Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #165: August 6th, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #165: August 6th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #165: August 6th, 2013   Monday Night Chaos #165: August 6th, 2013 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 2:52 am

EPISODE #165
DATE August 6th, 2013
VENUE CentryLink Center - Omaha, Nebraska
THEME "Indestructible" by Disturbed
TURNOUT 17/18 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

} The crowd is hot as Chaos opens up with a spectacular pyro display and roaming shots of the arena. Several signs for the competitors are seen before we land at the top of the entrance ramp where Jonathan Steele and Justin White are seen behind the broadcast table with microphones in hand. {

JONATHAN STEELE Hello EWE fans and welcome to a special edition of TUESDAY Night Chaos!!! I am your host Jonathan Steele and joining me as always is the fashion plate of EWE himself Justin White.

JUSTIN WHITE Oh you are just jealous I make a suit look good and you look like a cheap, drunk hobo.

JONATHAN STEELE Sigh... Really? That's how you are going to start tonight?

JUSTIN WHITE Have another drink alchy.

JONATHAN STEELE Whatever... Tonight is special for another reason as well as in edition to the Mid-Eastern championship on the line in our main event as Mickie James takes on Curtis Axel, we will see the beginning of the Tag-Team Lottery tournament to determine the new #1 contenders for the tag titles.

JUSTIN WHITE Ah yeah baby... Our GM decided Dutch and Christy had it too good at the top so it is time to make some teams to take them down a notch. Its just a shame they didn't kill each other at Chaos last week although Christy came close.

} A video replay is shown of the main event finish last week as Christy Chaos pushes off the top rope during the finale' of the main event and crashes Dutch Clark's skull on the barricade below. Several angles are shown as Dutch's head smashes again and again as Jonathan narrates. {

JONATHAN STEELE In the conclusion to one of the best matches in Chaos history, Christy Chaos reversed an Irish Dream into a devastating maneuver from the apron which caused a cracked skull and a concussion to her husband Dutch Clark. There is no word at this time how severe the injury is but...

JUSTIN WHITE Bad enough that I can finally give Christy the man she deserves instead of that punk Dutch. Nothing like a ride on the WHITE EXPRESS BABY!!!

JONATHAN STEELE Will you stop???

JUSTIN WHITE Ah don't be jealous. Dutch is just lucky he is not here now because I'd force him to watch as I...

} We come back to a shot of the arena as suddenly "Still Swingin" hits the loudspeaker. The crowd comes to light as from the back emerges the EWE Tag-Team Champions. The two are in street clothes and play to the crowd a bit although we notice there is a zipper line of stitches in the back of Dutch's head where his hair has been shaved away. They walk over to where Jonathan and Justin stand slowly before shaking hands with Jonathan and shooting daggers at Justin. They both have microphones and stand next to the announce position. {

JONATHAN STEELE Dutch and Christy, what a surprise to start our show tonight. What brings you out here?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS Well Jonathan, there has been a lot of speculation as to whether or not Charismatic Fury was okay following our match on Chaos and we are here to announce not only are we good... But we are looking on with interest at who we are going to take out at Summer Breakdown!

} Big pop from the crowd as Jonathan smiles and Justin rolls his eyes. {

JONATHAN STEELE And how about you Dutch? How are you feeling tonight?

} Dutch smiles softly at Jonathan. {

DUTCH CLARK Like I been hit my a tractor truck by my wife but nothing 50 stitches and a bunch of BEER can't fix.

} Another big pop from the crowd at the beer reference as Dutch snickers. Christy gives him a kiss on the cheek and leans back in. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS However, our reason for being out here tonight is that Dutch and I had a chance to watch the replay of our match and we have decided that after all these weeks on the air and the... Amazing job of announcing he has been doing, Justin needs a night off.

} Justin looks at Christy strangely and raises an eyebrow. {

JUSTIN WHITE A night off...? What the hell are you blabbering about?

} Dutch gruffly puts a hand on his shoulder and smiles broadly. {

DUTCH CLARK Simply put pal... You are going to taking the night off tonight and spending some time watching the show with CHARISMATIC FURY.

} Another big pop as Justin looks at Jonathan and shakes his head quickly. {

JUSTIN WHITE Uh no, no, no, no... My place is here. I mean this show can't run without me on the stick. I am gold.

} Dutch and Christy step back and look at each other in mock consideration before Christy leans back in. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS You know... We thought you'd say that and we brought the same thing up with the biggest name in EWE, Mr. Michael Jensen.

} Bit of a mixed reaction for the owner of the company but Christy continues on. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS You see, he seemed to think the same thing and purposed that if you were to have the night off, we would need to find someone worthy enough to replace you. Someone who had as much charisma, talent and knowledge as you.

} Justin chuckles cockily. {

JUSTIN WHITE Yeah, well that doesn't exist so you might as well take your plan and shove it up your...

} "The World's Greatest" hits the loudspeaker as the crowd suddenly becomes unglued. {

JONATHAN STEELE Jack Michaels???

} Emerging from the back is none-other-than EWE Hall-of-Famer and MMSW Patriarch "The Blast" Jack Michaels in a sharp suit. He holds his hands up to the crowd who begin a "Jack" chant as he smiles and walks over to the broadcast area. Justin looks like he was just punched in the stomach as Jack shakes hands with Dutch and Jonathan and gives Christy a quick hug. He takes a seat at the table and dons a headset as Jonathan sits next to him. {

JONATHAN STEELE Ladies and gentlemen it is my pleasure to be sitting with the man responsible for the training of such greats as Dutch Clark, Angela Fortin, Derek Daniels and even me... Former EWE Undisputed Champion "The Blast" Jack Michaels.

JACK MICHAELS Ah, it is good to be back in EWE tonight Jon and I have to say I can't believe the reaction from the fans. It's good to be home.

} Justin is still standing in shock as Christy places a hand on his shoulder and motions to the back. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS Come on Justin, time to go have some fun with us.

JUSTIN WHITE I don't think... I mean... I... No, I am not leaving. This is RIDICULOUS.

} Justin slaps Christy's hand away which causes Dutch to step forward. He opens his mouth to speak but suddenly grabs his head in pain. He drops the microphone as the crowd goes silent and he falls to his knees. Jonathan and Jack stand up concerned as Justin looks down very confused at him. Christy quickly kneels down to his side. {

JUSTIN WHITE What the hell is the matter with him? Did my awesomeness confuse him?

} Christy seems to be checking on Dutch when suddenly he opens his eyes and stands up like a shot. With blinding speed, he throws an absolutely horrific right uppercut that catches Justin on the point of the jaw and sends him flipping over the announce desk and crashing to the concrete below. The crowd pops like crazy as Dutch suddenly shakes his head in confusion and looks down at Justin on the floor before looking at his fist. He takes a couple deep breaths before picking up the microphone. {

DUTCH CLARK Don't... Touch... My... Wife.

} Dutch hops down and picks up the now unconscious Justin and hoists him on his shoulders as Christy, Jonathan and Jack all look at him with bewilderment. Dutch shrugs them off and lugs Justin to the back with Christy in tow. We come back to Jonathan and Jack who are watching the scene unfold before Jonathan returns his attention to the camera. {

JONATHAN STEELE Uh... Stick around fans, when we come back round one of our tag tournament with special guest Jack Michaels after this.

} We fade to commercial with Jack staring at the entrance ramp and Jonathan looking extremely puzzled... {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} We come back from commercial as Dutch is still fireman carrying Justin through the back with a very blank look on his face. Christy is right next to him as she motions towards the locker rooms. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS Dutch... All the stuff is set up in the locker room to torture Justin. We got the water guns, the pie and Derek even got that um... "Thing" you glued to his hand in England a few years back. Dutch? DUTCH!!! Dutch...?

} Dutch either ignores or simply doesn't hear Christy as he continues towards the parking lot. Christy snaps her fingers in front of Dutch's face and tries to snap him out of the trance he is in as Derek comes walking out of the locker room down the hall with the giant Union Jack dildo in his right hand. {

DEREK DANIELS Hey... Are we doing this or am I going to go find someone else to slap???

} Christy looks at Derek and shakes her head as she chasing down after Dutch. We see Dutch has exited into the parking lot and is roughly stuffing Justin into the trunk of the car. Justin's eyes start to flutter and he looks up. {

JUSTIN WHITE What the hell... My jaw... Uh... What the hell... HEY!!!!!

} Dutch slams the trunk shut as Justin begins pounding from the inside. Dutch fishes out his keys as Christy grabs Dutch from around the shoulder. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS What the hell are you doing with him Dutch? What is going...

} Dutch looks coldly at his wife and motions to the car. {

DUTCH CLARK Get in or stay. Your decision babe.

} The stark coldness in Dutch's voice catches her by surprise as she just nods and gets in before the two drive off. {

-OPENING MATCH-
TAG TEAM LOTTERY - ROUND ONE
Eva De La Cruz & D-Dawg Vs. Harley Havoc & Randy Orton
[This match started off with Randy Orton and D-Dawg in the ring with one another. The fight was fairly even to being, with Orton showing off a lot more passion than he previously had. While D-Dawg was whittling him down with his usual brawling style, Orton was giving off a technical edge with grapples and backbreakers. D-Dawg hits Orton with a big piledriver, and tagged in Eva De La Cruz after a pretty hefty beatdown.]

[De La Cruz goes after Orton with a flurry of punches, but, he managed to get an upperhand with an eye poke, and a beautiful dropkick. He tags in Harley Havoc, who runs in, and grabbed Eva's hair, before slamming her into the mat face first. Havoc attempted to get Eva to her feet, but, Eva hits her with a jawbreaker. After that, the two were back and forth for a good while, until Eva managed to sneak in a Packaged Piledriver on Harley. D-Dawg runs in to tackle Orton out of the way, while Eva grabs the three count.]
Winners Via Pinfall: Eva De La Cruz & D-Dawg
Match Time: 8:22
Voting: 3/3
Average: 14.33 - 7.4

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH TWO-
Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate & Mallory Costas Vs. Mizore & Psychotica
[The match starts off with Costas and Psychotica in the ring, as Psychotica starts to use her obvious size advantage to use, hurling Mallory around like a rag doll with big stalling suplexes. She Irish whipped Mallory to the ropes, and has her rebounding back, looking for a big boot to her face, but Mallory ducks to protect that pretty face, before running back and hitting her with a hair pulling facebuster. Psychotica attempts a clothesline, but, Mallory countered with an armdrag, before tagging in Sunshine.]

[Jessica Fugate gets Psychotica up, and gives her a low kick to the shin, and hits her with a DDT and attempted a pin, but, Mizore helped her kick out at 2. Jessica gets Psychotica up to her feet, and attempted a hurricanrana, but, Psychotica throws her down with a powerbomb. She dragged her over to Mizore, who jumps off with a diving elbow drop to Jessica Fugate. Mizore gets Jessica up, before lifting her up and over with a vertical suplex. Mizore then tried to whittle down Sunshine's speed with a single leg Boston crab, and the move was locked in for a good minute, before, she managed to kick, and make Mizore stumble to the turnbuckle where Mallory was. Mallory holds Mizore's hair, while Sunshine runs in with a front dropkick to the chest, and a quick tag. Mallory hopped in quickly, while SUnshine goes to the top rope. Mallory hopped up and hits the Diamond Daggers, while Jessica leaps off with the Solar Eclipse on top of Mizore, before bouncing off and dealing with Psychotica, before Mallory goes for the pinfall. 1 . . 2 . . 3!]
Winners Via Pinfall: Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate & Mallory Costas
Match Time: 10:31
Average: 15.7 - 14.9

}Mallory's theme played, as she posed for the crowds, but was hugged by a gleeful Jessica Fugate. Mallory was reluctant, but, eventually hugged, and forced a smile.{

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH THREE-
Annie "Midnight" Fugate & John Steel Vs. Kelsi Parr & Alessandro Quagliaterre
[The match begins with Annie and Kelsi in the ring. The two circle each other before locking up. They have a short power struggle until Kelsi drops down and arm drags Annie over. Both get up and Annie arm drags Kelsi. Both get up and Kelsi dropkicks Annie. They both climb to their feet and Annie dropkicks Kelsi. Both get up and they double clothesline each other. Annie manages to roll over and climb to her corner where she tags in Steel. Kelsi is almost to Alessandro when Steel rushes in and drops and elbow on Kelsi's back. He makes a rude gesture to Alessandro. Allesandro tries to get in the ring but the referee forces him back to the corner. Steel pulls Kelsi up and tosses her into their corner. He smirks at Annie who seems to read his mind. She starts choking Kelsi until the referee turns around. Annie pushed Kelsi forward into a running clothesline. Steel locks Kelsi in the Boston Crab. Kelsi struggles for freedom as Steel applies more pressure.]

[Kelsi finally manages to reach the ropes to force the break. Steel hold on until the four count before releasing the hold. John reaches down and tries to pick Kelsi up but she grabs him and guillotines John on the top rope. Kelsi crawls to her corner where she tags in Allesandro. Allesandro comes in a house of fury, taking Steel down with a hard right hand. Alessandro waves him to get up before taking him down with a clothesline. Alessandro waits for him to stand up and delivers a body slam. He bounces off the rope and drops an elbow on Steel. He pins but Steel manages to kick out at two. Steel rolls over and tags in Annie. She leaps over the rope at Allesandro but he catches her in mid air in a Bear Hug. He squeezes with all his power as Annie gasps for breath. Finally Annie manages to move her hands up and racks the eyes of Alessandro. He drops her and she quickly rolls him into a small package. He kicks out at two. Both get to their feet where immediately Annie nails a Stroke of Midnight! She drops on the pin but somehow Alessandro kicks out at two. Annie can't believe it. She picks Allesandro up and gives him a quick body slam. She runs to the corner where she quickly leaps off for a Lunar Eclipse. She pins but Kelsi manages to jump in and cause the break.]

[Kelsi pulls Alessandro close to their corner so she can get the tag. She comes in and drops Annie with a clothesline. She waits for Annie to get up and lifts her up for the KSTFO. She turns it but Annie manages to shake free. Annie pulls her down from behind with a hair pull. She reaches over and tags in Steel. Steel comes in and delivers a few right hooks to Kelsi, knocking her back into the corner. He runs in for a splash but Kelsi moves in time. She reaches over for Alessandro but Steel catches her in the back with a drop kick. This causes her to knock Alessandro off the apron. She staggers back and is turned right into a Stay Steel Drop. The referee drops down and count the three.]
Winners Via Pinfall: Annie "Midnight" Fugate & John Steel
Match Time: 6:43
Average: 16.23 - 15.84

}Steel stands up, happy over his win. Melina climbs in the ring to help. Annie just shakes her head and drops down off the apron, heading to the back with a small smile on her face.{

} The scene moves to the parking lot where WT is standing by waiting. He looks around the empty parking lot before talking into the microphone he brought with him.{

WHITE TIGER I said I was going to be here and here I am. So why don't the Shield gather all their balls together and come out here and face me. I am not afraid of you.

} He throws the microphone behind him. He wait's a few moments before he glances to the side where he notices Seth Rollins approaching slowly from the left. He looks to the left to see Dean Ambrose approaching slowly from the right. WT just chuckles before launching himself at Rollins, dropping him with a quick clothesline. He turns in time to block Ambrose's punch and hitting two of his own before dropping him with a dropkick. Rollins is up and rushes WT who catches him with a spinning body slam. WT waits for Ambrose to get up. He kicks him in the gut and picks him up on his shoulders.{

JONATHAN STEELE WT is taking the fight to the Shield. Can he actually take them out on his own?

JACK MICHAELS Don't guess you realized we are missing a member.

} WT turns and is speared off his feet by Roman Reigns. All three members of the Shield are up and start putting the boots to White Tiger. They pull him to his feet where he gets a sudden burst of energy, giving each one a punch in concession. He only gets one as they beat him back down to the ground. They drag him over to his own custom truck. Ambrose climbs up on the hood and waves for them to give him WT. Rollins and Reigns lift WT up and toss him on the truck. Ambrose pulls him up and locks him in position for the Headlock Driver. He gives a stern look to the others before driving WT head first into the windshield, cracking it under his weight. Blood starts pouring from WT's head who looks to be out cold. The fans in the arena are booing like crazy.{

JONATHAN STEELE Somebody stop this. He has had enough.

JACK MICHAELS WT did call them out on Twitter, but this is a bit of overkill.

} Ambrose drops down off the truck. Rollins climbs up and picks the prone body of WT up. He picks him up on his shoulders. He shows WT that he can Do it Better as he uses a Payne Killer to send WT through the windshield and into the cab of his truck. The crowd is really loud now, chanting about every face name they can think of trying to find WT some help. Security is there but none of them are brave enough to run off the Shield. They talk among themselves before Reigns goes to the driver's side door and pulls it open, yanking the lifeless body of WT out. He picks him up over his shoulder and carries him to a big window on the side of the wall. The crowd goes silent, almost like they know what is coming. {

JONATHAN STEELE Come on he has had enough. What are they trying to prove?

JACK MICHAELS Where is security? I might not like Jeff but this isn't right. You know what, To hell with this..."

} The sound of a headset hitting the table is heard. The Shield look down at WT before yanking him to his feet. They give him the Triple Power bomb through the window, shattering it into pieces. The crowd is silent as the camera pans inside to see the bloody, lifeless body of WT. The Shield walks around the corner and start approaching WT again. The crowd cheers as Jack Michaels launches himself at the group, hitting each with hard right hands. They are caught off guard but quickly manage to turn the numbers on Jack and take him to the ground. They kick him a few times until suddenly they flee. Derek Daniels, Angela Fortin and the members of the Experience have all rushed on, each holding weapons ranging from steel pipes to chairs to championship belts. The Shield backtracks, still smiling over their beat down. Security finally floods the scene as the medics drop down and start working on WT. The scene fades to a commercial break. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH FOUR-
Hollie Winder & Dan Desario Vs. Cliff Morgan & CM Punk
[The match starts out with CM Punk and Desario in the ring. CM Punk arm drags Desario down and locks him in an arm bar. Desario fights for a moment before being able to get up and pull his arm free. He grabs Punk‘s head and gives him a spinning neck breaker. He goes for a quick pin but Punk kicks out easily at one. Desario picks him up and tosses Punk into his corner. He walks in and tags Hollie. Desario whips Punk to the ropes and him and Hollie give Punk a double back body drop. Punk lands hard and rolls to his corner where he tags in Cliff. Cliff jumps in and walks right into a dropkick by Hollie. Hollie pulls Cliff up and sets him up for the Rim Shot, but Cliff counters with a Northern Lights Suplex. Hollie rolls over and back to her feet where she rushes Cliff for a clothesline. Cliff ducks it and locks Hollie in the Gates of Shambalha. Hollie struggles, trying to bring her hands free. She tries for a mule kick but Cliff is standing at enough of an angle for her to miss. Finally Hollie manages to step on on of his toes. It's enough to allow her to drop straight down out of the hold. She turns on the spot and rolls him into a small package but Cliff escapes at two.]

[Both are back on their feet as Hollie tries to trade blows with Cliff but Cliff is a better fighter. He pushes her back to a neutral corner. He swings at her but she flips him in the corner an gives him a few chops. She pulls him out of the corner and again tries for the Rim Shot but he manages to push her off. He charges in and she drops him with a leg sweep. She gets him in a reverse headlock but has to let go as Punk had started coming in. she waves him back as the referee informs him that he has to return to his corner. Hollie turns to see Desario is in, stomping on Cliff. Hollie walks over and pushes him back, telling him to go back to the corner. He argues with her as Cliff slowly gets up and slams their heads together. He rolls Hollie up but she kicks out at two. She rolls over and slaps Dan's chest as he was starting to get up in the corner. He is surprised by this as Cliff gives him a running knee off the ring apron.]

[Dan makes it back in the ring at the count of eight. Cliff tries to pick him up but Dan delivers a low blow. The referee admonishes him but he claims that he meant to hit his gut but missed. The referee finishes warning him as Dan pulls Cliff to his feet and delivers a cradle piledriver. He pins but Cliff kicks out at two. Dan pulls Cliff back to his feet but Cliff counters with a jaw breaker. It is enough for Cliff to be able to get to the corner and tag in Punk. Punk jumps in the ring and starts taking Dan down several times with a fury of clotheslines, the final one a springboard one off the ropes. Punk starts getting hyped up as a dazed Dan stands and charges at Punk. Punk catches him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Punk starts measuring up Dan. When Dan gets to his feet, Punk kicks him and lifts him up on his shoulders. Hollie comes in and pulls Dan down off of Punk's shoulders. She kicks him and delivers a Rim Shot. She backs up and climbs out of the ring as the referee tells her to. When she climbs outside the ring, she notices Eva watching her from the stage. Hollie turns and faces her, inviting her to come get some. In the ring a cocky Dan runs over and catches Cliff with a stiff right to knock him down. He walks over and goes to pick Punk up when Punk comes alive and pulls him down into the Anaconda Vice. Dan struggles for his life but can't get to the ropes. He tries to yell out to Hollie but she is too busy with Eva. She turns in time to see the hold locked on. She jumps into the ring but it's a second too late as Dan has to tap out.]
Winners Via Submission: Cliff Morgan & CM Punk
Match Time: 8:42
Voting: 2/3
Average: 16.5 - 16.43

} CM Punk releases the hold and leaves the ring to check on Cliff. The two celebrate their win on the floor. In the ring, Dan has gotten up holding his arm. He yells at Hollie who shrugs and apologizes for messing up. She starts to walk off but Dan pulls her back facing him. He still blames her but she retorts that he shouldn't have tapped like a bitch. He kicks her in the gut and drops her with his "Box Office Smash" The fans boo as he rolls out of the ring and heads for the back. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} We find ourselves in a darkened location as an EWE camera crew has followed Dutch as he has apparently parked his car in a remote field. The lights from the EWE production van illuminates the scene as Dutch gets out of the car followed by Christy who is looking very concerned at her husband. Dutch goes to the trunk and pops it open as Justin is having a fit. {

JUSTIN WHITE I WILL SUE YOU DUTCH!!! I WILL SUE YOU AND YOUR WIFE AND YOUR PARENTS AND URP!!!!!

} Dutch reaches down and grabs Justin by the throat as he drags him out of the trunk of the car. He slams him hard against the side of the car and looks dead in his eye. He speaks without an iota of emotion which is extremely unsettling. {

DUTCH CLARK Did you really think you were going to get away with it Justin? Did you really think that I wasn't going to get tired of it?

} Justin struggles against Dutch's grip and tries to spit out an answer. {

JUSTIN WHITE What... The... Hell...

} Dutch sighs. {

DUTCH CLARK Wrong answer.

} Dutch suddenly explodes forward and doubles over Justin with a vicious shot to the gut. Christy steps forward and quickly grabs Dutch. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS Dutch... We never said we were going to hurt him just mess with him for trying to hit on me and whatnot.

} Dutch shakes his head and looks down with contempt at Justin. {

DUTCH CLARK Its not enough Christy... Its just never going to be enough. We have to prove a point.

} Dutch picks up Justin by his hair and looks at him in the face. {

DUTCH CLARK Do you believe in second chances Justin? Do you believe that people should be forgiven for mistakes?

} Justin coughs and tries to talk but is hurt. {

JUSTIN WHITE I... *Cough* You... *Cough* I... I will kill you!

} Dutch's eye twitches with that comment and he lashes Justin forward. He slams hard into the car and Justin bounces off with a thump. He rolls his face on the ground as Dutch suddenly grabs his head again in pain but seemingly not as bad as earlier. He sneers and shuts his eyes as he talks again. {

DUTCH CLARK The time for apologies are now gone Justin. You had a chance... You could of been a nice and respectful man but instead... Instead you need to be taught a lesson...

} Dutch opens his eyes and walks over to the car. He reaches inside as Christy looks at him oddly. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS Dutch what are you... Oh my god.

} Dutch emerges from the car holding a stainless steel revolver in his right hand and a single large bullet in his left. {

DUTCH CLARK Seems like chance is going to catch up to you Justin... 5 empty chambers and 1 loaded one. Guess it is time to find out if you deserve that second chance.

} Justin looks up at Dutch and begins backing away slowly on the ground. Christy's jaw is wide open in shock as Justin struggles. {

JUSTIN WHITE You are crazy Dutch... This is all a mistake... I mean... Please... I am sorry...

} Dutch actually cracks a smile as he puts the bullet into the gun and spins the cylinder. {

DUTCH CLARK Now you apologize... Amazing.

} Christy unfreezes as she suddenly comes up next to Dutch and shakes her head. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS Dutch... This isn't funny anymore. Put that away and lets get out of here.

} Dutch doesn't even look at her as he stalks over Justin. {

DUTCH CLARK It was never meant to be funny Christy. It was never meant to be happy or joyous or anything other than what it is. Get on your feet Justin and face this like a man.

} Justin keeps scooting back as Dutch just shakes his head in disgust. {

DUTCH CLARK Pathetic...

} Dutch reaches down and pulls Justin up before placing the barrel of the gun under his chin. Christy grabs Dutch's shoulder but Dutch shrugs her off and shakes his head. {

DUTCH CLARK Walk away Christy... This is between two men and for the first time in this one's life he is going to face circumstance.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS But...

} Dutch turns his head to her and growls at her. {

DUTCH CLARK GO! NOW!!!

} Christy is frozen as Dutch cocks back the hammer. Justin looks up at Dutch as Dutch smiles darkly. {

DUTCH CLARK Good... Look up into my eyes for possibly the last time.

JUSTIN WHITE Please... Have mercy..... Have... Uh................... *THUD*

} Justin faints dead away as Dutch lets him fall to the ground. Dutch looks down at him and suddenly points the gun at him on the ground. He shuts his eyes in pain as his head seems to hurt again before he smirks. {

DUTCH CLARK Bang.

} Dutch replaces the gun in his belt line as he turns to Christy. {

DUTCH CLARK I'd say we are even now eh? How about we go get some dinner?

} Christy looks at Dutch in shock as he opens the door to the car and climbs in. He starts the engine and rolls down the window. {

DUTCH CLARK You coming darling?

} Christy confusedly gets in the car as Justin starts coming to. He looks up at Dutch who suddenly smiles and pulls a cell phone out. He takes a picture of Justin and smiles. {

DUTCH CLARK Hopefully I made my point. It was a fun trip doing this eh?

} Justin is looking at Dutch in absolute shock as he struggles to find words. {

JUSTIN WHITE You... I'll... I am going to get the cops and... I... You are done Dutch. YOU ARE DONE!!!

} Dutch just smiles as he snaps another picture. He looks at it and nods his head slowly. He pockets the phone and looks at Justin very coldly. {

DUTCH CLARK You can do what you want and I will go to jail but... I will get out. I have enough money, enough power and enough pure hatred for you to find you and everyone you ever loved. Your Mom? Your Dad? I will break them ALL. Don't test me Justin. I am tired of being tested by people like you.

} Justin looks at Dutch blankly unsure what to say as he shakes his head. {

JUSTIN WHITE I... Sigh..... What now?

} Dutch smiles suddenly and winks. {

DUTCH CLARK Enjoy the walk buddy... Just enjoy the night walk.

} Dutch chuckles as he peels the car out leaving Justin alone with the film crew. He suddenly looks at them and puts his arms out. {

JUSTIN WHITE What the hell??? You guys just stood there and filmed everything????? WHY DIDN'T YOU IDIOTS HELP ME?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? Hey wait... Where are you going? No... YOU BASTARD!!!!!

} The camera is suddenly turned around and goes back in the production van as we hear Justin cussing on the outside as we go to another commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} The camera's return to ringside after a commercial, Jennifer Sparks is standing center of the ring. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for our featured Main Event... it is set for one fall, and it is for the EWE Mid Eastern Championship!"

} "Perfection (Remix)" By Jim Johnston hits the PA System and the crowd floods with boos as Curtis Axel walks out onto the stage, flanked by Heyman behind him. Axel spreads his arms and poses, while Heyman stands which is arms down and in front of him. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Introducing the Challenger... accompanied by Paul Heyman... From Champlin, Minnesota... weighing in at 227 pounds... CURTIS AXEL!!"

} Axel and Heyman continue down the ramp, Axel very full of himself in his walk. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well Jack, what's your take on this man?"

JACK MICHAELS
"He has the makings to be a great asset to the buisiness. With a guy like Paul Heyman behind him, he's got alot of potential. Heyman can be sketchy, but he knows this business, and he's managed some greats."

JONATHAN STEELE
"You also knew his father, didn't you?"

JACK MICHAELS
"Yea, I've had my history with Curt. The kid could be something, just matters how he decides to use the assets he is given."

} Axel climbs the steps and enters the ring to pose, while Heyman stands to the outside of the ring and claps. As Axel's music fades out, it's silent for a couple seconds. "Hardcore Country" then echos over the PA Speakers and the boos continue to flow as Mickie and Trish walk out onto the stage, Mickie draping the Mid Eastern Championship over her shoulder. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"His opponent.. Accompanied by Trish Stratus and representing the Queens of Wrestling.. From Richmond Virginia, she is the Current, Reigning, and Defending EWE Mid Eastern Champion... MICKIE JAMES!!"

} Mickie and Trish continue down the ramp, fans still booing. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"What a champion she has been, believe it or not."

JACK MICHAELS
"It's hard to argue. A couple of my students don't have much love for the girl, to put it mildly. Fact is though, she is a couple weeks away from becoming the longest reigning Mid Eastern Champion, that says something. Curtis Axel is the only one standing in her way, from making history, my hat is off."

} Trish and Mickie reach ringside, where Mickie gives Trish a kiss, with a shake of Axel's head, as Mickie then climbs up on the apron. Mickie looks at Axel and raises up the Mid Eastern Championship in the air, while Trish walks around to the opposite side of the ring as Heyman. Mickie enters the ring and hands her title to the referee, still keeping her eyes on Axel, who talks trash back to her as well. The ref raises up the title before handing it over to the time keeper and calling for the bell. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"And here we go."

-MAIN EVENT-
EWE MID EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP
STANDARD MATCH
Mickie James(c) Vs. Curtis Axel
[ The two circle for a moment before Axel suddenly rushes at Mickie with a clothesline, but Mickie ducks out of the way and runs to bounce off the oppoiste ropes. Axel turns around as Mickie comes back at him. Axel quickly catches her and hits a backbreaker. Mickie flops over holding her back, Axel drives a kick into her back, and follows this up with two more. Trish shouts at him from the outside, but he just laughs and delievers another one. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well looks like Axel isn't taking Mickie very serious."

JACK MICHAELS
"He better watch that, that is always the quickest way to defeat, underestimating your opponent."

JONATHAN STEELE
"How would you handle this match?"

JACK MICHAELS
"Not very well, I would of never agreed to do it."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Why is that?"

JACK MICHAELS
"You know me well enough, you already know that answer Jonny."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Ahh, ya, good point, sorry."

[ Axel drives his knee into the back of Mickie, and grabs her arms pulling them back. Mickie screams out as Axel continues to keep the pressure. Heyman smiles, very proud, while Trish slaps the apron, trying to get behind Mickie. Trish even shouts out to her. Mickie continues to scream out in pain as Axel keeps the manuever held. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"The Challenger is really doing alot of damage here."

JACK MICHAELS
"That he is, and this is what I would do if I had to do the match, I'd try to keep them grounded, try to make them submit, avoid having to use as much physical violence as I could."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Of course, but I doubt Curtis will mind."

JACK MICHAELS
"No, not at all."

[ Mickie continues to scream out, but does finally manage to get a foot on the rope. Axel doesn't let go until a 4 count. He gets up and taunts as the fans boo him. He lifts Mickie up and sets her up for a stalling suplex, but Mickie counters this, failing back down and nailing a DDT. Some cheers from the crowd, yes you heard that right, they have to cheer for someone, even though it seems to be 50/50 at this point. Mickie bursts and bounces off the ropes, catching Axel with a low drop Kick, as he had gotten up on one knee. Mickie grabs Axel as he got up and hit a Armtrap neckbreaker. She makes a quick cover, but Axel quickly kicks out. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Near fall, the Champion is rolling now though. This Title match will continue, as Chaos returns."

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

[ As the camera's return from commercial Axel has Mickie locked in a sleeper hold in the ring. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Welcome back to this special editition of Tuesday Night Chaos, as this Mid Eastern Championship match continues."

JACK MICHAELS
"Well the Champion had some momentum going, but in one swift move, Axel took control back and right now he's trying to wear her down with this sleeper."

JONATHAN STEELE
"I'm sure you know alot about this move."

JACK MICHAELS
"Oh plenty, not many people who gets in that ring hasn't felt or applied it. It's a timeless move to wear your opponent down and suck alot of energy out of them."

[ Axel keeps the hold locked in as Mickie seems to be fading. The ref checks this the normal way, where Mickie's hand drops to the mat, and a second time. The third time, predictable, she keeps it up. They get back to a vertical base where Mickie elbows Axel three times in the ribcage, getting him to let go. Mickie runs and bounces off the ropes, hitting a thesz press, she follows up with a few hard right hands. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Mickie is finally out of it, now let's see if she can build up some momentum."

[ As Axel started getting up, Mickie hit him with a snapmare. Mickie bounces off the ropes then hits a baseball slide to the face. Mickie hops up and shows both glee and craziness, all in one bundle. She grabs Axel, but he shoves her back. Axel grabs Mickie and sets to irish whip her into the corner, but she counters and sends him instead. Mickie dashes forward, then does a one handed cartwheel, followed by a monkey flip. Mickie climbs the turnbukle and waits, before giving Axel the Mick-A-Rana. Mickie makes the cover, but Axel quickly kicks out. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Axel might be in trouble."

JACK MICHAELS
"The Champion is really starting to build up some momentum."

[ Mickie is back to her feet, but so is Axel. Curtis shoves James back then runs to bounce off the ropes. Unexpectedly though, Mickie catches him with a Spinebuster. Mickie smiles wildly before grabbing Curtis' legs and turning him over, locking in the Sharpshooter! ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"There it is, The Sharpshooter!"

JACK MICHAELS
"Very painful move, one her good friend there knows very well, and taught it to her I assume."

JONATHAN STEELE
"More than friends, but we won't get into that. Mickie promised to make Axel tap out to this move, could we be seeing her good on her word?"

JACK MICHAELS
"If he don't make it to the ropes we will."

[ Axel screams out in pain as Heyman plays cheerleader, trying to guide him to the ropes. Axel does have the strength advantage and begins crawling desperately to the bottom rope. Mickie torcs back, shooting more pain into Axel's back, causing him to stop dead in his tracks as he screams out. Mickie takes this hesitation and drags him back across the ring. ]

JACK MICHAELS
"Ah, nicely done there."

JONATHAN STEELE
"She may actually do it."

[ Axel continues to scream out, as Heyman very nervously watches with his hands on his head. Axel crawls again, as Mickie continues to try and force more pressure. Axel nears the ropes, but is in alot of pain. As Mickie continues to torc, Axel is ready to tap, but grabs the bottom rope instead. The ref breaks Mickie off as she skips around, seeming pleased with herself. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"She better watch it."

[ Axel crawls back to his knees but Mickie grabs him, then nails a Mickie-DT! Some of the crowd cheers out. ]

JACK MICHAELS
"She might not have to."

[ Mickie makes the cover..... but there's no count. Mickie looks over, to see the referee is distracted by Paul Heyman on the apron. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"And now Paul Heyman plays his role."

[ Mickie gets up and grabs the ref. She yells at him and points at Axel, as Heyman gets off the apron. Mickie climbs back over on Axel and hooks the leg as the ref slides in to make the count for the one...two...th.. Axel kicks out. Mickie seems very frustrated but picks Axel up and sets him up for another Mickie-DT, but Axel counters, and hits a PerfectPlex! ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Perfectplex now!"

JACK MICHAELS
"Daddy would be proud, it was hit perfectly."

[ The ref slides in for the count... one...two....thre...The ref is suddenly pulled out of the ring and dropped onto the floor, by Trish. Some boos from the crowd as Trish then leans by the apron trying to play innocent. The ref isn't stupid though as he begins yelling at her. With him pulling at his shirt, it shows he's saying he's the referee, and he isn't very pleased about her putting her hands on him, when most guys would love that, just saying. This argument ends when the ref makes that all to familiar sign of pointing to the back. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"He's ejecting Trish!"

[ The crowd cheers out as Trish argues more, Mickie rolls out of the ring and pleas with the ref too, but he's made his case. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Trish Stratus has been ejected by the referee here."

JACK MICHAELS
"I'm not the biggest Mickie supporter, but shouldn't Paul be ejected too?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I guess because Trish actually put her hands on the referee, Paul hasn't... yet."

[ Trish reluctantly heads back up the ramp as Mickie still argues with the ref about it. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Mickie finishes this match on her own.. As Chaos rolls on!"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

[ The camera's return, as Axel has Mickie in an abdominal stretch. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Welcome back here on Chaos.. and it seems the loss of her wife, has taken Mickie out of this match."

JACK MICHAELS
"Seems that way, she might be done right here."

[ Mickie screams out as Axel continues to apply the pressure, and hits a few punches in Mickie's side to do more damage. Mickie suddenly frees herself enough to hit a hip-toss, which oddly gets some cheers. Mickie don't pay much attention to it though as she runs and bounces off the ropes, catching Axel with another Thesz Press as he got up. She rocks him with a few hard rights then gets up and grabs his legs. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Sharpshooter time again?"

[ That seems to be her thoughts, but Axel doesn't let it happen as he quickly knocks her off, overpowering with his legs. As Axel gets up, Mickie rushes at him, but her grabs her, and hits a Belly to Belly suplex. He screams out getting a mixed reaction from the crowd. Axel bounces off the ropes and clobbers Mickie with a clothesline to the back of her head as she get up. Axel holds his arms out and taunts as Mickie stirs. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"This could be the end."

JACK MICHAELS
"Might be seeing a new champion, Jonny."

[ Mickie gets up as Axel bounces off the ropes, and hits her with the running one arm swinging neckbreaker, but Mickie rolls under the bottom ropes to the floor. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well, Axel hit the Turning Heads.. but Mickie rolled out to the floor."

JACK MICHAELS
"Whether it was great instinct, or just luck.. it keeps her from being pinned."

[ Axel climbs out of the ring and grabs Mickie up off the floor. She shoves him back and hits him with a right hand. As Mickie goes to connect another, Axel blocks and hits one of his own. Axel Suddenly hits Mickie with another Turning Heads, this time on the floor. Some boos from the crowd with the agression, but Axel is all smiles as he picks Mickie up and rolls her into the ring. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"That should of been the last draw."

JACK MICHAELS
"Yea, this is done."

[ Axel cockily gets up on the apron smiling to Heyman. Heyman smiles back then points for him to cover her. Axel leans to step between the ropes, but as he's midway through. ]

[ Some cheers come from the crowd as "Cult of Personality" hits over the PA system. ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well this, could get interesting."

[ Axel finishes getting in the ring and looks over to Heyman, who doesn't look too thrilled. They both look up the ramp and the crowd cheers more as Punk walks out onto the stage, still in his wrestling attire of course. Punk waves to Axel, who is very confused and mouthing Punk to come on, but Punk just stands there. Heyman suddenly screams out "Watch Out!" but is too late before Axel is rolled up from behind by Mickie. Mickie also grabs the rope, but the ref doesn't see it as he counts the one...two...three! ]

Winner Via Pinfall: Mickie James
Match Time: 19:05
Average: 8.43 - 8.27

} Mickie rolls out of the ring and onto the floor in front of the ramp as the ref retrieves the title and hands it to Mickie raising her hand. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The Winner of this Match... and STILL EWE Mid Eastern Champion... MICKIE JAMES!"

} "Hardcore Country" hits over the PA System, while Heyman seeths up at Punk, who is literally laughing. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"What a match we just seen Jack, though the ending was.. I don't even know what to say about it."

JACK MICHAELS
"I don't blame Punk for wanting a little pay back, I don't even blame Mickie for taking advantage... that's all on Curtis Axel. He had the match won, he took his eyes off his opponent, and he paid for it."

} Punk shrugs sarcastically as him and Heyman were sharing looks, before Punk heads back through the curtains. Mickie heads up the ramp and stops on the stage to raise up her championship proudly. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"It's been a very exciting show, and Jack thanks for joining us."

JACK MICHAELS
"No problem, anytime."

JONATHAN STEELE
"For EWE Hall of Famer, Jack Michaels... I'm Jonathan Steele... we'll see you next time!"

} Mickie continues to celebrate on the stage as the show fades out. {

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: MICKIE JAMES(8.43 avg)
2: CLIFF MORGAN(8.3 avg)
3: MALLORY COSTAS / CURTIS AXEL(8.27 avg)
4: HOLLIE WINDER(8.23 avg)
5: CM PUNK / DAN DESARIO / JOHN STEEL(8.2 avg)

REMAINING
Alessandro Quagliaterre (8.07 avg)
Annie "Midnight" Fugate (8.03 avg)
Kelsi Parr (7.77 avg)
Eva De La Cruz/Psychotica (7.7 avg)
Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate (7.43 avg)
Randy Orton (7.4 avg)
Mizore (7.2 avg)
D-Dawg (6.63 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT
SCARLETT: Eva/Dawg Vs Harley/Orton & Sunshine/Mallory Vs Mizore/Psychotica

DUSTIN M: Opening and Most Segments

MIKE M: Midnight/Steel Vs Kelsi/Alessandro, Hollie/Desario Vs Morgan/Punk, & White Tiger Segment

JAY: Mid Eastern Championship

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2013 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Monday Night Chaos #165: August 6th, 2013
Page 1 of 1