Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wednesday Night Xplosion #70: October 24th, 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Wednesday Night Xplosion #70: October 24th, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night Xplosion #70: October 24th, 2007   Wednesday Night Xplosion #70: October 24th, 2007 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 12:34 pm

EPISODE #70
DATE October 24th, 2007
VENUE Allstate Arena - Chicago, Illinois
THEME "Rise Up" By Drownling Pool
TURNOUT 30 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Recovered with WayBack Machine

DOWNLOAD

RP or FUCK OFF: 5-Way
Joey Stilleti vs Tex Benedict vs Dameon Vext vs BZ Radical vs Jason Scott
Quick Summary: "American Idiot" blasted out as Tex Benedict,
showed to many peoples suprises. The man who had competed in the most RP or FUCK
OFF matches, dodged another bullet sending four guys packing. It began with a
Asai Moonsault to BZ Radical, The Benedict Solution on Dameon Vext, The Tex Plex
on Joey Stilleti, and then The George W Bushwhacker on Scott, as he toppled all
four upon one another to dive onto them to without a job for the 3 count
WINNER: Tex Benedict

Match Two
Eli Hogan vs Alex Shelley
Quick Summary:
It was scheduled to be a sleeper match, but it was nothing short of edge of your
seat stuff. Eli went for an early 731, and stunned Shelley almost getting the 3
count. Shelley tried to use his power to his advantage but Eli was speeding all
over the place. The finish came when Eli hit the spinning wheel kick knocking
Shelley to the mat, he hulked up, and then went for the Hogan Leg Drop, but
Shelley swiftly reversed it into a Border City Stretch, Eli quickly escaped
reversing it into a inside cradle, but Shelley lifted him up for the CK1 Bomb to
get the 3 count
WINNER: Alex Shelley

Main Event
Brian Noble & Sterling James Keenan vs Future Shock
Quick Summary:Brian Noble was feeling generous so he gave Syco The Noble Deed, followed by locking him
into the Trailer Hitch. As the happened SJK stung Acid with a Sterling Silver, followed by a MK Lite off the top rope. SJK pinned
Brent, and Noble had Syco locked firmly in the hold. Syco then tapped as SJK got the 1..2..3 at the exact same time
WINNERS: SJK & Brian Noble

A recap of Halloween Havoc flashes, focusing on the victories of Damon James, Dylan Styles,
Android 18 & White Tiger in become new champions. The video ends with the flickering images of Jenna Jameson being dumped unconscious
by what appears to be Chaos GM & EWE Chairman Stone Cold. The video fades out as the usual pyros get set off for the normal
Xplosion entrance to air followed by a 360 span around the arena, before going to the ringside announce table with Kenny Greenwood
and Jimmy Justice

Jimmy Justice: "What Up Yo, as the locals would say.
Welcome to another episode of EWE's flagship show Wednesday Night Xplosion"

Kenny Greenwood: "What a show we have for you tonight, All
American Championship on the line, Dan Taylor and Kris Jaxson in a steel cage,
and Mr Man vs White Tiger"

Jimmy Justice: "Great matches indeed, but you gotta wonder
whether the hard work will be appreciated, half these jerkoffs don't bother
reading what we're saying, straight onto wanking the scrolldown option on the
mouse"

Kenny Greenwood: "It's unfortunate I agree, but what can
you do. Also further more on the situation with Jenna Jameson. In addition, will
Xplosion name any of its spots for the 5 on 5, brand vs brand, team pack
challenge? Or will we be left to wonder"

The gentle beat of "Superman" by Three Doors Down, begins drumming around the arena to a cheer. The reason they cheer is for everybody favourite superhero
Chris Hero to come out and make his way down into the ring

Kenny Greenwood: "This guy had the performance of his life last week, many have seen him as SJK's lackey, but he came through strong"

Jimmy Justice: "Can he sustain it though? It's one thing coming out all guns blazing, buts it another to keep the gun fully locked and loaded"

We hear the screams of "IT'S ANTONIA BITCH" before "Gimme More" by Britney Spears begins its electropop vibe around the arena, sending them instantly into jeers.
Antonia Malone walks out to a huge heat, and she talks smack back at the ungrateful fans. She walks powerfully down the ramp, giving Chris Hero one hell of a cold look

Kenny Greenwood: "After what X-Skull did to her like week, which Antonia herself describes as a minor setback, can she bounce back, and get back to doing what she does best?"

Jimmy Justice: "Let me tell you something Kenny, you should not be asking about last week, instead you should be finding out if Hero is use to this look he getting, normally women would
give it to stare at his ugliness, but tonight it's gonna get more ugly for him"

Opening Match
Singles Match
Chris Hero vs Antonia Malone

The bell sounds as Antonia enters the ring, Hero passes her over a red rose, he then gives her a box of chocolates. Antonia looks bemused, but accepts the gift.
This makes Hero feel as if hes on a high pedestal, trying to flirt his way into Antonias knickers. Suddenly her jolly mood changes, as she crushes
the rose, and throws the chocolates into the crowd, as she spikes out the thorns from her hand, and then stabs Hero in the face. Hero gauges his eyes
for protection, as Antonia begins slapping him around like a ragdoll. She goes for a russian legsweep, but Hero dodges out, and somehow manages to deliver the
Hero's Welcome. But he can't get the pinfall as the thorn stabbing to his eyes have blinded him temporarily. Antonia gets back up as Hero wanders, she grabs
his hair and then pulls it back for a snapmare. She carries him onto the second rope, and then goes for a sunset flip but he reverses it for a backward
roll into a corkscrew senton. He goes for the pin, but Antonia scratches him in the face with her nails. Hero gets dizzy and Antonia places his head inbetween
her legs for the Mile High Club and the 3 count

WINNER: Antonia Malone

The bell sounds once again as "Gimme More" rings around the arena. The ref raises Antonias hand in victory, as she slides out of the ring, walking
off towards the back a very happy woman

Jimmy Justice: "That is a prime example of a woman using her own intuition to get the advantage. She didn't need to wrestle Chris Hero, she just took his manhood instead"

Kenny Greenwood: "Ohh come on? You cannot be serious. Antonia only call to victory was by using underhand tactics, and playing with Heros emotions"

Jimmy Justice: "It's comments like that which certify and prove my theory that you are nothing more than a jackass"

Antonia Malone is ceen celebrating with a bottle of wine backstage, as she holds her hands up high in celebration, singing along the way. Kelly then starts singing
along aswell, and this ruins Antonias good mood

Antonia Malone: What the hell do you want?

Kelly flutters her eyelids, putting on a pretty face before answering

Kelly: Do you really think its wise to be drinking alcohol straight after a match. Couldn't that seriously mess up your stomach

Antonia Malone: Shut up, I can do what I please. You're not my mother, and this isn't just wine, this is the finest bordeaux on the planet

Kelly: What's a bordeaux

Antonia lets out a laugh of sarchasm

Antonia Malone: Forgive me Kelly, how could I be so silly. I completly forgot that you never have lived my kind of life. Instead of looking forward
to a vintage bottle of 1792 Bordeaux, you're highlight of the day was wondering who the next blow would be

You can hear the crowd booing Antonia, as Kelly looks confused

Kelly: You may have won this week, but clearly the beating X-Skull gave you last week has had an affect on your insults, because just like you..
THEY SUCK!

The crowd go "Ohh" as a few black chicks shout out "Oh No You Didn't?". Antonia is seething as you can hear the crowd cheering for Kelly
starting up a "Lets Go Kelly" chant. Kelly smiles, and then with nothing to say in response, Antonia delivers a thunderous bitchslap to
her face as she gets smacked to the floor. The crowd jeer, as Antonia brushes her hands, and then gets ready to walk off, but instead she turns right
round into

X-Skull: Now that's no way to treat a lady

Antonia Malone: What the hell would you know about how to treat women

X-Skull: I know more than you think Antonia. Like rememeber last week, I learnt that you like it rough, and you like to take a beating

Antonia Malone: Whatever, you probably haven't gotten laid in forever. I don't need to waste my time with you

X-Skull: Oh but I think you will need to do. I heard your comments trying to disregard me, calling me a minor setback?

Antonia Malone: Please X-Skull, if that even is your real name. Everybody knows last week was a fluke, you don't scare me

Antonia begins walking off, but before she can leave X-Skull says one more thing

X-Skull: Oh really? Not even if I did this

Antonia looks back, as X-Skull comes charging at her with a singapore cane. Antonia looks in horror as X-Skull goes to swing the cane, and it's sure
to hit Antonia face first, until out of nowhere X-Skull gets floored by a West Coast Cutter by Dan Taylor. Taylor quickly snaps X-Skull neck a split second
before he can hit Antonia, coming to her rescue.

Dan Taylor: Mess with her, and you mess with me. Let see you step up now huh?

He kneels back up, adjusting his suit, before looking at Antonia

Dan Taylor: Lets roll, I know a good place down on 5th Avenue, where they do this amazing Calzone

Don't you have a match? Like Up Next?

Antonia Malone: You have a good point, I tell you what. How about we put a rain check on the restauarant, here's my key card, how about we find something
to eat there

Antonia sniggers as her cheeks blush, like a little excited schoolgirl.

Antonia Malone: I like that Idea, see you later.. Dan

Antonia then begins walking off, leaving Dan Taylor a very determined man not only for his match, but for something else too

Dan Taylor: I look forward to it, more than you know

Taylor then heads off towards the entrance sets, as we return to ringside

Jesse Ventura: "The following contest is a steel cage match. Now to win this match, you must beat your opponent by pinfall, submission, or escaping the cage"

Different strings and rhymatic chord sounds of a guitar are heard before we heard the words "Killing In The Name Of" by Rage Against The Machine to blast
around the arena,followed by a huge pyro explosion. Kris Jaxson then comes storming out to a mixed reaction. He slaps his chest, and then jumps up and
down getting pumped up as the steel cage is lowered down towards the ring

Jesse Ventura: "Making his way to the ring, from New Orleans, Louisana.. Kris Jaxson!"

Kenny Greenwood: "Jaxson prides himself on being the Career Killa, hes been in matches which have changed his opponents life, tonight could very be one of them"

Jimmy Justice: "Before you start riding on your high horse, you monkey ass lets not forget who exactly he's going up against"

It is on that cue we hear the words of "Are you stalking me? Because that would be super" the buzzing sound of "The Church Of Hot Addiction" by Cobra
Starship then booms over the PA system, as Dan Taylor comes out to a huge heat. He extends his arms out, as a waterfall of pyrotechnics are dropped
behind him. He then begins walking down, looking into the cage, and looking directly at Kris Jaxson

Jesse Ventura: "Introducing his opponent, from Los Angeles, California.. Dan Taylor!"

Kenny Greenwood: "And that would be, this man, Dan Taylor, the former All American Champion, making his return to the ring, after a two week hiatus"

Jimmy Justice: "Taylor may no longer be All American Champion, but he's just as dangerous and ruthless as he ever was, Kris Jaxson is in trouble inside the cage"

Kenny Greenwood: "I think both competitors are in trouble, the name of the game is to survive inside that 15 foot high Steel Cage. Putting two people like Dan Taylor and
Kris Jaxson inside here, only results in one thing.. CARNAGE!"

Match Two
Steel Cage Match
Dan Taylor vs Kris Jaxson

Taylor stepped up the steel steps, as the referee got read to close the cage door. The bell ring, and as soon as Taylor entered the ring, Jaxson went
charging at him with a huge spear ramming Taylor against the steel. Jaxson then begins deliver hard punches to Taylor head, and then smashing his face continuosly
against the steel mesh. Taylor begged for Mercy, to which Jaxson laughed, but this laughed allowed Taylor to catch Jaxson off guard with a rake to the eye, followed by a
european uppercut finished off with a inverted rock bottom. Taylor smiled smugly, proud of how he out thought Jaxson by playing possum as the crowd jeered.
Taylor then began climbing the cage, but halfway up Jaxson jumped back up, and then grabbed Taylor legs onto his shoulder off the cage for a sitdown powerbomb.
Jaxson then went climbing up the cage, but Taylor kickly got back up, and delivered a Taylor Made to the back of his head, as he fell back down. Taylor
then went for a sitting down Taylormission, but Jaxson lifted himself back up, and then monkey flipped Taylor over his head, tangling him into the ropes.
Jaxson then ran towards him for a spinning heel kick, but Taylor moved out of the way as Jaxson went smashing into the steel mesh. Taylor then went over towards the
cage door, as the ref opened it. He went to walk out, but Jaxson grabbed his foot, and then pulled him back in for a knee takedown. Taylor then tried
to drag himself back up in a groggy state, as he went for the cage door again, but Jaxson slammed the door shut, straight into Taylors face. Taylor
went for a last ditch West Coast Cutter attempt, but Jaxson reversed hitting the Jax Attack. Jaxson then walked over to the cage door as it was opened for him
to escape

WINNER: Kris Jaxson

The crowd look on heavily suprised that Jaxson won the match, giving him a mixture of cheers and boos, as the bell rings and "Killing In The Name Of" by
Rage Against The Machine plays once more. Jaxson stares back at Taylor, who looks gobsmacked seeing Jaxson outside the cage, Jaxson smiles back at him, as
the ref raises his hand in victory, before he heads up the ramp with his hands held high in celebration

Jimmy Justice: "What? You gotta be kidding me, no way Taylor just got beat. This is a conspiracy, I can't believe what I'm seeing, this did not just happen!"

Kenny Greenwood: "You better believe it Jimmy, Jaxson has just stunned us all with gaining a huge win over Taylor inside the steel cage"

Jimmy Justice: "This is an embarassment to everything that Dan Taylor is, I demand to now a reason why
Kris won this match"

Kenny Greenwood: "Settle down man, the object was simple, pinfall, submission or escape the cage, and Jaxson did just that"

Jimmy Justice: "How the hell is Dan Taylor suppose to have
a date with Antonia now? Kris Jaxson is an inconsiderate asshole"

CHAOS RE-CAP

* S.E.X become the first official members of Team Chaos, for the brand 5 on 5
at Final Cut
* Lynx Madison beats Johnny up after costing him his match
* A 6-Man Tag is more like a 2-Man, with Cena gaining victory against the team
of Ciaran, Nero and Edge

On November 25th, 2007..

Going down onto the southside, In the home of crunk..

Straight up the ATL, the stars of Chaos and Xplosion are
gonna represent..

For the Winter Spectacle of the Year, EWE Presents..

EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW! 

As we return to ringside the funky beat of "I'm Money" by Zebrahead plays around the arena as the crowd get worked up and excited. The music continues to play as people sing
along for Dylan Styles to come flying out with the X-Division Championship strapped around his back, followed by Vito Sapolski who gets a "Vito" chant
started by the crowd

Jesse Ventura: "Ladies and Gentlemen introducing the X-Divsion Champion, from Anaheim, California.. Dylan Styles"

Jimmy Justice: "Dylan Styles got quite the drubbing by World Heavyweight Champion White Tiger last week, and it doesn't look to get any easier for him tonight"

Kenny Greenwood: "Don't count out Styles just yet Jimmy, this is our X-Division Champion we're talking about, he's beaten enough people to prove his worthy"

Jimmy Justice: "It's not about being worthy, it's about what you face, and in the form of Damien Black, Styles better be shitting his pants"

The eery screech of "Mobscene" by Marilyn Manson then spooks around the arena, as Damien Black comes out slowly giving Nicole Grey a piggyback, as her heels
are wrapped around his umm, you know, trouser wood which sticks out inside his pants

Jesse Ventura: "His opponent being accompanied to the ring by Nicole Grey, from Detroit, Michigan.. Damien Black"

Kenny Greenwood: "This is indeed, one scary looking dude, an whats even more scary is how hot his girlfriend Nicole Grey is, but there lust for pain is a little disturbing"

Jimmy Justice: "What the hell is wrong if they like inflicting pain, it's not like they're emo or anything. People don't judge you because you still listen to the backstreet boys,
so don't judge Damien Black"

Match Three
Non-Title: Singles Match
Damien Black vs Dylan Styles[c]

Styles and Black stare down at each other as the ref signals for the bell. Styles then moves towards him placing Black in a headlock, he tries to keep it held
attempting to push Blacks face to his knee, but instead Black pushes Styles to bounce off the rope, and then he storms at him with a clothesline. Styles get back
up instantly which angers Black, as he charges off the rope for a furious Clothesline from Hell. He slams his foot on Styles head, stomping it repeatedly
trying to keep Styles down. Black drags Styles back up, and then slits his throat, as he clutches his hand on his neck for a chokeslam, but Styles kicks
Black in the groin and hits a Shining Wizard, followed by a Pele Kick, and then a quick snap bulldog sending Black to the floor as he takes a breather.
Styles then wraps his hands around Blacks neck for a Camel Clutch. Styles goes to tighten the hold for a tap out, but instead Black lifts him up with the hold still
on and then twists it into a press slam as he goes for the 3 count. Styles however rolls it into a Koji Clutch, but Black quickly reaches over to the ropes.
Styles then gets back up, and waits for Black to get to his feet as he goes for a backcracker. Styles then climbs up the turnbuckle for a top rope crossbody.
He flies off as Black gets to his feet, but Black catches him in mid-air and then sets him in position for the Early Funeral. He goes to hook his legs
getting the 3 count, but the ref doesn't see it as Vito causes a distraction for the referee on the ropes. Black is fuming by Vitos distraction, but
Nicole offers to deal with the situation offering Vito a sexual favour. Which he jumps at, Nicole clutches onto his groin as Vito gets excited, she then changes
her face into a evil smile, as she crunches his groin like a stress ball with her hand, as he screams in pain. Black laughs but turns around to Styles straight for
The Last Resort. He goes to slam Black onto the floor, but Black balances back onto his feet, reversing the move on Styles into the Blackout. Styles lies motionless,
as Black places his foot over Styles chest for the ref to count 1..2..3

WINNER: Damien Black

"Mobscene" by Marilyn Manson buzzes once again, as the crowd jeer. Nicole rushes into the ring and jumps onto Damien's waist as they celebrate by making out.
The ref goes to raise Damien hand's but Black's gaze scares the crap out of the ref, as he runs out of the ring. Damien and Nicole celebrate some more, before making there
way to the back

Kenny Greenwood: "This mysterious man, has just scored his first win, and judging by tonight, it doesn't seem to be the last"

Jimmy Justice: "You're right on the ball, this is only just the beginning, Xplosion better take notice, this man means business"

Kenny Greenwood: "His girl also played a pivotal part, I don't think Vito's balls will ever be the same again"

Jimmy Justice: "He sure as hell didn't get any pleasure out of it either, but Damien and Nicole did, they ousted Dylan and Vito to a par"

Kenny Greenwood: "Oh really, interesting theory you have there Jimmy, never knew we were playing golf"

Jimmy Justice: "It's a form of expression, for god sakes Kenny, you're no fun at all are you?"

Damien Black is set to leave the arena as he and Nicole jump on his horse in the parking lot. He's about to kick the horse for it to straddle off,
but before he can do so, he gets whacked off the horse by a flying beer can

Voice: Stupid Sum Bitch

Could It be Austin?

Alex Stone: No, fucking wank narrator

Alex Stone then walks into view, and drinks a few beers, already heavily drunk. As he smashes beer bottle after beer bottle on Damiens face, juicing him
wide open

Nicole Grey: What the hell are you doing, leave him alone

Alex Stone: Get the fuck out of here bitch, or I'll do the same to you

Nicole doesn't know what to do in a state of shock. Alex then kicks the horse in the ass, and it makes a large noise, before craddling off away into the valley.
Damien tries to get back up, and he goes to swing at Stone, but Alex ducks, and then knocks him to the concrete with a Time Out

Alex Stone: Listen you stupid dickhead

He locks Damien in the Time Breaker

Alex Stone: Stop fucking use Jenna Jameson in your roleplays. You clearly don't fucking read results, otherwise you'd have known that she's in a fucking coma

Damien tries to escape, but Alex Stone holds onto him, crushing him like a empty beer can

Alex Stone: How the fuck she can magically be filing your nails in your roleplays astounds me, are you retarded or something. Nobody likes you and never will, it'll only
be a matter of time before this gay gimmicks of yours makes you go home crying

He drinks a few more beers, and poors the remains on Damiens face, making his eyes sting

Alex Stone: You may be asking why I give two shits about Jenna, but I don't, but you see my picbase does give a fuck as hes boning her, and this whole experience has been
very stressful for him. So for you to completly disregard what the fuck is going on, and having her fucking filing nails in your roleplay as if it's casual just
goes to show what a stupid ignorant cheesecunt you are.

Damien is firmly passed out, Alex then lets go

Alex Stone: Just like everybody else on this stupid lowly rated show, you better learn now and at Final Cut, you're messing with the wrong brand. Get ready to Face The Pain
bitch

Alex spits on Damien, and then kicks him in the gut

Alex Stone: Oh yea, and just to save face, always remember that.. CHAOS RULES!

Alex Stone then extends his hands out, stomping up and down in celebration as his hometown crowd give him a huge ovation. He can hear the huge cheers for
him from the arena, so he salutes the camera, and then hotwires a Mercedes to speed off out of sight

"Welcome To The Jungle" by Guns N Roses rocks over the PA system, as White Tiger comes flexing out with the World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around
his right arm. He poses and pumps his right arm, kissing the gold, before walking into the ring, and posing on the turnbuckles

Jesse Ventura: "The following is a Non-Title contest scheduled for one fall. Making his way from Rawlins, Wyoming, weighing in at 229 pounds.. he is the reigning
EWE World Heavyweight Champion.. White Tiger"

The euphoria then changes into a buzz killer as "The Enemy" by Godsmack to play for Mr Man to walk out to a huge heat. He walks through the curtain, hopping down
along the way in his flip flops in tropical shirt. He talks smack to Tiger as he gets into the ring, and takes off his shirt

Jesse Ventura: "His opponent, hailing from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 235 pounds.. Mr Man"

Match Four
Non-Title: Singles Match
Mr Man vs White Tiger[c]

Manny continues to talk smack to Tiger as the bell rings. Tiger is a good listener, but Mr Mans mouth is not his concern as he slaps his hand
on Mannys chest for a knife edge chop. He then swings Manny against the ropes for a belly to back suplex. He goes for the pin but Manny gets
a shoulder up. Tiger lifts up Manny and attempts a pumphandler drop, but Man grabs onto Tiger head with his legs and reverse it into a hurricanran.
Manny then climbs onto the turnbuckle bouncing off for a top rope senton. He goes for the small package on Tiger as the ref count to 2.
Man lifts up Tiger and delivers a european uppercut to his chin, and then goes for a tornado ddt, but Tiger reverses it into a fisherman suplex.
He goes for the suplex again, but Manny reverses it and delivers three suplexes in a row. He then begins jiggling like his picbase use to do. Before
jumping up onto the top rope and flying off for the Future Splash. He hooks Tigers leg as the ref count 1..2..3?No Kickout by Tiger. Mr Man then flips Tiger
up as he runs at him for a spinning headscissors, but Tiger catches him and then swings it into a double underhook ddt. He tries to go lock in the Tiger
Snare but Manny quickly escapes. He then strikes Manny down with a fallaway slam, he goes for the pin, but Manny kicks out. Manny then gauges Tiger in the chest
and goes for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, but Tiger rolls him off, and then goes for the Payne Killer, only for Manny to double reverse it into the Back To The Future.
Manny hooks his legs as the ref count 1..2..Elbow up by Tiger. Manny goes for a spinning crucifix into a neckbreaker slam by Tiger reverses it into the
Eye of The Tiger Slam. He then climbs up onto the top rope waiting for Manny to get back up. When Manny does, White Tiger flies off for a jumping ddt off the top rope
for the Struck Down. He goes to hook Mannys leg for the 1..2..3?No Manny had a foot on the ropes. Tiger then goes for the finish with a Tiger Snare. He tries to lock
it on but Manny changes it into the Wave of the Future, only for Tiger to reach the ropes. Manny out of frustration then takes off the turnbuckle cushioning.
The ref then goes to put the cushion back on. Mr Man then low blows Tiger, and then smacks him in the face with brass knuckles. The ref then turns round, as
Manny hooks his legs, and hangs off the ropes for leverage to get the 1..2..3

WINNER: Mr.Man

"The Enemy" by Godsmack played once again as Mr.Man ran around in celebration. White Tiger got back up, furious about what happened, but Manny quickly ran out of sight
as the crowd boo'd

Kenny Greenwood: "Mr.Man stole it, that cheap sneaky son of a bitch."

Jimmy Justice: "This just proves why Mr.Man should get a World Heavyweight Championship shot, twice he has beaten the reigning Champions, but gotten nothing"

Kenny Greenwood: "Looks like he'll get nothing this time either, because we're just getting word from the back, that next week, Mr Man will get his X Divsion Championship Rematch"

The fans were still booing over the fact that Mr. Man had run away from the ring, in fear of White Tiger's reaction to the blow from the brass knuckles and the cheap victory, but the boos would soon become cheers as Mr. Man is thrown back through the curtain back onto the stage, trying to keep his ground. People thought it was Android 18, but the pop would be much larger... James Ceno was walking through the curtain in full wrestling attire, singlet and all! As Ceno walks out, he smiles and waves to the fans with cocky composure.

Jimmy Justice: What is Ceno trying to prove?

Kenny Greenwood: If you shut the fuck up and watch, maybe we'll find out...

Ceno continues to show off, mocking Mr. Man's fear. Taking this as a sign of weakness, the X-Division competitor swings at James' face, only to have his hand, brass knuckles worn, caught by James! Man's composure fails him as Ceno's grip increases, Ceno's face not even twitching!

Jimmy Justice: What... is... GOING ON!?

Kenny Greenwood: I do believe that's called "showing your boy up".

Jimmy Justice: Mr. Man ain't my boy; Ceno's my boy!

Kenny Greenwood: You're such an R-Tard.

Mr. Man tries to land a dropkick to James' knee, but it is dodged. Releasing Man's hand, James delivers a boot to the stomach, still waving to the fans and giving Manny a beatdown all at the same time. Finally, Ceno is tossed a microphone. But before James speaks, Mr. Man gets to his feet only to be SPEARED BACK DOWN! The fans roar with excitement as the referee tends to Tiger.

James Ceno: That's right. Make sure he's okay. He better be, you douchebag.

The fans continue to cheer as Man is doubled over, holding his stomach because of the painful impact endured.

James Ceno: Now you listen here... GREENWOOD!

Kenny Greenwood: What did I do!?

Jimmy Justice: He called you a douchebag?

James Ceno: You are calling out for Mr. Man's big rematch clause against Dylan Styles next week on Xplosion. Big floopin' whoop.

Jimmy Justice: Floopin' whoop?

James Ceno: The fact of the matter is... is that Dylan Styles and Mr. Man are not going to be in a singles match, but a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH. I went to visit our illustrious star GM, Ms. Jenna Jameson...

Kenny Greenwood: Ceno has a girlfriend, doesn't he?

James Ceno: Without much arguing, and with no more than a handshake and a smile, I was given permission to come out here and say this...

Ceno looks to Man getting up, and James helps him to his feet, only to chokeslam him, one-handed, off the stage to the concrete below! The fans go crazy for this action.

James Ceno: As so ordered by... ME... it will be a triple threat match for the one and only EWE X-Division title... It will be...

Ceno pauses as the fans brace themselves...

Jimmy Justice: He tends to showboat doesn't he?

Kenny Greenwood: At least he can back it up. He has beaten the champion in the past, and the present AA Champion, who has yet to defend her title...

James Ceno: It will be Dylan Styles...

Mixed applause came from the crowd, very sullen and quiet.

James Ceno: Then it will be Mr. Douche Waste, or, as he calls himself, Man...

An echo of boos floods the arena as the EMTs still tend to his squirming body.

James Ceno: And the last competitor is...

Ceno opens an envelope and pulls out a picture of himself. Even Tiger, now recovered from the brass knuckles, cracks a smile. James smiles back as the fans let loose a roof-shaking pop.

James Ceno: THE LAST COMPETITOR IS ME, MOTHER FUCKERS! Now if you think you had a chance before, you'll have a better chance of catching gonorrhea from a virgin than getting that X-Division gold...

Ceno tosses both mic and picture onto the ramp as he turns his back on the ring and the crowd, "Hell" by Disturbed escorting him to the back.

Kenny Greenwood: BIG CHANGE-UP THROWN FOR THE X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP!

Jimmy Justice: It will be Dylan Styles, Mr Man, and now James Ceno for the title? Golly! Molly Holly!

The glare of the masks buzzes over the titantron before "Booyaka(619)" by P.O.D booms across the arena. The beat gets steadily faster as Rey shoots out from underneath the ramp,
to a huge pyrotechnics display. He does the cross, and then looks up to the heavens. He then runs around slapping the crowds hands, and giving props to the little kids
before jumping into the ring

Jesse Ventura: "Making his way from San Diego, California, weighing in at 175 pounds.. Rey Mysterio"

Sand is sprinkled by the rampway, before "Enter Sandman" by Metallica plays as Derrick Sanderson emerges from beneath the sand to a flurry of boos.
He is wearing a beach style unbuttoned shirt exposing his six pack and a pair of candy red flip flops, while he sips on a apple martini, gawking back
and forth towards the ring

Jesse Ventura: "And his opponent, from New Orleans, Lousiana, weighing in at 260 pounds.. Derrick Sanderson"

Kenny Greenwood: "Derrick Sanderson is coming fresh off one hell of a match last week against Damein Black. The two new young guns took each other
to the limit, but couldn't break down one another"

Jimmy Justice: "Last Week was a phenomenal performance by Sanderson, and it can only get better. After what he did to Rey's son Dominik, the father
better watch out, he's in for the same treatment"

Match Five
Singles Match
Derrick Sanderson vs Rey Mysterio

Sanderson dances into the ring, and Mysterio instantly knees him in the back, as he falls over face first into the middle rope. Mysterio then shouts out
three numbers as the crowd get excited. He bounces off the ropes and then runs towards Sanderson swinging at him for the 619. Sanderson rolls away
at the last possible moment, and then grabs Mysterios legs, plunges him around his body like a basketball trick, and then slams him to the mat with a Sand
Grain. He then begins smacktalking Rey, as he kicks him like a football to the head repeatedly. He then tries to rip Rey mask off, almost getting it up to his nose,
but Mysterio then uses his speed, to acrobatically lift his legs up to Sanderson head and then spin it around for a til-a-whirl headscissors takedown.
He gets back up, and then put his mask back on properly, before jumping off the second rope for a springboard reverse crossbody. He drags Sanderson over to the
turnbuckle and then speeds into him for a bronco buster. As Sanderson is getting his face slammed, he places his hands underneath Rey legs, lifts him up onto his shoulders
stands up and then runs forward reversing the manuevore into a jacknife powerbomb. He goes for the pin as the ref counts 1..2..but Rey places a hand on the ropes to break
it up. Sanderson pulls Rey up, but Mysterio jabs him in the chest with a spinning heel kick, and then slingshots off the ropes for a crossbody twisting in mid-air to switch
it into a shoulder hurricanrana pin as the ref counts 1..before Sanderson reverses it into a Sharpshooter. Rey screams in agony, as he tries to crawl over to the ropes,
but Sanderson makes it tighter, as Rey gets ever so close, and then struggles to put his fingers on the bottom rope. The ref checks to see if he'll tap but he refuses.
The crowd then chant for Rey, and he finally manages to reach the ropes. Sanderson keeps the hold held on as the ref count 1..2..3..4..Sanderson then breaks it off. He lifts
up Rey and then twits him around for a neckbreaker. He lifts him up again walking around showboating his strength as he slams Reys head down for a stalling
brainbuster. He lifts up Rey once again, screaming out, before wrenching Reys neck for the Twist of Fate. He places his foot over his head as the ref counts
1..2..Rey gets a foot on the ropes. Sanderson then goes for a swinging reverse ddt, but Rey counters it into a arm wrench inside cradle. He tries to go for a sitout scoop slam
piledriver, but Sanderson is way too heavy for him. Sanderson then punches him in the face, before grabbing hold of his neck, and then towering him up and then down
for a chokeslam. He hooks his leg as the ref makes the count for the 1..2..Rey gets an elbow up to everybody suprise. Sanderson then jolts Rey up for a spinebuster, but Rey gets back to his feet
and then charges off the ropes for a running leg trap sunset flip. He leaps onto the top turnbuckle, beating his chest as a huge "Eddie" chant rips around the arena.
He points up, and then flies off for a frog splash, only for Sanderson to play possum getting back up, catching Rey on his shoulders and then ramming him down for the Sand Damage.
Sanderson then slides Rey onto his shoulder as he begins sprinting around the ring to deliver the Pure Domination, but Rey quickly snaps out with a wheelbarrow counter into an inverted headscissors
takedown. Rey then hops on to the top rope for a springboard seated senton, but Sanderson rushes at him with a huge Clothesline from Hell. He then positions himself in the opposite corner,
rustling his feet agains the mat for a tackle takedown. He waits for Rey to muster to his feet, and then he flashes towards him at the speed of lightning for a spear,
but Rey leapfrogs over him, as Sanderson spears straight into the steel post. Sanderson then pulls himself back, with an uneasy balance as Rey pushes his face to the middle rope, and
then springs off the ropes for a 619. Sanderson hobbles back into the center, as Rey climbs onto the rope, and then zooms towards him for the West Coast Pop as the referee counts
1..2..3!

WINNER: Rey Mysterio

We go to a hospital, where Jenna Jameson still rests in a coma. At the same hospital we switch to the Mental Asylum Ward, Where Cameron Hayden is at the reception,
being unstrapped from his restraints as he signs a few papers

Asylum Receptionist - Ms.Hobbs: There you go Mr Hayden, you are now officially released

Hayden seems a bit dazed, as he speaks stutteringly to the girl behind the desk

Cameron Hayden: Who authorised for my release?

Hayden glares shaking his head back and forth like a senile old man

Asylum Receptionist - Ms.Hobbs: I very kind gentlemen by the name of Jeff Payne.. I believe you know him as White Tiger

Hayden eyes almost pop out in suprise

Asylum Receptionist - Ms.Hobbs: I also should inform you, that your release papers, also count for a contract signing

Cameron Hayden: What have I just got myself into?

Asylum Receptionist - Ms.Hobbs: Well EWE management have decided that next week you're getting your World Heavyweight Championship Rematch, in a No Disqualification match
against White Tiger

Hayden then begins coughing as he walks out of the asylum, seeing daylight for the first time in two weeks. The soar of the sun is too much for
him, and before he can make it to a bus, he passes out on the floor

We then switch back into the backstage area where we see a face that, while familiar, we haven’t seen in a few weeks time. It’s Detective Makk, from the Calgary Police Service, the man that was left in charge of investigating whether the gun that killed Shawn Ashlocke a few months back fired accidentally, or whether Cameron Hayden was actually guilty of shooting his own so-called best friend.

Detective Makk: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Detective Philip Makk from the Calgary Police Service, and I’m here with an important announcement regarding the ongoing investigation currently being held against Cameron Hayden, concerning the death of one Shawn Ashlocke.

The crowd boos at the mere mention of the former champion’s name.

Detective Makk: Now, we were finally able to obtain the murder weapon, thanks to a search warrant allowing us access to Mr. Hayden’s dressing rooms, which means that at the bare minimum, he will be facing charges of withholding evidence and obstruction of the law, regardless of how the lab reports come back. Then, once we get those, it will be determined if, in fact, Mr. Hayden should ALSO be charged with first degree murder.

The crowds reaction is pretty mixed, as half cheer or clap and the others boo resoundingly.

Detective Makk: Regardless, we have allowed Mr. Hayden to remain in the custody of a mental institution, where he will be unable to leave the country or attempt an escape and, at the request of the EWE, we will allow him to compete in next week’s main event, as it has already been announced and contracts have been signed… BUT, we will have officers on hand at the arena next week to arrest Mr. Hayden immediately after his match, champion or not, and bring him back to Canada to appear in court.

There is a mixed reaction, as half of the crowd seems to cheer fanatically as small clusters of “Hayden” chants break out throughout the arena.

Detective Makk: We apologize for any inconvenience to Extreme Wrestling Entertainment, as well as to any of its fans… but the law is the law, and as always… justice must be served. Thank you.

The scene slowly fades out to black.

Jesse Ventura: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the All American Championship"

Flickering images of women from adult entertainment movies flash across the screen as we hear there groans and screams. The electriconic bass then kicks in
as we hear the guitar rings around the arena for "Black" by Sevendust to blast around, rising the crowd to there feet. Chris Steel then comes out to a deafening roar alongside
Brianna Banks & Sub Zero. Steel jumps into the crowd, as several fans carry him towards the ring

Jesse Ventura: "Introducing first the challenger, weighing in at 232 pounds, being accompanied to the ring by Brianna Banks and Mortal Kombat’s Sub Zero, Chicago’s very own.. CHRIS STEEL!"

We hear the crackling sound of fire, before a huge spark gets let off for the electronic pop beat of "Sinner" by Drowning Pool to blare over the PA system.
The crowd get buzzed up as Android 18 walks out to a huge ovation. She has the All American Championship hanging off her neck, she twists it around
in appreciation of the crowd as she slowly walks her way down into the ring

Jesse Ventura: "And his opponent, weighing in at 135 pounds, hailing from St.Cloud, Minnesota, she is the All American Champion.. ANDROID #18!"

Main Event
All American Championship
Chris Steel vs Android #18[c]

Chris Steel takes off his cowboy hat and spandex pants, as Android 18 walks up the steel steps and then into the ring. She passes over her All American Championship
to the ref, who raises it up and then passes it over to the timekeeper as the bell is rung. Chris Steel then boats towards Android 18, giving her an aggresive
look, as they stare at each other, nose to nose. Chris Steel then breaks the tension as he catches Android 18 by suprise, liplocking her into a kiss, as he
plummets his tongue into Android 18s mouth. Cameras go crazy as they snap avidly for the lovable exchange which lasts about five seconds. Android 18 then
escapes out of by biting Chris Steels tongue, and then trying to rip it out with her teeth. Chris Steel quickly uses his hands to stretch Android 18 mouth
open, as he pulls his tongue out and then wails in pain, kneeling over, and coughing out blood. Android 18 goes on a ruthless attack stinging Chris Steels mouth
with a jawbreaker, as he begs for mercy in an incredible amount of pain. She shows no mercy though, as she leaps into the air to land a perfectly executed
dropkick straight to Chris Steel face to make matters worse for him. Steel is all over the place, and Android 18 charges into him for a zinnedine
zidane headbutt knocking Steel to the floor. She lifts Steel back up, and then places him on her shoulders sprinting halfaway across the ring for a running
powerslam ensuring he lands on his cheek to further give him pain on his tongue. Steel then tries to pottymouth Android 18, but accidentally bites his own
tongue again in the process, as he begins crying in agony. Android 18 then kicks Steel in the gut and flips him over into position for the Annihiliation but
Chris Steel reverses it into a corkscrew blockbuster. He then drags Android 18 by the arm, and places her on the ropes, as he walks across for an
arm twist ropewalk legdrop. He then swings off the ropes and spins in the air for a rolling cradle. Android 18 tries to get back up, but Steel jumps off the
rope for a quick springboard flying clothesline. Android 18 tries get up again, but Steel charges at her for a slingshot somersault senton, he then follows it
with a moonsault. He goes for the schoolboy pin as the ref counts 1..2..Andoid 18 kicks out, and then flips Steel over into the Eighteen Points of Pain, but
Steel quickly reverses it into a Second City Stretch. He looks to have it held in, but Android 18 then changes it back into the Eighteen Points of Pain, Steel
begins tapping instantly, but the ref can't see it, as Brianna Banks is drawing his attention, by playing with her chest. This ticks off Android 18, as she slides out of the ring
taps Brianna on the shoulders, pulling her towards her, as she lifts her knee into the air, placing them on Brianna banks, and then pulling her back onto the
floor with a carlito style backstabber. Sub Zero then comes up behind Android 18, and shouts out "Come Over Here" trying to shoot out a spear from his hands to pull
Android 18 towards him. This doesn't happen though, and Android 18 then tackles into Sub Zero with a short arm clothesline, before reminding him that he's Sub
Zero, not Scorpion. She laughs as she rolls back into the ring, but then she turns around straight into a Clean And Sober Shining Wizard by Chris Steel.
Chris then taps his foot against the floor as Android 18 gets to her feet, only to be knocked down by a Cum Shot. She tries numerous times to get to her feet,
but Steel delivers several Cum Shot, shooting his load all over 18, drenching her silly. He then gets the crowd worked up as they mark out, and he gives
Android 18 an introduction to his hometown, by giving her the Welcome To Chicago Bitch. Sub Zero then comes into freeze her, shooting out a iceball, but 18
quickly counters it with a fireball to Sub Zero. Chris Steel then tries to catch Android 18 off guard with the Go 2 Sleep, but Android 18 manages to get to her feet
and then pushes Steel against the ropes, and as he comes back she shoots out a Hayduken Fireball straight into his direction, as hes set alight. He falls to the mat
and rolls around to extinguish the flames. Android 18 then hooks him into a inside cradle pin for the 1..2..3

WINNER: Android 18

TOP RPERS

1: Android 18
2: Rey Mysterio
3: Chris Steel
4: Derrick Sanderson
5: Mr. Man

:: Copyright EWE Wednesday Night Xplosion 2007 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Wednesday Night Xplosion #70: October 24th, 2007
Page 1 of 1