Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DownLoad (New Form) #3: April 19th, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

DownLoad (New Form) #3: April 19th, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: DownLoad (New Form) #3: April 19th, 2008   DownLoad (New Form) #3: April 19th, 2008 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 6:17 pm

New Form Episode: #3

Date: April 19th, 2008

Special Guest: Eli "The Kid" Hogan

Turnout: 4 RolePlays

Kenny Greenwood: Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to Download this is Kenny Greenwood, with a special guest Eli "The Kid" Hogan. Hey Eli how are you doing?

Eli "The Kid" Hogan: Well it has been great Wrestlemania is big to many people, and alot of people are expecting me to lose.

Kenny Greenwood: Well now to my next question you being the underdog in the match, how does it affect you being in the same ring with people who have beaten you before?

Eli "The Kid" Hogan: Well for one since Derrick is back he wants to be better than everyone. Also we have Scotty who is a great wrestler in this company. The person I'm going for is mostly is the champion, Derrick, Scotty, Rykro, Chris, SJK, and James. Four I have fought and three I haven't.

Kenny Greenwood: What has been going through your head when you lost to David Hybrid for the MITB spot?

Eli "The Kid" Hogan: Me having an oppurtunity like that and not succeeding is a real downer. None the less the best wrestler won that match.

Kenny Greenwood: Ok, final question, with Derrick back are you going after him before anyone else?

Eli "The Kid" Hogan: Yes, because him and I have had battles for the pure title and he always had the upper hand. So Derrick, watch your back.

Kenny Greenwood: Thank you Eli for that interveiw and good luck in your match.

Eli "The Kid" Hogan: You're welcome and thank you.

Only Match

Battle Royal

Winner Gets: Pride

1st 2 to Show: Entered into X-Core Title Match @ WrestleMania

Those to No Show: Sacked

Betty Gein Vs Jeff Nero Vs Rock N Roll God Vs Big D Vs Chris Hero Vs Chad Vargas Vs Monty Brown Vs Any Newcomer

Fired: Jeff Nero, Rock N Roll God, Big D, Chad Vargas, Monty Brown

3rd & 4th Place: Betty Gein & Chris Hero

2nd Place: "The Dark Angel" Gabriel

Winner: Jermaine Kent

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

DownLoad (New Form) #3: April 19th, 2008
Page 1 of 1