dream makes it to her feet, Nicole charges, but she reacts Quickly and hits Nicole with a standing drop kick. Dream then crawls her way over to Alyssa, at the same time Nicole goes over and tags in Ana.

Jonathan Steele: And there's the tag on both parts..

Tazz: Alyssa's 1st match, let's see what she's got..

Both Dream & Nicole roll out onto the apron, as Ana & Alyssa enter the ring. They both race accrossed the ring as Alyssa tackles Ana down and a genuine cat fight emuges. Alyssa hits a few more shots before she gets back up to her feet. Ana gets up and walks up to Alyssa as they lock up, Alyssa quickly hits her with a Headlock takedown, she keeps it locked for a couple seconds then hits her with two hard rights before standing back up again. Alyssa taunts Ana to get up, which she does. Ana charges at Alyssa, but Alyssa slides between her legs, then hits a back suplex. She covers but only gets a two.

Trish Stratus: Alyssa's actually looking pretty impressive so far...

Tazz: I gotta agree..

Both diva's get back up, as Ana agains Charges after Alyssa. Alyssa ducks out of the way as Ana bounces off the ropes. As Ana returns, Alyssa connects with a hard Roundhouse Kick.

Jonathan Steele: What a shot..this could do it..

Alyssa covers hooking the leg, but at 2 Nicole breaks it up. Alyssa gets back up and argues with Nicole for a moment, until the ref gets Nicole back to her corner. Meanwhile Ana gets up and rolls up Alyssa from behind. The ref turns around and quickly slides in to make the count, but Alyssa kicks out. Alyssa gets up, furious, as Ana smiles. Alyssa charges forward, but Ana ducks and hits a reverse neckbreaker.

Jonathan Steele: Ana may have turned the tide..

Ana waits for Alyssa to get up, as she does Ana bounces off the ropes. But As Ana hits the ropes, Dream kicks her in the back. Ana Stumbles forward and Alyssa runs and bounces off the same ropes, hitting a bulldog. Not happy about what she done, Nicole races into the ring and spears Dream off the apron.

Tazz: uh oh..

Dream and Nicole get back up and continue fighting it off, until Nicole grabs Dream and nails her with a Canadian Crusher! however at the same time in the ring, Alyssa nails Ana with The Whiplash and hooks the leg for the 3!

Winners Via Pinfall: Dream & Alyssa Phoenix
Match Time: 5:27

Jennifer Sparks: Your Winners...Dream...and Alyssa Phoenix!!

"American Woman" hits again As Nicole slides in and Alyssa slides out and starts heading up the ramp with a smirk on her face.

Jonathan Steele: Well quite an impressive Debut for Alyssa..

Tazz: No doubt, she brings that Sunday, she could be our new Champ!

Trish Stratus: Well Tazz don't get ahead of yourself...she still needs 6 More Pinfalls or subbmissions added to that come Sunday.

Nicole is in the ring mouthing Alyssa, as Alyssa is on the stage motioning her Hands over her waist.

Xplosion re-cap
Antonia Malone, huge eWe debut victory!
X-Skull, New Pure Champ!
Hayden, still the Champ
White Tiger advances in Battle for The Gold! And So Does Predator!

As we return, Rick Cage is already in the ring with Jennifer.

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall...in the ring, Rick Cage!

A Mixed Reaction for Cage as he raises up his arms..then "Stronger" by Kanye West hits the PA System and the crowd gives another mixed reaction as Benji steps out with a smirk on his face.

Jennifer Sparks: And the opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada....weighing in at 186 pounds...Benji Homan!

Benji continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring as he stares at Rick.

BENJI HOMAN VS RICK CAGE
they both circle for a moment then lock up. They both try to out power the other, but neither has any luck. They break it off and circle some more. Rick charges forward with a clothesline, but Benji ducks and hits a reverse neckbreaker. Benji gets back up and measures Rick up, As Rick starts getting up he's taken right back down with a shining wizard.

Jonathan Steele: Nice move there..

Benji covers, but Rick kicks out. Both get back to their feet, as Rick charges again, Benji slides between his legs and does a moonsault off the top rope in the middle of the ring, connecting on Rick when he turns around. He hooks the legs, but again Rick kicks out. Benji picks Rick up and irish whips him, but Rick hangs on and sends him to the corner. But Benji jumps up on the top turnbukle and hits a Whisper in the Wind.

Tazz: Benji takes a page out of Jeff Hardy's Book..

Rather then covering, Benji gets up on the top rope, and the crowd cheers. He leaps for The Stage Dive! but at the last moment Rick rolls out of the way.

Jonathan Steele: not today..

Benji gets up holding his back he then bounces off the ropes as Cage gets back up. Cage quickly reacts, dropping Benji with a spinebuster. Benji gets back up and Rick hits him with a hard clothesline.

Jonathan Steele: He nearly took his head off!

Trish Stratus: oh calm down Steele..

Tazz: ya, it was good and all...but damn man stop acting like a school girl..

Rick picks Benji back up and lifts him up for a stalling suplex. After holding him for nearly a minute, Cage finally complets the suplex, then hooks the leg, which Benji kicks out. Rick picks Benji back up and whips him into the ropes, as he returns he connects a side walk slam. Again he covers, again Benji kicks out.

Jonathan Steele: Rick has turned the tables...but still Benji won't give in..

Rick mounts on top of Benji and hits him with a few hard rights. He then gets up and looks at the crowd as he smirks. Benji gets up and Rick charges forward with a clothesline, Benji ducks out of the way and nails The Dirty Stare!

Trish Stratus: Just Like That!

Benji hooks the leg, getting the 1, 2, 3!

Winner Via Pinfall: Benji Homan
Match Time: 3:23

Jennifer Sparks: Here is your Winner...Benji Homan!

"Stronger" hits again as Benji rolls out of the ring celebrating..

Tazz: That was a pretty good match..

Jonathan Steele: And now their tied..

Trish Stratus: wonder when the rubber match is?

The Camera's now cut backstage, where we see Melina walking the halls to go find Nitro for his Tag Match, but before she gets any farther, she is caught up to by Justin White.

Justin White: Hang on Melina...I just wanna ask you real quick...well, why the hell did you beat the crap out of Gwen?

Melina rolls her eyes then looks at Justin with a smile on her face.

Melina: Why did I do it? Why did I beat the crap out of our Women's Champion?...did you see Last Week Justin? Did you see who it was getting the pinfall in our mixed Tag Match last week...that's right, it was me! I dominated last week...and I don't get into the Title Match this Sunday? Up until tonight Alyssa hasn't even had a match and she was already in it...but Melina can't be in it?...how is that right?

Justin White: Well

Melina: Shut up...If I can't have the Shot I rightfully desserve...then noone can!

Stone Cold Steve Austin: What?

Melina jumps a little as she turns around to see the eWe Chairman and Chaos General Manager, Stone Cold Steve Austin. The crowd explode in the backround as Austin has a serious look on his face.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Gwen Rose is unable to compete tonight....She's unable to compete Sunday...she is unable to compete anytime in the near future...she has to forfeit her Women's Title....are you happy about that?

Melina: Well Austin

Melina just looks a little annoyed as Austin still looks serious

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Did you think I would cancel the match this Sunday? is that what you thought?

Melina: ...

Stone Cold Steve Austin: What?...The match is still happening...without Gwen...a New Champion will be crowned...but it's not a 7 way....it's still a 8 way Match...who should that replacement be...should it be you?

Melina: yes Austin...noone dess

Stone Cold Steve Austin: What?........I'm sorry please continue with what you had to say..

Melina: I was just gonna say that noone desserves the shot more then

Stone Cold Steve Austin: What?....What have you done to earn a shot? other then injuring my Champion..

Melina: That's exa

at this point Melina is starting to get really annoyed..

Stone Cold Steve Austin: anyone else...they'd susspend you for what you did, not reward you for your actions with a title shot...but Stone Cold ain't like everyone else...Stone Cold likes Violence...Stone Cold loves Drama...You got it...Your In...Your Gwen's replacement..

Melina: Thank You Steve! you will not be dis

Melina: appointed..

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Just get out of here..

Melina leaves happy as Austin gets ready to leave in the other direction...but as he turns around...he becomes face to face with someone else...someone we all know...someone that makes the crowd erupt with both cheers and boos..

Mr. McMahon: Well done Austin...I may not of been able to handle that better myself...

Mr. McMahon: You're right...I probably would of...

Stone Cold Steve Austin: I'm getting real sick of you showing up on my show..

Mr. McMahon: It won't be for long I assure you..

Vince walks off as Austin looks a little angry...

eWe Upcoming Events: Get Extreme
McDonalds: I'm Lovin it
Bowflex: 20 minutes a day..3 times a week...results in 6 weeks or your money back..

As the Camera's return from break "Who Run This" by Kingspade hits the PA System and the crowd explodes as K~Dawg, Lillie, Scotty & Trisha all step out through the curtains..

Jennifer Sparks: The Following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!...on their way to the ring first...accompanied by Lillie & Trisha Jones...at a combined weight of 430 pounds...K~Dawg...and the eWe Mid Eastern Champion, Scotty Blaze...DETROITS MOST WANTED!!

DMW Continues down the ramp where Dawg & Blaze slide into the ring. They both pose on a turnbukle as the crowd takes photos. Blaze then takes his Mid Eastern Title and hands it to Trisha on the outside as their song dies out and is quickly replaced with "Famous" by Puddle of Mudd. The Crowd instantly boo as Nitro & Melina steps through the curtains in their normal fashion.

Jennifer Sparks: And the Opponents...first accompanied by Melina...From Los Angeles, California...weighing in at 219 pounds...Johnny Nitro!!

Nitro and Melina continue down the ramp as Melina stops in the middle of the side of the ring.

Tazz: I love this part!

Melina puts one leg up on the apron and rubs her hands down it before placing the other up and doing the splits, as she does this, Nitro does his pose in front so we can't see up her skirt, fag. She slides under the bottom rope as Nitro slides into the ring himself. Melina smirks at Trisha as Nitro hopes up on the turnbukle doing his normal pose. He takes off his sun glasses and fur coat and sets them by the steps as his music fades away. Moments later it is replaced with "Face The Pain" by Stemm, which keeps the crowd on booing as Stone steps out on stage.

Jennifer Sparks: And now his Tag Team Partner...from Chicago Illinois...weighing in at 220 Pounds...The Self Proclaimed Man of the Year...Alex Stone!!

Tazz: There she goes again!...Did she not see what he said to Trixy in his role...I mean promo?

Jonathan Steele: Yet it's still self proclaimed...cause he's the only one that believes it Tazz..

Stone continues down the ramp and joins Nitro in the ring as the bell sounds.

TAG TEAM MATCHDMW VS STONE & NITRO
The Two teams talk with eachother for a moment before deciding Nitro & Dawg will begin the match. Nitro & Dawg circle a few times before locking up. Nitro gets Dawg in a headlock and gets cocky about it, that is until K~Dawg hits him with a back suplex, which makes the crowd cheer.

Jonathan Steele: That's what happens when you get cocky...

Trish Stratus: since you have like, SO much ring experience Jonathan...

Both men get back to their feet as K~Dawg quickly hits Nitro with a fast paced DDT. He Gets back up and Tackles Nitro back down as he was getting up, he begins to hit many hard rights and lefts.

Tazz: K~Dawg is really on the assault...

K~Dawg picks Nitro back up and nails him with a snap suplex. Dawg covers, but Nitro kicks out at two. Dawg bounces off the ropes but Nitro leap frogs over him, He bounces off the ropes and delievers a step-up Enzuigiri. K~Dawg gets back to his feet, only to be shot back down with a springboard Enzuigiri. Nitro covers but Dawg kicks out.

Trish Stratus: Now the A Lister is getting things rolling...

Nitro heads up the ramp and hits a Corkscrew Moonsault. He hooks the leg, but K~Dawg barely gets the shoulder up. Nitro drags K~Dawg back up, and sets him up for the SnapShot, but K~Dawg quickly fights out of it and makes the tag to Scotty..

Jonathan Steele: Here we go..

Tazz: Mid Eastern Title Preview, part two!

Nitro smirks at Scotty, then makes the tag to Stone, which makes the crowd boo.

Jonathan Steele: running a little scared there is he...

Tazz: of course not, it's just Stone's turn to get some ring time...Johnny's being a good tag partner..

Scotty smiles and shakes his head as he now focuses on facing Stone. Stone & Scotty circle around for a few moments before Scotty charges forward and slides between Stone's legs. Scotty then quickly hits Stone with a reverse neckbreaker. Keeping with the momentum, Scotty races over and hits a lionsault, only getting a two count.

Jonathan Steele: Speed Versus Power..

Tazz: Power usually wins..

Trish Stratus: not always...

Stone pulls himself back up and looks over at Scotty. Stone charges forward as Scotty quickly slides between his legs again, this time he bounces off the ropes and hits Stone with a spear as he turns around. Scotty stays on top and hits a few hard rights before standing back up. As Stone starts getting up, Scotty kicks him in the chest then grabs him hitting a very fast DDT.

Jonathan Steele: he calls it the Gawd Damn...

Trish Stratus: Shouldn't say the lord's name in veign...

Tazz: your religious?

Trish Stratus: not really...

Scotty gets back up to his feet then quickly grabs stone and locks in the Street Respect!

Referee: 1!....2!....3!.....4!

Jonathan Steele: Here it goes!...Street Respect!

Stone tries to fight his way out, but Scotty just keeps applying more pressure...finally though, Stone reaches the ropes and the ref is forces Scotty to break it. As Stone gets up, he quickly elbows Scotty in the jaw. As Scotty holds his jaw, Stone races forward leveling him with a hard clothesline!

Tazz: He nearly took his head off!

Stone looks down at Scotty, then over at Dawg and smirks. K~Dawg gets angry and ancy to get back in. Stone grabs Scotty and hits him with a quick Snap Suplex. He quickly picks him back up and hits a fast hard back breaker. He stomps him a couple times before lifting him back up again. This time he hits him with a inverted Atomic Drop, as Scotty holds his package, Stone charges and nails another hard clothesline. Once again he looks at K~Dawg with a smirk.

Tazz: Stone is on it now!

Jonathan Steele: and he keeps looking at K~Dawg, as if to say...this is for you..

Stone picks scotty back up and locks in the Time Breaker as Scotty begins to fight it...Scotty struggles and struggles, but finally gets the ropes. Stone releases the hold then tags back in Nitro. As Nitro leaps over the ropes, Stone charges back over and gives Scotty another hard clothesline!

Jonathan Steele: Oh come on..That was a cheap shot..

Tazz: Promise me you won't start crying for your mom Steele..

K~Dawg, furious he comes in and starts to ambush Stone. But Stone lifts him up over his head and tosses him to the floor. Scotty quickly dashes over and clotheslines Stone over the top as he falls out to join Dawg. As Scotty turns back around, Nitro rolls him up and grabs the rope to get good leverage for a 3!

Winners Via Pinfall: Alex Stone & Johnny Nitro
Match Time: 8:37

Jennifer Sparks: Here is your winners, Alex Stone...and Johnny Nitro!

Jonathan Steele: oh what bologne! Nitro stole the damn thing..

Tazz: boo hoo Steele...

Trish Stratus: yea, it's not like it was for the title..

Jonathan Steele: so...This Sunday will be!

As Scotty gets back up pissed, he has no time to do much else as Nitro takes him down with a SnapShot. Stone slides in smiling, until K~Dawg ambushes him and is punching away. But that ends when Nitro kicks him between the legs from behind!

Tazz: ouch...

As K~Dawg drops to his knees, Stone pulls out the same pair of Brass Knucks...as the crowd just boos. Stone smirks and is about to clean his clock, no pun intended, when he notices a worried Lillie on the outside. Suddenly, a devilish smile crosses Stone's face as he rolls out of the ring.

Jonathan Steele: What's he doing?!...LEAVE HER ALONE!

Stone just keeps walking towards Lillie, as she starts to get really scared and begins pleading. Stone assures her everything is fine and that he just wants to talk. That's when he quickly grabs Lillie and throws her over his shoulders. Immediately she begins kicking and screaming, but he just keeps her and heads up the ramp.

Jonathan Steele: come on! what's the meaning of this?!

Stone continues up the ramp with Lillie, as Melina & Nitro laugh and head up with....Moment Later K~Dawg gets the energy to get back up, and quickly darts up the ramp as the camera's go to a commercial..

eWe WrestleMania 4 Video Game: Coming Soon, only for Nentendo Wii
Subway: Eat Fresh
E-Surrance: Quote, Buy, Print..

K-Dawg, having recovered from the beating he had just received at the hands of Alex Stone ad Johnny Nitro was frantically running through the backstage area in search of Stone and Lillie.

K-Dawg: Lillie! Lillie where are you? Stone I swear to God I'll rip your God damn head off!

Kurtis continues forward in a panic stricken state, asking everyone he passes if they've seen Alex Stone. No one seems to be able to help him so it appears that Kurtis is on his own as his search continues.

As the Camera's return to ringside "King" echos throughout the arena, and the crowd can do nothing but boo as Queen Sharmel steps out through the curtains with a mic..

Queen Sharmell: ALL HAIL KING BOOKER! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!

The crowd just boos as Booker steps out, normal attire, and of course his pinky raised up.

Jennifer Sparks: The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...on his way to the ring...Accompanied by Queen Sharmell...from Houston Texas, weighing in at 250 pounds...King Booker!

Booker and Sharmel continue down the ramp as Booker makes his way into the ring. He hands over his Robe & Crown to Queen Sharmell as she gets out of the ring. Then his music cuts and is quickly replaced with "Ain't Nothing but a G Thang" by Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre...Which turns the boos, into a mixed reaction as Snake walks out, of course a half smoked blunt lit in his mouth.

Jennifer Sparks: And his opponent...From Mexico City Mexico...weighing in at 235 pounds...The Baddest Man on the Planet...Snake!

Jonathan Steele: Can he smoke that on National Television?

Tazz: why not?

Jonathan Steele: FFC is gonna be all over our ass now..

Tazz: and I'm sure your use to people being all over your ass..

Trish Stratus: I don't wanna hear what you two do on Saturday Nights...

Snake continues down the ramp and stops on the edge. He takes a few more hits so he's not to waste too much then steps up on the ring apron. He smiles at Booker, then flicks it over at Sharmell. Booker Snaps and charges right at Snake as the bell sounds.

KING BOOKER VS SNAKE
Booker is already mad and is on top of Snake hitting a few hard rights, finally the ref gets him to back up a little, as Snake gets up with a huge cheesy grin on his face. Snake taunts Booker, and Booker charges, Snake quickly kicks Booker in the gut and delievers a DDT. Snake bounces off the ropes and drops a elbow to the forhead of Booker. Snake then drops a couple knees to his stomache.

Jonathan Steele: Snake is on the assault...

Trish Stratus: ya, we're blind...so thanks Steele..

Snake yanks Booker back up and hits him with a quick snap suplex. He flips over into a cover, only for a 2 count. He picks Booker back up again as they lock up. Snake hits a Headlock takedown and keeps the sleeper locked in.

Tazz: Snake may end this quick..

Booker begins to fade away as the ref starts checking on him...on the 3rd Drop, Booker keeps his hand up and they start getting to their feet. Booker drops three elbows to Snake's Gut, getting him to release the hold. Booker then bounces off the ropes and nails him with a Houston Sidekick.

Trish Stratus: Booker is getting back in this...

As Snake gets back up They begin to trade rights. Booker wins the exchange and then gives him a Arm-Twist, that's quickly followed up with a hook kick. Booker hooks the leg, but Snake kicks out. Booker brings Snake up and bounces him into the ropes, then hitting a spinning Side Slam. Again he covers, again Snake kicks out.

Jonathan Steele: Booker is looking good here...

Tazz: told ya he Steele was into guys..

As Snake starts to get back up, Booker shoots for the Royal Scissors Kick, but Snake moves just in time. Snake then charges at Booker, but Booker hits another quick side kick. He covers and Snake again kicks out. Booker picks Snake back up by the hair, then tries to hit him with the Royal Book-End, Snake quickly counters and nails The Snake Bite!

Tazz: There it is! The Snake Bite!...Chalk this one up!

Snake covers, getting the 3!

Winner Via Pinfall: Snake
Match Time: 3:42

Jennifer Sparks: Here is your winner, Snake!

As Snake starts celebrating, the camera's again go backstage.

Kurtis Porter once again comes on screen searching the backstage area as he looking for his girlfriend Lillie. Still shouting down the hallways with no reply, he is close to giving up, until he comes to a locker room door with the words, "Extreme Connection" written on the sign.

K-Dawg bursts through the door to see Johnny Chaos sitting there getting taped up for his tag team match later on, alongside his sister Christy and wife Drama.

Johnny Chaos: The hell are you doing in here?

K-Dawg: Where's Stone!?

Johnny Chaos: How the hell should I know, I don't keep track of his every moment like you and your love bird Scotty do.

K-Dawg: I'm warning you Johnny, he's got Lillie, and if he lays a finger on her, every single one of you is going to pay.

Johnny Chaos: If I tell you where Stone is what are you going to do anyway? It's not like you can beat him, if you take on Stone in the boiler room, or the toilets or the car park or the cafeteria, he's going to give you the beating of a life time, just like he's going to do on Sunday.

K-Dawg: Just tell me where he is!

Johnny Chaos: I already told you, I don't know where he is! Now get the hell out of here before I throw you out, I've got a match to prepare for since I haven't had mine yet, I'm a main eventer remember, you'll never be anything more than a pathetic mid carder.

K-Dawg gets in Johnny's face but Johnny refuses to back down as the two have a stare down. K-Dawg realises he's wasting time and isn't going to get anything from Johnny, so he turns around and leaves the room to continue his search.

Knocked Up: Out now on DVD
Burger King: Have it Your Way
eWe Upcoming Events: Get Extreme

As the Camera's return from commercial "King of the World" by Saliva echoes through the PA system as the crowd jumps to their feet and Ciaran Michels steps out through the cutains.

Jennifer Sparks: The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...and it will deterimine who will meet Nero Phoenix This Sunday for the International Championship!...introducing first...from San Antonio Texas, weighing in at 245 pounds...The Real Xtreme Kid...Ciaran Michaels!!

The Crowd continues to cheer as Ciaran continues his way down the ramp and rolls into the ring.

Jonathan Steele: Ciaran Michaels has come a very long way...Ever since eWe's 1st Royal Rumble, the uppers have predicted he'd be in the Big Title hunt, but his biggest problem has always been consistancy..He'd show up...then dissappear...then re-appear...

Tazz: But now, he's finally being consistant...he stays on his game...he's a champion in the making, I'm telling you..

Trish Stratus: He's already a Tag Champion Tazz, to show off what you boys mean...but Tazz is referring to Singles gold, and he can very well have that Sunday...but he'll have Nero to get through...and before him...he'll have this guy to get through..

Right on cue, "Metalingious" hits the PA System as smoke fills the stage. Edge Steps through the curtains, with his hand locked with Lita's. Immidiately the cheers, shift to boos, as they just smile.

Jennifer Sparks: And his opponent...accompained by Lita...From Toronto Ontario Canada...weighing in at 240 pounds...The Rated R Superstar...Edge!!

Jonathan Steele: Edge, another man who's been on a quest for Gold...his biggest let down, would of course be WrestleMania 4.

Tazz: He's still trying to re-cover from that...but Steele don't go doubting The Rated R superstar, it's never a smart thing to do..

Trish Stratus: Not only because he won his match in only 10 seconds last week...but he's canadian...and Canadians always tend to be better at everything..

Tazz: Where the hell did you get that statistic?

Trish Stratus: I just know..

Edge & Lita continue down the ramp, where Edge enters the ring. He looks over at Ciaran with a smirk as they get ready to lock up. But just before the bell could ring, "Open Your Eyes" by Guano Apes hits the PA System. The Crowd all turns their attention back to the ramp as Nero steps through the curtains. He's got the International Title on his shoulder, and a huge smirk on his face.

Jonathan Steele: Well guys...looks like we're about to be joined by The International Champ..

Tazz: that's never a bad thing..

Trish Stratus: Who you calling a guy?

Nero continues down the ramp and smiles at both Edge & Ciaran, who are both focused on what's on his shoulder, both telling him it'll be theirs. Nero then walks over and notices the chair that's next to Steele...instead he brings it around to the other side of the table and sits next to Trish.

Jonathan Steele: is it because I forgot to put my deoderant on today?

Tazz: I knew something stank..

Trish Stratus: Don't mind these idoits, glad you could join us champ..

Nero Phoenix: Pleasure's all mine Trish...I been watching this tournament pretty closely...now I thought I'd get a front row seat of seeing who's ass I'll kick Sunday.

INTERNATIONAL #1 CONTENDERSHIPCIARAN MICHAELS VS EDGE
The Bell rings as both Edge & Ciaran begin to circle..

Trish Stratus: So Nero, do you have a favored opponent?

Nero Phoenix: It doesn't really matter to me, neither one will be able to match up..

Jonathan Steele: These were the top 2 favored stars when the tournament was first released, and for right reason, either one will give you an outstanding match in my oppinun..

Nero Phoenix: And that's your oppinun Steele, some people like close matches...some people like one sided domination, which is what Sunday will be...everyone has their own oppinun..

Edge & Ciaran continue to circle until finally locking up. They both try to out power eachother, but it doesn't work on either part. So soon, they split back up and circle again. After a few more moments of circling, they try again. Once again they have no luck and break it off again, once again circling.

Tazz: Are these guys gonna Wrestle or what?

Nero Phoenix: that's what I was begining to wonder..

3rd Time is finally the charm, as Ciaran gets behind Edge with a hammerlock. He keeps the hold as he turns it into a back supplex, keeping the hold the whole way through. Ciran, stays on it as he grabs Edge's arm and locks it in a armbar.

Trish Stratus: Finally it's got going, and Ciaran has the 1st strike...

Ciaran keeps it locked for a little bit longer then lets go. Edge gets back up and charges as Ciaran, but he quickly hits him with a T-Bone Supplex, for a 2 count.

Jonathan Steele: Nice move there...

Tazz: ya that was pretty quick thinking...

Nero Phoenix: No sweat..I beat John Cena twice...I can easily beat either one of these clowns..

Both men make it back to their feet, where Edge charges for a clothesline, but Ciaran ducks under and locks in a sleeper. Edge tries to fight it, but soon starts fading away as they end up down on the mat. Edge keeps fighting it, but finally gets a foot on the bottom rope. The ref tells Ciaran to let go, which he does. As Edge gets back up Ciaran charges forward with a Tornado DDT, but Edge keeps his ground, and flips Ciaran back over his head.

Tazz: Well that was a good counter for Rated R..

Nero Phoenix: You mean Rated P..

Trish Stratus: Rated L?

Nero Phoenix: For Pussy.....like you have..

Tazz: And Steele..

Ciaran gets back up and charges back at Edge, Edge sidesteps and whips him into the ropes. As Ciaran returns, Edge nails him with a standing drop kick. Edge picks Ciaran back up and whips him into the corner. He punches him 2 or 3 times then sets him up on the top rope. From there, pretty easy to guess, Edge hits a Superplex, flipping over into a cover. The ref counts but Ciaran is able to kick out.

Jonathan Steele: Edge does seem to have it going now...

Tazz: It's not over until RO sings..

Edge looks a little angry as he drags Ciran back up. He lifts him up for a long stalling suplex. As Ciaran tries to pull himself up, Edge Quickly grabs his Shoulders back down with the Edge~O~Matic. He hooks the leg only for a two count. He whips him hard into the corner and charges spearing him into the corner, then following up with a bulldog..

Tazz: Edge really is getting it rolling..

Edge backs up into the opposite corner and kneels down yelling at Ciaran to get up. You know what he's calling for right? As Ciaran pulls himself up, Edge dashes forward with the Spear, but Ciaran reacts quickly, locking in..

Jonathan Steele: The San Antonio Crossface!

Trish Stratus: Just like that, the tables turn...that could happen Sunday you know..

Nero Phoenix: ptff..That'll never happen...I dominate a match all the way through..

Tazz: don't be so sure..

Edge screams in pain as Ciaran continues to apply pressure...Edge keeps reaching for the ropes, but he can't reach. He pushes back trying to roll out of it, but all it does is land them back in the middle of the ring, where Ciaran applies more pressure. Edge will not give in though, he keeps fighting, and rolls back again, still doesn't break the hold, but now he can reach a rope, and he does.

Tazz: Phew, he got it..

The Crowd is now estatic as Ciaran gets up with a smile. Edge pulls himself up holding his shoulder, Ciaran quickly takes him back down with a Side Effect. He covers hooking the leg...1....2....No! Edge kicked out.

Jonathan Steele: That was a close fall!

Tazz: like a old rival of his, Edge will not die..

Ciaran gets back to his feet, and so does Edge. Ciaran tries to lock the SAC back in, but Edge quickly shoves him off. They both bounce off the ropes, and both duck. They hit the ropes again, and this Time..

Jonathan Steele: SPEAR! EDGE HIT THE SPEAR!

Tazz: RO is singing now!

Edge hooks the leg and the ref slides down to make the cover...ONE...TWO...THRE...NO!!!

Jonathan Steele: CIARAN KICKED OUT!

Tazz: Are you shitting me?!...how did he kick out of the spear?!

Trish Stratus: This is turning into a really good match..

Nero Phoenix: I'm still gonna crush the winner..

Edge, unhappy that Ciaran just kicked out of his finisher, signals for Lita to get on the apron and argue with the ref, which she does. Meanwhile, Edge rolls out of the ring and grabs himself a chair.

Jonathan Steele: Hey what the hell!

Edge slides back in and starts stalking Ciaran to get back up. Ciaran slowly gets back up to his feet, and Edge charges foward. Ciaran quickly hits Edge with a drop-toe hold, making Edge hit the mat face first into the chair! Ciaran quickly kicks the chair out of the ring. He then runs and bounces off the ropes Lita is on, he sling shots her off the apron and into the security wall!

Tazz: hey! what the hell?!

Ciaran then dashes over and drops a leg drop on the back of Edge's head. He turns Edge over and hooks both legs as the ref counts...ONE...TWO...THR...NOPE!....Edge kicks out and the crowd is now going ape shit..

Jonathan Steele: Maybe this shoulda been the Main Event!

Edge & Ciaran, both slowly get up. Edge is starting to go for the spear, but Ciaran side steps out of the way and kicks Edge in the gut. Ciaran then grabs Edge and nails The X-Effect!!

Jonathan Steele: THE X-EFFECT!...WILL THIS FINALLY BE IT?!

Ciaran once again hooks both legs and the ref once again counts....ONE.....TWO....THREE!

Winner Via Pinfall: Ciaran Michaels
Match Time: 10:34

Jennifer Sparks: Ladies and Gentlement...Your Winner and Number One Contender to the International Title this Sunday!...Ciaran Michaels!!!

"King of the World" hits again as the crowd begins to go wild.

Jonathan Steele: Now that...was a match..

Tazz: Agreed...back and forth, back and forth...both men had some very close pinfalls...was very good..

Trish Stratus: definately...and Ciaran certainly earned this victory..

Nero Phoenix: ya right...but boys, Trish...it's been fun...

Nero takes off his headset and grabs his International Title...you think he's leaving, but instead he slides into the ring, and meets face to face with a pretty exhasted Ciaran Michaels.

Jonathan Steele: Oh no come on..

Nero and Ciaran continue to face off until Nero sticks out his hand. Ciaran looks at it, and debates shaking it. Nero just keeps it there, but before Ciaran can shake it, he's hit from behind.

Jonathan Steele: What the...Slade & Gavin...what are they doing here?!

Elite continues to mob Ciaran as Nero just laughs...he then tells them to hold him for him. As Gavin & Slade both hold a arm, Nero hits Ciaran with a few cheap shots. Then he pulls out his old Brass Knucks again. Before he swings, we hear the crowd roaring, he looks up the ramp.

Jonathan Steele: Finally some help, get em Gino!

Nero and Elite roll out just as Gino rolls in...Gino hangs with his partner while cursing Nero & Elite who's half way up the ramp smiling, while Nero raises up the International Title.

eWe WrestleMania 4 Video Game: Coming Soon - Only for Nentendo Wii
eWe Chaos 3: Come Get Some Coming Soon - Only for PlayStation 3
eWe Xplosion 3: Above You Coming Soon - Only for XBox 360

:: To Be Continued ::

Last edited by JAY on Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #93: September 24th, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Chaos #93: September 24th, 2007   Monday Night Chaos #93: September 24th, 2007 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 7:00 pm

"Cocky" by Kid Rock plays as the former International Champion walks out on stage and marches towards the ring as the fans burst into cheers. K-Dawg wastes no time in getting down to the ring and grabbing a microphone, clearly unhappy at he events that have transpired so far tonight.

K~Dawg: Cut the damn music! Alex Stone, get your ass out here right now so I can beat the crap out of you!

Cheers erupt throughout the arena as the fans give their support to the Detroit native.

K~Dawg: I'm sick and tired of playing this stupid game of hide and seek, stop hiding from me and be a man, come out here and face me, face to face, leave my girlfriend out this!

Alex Stone appears on the titantron holding Lillie by the hair as she struggles and whines. Alex has a sick smile on his face as he stands next to a bunch of parked cars; could he be in the parking lot?

Alex Stone: K-Dawg, you want your precious little bitch, well come and get her, come and get her right now before I do something stupid like run her over like the piece of filthy roadkill that she is.

K~Dawg: Stone, let her go, I mean it dawg, she has nothing to do with this, this is between me and you.

Alex Stone: Johnny told me that when you burst in on him earlier scared to death like a little girl who had seen a tarantula, that you said if I laid a finger on her you were going to make us all regret it. Well don't worry, I won't lay a finger on her, I'll do you one better!

Alex turns around and back hands Lillie across the face causing he cry out in pain. On that note, K-Dawg had seen enough and dropped the microphone and vaulted out of the ring, running up the ramp at full speed to get backstage and save Lillie.

Alex Stone: What else can I do to her Kurtis, huh? After all these months with you I bet she's dying to find out what it's like to be with a real man, so maybe I should take her to Alex Stone's theme park and let her ride the super salami! K-Dawg, you still there? Hmm, he must be coming this way.

The camera switches to show K-Dawg running through the halls, knocking people over as he sprints past them. He bursts through the doors that lead to the outside and stands in the middle of the parking lot.

K~Dawg: Lillie! Lillie where are you!?

Lillie: Kurtis!

Kurtis follows the screams from Lillie and after a few seconds finds her in a ball on the floor looking scared to death.

K~Dawg: Lillie, I'm here.

Kurtis bends down lifting Lillie to her knees to give her a hug.

K~Dawg: Where's Stone? I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!

Lillie: I don't know, when he realised you were coming he left.

K~Dawg: That chicken sh...

Before K-Dawg can finish his sentence, Stone jumps him from behind blasting him in the back of his head with a double axe handle. Lillie screams out for Kurtis and then falls back down in a heap on the floor. Alex unleashes his fury on Kurtis, kicking him again and again as he lies against the wheel of a car with nowhere to go. Alex lifts him up and whips him across the bonnet of a car before he slaps down hard on the concrete floor below.

Alex Stone: What are you that poor that you've taken to sleeping on the floor now in public car parks?

Alex jumps down on him and attacks him with punches and elbows to his head, not letting up for a second.

Alex Stone: With a match against me on the horizon, you should've been smart Kurtis, you should've put your own well being ahead of that tramps, because there's no way you're gong to recover in time for Sunday, boy!

Alex gets up and brings Kurtis with him. He bounces his head off the bonnet of a car and then holds him up by his hair.

Alex Stone: But I know you're still going to show up, not because you've got heart, but because you're incredibly stupid. So if you're going to get there in time, you better start driving now, so here, let me help you into your car!

Alex takes Kurtis back a few steps and then runs with him towards the car before launching him forward to send him crashing into the wind screen.

Lillie: No, Kurtis!

Alex moves over to him and gets in his face. Kurtis is still conscious but barely moving as his face tells it all that he is in indiscribable pain.

Alex Stone: This is just a taster of what I have in store for you on Sunday Kurtis. You really should think about missing this one out boy, because if you turn up on Sunday, the dog is gonna get put down!

Alex turns and walks over to Lillie who is still cowering on the ground. He lifts his hand up as if he is about to back hand her again and Lillie hold her head in her hands, not wanting to feel Alex's wrath again.

Alex Stone: Haha, don't worry missy, I've had my fun with you tonight. We should do it again sometime, I don't know about you but I had a hell of a time!

Alex walks off as Lillie waits for him to leave before getting to her feet and running over to K-Dawg.

Lillie: Help, somebody help!

The scene fades out as Lillie looks on terrified.

Announcer: A New Champion...

Jennifer Sparks: Your Winner...and NEW EWE CHAMPION...JOHNNY CHAOS!!!

Announcer: Short Lived...

John Cena: as far as this Money in the Bank Goes...when will be the right time to cash it in...well Johnny...THE TIME IS NOW!!!

Announcer: And now...a Rematch...

Johnny Chaos: I have a rematch clause John...and I want my damn title back..

John Cena: if you want some...COME GET SOME!

Announcer: But not just any match...

Johnny Chaos: John, I have 3 Simple words for you..

Johnny Chaos: TABLES.....LADDERS......AND CHAIRS!

Trish Stratus: OH MY!

Jonathan Steele: John Cena...Johnny Chaos...TLC for the eWe Championship!

~~Fast forward~~

Johnny walks over and begins climbing the Ladder..

Johnny Chaos: I hope you're ready John, The Clock is ticking...

Announcer: Chaos Presents, Dynamic Destruction, September 30th, and only on Pay Per View!

Jonathan Steele: Welcome back folks, and what a night it has been...but what a night it'll be in 6 days as well..

Tazz: no doubt about it Steele...Dynamic Destruction is this Sunday, and it's sure to be off the hook!

Trish Stratus: I could not dissagree more boys..it'll be great!

"What Iv'e Done" by Linkin Park begins to play as they start looking at the matches thus far..

Jonathan Steele: First we got the Tag Team Titles...Sports Entertainment Xtreme deffending against The Elite..It's sure to be a good one...but after what we seen tonight..

Tazz: After what we seen tonight, Gino & Ciaran will be fired up, it'll be a great match indeed.

Trish Stratus: That it is Tazz...it should be a good one..

Jonathan Steele: Scotty Blaze...Johnny Nitro...The Mid Eastern Championship..

Tazz: Once again we got a good slice of what to expect...and once again, I think it'll be off the chain..

Trish Stratus: You're exactly right...it started off as a basic title deffense...but now these two are in a just plain war..

Jonathan Steele: for the 1st time in ewe history...we will have all the active Diva's of the Women's Title Division in one match for the Title...a 8 way Elimination..The Champion, Gwen was injured earlier tonight, by Melina...Now the title has been vacated, and Stone Cold has replaced Gwen with Melina herself..

Tazz: I'm not sure the kind of difference it makes...but it's bound to be hot!

Trish Stratus: This will be the match I'm most intrested in for obvious reasons, I just can't wait..

Jonathan Steele: Alex Stone...Kurtis K~Dawg Porter...Alex's House of Pain....and guys...this has gotten personal in a heartbeat..

Tazz: That's an understatement Steele, this match will be off the charts no doubt about it..

Trish Stratus: Yes it most certainly will...Alex crossed the line tonight, and hopefully K~Dawg will make him pay..

Jonathan Steele: Finally we know who the challenger will be, as the result of one hell of a #1 contenders match tonight..

Jonathan Steele: The International Championship...Nero Phoenix deffends against The Real Xtreme Kid...Ciaran Michaels

Tazz: Edge & Ciaran put on one hell of a match just earlier...this baby will be pretty damn good.

Trish Stratus: Ciaran will most certianly be ready to retaliate for what Nero & The Elite did to him...another good match..

Jonathan Steele: And finally...The Main Event..

Jonathan Steele: The eWe Championship...John Cena...Johnny Chaos...Tables...Ladders...and Chairs

Tazz: A Match worth The Main Event...words can't describe Johnny's experiance with Ladders.....Cena's history of overcoming the odds...endless...this match will be off the charts indeed...

Trish Stratus: After what we seen last week...Johnny Chaos is Focused...after what we seen earlier tonight...so is Cena...this will be a damn good match!

Jonathan Steele: Noone can Trish...Dynamic Destruction...Live This Sunday!, and only on Pay Per View!

We hear a chiming techno sound as 'Long Way 2 Go' by Cassie pumps over the PA system. Cassie's gentle rapping over the catchy beat gets the crowd worked up, as Candice comes brushing through the curtains. She raises her hands up in the air as a huge fireworks pyrotechnics blasts around the arena

Jonathan Steele: It has been 9 months since we've seen Candice Michelle in an EWE ring. The longest reigning Womens Champion of all time, and finally SHE'S BACK!

Trish Stratus: Girl power never dies on Chaos, with the womens division stronger than ever, Candice is back to make an impression. Still as glowing and vibrant as she was before

She waits at the top of the ramp. And the reason she waits is because the bass starts up for 'My Time Is Now' by John Cena and Tha' Trademarc to drum over as Cena rockets out to a huge ovation as the crowd almost blow the roof off

Tazz: There's only one John Cena. Love him or hate him, you can never eliminate him

Jonathan Steele: The doctors said it best though. As good as Cena is.. sooner or later, his luck will run out!

Candice and Cena high five each other, before making there way down into the ramp. Cena jumps up onto the ring apron, and then sits on the middle rope letting Candice in the ring first like a true gentlemen

Jennifer Sparks: The following contest is an mixed tag team match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from West Newbury, Massachusetts and Milwaukee, Wisconsin weighing in at a combined weight of 363 pounds.. CANDICE MICHELLE.. AND EWE CHAMPION.. JOHN CENA!

The ecstatic mood from the crowd in Concord instantly dies down as "When World's Collide" by Powerman 5000 rocks over the PA system. The crowd go from roaring cheers to jeers within the flash of a second. Christy Chaos comes out first receiving a few mild cheers, but then they all turn into strong boos as Johnny Chaos out with his hand over Drama looking as smug as ever. The Chaos family then slowly make there way down to ringside, as Drama takes a seat in the front row, while Christy jumps in to the ring, followed by Johnny sliding in as he stares straight at Cena.

Jennifer Sparks: And the opponents, hailing from Kansas City, Missouri weighing in at a combined weight of 348 pounds.. brother and sister.. JOHNNY & CHRISTY.. THE CHAOS FAMILY!

Trish Stratus: Christy Chaos has been on sentilating form as of late, three wins in a row, and it appears any match Christy has nowadays her opponents run in fear of the Chaotic Diva

Tazz: Johnny Chaos wasn't included on last weeks Chaos, but he certainly sent a message to John Cena by the end of the show

Jonathan Steele: Indeed this tag match is a good preview for both Johnny and Christy to show that they mean business in there respective matches Sunday

MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH
JOHN CENA & CANDICE MICHELLE VS JOHNNY CHAOS & CHRISTY CHAOS

After much debate, Candice and Christy start off the match. They circle around each other, before Christy goes to scratch her nails into Candice arms, she stabs her fingers into Candice left arm, dragging them down to her elbow leaving her with graze marks. Candice holds on to her arm as Christy bounces off the ropes to floor Candice with a lou thesz press followed by stomping her hair up and down

Tazz: Christy looking strong early on in this match

Trish Stratus: This is why divas have been scared to get in with the ring with her as of late

Christy pulls Candice back up, and attempts a reverse neckbreaker, but Candice counters wrapping her leg around Christy foot and then thrusting her for a forward Russian legsweep. Candice then spins around for the go daddy dance sending the crowd to deliver several whistles of admiration before she screams out orgasmically for a elbow drop to Christys chest. She goes for a pin attempt but Christy gets a shoulder up at 2. Christy tries to recuperate back to her feet, but Candice makes sure she stays down with a diving crossbody

Jonathan Steele: Candice wants to make sure she can dominate the rest of this match

Candice then goes over to tag in Cena. John jumps in ready to go, but Christys in the ring. So he lifts her up, and then slowly moves her across towards Johnny allowing him to tag in. This allows to Johnny to sucker punch Cena, as Cena and Chaos begin exchanging blows left right and center getting the crowd pumped up. Cena then bounces Chaos off the ropes, as he goes to charge at him, but Chaos leapfrogs over him and then knocks Cena down with a missile dropkick

Tazz: Johnny picking up from where he left on last week, Cena on the floor and him standing tall

Johnny then clutches Cena legs, and flips them around as he squats down to lock in the CHAOS EFFECT! Candice comes in to save Cena, but Christy sprints at her with a low blow. Johnny taunts Cena to tap but he refuses, as he begins slithering towards the ropes, Johnny tries his best to keep the pressure applied, and Cena looks like hes fading, but she as it looks like he does he manages to somehow reverse the move into the STFU as Chaos is the one left in agony. Christy then storms in and stomps on Cena's head to break up the hold

Jonathan Steele: Hey girls cant hit on boys

Trish Stratus: Oh yes they can!

Cena tags in Candice, as Johnny crawls to tag in Christy. Cena then runs towards Johnny with a elevated shoulder block, sending Johnny and himself flying out of the ring. Candice goes for a rolling neck snap, but Christy reverses with a Snap DDT. Outside the ring, Cena goes to deliver belly to belly side slam, but Johnny reverses it and delivers a Extreme Makeover to Cena on the steel steps.

Jonathan Steele: That was a skullbreaking plant for John heads, how in the hell is he not bleeding?

Tazz: He may not be busted wide open, but that's sure to cause a concussion

Trish Stratus: Not only is there action inside the ring, but Cena & Johnny are brutalling beating each other here

Back in the ring, Christy reflexs off the top rope for a cheerleading leg drop. She goes to hook Candice legs, but she reverse it into the Candylicious, to which Christy quickly escapes. Back outside the ring, Johnny places Cena on the Spanish announce table, and then he pulls out a 20ft ladder, standing it up before the table

Jonathan Steele: Oh my what does Johnny Chaos have planned here

Christy goes for a sunset flip from the corner turnbuckle, but shes misses, as Candice clutches her neck and then delivers a northern lights suplex. Christy gets back up, as Candice goes for a spinning heel kick, but Christy ducks and then grabs Candice neck for the Charismatic Crush. She goes for the pin as the ref counts 1..2..3?NO Candice Kicked Out. Back outside, Johnny climbs the top of the ladder, as he jumps off for an Extreme Splash. Suddenly Cena got back up playing possum, catching Johnny on his shoulders, and then

Jonathan Steele: F-U through the Spanish announce table! Goodness Gracious Me! John Cena just sent Johnny Chaos straight to hell

And back in the ring, Christy goes for a reverse twist of fate, but Candice wiggled out, running against the ropes and then bouncing back to smack Christy with the Candywrapper for the 1..2..3!

Winners Via Pinfall: Candice Michelle & John Cena
Match Time: 10:43

"Long Way 2 Go" by Cassie plays once again as Candice celebrates dancing around the ring. Cena then gets back up from the mashed up announce table, rolling back into the ring to celebrate with Candice

Jennifer Sparks: Here are your winners of the match.. Candice Michelle and EWE Champion John Cena

Jonathan Steele: An unlikely duo in Candice and Cena, but a good one

Tazz: What a return for Candice though, and what a match. The Chaos family gave it everything they had

Trish Stratus: But just like Candice new theme, Christy Chaos had a Long Way 2 Go

The ref raises Candice and Cena hands in victory as the crowd cheer, the pose on the turnbuckles and then get set to leave the ring. Just as they're about to exit both of them stop. A creepy smile grows across Cena's face as he looks at Candice, and then turns back round to punch Christy Chaos straight in the face

Tazz: WHAT THE HELL

The crowd look on in shock as Cena then begins clubbing away on a defenseless Christy beating her relentlessy as Candice chuckles with a sick smile. The crowd boo looking on in shock

Jonathan Steele: OH MY GOD WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO JOHN CENA! HE'S BEATING ON A GIRL

Tazz: AND HOW THE HELL CAN CANDICE LAUGH AT THIS! SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

The crowd continue there jeers as Cena lifts a motionless Christy Chaos up, whose eyes are swelled up after Cena continuos punches. Candice then runs against the ropes and smacks Christy hard in the face with a spinning heel kick. Christy drops like a rock face down on to the mat. Cena then mounts himself over Christy, cover the trouser snake part of his pants over Christys butt, and then pulling her hair back to lock her in the STFU. Christy weeps moaning in pain, as Candice tells her to shutup. Cena enjoys what hes doing to Christy, which is what makes the scene even more disturbing

Tazz: IS THERE NO HUMANITY OUT THERE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JOHN SHE'S A WOMAN, HOW COULD YOU? YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH

With Christy laid out. Cena then gets up as Candice puts over to the crowd, and more specifically Johnny Chaos pregnant wife Drama. Cena & Candice then roll out of the ring, as Candice goes to brush her hands through Drama hair. Drama seems incredibly nervous, and carrying a child, she can't exactly run away. Candice grabs onto Drama's hair, as Cena goes back into the ring to grab Christy.

Jonathan Steele: OH NO YOU WOULDN'T! SHE'S A PREGNANT WOMAN JOHN! DO NOT HIT HER! IF YOU TRULY ARE A MAN YOU WON'T DO THIS!

John goes to punch Christy, but before he can do so Johnny Chaos comes running into the ring to make the save. He charges towards Cena with a spear, but Cena quickly rolls out of the ring, while Candice lets go off Drama and joins John up the ramp. Johnny checks on Christy and Drama. Drama is fine, just abit freaked out, but Christy is not fine, she has been badly beaten up. Johnny looks distraught at the state of his sister, as Cena stands at the top of the ramp with the EWE title looking extremely pleased at what hes done

Jonathan Steele: Oh you're a big man now John aren't you

Tazz: What has gotten into John Cena though, we have never seen this kind of behaviour from the Champ, out of nowhere he just went mad and beat Christy senseless

Trish Stratus: It's the vixen in Candice Michelle, she was one of the most heartless women to ever step in the EWE, and now she's brought Cena over to the darkside, and it's absolutely sick!

TOP 5 RPERS

SUPERSTARS
1: Ciaran Michaels
2: Edge
3: John Cena
4: Johnny Chaos
5: Johnny Nitro

DIVA'S
1: Candice Michelle
2: Alyssa Phoenix
3: Nicole Johnson
4: Christy Chaos