Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wednesday Night Xplosion #71: October 31st, 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Wednesday Night Xplosion #71: October 31st, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night Xplosion #71: October 31st, 2007   Wednesday Night Xplosion #71: October 31st, 2007 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 12:59 pm

EPISODE #71
DATE October 31st, 2007
VENUE Carbon County Coliseum - Rawlins, Wyoming
THEME "Rise Up" By Drownling Pool
TURNOUT 24 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Recovered with WayBack Machine

DOWNLOAD

Match One
Syco vs Violent JWINNER:
Cancelled

Match Two
Tex Benedict vs Brent AcidWINNER: Tex Benedict

Match Three
Eli Hogan vs Chris SabinWINNER: Chris Sabin

Main Event
So Cal Vals Managerial Contract
Alex Shelley vs Sterling James Keenan
WINNERS: Cancelled

Straight at the start of the show, we go towards the backstage area of the Rawlins arena. Kelly
knocks on a door, she steps back and awaits for a response as the door "reads" Cameron Hayden, which
recieves strong boos by the heavily pro White Tiger crowd. Kelly stands waiting for a moment, before
the door creaks open by itself. Kelly raises her eyebrows and then walks in

Kelly: Hey Cameron? It's Kelly, I just came in to get a few words? You Here?

She hears a growl and a poor attempt at a roar, as she turns round to find
Cameron huddled in a corner, dressed up in a tiger costume. She moves over to Hayden
and kneels down

Kelly: Cameron? You okay? Why are you dressed up as a tiger?

Hayden began an evil laughter, as he rubbed the paws of his costume together, with
his laugh getting more weird

Cameron Hayden: Her map is the face of the world
Is a map of the world

He then paused as Kelly stared back at him cluelessly

Kelly: Okay.. who is she that you are talking about?

Cameron Hayden: You can see she's a beautiful girl
She's a beautiful girl

Cameron stares at something behind Kelly, as Kelly quickly looks back to see if someone's
there, but no one is

Kelly: Sorry Cameron, I don't understand what you're on, but could you please explain what you mean
by all of this

Cameron Hayden: And everything around her is a silver pool of light
The people who surround her feel the benefit of it

Kelly sighs, not able to get any response from Cameron

Cameron Hayden: It makes you calm
She holds you captivated in her palm

He shows the palms on his paws on his tiger costume, and then begins stroking Kelly's hair, as she feels
uncomfortable

Cameron Hayden: Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be

Kelly: Wait I got it! You've been quoting KT Tunstall all along? Her songs rock

Cameron Hayden: Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me

Hayden then rips out of his tiger costume, and chucks it into the bin as Kelly smiles

Kelly: So with that out of the way Cameron, tonight you face White Tiger for the World-

She is suddenly cut off, as Hayden wraps his hands around Kellys neck, suffocating her

Cameron Hayden: The Jungle has a new predator in charge. The throne is in jeopardy. My championship comes back tonight..
In the words of the Undertaker, White Tiger, tonight you will REST IN PEACE

Kelly fights for help, but shes in a hopeless situation as Hayden passes her out onto the floor. Security then rush in
to back Hayden off from doing any further damage, and then that douchey Canadian inspector dude shows up

Detective Makk: Cameron Hayden, it's nice to finally see you. Unfortunately, you do know that regardless the result of our match.
Afterwards you're under arrest for suspicion of first degree murder of Shawn Ashlocke

Cameron Hayden: FUCK YOU!

Detective Makk: Now now Mr Hayden, with that kind of attitude, we may just proceed to make the arrest before you're match

Hayden and Detective Makk stare face to face, along with several other officers who surrond him in the room. It looks as if
a fight is gonna break out, but then suddenly Cameron Hayden begins to walk off out of the room

Cameron Hayden: Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite

Detective Makk and several officers look just as confused as Kelly was, to what Hayden meant by that. He walked out
of his locker-room, slamming the door shut, and then pulling over a solid steel reinforcement so that nobody would be able to get
out. Hayden then pulls out a remote from his pocket, and flips a switch. The camera reads the remote which says
"Fill room with sleeping gas". The cameraman inside the room suddenly passes out, and so does Detective Makk and all the other officers.
We switch back to Hayden on the outside

Cameron Hayden: This is why my name is Cameron Hayden, This is why I know now that Shawn Ashlocke is dead, because just like White
Tiger, after I beat him in his own freaking yard, and stand tall over him with the World Heavyweight Championship,
everybody in this arena, and the world will know that I AM ABOVE YOU!

Hayden then breathes heavily walking off as we switch to ringside

Kenny Greenwood: "Wow, Hayden may have escaped the crackhouse, but he still appears to be a lit loopy?"

Jimmy Justice: "You don't have the right to be calling anybody loopy, you ass jerking cream snoopy!"

Kenny Greenwood: "Regardless, tonight's main event will be Hayden vs Tiger, and the titles on the line"

Jimmy Justice: "We may be in Tiger hometown, but that doesn't mean he's a lock to win, as proven by Jaxson"

Kenny Greenwood: "Indeed last week he scored a vital win against Taylor, both men will be in action tonight"

Jimmy Justice: "Its Halloween, so put the tricks on ice, for we have a treat for you tonight"

Kenny Greenwood: "Ghouls, Spooks, Ghosts, and Donald Hinson, what a way to kick off, Steiner vs Thorn"

Thorn is already waiting in the ring, as he drinks some blood and acts all scary and stuff. We hear loud police sirens, as the gay country farmers
in the arena begin running towards the exit doors in fear of getting arrested. The ones who remained, which was 99% of the crowd, realise after a few seconds
its actually "Sirens" by EWE Productions for the debut of The Big Booty Daddy. Scott Steiner comes out to a mixed reception, as Midajah accompanies him
with her arm wrapped around his. He walks down towards the ring, and kisses his arms. He gets into the ring as blood drips from Thorn's mouth

Jesse Ventura: "Introducing from Detroit, Michigan, making his EWE Xplosion debut, being accompanied to the ring by Midajah.. SCOTT STEINER!"

Match One
Singles Match
Kevin Thorn vs Scott Steiner

Thorn walks over to Steiner, and then goes to spit a mist of blood in his face. Steiner quickly ducks as Thorns blood mist goes straight onto the ref, blinding him.
Midajah then throws Steiner a batch of garlic, as Steiner begins smacking thorn with cloves of garlic, making him bleed in the places he hits him, as vampires are allergic to
garlic. Despite being in pain, Thorn goes to respond the onslaught by clutching Steiner, and slamming him against the ropes, and then elevating his head on the rope for the Original
Sin. He goes to hook Steiner leg up, but he kicks out after 1. Thorn then gets up shaking his head in anger. He waits for Steiner to get up, and screams out charging at him
for a big boot, but Steiner dodges the boot, and then rushes back at Thorn with a Steiner-Line, sending Thorn flying off his feet. He runs off the ropes and lands a elbow drop
on Thorn, and then showboats by doing pressups. He shouts out "HOLLA" hoping for a response by the crowd, but instead he gets a "YOU SUCK". Steiner then kicks Thorn in
the groin as hes grounded, and then locks him in the Steiner Recliner, passing Thorn out

WINNER: Scott Steiner

Sirens wails over the PA system once more as the crowd boo. Steiner climbs the top rope and flexes, kisses his peeks, as Midajah comes in rubbing his back. The ref
raises Steiners hand in victory, as big poppa pump and his girl then head up the ramp

CHAOS RE-CAP

* New Rookie Magna scores victory stunning Alex Stone
* The EWE Champion beats International Champion, as Ciaran taps to Cena
* Some Other shit happens, Nitro & K~Dawg is announced as 3 and 4 for Team Chaos

Different strings and rhymatic chord sounds of a guitar are heard before we heard the words "Killing In The Name Of" by Rage Against The Machine to blast
around the arena,followed by a huge pyro explosion. Kris Jaxson then comes storming out to a mixed reaction. He slaps his chest, and then jumps up and
down getting pumped up as he makes his way down towards the ring

Jesse Ventura: "Making his way to the ring, from New Orleans, Louisana.. Kris Jaxson!"

The sound of thunder and rain are heard as "Make It Rain" by Fat Joe pounds around the arena, as Sean Lewis comes dancing out to a mixture of cheers and
boos. He extends his arms out as a waterfall of fireworks let get off behind him. He then hops his way down to the ring

Jesse Ventura: "And his opponent hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota.. Sean Lewis!"

Jimmy Justice: "What a match we have up for you have, two very different contrasts styles, speed and technicality against power and pure brawler instinct"

Kenny Greenwood: "On the surface it looks like a simple Tom & Jerry situation, but this Cat is just as deadly as the mouse"

Jimmy Justice: "Sean Lewis apparently was seen living it up large with his week off last week"

Kenny Greenwood: "And Kris Jaxson was apparently kicking Dan Taylors ass"

Jimmy Justice: "That wasn't apparent, that actually happened"

Kenny Greenwood: "This isn't the first time these two have met, rewind to Final Cut 2005, a career changing match for Sean Lewis"

Jimmy Justice: "Well if that Barbwire Ladder was good, we're in for another classic"

Match Two
Singles Match
Sean Lewis vs Kris Jaxson

Lewis makes humping motions, taunting Jaxson how he was doing his mother before the match. Jaxson laughs as Lewis goes for a highfive, but Jaxson has other ideas as he swooshes
towards Lewis like a bolt of lightning blindsiding him with a knockout clothesline. He stomps on Lewis head repeatedly as Sean crawls around in circles trying to find a way up.
Jaxson takes a breather from the stomps, and within a flash of second it allows Lewis to get in a counter with a spinning knee takedown. Lewis then jumps up onto the top rope
and waits for Jaxson to find his feet before landing a top rope dropkick straight to the chin. He then goes back onto the ropes, and comes flying off for a top rope legdrop.
He then goes for the pin as the ref count 1..2..Jaxson then lifts himself and Lewis up from the floor, clutching Lewis on his shoulders. Sean tries to punch out, but Jaxson keeps him
held up and then slams him down for a sitdown powerbomb. Jaxson then twists Lewis verticall up, before dropping him down for a brainbuster as his head crashes to the mat.
Jaxson covers as the ref count 1..2..but Lewis gets a shoulder up. Jaxson then lifts him up, and slots him on the turnbuckle, he goes for a charge, but Lewis elbows him
as he reaches, and then runs against the ropes for a Whisper In The Wind, knocking Jaxson back. Lewis then speeds off the ropes once more for a Tornado DDT, he goes for the
cover but Jaxson easily kicks out. Lewis the tries flying high gliding off for a shooting star press, but Jaxson rolls out of the way as Lewis lands head first on the mat.
Jaxson then taunts Lewis to get to his feet, as he goes for a diving shoulder block, but Lewis manages to hit a cross body block at the same time, as they both collide
like two steaming trains flying off the ropes by ringside. The ref begins the 10 count, 1..2..3..Jaxson and Lewis get up, Jaxson lifts up the steel steps..4..5..Jaxson runs
with the steps towards Lewis, but Lewis drop toe holds him against the railing..6..7..he then kicks him in the gut and goes for the Gloria, but Jaxson wiggles out of position and
then flips Lewis in to position for the Jaxson Driver on the steel steps..8..9..Jaxson quickly runs back in the ring as Lewis lies on the floor trying to crawl back to the ring
but the ref reaches the 10 count

WINNER: Kris Jaxson

"Killing In The Name Of" rocks once more as the ref raises Jaxson hand in victory. Lewis gets up, and slams his hands against the ring apron in dissapointment, before
rushing off to the back. Jaxson smiles, before rolling out of the ring himself, and following Sean towards the backstage area

Kenny Greenwood: "Oh Come On, how gay is that..Kris won by countout, surely that ain't legal?"

Jimmy Justice: "Yes it is, you're not five years old Kenny. I don't need to explain the rules for you"

Kenny Greenwood: "Kris Jaxson wins by countout, it may not be the standard routine, but a wins a win I guess"

We switch to Terri Runnels in the hospital where she is about to do another weekly checkup to report on the condition of Jenna Jameson, after she was found unconscious
at Halloween Havoc, and has been in a coma since. We switch over to Terri, but instead of a normal report, we see several hospital officials in the room of Jenna Jameson, as
Terri looks concerned. Jimmy speaks to her over a special link up through the titantron

Jimmy Justice: "Sup Terri? What's all the ruffle about? Is Jenna Okay?"

Terri Runnels : "Well that's exactly the thing, we don't know"

Jimmy looks confused

Jimmy Justice: "What do you mean you don't know, you've been there with her for weeks?"

Terri nods, but there seems to be something she isn't telling us

Terri Runnels : "I have but she isn't here anymore, its like she vanished?"

Jimmy Justice: "Vanished?"

The part of the crowd who actually give a sh*t, listen and look on captivated

Terri Runnels : "Either someone has kidnapped her again, or she's escaped?"

The crowd watching via the titantron get worked up.

Jimmy Justice: "So that would mean, she's awake?"

Terri hesitates in answering, and then mutters

Terri Runnels : "Well yes?"

The crowd and everybody look in shock. Could Jenna really be awake? And if she was, where the fuck was she!

---------------------------------------------------------

On November 25th, 2007..

Going down onto the southside, In the home of crunk..

Straight up the ATL, the stars of Chaos and Xplosion are
gonna represent..

For the Winter Spectacle of the Year, EWE Presents..

EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW!

The glare of the mask buzzes over the titantron before "Booyaka(619)" by P.O.D booms across the arena. The beat gets steadily faster as Rey shoots out from underneath the ramp,
to a huge pyrotechnics display. He then runs around slapping the crowds hands, and giving props to the little kids before jumping into the ring

Jesse Ventura: "Making his way from San Diego, California.. Rey Mysterio"

The eery screech of "Mobscene" by Marilyn Manson then spooks around the arena, as Damien Black comes out slowly giving Nicole Grey a piggyback, as her heels
are wrapped around his umm, you know, trouser wood which sticks out inside his pants

Jesse Ventura: "His opponent being accompanied to the ring by Nicole Grey, from Detroit, Michigan.. Damien Black"

Match Three
Singles Match
Damien Black vs Rey Mysterio

Black walks in instantly through the ropes, and clutches Rey heads swinging and tossing him halfway across the ring. Black then goes thunderously crashing into Reys head with
a big boot, followed by a devastating Clothesline From Hell. He puts Mysterio in a sleeper hold, lifting him up and down, to mess up the blood flow to his head, and then
executes a gutbuster drop. He goes for the cover on Mysterio as the ref counts 1..2..but Mysterio amazingly gets an arm up. Black then lifts him up, and goes for a press slam,
but Mysterio quickly switches it to an arm wrench inside cradle as the ref counts 1..2..but Black kicks out sending Mysterio flying in the air. He goes for a inverted back drop
but Mysterio reverses the move into a tilt-awhirl headscissors takedown. Nicole tries to interfere, so Rey jumps on her for a slingshot cross body twisting in mid-air. But Black
grabs him before he can land it, and goes to deliver a release german suplex, only for Mysterio to counter it again with a wheelbarrow counter into an inverted headscissors takedown.
Mysterio then pushes Black agains the turnbuckle and then slams his face with a bronco buster. Black then grabs Rey throat, and lifts him up for a chokeslam, but Mysterio goes to
reverse it into a spinning wheel kick, but Black then grabs his leg and stings him down with a Sinner Shot. He then lifts him up and forces him down with a sitdown side slam,
and then continues the pain with a sitdown torture rack backbreaker drop. He goes for the cover on Rey as the ref count 1..2..but Mysterio gets a hand on the ropes. Black furious
then lifts up Mysterio and goes for a Cradle Pile Driver, but Mysterio escapes and then boucnes off the ropes for a running leg trap sunset flip. Rey then springs off the second rope
for a springboard reverse crossbody. But Black pushes his head against the ropes, and then taunts to do Reys own 619. He runs off the ropes and goes to swing around the ropes to hit Reys
head, but Rey ducks, and then pushes Blacks head to the ropes. He signals for the original 619, and then runs off the ropes to swing to hit Blacks head, but Black catches his legs and
then slices him off the ropes for the Blackout. Black covers Mysterio as the ref counts 1..2..but Mysterio kicks out. Black then gets furious as he lifts up Rey for the Early Funeral,
but just before he can hit it, Rey reverses it into a shoulder hurricanrana pin as the ref counts 1..2..3

WINNER: Rey Mysterio

"Booyaka(619)" by POD blasts once again as the crowd, Damien Black and Rey himself look on stunned that he pulled out the victory. Meanwhile Damien looks furious that
he lost the match. Rey unbuckles his chinstrap, and runs out of the ring to celebrate jumping into the crowd

Kenny Greenwood: "Oh my goodness gracious me, for the second week running, speed has overcome power"

Jimmy Justice: "Two weeks in a row, this damn midget who likes like hes fresh out of elementary school has overcome the odds to beat two huge powerhouses"

Kenny Greenwood: "I don't think Damien knew what hit him, he had the victory in the bag, but out of nowhere Rey counters with the shoulder hurricanrana into a pin"

Jimmy Justice: "A hard earnt victory and well deserved for Rey Mysterio, what a contest"

Kenny Greenwood: "It just goes to show you that on Halloween, anything can happen"

Backstage we see a very emotional Damon James, limping out of the Xplosion Championship Committee room, as he's going on his way he bumps into Rey Mysterio, as the crowd
watching on the titantron go ballistic for seeing both of them next to each other

Rey Mysterio: "Hey Man"

Damon James: "Hey Rey"

Rey Mysterio: "Look Damon, I know I already had a Pure Championship title shot a few weeks back, and you beat me fair and square. I was dealing with some personal issues back then though"

Damon James: "It's cool man, life always come first before this game, too many people forget that and let this business rip them away from whats real, and what's not"

Rey Mysterio: "Yeah man, for sure, calientes be forgetting where they coming from and letting the fame, money and success get to there head, leaving them off track of what's really important"

Damon James: "For sure, listen though man I gotta cut, not been a good day for me, going through some personal stuff of my own"

Rey Mysterio: "I understand bro, I wanted to do things the right way, so I'm here to respectfully and officially challenge you for another shot at the Pure Championship"

Damon James: "Why you need to ask Rey Rey, you've done enough to prove you can tough it out with the very best, you got it bro"

Rey Mysterio: "Alright this is gonna be awesome, Rey Mysterio vs Damon James for the Pure Championship, and this time it's gonna be off the roof, I can't wait"

Damon James: "Sorry to break your hopes bro, that ain't gonna happen"

Rey Mysterio: "What? Why? I thought you just said"

Damon James: "Yeah I said I'll give you the Pure Championship, you can't have a match with me though"

Rey Mysterio: "What do you mean, sorry amigo I don't get what you saying"

Damon James: "I'm handing you over the Pure Championship. I got injured at a house show man, my knees proper messed up. The board just stripped
me of the title due to injury, it sucks ass, but they said they'd give me five minutes before I had to hand it over. You're worthy enough though
have the Pure Championship and show everybody what this division is all about"

Rey Mysterio: "Wow man, I don't know what to say"

Damon James: "You don't need to say anything, here have it"

Damon goes to hand over the title to Rey, but Mysterio thinks for a moment

Rey Mysterio: "As tempting as your offer is Damon, I can't accept"

Damon James: "You're turning down an opportunity to be Pure Champion, what gives Rey"

Rey Mysterio: "No bro, I ain't turning down the opportunity to be Pure Champion, I'd give more than anything to have that title.
It's just I've never been handed anything in my life, and I don't intend to plan today. I hope you can respect my decision, but
I like to earn everything I do, the hard way, in the ring"

Damon James: "Aite man, I can level with you. I gotta go now though dude, when the opportunity rises for this bad boy, make sure you take it"

Rey Mysterio: "Oh don't worry Damon, when the time comes, the title shall be mine. I'm focused more than ever to be Pure Champion, and when
I do finally get that call to have my chance at the Pure Title, everybody else better be ready, because I'm gonna make them be dialling
6..1..9!"

When we return, Android 18 is already waiting in the ring, she passes over her All American Championship to the timekeeper. "IT'S ANTONIA BITCH" rings around the arena
as the electro techno pop beat of "Gimme More" by Britney Spears begins busting in full force, the crowd boo, a "SLUT" chant starts up and Antonia Malone walks out. She
foulmouths the crowd back for their slander, before badmouthing Android on her way to the ring. She slides in as Android 18 laughs

Jesse Ventura: "Introducing her opponent, making her way from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.. ANTONIA MALONE"

Jimmy Justice: "She's a woman on a mission, and when shes leading the front of the battleline with those two huge assests, who can stop her?"

Kenny Greenwood: "Why must you always refer to woman by gawking at the size of there boobs and asses?"

Jimmy Justice: "No I am not talking about her boobs you idiot, trust only you to come out with something like that you sick pervert"

Match Four
Non-Title:Singles Match
Antonia Malone vs Android #18[c]

Antonia is no mood to mess around, and she wipes that smile of Android 18's face by delivering a thunderous bitchslap, sending Android 18 flying to the floor.
She delivers several kicks to her face as Android 18 gets pushed over to the corner, She then slams her foot against Android 18 throat for a corner foot choke.
The ref begin a 5 count, 1..2..3..4..Antonia puts her hands up, as Android 18 tries to get up, but she quickly snaps at Android 18 with a hair-pull snapmare.
Android 18 hangs onto the ropes to try and lift herself up, but Antonia comes at her with a lariat takedown, but Android 18 ducks, she goes to spark her hands for a
fireball, but Antonia stops any attempt with a quick running bulldog. She delivers a wheelbarrow victory roll reversal, as the ref counts 1..2..Antonia willingly break its.
She tells Android 18 "Get Up Bitch!" taunting her, eagerly awaiting for her to get on her feet. As Android 18 does Antonia thrusts her head in between her legs, hooks her arms
and then finishes her off with the Mile High Club for the 3 count

WINNER: Antonia Malone

"Gimme More" by Britney Spears blasts once again as the crowd boo. Antonia meanwhile is ecstatic in celebration

Kenny Greenwood: "My God Jimmy, I can't believe it. Wow! Just Wow! I'm speechless"

Jimmy Justice: "Damn right you're speechless, Antonia Malone didn't just win the match, she completly owned Android 18, when was the last time that was done?"

Kenny Greenwood: "Not in along time, infact the last time that happened was when she was in a match with Cameron Hayden. Cameron then went on to become World Champion"

Jimmy Justice: "Which means only bright things are to come from Antonia Malone, this is career changing event. Now pay attention and listen to the greatest female wrestler alive speak"

Antonia's music continues to play, as she dances around in joy. She takes a moment to sink in the victory and then signals for a mic and her music to be cut off

Antonia Malone: "Never have you seen a balance of dominance by me in both strength and beauty"

Kenny Greenwood: "Ain't that Beth Phoenix's line?"

Jimmy Justice: "Shut Up Kenny"

Antonia Malone: "We all know I'm stronger than Android 18, as just proven know. And judging by the look on your face now and before, you're definately no cinderella"

She looks down at a beaten unconscious Android 18, laughing at her.

Antonia Malone: "There's an old saying, that she who laughs last, laughs loudest. You mocked me, and you thought what these stupid rednecks called me when I made my way to the ring was funny,
well I hope you enjoyed that, because who's laughing now?"

She kneels over to a knocked out Android 18, and slaps her in the face as the crowd boo

Antonia Malone: "You think you're so good don't you Android 18. Just because you've been around longer than me, doesn't make you better than me"

She calls the timekeeper over from the outside

Antonia Malone: "Everyone's aloud to get one lucky victory over you? Well.. I don't have one lucky victory over you, I have two"

The timekeeper then comes in, and passes over the All American Championship to Antonia

Antonia Malone: "And I'm willing to bet I can make it three, and prove to the world, that you're yesterdays news"

She touches the All American Championship, she puts it on her shoulder and its a perfect fit, as the crowd continue jeering

Antonia Malone: "So now that I have two conclusive victories over you, it's time I got my just rewards"

She continues to look at the All American Championship strapped on her

Antonia Malone: "So at Final Cut, we're going to dance one more time, but this time you're precious All American Championship is going to be on the line"

She takes off the All American Championship and lays it on Android 18

Antonia Malone: "Just remember Android, you should realise that by now, I'm not just the new girl.. I'M ANTONIA BITCH!"

Antonia then drops the mic, as "Gimme More" plays once again, before she poses, and then walks out of the ring towards the backstage arena

Jimmy Justice: "What an announcement by Antonia, we have our first Xplosion match for Final Cut announced"

Kenny Greenwood: "And there could be more developments in possible championships matches, but up first X-Division Championship,
3-way, James Ceno, Mr.Man and Dylan Styles"

Dylan Styles is already waiting in the ring along with Vito Sapolski, as he passes over his belt for Ventura to announce

Jesse Ventura: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is under triple threat rules for the X-Division Championship. There is no disqualification, no countouts,
the only way to win this match is to be the first person to gain pinfall or submission. The Champion does not need to be pinned to lose the title"

Demonic images get shown on the titantron, before heavy metal sounds are heard and then a huge blaze of fire is set off through the pyrotechnics as "Hell" by Disturbed
blares across the arena. James Ceno then comes out pumped and ready to go, receiving a huge pop from the audience

Jesse Ventura: "Introducing first, making his way to the ring from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.. The Firestorm.. James Ceno!"

The ectstatic roars are killed instantly once "The Enemy" by Godsmack buzzes around the arena for Mr Man to walk out to a huge heat.
He slides through the curtain, slithering down with his tropical three quarter pants, and latin embroided tank top on his way to the ring.

Jesse Ventura: "His opponent, hailing from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 235 pounds.. Mr Man"

Match Five
X-Division Championship
Dylan Styles[c] vs James Ceno vs Mr Man

He gives Ceno an evil look as he enters the ring, and goes straight to Ceno, lowblowing him in the crotch. And then smacking Styles straight on the nose with a pair
of brass knuckles, breaking it instantly as he gets a nosebleed. Ceno then gets back up, and heads over to the corner where he signals for a run. Mr Man then turns round
as Ceno comes zipping towards him for a huge spear, but Manny leapfrogs over Ceno before he hits it, sending him straight to blindside Styles to the floor. Manny then springs
off the top rope for a senton, followed by a bridge pin, but Ceno comes along and breaks it up after 2. He then lifts Manny up and then drops him down for a Jackhammer,
before doing that gay taunt thing where he humps the ropes like Goldberg does. He then signals an intent for a Clothesline from Hell. He goes rushing but Manny ducks again as he
goes straight into Styles. Manny begins dancing of his escape, but Ceno catches him from nowhere wih the Electric Fire, as he slams against the mat, and then is kicked out of the ring.
Ceno then climbs the ropes, and licks his fingers like Jeff Hardy before swinging off for a Bolt. He then goes highflying once again with a Blazing Helix. He hooks Styles
to get what is sure to be an easy 3 count, but Manny comes to the save. He then delivers a spinning headscissors to Ceno, and then delivers a sunset flip powerbomb to Styles.
He goes back to Ceno, spinning around him for a Tornado DDT, and then focuses his attention on Styles once again for a a tilt a whirl backbreaker. Vito tries to come in
to help Styles, but he recieves a european uppercut and then a hurricarana. He goes on a rampage against Ceno for a spinning crucifix into a neckbreaker slam, but Ceno changes
it on the last possible second to a leviathan spinebuster. Styles then comes running at him for a shining wizard, but Ceno delivers the Thunderclap on Styles, and then
begins several haymaker punches, busting him wide open. Ceno then turns round straight into a Back To The Future by Manny knocking him out. He then places Styles on his shoulders
and towers him to the floor with a Future Shock. He then climbs the ropes muttering in spanish before leaping off for a huge Future Splash. He has the 3 count easily, as he goes to hook
Styles legs for the 1..2..but then in a bizarre turn of events, Manny breaks his own pinfall. He gets up, and then just shakes his head, he decides to llow the match,
so he rolls under the ropes, and begins making his way to the back as the crowd boo. Ceno looks on confused, but takes advantage of the situation, Styles tries to get back
up but he decks him with a Explosive Force. He then pulls his head back locking him in the Crippler Crossface, you can hear bones snapping in Styles head, as he taps frantically

WINNER: James Ceno

"Hell" by Disturbed once more, as Ceno jumps up in joy, circling the ring holding his hands up high, the ref comes over and passes him the X-Division Championship.
Ceno takes a moment for it to sink in, and then he lets out a huge roar of excitement, before posing on the turnbuckles with his newly won title. EMTs come in to take
Dylan Styles away while Ceno continues to celebrate kissing the X-Division Championship

Jesse Ventura: "Here is your winner by submission, and the NEW X-DIVISION CHAMPION.. JAMES CENO!"

Kenny Greenwood: "Ceno has done it! The era of James Ceno begins again, New X-Division Champion Jimmy"

Jimmy Justice: "I do pay attention to what Jesse says you assclown, Ceno with a career changing victory, all the props to him. What I'm more interested though is why
Mr.Man walked out of the match when he had it clearly won"

Kenny Greenwood: "Who knows, but Ceno has been on a relentless mission since hes been back to prove hes more than just a good writer, and he's done that here tonight,
Congratulations James"

Jimmy Justice: "To be honest I don't think he'd give a fuck if you or anyone else is praising him. He's gonna bask in his glory tonight for sure"

Suddenly as Ceno is celebrating "1 Thing" by Amerie beats over the PA speakers

Kenny Greenwood: "Quick Jimmy, tell everyone's whos theme music this is, because they won't know"

Jimmy Justice: "No way! This can't be can it? She's been in a coma for a weeks, I though she dissapeared"

Kenny Greenwood: "You're not saying what I think you're saying, because if you are, It would maybe begin to add up alot of things"

The music then begins to play, and then the moment maybe about two or three people have been waiting for since August happens, as Jenna Jameson brushes through the
curtain to everybody disbelief. She's looking as stunning as ever, and the fans give her a warm welcome back, giving her one hell of a boo.

Jimmy Justice: "What the hell are this crowd booing her for, this is a groundbreaking moment, our fricking General Manager is back"

Kenny Greenwood: "The crowd are probably sympathetic to Jennas situation, but I think everyone just remembered what a bitch she was"

The cameras flicker like mad, as people go crazy with the flash photography. More importantly Ceno looks on to the top of the ramp where Jenna stands

Jenna Jameson: "Well one thing's for sure. I may have been out of my post for some time, but now that I'm back and I am back for good"

The crowd boo like mad, as Jenna smiles smugly

Jenna Jameson: "Rawlins, Wyoming? What a dump, I don't know who's idea it was to come her, but I can guarantee that from the bottom of my heart, we're never coming back her again"

The crowd go ballistic in jeers as Jenna starts ripping on there town

Jenna Jameson: "Like what a crappy town. What the hell do you rednecks have to offer to me and my brand? Farm Animals, Ugly Men, Overweight Women, and White Tigers"

The crowd let out a huge roar of heat on Jenna

Jenna Jameson: "Yeah we're definately never ever coming back here again, so enjoy this night for what it's worth, the stars of Xplosion won't be gracing your shit city as long as I'm
in charge"

Another huge boo is heard

Jenna Jameson: "Don't feel too disheartned, you could always have an AWO show coming here, or even worse to bore you, you could have a Chaos show here"

A "Monday Night Football" chant starts up as the Xplosion fans show what they like to watch more on Monday Nights

Jenna Jameson: "Speaking of Chaos, Stone Cold thinks he can get away with what he did to me. Fat chance Bub! I don't get how all you people can sit here and support
that wifebeater. He enjoys seeing Women In Pain? That Sick Fuck! It's not like it's the first time he did it ever, all I have to say to you is.. Debra! Like Yuh Huh!"

A few black chicks are like "Oh No You Didn't" go there

Jenna Jameson: "And that's what brings me out here, at Final Cut, Chaos meets Xplosion in a 5 on 5, brand vs brand match which will determine once and all that Xplosion is the better
show than that lowly rated cable show on Mondays"

The crowd cheer, they don't like Chaos, otherwise they wouldn't be watching Xplosion

Jenna Jameson: "And on that note, Chaos already firmly has there Team announced, the 5th is yet to be announced, but four have already been determined. Whereas Xplosion at the moment has none"

She then looks over to James Ceno in the ring, who closes a novel he was reading and pays attention

Jenna Jameson: "James Ceno, I've been watching over your matches this morning, and I have to say I am impressed. Your technical and raw strength is exactly what Xplosion needs in the battle
to destroy Chaos. That is why It is with great privelege I name you the first member of Team Xplosion"

James Ceno: "Sparkling, Excellent My Dear Watson, this is going to be magical. Chaos will not stand a hope in high water at dundee, for I will slay them all"

Jenna Jameson: "Okay, I didn't get a word of what you said. But you're most powerful form is talking happens in the ring, as displayed by you just winning the X-Division Championship.
I have faith in your talent, so right now, right here, I won't you to tell me who should be 2 and 3 for Team Xplosion"

James Ceno: "Oh that doesn't need a moments thought, I know you don't exactly like these two, but for Team Xplosion they would do marvellous in ripping Chaos to shreds, so it is
with my greatest knowledge that I put forth for Android 18 to be named number two"

Jenna Jameson: "I never really liked that dyke, but I'm going to allow personal grudges be put aside. Its Official.. Android #18 is in Team Xplosion as number 2"

James Ceno: "As for Number Three, I don't think an explanation needs to be given for this individual. Infact I'm pretty sure this crowd can vouch for me too, for he is
there very own hometown hero, The King Of The Jungle.. WHITE TIGER"

Jenna Jameson: "Then it's official. Team Xplosion first three members are James Ceno, Android 18 & White Tiger"

The crowd cheer on for the announcement, as we head off to a commercial break

:: To Be Continued ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Wednesday Night Xplosion #71: October 31st, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Xplosion #71: October 31st, 2007   Wednesday Night Xplosion #71: October 31st, 2007 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 12:59 pm

"The Church Of Hot Addiction" by Cobra Starship then booms over the PA system, as Dan Taylor comes out to a huge heat. He extends his arms out,
as a waterfall of pyrotechnics are dropped behind him.

Jesse Ventura: "Introducing first, making his way from Los Angeles, California.. DAN TAYLOR"

Sand is sprinkled by the rampway, before "Enter Sandman" by Metallica plays as Derrick Sanderson emerges from beneath the sand to a flurry of boos. He is wearing a beach style
unbuttoned shirt exposing his six pack and a pair of candy red flip flops, while he sips on a apple martini, gawking back and forth towards the ring

Jesse Ventura: "His opponent hailing from New Orleans, Louisana.. DERRICK SANDERSON"

Match Six
Singles Match
Derrick Sanderson vs Dan Taylor

Sanderson begins tango dancing by himself in the ring, Taylor tries to swing him with a running knee punt to the head, but Sanderson slick dancing moves
are too quick for Taylor to hit. Taylor then lets his guard slip, not taking Sanderson seriously, and this is where he strikes, as he tapdances over to Taylor for a Sand Grain
(BlackHoleSlam). He then rubs his foot agianst the mat like a bull, and awaits Taylor to get up, charging into him for a spear. He then locks in the sharpshooter as Taylor
groans in pain, before crawling over to the ropes. Sanderson then goes to lift up Taylor for a stalling brainbuster, but Taylor clubs Sanderson in the skull, gets back to his feet,
twists Sanderson around, delivers a European Uppercut, and then floors him with a Standing Dropkick. He then proceeds with several rapid forearm shots, before putting
Sanderson in a wrenching chinlock. Sanderson elbows him in the gut, getting up as Taylor keeps the hold on, and then Sanderson runs against the ropes with Taylor still clutching
him, to change it into a swinging reverse ddt. He goes for the pin, but Taylor gets a shoulder up after 2. Sanderson then picks Taylor up clutching his hand round his neck
for a chokeslam, but instead Taylor reverses it into a inverted headlock backbreaker. He waists little time to apply pressure on Sanderson, by putting him in the Taylormission.
Sanderson astonishingly manages to get up, and put Taylor on his shoulders, to deliver the Sand Damage. He goes for the pin, but Taylor gets a foot up on the ropes. He then slices
him back up and smacks him out with a Twist of Fate, he pins once again, but Taylor still manages to escape. Sanderson then furiously lifts up Taylor and sprints halfaway across
the ring for the Pure Domination. He goes for the pin, but Taylor still kicks out. Sanderson then goes for a Vertabreaker, but Taylor escapes out of and smacks him with the
Taylor Made. He goes for the pin, but Sanderson kicks out easily after 2. Sanderson waits for Taylor to get up signalling for a spear. Taylor gets back to his feet, Sanderson goes running
but Taylor leapfrogs over Sanderson as he goes to hit the move, and then twist him around to lay him out with the West Coast Cutter for the 3 count

WINNER: Dan Taylor

Dan Taylor has a towel wrapped around his neck, as he walks through backstage after scoring victory over Derrick Sanderson

Antonia Malone: "Congratulations Dan, a big win for you to get back on track"

Antonia comes up to Dan, patting him on the back for a job well done

Dan Taylor: "Yeah baby, I knocked that fool out. World's Biggest Asshole? Pfft I just made him the World's Biggest Asscrack"

He takes a moment to calm down, regaining his breath, as he splashes some water on his face

Dan Taylor: "Sure did Dan, he talked a big game, but he couldn't match up when it counted most"

Dan smiles, he puts his hands up like he's gonna bust a move, as he breathes in

Dan Taylor: "I'm feeling ontop of the world Antonia, tonights my night, I can feel it in the air "

Antonia giggles, stroking her fingers across Dan's chest, as he cocks an eyebrow up

Antonia Malone: "I can feel something else in the air too Dan, if you catch my drift"

She sniggers innocently, but Dan knows shes not as innocent as she look

Dan Taylor: "Oh I catch it, how about we discuss the umm.. air back in my hotel room"

Antonia Malone: "I like the sound of that, let's do it"

They hold each others hand and then begin skipping away, until they bump into returning Xplosion General Manager Jenna Jameson, who recieves a mixed reaction.
Dan and Antonia stand there quietly, especially Dan, looking as if he's been caught for bad behaviour.

Jenna Jameson: "Aww now isn't this cute, you got a nice little saved by the bell thing going on here"

Dan Taylor: "Hey Jenna, long time no talk. I've been meaning to explain it to you"

Jenna Jameson: "Save it, for almost three months I dissapeared of the face of the earth, and you didn't give a damn. I don't need your pity Dan, and I certainly don't need
anybody else"

She stares at Antonia, as she slowly walks off knowing that shes just stepped in to a very hostile situation

Dan Taylor: "Listen I can explain"

Jenna Jameson: "What can you explain? I gave you everything, and when the time came for need, you turned your back and let me suffer at the hands of Stone Cold Steve Austin"

Dan Taylor: "I laid his ass out a few weeks back, I deffended your honour, Isn't that coming to your need enough?"

Jenna Jameson: "Ha! Save you're excuses, you know damn well the only reason you played off that little stint on TV was because the creative team thought It'd put you over nicely"

Dan Taylor: "Well yeah but.."

Jenna Jameson: "Fuck Creative! They don't care about me, Stone Cold clearly doesn't, sick bastard thinks he can get kicks out of abducting me. Do you know the torture I had to go through?"

Dan Taylor: "I'm sorry Jenna"

Jenna Jameson: "Sorry isn't good enough. Let's just say another person above me values you very highly, and because of that
person having a big powerhold over this company, that is the only reason you're keeping your job. Otherwise I would fire you right here right now, and get rid of
you for good"

Dan Taylor: "That's a bit harsh don't you think. I'm not one to argue though, you're obviously very upset"

Jenna Jameson: "Upset isn't enough to describe what I'm feeling right now. Personal feelings aside, I'm a business women, as hard as that may be for people to believe"

Jenna Jameson: "And from a business aspect, despite my absence from Xplosion, you have been towering over the majority of roster. You have gone past everyone put in your path"

Dan Taylor: "Well you're on the money right there Jenna. Star after star, are all falling to the greatest Star of them all"

Jenna Jameson: "Only one person is left"

Jenna Jameson: "So at Final Cut, regardless of who wins tonight. You're getting your long deserved World Heavyweight Title shot"

Dan Taylor: "Oh Jenna, this is great news. I don't know how to thank you enough, you're the greatest"

Jenna Jameson: "Save the ass kissing and sucking up to someone whos gullible enough, I'm not getting involved with any Xplosion stars from now on. I'll do my job, and you do yours.
I wouldn't get too happy about the opportunity either, because if I'm not mistaken, every opportunity you've had before, you've failed. Can you make this one count?"

Before Dan can respond we quickly switch to Cameron Haydens locker-room, which has been busted wide open, with Detective Makk and his officers stunningly
being saved from Haydens early attempt to gas them to sleep. They look pissed off as they begin making there preparations for Hayden's arrest

Jesse Ventura: "The following match is tonights main event scheduled for the World Heavyweight Championship to be contested under No Disqualification Rules"

The lights black out,as we see sudden flashes of colored lights around the arena. We hear the faint sound of murmured voices before the noise becomes more audible
for "No Way Out" by Stone Temple Pilots to start up over the PA. The crowd begin to jeer holding up there banter written signs such as
"WACKO JACKO? NAW HAYDEN LIKES MAVEN" which has absolutely no relevancy or humour to the topic on hand. Cameron Hayden then busts out rather erracticly
to the biggest heat of the night.

Jesse Ventura: "Introducing first the challenger, from Philladelphia, Pennsylvania weighing in at 209 pounds.. CAMERON HAYDEN"

A huge "YOU SUCK HAYDEN" chants breaks out.. Hayden doesn't give a fuck what they're chanting though as he sneers his
way down towards the ring, entering and then looking around, signalling for White Tiger to get out

Jimmy Justice: "Cameron Hayden seems pumped up for this, and he doesn't want to waste any time, he's calling for White Tiger already, before the match has even started"

Kenny Greenwood: "He's got alot on his mind. Being released out of a mental institute, the possibility of going down for murder, and having to beat Tiger in his hometown"

Jimmy Justice: "It seems like a mountain to climb, but if anyone can do it he can. He wants White Tiger bad, and I agree with him, send Jesus out, Judas has come to crucify him"

Kenny Greenwood: "Quite a clever biblical reference there, but Cameron Hayden should be careful what he wishes for.."

Suddenly a familiar voice shouts over the PA System

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE"

Kenny Greenwood: "For if you ask for something, you shall recieve"

The crowd go mental letting out a wild pop, as the intro continues

"YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY.. RAWLINGS, WYOMING.. WAKE UP!!!"

They continue to go hyper, he isn't even out yet and already they are chanting his name emphatically as the sing along for the last line

"TIME TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The guitar chords then electrify as "Welcome To The Jungle" by Guns N Roses blasts over the PA speakers, but that can't be heard as the crowd are letting out a deafining roar
for White Tiger. He comes storming out of the curtain to a phenomenal reception. Its those once in a lifetime moments, and White Tiger is soaking in every second for what its worth.
He salutes the fans, and walks through the crowd, holding up his World Heavyweight Championship high for them to see.

Jesse Ventura: "And his opponent, weighing in at 229 pounds, The World Heavyweight Champion.. Rawlins, Wyoming very own.. WHITE TIGER!"

Main Event
World Heavyweight Championship: NO DQ
Cameron Hayden vs White Tiger[c]

He takes a breather, hops over the railing and then storms straight into the ring to football tackle down Hayden. He begins smashing away at his face as the ref rings the bell.
He stands up, and unstraps his World Heavyweight Championship, and then slams Hayden in the face with it. He's not disqualified, as its a no dq match. Tiger then begins smashing
the title in Haydens face repeatedly, smack talking him to remind him who the motherfucking champion is. Tiger then passes over the title to the referee, who passes it over to the timekeeper.
Tiger then goes to lift Hayden up, but Hayden stings him with a big punch to the face, Tiger juices wide open, and the reason for that is because Cameron Hayden smacked him straight
with a set of brass knuckles

Kenny Greenwood: "It's getting dirty already between these two and it's all legal and brandy"

Hayden then brings in a vodka bottle and smashes it over White Tigers head, as glass and blood splatter all over the place. Hayden then knees him in the face, before
rampaging towards him for a running dropkick to Tigers knee. He goes to look for a set of matches, to light White Tiger on fire as hes been covered by alcohol. He finds it
and lights the match, walking back into the ring, but he gets blindsided as White Tiger smashes a fire extinguisher over Hayden's skull, as blood gashes from the back of his head/
White Tiger then pours the alcohol on Hayden, stinging his wound further. He then goes to light a match, and drop it onto Hayden, but Hayden drop toeholds Tiger before he can drop
the match, but the match still falls to the ground, almost lighting both of them, only for the ref to save them by extingusihes the flames

Jimmy Justice: "These two are fighting fire with fire, and they could very well finish each other off"

Kenny Greenwood: "This is nothing short of brutal, they're ready to kill or be killed"

Jimmy Justice: "This is what the World Heavyweight Championship is all about, you're willing to put your life on the line to make sure you have it"

Hayden and Tiger smack each other whilst on the mat. Tiger tries to grapple Hayden into a dragon sleeper, but Hayden rolls out, and then swings Tiger around
smacking his knee into the ringpost, before locking him into a ringpost figure four. The ref can't count to five, as its a legal move. Tiger tries to get out, but
Hayden cringes his legs around the post for dear life. Tiger starts to feel numbness, so he begins headbutting Hayden in the head, until he eventually lets go.
Tiger then slides out and delivers a discus elbow smash, followed by a knife edge chop, and then a fallaway slam

Kenny Greenwood: "Tiger must be in alot of pain with that figure four taking a heap out of his energy, but what a way to shift some momentum with that triple counter move on Hayden"

Jimmy Justice: "Enthralling contest so far, both of them giving it to each other harder than a train full of nails and daggers"

Tiger goes for the cover, but Hayden kick out at 2. Tiger then pulls Hayden up, and begins eye raking him, and slamming his backhand to his chest hard, before swinging him
for a irish whip into a tilt-a-whirl for the Eye of the Tiger Slam. Tiger then lifts Hayden back up, and goes to work on his back with a pumphandle drop, but Hayden
shakes him off and switches it into a Reverse DDT. He goes to hook Tigers leg, but The Champ gets an elbow up after 2 and a half. Hayden then slides under the ring, and pulls
out a bag from underneath the ring. He comes back into the ring, and opens the bag spraying the contents inside all over the canvas, as loads of thumbtacks
come flying out. The crowd get worked up as Hayden climbs onto the top turnbuckle waiting for Tiger to get to his feet, and as he does he flys off for a Standing Moonsault
to push Tiger down into the tacks. But Tiger sees him coming, catching him on the back and signalling for the Payne Killer, he goes to smack Hayden into the tacks, but Hayden reverses
it into a Swinging Neckbreaker. Slamming himself and Tiger straight into the thumbtacks

Kenny Greenwood: "Hayden is one crazy motherfucker, his intial intention was to put Tiger into the thumbtacks, but Tiger kept on reversing his attempt, so he decided that he'd jump himself into
self stabbing, and take Tiger down with him two"

Jimmy Justice: "The amount of blood these two are losing is enough for a fricking donation to a hospital. This match ain't for the faint of hearted, you want Halloween, forget about
ghosts and witches, you're seeing White Tiger and Cameron Hayden showing the definition of Halloween"

Both Hayden and Tiger shake in pain, from all the thumbtacks planted in there backs and body. Tiger gets up, and clutches Hayden's head over the top into the thumbtacks for a fisherman
suplex. He then leaves Hayden little time to realise his pain, torturting him once again with a belly to back suplex to the remaining tacks. He goes for the cover, but despite
being raked with thumbtacks, Hayden manages to kickout. Tiger tries to put him into the Tiger Snare, but he can't fully lock it in as Hayden reverses it into a Ankle Lock.
Tiger tries to crawl over to the ropes, but Hayden pulls him back in the middle, twisting his ankle continuosly for added pain. Just when Tiger looks like he is gonna tap, he spins around
sending Hayden flying over the top rope. Tiger holds his leg, trying to regain some energy

Jimmy Justice: "Tigers Knee and Leg, has got to be killing him, that earlier Ringpost Figure Four and The Ankle Lock surely must have crackled some sprains atleast"

Kenny Greenwood: "Tiger may be in a bad shape, but he wont go out lying down, he will make Hayden sweat his ass off, and frustrate him"

Hayden then rolls back in the ring with a ladder. He walks up to the top of the ladder slowly, and then tries to control his balance at the top of the rope before flying off
for a 450 Splash. He smacks it to perfection, but Tiger tries to reverse a pin attempt into the Tiger Snare, but Hayden once again quickly crawls out. They both stand up,
groggy as anything. Tiger goes for a knock out clothesline, but Hayden ducks and goes for a corkscrew moonsault. He goes to pin, but Tiger tries for the 4th time to lock him
in the Tiger Snare, but Hayden quickly does a backward flip to escape, and then locks Tiger into The Contraception. Tiger is stuck in the middle with nowhere to go, but then
Detective Makk and his officers circle the ring staring at Hayden

Jimmy Justice: "Aww what the fuck yuh? Hayden is about to win the match, what are these douchebags doing out here right now"

Kenny Greenwood: "They have a job to do"

Jimmy Justice: "They said after the match, not during the match, let the fricking match take place"

Hayden lets go of the hold, getting pissed off that a) they escaped after he locked them all in his lockeroom + b) they're distracting him from being moments away from winning the title.
He looks around ready for a fight, inviting them into the ring, but instead they just stand firm. He turns his atttention back to Tiger, as White Tiger locks him in The Tiger Snare

Kenny Greenwood: "That's it! Game, Set and Match, Hayden has nowhere to go"

Jimmy Justice: "He hasn't tapped yet douchebag"

Kenny Greenwood: "Nobody ever escapes the Tiger Snare, once its locked in, it's lights out buddy"

Tiger locks it in firmly, as his and Camerons face are covered in crimson masks from the absolute bloodbath they've been involved in. Hayden screams in pain, as Tiger clutches
tightly onto Hayden, giving him seemingly no way of escape. Hayden looks almost lifeless

Kenny Greenwood: "This is it, Hayden's gonna pass out, Tigers gonna win by knockout"

Hayden is moments away from passing out, the ref gets ready to lift up his hand three times. He lifts it up once with no response, counting 1, He then lifts it up for a second time
as the crowd let rip a "TIGER!" chant, and counts 2. He then goes to lift it up for the third and final time, Hayden arm goes to drop down, and the ref gets ready to count to 3. But Hayden
begin shaking his arm to show signs of life. The crowd look on in shock, as Hayden began shaking and shaking, Tiger tried to keep the lock held in, but Hayden was fighting out of it, he managed
to get back onto his feet, with Tiger still clutching on to him.

Jimmy Justice: "My god Kenny, Camerons gonna do it, he's gonna motherfucking doing it, he's gonna escape out of the Tiger Snare"

Hayden elbowed him in the gut, pushing Tiger off the ropes as Hayden was as dizzy as anything. Tiger came charging at him
roaring for a clothesline from hell, but Hayden dodged it, and then out of nowhere he hit THE BIRTH CONTROL. Tiger fell flat on the mat, the crowd were worked up,
Hayden slowly crawled over to Tiger, placing his arm on his chest as the ref counted 1..2..3!

WINNER: Cameron Hayden

Jesse Ventura: "Here is your winner.. and THE NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.. CAMERON HAYDEN!"

The Rawlins crowd were completly silenced. "No Way Out" by Stone Temple Pilots rang around the arena, leaving everybody speechless. The referee passed Cameron over the World Heavyweight Championship,
as he stood back up, completly wrecked from a hellacious match

As the bell sounds and Hayden is handed back his World Heavyweight Title, the officer's surrounding the ring climb up onto the apron and into the squared circle itself. Realizing he has only two choices; fight or go along quietly, Hayden decides to live up to his title as newly crowned champion, despite being bloodied and battered, and takes a swing at one of the uniformed officers, leveling him pretty easily, but he can't even pull his arm back before another grabs it and starts trying to drag him down with it while another couple grab his legs and pull them out from under him. As he hits the floor, he kicks another one in the stomach, sending him down, but the remaining officers swarm him, pulling out their batons and beating on him a bit until he seems to be staying relatively still, then one slaps handcuffs on him, cuffing his hands behind his back. They then start to pull Hayden, who now seems content to wait and defend himself in court instead, and save the beating, back to his feet. Slowly the ring of officers separates, with a couple of them holding Hayden's confined arms at his sides, as Detective Makk slowly steps up to face the now bruised and embarrassed champion.

Detective Makk: "Cameron Hayden... by the power vested in me by the the city of Calgary, Alberta... and the governmental bodies of Canada, I hereby place you under arrest for withholding evidence..."

The crowd starts to make a lot of noise, waiting to see if he will add ‘murder' to the charges.

Detective Makk: "...obstruction of justice..."

Even louder. Detective Makk looks down at his pair of fallen associates.

Detective Makk: "TWO COUNTS of assaulting an officer... resisting arrest..."

The crowd is now completely losing it.

Detective Makk: "And finally, with the lab reports showing your finger DID indeed pull the trigger on the gun that shot Shawn Ashlocke... Cameron Hayden, you ARE being charged with murder in the first degree."

Hayden turns his face down toward the mat, but just then, Detective Makk pulls a small card out of his pocket.

Detective Makk: "But, at special request from a very important party in this matter, Mr. Hayden, I have a special message for you, before we take you back to face trial..."

Suddenly the arena falls silent, as everyone wants to hear what it is.

Detective Makk: "It says; 'Cameron Hayden, for weeks you have suffered, you have been tormented, and you have prayed for some sort of salvation from the things you have done... but you haven't seen ANYTHING yet. Only now, do you face true justice... only now can you fully atone for your ways. It's time to pay the price, Cameron... and what better time that Halloween itself... TRICK... OR TREAT... MOTHERFU..."

Before he can finish the sentence, the lights go out, the microphone cuts, we can't even hear the commentators or anything, it's as if there's a huge power outage. That is, until the screen comes on, showing a figure dressed in an all-black robe, almost Death-like. He slowly raises a finger and points forward, as if to point right at Hayden. Slowly, some very surreal, creepy music begins to play as an echoing voice says "I'll get inside you..." quick flashes of the church where Ashlocke was killed, and of the night Hayden pulled the trigger whip through, just long enough to be recognizable, but very quickly. Then again "I'll get inside you..." this time it's flashes of the last week, and all the strange things that happened to Cameron. Finally, the music picks up as Adema's "The Way You Like It" blares as we see quick flashing clips of the history of the two former best friends once known as ‘The Exiles' – their triumphs as a tag team, their ground breaking matches against eachother, and their fallout as they were pulled, literally, into a war between heaven and hell. On dark spotlight falls on Hayden, and lights up just enough of the ring to show that the police have disappeared. Hayden falls to his knees, shaking with fear and on the verge of tears, and begins to scream out, though we can't hear him over the music. All we can hear is that he keeps yelling "You're Dead!" mixed in with a lot of what seems to be begging to be left in peace. Finally, we see a black gloved hand place itself on his shoulder, from behind. Hayden's eyes go wide as he dare not try to look back.

The lights start to fade back to normal as we see a man dressed all in black standing over him. A black long sleaved shirt, black pants, black boots, black gloves, and dark hair covering his face... but as he whips it back we see...

Jimmy Justice: "OH MY GOD! IT'S SHAWN ASHLOCKE! HE'S ALIVE!"

Ashlocke slowly leans over Hayden's shoulder, grinning wickedly at him. Hayden practically leaps away, or as close as he can from a knealing position, with his hands cuffed behind his back, and falls to the mat, arms behind him, as he tries to squirm his way away from Ashlocke, who seems to be holding a mic in the other hand.

Shawn Ashlocke: "What's the matter, Cam? Ya look like you've seen a ghost."

He can't help snickering a little as he looks down at his terrified ex-partner.

Shawn Ashlocke: "Ya know, I know what you're thinking... 'This can't be happening. I shot you, I saw you die, I went to your funeral... there's no way you can be alive!' But Cam, really, come on... don't honestly tell me you're that stupid! ...You shot me in the CHEST, and yet the funeral was closed casket! ...Seriously, I thought that woulda' tipped you off, but just like a good little puppet, you came up with the explinations on your own."

He shakes his head with a twisted smile on his face.

Shawn Ashlocke: "Now, yes, it's true... you DID shoot me."

He slowly pulls up the shirt until we can see a scar on the left side of his chest.

Shawn Ashlocke: "a few inches over, and I woulda' been dead FOR SURE... but just like you, Cameron... you always WERE just a few inches away from doing the job properly. But ya know something, ya son of a bitch? You played so perfectly into my hand, I couldn't POSSIBLY thank you enough."

He moves in closer to Cam, and kneals down beside him, so the mic is between the two of them.

Shawn Ashlocke: "After everything you did to me... I wanted to ruin you... and seeing you become World Champion, I wanted you to see what it was like to lose it to some miserable punk who wasn't worthy of cleaning your fucking jockstrap... just to constantly have to watch your back, living in terror of something that can't be explained, something from BEYOND the realm of reasoning...Cameron, just for once, I wanted you to see how it felt to be me... and you gave me the perfect way to do it. But now, you might think your problems are over... but GOD are you wrong! Your problems have just BEGUN. Ya see, now you may know that I'm still alive... but I will still be around every corner... I will still haunt you as much as ever... because Cameron, you have something that belongs to me... and I won't rest until I get it back."

With that, he grabs Cameron by the hair and pulls him up into a seated position, getting right in his face as he turns beat red with anger and frustration.

Shawn Ashlocke: "YOU CAN'T KILL ME, YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'M TOO STRONG FOR THAT! YOU HEAR ME? ...I AM STRONGER... THAN DEATH!!!"

Then he pulls back the mic and whails Cameron in the face with it, knocking him unconscious. As the champ lays lifeless, hand cuffed, and bleeding all over the ring, Ashlocke picks up the World Heavyweight Title belt and lifts it over his head, with an evil, menacing look crossing his face as Xplosion slowly fades out to black.

TOP RPERS

1: Dan Taylor
2: Cameron Hayden
3: Antonia Malone
4: James Ceno
5: White Tiger

:: Copyright EWE Wednesday Night Xplosion 2007 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Wednesday Night Xplosion #71: October 31st, 2007
Page 1 of 1