Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #30 - May 19th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #30 - May 19th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #30 - May 19th, 2012   Ladies Night #30 - May 19th, 2012 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 7:22 pm

EPISODE #30
DATE May 19th, 2012
VENUE Beard Eaves Coliseum - Auburn, Alabama
THEME "Like a Boy" by Ciara
TURNOUT 13/16 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

"Like a Boy" by Ciara hits over the PA System as the opening pyro begins to go off. The camera pans around for a moment before coming over to the main Ladies Night Announce table with Kenny and Candice.

[KennyGreenwood] "The sold out crowd in Auburn Alabama is estatic as we welcome you to the 30th edition of EWE Ladies Night! Kenny Greenwood here, along side me the lovely Candice Michelle.. and Candice, how bout our card here tonight?"

[CandiceMichelle] "It's going to be big Kenny.. We're on the track to the first Ladies Night Exclusive Pay Per View of 2012, Girls Night Out.. and tonight looks to be a good card in preperation."

[KennyGreenwood] "Indeed it does, but none of the matches compare to our Main Event."

[CandiceMichelle] "We got some good ones, but that Main Event should be a classic."

[KennyGreenwood] "Divalution's TeleVixen Champion, Shaul Guerrero defending against Queens of Wrestling's Natalya Neidhart."

[CandiceMichelle] "It's certainly another huge match in the growing war between these two tables and one we don't want to miss."

[JustinWhite] "Especially when Natalya finally brings the TeleVixen Title to the Queens!"

The cuts over to the White Express Announce Table set up on the side of the stage.

[KennyGreenwood] "That of course introduces our other colleague, Justin White."

[JustinWhite] "I need no introducing Kenny, I'm the true voice of Ladies Night!"

[KennyGreenwood] "Right, of course.."

[JustinWhite] "Queens of Wrestling is bringing home the TeleVixen Title thanks to Natalya, and I for one, can't wait!"

[CandiceMichelle] "I hope Shaul retains tonight.. that title is far better off in Divalution, than it is with the Queens."

[JustinWhite] "You got a grudge against the Queens, because they are each better than you, of course you'd say that."

[KennyGreenwood] "Alright you two, our first match is ready to go."

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Chenoa Campo Vs. Blaze The Cat
[After the bell rings, Marine throws a Tampon at Chenoa, hitting her in the side of the head. Chenoa gives her a WTF look, the perfect distraction as Blaze nails the Flying Inferno and scores the 3 count.]
Winner via Pinfall: Blaze The Cat
Match Time: 0:14
Judges: 4/4

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
AJ Lee Vs. Madelyne "Shadow" Wright
[Madelyne slips on the same Tampon that Marine threw in the previous match. AJ ceases the moment and hits a standing Moonsault to make the cover.]
Winner via Pinfall: AJ Lee
Match Time: 0:12

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Mickie James(c) Vs. Torrie Wilson
[Not wanting to be the Tampon's next victim, Torrie quickly kicks it out of her way. She smiles, thinking she's in the clear, but turns right into a hard Mick Kick! Mickie makes the cover and scores the victory.]
Winner via Pinfall: Mickie James
Match Time: 0:16

Intros: After all that nonsense, the ring is cleared and ready for the first real match of the evening. That being said Alexis and Kristy both make their entrances and get ready for their match.

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD MATCH
Alexis Rhoda Vs. Kristy Jensen
[A lot less lopsided than the 1st 3 matches. The Tampon was finally removed from ringside, signifying we may have some offense from both sides here on out. Alexis does get a little bit of offense in too, but not enough as Kristy is able to control more of the match and finish it off with the Cyborg Rush.]
Winner via Pinfall: Kristy Jensen
Match Time: 3:32

After the Match: Kristy raises up her hands celebrating as the crowd applauds her on her victory. Meanwhile the camera's head off to the first commercial.

As Mallory was looking at her phone, seeing that Johnny called. Mickie is seen stepping beside her and slapping her phone out of her hand. She then looks at her as she says

[MickieJames] "You...me...Girls Night Out..."

Mallory laughs as she looks at her. She then speaks

[MalloryCostas] "Let me guess. Didn't have your ass beat enough? Fine, I accept. Prepare for another loss...and the bill for your phone"

[MickieJames] "Also...this"

Mickie then looks at Mallory and slaps her real hard across the face as Mallory moans in pain. Mickie begins to smile sadistically as she turns and walks off. The camera pans back to Mallory, holding her cheek as the cameras cut back to the arena

Intros: Layla is already in the ring when the camera's return back to ringside. "Hell Yeah" by Rev Theory hits and the crowd cheers when Kelsi makes her entrance. As they both get settled the ref nods and calls for the bell.

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
Kelsi Parr Vs. Layla
[Back to another obvious match, cause other than a couple moves by Layla at randomly placed moments, Kelsi dominated this whole match. Things became verl bleak for Layla as she was trapped in the Sub-Parr! Layla screams and fights for freedom, but has no where to go and soon taps out.]
Winner via Submission: Kelsi Parr
Match Time: 4:17
Judges: 2/2

After the Match: Kelsi gets up and celebrates, dusting herself off with the remotly easy victory.

Intros: As the camera's return from commercial, Kelly's theme hits over the PA System. The crowd cheers watching Kelly make her entrance. She waits in the ring as Jenny makes her entrance, getting more of a mixed reaction. As both Diva's tell the ref they are ready, he calls for the bell.

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD MATCH
Kelly Vs. Jenny Tuck
[Finally! A Decent match. Kelly and Tuck both come in and put on a great back and forth match. Kelly takes the early advantage, controling the match for a little while. Then Tuck starts to swing in some momentum.. Tuck's momentum is shot after Kelly nails a Side-Effect and follows it by locking in the Fly Butterfly Fly! The crowd cheers as Kelly locks the hold in and tries desperately to get Tuck to submit. Tuck won't give in though, she screams and fights, and soon works her way over to get a foot on the bottom rope.]

[The match continues with both diva's keeping the momentum shifting back and forth. Tuck starts to build up some momentum in the end and looks to put Kelly away with the Deadly Lust. As she hooks Kelly's arms though, Kelly does a Flip and beautifully counters right into a quick and hard Kel-Bell! The crowd is stunned for a moment, but cheers as Kelly makes the cover and scores the 3 count!]
Winner via Pinfall: Kelly
Match Time: 7:13

After the Match: Kelly celebrates her win, as the crowd cheers her on. As Kelly starts heading up the ramp, the camera's fade off backstage.

As the camera's return backstage, Mallory Costas is seen again, walking the halls. She stops when she hears a snicker. She turns and rolls her eyes when Stephanie is seen with her arms crossed.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Heard about your little run in with Mickie.."

[MalloryCostas] "That freak of nature put her disgusting grubby hands on me.. I can't believe you allow such things, but then I remember, she's your little pet.. Why is she so crabby? Did you forget to take her for a walk?"

Stephanie chuckles and nods slightly.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Such the little comedian, are we? I'm glad you're so eager to put Mickie down, that means you are certainly going to face her at Girls Night Out."

[MalloryCostas] "No Sweets, I'm not going to face her.. I'm going to beat her so bad, she may become pretty... oh wait, nevermind, that's not even possible for me.. I'm not god you know."

Mallory flashes a cocky smile as Stehanie shakes her head.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Booming with confidence, I guess that means you won't have any problem putting that briefcase on the line."

[MalloryCostas] "I'd have a big problem with that actually.. I earned it, she doesn't deserve it, simple as that."

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "I guess I can respect your wishes.."

Stephanie plays the pause then smiles.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "But I don't care what you want.. I'm the General Manager here... and I say, you will be defending it in your match against Mickie at Girls Night Out.. and that's final."

Stephanie smirks and winks.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Good luck... 'sweets'"

Stephanie laughs and walks off, as Mallory looks furious about what Stephanie just did, both the stipulation added, and ripping her off. She storms off the other direction as the scene fades to a commercial.

Intros: When the camera's return from break, Jaylina is in the ring, flapping her hair and waving to the fans. After a few more moments of that, her music cuts and is replacd with "Rusty Cage" by Soundgarden.. The crowd let's out a roar as Fortin makes her way to the ring, proudly displaying the Diva's Championship. As the title is laid off to the side at the time keeper's table, the ref calls for the bell.

-MATCH SEVEN-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Jaylina Jobber Vs. Angela Fortin(c)
[Angela shakes her head when she stares at Jaylina acrossed the ring from her. Jaylina strikes a pose before casually waving at Angela. Angela rolls her eyes before walking over and slapping Jaylina hard acrossed the face. Jaylina grabs her cheek, then quickly grabs her hair with the other hand, making she it didn't fall off in the hard slap. Jaylina gets angry, like the Hulk.. if Hulk became a cross dresser.. and swung wildy and Angela. Angela just stepped back, as Jaylina misses with 4 different swings. On the 5th, Angela kicks her in the gut and delievers a quick snap supplex.]

[Angela continues to casually brush through the match, hitting Jaylina with several big moves. As Jaylina tries to fight back, she does manage to catch Angela off guard with a hard right hand. Jaylina smiles then runs forward with a Clothesline, but Angela rolls out of the way. Angela bounces off the ropes then does a summersault evasion when Jaylina returns. As Jaylina quickly turns back around, Angela hits a quick drop kick to the knee. As Jaylina bends over, holding her knee, Angela runs and hits a sunset flip, scoring a two and a half count before Jaylina rolls the shoulder.]

[Fortin can't believe Jaylina kicked out, thinking she should be a push over. Angela just continues to lay on the punishment though, for as long as Jaylina can withstand it, Angela is going to dish it. Eventually Angela traps her in a Dragon Sleeper, and finally it looks like Jaylina is done.. But instead Jaylina manages to pull out of it and roll Angela up with a small package! Angela quickly kicks out after the ref barely hits one, but it's still enough for Angela to come back up with pure shock on her face, and the crowd to get hyped up a little bit.]

[Fortin nods her head and goes right back to work at dismantling Jaylina.. Everytime Fortin starts to dominate though, Jaylina comes up with some kind of roll up each time. They all get 1 counts, but Fortin is still surprised by this, this should be a cake walk.. Fortin has finally had enough when she hits a STO Takedown and Jaylina kicks out. Fortin gets up and in her eyes, it's clear she's ready for this to be over.]

[Fortin measures Jaylina up and as she staggers back to her feet, Fortin nails the Capital Punishment! The crowd roars, but Fortin isn't done. She isn't letting Jaylina kick out again, instead she locks in the Taser Shockwave, and listens to the crowd roar and Jaylina scream! Jaylina doesn't put up with it for very long before the ref signifies thats he gave up and calls for the bell.]
Winner via Submission: Angela Fortin
Match Time: 9:25

"Rusty Cage" hits again and the crowd cheers as Fortin gets back up and the ref raises her hand. The ref turns to get her title but he has a debate with the time keeper for a moment. Angela continues to celebrate not even noticing the arument. That is until she stops and asks the ref to give her her title. He tells her that it's not there. Angela starts to get a little frustrated that they lost her title, but that's when the music cuts and a voice is heard..

[Lita] "Angie... oh Angie!"

Fortin looks up the ramp, as does the camera's to show Lita standing on the stage, with a mic in one hand.. The Diva's Championship in the other. This causes boos from the crowd.

[Lita] "Did you lose something Angie?"

Lita laughs as she puts the title over her shoulder. As Fortin mouths some words that we can't repeat, the crowd begins to boo.

[Lita] "This just proves that you don't deserve this title.. You stole it from me! And now you don't even look after it! I'm going to take this back at Girls Night Out.. it will return back to it's rightful owner.. ME!"

The crowd boos again, but cheers when Fortin rolls out of the ring. Lita casually lays the title down on the stage and slowly backs through the curtains with a smile on her face. Fortin races up the ramp and stops when she sees Lita has cowardly left. Fortin leans over and picks up her title, but as she's leaning over, Lita comes back through the curtains, with a chair, and decks Fortin right between the eyes! The entire arena fills with boos as Lita laughs and drops the chair. Lita picks the title up and raises it in the air as her theme hits on the PA System. She poses like this for a few more moments before dropping the title back on Fortin and walking back through the curtains. The camera zooms in on the unconcious Fortin as the scene fades to another commercial

As the camera's return from the final commercial, Leticia Cline stands in the ring and the bell sounds.

[LeticiaCline] "The Following contest is tonight's featured Main Event... and it is for the EWE TeleVixen Championship!!"

The crowd cheers as Leticia smiles. "New Foundation" by Jim Johnston hits the PA speakers flooding the arena with boos as Natalya parts through the curtains.

[LeticiaCline] "First, the Challenger.. from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.. a member of the Queens of Wrestling... NATALYA NEIDHART!!"

Natalya continues her way down the ramp, while the fans continue to boo.

[JustinWhite] "These fans have no respect for our next TeleVixen Champion, I swear."

[CandiceMichelle] "They shouldn't, it's part of being part of that Self-Centered low life group."

[JustinWhite] "You're so biased."

[CandiceMichelle] "And you're not?"

[KennyGreenwood] "Easy guys.."

Natalya enters the ring and just ignores the fans jeers. She just begins warming up while her theme fades away. There's a few moments of silence before "Gasoline" by Porcelain Black hits the PA System. The Crowd's boos shift right back into Cheers when Shaul walks out onto the stage, title around her waist.

[LeticiaCline] "And her opponent... From El Paso, Texas... she is a member of Divalution, and the EWE TeleVixen Champion... SHAUL GUERRERO!!"

The crowd cheers once more as Shaul makes her way down the ramp.

[KennyGreenwood] "Shaul has defended the TeleVixen Title with much honor so far."

[JustinWhite] "Dude, she had 2 defenses.. and one of them was a cake walk against Maryse."

[CandiceMichelle] "But the other was a Championship Scramble, how about that Justin?"

[JustinWhite] "Whatever, she got lucky... that title is coming home with the Queens of Wrestling, that's what matters."

Shaul wastes no time sliding into the ring where she takes off her title and raises it up with a smile on her face. She watches Natalya as she hands the title over to the ref. He shows it to each of them before raising it up. After he does that he hands it to the time keeper and calls for the bell.

-MAIN EVENT-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
Shaul Guerrero(c) Vs. Natalya Neidhart
[As soon as the bell rings, Natalya charges Shaul and hits her with a hard clothesline. The crowd boos, but Natalya stays on the offense, and on the assault as she clobbers Shaul with a second clothesline as she got up. Natalya mounts ontop of Shaul and begins to clobber her with several hard rights, hearing more and more boos with every punch. After hitting a few Natalya walks away and taunts to the crowd, which just gets more boos.]

[Natalya stays on the offense for a little while with brute stength. After awhile though, Natalya gets too cocky, and because of it, she's caught off guard with a quick standing dropkick. The crowd cheers this, and even more so when she quickly hits Natalya with a step up enziguri as she was getting back up. Shaul quickly quickens the pace of the match hitting several high impact moves, showing Natalya why she's the Champion, and Natalya is the Challenger. Upon a roll up, Shaul grabs the middle rope for leverage in her pin, while the ref counts not even seeing it leaving Shaul to smile devilishly, the fans cheer this for some reason, like father, like Daughter I guess. Nattie barely manages to kick out, but she does.]

[Miss Guerrero doesn't let the kickout discourage her, infact she stays on the offense, trying to wear down Natalya. After hitting a quick snap suplex, Shaul flips into the cover, scoring another near fall. It's when Shaul tries to lock in the Lasso from El Paso that Nattie quickly kicks her back. Nattie gets back to her feet and scoops Shaul up as she ran back, Nattie then plants her with a quick powerslam. Natalya goes for the cover, but gets a two count.]

[Natalya begins to take full control again, back on the assault with the brute strength advantage. As Natalya lifts Shaul up, Natalya keeps her up raised on her shoulder in the stalling suplex position, Nattie walks around for a moment letting the blood rush into Shaul's head before finally crashing back down to the mat. When Nattie makes the pin attempt, Shaul still kicks out after a two count. Natalya quickly grabs Shaul and locks in a Rear Naked Choke. As fans wish the 2nd word of that move was a little more literal, Natalya keeps it locked in waiting for Shaul to tap or pass out. Shaul won't give in though, she keeps fighting to stay in it. Everytime the ref asks if she wants to give in, Shaul keeps refusing. She stays locked for quite awhile before finally managing to get the ropes. Shaul doesn't have too much time to recover though, cause as Natakya gets up, she quickly grabs Shaul's legs and pulls her to the center of the ring, before locking in the Sharpshooter!]

[There's both cheers and boos from the fans for this move, but either way the crowd is pumped. Shaul screams and claws her way towards the ropes, but when she gets that finger tip on the bottom rope, she just gets dragged back to the other side of the ring. This causes boos from the crowd, not wanting to see a Queen with the title. Shaul continues to fight it.. and despite being in great pain crawls her way back acrossed the ring. She reaches out to the rope, but it's just out of reach. She runs out of energy and just lays down on the mat. Shaul is screaming and seemingly near the end, when suddenly she flies off the mat and makes a lunge for the rope, catching Nattie off guard, Shaul gets the rope and forces Nattie to let go!]

[The crowd cheers as Natalya just shakes her head. Natalya stands back, as the ref informs her to by getting in the way. As Shaul starts stirring Natalya reaches down to pick her up. Shaul quickly pulls Natalya's legs out from under her though, then locks in the Lasso from El Paso! The crowd cheers as now Nattie is fighting to get out of the hold. Natalya fights for awhile herself and seems ready to give in at any moment, but eventually, she too gets that bottom rope. When Natalya gets up, Shaul quickly runs and catches her with a running cross body. The crowd cheers as Shaul gets pumped up. She grabs Natalya and hits a Suplex, but keeps it locked in. Shaul rolls around back to her feet, before connecting a 2nd suplex. The crowd cheers knowing what this is as Shaul rolls back to her feet one more time and finishes her father's pattant Three Amigos. The crowd roars and stirs up an "Eddie" chant which brings a smile to Shaul's face. Shaul climbs the turnbukle and measures Natalya up before pointing up to the roof. After doing so, Shaul leaps off with the Frog Splash! Natalya got her knees up right at the last moment though, causing boos from the crowd.]

[Shaul rolled over holding her gut, while Natalya laid there too. After a few moments to recooperate, they are both back to there feet where Natalya quickly kicks Shaul in the gut and goes for the Nattie by Nature.. Shaul counters though with a sunset flip, getting a two count. When they get back up they begin exchanging rights. Shaul ends up taking the lead, after a kick to Nattie's gut and followed up with a snap DDT. Shaul starts rolling again in full momentum as she bounces off the ropes and goes for a tilt-a-whirl Headscissors Takedown. Natalya pulls her back up though before she can hit it.. that's when Natalya plants her with the Nattie by Nature! The crowd boos as Natalya makes the cover and indeed scores the one.. two.. three!]
Winner via Pinfall: Natalya Neidhart(New Champion)
Match Time: 15:56

"New Foundation" hits the PA System as the ref hands Natalya the title and raises her hand.

[LeticiaCline] "The winner of this match and NEW EWE TeleVixen Champion.. NATALYA NEIDHART!!"

[JustinWhite] "What did I tell you?! And now the Queens have the TeleVixen Championship, just like I said!"

[CandiceMichelle] "This is very bad news."

[KennyGreenwood] "As much as I agree, Candice, that was still a great match all the way through."

[JustinWhite] "Yeah, yeah, just suck it up that Natalya has brought the title to the Queens!"

Natalya continues to celebrate, but before she can too long. Her theme quickly cuts and changes to "Addicted" by Saving Abel. Natalya turns and looks up at the stage and the crowd roars as Abby sprints through the curtains and down the ramp.

[KennyGreenwood] "Here comes the Women's Champion.... this could be big!"

Natalya gets her title ready to attack with it, as Abby slides into the ring. Natalya sprints at Abby, to hit her with the title, but she ducks out of the way. Abby bounces off the ropes and as Natalya turns around, Abby nails her with The Relapse! The crowd cheers, even more so as she jumps ontop of Natalya and hits several hard shots.

[JustinWhite] "Why the hell is this Jealous Glory hog ruining Natalya's moment?!"

[CandiceMichelle] "Payback Justin, it's obvious.."

[KennyGreenwood] "I agree with Candice, this is about what Beth and Natalya did to Amelia last week."

[JustinWhite] "When a Queen does this you piss and moan, but it's ok for Abby? You both are so freaking biased!"

Abby grabs Natalya by the hair and locks her in the Addiction, getting the crowd to break into a roar. Abby continues to lock her in it and feel the pain, as she has nowhere to go. This is when Beth, Mickie, Lita, & Melina emurge from through the curtains. Abby lets go and stands up. She waves them to come on down, not even caring about the numbers.

[CandiceMichelle] "See this Justin, a non-Queen doesn't cowar away.. I love it.."

The Queens continue down the ramp, but then there's a roar from the fans.. It's at that point the remaining active members of Divalution comes from the crowd... Angela Fortin, who's still not pleased about what Lita did... Josie... and Kelly, their newest member. The Three of them slide into the ring and help Shaul up before standing behind Abby. The Queens have done froze in their place at this point, at the bottom of the ramp. Natalya manages to roll out of the ring, taking her title with her as she joins her friends.

[KennyGreenwood] "This War continues to intensify here on Ladies Night!"

The Camera switches back and forth a few times between the Queens of Wrestling on the ramp, backing up slowly.. and over to Abby and Divalution in the ring. It stops on Abby and Divalution as the scene fades to black.

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: NATALYA NEIDHART(7.6 avg)
2: KELSI PARR(7.17 avg)
3: SHAUL GUERRERO(7.08 avg)
4: ANGELA FORTIN(7.03 avg)
5: KELLY(6.8 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
MICKIE JAMES(6.3 avg)
JAYLINA JOBBER(6.2 avg)
AJ LEE / KRISTY JENSEN / JENNY TUCK(6.0 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT
SHADIC: Mickie/Mallory Segment

JAY: Everything Else

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2012
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Ladies Night #30 - May 19th, 2012
Page 1 of 1