Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #160: June 10th, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #160: June 10th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #160: June 10th, 2013   Monday Night Chaos #160: June 10th, 2013 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 pm

EPISODE #160
DATE June 10th, 2013
VENUE Carver-Hawkeye Arena - Iowa City, Iowa
THEME "Indestructible" by Disturbed
TURNOUT 15/22 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Blog Summary

THE EWE BLOG: With Kenny Greenwood

Hello EWE Nation, Kenny Greenwood here. First off, I'd like to apologize for the airing issues with the Nexus Channel this weekend, where both the EWE's Shows are aired. With that malfunction all the EWE Fans missed out on the great events, except for those in attendence.

Not to fret, however, as Mr. Jensen has kindly asked me to post this report on EWE.com to notify all you fans on all the great action on Chaos and the return of Ladies Night. So grab yourself a nice cool drink, a snack, and enjoy this blog.

The show kicked off with pyro galore as usual, but the first match was already ready to go.

Not wasting any time the first match was already ready with both people in the ring as the show's intro concluded. Kaz himself didn't waste anytime as he tackled Astor down to the mat and went to work. He looked pretty impressive, while Astor's impressiveness from the WrestleMania Preshow completely vanished, I was a little bit disappointed I must admit.
Winner: Kaz
Judging: 5.83 - 0.0

There isn't any time wasted, as Kaz was going up the ramp, D-Dawg and Argenton came brawling through the curtains, this got cheers from the crowd, even more cheers was the fact that Kelsi Parr and Randy Orton came from a tunnel in the audience fighting, it was chaotic, as these fights were all insuing, but it's extreme rules you know... before you know it Aries and Punk had come from another part of the crowd, and John Steel and AJ Styles too... I really didn't know what to make of it, but with all that going on in the crowd, it was the official start for D-Dawg and Argenton when they got in the ring and the ref called for the bell, just long enough for D-Dawg to hit a gangstafia and score a pinfall, for one victory out of this madness!
Winner: D-Dawg
Judging: 7.04 - 0.0

While one ref raises D-Dawg's hand in the ring, another ref catches up to Kelsi and Orton, just as she very impressively lifts him up and lays him out with a Knocked SMOOTH The F*ck Out! The crowd around her gets excited as the ref slaps the concrete for the three count.
Winner: Kelsi Parr
Judging: 7.56 - 0.0

While that ref was raising her hand, I looked over just in time to see Aries Crash Punk right through the Announce Table! This was just madness! The ref from the ring rand over and counted as the crowd was just going completely nuts... hell, so was I!
Winner: Aries
Judging: 7.6 - 0.0

As refs tried to work their way through the crowd to catch up to the Steel/Styles fight... the titan tron caught all of our attention, where we seen a completely blood covered Kurt Orton.. Alessandro was seen with a sick smile as he stepped on his chest. A Ref was there and made the count.
Winner: Alessandro Quagliaterre
Judging: 7.92 - 0.0

The crowd was bursting in excitement, and I looked over to see why, as Steel gave AJ Styles a Steel Drop on the concrete floor. He made the cover just as a referee got there, and my god another one is over, what the hell is going in?!
Winner: John Steel
Judging: 7.92 - 0.0

Folks that was as wild as it gets, you just honestly had to be there. The atmosphere was crazy too as the fans were in a full riot chant of "That Was Awesome". This lasted all throughout what I assume was a commercial break, cause nothing happened for awhile other than all the superstars heading to the back, some of them being helped by EMT's.

A sign the show was back when the titan tron came back to life and my old broadcast partner from Xplosion, Jimmy Justice, was there with a huge grin on his face. He declared he was officially Johnny Chaos' new chief Assisstant, which got some boos from the crowd, I agree, why am I the only one being overlooked around here? Though I wouldn't want to kiss Johnny's ass anyways, I'm sure Jimmy will do that job perfectly.

Jimmy would soon find himself in an altercation with Triple H though, who immediately got a burst of cheers from the crowd when he was seen. Jimmy poked fun of Triple H about not having it anymore, and that he was surprised he was even here since he wasn't supposed to be here since after WrestleMania. HHH didn't take too kindly to those remarks before storming off.

Cashmere made his entrance and perhaps we were finally ready for a straight wrestling match, after the madness this show began with. Cashmere got a nice ovation from the fans though, and of course he had his newly customized Money in the Bank Briefcase to show for his efforts from WrestleMania. Cashmere looked focused when Rampage Jackson came down the ramp though. Rampage was fired up and ready to hurt someone, namely Cashmere.. But as soon as the bell rang, Jackson rushed at Cashmere, and Cashmere decked him over the head with the briefcase. Jackson fell flat on the mat and Cashmere made the cover... yea, that was it.
Winner: Leon Cashmere
Judging: 8.55 - 0.0

Cashmere smiled and headed back up the ramp as the crowd cheered him on... and I started to worry if this episode was going to have any real matches or not. That said though, the titan tron lit back up, and we seen Johnny Chaos talking on the phone.. The mere site of him got the fans booing though.

It was unclear what the other person was saying, or who he was even talking to, but it started to become clear from things he said. Like "Why would I do that? I don't like either one of them?" or more appropriately.. "You're really going to fire me as General Manager if I don't do it?" That line got a pop from the crowd, we can only dream right? Johnny finally seemed to reluctantly agree to the demands, whatever they was, before hanging up the phone. Meanwhile HHH barges into his office, now the crowd is cheering again.

HHH demands Johnny books him in a match next week, he doesn't care who, just to prove to all the doubters that he's not part time, that he does still have it. Johnny warns HHH to watch how he talks to him, but accepts his demands before HHH leaves the office. Johnny meanwhile grabs something that is unknown at the time before the tron cuts off.

There's a minute or two of silence, clearly a commercial again, before POD's "Boom" cues over the PA Speakers. The crowd floods with boos when the General Manager comes down. He carries in his hand a duffel bag. He wastes no time before calling The All American Champion, Dutch Clark, and Undisputed Champion, Christy Clark-Chaos to come down to the ring. The fans Cheer when "I Want It All" by Queen begins to play. It's good to see these two on the same page in my book, even though they are both view seeable banked up still from their battles at WrestleMania. That aside, they both have Championship gold with them as they head to the ring.

Johnny seems displeased before removing the Tag Team Championships from the Duffel bag and hands them over to the team known as Charismatic Fury.. telling them that Jensen has ordered he hand them back an un-freeze their reign, officially at that very moment. This of course blew the fans up into cheers again. Johnny wouldn't be out-done by Jensen though. Johnny informed his sister and brother-in-law that their would be a tag team battle royal next week, where the winning team would face them at Royal Flush for the Championships, no matter what's going on with their Singles Titles.

The crowd didn't know what to think of that, but Johnny would smile deviously and say "That is, if you're still the champions." He went onto say that they would also be defending their titles next week, against a team they are very familiar with, already defending the titles against them twice. He admitted he didn't care for them, but he couldn't deny their big victory at WrestleMania.. so he claimed they would defend the titles against Hardcore Stratusfaction next Week on Chaos, and noting the condition of the champions, he also said it would be an Escape only Blue Cage Match.

The crowd was very excitted for that announcement, and I gotta admit, so was I. No sooner than Johnny left though, Pink's "Troube" would hit the PA Speakers. The crowd went nuts as Eighteen walked out onto the stage and started her way down the ramp. Dutch was seen looking to his wife, who nodded to him that it was ok, before Dutch left the two alone. After Dutch left, Eighteen's music stopped and it was just her and Christy in the ring. Alot of words were exchanged, mainly about how Eighteen was screwed twice over by Johnny Chaos, not just by the Disqualification, but by making her come out last, when she wanted a fresh Christy. This led to that very opportunity, a fresh Christy Chaos, at Royal Flush... that Christy didn't hesitate to accept and tell Eighteen that "I respect you, and I always will, but at Royal Flush, you will finally see... that I have arrived". There was shades of when Eighteen announced her entry into the Guantlet though, as when Eighteen started to say her final words, Christy cut her off with "No, I won't go down in flames.. your flames will be extinguished, as you become Just Another Star Struck."

The crowd was amped and ready after hearing both those back to back announcements, but after they left, we was finally ready for another match.

The crowd got into the music when Cryme Tyme made their way out, but roared into boos when Hardcore stratusfaction came down. As the match got under way, it was more of a match than the ones we saw at the begining of the show, but still not much of one, as Mickie is able to pick up the victory, though it came from a school girl pin, when Shad was distracted by Trish showing him her cleavage.
Winner: Mickie James
Judging: 8.08 - 5.03

Mickie rolled out of the ring and high tailed it up the ramp with Trish as Shad stood up holding his hands out asking what happened. JTG shook his head at his partner and I don't blame him, shouldn't of tooken your eyes of the prize Shad.. instead of focusing on Trish's chest regions, you should of worried about your match with Mickie. Be that as it may, the two members of Cryme Tyme went up the ramp and their was a brief moment of silence again.

Rebel and this interesting new guy Salvatore made their entrances and finally we was treated to the first truly competive match of the evening. Both had near falls, both had their fair share of momentum.. It looked really good, but in the blink of an eye, Rebel was hit with a back-flip Rock Bottom like move. I don't know what he calls it, but it was a great finish and gets him the win.
Winner: Salvatore
Judging: 7.98 - 7.78

Salvatore showed good sportsmanship after the match helping Rebel up and offering to shake his hand. Rebel shakes it and congratulates him, though frustrated with himself, before heading up the ramp. As Salvatore starts up the ramp the tron comes up again, where we see Angela Fortin and Dutch Clark talking. They are interupted when White Tiger walks into the scene, the crowd cheers out again.

White Tiger asks Angela if she thought about his challenge for the King of Kings Championship at Royal Flush. As Angela opened her mouth to speak, Dutch put his hand up to motion her to stop. Dutch looks to WT and tells him. "Don't worry about it, she's going to give you your answer next week." White Tiger looked suspicious but walked on. Angela looked confused as Dutch smiles and puts his arm on her shoulder as if he's about to tell her a grand plan, but I have no clue what that is because the titan tron cut off. Some of the fans actually booed, they wanted to know too I guess.

Misty and the debuting Cliff Morgan came out next and we was treated to another great back and forth, closely competitve match. Several times Misty seemed to pull it off, then several times it seemed Cliff had won his big debut. Over and over it just wouldn't happen.. But after being tossed the trusty bat from Psychotica, sometimes Extreme Rules aren't a good thing, this spelled then end for Cliff as Misty bashed him right over the head. She mad the cover on his lifeless body as the ref had counted the three count.
Winner: Misty Haze
Judging: 7.83 - 7.77

Psychotica excitedly joined Misty in celebration while the EWE Nation watched on. The Titan Tron soon came back on again and we seen The Game heading into the parking lot, seems he was leaving for the night. He had turned his ringing phone off before he is heard saying "No, Steph.." before putting the phone back in his pocket, I guess they still ain't worked things out? As Triple H reaches his limo though.. tires are heard screeching, pulling the entire arena's attention. As A Car swerves across the parking lot and swings in at an angle as it side swipes and seemingly smashes HHH beteen it's ass end and the limo... Yes you read that right, and the entire arena was stunned.. me, I was stunned silent for the entire time the EMT's were digging Triple H out of the wreckage and into an ambulance. We still don't know the condition of Hunter, but I promise you, we will keep you posted as we get it.

It was hard to move on with the show after what we just witnessed. The show must go on they say, it was hard, but it did, and these two certainly helped us do it. They tore the house down to be honest.. they fought in the ring for awhile, but that wasn't enough as they fought out of the ring, then through the crowd... they ended up backstage, fighting all through the hallways, the ref followed them the whole time and they did get some near falls, with the Extreme Rules giving them falls count anywhere freedom. With Nero getting his face bounced off a few walls, and Eva getting thrown through water cooler, they eventually make it out through the curtains and onto the stage. They brawled up there for awhile, but Nero suddenly tossed her off the stage, and she crashed into electric equipment. The crowd cheered, despite Nero being a bad guy I don't get it, but I know these fans just enjoy violence either way, so they really go nuts when Nero leaps off the stage hitting Eva with the Fall from Grace. The ref comes down off the ramp, the slow smart way, before making the pinfall.
Winner: Nero Phoenix
Judging: 8.3 - 8.18

Nero pulls himself out of the wreckage and raises his arm when his music began playing. That's the point the show ended, but Nero kept celebrating.. alot of the fans stayed the entrie time Nero was there, while EMT's checked on Eva, but others had already left. Eventually the arena was empty and I was on my way out the door too. It was a great show and I can't wait for next week's Shows... hopefully Nexus doesn't have anymore malfunctions though.

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: LEON CASHMERE(8.55 avg)
2: NERO PHOENIX(8.3 avg)
3: EVA DE LA CRUZ(8.18 avg)
4: MICKIE JAMES(8.08 avg)
5: JOHN STEEL / SALVATORE(7.98 avg)

REMAINING
ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE(7.92 avg)
MISTY HAZE(7.83 avg)
JOHNNY REBEL(7.78 avg)
CLIFF MORGAN(7.77 avg)
ARIES(7.6 avg)