Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[#70] EWE Summer BreakDown: September 4th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

[#70] EWE Summer BreakDown: September 4th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: [#70] EWE Summer BreakDown: September 4th, 2011   [#70] EWE Summer BreakDown: September 4th, 2011 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 4:27 pm

DATE
September 4th, 2011

VENUE
New York City, New York

ARENA
Madison Square Garden

THEME
"Burn" by Papa Roach

TURNOUT
45 RPs

CREDIT
Shadic: POST Sin/Stephanie

Luke: Amelia vs Trish

Mike: Gauntlet & co-wrote WT vs Rock

Manny: Undisputed Fall 2

Jon: Undisputed Falls 1 & 3

Jay: Everything Else

-OPENING MATCH-
RP OR F*CK OFF
Amelia Andrews Vs. Cameryn Cherry
Not much can be said here, as Amelia makes very quick work out of Camryn with a quick roll up.
Winner (Via Pinfall): Amelia Andrews
Match Time: 2:37
Judges: 6 Out of 6

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
James Manson Vs. CM Punk
This match was almost a repeat of the first one...except instead of a Roll up, Punk trapped Manson in the Anaconda Vice.
Winner (Via Submission): CM Punk
Match Time: 3:46
Judges: 6 Out of 6

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Kristy Jensen Vs. Serena Lopez
Finally a match! Well, sorta. It is alot more back and forth than the first two anyway, so it has that going for it. Both get a little domination in this match. The end sees Kristy looking to have everything under control, until she's leveled with a quick spear, also called Love Hurts! What also hurts, is the defeat as Serena gets the one, two, three!
Winner (Via Pinfall): Serena Lopez
Match Time: 7:48
Judges: 5 Out of 5

-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD MATCH
Rocco J. Abrams Vs. The Miz
Finally the HeatWave Main Event is worth being called the Main Event, at least for HeatWave, since it wasn't near as big as the Undisputed Title match, however was still entertaining and a good match. The two competitors put on a clinic for the fans both getting many near falls. Miz was about to hit the Skull Crushing Finale, but Rocco countered for the Bitter End! Whatever that is! Miz is either counted for the three, or maybe he taps out, I'm not sure!
Winner (Via ???): Rocco J. Abrams
Match Time: 12:28
Judges: 4 Out of 5

"Burn" by Papa Roach plays over the PA System while pyro shoot up on the entrance stage. The Crowd is all jacked up as the camera's pan around. As the camera's zoom around the fans for a minute we come over to ringside where we see Two Announce Tables Set up, one of which has the "Chaos" Logo on it, and of course behind it is Jimmy Justice and Jonathan Steele.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Welcome Everyone to the World's Most Famous Arena, Madison Square Garden! I'm Jonathan Steele, and I'm joined as always by Jimmy Justice as We're in front of a Sold out crowd as we get set for Summer Breakdown!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
This is going to be another epic night in EWE History. The Replacement for The Biggest Party of The Summer...our Former Summer Slam is replaced by tonight's first edition of Summer BreakDown.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It was actually supposed to debut last year, but that didn't happen.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
And why's that?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Let's just move on with tonight's huge card!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Let's do it then, alot of Big Matches here tonight..

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Like Sonic vs Jesse Brooks..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
No, not like that one.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Emperor Ben vs Alessandro Quagliaterre?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
That's better. That will be a good match, without any doubt.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I definately agree there. What about the Triple Threat Unification Match for the International Championship?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Two of the most dominant females in EWE History, both apart of the ground breaking High Society...and then some Rookie.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I wouldn't count Cyrus out..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Well I will, screw you.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Fine whatever, we can't forget about this one. The 2011 King of Xtreme, White Tiger, going one on one...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Don't even finish that, what the hell makes The Rock so Great to be 'The Great One'?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I see who you pick.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Duh, Screw The Rock and his over-ratedness.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I guess I know who you're picking in our 3 Stages of Hell for the Undisputed Championship too.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
You're damn right. Mr. 2011 Himself!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I wouldn't go that far.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Why the hell not? Look it up yourself, Every Pay Per View of 2011, who is the only person in EVERY Main Event? I rest My Case.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I wouldn't sell out our champ, after all he did beat Derek last month at the King of Xtreme.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
It was a fluke, watch and see, watch and see.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Either way I'm sure it'll be a great match, but we're not the only ones here tonight, we'll now kick it over to our friends from Ladies Night..

The camera pans over to the other table, as expected it has a Ladies Night Logo on it.

[-KELLY-]
Thanks Jonathan...We got some good matches from our brand too, don't you think Justin?

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
As long as they are naked..

[-KELLY-]
Seriously?

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
What?

[-KELLY-]
Nothing, One of our matches is the pretty impressive Sharpay Evans taking on Madelyn Wright who didn't look too bad on the last Ladies Night.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Of course she didn't, they both look good.

[-KELLY-]
That's not what I meant.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Of course it is, you going Lez on me? Want to join the Queens of Wrestling?

[-KELLY-]
Hell no!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Woah, easy there, was just a joke.

[-KELLY-]
Whatever, speaking of the Queens, Mickie James will be taking on the undefeated Abby Addicton.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Abby is smoking hot, but her streak is ending, I'm calling it.

[-KELLY-]
We'll see. We got two more blockbusters from Ladies Night, and our first is a match we been looking forward to since April. That would be Trish Stratus FINALLY getting in the ring with Amelia "The Phoenix" Pieterson.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
We have?

[-KELLY-]
Don't play dumb. Trish has been ducking this match for far too long, I'm glad it is finally going to happen. Despite Trish's attitude and eagerness to avoid this match, this will be one fantastic match I can assure you of that.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Trish is going to end Amelia's streak anyway, Trish has been avoiding this match to help her out with that.

[-KELLY-]
You're just repeating Trish's bullshit.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
What makes it bullshit?

[-KELLY-]
Forget it. Amelia is booked twice tonight though, as the 2011 Queen of the Ring she is cashing in on a match with Kelsi Parr for the EWE Women's Championship..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Our Brand's top title...well only title actually, what kind of crap is that?

[-KELLY-]
Don't worry, I've heard Stephanie is bringing the Diva's Title back soon.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
We'll either way, My best lay might look to win her first championship here tonight.

[-KELLY-]
Best Lay? You've never slept with her Justin, she already disproved that.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
She denied it, that's all she did. Dunno why she would deny such a great night for her.

[-KELLY-]
Whatever, you're so full of it.

One, Two, is This On?

[-KELLY-]
I Guess that means we're ready for our first match.

You Let the Music Keep Playing
Mr. Dumb...SHHHHHIT!

The crowd cheers as "My Time" continues over the PA Speakers. Stephanie splits the curtains wearing one of her traditional Leather wrestling outfits.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The following contest is tonight's opening contest and it is set for one fall! Introducing first...from Greenwhich Connecticut...she is the General Manager of Ladies Night...STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY!!

Stephanie continues her way down the ramp, getting cheers from the crowd.

[-KELLY-]
Here she comes, the General Manager of Ladies Night.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Well the GM is about to get pwned.

[-KELLY-]
How dare you, she's a former WWE Women's Champion.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
This is EWE, who cares?

Stephanie rolls into the ring and begins to loosen up. "Sinner" by Drowning Pool hits causing the crowd to flip into boos. Sin and Drama split the curtains, only to intensify the boos.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Her opponent...accompanied by Drama...From Hollywood California...KEIRA 'SIN' FISHER!!

Sin and Drama continue down the ramp, still getting booed.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
This woman is about to put a whoopin on the GM, watch.

[-KELLY-]
We'll see, I don't count Stephanie out though.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
She does have a wrestling history in EWE I know...remember WrestleMania 4 against Trish?....remember December of 09 that Black Friday against Randy Orton? Ah Good times.

Sin and Drama continue down the ramp where Sin climbs into the ring. Drama waits on the outside as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley Vs. Keira "Sin" Fisher

I would like to say this was a fantastic back and forth match, or that it was excitting, but that'd make me a liar. This one was quick and one sided, Stephanie did at one point get Sin set up for a Pedigree, but Sin countered out of it. That was about all the offense Stephanie ever got and soon found herself tasting the Deadly Sin.

WINNER Via Pinfall: Keira "Sin" Fisher
Time: 3:14
Judges: 4 Out of 4

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Here is your winner...KEIRA 'SIN' FISHER!!!

Sin's Music Plays as Sin looks down at the defeated Stephanie. She then tells Drama to open the coffin up. Drama does so as Sin rolls Steph near the coffin

[-KELLY-]
Oh god. you got to be kidding me. That's Enough Sin, you've proved your point!

Sin drops Stephanie into the coffin as Drama closes it quickly. Her and Sin begin to lock the latches as the crowd boos like Mad. Sin lowers down and takes out a Spray Can. She begins to spray the word "Sinner" on the top of the coffin. Drama and Sin begin to roll the coffin to the ramp as the crowd boos even more

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
I'm sorry. But even I can't condone this!

[-KELLY-]
Sin is going to pay....she's going to pay BIG time for what she did...

The two take the coffin back as a backstage cameraman catches them. Sin smirks as she looks at Drama and speaks

[-SIN-]
Do it!

Drama bows and gets the gasoline. She begins to pour it on the coffin as Sin watches. As soon as Drama was done, Sin pulls out a lighter, wanting to burn the GM. Before she could, Triple H arrives as Sin sees it and her and Drama quickly run off. Triple H sees one of the backstage guys and grabs him as he speaks

[-TRIPLE H-]
Quick! Get something to pry this open! NOW!

As the guy finds something, Triple H begins to kick the lock, seeing if that would help. The backstage hand gives Triple H a ax as he begins to chop some of the wood, getting the locks off. After a minute, he drops the ax and opens it. He pulls Stephanie out, who is coughing from lack of Oxygen as the cameras cut back to the ring

"Fabulous" by Sharpay cues over the PA System. The Crowd is undecided how to react when the Evans Twins make their way through the curtains.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...on her way to the ring, accompanied by her brother Ryan Evans...Residing from Los Angelos California...Fabulous, SHARPAY EVANS!!

Sharpay and Ryan continue down the ramp, while Sharpay gives a slight wave to the the crowd, then brushes them off and continues the rest of the way down.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Well if it isn't the High School Musical Twins....what's next in EWE? Dean Winchester from Supernatural...oh right.

[-KELLY-]
I'm not sure what that was about, but she hasn't done bad so far in EWE. She won her debut match.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
I'm sure she'd say it was fabulous.

Sharpay gets into the ring, while Ryan waits on the outside. "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold hits and the crowd cheers a little as Madelyn now comes out onto the stage.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
And her opponent...from Tampa Bay Florida...MADELYN, SHADOW, WRIGHT!!

Madelyn gets excitted as she continues her way down the ramp.

[-KELLY-]
I'm looking forward to this, she looked pretty good last week on Ladies Night.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
What are you talking about? She lost..

[-KELLY-]
Yea, but her partner was a big reason for that, she herself didn't look too bad.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Don't blame partners, she still lost...Are you gonna blame Jay when you lose later?

[-KELLY-]
Since it's Jay, it probably will be his fault, but I don't care, I'm just excitted to debut. Are you mad this is your last night commentating with me, is that it Justin?

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
No, but I'm mad Kenny is replacing you, that guy's a bigger douche than Steele.

Kelly just shakes her head as Madelyn slides into the ring. Sharpay wastes no time jumping on the attack while the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
"Fabulous" Sharpay Evans Vs. Madelyn "Shadow" Wright

This match is pretty back and forth and was an interesting match. I would go and say some of the big moves, but Sharpay doesn't really have any, kind of messes up stats situation you know. So for that we'll just say this happened, and then that happened. Then Madelyn hit a double knee facebreaker. Madelyn would then hit a Shooting Star Legdrop for a near fall. Later one Sharpay would hit a few more moves and get a few near falls. Finally in the end Madelyn went for the Fatal Eclipse, but Sharpay moves at the last second, causing Madelyn to crash into the mat. As Madelyn tried picking herself up, Sharpay quickly hit the only move she has listed, The Fabulous Makeover, scoring a three count!

WINNER Via Pinfall: Sharpay Evans
Time: 8:14
Judges: 3 Out of 3

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The Winner of this match...FABULOUS, SHARPAY EVANS!!

"Fabulous" hits again as Sharpay jumps in a fit of celebration. Ryan joins her in the ring raising her hand up.

[-KELLY-]
Well she's Two and Zero..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
And Madelyn's Zero and Two...that's funny.

[-KELLY-]
You're a dick Justin..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Well being that I have one...I'm entitled to be.

[-KELLY-]
Gross...and Had Madelyns 2nd Promo counted, this might of been a different match.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
What's that got to do with anything?

[-KELLY-]
I don't know, just felt like mentioning it.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Whatever you say..

Ryan & Sharpay head up the ramp and back through the curtains, while Madelyn gets up, looking a bit frustrated as she heads back up as well.

"Reach For The Stars" by Sega begins to play in the PA Speakers, which the crowd starts to cheer a little. Sonic and Tails come out through the curtains, getting more cheers.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first...accompanied by Tails...From Mobius...SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!

Sonic and Tails continue down the ramp, each of them slapping fans hands on each side on their way down.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
We Finally get to call a match for the Chaos Brand...and it's this fuckin Hedgehog? How lame..

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Jimmy, You really need to..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Shut the Fuck Up!...Don't throw that PG shit at me..

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]

Sonic rolls into the ring, literally, as Tails flies, literally, to stand in front of the announce table. There's a few moments of silence then suddenly "Fast Lane" by Bad Meets Evil hits. The crowd jumps up and waits, as Jesse and Kurtis split the curtains, the crowd blows up.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What the hell are they cheering him on so big already for? It's only his second match..

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Most of that is for his Manager Jimmy..

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
His opponent...accompanied by EWE Hall of Famer, Kurtis Porter...from New Orleans, Louisianna...Weighing in at 200 Pounds...JESSE BROOKS!!

Jesse and Kurtis continue their way down the ramp as the fans continue to show em some love. Jesse slides in and looks at Sonic, who smiles. Jesse shakes his head a little as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Sonic the Hedgehog Vs. Jesse Brooks

Early Moments: The match gets underway where Sonic gets the first bit of momentum in the match. He controls it for awhile before Jesse hits a Pele Kick. The crowd cheers a little as Jesse gets a two count off of it. He starts to control some of the match for awhile as he hits The Zephyr at 4:35. Jesse makes another cover and gets another two count.

Midway: At 6:27 Sonic battles back with the One-Two Punch, getting a two count. As Jesse gets back up Sonic hits a quick hard clothesline, scoring another two count. The Match goes back and forth for awhile as Sonic hits few big moves getting near falls, as does Jesse.

Closing Moments: As we get to the winding moments Sonic hits the Homing Attack. He makes the cover, only for Jesse to kick out. Jesse slowly gets back up and then quickly hits Sonic with a standing dropkick. Jesse gets back up and bounces off the ropes, as Sonic gets up Jesse goes for a Running Reverse STO, but Sonic counters. Sonic then hits a clothesline, bounces off the ropes and hits another hard clothesline, kinda like JBL's Clothesline From Hell, except this is THE BLUE BLUR! Sonic makes the cover, and scores the big upset! OOC wise at least..

WINNER Via Pinfall: Sonic The Hedgehog
Time: 12:26
Judges: 3 Out of 5

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Here is your Winner...SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!

"Reach for the Stars" hits as Sonic rolls out of the ring and Tails joins him in a huge celebration.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Are you kidding me? Did that really just happen?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
SONIC WON!!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
How?!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It was a great match Jimmy, he got the big victory though!

Sonic and Tails continue their way up the ramp while Kurtis tries to cheer up Jesse. Jesse let's out a sign of frustation as he walks ahead of Kurtis up the ramp. Kurtis shakes his head before soon making his way through the curtains.

"Hardcore Country" by Mickie James begins to play over the PA System causing the crowd to chorus in boos. Mickie makes her way out, Queen's Championship around her waist, and doesn't even care what the fans think.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...on her way to the ring, from Richmond Virginia...she is the self proclaimed Queen's Champion...MICKIE JAMES!

Mickie continues her way down the ramp, while the crowd still boos.

[-KELLY-]
Well here comes one third of the Queen's of Wrestling, back together.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the last match...I'm genuinely shocked..

[-KELLY-]
Sonic has improved since he's gotten back Justin..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
I know, but his opponent is led by a 2x EWE Champion..what the hell?

[-KELLY-]
Anyone can beat anyone on any given day in the EWE Justin, Sonic just proved it.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
I guess so, and Mickie is going to prove it too, when she kills Abby's streak.

Mickie is in the ring by now and just at the time Justin said that "Addicted" by Saving Abel echoes through the PA speakers. The crowd begins to cheer as Abby splits the curtains.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Her opponent...Hailing from St. Louis Missouri...The Addicting...ABBY ADDICTION!!

Abby continues her way down the ramp, slapping fan's hands on the way.

[-KELLY-]
3 and 0 looking to make it four...and to complete a hat trick with the Queens of Wrestling..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
She can keep hoping, cause Mickie is going to put an end to it all, and it'll be Great..

[-KELLY-]
We'll see Justin, we'll see.

Abby slides into the ring and smiles at Mickie before turning to the fans. Abby gives out a wave, which Mickie doesn't like, cause she ambushes Abby from behind. The crowd boos estatically as the ref quickly calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Mickie James Vs. Abby Addiction

Early Moments: After the cheap shot, Mickie takes full control of this match to get us started. Mickie continues to control the match as she hits a Thez Press and hits Abby with several hard shots. Mickie controls most of the early part of this match and even locks Abby in a half boston crab. Abby fights to stay alive, but eventually gets out of it.

Midway: Mickie controlled most of the begining after the cheap shot before the match had started, but in the middle, Abby comes out of nowhere with THE RECOVERY! Abby made the cover and gets a two count before Mickie kicked out. Abby starts to build some momentum now even hitting the Intervention for another two count. Mickie would get a few moves of her own though as she hit a Mick-A-Rana. This would also get Mickie a two count.

Closing Moments: After a fairly good match we get to the closing moments where Abby hits Mickie with The OverDose! She makes the cover, but no count is occuring. That would be because Trish came down, and started distracting the ref. Abby got up to argue, only for Trish to smirk seeing her in the corner of her eye. As Abby turned around Mickie nailed her with the MickieDT! Trish left ringside allowing Mickie to make the cover and the ref to turn around and count the one...two...thre...nope, Abby gets her foot on the rope! Mickie gets up frustrated as she starts pulling Abby up by the hair, instead Abby quickly locks in The Addiction!...Mickie screams and fights to get out, but she's trapped. She tries to reach for the rope, but it's just out of range. After fighting desperately to get out, she finally has no choice but to tap.

WINNER Via Submission: Abby Addiction
Time: 13:27
Judges: 4 Out of 4

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Your Winner...ABBY ADDICTION!!

"Addicted" Hits again as Abby let's go of the hold. Abby gets up to let the ref raise her hand as she smiles down to Mickie.

[-KELLY-]
Make it 4 and 0 the streak lives.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Mickie didn't tap, the ref cheated..

[-KELLY-]
Uh huh, of course he did.

Abby celebrates for a moment before heading back up the ramp. Meanwhile Trish and Lita come down and help Mickie to the back.

The camera's cut over to Steele and Jimmy.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Another good match from the Ladies Night Brand there.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Please...they're only good for filler...not like this next match..

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I disagree, but yes, it is time for the 2nd Chaos Brand Match.

"Disturbia" by Rihanna hits the PA system, drawing a mixed reaction from the fans. Alessandro makes his way out to the stage, and the fans still don't know how to react.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...Introducing first....from Alpine New Jersey...weighing in at 240 pounds....ALESSANDRO QUAGTIRE!!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
QUAGLIATERRE! DAMNIT JENNIFER!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
You're a big Abdul fan all of a sudden..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
No...I hated Abdul...Alessandro however, ya, he's cooler.

Alessandro continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring. There's a moment of silence then "St. Anger" by Metallica hits. The Crowd jumps up and cheers as Ben splits the curtains. He pays them no mind, as he has his EWE Championship locked around his waist.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
And his opponent...from Sydney Australia...weighing in at 232 pounds...he is the self proclaimed EWE Heavyweight Champion...EMPEROR BEN!!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Oh but notice she doesn't call him Emperor Bob..

Ben continues his way down the ramp and into the ring. He smirks at Abdul before removing and raising up the EWE Championship. Ben hands it to the ref who hands it to the time keeper before calling for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Emperor Ben Vs. Alessandro Quagliaterre

Early Moments: This match starts off pretty even from the get go. It goes back and forth as they each try to learn the style of their opponent. They get a few near falls, but noone really takes full control.

Midway: More of the same, it stays back and forth for the most part. Though they do each get a few spurts of control, like Ben taking control for awhile hitting a Belly-to-Belly Supplex and later hitting a Shooting Star Press to which he gets a near fall each time. Alessandro had his time though too after locking in a half boston crab and a Tiger Feint Crucifix Armbar. Both of these helped to wear Ben down, but he still found a way out of them.

Closing Moments: After both had put on a wrestling clinic we get to the end of the match where Ben locks Alessandro in the Emperor's Wrath! Alessandro tries desperately to get free, only for Ben to keep applying the pressure. Alessandro does finally manage to get the ropes forcing Ben to let go. But after Alessandro let's go of the Ropes, Ben tries to lock it in again. Ben grab's Alessandros Ankle while he's laying on his back, but before he can turn Alessandro over, Alessandro leans up, grabs Ben and locks in The Sweet Dreams! Ben fights to get free, but it's no use as Alessandro has it locked with nowhere to go. Ben hangs in there as long as he can until finally passing out.

WINNER Via Submission: Alessandro Quagliaterre
Time: 15:41
Judges: 5 Out of 5

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The winner of this match...ALESSANDRO QUAGTIRE!!

"Disturbia" hits again while Alessandro keeps the hold locked, and Jimmy slaps his own forehead.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Can we shoot Jennifer?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
No, but you can shoot Alessandro for not breaking the hold.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
He's so cracked up, he probably doesn't even know the match is over.

And it'd seem that way as Alessandro keeps it locked. The ref tries to break him off, but it doesn't work. 3 More refs and 2 Security guands later, they get Alessandro the release the hold and head up the ramp. Meanwhile EMTs check on the unconcious Ben.

While they work on getting Ben out, the camera cuts over to the Ladies Night Table where we see Justin as usual, but now beside him is Kenny Greenwood.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Well while we wait for them idiots to get Ben out of here, We get set for our next match. Since it'll be Kelly's EWE Debut, I'm stuck here with EWE's biggest Douche-Bag, Kenny Greenwood.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
That's not very nice Justin..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
I know...maybe you forgot who I am, and that I don't care?

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
My mistake then.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Don't make anymore.

Kenny sighs as we are back at ringside where the ring has been cleared for the next match. The bell rings as "Welcome to the Jungle" plays overhead. The crowd boos as WT and Eighteen walk out of the back, the tag team titles around their waist. They stop on the stage looking at the booing crowd. They nod at each other and start down the ramp.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The following is the gauntlet match! Introducing first the eWe Tag Team champions representing High Society: Android Eighteen and White Tiger!

They climb into the ring where they hand off the tag titles. They then begin playing rock, paper, scissors. Eighteen finally wins and WT stands in the corner. The music changes to "Beautiful Girls" by Van Halen. The crowd gives a small cheer as Annie and Jessica Fugate come out from the back. They are already bickering with each other as they walk down to the ring.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The first opponents. Sunshine and Midnight: The Fugate Sisters.

The two make it to the ring where they start bickering over who starts the match. The bell rings and Eighteen braces herself to fight.

EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
GAUNTLET MATCH
Open Challenge

Tired of their bickering, Eighteen tells them both to come at her. Midnight points at Eighteen and tells Sunshine that they will charge on three. She counts three and Sunshine rushes in but Midnight doesn't. Eighteen clotheslines Sunshine right off her feet. The crowd boo Midnight who just stands back as Eighteen pulls Sunshine to her feet. Eighteen tosses her into the corner and starts hitting body shots. Sunshine finally racks Eighteen's eyes, causing some separation. Sunshine catches Eighteen from behind with a full nelson. Midnight rushes in, going for a Stroke of Midnight. Eighteen slams her arms down, breaking the hold. She rolls out of the way and it is Sunshine who catches the Stroke of Midnight. Midnight turns in time to get kicked and sent Down in Flames. WT shakes his head as Eighteen pulls both sisters away from the corner and pines them both. The referee counts three.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
One team down. Our great tag team champions looking good.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
Come on those two didn't even show up for the gauntlet.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
One of the perks of the handler writing the match. He gets to push the storyline.

As Sunshine and Midnight slowly leave the ring, resuming their bickering, "Hardcore Country" starts playing overhead. Lita and Mickie come out from the back. Eighteen walks over and tags WT, telling him it is his turn. Mickie and Lita come down the ramp.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Introducing team number two. Mickie James and Lita the Queens of Wrestling!

The Queens make it to the ring where Mickie walks to the middle of the ring and starts yelling at WT. WT just smirks at her as the bell rings.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
Is Mickie insane?

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Is that a real question?

The bell rings as Mickie continues talking shit to WT. WT leans forward and pats the side of his face, giving Mickie first shot. Mickie steps back and levels WT with a Mick Kick. Eighteen smacks her forehead and bows her head as Mickie rolls up WT. WT easily kicks out at two. Both get to their feet where Mickie jumps on WT's shoulders and Hurricanranas him. WT rolls to his feet and charges in, just to catch an arm drag. This happens a second, no a third, no a forth time! WT gets up slowly and Mickie catches him in a reverse headlock. She rushes the ropes with him, climbing up their and blind tagging Lita. She turns to try and hit a Stratusfaction but WT pushes her away. He takes a step forward and is bull dogged from behind by Lita. Lita pins but WT again escapes at two.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
The Queens seem to have WT off balance.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Don't worry about WT, he'll get control back soon.

Eighteen is chuckling that WT is having trouble. Lita climbs to the top turnbuckle and waits as WT slowly climbs to his feet. He turns toward her and she leaps off for a cross body. WT catches her and drops her down on his knee. He looks at Eighteen to tag but she shakes her head. WT turns back to Lita and lifts her up. He power bombs her. He rolls her on her stomach and drops knees on her back. The fans boo. They might not like the Queens, but they don't like how WT is assaulting Lita. WT picks Lita up and puts her in a Torture Rack. He applies the pressure but Mickie gets in and kicks WT. WT drops Lita and they both catch WT for a suplex. They try to lift him but WT counters it. He double suplexes both of them. Mickie is first on her feet. WT clotheslines her over the top rope. He turns and catches Lita as soon as she gets up for a Payne Killer. WT pins Lita and gets the three count.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Another one bites the dust.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
Yeah but the Queens wore WT down some. And they still have three teams left to beat.

"Beat of my Heart" by Hillary Duff plays overhead as the crowd cheers. Kelly walks out wearing the cheerleaders outfit. She is followed by Jay Jobber wearing a matching outfit. WT walks to the corner and tags in Eighteen. Kelly and Jay walk down the ramp, Jay ecstatic about teaming with Kelly and Kelly starting to look a bit concerned as Eighteen is smiling at her.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The next team. Jay Jobber and Kelly!

The duo get into the ring where Kelly quickly gets into the corner. Jay Jobber tells her that he got this as he faces Eighteen.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
This is going to be good. Think they will let me have Kelly's parking spot after Eighteen kills her?

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
Show some love for your broadcast partner and fellow interviewer. I'll be cheering for her.

The bell rings and Jay yells charging in wildly. Eighteen clotheslines him off his feet. She waits until he gets up as he charges her again. Again Eighteen clotheslines him down. Jay gets to his feet and bounces off the back rope. He jumps up to give Eighteen a Lou Thez press but Eighteen counters into a thunderous Spine Buster. The crowd gasps as Eighteen pushes Jay into his corner with her foot and challenges Kelly to tag in. Jay gets up and charges Eighteen again. Eighteen hits a tilt-a-whirl power slam. Eighteen mocks Kelly, making fun of her and calling her a coward. Kelly still looks worried as Eighteen walks over and lifts up Jay. She flips him up and delivers a piledriver. Eighteen drops down next to Jay and motions his hand toward Kelly. She talks like him, begging Kelly to tag him. The crowd start chanting for Kelly.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Look at Kelly, she's to scared to get into the ring.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
Come on Kelly, you can do it.

As Eighteen is gloating, Jay comes alive. He catches Eighteen with a roll up but she easily kicks out. Both are on their feet as Eighteen rushes Jay./ Jay tries for an arm drag but Eighteen counters into a spinning neck breaker. Eighteen picks up Jay and slams him into the corner with Kelly. Again Eighteen demands a tag. Jay is slow to get up and Kelly hesitates. Jay nods to her and charges again. Eighteen catches him with a big head butt, taking Jay off his feet. The crowd again starts the Kelly chant as Eighteen walks over to the corner. She starts making crying sounds, calling Kelly a baby. Kelly starts getting annoyed but not as bad as she did when Eighteen spit right in her face. Eighteen points to the back and tells Kelly to get out of her ring. Eighteen walks back to Jay and lifts him up on her shoulders. She spins him around and Kelly leans in enough to catch Jay's hand as it comes around for a blind tag. Eighteen tosses Jay who spins in mid air and crashes to the floor. She chuckles and turns back in time to catch a dropkick from Kelly who came off the top rope. Kelly straddles Eighteen and begins nailing right hands as the crowd erupts.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
GET HER KELLY!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
You're suppose to be unbiased.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
I know you aren't lecturing me about being unbiased.

Eighteen pushes Kelly off of her and gets to her feet. Kelly comes off the back rope and bulldogs Eighteen before she can stand. Kelly puts Eighteen in a headlock on the ground but Eighteen easily climbs back to her feet. She pushes Kelly into the ropes and hits her with a shoulder block. Eighteen then bounces off the rope but Kelly pops up and hits her with another drop kick. This happens twice more before Eighteen rolls out to the floor, shaking her head and getting pissed. She turns in time for Kelly to launch herself over the tope rope. Eighteen catches her and smirks as she charges the ring post. Kelly squirms free and drop toe hold Eighteen, causing her to slam head first into the post. Kelly rolls into the ring and holds her hands up, getting a pop from the crowd. Eighteen stands up and touches her lip, feeling the trickle of blood. She sneers as she looks back at Kelly in the ring.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
Run Kelly!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Eighteen is about to kill her.

Kelly starts to look concerned again as Eighteen slowly climbs into the ring. Kelly backs up enough for Jay to tap her, getting the tag in. Kelly looks shocked as Jay jumps the rope and charges. Eighteen floors him with a stiff right punch. She walks over to Kelly who tries to leave the ring but Eighteen catches her. Eighteen grabs her for a choke and lifts her up, chocking her with both hands. The referee tells Eighteen to let go but Eighteen ignores him. Jay climbs up and low blows Eighteen. Of course it doesn't phase her so Jay jumps on Eighteen's back and starts chocking her. Eighteen finally has to drop Kelly so she can grab Jay and flip him over her head. Jay quickly gets up as Kelly rolls to the floor coughing. Jay charges Eighteen, ducking her clothesline. He jumps up and catches her with a quick DDT. She gets up and he hit's a spinning neck breaker. Eighteen gets up again and is hit with a drop kick. The fans are chanting for Jay as Eighteen starts to get winded. Jay DDTs her again and puts her in a Camel Clutch. The fans cheer as Eighteen can't seem to get back to her feet.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
She's going to tap!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Eighteen would rather die then tap to Jay Jobber.

Eighteen tries to reach the ropes but they are too far away. She raises her hand looking to tap when Jay suddenly drops the hold and climbs to his feet. On the floor, WT has removed one of the pads, exposing the concrete floor. He has Kelly set up for a pile driver, smiling at Jay. Jay shakes his head no until he is chop blocked in the back of his knees by Eighteen. Eighteen rolls him into the Eighteen Points of Pain. Jay doesn't take long before he taps. WT releases Kelly and climbs back into his corner. The crowd boos as Eighteen pushes Jay out of the ring with her foot.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
What a coward. WT used Kelly to sidetrack Jay long enough too steal the elimination.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
He should have piledrived her. Teach her where her place is.

Kelly is up, checking on Jay. They start to the back when "What the Hell" by Avril Lavigne starts playing. Brooke and Christy walk out. The crowd gives a bit of a mixed reaction for the heel/face team. Eighteen tags in WT.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Introducing the next team. Christy Chaos and Brooke McGuire: The Hollywood Blondes!

Christy and Brooke make it to the ring where Christy and Eighteen stare each other down. WT smiles at Brooke and offers a handshake which she takes. He breaks clean as the bell rings.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
That was a surprise/

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Hey she is one of his students, he has to show her some respect.

WT and Brooke hook up in the middle of the ring. WT pushes her back into the corner and breaks clean. WT backs up smirking as Brooke comes back and locks up with him again. She spins around and gets his arm behind him. WT counters and is now behind Brooke. She spins around and hooks him for a DDT but WT breaks free. He hooks her for a DDT but hesitates. Brooke takes this opportunity to hit a Northern Lights suplex. WT breaks free at two. They both get up and WT lifts Brooke over his head. He bench presses her a few times before tossing her up and walking out from under her. She lands on her feet and dives for her corner tagging in Christy. Christy rushes in and spears WT to the ground. She locks his head and starts punching him as the crowd seems shocked.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
A bit of pent up frustration over King of Xtreme?

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Not looking good for High Society.

WT breaks free finally and locks up with Christy. Christy drops down and flips WT over her. She jumps on WT as soon as he lands and tries to lock on a cross face. WT gets both back to their feet and back elbows her. He head butts her before walking to his corner and tagging Eighteen back in. Christy is up and soon nose to nose with Eighteen. They start yelling at each other. Before Christy swings. She hits Eighteen who immediately hits her back. The two drop to the floor, rolling around fighting. Finally both get to their feet where Christy tags out to Brooke. Brooke seems surprised by this. Eighteen tags in WT again. Both shrug and WT scoop slams Brooke. She gets up and WT kicks her and hits a float over suplex. WT pins but she kicks out at two. Brooke looks for a tag but Christy doesn't see it as her and Eighteen are still staring each other down. WT gets Brooke from behind and hit's a belly to back suplex.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
Christy didn't tag?

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Brooke is lucky that they haven't all turned on her yet.

Brooke and WT are both up and Brooke looks to hit the Brooke-N Dreams but WT instead gives her Russian Leg Sweep. WT rolls her into the Tiger Snare! She struggles as Christy starts in the ring and stops for some reason. Eighteen climbs in and looks ready to stop Christy from breaking the hold but it doesn't matter cause Brooke is already tapping. The crowd boos as Christy leaves the ring. WT releases the hold and checks on Brooke to make sure she is okay.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
What was that all about, why didn't Christy make the save?

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Maybe she is saving her energy?

Brooke rolls out of the ring as WT walks over and tags in Eighteen. "Hell Yea" as Rev Theory hits as Kelsi and Hollie walk out of the back. Hollie looks stoked as Kelsi is still in disbelief that she is in that match.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
And the final team. Hollie Winder and Kelsi Parr: The Experience.

Kelsi mouths really. Suddenly the two smile at each other and blot down to the ring. They slide in and start a double assault on Eighteen before she knows what hit her.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
What a cheap shot, I figured they'd have more respect than that.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Why not take the advantage on the weakened Eighteen?

Kelsi and Hollie continue pounding on Eighteen, forcing her back against the ropes. They whip her to the other side and hit a double back elbow as she returns. They both drop elbows on Eighteen at the same time. The referee tells them that one of them has to leave the ring. After a double suplex and a double DDT, Kelsi finally leaves the ring. Hollie picks Eighteen up and hit's a float over suplex. The ref counts the three but Eighteen kicks out moments before he hit's the three. Hollie is quick to lift Eighteen up and hit's a double arm DDT. She tries to lock on the Tiger Snare but Eighteen squirms around, kicking her back. Eighteen gets to her feet but Hollie jumps up and hurricanrana Eighteen. She bounces off the ropes but WT reaches down and pinches her ass. She stops running and turns to WT smiling. That's when Eighteen clotheslines her from behind. The crowd boos.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
WT using Hollie's crush against her.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Hollie should know better, what kind of teacher is Kelsi.

Eighteen picks up Hollie who quickly rolls Eighteen into a small package. Eighteen kicks out. Hollie rolls to the corner and tags in Kelsi. Kelsi jumps on the top rope and flies in with a shoulder tackle. Kelsi lifts Eighteen up and gives her an airplane spin. When she drops Eighteen, Eighteen struggles back to tag WT. WT jumps in and charges Kelsi but Kelsi drop toe holds him. She tries for his arm but WT pushes her away. Kelsi drop kicks WT to the corner as soon as both stand. She delivers her corner chops. WT struggles out and Kelsi locks his head. She gives him the Dudley Dog and pins but WT kicks out at two. Kelsi walks over and tags in Hollie. Hollie rushes in and stops when WT stands up. She smiles at him as he looks at her strangely. Suddenly he smiles. He puts his arm around Hollie and starts talking to her as the fans boo.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
Come on Hollie, don't fall for his tricks.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
She can't help it that she is star struck.

Hollie nods and lays down. WT drops on her and gets a two before Kelsi kicks him off. They argue a moment before WT grabs them and slams their heads together. He rolls Hollie up from behind and gets a two. Hollie rolls to the corner and tags Kelsi back in. she pouts at WT as WT tags Eighteen back in. Kelsi clotheslines Eighteen. Eighteen jumps to her feet and clotheslines Kelsi. Hollie gets back in the ring and drop kicks Eighteen from behind. Kelsi tells Hollie to cut WT off as she lifts Eighteen up for the KSTFO. Hollie rushes the corner where WT grabs her. Eighteen drops free and trips Kelsi, putting her into the Eighteen Points of Pain. Hollie turns to make the save but WT turns her back toward him and kisses her? Hollie tosses her arms around him, enjoying this. Seeing that she is dead in the water, Kelsi curses and taps out. The bell rings as WT releases Hollie and climbs in the ring with Eighteen.

WINNERS: High Society: White Tiger & Android #18 (Still Champions)
Time: 27:54
Judges: 100%

Hollie drops down on the floor, frowning cause she realizes she just got played. She helps Kelsi to the back who is yelling at her for losing focus. WT and Eighteen are handed their tag titles. They hold them up and tap them together.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
And Eighteen and WT run the gauntlet. Best tag team ever!

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
I know a lot of teams backstage that would argue that point. In any event, the champions retain.

After a moment of celebrating they roll out of the ring and head for the back.

To Be Continued
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

PostSubject: Re: [#70] EWE Summer BreakDown: September 4th, 2011   [#70] EWE Summer BreakDown: September 4th, 2011 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 4:27 pm

DATE
September 4th, 2011

VENUE
New York City, New York

ARENA
Madison Square Garden

THEME
"Burn" by Papa Roach

TURNOUT
45 RPs

CREDIT

PART TWO

The camera's return to the arena as the loud giggle at the begining of "Time to Rock 'n' Roll" is heard, the fans boo instantly recognizing the theme of the much hated Trish Stratus. Trish pushes the curtain aside calmly looking around at the fans as she walks across the stage.

[-KELLY-]
Oh it's time!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Time for Trish to once again stamp her mark on this company..

[-KELLY-]
If you think.

Trish is around half way over the stage when the curtain behind her bustles and outsteps Mickie James, then Lita. The fans boo louder as Trish turns around, grins, and then starts down the ramp.

[-KELLY-]
What the hell are those two doing?

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Coming to watch their leader win, obviously.

[-KELLY-]
Yeah, I'm sure it's just 'watch'.

Trish seems to enjoy the jeers as she walks slowly down the ramp, ignoring the fans hands hanging out over the edge of the barricades, she walks around to the steps and jogs up them, stepping onto the apron.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall, introducing first being accompanied to the ring by Mickie James and Lita, she hails from Toronto, Ontario, Canada weighing 118 pounds, she is an eWe Hall of Famer... TRISH.... STRATUS!

The announcement of her name brings more booing from the fans, Trish climbs into the ring and looks around for a moment, Lita and Mickie part and walk opposite ways around the ring before meeting on the otherside.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
These people make me sick, they have no idea!

[-KELLY-]
They have a pretty good idea, all I want to know is why those two are allowed out here... you know they won't be able to keep their noses outta the match.

Trish looks back at the pair, smiles and then looks to the stage as her music slowly comes to silence, after a few moments the lights dim, the fans begin to cheer as "Killing in the Name" is heard.

[-KELLY-]
Well, here comes Amelia.

The fans are forced to wait a few seconds, nothing happens, then as the song picks up the curtains burst open and Amelia lunges onto the stage, she looks straight down the ramp towards Trish, walking onto the ramp quickly.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
And her opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 118 pounds, Amelia, The PHOENIX, PIETERSEN!

[-KELLY-]
It's amazing how well matched these two women are, the same height and weight, similar styles..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Yeah, that makes it all the more amazing that Trish has more talent in her dumps that Amelia has in her entire body.

[-KELLY-]
Gross.

Amelia gets halfway down the ramp, then pauses, she raises her hand as if to tell Trish to wait and then turns and heads back up towards the stage.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
See! She knows! She's bottled it!

Amelia reaches the stage and is met by a guy, who hands her a microphone. She turns, microphone in hand and peers back towards Trish who looks utterly confused.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Oh, she's gonna try and talk her way outta it.. TOO LATE.

[-KELLY-]
It's funny how you're such a douche here, yet face to face you're actually pretty nice to her.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
I'm scared she might hit me.

Amelia raises her hand to stop her music, she then smirks as she looks to the ring.

[-AMELIA 'THE PHOENIX' PIETERSEN-]
Ah, look what we have here. The Queen of Wrestling, together. I knew that you two idiots wouldn't be able to let Trish come and take her punishment alone, and to be honest I am thankful that you are going to get the chance to see just exactly what happens in this business when you dick around with the wrong people...

The fans cheer.

[-KELLY-]
Sounds so much like she is backing out to me, Justin.

The thing is, only an idiot would get into that ring in these circumstances. I know how you work, I know what you do and I know that no matter what happens in this match somehow, one of you will get yourselves involved.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Shush, here it comes.

She takes the microphone from her mouth, the camera cuts back to Lita and Mickie who are talking between themselves.

[-AMELIA 'THE PHOENIX' PIETERSEN-] Most people would get you two kicked outta this place in a flash, but not me. See, like I said before, I want you to see what I do Trish, so I've gone a little better than that..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
What?

[-KELLY-]
You heard.

She nods, grinning. Trish comes to the front of the ring, demanding Amelia get to the ring.

Oh, don't worry, Trish. The warnings were all there, were you smart enough to heed those warnings?

Trish shakes her head slowly in the ring.

I doubt it. So, Mickie, Lita, grab yourselves a front row seat and enjoy, because I've taken out some insurance to make sure that you can't do a damn thing in the match... See, looking in the back for someone to come out here and back me up, I had a hell load of people willing, my phone's been going off with people like Baby Doll, Angela Fortin, wanting to come and lend a hand... but I decided on one person who I knew had even more reason to despise you than anyone else in this company, even me. Trish, you have the queens of wrestling, no meet my Enforcer.

She raises her hand to gesture the stage .. nothing happens.

[-KELLY-]
What the heck is going on?

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Ahaha, No one wants to have her back.

Trish stands still in the ring for a few seconds, then slowly begins to smile. Shaking her head at then suddenly

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

The roof nearly comes off the place as the drumming begins, Trish nearly falls over in the ring.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
WHAT THE FUCK!?

[-KELLY-]
IT.. IT WON'T BE..

Oh but it is, the curtain parts and to a standing ovation the Rated R Superstar makes his way onto the stage, and man oh man he doesn't look like he's in a good mood. Trish looks like she's seen a ghost, Mickie and Lita are cowering. The fans are roaring, Edge looks to Amelia and gives her a slight nod, they high give.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome eWe Hall of Famer, EDGE.

Edge isn't used to this kind of reaction, but the fans seem to love it. He looks around and then points to the ring, shouting towards Amelia, and that is it, she is off down the ramp sprinting towards her opponent in the ring.

[-KELLY-]
Here we go!!

The music just fades as Amelia slides into the ring, the bell rings quickly as she climbs to her feet.

STANDARD MATCH
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pieterson Vs. Trish Stratus

Amelia gets to her feet and charges Trish, tackling her to the floor and starting to leather her with lefts and rights. The fans roar as Amelia punches Trish over and over until the ref hauls her away, and warns her. Trish rolls over and slowly uses the ropes to pull herself up, but Amelia comes from the side with a vicious kick to the ribs, she then pulls Trish from the ropes by the head and hits a european uppercut, sending Trish staggering into the corner. Amelia follows her in with right hands and then turns and runs to the ropes, coming back and vaulting into Trish with a splash in the corner.

[-KELLY-]
Amelia Pietersen is taking it to Trish!

Amelia allows Trish to bounce from the corner and then grabs her connecting a sidewalk slam. She climbs to her feet and looks at the other two queens at ringside, giving them a slight wave. She reaches down and pulls Trish up by the hair but Trish managed to hit a jawbreaker as she's pulled up, Amelia spins around holding her face as Trish has a few moments to compose herself.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
That's the brains! The smarts!

Trish struggles to her feet, clearly rocked by Amelia's opening, Amelia comes back and hits a right, Trish hits her back, they begin to exchange Amelia wildly swings and misses, Trish spins and goes for an early chick kick but Amelia avoids it, grabbing her and trying a Russian leg sweep but Trish manages to roll them both through, the break apart and as Amelia turns Trish lundges a Mickie James style flat footed boot into her cut and then hits her with a knee to the face sending her down.

[-KELLY-]
Vicious.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
What do you expect, Amelia comes out here thinking she's the big thing...

Trish grabs Amelia by her hair and flings her into the ropes hitting her with a shoulder block, sending her down. Amelia is up quick as Trish hits the other ropes, Amelia returns the shoulder block, sending Trish down, Trish is up quick, they both hit the ropes, both come back and go for a crossbody, hitting in midair and falling to the mat hard.

[-KELLY-]
Oooh, what a collision.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
They both had the same idea.

[-KELLY-]
Show's how scarily similar they are.

It takes about 5 or 6 seconds but they both make it to their feet, Amelia is a little slowly allowing Trish to come in and hit a knee lift to the side of the head, sending her back down. Trish drops an elbow onto Amelia and then begins to stalk her, she hits a dropkick sending Amelia back into the corner, Trish then runs and jumps into the corner hitting right hands to the head of Amelia

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Here comes Trish now.

Amelia shoves Trish off after a few punches, Trish lands on her feet and comes back with a swing but Amelia nips aside and hits a drop toe hold, sending Trish's face into the turnbuckle. The fans cheer as Amelia gets up and backs Trish back up into the corner, she climbs up and returns the favour.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
COME ON REF, IT'S ILLEGAL.

[-KELLY-] But Trish just... oh forget it.

Amelia pummels the hell outta Trish but suddenly she gets destracted by Mickie and Lita, she stares at the pair and then yells "What?" at them, but they're doing a job 'cause Trish grabs Aelia's leg and pulls it, making her fall from the ropes and slam her face into the turnbuckle, hard. Amelia falls down to the mat, clutching her face as Trish falls her knees, gasping for breathe.

[-KELLY-]
Amelia really needs to keep her eyes on the match.

Edge makes his way around the ring to where the Queens are, they retreat. Edge accusingly points his finger at them and then looks back to the ring, Trish crawls away from Amelia and gets to her feet, she stalks Amelia and then as the redhead gets up, grabs her and hits a back suplex. Trish rolls and covers 1...2.. Amelia rolls the shoulder up. Trish looks around and climbs to her feet, she pulls Amelia up and quickly sets her up, hitting a snap suplex.

[-KELLY-]
Hate her, or love her, Trish can control anybody in this company.

Trish climbs to her feet, stomps on Amelia a few times and then looks to Edge at ringside, she shakes her head and then delivers another stomp to Amelia, she turns and walks to the side of the ring, she climbs the ropes and turns, climbing to the very top and standing up, Amelia slowly climbs to her feet and as she turns Trish jumps, soaring through the air and crossbodying Amelia but Amelia rolls through and hooks both legs high 1...2.. Trish kicks out

[-KELLY-]
Amelia nearly stole it!

Trish angrily gets up and hits a barrage of punches and kicks to Amelia, she drags her by her hair and then slams her into the corner face first, before reaching down and lifting Amelia up by her legs, dropping her face first into the corner. Trish then kicks Amelia in the gut, grabs her head and jumps up hitting a standing tornado DDT. Trish shakes her head and covers Amelia, but only gets two.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Trish is so vicious, so violent. Amelia has no idea what she's in for here.

Trish pulls Amy to her feet and sends her to the ropes, she braces for an attack by Amelia grabs the ropes and stops herself, Trish steadies herself and then charges Amelia but Amy drops down and scoops the canadian up, over the top rope and to ringside. Mickie and Lita rush to her side as Amelia staggers from the side of the ring.

[-KELLY-]
Ooops.

Amelia turns and sees the three, she looks around and then back to them, she runs and hits the ropes, coming back she runs grabbing the top rope and flipping over it, placing her feet onto the middle rope she releases her grip and flips backwards, crashing down onto all three women and taking them all out. The fans go crazy.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Oh my god!

[-KELLY-] What a move!

Replays of the jump and vault are shown as the ref counts, basically he gets to about 6 and Amelia gets up and grabs Trish throwing her into the ring and sliding in after, she covers 1...2... Amelia is hauled from the ring, and the cover, by Lita! Lita tries with a right but Amelia blocks it and hits one of her own, she then grabs Lita by the head and spins launching her into Mickie who is just getting up, taking them both down again.

[-KELLY-]
Come on, Mickie just saved Trish!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
No she didn't, nothing happened.

Amelia slides back into the ring and climbs to her feet, she stalks Trish and then hits a quick spinning wheel kick, covering 1...2.. Trish gets the shoulder up. Amelia grabs Trish and hauls her up, hitting a German suplex and bridging 1...2... Trish rolls out of the pin once more. Amelia looks around, clearly a little annoyed, she climbs up again and begins to stalk Trish, she stomps her a few times and then hits a standing moonsault, pinning once more but only for the 2.

[-KELLY-]
Near falls here for Amelia.

Amelia climbs to her feet and looks around, she raises her arms above her head an 'x' formation.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Oh no..

Amelia grabs Trish and picks her up, setting her up for the Fisherman suplex neckbreaker - The Triple X - she lifts but Trish managed to block it, fighting furiouisly to break away, after a few hits the get Trish pushes Amelia back and out of no where flattens The Phoenix with a chick kick!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
OH YES!

Amelia lays flat out from the Chick Kick, but Trish falls prone too, she can't make the quick cover. The ref counts the two out, getting to 8 before Trish managed to haul herself into the pinning position, 1...2... Amelia just rolls the shoulder out.

[-KELLY-]
So close!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
She won! She won!

[-KELLY-]
NO!

Trish puffs her cheeks out as she climbs to her feet slowly, Mickie and Lita are back up at ringside, Edge continues to prowl slowly, screaming words of encouragement to Amelia. Trish looks around and then calls for some Stratusfaction, she grabs Amelia by the head as she gets up and and runs springing up the ropes but Amelia flips her backwards off, instantly she steps back and superkicks Trish right between the eyes.

[-KELLY-]
What a shot!

Amelia falls down but quickly gets into a pin 1...2... Trish kicks out. Amelia falls off holding her head in disbelief, she slams her hand on the mat and then grabs Trish, but Trish shoves her back.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Amelia is getting angry here.

Amelia comes back with a clothesline but Trish evades, MaTrish Evasion, but the showboating costs her cuz as she straightens up Amelia as waiting, she grabs her and quickly plants her with a Triple X!

[-KELLY-]
Triple X! I don't know she she get the whole thing!

Amelia grabs the inside leg of Trish and hooks it 1....2... Trish gets her foot on the rope.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Foot!

The ref sees it and calls it, Amelia rolls away, shaking her head, she grabs the leg of Trish and hauls her to the middle of the ring, standing over her seh hits a standing moonsault, right to the knees of Trish who had it scouted, Amelia bounces off holding her gut. The pair slowly stuggle to get to their feet.

[-KELLY-]
This is back and forth.

Just as they both get to their feet, booing is heard.

[-KELLY-]
Wait, wait!

Mickie storms into the ring, with a chair, she swings for Amelia who ducks outta the way, pushing Mickie right into a SPEAR!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
OH MY GOD!

[-KELLY-]
SPEAR ON MICKIE!

Amelia staggers aside, Edge gets up and charges towards Trish, but instead passes her and once again spears Lita!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
He can't do this!

[-KELLY-]
This is crazy!

The ref is trying to get Edge outta the ring, he climbs to his feet, Trish tries to Chick Kick him but he ducks and pushes her away, right into Amelia who grabs her and lifts her, spiking her down onto the top of her head!.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
NO!!!

[-KELLY-]
FAITH CRUSHER!!

Amelia rolls Trish onto her back and hooks the leg, Edge slides out of the ring as the ref turns, sees the pin and falls down 1....2....3!

WINNER Via Pinfall: Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen
Time: 15:11

[-KELLY-]
She got it!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
She cheated!

[-KELLY-] Oh come off it!

Amelia rolls over as Edge slides into the ring, he looks down to Trish and then shakes his head as "Killing in the Name" is heard. He looks at the other two queens, who lay in the ring downed, it is carnage. Edge then slides from the ring and heads up the ramp.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The winner of the match, Amelia, The Phoenix, PIETERSEN!

That gets a pop, Amelia slowly rolls to the side of the ring, getting away from the queens. She lands on her feet at Ringside and then raises her arms, before slowly starting to make her way away.

[-KELLY-]
This took alot of couarge, alot of fight.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Alot of cheating.

[-KELLY-]
Oh come on, Mickie was the one who got involved, Edge just did what he was there to do.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Hit a girl?

[-KELLY-]
Yup.

Amelia starts up the ramp, turning around she holds her ribs and looks back towards the ring, Trish is holding her neck as she climbs up, Amelia grins and raises her hand.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Well she can enjoy this, but she still has to go and face Kesli, and that's when she'll get it.

Amelia turns and walks towards the back as the scene cuts

EWE Ladies Night Presents SEPTEMBER SLEEPOVER
LIVE September 25th...ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!!

The camera's return to ringside where we come to the table of Steele and Justice.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It's been a great Pay Per View so far, but coming up next, a match alot of these people are here to see.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Like or hate either of them. It's the clashing of Generations...The Clashing of Federation Icons...it's going to be epic...

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY!
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!!

"Welcome to The Jungle" by Guns N Roses cues over the PA System drawing boos from the crowd. The Boos intenseify when White Tiger and Hollie split the curtains, Tag Title locked around WT's waist.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The Following contest is scheduled for one fall....first, accompanied by Hollie Winder...from Rawling Wyoming...weighing in at 229 Pounds....he is one half of the EWE Tag Team Champions...WHITE TIGER!!!

WT and Hollie continue their way down the ramp.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
This is going to be big...and our rep is going to sail high baby.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Our rep? His opponent is in EWE now too..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I don't care...for this match it's about EWE Icon vs WWE Icon....that's what I'm saying.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
If that's the case, I wish we had someone better to represent us.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
You don't get much better than White Tiger Steele....He's High Society..

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Exactly my point, he's High Society..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
So biased..

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
And You're biased for them, we've established that.

WT walks up the steps and enters the ring. He removes his Tag Title and raises it up with one hand, which the crowd boos for. He smiles and hands the title back over to Hollie. Hollie is happy to hold the title, after not being able to win it eariler. She gets back out and waits at ringside while WT's music cuts. There's a few moments of silence for dramatic effect. Some of the fans even stir up a "Rocky" chant. WT just scuffs at that. Finally, no pun intended, it hits over the PA system.

IF YA SMELL...
WHAT THE ROCK
IS COOKIN!!

The Crowd blows up as Rock parts the curtains. He walks out to the center of the stage, looks at WT and takes a single step back. Rock then turns his head and looks at "the people" he turns and looks the opposite way, the crowd eating it up.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
His opponent...from Miami Florida...weighing in at 260 Pounds....THE ROCK!!!

The Rock continues to stare at "The People" for a moment then begins his walk down the ramp.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
The Arena is damn near defeaning out here as we are approached by the EWE's Most Electrifying Superstar.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Most Electrifying Has Been, you mean.

The Rock walks up the steps and acrossed the apron. He stops about half way and stares at WT who talks a little trash. Rock ignores it and climbs the turnbukle doing his usual pose. Rock gets in the ring, walks right past WT and climbs the opposite turnbukle to pose again. Rock gets down as his music cuts out. He stares at WT as WT talks a little more trash. The ref looks at the two men then signals for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
White Tiger Vs. The Rock

The bell rings as WT and Rock meet in the middle of the ring. WT extends his hand as the fans boo. Rock raises an eyebrow as WT asks for a handshake. The Rock finally shrugs and shakes WT's hand. WT goes for a cheap kick but Rock beats him to it, kicking him. Rock grabs him and pulls him in for a quick DDT. He tries a pin but WT easily kicks out at two. Both get to their feet as Rock catches WT with a clothesline. He does this a few more times before WT rolls to the floor. Hollie rushes over and checks on WT. WT nods to her and rolls back into the ring. He rushes the Rock and Rock catches him with a spine buster. He walks over to WT's head and the fans erupt.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Time for the People's Elbow.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It's can't be over all ready?

The Rock takes off his elbow pad and tosses it into the crowd. He bounces off the rope, over WT, off the rope and... flat on his face? The crowd boos as Hollie had tripped his leg. The referee walks over and yells at Hollie who gives him an innocent smile. He yells "You're out of here". And points to the back as the crowd erupts. Hollie screams no as the referee tells her that if she doesn't, he will DQ WT. WT takes this moment to pick up the Rock and low blow him. WT rolls The Rock into the Tiger Snare. Hollie finally leaves as the referee drops down and checks on the Rock. The Rock finally manages to grab hold of the bottom rope, forcing the break. WT holds on until right at the five count before he breaks it. He drags the Rock back to the middle of the ring where he tires again but the Rock rolls through and to his feet. He charges WT who hits him with a tilt-a whirl power slam. He pins but Rock escapes at two. The crowd starts the Rocky chant as WT rolls the Rock on his stomach. He starts dropping elbows on the Rock's back.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
White Tiger is now back in control.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
He is wearing down the Rock's back for the Tiger Snare.

WT tries for the Snare again but Rock again manages to roll to his feet. WT tries to punch him but Rock counters with a few of his own before spitting in his hand and leveling WT with a right. The Rock takes control of the match as he scoop slams WT. WT is back to his feet as the Rock scoop slams him again. The next time he kicks WT and lifts him up for a stalling suplex. The fans take a few pictures as Rock holds WT up a moment before dropping him down. He pins but WT escapes at two. Rock waits for WT tog et up and tries for the Rock Bottom but WT uses a few back elbows to break free. The Rock staggers back and WT hit's a quick DDT. Both men lay still a moment.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
These two men are going to town on each other.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
WT is just reeling The Rock in.

WT is first back on his feet. He waits on Rock where he grabs Rock's hand and delivers s short arm clothesline. He calls for the Snare but Rock pips up. He kicks WT and hit's the "Layith the Smackdown". He tires to pin but WT escapes at two. Both get to their feet where WT lifts Rock up for the Payne Killer. Rock struggles free and catches WT in the set up for the Rock Bottom. WT again back elbows loose Both run to the back ropes and clothesline each other in the middle of the ring. The crowd cheers and applauds as both men lay down winded.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What a great match!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It could go any way at this point.

Both men get to their feet as the referee counts to eight. They start exchanging rights again, until Rock ducks one and hits a quick Rock Bottom!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Rock Bottom! It's over!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Shit!

Rock makes the cover as the crowd blows up. The ref makes the count counting the one...two...thre...WT kicks out! The crowd and mostly The Rock can't believe it. Rock then locks WT into a sharpshooter, which the crowd cheers for again. WT screams and fights, then manages to get the ropes. As WT gets to his knees, he quickly gives Rock a back elbow to the chin. WT gets up and charges at Rock with a clothesline, but Rock ducks out of the way, as WT crashes into the ref. WT just shrugs and turns back around, where Rock nails another Rock Bottom!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Another Rock Bottom!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
But the ref is down!

Rock makes the cover, but sure enough, no ref. Rock walks over and tries to get the ref back up, but it's to no avail. Rock keeps shaking him, while WT rolls out of the ring. WT grabs something Hollie left laying on the steps and slides back into the ring. Rock finally gets the ref stirring so he turns back to WT, only to be decked with the Tag Team Championship!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Oh Come On!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
haha! Shades of his match against Mr. Man a few weeks ago.

WT throws the title back out and makes the cover, while the crowd is booing. The ref turns around seeing the cover and makes the count for the one...two...thre...nope, Rock kicks out!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Seriously?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What's it gonna take?!

WT is just as surprised as everyone else. He tries to grab Rock frustrated, but Rock shoves him back. As Rock gets up they again start exchanging blows with the Rock getting the advantage, pushing WT back into the corner. Rock lifts WT up and sits him on the top turnbuckle. Rock punches him a time or two and climbs up with him. The Rock hooks WT for a suplex but WT hooks the turnbuckle, blocking it. WT struggles free and delivers a head butt to Rock. Rock falls back and bounces away. WT stands up and measures Rock as the crowd starts to boo. When Rock stands and turns back to WT, WT leaps off for the Struck Down! Rock steps forward and catches WT in mid air, hitting a spinebuster as he turns to the center of the ring! The Rock quickly gets up and walks to WT's head as the crowd once again erupts. Rock kicks WT's arms straight and rips off his other elbow bad sending it into the audience.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
No!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Here it comes...for real this time...THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MOVE IN ALL OF ENTERTAINMENT...THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW!!

After Rock hits it he makes the cover and the ref counts as the fans chant it with him...one...two....three!!!

WINNER Via Pinfall: The Rock
Time: 18:29

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Ladies and Gentlemen your winner...THE ROCK!!

"If Ya Smell" hits again as The Rock gets up and the ref raises his hand.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What a match that was...what a victory!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
It was a pretty epic match Steele, though I disagree with the winner.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I know you do, but that's aside from the point.

Rock climbs the turnbukle and poses as the crowd explodes into cheers. Rock continues to celebrate for awhile before he heads back up the ramp. WT soon gets up shooing the refs away from him in frustration. WT makes his way up the ramp and also goes back through the curtains.

There's a few moments of silence until we see Jennifer climb back into the ring.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The Following contest is a Triple Threat Unification Match scheduled for one fall...In this match, the X-Division Championship will be unified and the winner will emurge the EWE International Champion!

The crowd cheers. Then "The End" by Farhan Khan hits the PA System. Cyrus steps out and the crowd just keeps their cheers up.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
First, The Challenger...hailing from Mexico City, Mexico...weighing in at 175 pounds...CYRUS!!

The Crowd continues to show respect as Cyrus continues his way down the ramp.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
This is like his 3rd match, and he's getting receptions like that?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
He's impressed alot of people already. Aside from that, he's the only person in this match that's what they call a face...so expect it to continue in this match.

Cyrus slides into the ring and waits as his music switches to "Trouble" by Pink. The fans shift into boos as Eighteen splits the curtains. X-Division Title on one shoulder, Tag on the other.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
And the opponents...first...from St. Cloud Minnesota...She is the EWE X-Division Champion and One Half of the EWE Tag Team Champions...ANDROID #18!!!

18 continues her way down the ramp paying no mind to the crowd booing her.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Here she comes...she kicked ass in the Guantlet...and now she's about to do it again.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
In your oppinun..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Which is the only one that matters, shut it.

18 slides into the ring. She glares at Cyrus, which he backs up a little bit. 18 Raises up both her titles before tossing them over to the ref. He hands them off to the time keeper. As her music fades, it's silent for a moment. "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne hits and the boos continue as Christy parts the curtains, International Championship around her waist.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
And Finally...from Kansas City Missouri...she is the EWE International Champion...CHRISTY CHAOS!!!

Christy continues down the ramp, keeping her eyes locked on the ring, with a serious look in her eyes.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
The Reigning International Champion..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Reigning? She was handed that title...last Chaos...

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Don't you usually defend High Society?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Well, she did originally hand it to Dutch...so I guess it was only right..

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I just had to say something..

Christy slides into the ring. Christy unhooks the International Championship and casually raises it up, with an almost emotionless look on her face. She shoves it into the ref's chest, knocking him back a little. He raises it up before handing it to the time keeper. The ref backs up looking at the three then calls for the bell.

EWE INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
TRIPLE THREAT MATCH (X-Division Unification)
Christy Chaos(c) Vs. Cyrus Vs. Android #18

Early Moments: All three competitors just kind of look at eachother, until Christy decides to roll out of the ring and let her challengers fight eachother for awhile, so they do. The begining of this match is basically 18 for Cyrus, as Christy just watches from the outside. Cyrus uses his speed and unique Luchador style to his advantage for a while, but one hard clothesline stops him in his tracks, and puts the control in the hands of 18.

Midway: After 18 controls the match for awhile, begining to dominate Cyrus, all hope looks lost, until Cyrus suddenly hits a Hurranicanna. He follows this up with a Rolling Thunder and the crowd starts to get excitted. Cyrus keeps hitting 18 with quick moves and he starts to look good, until he's nailed with an unsuspected Side-Effect by Christy! Christy and 18 then begin to double team Cyrus for awhile, much to the displeasure of the fans, though it was expected.

Closing Moments: After double teaming Cyrus for awhile they toss him to the side, making him not much of a factor anymore they think. Christy and 18 start going head to head for the first time in the match. They put on such a good show that despite being heels, gets the fans cheering them on. 18 Sends Christy to the corner, but it only gets her Whisper in the Wind. Christy made the cover and got a near fall. 18 then eventually traps Christy in the 18 Points of Pain. Christy looked to be in trouble, but that's when Cyrus came back into the mix, breaking it up. Cyrus hit 18 with a quick hip toss. As he turns around Christy hits him with The Charismatic Crush!...before Christy can cover though, 18 is back up and grabs Christy, sending her Down in Flames! 18 scores the 3 count and the victory!

WINNER Via Pinfall: Android #18 (New Champion)
Time: 23:17
Judges: 2 Out of 3

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The Winner of this match...and NEW EWE INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION...ANDROID #18!!!

"Trouble" hits again as the ref hands Eighteen the International Title. Eighteen raises it up before looking down at Christy, you can read her lips "I told you, not yet."

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Not yet indeed...Eighteen still has it..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Not only is she the new International Champion, but is now officially the 3rd EWE Gold Grand Slammer.

Eighteen continues to celebrate the big big win...while the camera cuts to a commercial for the 9-11 Tribute Chaos Special.

The Camera's return to show Justin and Kelly.

[-KELLY-]
That's going to be a special night...the 10 year anniversary of that tragic day in american history..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
No doubt Kelly...but right now it's tragic for us...our final match tonight..

The Camera switches to Leticia in the ring.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The Following contest is the Ladies Night Brand Main Event and it is for the EWE Women's Championship!

"Killing in the Name" by Fort Minor hits the PA System and the crowd begins to cheer as Amelia makes her way back through the curtains.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
First the challenger...from St. Louis Missouri...she is the 2011 EWE Queen of the Ring...AMELIA...THE PHOENIX...PIETERSON!!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Here comes my bedtime buddy..

[-KELLY-]
You dig yourself deeper and deeper everytime you say things like that.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
And Tonight, I'll Go Deeper...so it's good.

Kelly just rolls her eyes while Amelia slides into the ring. Amelia stretches as her music fades out. "Hell Yeah" by Rev Theory hits, the crowd keeps cheering as Kelsi comes out onto the stage, with the Women's title around her waist.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
And her opponent...from Fountain Colorado...she is the EWE Women's champion...KELSI PARR!!

Kelsi continues down the ramp, looking pumped.

[-KELLY-]
Kelsi came close to becoming a double champion earlier tonight.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
But High Society was too much..

[-KELLY-]
She needs to focus on this match now..will be a tough defense.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
How can she focus on anything with her mind always wondering? She's always thinking...I bet right now, on her way down the ramp, she's thinking about how bad she wants to sleep with me like Amelia has done.

Kelly shakes her head, she's glad this is her last match at his side I bet. Kelsi slides into the ring and smiles to Amelia before raising up the title. She hands it to the ref and he raises it up again. As the ref hands the title to the time keeper Kelsi and Amelia both shake hands. The ref then calls for the bell.

EWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
STANDARD MATCH
Kelsi Parr(c) Vs. Amelia "The Phoenix" Pieterson

Early Moments: The Fans really don't know who to cheer in this one as they all seem to be a big supporter of both. Amelia and Kelsi love the support and play into it as they both start off by taunting the fans, kind of like a taunt-off kind of deal. After that's over they finally get to business, and it quickly shows why the fans love them, as they both put up some big moves.

Midway: Midway through, noone seems to really be dominating this match though there's been a few near falls. Just when Kelsi might of been taking control, Amelia hits a Spinning Wheel Kick and scores a two count. But then again, when it seemed Amelia would start taking control, Kelsi countered an Irish Whip into a Short-Arm Clothesline, to get a near fall of her own. That's the kind of stuff that happens through most of this match, noone letting the other take a firm lead in the match.

Closing Moments: After being back and forth literally this whole match Kelsi finally starts to mount an ongoing offense. Kelsi hits a Double Arm DDT and of course follows it up by locking in The Sub-Parr! Amelia fights for freedom, but Kelsi keeps it locked. The ref continously asks Amelia if she wishes to give up, but she keeps refusing. Amelia finally gets a good positioning and gets the ropes, forcing Kelsi to let go. Amelia lays there exhausted, the brutal match with Trish, and now this one just as tiresome, all taking a toll. Kelsi drags Amelia up and lifts her up on her shoulders for the K.S.T.F.O. but Amelia counters with a reverse DDT. Amelia and Kelsi both lay there for a moment. As they both stagger up, Amelia quickly kicks Kelsi in the gut and nails the Faith Crusher! The crowd cheers as Amelia makes the cover.

WINNER Via Pinfall: Amelia "The Phoenix" Pieterson (New Champion)
Time: 20:19

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The Winner of this match...AND NEW EWE WOMEN'S CHAMPION...AMELIA THE PHOENIX PIETERSON!!!

"Killing in the Name" hits again while the ref hands Amelia the Championship and she raises it up.

[-KELLY-]
What a match that was!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
And My girl is the new champ! She'll want to celebrate tonight!!!

[-KELLY-]
Not with you though...

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Wanna bet?!

[-KELLY-]
$5000

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
I don't want to break you Kelly, sorry.

Kelsi gets up and looks at Amelia, Kelsi offers to shake hands, which Amelia accepts. Kelsi leaves the ring, leaving Amelia to celebrate as the camera's cut to a Dynamic Destruction Promo.

EWE Chaos Presents DYNAMIC DESTRUCTION
LIVE October 2nd ...ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!!

To Be Continued
Back to top Go down
JAY
Admin
JAY

PostSubject: Re: [#70] EWE Summer BreakDown: September 4th, 2011   [#70] EWE Summer BreakDown: September 4th, 2011 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 4:27 pm

DATE
September 4th, 2011

VENUE
New York City, New York

ARENA
Madison Square Garden

THEME
"Burn" by Papa Roach

TURNOUT
45 RPs

CREDIT

PART THREE

As the camera would head to the arena, it stayed on Jennifer Sparks who was in the ring with a microphone in hand.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The following contest is a Three Stages of Hell match and it is for the EWE Undisputed Championship! The first fall will be a No Holds Barred match, the second fall will be a Barbed Wire Steel Cage match and the third fall, if necessary, will be a Ladder Match!

DEREK DANIELS: IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

"Champion" by Grinspoon would play over the p/a system, causing some heat and some surprising cheers from the Madison Square Garden crowd. "Dynamic" Derek Daniels would begin to make his way from the back.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Here we are Jimmy, the main event! The match everyone has been looking forward too.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Yeah, because tonight that man, Derek Daniels, becomes a record-setting four time Undisputed Champion!

Derek had now made his way to the ring and was taunting the EWE Nation.

"FLASHING LIGHTS!"

"Flashing Lights" from Kanye West now replaces over the p/a system. From the back walked the current Undisputed Champion Mr. Man, wearing his belt around his waist to a pretty loud ovation.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
And here he comes Jimmy, the Undisputed Champion!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
You mean the paper champion who is going to lose it to the rightful champion?

The Undisputed Champion had gotten into the ring and was posing with his title. As his music faded away, both Mr. Man and his challenger Derek Daniels were in their separate corners, with Jennifer Sparks and the referee in the middle.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Introducing first, the challenger! From Reno, Nevada, weighing in at 255 lbs., he is "DYNAMIC" DEREK DAAAAAAAAAAANIELS!

Derek Daniels would lift his arms up, getting some boos from the New York City crowd.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
And his opponent... from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 235 lbs., he is the EWE Undisputed Champion, "The Gold Standard" MR. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Mr. Man would raise up his Undisputed Championship belt up high, getting quite the ovation from the EWE Nation. After hoisting it up, Mr. Man looked at the belt and kissed it before handing it to the referee. After the referee held it, he would hand it to the timekeeper.

EWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP
3 STAGES OF HELL
Stage One: No Holds Barred Match
Stage Two: Barbedwire Cage Match
Stage Three(if needed): Ladder Match
Mr. Man(c) Vs. "Dynamic" Derek Daniels

The bell sounds and the crowd is hot and on their feet for this match. Instead of circling one another Mr. Man walks to the center of the ring and he tells Derek to meet him in the middle. Derek brings a finger up to his chest to ask if he really wants that. Mr. Man looks around to the crowd and motions for them to get up and get loud, and they listen. Derek does the same thing and they begin to boo him furiously. He throws his hands at them and turns and goes to meet Mr. Man in the center of the ring. Neither makes a move and the two men get into one another's face and begin talking trash to one another. This leads to Derek shoving Mr. Man back. He stumbles and Derek raises his arms in the air as the crowd boos. Mr. Man takes advantage and shoves Derek in the chest and sends Derek toppling on his back. He flips over on the ground and looks up at Mr. Man from his butt, the crowd is going wild.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Derek Daniels is SHOCKED that Mr. Man just had the power to shove him down like that! This crowd is jacked up! Hottest crowd I've ever been a part of.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I'll agree with you for once, Jonathan. Both of these guys want to tear into one another. They don't want to just win, they want to kill one another... And it's about to blow up.

Derek looks up and around at the crowd and tells them to shut up, more head on Derek as he stands up slowly, running a hand through his hair as Mr. Man smirks as he bounces around in the middle of the ring with his hands up. Derek gets back to his feet and pulls on the ropes and then goes back to the middle of the ring. Mr. Man and Derek get in one another's face again. Derek shoves Mr. Man again. Mr. Man comes back again, this time with a right hand but Derek ducks it and bitch slaps Mr. Man across the face. Mr. Man stumbles across the ring, holding his face as he leans on the left hand side turnbuckles, holding his face as Derek opens his arms as the crowd boo's.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
And this isn't even a feeling out of the two wrestlers. They just want to make the other one look as stupid as possible.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
It isn't hard to make Mr. Man look stupid. He does that all on his own...

Mr. Man comes out in the middle of the ring and this time he doesn't waste any time. Derek opens his mouth to start talking trash again but all of a sudden Mr. Man starts laying into Derek with left and right hands. Derek can't even fight back as Mr. Man keeps hitting him with rights and lefts until Derek is in a corner, covering up. Mr. Man grabs Derek's arm and Irish whips him into the corner, but Derek reverses in mid whip and turns Mr. Man into the corner. Mr. Man bounces out of the corner though and as Derek is running toward him he cleans his clock with a clothesline. Mr. Man waits for Derek to get up and nails him with another leaping clothesline. Derek gets up and runs at Mr. Man and Mr. Man ducks a clothesline from Derek and nails him with another clothesline which prompts Derek to roll out of the ring holding his head.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
And Derek is taking the low road here!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
The low road... Come on Steele... Could you be even more against Derek Daniels? Hell! You were hanging out with him this week!

Derek is up against the barricade holding his head as the referee is leaning on the ropes and telling Derek to get back in the ring. Meanwhile Mr. Man looks at Derek as he begins to move around and Derek stumbles off of the barricade and bends down holding his head. The referee has his back turned to Mr. Man as he bounces off the far ropes and with a flat footed jump he leaps OVER the referee in a suicide dive and flips in mid air into a senton on Derek. He lands on Derek and pushes him back into the barricade as they both crash. The fans go absolutely nuts.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Did you see that?! That's what makes Mr. Man special! That's what makes him the X-Factor in this match! He's one of the best there is!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
The referee should DQ Mr. Man right now for that! He could have serious hurt the referee!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
No holds barred match, Jimmy.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]

Mr. Man is the first one to his feet as he gets up and raises his arms to the crowd. The cheer him on as he picks up Derek, in total control of this match. He tosses Derek towards the ring and Derek rolls in. Mr. Man leaps onto the apron and waits for Derek to get up, and when he does, Mr. Man springboards himself over the top rope and nails Derek with another clothesline. Derek goes down in the center of the ring and Mr. Man scrambles over for a pin. It's quick two-count as Derek kicks out. Mr. Man looks to the referee and then picks him up by his hair and Irish whips him into the ropes and leaps into the air for a leap frog. Derek ducks under and bounces off the far side and Mr. Man goes for a drop kick but Derek pulls on the ropes and stops his momentum and Mr. Man falls to the ground. He gets up quickly but Derek quickly kicks him in the gut and locks him in a headlock and the crowd begins to boo.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Derek now slowing things down a bit, this fast pace action isn't is thing. He's grounding Mr. Man.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Come on Jonathan, don't make it sound like Derek is chickening out here. He's doing what he has to do.

Mr. Man fights out of the head lock and shoves Derek into the ropes. When Derek comes back, Mr. Man bends down to give him a back drop but Derek gives him in the face. Mr. Man snaps up and is grabbed by Derek and tossed over the top rope and out of the ring. He rolls and hits the barricade as Derek smirks and walks over to the ropes and leaps onto the top rope. He motions for Mr. Man to get up. When he does he stumbles around and turns around and Derek leaps off of the rope rope and drops Mr. Man with a double axe handle to the head. Derek smirks and rolls Mr. Man into the ring and then climbs in himself. He stalks Mr. Man. Mr. Man stumbles to his feet and when his back is turned to Derek, Derek makes a diving chop block to Mr. Man's right knee and he falls back down to the ground holding it.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
And here is where Derek Daniels gets methodical, this is where he gets dangerous. Mr. Man needs to get some offense in.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Mr. Man needs to get some offense in... Mr. Man this, Mr. Man that. Why are you so biased? Biased, biased biased.

Derek is again stalking Mr. Man. Mr. Man is holding his knee when he gets to his feet, looking around for Derek. Derek is waiting in the far corner and nails Mr. Man with another chop block and then as Mr. Man is downed he grabs his ankle and then drops an elbow on Mr. Man's knee and wrenches it for a moment before letting go. He stands up and smirks around at the ground, taking a bow as he stands up and pulls Mr. Man to his feet, now limping. He sends him into the ropes and dives at Mr. Man's knee with a shoulder, sending him down to the mat again. He then leaps to his feet and drops another elbow on the knee and wrenches again. He stands up and poses again.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Come on there is no need for all of this showboating...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
He can do what he wants Steele! He's owning the champion right now! Stop being a spoiled sport!

After Derek is done posing he turns around to see Mr. Man now getting to his feet but limping slightly. Derek can smell the blood now as he is slowing down the pace. He walks over to Mr. Man and Mr. Man tries to fight him off with a few punches but Derek counters them and leans Mr. Man on the ropes. He then gives him a couple of right hands until Mr. Man is on the mat and then Derek grabs the leg of Mr. Man and puts it on the bottom rope and uses the ropes to leap into the air and he comes down, butt first on Mr. Man's elevated knee. He rolls over and tries to get up again, holding his knee as Derek walks over and dives again to the leg and Mr. Man goes down in the center of the ring. Derek walks over and grabs the leg and smirks around to the crowd, they begin to boo as they know what's coming.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
And I think the fans know what's coming here. Derek is going to apply the figure four leg lock!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
This could get ugly! Come on Derek! Lock it in!

Mr. Man is so in pain he can't do anything as Derek locks in the figure four but to scream in pain as Derek locks it in and wrenches it, arching his back and pulling on one of Mr. Man's legs. Mr. Man screams in pain as Derek screams at Mr. Man to tap out. Mr. Man drops his shoulders to the mat... The referee counts..ONE... TWO... Mr. Man hops back up. The crowd which has gone quiet with boos as Derek has completely taken them out of it, begins to cheer. Derek looks around, scared and screams for them to shut up... Slowly a Mr. Man chant starts up. Mr. Man begins to pump his fist. He slowly begins to crawl toward the ropes, moving them slowly. Derek looks a bit more scared, but then gets his smirk back as he breaks the figure four and quickly drags Mr. Man back to the center and locks it in again. Mr. Man looks like he's about to tap when the crowd gets into it again.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
These fans are trying to get Mr. Man back into the match! This place is getting loud again!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Well they need to shut up! They don't have a say into this match.

Instead of trying to get to the ropes, this time Mr. Man tries to reverse the figure four, he gets Derek over to the side and then turns it over to much of the delight of the crowd but Derek quickly lets go and scrambles to his feet and Mr. Man does the same. Derek rushes at Mr. Man with a clothesline but Mr. Man grabs his arm and leaps into the air, putting Derek's shoulder where his double knees are and lands on his back in the ring. Derek falls back and yells in pain as he grabs his shoulder. The crowd is going nuts.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What a counter! Derek's shoulder looks like it could be out of place!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
You've got to be kidding me! That was so much luck!

Mr. Man gets to his feet but his knee is killing him now, but Derek is writhing in pain and holding his shoulder on the apron. Mr. Man still has some bounce to his step as he bounces off the ropes and does a sliding drop-kick to Derek's shoulder and Derek falls to the outside where Mr. Man quickly follows. Mr. Man picks Mr. Man up and Irish whips Derek right into the ring post. Derek falls to the ground in pain as Mr. Man limps over and picks Derek up again and this time looks toward the ring steps. He points to them and the crowd cheers.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
He's going to Irish whip Derek into those stairs and I guarantee it's going to be shoulder first!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
The referee needs to do something about this! I don't care if it is a no holds barred match! This isn't a hold! Someone DQ Mr. Man!

Mr. Man whips Derek towards the steps but Derek reverses it in mid-whip and Mr. Man slams into the stairs knee first and he does a front flip and lands on the opposite side. Derek smirks and drops down to one knee as he holds his shoulder, as he whipped Mr. Man with the bad shoulder. He slowly gets to his feet, steps over the steps and rolls Mr. Man into the ring. Derek rolls in and pulls himself up. Mr. Man is to his feet. Derek rushes at Mr. Man but he puts Derek on his shoulders for a Future Shock, but his knee gives way and he drops Derek. Derek, holding his shoulder gets up and laughs at Mr. Man.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Now the knee injury coming back to hurt Mr. Man! Derek is laughing it up, his shoulder is no better, it looks to be out of place!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I would rather be out of an arm than a leg!

Derek walks over and grabs Mr. Man by the head and lifts him up, but on the way up Mr. Man shows amazing strength and picks Derek up and NAILS him with a Future Shock as the crowd goes wild. He hooks the leg... ONE... TWO... Thr---So close as Derek kicks out. He looks shocked as Mr. Man gets to his feet and, Derek crawls to his, still shocked as they run at one another, but Derek grabs both of Mr. Man's arms and somehow lifts him into the air and NAILS a Sky-High Powerbomb. Mr. Man is out in the middle of the ring as Derek holds his shoulder. He crawls over to make the pin.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Derek out of no-where! Now these men are pulling out all of the stops to try and win this match! Back to back moves, these men are running on adrenaline!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Derek going for the pin! This one's over! ONE... TWO... THREE... What?! Mr. Man kicked out?!

Indeed Mr. Man got a shoulder up. Derek looks up to the referee and motions for the three count but the referee says it was a two. Derek is mad and pins Mr. Man again... One... Two... Kickout again... Then Derek does it again..One... Tw—This time Mr. Man kicks out faster. Derek stands up mad and kicks the bottom turnbuckle. He grabs Mr. Man and throws him over the top rope. Mr. Man lands on the outside, holding his knee as Derek slides out and drops down and picks up a chair and has a sick smile on his face.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Uh oh... This doesn't look good.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I don't want to hear it, Steele... its NO HOLDS BARRED... Remember?

Derek walks towards Mr. Man and when he gets up, Derek smashes the head of Mr. Man with the chair and Mr. Man stands there for a moment before dropping on his back. Derek then walks to the announce table and begins yelling at Jonathan and Jimmy to get out of the way. We hear the headsets go down as Jimmy and Jonathan get out of the way and Derek begins to pull the monitors from the table. Then he grabs Mr. Man and drags him into the table. He then hops up onto the table and pulls Mr. Man between his knees and calls for a Dynamic Driver.

He goes to lift him up, again and again but Mr. Man is putting up a fight. Mr. Man lifts Derek over his shoulders and leaps out of the way as Derek lands on the table, back first as he seems to hit the back of his head on the table. Mr. Man rolls off the table and looks at Derek. He looks at the crowd. He limps back to the ring and gets onto the apron and then onto the top rope and looks around, perched. The crowd gets to his feet.

Mr. Man leaps into the air with a picture perfect Future Shock and puts Derek and himself through the announce table as splinters fly, the crowd breaks into a "Holy Shit" chant as the scene is slow for a moment. Neither man moves for the longest time until Mr. Man is first to his feet. He digs himself out of the rubble. Mr. Man drags Derek out and towards the ring and slides him in. He then crawls toward him and makes the cover... One... Two... thre----KICK OUT... Mr. Man is in shock... Jimmy and Jonathan are now sitting in folding chairs at ringside with headsets.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Well, sorry for that brief silence, but it's hard to talk when Mr. Man is putting Derek Daniels through the announce table..I think the crowd put it best!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I'm sure we would sell more pay-per-views if you talked less.

Mr. Man and Derek are both down and out, but stirring. Both get to their feet and Mr. Man is in control now. He grabs Derek and motions for the Back to the Future DDT but Derek drops to his knees and low-blows Mr. Man. The crowd boos as Derek smirks and points to his head as if he's saying he's smart. He then drops down to the ground and puts Mr. Man between his legs and lifts him up and DRILLS him with the Dynamic Driver as the crowd boos.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
And Derek with a cheap shot! And then he nails Mr. Man with a hellacious Dynamic Driver... Come on...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Oh, come on! It was desperation! And it's as legal as a headlock in this match!

Derek smirks and hooks the leg of Mr. Man and holds his fingers in the air to count with the referee... One... Two... Thre---Somehow... Mr. Man gets a shoulder up. Derek is in absolute shock as he looks to the referee. He can't believe it. He backs the referee into the corner, telling the referee off and then he gives him a forearm shot to the head and the referee goes down. Derek doesn't realize that Mr. Man is back to his feet, and when Derek turns around. Mr. Man nails the BACK TO THE FUTURE DDT! The crowd goes nuts as Mr. Man drops down and covers Derek... But no referee. The crowd counts the three..One..Two... Three... .Four... Five... Mr. Man finally gets up and tries to get the referee up. He drags the referee over and then pins Derek again... One... Two... KICK OUT by Derek this time.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
You've got to be kidding me! These two men are going to kill one another!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
There is no way these guys are going to last three falls... God almighty...

Both men are out again, both are trying to get to their feet, and they do, using the ropes and the referee is also to his feet again. The get to the middle of the ring and exchange blows again. Every time Derek hits Mr. Man we get a BOO from the crowd... Every time Mr. Man hits Derek we get a cheer. Mr. Man finally gets the upper hand and he goes for a clothesline, but Derek ducks it, when Mr. Man turns around, Derek kicks him in the gut, lifts him between his legs and NAILS him with another Dynamic Driver. This time Derek hooks both legs...

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
ANOTHER... Dynamic Driver... How much can Mr. Man take?! ONE... TWO...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
THREE! YES! Derek has won the first fall!

Indeed he has. Derek rolls of Mr. Man holding his shoulder as Mr. Man lies motionless in the ring and the cage above the ring slowly starts lowering to the ground..

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
And the winner of the first fall... "Dynamic" Derek Daniels!
The crowd begins to boo, but its short lived as the cage falls around the ring. Both men are motionless in the ring. The referee looks to them both. It takes a few minutes, but both of them slowly move to their corners and after five minutes, both Mr. Man and Derek are to their feet and the referee signals for the bell.

The steel cage had finally fallen, as the steel cage which had barbed wire wrapped on the top of the cage. With both men in their corners and the referee getting done checking on them, the bell would ring.

STAGE TWO: BARBWIRED CAGE MATCH

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Here we go, the second stage of this brutal match.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Come on Derek, one more win!

As the battered champion and challenger started sizing each other up and were getting close, Derek Daniels would send a cheap kick right to the hurt knee of Mr. Man! With the Undisputed Champion down, Derek would quickly grab him by the back of his head send him into the cage wall!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
There goes Derek Daniels right from the start!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
That's why he's smart, and that is why he is going to go two falls!

Derek Daniels had thrown Mr. Man with such force, that Mr. Man had went over the top rope to the apron where he was between the ropes and the cage. Seeing this opportunity, the challenger would grab the champion by his head and would send the back of his head into the cage!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Derek Daniels is the aggressor here in the early going!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
He has the psychological advantage Steele. He won the first fall, and knows all he needs is another fall.

As Mr. Man crumpled to the floor, Derek Daniels grabbed Mr. Man's hurt leg, and would wrap it around the bottom rope and began to pull and squeeze tightly! With Derek's arms flexing tightly as he pulled and torqued Mr. Man's legs, all the referee could do was watch.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Derek Daniels is vicious right now! He is vicious and mean!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
The mark of a TRUE champion Steele!

Derek eventually let go of Mr. Man's leg, and when he did, he would bring him up to his feet. Looking as if he was going to suplex Mr. Man, the Champion would counter with a forearm right to the face of his challenger! Taking advantage, Mr. Man would then spring off of the ropes and hit a springboard crossbody on Derek Daniels! However he only got a two count on the pin.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Mr. Man came out of nowhere with that.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Yeah and he almost STOLE it! Come on Derek!

Mr. Man would lift up Derek Daniels and went for what appeared to be the triple verticals. Instead, Derek was able twist and land on his feet and went to send Mr. Man into the cage. However, Mr. Man blocked hitting the cage with his hands, and when the challenger saw that, he would run full blast at Mr. Man! But the Undisputed Champion would hit a back body drop, causing Daniels to land violently against the cage wall!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Finally Mr. Man is able to sustain some offense here!

With Derek Daniels himself between the cage wall Mr. Man would run the ropes and send his knee crashing into Derek Daniels' face! Keeping his knee there, Man would begin to grind it against DDD's face!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Mr. Man is sick here!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What is he doing to Derek's good looks!?

Getting done grinding Derek Daniels' face against the steel cage wall, Mr. Man would back away and pander to the Madison Square Garden crowd. As this was happening, Derek Daniels' was pulling something out of his trunks. It was a long, hard object, and Derek gripped it tightly. As soon as Mr. Man went back to lift up Derek Daniels, the challenger blasted the champion with this long, hard object! With Mr. Man down, Derek pulled it out to show the world his... pair of wire cutters?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Wire cutters? Why in the world does Derek have wire cutters?

Mr. Man was down, and Derek Daniels was getting up. Seeing his opponent downed, Derek would then begin to climb the cage wall, using the ropes almost as a ladder to get up. Finally reaching the top, it looked as if Derek Daniels was stupid climbing up, considering there was barbed wire wrapped around the top. Instead, that's when Derek pulled the wire cutters out.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What is he doing?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What's it look like he's doing Steele? He's using the wire cutters to pull the barbed wire out!

That is exactly what "Dynamic" Derek Daniels was doing! When Derek was done cutting two ends of the barbed wire, he jumped off the cage. Seeing Mr. Man was stirring, Derek would run up behind him and kicked his bad leg right from under him! With the champion on the ground holding at his leg, Daniels grabbed his piece of barbed wire and wrapped it around his hand, before balling it into a fist.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Oh no, what's he doing?

What Derek Daniels was doing is using the barbed wire almost as a bare of brass--- make it barbed wire knucks. As Mr. Man was getting up, holding his leg in pain, Daniels would drive his barbed wire fist right into Mr. Man's face!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Oh my God! What the hell!?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
This is sick!

Mr. Man had fallen from the barbed wire blow to his face, and Derek Daniels like a shark smelling blood kept on Mr. Man and kept grinding his barbed wired fist into his face! After grinding the barbed wire into Mr. Man's face and the champion trying to push it off, finally Derek let go and had a sadistic look on his face.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
This is sick Jimmy...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
This is great!

Mr. Man was now bleeding profusely, as blood was pouring down his face. Derek looked over him and just had a look of disgust on his face. Lifting up the champion, the challenger would simply give him what was his version of a sky high power bomb and went for a cocky pin, but shockingly Mr. Man kicked out.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Why didn't he just stay down? Why?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Because he's an idiot Steele, isn't that obvious?

By now Derek Daniels had dropped his snippet of barbed wire and would signal for the end. Lifting up a prone Mr. Man onto his shoulder, looking to hit the Dynamic Driver, Derek was looking to take the win. But just when it looked like Derek had it, suddenly Mr. Man showed some life and would get out of Derek's grasp! Then, using the strength he had, the Undisputed Champion would throw Derek Daniels head first into the steel cage!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
How is Mr. Man doing this!?

As the blood was covering Mr. Man's entire face, and part of his wrestling gear, it seemed he was running on fumes. Suddenly he ran at Derek, who was caught in the ropes and would begin punching away at him! Sending blow after blow to the face of Derek, he finally backed off, before screaming almost a war cry! That's when the Gold Standard ran full force and hit a nice dropkick to the face of Derek Daniels, knocking him back into the cage wall.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Where is this coming from!?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I don't know, but he needs to stop it before Derek loses!

Mr. Man was just bleeding now, when he looked at the ground and saw the barbed wire Derek Daniels had earlier. Picking it up, and hearing the crowd roar, a sick, twisted smirk came over the Undisputed Champion's face.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Oh my God no!

As Derek was recuperating against the cage wall, Mr. Man would use this barbed wire and suddenly, almost as if it were a dagger, drive it into the face of Derek Daniels! Almost as Derek did earlier, the Undisputed Champion grinded this barbed wire into the flesh of his challenger, now cutting Derek Daniels open!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
This is sick, Jimmy. These two men are just slicing the other open with barbed wire. And for what, what reason?

The Undisputed Champion at this point simply threw the piece of barbed wire away. After taking time and collapsing on the ropes, Mr. Man would slowly pull Derek Daniels up. When he got him in the ring where he needed him, again Mr. Man went for a vertical suplex, but again Derek was able to slip out! Having landed on his feet again, Mr. Man would turn around and ran into a big boot from Derek!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Somehow Derek Daniels is able to counter...

A good camera shot of Derek Daniels showed that the man was bleeding almost as much as Mr. Man, if not more. Instead of taking advantage of the downed and hurt Mr. Man, Derek would instead, climb the turnbuckle and the cage?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Why is Derek climbing the cage? There's barbed wire up there!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I see what he is doing Steele! Remember he cut that piece of barbed wire earlier, and now he has enough space to crawl over the top of the cage without hurting himself! Brilliant!

Derek Daniels was obviously having a hard time seeing though, as the blood was now in his eyes. As he was climbing and was just at about the top, he got clubbed in the lower back by Mr. Man. Mr. Man took his time to climb, but soon he was at the top rope with Derek! The two began to fight and club at each other, before Mr. Man grabbed at Derek Daniels' bad arm and slammed it hard against the cage! Instead of letting Derek Daniels fall, the champion would somehow lift him onto his shoulder and would hit a Future Shock from the top rope all the way to the floor!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
How Mr. Man did that, I have no idea!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Things aren't looking good for Derek Daniels here...

Mr. Man would slowly, carefully, masterly crawl and when he could, he draped his arm over Derek Daniels for the one... two--- but got no three. It seemed both champion and challenger were exhausted, and after a moment of lying, Mr. Man began to crawl. Crawling and scratching, he finally made his way to the turnbuckle, and climbed it. Having finally climbed it, Mr. Man started crawling up the cage.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
The Undisputed Champion is climbing!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
But Derek's looking to as well!

Jimmy was right, as now Derek Daniels had crawled and was slowly climbing the turnbuckles. Getting to his feet, Derek held Mr. Man by the leg, making sure he didn't get any further. Having finally climbed the top turnbuckle and was once again in equal level with Mr. Man, after a kick to his bad leg, Derek simply sent Mr. Man careening face first into the barbed wire on the top of the cage! And like Mr. Man did earlier, instead of allowing the champion to fall, Derek Daniels kept ahold of him. Lifting Mr. Man onto his shoulder, and looked like he was going for a Super Dynamic Driver!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
No way! Don't do this Derek!

Just as it seemed Derek had it all in hand, Mr. Man once again wiggled out of the Super Dynamic Driver! Somehow being able to balance on the top rope, Mr. Man was able to grab Derek Daniels' head and bounce it against the cage wall as if it were a basketball! That caused the "Dynamic One" to go crash to the mat below.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
No! Not this way!

Mr. Man now climbed to the top of the cage, and using the opening that Derek Daniels had cut out, seemed to be ready to go over the top... but there was a look in Mr. Man's eye.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What is Mr. Man doing?

The screaming fans in Madison Square Garden seemed to be on their feet when they saw Mr. Man stand up and balance himself on top of the cage. Looking down as Derek was lying flat on his back, Mr. Man would just shrug as if saying "fuck it" and would leap off of the steel cage!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
OH MY GOD!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
NO!

Mr. Man had leapt off of the steel cage and would hit a near picture perfect Future Splash on Derek Daniels! Having landed, a bloody and battered Mr. Man somehow hooked his challenger's leg for the one... the two... and the three!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Oh my God! Somehow, someway, Mr. Man was able to pin Derek Daniels and take it to one apiece!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
This is worse than I thought.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Winner of the second fall... "The Gold Standard" MR. MAN!

STAGE THREE: LADDER MATCH

The barbed wire cage was now being lifted up and a pair of doctor's were coming to the ring to make sure neither man was bleeding too much. As this was happening, ladders were being set up on the outside of the ring, and the third fall was ready to begin.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I don't know how these two are going to do it, but now they are going to have to somehow get a ladder into this ring and climb.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Who knows Steele.

Both guys were on their feet and seemed to go at each other, when Mr. Man fell onto his knee. Taking advantage, Derek Daniels would send his boot once again to the face of his champion! With Mr. Man on the ground, Derek went to the outside in search of a ladder.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Looks like Derek wants to get this started early.

Derek was on the outside and bringing a ladder in, as it was coming in over the bottom rope. Getting close to it to place the ladder in, Mr. Man came out of nowhere as he stepped on the ladder, causing it to smash Derek Daniels in his already bloody face. That teeter-totter like motion caused Derek to fly back!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Great use of the ladder!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Get up Derek!

Derek is thrown back onto the floor on the outside and Mr. Man dives for the falling ladder but it falls on the outside of the ring and out of reach. Normally it wouldn't matter but in this case, with both men losing blood by the pints in a match like this. Mr. Man barely has enough strength to try and get out and try and get the ladder. He slowly crawls out of the ring to the side, instead of where Derek is laying and grabs a ladder that is lying against the barricade. He pulls it up and slides it into the ring and pauses with his head against the apron as he rolls in. The crowd is egging him on to put the ladder up, but Derek is slowly getting to his feet. Mr. Man is putting the ladder up.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Mr. Man is giving him everything he's got to try and get this ladder up before Derek can get into the ring!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Come on Derek! Come on!

Mar. Man has the ladder set up and begins to climb as Derek grabs the ladder from the outside that just hit him in the head. He slides it into the ring, looking up at Mr. Man climbing the ladder. He's about half way up, or over half way up when Derek throws himself at the ladder and tilts it over causing Mr. Man to fall onto the ropes groin first, then he flips a turn and lands on the mat as Derek lies face first in the center of the ring as Mr. Man is back first. The crowd is cheering for Mr. Man to get up but Derek is the first to move. He stands up, looking down at Mr. Man and then he sets the ladder up, looking up at the title that has been hung up. With blood pouring down his face he props up the ladder and begins to climb.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Here goes Derek! He's climbing! He's going to try and steal this one! Neither of these men have anything left! They are running on FUMES!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Go Derek! Climb! Climb! Climb! Go!

Derek is about half way up when Mr. Man crawls to his feet. He watches Derek climb the ladder and runs over to the ladder and leans on it before reaching up as Derek takes a step up. Derek grabs the top of the ladder and tries to pull himself up but Mr. Man has a firm grip. He begins climbing the same side of the ladder as Derek. Derek keeps climbing and lies down on top of the ladder trying to stand up, but as he reaches Derek grabs his shoulder. Mr. Man is now one rung below Derek and he slips under Derek's legs and suddenly he leaps off the ladder with a HUGE sit down power bomb, using Derek's momentum against him. The ladder falls down as both men lie in the middle of the ring, motionless. The crowd begins chanting "HOLY SHIT".

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
OH MY GOD! Mr. Man isn't known as a bruiser per-say but he just power bombed Derek Daniels off of the ladder! Wow! Where did that come from?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
How is Mr. Man doing this? He's been chewed up and spit out, yet he's been fighting and scraping. How much has he got?!

Both men are lying flat of their backs. The referee waits for both men to get up and they slowly get up about the same time. Derek is leaning against the ropes and Mr. Man bounces off the ropes and even with a bad leg he rushes at Derek , but Derek drops down and pulls the ropes down and Mr. Man goes toppling over the top rope and the crowd begins to boo. Derek stands up and stumbles, crawls and rolls toward the ladder and grabs it, picking it up and sets it up before dropping down to one knee holding his shoulder as Mr. Man is on the outside setting up a ladder of his own next to the ring.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Mr. Man has no idea where he is! He's setting up a ladder on the outside! Does he know he's not in the ring?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
No, he doesn't. He's an idiot. CLIMB DEREK.

Derek is climbing, reaching and crawling toward the top of the ladder. Mr. Man is climbing on the outside too. As Derek is about half way up, Mr. Man is on the main top of his ladder and he dives off the top of the ladder and connects with a drop kick to a climbing Derek. Derek drops off the top of the ladder and over the top rope landing on the floor in a crumpled heap. The crowd goes nuts as Mr. Man crawls toward the bottom rope.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
OH MY! NO WAY! Mr. Man with one of the most athletic maneuvers I've ever seen in the EWE! He just leapt from the top of the ladder from the OUTSIDE and connects with Derek IN SIDE the ring. What a leap!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
You've got to be kidding me! Derek is out right here in front of us here! I'm going to help Derek get to his feet!

He doesn't do so, but Mr. Man is now on his knees and crawling towards the fallen ladder that's up against the ropes. Mr. Man pulls it up and then drops down, holding his knee and then he begins to climb the ladder. The crowd is on its feet as Derek is on the outside, he digs under the ring and finds a chair and then he slides it into the ring and slides in as well. He stands up, chair in one hand and then he grabs the chair with both hands and swings and nails Mr. Man in the back. Mr. Man goes limp as Derek walks over, both men bloody and begins to climb the other side of the ladder. When he gets to the top, Mr. Man comes to life and slaps a fist into Derek, the two exchange blows for a few minutes, both running on fumes.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
This could be it! This could be for the title!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Mr. Man doesn't want to get in a slugging match with Derek Daniels!

The two keeps swinging away as they both get the upper hand several times, but the X-Factor is the chair that is between the ladder and Derek. Mr. Man gets the upper-hand and suddenly gets up on the next to the top rung and then reaches up for the title, but it's barely out of reach. Derek finds a fist in the stomach of Mr. Man and he bends down and drops down a rung back on the level of Derek. Derek suddenly grabs the chair. Holding on the ladder with one hand and wielding the chair with the other.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
This is desperation for both men!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
The suspense is killing me!

Derek lets go of the ladder and balances and swings for the fences and connects with the chair to Mr. Man and Mr. Man's body goes limp and Derek shoves him off the ladder, he almost falls off himself but he grabs the top of the ladder and falls over the top of it. Draped over. The crowd is booing as Derek looks up, bloody faced at the title. Derek throws the chair down onto Mr. Man and then climbs to the top rung, he reaches up and unhooks the title and holds it at his chest.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
DAMN IT... Derek had to use a chair to do it, but he did it. A battle at the top of the ladder leads Derek Daniels to win this match... Wow...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I'm stunned... I am stunned. What a match, these men literally went through hell. Wow.

Derek swings one leg over and sits down at the top of the ladder and holds the belt against himself, blood covering the title as he raises it above his head to a bunch of boos.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The winner of this match... AND NEWWWWW Undisputed Champion... "DYNAMIC" DEREK DANIELS!!!

WINNER Via Pinfall: "Dynamic" Derek Daniels (New Champion)
Time: 58:26

Derek holds the back of his head and looks around at the crowd as they boo, but the camera lights flash as he looks down to Mr. Man and give him a subtle nod in respect.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
And it's rare for Derek to show anyone respect, but that nod tells it all. Mr. Man just gave Derek all he had... Wow... Folks... I'm Jonathan Steele and on behalf of Jimmy Justice... Goodnight folks!

The crowd is booing but on its feet as Derek sits atop the ladder with the title over his shoulder, bleeding freely as the refs rush into the ring to check on Mr. Man as the scene fades to black.

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [#70] EWE Summer BreakDown: September 4th, 2011   [#70] EWE Summer BreakDown: September 4th, 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

[#70] EWE Summer BreakDown: September 4th, 2011
Page 1 of 1