Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #121: March 28th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #121: March 28th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #121: March 28th, 2011   Monday Night Chaos #121: March 28th, 2011 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 6:45 pm

EPISODE #121
DATE March 28th, 2011
VENUE US Airways Center - Phoenix, Arizona
THEME "Prelude 12-21" by AFI
TURNOUT 18 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

-DARK MATCH-
RP OR F*CK OFF BATTLE ROYAL
Chad Toth vs Stan Nolan vs Danny X vs Johnny Starr vs Assassin vs Slade Craven vs Shadow the Hedgehog
Everyone is in the ring for the RP or F*ck Off Battle Royal. The fans boo when Welcome to the Jungle plays overhead. WT sprints out of the back and slides into the ring. The bell rings as everyone pairs off and begins fighting. WT pairs up with Shadow. WT whips Shadow into a corner and follows him in with a clothesline. WT picks up Shadow and backs to the turnbuckle where he jumps on the top rope. He flips over Shadow, giving him a stunner. WT pins, eliminating Shadow. WT turns in time to see Danny X backflips off the rope. WT steps forward and nails a Payne Killer. He pins Danny, eliminating him. As soon as WT stands, he drop toe holds Johnny Star. He locks on the Tiger Snare and Johnny quickly taps. WT stands and clotheslines Chad Toth as he comes over. WT locks on the figure four. Toth struggles but finally has to tap. He stands and ducks Nolan’s clothesline. WT locks on a cobra clutch. He shakes Nolan like a hungry animal with a piece of meat until Nolan submits. WT stands and immediately catches Slade coming in with a Triple H spine buster. WT makes the Triple H motion, getting boos from the crowd. He picks up Slade and nails a Pedigree. WT pins, eliminating Slade. He stands up and again does the Triple H pose. He turns and walks right into an Assassination 2.0. Assassin pins but at two WT puts his foot on the bottom rope. Assassin stands and celebrates, believing he saved his job. While the referee tries to explain to him, WT climbs to the top rope. Assassin gets the point and turns in time to be Struck Down!! WT pins and gets the three. The bell rings as WT stands holding up his hands in victory. The fans boo as WT climbs to the top rope and yells at Triple H to be ready as he points at the Wrestlemania logo.

WINNER at 3:15: White Tiger
Judges: 4 Out of 4

"Predlude 12-21" by AFI echoes over the PA system as the pyro begins going off. The Camera pans the crowd while Steele and Jimmy talk over.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
The Road to WrestleMania boils even closer welcome to the sold out US Airways Center in Phoenix Arizona for EWE Monay Night Chaos! I'm Jonathan Steele and as always..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
You're joined by a REAL commentator, Jimmy Justice. Give me the top bill already ya tool.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Well anyways, we got one hell of a show set up here tonight. Including two more Money in the Bank Qualifiers.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Yea them will be ight. What about Sean Lewis and Dan Desario though? That's going to be off the chain.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I couldn't agree more partner, don't forget we also have a tag title match here tonight.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Oh don't remind me, two sexy chicks taking on the damn criminals.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Well what about our Main Event then?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
You mean Die My Bride versus Jerry Springer?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
If by that you mean Dean & Britney vs Johnny & Christy Chaos, then ya sure.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
It should be an interesting match, even though neither side will get along very well.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I think that's the point, Jensen seems to be up to something with this.

Suddenly the instrumental of "Bitter Sweet Symphony" by The Verve hits over the PA Speakers. The crowd begins to boo when Michael Jensen steps through the curtains, along with Big Show and The Great Khali of course.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Woah, you psychic Steele? You segwayed beautifully.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the Chairman of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment....MICHAEL JENSEN!!

Jensen enters the ring, while Big Show and Khali stand to the outside. Jennifer hands Jensen the mic before she gets back out and the music fades away.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
I'm going to make this quick..

The crowd cheers, not wanting to see Jensen any longer than the have to, Jensen just shakes his head.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
WrestleMania is only 27 Days away....It's shaping up to be a big card as usual. One of those matches is the Money in the Bank.

The crowd cheers. Jensen just nods.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
As you know, we here in EWE pride ourselves in the originality and uniqueness of our Money in the Bank. We don't have the predictable Ladder Match every year. In fact we never use the same match. We've gone through King of the Mountain..Three Layers of Hell....The Ladder....and The Ultimate X..

the crowd cheers.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
So now you ask yourself, what has Jensen cooked up this year?

Jensen smiles.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
It's simple a match I call...Phase Three.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Phase Three?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Well shut up and give him a chance to explain it.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Like the genius that I am, I have chopped down a match already in existance. A Match created and exclusive to Extreme Wrestling Entertainment. That match is The Ultimate Three Phase Challenge.

The crowd cheers.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Take the structure from that match....Take out the first 2 Phases....Go straight to the 3rd Phase, rather then 2 remaining people, you have your six participants. Up above the Structure hangs the Money in the Bank Briefcase that the 6 people try to work their way to the top of the structure to get. That is why I simply call it....Phase Three.

Jensen smiles.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
It'll be the first...but certainly not the last time you will see this match. I know, I just said our Money in the Bank always changes, yes it does, I never said it'd be used for Money in the Bank again. I'm sure you may see it again in future Title matches though.

Jensen smirks as the crowd cheers.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
That's all I needed to say...This year's Money in the Bank....PHASE THREE!

Jensen drops the mic as "Bitter Sweet Symphony" hits again. Jensen climbs out of the ring and the three start heading back up the ramp.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Jensen is such a genius creating another unique creation for this year's Money in the Bank.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It is pretty clever, Phase Three, an altercation of our pattant Three Phase Challenge, chopped down into one single match with 6 people instead of a whole roster like our usual Three Phase Challenges.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Cause he's briliant, just say it.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Maybe he is Jimmy, Maybe he is..

Jensen, Big Show, & Khali head through the curtains as the camera fades to the first commercial break.

STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
The Hurricane(c) Vs. Louis Lucania

[ The match doesn't last very long, in a matter of no time Hurricane hits Louis with the Hurri-chokeslam and scores the 3 count. ]

WINNER at 2:02: The Hurricane

The camera's come backstage where we see Sean Lewis getting ready for his match. The crowd immediatlely pops as soon as they see him but begin to boo when Jensen walks into the room.

[-SEAN LEWIS-]
What's up boss man?

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Who do you think you are?

Lewis shrugs.

[-SEAN LEWIS-]
The Franchise?...The Universal Hardcore Icon?...The Slug?...What are you really asking?

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
The stunt you pulled last week. You think you're some hot shot or something? So you were big here....once. That time is gone, you don't run this show, I do. You need to remember that.

[-SEAN LEWIS-]
You run the show, got it.

Jensen glares at Lewis sensing the sarcasim in his voice.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
You want to play?

[-SEAN LEWIS-]
I really don't got time to play one of your dirty games, I got a match to get ready for.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
That you do. I'll tell you what, if you beat Desario tonight, I'll let you choose the stipulation for your match with Nero Phoenix at WrestleMania.

[-SEAN LEWIS-]
That's cool, but....

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
But what?

[-SEAN LEWIS-]
I know there's more.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
If Desario wins, Nero gets to choose the stipulation.

[-SEAN LEWIS-]
Ah there it is. I'll tell you what Michael, I take that deal. Now get out, so I can get ready for it.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
You don't order me around, I order you around.

Jensen scuffs before heading back out of the locker room.

[-SEAN LEWIS-]
But you sure left didn't you?

The crowd pops in the background as Lewis shakes his head and gets back to doing whatever he was doing.

STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
"Dynamic" Derek Daniels(c) Vs. Snake

[ Derek shows Snake why he's the champ and Snake's not as Derek completely pwns Snake in a matter of no time, sealing the deal with the Dynamic Driver. ]

WINNER at 2:12: "Dynamic" Derek Daniels

As the match reaches it's conclusion we come back to Jack who has stood up at the announce booth. His eyes have not left Derek's and finally he speaks.

[-JACK MICHAELS-]
Okay Derek... Now we can play games.

A small smirk comes across Jack's face as he removes his jacket and shirt showing a ripped body which garners a reaction from the females in the stands. He quickly moves from behind the announce table and grabs a chair as he slides into the ring. Derek is oblivious to Jack as he plays to his so-called fans. Jack winds up and just SLAMS the chair into Derek's back sending the Undisputed title of his hands and Derek to his stomach writhing in pain. Jack continues to smirk as he leaves the ring, grabs a microphone, slides back in and takes off his belt. He flicks on the mic and begins to speak...

[-JACK MICHAELS-]
Hmmm, back problems again Derek? You really should go to a better doctor. Oh and don't be mad... When they say it's only a little prick they are just talking about the needle.

Jack laughs before he suddenly brings the belt down and just straps the hell out of Derek on the ground.

[-JACK MICHAELS-]
Man... That had to hurt didn't it Derek?

Jack brings the belt down again as Derek yells in agony. Jack holds out his ear but looks puzzled.

[-JACK MICHAELS-]
I'm sorry but I didn't catch that. Can you say it again?

Jack brings down the belt again and Derek yells out even louder. Jack just laughs.

[-JACK MICHAELS-]
Oh Derek... You poor delusional son-of-a-bitch... Such a shame that I have to kick your pimpled little ass and take that title you hold ohhhhh so dear around your waist. But hey... No sweat off my sack. I'm not going to be the piss poor bastard that lost to the retiree at Wrestlemania now am I? Nah... Unlike some people in this ring I was born WITH talent... Not just some shadow of MY GREATNESS DEREK!!!

Jack whips him again and tosses the belt before leaning down close to Derek.

[-JACK MICHAELS-]
Come on son... You got to do better then that. You got all of these fans waiting for your comeback and you got nothing? Oh but wait... I'm really truly sorry. I need to show you respect. You are the GREAT DEREK DANIELS OF THE EWE! You were the FIRST UNDISPUTED CHAMPION and the TRUE ICON OF EWE! Of course granted... You were also a pain pill popping piece of s*** who ended up taking a job as a freaking caddie at some slum Reno golf course until I bailed your ass out too but really... Who is keeping track of that stuff?

Jack rolls his eyes as Derek starts to try and pull himself up on the ropes. Jack kicks him over and leans right into his face with a smile on his face. Derek glares daggers up as Jack just continues to smirk.

[-JACK MICHAELS-]
That's right boy-o... Get upset. Pop a vein... Get squirrely. Do what you have to do to get angry Derek because at Wrestlemania your anger is going to be the only thing you are able to hold on to. When it's all over and the music begins to play I will have taken everything from you. I'm going to take your pride... I'm going to take your title belt... And most importantly... I'm going to take your manhood and show you what being a true LEGEND of the squared circle is all about. So see you at Wrestlemania where, one way or another..."IT'S GOING TO BE A BLAST!!!"

Jack brings a right hook across the cheek of Derek which knocks him flat and turns around as "The World's Greatest" begins to blare. Jack is about to exit the ring when he notices the EWE Undisputed title laying on the ground. He picks it up, looks at it and looks up at the fans who cheer loudly. He smiles even broader and lays it back down before exiting the ring. He slides out of the ring as Derek slowly looks up with a bleeding mouth and a look of pure hatred on his face. The show fades to commercial...

STANDARD MATCH
Mr. Jobber Vs. Alex Evers

[ Mr. Jobber remembers to show up and find the ring, that accounts for something I guess. He drunkenly tries to mount an offense, but is very unsuccessful in doing so as Alex Evers walks all over him. It's not long until Mr. Jobber feels The Bitter End. ]

WINNER at 3:13: Alex Evers
Judges: 3 Out of 3

MONEY IN THE BANK QUALIFIER
Mystery Man Vs. Ted Dibiase

[ As the bell rang Dibiase quickly kicked the masked man in the gut and hit a quick DDT. That was all the opening he needed to control the match. At 1:24 Dibiase hit a scoop powerslam and covered for a near fall. At about 2:23 Dibiase hits a Piledriver and covers for another near fall. At about 3:32 Dibiase locks in The Million Dollar Dream! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
That's it for the masked dude, it's over.

[ Dibiase keeps the hold locked in, but the mystery man refuses to give in. Finally he's able to get the rope, forcing Dibiase to let go. Just then he turns around and hits Dibiase with a standing dropkick. He begins to control the match for a little bit connecting a backbreaker at 4:51. At about 5:21 The Mystery Man hits a Power Bomb and goes for a cover, only to get a two count. The masked man begins to stalk Dibiase, before quickly connecting a Mystery Cutter at 6:14! The Mystery Man makes the cover but at two, the ref gets pulled out of the ring. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What the hell is Venom doing here, and why did he just pull the ref out?!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I'm guessing he was paid by Dibiase, we know he ain't getting much money right now with his client out of action.

[ The ref argues with Venom while the Mystery man gets up holding out his arms. Suddenly he's spun around and planted with the G9 by Cryme Tyme! Shad tosses Dibiase ontop of The Mystery Man before they hop out of the ring. Venom shows the ref that Dibiase is covering so the ref gets in and makes the count. ]

WINNER at 6:47: Ted Dibiase

Dibiase smiles before reaching out and handing wads of cash out to JTG, Shad, & Venom. The three of them head up the ramp, but Dibiase is quickly spun back around by the mystery man and planted with a ___ CUTTER!...For good measure he picks Dibiase back up and hits him with a ____ BOMB!...He stares down at Dibiase for a moment before ripping his mask off and tossing it on him.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Oh my....it's MARK CHA0S!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I think we all picked up on that..

Mark continues to stare down at Dibiase in rage as the scene fades away.

We come back from commercial, as the camera pans to Jimmy Justice and Jonathan Steele sitting at the announce desk.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What a night we've had so far folks, but coming later tonight will be the situation between Android #18 and Mr. Man.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
More like Mr. Man's lost his marbles.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Regardless, we're told that later on Mr. Man is supposed to cal---

Before Jonathan can finish what he was about to say, the familiar sound of "Faint" by Linkin Park could be heard, as the entire EWE Nation went on their feet for the surprise appearance of Android #18.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What's this? I thought Mr. Man was going to call her out later tonight?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Be quiet Steele, this is going to be great when Eighteen burns Mr. Man.

Android #18 made her way down the ramp by now and just as she was going to turn to the steps, a chair struck her from behind?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What the hell!? Is tha---

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I knew he was crazy Steele, I knew it!

It turned out to be Mr. Man who smacked Eighteen in the back with a steel chair. Eighteen was struggling to move from where she was, when Mr. Man throws her in the ring.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What is he doing?

Following the Android, Mr. Man would wait for her to get up, and when she did, he hit Eighteen across the skull with the chair! The shocked crowed in Phoenix were unsure what to think.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I did not know he had it in him. I'm not sure whether to like him now or to still hate this crazy idiot.

At this point, Mr. Man unfolded the chair to where he can sit on it, while it is across Android #18's neck. He had a microphone in hand and looked down at his rival.

[-MR. MAN-]
I didn't want to do this Eighteen, but I knew that this was going to get your attention! I needed to find another way, and I think I did!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What's he talking about!?

[-MR. MAN-]
I know you Eighteen, and I know that this is a proposition that you could not refuse. I attacked you, I got you first, I struck first, and you need to retaliate Eighteen. I know that you want revenge.

Half of the fans in Phoenix were booing Mr. Man, while the others weren't sure what to think as he was saying what he was saying.

[-MR. MAN-]
Well Eighteen, face me at WrestleMania, fight me and get your revenge! Come on Eighteen accept my challenge!

Mr. Man had gotten up and shifted more of his weight to Android #18's throat, almost choking her.

[-MR. MAN-]
It's up to you Eighteen, it's up to you!

Mr. Man then get off, threw the chair off of Android #18 and rolled out of the ring.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
See, he is crazy! What kind of idiot would attack Eighteen like this?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I dunno Jimmy, I think Mr. Man's just determined.

As Mr. Man was backing up the ramp, Eighteen started to get up, and as she got to her feet, holding her throat, she gave a rather sinister little smile and nod to her assailant.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Did sh--- did she just smile? What the hell is going on here?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I think she just answered yours and Mr. Man's question, Steele. I think she just accepted Mr. Man's challenge for WrestleMania!

Mr. Man just stared back at her from atop of the ramp, himself smirking a little bit.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
If that's the case, I think Mr. Man just got what he wanted!

-WRESTLEMANIA RECALL-
AND NOW A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL!

WRESTLEMANIA 4
MONEY IN THE BANK THREE LAYERS OF HELL
Cross Brand Match
John Cena Vs Lynx Madison Vs James Ceno Vs Mr. Man Vs Predator Vs Eighteen
Jennifer Sparks: The following contest is this years Money in the Bank Match which will be contested under the first ever Three Layers of Hell Match! Now this match consists of three layers of steel cages/chambers. The first layer/cage is 20 feet underground, and is without any light. Superstars will be given special night eye lenses which will allow them to notify where there opponents are through heat sensors. There will be four drapes/steel chains from the top of the first layer that will hang down to allow superstars to exit the first layer. Once a superstar has successfully limbed up a drape/chain, that chain will be removed until no drapes remain, which means that only four participants will be able to escape the first layer. The drapes/steel chains will not be dropped down in the second chamber/layer (which is a further 20 foot chamber) until four participants have successfully made it into the second ring. Once that has happen, two drapes/steel chains will be hung from the second ring, and similiarly to the first cell, once a superstar has climbed up a drape successfully that drape will be removed, until there are none remaining, which means only two people will make it to the final layers of hell. Once two superstars have reached the third and final chamber, a succession of ladder will be dropped down through the roof of the chamber, which will allow one participant to successfully climb up the ladder and unhook the money in the bank briefcase, which will allow the winning participant to bank in on any championship gold within the next 12 months.

Jonathan Steele: That was one hell of an explanation Jimmy. The first layer sounds like something from spy hunter

The huge Three Layers of Hell structure, then begins lowering itself down as the ring crew begin folding up the ring mats to reveal the entrance into the bottom layer underneath the ring. Jenniffer Sparks then rolls into the second layer, and begins making announcements

Jimmy Justice: This is three layers of hell, its for Money In The Bank, one of the most sickest and brutal innovations ever to be introduced into sports entertainment, and your comparing it to a damn playstation two game. What the hell does this look like, a damn horny nerds convention, this is Wrestlemania Steele... WRESTLEMANIA!

"Almost Over" by Limp Bizkit then begins rocking on the Wrestlemania stage, as the crowd roar in ecstacy. And out runs Mr.Man through the curtain to a standing ovation. He circles at the top of the ramp, feeding in the electric response from the crowd. He poses for a few seconds, before a huge fireworks display is let off shining out red green and white to represent the Mexican flag. The music continues to play and then Mr.Man slowly walks down the wrestlemania walkway, even jumping into the crowd at one point interacting with the fans. Security then rush in and direct him through the crowd towards the bottom of the walkway, as Mr.Man smiles the whole way through, as hes let back on his feet just a step away from the ring. He looks back, clapping at the fans response, and then jumps up the steel steps, and poses on the top turnbuckle shouting something in Spanish as the crowd start a "MANNY! MANNY! MANNY" chant. He then exits the ring, putting on the night lenses, sliding down into the bottom layer.

Jennifer Sparks: Introducing first, from Miami, Florida... weighing in at 235 pounds... representing Xplosion... MR.MAN!

Jimmy Justice: Mr.Man qualified for this match by beating Nero Phoenix, Tony-X, The Fallen Angel Chad Donovan, and Alternate.

Jonathan Steele: Certainly an underdog in this match, everybody expects him to finish last, but wouldn't the fans love to see him do the unthinkable

"My Desire" by Unearth then begins its electric metal tune, as a huge "YOU LOOK FUNNY" chant begins growing throughout the crowd. The guitar rifts begin getting faster as Predator then walks out through the curtain to a wild response from the audience as the crowd goes nuts. Predator begins jumping up and down pumped up at the top of the rampway, as a huge pyrotechnics blast off behind him, and then moves down slapping the fans hands as he walks down the long Wrestlemania walkway. He reaches the bottom and then circles around the layers of hell, getting a good look at the structure, before placing on the night lenses, and then entering the underground chamber

Jonathan Steele: Many see this as Predators big chance to step-up, hes a man whos worked up through the ranks in eWe

Jimmy Justice: Hes certainly a big player, but can he make it count tonight, his Wrestlemania debut if I'm not mistaken.

Jonathan Steele: Well earlier on he snubbed Chris Hart in their tag match against DX, and I think he did it for one reason, and one reason only, to make sure he leaves here tonight Mr.Money In The Bank

Jennifer Sparks: From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania representing Chaos ... weighing in at 280 pounds... PREDATOR!

"Dirty Little Secret" by All American Rejects then begins rocking over the pa system, and out walks Lynx Madison to a mixed reaction of both cheers and boos, but more seem to be siding with cheers. He may be disliked in America, but the Canadians seem to like his attitude and style. He walks down smiling to the pleasant response, and then runs down talking to himself on the way, as he gets straight into the bottom layer of the chamber

Jonathan Steele: Lynx Madison certainly very over here in Canada, which is a surprise to say the least

Jimmy Justice: Oh C'Mon, the mans got charisma, talent and is damn sure better than all of these wannabes, why wouldn't these people cheer for him

Jennifer Sparks: Next Representing Xplosion... from Los Angeles, California... weighing in at 239 pounds.. he is THE HEARSAY FROM LA... LYNX MADISON!

The trashy metal tune of "Bound" by Disturbed then begins rocking throughout the arena as the crowd get excited and begins cheering as James Ceno comes out to a huge ovation. He walks out with a Canadian flag wrapped round his back, and then pointing his hands out as a huge "CANADA" chant begins. He walks down the walkway with a cheeky arrogant grin, he reaches the bottom and then gets a good look at the three layers of hell. Before putting on the special lenses and then dropping into the bottom layer

Jonathan Steele: I cant deny that James Ceno is a strong favourite coming in to this match, but he killed three people here, and these people are still chanting for him

Jimmy Justice: Its bizzaro world Steele, Canadian fans chant for opposites, just like that time they cheered for La Resistance... what the hell where they thinking eh?

Jennifer Sparks: Representing Chaos From Hamilton, Ontario... weighing in at 316 pounds... Canada's own , THE FIRESTORM... JAMES CENO!

"Sinner" by Drowing Pool starts up and out walks Android 18 to a huge roar from the crowd. She walks down the walkway aggressively, putting on her special eye lenses for the bottom layer, before entering into the underground structure

Jennifer Sparks: Representing Xplosion ... weighing in at 135 pounds from, St.Cloud, Minnesota... ANDROID 18

Jonathan Steele: One of the longest serving eWe superstars, despite her sexuality, looking to regain her place in the world title scene by winning Money in the Bank

Jimmy Justice: She may be a lightweight, but she fights like a heavyweight, not a women to be messed with

Jonathan Steele: She qualified for this match by defeating Nero Phoenix in an absolute clinic

A soothing chime is heard before "Right Now" by John Cena and Tha Trademarc begins to play as the crowd begin giving a fifty/fifty reaction for the man about to come out. Theres a duel between the "CENA SUCKS" chants and "LETS GO CENA" chants. As the music continues to go, before he comes out Maria Kanellis and Teddy Long walk out to a pop, and then ultimately John Cena walks out, and most of the boos become flooded out with a bed of cheers and chants of support, after a few moments though the boos take over, with several haters slander being shout out along with the classic "YOU CANT WRESTLE" chant.

Jennifer Sparks: And Finally from West Newbury, Massachusetts... weighing in at 240 pounds representing Chaos... JOHN CENA!

The boos continue to grow silencing out the section of the crowd which are cheering him. Cena then takes off his chaingang pendant and passes it over to Maria, he then takes off his shirt at the top of the ramp and then throws it into the crowd. He extends his hand out high and does a trademark military salute before speeding down the Wrestlemania walkway, and sliding into the bottom layer of three layers of hell without the designated night lenses. Our special night sensor cameras get turned on so we can see the superstars in the underground chamber as every appears rather dark apart from the superstars who appear in green, Cena jumps right in and begins shoulder tackling all of the competitors as the bell rings

Jimmy Justice: Is Cena nuts, he just slid in to the bottom layer without the special lenses, how is he gonna see, hes asking for a disaster to happen.

Jonathan Steele: Well I think he knows he wont have the crowd on him tonight, so hes gotta do things his own way, and taking out your opponents is a good start

Cena then continues valiantly fighting off all 5 of his opponents, but his steam gets brushed out rather quickly as everybody else has the special night lenses. Cena charges off the ropes and goes sprinting towards Predator, but Pred ducks and Cena walks straight into a huge running big boot Explosive Force by James Ceno, blindsiding him to the floor. Android, Lynx, Mr.Man & Predator along with James Ceno begin a five on one assault on Cena. Mr.Man starts off by kicking Cena in the gut and then executing a belly to belly suplex throwing Cena aginst the ropes. Predator then charges in with a Gorrilla Press Slam bouncing Cena off the steel. Android comes in with a hard spear forcing Cenas head to smack against the steel. And then Lynx Madison bashes Cenas head with a devastating bulldog against the steel mesh busting Cena wide open

Jonathan Steele: These guys are getting rid of Cena earlier and with what style Jimmy

Jimmy Justice: Well who the hell can blame them, they don't like the fact that Cenas in this match, and they'll be damned if they let this wigger leave here with the briefcase

Jonathan Steele: He just got severly beat down, how is he gonna overcome this?

Jimmy Justice: He wont Steele, I think its safe to say Cena wont be escaping out of this bottom layer.

James Ceno then grabs Predator and Lynx Madison heads as he lands a double inverted suplex. He takes out Mr.Man with a few haymaker punches. But then turns around to Android thrusting at her with a Clothesline from hell, she ducksAndroid then eye rakes everybody in sight, and then lands a huge jacknife powerbomb on James Ceno before she begins climbing the first drape as everybody is laid out. She climbs up the drape carefully, and with everybody out, she successfully makes it to the second layer as the crowd roar.

ENTERED THE SECOND LAYER OF HELL: ANDROID 18
THREE DRAPES REMAIN TO ENTER

Jimmy Justice: Android 18 the first to make it to the second layer of hell, and the ball has just firmly gone into her court

Jonathan Steele: And now she has a huge advantage to recuperate and regain her breath as she waits for the next three people to get up there

Mr.Man then goes for a step-up enzuigiri kick on Predator, but Predator swings Mr.Man in the opposite direction as James Ceno comes charging with a huge gore, but just before he can hit impact Lynx Madison runs in catching Ceno and then planting him out with a huge Side Effect. Predator then goes for the FUNNYLOCK on Lynx, as Lynx is in trouble and has nowhere to go, and begins tapping out avidly

Jimmy Justice: Somebody obviously forgot to tell Predator the rules of the match, submission wont eliminate an opponent, hes gotta climb the drapes

Jonathan Steele: And hey wait look, Mr.Man is climbing up the drape and by golly hes gonna make it into the second layer

Mr.Man begins climbing and climbing, as Predator keeps the lock firmly on Lynx Madison, he reaches the top, but Predator suddenly realises how high he has gotten, and Predator begins climbing aswell, and even manages to grab on Mr.Mans leg stopping him from entering the second layer. James Ceno then revives and notices Predator climbing up a drape, so he begins climbing up a drape himself. Mr.Man is one one drape, as Predator is on another, with James Ceno on the other. Mr.Man tries desperately to get Predators grip off his leg, as Ceno then tries to knock off Predator from his drape.

Jimmy Justice: If these guys used there common sense, they could all just climb up the drapes and make it into the second layer, but instead they wanna make sure the other don't make it, what gives huh

Jonathan Steele: They want to get rid of the hardest targets in this match, once you get into that second layer, they only want the weakest link or the easiest route possible. But what you're saying does make sense, we cant experience what they're going through though, it must be hell

Jimmy Justice: What you just said made absolutely no sense

James Ceno then grabs both of Predators knees, before flying off his drape and taking Predator down off his drape with him for a mid-air leviathan spinebuster. The crowd watch on in awe as Mr.Man then crawls his way up into the second layer of hell.

ENTERED THE SECOND LAYER OF HELL: MR.MAN
TWO DRAPES REMAIN TO ENTER

Jonathan Steele: Only two passageways of entry remain to the second layer, who's it gonna be, who's it gonna be?

Jimmy Justice: No need to repeat yourself Steele, this isn't Seinfield.

Lynx Madison then gets up and notices Predator and Ceno lying on the floor knocked out after Cenos spinebuster, and notices John Cena flat out cold. He shrugs his shoulder and then wastes little time as he jumps onto the third drape and then begins climbing, he looks down halfway up and still notices everybody in the same shape, he then reaches the top and then enters the second layer as the crowd look on in excitement. As he enters he notice Mr.Man in one corner drinking water and cooling himself down with a towel, while in the other corner Android is playing on her gameboy, so he decides to relax in another corner and begins meditating

ENTERED THE SECOND LAYER OF HELL: LYNX MADISON
ONE DRAPE REMAINS TO ENTER

Jimmy Justice: Remind me again why these guys aren't trying to climb into the third and final layer of hell when theyre already there

Jonathan Steele: Well its real simple, for those watching at home and you Jimmy, until four participants have entered the second layer, the drapes to the third layer will not be released.Now only one more can enter the second layer, and we got three superstars remaining

Jimmy Justice: Three? You might aswell say its two Steele, theres no way Cena is getting up

Meanwhile in the bottom layer Predator lands a huge Brink of Extinction on James Ceno. He then begins climbing up the drape, and is moments away before making it into the second layer before James Ceno out of desperation grabs him off from seemingly nothing for an ELECTRIC FIRE as the crowd go nuts, Ceno then begins a phoenix resurrection, before landing a thunderclap onto Predator. He then climbs to the third rope before flying of for a Bolt, and then signals for the FUNNYLOCK on Predator, but Predator goes to reverse with a big boot, only to have Ceno grab his leg and then lockS him in THE SHOCK LOCK as Predator screams in agony. The crowd are on their feet cheering on for their fellow Canadian. He finally lets off from his hold, and to ensure Predator is completely out cold he climbs up the turnbuckle before going for a 450 shooting star press Blazing Helix manuever. He flies and flips off the rope, but midway finds himself stuck on something. Its almost as if he was caught but instead it was John Cena back alive, and he had Ceno on his shoulders. The crowd booed, along with a few cheers, before Cena flipped Ceno off for a HUGE F-U. Predator was already out from James Ceno shocklock, and now James Ceno was out. Cena then looked at the last remaining drape and then begin climbing up the drape fighting through the pain. The crowd boo'd as he climbed up, but eventually he made it to the top, and he crawled his way into the SECOND LAYER

ENTERED THE SECOND LAYER OF HELL: JOHN CENA
ELIMINATED FROM THE MATCH: JAMES CENO & PREDATOR

Jonathan Steele: Oh my god, James Ceno didn't make it up, James Ceno didn't make it up. What a shocker

Jimmy Justice: And things just looked a whole lotta better for Xplosion Jonathan. All of the Xplosion superstars made it to the second chamber, and only one Chaos superstar, and might I add to that, a worn out Chaos superstar made it. Xplosion is leaving with the marbles tonight Steele

Jonathan Steele: I still am in absolute shock that James Ceno didn't make it up there. He was bragging for weeks how he had Money In The Bank seemingly won

Jimmy Justice: He talks a big game, hes beaten a lot of the best, but at the biggest stage of em all, on the grand daddy of this industry, he blew it, he choked Steele

Jonathan Steele: And now Ladies and Gentlemen, we have Lynx Madison, Android 18, Mr.Man all three of the Xplosion representatives in the second layer, along with Chaos superstar John Cena.

The drapes are then lowered for entry to the third layer, but before anybody can climb up the Xplosion trio once again gang up on Cena, similarly to how he was assaulted in the bottom layer. Mr Man bounces off the ropes and then kicks Cena in the gut and then pops him up on his shoulder as he lands the FUTURE SHOCK. Lynx Madison and Android then double team as Lynx locks on the Discombobulation and Android locks in the Eighteen Points of Pain in Cena, as he whiles in pain, trying to escape, but both of them lock their moves in firmly, he tries to wiggle out but cant, and eventually ends up fading out.

Jonathan Steele: And now Cena is out

Jimmy Justice: I said it once, I said it twice, somebody from Xplosion is leaving with that briefcase.

Mr.Man then breaks up the hold on Cena by dragging Android legs, and then locking her in a texas cloverleaf for the Wave of The Future, she tries her best to escape, and quickly does, using her legs to push Mr.Man off, and then as she flips back up, she goes for a hadyoken firebolt as fire shoots out from her hands and blazes onto Mr.Man as hes set on fire. Mr.Man then rolls around on the ring to extinguish the flames

Jonathan Steele: Did Android just shoot out fire from her hands?

Jimmy Justice: You think you've seen it all, but then something like that happens

Android then jumps up onto the drape, and begins climbing up, she gets halfway before Lynx Madison jumps on the drape and then floats in the air dragging Android elbow down to the mat and locking her in fujiwara arm bar, as she tries to reach the ropes for leverage to escape or reverse somehow, but Madison keeps on pulling her back into the center of the ring. Mr.Man is then incredibly sighted from the top rope, using a fire extuinguisher to cool down the burns on his body, before smacking the extinguisher into the face of Madison on the floor and then flying off for a Future Splash on both Android and Madison.

Jimmy Justice: All four participants now out on the floor lying on their backs

Jonathan Steele: I still cant believe 18 set Mr.Man on fire, that was some crazy shit

Cena then hobbles back up and notices all three of them on the floor so then he points his hand out as the crowd give him a mixed reaction, he pumps up his reeboks before waving his hand infront of all three as the crowd chant along "YOU CANT SEE ME" he then bounces off the ropes and delivers a five knuckle shuffle on Mr.Man, and then Lynx Madison, and then he goes to bounce off the ropes to lay it on Android, but she reverses elbowing him back and then landing him with a spinning brainbuster. She then begins climbing the drapes once again, and is a fingertip away from reaching the third layer before Mr.Man comes in off the other drape and wrangles Android head for a Back To The Future off the top of the drape, as they both fly off the drapes and land thunderously down on to the mat. Lynx Madison then makes it back to his feet, and notices the three of them knocked on, and then cleverly wastes little time as he jumps up onto the drape, and begins slowly climbing up, until he successfully reaches the third layer.

ENTERED THE THIRD LAYER OF HELL: LYNX MADISON
ONE DRAPE REMAINS TO ENTER THE FINAL LAYER

Jimmy Justice: Lynx Madison has made it to the final layer Steele, the son of a guns done it

Jonathan Steele: And while we may not know who will join him, we do know that Lynx Madison will be one of the two final participants.

Jimmy Justice: He now has a massive advantage, because the moment the second person comes in, he can kick their sorry keister, and then have the ladder lowered into the third layer for him to climb up and grab the briefcase just like that

Lynx Madison tries to climb the cell without the layer to reach the briefcase, but hears a loud humming noise, before a huge electric spark gets set off and Lynx jumps off the cell knocked out

Jonathan Steele: I'm just getting word that the final layer of steel is fused with electrictity until the second person makes it into that hellhole, so that the participant already there which in this case is Lynx Madison, cannot try to sneakily reach the briefcase until the final participant joins him in there.

Lynx continues to lie in the middle of the third layer of hell motionless. Meanwhile Mr.Man and Android are fighting with all that's left in there enginges. Mr.Man goes for a powerbomb but Android reverses it with a hurricanrana, and then signals for a elevated triple planca only to find Mr.Man try to counter with a electric chair, but then Android reverses it by hooking Mr.Man legs and arms under her arms and then swings Mr.Man around like a pendulum before dropping him down to the mat for ANNIHILIATION. She smiles and then goes to climb up the drape, but is stopped as Cena flies off the top rope for a falling leg drop as he hits her head with his foot and takes her down. Mr.Man and Android 18 are both out, and Cena is shaking from the loss of blood he received earlier, as his face is colored into a dark crimson mask. He hears the crowd going semi wild along with the boos, he phases them all off and then begins climbing up the drape slowly slowly until he finally reaches the top, he works through the pain as he sees both Android and Mr.Man fastly approaching him on the same drape as it becomes very heavy. He uses brute strength to swing around the drape as they become dizzy and lose balance, and then he slips his fingers into the third layer and pulls himself up entering the final layer with Lynx Madison whos still lying on the floor a bit shaken up from the electrocution.

ENTERED THE THIRD LAYER OF HELL: JOHN CENA
ELIMINATED FROM THE MATCH: ANDROID 18 & MR.MAN

Jonathan Steele: And this is what it comes down to ladies and gentlemen. Lynx Madison and John Cena on the final layer of the first ever three layers of hell to determine who will be Wrestlemania 4's Mr.Money In The Bank

Jimmy Justice: John Cena is bloodied and battered. Lynx Madison hasn't a scratch to him, although the electrocution may be causing internal bleeding. I said an Xplosion superstar is walking out here with the briefcase, and I stand by it, C'Mon Lynx

Jonathan Steele: Well seeing as your siding with Lynx, I guess I'll have to support John, C'Mon John

The top of the third layer of hell is removed as three ladders are then placed inside the ring. The layer top is then shut once again. As we pan at a view of the third layer. John Cena is lying on the floor trying to regain breath, while Lynx is trying to reach the ropes to lift himself back up. Both men are heavily worn out, and it takes them a few moments to realise how far they have come, they both make it up to their feet and then stare at each other from opposite corners. John Cena spits out some blood from his mouth as Lynx Madison shakes a bit feeling static from the electric shock he received earlier. They both eye at each other a final time, before walking up to each other as the crowd goes nuts

Jimmy Justice: The crowd may have their opinions about both men, but theyre certainly loving what they see here

Jonathan Steele: And the best part is we're yet to see what they're gonna do to each other

Lynx Madison then starts off thing in the final layer with a slap to the face imprinting his backhand on Cena's face. Cena holds his cheek and then goes to return it with a few slaps of his own, but Madison grabs his hands, and then lifts him up on his shoulders for a death valley driver. Lynx then setups a ladder, and begins slowly climbing up, he makes a few steps, but then Cena jumps off the ropes with a flying shoulder block knocking Madison off the ladder. They both take a breather, and then Cena wobbles back up, he folds the ladder that was setup and holds it on his shoulder. He waits for Madison to get back to his feet, and as Lynx turns around Cena runs at him smacking the ladder straight into Lynxs face as we can hear a large crack upon impact of Lynx nose, blood then begins pouring out from Lynx as he holds his nose in agony. Cena then drops to the floor tired from the weight of holding the ladder on his shoulders.

Jimmy Justice: I think Cena may have just broke Madisons nose, and it sure as hell wasn't pretty

Jonathan Steele: Cena took a toll through that move aswell though, hes absolutely drained

Lynx then fuming over the pain from his nose, then jumps onto the top rope awaiting for Cena to getup. Cena uses to the ropes to lift himself back up, and hasn't a clue where he is and as he turns around Lynx flies off the top rope for a leg drop, but Cena plays possum running against the ropes and then catching Lynx at the same time as he falls with a running one handed bulldog. Cena then kneels over waiting for Lynx to lift himself to his feet, and when he does he goes for a clothesline, only to have Lynx lift him up and take one out of Cenas playbook with a twisting belly to belly side slam on the ladder as Cenas back crack on the ladder breaking its hinges. Madison then mocks Cena by having his hand infront of Cena as the crowd roar, he then bounces off the ropes and lands a five knuckle shuffle on Cena to the ladder, but Cena moves sending Lynx face and fist first into the ladder. Cena then grabs Lynxs leg and locks him in the STFU. John shouts out "tap bitch...tap" but Madison refuses. Cena locks in the hold almost snapping Lynx head back in half, and just when you think Lynx is gonna fade out he reverses it locking Cena into the Discombobulation. Cena is getting suffocated and he tries his best to move out of the hold but Lynx isn't let go of the grip. Cena then escapes that he wont escape the hold, so he uses strength to lift himself up with Lynx still having him in the discombobulation and then shouts out before landing a sitdown hiptoss with swift speed to release Madison off him. Lynx then tries gets back up but Cena charges at him with a running neck snap throwing him back down. Cena then begins setting up another ladder and begins climbing, after a few seconds he manages to scathe his way to the top and he literally has his finger tips on the briefcase as the crowd go wild, but then Madison jumps up from the top rope onto the ladder, and then kicks Cena in the gut as he lands a Madison Avenue off the top of the ladder, dropping Cena and himself down onto the mat like a ragdoll

Jonathan Steele: Good lord Madison Avenue off the top of a ladder, these men are literally killing each other to make sure the other doesn't reach that briefcase

Jimmy Justice: And why the hell not, that briefcase means everything for these two, an instant championship shot whenever they chose, anytime, anyplace within the next 12 months.

Lynx then shudders back up to a standing position and spins around out of dizziness and then clamps his hand onto the ladder steps and begins climbing up. Cena regains abit of consciousness, but doesn't have enough power to get up to his feet, so he drags himself closer to the ladder, but Lynx has managed to make his way to the top. He gets one hand on the briefcase and is ready to unhook it. Cena looks on in horror and then out of desperation lifts himself back up running against the ropes within the speed of lightning for a high impact running shoulder block smashing himself straight into the ladder taking Madison grapple off the briefcase off as he flies into the corner of the steel mesh becoming entangled in the corner turnbuckle

Jonathan Steele: Good jesus what a fall by Lynx Madison, smashed against the chamber and then straight into a spiders web amongst the ropes

Jimmy Justice: You make this sound like batman Steele, its only a bunch of ropes

John Cena then towers over to the corner to strangely help Madison out of the ropes. The crowd look on confused and so do Jimmy and Jonathan. As Madison gets his body out of the tangle ropes, sitting on the top turnbuckle, he looks on in confusement at Cena for helping him out. But then Cena punches him to the face, and then lifts him on the back of his shoulder as he stands on the top of the turnbuckle with Madison on his back and then executes a HUGE F-U sending Lynx Madison straight through the third layer ring as he crashes back down into the second chamber. Cena falls down with him, but he grasps a hand on the third ring, fingertips away from falling.

Jimmy Justice: John Cena just FU'd Lynx Madison through the third ring back down to the second layer, how the hell is Madison gonna get back into the third layer

Jonathan Steele: I don't think there is a way Jimmy, but Cena needs to make it back into the third ring, if he lets his fingers loose from the hole both him and Madison are gonna be done for

John Cena is moments away from falling off, he has the crowd chanting in unison "FALL!FALL!FALL". The third ring begins cracking under pressure from the weight of Cena trying to hang on. And you can almost here it creek, and then in dramatic fashion Cena pushes himself and then reaches back into the third ring. The crowd watch on in awe as he then positions the third ladder as the third ring begins to wobble literally at breaking point, he valiantly climbs up the ladder step by step, and then reaches the top as he slowly puts his hand on the money in the bank briefcase and then successfully unhooks it. The bells ring and then "Right Now" by John Cena and Tha Trademarc begins playing as Cena falls down off the ladder completely drained and worn out. The crowd start a that was awesome chant, referring to the whole match

Jennifer Sparks: Ladies and Gentlemen, HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND NOW MR.MONEY IN THE BANK MONDAY NIGHT CHAOS' OWN JOHN CENA!!!

AND THAT WAS A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL
COUNTING DOWN TO THE BIGGEST EVENT OF 2011

EWE WRESTLEMANIA 7, LIVE APRIL 24TH, ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!

:: TO BE CONTINUED ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #121: March 28th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Chaos #121: March 28th, 2011   Monday Night Chaos #121: March 28th, 2011 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 6:45 pm

:: PART TWO ::

MONEY IN THE BANK QUALIFIER - 1ST BLOOD MATCH
Abdul Q(c) Vs. Mike Shockly

[ Shockly makes his way to the ring, certainly in no shape to compete, while Abdul comes out, full clad in his Iron Man Outfit. The match is a given, Shockly can't make Abdul bleed in this attire, but Abdul has no problem at all as he takes the metal arm and beats the shit out of Shockly until he starts to bleed. ]

WINNER at 3:25: Abdul Q

Luthor Jensen bursts through the doors of Michael's office.

[-LUTHOR JENSEN-]
So you weren't lying when you said your lawyers made sure I had no pull in the EWE.

Michael simply looks to his dad.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Hello, dad. Thanks so much for knocking. What can I do for you?

[-LUTHOR JENSEN-]
You know it's just a matter of time before I get my hands on this company and shut it down.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
And why would you want to do that, dad?

[-LUTHOR JENSEN-]
We all know it's just a matter of time before you lose your grip and the company fails as it always does, therefore, reflecting on our company....and most of all me.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
I don't know what you're talking about. EWE is at an all time high and doesn't plan on folding anytime soon. Besides, this company is fully 100% mine. How would that effect you?

[-LUTHOR JENSEN-]
Shut down the company.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
And if I don't?

Luthor stares intentfully at his son.

[-LUTHOR JENSEN-]
I'll be forced to take matters into my own hands.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Feel free, dad, but like I said, there's nothing you can do.

[-LUTHOR JENSEN-]
We'll just see about that, won't we?

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
That we shall. Feel free to let yourself out...

Michael mockingly grins at his father.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
And have a pleasant day.

Luthor glares at his son before turning and exiting Michael's office. The Camera then cuts back to Jennifer Sparks at ringside.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the EWE Tag Team Championship!

Laughs echo around the arena before the song cuts to "Hardcore Country". The Crowd gives a mixed reaction when Trish and Mickie split the curtains, Trish with the X-Core Title draped over her shoulder.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Introducing first, the challengers....from Richmond Virginia, MICKIE JAMES!...and from Toronto Canada, she is the EWE X-Core Champion...TRISH STRATUS!....they are HARDCORE STRATUSFACTION!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Here they come, these ladies came very close to making history at No Love Lost. Coming dangerously close to become the first All Female Tag Team Champions in EWE History.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Well they are about to make it happen tonight instead.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
How do they even have another shot anyway?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
That was the favor Jensen owed Mickie for entering the Money in the Bank at No Love Lost, was part of their deal, and now Mickie has cashed in.

Trish and Mickie get into the ring where Trish raises up the X-Core title before handing it off to the ref and he hands it over to the time keeper. The music slowly fades away and silence falls for a few moments. Then suddenly "Bringin Da Hood T U" by James Johnson rings out over the PA System and the crowd jumps to their feet when Cryme Tyme dances through the curtains, Tag Titles in hand.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
And their opponents...From Brooklyn New York...at a combined weight of 520 pounds...they are the EWE Tag Team Champions...JTG and Shad Gaspard...CRYME TYME!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
The fan favorite Tag Team Champions.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Nothing but a couple common criminals, they need to have their titles taken from them that is for certain.

Cryme Tyme gets into the ring and raises up the titles as the crowd starts to take pictures. As their music begins to fade they hand the titles over to the ref who raises them up then hands them over to the time keeper. The ref checks with each team to make sure they are ready then calls for the bell.

EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Cryme Tyme(c) Vs. Hardcore Stratusfaction

[ As the match gets under way Mickie and JTG start us off. They keep it pretty back and forth until Shad gets tagged in at 2:01 and hits a quick clothesline. From there Cryme Tyme begins to isolate Mickie for awhile. They get several near falls but Mickie finally makes the tag to Trish at 4:14. Trish comes in and hits JTG with Air Canada. Hardcore Stratusfaction then begins to isolate JTG. At 5:32 Mickie hits a One-handed Cartwheel into a standing Monkey Flip. Mickie covers only getting a two count. The isolation continues with Trish hitting the Stratusphere at 6:15 and Mickie hitting the Mick-A-Rana at 6:52. Both times getting a near fall. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Hardcore Stratusfaction is really controling the pace of this match.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Why do you sound surprised? You sexist..

[ They continue to isolate JTG until finaly Shad makes a blind tag. Shad comes in giving Mickie a boot to the face. Shad covers but Mickie kicks out. As Mickie attempts the MickieDT, Shad counters it with the Thugnificent! He makes the cover, but Trish breaks it up. Shad makes the tag to JTG and they hit Mickie with the Thug Special. Trish breaks it up though and soon Mickie tags her in. JTG goes for a clothesline, but Trish dodges with the MaTrish, then as they both turn around Trish connects with a Chick Kick! Trish makes the cover, but Shad breaks it up. As they get back up JTG quickly hits Trish with a Box Cutter. JTG covers but it's only another two count. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Really is going back and forth.

[ After some time goes by and all the madness begins to insue. Trish hits JTG with a Stratusfaction....but before she can cover Shad hits Trish with the Thugnificent....but again before he can cover, Mickie gives Shad the MickieDT! Mickie covers and the ref counts the 1...2....3! ]

WINNERS at 9:14: Hardcore Stratusfaction (New Champions)
Judges: 3 Out of 3

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Here are your winners...and NEW EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS....MICKIE JAMES AND TRISH STRATUS...HARDCORE STRATUSFACTION!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I can't believe it, Hardcore Stratusfaction is the new Tag Team Champion!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Well believe it, no longer are them thugs our champs, but a team we can have a little more dignity in.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
They have just become the first ever all female EWE Tag Team Champions.

Mickie and Trish celebrate with their titles while the camera cuts backstage. We see Jack Sparrow just standing in his locker room drinking his rum, which the crowd cheers to see him. Suddenly there's a knock at the door. Sparrow walks over and opens the door, only to be speared by Chris Warren as soon as he does! Warren mounts ontop of Sparrow hitting several hard rights and lefts. Warren beats the shit out of Sparrow before grabbing the Rum and shattering it over Sparrow's head. Warren looks at Sparrow with destruction in his eyes as Sparrow just lays there bleeding and unconcious.

As the camera's return from commercial "Paradise Lost" by Hollywood Undead hits over the PA system. The crowd boos as Nero, Alyssa and Desario step through the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first....accompanied by Nero & Alyssa Phoenix...from the city of angels....weighing in at 230 pounds...DAN DESARIO!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Here we go Steele...when Desario gets his first win...Nero gets to choose the type of stip he's going to beat Sean Lewis in at WrestleMania.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Unless Sean Lewis wins, then Lewis gets to choose the stipulation.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Don't even joke..

Desairo steps into the ring, while Nero waits on the outside. Suddenly "Smart Went Crazy" by Atmosphere echoes through the PA Speakers sending the fans into an uproar. Sean Lewis and Lady Gaga step through the curtains and walk out onto the stage. Just then the curtains move and out comes the International Champion as well, still wearing his Iron Man Outfit.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What the hell is he doing, and why is he still wearing that ridiculous thing?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
He's Abdul..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Stupid then..

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Unique..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
No...Stupid..

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
His opponent...accompanied by Lady Gaga and the EWE International Champion, Abdul Q....from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in at at 209 pounds....SEAN LEWIS!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Here he comes..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Noone cares Steele..

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Weren't you praising him last week?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Well thats what happens when people mis-use me...He should know I can't stand people who kiss the fan's ass. Thus I can give two shits less about Sean Lewis, plain and simple.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Whatever you say Jimmy..

Lewis, Abdul, and Gaga continue down the ramp as Lewis slides into the ring. Abdul & Gaga stay to the outside. Alyssa gives Gaga a funny look, while Nero gives Abdul an even funnier look. Abdul just acts like it's casual as he gives Nero a "whats up" nod. Lewis and Desario circle the ring as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Sean "Slug" Lewis Vs. Dan Desario

[ Lewis and Desario begin to exchange rights until Desario blocks one and hits a quick DDT. Desario mounts ontop of Lewis hitting several rights and lefts. As he gets up he quickly hits Lewis with a bulldog and covers for a quick kick out. At about 2:14 Desario hits a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker and goes for another cover, getting another kick out. Desario continues to control the match until 3:42 when he hits and locks in the 3rd Degree! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
That's it, thanks for playing Slug.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It's not over yet Jimmy.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
May as well be, he's not getting out of this.

[ Lewis fights to get free, but Desario just tightens the hold. Lewis pulls himself acrossed the ring and gets a finger tip on the bottom rope before Desario drags him back to the center of the ring and locks it back in. Lewis crawls back over and Desario does the same thing. On the third attempt Lewis finally lunges and gets the rope, forcing Desario to let go of the hold. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Told you..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
It took alot out of him though, he's done.

[ Desario covers but Lewis kicks out. Desario picks Lewis up and goes for the D2KO, but Lewis quickly shoves him back and hits a quick super kick! the crowd cheers but Lewis just plops to the mat to catch his breathe. After a few moments they both make it back to their feet and begin exchanging rights again. Desario knees Lewis in the gut and sends him to the corner, but Lewis quickly runs up it and hits Whisper in the Wind! The crowd cheers as Lewis makes the cover, but Desario kicked out. Lewis starts to swing the momentum in his favor at about 5:16 Lewis hits the Updraft! Lewis covers but again gets a two count. Lewis continues to control the match hitting a German Supplex at 6:24 and following it up with a Stinger Splash. Desario once again kicks out though. Things pick up at 7:01 when Lewis locks in the S-Works! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Now it's Desario's turn!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
No, he'll get out of this..

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
That's not what you said about Lewis.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Because he sucks.

[ Desario screams as Lewis keeps the hold locked in. Desario tries to reach for the ropes, but Lewis has him just out of reach. Nero is about to climb in the ring when Abdul stomps on the ground, knocking everyone, but Abdul to the floor. Lewis is surprised by what just happened, but keeps the S-Works locked in. Desario tries to roll out of it, but Lewis still has it locked on. Desario rolls two more times until finally he is close enough to grab the rope. The ref doesn't see it at first as he's just now getting up from Abdul knocking him down, but he sees it and tells Lewis to let go. As Desario gets back to his feet he quickly hits Lewis with a Spear and makes the cover, only getting a two count. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What a close match..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I'm still trying to figure out what Abdul's problem is, he knocked me out of my damn seat!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Me too..

[ The match goes back and forth high paced until Desario goes for the 3rd Degree again at 12:32, Lewis quickly counters it hitting Desario in the gut. Lewis stands up and quickly hits the GLORIA! Nero is about to come in and break it up, when Abdul stomps again, sending everyone back to the floor. Lewis crawls over and covers Desario. The ref shakes the cobwebs and notces the cover to count the one...two....three! ]

WINNER at 12:56: Sean Lewis

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Here is your winner...SEAN LEWIS!!

"Smart Went Crazy" hits again as the ref raises Sean Lewis' hand and Abdul and Gaga get into the ring.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
He's done it...Sean Lewis has won and now he gets to choose the stipulation for his match with Nero Phoenix at WrestleMania!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
He cheated!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
How so?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Abdul and his Transformers outfit!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Actually it's Iron Man.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
WHATEVER! HE CHEATED!

Nero grabs two chairs. He slides one to Desario and keeps one for himself. As Nero gets in the ring him and Desario creep up behind Lewis with the chairs. Abdul sees this, and stomps again. Lewis gets up looking at Abdul with a "what the hell?"

AND NOW YET ANOTHER INDUCTEE FOR THE 2011 EWE HALL OF FAME..
SHE WAS NOT ONLY THE FIRST PERSON EVER TO HOLD BOTH THE DIVA'S AND WOMEN'S TITLES, AT DIFFERENT TIMES THAT IS.
SHE WAS ALSO THE 2ND 4X WOMEN'S CHAMPION..
YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT I'M SURE..
PLEASE WELCOME TO THE EWE HALL OF FAME, CLASS OF 2011
BROOKE MCGUIRE!!

As the camera's come back from commercial we hear "Won't Back Down" playing over the PA System.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Welcome back to Monday Night Chaos, and Jimmy this right here is Won't Back Down by Eminem featuring Pink, it is the official theme song for EWE WrestleMania 7.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Yes we know. WrestleMania is already building up to be pretty big though.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
That is for certain.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
After the match earlier I think Cryme Tyme and Hardcore Stratusfaction are officially done with eachother, so now our new champions look ahead to The Extreme Legends, who earned this shot back at Sole Survivor.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I like Hardcore Stratusfaction, but they are in deep trouble when it comes time for WrestleMania. They ain't called The Extreme Legends for the hell of it Steele.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
They are certainly ruthless. Johnny isn't in just one match though.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
That's right, both Dean and Johnny challenged eachother like idoits...so that means they both obviously accept.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
That's right Dean Winchester and Johnny Chaos one on one for the first time ever.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
They been in a few tag matches, with The Extreme One getting the edge most the time, but now it's time they lock up one on one. The Dean of Mean is in trouble if you ask me.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
That's how you feel. After that though, we got two EWE Hall of Famers.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Sean Lewis and Nero Phoenix lock it up. And now Sean Lewis will get to pick the stipulation.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
It's not going to change anything Steele, Nero can beat the Slug any day of the week.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I think Nero will find out why Sean Lewis is THE Franchise. But moving on, the EWE Women's Championship.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Christy Chaos defends against Britney West.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Britney made a fool out of Christy on Ladies Night...and I reckon her and her douche-bag of a husband will do so again tonight, though it's hard to say with the 5x heavyweight champ on the other side.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Certainly will be a good Main Event, as will that Women's title match at WrestleMania. Another match match that we just found out about earlier tonight..

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Mr. Man gets his wish...Android #18 one more time at WrestleMania..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
He'll lose...again...after that he should just check himself into the looney bin and just give up on being a profesional wrestler.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Cruel Jimmy..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
That's me..

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Another battle of EWE Hall of Famers.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
White Tiger takes on Triple H in hopes of ending The Game's amazing 5 match winning streak at WrestleMania.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I never got what was so special about Triple H? Screw him, White Tiger is going to take him out, and win the Tag Titles, then just like that we have a new king of WrestleMania.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I disagree, I think HHH will push the streak even further, but it will be a good match. Just like this year's Money in the Bank.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Earlier tonight Jensen announced the stipulation and it will be the first ever Phase Three Match. I'm excitted for that.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
It definately sounds interesting.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
There's now only one spot left, though after what happened earlier, I'm not sure if Jack Sparrow will be able to make it or not.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Yea, I gotta give props to Chris Warren, that stupid Pirate never shoulda been in it to begin with.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
He earned his spot Jimmy, just like everyone else.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Yea yea, whatever.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Finally though, that brings us to the richest prize in EWE.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Derek Daniels defends against Jack Michaels and I gotta say Jimmy, after what we seen earlier, Jack Michaels is certainly ready.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Let him be ready, Derek is still going to send his old ass back to the retirement home.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Well anyways....be sure to find out and order WrestleMania 7 live April 24th and only on pay per view.

The camera cuts back to ringside with Jennifer Sparks.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The Following contest is tonight's featured main event and it is an intergender tag team match scheduled for one fall!

"In My Head" by Jason Derulo hits over the PA speakers. The crowd gives out a mixed reaction, mainly boos when Britney walks out though the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Introducing first....from Evansville Indiana...BRITNEY WEST!!

Britney continues down the ramp, rolling her eyes and smirking at the people who boo her.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Here comes the Number One Contender for the Women's Title, she sure made an impact this past Saturday on Ladies Night. I'm betting she does the same here tonight.

Britney slides into the ring in time for The Catalyst by Linkin Park to hit the PA system. The crowd cheers and Britney smiles when Dean walks through the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Her partner...from Lawrence Kansas...weighing in at 250 pounds....The Dean of Mean...DEAN WINCHESTER!!

Dean continues down the ramp and walks up the steps to enter the ring.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
This is one impressive individual right here, and I for one hope he sets Johnny straight at WrestleMania.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
That makes one of us. I hope Johnny rids the EWE of him. I personally don't know what Britney is so obsessed over him for, I guess you can't help love though.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Love? I wouldn't call it that.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Yeah, cause you should know anything about love.

Dean tries to ignore Britney while his music begins to fade away. Soon after "Something Kinda Ooooh" by Girls Aloud hits which causes the crowd to jump up cheering more when Christy splits the curtains, Women's Title locked around her waist.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Their opponents...first from Kansas City Missouri...she is the EWE Women's Champion...CHRISTY CHAOS!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Here she comes, the EWE Women's Champ and hopeful future Miss Money in the Bank.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Hopes and Dreams can only get you so far, sooner or later they get crushed.

Christy continues down the ramp and enters the ring. Christy smiles at Britney before taking her title off and raising it up for the crowd to cheer and take pictures. Britney is about to charge Christy, when Dean holds her back. Christy hands the title to the ref who hands it over to the time keeper. As Christy's song fades it's soon replaced with "Goin Down" by Three Days Grace. The crowd boos as pyro shoots off on the stage. Johnny & Drama make their way through the curtains and out onto the stage. Johnny just smirks at the booing fans before doing a pose on the stage.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Her partner...accompanied by his wife, Drama...from Kansas City Missouri...weighing in at 232 pounds...The Extreme One, JOHNNY CHAOS!!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Now here's someone to be proud of Steele. The Former Undisputed Champion, who's about to carry his no talent sister to victory.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
You are very delusional Jimmy.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
And you are very homo.

Johnny and Drama continue down the ramp, ignoring the booing fans as Johnny slides into the ring and Drama stays on the outside. Johnny looks at Dean, who trades back a look of hate. Britney and Christy get on the apron as the ref calls for the bell.

INTERGENDER TAG TEAM MATCH
Dean Winchester & Britney West Vs. Johnny & Christy Chaos

[ Just as the bell rings Dean quickly tackles Johnny and hits several hard rights. As Dean finally gets up off Johnny, Johnny starts to get up, but quickly hits a low blow on Dean, that the ref someone missed. Johnny follows up by hitting a quick DDT. Johnny starts to quickly take control of the match after that, hitting a Evenflow DDT at 1:13. At about 2:01 Johnny hits a quick Side-Effect and covers for a two count. Johnny continues to control the match hitting a Spear at 2:43. Johnny quickly follows that up by locking in the Chaos Effect! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
That's it, it's in the bag. Just give up Dean, you ain't getting out of this.

[ Johnny keeps the hold locked as Dean tries to get the bottom rope. Dean gets a finger tip on it, only for Johnny to pull him back acrossed the ring. Dean crawls back over two more times before getting the rope on the 3rd try. Johnny raises his hands thinking he won, but the ref informs him he didn't. Johnny turns back to Dean, to be rolled up. Dean gets a two count before Johnny kicks out in frustration. Johnny gets up not happy, but Dean gives him a hard clothesline to send him back to the mat. As Johnny tries to get back up, Dean quickly hits a reverse neckbreaker. Dean starts to pull the control in his favor, hitting a scoop slam at 4:14. At around 4:54 Dean hits a Evenflow DDT and covers, getting a two count. At 5:23 Dean sends Johnny into the ropes, when Johnny comes back he goes for a clothesline, but Dean dodges it then hits a backstabber! Dean covers but the ref doesn't count. Dean gets up and turns into a cross body off the top rope from Christy! Christy gets a two count before Dean kicks out. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Christy almost took it out of nowhere!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Stupid blind tag, cheater!

[ As Dean gets up Christy bounces off the ropes to hit a Side-Effect, but Dean hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker instead. Dean grabs Christy and immediately locks in The Mean! Christy screams as Dean applies the pressure. Christy gets on one foot and does exactly what she trained for, doing a back flip and kicking Dean in the face. Dean lets go and hits the mat as does Christy. Dean backs up and makes the tag to Britney. Britney charges Christy, but Christy ducks and hits a quick reverse neckbreaker. At 7:16 Christy hits a Tornado DDT. Christy continues to control the match hitting a Standing Moonsault at 8:04. Christy covers but only gets a two count. At around 8:47 Christy hits a quick Side-Effect. Christy gets up and waits as Britney starts to get back up. Christy kicks her in the gut and hits a quick Charismatic Crush! Christy covers as the ref counts the one...two...thr...Dean pulls Christy off. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
See don't be so hypocritical to Johnny, your buddy Dean cheats too.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It's perfectly legal to break up a pinfall in a tag team match.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Ah but if Johnny did that, you'd say something.

[ Dean gets back on the apron while Christy gets up giving him a glare. Meanwhile Britney comes up from behind to roll Christy up with a School Girl Pin. Christy quickly kicks out. As Christy gets back to her feet Britney hits a quick diving clothesline. Britney now gets her turn to start taking control after hitting a Spinebuster at 9:36. At around 10:16 Britney hits a Huranicanna and gets a two count. Britney continues to control before hitting a Chick Kick at 11:21. As Christy pulls herself back up Britney quickly hits the Sweet Tooth! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
The Women's Champ just got a mad case of the Sweet Tooth! It's over!

[ Britney covers as the ref counts the one...two...thre...Johnny breaks it up pulling Britney off of Christy. We now just go ahead and jump ahead. The match stays back and forth and we soon find ourselves at the point of not remembering who's legal. Dean gets clotheslined to the outside by Johnny. As Dean gets up he gets a taste of Dejavu from the last time they faced, as Christy comes flying off the turnbukle and crashes on him with the STAR STRUCK! Meanwhile in the ring Britney is leveled with a Spear by Johnny Chaos, which gets a massive amount of boos actually. Johnny just smirks wide as he pulls Britney up by the hair and delievers a quick Extreme MakeOver! Johnny covers Britney in a prevocative way, while Drama scoffs on the outside, and the ref counts the 1...2....3! ]

WINNERS at 16:32: Johnny & Christy Chaos
Judges: 2 Out of 2

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Here are your winners...Johnny and Christy...THE CHAOS SIBLINGS!!

"Goin Down" by Three Days Grace hits as Johnny gets up and tells the ref to raise his hand. Drama shakes her head and walks up the ramp, as does Christy after taking her Women's Title. Johnny just shrugs and begins to celebrate.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What's the matter with Christy, she won, she should be happy...and Drama should be happy for her husband!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Happy that he basically just tried molesting Britney in the ring with that pin attempt, right in front of Drama?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Sure, why not, he's The Extreme One!

As Dean sits up holding his head he looks up at Johnny who smiles and points to the WrestleMania Logo.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
That's right, they will meet at WrestleMania in a few short weeks, but until then, we'll see you next week!

-END OF FEED-

RESULTS CREDIT

MIKE: Dark Match

DUSTIN M: Segment Following DDD/Snake

MANNY: Obvious Segment

DK: Luthor/Jensen Segment

JAY: Everything Else

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Monday Night Chaos #121: March 28th, 2011
Page 1 of 1