Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[#62] EWE Uprising: December 19th, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

[#62] EWE Uprising: December 19th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: [#62] EWE Uprising: December 19th, 2010   [#62] EWE Uprising: December 19th, 2010 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 10:03 pm

DATE: December 19th, 2010

VENUE: Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome The Target Center - Minneapolis, Minnesota

THEME: "Undead" by Hollywood Undead

BROADCAST TEAM: Jonathan Steele & Jimmy Justice

RP TURNOUT: 21 RPs

RECOVERY STATUS Original Results (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT:

DUSTIN: Gauntlet & Summaries

JAY: 2nd Chance Elimination Chamber

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Dead Vs. Mr. Jobber
[For all intensive purposes Dead looks to be either literally dead or highly drugged out of his mind as he comes to the ring in a daze. Mr. Jobber sees this, puts down his bottle of Jim Beam and Schoolboy's him seven seconds into the match. ]

WINNER AT 0:07: MR. JOBBER

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Brandon Hardy Vs. Officer Ken Tyson
[A surprisingly strong reaction greets Officer Ken Tyson as he comes to the ring against Brandon Hardy. In the early going we see Tyson take the fight to Hardy, bringing him down with a variety of hand-to-hand combat moves coupled with submission techniques. Hardy's slight experience edge play key as Tyson misses a Missile Dropkick near the five-minute point leading to a short burst of offense by Hardy which includes a near decapitating standing dropkick. The offense is short-lived, however, as his own lack of experience is showcased when he botches a Tope attempting to nail Tyson on the outside of the ring. From the eight-minute point on the match is all Tyson.]

[The finish of the match and one of the highlights of the night is Tyson stunning Hardy with the "Spike Strip" and suddenly running up the ropes in the corner and coming back with "Police Brutality" almost literally breaking the young Brandon Hardy nearly in half. One three count later and we have an impressive debut for the newcomer.]

YOUR WINNER AT 11:41: OFFICER KEN TYSON

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Snake Vs. Chris Warren
[A rousing set of boos greet both of this wrestlers especially from their respected races in the audience. In a match that was coupled with a combination of hatred and anger, Snake and Chris Warren tore into each other like wild dogs. Chris used his speed to take the early advantage with a mixture of Asiatic thrusts which stunned the slower Snake. A false finish occurred when Chris locked in a Kimora Armbar and thought he got the win but Snake was able to get his free arm under the bottom rope. At 2:11, Snake got his first true offensive move of the night in when he clocked Chris from behind with a double-arm sledge which sent the younger man out of the ring.]

[The next few minutes was a power display from the Hall-of-Famer as Snake press slammed Chris from the outside and back into the ring. Snake followed this up with a devastating array of suplexes and clotheslines culminating with a Powerbomb in the center of the ring. A shoulder up at two and an argument with the ref gave Chris time to recover and counter a wild running big boot from Snake with a quick duck under and a DDT. With both men down at the 10:10 mark, the referee began the count.]

[Snake was the first to his feet and went to lock his opponent in a modified Single-Leg Boston Crab. Chris seems to have been playing possum and jumps up with a kick to Snake's jaw which sends the bigger man into the corner. Chris followed this in with a running shoulder block and attempted to Monkey Flip him out of the corner. Snake was just too strong for this and held on to Chris and pulled him back up before throwing him OVER his own head. Chris landed awkwardly on the top turnbuckle and Snake capitalized with a huge Belly-To-Back Suplex from the top to Warren. Warren landed badly and Snake laughed aloud motioning that he was going to go to the top.]

[At 14:03 Snake leaped with the Drive-By only to eat knees as somehow Chris was able to block against the Frog Splash. Again both men were down and hurt as the angry and frenzied crowd continued to prod both of them. Both men get up at nearly the same time and begun to exchange blows in the middle of the ring. Snake took the advantage with his strength and managed to slam Chris back into the corner. He followed this up with a charge in but Chris moved and Snake went in chest first. Chris takes the advantage and nails an End Game out of the corner but is unable to pin. He instead rolls to his side and begins to lock in the Trigger to make Snake tap and to add insult to injury. Amazingly, Snake is able to keep his senses enough to lock his arms into his side and Chris just begins to pound on the back of Snake's head.]

[Our finish comes as Snake begins to get back to his feet as Chris decides to scale the top. As Snake gets up Chris leaps in a cross body but is caught by Snake. Snake lifts him up like he is going to slam him but Chris manages to escape down Snake's back in a Sunset Flip. Snake goes over and Chris is able to get the 3 count in a shocking finish to a very good match.]

WINNER AT 22:00: CHRIS WARREN

The lights dim in the arena as a promo video for the upcoming EWE Tag Gauntlet begins to air. The crowd buzzes as we are shown pieces ranging from all of the participants in the match as well as a brief history of the title during it's movement in 2010. The promo ends with a shot of the banner for the match.

[Jonathan Steele] Well it's all come down to this... A tag gauntlet to determine who rightfully should be the EWE Tag-Team Champions! I don't know about you Jimmy but I think this is going to be exciting.

[Jimmy Justice] For once in your pathetic life you and I are going to agree on something Steele. Yeah, I think this is going to be a lot of fun to watch especially considering who is going to be squaring off in the event.

[Jonathan Steele] On top of the prominent tag-teams involved in this match such as the Hardyz, the Jobber Squad and Cryme Tyme, we also have Several ex-champions involved in this match including Sean Lewis, Edge and Christian, Dutch Clark and of course the current champions DX. Got a favorite?

[Jimmy Justice] Smart money is on the champions considering they get to sit on their asses until the end of the match. It's tough to pick a winner in this since you don't know where anyone is going to be coming out in the order of the match. With that being said I stick with the smart money and say DX retains the gold.

[Jonathan Steele] There hasn't been a Tag Gauntlet for the Gold since Summerslam 2005 when Triple H and Jack Michaels entered at number 4 in the match and lasted through 7 teams personally beating the Divas of Destruction 2, Hollywood Blondes Mark 1, Team Angle and eventually Johnny Chaos and Venom.

[Jimmy Justice] How the hell do you remember all of this?

[Jonathan Steele] Uh... I don't know.

[Jimmy Justice] Big shocker.

Back in the ring Jennifer Sparks steps into center with a microphone.

[Jennifer Sparks] It is now time for the Tag Gauntlet for the EWE Tag-Team Championship!!!

The crowd pops.

[Jennifer Sparks] The rules to this match are simple. Two teams will start the match with a new team replacing an eliminate one as needed. Teams will be drawn in random order with the exception of our current champions who will be coming in last. Whoever is left at the end will be crowned the EWE Tag-Team CHAMPIONS!!! Introducing first the team who drew number one...

IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND... I'M THE FIRST IN LINE... IF I'M STILL FREE... TAKE A CHANCE ON ME!!!

We hear a smattering of cheers and boos as The Jobber Squad emerges from the locker room area. They are both attired in "Jensen is #1" T-Shirts with "The Industry Security Force" put on the back. They high five each other and head towards the ring.

[Jennifer Sparks] At a combined weight of 350 lbs... THE JOBBER SQUAD!!!

[Jonathan Steele] And out comes the Jobber Squad full of... Energy?

[Jimmy Justice] What the hell is up with those shirts?

[Jonathan Steele] They are The Industry's security force now according to them.

[Jimmy Justice] Does Mr. Jensen know that?

The Jobbers slide into the ring and begin to do vigorous stretches exercises as the crowd just laughs.

[Jimmy Justice] Okay... Jennifer really needs to announce the next team so we can get these clowns out of here.

[Jennifer Sparks] And the second team...

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!!!

From the back come Edge and Christian who seems to be arguing with each other over the chorus of boos from the fans.

[Jimmy Justice] All right!!! The true enforcers for Mr. Jensen!

[Jonathan Steele] But what are they arguing about tonight Jimmy?

[Jimmy Justice] I'm not their keeper... How the hell should I know that?

[Jennifer Sparks] At a combined weight of 485 lbs... They are the former EWE Tag-Team Champions... EDGE AND CHRISTIAN!!!

The two continue arguing as they make their way to the ringside area. Christian keeps pointing at his wrist and then to the arena as Edge just shrugs him off.

[Jonathan Steele] It would appear that Christian is upset about Edge being a no-show all week!

[Jimmy Justice] Come on guys... Get it together huh??? You got titles to win!

The two continue arguing as eventually Edge shoves Christian. Christian looks down in disbelief and slaps Edge straight across the mouth!

[Jonathan Steele] Christian just slapped Edge!!!

[Jimmy Justice] Oh this is not good...

Christian quickly exit's the ring and begins heading up the walkway as Edge just stares at him in disbelief. The referee begins yelling at Christian to return to the ring as the bell sounds.

-MATCH FOUR-
-EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP-
GAUNTLET MATCH
Entry #?: The Hardy Boyz (Matt & Jeff Hardy)
Entry #?: The Jobber Squad (Dustin & Jay Jobber)
Entry #?: Cryme Tyme (JTG & Shad Gaspard)
Entry #?: Edge & Christian
Entry #?: Sean Lewis & Blue Panther
Entry #?: Dutch Clark & Chris Warren
Entry #7: D-Generation X (Triple H & Shawn Michaels)(c)

[Jonathan Steele] Christian has apparently abandoned Edge and this match has officially started!!!

[ Jay and Dustin look at each other in the ring and quickly come up behind Edge while his back is still turned with the ref who are both staring at Christian. Dustin drops down and delivers a SICKENING two-handed sledge low blow to Edge which cringes just about every male in the audience. Edge drops to his knees in pain as Jay quickly boots him in the side of the head. ]

[Jonathan Steele] EDGE IS DOWN!!!

[Jimmy Justice] This is ridiculous Steele!!! The Jobber Squad just destroyed Edge's chances of ever having kids!!!

[ The ref turns back around as Dustin and Jay look at each other in shock that they actually have an advantage in the match. They quickly begin to put the boots to Edge who is still covering his groin protectively. The two back away as Edge crawls towards the center of the ring and attempts to pick himself up. Suddenly Dustin runs from the opposite corner and hits a stiff running clothesline of the point of Edge's chin otherwise known as "JOBBINATION!!!" The crowd is literally in a stunned shock as the former Heavyweight Champion slumps to the ground out cold. ]

[Jonathan Steele] I never thought I'd say this but Dustin Jobber has laid out the former Heavyweight Champion!!!

[ Dustin stares at his arm in disbelief then up at his brother apparently unsure of what to do next. Dustin suddenly snaps to and quickly points to the corner and Jay nods before climbing the ropes and perching himself on the top. As always Jay stumbles on the top attempting to do a splash. Through absolute freak chance he manages to catch his balance and leaps off connecting with the HAIL THE SUPER SPLASH PIN!!! The referee is quick to get down and counts the 1.....2.....3!!! ]

[Jonathan Steele] The Jobber Squad has just eliminated Edge and Christian!!!

[Jimmy Justice] I just realized... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS!!!

[ The Jobber Squad both stand up and pump their fists as the crowd goes into a frenzy. Edge is ushered out by the refs . ]

IT'S CRYME TYME!!!

[ Jay and Dustin look at each other upset at the interruption to their celebration as Cryme Tyme emerges from the back. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Cryme Tyme in the house!!!

[Jimmy Justice] My god you're white.

[ They dance around at the top of the stage about to hit the ring when suddenly a team not entered into the gauntlet comes from the back. The Boys in Blue come out and crush the spines in of Cryme Tyme with their nightsticks much to the dislike of the audience. ]

[Jonathan Steele] What is this??? Tyson and Starr aren't even in this match!

[Jimmy Justice] Cryme Tyme is being paid some hard time now!!!

[ From the ring the Jobber Squad just watches as the cops beat the ever living bejesus out of Cryme Tyme. After they finish both Gaspard Brothers lie motionless on the ramp and they both spit in the general vicinity. The referee has no choice but to begin making the count as the Boys in Blue walk back towards the dressing room. ]

[Jonathan Steele] This is grotesquely unfair for Cryme Tyme! They were blindsided!!!

[Jimmy Justice] Them's the breaks Steele. Wait... Is the referee counting?

[ Back in the ring the ref counts a ten count ELIMINATING Cryme Tyme from the gauntlet. ]

[Jonathan Steele] My god Jimmy!!! On paper that means the Jobber Squad has eliminated TWO teams from this gauntlet!

[Jimmy Justice] Un-freaking-believable...

[ Jay and Dustin look at each other again and begin to dance and celebrate like party boys to their newly acquired quasi-winning streak. The crowd is actually really behind them until the HARDY BOYZ music hit's the loudspeaker. The crowd pops as the Hardyz emerge from the back and play to the crowd. ].

[Jonathan Steele] Entrant number 4 appears to be the Hardyz and they look pumped!!!

[ The Hardyz rush the ramp slide in and begin to run towards The Jobbers who both slide out of the ring quickly. The Hardyz look at each other and then Suicide Plancha over the top and connect with the two Jobber Squad members to a huge pop. The begin to beat the two Jobbers down on the outside of the ring as the crowd goes crazy. ]

[Jonathan Steele] The Hardyz are here to go to town!!!

[Jimmy Justice] I hope they do it fast Steele... These Jobbers need to get the hell out of here. I can't believe they are even still in this match!

[ Matt and Jeff pick up the Jobbers and hit tandem dropkicks which launches Dustin over the announce table and Jay into the second row. Matt goes after Jay and tries to grab him but Jay grabs a Hotdog and slams it into Matt's face. He follows this up with a coke, a beer and a pretzel and tries to hit the finale with a giant bucket of popcorn. Matt counters the food onslaught with a elbow to Jay's head which sprawls him back over the guardrail and next to his brother. The Jobbers are slow to pull themselves up and when they do the Hardyz slam both their heads into the announce table. They bounce off and to the ground as the crowd still roars it's approval. ]

[Jimmy Justice] The Jobbers just spilled my soda damn it!!!

[ The Hardyz grab the Jobbers and pick them back up to toss them both back in the ring as the ref tries to restore order. He grabs Matt and Jay and points them to the outside as Jeff begins to throw punches at Dustin. Dustin tries to get away for a tag but Jeff brings him back and nails a quick back suplex. He goes for a pin. 1.....2.....Shoulder up.]

[Jonathan Steele] Long two count!

[Jimmy Justice] Did a Jobber actually manage to kick out of something??? Amazing.

[ Jeff picks Dustin back up and looks to tag his brother but Dustin sticks a thumb into Jeff's eye. Jeff grabs his face as Dustin attempts a kick to the groin but Jeff catches he. He launches Dustin's foot and, as he spins around, nails him with a vicious right hand. He backs Dustin into the corner and punches him down before going back to the opposite corner. He rushes Dustin who instinctively falls to the ground and Jeff slams hard into the turnbuckle. He bounces off and trips over Dustin and collapses to the mat. Dustin looks around and tries pulling himself up as Jeff gets back up and pulls Dustin up by the hair. Dustin shockingly ducks a punch and hooks him with the dreaded SMALL PACKAGE!!!1.....2.....3!!!]

[Jimmy Justice] Wait! What the hell just happened here Steele???

[Jonathan Steele] Dustin just hooked his finisher which, believe it or not, is a Small Package!

[Jimmy Justice] But... They... I... NO WAY.

[Jonathan Steele] Yes way! The Jobber Squad has advanced yet again!!!

[ Jeff gets up and looks around absolutely confused as he and Matt are arguing with the ref who points them to the back. Jay gets back into the ring to help his brother up and the two of them take a second to catch their breath as the crowd goes crazy with approval. A "Jobber Squad" chant breaks outs and Jay and Dustin look around physically hurt but appreciative. The angle changes to that of the back where Michael Jensen sits at a monitor watching the match on the screen. He doesn't look thrilled but he is flanked by Big Show and Khali and turns to the Show. He pulls him down and whispers into his ear to which Big Show looks confused but nods. Back in the ring the two Jobbers begin to dance again to the chant but they are interrupted by...]

I WANT THIS S*** FOREVER...

[ The crowd cheers hard as the returning Blue Panther emerges from the back flanked by Sean Lewis. Pyro blows off as the Jobber Squad in the ring stop dancing and hang their heads in mutual despair. ]

[Jimmy Justice] I think it's safe to say that the Jobber Squad's luck has officially run out Steele.

[Jonathan Steele] Two Hall-of-Famers coming to the ring and the Jobbers are in trouble!

[ Sean Lewis continues to play to the crowd as Blue Panther begins to come to the ringside area with a very smug look on his face. He points into the ring where Jay and Dustin talk to each other, trying to figure out their next move. Panther feints jumping into the ring and both Dustin and Jay back off, obviously intimidated. Suddenly the music is cut and from the back emerges Big Show and Khali who grab the oblivious Sean Lewis and begin to hammer him into the steel ramp! ]

[Jonathan Steele] Khali and Big Show??? What are these two beasts doing out here?

[Jimmy Justice] Wow Steele... I actually think that Jensen is trying to help the Jobber Squad bring some gold back to the Industry!

[Jonathan Steele] Does he even consider them part of the Industry?

[Jimmy Justice] Apparently so!

[ Panther turns around just in time to see Khali and Big Show wrap their hands around Sean's throat and CHOKETOSS him off of the ramp and through a pile of electrical equipment down below. Sparks fly and the crowd is in shock as Khali and Big Show begin walking towards the ring. ]

[Jonathan Steele] OH MY GOD!!!

[Jimmy Justice] Well Sean always wanted to be electric eh Steele?

[Jonathan Steele] Lewis needs medical attention!

[ Panther looks up at these two giants and looks like he is about to rush up the ramp to fight when suddenly he is blindsided by Dustin and Jay Jobber. Dustin nails him with a knee to the groin and Jay manages to nail a quick jump kick to the side of his head which knocks Panther into the ring. Towards the middle of the ramp Khali and Big Show just watch as EMTs rush to Sean's aid. ]

[Jonathan Steele] It's two on one and the Jobber Squad is taking the advantage!

[Jimmy Justice] Sean Lewis... Electric... I'm priceless...

[Jonathan Steele] WILL YOU SHUT UP???

[ Back in the ring Panther is taking a two on one assault for about five seconds until he unleashes a ferocious right hook that absolutely drops Dustin. Jay throws a wild haymaker to which Panther ducks and he grabs Jay from behind. He looks like he is going to attempt a Neckbreaker but is stopped when Dustin sticks a thumb in his eye. Panther covers up and Dustin lowers a shoulder into Panther which drives him back into the ropes. Dustin looks like he is going to try and capitalize but the referee stops him and points him out of the ring. ]

[Jimmy Justice] What is the referee doing?

[Jonathan Steele] This is not a handicap match Jimmy... And what do you care? You just were saying you wanted the Jobbers out of there!

[Jimmy Justice] Hey if Jensen wants it... Then I want it. LETS GO JOBBER SQUAD!

[ Dustin argues as Jay is quick to come over and hit a forearm to the side of Panther's head. He goes for a second which is absorbed as is a third and a fourth. At this point the crowd is cheering for Panther as Jay begins to beg off towards the ropes. Panther rushes him and BLASTS him with a bomb like elbow to chest which knocks the air out of him and jettisons him into the corner. He bounces off and Panther does a go behind and delivers a DEVISTATING release German Suplex to Jay which folds him end-over-end and slides him out of the ring. ]

[Jonathan Steele] I think Jay Jobber's spine might be broken after that Suplex!

[ Jay twitches outside on the concrete floor as Panther appears to be considering a tope out of the ring. Before he can though Dustin Jobber gets back up to his feet and hit's a quick knee to Panther's spine which drives him into the corner. Dustin turns around and raises his arm signaling like his going to attempt another Jobbination clothesline but Panther simply explodes out of the corner and spears Dustin into the mat. Dustin gasps for air as Panther signals he's going to end it. He goes towards the ropes and begins to scale. ]

[Jonathan Steele] This miracle story of the Jobber Squad is about to come to an end if Panther can connect here!

[ As he climbs we see Khali and Big Show begin to once again walk towards the ringside area. Panther sees this and stops on the second rope trying to figure out what the two big men are doing. Panther shouts at them as Dustin slowly gets back up to his feet. He is woozy from lack of air and stumbles into the ropes. Panther loses his balance and tumbles OUT OF THE RING and collapses next to Jay Jobber on the arena floor. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Panther just made a huge error and now he's down!

[Jimmy Justice] What an idiot Steele... He was too focused on the big men and now he is in pain.

[Jonathan Steele] Big Show and Khali just destroyed his partner!

[Jimmy Justice] Not my problem.

[ The referee begins the ten count as Panther struggles to gain his bearings on the outside. Back in the ring Dustin has fallen to his knees and is gasping from breath as the referee's count continues. 1.....2.....3.....4.....5.... Panther begins to stir and actually gets up as Big Show and Khali just stay on the ramp. In the ring Dustin has gotten back up to his feet but falls back into the referee who struggles to hold him up and continue his count. 6.....7.....8..... Panther is back up and tries to slide back into the ring but Jay has a death grip around his ankles. The referee doesn't see this as he gets to 9..... Panther stomps Jay off and is just about on the apron when we hear 10!!! ]

[Jonathan Steele] Blue Panther has been counted out of this match!!!

[Jimmy Justice] What a brilliant move by Jay Jobber!!! GO JOBBER SQUAD!

[Jonathan Steele] You are such a sell-out.

[Jimmy Justice] Get bent Steele.

[ Panther jumps back into the ring and begins to rush Dustin who hides behind the referee. The referee stands his ground and points the back saying something about suspension if Panther doesn't leave the ring. Panther looks absolutely livid as Big Show and Khali are now at the ringside area. Blue Panther looks over at them as the two big men grab steel chairs and a small army of security emerge from the back. Panther shakes his fists in rage and spits at the two big men as he leaves the ring into the waiting hands of security. Security struggles to hold him back as Big Show and Khali just laugh. Back in the ring Dustin slumps into the corner just as Jay is pulling himself back up to the ring apron. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Panther is hot and I don't blame him!

[Jimmy Justice] Security is saving his life right now Steele. If he went after Khali and Big Show... He'd be leaving Minnesota in a body bag.

[ Dustin and Jay look much worse for the wear back in the ring when suddenly... ]

HE'S THE COWBOY... OF THE MODERN DAY!!!

[ The crowd comes absolutely unglued as EWE Champion "The Irish Fury" Dutch Clark emerges from the back with Chris Warren. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Say good night Jobber Squad! HERE COMES DUTCH CLARK!!!

[Jimmy Justice] Our EWE Champion and the former Alpha Male... But look at what they have to go through first!

[ In the ring the Jobbers begin to sob to themselves in obvious fear as the two men begin to walk down the ramp but stop when they see Big Show and Khali standing with chairs and sadistic looks on their faces. ]

[Jimmy Justice] That's right... Let's see your buddy get through this one Steele!

[ Dutch unbuckles the EWE title around his waist and tosses to the side as he turns to Chris and the music dies. He whispers something to him and suddenly takes off in a dead sprint leaving Chris behind. The crowd goes insane as Dutch ducks a wild chair shot from Khali which hits Big Show. Big Show falls to his knees stunned and Dutch capitalizes by nailing Khali with a right hand. He kicks away both chairs and begins to fight both big men as Warren is quick to follow. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Dutch is taking it to them both and here comes his partner!!!

[ Chris nails a multitude of shots on the downed Big Show before using the opportunity to rush to the ring. Dutch looks at him confused but continues his assault on Khali on the outside. ]

[Jonathan Steele] What is Warren doing???

[Jimmy Justice] He has a match Steele... Dutch instigated this on his own you know.

[Jonathan Steele] But... He is leaving Dutch to fight alone!

[Jimmy Justice] Meh... He HAS a match to fight Steele.

[ In the ring Warren rushes the Jobber Squad and begins to lay in punches to the two men as Dutch is still trying to fight, now two-on-one, on the outside. Even the odds are too much for the EWE Champ as Khali and Big Show begin to pummel him on the outside. The crowd begins to chant for Warren who seemingly ignores it as he plants Dustin Jobber with a single-arm DDT and pulls up in an armbar as Jay struggles to pull him off. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Chris needs to help Dutch!

[Jimmy Justice] Dutch needs to help himself! They are partners to win tag gold and NOT to fight the Industry.

[ Back in the ring the referee is trying to restore order as Jay has pulled Chris off but received a short-clothesline for his trouble. On the outside Dutch is taking a horrific beating now as Khali holds him in a choke and Big Show is head butting him from behind. Suddenly someone has seen enough as DX flies from the back and rushes to Dutch's aid ]

[Jimmy Justice] DX??? They aren't in the match yet Steele!

[Jonathan Steele] No but someone has to help Dutch!!!

[ HBK and HHH slam into the two big men and begin to brawl with them at the ringside area as Dutch stumbles to regain himself. Back in the ring Warren PLANTS Jay Jobber with a Piledriver and goes for a pin. 1.....2..... Dustin kicks Chris in the ribs and that breaks the count. Chris gets back up as Dustin attempts a kick to the groin. Chris catches it, swings him around and locks arms with Dustin. He leans back and hooks in the TRIGGER near the corner ropes. The crowd chants like crazy as Dustin screams for mercy as Chris pulls harder and harder. ]

[Jimmy Justice] NO! Someone needs to help Dustin like right now!!!

[ The ref asks Dustin if he wants to quit. Dustin looks like he is about to but the nearly dead Jay Jobber manages to point to the ropes from the prone position to show that Dustin's foot is underneath the bottom rope. Dustin screams that he quits as the ref breaks Chris's grip on him. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Dustin Jobber just quit! The Jobber Squad has been eliminated from this match!

[Jimmy Justice] Wait a second... I think Dustin got to the ropes!

[ Warren raises his hands in victory as Jay and Dustin lay prone in the ring. Chris finally turns his attention back to the outside of the ring where Dutch has rejoined the fray as he and DX are bashing the Big Show and Khali. Back in the ring the referee is telling the timekeeper the match is continuing and begins a ten count on Chris on the outside. Chris runs down and grabs one of the discarded steel chairs and begins swinging it like a mad-man clocking Big Show and Khali... And then HBK and HHH!!! ]

[Jonathan Steele] What the hell did Warren do that for???

[Jimmy Justice] He is trying to get the advantage on their next opponent!

[ Dutch looks at Chris in shock and begins to yell at him on the outside as Chris just shrugs and makes a belt motion around his waist. He steps over the knocked-out HHH, picks up the now bleeding and semi-conscious HBK and rolls him into the ring as the referee's count reaches 10. ]

[Jonathan Steele] My god Jimmy... You were absolutely correct! Dustin made the ropes and now Warren and Clark have been eliminated by count-out!!!

[ Chris looks in shock at the referee and then back at Dutch who just shakes his head in absolutely and utter disgust at him partner. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Dutch Clark is not a happy man right now Jimmy!

[Jimmy Justice] Serves him right! He should have been fighting the match and not Big Show and Khali!

[Jonathan Steele] How could he when they were blocking the ring???

[Jimmy Justice] I've said it once and I will say it again... NOT MY PROBLEM.

[ Dutch turns around and returns up the ramp past the carnage obviously angry. Warren stares at the chair in his hands and tosses it away cursing aloud. He walks past the carnage of bodies and returns to the back as well as in the ring the bloody and bashed HBK slowly gets to his feet. He struggles to hold on to the rope as behind him the also damaged Jobber Squad has managed to get up to their feet. Dustin and Jay stumble to HBK and manage to grab him weakly. They position him in the middle of the ring and go to opposite corners. They come running off with the last of their energy and deliver a tandem finisher to HBK. Dustin connects with a Running Chopblock as Jay leaps and nails a Flying Shouldertackle which blasts HBK into a back flip. The crowd, the referee, the ring crew and everyone else at home is stunned into silence as Dustin and Jay look up and realize they actually connected with their tag-team finisher. ]

[Jonathan Steele] They hit it... They actually hit it.

[Jimmy Justice] What was it???

[Jonathan Steele] They call it... "We Win."

[ Dustin and Jay look at each other in shock as finally Dustin drops down and hooks a leg. 1.....2.....3!!! ]

[Jonathan Steele] I don't believe it...

[Jimmy Justice] The Jobber Squad are the new champions? Really?

[ Dustin weakly gets up with Jay's help and the two look around absolutely confused as the referee holds up their hands. ]

[Jennifer Sparks] Your winners... And NEW EWE Tag-Team Champions... Dustin and Jay Jobber... THE JOBBER SQUAD!!!

The duo are handed the belts as suddenly we see Michael Jensen appear at the top of the ramp. He begins to clap slowly as the rest of the audience begins to clap as well. Jay is the first to realize the truth of what has happened as he suddenly jumps up into his brother's arms as "Take a Chance on Me" begins to blare over the loudspeaker!!! The crowd begins to cheer louder and faster as the Jobber Squad celebrate in the ring.

[Jonathan Steele] Ladies and gentlemen... You are witnessing the two most unlikely champions in the HISTORY of EWE.

[Jimmy Justice] I am shocked Steele. The Jobber Squad are our new champions.

The crowd goes into a frenzy as the brothers pose with the belts. Another "Jobber Squad" chant breaks out and the two brothers dance, albeit slowly and in much, much pain.

[Jimmy Justice] Steele... I have to say something that is just shocking. These two guys have fans somehow and these two went the total distance here tonight. Edge and Christian... Cryme Tyme... The Hardy Boyz... Blue Panther and Sean Lewis... Dutch Clark and Chris Warren... DX... THEY BEAT THEM ALL! How is that even possible?

[Jonathan Steele] I don't know Jimmy but I think for now all we can is say congratulations to the JOBBER SQUAD!!!

IT'S TIME AGAIN...
30 ENTER...
ONLY ONE SURVIVES..
WHO WILL HEADLINE WRESTLEMANIA SEVEN?!?!
AS THE SOLE SURVIVOR!!

EWE PRESENTS SOLE SURVIVOR!
LIVE JANUARY 23RD 2011, AND ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!!

To Be Continued

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

[#62] EWE Uprising: December 19th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [#62] EWE Uprising: December 19th, 2010   [#62] EWE Uprising: December 19th, 2010 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 10:03 pm

DATE: December 19th, 2010

VENUE: Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome The Target Center - Minneapolis, Minnesota

THEME: "Undead" by Hollywood Undead

BROADCAST TEAM: Jonathan Steele & Jimmy Justice

RP TURNOUT: 21 RPs

RECOVERY STATUS Original Results (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT:

DUSTIN: Gauntlet & Summaries

JAY: 2nd Chance Elimination Chamber

PART TWO

The camera's fade back to ringside where we see The Elimination Chamber sitting level with the ring, with the front doors still open and Jennifer Sparks, as well as a referee standing inside the ring. The Bell suddenly rings, getting some cheers.

[Jennifer Sparks] The Following Contest is tonight's featured Main Event, and it is the 2nd Chance Elimination Chamber Match for the EWE Undisputed Championship!

The crowd cheers as Jennifer smiles.

[Jennifer Sparks] In this match, all six superstars will start the match, when a superstar is pinned or submits, they will be locked inside one of the 4 glass chambers. After the 5th elimination occurs, the 4 glass chambers will be unlocked and the Second Chance round will begin. Once a Superstar is pinned or submits for a 2nd time, they are officially eliminated from the match. If at any time the survivor from the previous round is pinned or submits, they will be placed into a Chamber waiting for only one superstar to remain. The last person left, after the other 5 competitors have been eliminated two times, will be the winner and your new EWE Undisputed Champion!

[Jonathan Steele] Certainly one of my favorite EWE Creations.

[Jimmy Justice] I wouldn't call it a creation, more like a Modification. Barbed Wire Ladder, Three Phase Challenge, Sole Survivor, those are creations.

[Jonathan Steele] Isn't Sole Surivor pretty much a modification from the Royal Rumble?

[Jimmy Justice] Not really, other than having 30 people involved, that's pretty much the only thing in common, ya some eliminations occur over the top rope, but not all. Sole Survivor is definatlety a complete different match.

[Jonathan Steele] Why are we talking about it so much?

[Jimmy Justice] I don't know you started it, maybe since it's our next Pay Per View we're trying to subliminally hype it.

"I'm the Champ" By Ghostface Killa hits over the PA System drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd. Spider emurges from the curtains looking ready to go.

[Jennifer Sparks] Introducing first, from Toronto Ontario Canada...weighing in at 235 Pounds....SPIDER!!

Spider continues down the ramp and up the steps. Spider enters the Chamber and then the ring where he poses up on the turnbukle. He gets down just as his music fades out..

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
WE'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

"Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses continues as White Tiger steps through the curtains, to a chorus of boos, which causes him to just smirk.

[Jennifer Sparks] From Rawlins Wyoming...weighing in at 229 pounds....WHITE TIGER!!

WT continues down the ramp, still getting booed, as he enters the chamber and the ring. Tiger poses on the opposite turnbukle of Spider before hoping down, Tiger glances over at a podium in front of the Announce Table, which has a red velvet cloth ontop of it.

[Jonathan Steele] White Tiger just eyed the Undisputed Championship, that is underneath that vevet cloth ontop of the podium.

[Jimmy Justice] Cause he knows it's about to be his...not unless the World Champ has something to say about it though.

[Jonathan Steele] Or the EWE, International & All American..

[Jimmy Justice] They don't matter..

"The Kill" by 30 Second To Mars hits causing the crowd to shift into cheers. Benjamin Ryan steps out through the curtains with the All American Title draped over his shoulder.

[Jennifer Sparks] From Baton Rouge, Louisiana..weighing in at 167 Pounds....He is the EWE All American Champion...BENJAMIN RYAN!!

Benjamin continues down the ramp and enters the chamber. As Benjamin gets in the ring he raises up the All American Title, which the crowd cheers and takes pictures. Benjamin hands the title over to the referee, who hands it to another ref on the outside and places it at the time keeper's table.

[Jonathan Steele] One of four titles that enter here with owners, leave without one.

[Jimmy Justice] Johnny Chaos is getting an upgrade....or White Tiger is coming with nothing or going home with big gold...it's one of those two, I gurantee it.

[Jonathan Steele] Of course you do..

"The Catalyst" by Linkin Park hits over the PA system, causing cheers from the crowd when Dean steps out, International Title locked around his waist.

[Jennifer Sparks] From Lawrence Kansas...weighing in at 250 pounds...He is the EWE International Champion...The Dean of Mean, DEAN WINCHESTER!!

Dean continues down the ramp, smirking to the fans as he steps up into the chamber. Dean raises up the International Title before handing it over to the ref like Benjamin did. Dean now stands in the only vacant corner as the four look eachother over. Suddenly "Goin Down" by Three Days Grace hits, filling the entire arena with boos. Johnny and Drama split the curtains, Johnny of course has the World Heavyweight Title locked around his waist.

[Jennifer Sparks] Accompanied by his wife Drama...from Kansas City Missouri....weighing in at 232 pounds...he is the EWE World Heavyweight Champion...The Extreme One, JOHNNY CHAOS!!

[Jimmy Justice] Here's the man right here Steele..

[Jonathan Steele] Right..

Johnny and Drama continue down the ramp, where Johnny just cockily smirks at the booing fans. Johnny enters the chamber, while Drama stays to the outside. Johnny raises up the World Championship, where the fans boo, yet still take pictures. Johnny hands the title over to the ref, who hands it to the other to put with the others. Johnny stays on the outside of the ring and just smirks as he leans against the Chamber Wall. "Modern Day Cowboy" by Tesla then echoes through the PA speakers, which turns the boos back into cheers. Dutch steps out, with the EWE Championship draped over his shoulder. He stops on the stage and raises it in the sky, where fans cheer and take pictures.

[Jennifer Sparks] And finally...from Las Vegas Nevada...weighing in at 240 pounds...he is the EWE Heavyweight Champion....The Irish Fury....DUTCH CLARK!!

Dutch continues down the ramp towards the chamber. Dutch walks up the steps and enters. Dutch hands off the EWE Title and it soon joins the other three at the time keeper's table. The two outside refs beging to try and close the chamber, but before they can, "Your Disease" by Saliva hits the PA System, which causes the crowd to jump back up in cheers. LAW steps through the curtains with a mic already in hand as he waves for his music to cut.

[LAW] Wait a minute, don't close that yet, I have a couple of announcements to make...first off, ref get the hell out of the chamber, you are no longer needed.

The ref looks confused as he just shrugs his shoulders and exits the chamber.

[LAW] See he's not needed, because despite Jensen's best efforts to get rid of someone, he found a loophole, and has returned. That very same man is now your special guest referee.

The crowd cheers a little, even though they don't know who he's talking about yet. The 6 men in the chamber begin to look around, wondering who their fate now lies in. Before anymore time to think about it "Headstrong" by Trapt hits the PA Speakers, causing the crowd to explode, and guys like Johnny Chaos & White Tiger to explode in a different way. Derek walks though the curtains with a smile on his face as he shakes LAW's hand and heads down the ramp.

[Jennifer Sparks] Introducing the special guest Referee....DEREK DANIELS!!

Derek climbs into the chamber and enters the ring, looking around at the 6 competitors. As Derek's music fades LAW puts his mic back up.

[LAW] Alright you can go ahead and close that Chamber up now, but don't start the match yet Derek.

The refs begin closing and locking up the Chamber as the 6 participants begin to show they are ancy to start.

[LAW] Now then...with the Roster in better shape than we had originally realized...we have decided to keep The International Championship.

the crowd cheers, as Dean smiles.

[LAW] Don't get too excitted Dean...you are defending it in this very match.

The crowd cheers, while Dean seems a little surprised.

[LAW] Yes the winner will still be our new Undisputed Champion...however, we don't want this match to drag out, we want it to be excitting right off the bat. With that said, here's some motivation for you all to go for that first pinfall or submission. The person who scores the first fall, no matter who it is on...will officially be the International Champion!

The crowd cheers as the Chamber participants smile and nod, except for Dean who kinda looks around.

[LAW] Good luck to you all...Derek, Ring the bell!

The crowd cheers as Derek smiles and points over to the time keeper, who rings the bell.

-MAIN EVENT-
-EWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP-
2ND CHANCE ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH
(EWE Champion)Dutch Clark Vs. (W.H. Champion)Johnny Chaos Vs. (International Champion)Dean Winchester Vs. (All American Champion)Benjamin Ryan Vs. White Tiger Vs. Spider

[Jonathan Steele] Here we go!

[Jimmy Justice] This is going to be great!

[ Everyone looks at eachother, ready to roll, but unsure who to go after first. Suddenly without warning, Dean charges at Johnny Chaos. Dutch and WT begin trading shots, while Benjamin Ryan and Spider are left going at it. Everyone is trading rights until Dutch takes Tiger to the outside of the ring on the Chamber floor. Dean does the same with Johnny on a different side, while Spider and Benjamin are still in the ring. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Action is pouring out of the ring, which is even more dangerous out there on that steel.

[Jimmy Justice] Don't be a wuss.

[ Spider and Benjamin go back and forth with right hands, until Spider suddenly grabs Benjamin and hits a Switchblade. Spider covers, only scoring a two count. As they both get back up Benjamin quickly knees Spider in the gut, then hits a tornado DDT. Benjamin climbs up the turnbukle and sets up for a moonsault, but Spider quickly hits the ropes, knocking him down, but stays on the turnbukle. Spider quickly climbs up and hits a Spider Lock Supplex, that he follows up with The Black Widow! ]

[Jonathan Steele] Black Widow! Benjamin is about to get his first Elimination!

[Jimmy Justice] Which will make Spider the new International Champion..

[ Spider covers Benjamin as Derek counts the one...two...thr...Dean breaks it up! ]

[Jimmy Justice] Not too often you see Pinfalls broken up in an Elimination Chamber..

[Jonathan Steele] You will this first fall, with International Title only being decided on the first fall.

[ Spider tries getting back up, Dean Quickly hits a Backstabber. While Spider is holding his back, Dean quicly gets up and grabs his arms, locking in The Mean! ]

[Jonathan Steele] Here we go, The Mean!

[Jimmy Justice] So lame..

[ Dean continues to lock the pressure, while Derek checks to see if Spider is going to give up. Spider seems close, when Dean sees Johnny coming into the ring and charging at him. Dean lets go to get ready for Johnny, but is unable to avoid The Spear! ]

[Jonathan Steele] Oh no..

[Jimmy Justice] Two Time International Champ!

[ Johnny climbs the turnbukle and smiles, before nailing Dean with the Extreme Splash! Johnny covers while Derek reluctantly counts...one...two...Dutch breaks it up! ]

[Jonathan Steele] Another near fall!

[Jimmy Justice] This is nuts! First Elimination may take forever at this rate..

[Jonathan Steele] That's what LAW was going for I think..

[ Johnny stumbles up, only for Dutch to quickly nail The Furybreaker! ]

[Jonathan Steele] Furybreaker! Could Dutch complete the Silver Grand Slam right here?!

[ Dutch covers Johnny, while Derek counts the one...two...thre...Tiger breaks it up! ]

[Jimmy Justice] NO! Says The Tiger!

[ Tiger watches Dutch as he backs up and hops on the top turnbukle. Dutch climbs to his feet as Tiger jumps and connects The Struck Down! ]

[Jimmy Justice] Three Time Champ!

[ Tiger covers getting another two count, before Spider breaks it up this time. Tiger gets to his feet, only for Spider to quickly hit The Tangled Web! Spider can't cover though, as he's quickly hit With The Killer Instinct by Benjamin Ryan! Benjamin can't cover neither, as he's grabbed by Dean, spun around and lifted up, for the Exercisim! Dean quickly covers while he can. Derek makes the count, one...two...three! ]

[Jonathan Steele] We finally have our first elimination!

[Jimmy Justice] And it's double Elimination too Steele...but it's awful that Dean just retained his title..

[Jonathan Steele] I don't think it is..

[Jimmy Justice] Of course you don't..

[Jennifer Sparks] Ladies and Gentlemen...Benjamin Ryan has just been eliminated for the first time...therefore Dean Winchester is STILL the EWE International Champion!

[ Dean smiles, while Derek guides Benjamin to the first glass chamber. Dean gets up on his feet still smiling, until he's swung around by Johnny, and planted with The Extreme MakeOver! Johnny quickly covers, while Derek makes the 3 count. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Are you kidding me?

[Jennifer Sparks] Dean Winchester has just been eliminated for the first time.

[Jimmy Justice] That's hilarious..

[ Johnny gets up with a cocky grin, until he's rolled up from behind by Spider! Derek gets back down and counts the 1, 2, 3! ]

[Jonathan Steele] So is that!

[Jimmy Justice] No it's not!

[Jennifer Sparks] Johnny Chaos has just been eliminated for the first time.

[ Spider gets up, only to quickly take a Struck Down! WT covers and again Derek makes the count. ]

[Jennifer Sparks] Spider has just been eliminated for the first time.

[Jimmy Justice] Wow, just like that we're down to Dutch and White Tiger...

[Jonathan Steele] Well it's still double Elimination Jimmy..

[Jimmy Justice] I know that, but after the first elimination, the other 3 came very quick..

[Jonathan Steele] Noone was trying to break them other three up..

[Jimmy Justice] Touche..

[ Dutch and WT circle the ring staring eachother down, while Derek makes sure Dean, Johnny, & Spider are locked in the remaining glass chambers. Derek returns to the ring and watches as Dutch and WT still circle. Finally they lock up, and try for a test of strength, which their seems to be no decisive winner atm. WT then decides he'll win the test of strength, but kneeing Dutch in the gut then hitting a quick DDT. WT covers, as DDD counts a 2 count. ]

[Jimmy Justice] Did you see how slow that count was?

[Jonathan Steele] That seemed like a normal count to me.

[Jimmy Justice] you're pretending to be blind, looking the other way while Derek plays biased to his partner.

[Jonathan Steele] Are they even still a tag team?

[Jimmy Justice] I can see first hand that they are.

[Jonathan Steele] I think you're being paranoid.

[Jimmy Justice] Likely thing to say..

[ The two get back up and begin exchanging hard rights. Dutch finally blocks one and follows up with a quick running clothesline. As Tiger stumbles back up, Dutch goes for the Furybreaker, but WT somehow counters out of it. Tiger quickly gets behind Dutch and locks in the Tiger's Snare! ]

[Jimmy Justice] Tiger's Snare locked in!

[ Dutch tries to fight out of it, while WT continues to apply more pressure. Dutch tries to lift WT up, similar to what HHH did at WM6, but WT quickly kicks him in the back, and applies more pressure. Derek asks Dutch if he gives up, he just shakes screams no, though u can hear the great pain in his voice. ]

[Jimmy Justice] Just give up Dutch, it's only one elimination, better to get eliminated now and rest back up then to risk getting injured and quickly get ur second elimination too.

[Jonathan Steele] I actually agree with that logic, but we know Dutch won't do that.

[Jimmy Justice] Because he's an idiot.

[ Dutch tries again to lift WT up, but WT kicks him again. Dutch stays in the hold a little longer before he has no choice but to tap out. ]

[Jimmy Justice] there we go!

[Jennifer Sparks] Dutch Clark has just been eliminated for the first time.

[ While the 4 Chambers begin to unlock, WT keeps the hold locked on Dutch. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Is he going to let go?

[Jimmy Justice] Why? He can get his second elimination right now!

[ WT smiles as he keeps applying the pressure, but then he sees the other people coming back into the ring, this distracts him for a moment, long enough for Dutch to lift him up and delievers a slam to the mat. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Good strength..

[ Dutch gets up, only to be double clotheslined over the top rope by Benjamin Ryan and Spider. They smile as they turn back around, Johnny hits Benjamin with a Spear, and Dean hits Spider with another tackle, followed up with punches to the face. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Did Johnny and Dean just go on offense attack at the same time...kind of like a team?

[Jimmy Justice] that's too weird to even comprehend..

[ Dean gets up and locks Spider back in the Mean! While at the same time, Johnny grabs Benjamin's legs and locks in the Chaos Effect! ]

[Jonathan Steele] Check this out! a double submission!

[Jimmy Justice] I don't think they even realize how unison they look right now..

[ Spider and Benjamin both scream in agony, until ultimately, they both tap out! ]

[Jennifer Sparks] Spider and Benjamin Ryan have just been eliminated for their second times and are now out of this match!

[Jimmy Justice] That was nuts!

[Jonathan Steele] yes it was very interesting..

[ Johnny and Dean both get up smiling, until they notice eachother and the people laying beside them, that's when they realize what just happened, quickly Dean and Johnny begin exchanging rights. ]

[Jonathan Steele] That un-be-knownist to them alliance is short lived.

[ The exchange continues until Johnny kicks Dean between the legs. While Dean is bent over Dutch runs acrossed the ring and clotheslines Johnny over the top rope as they both go over and hit the chamber floor! ]

[Jimmy Justice] Damn you Dutch, Johnny was about to eliminate that idoit Dean.

[ Dean stands back up and sees Dutch and Johnny laid out on the floor in front of him. He shrugs and turns around, only to be clotheslined by White Tiger. Tiger smirks while the crowd boos him. Meanwhile on the outside, Dutch gets up and stalks Johnny. Dutch runs for the Furious DDT, but Johnny side steps and shoves Dutch to the glass chamber. Dutch stops himself with his hands and nods a sigh of relief, when Dutch turns around, Johnny runs at him and Spears him through the Glass! Causing the crowd to blow up into a "holy shit" chant. ]

[Jimmy Justice] SPEAR THROUGH THE GLASS!

[Jonathan Steele] Johnny and Dutch are not moving!

[ WT smirks at the carnage in the chamber while he picks Dean up and hits a stalling supplex. Tiger flips over into a cover, getting a two count. WT gets back to his feet, as Dean gets to one knee he quickly hits WT in the gut, Dean gets up and grabs WT lifting him up for the Exercisim, but WT flips back, and then locks in the Tiger's Snare! ]

[Jimmy Justice] Dean's in trouble now!

[ Dean screams and fights as WT tries to apply more pressure. Dean fights and screams, then tries to lift up WT like HHH & Dutch, but to no avail. Dean then flips back and ends up on WT's shoulders, like Edge did at WM. Dean tries to come down with a reverse DDT, but WT denies him. WT keeps Dean locked on his shoulders, until he suddenly plants him with the Payne Killer! ]

[Jimmy Justice] Payne Killer!

[Jonathan Steele] Counter to a counter..

[ WT covers Dean and scores the one...two....three! ]

[Jennifer Sparks] Dean Winchester has just been eliminated for the second time and is out of this match!

[Jonathan Steele] We're now down to our final three, and two of them are laying in broken glass!

[Jimmy Justice] I like Tiger's chances!

[ WT staggers up and relaxes against the ropes for a moment, while Derek helps the refs get Dean out of the Chamber. WT continues to rest until he sees Johnny Chaos stumbling into the ring. The two stare eachother off and begin mouthing eachother. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Alot of history here Jimmy..

[Jimmy Justice] And the fans love neither of these guys right now, but who cares what they think, the only two Gold Grand Slammers are about to go at it!

[ They continue to mouth eachother, until suddenly Johnny spins around and decks Dutch with a hard right as he was entering the ring. Dutch gets up and is then hit by WT. Chaos and WT continue to take turns taking shots at Dutch before they both whip him into the ropes and hit a double flapjack. ]

[Jonathan Steele] What the heck is going on here?

[Jimmy Justice] Dutch is getting schooled, that's what.

[ Dutch staggers back up to his feet, only to be double kicked in the gut, and planted with a double DDT. ]

[Jonathan Steele] It seems Johnny Chaos and White Tiger may of formed some kind of alliance here.

[Jimmy Justice] You're just jumping to conclusions.

[ Johnny goes for the cover, but before Derek can even think about counting, WT pulls him off. WT then goes for the cover, but Johnny does the same thing. They pull eachother off 2 or 3 times each before they get up and argue with eachother. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Okay, maybe you was right..

[Jimmy Justice] You should be used to it by now...me being right that is..

[ WT shoves Johnny. Johnny smirks then shoves him right back. Before we know it the two break into a scrap, which the crowd cheers, wanting to see them beat eachother to the point neither can continue. They continue to scrap until Johnny shoves WT back, then hits a beautiful standing drop kick, sending WT over the top rope. Johnny gets up smiling at what he done, until he turns around and Dutch kicks him in the gut. Dutch sets him up for what appears like a powerbomb or a piledriver, that situation. Dutch then throws his arms up to the side. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Is he about to steal Jack's move?

[ Before we realize what he's doing, Johnny flips up and then hits a DDT to the mat. Johnny gets up with a cocky grin. He looks down to Dutch and mocks him, you can clearly read his lips saying "You're not Jack". Dutch responds to this with a blatant Low blow! Johnny's eyes light up while he grabs his goods and falls to his knees. Dutch gets up and finishes what he starded, nailing the sitout Piledriver! ]

[Jonathan Steele] He still gives Johnny The Last Blast!

[Jimmy Justice] Compliments to his broken down piece of crap mentor..

[ Dutch covers Johnny as Derek counts the one...two...three! ]

[Jennifer Sparks] Johnny Chaos has just been eliminated for the second time and is out of this match.

[ Dutch gets up, just as WT gets back into the ring. The two stare eachother over and begin circling the ring just as they did at the end of the first round. Meanwhile Derek has the refs open the door and escort Johnny out of the Chamber, who is quickly greeted by his wife who comforts him. Back in the ring, WT and Dutch lock up WT locks in a side headlock. He holds it for a moment, then lifts Dutch up hitting a back supplex. WT covers, only getting a two count. ]

[Jimmy Justice] Come on Derek, do a better job!

[Jonathan Steele] He's been doing an excelent job.

[Jimmy Justice] Of course you'd say that.

[Jonathan Steele] I call it like I see it.

[Jimmy Justice] Then get your eyes checked, he's trying to screw White Tiger and help his buddy Dutch.

[Jonathan Steele] If he was biased to Dutch, why didn't he help him when he was getting ambushed by The Industry?

[Jimmy Justice] ....

[ Dutch gets back to his feet and the two begin exchanging rights again. Dutch blocks one then bounces off the ropes, WT is waiting though and hits a Tilt-A-Whirl Bodyslam. WT quickly covers, getting another two count. WT picks Dutch up and whips him into the corner. WT charges after him but Dutch kicks him in the face. WT backs up holding his face, as he turns backaround Dutch hits him with a Spear and follows it up with several hard rights to the face. Dutch climbs up on the turnbukle and jumps off connecting a flying kneedrop. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Dutch seems to be building momentum..

[Jimmy Justice] Shut up.

[ Dutch quickly picks WT up and hits a Gourdbuster. Dutch backs up and waits as WT stumbles back up to his feet, Dutch charges at him, but WT quickly hits a side hip toss. Dutch stumbles up and Tiger grabs him, he goes to irish whip him, but hangs on and brings him back for a short arm clothesline. WT covers, for another two count. ]

[Jimmy Justice] He's counting slow!

[Jonathan Steele] No he's not Jimmy.

[Jimmy Justice] Yes he is!

[ WT picks Dutch up and sets up for a Payne Killer, but Dutch quickly counters by rolling off and hitting a reverse DDT. As WT starts getting back up, Dutch quickly hits the Furybreaker! ]

[Jonathan Steele] Furybreaker!

[ Dutch covers as Derek counts the one...two...three! ]

[Jonathan Steele] Dutch Clark is the new Undisputed Champion!

[ Dutch gets up tired, but excitted as he waits for Derek to raise his hand. ]

[Jimmy Justice] Not exactly..

[ Dutch leaves the ring and to the wall, telling the time refs on the outside to get his title off the podium. ]

[Jonathan Steele] What do you mean not exactly?

[Jimmy Justice] That was only White Tiger's first elimination..

[Jonathan Steele] I forgot about that...I think Dutch did too.

[ Weather she was waiting for dramtic purposes, or just for the crowd to settle down, Jennifer finally grabs the mic. ]

[ Jennifer Sparks: White Tiger has just been eliminated....for the First Time.

[ Dutch's face shows his shock in forgetting White Tiger hadn't been eliminated yet. ]

[Jonathan Steele] Look out behind you!

[ Just then White Tiger grabs Dutch from behind, and locks in the Tiger's Snare! ]

[Jimmy Justice] Too late...the same move that eliminated Dutch the first time, it's over Steele!

[ Dutch screams in pain as WT smiles and begins to apply the pressure. Dutch suddenly lifts WT up, this time he flings WT and sends him through another Glass Chamber! ]

[Jimmy Justice] Holy Shit!

[ The crowd agrees as they break into another "Holy Shit" chant. Dutch re-cooperates for a moment as he stalks WT. WT begins to stumble up, to which Dutch charges and connects with the Furiuos DDT! ]

[Jonathan Steele] Fuirous DDT on the Steel and Broken Glass!

[Jimmy Justice] This isn't good!

[ Dutch lays WT over in the shattered mess before covering him. DDD gets outside and makes the count for the one...two......three!! ]

"Modern Day Cowboy" hits again as the crowd begins to cheer.

[Jennifer Sparks] White Tiger has been eliminated for the second time...therefore your winner...and NEW EWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION......THE IRISH FURY, DUTCH CLARK!!!

One of the refs remove the velvet cloth and retrieve the Undisputed Championship, while the other refs open up the chamber doors.

[Jonathan Steele] He's done it Jimmy...Dutch Clark has climbed even higher as the EWE Undisputed champion!

[Jimmy Justice] Of course he did, look at the referee.

[Jonathan Steele] Derek played no factor in this match and you know it.

[Jimmy Justice] Yea yea, keep telling yourself that.

The title is finally brought in to Derek who hands it over to Dutch. Dutch raises up the title while Derek raises up his other hand.

[Jonathan Steele] Style and Pride joined back together in a big celebration. How poetic the first ever Undisputed Champion, which was won in an Elimination Chamber, passing the touch to the brand new Undisputed Champion of a new era.

[Jimmy Justice] Someone shoot me..

Johnny Chaos has not left ringside this whole time as he grabs a chair and gets back in the chamber while Derek and Dutch are turned the other way. Johnny quickly hits Derek in the back with the chair, followed by Dutch. Johnny decks Derek right between the eyes, then does the same to Dutch.

[Jonathan Steele] Oh come on, what a sore loser.

By this time the music has been cut and the crowd is booing. Johnny waits for one to move, which is Derek. Johnny raises the chair back up, only to be low blowed by Dutch. Johnny drops the chair and drops to his knees. Derek and Dutch both get up which the crowd cheers. S&P sets Johnny up for a double supplex, when suddenly they are both struck in the back with a chair again, this time by White Tiger.

[Jonathan Steele] Sore Loser Number two..

[Jimmy Justice] Revenge Jimmy...Revenge..

Just like Johnny, WT decks them both right between the eyes, and then drops the chair. Derek staggers up, to which Johnny hits an Exteme MakeOver. Dutch soon gets back up, and recieves one as well. WT then climbs up the turnbukle and awaits them to get up. Derek and Dutch finally use eachother to get back up, only for WT to hit a Double Struck Down!

[Jonathan Steele] This is just plain sick, what the hell is going on here?

Drama gets in the chamber and then ring where she grabs both an arm of Johnny's and an arm of White Tiger's and the three raise both arms in the air. The crowd just boos this of course, while "Welcome to the Jungle" hits over the PA speakers.

[Jonathan Steele] I have no idea what we have just witnessed.

[Jimmy Justice] Something amazing, I can bet on that..

The three keep their arms in the air, while refs check on Style and Pride and the scene comes to a close.

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

[#62] EWE Uprising: December 19th, 2010
Page 1 of 1