Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EWE Unbreakable #3: August 2nd, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

EWE Unbreakable #3: August 2nd, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: EWE Unbreakable #3: August 2nd, 2008   EWE Unbreakable #3: August 2nd, 2008 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 8:39 pm

Episode: #3
Date: August 2nd, 2008
Venue: Pepsi Center - Denver, Colorado
Theme: "Sound of the Underground" by Girls Aloud
Turnout: 17 RolePlays
Recovery Status: Original Results (Hard Drive)

"Sound of the Underground" by Girls Aloud blasts as fireworks begin to go off.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
We are just about a month away from the Biggest Party of the Summer, I'm Jonathan Steele and as always I'm joined by Jimmy Justice as we welcome you to yet another Unbreakable!!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
No Doubt, tonight we find out what teams will be going onto the Title match next week, but not just that, we got alot of other matches as well!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
That we do, it's sure to be a good one.

"The Wreckoning" by Boomkat hits over the PA and the crowd gives a mixed reaction when Alexis steps out with the X-Core Championship firmly around her waist.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
And here comes our opening bout..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
A Chick match?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Don't be sexist Jimmy..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
I'm not, Just surprised to see em fighting eachother anymore in EWE..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Why, cause they fight the guys mostly?

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Well ya, cause the Women's Title was retired..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
It'll be back you know, if we ever get enough Diva's for the Division..

by this time Alexis has made it all the way to the ring.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The Following contest is scheduled for one fall, in the ring, from Moscow Russia, She is the eWe X-Core Champion. The Tsarina, ALEXIS ROMANOV!!

Alexis removes her title from her waist and lays it over to the side, then "Desert Rose" by Sting hits and out comes Doxy, to a bunch of boos.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Her opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada...DOXY ROSE!!

Doxy seems a bit nervous as she walks down the ramp, but she tries not to let it show. She rolls into the ring and glances over at Alexis as Alexis smiles.

Alexis Romanov vs Doxy Rose
The referee calls for the bell and the match is underway, Doxy still looks rather scared as Alexis approaches her without a flutter. Doxy stepping away for a few moments, Alexis lundges and grab Doxy but Doxy manages to pull her hand away and scramble away..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Doxy Rose wants no peice of Alexis in this match, and I don't blame her!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
I'd love a piece of Alexis Romanov.

Alexis back away from Doxy for a second saying something to the ref, who insists the two 'get it on'. Alexis says something else and walks towards Rose again, but Doxy is still having none and steps away. Finally Alexis grabs ahold of Doxy again and manages to lift her into the air and throw her down with a modified belly-to-back suplex/slam.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
The x-core champ finally getting the action underway with a big slam!

Doxy tries to crawl away but Alexis grabs her by her attire and picks her up, lifting her into the air and hitting a quick scoopslam, Alexis follows up with a quick elbow drop, before spinning and hoping into the air, straight away landing a legdrop! This brings a few cheers from the fans as she grabs Doxy by the hair and picks her up, throwing her into the ropes, as Doxy she goes for a quick clothesline but alexis ducks, and without even lookling where Doxy is, hits a massive Pele kick!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
PELE KICK!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
The Tsarina didn't even look where her opponent was, what a huge kick to the back of Doxy's head!

Alexis gets to her feet and drags Doxy up again, holding her steady Alexis vaults herself into the air using Doxy's shoulder and lands with her legs around the neck of Doxy, staying there for a few moments and almost taunting slightly she flings herself back bring Doxy flipping over. Doxy slams to the canvas and slides under the bottom rope hitting the matting at ringside hard as the fans scream in awe!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
What a hurricanrana!

Doxy lays outside the ring, holding her ribs. The ref rushes to the side of the ring and looks around before starting the count 1...2...

[- Jimmy Justice -]
What a huge hurricanrana, I don't believe it!

The ref is at 3, a replay of the move is shown, as the ref counts 4 and 5, Doxy slowly pulls herself up using the ring apron. Alexis tries to climb out of the ring, but the ref stops her, 6...7...

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Have you ever seen We are up to seven here.

8... Doxy slowly drags herself up putting on leg onto the apron.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
She's up, she should make this easily.

The ref counts 9, but instead of rolling into the ring Doxy takes her leg from the apron and staggers backwards from the ring, the ref counts 10.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
what the hell?!

Alexis seems as confused as everyone, as the fans begin to boo. The ref calls for the bell.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The winner of this match, as a result of a countout... Alexis Romanov!

Winner via Countout: Alexis Romanov
Match Time: 1:47

Doxy staggers onto the ramp looking at Alexis in the ring, before turning and heading up the ramp. The camera's zoom into the x-core champion who is given her belt, she doesn't seem to happy.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Doxy had obviously had enough of this.

Alexis shakes her head, as Doxy stands on the ramp looking at her, she signals for someone to come to her, and they do, a stagehand with a mic. He hands her the mic.

[- Doxy Rose -]
Wait, wait

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Maybe we are going to get somekind of an explanation.

[- Doxy Rose -]
I just want to say, Alexis...

Romanov looks up the ramp at Doxy.

[- Doxy Rose -]
You belong in the men's leagues, not the womens!

boo's ring out, Alexis snarls slightly dropping her title and gesturing for Doxy to get back into the ring.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
That's a touch harsh.

Doxy smirks slightly.

[- Doxy Rose -]
and now, you can prove you do...

Alexis seems confused.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
What? I don't get it.

Suddenly the drumming is heard, yes, Umaga's theme. The fans boo, Alexis Romanov's eyes widening as the huge samoan makes his way onto the stage, he is screaming.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Umaga?!

Umaga heads towards the ring, Alexis watches him all the way down the ramp, as Umaga slides into the ring she quickly drops out the otherside and cleanly jumps the barricade into the fans. Umaga watches her and screams in Samoan as she heads up through the crowd with her X-core title.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
I think that is the smartest thing for it. Alexis is unharmed, Doxy... well her pride is taking a beating

Doxy looks unimpressed on the stage, Alexis' theme plays as Umaga stares her down.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As the Camera's return from Break, Gavin is already in the ring when that all too famous tune echoes around the arena. Then it comes "Is Cookin" The Crowd EXPLODES as Rock and Stacy step out on the ramp.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The Following contest is scheduled for one fall, On his way to the ring, accompanied by Stacy Keibler. From Miami Florida, weighing in at 260 Pounds, The People's Champion, THE ROCK!!

Rock and Stacy Continue their way down the ramp where they reach ringside. Rock climbs up the steps then walks accrossed the apron til he reaches the ring post, he climbs up and throws his arm in the air as he take a big whiff smellin the air. Rock looks straight over at Gavin and gives the People's Eyebrow before hoping down and climbing the corner cady corner, where he does the same thing raising his arm and smelling the air. He hops down and looks over at Gavin as the bell is rung.

Gavin Oliver Davis vs The Rock
The match begins with the ring of the bell, the two men circle one another and then lock up, the rock takes control with a side headlock, Gavin Davies tries to push him off but the rock is in clear control of the match. The veteran spins around Davies and shoves him into the ropes, catching him with a big backdrop as he staggers backwards. The fans cheer as the Rock picks Gavin Davies up and nails a right hand, and another and another, Davies goes to return one but the Rock ducks and grabs Davies for a rock bottom.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Going for a rockbottom.

Davies elbows rock in the head to get out, he turns and goes for a right but Rock ducks and then nails him with a hugespine buster!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Gavin Davids had the rock-bottom scouted, but the spinebuster connects

The fans cheer as The Rock gets to his feet, he looks around and walks to the top of G.O.D. He smirks and pulls his elbow pad off, throwing it into the crowd, he runs hitting the ropes, coming back he hops over the prone body of his opponent and bounces from the other ropes.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Can he hit it?!

The Rock drops nailing a massive peoples' elbow to Davies. The fans cheer.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
People's Elbow!

The rock reaches over and hooks the leg of Davies, the ref counts it, 1...2...3. The fans cheer as the rocks theme plays.

Winner via Pinfall: The Rock
Match Time: 1:27

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Impressive win for the rock.

The Rock stands up and raises his arm looking down and sneering at his fallen opponent.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, the rock.

Rock sneers again as he climbs from the ring and heads towards the back, followed by Stacy Keibler.

The Camera's change where we see black and white stripes, it takes a second before we realize it's a white Briefcase with black stripes. The crowd in the background immediately cheers knowing it instantly. The Camera's come out a bit to indeed show Mr. Money in the Bank, White Tiger as he is standing in a unknown room, with the EWE Logo on the wall behind him.

[- White Tiger -]
Evening fans..I'm here to, well settle an issue. Set a few records straight. See I keep hearing from people, how they will become your Next Undisputed Champion, how they deserve to be named the new Champion. But see, they are all mistaken, I mean they could Get it if they want, if they want me cashing this little contract in on them, but I don't think they want that. So why don't Stephanie just cut to the chase, and give the real deserving Person, his rightful place as Undisputed Champion. That's Mr. Money in the Bank...The First Grand slam champion...the 5 Time World Champion, Your EWE Legend, White..

Suddenly Tiger stops, This is when Sean Lewis walks into the picture, causing the crowd to cheer once more. Lewis pats Tiger on the back and smiles.

[- Sean Lewis -]
Your not serious..Are you? You can't be...ya you were great, at one time...but that time is over. Not to be rude, but I have outshined you. If theirs someone desserving of that title, it's me. The Real Franchise. The Man that beat the UKW Legend, Chris Burgess at WrestleMania..

[- White Tiger -]
See, so you agree it should be me..

[- Sean Lewis -]
I meant WrestleMania 5...not 4...ok fine...it should be the main Who Main Evented, and won on the debut edition of this new Era, and this new Show of Unbreakable, who beat you in that match my friend..

[- White Tiger -]
it was an off night..

[- Sean Lewis -]
You must have many off nights..Actually, I can't even remember the last time you beat me..

[- ??? -]
Alright alright, that's enough..

Now K~Dawg comes into the picture, once again the crowd cheers.

[- K~Dawg -]
Look guys, you're both wrong....don't get me wrong, you're both great, and I got mad respect for both of ya...but if there is anyone on the entire roster who deserves to be the Undisputed Champion...its me

The Crowd cheers in the background in agreement.

[- K~Dawg -]
You guys have had your Time in the sun...you have been Da Champs...I DESSEVE MY TIME! and I should be named your Next Undisputed Champion!

K~Dawg walks off as Sean shrugs and leaves for his match, and Tiger just shrugs and walks out to his own lockerroom.

Eli is already in the ring, as the crowd chant "HULK SUCKS" "Nick's getting buttfucked" "Your mom dates kids".
"Smart Went Crazy" by Atmosphere then hits a beat over the PA system and the crowd
instantly go crazy in ovation, and the reason for it, brushes through the curtains
as Sean Lewis makes his way down to the ring

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Introducing from Minneapolis, Minnesota..
weighing in at 190 pounds.. he is SLUG.. SEAN LEWIS!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
This kid had some nerve calling out Lewis on a match, does he know whose ring he's
stepping in

[- Jonathan Steele -]
He didn't call out Lewis, he was bold enough to make an open challenge out to anybody
in the back, and Sean answered

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Whatever he just arranged his own funeral

Sean is bopping his way down the ramp to the ring, and Eli tries to get a upperhand, when he jumps on the top rope
and bounces off for a springboard splash attempt he calls the Flyby. Unfortunately Lewis saw him coming miles ago,
and calmly moves out of the way, as Eli misses smacking straight to the hard concrete.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Eli Hogan just crashed and burn

[- Jonathan Steele -]
He went high risk, and paid the risk of thinking he could get an upperhand
against one of the greatest superstars to ever grace this business

Sean looks down at Eli, and continues making his way into the ring, posing on all turnbuckles for the
crowd to get pictures as his music still plays. Meanwhile Eli has gotten up and is throwing a hissy fit,
as water comes out from his eyes and drip all over his mask

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Is Eli Hogan crying?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Come on Jimmy, that was a nasty crash he made after the Flyby

[- Jimmy Justice -]
The kid's crying! What is he a pussy or something

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Give him a break, he's not hit puberty, his balls haven't dropped
yet, it was a painful experience

Jimmy Justice cracks out into laughter, falling off his chair in hysterics. Meanwhile
Eli rushes back into the ring, and Lewis oddly pretends to trip, laying possum on the middle rope.

Sean "Slug" Lewis vs Eli "the Kid" Hogan
The ref rings the bell for the start of the match as Eli gets excited, as he rushes off the ropes running towards Lewis for a 731 attempt. He goes blistering
at the speed of light for his version of the 619, only to be outwitted by a much cleverer Lewis, who grabs him as
hes swinging round the ropes, and puts him into position for a GLORIA! Lewis covers for the 3 count!

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Your winner of the match by pinfall.. "SLUG" Sean Lewis!

Winners via Pinfall: Sean Lewis
Match Time: 0:05

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Oh my god, we have a new record

[- Jimmy Justice -]
5 seconds! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Eli Hogan just got squashed within five seconds

[- Jimmy Justice -]
It serves Eli right, he's got a lot to learn if he wants to step up
against the best of EWE

"Smart Went Crazy" by Atmosphere was still playing from Seans entrance, so he just got up and continue
bopping and posing on the turnbuckle as the crowd roared. He let them takes his pictures, and then he heads up to the back

The Camera's now switch to that same room again as we see Armando with a cheeky grin on his face.

[- Estrada -]
good evening eWe fans, haha, My Name es' Armando Alejandro Estrada, haha. And Stephanie McMahon, you don't need to pay no mind to my Clients Tag Team Partner, you don't need to listen to Sean Loo-es. Don't listen to K~Dawg expecially. Chu need to listen, to me, haha. Those Former Champions, they don't need to be rewarded with another. K~Dawg ain't ready for his, cause my client obliverated that sham just a few weeks ago. See None of these men is right to be named your New Un-Disputed champion. Cause only one man fits that description, and es truely desserving.

The Camera's pan out a little, to show who is next to him, which ain't that hard to figure out that Umaga is the one standing there.

[- Estrada -]
The True Undisputed Champion, es The Undefeated, Sa-Moan Bulldozer...UUUUUmaga!!

The Crowd just boos as Estrada laughs, and Umaga snarls.

Antonia Malone is waiting in the ring. "China Grove" by The Doobie Brothers rocks
over the titantron as Assassin comes out to a mixed reaction. He nogs his head on the way down
to the ring, looking mercifully at a doomed Antonia Malone

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Hailing from Denton, Texas, weighing in at 265 pounds.. he is Steve.. uh.. correction
he is Assassin!

Antonia Malone vs Assassin
Assassin doesn't look to pleased at Sparks blunder, but he vents out his frustration on a rushing Antonia who tries to advance
at Assassin with a jumping forearm, but Assassin catches her and smashes her brutally down with a powerbomb.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Good grief, did you look at that viciousness by Assassin

[- Jimmy Justice -]
It's only the start of the match, its intergender, women have proven
they're not afraid to step up against the men in EWE, so they have nobody but themselves
to blame if they get their asses kicked

Antonia then tries to go for a lowblow, but Assassin flips her up onto his shoulders for a
power slam again crashing her hard on the mat. She holds her back in pain, and its put through more agony
when Assassin drags her up for a torturing backbreaker. He then swings her around before dropping her with a fall away slam.
He flexes his muslce, before stepping backwards and forward in a rock n roll style dance move

[- Jimmy Justice -]
What the hell is he doing? This isn't karoake night

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Indeed, but what we are about to witness is something Assassin likes to call
the Texas 2 Step

[- Jimmy Justice -]
I still don't get why he has to do a hick style dance

[- Jonathan Steele -]
I don't think when you see what he's about to do, you'll be calling him a hick
anymore

Antonia then wobbles up, as Assassin drags her towards him for a german suplex, he gets Antonia on her feet again
and then delivers a dragon suplex, and if you thought that wasn't enough, he lifts her up for a third time
and finishes it off for a release German Suplex. Antonia falls awkwardly on her neck, flat out unconscious, as
Assassin hooks her leg for the 1..2..3!

Winners via Pinfall: Assassin
Match Time: 1:39

The bell rings as the crowd cheer, while a large section of the females boo. Meanwhile "China Grove" by The Doobie Brothers plays again for Assassin to celebrate.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Your winner of the match by pinfall in a duration of a match of 99 seconds.. ASSASSIN!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Well he proved me wrong, an impressive victory for Assassin on his return

[- Jonathan Steele -]
If he finds out you called him a hick, he's gonna kick your ass

COMMERCIAL BREAK

EWE THE MUSIC - SHOW THEMES
17 Tracks, Including artists Saliva, Drowning Pool, Girls Aloud, Limp Bizkit, Black Eyed Peas, Nickelback, and Much more!

Experience all the Themes ever used by eWe's Prestige Shows!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"Enemy" by Godsmack hits over the PA System, which causes the crowd to boo as Mr. Man steps out on stage.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The Following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Miami Florida, weighing in at 225 Pounds, The Self Proclaimed Gold Standard, MR MAN!!

Man continues down the ramp with a smirk on his face as he slides into the ring. after a few moments "State of The Union" by Rise Against hits which makes the crowd boo even more then they did for Mr. Man, as Chris Hart and Blue Panther step out.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
And the Opponent, accompanied by Blue Panther. From Calgary Alberta Canada, weighing in at 200 Pounds...The Escape Artist, CHRIS HART!!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
These fans not giving him any love here tonight..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Ya, I don't get why..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Did you miss what he did to KidJack last week...

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Of course I seen it, I was here with you dumbass, that's why I don't get why he's getting booed, that was fuckin brilliant!

Hart continues down the ramp to the ring as Panther stays on the outside..

Mr. Man vs Chris Hart
Both men lock up, as we see a nice burst of Technical moves, that are blocked. Man & Hart each try to hit a supplex of some sort, only for it to be blocked, this happens back and forth several times.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Nice Technical affair here.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Their cheating on their wives, with eachother? That's sick!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Not the kind of affair I meant Jimmy.

Man finally gets the upper hand, with a kick to the groin undetected by the ref, allowing him to hit a perfect snap supplex. Cept he keeps him held on and spins up for another, and does it again for a 3rd. Shades of his pic base, what his pic base called the 3 Amigos. Man springs off the ropes then hits a moonsault getting himself a two count before Hart kicks out. Man picks Hart back up and throws him against the ropes. As he returns Man gives him a Tilt-A-whirl Backbreaker. Man smirks then climbs up the turnbukle.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
He could be trying to end this early Jimmy!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
The Same move that put Johnny away last week!

Man Smirks and leaps off for the Future Splash, but at the last possible instant, Panther reaches in and pulls Hart by the leg and out of the way as Man crashes into the mat. Fans boo Panther as he just smiles, while the ref yells at him to not get involved. Panther doesn't take it kindly and gets in the ring where him and the ref exchange words. The Ref warns him that if he don't get out of his face he will eject him from ringside. Panther just smiles and grabs the ref knocking him out cold with the Pantherizer!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
He can't do that!!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Sure he can, He's a Hall of Famer!

The Crowd just boos Panther, then he turns around getting a Future Shock! The Crowd actually cheers Manny for the 1st time in months for that. Manny curses them all just to try and get em to boo, but they don't. He now looks for Hart, who has seemed to dissappear. He's nowhere near ringside actually, where the hell did he go? That's the question Manny is trying to ask, Finally a puff of smoke goes behind Man, and as it clears out Hart is seen.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
What the..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
That's why he's the Escape Artist!

Man turns back around as Hart kicks him in the gut and plants the Big Time! He hooks the leg, but there is no ref thanks to his buddy. Hart rolls over and tries to smack the ref on the head, but that don't work. He shrugs and turns back around, where he goes Back to the Future with a EvenFlow DDT! Manny hooks the leg, but he finds the same problem.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Another fall, but no ref

[- Jimmy Justice -]
He's on Dream Street Steele, Wait, look at this!

The Crowd is starting to get worked up as Manny tries to find out what all the comotion is, then we spot Johnny Chaos racing down the ramp with a chair in hand. Manny turns in the nick of time as Johnny slides into the ring and swings it his way, Manny barely ducks out of the way as the chair cracks Hart right between the eyes! Johnny looks down and smiles not seeming to care, but then Man shoves him from behind, causing Johnny to fall through the ropes and crash into the barricade. Man now covers Hart as the ref magically wakes up and counts the 3!

Winner via Pinfall: Mr. Man
Match Time: 5:24

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Ladies and Gentlemen, The Winner of this match...MR MAN!!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Johnny tried to screw Mr. Man

[- Jimmy Justice -]
but it backfired haha..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
That it did, he won't be happy..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
forget him, Man has got himself a victory!

"Enemy" hits as Man celebrates and heads up the ramp. He smiles over at Johnny as he starts getting up. Man just shakes his head and heads backstage.

Once again back to that room, as it's now Predator

[- Predator -]
when I hear all these people trying to lay claim as the desserving Undisputed Champion, I just laugh. You got a washed up has been, who doesn't know when enough is enough. You got another younger former Champion, who also needs to leave his glory days behind him, Cause he still can't beat me straight up. You got a Choke Artist who's had dozens of more chances then more, and chokes with every attempt. And you got a Samoan Freak who's only undefeated cause he hasn't faced me yet. Look at who I have to carry in this Tag Tournament. and when I carry her to once again become Tag Team Champion next week, It will be clear that I should be named your Undisputed Champion!

Predator gets up and leaves the room as the camera's return to ringside.

"Boom" by POD hits over the PA System which gets a mixed reaction from the crowd as Johnny & Drama step out through a cloud of smoke.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Didn't we just see him a few minutes ago..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
That we did, but now it's time for his own match.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The Following contest is scheduled for One Fall! On his way to the ring, accompanied by his wife, Drama...from Kansas City Missouri, weighing in at 232 pounds, The Extreme One, JOHNNY CHAOS!!

Johnny and Drama continue their way down as Chaos slides into the ring and Drama waits on the outside. Boom begins to fade as "Inside the Fire" By Disturbed soon fills the speakers. Now a chorus of boos fills the arena as Dan Taylor steps out with that ever familar cocky smirk.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
And The Opponent, from Las Vegas California, Weighing in at 240 pounds, The Self Proclaimed Franchise Killer, DAN TAYLOR!!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
There she goes again..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Just get use to it Jimmy...

[- Jimmy Justice -]
I don't have to..

Taylor continues down the ramp and enters the ring. He glances over at Johnny before posing on the turnbukle. He gets back down and the two trade words as the ref calls for the bell.

Johnny Chaos vs Dan Taylor
Chaos & Taylor both just stand there, smirking at eachother. Both are taunting at the other to come get some, but with both doing it, that means neither is moving yet. Finally Taylor slaps Johnny acrossed the face. Chaos holds his cheek and smiles, as he quickly returns a slap of his own. Taylor does the same of holding his cheek and smiling, but this time he decks Johnny with a hard right, sending him to the mat.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
There we go, for a second there I thought we was watching a Diva's Match..

Chaos quickly scrambles to his feet and tries for a spear, but Taylor leaps over, and grabs the back of Johnny's head hitting a modifed backbreaker. He covers but only gets a two count. He drags Johnny back up and flings him into the corner, where he gives him a few hard slaps before taking him to the top rope. Taylor sets up, and delievers a supperplex, he flips over hookin the leg, but Johnny again kicks out. Taylor then tries to grab Johnny back up, but Johnny quickly grabs his legs and locks in the Chaos Effect!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
The Chaos Effect!!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
calm down, geeze..

Taylor fights the pain until he finally does reach the ropes, where the ref has to pull Johnny off. Johnny then backs up and stalks Taylor to get up, as he does Johnny races for a 2nd Spear attempt, that is once again well scouted as Taylor side steps and sends Johnny's shoulder into the ring post, Taylor rolls Johnny up from behind, in which Johnny barely kicks out. Taylor gets back up and awaits Johnny to do the same, as he does he shoots for the Taylor Made, but Johnny ducks out of the way. Johnny grabs Taylor's head and tries for the Extreme MakeOver, but Taylor shoves him off. As Johnny turns back around Taylor goes for the West Coast Cutter, but again Johnny now shoves him off.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Extreme MakeOver and West Coast Cutter well scouted..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Well duh, they're the same thing..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
What are you talking about, they are two completely different moves..with different names, they just look the same..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
No, they look the same cause...ah forget it, nevermind..

Chaos and Taylor both look at eachother, while both are thinking what to do next, they just smack talk. Then Mr. Man walks out on stage with a chair of his own much like Chaos earlier.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Oh come on, what's he doing out here now..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Hey, Johnny messed with his match...it's only fair..

Johnny hasn't seemed to notice yet, until he sees Taylor lookin up the ramp. Johnny looks just as Man slides into the ring. Johnny gets ready for Man to swing. But Man looks at the ref yelling at him, then whacks an un-suspecting Taylor!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
What the hell?!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
I second that..

Johnny is probably the most confused as Man rolls back out and heads up the ramp with a smile as the ref calls for the bell.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Why did he help Johnny, I thought they hated eachother?!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
That's just it, I don't think he did help Johnny....he did that right in front of the ref, purposely.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The Winner of this match, as a Result of a Disqualification...DAN TAYLOR!!

Winner via Disqualification: Dan Taylor
Match Time: 5:37

[- Jonathan Steele -]
See, he costed Johnny another match..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
That Mexican's smarter then I thought haha..

Johnny doesn't like it at all as he's yelling at the ref, The Ref in fear leaves the ring as Man just keeps laughing on stage. Johnny walks to the other side of the ring and yells up at Man. Man just laughs and says to watch out behind him. Johnny, not realizing what he was talking about, turns around. When he does this he wishes he hadn't, cause Taylor had grabbed the chair left by Man, and in frustration of being hit with it he whacks Johnny right between the eyes!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Good lord, what was that for?!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
He didn't like being hit with the chair, so he wanted to return the favor..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
But Man is the one that hit him with it, not Johnny!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Well Johnny is closer...

But Taylor doesn't stop there, he trash talks a laughing Mr. Man on stage, before grabbing Johnny by the hair and delievering a West Coast Cutter smack dab on the Chair!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Now that was uncalled for!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
it probably was, but I ain't mad haha

"Inside The Fire" hits as Taylor smiles down at the damage he caused. He rolls out of the ring and starts up the ramp while Drama rolls into the ring to check on her husband as the camera's go to a commercial.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

eWe Upcoming Events

COMMERCIAL BREAK

:: To Be Continued ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

EWE Unbreakable #3: August 2nd, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE Unbreakable #3: August 2nd, 2008   EWE Unbreakable #3: August 2nd, 2008 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 8:40 pm

As The Camera's return from break "Born Alone, Die Alone" by Lloyd Banks hits as Double D makes his way out on stage.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, on his way to the ring, from Dub C, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 222 pounds...The Original Gangsta, D-DAWG!!!

D-Dawg continues down the ramp and slides into the ring til "Til I Collapse" by Eminem echos over the PA Speakers which gets the crowd to their feet. K~Dawg steps out to a standing ovation as he smiles and points out to the crowd.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
And The opponent, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 225 pounds...Kurtis Porter...K~DAWG!!!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
This will be the battle of the Dawg's..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Real clever Steele, how long did it take you to figure that one out?

KD continues down the ramp as he rolls into the ring, where D wastes no time tackling K~Dawg as the bell rings.

D-Dawg vs Kuris "K~Dawg" Porter
DD stays on KD as he hits several rights and lefts. He grabs KD and locks in a sleeper trying to ware KD out early. After awhile KD is able to get out of it by getting his feet on the bottom rope. The Ref has to tell DD to let go, and even issue a 4 count before he does. DD has firm control of the match for a little bit as he hits the Powertrip, followed abruptly by the OG Sault. KD is able to barely manage getting the shoulder up though. KD then tries to take control for awhile, with a few close falls of his own. KD grabs DD for the Double Underhook piledriver, but DD countes sending KD over his head. DD then goes for the Snitch Killa, but KD also counters, then just like that, nails Da Meat Hook, hookin the leg for the 1...2...3!

Winners via Pinfall: K~Dawg
Match Time: 4:37

"Til I collapse" hits and the crowd cheers as the ref raises K~Dawg's arm.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
and there you have it, the Verteran wins the battle of the Dawg's

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The Winner of this match...Kurtis Porter, K`DAWG!!

Back in the room, yet again as this time it's "The Franchise Killer" Dan Taylor.

[- Dan Taylor -]
I don't give a crap what these other jokers seem to think...did you see what I just did to Johnny Chaos?, a Former World Champion, laid to waste, by yours truely. I just spoke to Stephanie, and next week, I will get my hands on, not the Future, or better yet The Past, The One Time Paper Champion that is Mr. Man. He stuck his nose in my business, and now he will pay. And When I once again, lay waste to another Former World Champion. Stephanie will have no choice, but to name me Your new Undisputed champion. Because I'm Dan Taylor, thats just what I do.

As the Camera's return to ringside Woods is already in the ring as "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne hits over the PA System. The Crowd explodes as Rikku comes skippin out on stage waving at her Rikku-Maniacs.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Semi Finals Match in the Tag Title Tournament! On her way to the ring, from Spira, RIKKU!!

Rikku continues skippin her way down the ramp as she slides into the ring and hops on the turnbukle, where she once again waves to the fans.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
And in the ring, her Tag Team Partner...The Complexion of Perfection, JESSE WOODS!!

Rikku looks over at woods, then "Something Kinda Oooh" by Girls Aloud echos around the arena. The crowd gives a mixed reaction, more cheers, when Christy comes out on stage and eyes Rikku with a smirk.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
And the opponents, first from Kansas City, Missouri...CHRISTY CHAOS!!

Christy continues her way down the ramp eying Rikku the whole way. Rikku just tells her to come on in, but Christy smirks and stays on the outside as her music fades out. Seconds later "Inside the Fire" by Disturbed hits the PA System.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
what the heck is Dan Taylor coming back out for?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
It's not Dan Taylor, they have the same theme..

The Crowd boos as Predator walks out on stage and raises up his arms.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
And her Tag Team Partner, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 320 pounds...THE PREDATOR!!

The Crowd continues to boo as Predator continues down the ramp and joins Christy. They both slide into the ring as the ref calls for the bell.

Tag Tournament Semi-Final
Intergender Tag Match

Predator & Christy Chaos vs Rikku & Jesse Woods
Predator & Woods start the match as both men start circling. Woods charges at Predator, only to be knocked down with a big boot by Predator. Pred smirks as he backs up, Woods staggers his way back up, to recieve a massive clothesline. Pred just smirks then Christy gets the tag. Pred shoots a look over at her, she winks as she steps in and the ref tells him to get on the apron.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well Christy is now in, this is an Intergender Match for those keeping score, the boys can fight the girls.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Well I think they know that considering Christy & Rikku were the only female in their respective matches in the 1st round.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well people could have missed the show last week.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Thats their fault.

Woods pulls himself up, just to laugh at Christy. This seems to happen too much in EWE, but what also seems to happen too much, is when they laugh, they pay, as Christy slaps him hard accrossed the face. She quickly knees him in the gut, then plants a Quick DDT. she covers but he quickly kicks out. Woods gets up and grabs Christy, trying for a power bomb, only to receieve a Headscissors takedown instead. But this move is good, cause when Jesse lands, he lands over by his corner, allowing Rikku to reach in and make the tag.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
And now Rikku is in the match...a Rematch from two weeks ago.

Christy gets up and smirks when she sees Rikku getting in the ring. Christy taunts Rikku to bring it, and she does as she spears Christy down and starts hitting her with a few rights. They both get back up as Rikku tries to Irish whip Christy, but Christy counters and whips Rikku instead. As Rikku comes back off the ropes she leap frogs over Christy then springs off the ropes Carlito Style hitting Christy with an elbow as she turns around.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Rikku lookin to prove two weeks ago was a fluke..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well considering Rikku is a former World Champion, alot of people believe that.

Christy gets back up holding her chin. Rikku smiles and signals her own "bring it" but instead Christy tags Predator as the crowd boos. Predator gets in and smirks at Rikku. Rikku doesn't care, she don't show signs of intimidation. Pred charges at her with a clothesline, but she ducks and hits a reverse neckbreaker. She covers, only getting two count. Rikku gets back up and races up the turnbukle right as pred was getting him, hitting a whisper in the wind. Another cover and another kick out.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
she's gonna need to do more to get a 3 on him.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
That's for certain..

Rikku goes back up top once more, this time lookin for a moonsault. but she spends too much time waving to the fans, to not realize Predator is back up. She leaps, and he catches her in mid air, then slams her brutaly back down to the mat as he hooks the leg for a very near fall as Woods breaks it up. Pred chases Woods back out of the ring then whips Rikku over into his corner. Pred Tags Christy then picks Rikku back up. Pred gives Rikku a back breaker over his knee, as Christy lands with a leg drop from the top rope.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Did I just see that?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
You mean Predator & Christy using a Tag Team Move? ya I thought I was seeing things too.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
They might finally be working out the kinks..

Christy covers as Pred is told to leave. Rikku manages to get the shoulder up though in time. Christy pulls Rikku up by the hair then quickly hits a snap supplex. Christy flips over to hook the leg, but Rikku barely kicks out again. Christy argues with the ref to count faster, Rikku takes this time to drop Christy from behind as she falls on the ropes, 619 position. Rikku then takes the spur of the moment and hits the OverDrive! The crowd explodes as Rikku crawls over and hooks the leg, but at 2 7/8 Predator breaks it up.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Damnit Predator, Rikku almost had it there..

The ref yells at Predator to leave the ring, while he's doing that, Christy pokes Rikku in the eye, then hits the Charismatic Crush! Christy now hooks the leg, but it's now woods who breaks it up in the nick of time. Once again the ref now tells Woods to leave. Rikku and Christy try to re-cooperate as they both pull eachother to their feet with the ropes. As they get up at the same time, they charge and crash in the middle of the ring!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
I love it when Chicks collide!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
You're terrible.

The crowd tries to get behind both girls as they are crawling over to their corner..then Rikku makes the tag to Woods, at the same time so does Christy to Predator. Woods comes in all hyped, until he's leveled with another fearce clothesline by Predator. Rikku gets back up and runs at Pred, but he side steps and throws her to the outside. Pred now looks back over to Woods and sizes him up. As Woods pulls himself back up, Pred grabs him and nails the Brinct of Extinction! Rikku is now up, before she can go in to break the cover, Christy climbs up the turnbukle and sails with a Star Struck on a Standing Rikku! as Pred hooks the leg of Woods to get the 1..2...3!!

Winners via Pinfall: Predator & Christy Chaos
Match Time: 8:47

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Here are your Winners...Predator & Christy Chaos!!

Inside the Fire hits again as Christy joins Pred back in the ring and the ref raises both their arms.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well it seems they are starting to become a team..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
They worked together alot better then they did last week, that's for sure

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Definately, they are a good combo of speed and power...and that combo has landed them in the Tag Title Match next week...but speaking of which..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Who will they be facing? White Tiger & Umaga, or Sanderson & Brutality...that match still to come, tonight!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

EWE WRESTLEMANIA V
Experience the Grandest Stage of them all now on DVD!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As The camera's return from break we see a small table in the ring, Three Championship belts are placed on that table, The International Championship, the X-Division championship, and of course in the center, The Undisputed Championship. To the left of the table is a Podium with a mic, on the front of the podium is the Summer Slam Logo.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to Unbreakable..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Hold on, what the heck is all this in the ring?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Your guess is as good as mine Jimmy..you was here with me when they brought em out..

Suddenly "My Time" echos through the PA System, which causes the fans to get to their feet.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well we oughtta have an explanation soon..

Stephanie continues her way through the curtains to an ovation from the crowd. She continues her way down the ramp and up the stair. She walks down the apron then steps into the ring as she poses for a second with a hand on her hip before heading over to the podium.

[- Stephanie McMahon -]
Last week I informed you all, that these three Titles, the X-Division, International, and Undisputed Titles would be crowned at the biggest event of the Summer..But I didn't tell you how, or who. I even mislead you into thinking, there was going to be more than one match for these titles. I'm sorry for the little tease, but that's not the case, infact there will only be one match at this year's Summer Slam.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
What the, one match?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
That's certainly interesting..

[- Stephanie McMahon -]
See, I have been hearing ever since the start, every week, most especially tonight. All these claims from these Superstars, who think they should be rewarded the Undisputed Championship. But you see, I don't disagree with any of em. They all make fair claims, and good points. Which is why, they will all have the chance..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Woa, did you hear that Steele?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Yes I did, but what does she mean by that?

[- Stephanie McMahon -]
At Summer Slam, we will host a match, for the third time ever..A Match that was orginally created, well by yours truely, when I used it to crown the 1st ever World Heavyweight Champion in EWE History. A Match my father brilliantly used for the 2nd time, to crown a new EWE champion for the chaos brand after Ben walked out of the company. It seems this match is a every two year kind of thing, First done in 2004...then 2006...and now, Summer Slam 2008, The Ultimate Three Phase Challenge!

The Crowd roars as Stephanie smiles.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Holy Crap! The Three Phase Challenge! I only seen the 2nd one back in 06, but it looked good, wish we had one on the A show..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well Law won that one, I remember commentating it..

[- Stephanie McMahon -]
Like I said, the last time this match was done was two years ago, so obviously I need to explain the rules...It's called the Three Phase Challenge for a reason, cause there is three Phases in this match...In Phase One it'll be a Over the Top Rope Battle Royal until 5 Remain, cause this is the kind of Match that uses the whole Roster, except the last one only had the Chaos Brand Roster.

[- Stephanie McMahon -]
when 5 Superstars remain, The Double Stacked Cage is lowered for Phase Two. The Cage is nicely constructed with a gap in the top of the bottom cage leading to the 2nd cage right in the center of the ring. which can be reached with a Ladder that is straped to the wall of the bottom cage. In the top Cage, there is another ladder, already welded into place to get to the top of the structure, but you'll find out about that in a minute. Both Cages are lined with weapons, including that ladder, all over the walls. The 2nd Phase is nothing more than a Hardcore Elimination Match by either Pinfall, or Submission, until Two Remain.

[- Stephanie McMahon -]
After being eliminated a referee is to instruct you to leave the structure and go to the back, when those Two Superstars remain, it's time for the Third & Final Phase. when that Phase begins, the Prize, in this case the Undisputed Championship, is lowered down on a strap to hang right above the top Cage. The Person who can climb to the top of the structure and un-hook the championship is the winner and new Undisputed Champion!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Always an excitting match..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Well that last one was pretty good, and to think, that was with B-Rated Chaos Superstars, imagine if Xplosion ever had one, all A-Rated Stars, it woulda been insane!

[- Stephanie McMahon -]
But there's a difference between this one...and the other two...see those other two, just had the one prize, the World Championship, and the EWE championship the 2nd time around. But this time...Like I said, all three of these titles would be crowned at Summer Slam, and I did just say this would be the only match, so you know what that means right?, That's right all three Titles will be on the line!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Holy Crap! Three Titles, in one match!!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
This match is getting bigger by the second!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
How would that work though? If the Undisputed is the one hanging in the 3rd Phase..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
I'm sure she's about to tell us..

[- Stephanie McMahon -]
I know you wanna know how that can be done, it's quite simple really...see Those 5 Superstars who get to the 2nd Phase, are guranteed to get some kind of reward. The Winner, as mentioned will be your new Undisputed Champion...while the other person to get to the final Phase, will be the #1 Contender...The Last Person to be eliminated in the 2nd Phase, will be your New International champion...the person who is eliminated before them...They will be the #1 Contender to the International Champion...and of course that leaves 5th Place...where 5th Place, the 1st person eliminated in the 2nd Phase, will be named the X-Division Champion!.....And that's about it...the Biggest Party of The Summer 2008...3 New Champions...2 Number One Contenders...1 Match!

The Crowd explodes in approval as "My Time" hits over the PA and Stephanie starts makin her way backstage, but she grabs the Undisputed Title, and leaves the other two. after all this is the only time Steph could carry that title.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
First the Random Partner Tag Title Tournament...now this...this woman is Brilliant, I'm starting to like her in charge..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Well she is a McMahon...what do you expect?

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Apparently you can't know what to expect with her...She's throwing curve ball after curve ball...first a Tournament for the Tag Team Titles, and you don't even pick your partner...now crowning 3 Champions in one Match..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Not to forget 2 Number One Contenders Jimmy.....she said it best...3 New Champions...2 Number One Contenders...1 Match...The Ultimate Three Phase Challenge...I for one can't wait!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Camera's return from break as we see Brutality in the ring getting ready.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The Following contest is tonight's Featured Main Event, and is The Semi Finals of the Tag Team Tournament! In the Ring, Brutality!!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Before the break, Stephanie announced a blockbuster announcement regarding Summer Slam...it's just gonna be huge..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
It sure is, but now it's the Time for the Main Event, this should be good as well..

"Enter Sandman" by Metalica kicks over the PA System and the crowd boos as Sanderson steps out, alone?

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Where's his girls?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
I don't think they wanted to be anywhere near Umaga, and I don't blame em..

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The Partner, from New Orleans, Louisana, weighing in at 260 pounds...The Sandman, Derrick Sanderson!!

Sanderson continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring. then "Welcome To The Jungle" by Guns N Roses kicks and the crowd erupts as White Tiger steps out on the ramp.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
The Opponents, first from Rawlins Wyoming, weighing in at 229 pounds...He is Mr. Money in the Bank...White Tiger!

WT continues his way down the ramp as he rolls into the ring and raises it to the cheering crowd as he smirks over at Sanderson & Brutality.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
In reality, he don't even need to win at Summer Slam...with that briefcase, he has a shot anytime he pleases, as long as it's before WrestleMania 6

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Yea, because he's greedy..

[- Jonathan Steele -]
I wouldn't say that...he just wants to leave a mark untouched by anyone else..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
He's Greedy

Tiger continues to look over at Sanderson & Brutality, then he and everyone else looks over at the entrance when his music cuts and his replaced by the ever so familar drums of umaga. The Crowd instantly boos as Umaga, Estrada, and Rose step out on the stage.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
and his Partner, accompanied by Doxy Rose and Armando Alejandro Estrada, From the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 350 Pounds...The Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga!!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
This is one scary individual..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Armando?

[- Jonathan Steele -]
I was referring to Umaga..

[- Jimmy Justice -]
He kinda looks like one of the guys in 3 Minute Warning...maybe it's just me

Armando & Doxy stand at Ringside as Umaga gets in the Ring by Tiger. Umaga and Tiger stand side by side in one corner, Brutality stands in the opposite with Sanderson on the apron. The fans cheering on their favourite, White Tiger. Estrada yells into Umaga he proceeds to climb from the ring. The ref calls for the bell.

Tag Tournament Semi-Final
White Tiger & Umaga vs Derrick Sanderson & Brutality

[- Jonathan Steele -]
This is for the final, this is for a chance at the Tag titles.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
White Tiger kicking us off against 7 feet 8 inches of Brutality!

Tiger looks at Brutality, to two circling the ring, Tiger looks into the eyes of brutality as he turns slowly, suddenly Sanderson sees his chance and slaps Tiger on the back. The veteran spins and hits a right hand to the jaw of Derrick Sanderson, sending him falling but this allows Brutality to come in from behind, and club the shit outta the legend.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Derrick drew him in, Brutality takes advantage.

Brutality pounds the hell out of Tiger in the corner, with a variety of rights, lefts and forearms until Sanderson gets back onto the apron and makes the tag, he gets in and continues much in the same way, before dragging him out of the corner and hitting a quick snap suplex, he covers but only gets 2.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
2 count there, Sanderson and Brutality have really made a partnership despite not being the most obvious team in the world.

Sanderson grabs the head of Tiger and lifts him up, kicking him in the gut he pulls him in for a twist of fate, but as he spins Tiger pushes him away right into the corner where Umaga stands, and of course Umaga takes his chance and delivers a wicked right hand sending Sanderson crashing!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Big shot by the samoan bulldozer.

Tiger staggers over, still shaken from the assault he took from Brutality and Sanderson, as he steps past Sanderson the youngster grabs Tiger's tights and goes for a sneaky roll up 1...2... Tiger manages to power out. Sanderson gets up and grabs Tiger who is also getting up, they struggle for a moment before Tiger flings Sanderson back across towards Brutality, and then tags in Umaga.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Here comes the bulldozer.

Umaga climbs into the ring and looks directly at Sanderson, who runs at him hitting a clothesline, Umaga doesn't wobble. Sanderson runs to the ropes and comes back hittijng a second clothesline, Umaga once again doesn't move. Sanderson then looks at the bulldozer and seems to step back for a third clothesline, but instead tags Brutality in, a huge roar going up as the two big men look set to square off.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
Umaga took those clotheslines like they were nothing, but here comes the biggest man on the planet, Brutality!

Brutality smirks as he steps in, staring down at Umaga, who isn't phased. The two tea off, Umaga with a right, then brutality over and over again for a good 30 seconds before Umaga wobbles the bigman! He quickly runs back off the ropes and hits a clothesline, Brutality wobbles, Umaga spins around with a quick back kick, once more Brutality wobbles.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
He's not going down

Suddenly from the side of the screen flies White Tiger, leaping from the ropes and grabbing the head of Brutality driving it to the mat with the Struck down! The fans cheer as Tiger gets up and runs grabbing Sanderson and dragging him in.

[- Jimmy Justice -]
The big man is down! Sanderson has no one to save him!

Sanderson, to his credit nails a big right to Tiger rocking him and then one to Umaga, but Tiger quickly hits him back and then Umaga, without a pause for though drives his thumb into the windpipe of the arrogant young man with the Samoan Spike! Sanderson wobbles back, right into the arms of Tiger who locks in a Tiger Snare, putting Sanderson to sleep.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Sanderson is out but Brutality is up!

Brutality rears behind Umaga grabbing him by the hair and lifting him, but the Bulldozer breaks free, Brutality grabs Umaga again but a right hand breaks his grip. Umaga runs back and is joined by white tiger in a double Shoudler block. Brutality gets up quickly bt a big spinning back kcik to his gut sends him doubling over, Tiger quickly grabs him and nails a double-underhook DDT. Umaga climbs out of the ring.

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Tiger and Umaga are working as a unit.

Umaga climbs the ropes, Sanderson slowly climbs into the ring and goes to attack White Tiger, he catches him and hits a big suplex, sending him landing onto his own partner, before Umaga flies from the top rope and hits a huge headbutt on them both!

[- Jimmy Justice -]
AIR-SAMOA!

Sanderson is rolled off by Tiger, Umaga pins brutality, 1...2...3!

[- Jonathan Steele -]
Umaga and Tiger are in the final!

Winners via Pinfall: White Tiger & Umaga
Match Time: 10:24

Umaga gets to his feet screaming in Samoan as his theme hits the ref raises his arm for a second, but soon lets go when Umaga goes to hit him.

[- Jennifer Sparks -]
Here are your winners, Umaga and White Tiger!

Umaga looks down at the outcold Brutality, as the scene cuts.

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: K~DAWG
2: DAN TAYLOR
3: WHITE TIGER
4: UMAGA
5: PREDATOR

:: Copyright eWe Unbreakable 2008 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

EWE Unbreakable #3: August 2nd, 2008
Page 1 of 1