Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #132: August 8th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #132: August 8th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #132: August 8th, 2011   Monday Night Chaos #132: August 8th, 2011 EmptySat May 13, 2023 5:11 pm

EPISODE #132
DATE August 8th, 2011
VENUE Verizon Wireless Arena - Manchester, New Hampshire
THEME "Dragonfly" by Shaman's Harvest
TURNOUT 8 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

"Dragonfly" plays over the p/a system as the pyro begins shooting out on stage.

JONATHAN STEELE
"Welcome everyone to Monday Night Chaos! We are live from the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire and we have a big show tonight!"

JIMMY JUSTICE
"You said it Steele. Tonight White Tiger will have his coronation ceremony as the new King of the EWE!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Let's not forget our NEW Undisputed Champion, Mr. Man is in the building."

JIMMY JUSTICE
"Meh."

JONATHAN STEELE
"We also have some great matches, including the #1 Contender Nick Cha0s going one-on-one with The Great One, The Rock, as well as Abdul Q vs. White Tiger."

JIMMY JUSTICE
"Don't you mean KING White Tiger?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Whatever. Let's start the show with some singles action."

Brandon Lee was already in the ring jumping up and down when "Turn the Page" by Metallica started playing. From the back out walks Kyle Wilfrid getting pestered with boos from the EWE Nation.

JONATHAN STEELE
"Here comes the young gun Kyle Wilfrid."

JENNIFER SPARKS
"And introducing his opponent, from Prison City by way of Wahway, New Jersey weighing in at 189 lbs... KYLE WILFRID!"

ARE YOU STILL HERE? (Standard Match)
Kyle Wilfrid Vs. Brandon Lee

The match was... well the match was quick. Kyle Wilfrid ended up putting on a wrestling clinic on Brandon Lee. At the closing moments of the match, Kyle was able to hit the Heavy Metal. With Brandon Lee still on the ground Wilfrid would run the ropes with Anger Management. Getting the pin Kyle Wilfrid gets the easy win of one, two and three.

WINNER at 1:05: Kyle Wilfrid
Judges: 5 Out of 5

"Turn the Page" blasted again and Kyle Wilfrid raised his hands in victory. Celebrating in the ring, Chaos began to go to a commercial.

"Rockstar" by Miley Cyrus now played over the speaker system.

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, he is a member of the Jobber Squad... JAY.... JOBBBBBBER!"

Jay Jobber was now walking from the back, wearing a Miley Cyrus tour t-shirt.

JIMMY JUSTICE
"This guy's a joke."

JONATHAN STEELE
"He's a little eccentric, sure."

JONATHAN STEELE
"He's a JOKE Steele."

As Jay Jobber was in the ring parading around "Master of Puppets ft. Symphony" by Metallica now played. From the back walked the returning James Manson.

JENNIFER SPARKS
"And introducing his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada weighing in at 255 lbs., James MANSON!"

James Manson began walking down the ramp and eventually got into the ring.

JONATHAN STEELE
"Here comes the returning James Manson, a former EWE Pure Champion!"

JIMMY JUSTICE
"What? He said he was a former X-Division Champion!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well James Manson is obviously a retard."

STANDARD MATCH
Jay Jobber Vs. James Manson

The match was very one sided through it all. James Manson used this as a showcase for new fans who don't remember him. After the first minute was all James Manson, when Manson missed his version of the Trouble in Paradise, Jay was able to push the man into the turnbuckle and hit a school boy roll up, grabbing the tights for two!

After Jay Jobber kept James Manson on the ground with random kicks and slaps and even biting, Jay went to the top rope for Hail The Splash and James was able to move out of the way. After hitting a flipping Piledriver, James Manson signalled that the match would be over lifted Jay up. Putting him in position, James Manson would hit the Chaos Theory on Jay Jobber! Covering Jay, James would get the one, two and three!

WINNER at 5:20: James Manson
Judges: 3 Out of 4

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Here is your winner... JAMES MANSON!"

With James Manson celebrating in the ring, the camera shifts to backstage. Backstage White Tiger was shown walking to the ring with a little bumper at the bottom saying "NEXT".

JONATHAN STEELE
"White Tiger is set to have his Coronation Ceremony."

JIMMY JUSTICE
"Man this is going to great! It's next!"

The ring is set up with a red mat In the ring sits a large wooden throne. The padding is white tiger striped. On the seat is a silver crown with what looks like red velvet. Over the back of the throne is a black and white robe. Leaning against the throne is a silver scepter with a large blue jewel. The fans start booing when "Welcome to the Jungle" plays overhead. WT walks out fo the back, looking really excited.

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Please welcome to the ring at this time, your 2011 King of Xtreme. White Tiger!"

The fans boo as WT walks down to the ring. He climbs inside and slides the robe on. He places the crown on his head and picks up his scepter. He walks around the ring, looking out at his fans.

WHITE TIGER
"I told you so. I told each and every one of you. I said that I was going to become King of Xtreme. I said that I'd go through every challenge laid out in front of me. And I did just that. So now it is time for you to give me the respect I deserve!"

WT raises his hands getting a pretty good pop from the crowd. They don't like him, but they do respect him. Despite that, the boos can still be heard pretty strong. WT sits down in his throne. He smiles out at the crowd.

WHITE TIGER
"So now that Dorian is shown to be a zero, Raven's nevermore, The Dynamic Dork learned it's not about him, The Dragon got burnt, Abdul Q is through, Christy became another star struck and Dutch Clark got shown some Texas Fury; what's next for the great White Tiger? That would be Summer Breakdown. And…."

The crowd erupts when "If you smell…" hit's the air. The Rock comes walking out of the back as WT sneers. The Rock walks down and climbs into the ring, grabbing a microphone. WT stays seated, sneering as the Rock lifts his microphone.

THE ROCK
"So let the Rock get this straight. Our so called King needs something to do at Summer Breakdown. Well it seems to the Rock that we have some unfinished business for you costing the Rock a spot in the tag team match at Extreme Overload. So how about at Summer Breakdown, you go one on one with the great one."

The fans erupt. WT just chuckles. He stands up and smirks at the Rock.

WHITE TIGER
"So let me get this straight? You want me to give up my title shot at Summer Breakdown to lay the smack down on you. Forget it Rock. Ten years ago, you might have been a threat to me. Now, you are just some spoiled little movie star. You know, kind of like Sean Lewis."

The fans ohh and start to boo. The Rock actually chuckles as WT just smirks at him.

THE ROCK
"Is that how it is? Are you afraid to face the Rock? I can understand your fear, after all; you're not really all that good anyways. "

The Rock ducks WT's swing. He comes in with a few rights of his own, taking WT back. Rock gives him the big hit, taking WT to the ground. WT struggles out of his robe and climbs to his feet. He rushes the Rock only to be caught with a huge spine buster. The crowd erupts as The Rock walks over to WT's shoulders and slowly slides off his arm pad. He tosses it aside before hitting both ropes and delivering "The People's Elbow". Rock jumps back and sets himself as WT slowly climbs to his feet. Rock sets him up for the Rock Bottom but WT hit's a few elbows breaking free. He rolls out of the ring and walks backwards to the ramp. The fans boo as Rock yells for WT to come back. WT yells back as the Rock walks over and picks up WT's robe. He gets a big handful of it and rips it in half. WT slams the guard rail and yells for the Rock to stop. The Rock walks behind WT's throne and puts his foot through it. WT manages to slide in long enough to grab his crown and scepter. He walks back up the ramp as The Rock continues destroying the throne. Rock's music hits as WT glares from the stage.

Coming back from commercial, Raven was already in the ring and his music was playing. That's when "Modern Day Cowboy" played over the p/a system.

JENNIFER SPARKS
"And introducing his opponent, hailing from Laughlin, Nevada... He weighs in at 245 lbs and is the current EWE International Champion, King of Kings Champion and one-half of the EWE Tag Team Champions... representing High Society, ladies and gentlemen, "THE IRISH FURY" DUTCH CLARK!!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Here comes the International Champion Jimmy, who at King of Xtreme won the EWE King of Kings Championship!"

JIMMY JUSTICE
"He's the hottest commodity in EWE today, and deservingly so."

Dutch Clark was now in the ring, getting mainly boos, but a couple of cheers were thrown in.

STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Raven Vs. Dutch Clark(c)

The match was as one-sided as a match could get. Dutch Clark dismanteled Raven. After nearly a minute of just beating the hell out of Raven, Dutch Clark would give Raven a Furious DDT. Instead of finishing the job there, Dutch would then hit The Furybreaker and got the quick win.

WINNER at 1:15: Dutch Clark
Judges: 4 Out of 4

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Here is your winner... "The Irish Fury" DUTCH CLAAAARK!"

Dutch Clark stays in the ring celebrating his domianting win against Raven. He was obviously ready to go get drunk as Chaos went to commercial.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY..
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!

Coming back from commercial "Welcome to the Jungle" plays over the p/a system, signifying the appearence of the King of Xtreme winner White Tiger.

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Rawlins Wyoming...weighing in at 229 Pounds, he represents High Society, he is the 2011 EWE King of Xtreme...WHITE TIGER!!"

JIMMY JUSTICE
"Here comes King White Tiger who was embarassed by that idiot The Rock earlier!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Yeah, he has ahuge task at hand with Abdul Q though."

As White Tiger gets into the ring, obviously in a gnarly mood from what happened earlier "New York, New York" by B.O.B. feat. Alicia Keys played now.

JENNIFER SPARKS
"And his opponent, from Hells Kitchen, New York...weighing in at 250 pounds...Representing Bed n Breakfast...ABDUL Q!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"here comes Abdul Q, a man who came close to being King of Xtreme."

JIMMY JUSTICE
"Yeah, but look who won! White Tiger!"

STANDARD MATCH
White Tiger Vs. Abdul Q

The match starts fast paced as the two men circle each other. After a technical display, White Tiger was able to take control with a side headlock. After a few minutes of technical wrestling, at the 1 minute mark White Tiger was able to take control with a shot to his face. Keeping Abdul down for a while at 2:30 before Abdul was able to counter a sleeper hold into one of his own. After some fast paced few minutes at 4:20 Abdul Q was firmly in control. Going for a superplex, White Tiger was able to counter and push Abdul Q off of the top rope. Jumping off White Tiger was able to hit a Struck Down on Abdul Q! Getting the pin, White Tiger was only able to get a two count off of that. At the 5:20 mark White Tiger tried to go for the Tiger's Snar, but Abdul Q was able to put up and hit a Bedtime! Finally Abdul Q was somehow able to get the surprisingly quick win on the King of Xtreme!

WINNER at 5:45: White Tiger
Judges: 5 Out of 5

"Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold played over the p/a system, drawing some boos from the Manchester audience. That's when Nick Cha0s walked out from the back.

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is the main event of the evening! Introducing first, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing at 270 lbs., NICK CHAAAAAAAAAAA0S!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Here comes Nick Cha0s, who at King of Xtreme ebat the entire Jobber family to become #1 Contender to the X-Division Championship."

JIMMY JUSTICE
"Yeah, and he's gotta deal with that bitch Android #18 at Summer BreakDown."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Jimmy, you can't say that! EWE is PG now!"

As Nick Cha0s was in the ring, trying to get the fans attention "If Ya Smell" would now paly, garnering a huge reaction from the EWE Nation!

JENNIFER SPARKS
"And his opponent, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 260 lbs., THE ROOOOOOOOOOCK!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"A HUGE ovation for the People's Champion, The Rock!"

JIMMY JUSTICE
"Yeah and earlier tonight, he ruined White TIger's coronation ceremony!"

The Rock was in the ring posing on the turnbuckles, doing his signature pose. After finally getting down and his music stopped and nearly 5 minutes of the Manchester, New Hampshire fans chanting "ROCKY!" the match was ready to begin.

STANDARD MATCH
Nick Cha0s Vs. The Rock

The match started off fast with The Rock beelining at Nick Cha0s with rights, beginning to lay the SmackDown on him! In the match, The Rock would own Nick Cha0s for the first 2 minutes, jsut beating the crap out of him. At 2:30 Nick would have rolled to the outside and made The Rock follow hima round the ring. After rolling back in and The Rock was chasing, Nick would stomp at the downed Rock. Taking advantage for about a minute, at the 3:10 mark, Rocky was able to hit a Laying the SmackDown DDT on Nick! After a cover and a two count The Rock continued his assault. At 4:40 Nick Cha0s was able to pull on The Rock's trunks and send him face first into the turnbuckle and would begin to stomp away at The Rock. At 5:50 The Rock was able to catch a running Nick Cha0s with a Rock Bottom! Instead of going for the pin though, The Rock would start the People's Elbow! However, right before The Rock connected, Nick would move and Nick trips The Rock who falls on the middle rope. The referee makes Nick back off so Rock can get out of the ropes. WT comes from no where and smashes the Rock over the head with his scepter, smashing the blue jewel into pieces. The fans boo as Rock struggles back and into the Cha0tic Effect! Nick scores the three.

WINNER at 5:45: Nick Cha0s
Judges: 2 Out of 3

As Nick celebrates WT picks up a microphone and stands on the announcer's table.

WHITE TIGER
"The Undisputed title can wait. At Summer Breakdown, I'm going to finish the Rock's meaningless career for him. You hear that Rock, you're on!"

The crowd cheers the match as Rock starts to stir and WT heads up the ramp.

Coming back from the final commercial break, Jennifer Sparks is shown in the ring.

JENNIFER SPARKS "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the NEEEEW EWE Undisputed Champion… "The Gold Standard" Mr. MAAAAN!"

"Flashing Lights" by Kanye West played over the P/A system, causing the EWE Nation to go up in cheers.

JONATHAN STEELE "A huge ovation for the new Undisputed Champion, Mr. Man, who at King of Xtreme did the near impossible and beat Derek Daniels for that gold."

JIMMY JUSTICE "Who cares, Steele? That doesn't change the fact that Derek Daniels got cheated!"

Mr. Man had made his way from the back and had his new Undisputed Championship belt wrapped around his shoulder.

JONATHAN STEELE "Look at him Jimmy, a proud champion who has waited for three years for this moment."

JIMMY JUSTICE "Meh."

The new EWE Undisputed Champion had made his way to the ring and was posing with his new title belt. Before too long, Mr. Man had a microphone in hand.

MR. MAN "I have been waiting for this moment for three years! EWE Nation, I am finally the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World!"

At this point Mr. Man had raised his Undisputed title belt with both hands, getting another big ovation from the Manchester crowd.

MR. MAN "You know I was going to come out and here and have a huge celebration. But then I realized that I'm not in High Society, I'm not Derek Daniels, and I do not want to waste all of your time with nonsense."

The fans in New Hampshire gave a big ovation to the mention of High Society being tools.

MR. MAN "This Undisputed Championship means a lot to me, and the fact that I can come to Manchester, New Hampshire with this title and be known as the best… that means a lot to me! I wanna thank each and every one of you, all of those who have supported me over the years. Thank you all!"

Another big applause from the EWE Nation flooded Mr. Man's ears, causing a smile on his face.

MR. MAN "This championship isn't just for me, because as long as I am the Undisputed Champion, I will represent all of you! I will be the people's champio---"

DEREK DANIELS: IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

"Champion" by Grinspoon would interrupt Mr. Man in the middle of his speech, signifying the former champion "Dynamic" Derek Daniels.

JONATHAN STEELE "What does Derek Daniels think he is doing out here?"

JIMMY JUSTICE "Finally, we can stop this blabbering idiot from wasting our times with the rightful champion Derek Daniels!"

DEREK DANIELS "Are you kidding me? You were good one day out of the year, and you think that you deserve that title? Mr. Man, you beating me at King of Xtreme was just like every single big win of your career: a fluke!"

That statement caused the EWE Nation in Manchester to boo their heads off, causing Mr. Man to smirk in the ring.

MR. MAN "A fluke?"

DEREK DANIELS "That's what I said!"

MR. MAN "Tell you what Derek, how about you come to this ring right now, and prove that my win was a fluke."

At that point Mr. Man would place his Undisputed Championship belt on the mat and would call for Derek Daniels to come to the ring.

DEREK DANIELS "My pleasure!"

At that point Derek Daniels put his microphone on the ground and started walking down the ramp, the fans cheering the possible physical confrontation that was happening.

JONATHAN STEELE "Oh man, these guys are going to get it on again!"

JIMMY JUSTICE "Come on Derek!"

Derek Daniels finally made his way to ringside and climbed the apron. Looking at Mr. Man and looking like he was going to go through the ropes, he instead smirked and dropped off of the apron back to the outside, as the fans began booing loudly.

JONATHAN STEELE "Oh come on, be a man Derek!"

JIMMY JUSTICE "Be a man? He's being smart!"

As Mr. Man shook his head and went to reach down and grab his championship belt, he was blind-sided from behind!

JONATHAN STEELE "What the hell is Dutch Clark doing?"

JIMMY JUSTICE "It's obvious what he is doing Steele, he's giving Manny the beating he deserves!"

As Dutch Clark was stomping away at Mr. Man and placing him in a corner, Derek Daniels would roll in the ring and join his fellow High Society partner in attacking the Undisputed Champion.

JONATHAN STEELE "This is ridiculous!"

JIMMY JUSTICE "This is great!"

JONATHAN STEELE "Someone needs to put a stop to this right now!"

The two fellow High Society members continued attacking Mr. Man with stomps in the corner, before the fans in attendance let out a huge cheer! The camera then would turn to the ramp where Abdul Q was running down with a chair!

JIMMY JUSTICE "What's this tool doing out here?"

JONATHAN STEELE "Saving his friend, obviously!"

With both Dutch and Derek seeing Abdul Q come out with a chair, both men would flood out of the ring, causing Abdul to swing and hit the ropes. Challenging the two men to come to the ring to settle things differently, both men would simply back away up the ramp. "The Game" by Motorhead interrupted the proceedings, as Triple H would walk out onto the stage.

TRIPLE H "Okay, okay enough! Derek, Dutch we are not settling things like this!"

The Chaos GM was scolding the High Society members before looking into the ring.

TRIPLE H "Derek, you have a rematch clause, but I am here to tell you that you will not be using your rematch clause any time soon."

That announcement by Triple H caused Derek Daniels to begin throwing a fit and the fans to cheer. But Triple H would look into the ring.

TRIPLE H "The reason for that Derek, is since White Tiger has opted not to use his King of Xtreme win for Summer BreakDown, I am here to tell you that at Summer BreakDown, Mr. Man will defend his Undisputed Championship in his first defense against…"

Triple H would continue staring in the ring, before looking at Derek Daniels and would point.

TRIPLE H
"Derek Daniels!"

This announcement from the Chaos GM caused quite a stir from the Manchester crowd.

TRIPLE H
"But the thing is, I don't want this match to be any normal match. I don't want just a regular rematch from King of Xtreme. You know what Mr. Man? You're the Undisputed Champion, you suggest a match to me."

MR. MAN
"Alright... how about at Summer BreakDown, me and Generic Derek fight in a No Holds Barred match!"

TRIPLE H
"You know what? That sounds go---"

DEREK DANIELS
"Woah, woah!"

Derek obviously interupts Triple H.

DEREK DANIELS
"Why does this fluke boy get to make the match? It's my rematch clause! I should make the match!"

TRIPLE H
"Well what match do you think it should be then Derek?"

DEREK DANIELS
"I think... I think me and Mr. Man should go to Summer BreakDown in a cage match. NO! A Barbed Wire Steel Cage match!"

Triple H looked at the crowd and would take a while to think it over before smirking.

TRIPLE H
"You know what boys? I got it. At Summer BreakDown, Mr. Man defends his Undisputed Championship against Derek Daniels in what I like to call... Three Stages of Hell!"

The cameras went to both Mr. Man and Derek Daniels who looked unsure what to think.

TRIPLE H
"Two, maybe three matches. One winner at Summer BreakDown. The first match will be a No Holds Barred match. The second match will be a Barbed Wire Steel Cage match. And the third..."

Triple H would have a serious look on his face.

TRIPLE H
"If the two of you are able to tie up your match one fall each, then the third and deciding fall will be a Ladder match!"

The fans popped loud for that announcement.

TRIPLE H
"And boys, if you are not down with that, then I got TWO WORDS FOR YA'!"

The fans would yell "SUCK IT!" as "The Game" played over the p/a system once again. After being able to take it in, both Mr. Man and Derek Daniels nodded at the choice.

JONATHAN STEELE
"WOAH! What a huge announcement from Triple H! Ladies and gentlemen, at Summer BreakDown it'll be the rematch from King of Xtreme! Mr. Man and "Dynamic" Derek Daniels in Three Stages of Hell! Folks, I cannot wait for SUmmer BreakDown, but we are out time! Good night everybody!"

The final scene from Chaos would be Mr. Man standing on the second turnbuckle and raising his Undisputed Championship belt towards Derek Daniels, who was on the outside scowling at him, before the copyright information took the screen.

-END OF FEED-

RESULTS CREDIT

MIKE: KOX Coronation Segment

MANNY: Everything Else

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Monday Night Chaos #132: August 8th, 2011
Page 1 of 1