Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HeatWave (Mainstream) #8: March 7th, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #8: March 7th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: HeatWave (Mainstream) #8: March 7th, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #8: March 7th, 2010 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:10 pm

Episode (Main): #8
Date: March 7th, 2010
Venue: Verizon Arena - Little Rock, Arkansas
Theme: "Let it Roll" by Divide The Day
Broadcast Team: Kenny Greenwood & Kelly
Turnout: 11 RolePlays

The Normal HeatWave opening video plays, "Let it Roll" by Divide the Day keeps playing as the normal small pyro show goes off on stage. .

KENNY GREENWOOD: No Love Lost is over, The Road to WrestleMania rolls even closer! We're in the sold out Verizon Arena in Little Rock Arkansas, as we welcome you to a Live HeatWave! I'm Kenny Greenwood, and of course, joined by Kelly..

KELLY: Thanks Kenny...we are only 35 days away from WrestleMania, and I gotta tell ya, I can't wait!

KENNY GREENWOOD: No doubt about it, and what a show we got planned...two more Money in the Bank Qualifyers tonight.

KELLY: Ya them are gonna be great. Also lets not forget our Main Event, when Ciaran Michaels takes on his father, the one and only Shawn Michaels!

KENNY GREENWOOD: It should be another huge match.

ARE YOU READY?

The crowd roars as the music then switches.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

The crowd cheers more as "The Game" by Motorhead continues, and then HHH and Stephanie part the curtains.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Looks like we're about to be joined by the former EWE Champion.

KELLY: This should be good.

HHH and Stephanie are both in street clothes as they continue their way down the ramp to the ring. HHH holds the ropes for Stephanie as she enters the ring. HHH then gets in herself, she then gets the mic from Jennifer and hands it to HHH.

TRIPLE H: I know what you guys are thinking, what does he want? He's probably just out here to talk about how he was literally screwed at No Love Lost, once again by Edge and his Industry friends. Which is true, I did get screwed, but I'm not out here to complain about it. Because I know, I still have another rematch, and I do intend on using it.

The crowd cheers

TRIPLE H: Now should I use it tonight...next week...or maybe WrestleMania?

The crowd cheers again.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Tonight would be good.

KELLY: So would WrestleMania.

TRIPLE H: I know Edge, so I know he'd never go for deffending tonight, he's a coward like that. So WrestleMania it is.

The crowd once again cheers.

TRIPLE H: So there it is, at WrestleMania, I will become a 4x EWE Champion...and if you're not down with that..

HHH is suddenly cut off by...

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well it looks like the 2010 Sole Survivor, is about to join us!

KELLY: This should get interesting.

The fans cheer as "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses continues to play, White Tiger then steps out, also in street clothes. He's wearing his Tag Team Title around his waist, and is also carrying a briefcase. The Briefcase is clearly his original Money in the Bank Briefcase, but the MITB logo has been replaced with the Sole Survivor Logo. Tiger continues down the ramp and enters the ring. Tiger gets a mic and looks over to HHH.

WHITE TIGER: Sorry to interupt, and sorry to burst your bubble Hunter. See there's a problem with you using your rematch at WrestleMania. You seem to forget, there's already a Number One contender for WrestleMania.

WT hold up the briefcase to show HHH.

WHITE TIGER: And that's the first ever Sole Survivor.

HHH nods his head, then puts his mic back to his lips.

TRIPLE H: Well you raise a good point. So what can we do about this situation?

WT nods, and raises his mic back up, but before he can say anything.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

The crowd boos as "Metalingius" hits over the PA System. Edge and Trish walk out on the stage, again in street clothes. Trish is holding Edge's Tag Title over her shoulder, while Edge has his newly re-gained EWE Championship. Edge also has a mic in his hand as the pair stop in the middle of the stage.

KELLY: Now I guess the Champ has something to say.

EDGE: You don't need a plan. You don't need to figure it out. Triple H, you're not getting your rematch at WrestleMania.

The crowd boos as HHH smirks and shakes his head.

EDGE: But don't worry, White Tiger isn't cashing in on his title shot at WrestleMania either.

The crowd boos again, as WT seems unimpressed as well.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What is he saying?

EDGE: Neither of you will be facing me for the EWE Championship...because I won't be competing at WrestleMania.

The crowd once again boos, even louder this time.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What?

KELLY: This is strange.

EDGE: Hey don't blame me. Blame them.

Edge points to HHH and WT while he's talking to the crowd.

EDGE: Blame them and their team. It's their fault.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What nonsense is he talking now?

EDGE: As a result of No Love Lost...I was injured...which means I can't compete tonight...I can't compete next week...and I can't compete at WrestleMania.

The crowd boos, while HHH and WT shake their heads, not buying this at all.

EDGE: I know, it sucks..I have to miss the biggest show of the year, because of these idoits. Consider yourselves lucky...had I not been injured...I woulda faced you both, hell I woulda done it in a handicap match...and still left Seattle STILL the EWE Champion!

The crowd boos, in disagreement.

KENNY GREENWOOD: He is so full of it.

Edge's music hits as HHH and WT continue to look Edge down.

KELLY: Is he really injured? Or is he just ducking out of a big deffense?

KENNY GREENWOOD: Knowing Edge, I'd say the latter.

KELLY: Well there's no way to know for sure. Either way, it raises a question about what will be the WrestleMania Main Event.

KENNY GREENWOOD: That it does, but speaking of Main Events.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Ciaran Michaels will be facing his father Shawn Michaels, for the first time ever.

KELLY: That's still to come tonight, but up next, we will fill the 2nd slot for this year's Money in the Bank when Adam Webb goes one on one with Randy Orton.

KENNY GREENWOOD: That's up next, don't go anywhere.

As the camera's return from commercial, we see Jennifer and Nero standing in the ring.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match! The person who wins will take a spot in the Money in the Bank match at WrestleMania! In the ring, ADAM WEBB!!

Nero raises his hands, as the crowd boos.

J And his opponent..

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
THEY COUNCIL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND
THEY TALK TO ME

"Voices" by Rev Theory continues to play as the crowd boos. The music keeps playing, but noone seems to be coming out.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Shouldn't he of come out by now?

KELLY: He's not having 2nd thoughts is he?

The music plays and plays, but nothing. Webb just shakes his head, thinking he's about to win by forfiet. Suddenly Orton slides in the ring behind him, he spins Webb around and hits a quick RKO!

KELLY: Look out! RKO!

Orton smiles as he then tells the ref to ring the bell, which he does.

-OPENING MATCH-
MITB QUALIFYER
Adam Webb vs Randy Orton
Orton cockily covers Webb as the ref counts the 1..2..3.

KENNY GREENWOOD: You have got to be kidding me.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner...RANDY ORTON!

"Voices" hits again as Randy Orton gets up and poses with a big smirk.

KENNY GREENWOOD: You have got to be kidding me, Randy Orton just stole a spot in the Money in the Bank.

KELLY: Well no matter how he done it, he done it, he's in the match and now here's what the match looks like so far.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Two to Qualify, 4 more spots left open, with one more qualifyer later on tonight.

The cameras switch to a WrestleMania promo, which ends with the following..

35 DAYS AWAY

as the cameras return to ringside "Til I Collapse" by Eminem ft Nate Dogg hits over the pa system. K-Dawg and Lillie walk out on the stage.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, on his way to the ring, accompanied by Lillie. From Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 230 pounds...KURTIS PORTER!!

K~Dawg and Lillie continue down the ramp where K~Dawg then slides into the ring. K-Dawgs music fades and is soon replaced by Nero's as Nero Phoenix makes his way out.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent..from Chicago Illinois...NERO PHOENIX!!

Nero continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring, where the ref then rings the bell.

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Kurtis Porter vs Nero Phoenix
Porter and Nero lock up and begin the match. Nero tries to mount an offense, but is unsuccessful. K~Dawg decides not to waste anytime and thus hits Da Meat Hook to get the pinfall.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner...KURTIS PORTER!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: What an impessive victory for K~Dawg!

KELLY: Its Kurtis Porter now, geeze.

"Til I Collapse" hits again as K~Dawg begins celebrating with Lillie.

Scene opens on Stone sitting in a chair outside of Jensen's office in Katie Jone's now empty old office. He has his legs crossed reading a newspaper. As he reads, there's a knock on the door. Stone stops reading the paper and looks at the door.

STONE: Sorry, Mr. Jensen is busy.

Stone goes back to reading his newspaper. Again, there's another knock. Stone stops again.

STONE: I said, Mr. Jensen is busy. He doesn't have time to speak with anyone.

Stone waits for a moment. No knock, so he goes back to his newspaper. He barely gets to look at it as there's another knock. Stone is clearly annoyed and puts the paper down, standing up. He walks over to the door and opens it. No one. He takes a step forward into the hallway and looks around. To the left, no one, to the right, no one. Finally, he glances down. Sitting there with a ribbon and a card tied around it is a bottle of unopened Scotch. Stone bends down and picks it up. He looks it over for a moment before standing back up and looking around once more. Stone shrugs and looks down at the card.

CARD
Michael,
Enjoy.
- Kandi Washington

Stone takes the bottle and closes the door. He walks through the empty office to Jensen's and knocks on the door.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I said no interruptions.

STONE: I understand, sir. But I found something outside for you. It looks personal.

Stone waits for a moment, looking at the bottle again.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Alright, come in.

Stone opens the door and walks inside. Jensen turns his computer screen as he walks inside and looks over at Stone.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What's that?

STONE: I found this in the hallway. It has a note.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Oh, what's it say?

Stone hands Jensen the bottle and Jensen looks it over. After a moment, a big smile spreads over Jensen's face.

STONE: What is it, sir?

MICHAEL JENSEN: An old friend.

STONE: So you know who Kandi Washington is?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Yeah, we were close.,

Jensen thinks back to his one night stand, and grins as Stone stands at attention.

STONE: So what do you want to do, sir?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Fetch two glasses from my bar...no sense in letting this gift go to waste.

Stone walks over to the bar as Jensen opens up the Scotch and smells it.

MICHAEL JENSEN: '26 Macallan...very nice.

Stone returns with the glasses and Jensen pours some of the Scotch into both glasses and then sets the bottle down as Stone grabs his glass. Jensen grabs his and holds it up as if about to toast. They drink their glasses and pour another. After a few moments, Jensen's view begins to swirl and move.

STONE: Sir, are you okay?

After Stone finishes his question...his vision begins doing the same.

STONE: What the...?

Camera goes back to Jensen's view. His hand begins to grow big and fat trippy-like.

MICHAEL JENSEN: My hand is huge.

Stone's eyes grow wide as he hears Jensen speak. It's low and slow sounding...almost as if the audio had been slowed down.

STONE: Sir, I think someone did something to the Scotch.

Jensen quickly looks at Stone as his voice sounds low and slow too.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Your voice sounds weird.

STONE: I know, sir. I think we were drugged.

Jensen quickly sits back in his seat. Stone's head exploded into a face forehead and tiny face as he said, "drugged".

MICHAEL JENSEN: Your face just exploded.

Stone begins feeling his face.

STONE: It doesn't feel exploded.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What is going on?

Stone's eyes grow wide as Jensen's nose grows very large.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What? Did my face explode too?

STONE: Not exactly.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Why are we talking so slow?

STONE: Sir, I told you. I think we've been drugged.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Why would anyone drug us?

STONE: I don't know, sir.

Jensen tries to think.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I think I know who...I'm really sleepy.

STONE: Sir?

MICHAEL JENSEN: I think I'm gunna take a nap.

STONE: Sir, it's the drug. Don't fall asleep.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Tell me a bedtime story.

STONE: Sir, don't....whoa. I'm sleepy too.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Let's tell each other ghost stories.

STONE: No, sir. We'll have nightmares.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Then Freddy Kreuger will get us. Ahh!!! Don't fall asleep.

STONE: I don't think I can't.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What does that even mean?

Stone sits there for a moment.

STONE: Goodnight.

Stone instantly passes out and falls over in the chair, fast asleep on the floor.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I've got to fight it. I won't let Freddy get me.

Jensen tries to stand up, but quickly falls back down.

MICHAEL JENSEN: That's not gunna work.

Jensen sits there for a moment as the room starts spinning.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Houston...we have a problem.

Jensen instantly passes out too and his face slams on his desk. The camera pans out to show Jensen and Stone both passed out. The scene cuts to Stone lying on the floor. His eyes slowly and groggily open and he looks around. Everything looks normal again. He tries to get up and quickly grabs his head in pain.

STONE: Oh man....I barely drank anything and I have a hangover.

Stone slowly manages to get up and looks over at Jensen still out cold on his desk. Stone makes his way over to Jensen and tries waking him.

STONE: Mr. Jensen...get up. Mr. Jensen.

Suddenly, Jensen snores loudly.

MICHAEL JENSEN: No, Randy. Please don't use to paddle again. I'll be a good boy...I promise.

Jensen smiles widely.

STONE: That's just weird.

Stone grabs Jensen's shoulders and shakes him.

STONE: Mr. Jensen. Get up.

Jensen's eyes open as he sits up quickly. He instantly grabs his head in pain too.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Ahh...hangover.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Yeah...thank God everything's back to normal.

Jensen looks up and his jaw drops. In front of him is a huge, yellow smiley face cardboard cutout. It barely fits in the office. It has a tongue hanging out of it's mouth all goofily and a sign draped around it. The sign reads, "Enjoy the Scotch? -DX". The DX is spray painted blue that still isn't dry as it drips onto Jensen's carpet. Jensen's face slowly starts to turn red.

STONE: Sir, just take a deep breath.

Jensen doesn't even break his stare at the smiley face.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Stone, leave....NOW!

STONE: Yes, sir.

Stone exits Jensen's office and closes the door. Jensen takes a deep breath, but notices something out of the corner of his eye. He turns his head to see a new screen saver. It's wording that moves horizontally across the screen. "Don't be mad, but I totally jacked all the files on your computer.....actually be mad, I think it's hilarious. Yours truly, D.W. Smile". Jensen quickly moves his mouse to remove the screen saver only to reveal an empty computer screen with a new background that reads, "Told ya".

MICHAEL JENSEN: That's it. He wants war...I'll give him war.

The camera's return to ringside as "Sorry, You're Not A Winner" by Enter Shikari hits over the PA System and the crowd instantly boo as CM Punk walks out on the stage. He's wearing a Straight Edge Society T-Shirt with his normal wrestling tights.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, on his way to the ring. From Chicago Illinois, weighing in at 222 pounds...CM PUNK!!

Punk continues down the ramp as the fans continue to boo. Punk shakes his head as he enters the ring. Suddenly "TNT" by ACDC hits over the PA system, the crowd roars as Dean walks out on the stage.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent, from Lawrence Kansas, weighing in at 250 Pounds...The Dean of Mean, DEAN WINCHESTER!!

Dean continues down the ramp and enters the ring, where the ref calls for the bell.

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
CM Punk vs Dean Winchester
Punk and Dean begin exchanging rights. Punk tries to mount an offense, but he's quickly denied by Dean. Dean ends up locking in The Mean. Punk screams as Dean keeps it locked in for awhile, but eventually Punk is able to get a foot on the ropes. Dean lets the hold go, before Punk quickly picks him up for the GTS, but Dean rolls off his shoulders. Dean quickly grabs Punk and hits him with the exercism, getting the pin and the 1,2,3.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner, DEAN WINCHESTER!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Another solid Victory for Dean, he's on a roll.

KELLY: While Punk is off to a bad start.

"Highway to Hell" by ACDC hits as Dean begins celebrating.

AND NOW...A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL!

COUNTING DOWN TO THE BIGGEST SPECTACLE ON EARTH.

WRESTLEMANIA THREE
MONEY IN THE BANK - KING OF THE MOUNTAIN
Ciaran Michaels vs Edge vs Alexi Laiho vs Dylan Styles vs Irish Assassin vs Blue Panther

These results no longer exist, so anyway, the video package shows this match, historic match as EWE's first ever Money in the Bank match, which came down to Blue Panther & Edge. And then of course won by Blue Panther.

AND THAT WAS A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL!

COUNTING DOWN TO AN EVENT NOT MANY E-FEDS HAVE HAD BEFORE

EWE WRESTLEMANI SIX, LIVE APRIL 11TH 2010 FROM SAFECO FIELD IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON AND ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!

"Don't Stop" by Inner Party System hits over the PA system, and the crowd cheers as Rick walks out through the curtains onto the stage.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match. The winner will go on to take a spot in the Money in the Bank at WrestleMania Six!...Introducing first, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 227 pounds. RICK CAGE!!

Rick continues down the ramp to the ring. Rick rolls in and holds his arms up while the crowd cheers him on. His music suddenly fades and is replaced with "Let's Go" by Trick Daddy, Twista and Lil Jon. ETMac & Jessica Lane walk out on the stage, getting cheers from the crowd.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent, accompanied by Jessica Lane, From Brooklyn New York, weighing in at 250 pounds...ETMACT!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: This should be a good match here.

KELLY: Right you are, both these men was in the open invitatrional at No Love Lost for the first spot, but Ciaran took the victory, now these guys will have a second chance.

ETMac enters the ring, and Jessica waits on the outside as the ref calls for the bell.

-MATCH FOUR-
MITB QUALIFYER
Rick Cage vs ETMac
Rick and ETMac begin the match, the match goes on for a few minutes back and forth. Towards the end now, Rick charges at ETMac, only to walk right into a spinebuster. As Rick starts getting up, ETMac hits him with a running neck snap. EtMac picks Rick back up and plants him with the ET-Chair! ETMac covers for the 1...2...kickout! ETMac can't believe it as Rick rolls over, kinda surprised himself. ETMac grabs Rick, but Rick quickly kicks him in the gut then hits a snap supplex. Rick grabs ETMac back up, then hits him with a downward spiral(which totally breaks rules as a trademark btw). Rick backs up, and as ETMac gets up, Rick quickly hits him with a spear! Rick covers, but ETMac is able to kick out. Rick then climbs up a turnbukle and taunts as the crowd cheers. Rick jumps off with a frogsplash, but at the last moment, ETMac rolls out of the way. Rick gets up holding his gut, ETMac quickly grabs him and hits the Mac-Spin! He covers getting the 1..2...3!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner, ETMAC!!

Jessica gets in the ring and joins ETMac in celebration as "Let's Go" hits again.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What a match, tough break for Rick Cage.

KELLY: That's right, tough luck, it was a good match, so congrats to ETMac on the big win.

KENNY GREENWOOD: With that said, let's take a look at the Money in the Bank Match now.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The match is now half filled, only three slots left.

KELLY: It's certainly looking good so far, I can't wait

KENNY GREENWOOD: You and me both.

The camera's shoot backstage, where we see Dean talking to Triple H and Shawn Michaels. That's when we see Britney West walk up to them. She smiles and brushes her hair back.

BRITNEY WEST: Hey guys, congrats on your match Dean.

Dean looks over, not aware who this person is.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Umm, thanks?

BRITNEY WEST: So I was thinking, I'm new and all here, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me a tour.

Britney bats her eyelashes a little at Dean.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Ummm...we were actually about to go do something.

Triple H nudges Dean hard with his elbow. Dean looks at Hunter.

DEAN WINCHESTER: What the hell, man? That hurt.

TRIPLE H: We're not really that busy. I'm sure Dean would love to show you around a little bit.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Dude, what about Dairy Queen? I thought we were gunna get Blizzards.

Triple H gives Dean a dumb look as Dean obviously doesn't understand that Triple H is trying to hook him up.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Yeah. I was really looking forward to one.

Triple H shakes his head.

BRITNEY WEST: Well, I have a little bit of time before my match if you wanna hang a little bit.

TRIPLE H: He'd love to.

Dean looks at Triple H.

DEAN WINCHESTER: No I wouldn't.

Triple H elbows Dean again. Dean grabs his rib.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Seriously, dude, stop that. I bruise easy.

TRIPLE H: You'll be fine.

BRITNEY WEST: So, what do you say?

Dean turns back to Britney.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Britney, you seem like a nice girl and all, but with your match coming up, I don't think we'd have time.

Britney pouts a little.

BRITNEY WEST: Alright, then.

Britney walks past Dean, then smacks his ass and Dean jumps a little.

BRITNEY WEST: I'll see ya around.

Britney grins a little and then walks off. Triple H looks at Dean with a sly smile. Dean notices and looks back.

DEAN WINCHESTER: What?

TRIPLE H: Nothing.

SHAWN MICHAELS: That was awkward.

TRIPLE H: Well, we'll be outside waiting, if you decide to come.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Shouldn't I wait for my match?

TRIPLE H: Nah, we totally have time, unless you try to eat yours like a grandpa.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Well duh, how you think I avoid Brain Freezes, when you have like 20 of em, in a minute.

TRIPLE H: That was one time.

SHAWN MICHAELS: I distinctly remember at least 5 other times.

TRIPLE H: Whatever, just come on, we'll be waiting Dean.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Alright, give me a second.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Kay, its been a second.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Give me a few more.

SHAWN MICHAELS: I'll be waiting, I do own a stop watch ya know.

Dean shakes his head as HHH and HBK walk off. Dean is debating what he's about to do, when he is interupted, by LAW. LAW smiles and pats Dean on the back, which kinds shocks Dean for a moment.

LAW: Good job in your match tonight.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Thanks.

LAW: I was more impressed at No Love Lost though.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Oh really.

LAW: Ya, and I don't just mean the Tag Team Match. You do realized you beat a double champion.

DEAN WINCHESTER: It was nothing.

Dean and LAW both laugh a little.

LAW: Well you understand the terms of beating a champion in a non title match?

DEAN WINCHESTER: Refreshify my memory.

LAW: You have earned yourself a title shot against that same person.

Dean smiles and nods his head.

DEAN WINCHESTER: I like the sound of that.

LAW: I had hoped as much. I know Jensen would never book this, but hey, I've got just as much power as him now. Thus, next week, right here on HeatWave, you're going one on one with The Miz, in the rubber match, however this time, it's for the Mid Eastern Championship.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Wow, thanks boss.

LAW: Not a problem, good luck, make sure you take some gold off The Industry.

DEAN WINCHESTER: You can count on it.

The two shake hands and LAW walks off the screen. Dean looks and smiles, thinking about next week, as the camera's fade out.

:: To Be Continued ::
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #8: March 7th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeatWave (Mainstream) #8: March 7th, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #8: March 7th, 2010 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:10 pm

The crowd goes silent as they await the next segment. All of a sudden the lights go out creating darkness. The fans start to cheer unsure what's going on.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What's going on ?

KELLY: I have no idea...

UNKNOWN VOICE OVER PA: I'M BACK!!!!!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Oh my god is that...

KELLY: ...It Can't be...

“Now or Never” by Zebrahead hits the PA as fans erupt. Blue searchlights circle the arena as pyro falls from the ceiling. Blue Panther walks out to the rush of the fans. He has his regular Blue Panther flashy hoody with a white t-shirt underneath and blue jeans. He posses on the tron and then throws off his hood with a mic in his right hand.

KENNY GREENWOOD: IT IS...BLUE PANTHER IS BACK IN EWE!!!!

KELLY: I thought he was retired...

KENNY GREENWOOD: So did the rest of EWE.

Panther walks down to the ring and slides under the bottom ropes. The fans start chanting “WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK!” Panther starts to get a little tirey eyed. He puts his mic to his mouth and his music cuts. The fans shout louder. He is so in aww of the fans reception he pauses. He brings the mic back down and poses for the fans again. He brings the mic to his mouth.

BLUE PANTHER: Damn it's good to be back in E....W....E!!!! I've missed you guys.

Fans Pop

BLUE PANTHER: Thanks for your reaction but lets get into this. Now all of you are probably wondering “what in blue hell is Blue Panther doing back in EWE?” After all I'm suppose to be “retired”. Well I'm about to tell you. I was sick and tired of sitting at home and seeing the organisation I love so much suffer. It was absolute torture for me to watch the greatest federation in the world slowly loose steam at a crippling pace. I just can't sit back idly and watch EWE die. I want to see my kids grow up in this industry and get the opportunity to wrestle on the greatest stage of all. THE FACT IS EWE needs a HERO! I AM BACK TO BE THAT HERO!!!

Fans pop even louder as Panther pauses.

BLUE PANTHER: I'm back to bring EWE back to the heights it once was! I'm back to deliver show stopping performance after show stopping performance in the middle of that ring to leave you fans in aww! I'm back to become the WORLD CHAMPION YOU ALL DESERVE!!!! AND MOST OF ALL I'M HERE TO WEAKEN THE GRIP THAT THE INDUSTRY HAS ON THIS FEDERATION THAT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT CAUSED THIS BEAUTIFUL FED TO SUFFER!!!!

Fans boo at the mention of the Industry

BLUE PANTHER: I've had enough of them too! All I can say boys and girls. GET READY! BECAUSE I'M GONNA GIVE YOU GUYS A SHOW...YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!!!! I WILL BE YOUR HERO! And if any of you at the back have a problem with that, well you can just try...

Crowd & Panther - TO PROVE ME WRONG!!!

BLUE PANTHER: OH I love you guys...

Panther drops the mic as his music starts up. He starts to walk back to the lockeroom

The camera's switch backstage where we see Trish Stratus standing by Trixy.

TRIXY: Hello fans, joining me at this time...Former Women's Champion, Trish Stratus!

Trish rolls her eyes.

TRISH STRATUS: Watch that former crap.

TRIXY: Well, you are.

TRISH STRATUS: It's only a technicallity. It's a temporary situation...besides Brooke..

TRIXY: Got "Lucky" right?

TRISH STRATUS: Don't ever cut me off again.

TRIXY: Sorry, so what do you mean by, temporary situation?

TRISH STRATUS: Because I plan on enforcing my rematch clause.

TRIXY: When?

???: How bout tonight?

Brooke walks onto the scene with the women's title on her shoulder, which the crowd cheers.

TRISH STRATUS: Excuse me?

BROOKE MCGUIRE: You heard me...I'm not booked...you're not booked...why not have your rematch right here tonight?

TRISH STRATUS: I can't tonight...cause, well...I just can't.

BROOKE MCGUIRE: Running scared are we?

TRISH STRATUS: Ha, that'd be the day, me scared of you, or anyone. I just can't tonight okay. I'd gladly take my title back at WrestleMania though.

BROOKE MCGUIRE: I'm affraid you can't at WrestleMania though.

TRISH STRATUS: Oh look who's scared now.

BROOKE MCGUIRE: No, see if you've forgotten, I already have a number one contender for WrestleMania.

TRISH STRATUS: What are you talking about?

Suddenly Alicia walks into the scene, how convenient.

ALICIA Q: She's referring to me.

TRISH STRATUS: You? Who the heck are you?

ALICIA Q: I'm Alicia Q...Debuted at Sole Survivor, remember?

TRISH STRATUS: Not really, I was too busy making history that night.

ALICIA Q: As was I. I became the number one contender for her title at WrestleMania, in only my debut match.

TRISH STRATUS: Well I'll just persuade Michael to make it a Triple Threat then.

ALICIA Q: Sleeping with the boss eh?

TRISH STRATUS: Actually if you want to get technical, I sleep with the Champion. Me and Michael are just acquaintances. He does whatever I want, it's a perk of being in The Industry.

BROOKE MCGUIRE: It's pathetic if you ask me.

TRISH STRATUS: Well good thing noone did.

Trish rolls her eyes to Brooke, then looks at Alicia.

TRISH STRATUS: So Alicia, I think you should prove to us all that you belong in this match.

ALICIA Q: You mean that you do?

TRISH STRATUS: Of course I do. I am a 4 time Women's Champion. I have been to all 5 WrestleMania's...two of which was Women's Title matches. Noone deserves a WrestleMania Women's Title Match more. You however, you're a rookie...some loser, some nobody.

ALICIA Q: I'm far more than that.

TRISH STRATUS: So prove it.

ALICIA Q: What do you suggest?

TRISH STRATUS: A Match next week...one on one...

Suddenly Trish chick kicks Alicia. Trish looks down and smiles.

TRISH STRATUS: With Me.

Trish looks over to Brooke, who seems not very impressed, nor intimidated. Trish just winks and then walks off as the scene switches back to ringside. "In My Head" by Jason Derulo hits and the crowd just sits there not knowing what to do as Britney West walks out on the stage. She smiles and does a little sexy pose right in the middle of the stage.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, on her way to the ring, from Evansville Indiana...BRITNEY WEST!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Newcomer ready to make her debut.

KELLY: Well it seems Jensen's only concern for her, is Dean, he doesn't want her worry about her matches.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Strange strategy, but who ever accused Jensen of doing things normal.

Britney continues her way to the ring and steps in, smiling to the fans. Her music soon fades out and is replaced with "So Hott" by Kid Rock, which the crowd cheers as Christy comes skipping out on the ramp.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And her opponent, from Kansas City Missouri...CHRISTY CHAOS!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Tough challenge for Britney here, with Christy.

KELLY: Christy was right though, she does always seem to face the debuting Diva's.

Christy continues down the ramp and slides into the ring. She looks over to Britney real quick, then back to the fans to pose. She looks back to Britney as the bell signals for the bell.

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
Britney West vs Christy Chaos
Britney and Christy begin circling, waiting to see who will strike first. Christy being the experienced veteran, tries to let Britney take the first shot, but Britney isn't buying it, she taunts Christy to come at her. Christy shrugs and runs, but quickly stops, faking Britney out, Christy then grabs Britney and hits her with a snap DDT. From there Christy controls the match for a few minutes. That is until Britney is able to sneak in a roll up on Christy, but only manages a two count. Britney suddenly hits Christy with a diving clothesline. As Christy gets up, Britney quickly hits a chick kick. As Christy gets up, Britney runs and jumps off the ropes with a moonsault, aka the Sugar Rush, but Christy catches her and slams her down, hooking the leg for a two count. Christy and Britney get back up, Christy tries to whip Britney, but Britney counters, and sends Christy into the corner instead. Britney sets Christy up on the top rope, but Christy kicks her in the face, she repeats this until Britney finally falls back and crashes to the mat. Christy then stands up, to which the crowd cheers. Christy jumps and connects with the Star Struck! One...Two...Three!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner, CHRISTY CHAOS!!

"So Hott" hits again as Christy begins celebrating.

Stone walks down the hallway. He walks up to main doorway to Jensen's office and steps inside. He closes it and walks up to Jensen's actual office door and knocks.

STONE: Sir?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Come in.

Stone walks inside. Workers are removing pieces of the huge smiley face as others work relentlessly at cleaning the carpet. Jensen stands looking into the fullbody mirror behind his desk, adjusting his tie. Stone closes the door and walks up to Jensen, standing at attention, with his hands clasped in front of him.

MICHAEL JENSEN: So what's the news?

STONE: We still haven't been able to locate Dean Winchester.

MICHAEL JENSEN: He has to be here somewhere...I want him found.

STONE: I understand, sir, but I don't think he stuck around.

MICHAEL JENSEN: You obviously don't know Dean like I do. He's here, trust me.

STONE: Okay, sir. We'll find him.

MICHAEL JENSEN: You had better...this is your fault too. So until he's found, I hold you responsible.

STONE: I understand, sir.

Jensen turns around to look at Stone.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'm not sure you do. See, Dean Winchester is a criminal right now. He has always been a pain in my side and now I finally have what I need to get rid of him once and for all. You just started so I wouldn't expect you to understand. I know that he's still here and I want him found. I don't care if you have to tear the place apart...FIND HIM!

STONE: Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.

Stone stands there for a moment.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What are you waiting for? Go find him...I have an announcement I have to make.

STONE: Don't worry, sir. We'll find him.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I don't want promises...I want results.

Stone nods and then turns and leaves.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I swear, good help is impossible to find. Why are they always incompetent?

There's a knock on the door.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Yes!?

The door opens and a woman wearing a pant suit steps inside, holding a clipboard.

PRESS COORDINATOR: They're ready for you, Mr. Jensen.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Good.

Jensen snaps his last cufflink into place and walks towards the woman. They walk down the hallway, when Triple H steps out of a room, with a beer. Jensen walks right into Triple H and the beer spills all over Jensen's suit.

TRIPLE H: Hey, watch where you're going, buddy.

Triple H looks up to see Jensen, holding his hands up a little, drenched in beer.

TRIPLE H: Oh, hey boss. What's up?

MICHAEL JENSEN: You just spilled beer all over my $600 suit...that's what's up.

TRIPLE H: You walked right into me...this isn't my fault.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I don't have time for this. I can't go out there smelling like beer.

TRIPLE H: Well, it's not $600, but I have a suit you can wear if you want.

MICHAEL JENSEN: No thanks.

The woman puts her hand to her headset for a minute and then looks to Jensen.

PRESS COORDINATOR: You're on in 5 minutes.

MICHAEL JENSEN: That's just great.

TRIPLE H: Yeah, however are you going to find another $600 suit in 5 minutes?

Jensen glares at Triple H.

TRIPLE H: Oh well, I'm gunna go get another beer.

Triple H starts to walk off. Jensen looks at the lady and then back at Triple H. He grabs Triple H by the arm.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Wait.

Triple H turns back to Jensen.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Where's that suit?

Scene cuts to lobby where a crowd has gathered with cameras and microphones. There's a podium with a microphone setup in front of them and a teleprompter setup in front of it. There's a black curtain setup behind the podium. Moments later, Michael Jensen steps through it, now wearing a much crappier suit, that doesn't even fit Jensen properly.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Sorry about your wait...I had a little accident.

The audience now gathers closer.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Alright, now down to business. I know that everyone here is wondering why I called this press conference...

Jensen scratches his arm.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Anyway..I've been doing alot of thinking lately and...

Jensen scratches his leg.

MICHAEL JENSEN: ...there's been alot of speculation over WrestleMania and...

Jensen scratches his side and his butt.

REPORTER 1: Mr. Jensen, are you okay?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Yeah, I think I'm having a little bit of a reaction to this suit. It's nothing.

Jensen scratches his chest.

MICHAEL JENSEN: So back to WrestleMania...I know that it's coming up here in April and everyone is very excited...

Jensen starts scratching a little bit all over.

MICHAEL JENSEN: ...but I...

Jensen starts scratching more. The press starts to look at Jensen a little concerned and confused.

REPORTER 2: Jensen, is there something wrong?

MICHAEL JENSEN: No, I just....I can't....ahhh!! What's with this suit?

Jensen is now uncontrollably itching himself all over. He's begins to go crazy with it.

MICHAEL JENSEN: This stupid suit...what the...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Jensen starts pulling the suit off and the press quickly takes an interest, taking photos. Jensen continues stripping until he's down to his tidy whities....yes I said tidy whities...and continues to itch uncontrollably. Jensen happens to glance up at the teleprompter and stops. The teleprompter is no longer using the dialogue Jensen had practiced for.

TELEPROMPTER: Hey, Jensen. It's Dean. Now...if you haven't caught on by now...I put itching powder in that suit.

Jensen's jaw drops a little as he looks down at the suit before looking back up at the teleprompter.

TELEPROMPTER: Now I understand that you have a security team searching for me. That's a little much, isn't it?

MICHAEL JENSEN: You drugged me!

The press can't believe what they just heard, but continue filming and recording. Jensen still itches a little.

TELEPROMPTER: You realize that I'm using a teleprompter and no one can hear me, right?

Jensen quickly realizes and looks around. The press are all smiling at Jensen, thinking he's gone batty. Jensen looks back at the teleprompter.

TELEPROMPTER: Anyway, I'm sure that your speech or whatever was real important, but we need to have a little chat. One where you don't get to talk, you listen.

Jensen looks around a little again before looking back.

TELEPROMPTER: Jensen, you're going to call off the manhunt. It's not a request.

MICHAEL JENSEN: You don't get to call the shots. I'm in charge and you crossed the line. You drugged me and took my computer files.

TELEPROMPTER: Jensen, if you think this is bad...you have no idea. This has just started...whether you call off the manhunt or not...things are gunna get worse for you. Everyone is tired of you, me especially, and I'm not gunna stop until you're gone.

MICHAEL JENSEN: That's funny, because that's exactly what I'm doing.

TELEPROMPTER: Oh man...now you're threatening teleprompters. Not looking so good for you, Mr. Crazypants.

MICHAEL JENSEN: You know, you have to come out of hiding eventually. What about your matches?

TELEPROMPTER: Good point. I'm just winging it right now. We'll worry about that when we get there. The way I see it though...I don't have to come out of hiding until at least...oh I don't know...Wrestlemania.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What makes you think you're even going to be a Wrestlemania?

TELEPROMPTER: Don't you worry about that.

MICHAEL JENSEN: If you think you're going anywhere near Wrestlemania...you're nuts.

TELEPROMPTER: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....this coming from the guy talking to a teleprompter.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What do you think you're going to accomplish with this?

TELEPROMPTER: Embarassing you and exposing you for the lying, cheating, low life that you really are. I've succeeded in the first part pretty well.

MICHAEL JENSEN: How's that?

TELEPROMPTER: Look around...you're in your tidy whities in front of the world talking with a teleprompter. You may be able to prove that you aren't crazy and that I messed with your clothes, but I still embarassed you...just like you've been doing to me. Not so fun when you're on the receiving end is it?

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'll get you.

TELEPROMPTER: Yeah, have fun with that. Anyway...I'm hungry so I'm gunna leave you to explain or whatever it is that you do.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I want those files! Give them back NOW!

TELEPROMPTER: Sorry, that's not gunna happen. They weren't actually yours to begin with.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Yes they are. I want them.

TELEPROMPTER: Sorry, no can do.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'm gunna find you.

TELEPROMPTER: Go for it.

MICHAEL JENSEN: You're dead. Dead...do you hear me?

Jensen waits for a moment, but the teleprompter no longer does anything.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Dean. Dean? DEAN!

The teleprompter still does nothing. Jensen runs up to it and shakes it. Stone and some of the security team quickly run out and pull him off of the teleprompter, pulling him back towards the curtain.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'm gunna get you, Dean. Just you wait. You're done....DONE!

They manage to pull Jensen backstage and the press look to one another, trying to figure out what just happened. Scene fades back to ringside "BOOM" by POD hits over the pa system. The crowd begins to boo as Johnny and Drama emurge through the smoke and out onto the stage.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, accompanied by Drama...from Kansas City, Missouri, weighing in at 232 pounds...The Extreme One, JOHNNY CHAOS!!

Johnny and Drama continue their way down the ramp where Johnny then slides into the ring. Johnny's music fades and the arena stays silent for a moment. 5...4...3...2...1. Pyro shoots off then

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

"Break Down The Walls" hits over the PA System, and the crowd keeps booing as Jericho walks out with his normal no care posture.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent, from Manhasset New York, weighing in at 226 pounds...CHRIS JERICHO!!

Jericho continues down the ramp and up the steps. He walks the apron and spins around to the center. He looks at the fans, with the same emotionless look on his face. Jericho enters the ring, and the ref calls for the bell.

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD MATCH
Johnny Chaos vs Chris Jericho
Jericho and Chaos begin circling the ring, Jericho strikes first, with a quick clothesline. Johnny gets up, and takes another quick clothesline. Johnny gets up again, this time Jericho hits him with a perfect dropkick. Jericho covers, only getting a 2 count. Johnny then hits Jericho with a back body drop. As Jericho gets up, Johnny hits him with a dropkick of his own. Johnny backs up and stalks Jericho, Jericho gets up, and Johnny hits him with a spear. Johnny covers, but Jericho is able to kick out. Finally Jericho grabs Johnny's legs and sends him to the mat, locking in the Walls of Jericho! Johnny screams in pain, he gets a finger tip on the bottom rope, until Jericho drags him back acrossed the ring and sits back down to apply the pressure again. Johnny keeps fighting, and eventually gets the ropes. When Johnny gets up, he grabs Jericho's legs and this time he sends him to the mat. Johnny then locks in the Chaos Effect, which is ironic, because it's the exact same submission move. Jericho now screams, having the tables turned on him, taking a taste of his own medicine. Jericho gets a finger tip on the bottom rope, but Johnny does the exact same thing, dragging him acrossed the ring and sitting down to apply pressure. Jericho finally manages to get the ropes, forcing Johnny to release the hold. As Jericho gets up, he quickly grabs Johnny's head and nails the CodeBreaker! Jericho covers, but their is no count. Jericho looks up confused, only to find Drama is flirting with the ref. Jericho spins the ref around and yells at him, then yells at Drama to get down. Jericho gets the ref to focus as Jericho then walks back over to Johnny. He grabs Johnny, but suddenly Johnny springs up and hits The Extreme MakeOver! Johnny quickly covers as the ref counts the 1...2...3!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner, JOHNNY CHAOS!!

"BOOM" by POD hits as Drama gets in the ring to join Johnny in celebration.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I can't believe Johnny just stole another victory, with the aid of Drama.

KELLY: Not that big of a surprise. What's odd, is someone cheating to beat Jericho, rather than the latter, of someone helping Jericho win, like I dunno, The Industry.

Jericho rolls out of the ring, as Johnny now takes the mic from Jennifer as the music begins to fade.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Looks like Johnny has something to say.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Now that that's over with, I got something to get off my chest.

The crowd hushes down a little bit to hear what he has to say.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Like I said, just cause I didn't win Sole Survivor....just cause I'm not getting a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match...none of that means I'm going to miss WrestleMania...them are merely obstacles, not Road Blocks. I promised I would find my way into WrestleMania...and damnit, I will.

Mixed reaction comes from the crowd.

JOHNNY CHAOS: In fact, I already have an opponent in mind. Ya see I don't really care for her, I know my former partner really didn't. She may be retired, but there's one thing, maybe the only thing we have in common. That is, that we NEVER miss WrestleMania. Let's face it, we never had that proper match either, something always happens. I'm speaking of Hall of Famer, Android #18.

The crowd explodes at the mere mention of her name, as Johnny shakes his head.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Of course you would cheer someone like that. Whatever, Eighteen, I know you're watching, if not, then I know Jeff can relay the message to ya. I'm saying it right here and now...I'm challenging you...to go one on one with the Extreme One...at the Grandest Stage of them all!

The crowd cheers.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Wow

KELLY: What a match that could be

JOHNNY CHAOS: So there it is Eighteen. I made the challenge...and I won't rest, until I have the answer. Unless you're a coward, I'll see you at WrestleMania. Where I will prove once and for all, that I am better than you...or my name isn't JOHNNY FUCKING CHAOS!!

The crowd boos as "BOOM" hits again and Johnny drops the mic, while him and Drama begin their way up the ramp.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What a huge match that could be.

KELLY: No kidding, I hope she accepts.

The cameras switch to a WrestleMania promo, which ends with the following..

35 DAYS AWAY

KENNY GREENWOOD: Just 35 Days away, I can't wait.

KELLY: Who can? it's going to be huge!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Something else I'm anticipating, almost as much as WrestleMania, is the night before WrestleMania, The 2010 Hall of Fame Ceremony.

KELLY: But of course.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Let's take a look at who has been chosen to induct the 1st 3, as well as see who our next inductee is.

OUR NEXT INDUCTEE, FIRST JOINED EWE IN EARLY 2006
THROUGH HIS TIME HE HAS ACQUIRED THE X-DIVISION TITLE, ON TWO OCCASIONS
HE IS ONE HALF OF THE 1ST EVER X-TAG AND 2X X-TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS
A 2X WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION AND 1X EWE CHAMPION
NOW HE JOINS HIS FORMER PARTNER IN THE EWE HALL OF FAME
JOIN US IN WELCOMING TO THE CLASS OF 2010

CAMERON HAYDEN!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Another big name there.

KELLY: I couldn't agree more.

"X Gonna Give it To Ya" by DMX hits over the PA Speakers and the crowd cheers as Ciaran walks out on the stage.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Here we go, time for our main event.

KELLY: Father vs Son, guranteed classic.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is our featured Main Event, and it is set for one fall...on his way to the ring, from San Antonio Texas...weighing in at 238 pounds...The Real Xtreme Kid...CIARAN MICHAELS!!

Ciaran continues down the ramp and slides into the ring. He jumps up on the turnbukle and poses for the fans, who cheer some more. Ciaran gets back down as his music begins to fade. Suddenly.

ARE YOU READY?

The fans cheer, then the song switches.

I THINK I'M CUTE
I KNOW I'M SEXY

"Sexy Boy" continues to play, and the fans cheer some more as HBK dances out on the stage with a DX T-Shirt and his traditional DX Tights. HBK stops at the top of the ramp and drops to his knees. He does a little prayer, then throws his arms up as his normal pyro shoots off behind him.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent...from San Antonio Texas...weighing in at 225 pounds...The Heart Break Kid...SHAWN MICHAELS!!!

HBK gets up and continues down the ramp to the ring. He slides in and rips off his DX shirt tossing it to the crowd. HBK then looks over and smiles at Ciaran as the ref calls for the bell.

-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD MATCH
Ciaran Michaels vs Shawn Michaels
The first thing they do is shake hands. They lock up and the match quickly gets under way. They go back and forth, Ciaran has the momentum for awhile, getting a few near falls, but then HBK takes over, getting a few near falls himself. After the match has gone on for a few minutes, HBK finally gets things rolling solid. HBK hits Ciaran with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker, he covers only getting a two count. HBK then kip-ups he runs at Ciaran and gives him a diving clothesline. HBK kip-ups again he then grabs Ciaran and gives him a scoop slam. HBK then climbs up the turnbukle, as the crowd cheers. HBK leaps off and connects the elbow drop. HBK springs up and walks to the corner, he grabs the top rope, then starts stomping, aka Tuning up the Band. Ciaran slowly starts getting up, as HBK shoots for the Sweet Chin Music, but at the last moment, Ciaran ducks out of the way. HBK turns around, and Ciaran grabs him and hits the X-Effect! Ciaran lays there exhausted as the crowd cheers. Ciaran slowly crawls over and makes the cover hooking the leg for the one, two, th, HBK kicks out! The crowd cheers, while Ciaran can't believe it. Ciaran picks HBK back up, HBK quickly shoves him off, then connects SWEET CHIN MUSIC as the crowd explodes! HBK falls back on his face and lays there a few moments, he finally crawls over and covers Ciaran as the ref counts 1, 2, KICK OUT! The fans look on in shock, as more people cheer. HBK and Ciaran slowly get up. The two begin exhcanging rights, until one is blocked by Ciaran, and then followed swiftly with a San Antonio Crossface! HBK screams and fights, he tries to roll out of it a few times, but still finds himself locked in. He rolls one more time, this time getting in the perfect position for a pinfall...the ref counts...one...two...right at three, HBK taps!

KENNY GREENWOOD: There it is!, It's over!

KELLY: But who won?

KENNY GREENWOOD: Clearly HBK got the pinfall.

KELLY: But he also tapped out.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has informed me...that Shawn Michaels had gotten a pinfall on Ciaran Michaels...but simuntantiously, Shawn had also tapped out, meaning this match has been ruled...a DRAW

The crowd boos as Shawn and Ciaran both drop their heads not liking the result.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Such a dissapointent to end in a draw.

KELLY: I agree, though it was still a great match though.

KENNY GREENWOOD: No doubt about that one.

HBK and Ciaran finally decide, "what can ya do?". The two then shake hands again, this time turning into a hug. HBK then whispers into Ciaran's ear. The two line up in the ring, then suddenly they do three cross chops, while a Green X shoots off behind them. They hold their hands up, then do another one, as another Green X shoots off, this time cuing "Break it Down" in the PA System. The two taunt the fans as the scene begins to fade away.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Now that's sportsmanship.

KELLY: A good sight to see...the Road to WrestleMania is truely getting closer and closer, it's been a wild ride tonight, I can only imagine the upcoming week's.

KENNY GREENWOOD: That is so true Kelly, we'll see you next week!

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010 ::
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

HeatWave (Mainstream) #8: March 7th, 2010
Page 1 of 1