Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[#46] EWE Last Stand: March 9th, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

[#46] EWE Last Stand: March 9th, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: [#46] EWE Last Stand: March 9th, 2008   [#46] EWE Last Stand: March 9th, 2008 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 9:34 pm

- Dark Match -

RP or F*ck Off

Scotty Blaze Vs Hell Skull Vs Gino Knoxx

Winner: Gino Knoxx

F*cked Off: Scotty Blaze & Hell Skull

[ The Routine eWe Video Package Rolls accrossed the titan tron, as that finishes a new one begins.. ]

Two Years ago...

eWe Got Big...

Two Years ago...

The Roster Got Big...

Two Years ago...

Management came up with a solution...

Two Years ago...

There was a Draft...

Two Years Ago...

The Roster Split Began...

People were skeptical...

People said a Roster split was e-fed Suicide...

They said EWE Would die because of it...

But as Mentioned, that was two years ago...

Clearly That wasn't the case...

Now Two Years Later...

Things aren't so good...

Two Years Later...

A Change must be made...

A Decision, Skeptical by many, went off as a success...

Recent Turnouts, compared to this one, Shows The Same...

Shows another impulse Decision, was again a good one...

Tonight is the begining of a new age, a new era...

Tonight We Make Our Journey to the Biggest Show on Earth...

and Tonight, for the Brands Known as Chaos & Xplosion...

They Take Their Last Stand

[ "Adrenaline" by Gavin Rossdale continues playing over the PA Speakers as Fireworks begin setting off on the entrance stage. The Camera's Pan around the arena as the crowd is goin nuts. ]

Jonathan Steele: Welcome To the Sold Out Staples Center of Los Angelos as tonight is eWe's Last Stand!!

Tazz: Tonight is me and Kenny's Last Night on the job, but at least I got ECW to go back too, the hell you gonna do Kenny?

Kenny Greenwood: I'm not sure, right now I'm just gonna enjoy this last show..

Jimmy Justice: Then look for a new job when it's over haha

Kenny Greenwood: I'll miss you too Jimmy...

Jonathan Steele: None the less we got one hell of a card here tonight..

[ "Becoming The Bull" by Atreyu starts over the PA System and the crowd actually gives a mixed reaction, and it's actually mostly cheers, I think you know it's a venue thing. ]

Jonathan Steele: This one included..

Tazz: Wow, when's the last time we had an EWE Title Match to kick off the show?

Jonathan Steele: This has to be a 1st..

[ Taylor makes his way through the curtains and out on stage with a smirk, as his cheers and the less boos get louder. ]

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Conest is tonight's openin contest scheduled for one fall, and it is for the EWE Championship!!...introducing first....weighin in at 240 pounds...LOS ANGELOS' OWN!...DAN TAYLOR!!!

[ Taylor continues his way down the ramp and rolls into the ring where he stands up on the turnbukle and poses for the crowd. As he gets down his music begins to fade away and is soon replaced with "No Way Out" by The Stone Temple Pilots as the crowd begins booing as Hayden steps through the curtains. ]

Jennifer Sparks: His opponent...from Centralia, PA...weighin in at 209 pounds...CAMERON HAYDEN!!!

[ Hayden continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring, he smirks at Taylor before doing a pose of his own. The Ref raises up the EWE Title then hands it to the timekeeper as they ring the bell. ]

EWE CHAMPIONSHIP

Cameron Hayden Vs Dan Taylor

Taylor immediaely charges at Hayden, as Hayden moves out of the way and plants Taylor with a German Supplex. He slaps Taylor in the back of the head a couple times before Taylor gets back up. Taylor charges again, as Hayden irish whips him into the ropes, upon return, Hayden quickly drops in with a high dropkick straight to the chin of Taylor.

Jimmy Justice: Nice Shot..

Tazz: No kiddin, he got some good air..

Hayden picks Taylor back up and whips him into the corner, Hayden takes Taylor to the top and drops him back down with superplex. Hayden then gets back up and mocks Taylors hometown fans which makes them boo, before Hayden crashes back down on Taylor with a corkscrew Moonsault, hookin the legs for a 2 count.

Kenny Greenwood: Hayden seems to be dominating this match up, he has full control..

Jimmy Justice: ah but you should know Kenny not to count out Taylor, he can come back in the blink of an eye..

Tazz: Even though he no showed...

Jimmy Justice: That's besides the point...

Jonathan Steele: What are you guys talkin about?

Hayden grabs Taylor and locks in a Anklelock as Taylor starts screamin and reachin for the ropes, but Hayden pulls him away.

Tazz: This could be the shortest EWE Title match ever, he might tap!

Jimmy Justice: No way...and you forgot about Johnny Chaos..

After being drug accrossed the ring a couple times, Taylor finally makes it to the bottom rope. At Which point the ref counts to 4.999 before Hayden finally let's go of his ankle.

Kenny Greenwood: That was a close one, Hayden almost screwed himself out of the title..

Jimmy Justice: Titles can't be won by Disqualification anyways..

Tazz: ya dumbass..

Jonathan Steele: They can when the title's vacant..

Jimmy Justice: oh yea..

Hayden picks Taylor up and once again whips him into the ropes, Taylor comes back and ducks a running forearm by Hayden. Taylor stalks Hayden for the West Coast Cutter, but right when Hayden starts to turn around, the lights flash out.

Tazz: What the hell..

Jonathan Steele: Is The Undertaker returning to EWE?

Jimmy Justice: Or did someone forget to pay the electric bill?

The Lights suddenly come back on and Hayden & Taylor both seem confused, while the ref has been knocked out...behind them stands a guy in a long black jacket and a black biker helmet, in other words, Edge from One Night Stand 2006...They both turn around and this man gives them both a double RKO like manuever then he rolls out of the ring..

Jimmy Justice: The heck was that about?

Jonathan Steele: I don't know, but now both men are out..

the Man in the Edge ONS06 get up slowly backs up the ramp til he's back through the curtains, Taylor is finally the first person up when he sees the ref is still out of it he rolls out of the ring and yangs the chair from Jennifer..

Kenny Greenwood: Uh oh..

Tazz: I love when weapons get involved..

Jimmy Justice: I'm sure you do..

Taylor slides in the ring and stalks Hayden who is slowly getting up. As Hayden gets to one knee, Taylor is ready to crack him over the top of his head, but as he goes running, the chair is snatched out of his hands..

Jonathan Steele: Wait a minute..what's he doin here?!

Taylor turns around to see Alex Stone standing on the apron with the chair, Taylor's eyes buldge as if he's seen a ghost, Stone laughs and hops down while Taylor is still in shock, that's when he's grabbed from behind by Hayden..

Tazz: Look out...

Jimmy Justice: BIRTH CONTROL!!

Hayden covers as the ref finally rolls over and slowly counts the 1...2...3!

Jennifer Sparks: Ladies and Gentlemen...Your Winner...and NEW EWE Champion!!...CAMERON HAYDEN!!!

[ "No Way Out" hits again while the crowd boos The ref hands Hayden his title and he raises it up, while Stone smiles at Taylor on the mat. ]

Jonathan Steele: I never thought I'd see the day he was Raising the EWE Championship....or either of them for that matter..

Kenny Greenwood: Hayden has climbed the mountain for a 3rd time here tonight..

Jimmy Justice: That he has....and now he's Main Eventing The Grandest Stage of them all!

Tazz: Another big story is the return of Alex Stone...and not a moment too soon as the Road to WrestleMania is coming to back nine...

Jimmy Justice: I'm sure Taylor won't forget it, that's for sure..

[ Hayden rolls out of the ring, and glares at Stone. They both smirk thinkin back to the last time they was in the ring together, Hayden then continues on his way up the ramp as Stone steps up on the apron. ]

Kenny Greenwood: Now what's he doing?

Jonathan Steele: one can only wonder..

[ Stone steps into the ring while Taylor is trying to get up. Stone laughs before quickly grabbing Taylor and pickin him the rest of the way up, then planting him with a Time Out! ]

Jimmy Justice: Ouch..

[ "Time To Die" hits the PA System as Stone raises his arms up for the crowd. ]

Tazz: Hey Steele, I wonder if he's the one that knocked off Cena..

Jonathan Steele: it's a very good possability Tazz..

[ The scene fades into the sold out Staples Center in Los Angeles, California where thousands of roaring fans can be seen enjoying Last Stand - EWE's first non flagship pay-per-view which features superstars from both Xplosion and Chaos. Bleed American by Jimmy Eat World suddenly blasts through the PA system as Nero Phoenix tears through the curtain with a couple of hot girls on either arm. Nero smugly struts down the ramp. ]

Jimmy Justice: The time has come, Kenny!

Kenny Greenwood: Yes, and I cannot wait for it to be over.

Jimmy Justice: Oh, pipe down. You're going to love every second of this as Nero Phoenix once again proves how much of a whore Carmen is.

Kenny Greenwood: I beg to differ. This is just another attempt at getting inside Danny's head.

[ At this point, Nero has reached the end of the ramp. He whispers in both ears of the girls, who then walk off to take their seats at the announce area. Nero hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Nero walks over to the other side of the ring and grabs a microphone from one of the girls ]

Nero Phoenix: Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight is the night where history will be made. No, I'm not talking about the sudden
merging of Xplosion and Chaos but rather the moment where Danny Danger's career comes to an end. Because Danny, you have made a choice here and that is to step into the ring with me. You have made that choice knowing full well what I am capable of. Without a baby on the way too. Granted it's not your baby, how are you going to feel about looking that child and Carmen in the eye knowing that you failed to get the job done?

[ "You Suck!" chants begin to surface from the crowd. Nero shakes his head before continuing to address the Californian people. ]

Nero Phoenix: I think that baby would be better off knowing his real father - ME! Because when it comes down to me and you, there is no contest. I am a far better success story than you could possibly dream of being. Now allow me to dive straight to the point. I am here tonight to unveil the damning evidence that proves that I am the daddy of Carmen's unborn child. Roll the damn clip ...

[ The cameras zoom into the big screen where a clip begins to air. However, rather it being the evidence, it's just an episode of Dora the explorer. Nero looks around in confusion until suddenly, the Dora the explorer cuts to Danny Danger standing with Carmen. Danny holds up a video tape and smiles. ]

Danny Danger: Hey, Nero. Looking for this?

[ Nero kicks the ring ropes with frustration and swears at Danny on the big screen. ]

Danny Danger: I watched your so called evidence and you're not fooling anybody. Did you honestly expect me to believe that Carmen would cheat on me with somebody like you? You're nothing but a little pathetic man. I'm done with your mind games. Tonight, there's only one man's career coming to an end and that's yours!

Nero Phoenix: That's my tape, you bastard! That's theft. I should have you arrested.

Danny Danger: I should have you arrested for trying to unleash this heap of crap onto the fans! Well, there's no way in hell that I'm going to let you waste these fans time with this garbage...

[ Danny starts tearing the tape out which annoys Nero further. ]

Danny Danger: I think it's time you grew up and started worrying about the hellacious beating I'm going to give your ass tonight. We'll see you later, Chump ..

[ Danny and Carmen laugh as they walk away from the scene. Nero looks absolutely fuming as "Bleed American" plays over the PA system. Nero immediately jumps out of the ring and storms up the ramp as the scene slowly fades out to a WrestleMania Promo Package. ]

[ When the Camera's return to ringside the camera's show the big structure over the ring, forming a big medal X, in the middle of that X, right in the middle of the ring, is hanging the X-Division Title as the bell sounds. ]

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Contest is for the eWe X-Division Championship, and it will be contested in ELEVATION X!!

[ The Crowd cheers to hear that, then Killing In The Name Of by Rage Against The Machine comes over the PA System. The Crowd gives a mixed reaction when KJ steps through the curtains onto the ramp. ]

Jennifer Sparks: Introducing First!...from New Orleans, Louisiana, weighing in at 235 pounds...he is the Current eWe X-Division Champion...KRIS JAXSON!!!

[ KJ continues his way down the ramp and rolls into the ring. He looks over at the fans and smirks as his music begins fading away. Black by Sevendust comes over the PA and the crowd cheers when Chris Steel steps through the curtains. ]

Jennifer Sparks: And now the Challenger...from Chicago Illinois!...weighin in at 232 pounds...CHRIS STEEL!!!

[ Steel continues his way down the ramp and into the ring. He smirks at KJ as the bell sounds. ]

EWE X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

ELEVATION X MATCH

Kris Jaxson[c] Vs Chris Steel

KJ immediately charges at Steel for a clothesline, but Steel ducks out of the way and drops him with a reverse neckbreaker. Steel is quick to get back up. KJ is back up already as well as they begin to exchange shots. Steel finally blocks a couple then shoves KJ back before kicking him square in the chin!

Jimmy Justice: The Cum Shot!

Jonathan Steele: that's gross...

Jimmy Justice: Hey dont look at me, thats what he calls it..

Steel taunts the crowd while KJ holds his jaw and starts to get back up, but as he reaches one knee, Steel charges over and nails him with the Clean and Sober, aka Shinning Wizard. Steel smirks at the crowd as he grabs KJ and picks him up on his shoulder, nailing the Go To Sleep!

Tazz: wow, Steel's already hit a finisher...

Kenny Greenwood: This could be a quick one...

Steel gets up grinnin bigger than Dallas, what's up with that expression anyways? None the less, Steel walks over to one of the 4 Steel supports and begins climbing. Kinda slow cause he keeps taunting the crowd on the way, with that said, by the time he his near the top, KJ is up and starts climbing the one that's exactly straight accrossed from his.

Jimmy Justice: It's about to get good, they're goin up!

Steel reachs the top if the X and starts walking accrossed, keepin his balance, when he reaches the middle, he sees KJ now getting up. stead of reaching down for the title, Steel just taunts KJ to come. KJ joins Steel in the middle as they begin exchanging rights from the top of a big steel X...Steel Knees KJ in the stomache and delievers a variation of the Drunk Driver! Variation being that he doesn't leap off, so in simpler terms, he delievers the Pedigree straight to the top of the X!

Jimmy Justice: I know that hurt!

Jonathan Steele: no doubt about that!

Steel picks KJ up by the hair and pushes him back, causing KJ to fall from the top off the X and hang up his chin on the top rope, which causes him to spring from the ring and hang his chin on the barricade! The crowd steers Holly shit as Chris Steel smiles then drops down below the X. Steel holds onto the Steel with his right arm, then uses his left arm to unhook the Title and drop to the mat as the Bell sounds.

Jennifer Sparks: Your Winner...and NEW X-Division Champion...CHRIS STEEL!!!

[ Steel's Music hits again as he raises up the title and EMT's rush to check on Kris Jaxson. ]

[ The Camera's Venture Backstage where we see Trixy standing by a Monitor, behind the Monitor has a big Poster that says "eWe Hall of Fame" ]

Trixy: Hello Fans!...At this time, I'd like to introduce you all to the first Inductee of the eWe Hall of Fame...Class of 2008!!!

[ Trixy points to the monitor as it begins to play. ]

Announcer: The eWe Hall Of Fame, a Very honorable feet, A feet that has been reached by 14 people so far..But now we begin the 3rd Class, the Class of 2008...No better way to begin then with someone that shoulda been in one of the other two classes...A Former Mid Eastern Champion in eWe, a very good Mid Eastern Champion, in fact he held the record for the longest title reign, that took 2 years before it was finally broken by Law. He made his debut at the Grandest Stage of them all...the Pay Per View where it all began, WrestleMania One...and now, He finally makes that step to immortality...It gives me great honor, to welcome Venom, to the EWE Hall of Fame..

[ The crowd cheers in the background before the camera's head back to ringside. ]

[ As the camera's return to ringside "This Night I Call Bad Luck" by Mister Monster echos over the PA System and the crowd cheers as Danger & Carmen come through the curtains. ]

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Contest is a Money in the Bank Qualifyer! and it will be contested in a Last Man Standing Match!...introducing first, accompanied by Carmen...from Detroit Michigan! weighin in at 210 Pounds...DANNY DANGER!!!

[ Danger and Carmen continue their way down the ramp. Danger gives Carmen a kiss before sliding back into the ring. His music fades and is replaced as Bleed American by Jimmy Eat World cues through the PA Speakers. The Crowd instantly boos as Nero steps out on stage with a smirk. ]

Jennifer Sparks: His opponent...West Hollywood, California, weighin in at 215 pounds...NERO PHOENIX!!!

[ Nero continues down the ramp and quickly slides into the ring where he tackles down Danger and starts punching as the bell rings. ]

MONEY IN THE BANK QUALIFYER

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

Danny Danger Vs Nero Phoenix

Nero continues to crack Danger with hard rights and lefts. Nero finallys gets up as Danger gets back to his feet as well and the two begin exchanging rights. Danger whips Nero into the ropes, then deleivers a hard spinebuster! The Crowd cheers as Danger starts taunting them. Nero gets back up and Danger goes to grab him, but Nero quickly knees Danger in the gut and plants him with a hard DDT.

Jonathan Steele: Nice move there..

Nero picks Danger back up and whips him into the corner. Nero sets him up on the top rope, and brings him back down with a hurranicanna. Danger gets back up as Nero grabs his arm then connects with a Springboard clothesline.

Kenny Greenwood: what a shot

Tazz: I felt that one

Nero grabs Danger and whips him into the ropes, Nero ducks out of the way when Danger comes back, then Nero quickly turns around and grabs Danger hitting him with Carlito's Backstabber. Nero then rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair from under the ring.

Tazz: Looks like Nero has him some hardware..

Jimmy Justice: it's about to get nasty..

Nero slides into the ring with the chair and waits as Danger turns around. As Danger turns around Nero cracks him hard between the eyes, causing the crowd to burst out with a "ohh" Nero taunts the crowd while the ref starts counting Danger out.

Jonathan Steele: That was a hard shot, this might be over already..

[1]....[2]...Nero keeps taunting the crowd and smiling...[3]...[4]...[5]....[6]...Danger starts to slowly get up...[7]....[8]....Danger makes it up now as the ref stops and the crowd cheers..

Jimmy Justice: Looks like you was wrong Steele..

Tazz: ya that happened alot on Chaos..

Jonathan Steele: ya and like either of you never been wrong..

Nero swings again with the chair, but Danger ducks and kicks Nero in the gut, causing him to drop it. Danger grabs Nero and goes for a suplex, but Nero counters hitting a suplex of his own. Nero grabs Danger from behind and hits a German Supplex, but he keeps it locked and hits a couple more before releasing on the 3rd one..Nero picks Danger up onto his shoulder and smirks as he drops him down gut first onto his knees..

Kenny Greenwood: and there it is...The Malicious Intent..

Jimmy Justice: Now it's over..

Nero gets up and starts taunting the crowd again as the ref begins counting..[1]...[2]...[3]...[4]...[5]...Nero rolls out of the ring and starts flirting with Carmen cockily..

Jonathan Steele: Is that really called for..

Tazz: why are you such a boyscout Steele..

Jonathan Steele: I'm not..

[6]...Carmen keeps trying to walk away from Nero as he smiles and keeps following her...[7]...[8]...Danger starts trying to get up...[9]...right as the ref is about to say ten, Danger pulls himself up. He walks over to the ropes by where Nero and Carmen are on the outside. Carmen finally slaps Nero, as Danger takes that chance to take him out with a suicide dive!

Kenny Greenwood: now that's impact..

Jimmy Justice: It's Sunday, not Thursday, douche..

the ref counts while both are down, but they both make it back up at 6...Danger grabs Nero and whips him hard into the steel steps. Danger gives Carmen a kiss and taunts the crowd while the ref counts Nero...after 4, Nero is back up, But Danger gives him a Tornado DDT back onto the steps as the crowd cheers.

Tazz: That'll leave a mark..

Danger gets back up and starts looking under the ring while the ref counts out Nero..[1]...Danger keeps looking under the ring...[2]...Danger finds something and starts pulling...[3]...Nero starts to move, while Danger pulls a table out from under the ring, causing the crowd to explode. [4]...Danger slides the table into the ring and slides in himself. [5]...Danger sets the table up while Nero puts a hand on the steps [6] Nero pulls himself up..

Kenny Greenwood: Well Nero is back up..

Tazz: And Danger has a table set up in the ring..this should be good..

Nero slides in and the two quickly begin exchanging rights..Danger kicks Nero in the gut and sets him up with a power bomb, but as Danger gets Nero up in the air, Nero jumps off and lands on his feet behind Danger. Danger turns around, and Nero tries for a clothesline, but Danger ducks, Nero hits the table knocking it over, then turns around as Danger kicks him in the gut and plants the D7X..

Jonathan Steele: And there it is! The D7X!

Tazz: No shit, Jay just said that..

The Crowd cheers as Danger gets up smiling...While the ref counts Danger sets the table back up and grabs the chair awaiting if Nero gets back up...which right as the ref is ready to say 10...Nero barely pulls himself back up with the ropes.

Kenny Greenwood: I don't know how..but Nero's back up!

Jimmy Justice: He's not a Former World Champion cause of his looks..

Tazz: What's Chris Sabin got to do with Nero being a former World Champion?

Danger comes at Nero with the chair, but Nero hits him with a drop toe hold with Danger hitting his face on the chair that lands on the table and slides off. Nero runs over and grabs the Chair while he waits for Danger to get back up. As Danger gets up Nero tosses the chair at him, Danger catches it then Nero hits him with a drop kick as Danger falls back onto the table, and still has the Chair on him when Nero walks over to the corner.

Jonathan Steele: Uh oh, this can't be good..

Nero climbs up and smiles before leaping off connecting the Fall from Grace as he crashes through the chair, Danger, and the table!!

Tazz: Now that's what I'm talking about!!

Jimmy Justice: it's gotta be over now!

The crowd stirs up a "Holly Shit" chant while both men lay in the damage and the ref starts counting. [1]...[2]...[3]...[4]...[5]...Nero makes some movement, but not much...[6]...[7]...now both men are starting to move alitte, but Nero a little more..[8]...both men reach the bottom ropes...[9]...Nero pulls himself up with the top rope, in the nick of time...[10]!

Jennifer Sparks: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner...NERO PHOENIX!!!

[ Bleed American hits the PA Again as Nero rolls out of the ring raising his arms. ]

Jimmy Justice: told you it was over!

Tazz: That was a great match..

Jonathan Steele: indeed it was..and now Nero Phoenix has sealed the 1st spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder match at WrestleMania...

[ Nero heads up the ramp smiling as Carmen checks on Danger. ]

[ The Camera's head backstage as we see Leticia Cline, standing by with Cameron Hayden who smiles as he has the EWE Title over his shoulder. ]

Leticia Cline: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm here with your new EWE Champion Cameron Hayden, first of all congrats on winning the title..

Cameron Hayden: Like there was any doubt..Taylor didn't have a chance..

Leticia Cline: Did you have any clue that Alex Stone would be coming back..

Cameron Hayden: not a clue, but who cares..weather he showed up or not, I had Taylor's number...and now I'm the Champ, I'm headlining the Biggest show of the year, like I should be..

Leticia Cline: Speaking of which....who would you rather face at WrestleMania...who do you want to win the World Title Match this evening..

Cameron Hayden: It doesn't matter....It doesn't matter who the mystery person is and if they win....it doesn't matter if 18 retains...weather your Android #18...Rikku...or whoever this mystery clown is...it doesn't matter...I leave WrestleMania as your Undisputed Champion...cause the fact is simple, no matter who you are...My Name is Cameron Hayden....and I AM ABOVE YOU!

[ Hayden walks off with a smirk as the camera's return to ringside. ]

[ Scream by Avenged Sevenfold blasts over the PA System]

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Conest is a fatal fourway match and it is for the EWE PURE TITLE..introducing first....weighin in at 220 pounds...from Toronto Canada..... JAMES MANSON

Jonathan Steele: James Manson been back in EWE for a few weeks now following an Injury and been doing good, gains a title shot at the Pure title

Tazz: Yeah he's been doing good but only good enough for the Pure Title

Jonathan Steele:Nothing wrong with the Pure title it's a good place to start off your EWE career.

Jimmy Justice: Nothing right with it either!

[ James Manson walks down the ramp shaking his head like a punk rocker. He jumps up to the turn buckle and taunts the crowd before the next contestant is introduced. ]

[ Real American By Rick Derringer starts over the PA System, with no real reaction from the crowd, a few you suck Eli is chanted]

Jennifer Sparks: Introducing next weighing in at 146 pounds, from Memphis Tennessee........ Eli Hogan

Jonathan Steele: Well here comes Eli again, he's been reather quiet this week for a change.

Jimmy Justice: I've been watching Eli on Xplosion for a while now and well he sucks

Kenny Greenwood:Give "The Kid" a break Jimmy,.

Jimmy Justice: well do you think he's going to win?

Kenny Greenwood:Well no.....

Jimmy Justice: Then shut the hell up then

[ Eli goes to slap some fans hands but no one puts there hands out for them, Eli looks a bit embarrassed so just goes straight for the ring and stares down Manson ]

Jennifer Sparks: The next Challenger weighing in at 231 pounds.. from the murder capital of the world......Sterling James Keenan!!!

[ Mainlining Murder by Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards plays with cheers from the crowd. SJK unlike Eli does get a response from the fans as he walks down the ramp, he stares at his other two opponents and has a bit of a laugh as he does so HELL'S BELLS by ACDC blasts through the PA. ]

Kenny Greenwood:Here comes the big guy.

Jennifer Sparks: The final opponent weighing in at 314 ponds! From route 606......... LUCIFER GRIMM

Tazz: Ok is there anyone in this match the crowd don't like, they can't cheer for them all

Jonathan Steele: Well there all faces Tazz so I guess so.

Jimmy Justice: They can boo Eli, no one really likes him

[ Lucifer stares all the guys in the ring down. He walks over the rope before he can do any taunts Eli runs straight at him. ]

[ The Ref holds up the Pure title and quickly gets out of the ring as they start to brawl, the timekeeper rings the bell. ]

PURE CHAMPIONSHIP

FATAL FOURWAY

James Manson Vs Eli Hogan Vs SJK Vs Lucifer Grimm

Eli Hogan who charged straight away at Lucifer Grim gets gripped by the throat and is throwing straight out of the ring. SJK also runs at Grimm but is knocked straight down by a big boot to the face.

James Manson doesn't go down so easy he starts throwing right hands to the face of Lucifer Grimm. The powerhouse Lucifer Grim irish whips Manson against the ropes. Grimm goes for a clothes line but the speed of James Manson ducks the attack. Manson flies off the ropes and lunges at Lucifer Grimm with a flying Knee. It's the first attack of the match to stun the giant wrester.

As Lucifer stumbles backwards SJK comes from behind and nails a back buster.

Kenny Greenwood:Hard shot to the back of Lucifer Grimm.

Jimmy Justice: Had to take two of them to take him down.

The two wrestlers standing in the ring SJK and James Manson don't work together for much longer. SJK forces Manson into the corner and throws his head at the turnbuckle. He takes him again and throws him chest first into the turnbuckle. SJK lifts Manson on to the top turnbuckle. He's setting up for a back drop but Lucifer Grimm is back to his feet. Whilst both men on the top turnbuckle he tries to lift them both up. James Manson luckily gets off the shoulders of SJK who is now in on top of Lucifer Grimm's shoulders panicking. Manson out of no where jumps at both of them connecting with a dropkick Knocking both men down. Eli Hogan climbs up to the other turnbuckle see's this as perfect opportunity to get back into the match. He see's SJK...... Moonsault!!! NO SPEAR!! James Manson nails a spear on the up side down mid air body of Eli Hogan

Jonathan Steele: WOW What a Spear, by Manson. A huge hit to Eli Hogan in mid air

Tazz: That was sick, Eli didn't land to sweet either, I don't think he will be getting up after that

Jimmy Justice: I forgot that Eli Hogan was in the match. Well he's back out of it now

Kenny Greenwood: James Manson certainly impressing as he looks around him.....He's the only man standing..

The crowd cheer for Manson. James Manson in the heat of all the cheer's lifts his arms high with a huge roar. Unfortunately he wasn't celebrating for long as Lucifer Grimm lifts him up into a side walk slam.

away.

Tazz:Rookie mistake! And he paid the price!

Jimmy Justice: No way...and you forgot about Johnny Chaos..

Lucifer Grimm takes control of James Manson after wearing him down after a few hardcore scoop slams. Grimm takes Manson once again to the turnbuckle. Lucifer Grimm is going old school as he attempts the walk the line. The crowd give a cheer to the talented looking move but soon all scream ouch as Sterling James Keenan lands on the ropes to make Lucifer lose his balance. SJK kicks James Manson to the gut and follows up with an elbow to the back of the head as James holds his neck in pain. The onslaught doesn't end there as away SJK lifts Manson into a fireman's carry onto a back breaker Straight away SJK locks in the Helter Skelter.......Manson is in pain and seems to have no way of getting out of the hold. The ref looks closely at James Manson as he begins to tire out. SJK is smiling as he Manson looks like to tap. Grimm comes in for the save by clotheslining SJK.

Kenny Greenwood: SJK nearly had a win a win there if only he could have had the hold for just a while longer

title..

Jimmy Justice: Oh my god look who's back up.

Eli Hogan stumbles back to his feet. He tries to throw a punch at Lucifer Grimm but he doesn't have the strength. Lucifer Grimm lifts him up with ease and has him lifted in the air right at the ropes. Lucifer Grimm sets up the The Highway of hell to the outside of the ring.

Tazz: I think Eli is officially out of the match now.

Jonathan Steele: Grimm better not turn around

Lucifer Grimm turns around and is grabbed by Sterling James

Jimmy Justice: James Manson for the save this time

Jonathan Steele: Twice now that SJK has been near a win. He's starting to get frustrated

Manson and SJK start squaring off as we start to see some quick paced action. The crowd start to get very excited as Manson nails a judo hip toss but SJK retaliates with a arm drag. SJK then gets a standing dropkick in the face from Manson. Manson starts to control and takes hold of SJK and quickly hits a DDT. Instead of keeping control of SJK Manson reacts to Lucifer Grimm getting back up. He dodges a big boot and counters with multiple german suplexes.

Kenny Greenwood: Great awareness by Manson but now what is he doing..

Tazz: High risk move coming up! .

The crowd go wild as James Manson is on the top rope. SENTON BOMB!! Manson goes for the pin on Lucifer Grimm 1....2.......... saved by SJK

Jimmy Justice: Payback from ealier, SJK gets the save this time

Once again these two square off the start throwing punches. Manson irish whips SJK off the ropes but SJK comes back with a running DDT. SJK tries to go for the pin 1....... No it's no where near enough. Sterling James Keenan is really frustrated he stands up awaiting James Manson to get up... The crowd know whats coming up next !

Kenny Greenwood: Manson better look out

title..

Jimmy Justice: Here it comes

SJK kicks him in the groin and goes for the MK Ultra...........NO excellent counter by james manson as he reverses it into a pin 1......2. Kick out by SJK....

Kenny Greenwood: Is there going to be anyone that wins this match.

Both them get up and head to the turnbuckle. SJK starts laying in the right hands to James Manson the both going onto the top turnbuckle. SJK is setting up for a superplex. WHAT NO! Manson Nails the GOODNIGHT!!!! He's got SJK locked in!!!

Kenny Greenwood: IT'S IN, MANSON HAS IT LOCKED IN!!!

Jimmy Justice: HE'S GOING TO TAP!!!

SJK TAPS!!!!!!! Just before Lucifer Grimm gets over to break the hold. Manson lets it go and lies in the corner exhausted .

Jennifer Sparks: Ladies and Gentlemen...Your Winner...and NEW PURE Champion!!...JAMES MANSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Scream by Avenged Sevenfold blasts through the PA as The ref hands goes over to Manson and gives him his new title. Manson smiles! The camera shoots at the other wrestlers, Eli is is being carried up the ramp followed by a frustrated Lucifer Grimm]

Jonathan Steele: He's done it his first ever title in EWE.

Kenny Greenwood: It all starts here for James Manson.

[ Before the camera goes backstage, we see James Manson st]anding in the ring holding his new title up high as SJK is now on the outside only getting his breath back ]

[ As the ring finishes clearing out we suddenly see 18 Walk out without any music. The fans stand and cheer as she walks to the ring and climbs inside. She grabs a microphone and looks toward the back. ]

Android #18: The games are over now. I'm tired of waiting. I want my mystery opponent to come out to the ring right now.

[ Everyone turns and looks at the entry way. No one comes out. Eighteen paces around the ring. ]

Android #18: Come on now. I know you'd much rather reveal yourself then have me tell the world who you are. Now I'm sure you are wondering, how do I know? How did I figure it out. Well you left one to many clues my friend. And all I had to do was stop pointing fingers everywhere and put all the facts together. That and a good through run over of your last two promos. It was so obvious, even Rikku could figure it out. With a little help.

[ Eighteen again watches the entry way. Still no one comes out. Eighteen shakes her head. ]

Android #18: You fans think you are getting a brand new match. You believe that you're going to see something you have never seen before. But all you are really getting is a rematch. A match that you saw not to long ago. A match which is going to have the very same results. You have one minute to come out here. If you don't, I'm telling the world who you are.

[ A big countdown clock appears on the eWe tron. It begins rolling back as Eighteen watches the entry way. When it hits zero, the lights turn red. Still no one has come out. Eighteen shakes her head with a smile. ]

Android #18: Fine. My opponent for tonight is none other then...

[ The last bit can't be heard. Her microphone has been cut. She tosses it aside and grabs another one. ]

Android #18: Pretty cheap, don't you think Vince. You thin you cans top me from telling these fans that it's..

[ Her microphone is cut again. Eighteen growls and grabs another one. ]

Android #18: Fine! I won't tell anyone. Just know that tonight he is going to fail. And he is going to wish he had stayed in retirement. Tonight, he gets Annihilated!

[ Eighteen rolls out of the ring as Sinner plays overhead. She disappears through the curtain as the scene fades out to another WrestleMania Promo Package. ]

TO BE CONTINUED

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

PostSubject: Last Stand 2008 - Part 2   [#46] EWE Last Stand: March 9th, 2008 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 9:35 pm

[ "King of My World" by Saliva hits over the PA System as the crowd cheers and Ciaran steps through the curtains.. ]

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Contest is a Last Man Standing Match, and it is another Money in the Bank Qualifyer!!...introducing first, from San Antonio Texas!, weighing in at 245 Pounds...The Real Xtreme Kid...CIARAN MICHAELS!!!!

[ Ciaran continues down the ramp as the crowd continues to cheer. Ciaran rolls into the ring and waits as his music cuts out, soon to be replaced with "Touch" as the crowd continues to cheer when Slade steps throught. ]

Jennifer Sparks: And the Opponent! from Balch Springs Texas, weighin in at 245 pounds...The Main Man, SLADE CRAVEN!!!!

[ Craven continues his way down the ramp and into the ring. Him and Ciaran trade stares as the bell sounds. ]

MONEY IN THE BANK QUALIFYER

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

Ciaran Michaels Vs Slade Craven

Both men stare at each other in the center of the ring. The intensity can be seen. Ciarin extends his hand. Slade shakes his hand. Slade goes to walk away but Ciarin pulls Slad back in for a Clothesline. Michaels then picks up Slade and hits him with a vertical Suplex. The Sex Member taunts in the middle of the ring as fans cheer.

Tazz: Looks like Ciaran just outsmarted Slade...

Kenny Greenwood: I wouldn't call that outsmarting...that's more like a cheap shot

Jimmy Justice: Kenny you have to learn...you have to do whatever it takes to get a title shot.

Michaels grabs Slade by the Head and hits him a with a Swinging Neck breaker. Michaels then requests for the ref to count. 1....2...Slade is already up...

Kenny Greenwood: He isn't going to win that easily.

X-Kid grabs Slade by the Head and throws him out of the ring. Slade stumbles on the outside. Michaels runs towards the ropes and goes for a Senton over the top rop. His legs connect with Michaels but his head collides with the black matting at ringside. The ref starts to count. 1...2...3...4...5...X-Kid stagers to his feet after the botch as well as Slade. X-Kid pulls a stop sign from underneath the ring. Ciarian smacks Slade acrose the skull with it. Slade falls to the floor.

Kenny Greenwood: WHAT A SICKENING SHOT!!!

Jonathan Steele: Indeed

Jimmy Justice: Pansies...

The ref counts as X-Kid begins to throw objects into the ring like a chair, a trash can, and a table. Slade gets up at 5. Ciarin then throws Slade back into the ring. X-Kid goes back into the ring and ironically pulls out a ladder. Fans cheer as he taunts to it with it. X-Kid goes to slide the ladder in the ring but Slade dropkicks the ladder into his face. X-Kid falls backwards and hits his head against the security barricade. Slade then goes outside the ring and brings the ladder in with him. Slade sets up the Ladder in the corner. Slade then sets up the chair as if he wanted to take a seat. X-Kid rolls into the ring. Slade runs at X-Kid and delivers a huge dropkick.

Kenny Greenwood: Looks like Slade has taken the Momentum

Jimmy Justice: No Shit Sherlock...

Jonathan Steele: Keep Digging Watson...

Tazz: What are we five now?

Slade grabs Michaels and throws him into the Ladder back first. Michaels grabs his back in pain. Slade then picks Micheals up by the head and drags him over to the chair. Slade then delivers a huge DDT on to the fold out chair. The chair breaks as X-Kid lays out cold. The ref begins to count. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...X-Kid gets up. Slade grabs the Trash Can and goes to hit X-Kid. X-Kid trips Slade and Slade goes face first into the trash can and the mat. Slade clinches his face.

Tazz: Nice Counter by Micheals

X-Kid then grabs the table and sets it up. He signals the End. X-Kid throws Slade on to the table. X-Kid gets on the table. X-Kid sets Slade up for a Powerbomb on the table but Slade reverses it into a DDT Position. He goes to give him a DDT but X-Kid lays a shot to the stomach and reverses it to the X-Effect. Slade goes through the table. Both men lay in the middle of the ring. 1...2...3...4...5...6...Both men slowly are trying to get up...7...8...X-Kid is able to get to his feet....9...Slade tries to get to his knees but falls back to the floor. 10!!! The bell rings

Jennifer Sparks: Here is your Winner...CIARIAN MICHEALS!!

[ X-Kid celebrates as his music hits the PA ]

[ The Camera's Return back to the Monitor with the Hall of Fame Poster behind it, this time it's Kelly standing by.. ]

Kelly: Hi guys, You seen Trixy got to introduce Venom into the Hall of Fame earlier tonight, but he's not the only one being announced tonight, actually he was one of three...and now it's my turn to introduce the 2nd one...even though he spent most of his time during the Roster Split as a Chaos Superstar, he was last known as an Xplosion Brand Superstar, that's why I get the honors of announcing him, I have had my fair share of interviews with him afterall..

[ Kelly points to the monitor as it begins to play "The Game" by Drowning Pool as the video starts rolling. ]

Announcer: Makin his debut at eWe's Very first Pay Per View Valentines Day Massacre, deleivering a Pedigree on his current wife, who at the time was the owner of this company. HHH has been set to make an impact for himself ever since. He is one of two men to hold, and never lose the EWE Championship...He is also a 4x eWe Tag Team Champion and 1x X-Tag Champion, making him in total a record setting 5x Tag Team Champion. Speaking of Records his last reign as Champion, with D-Generate Partner Shawn Michaels, is now sealed as the Longest Tag Team Title reign in eWe History, as him and Shawn have now been claimed the Best Tag Team of 2007. Being the Sole Survivor of the Extreme Team Challenge at this past Final Cut, The Game shows he can still have it when he wants. He has been called many things...The Cerebal Assassin...The Game...The King of Kings...but now he has one more name he can add to that list...and that's an eWe Hall of Famer..

[ The crowd once again cheers in the background before the camera's fade back to ringside. ]

[ "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne hits the PA System and the crowd jumps to their feet as Rikku comes skippin through the curtains.. ]

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Conest is scheduled for one fall! Inroducing first, from Spira...she is the 2008 eWe Royal Rumble Winner...RIKKU!!!

[ Rikku continues skippin down the ramp as she slaps some hands on the way. She slides into the ring and jumps up on the turnbukle raising up her arms then pointing up at the WrestleMania 5 Logo in the rafters. As she gets down her music fades away and is quickly replaced with some laughing through the arena, which brings booing to the crowd as "Time To Rock N Roll" by Lil Kim hits the PA Speakers and Trish walks out ever so cockily. ]

Jennifer Sparks: Her opponent...from Toronto Canada!...eWe Hall of Famer, TRISH STRATUS!!!

[ The Crowd continues to boo as Trish just smirks and walks her way down the ramp. She climbs up into the ring and smirks at Rikku before pointing at the booing crowd. Then suddenly Trish dashes over and clotheslines Rikku as the crowd boos and the Bell Rings ]

GRUDE MATCH

Rikku vs Trish Stratus

Jonathan Steele: Well that was a cheap shot..

Jimmy Justice: whatever it takes..

Trish stays ontop of Rikku as she decks her with about 4 or 5 hard shots before Rikku finally rolls her over and gets in a couple of her own before Trish rolls back over again..

Kenny Greenwood: Trish is back on top..

Tazz: I wouldn't mind her bein on top of me...

Trish hits her a couple more times before finally getting up...Rikku gets back to her feet and Trish charges for another clothesline, but Rikku ducks and hits a reverse neckbreaker. They both get back up as they begin exchanging rights, Rikku finally blocks one and backs Trish up into a corner. Rikku tries to whip Trish acrossed the ring, but Trish counters and whips Rikku instead, Rikku runs up the turnbukle and hits Trish with a pattant Jeff Hardy Manuever..

Jonathan Steele: Whisper In the Wind!...pattant Jeff Hardy Move..

Jimmy Justice: I'm begining to think Jay likes havin Rikku do that move..

Tazz: What could give you that idea...maybe cause it's the 3rd or 4th time he's had her do it?

Rikku flips over and covers Trish hookin the legs, but Trish kicks out at two. They get back up and Rikku quickly kicks Trish in the gut, nailing a snap supplex, before once again flippin into a cover, for another two count. They get back up and start exchanging shots again, this time Trish gets the block and whips Rikku, Trish goes for a clothesline but Rikku ducks, she reaches the ropes again and hopes up on the top rope doing a moonsault, where she catches Trish and hooks the legs again, for another close two count.

Kenny Greenwood: Rikku is lookin good here..Another near fall..

Tazz: But don't count out that Hot Tomatoe Trish, she ain't a Hall of Famer for nothin..

Trish and Rikku start going back and forth again, as Trish again bounces off the ropes going for a Clothesline, Rikku slides between her legs and drop kicks her in the back, just like Mysterio does, and Trish falls on the ropes just like a Rey Mysterio opponent would..

Kenny Greenwood: uh oh..this could be it..

Jimmy Justice: Kenny you numb nut, she ain't Rey Mysterio, Trish ain't gotta worry about the 619 in that position if Mysterio ain't here..

Tazz: except Rikku has a move just like it, that's Jay never used, possibly because Jay hasn't been given an updated Stat list of her since 2005..

Jonathan Steele: Then how does he know about it now?

Tazz: She had Jen mention it in her 1st roleplay...

that said, Trish waits on the ropes as Rikku gets up and smiles at the crowd before raising her arm up signaling for the Overdrive, and the crowd roars like they know what she's going for, as if she's done it a thousand times. Rikku takes off and goes for it, and typical counter for Mysterio, Trish moves out of the way while Rikku is spinning around. As Rikku misses, Trish rolls her up from behind and grabs the ropes for leverage, though the ref don't see it..

Tazz: Uh oh..The tide may have turned now!

The ref slides down and counts the one...two...thre...that's when Rikku manages to kick out..

Jonathan Steele: Yes she kicks out!...even with Trish having the ropes for leverage!

Jimmy Justice: Someone get this guy a pitcher of ice cold water..

Trish gets frustrated with the ref as he tries to explain to her that she kicked out in time, that's when Rikku rolls her up from behind, and Trish is the one that barely kicks out..

Jimmy Justice: So many near falls in one match, with chicks!

Jonathan Steele: That sounded pretty sexist Jimmy..

Trish and Rikku get up as they begin exchanging shots, now they both start bouncing off the ropes as they both dodge and bounce again, this time Trish jumps on Rikku with the Air Canada as she hits a few shots..as Rikku starts getting up, Trish wraps her legs around Rikku's neck and sets up, as she spins around and delievers the Whirlybird Headscissors..

Kenny Greenwood: Seems Trish is starting to get some momentum..

Tazz: told ya not to count her out..

Trish picks Rikku up and whips her into the corner, Trish slaps her a couple times acrossed the chest, then licks her hand before makin another slap..

Tazz: I love it when she does that..

Jimmy Justice: Me too..

Jonathan Steele: did you two just agree on something?

Kenny Greenwood: Miracles never cease..

Trish grabs Rikku and whips her into the corner caddy corner accrossed the ring, Trish then picks Rikku up on the top turnbukle and deleivers the Strausphere! The Crowd is now starting to boo as Trish has full advantage, she grabs Rikku by the head and signals for the Stratusfacion, as the crowd boos. But as Trish starts running and leaps in the air for the ropes, Rikku hangs Trish up on the top rope as the crowd cheers and Trish falls over on the mat holding her crotch.

Tazz: I don't know about her, but that sure hurt me..

Rikku gets the crowd excitted as she picks Trish up and whips her against the ropes then takes her down with a headscissors. She picks Trish back up and takes her down once again, this time with a hurranicanna. Rikku then signals for the end as the crowd cheers, she picks Trish up and goes for the Hyper Drive, but Trish has it well scouted as she counters, Trish then once again goes for the Stratusfaction, but Rikku throws her off back as Trish hits the mat.

Jonathan Steele: Counter after counter, no finisher can be hit..

Kenny Greenwood: these girls done their homework...they know eachother well..

Trish pulls herself up on the ropes as she starts to catch her breath, she's in that position again though as Rikku again goes for the Overdrive, but Trish, with just instinct, moves out of the way again at the very last possible second...Trish then gets up and waits for Rikku to turn around, Trish then goes for the Chick Kick, but Rikku dodges with the MaTrish?!...better known as the Matrix Dodge..

Tazz: I thought that was Trish's thing?

Jonathan Steele: wait a minute!

Trish stops, almost as confused as Tazz, also frustrated, she turns around, only to be nailed with the Hyper Drive for a 3 count!

Jennifer Sparks: Ladies and Gentlemen...Your Winner...RIKKU!!!

[ "Girlfriend" hits again as the crowd goes nuts. ]

Jonathan Steele: She's done it, she's finally beaten Trish....and turn the tables now ending Trish's winning streak like Trish done to her..

Kenny Greenwood: It was certainly a great match..

Jimmy Justice: I'll admit they was pretty good..

Tazz: looking...

Jimmy Justice: I'll admit that too..

[ Rikku gets up as the ref raises her hand, but now Trish has gotten up and she don't seem happy at all, suddenly she runs over and clubs Rikku in the back knocking her down.. ]

Jonathan Steele: Oh come on..

Kenny Greenwood: The Match is over..

[ Trish kicks Rikku a couple times before picking her up and delievering the Stratusfaction, which causes the crowd to boo while Trish smiles. But Trish ain't done yet, She rolls out of the ring and starts looking underneath the apron, she pulls out a steel chain and smirks at the crowd.. ]

Tazz: woa...this is a side I can't say I've seen of her...not bad..

Jonathan Steele: Not bad?...Please someone stop her from using that!

Jimmy Justice: Shut up Steele.....how did you handle this Pussy every week Tazz?

Tazz: it wasn't easy..

[ Trish rolls into the ring and smiles at Rikku while the crowd continues booing. Trish takes the chain and puts it around Rikku's neck, just when she's about to pull back, she's distracted. Distracted by the sounds of "Rockstar" by Prima J kicking over the PA System. ]

Kenny Greenwood: Well I can't say I've heard this music before..

[ The Crowd looks on in confusion, then explodes when Candice Michelle steps through the curtains with a smile. ]

Tazz: Holly crap..It's Candice!

Jimmy Justice: What's she doing here?!

Jonathan Steele: I don't know, but at the moment I'm thankful, unless she's hear to help Trish with the double team...

Tazz: Which could be a possability...

[ Trish now drops the Chain and looks on confused as Candice makes her way down the ramp...as soon as Candice climbs into the ring, Trish rolls out. Candice shakes her head and helps Rikku up as Trish heads backwards up the ramp talking trash. ]

Kenny Greenwood: Well that was intresting...

Tazz: Are you kidding?...Candice is back!

Jonathan Steele: And I've never been more thankful as she may of prevented serious injury to our Number One Contender...

[ The Camera's switch backstage where we see a darkened room, and in taht room, we see a hooded figure standing in front of a black screen. ]

Mystery Man: Tonight, Jennifer, me and you face off one on one for your World Heavyweight Championship, a championship that has been held by some of the biggest legends, hall of famers, people who have actually meant a damn thing. Me and you face off for a title that everybody wants, a title that everyone would lvoe to be in my shoes going for. Me and you are not so different, you and I, we both want that title, and we both want to be the top people, and I can respect that. I can also respect that you have been working your little ass of to try and figure out who I am.

[ The shadow laughs. ]

Mystery Man: Yet, you claim to know my identity. You claim that you have it figured out, but me and everyone else know, your bluffing. You've bluffed your whole career Jennifer, why should I believe you now? What I do know, Jennifer, is you can't handle the fact, that for once in your life, you got mind games playing on you. You can't handle the fact that finally, somebody has gotten the better of you Jennifer, when it comes to mind games. I have finally done it, I have finally proven I am more of a worth to you than you may think.

[ Another laugh comes. ]

Mystery Man: Jennifer, despite what you may have thought, you have no clue, no damn idea as to who I am, and it makes you mad, don't it? It makes you angry, because you know that I am finally in your head, I am finally proving my dominance. When it is all done, Jennifer, you and I will both know, and realize, that this company will never, ever be the same as it once was. I am not here to entertain you, Jennifer, I am not a lap dog you can throw a bone too, and make it seem like I care about you. No, I'm somebody who I know deep down inside, you fear for life of me, because you can't figure out what's ahead.

[ A pause now. ]

Mystery Man: Jennifer, I know for a fact that you have no clue who I am, and I know this is all one big haux on me trying to reveal who I am. And while the past couple of times I've doen this, I've said or alluded to the fact that I am several wrestlers that have wrestled for the EwE, but the fact is, I may or may not have been lying. Jennifer, no one else is waiting for you at Last Stand, except for me, except for the one person you've feared all along. You have no idea who I am or what I've been through, but damn it, I'm taking you to the edge. I have the advantage, both mental and handicapped. I am going to defeat you, Jennifer, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

[ Another pause. ]

Mystery Man: What awaits you at Last Stand, will not only haunt you for days and years and months to come, but it will follow you your whole life. Not since the Benoit tragedy last June will something more sickening come from wrestling, and it will all be my way of taking you out, Jennifer. I am going to defeat you Jennifer, I am better than you, Jennifer, I am more of an alpha-dog than you Jennifer, and I want that World title more than anything. You have no idea what I'm willing to do, Jennifer, to defeat your for that World title, I will do anything.

[ More laughter. ]

Mystery Man: I have a couple of things you do not have, Jennifer. For one, I have the mental edge, the mind games, the brains that you do not have. Another is that I have more drive, intensity, and heart than you do, Jennifer. Another, is the fact I have the big dog, the Chairman himself right behind me in a way to defeat you. I guess you can say, I am loaded on potentially career damaging plans for you, with only one or two triggers that will fire, and don't mistake yourself. You have nothing that will help you from these plans, except for maybe White Tiger's sweet talkings and those little pyro things that come out of your hands.

[ A pause. ]

Mystery Man: Jennifer, I will destroy you, you need to realize it. I am going to end your career, and I am going to take that title, I am way better than you have ever been, and we both know this. We both know that my brain power is going to outstand you, it is going to beat you, because I am good that way. I am good because I know for a fact that you are just waiting for me to slip up, and I will not allow that, Jennifer. I will not allow myself to slip up, because I have worked way to damn hard to slip up in this big of a match.

[ More pausing. ]

Mystery Man: You think you have it bad, Jennifer? You think you have it bad because you don't know who I am? You should wonder as to how bad I have it, to change my style, to come up with witty quotes to try and throw you off. You wouldn't know, Jennifer, because you're to stupid to realize what the hell is going on. You are not intelligent, so you use your little annoying pyro hands, your "strength", everything that doesn't mean shit in life, to get your way. You have no idea who I am because you're way too ignorant to realize it.

[ Yet another pause. ]

Mystery Man: Jennifer, I want that World Heavyweight title more than life itself, and I will take it from you Jennifer, I will become World Champion, and you will have to deal. You have no idea what it is like fooling people who worship you, mainly because you have no one who likes you. Jennifer, I am your savior, I am going to not only save these fans from another boring World title reign from you, but save you from embarassing yourself and making yourself into one of the biggest fools in professional wrestling.

[ More pausing. ]

Mystery Man: Jennifer, you have no idea how guilty my conscience will be because I not only ruined you, ended your career, and took your title, but because I killed you. Jennifer, you are the shit streak on the underwear of the EwE, and I plan on sticking you into the washing machine and cleaning you off from the underwear. I am going to clean this place up from every little fossil, every politicker, every waste of space that has come from this company, and I will start with you, Jennifer. You will be the first major victory of my new life and career.

[ Now a big chuckle comes. ]

Mystery Man: You must really have a big ego if you believe you can defeat me, Jennifer, because I am going to make sure it does not happen. I am going to bring one of the biggest hurts in this lifetime on you, something that has never hit you harder than anything in this life, and Jennifer, you will cry, cry like the woman that you are.

[ Pausing. ]

Mystery Man: Jennifer, you are weaker than you've ever been in your life, and you're afraid of losing, especially to soembody you don't know, so you work hard, you attack everyone you see, you become untrusting, and you lose focus on the subject on hand. Meanwhile, I come from out of nowhere, focused as I am, waiting for that one big move, and boom, I become World Champion. Do you really want that, Jennifer? Of course not, so you make threats, big threats, threats making no sense, attacking jobbers who are nowhere near the competition as me.

[ A chuckle now. ]

Mystery Man: Jennifer, I want to make sure I haunt your every dreams at night, that I scare you to death until you have no idea what to do, or who to talk to. I am going to defeat you, I am taking your title. I am going to make you bleed, and suffer, suffer with all your bones breaking and cracking, where you moan and groan in pain because what just happened blind-sighted you. You are going to be suprised and shocked and in awed because you have no idea what the hell just happened. So for words you have no idea what to do with, I want you to make sure, that at Last Stand, you will no longer be a threat to anyone in the EwE, and more like a stepping stone, because it won't mean a damn thing!

[ The mystery guy chuckles now, laughing before the camera fades out. ]

Jennifer Sparks: The following match is a submissions match. The only way to win this match is to make your opponent tap out.

[ "Make It Rain" comes over the PA as Sean Lewis walks out onto the ramp ]

Jennifer Sparks: Making his way to the ring from Minneapolis Minnesota Sean Lewis!!

[ Lewis walks down the ramp to there cheers of the crowd inside the sold out Staples Center Lewis climbs into the ring taking a moment to pose for the crowd as his music stops ]

[ "Never Wanted To Dance" comes over the PA as Chris Hart walks out to the ramp ]

Jennifer Sparks: And his opponent making his way to the ring. From Calgary Alberta Canada Chris Hart!!

[ Hart walks out to the ramp stopping at the top of the ramp as he turns around and begins to moonwalk down the ramp. Hart reaches the bottom of the ramp as he stops and spins around facing the ring. Hart then starts to break dance outside the ring angering Sean Lewis who demands Hart get in the ring ]

[ Hart stops dancing and climbs into the ring as the two men stand face to face as the bell sounds ]

SUBBMISSION MATCH

Chris Hart Vs Sean Lewis

The bell sounds as Lewis opens up the match with a right hand to which Hart responds with one of his own. The two men exchange shots in the middle of the ring until suddenly Hart drops down doing the splits to avoid a punch Hart springs back up catching Lewis with an uppercut followed by a standing dropkick as Sean rolls out to the floor

Kenny Greenwood: Sean Lewis rolled out of the ring after taking that series of shots from Chris Hart.

Tazz: I don't think it was the series of shots. More like the manner in which they were delivered.

Lewis shakes his head upset at how the start of the match is going as Hart challenges Lewis to get back in the ring. Lewis climbs onto the apron as Hart reaches out grabbing hold of Lewis to bring him back inside the ring but Lewis catches Hart with a shoulder to the gut he slides under the legs of Hart into the ring

Upon entering the ring Lewis grabs Hart's legs pulling him down face first towards the mat. Lewis gets to his feet grabbing hold of the top rope which he uses to spring up and drop an elbow across the back of Hart. Lewis follows up applying a rear chin lock as Hart reaches out grabbing hold of the ropes forcing Lewis to release the hold

Jonathan Steele: Something tells me Sean Lewis isn't up for playing anymore games.

Lewis breaks the hold getting up to his feet as Hart slowly gets up as well favoring his back Lewis runs and bounces off the ropes as Hart stands straight up right into a flying forearm off the ropes Lewis follows up with a standing leg drop on Hart before locking in the rear chin lock a second time

Jimmy Justice: Sean Lewis has turned things around since the opening bell and it looks as if Chris Hart can't find a defense for it.

Lewis releases the chin lock allowing Hart to get t his feet Lewis opens up with a chop to the chest of Hart who answers back with one of his own both men exchange chops in the middle of the ring until Hart answers with a thumb to the eye followed by a DDT. Hart reaches down slapping Lewis in the face taunting him to get up Hart stops as he climbs to the top rope waiting as Lewis slowly gets up

Jonathan Steele: Looks like Chris Hart is going for something big.

Lewis gets to his feet staggering around as he turns and sees Hart standing on the top rope Hart leaps from the top rope for an attempt at a cross body but Lewis leaps up timing it just right as he catches Hart with a dropkick to the gut. Hart crashes to the mat hard holding his gut in pain while Lewis lays on the mat holding his head from the fall

Tazz: Nice counter by Sean Lewis. Chris Hart was going from broke and Lewis countered just in time.

The referee just watches as both men struggle to get to there feet both Hart & Lewis are up to there feet at the same time. Hart throws a right hand but Lewis ducks grabbing hold of Hart as he catches Hart with an Up Draft driving Hart back first into the mat

Jimmy Justice: Sean Lewis just answered with another counter on Hart. It looks like the tide could be turning.

Lewis grabs Hart's legs rolling him over as he sits down for a Boston crab putting pressure on the lower back of Chris Hart. Hart screams out in pain as Lewis wrenches Hart's legs trying to turn up the pressure as Hart tries reaching for the ropes but is too far away

Jonathan Steele: Chris Hart is now realizing he's too far away from the ropes. He's got to find a counter soon or this match is over.

Hart tires to turn over but Lewis fights him on his advances keeping Hart pinned to the mat Hart reaches out towards the ropes beginning the crawls towards them as Lewis keeps up the pressure. Hart keeps reaching for the ropes finally grabbing hold of the bottom rope as the referee forces Lewis to break the hold

Kenny Greenwood: Chris Hart finally got out of the submission hold.

Jimmy Justice: Yea. But at what cost?

Hart rolls under the bottom rope falling to the floor as he holds his lower back in obvious pain the referee climbs out of the ring asking Hart if he wishes to continue the match

Jonathan Steele: I think the referee is asking Chris Hart if he wishes to continue.

Hart looks at the referee nodding his head yes as the referee climbs back into the ring telling Lewis the match is still on. Lewis climbs out of the ring picking up Hart as he tosses him back into the ring. Lewis climbs up to the top rope as Hart rolls onto his back Lewis reaches the top rope as he leaps off the top for the top rope leg drop but Hart rolls out of the way just in time as Lewis crashes hard into the mat

Tazz: Chris Hart rolled out of harms way just in time. And I do mean just in time.

Hart slowly gets to his feet as Lewis lays on the mat holding his tailbone and leg from the leap moments ago. Hart gets to his feet and grabs hold of Lewis' leg as he tries to apply Culture Clash but Lewis fights him off kicking Hart away to save himself. Lewis manages to get to his feet as Hart does the same. Lewis stands up and tries to get circulation back into his leg while Hart goes for a chop block but misses as Lewis moves out of harms way

Lewis grabs Hart's legs as he tries to turn him over for another Boston crab but Hart fights him off using his leg strength to spin Lewis into the mat. Hart gets up as Lewis does the same Lewis goes for a clothesline which Hart ducks. Lewis turns around walking into a sidekick from Hart that knocks Lewis off his feet

Jimmy Justice: That was a nice side kick by Chris Hart that caught Sean Lewis right on the side of the face.

Hart grabs Lewis' legs applying the Culture Clash as he gets Lewis turned over sitting down on the back of Lewis as he applies more pressure to Lewis

Kenny Greenwood: Chris Hart has Sean Lewis in the Culture Clash. Will Lewis tap out or will he reach the ropes first?

Lewis reaches out for the ropes as Hart keeps the pressure on Lewis' back and legs Lewis keeps trying to crawl his way towards the ropes while the referee looks for a tap out. Hart screams for the referee to ask him if he gives up to which Lewis responds no screaming loudly

Lewis keeps crawling towards the ropes getting closer as Hart tries to keep the pressure on Lewis. Lewis reaches out missing the ropes just barley as Hart pulls Lewis away from the ropes towards the middle of the ring as he sits down and keeps the pressure on Lewis who finally gives up tapping the mat as the bell sounds

Jennifer Sparks: Here's your winner by submission Chris Hart!!

[ Hart releases the Culture Clash as the bell sounds ]

WRESTLEMANIA RECALL

Announcer: AND NOW...A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL...COUNTING DOWN TO THE BIGGEST SHOW OF THE YEAR, WRESTLEMANIA 5!!

|:Neutral Lilian Garcia |:Neutral

Ladies and Gentleman the following contest is scheduled for one fall....and is for the EWE World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing the challenger. Hailing from Laramie, Wyoming weighing in at two hundred twenty nine pounds. The two thousand five Royal Rumble winner, White.....Tiger!

|:Neutral "Welcome to the Jungle" blares overhead. The fans cheer as WT walks out of the back. He taunts as he runs down and slides under the bottom rope. He jumps to the top turnbuckle and puts both hands in the air. Pryos fire off from all four corners. WT jumps down and goes lean in one of the far corners as "St. Anger" begins playing overhead. |:Neutral

And his opponent. All the way from Melbourne, Australia. At a height of 6'2and at a weight of 232 pounds, he is the current two time World Heavyweight Champion. He is the Wonder from Down Under. The EWE Emperor......Ben!

|:Neutral Emperor Ben shoves though the curtains in his Australia/ Emperor like attire, he has Worlds Title strapped round his waste and tights as per normal are down. He stops and glares at the crowd, before turning round and stretching his arms up, with only index fingers set out as gold and green pyro appears from the stage. After 2 or 3 bolts, Emperor Ben turns around and rolls into the ring. Emperor Ben sniffs the air as he climbs onto the second turnbuckle rope and unstraps his gold, he pauses for a second before raising it up enjoy. He jumps down and walks to the center of the ring. WT pushes himself up and walks to the center. |:Neutral

|:Neutral The referee holds up the title as Ben and WT stare at each other. WT smiles and sticks out his hand. Emperor sneers and tells WT he isn't falling for that. WT tells him that there is no trick. As soon as Emperor Ben tries for the shake, WT walks away. He runs his fingers through his hair laughing. He walks back over to the mad Emperor Ben. WT sticks out his hand again. Ben reaches to shake but instead he slaps the taste out of WT's mouth. WT takes a step back and gets mad. He tries for a clothesline, but Ben ducks it. He grabs WT from behind and hits him with a belly to back suplex. He grabs WT's leg but WT wisely jumps to his feet. Ben still has his leg, so WT tries for the Enzigurie. Ben ducks and WT falls face first. Ben immediatly locks on the Emperor's Wrath, wrapping his leg around WT's for added pressure. WT screams out and tries to reach the nearest rope. |:Neutral

|:Neutral Jim Ross |:Neutral

King, Ben has on the Emperor's Wrath. This might be a quick title defense for him.

|:Neutral The King |:Neutral

That's why he is the Emperor JR. White Tiger should have known that he wasn't in Ben's league.

|:Neutral WT finally manages to reach the rope. The referee orders the break but Ben won't let go. Finally at four, Ben releases his hold. He tries to pull WT off the rope, but WT won't let go. Finally Ben jumps out of the ring to the floor. He hits WT in the head with a strong punch. WT releases the rope and rolls back into the middle of the ring. Ben comes in and reaches down for WT's leg. WT small packages him. 1..2...Kick out. Ben looks surprised that he almost lost that quick. He turns to WT who is pointing out how close it was. Ben stands up and so does WT. WT limps as they tie up. Ben tries to go around behind WT again but WT gets behind him first. WT picks him up and gives him a back breaker. WT moves Ben to a sitting position and puts his knee in Ben's back. He grabs Ben's head and pulls him back so that WT's knee is driving into Ben's back. |:Neutral

WT is going right to work on Ben's back. He must be trying for the Tiger Snare.

It doesn't matter. Emperor Ben has already weakened WT's leg. When he gets the Wrath on him again, its all over for WT.

|:Neutral WT releases his hold and goes for a pin. 1...2...Ben kicks out. WT picks him up and gives him a huge powerbomb. WT rolls him over and tries for the Tiger Snare. Ben rolls out of the ring to the floor. WT turns around and shows off for some of the fans. Using this, Ben rolls in and clips WT in the back of his leg. WT hits the ground as Ben grabs his hurt leg. He punches WT's ankle, weakening him up more for the Emperor's Wrath. He tries to lock it on, but WT crawls back to the rope. Ben stomps his leg as the referee moves him back. |:Neutral

What a dirty tactic by White Tiger. I thought he was suppose to be fair.

Its no different then what Ben is doing. These men hate each other and will do anything to win.

|:Neutral WT pulls Ben away from the ropes. He puts Ben in a boston crab. He leans back to make sure all the pressure is on Ben's back. Ben tries to pull himself to the ropes, but WT has him pinned down. He refuses to give up and WT releases the hold. WT goes to pick him up, but Ben low blows him. WT falls to the ground. Ben rolls out of the ring and stretches to try and relieve some of the pain on his back. He rolls back in the ring and locks on The Emperor's Wrath again. WT tries to pull to the rope but Ben pulls him away. Ben turns WT's foot almost sideways as WT cries out. He is fighting hard not to tap out. After about two minutes, Ben gets mad and lets go. He kicks WT continuously as the fans boo him. |:Neutral

Now that is poor sportsmanship.

He isn't use to people taking the move for so long. Eiether WT is stupid or he....well he must just be stupid.

|:Neutral Ben picks WT up. He gets behind him and lifts him up. He drops WT's hurt leg onto his knee. He picks WT up again, but WT manages to bulldog him. Both men are on the ground as the fans are screaming. WT and Ben both get up at about eight. They charge each other and double clothesline each other. The fans are still cheering loud as the referee begins his count. |:Neutral

Get up Ben, come on.

This match is taking a lot out of both men.

|:Neutral Ben gets to his feet and tells the referee to speed up the count. Right at nine, WT uses the ropes to get to his feet. Ben charges him and WT lays down, pulling the top rope down. Ben falls over the rope and crashes to the arena floor. WT pulls himself back up and stands at the rope. Ben gets up and WT flings himself over the rope. He catches Ben as the fans cheer again. Again neither man is moving. |:Neutral

Where did WT find the energy to do that? His leg must be killing him

Neither men are going to give up easy. This match might go all the way to Chaos.

|:Neutral WT is first to pull himself into the ring. He tries to walk on his leg to get it to stop throbbing. Ben rolls in and tries to clip WT's leg again. WT jumps over him and Ben slides to a stop. WT puts Ben back into the Boston Crab. Ben grabs the rope and uses his leg strength to push WT off. WT rolls forward and back to his feet. Ben gets to his feet and points to his head. He turns around and sees WT on his feet. He charges in but WT ducks his clothesline. WT grabs him and tries to Irish whip him into the corner. Ben reverses sending WT into the corner. WT jumps to the top rope and jumps backwards, catching Ben with The Struck Down! The fans stand and cheer wildly. |:Neutral

WT hit the Struck Down. If he pins Ben, we will have a new champion.

Come on Ben, get up.

|:Neutral WT rolls over and pins Ben. 1..2..right at the three Ben kicks out. The fans cheer as WT picks Ben up. He kicks him in the gut and hits a Tiger Driver. He pins again but again Ben kicks out before the three. WT sits up and asks the referee is he is sure it was just a two. Ben rolls WT backwards and gets a two count. WT gets up and kicks Ben in the back. He begins dropping knees onto Ben's back several times. Ben rolls out of the ring and WT follows. WT clotheslines Ben from behind. WT picks up Ben and holds him forward. He runs and slams Ben's back into the ring post. He then turns and body slams Ben to the floor. WT rolls in the ring and holds us his hands as the fans cheer. |:Neutral

Why does WT have to stoop to such low tactics. Can he not beat Ben fairly.

WT is just stooping to Ben's level. If he hadn't done it, Ben would have.

|:Neutral WT rolls back out of the ring. He grabs Ben and tosses him back into the ring. He rolls Ben on his stomach and signals for the Tiger Snare. Ben however, somehow catches WT's leg. He forces WT down to the mat. He drags WT to the corner and rolls out of the ring. He begins to slam WT's leg into the ring pole. WT cries out again holding his leg. Ben gets in the ring and pulls WT to the center of the ring. Ben tries for the ankle lock but WT fights him off. He kicks his leg out, knocking Ben to the ground. They both stand but WT still can't walk good on his hurt leg. Ben gets behind WT and tries to school boy him. WT kicks out at two. Ben tries to pick WT up but WT small packages him. Ben kicks out at two. They both get to their feet and Ben charges at WT. WT catches him and forces him down to the ground. He rolls Ben right into the Tiger Snare. The crowd is on their feet again. |:Neutral

Oh no! Fight it Ben, fight it.

This could be the end. Ben is right in the middle of the ring.

|:Neutral WT holds the move as Ben tries to fight his way out. WT leans back farther, putting even more pain on Ben's lower back. Finally Ben taps. The bell rings as WT releases the hold. |:Neutral

The winner of the match and.....NEW EWE World Heavyweight Champion....White Tiger!

|:Neutral The fans are cheering as WT pushes himself to his feet. He holds both his hands up, trying not to fall down. Ben has exited the ring and grabbed the World Title. He rolls in the ring and walks over to WT. He stands their glaring at WT. He finally folds the straps of the belt under the belt and looks at it. He holds it out for WT. WT looks at Ben and finally takes the title out of his outstretched hands. WT lays the belt on his shoulder as Ben turns and begins to leave the ring. WT grabs his shoulder and turning him back around. WT sticks out his hand. Ben looks at it and back at WT. Finally Ben shakes WT's hand. The fans cheer the men for their good sportsmanship. Ben leaves the ring as Rikku and Eighteen run out of the back. They each give WT a hug and congratulate him. Gothika comes out next and also gives WT a big hug. They kiss as Ciaran comes out clapping his hands. They stand in the ring and applaud WT as he gets on the second rope and holds the title high over his head. |:Neutral

The EWE has a new champion and his name is White Tiger. But Ben put up one hell of a fight

Well WT needs to celebrate now, because his life just got a lot tougher.

Good night EWE fans and we will see you at Chaos Saturday night!!

|:Neutral The scene focuses on WT holding up the title and his friends cheering behind him. Then "One" by Creed hits as it runs threw clips of everything that went down tonight before The EWE logo flashes and the show comes to an end. |:Neutral

Announcer: AND THAT IS A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL...COUNTING DOWN TO THE BIGGEST SHOW OF THE YEAR, WRESTLEMANIA 5, LIVE APRIL 27TH FROM ARROWHEAD STADIUM IN KANSAS CITY MISSOURI!!

TO BE CONTINUED

Back to top Go down
JAY
Admin
JAY

PostSubject: Last Stand 2008 - Part 3   [#46] EWE Last Stand: March 9th, 2008 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 9:35 pm

Jennifer Sparks: The following match is scheduled for one fall.

[ "Welcome to the Jungle" comes over the PA as White Tiger walks out to the ramp ]

Jennifer Sparks: Making his way to the ring. From Rawlins Wyoming White Tiger!!

[ Tiger walks down the ramp to the cheers of the crowd Tiger climbs into the ring waiting the arrival of his opponent ]

[ "Hoshal" by Les Claypool hits the PA systems as Law makes his way down the ramp ]

Jennifer Sparks: And his opponent making his way to the ring. Law!!

[ Law walks down the ramp climbing into the ring as Law & Tiger stand nose to nose as the bell sounds ]

GRUDGE MATCH

White Tiger Vs Law

The bell sounds as Law opens up the match with a right hand to which Tiger responds with one of his own. Both men exchange shots in the middle of the ring until finally Law catches Tiger with a knee to the gut before whipping him into a corner

Jonathan Steele: Law has taken an early advantage here in this match.

Law charges towards the corner but comes up short as White Tiger moves out of the way just in time as Law crashes chest first into the turnbuckle. Tiger bounces off the ropes as Law turns around and gets knocked down by a hard clothesline as Tiger goes for a quick cover 1..2..Law kicks out

Jimmy Justice: Now it looks like White Tiger is the one picking up the pace in this match.

White Tiger gets to his feet as does Law Tiger grabs Law looking for a overhead belly to belly suplex but Law counters with a head butt breaking Tiger's grip Law follows up with a step up enzguri to the head of Tiger knocking him down to the mat. Law follows up with a quick cover 1..2..Tiger kicks out

Tazz: Both men have exchange quick covers in this match. And neither have gotten the three count.

Law gets to his feet as Tiger staggers to his Law kicks Tiger in the gut as he looks to end the match with the Arrest Warrant but Tiger counters with a back drop sending Law crashing down to the mat. Tiger falls down to one knee as Law lays on the mat holding his back in pain

Kenny Greenwood: Law tried to end the match with the Arrest Warrant but White Tiger countered just in time.

Law gets up as Tiger does the same Law swings a right hand but Tiger ducks and grabs hold of Law as he snaps off a German suplex but Tiger keeps his grip as he rotates his hips getting to his feet as he snaps off a second suplex forcing Law's head to crash into the mat a second time Tiger gets up looking for a third but Law counters using his leg to stop Tiger from trying the third suplex finally Law manages a counter go behind as he drops Tiger with a German suplex of his own as both men lay on the mat

Jimmy Justice: Nice chain wrestling by both Law & White Tiger and these fans are enjoying one hell of a match.

The referee begins his ten count as both Law & Tiger lay on the mat in obvious pain 1..2..3..4..5..6..7...both men stagger to there feet at the count of seven finally getting to there feet as they stop the count at eight. Tiger & Law both look beaten down as they both try to stand on there feet. Tiger grabs Law with a front face lock as he connects with a butterfly suplex that send s Law crashing to the mat. Tiger quickly goes on the move as he goes for a cover on Law 1..2..Law kicks out. Tiger shows frustration over not getting the three count as he stands up taunting Law to get to his feet Law staggers up as Tiger grabs hold of him looking for a second butterfly suplex but Law cou8nters breaking the grip of Tiger as he counters with a DDT

Jonathan Steele: Law found a nice counter to the butterfly suplex and now looks to be in control.

Law gets up as he picks Tiger up to his feet looking to end it with the Arrest Warrant but Tiger again counters with a back drop Tiger quickly moves in looking to apply to Tiger Snare on Law but Law counters with a kick to the face that stuns Tiger. Law gets to his feet grabbing hold of Tiger as he hits Tiger with The Nightstick before going for the cover 1..2..3!!!

Jennifer Sparks: Here's your winner of the match Law!!

Kenny Greenwood: Now fans, as I'm being told there is a press conference going on in the back. Lets go to their live.

[ The scene switches as we see Blue Panther in front of a Podium with Chris Hart and Nero Phoenix behind him fresh off their victories. There is a ton of media in front of the men. Pictures are taken as Panther speaks into the mic. ]

Blue Panther: Hello fans, media and all you hobos out their watching from a random sports bar. I, Blue Panther, HAVE A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT to make. But first I would like to congratulate my clients on their huge victories this week. Hart and Nero, you guys really did great out their...and proved that the new era is here...now for the matter of business I have to attend to. I would like to announce that I have signed two new clients this past weekend. Two clients that I hope to manage to the top of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment. These two have shown me some great potential and will make a great addition to my agency. Now first of the two, EWE knows REALLY well and I have a past with him. I welcome to you... "EWE's ONLY Superhero" CHRIS HERO!!!

[ Hero walks out as the Press takes a mad amount of pictures. Hero waves his hand to the crowd. He flexes his muscle and yells "ALL NATURAL!!" Panther shakes his hand and poses for the camera's to take that picture. Hero then steps back in the line with Hart and Nero. ]

Blue Panther: Now as for my second superstar, he is realitvly new to EWE...in fact he is not a he...it's a she. My contribution to the dying womans division...and one of the sickest female wrestlers out their...even better then you Eighteen...THE ROCK STAR MELISSA MAIVIA!!!

[ Melissa walks out. The media takes more pictures. Melissa eyes Hart. She raises her nose upset with him as she struts to Panther. Melissa shakes Panther's hand. Again posing for the photo oprotunity. She then stands besides Nero taking her spot as the last in line. ]

Blue Panther: Now any Questions?

[ All the media heads raise their hands... ]

Blue Panther: Great No Questions...well I thank you all for coming today. And this is a warning to all of EWE...Tonight was only the beginning of our domination...AND IT'LL NEVER STOP! Because WE WILL BE ON TOP BEFORE YOU KNOW IT... And you can just try to prove us wrong!

[ Panther walks away as his four clients follow him as scene fades out. ]

EWE INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Open Invite, Guantlet for The Gold

Predator and David Hybird start off the match. Both men circle each other. Pred and David Hybrid lock up. Pred overpowers Davey into the ropes. Pred then flexs and yells "You Look Funny...". David isn't amused.

Kenny Greenwood: Law tried to end the match with the Arrest Warrant but White Tiger countered just in time.

Tazz: Would you be if I taunted you. Though I'm sure if Pred was here he would say you look funny too.

David and Pred lock back up. Pred is still overpowering Davey as he pins him to the mat. Davey gets into an arching position as Pred pushes Davey's hand to the matt. Davey kicks up colliding with Pred's head. Pred stumbles back letting go of Davey. Davey then does a muscle flex taunt mocking Pred. Pred starts to laugh at the kid. Pred then runs at Davey and delivers a huge clothesline causing Davey to fall on his head.

Kenny Greenwood: Looks like Pred wasn't to happy with Davey mocking him...

Jimmy Justice: Dude you just said that a minute ago...

Tazz: Now you see what I had to deal with each week...

Jimmy Justice: I give you all the credit for not strangling him

Pred grabs Davey by the head and goes to pick him up but Davey gives Pred a stiff shot to the stomach. Davey then hits Pred with a hurcanranna. Davey then jumps in the air and goes for a flying punch but Pred moves out of the way last minute. Davey goes stomach first into the mat. Pred then goes to the corner. Davey gets to his knees. Pred runs at Davey and goes for a yakuza kick. Davey moves out of the way and kicks Pred in the knee causing him to fall. Both men get to their feet and stare at each other. Fans cheer in appreciation. The clock starts. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4....3...2...1!

Entry #3: Jimmy Stocks

Pred and Davey turn their attention to the titan tron awaiting the next competitor. Jimmy Stocks comes running down to the ring. He slides into the ring. Pred and Davey grab Jimmy by the head and run him out of the ring. Jimmy gets frustrated.

Elimination #1 via David Hybrid and Predator: Jimmy Stocks

Pred and David face each other. David kicks Pred in the stomach and hits him with a DDT. David runs Pred into the corner. David runs towards the corner and hits Pred with a running knee. David signals the end going to hit Pred with his finisher. But Pred has other ideas grabbing David by the throat and power bombing him to the ground. Pred then drops to one knee to catch his breath. Pred gets up and attempts to throw David over the top rope. But David holds on. Pred delivers some punches but David just isn't budging. David jumps up and gives Pred a kick to the skull. Pred staggers backwards. David jumps up to the ropes and goes for a flying forearm but Pred ducks. Davey falls to the floor. Pred picks David up and goes for the Saints Revenge but Davey reverses it into an inverted DDT. David then goes towards the ropes to catch his breath as the clock begins again. 10...9...8...7...Pred gets to one knee...6...5...4...3...2....1! Jeff Nero's music starts.

Entry #4: Jeff Nero

Jeff runs into the ring. He lays two punches on Predator, Pred is unfazed. Jeff lays to kicks on David and attempts to throw him to the other ropes but David reverses it causing Jeff to run towards Predator. Predator grabs Nero into the Death Valley Driver position. Pred then gives Jeff a Death Valley Driver over the top rope crashing to the floor.

Elimination #2 Via Predator: Jeff Nero

David then grabs Pred by the leg and attempts to throw him over the top rope. Pred makes it to the outside of the ring apron. David lays some punches on Pred but Pred hangs on. Pred blocks a punch and pokes David in the eyes. Pred then goes through the top and bottom rope and spears David back into the ring. The Cock starts up again. 10...9...Pred gets to his feet....8...7...Pred walks to the turnbuckle....6...5...Pred climbs up the first turnbuckle...4....3....2...He climbs up the second...1! "King of My World" by Saliva hits. Ciarian Micheals runs down to the ring.

Entry #5: Cirain Micheals

Pred reaches the top of the rope and calls for a Kamikazee but Ciaran runs towards Pred and hits him with a dropkick. Pred clinches his stomach falling to a sitting position on the turnbuckle. Ciran then turns his attention to David Hybrid and hits him with a perfecct Lionsault. Ciran then walks over to Pred who is still perched on the top rope. David rolls onto his hands and knees. Cirain grabs Pred and attempts a superplex. But Pred doesn't budge. Cirain tries again but Pred holds on to the ropes. David walks over to Ciran and positions himself under him. David puts Ciran in a power bomb position. David goes to give Cirain a powerbomb, as Cirain goes for a superplex. All three men go crashing into the mat as the clock starts. 10...9...8...7...6...5....4....3...2...1! "The River" by Good Charlotte hits the PA, Lynx Runs down to the ring.

Entry #6: Lynx Madison

Lynx runs into the ring and lays a stomp on Pred. Then he runs over to David, who is on one knee at this point a front dropkick. Lynx walks over to Cirain and hits him with a Swinging Neckbreaker. Lynx then stands in the center of the ring applauding himself. Lynx then walks over and hits Pred with the Side Effect. Lynx quickly tries to captilize trying to throw Pred over the top rope. Pred hangs on to the top rope. David gets to his feet and tries to help Lynx get Pred over the top rope but he doesn't seem to want to go over. 10...9...8...7...6...5...Pred punches both men off causing them to go backwards....4...3...2...1! Stealth's music hits as he runs into the ring.

Entry #7: Stealth

Stealth attempts to throw Pred over the top rope by grabbing his leg. Pred kicks Stealth off of him towards the ropes. David runs at Stealth and gives him a clothesline over the top rope.

Elimination #3 Via David Hybrid: Stealth

Pred then runs at David for a big boot. But David ducks instead hitting Cirain who was attempting to stand up. David then goes for a backcracker but Pred doesn't budge causing David to fall to his back. Lynx then grabs David by the head and tries to throw him over the top rope but David lays Lynx a shot in the stomach. David then puts Lynx against the ropes and tries to toss him over. Meanwhile Pred is trying to eliminate Ciran. Ciarian I perched on the turnbuckle. The Clock starts up for the final time. 10...9...8...7...Lynx looks like he's going over the top tope but one foot hits the ground....6...5...4...3...Lynx stands back up on the apron...2....1! Brett Unknown's music starts. Unknown runs down to the ring

Entry #8: Brett Unknown

David Hybrid dropkicks Lynx Madison to the floor.

Elimination #4 Via David Hybrid: Lynx Madison

Unknown punches David in the back of the head. Unknown then hits David with an Inverted DDT causing David to go head first into the mat. On the other side of the ring Cirain gives Pred an elbow to the head. Pred lets go Ciarian. Cirain runs at Pred. Pred crouches down. Ciarian quickly changes his tactic and jumps on Preds back. Ciarian then gives Unknown a dropkick. Unknown stumbles backwards dangerously towards the ropes. Pred runs at Unknown and clotheslines him over the rope.

Elimination #5 Via Predator: Brett Unknown

Kenny Greenwood: What a great technique by Cirain utilizing Pred's back to deliver a devastating attack.

The three remaining men look at each other. David and Ciarian lock eyes and run at the bigger man, Predator. But Predator ducks a double clothesline. David and Ciaran quickly pivot though and deliever a double dropkick. Pred falls to the mat. David walks towards Pred to take advantage but X-Kid grabs him and gives him a German Suplex to the Canvas. X-Kid then grabs David and throws him over the top rope except David's feet touch the apron. Michaels runs at David and gives him a kick to the head. Somehow David Holds on. X-Kid grabs David and picks him up in the suplex position but David reverses it. It looks like X-Kid will be suplexed to the floor...

Tazz: Michaels looks like he is in store for a world of hurt.

But X-Kid wiggles out of it landing his feet on the apron. X-Kid and David start exchanging punches. With each punch it looks like the other is going to fall off the apron. X-Kid goes for a badly timed punch as David ducks. David then pushes X-Kid into the corner. X-kid crashes into the post and falls to the outside.

Elimination #6 Via David Hybrid: Ciaran Micheals

Pred looks like he is struggling to his feet. David then jumps up and goes for a springboard Flying Dropkick onto Pred. But Pred catches David, having plain possum, Pred has David on his shoulders and hits him with the Saint's Revenge as the ref slides into the ring. 1...2...3! Predator has one

Jennifer Sparks: HERE IS YOUR WINNER...AND NEW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION...PREDATOR!!!!

[ Predator stands in the center of the ring cheering as the ref grabs the belt. Pred falls to one knee as he continues to cheer. The ref gives Pred the title as he raises his hand in victory. David sits up to see Pred holding the title. Davey hits the ground in frustration. Pred turns to David and extends his hand. ]

Kenny Greenwood: Is David going to shake Pred's hand?

[ Accepts the hand shake, the fans erupt in cheers as Pred rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp with the title in his hand. ]

[ The Camera's return to the Hall of Fame Monitor for a final time, this time we see Justin White.. ]

Justin White: What's up all..it's time to announce the last Hall of Fame induction of the evening...You seen in Triple H's Promo earlier that he was one of two men to hold, and never lose the EWE Championship...and now, it's time to talk about the other man..who is our next member of the Hall of Fame..

[ Justin points to the screen as "The Time Is Now" plays in the video package. ]

Announcer: Our next inductee made his debut on HeatWave...He did not stay on this show for long, as he quickly rose up the ranks of EWE. He would infact go on to have a pretty impressive 15-0 Undefeated Streak, not that it's never been done, but it doesn't happen often. Just two months after arriving in EWE on HeatWave, Cena would compete in the 1st Three Layers of Hell Match at WrestleMania 4, which he would emurge as Mr. Money in the Bank. A Month after that he would capture his first piece of gold in EWE, the International Championship. He had a nice reign but it had to come to an end, at Last Year's Biggest Party of the Summer he lost the title but the night would not end with his head down, cause that very same night, he'd cash in on his Money in the Bank and captured the EWE Championship. A Title he has officially become the Longest Reigning EWE Champion in eWe History. A Title he has never lost due to being injured. All this in roughly a year, it's no wonder why we waste no time taking Cena to this year's...eWe Hall of Fame..

[ The crowd once again cheers in the background before the camera's fade back to ringside. ]

[ As the Camera's return to ringside, Jennifer sparks is standing in the middle of the ring with a mic ready.. ]

Jennifer Sparks: The Following Contest is tonight's featured Main Event...and it is for the EWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

[ The Crowd cheers, and continues to do so when "Sinner" by Drowning Pool kicks in over the PA System and 18 Makes her way back through the curtains with the World Title over her shoulder. ]

Jennifer Sparks: Introducing first!...from St. Cloud, Minnesota...She is the current and deffending World Heavyweight Champion...ANDROID #18!!!!

[ The Crowd continues to cheer as 18 continues her way down the ramp and to the ring. She raises up her title to another ovation from the crowd, then she hands it over to the ref as her music fades out. The Arena Speakers stay silent for a few more seconds while the crowd waits in anticipation. Suddenly "Enemy" by Godsmack hits and the crowd looks on, not knowing who it is. That's when the curtains move, and our mystery man finally makes his appearence. ]

Kenny Greenwood: Well what do ya know...

Jimmy Justice: I KNEW IT!!

Tazz: bullshit, no you didn't...

Jimmy Justice: YES I DID!

Jennifer Sparks: And now, The Challenger!...From Miami Florida...weighin in at 235 pounds...he is the Former World Heavyweight Champion....MISTER MAN!!!!

[ Man continues down the ramp to a mixed ovation from the crowd, 18 just shakes her head smirking. Man slides into the ring and stares at 18 as the Ref raises up the World Title and the bell rings. ]

EWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Android #18[c] Vs Mr. Man

The bell sounds, and the fans erupt, 18 stares coldly towards Mr. Man.

Tazz: Phew, glad I ain't Mr. Man right now!

18 Slowly shakes her head and then flexes for a second before approaching Mr. Man. The former heavyweight champion watches her all the way and begins to step back into the corner but she just follows, and then leans back and flingers her right hand forward for a huge clothesline, but Man ducks out of the way and hops back.

Jimmy Justice: Mr. Man does not want to wind 18 up anymore, she is already pissed off.

18 turns around in the corner and glares at Mr. Man before lunging towards him again, but once more he spins out of the way shoving Android 18 past him. The fans cheer a little as her smirks arrogantly looking towards the champ.

Kenny Greenwood: 18 is getting wound up here

Tazz: Just like she got wound up when Jimmy boy here couldn't get it up!

18 snarls and dives onto Mr. Man hitting him with rights and lefts, Mr. Man tries to cover up but the punches continue to rain down upon him.

Jonathan Steele: 18 is vicious!

18 grabs the head of Mr. Man and drags him to his feet, hitting a right hand Mr. Man falls straight back to the mat, she grabs him again and pulls him up to his feet nailing a european uppercut, sending the former Heavyweight champ spinning around and falling against the ropes. 18 does let up any, following in with a massive kick the gut and grabbing the head of Man, nailing a DDT.

Tazz: 18 is not in the playing mood.

The impact of the DDT means Mr. Man flips right over onto his back and sits up, he eyes roll around in his head, 18 gets up and turns running to the ropes, she comes back and kicks him in the spine, and then runs off to the opposite side, bouncing off the ropes she comes abck and nails a huge kick to the head, Mr. man flops back to the mat, and 18 dives onto him pinning 1...2..

Kenny Greenwood: It's ov- 2!

Mr. Man just gets his shoulder up but 18 doesn't mess around, pulling him up she lifts him like a fall away slam, but instead hits him with a rib breaker. The fans let out a scream, as 18 stands back up still holding the challenger, she then spins him around falling to the floor, driving him into the mat spine and headfirst like a rockbottom, the fans boo slightly, as she looks down at him.

Jonathan Steele: What a move!

18 quickly hooks the leg getting the 1... 2... NO, she looks at the ref gesturing the three but the ref says no.

Jimmy Justice: Near fall for the champ.

18 shakes her head and grabs Mr. Man dragging him up she kicks him in the gut and pushes his head between her legs, looking around she wraps her hands around his waste and pulls him up for the powerbomb.

Jonathan Steele: Powerbomb!

She holds him up for a second and then attempts to drive him down but he rolls right over and falls to the mat, rolling her down as he lands and getting the pin, the ref counts 1...2...

Jimmy Justice: Mr. Man stole it!

Kenny Greenwood: No! 2! A near fall for the challenger!

18 gets to her feet turning and grabbing Mr. Man again but he squirms free and kicks her in the knee, she staggers slightly and comes forward again, straight into a second kick to the knee, as she falls to one knee the Future jumps up and hits a dropkick, taking her down.

Tazz: Mr. Man is getting some momentum.

Mr. Man grabs 18 by the hair and lifts her up, kicking her in the gut he runs off to the ropes, bouncing back he grabs her and spins in the air falling down with a neckbreaker.

Jonathan Steele: BIG NECKBREAKER

Mr. Man rolls over and grabs 18 pinning, the ref counts 1...2... 18 rolls the shoulder up from the mat.

Jimmy Justice: Another near fall!

Mr. Man gets up and stomps 18 a few times and then pulls her up, taking her arm he throws her towards the ropes, but she spins and reverses sending him to the ropes, as he hits the ropes he grabs them managing to stop just before 18's foot went up to head height. There is a pause for a second before 18 charges Mr. Man and clotheslines him over the top ropes to ringside.

Jonathan Steele: Mr. Man over the top rope.

The future manages to land on his feet, and instantly grabs 18 by the legs and trips her pulling her out of the ring and hitting her with a right. She spins away, he follows clubbing her back a few times and then grabbhing her head and hitting it to the apron hard.

Tazz: Mr man still has control of the match here, and 18 is down!

As she rocks to the floor 18 clutches her head, Mr man drags her back to her feet and knees her in her cut grabbing the back of her neck and flinging her into the barricade spine first, the ref is counting and is at 3..

Kenny Greenwood: Mr. Man vicious! 18 was in control earlier but now there has been a major shift in momentum and the challenger is in control!

Mr. Man looks around and grabs 18 up to her feet, leaning her into the barricade he punches her twice and knees her in the gut, grabbing her arms and launches her across the floor and into the steel steps. The fans scream in awe as the stairs flip over from the impact, 18 falls down pushing her face into the ground holding her shoulder, Mr. man lays on the floor having fallen with putting all his force into throwing 18.

Tazz: Holy crap!

Jimmy Justice: Mr. Man is in control, definatly now.

Jonathan Steele: Nevermind defending the title, 18 needs to defend her career at this rate. Mr. Man is vicious, and her shoulder might be dislocated, hell the socket might be shattered after that.

Mr. Man smirks, the count is at 5, he walks over to 18 and looks down at her, saying something before pulling her up and rolling her in, he follws her into the ring qucikly and goes for the pin, 1...2... she somehow manages to get her foot to the rope but the ref doesn't see and counts the 3, as Mr. Man gets up he spots the foot on the rope.

Tazz: Mr. Man wins!

Jonathan Steele: 18 had her foot on the rope!

The future throws his arms into the air thinking he has won, the ref gets up and grabs him pointing the 18's foot and saying it was 2, Mr man snaps and shoves the ref.

Kenny Greenwood: The ref got it right, Mr. Man needs to watch himself here.

Mr. Man shakes his head saying it was 3 but the ref continues to say it was 2, the argument is bnroken up by 18 spearing Mr. Man in the back, sending her into the ref, the two men butting heads and falling down.

Jimmy Justice: Nasty collision!

Mr. Man rolls over, he has a cut above his head, as he holds his head 18 crawls onto him and pins.

Jonathan Steele: 1...2....3....4.....5....6.....7..

18 sits up and looks around, seeing the ref on the floor she walks over and tries to revive him, behind her back Mr. Man rolls from the ring and shoves the timekeeper off his chair, picking it up he folds it and slides it into the ring.

Kenny Greenwood: Mr. Man has some bad intentions with that chair

Jimmy Justice: No shit greenwood.

Mr. Man gets to his feet and picks the chair up walking towards 18, who glances upwards for a second before turning around and spearing Mr. Man to the floor, the chair falls onto the mat, the fans cheer as 18 gets up. A replay is shown.

Jonathan Steele As you can see, as the former champion closes in on the champin with the chair, she just glances at the tron at the right moment and then.. well.. what a spear.

18 pulls Mr. Man to his feet and kicks him in the gut she grabs his waste and lifts him into the air throwing him to the mat with a thunderous powerbomb. She looks at the ref and shakes her head running over to him she grabs him trying to wake him again.

Tazz: We need another ref out here ASAP.

Mr. Man rolls over grabbing the ropes, he tries to pull himself up slowly, Android 18 turns seeing this and stands up, she walks over to him and raises her hand to club him down but then spots the chair.

Kenny Greenwood: This is going to be bad for Mr. Man

18 reaches down and grabs the chair pulling it up, she stalks Mr. Man as he drags himself up on the ropes his back to her, tapping the chair on the floor she watches him turn, raising the chair she steps forward and swings it but Mr. Man leans back into the ropes and lifts his foot kicking the chair straight back into the face of the champion, who falls down busted open.

Jimmy Justice: Countered!

Mr. Man looks down at the fallen champion, shaking the cobwebs he staggers away from the ropes kicking the chair out of the ring. He looks around, and then down at 18, and then to the turnbuckle.

Jonathan Steele: What is going through the head of the former World Heavyweight champ?

He then climbs through the ropes onto the apron and begins to wmake his way to the corner, climbign up the turnbuckle at the outside he steps over it so he has one foot eitherside of the turnbuckle. He looks straight down at 18 who hasn't moved.

Jimmy Justice: Here comes the future shock.

He looks straight at 18 as he puts one foot on the top rpe and then the other, balancing.

Kenny Greenwood: Hey wait!

Just after Greenwood screams out Mr. Man is nailed in the leg with the steal chair he kicked out, he falls from the rop turnbuckle and crashes to the floor.

Jimmy Justice: What the hell?

Mr. Man holds his leg screaming as the camera pans to ringside showing Ceno holding the chair, he throws it down and gets into the ring, grabbing Mr. Man by the head he therows it between his legs and hooks the wast up, hopping slightly he jumps up sflipping right over with the canadian destroyer!

Kenny Greeenwood: Ceno with the Canadian Destroyer on Mr. Man!

Ceno gets up and looks at the ref, he grabs 18 and drags her throwing her onto the lifeless Mr. Man.

Jonathan Steele: What the hell is this pile of crap?!

Ceno then grabs the ref dragging him up and tossing him down next to the cover, the bump seems to stir the ref, as he sees the pin and counts 1...

Tazz: It's over!

Ceno slides from the ring as the ref counts the two.

Jonathan Steele: Not like this!

The ref counts the three and then calls for the bell, "Sinner plays".

Jennifer Sparks: The winner of this match and STILL eWe Heavyweight champion, Androooooid 18!

[ Ceno runs around the ring and grabs the title sliding into the ring, 18 is still not with it as she gets to her knees, he pulls her up and hands her the title raising her arm, she raises the title staggering slightly. ]

Jimmy Justice: Ceno and 18?!

[ She clearly has no idea where she is as he holds her hand up for a few more moments, before hitting her with the electric fire (Modified Powerbomb double-handed Chokeslam). ]

Kenny Greenwood: WHAT IMPACT!

Jonathan Steele: Ceno is going to pay for this on Showdown!

[ The camera zooms into the face of 18 who lays on the floor outcold, Ceno grins and looks at Mr. Man and then the fallen champion, he looks at the title and then smirks, the fans booing as the copyright information is shown. ]

Copyright EWE Last Stand 2008

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [#46] EWE Last Stand: March 9th, 2008   [#46] EWE Last Stand: March 9th, 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

[#46] EWE Last Stand: March 9th, 2008
Page 1 of 1