Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DownLoad (New Form) #4: April 26th, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

DownLoad (New Form) #4: April 26th, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: DownLoad (New Form) #4: April 26th, 2008   DownLoad (New Form) #4: April 26th, 2008 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 6:19 pm

New Form Episode: #4
Date: April 26th, 2008
Special Feature: WrestleMania Pre-Show & 2008 Hall of Fame Ceremony
Turnout: 3 RolePlays

The Camera's open up live in the Download Studio, where we see Kenny Greenwood and Kelly standing in their usual position behind the counter.

Kenny Greenwood: Welcome Everyone, to a very special edition of Download, I'm Kenny Greenwood, and as always I'm joined by the lovely Kelly.

Kelly: Thank You Kenny, what a show we got this week huh.

Kenny Greenwood: You're most certainly right, as I mentioned this week is a very special edition of Download, cause instead of the normal 1...this week is a full 3 hour Special.

Kelly: Of course the 1st Hour is your traditional Download, with the scheduled matches..

Kenny Greenwood: That's right, and the last two, we'll take you live to the 2008 eWe Hall of Fame Ceremony..

Kelly: It's gonna be a big night...or 24 hours I should say, with WrestleMania tommorrow night..

Kenny Greenwood: Most Certainly, both the Hall of Fame tonight, and WrestleMania tommorrow night, both very big...Let's talk about a couple of the matches tommorrow..1st the big 10 way X-Core Title Match..

Kelly: That's right, Vince has turned off the 24/7 Rule and made the X-Core Title a legit Title, and what better way to bring the Title into the ranks, then this huge match tommorrow night..

Kenny Greenwood: I definately agree this is definately a great match to get the title noticed in the ranks...this is one of those matches you just can't predict..

Kelly: Oh no way you can..it will easily be a good one though..

Kenny Greenwood: No doubt about it...what about this match..

Kenny Greenwood: James Ceno...takin on the Hall of Famer, Jeff Rodgers...

Kelly: Ya I think this coulda been a great match..but Ceno really hasn't been up to par lately, that will let the match down..

Kenny Greenwood: I agree with you there, unless Ceno digs deep, this one should be in the favor of Rodgers, we got more matches to talk about, but 1st, let's get to the 1st match here on Download, 2 Superstars making their eWe Debut..

It's never been said how exatly this new Download works, but while Kenny & Kelly call the show from a studio much like WWE Excess(was hosted by Coach & Trish, til she got off the injury list then she was replaced by Terri) while the matches are "pre-recorded" before the previous ShowDown, well the Battle Royal last week was before the last ShowDown, so this week's Download matches was taped during a house show early this week. That said, we take you to ringside for that 1st match.

Rob Sloane Vs X-Core
Now I would start doing these for real, cause I do intend to for both this and ShowDown, but not when only one party in the match roleplayed, which is the case for this whole card, so none the less, easy domination.
Winner: X-Core

The Camera's return back to Kenny & Kelly back in the studio.

Kenny Greenwood: Well that was intresting, Congrats to X-Core on winning his debut..

Kelly: Him and his Tag Partner are looking pretty impressive to me.

Kenny Greenwood: I have to agree on that..But let me ask you something Kelly..

Kelly: Ok sure..

Kenny Greenwood: Have you ever heard of a Holy grALE match?

Kelly: Never..

Kenny Greenwood: Well we're gonna get the chance to see one tommorrow night, when Chris Burgess meets Sean Lewis..

Kenny Greenwood: I gotta tell ya, seeing these two lock up, that'd be enough for me, guranteed classic...but now, now I'm just intrested in seeing what the heck this match is about..

Kelly: Definately not any ordinary match, and considering Chris is the one who came up with it, you know it's gonna be crazy..

Kenny Greenwood: No doubt about that, I guess that should give Burgess the advantage in this one..

Kelly: Not entirely...Sean has been known to adapt to new things, I think he can take this..

Kenny Greenwood: It'll be a match to remember that's for sure...

Kelly: Totally..

Kenny Greenwood: Well this next match ain't anything out of the oridinary, just a plain Tag Match, between two well known teams here in eWe..

Kenny Greenwood: For one Last match, we see The Ass Kickers Anonymous made up of Slade Craven and Assassin.....their opponents, the also one night only return of D-Generation X, Triple H & Shawn Michaels..

Kelly: Both Teams will want to win here, you got the last match for 2 guys, and a rare match for the other 2, so both will want to win. But DX has been known more of succeeding here in eWe, I'd say this will be no different..

Kenny Greenwood: That's true, and for that reason I pick AKA, they have alot more to prove, that is usually enough fuel to help people win....But either way, I agree that both teams will do whatever they can to pull off the crucial win, The only way to see who pulls it off, is to order tommorrow night, we have more matches to get to, but for now it's time for our next Download match..

Once again the Camera's return to ringside as we get set for the next match.

JS2 Vs "The Dark Angel" Gabriel
Before the match can even get under way, Umaga's music hits the PA System as he rants his way to the ring. He completly destroys both men causing them to be hauled away on stretchers, meanwhile the officials have to figure out what he's even doing here without signing a contract.
Winner: No Contest

The Camera's once again return back to Kenny & Kelly back in the studio.

Kelly: Wow...Their careers in ewe was short.

Kenny Greenwood: No kidding...but what the heck was Umaga doing there anyways, he don't work for eWe.

Kelly: Who knows...Maybe Vince hired him to take out the trash..

Kenny Greenwood: Apparently...anyways, let's move on, to the X-Division Title Match..

Kenny Greenwood: Chris Steel deffends against CJ Xtreme, who seems to me as a very impressive Rookie thus far. What do you think Kelly?

Kelly: Not much I can say..if you remember his 2nd or 3rd Roleplay in eWe, I already know who he really is, just don't call him a Rookie Kenny, cause he's far from that...he's been here in eWe, not only longer than me, but longer than you, and you was hired almost a year and a half before me, don't feel bad, he's been here longer than anyone else on the roster too, he was the very 1st eWe Superstar.

Kenny Greenwood: Wow, well thanks for not saying too much...But let's just talk about the next match then, before too much more gets said..in this next match, we see a battle between 2 Members of the Best Faction of 2007..

Kenny Greenwood: The Extreme Connection, as Alex Stone takes on Lynx Madison.

Kelly: This is something fans always wanna see...Former Tag Partner or Faction Members, locking up...it's always something the fans wanna see, and usually it eventually happens. I'm sure this will be good.

Kenny Greenwood: Certainly will, We've seen both these men face off with the other important member of the group Johnny Chaos, to my knowledge this will be the 1st time these two face though.

Kelly: I don't recall them facing so you're probably right. I think this should be Madison's chance to prove himself.

Kenny Greenwood: Maybe it could be, but I have to pick the former EWE Champion in this one...Now I have one more match to talk about before we go to our final Download Match...A Match I'm sure alot of fans, particularly the males like to see..

Kenny Greenwood: Candice Michelle & Trish Stratus...2 Diva's that have so much in common, but don't seem to like eachother very much...They are both very attractive to most our fans, they are both former Multi Time Women's Champions...and they are both in the Hall of Fame..

Kelly: Don't lie, it's not just the fans, you think they're attractive too..

Kenny Greenwood: Well of course...They both know how to work that ring too though, this will easily be a highlight..

Kelly: No doubt about it..both have accomplished alot in this company, they will be sure to give us a WrestleMania worthy match guranteed..

Kenny Greenwood: And the only way to see if this holds true, is to order WrestleMania tommorrow night...We'll be right back to discuss the last 3 Matches at WrestleMania, as we take you to our last match here tonight..

Once again the Camera's return to ringside as we get set for the last match.

Jermaine Kent Vs Scott Rock
2-0?...VERY EASY DOMINATION
Winner: Jermaine Kent

The Camera's once again return back to Kenny & Kelly back in the studio.

Kenny Greenwood: Well that was one lopsided match, but I'll tell you a match that will not be like that tommorrow. We have 4 Title Matches tommorrow night, and one of them, is The International Championship

Kenny Greenwood: Predator will put it on the line against Danny Danger. I can't even begin to stress how good this will be. These two have been through it all...Best Friends...Worst Enemies...The Attacking of one's Mother...The Complete beat down resulting in an injury...they even use to be Tag Team Champions together...they have been through it all...and now they will meet again, this time for the 2nd Richest Prize in eWe...I can't make a prediction, other then to say it's gonna be a fight

Kelly: You have pretty much said it all right there...These two have loved eachother...they have tried to kill eachother...it's gonna be an all out war tommorrow night..

Kenny Greenwood: That it will, and speaking of wars, what about the 6 Way War, with the addition of a Ladder

Kenny Greenwood: That's right, I'm talking about the very prestige Money in the Bank Ladder Match..

Kelly: A Very respected Match, though it's not guranteed you'll become champion if you win this, Edge proved that, but at the same time, Cena proved that if you spend it wisely, it can indeed get the job done..

Kenny Greenwood: Indeed...All 6 will be in the hunt to win this and go for that Undisputed Title anytime in the next year...I gotta say The Experienced Veteran, White Tiger has the best odds of taking this..

Kelly: Well noone can have good odds in this match, all the same...but goin by Experience, I say Ciaran or Mr. Man cause they have both been in this situation before.

Kenny Greenwood: Well that leaves us with only one match...The Most important Match of the evening..

Kenny Greenwood: We now only have one Roster, we only need one Heavyweight Champion...and we will crown that when eWe Champion Cameron Hayden, World Heavyweight Champion Android #18, and The 2008 Royal Rumble Winner Rikku, all step into the ring in a 3 way Last Person Standing Elimination Match for the EWE Undisputed Championship..

Kelly: This is obviously the most talked about match on the card...the most hyped, and for right reason...it's the match of matches...and though Vince claims it'll be a Last MAN Standing Match...I say he can't sell DOD Short...but just like Last year, in another Triple Threat Elimination Main Event...I see Rikku once again coming out on top..

Kenny Greenwood: Well you are certainly right, Hayden does have the Chairman in his back pocket...and that will give him a termendous chance in this match...but I called Xplosion every Wednesday Night, I know Hayden has some skills, but I also know how fearce and tenatious our World Champion really is...I think 18 might be taking this one..

Kelly: Either way it'll get your money's worth..

Kenny Greenwood: No doubt about that..The whole show will be huge, something you just don't wanna miss folks, be sure to order tommorrow night call your local cable or satilite providers...but as for now, We Take you live to the 2008 eWe Hall of Fame Ceremony...this was Kenny and Kelly for Download...Good Night Everyone!

The Camera's Come live to the 2008 eWe Hall of Fame Ceremony where everyone is sitting in anticipation, while the camera's pan around all the fans, then to the eWe Superstars up in front wearing Tux's and nice Dresses, the camera's then come to the center of the stage where Vince McMahon is standing in front of the podium.

[ eWe Chairman ]
Vince McMahon
" I'd like to thank you all for coming, and welcome you to the 2008 eWe Hall of Fame Ceremony. "

The Crowd cheers and applauds as Vince continues.

[ eWe Chairman ]
Vince McMahon
" Just 24 hours before the biggest show of the year, tonight is another big night for it's own right. To get into the Hall of Fame is easily the biggest Honor, and biggest Achievement a superstar can ever gain, and tonight's inductee's are well desserved in my mind. "

The Crowd once again cheers and applauds.

[ eWe Chairman ]
Vince McMahon
" So without further ado, I would like to introduce you to a man who is a former X-Core Champion...the 1st ever 2x International Champion...a former World Heavyweight Champion, and most importantly, a member of the Hall of Fame himself...Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome Toxic! "

The Crowd cheers as the beat, no words, just the beat of "Toxic" by Britney Spears echos over the PA System and Toxic makes his way out and shakes Vince's hand.

[ Class of 2006 ]
Toxic
" No Speech Given "

[ Class of 2008 ]
Venom
" No Speech Given "

[ The Franchise ]
Sean Lewis
" No Speech Given "

[ Class of 2008 ]
Duke
" No Speech Given "

[ Class of 2007 ]
Ricky Chambers
" No Speech Given "

[ Class of 2008 ]
Mark Cha0s
" No Speech Given "

[ The Franchise ]
Sean Lewis
" No Speech Given "

[ Class of 2008 ]
Blue Panther
" No Speech Given "

Jennifer Sparks
" At this time, please welcome Former Mid Eastern and International Champion...Slade Craven! "

The crowd cheers as "Touche" by Godsmack hits over the PA System and Slade Craven makes his way to the podium.

[ Main Main ]
Slade Craven
" Tonight I am here to induct my best friend into the EWE Hall of Fame. As I stand here and look at the faces of the people who are here in attendance I find that most you are wondering why I might have been chosen to induct Assassin into the Hall of Fame. "

[ Main Main ]
Slade Craven
" Well it starts a little something like this. Both Assassin & myself were friends long before we got into the ring with one another. We had grown up not far from one another and became friends along the way. The loner we were friends the more we became like brothers. We always looked out for one another and made sure that each of us were taken care of. "

[ Main Main ]
Slade Craven
" I got started in wrestling in 2001 after Assassin had told me about PCW which was in Arlington Texas just thirty minutes from where I was living at the time. Assassin told me how PCW was run and how much fun he had being out there in front of the fans. So he took me to a show one night and I liked what I saw. Afterwards he pulled me aside and asked me what I thought about the event. I told him I loved the show and wanted to see about getting involved. "

[ Main Main ]
Slade Craven
" Assassin smiled and told me that he knew that would be my answer and that was when I was approached by the owner of PCW. I was offered a tryout three months down the line and I took it. With Assassin’s help I trained for those three months getting into ring shape and by the end of the three months we would go back to PCW and I would have my tryout match. I made such an impression on the staff of PCW I was offered a contract at the end of the night. A contract I accepted with joy. "

[ Main Main ]
Slade Craven
" Assassin got me my start in wrestling and I have always been grateful for that. After all he was my best friend and I knew that he’d never let anything bad happen to me. The guy you see in the ring each and every week is just one side of Assassin. Sure some of the things he does in the ring he does in real life. But there a whole different side to Assassin. "

[ Main Main ]
Slade Craven
" I’m reminded of this one time I had just broken up a girl I knew I was going out on a limb about ready to marry her when you told me that she didn’t want that. I was crushed and didn’t know what to do. So I made a call and called my friend and told him what happened. Not only did he talk me through it but he actually made sure I was okay coming by my house and staying with me to talk about what happened. I remember after we had spent three hours talking about what happened I asked him why he came all the way out here to see me. And he told me that it was because we were friends not only that but we were like family. We were a family not related by blood but still a family all at the same time and we would always look out for one another. "

[ Main Main ]
Slade Craven
" So it is with great pride and pleasure that I am here to induct Assassin into the EWE Hall of Fame. I just hope that one day I will be able to be in the same position that he is now. "

Assassin walks out as the two men hug one another the two men stay embraced for a short time before finally breaking that embrace as they shake hands while Slade walks over towards the side and stands while Assassin walks up to the podium

[ Class of 2008 ]
Assassin
" You know as I was standing back there listening to Slade’s speech I got a little choked up. Because it became clear finally in that moment that this was real. I was actually going into the Hall of Fame. When I got that phone call while I was sitting at home that call to tell me I was in the Hall of Fame I got to thinking who in the hell would induct me. "

[ Class of 2008 ]
Assassin
" You see I made a lot of friends in wrestling a lot of them that I somehow have managed to lose touch with but having them been there with me was enough. But anyway I got to thinking after that call that I was going into the Hall of Fame and I found myself wondering who would induct me. I started thinking about who was on the roster at this point. I even started going through my book for names of people I wanted to induct me. But I just couldn’t find that right one. That one where you know everything was going to be all right. But I did find him three days later when I came to my senses and remembered that Slade was on the EWE roster. "

[ Class of 2008 ]
Assassin
" So I called him and told him I was being inducted. Of course he cried hearing that news and when I told him I wanted him to induct me he cried again and said he would be honored. And so here we are. "

[ Class of 2008 ]
Assassin
" Growing up as a young boy in Texas I had two loves wrestling and football. My mother would take me to see World Class Championship Wrestling when I was younger and I would see guys like the Von Erichs the Freebirds Ric Flair and plenty of others. I grew up around wrestling and had a great love for it. But my first love was football. I played football all the way through school earning myself a scholarship to college to play football. But my dream of college was taken away after suffering a knee injury during my senior year. "

[ Class of 2008 ]
Assassin
" After I recovered from my knee injury I began training for wrestling. I trained in the PCW camp and started wrestling for PCW in November of 2000. I soaked up everything I had learned from watching the days of WCCW and all of the other wrestling I had ever watched. Getting my feet wet in PCW was my best experience. While I was getting through PCW I was also traveling Europe with two promotions XWF & VWF. Both of there places were known for hardcore wrestling and that made me have to adapt to a new element. "

[ Class of 2008 ]
Assassin
" I spent the better part of seven years wrestling around the world. I went to every place I could imagine and loved every minute of it. Being inducted into the hall of fame here tonight is a great honor. An honor that no one can take away from me. And an honor that I will cherish. I would like to thank all of the people who had a hand in my career in wrestling. Everyone that is here from EWE tonight as well as those who can’t be here with us. I’ll never forget how much fun I had on the road with all of you guys And I can say this from the bottom of my heart I’m glad that I’m being inducted into the hall of fame with some many great people here tonight. "

Jennifer Sparks
" Ladies and Gentlemen, I regret to inform you that Derek Daniels could not intend tonight, so we have found a suitable replacement.. "

The crowd waits in anticipation as the place stays silent for a few seconds. Then finally "Sexy Boy" cues over the PA System cauing the crowd to explode as HBK comes out on stage with a smile.

[ HBK ]
Shawn Michaels
" Well it's nice to see you too.. "

The crowd cheers as HBK smiles.

[ HBK ]
Shawn Michaels
" I gotta tell ya, I was kinda mad when I wasn't his 1st choice, all we've been through..nah I'm just kiddin, I understand he put Derek in so it was only fair to return the favor. But none the less, Derek couldn't be here, so I get the honor anyways. Me and Hunter, we got so much history it's not even funny. Weather you talk about WWE, EWE, or just at home kickin back, we've done it all. On Screen we have been Best of Friends, and worst of enemies. But offscreen we have always been best of friends. Weather you talk about WWE or EWE, it doesn't matter, either one, we made up the greatest Tag Team formation known to man. "

The crowd explodes into a "DX" chant.

[ HBK ]
Shawn Michaels
" That's right..It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you, one of the greatest Tag Partners you could ever have...He is known by many names...The Cerebal Assassin...The Game...The King of Kings...But I personally know him better, as my best friend...Ladies and Gentlemen, The One, The Only...Triple H!! "

The crowd explodes as "The Game" by Motorhead kicks into the PA System and HHH walks out to shake Shawn's hand. The Handshake turns into a hug for a few seconds before Triple H goes to the podium.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Triple H
" Thanks Shawn, that really means alot to me, it truely does. It is such an honor to be here tonight, just being here, going into the Hall of Fame, that's enough, but to be put in by Your Best Friend through all these years, that's almost too much. "

The crowd cheers and once again breaks into a "DX" chant as HHH & HBK smile.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Triple H
" Yes don't worry folks, you will get to see that team one night only Tommorrow night at WrestleMania. "

HBK steps up in front of the mic.

[ HBK ]
Shawn Michaels
" Which by the way, you can order by calling your Local Cable or Satilite provider, that's 8 Eastern, 4 Paciffic, and only on Pay Per View. "

HBK holds up his thumb as the crowd laughs.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Triple H
" Shawn, Did you have to do the PPV Plug? I'm trying to do a speech here man "

[ HBK ]
Shawn Michaels
" Sorry, you may continue "

[ Class of 2008 ]
Triple H
" Thank you, anyways, this is a true honor. Every Guy and Girl out here and in back, works their whole career to get to this moment, so it's a real pleasure to finally reach this place. I'd 1st like to thank Vince, cock loving jokes aside, the man gave me a job, which allowed me to become the man you all know me as today. I'd also like to thank all the Guys, and Gals, that I have worked with here in EWE as well as WWE...Though I have had *finger quotes*"feuds" with alot of people, I get along with most of ya backstage, and it's been a real pleasure working with all of you. Lastly I'd like to thank all my fans who have supported me. "

The crowd roars as HHH smiles.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Triple H
" Yes I thank you all...On a final note, those of you who didn't support me...well I only got two words for ya "

The crowd screams "Suck It" as "Break it Down" hits and HBK raises HHH's arm.

Jennifer Sparks
" Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, 2x eWe Women's Champion...and a member of the eWe Hall of Fame...Candice Michelle! "

The crowd cheers as "Rockstar" by Prima J hits over the PA system and Candice walks out towards the podium.

[ Class of 2007 ]
Candice Michelle
" I feel so honored to be here tonight to induct one of the most talented superstars in sports entertainment. And no, I'm not inducting my self. I was already inducted and that credit goes to Rikku, thank you. Forget about that. Tonight isn't about me, it is about your champ and mine, John Cena. "

The crowd cheers as she smiles.

[ Class of 2007 ]
Candice Michelle
" A great athlete who started weight lifting at the age of 15 because he was getting picked on. Years later, he became a body builder, then entered the wrestling world. Now, he is one of the hottest EWE superstars to make it into the ring, both inside and out. You don't believe me? Look at the hard rock abs he shows every night. Coming from a woman, It sure makes our jaws drop. If the title didn't get vacated, he would still be your champion here today. John Cena has done so much in this business. He makes it entertaining from his free styling, to wrestling. John owns people in the ring , and in battle raps. Believe me, I've tried, and well, i have to admit.. i failed. Let me give you people a tip, you want to win a battle rap, then stay away from John Cena. "

The crowd laughs as she nods her head.

[ Class of 2007 ]
Candice Michelle
" But seriously, John, I have known you for a long time. We have been through thick and thin together. I want you to know that the name "John Cena" is making a huge impact into the hall of fame. It is now a name respected all over the world.
You will always be our Chain Gang Soldier.
"

Candice gives a Military salute to the audience.

[ Class of 2007 ]
Candice Michelle
" Ladies and Gentleman, there might be millions of wannabes, but there is only one John Cena. Right now, it is a true privilege to stand here and be able to induct John Cena into the EWE Hall of Fame. "

"The Time is Now" hits as the crowd erupts when Cena comes out and shakes Candice's hand, then gives her a peck on the cheek.

[ Class of 2008 ]
John Cena
" Speech at a later time. "

[ Above You ]
Cameron Hayden
" No Speech Given "

[ Class of 2008 ]
Shawn Ashlocke
" No Speech Given "

[ The Franchise ]
Sean Lewis
" No Speech Given "

"Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne hits and the crowd cheers as Rikku skips out to give Lewis a hug, then walk up to the podium.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Rikku
" Good evening everyone. Just a little over three years ago, Yuna Paine and I arrived at a TWA arena looking to try our hand at wrestling. We didn't do a very good job and we were on the verge of leaving when Jeff Payne and Android Eighteen took us aside and trained us in the sport. Yuna and Paine would go ahead and leave when TWA closed but i followed my two teachers to my new home, the eWe. "

Rikku sips her water.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Rikku
" No one really thought i could hold my own here. Everyone saw me as just another pretty face. But i showed them. And thanks to all my fans, my Rikku-maniacs; I showed the world that i had the skills to become not only the Diva's champion but a two time World champion. And one half of the greatest tag team to ever live with my friend Seany. "

Rikku sips her water again.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Rikku
" So i want to thank WT and Eighteen for training me and standing by me when things looked bad. I want to thank Sean for being a friend and taking my side to get the tag team titles. I want to thank Candice, Pred, and all my other eWe wrestling friends. And most of all, I want to thank you fans. Thank you Rikku-maniacs for always cheering me and standing behind me. And thank you for cheering me on to become the Undisputed champion tomorrow night. "

Rikku blows kisses to the cheering fans as she walks off the stage.

Jennifer Sparks
" Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, former 3x Women's Champion, and a member of the eWe Hall of Fame...Trish Stratus! "

The crowd gives a mixed reaction, but mostly cheers cause they know it's out of character, as "Time to Rock N Roll" by Lil Kim plays over the PA Speakers and Trish walks out to the podium.

[ Class of 2006 ]
Trish Stratus
" Wow, it's weird being up here again..I remember going into that 1st class of the ewe hall of fame, and one of my biggest rivals putting me in. Now it's my chance to return the favor. We was eachother's 1st rivals in this company, and alot of the fans really took to it.. "

The crowd cheers as Trish smiles.

[ Class of 2006 ]
Trish Stratus
" Her pure cold hatrid for anyone around her, my loyalty to the fans...made for a great feud, thus why everyone got the surprise when I turned on all the fans and joined forces with her. We have been enemies and friends. She even takes claim for my mean streak, and ability to, well be a bitch I guess. "

Mixed reaction from the crowd, very mixed...few boos, many cheers, some laughs, and even a few random cat calls.

[ Class of 2006 ]
Trish Stratus
" Who knows, maybe she's right. She may be the very reason I became a 3x Women's Champion, or at least helped me get on that path. Whatever the case, it's been fun workin with her, on both sides. I thank her for inducting me, and now I'm honored to return the favor, Ladies and Gentlemen...Android #18!! "

The crowd cheers as "Sinner" by Drowning Pool comes over the PA. Eighteen walks out and up to the podium. She looks at the plaque and then out to the fans.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Android #18
" Thanks "

She tries to walk off the stage but Trish stops her. After a short conversation Eighteen returns to the podium.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Android #18
" I started out as a wrecking ball of emotions. Thanks to Tiger, i was able to focus my rage and go on to win three World titles. If not for him, I probably wouldn't have made it as far as i did. I thank him for that. I thank Trish for being my rival and allowing me to beat her twenty or thirty times. "

Eighteen looks over at Trish and actually blows her a kiss. She looks forward.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Android #18
" I'm never been good at this sort of thing. So I'll finish this. Thank you fans. If not for you, I wouldn;t be the dominate force that i am today. And without your cheering, I couldn't become a four time champion tomorrow night. Thank you. "

Eighteen holds up the plaque and walks off the stage.

[ Canadian Charisma ]
Blue Panther
" No Speech Given "

[ Class of 2008 ]
Sean Lewis
" No Speech Given "

Jennifer Sparks
" Lastly...Please welcome, Former Women's Champion...Christy Chaos! "

The crowd cheers as "Somthing Kinda Ohhh" by Girls Aloud hits over the PA System and Christy Chaos makes her way to the podium.

[ Charismatic ]
Christy Chaos
" It's really an honor to be here tonight, it truely is. Among all these greats, it's really amazing. I've been watching wrestling, ever since I was 3 years old, when My Dad made his Debut. I really wasn't old enough to comprehend what was all going on, but my brother did. My Brother sat there watching Dad move by move, while I was just off getting into something. "

The crowd laughs as Christy does a little herself too.

[ Charismatic ]
Christy Chaos
" Over the years I got older and a better understanding of it, I too started to like it, my brother really liked it. Do you know how hard it is for a Teenage Girl who had a Father who was a Wrestler, and an over-protective Brother who was an aspiring Wrestler, once a guy found that out he was gone, instead of risking messin up and dealin with them. "

The crowd laughs again as Christy smiles and nods.

[ Charismatic ]
Christy Chaos
" Seriously though, My Dad and my Brother are the reason I got into liking this business. But watchin Diva's like Sable, Trish, & Lita, is the reason I pursued it. They proved that girls knew how to get the job done too.. "

The crowd cheers once more.

[ Charismatic ]
Christy Chaos
" It's been a long bumpy road, but now it's time to introduce the man who pulled the strings to get my professional debut. A Man you all may love, or some may still hate...he is my brother...Johnny Chaos!! "

The Kansas City crowd Explodes when "Cold" by Crossfade comes over the PA and Johnny walks out. He gives his sister a hug then walks over to the podium.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Johnny Chaos
" Well thanks sis, she's right, I did get into it ever since my dad debuted when I was 10 years old. Ya I did watch it move by move and get more and more into it. I just thought it was so cool that my father was semi-celeb. But the more I watched, the more I started liking the profession on it's own. I may of liked it all them years, but it wasn't til I was 15 did I really wanna pursue it. When I was 15, My Father won his first, of only two, World Championships. That night was so emotional for him, he had me, my sister, and our mom right there in the audience. He came over gave her a kiss, then brought me and Christy into the ring. That moment, when he hoisted me up on his shoulders and I raised that Title above my head...That was it..I knew I wanted to do that myself one day...and that day happened two years ago.. "

The crowd cheers as Johnny continues.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Johnny Chaos
" Growing up in Kansas City.. "

Johnny is cut off as the Crowd completely explodes, he just smiles and shakes his head.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Johnny Chaos
" Oops..didn't mean to pull a Mick there.. "

The crowd laughs as Johnny smirks and even does a Mick Foley Thumbs up, which makes em laugh and cheer more.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Johnny Chaos
" What I was trying to say...I didn't grow up in a place that is well known for providing Professional Wrestlers...so I had to work hard, It was a long winding Road, but I finally made it. Not to brag, but oppose to his 2...I've been a World Champion 3 times now... "

The crowd cheers as Johnny smiles, and Christy shakes her head.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Johnny Chaos
" Nah, I'm just playin pops. But seriously, it's truely an honor to be here. If you had told me 10 years ago that I would make it, that I would realize my dream, not to mention get inducted into a Hall of Fame. I'd think you're nuts, but here I am...I've done it. And I owe most of it to my father. If not for him, I never would of gotten into Wrestling...I also need to thank my sister, she put up with my over-protectiveness over the years, and is still here to put me in the hall of fame.. "

Johnny smiles over at Christy who smiles back.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Johnny Chaos
" Lastly...of course...I gotta thank you fans.. "

The crowd cheers as Johnny nods.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Johnny Chaos
" I know it's over-said...but it's true...if not for you, I wouldn't be where I am, I wouldn't be here right now. I know I haven't been the most popular guy among the fans the last couple years, but hey, that's on-screen...can't help I get a kick out of bein the Bad Guy, was actually kinda fun.. "

Johnny smiles as some people laugh.

[ Class of 2008 ]
Johnny Chaos
" Just remember to never take any of our characters seriously..it's a show...a show for all of you...But thank you all, and thank you eWe.. "

Johnny raises up the plaque as his hometown crowd gives him a standing ovation as the scene fades out.

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

DownLoad (New Form) #4: April 26th, 2008
Page 1 of 1