Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #161: June 17th, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #161: June 17th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #161: June 17th, 2013   Monday Night Chaos #161: June 17th, 2013 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 5:54 pm

EPISODE #161
DATE June 17th, 2013
VENUE Pepsi Center - Denver, Colorado
THEME "Indestructible" by Disturbed
TURNOUT 31 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

} "Indestructible" echos around the arena as the usual pyro display ignites the entrance stage. After that the camera pans over the crowd for a moment as we hear Steele and Justin voice over.{

JONATHAN STEELE
"This Denver Crowd his rocked and ready here in the sold out Pepsi Center as we welcome you to another edition of Monday Night Chaos! Jonathan Steele, as usual, joined by Justin White, and Justin.. how crazy will tonight be?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Extremely Crazy Stale! I mean.. We got the Quarter Finals of the King of Xtreme Tournament.. which we dont' even know the stipulations yet, as you know those are always 4 separate stipulations."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Very true, and no clue right now what they are... Ontop of that we have a Battle Royal to determine the Number One Contenders for the Tag Team Championships at Royal Flush... and speaking of that, the Titles will also be defended tonight, when Charismatic Fury will once again take on Hardcore Stratusfaction, but this time... it's an Escape Only Blue Barred Cage match!!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"That's gonna be awesome, especially when Hardcore Stratusfaction becomes two time tag team champions!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"We'll have to wait and see about that, but for now, my old Broadcast Partner is in the ring, it seems he has an announcement."

} The Music has faded as we see Jimmy standing in the ring with a mic. {

JIMMY JUSTICE
"Hello Denver... Chief Executive Assisant of Chaos here.. and I got some major news.."

} Jimmy bows his head for a moment. {

JIMMY JUSTICE
"Johnny Chaos is not here tonight."

} Some cheers come from the crowd as Jimmy nods. {

JIMMY JUSTICE
"Yea I know, it's sad.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Is that idiot deaf?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I don't know."

} Jimmy puts a hand up. {

JIMMY JUSTICE
"But there is some good news... He left the show to me tonight."

} The crowd boos as Jimmy smiles. {

JIMMY JUSTICE
"As your great Chief Executive Assistant, I promise you all, a very good show tonight.. and my first order of buisness is to..."

} Before Jimmy can finish... {

I WANT IT ALL

I WANT IT ALL

I WANT IT ALL

AND I WANT IT NOW!

} Queen's "I Want it All" continues to play as the crowd has all stood to their feet. They begin to go wild when Dutch Clark comes throught the curtains, but not alone. To his side is his wife Christy Clark-Chaos. Right behind them is Derek Daniels and Angela Fortin. Jimmy just kind of gulps seeing these four coming down the ramp towards him. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"This might be good."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Kiss ass."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Get off it."

} As the four have entered the ring, Dutch gets a mic when the music fades and he looks right at Jimmy. {

DUTCH CLARK
"So did I hear this right, my worthless piece of shit of a brother-in-law, isn't here tonight?"

} Jimmy slowly nods. {

DUTCH CLARK
"And he left you in charge?"

} Jimmy smiles and nods again. {

DUTCH CLARK
"Why do you get to be in charge?"

JIMMY JUSTICE
"Because I'm the Chief Ex.."

} Dutch waves his hand in front of Jimmy getting him to stop. {

DUTCH CLARK
"Yea, yea, we know.. but I'm his brother-in-law"

} Dutch points over to Christy. {

DUTCH CLARK
"She's his sister. We should be in charge."

} The crowd roars as Jimmy shakes his head. {

JIMMY JUSTICE
"But you can't be, because I already am."

DUTCH CLARK
"Well if we got rid of you, then we can be in charge."

} The crowd cheers again, as Jimmy doesn't seem to like that one.. Even worse when he hears. {

DUTCH CLARK
"That actually sounds like a pretty good idea, what do you say guys?"

} They all smile and nod, as Derek Cracks his knuckles, that's all Jimmy needs to see before he bolts out of the ring. Dutch nods to the others and all 4 exit the ring following Jimmy up the ramp. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"Who the hell do they think they are?!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Someone not to be messed with."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I swear if you don't stop.."

JONATHAN STEELE
"I'm gonna cut you off by saying, I'm the one who swears if you don't stop saying I'm kissing their ass."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Ptff whatever."

} The four members of MMSW chase Jimmy back through the curtains and that's all it takes to cut to the first commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} When the camera's return from commercial, we see Jimmy dashing through the halls. It doesn't appear the other 4 are behind him, and as he looks back to see of that, he runs into someone else. He looks up to see the tall Venom staring down at him with his arms crossed. Jimmy slowly backs up, and starts to turn the other way, when now there's another person there. {

WILL WESTBROOK
"How's it going Jim?"

} Before Jimmy can react, Venom grabs Jimmy. As Westbrook opens the exit door, Venom launches Jimmy out into the parking lot. Westbrook shuts the door and smiles before looking to Venom. {

WILL WESTBROOK
"Alright, you stand guard.. I'll go tell Dutch he's been taken care of."

} Westbrook pats Venom on the shoulder, and Venom glares. Westbrook nods slightly. {

WILL WESTBROOK
"Sorry.."

} Westbrook walks off, as Venom stands by the door with his arms crossed. Meanwhile the camera shifts over to another shot. {

} White Tiger stands by the Gorilla Position ready to head out in his match when Angela Fortin comes walking up to her flanked by Dutch Clark and Derek Daniels. The crowd pops at this when Angela speaks. {

ANGELA FORTIN Okay so we have been thinking and I think I will give you a shot for the KoQ title on one condition...

} WT looks at Angela and raises an eyebrow as she smiles sheepishly. {

WHITE TIGER Well???

} Dutch steps forward. {

DUTCH CLARK Tonight's match with Slade Craven is now a Gravy Bowl Challenge.

WHITE TIGER WHAT?

DEREK DANIELS Yeah Jeff... We sort of figured you needed to have something unique and special to earn a shot at the gold so that is it.

DUTCH CLARK Good luck old timer.

} Dutch winks and laughs as he leaves with Derek flanking him. Angela looks at WT and blows him a kiss. {

ANGELA FORTIN Keep your butt clenched... That stuff is hell to get out from there.

} WT looks at Angela in shock as she walks off as well. {

} We are back at ringside where a large pool of gravy sits by the entry way. Dutch Clark and Angela have walked out on the stage and set back away from the pool. The bell rings and Jennifer can be heard from ringside. {

JENNIFER SPARKS The following contest is a gravy bowl match. Introducing first, White Tiger!

} Welcome to the Jungle starts playing overhead. The fans turn to the stage and cheer but no one comes out. After a few moments, his music dies away. The fans seem confused. {

JUSTIN WHITE WT chickened out. Guess he doesn t want the title shot that bad.

JONATHAN STEELE He might be running a bit behind.

} Slade walks out on the stage, looking rather disappointed as he looks at the gravy. Angela and Dutch smile at him and wave towards the gravy. {

JONATHAN STEELE What a crazy match we have in store next. Angela is really trying to get in the head of White Tiger.

JUSTIN WHITE You re a little too excited about this match. Want to move closer for a better look?

-OPENING MATCH-
GRAVY BOWL CHALLENGE
Slade Craven Vs. White Tiger
[The fans let out a yell of shock. The camera moves to the top of the eWe Tron where WT is perched. Slade is in shock and is too stunned to block as WT jumps off and drops him with the Struck Down from the top of the Tron. WT stays down a second before slowly getting to his feet. He rolls Slade into the gravy pit. He stands with one foot on the stage and puts his other foot on Slade as the referee drops down and counts the three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: White Tiger
Match Time: 0:32
Judging Average: 8.38 - 0

JENNIFER SPARKS Here is your winner, White Tiger!

} Welcome to the Jungle plays again as WT celebrates on the stage, giving Angela a wink. He turns his back on them as Dutch gets up and says something to WT. WT walks over and the two begin arguing as Angela moves behind WT. WT smirks and turns right into a kick by Angela. The crowd cheers as Angela delivers a Death Sentence to WT sending him into the gravy. Dutch looks into the pool and mocks WT as him and Angela move towards the back. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Curtis Axel Vs. Johnny Rebel
[Rebel and Curtis lock it up, but Rebel is the first to take control of the match. He balances out the pace for awhile, but Axel starts to work in some offense of his own. Axel is able to hit Belly to Back suplex, that scores him a quick 2 count. Rebel fights back, but a distraction by Heymen gets him clotheslined in the back. Rebel does get it flowing again though, and even hits the Rebel Pride! He doesn't score the 3 count however, because Heyman pulls him out of the ring. Heyman quickly backs up and gets Rebel to chase him around the ring. Rebel is dead set on revenge, not even thinking, until he hears the ref yell out the 10!]
Winner Via Countout: Curtis Axel
Match Time: 5:14
Judging Average: 7.34 - 6.52

} Heyman slides into the ring and raises Axel's hand, while Rebel curses to himself. {

} As the camera's cut backstage we see Dutch, Derek, Christy, and Fortin entering Johnny's office, the crowd cheers seeing this as they go through things. Fortin picks up a piece of paper off the desk. {

ANGELA FORTIN
"What do we have here?"

DEREK DANIELS
"Let me see.."

} Derek takes the paper from Angela and looks it over for a moment before nodding. {

DEREK DANIELS
"It's the King of Xtreme Stipulations."

} Dutch takes the paper. {

DUTCH CLARK
"So tonight's already the Quarter Finals?"

} Dutch looks it over for a moment, then suddenly rips it up and tosses it in the bin beside the desk. {

DUTCH CLARK
"He's not here, this is our show tonight.. so we can pick the stipulations."

} The crowd cheers in the background. {

DEREK DANIELS
"Sounds good, where do we start?"

DUTCH CLARK
"What matches are there?"

DEREK DANIELS
"Abdul vs Kaz."

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Don't you mean Alessandro?"

DEREK DANIELS
"Yea, Abdul"

DUTCH CLARK
"Isn't Kaz that guy that talks to a Chair?"

ANGELA FORTIN
"I believe so."

DEREK DANIELS
"And Abdul.."

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Alessandro."

DEREK DANIELS
"Yea, Abdul is always crazy."

DUTCH CLARK
"Let's put em in a Straight Jacket Match."

ANGELA FORTIN
"Interesting."

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Should also make Alessandro, compete in his underwear."

} They all give Christy a funny look. {

DEREK DANIELS
"Why do you want to see Abdul compete in his underwear?"

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Because Alessandro said so himself, he don't care if he is forced to compete in his underwear."

} They nod. {

DUTCH CLARK
"Consider it done. What's next?"

ANGELA FORTIN
"Leon Cashmere vs Misty Haze."

DEREK DANIELS
"What about a Submission match?"

} Dutch shakes his head. {

DUTCH CLARK
"No way man, that's lame."

DEREK DANIELS
"How is that lame?"

DUTCH CLARK
"It just is, I'll think of a good one, hang on."

} They all stand in silence for a moment as Dutch rubs his chin. Suddenly he snaps his fingers. {

DUTCH CLARK
"I GOT IT! A Submission Match!"

ANGELA FORTIN
"That's briliant!"

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Yea, I love it!"

DEREK DANIELS
"What The F.."

} Derek doesn't even finish he just walks out of the room. Dutch looks puzzled before looking back to Fortin and Christy {

DUTCH CLARK
"What's his problem?"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH THREE-
EWE TAG TEAM #1 CONTENDERSHIP
BATTLE ROYAL MATCH
Open Invite
[ Everyone is in the ring for the battle royal. WT stands in a corner, continually pushing Hollie away who keeps smelling him and reminding him that he smells like gravy. Kelsi and Mizore are next to them, Kelsi shaking her head at Hollie and Mizore looking across the ring. All the Jobbers have gathered in another corner, seemingly talking strategy among each other. The Road Warriors are in the next corner, warming up for the match. The Fugate Sisters are in the last corner, Annie looking serious and Jessica trying to get Dustin s attention. The Outsiders stand in the middle of the ring by the back rope, showing off for the fans. Kaz is off by himself, staring down the Outsiders. Deadpool is standing on the apron, flirting with some girls at ringside. The lights go out a moment and a small explosion rocks the middle of the ring. The lights come on and Bunny Chaos and Doctor Quackerton Jr are in the center of the ring. Everyone seems surprised by this, specially Mizore who is now hiding behind WT. The bell rings and all three Experience members go after the Road Warriors. Kaz tries to knock Deadpool off who teleports behind Kaz and attacks him from behind. All four Jobbers charge and go after WT. He tries to fight them all off but they are overpowering him until Sunshine and Midnight charge in and pull Scarlett Jobber and Jay Jobber off WT. Mizore rushes over and pulls Dustin Jobber off of WT. The Road Warriors are barely getting up. The Outsiders are pointing at Stuffed and Tuff, mocking them. Razor waves for Nash to watch as he runs to the back rope and charges Stuffed and Tuff. He doesn t see that somehow, they have a rope between them. Razor trips over the rope and stumbles forward to where the Road Warriors are pulling themselves up on the rope. He falls over the rope and crashes to the floor. Diesel bows his head as Razor gets up, slamming the apron. Kaz rushes Diesel who steps forward with a big boot. He brings the foot down and lands on Bunny Chaos. He too falls backwards and falls over the ropes as the fans cheer. ]

JONATHAN STEELE Stuffed and Tuff just eliminated the Outsiders!

JUSTIN WHITE That is ridiculous! Get those stupid toys out of the ring.

[ Sunshine has broken away from her sister and is attacking Mizore who had Dustin on the verge of elimination. Midnight and Scarlett are going to blows, both seemingly evenly matched. WT and Deadpool have formed a temporary alliance as they battle with the Road Warriors. Jay Jobber is hanging on the corner as Hollie and Kelsi try to eliminate them. Lost in the shuffle is Stuffed and Tuff who are still in the middle of the ring, the rope now gone. Mizore levels Sunshine with the Cold Shoulder. She notices Kelsi and Hollie trying to force Jay out. She rushes over and grabs their legs and tosses them oover. Jay lands on the apron but Kelsi and Hollie land on the floor. The crowd erupts as Hollie and Kelsi look at each other and up at Mizore who tells them she is WT s partner. She turns and notices that it looks like Stuffed and Tuff have advanced on her. She backs away scared as Jay gets up. He pulls the rope down and pulls on the hood of her jacket, sending her crashing to the feet of the rest of the Experience.]

JUSTIN WHITE The Experience just experienced a loss

JONATHAN STEELE Don t you think you are clever.

[ The Experience heads for the back bickering. The Road Warriors have fought back, taking Deadpool to the ground with a double team spine buster. They now have WT in the corner, trying to force him out. Jay has climbed back in and joined Scarlett in a double beat down of Kaz. Dustin Jobber is down on the apron, Midnight trying to force him out. Sunshine is still down, feeling the effects of Mizore s Cold Shoulder. The vibrations of the ring has sent both Stuffed and Tuff members to a corner where they sit silently. Jay and Scarlett send Kaz over the ropes and to the apron. They both back up and Jay charges, hitting a clothesline on Kaz. He fails and manages to grab the top rope to keep from hitting the floor. Scarlett charges in and tries for a clothesline but Kaz catches her arm and quickly suplexs her over the rope and to the floor. He lands on the apron and rolls in before Jay can get over the surprise of seeing his partner eliminated. ]

JUSTIN WHITE One Jobber down, two to go! Get them!

JONATHAN STEELE Don t count out the Jobbers, they are former tag team champions.

[ Sunshine has gotten up and rushed to WT s aid. The Road Warriors turn their attention to her and start forcing her to the ropes. Midnight rushes over and helps fight them off. Soon she is joined by Dustin who managed to avoid the elimination and rolled back into the ring. Sunshine fights back and now the Road Warriors are on the bad end of a three on two attack. Jay Jobber has gone into berserk mode, as he spears Kaz down and unloads with right fists. Deadpool is back up and has turned his attention to some chicks at ringside. He teleports out and unto the guard rail where he sits and flirts with him. He never touched the floor although the referees keep telling him to get back in the ring. In the ring Sunshine Midnight and Dustin now have the Road warriors against the ropes. WT gets up and walks over. Together, all four manages to dump both members of the Road Warriors. The fans cheer as Sunshine high fives Dustin turns too high five Midnight but is caught with a clothesline. WT grabs Sunshine and tries to toss her out but she wraps herself tight around the top rope.]

JUSTIN WHITE No way we just saw the Legion of Doom eliminated.

JONATHAN STEELE Very few people could fight off a four on two assault Justin.

[ Jay has forced Kaz into the corner, trying to toss him out. Midnight hits WT, knocking him away from Sunshine. Deadpool stands on the guard rail and says something to the girls. He teleports back in the ring and grabs Doctor Quackerton Jr. He teleports back to the girls who coo and hug on the duck. This annoys Deadpool who takes the duck and tosses it to the floor. He teleports back in the ring and is decked with a clothesline by White Tiger who has broken free of Midnight.]

JUSTIN WHITE Finally that stupid duck is gone. Now get the rabbit.

JONATHAN STEELE Anyone but me want to know how Deadpool is teleporting around?

[ WT starts to pick Deadpool up when Kaz manages to knock Jay away. He walks over to WT and puts his hands up in a sign of peace. He motions WT over to the corner where he starts pitching his claim that they should team up. Sunshine has turned her attention to Deadpool, grabbing his leg and twisting on it. Midnight grabs Dustin by his neck and tossed him into the corner. She gives his a few shots to his gut before trying to lift him out. Bunny Chaos still sits in the corner, seemingly forgotten in the mix. Jay is sitting in his own corner, taking a breather. Kaz finishes trying to convince WT to be his partner. WT nods and holds out his hand. Kaz smiles and takes it. WT kicks him in the gut and pulls him up on his shoulders. He turns and delivers A Payne Killer, sending Kaz to the floor. The fans cheer as WT brushes off his shoulder before going after Jay Jobber in the corner. ]

JUSTIN WHITE How is that for a so called legend? What a cheap shot.

JONATHAN STEELE WT will do what it takes to win. We all know this.
-COMMERCIAL BREAK-
[ Jay Jobber has turned the tables on WT and is trying to eliminate him. WT holds on for dear life. Midnight dumps Dustin over the rope but he lands on the apron. She rushes over and attacks Deadpool who has gotten out of the leg hold and is now on the assault of Sunshine. The sisters work to a double team and toss Deadpool over the ropes. He teleports before he hits the ground and reappears behind the girls. They duck his attack and again clothesline him over. He lands on the apron and hesitates when Sunshine leans forward, allowing him a better look down her shirt. He isn t ready as Midnight nails him with the Stroke of Midnight, causing him to crash to the floor. ]

JUSTIN WHITE Not Deadpool!

JONATHAN STEELE Jessica using all her assets to help the sisters win the tournament.

[ WT uses a few back elbows to break free of Jay s grasp. WT charges in on Jay who manages to hit a Samoan drop. Dustin gets over to Jay and motions for them to join forces to be the final two. Jay agrees as they begin to double team WT. Midnight takes a breather as Sunshine notices Bunny Chaos. She walks over and picks him up, giving his a hug. Midnight sees this and walks over. She tells her sister to throw the bunny out. Sunshine shakes her head. Midnight takes the rabbit away and tosses it out of the ring. Somehow it lands perfectly on the apron. Midnight walks over and kicks the bunny out, it rolling t the floor. Sunshine pouts. ]

JUSTIN WHITE Stuffed and Tuff are done. Now maybe we will get a real tag team to fight for the tag team titles at Royal Flush..

JONATHAN STEELE We got the Fugate Sisters, Jay and Dustin Jobber and WT left. I d say WT is in a world of trouble.

[ Jay and Dustin double clothesline WT over the ropes. He lands on the apron and grabs the bottom rope. The Jobbers turn to see the Fugate sisters approaching them. The two teams stare each other down before Sunshine gives Dustin a big smile. She motions back and forth between the two and points at Jay. Dustin smiles sheepishly and decks Jay Jobber. Midnight shakes her head and Sunshine cheers Dustin on. Dustin sends Jay to the corner and delivers a few chops. Jay counters out and this a short clothesline. Dustin stumbles out and Jay hits a snap suplex. He climbs up to the top rope and hits Dustin with The Hail the Super Splash! He pins but of course no count comes. Jay starts to get up when he is rolled up by Dustin in the Small Package of Doom. Still no count. Jay kicks out and both Jobbers stand up. Jay and Dustin grab each other and fight to the ropes where both topple over and to the apron. Jay grabs Dustin s head and guillotines it on the rope causing Dustin to fall to the floor. Jay turns and makes a face at Dustin. An angry Sunshine rushes over and hits Jay from behind, sending him crashing down on his brother.]

JUSTIN WHITE The Jobbers took each other out. This is epic!

JONATHAN STEELE WT is in bad shape now.

[ Jay and Dustin get up and start shoving each other on the floor, yelling at each other. The rest of the Jobbers runs out to separate the brothers. In the ring, both girls turn and WT takes them down with a double clothesline. He picks Sunshine up and delivers a scoop slam. As Midnight gets up, WT nails her with a short arm clothesline. He waves for Sunshine to get to her feet. He pulls her up on his shoulder and walks over to the rope. He starts to give her the Payne Killer but he hesitates, most likely afraid he might hurt her. He turns to dump her in the ring and is dropped with a Stroke of Midnight. Sunshine gets to her feet and helps Midnight pick WT up. They push him to the ropes and double clotheslines him over. He lands on the apron and immediately ducks Midnight s new attempt at the Stroke of Midnight. WT rusn to the corner where he quickly climbs up and jumps off, catching both girls with the Struck Down. The crowd erupts as all three people are down. ]

JUSTIN WHITE WT is beating up his own students. What kind of man does that?

JONATHAN STEELE He is fighting to win this match in a glorified handicapped match.

[ Midnight is up first. She pulls WT to his feet but he fights her off. He whips her into the corner and follows her in. She moves and he hit s the turnbuckle chest first. He staggers back against the ropes. The two girls back up and both super kick WT over the rope and to the floor. The crowd cheers as the bell rings. Suddenly Sunshine grabs her sister and tosses her over the ropes. She runs around yelling I Win, I Win as Walking on Sunshine begins playing overhead.]

Winner Via Survival: Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate (The Fugate Sisters)
Match Time: 16:19
Judging Average: 6.97

JENNIFER SPARKS Here are your winners and the new number one contenders to the Tag Team titles: The Fugate Sisters

} Midnight gets back in the ring and yells at her sister for tossing her out. She lets it go pretty quick when the referee raises her hand. Sunshine hugs her sister and the two celebrate a moment, WT applauding them from the floor, before leaving the ring and heading for the back. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH FOUR-
KING OF XTREME ROUND TWO
STRAIGHT JACKET MATCH
Alessandro Quagliaterre Vs. Kaz
[Both had been put into a strait jacket match, and Alessandro Quagliaterre had also been given the additional rule to fight in nothing but his underwear. Both were fighting each other, however, Kaz was highly distracted by his opponent's lack of clothing, along with his sheer ferocity inside of the ring.]

[A-Quag hits Kaz hard with a sound technical style, compared to his typical brawling style. Kaz had a shift of momentum for awhile, but, Alessandro hits him with a really painful looking torture rack neckbreaker, and applying a straitjacket onto Kaz to finish the match. After the bell sounded, Alessandro got a few extra cheap shots in, to stoke up the already booing crowd, before raising his arms up in victory.]
Winner Via Securing Jacket: Alessandro Quagliaterre
Match Time: 6:02
Judging Average: 8.76 - 6.62

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH FIVE-
KING OF XTREME ROUND TWO
SUBMISSION MATCH
Leon Cashmere Vs. Misty Haze
[The match started out heavily in Cashmere's favor, with a more refined wrestling style. He did whatever he could to keep her grounded, not just whittling her body, but taking his time enjoying the fact he was causing her pain. Misty escaped by poking him in the eyes, and gaining momentum with some strikes to his midsection.]

[She pulled Cashmere's long Jesus hair, and plants him with a DDT, but only gains a two count. Misty decided to go to the top rope, and leaps off for a double knee stomp, however Leon evades the move. Seeing her client in trouble, Psychotica was on the outside ready to hand off the bat. Misty tried to go to the ropes, however, Cliff Morgan comes out from the crowds and knocked Psychotica out with a single punch. Misty looked at the scene and started to curse him out while he simply waved goodbye, and goes back into the crowds. All the while, Cashmere had got to his feet and stood behind Misty, before letting out a hearty laugh, and then lifting her up and back down with a pumphandle neckbreaker onto his knee that he called the Tactical Nuke. Leon finished up by dragging her to the center of the ring and applies the Haas of Pain, which he called the Tribulation, forcing Misty to submit.]
Winners Via Submission: Leon Cashmere
Match Time: 7:28
Judging Average: 8.78 - 7.86

} As Cashmere has his hand raised in victory, the camera's come back to Johnny's office, still occupied by the Mean Machine School of Wrestling, well at least Dutch, Christy and Angela, as Derek walked out of the room. They are deep in conversation. {

DUTCH CLARK
"I don't get what this match is you're wanting to do, what is a Return to Base match?"

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I sort of made it up, but not really. You know the old school Falls Count Anywhere Matches? Like not now, where you pin anywhere and it's over, but old school, you pin anywhere out of the ring, then get in the ring and the opponent has 10 seconds to get in the ring too, if they do it continues, if not it's over."

} Dutch nods. {

DUTCH CLARK
"I think I got ya."

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Basically that's it, I just gave it it's own name."

} Dutch nods again. {

DUTCH CLARK
"And you want Steel and Nero to have that match?"

} Christy nods {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"Yea, why not.. I may not like either one, but I can't deny they are both talented.. could be a great match."

} Christy shrugs. {

DUTCH CLARK
"I can agree to that match, but only if The Triple Threat is Dildo on a pole."

} Both the girls laugh and shake their heads. {

ANGELA FORTIN
"Fantastic, so the person who retrieves the Dildo from the pole, is the winner."

DUTCH CLARK
"Ye.. wait, isn't Mickie in that match?"

} They both nod. Dutch smiles. {

DUTCH CLARK
"Ok, so ya, the Dildo is hanging from the pole, but the actual objective to win the match, is that you have to slap Mickie with it."

} Both Christy and Fortin busts out laughing. {

ANGELA FORTIN
"Doesn't that put it in Mickie's favor? All she has to do is slap herself with it."

DUTCH CLARK
"Well yea, if she wants to."

} Christy and Fortin shake their heads, as Dutch is smirking. {

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"That just leaves one more."

DUTCH CLARK
"Hang on.."

} Dutch stands up and leans out the door, seeing that Kelsi had just walked by. {

DUTCH CLARK
"Kelsi.. come here."

} Kelsi turns around and looks to Dutch. {

KELSI PARR
"I can't, I have a match to get to, even though I still haven't been told the stipulation."

DUTCH CLARK
"That's what this is about, will just take a second."

} Kelsi nods and walks over to stand in front of Dutch. {

DUTCH CLARK
"So uh, since Johnny isn't here, we kinda been setting the stipulations tonight."

KELSI PARR
"Really.."

DUTCH CLARK
"Yea, so umm.."

KELSI PARR
"Why did you have Alessandro in his underwear?"

} Dutch shakes his head. {

DUTCH CLARK
"Not important, but anyways.. We here in the Mean Machine School of Wrestling are pulling for ya tonight, so what kind of match do you want?"

KELSI PARR
"You really want me to pick?"

DUTCH CLARK
"Yes."

KELSI PARR
"Hmmm."

} Kelsi thinks for a moment." {

KELSI PARR
"Well, Fourth of July is coming up.. I can fight for America in a Capture the Flag Match."

} Dutch nods. {

DUTCH CLARK
"Done."

KELSI PARR
"Thanks."

DUTCH CLARK
"No problem, go kick some Italian butt."

} Kelsi smiles and nods before walking off down the hall. Crew workers who overheard scramble towards the ringside area, while Dutch goes back into the office. {

DUTCH CLARK
"Well, that's that... Now what?"

ANGELA FORTIN
"Well, I could prepare for White Tiger, since he sorta passed our test."

DUTCH CLARK
"Eh, you got plenty of time to do that."

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"We could prepare for our Cage match..."

DUTCH CLARK
"Ptfff"

} Christy chuckles and shakes her head, as Dutch nods. {

DUTCH CLARK
"Alright fine... But I know the best way we can warm up for it, if you know what I mean."

} Dutch winks towards Christy as Fortin stands up. {

ANGELA FORTIN
"Well... that's my cue to go, have fun."

} Fortin leaves the room before Dutch could even get a word. He just looks over to Christy confused. {

DUTCH CLARK
"Does she not like Yoga?"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

:: To Be Continued ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #161: June 17th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Chaos #161: June 17th, 2013   Monday Night Chaos #161: June 17th, 2013 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 5:54 pm

:: PART TWO ::

-MATCH SIX-
KING OF XTREME ROUND TWO
CAPTURE THE FLAG MATCH
Kelsi Parr Vs. Salvatore
[Kelsi stands in her corner, where the United States Flag hangs from the pole on her corner, meanwhile Salvtore stands in the opposite corner of her, with the Italian Flag hanging on the pole in that corner. Objective of this match being to take your flag, and stack it in the post at the top of the ramp, not the first time EWE's had one of these, but the revisory seemed neccassary to those new people, and even old ones who forgot.]

[That said the bell rings and the two circle around for a moment. Kelsi suddenly bursts at Salvatore as he grabs her, and she turns it into a tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown. She quickly climbs the turnbukle and hits him with a Cross body, as the crowd cheers. Kelsi walks over and climbs the turnbukle to retrieve her flag, only for Salvatore to run over and grab her, before hitting a back superplex.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well that attempt was thwarted."

JUSTIN WHITE
"She should know better than to try that early."

[The match continues on like that, both trying to go for their flag, only for the other to stop them. Salvatore finally hits Kelsi with a Flipping Rock Bottom move like last week, still no official name for it, but this time off the top rope. The crowd roars as that before he casually climbs the turnbukle and retrieves his Italian Flag.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Battles only half over, he still has to plant it on the post on the stage."

[He makes his way out of the ring and gets about half way up the ramp before Kelsi rolls out and grabs a chair from under the ring. She runs up the ramp and decks him in the back, right as he got to the post. The crowd cheered as Kelsi dropped the chair, then hit Salvatore with a Double Arm DDT on the chair, and the stage! Kelsi stood up before picking Salvatore's flag up and tossing it off the stage. Kelsi sprints back down the ramp, while Salvatore stirs around holding his head. Kelsi climbs up her turnbukle and unhooks the American Flag as the fans begin cheering.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Here she comes with Ol Glory!"

[Kelsi makes it back up to the stage where the post is, but before she can plant it, Salvatore hits her in the gut, causing her to drop the flag. They battle back and forth for a minute or two, before Kelsi suddenly lifts him up, getting the fans to roar at her showing hidden strength two weeks in a row, before nailing Salvatore with the K.S.T.F.O.!!! The crowd roars more as Kelsi picks up the Amerian Flag, and stakes it in the post.]
Winner Via Staking The Flag: Kelsi Parr
Match Time: 8:18
Judging Average: 8.0 - 7.27

} "Hell Yeah" hits the PA System and Kelsi smiles as she does a Salute to the fans while standing next to the flag. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} When the camera's return, Jensen is seen on the Titan tron via Satelite. Jensen is in his office at Jensen Industries as he reclines back in his black leather chair. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"Hello fans, First off I gotta say I been enjoying tonight's show, have you?"

} The crowd cheers as Jensen smiles. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"I like what I've seen, and the Matches Dutch and company has came up with, It's a very entertaining show.. I may have to consider one of them replacing Johnny."

} The crowd roars for that as Jensen laughs. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"That's another subject for another time. For now I wanted to talk to you, to adress the King of Xtreme Tournament, and how it will climax at Royal Flush."

} Jense smiles and pauses for a moment. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"For starters, there really is no Semi-Finals Matches.. The Five who advance tonight, will be comepting in one match at Royal Flush."

} The crowd looks intent as Jensen waves a hand to paint a picture. {

MICHAEL JENSEN
"One big match, with all 5 finalists... and it will be held in what we will call... The Tower of Terror."

JUSTIN WHITE
"The what?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Tower of Terror"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yea, but what the hell is that?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I don't know"

MICHAEL JENSEN
"What this match is.. well, that will be better explained at a later time, really, it's something to see first anyways... It'll be a good one, and you will be entertained.. so good luck to all our finalists, and those still left to get in it."

} Jensen smiles once more before the feed cuts. {

-MATCH SEVEN-
KING OF XTREME ROUND TWO
DILDO ON A POLE MATCH
Mickie James Vs. Aries Vs. D-Dawg
[All three of the combatants in this match are probably very annoyed by the stipulation of this match, undoubtedly none more than Mickie, least from the bonus stip Dutch made sure to add. Mickie wastes no time though, quickly climbing up the turnbukle and trying to grab the dildo, you'd never believe how hard she was trying to get that, Trish should be jealous, but none the less, it doesn't happen, because D-Dawg and Aries both grab her each with one hand, then yank her and slam her hard into the mat. They turn their attention to eachother and start exchanging shots. As D-Dawg and Aries are battling for a minute or Two. Mickie tries to be sneaky and sneak towards the corner.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yes Mickie, go get that Dildo!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"What have they done to this show..?"

[Mickie makes it to the top of the turnbukle and a finger tip on the bright pink Dildo, when Aries hits D-Dawg with a slam into the mat. Aries sees Mickie and quickly runs up the turnbukle, grabbing Mickie and hiptossing her in one fluid motion, as he jumps with her, back onto the mat. Aries shakes his head when he realizes, now he has to go for the Dildo. Aries gets a hand on it, but is stopped dead in his tracks, when D-Dawg hits him in the gut, with the end of a chair, causing Aries to hunch over. D-Dawg swings again, this time in a normal swing, smacking Aries right in the forhead, knocking Aries off the tunbukle and to the floor. D-Dawg smiles as he throws the chair down in the ring, then looks up to the Dildo.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Look at him smiling up at that Dildo, what's the matter with him?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"You're reading that wrong."

[D-Dawg climbs the turnbukle and is about to remove it, when Mickie gets a handful of his junk.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Right Shape, wrong one though Mickie."

[D-Dawg's eyes light up as Mickie starts to yank, before grabbing the back of his head with her other hand and flipping him back into the ring. Mickie smiles licking her lips as she walks over to D-Dawg. She leans down and blows a kiss to him, while he holds his hands between his legs. She looks up and gives a crazed look to the fans before completely changing to a giggly smile. She half skips over to the corner and grabs the top ropes. She looks down to see that Aries is still down holding his head, before she climbs up the turnbukle. She takes her time, seeing this is well in hand as she pretends to caress the dildo, playing to the fans. She messes around too long though, before she is grabbed from behind by D-Dawg, He takes her off the turnbukle with a Top Rope Gangstafia! ]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Holy Crap! Did you see that?!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"MICKIE!!!"

[The crowd loved it anyways, as D-Dawg got back up and climbed the turnbukle. He un-hooks the Dildo and hops back down into the ring, raising it up. He notices the bell hasn't rang and his music isn't playing yet though. He yells at the ref, trying to get answers, but then Aries grabs him and lifts him up, before nailing the Purity! Aries looks down to D-Dawg before picking up the dropped Dildo. He shakes his head when he looks over at Mickie who's started stirring. As She gets to one knee. Aries swings and hits her with a hard slap! The crowd cheers before Aries tossed the Dildo into the crowd.]
Winner Via Retrieval & Slap: Aries
Match Time: 8:48
Judging Average: 8.5 - 8.43 - 7.0

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The winner of this match, ARIES!!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"How could he just slap Mickie like that with that Dildo?!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"That was the rule of the match, Justin."

JUSTIN WHITE
"It was a stupid match! The only reason you condone it is cause.."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Don't even say it."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well it's True! It's not fair for them to treat Mickie like that!"

} Aries heads up the ramp gloating as the camera's cut to a commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} We return to ringside where Jennifer Sparks stands in the ring, microphone in hand. The bell rings once as she lifts up her microphone. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The following contest is one half of tonight's featured Co-Main Events! This contest is the final King of Xtreme Quarter Finals match and it will be contested in a Return to Base Match!"

} The crowd looks around, confused. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"In this match there are no disqualifications and pinfalls count anywhere, besides in the ring. The objective is to pin your opponent, then return to the ring. Once you are in the ring, the opponent has ten seconds to return to the ring theirself. If they do so, the match will continue, if not, then the match will be over, and the person in the ring will be victorious."

} 12 Stones "Infected" hits the PA System and the crowd floods with boos as Nero Phoenix parts through the curtains. Nero seems bemused by the fans reaction to him as he just continues his way down the ramp. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"First... from Orange County, California... Weighing in at 215 pounds... NERO PHOENIX!!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well Nero is on his way for what should be an interesting match, I understand we have our Undisputed Champion to thank for this one."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Eh, before you give her too much credit, let's wait and see if it's even worth it, or just a flop, like her reign."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Were you watching WrestleMania?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yea, and did you hear what Trish said about that?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Anything Queens of Wrestling, you're glued to."

JUSTIN WHITE
"As are you with MMSW."

} Nero rolls into the ring and climbs the turnbukle before doing a quick pose, just to rile the fans up more. Nero hops down and leans in the corner as his music begins to fade. There's a few moments of silence before.. {

} "Never Enough" by Five Finger Death Punch hits over the PA System. The crowd just goes right on back to booing when John Steel and Melina part the curtains, hand in hand. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"His opponent.. accompanied by Melina.. from New York, New York... weighing in at 285 pounds.. JOHN STEEL!!"

} Steel and Melina do a pose on the stage before continuing down the ramp. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"I can't believe the Queen's kicked Melina out on Ladies Night, just cause she likes to spend her time with John."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Do I detect that you're going against them?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Hell no.. I respect any decision they make... John Steel is pretty awesome too though. He'll win this match for sure."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Nero Phoenix is a EWE Hall of Famer, no matter his attitude and the way he acts."

JUSTIN WHITE
"He's a bonified Has-Been Steele, pure and simple, time for the new blood to set him straight."

} Steel and Melina walk around the ring and up the steps, where Steel gives Melina a kiss before he enters the ring, while she walks over and stands by the side. Steel smirks at Nero, who doesn't do nothing back. The music fades and the ref calls for the bell. {

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
KING OF XTREME ROUND TWO
RETURN TO BASE MATCH
John Steel Vs. Nero Phoenix
[Steel continues to smirk at Nero, who is still leaning in the corner. Steel mocks Nero to come on, but Nero doesn't move.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"See look, the Has-Been is too scared to even get this started."

[Steel taunts to the crowd and Nero walks over, giving Steel a good hard right hand when he turns around. Steel holds his chin and laughs a little before returning the favor. They trade shots back and forth until about the 7th one, Nero blocks and kicks him in the gut and hits Steel with a quick DDT. Melina hops on the apron to yell at Nero. Nero laughs and shakes his head as he walks over and grabs a big chunk of her hair. Before Nero can do anything though, Steel grabs Nero and hits the Final Ascention!]

JUSTIN WHITE
"SEE! If this was a normal match, it'd be over already."

[Steel stands up smirking to the booing fans as he rolls Nero out of the ring and he flops on the floor. Steel rolls out and makes the cover as the ref follows and makes the three count. Steel cockily rolls back into the ring as the ref begins a count.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"It could be anyways, Nero has 10 seconds to get into the ring."

[The ref continues his count, but reaches 7 before Nero rolls in. Steel quickly goes on the assault as Nero stands back up.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"But no, this match will continue."

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

[As the camera's return from commercial, Nero and Steel are trading shots on the ramp.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Welcome back to Chaos, and the dawning of this Return to Base Match.. interesting so far."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Slow start, hopefully it picks up."

[No sooner than Justin can say that, Nero hits Steel with the Mighty Boosh, on the steel ramp! There's a commotion from the crowd, they don't even know who to cheer for in this battle of heels, but they cheered for the move anyways. Nero makes the cover and Melina looks on in horror as the ref counts the three count. Nero smirks and makes his way back to the ring and just waits as the ref counts.]

[Melina has walked up to the end of the ramp and is screaming at John to get up.]

[John gets up on one knee, before Melina grabs his hand and starts carting him towards the ring.]

[Steel rolls into the ring, and the ref stops his count, and signaling to the time keeper that the match will continue. Nero walks over and starts hammering down on Steel while he's still on one knee. Nero picks him up and hits a stalling suplex before getting back up and smirking. Steel rolls out of the ring and Melina checks on him. Nero runs and bounces off the ropes, before leaping over the top, Melina barely backs out of the way in time as Nero crashes ontop of Steel!]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Watch it! He almost got Melina!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well she shouldn't even be out here, this match is far too dangerous."

JUSTIN WHITE
"She might prove to be useful though."

[Nero crawls over and starts digging under the ring, while Steel lays there for a moment. As Steel starts stirring, he gets up and goes to grab Nero, but Nero turns around and sprays a Fire Extinguisher in his face, as the crowd cheers. As Steel tries desperately to wipe the foam out of his face, Nero cracks him over the head with the Extinguisher before going for the pin. The ref is there and makes the 3 count. The crowd is starting to get behind Nero as he smirks before climbing back in the ring.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"This ain't good!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"So much for Has-Been.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"No, he still is, Steel will make it!"

[Steel hasn't moved and still laying out on the floor, while Nero is leaning on the ropes smirking.]

[John has barely started moving, while Melina is there trying to help him get up.]

[Melina finally helps Steel get back up. Right after the ref says 9, Steel rolls into the ring, then rolls right back out.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"See, her pressence is helpful."

[Nero laughs and shrugs before rolling back out of the ring too. He grabs Steel by the back of the head and hits several hard shots, before whipping him into the barricade. Nero then mouths over to Melina putting his finger in her face. As Nero turns back to Steel, Steel decks him with a hard right, then lifts Nero up and plants him face first on the barricade. Steel talks to Melina making sure she's ok, she nods. Steel goes back on the assault on Nero whipping him into the steps. As Nero bounces off, Steel sprints and spears him through the steps!]

JUSTIN WHITE
"There we go! Broken, THROUGH THE STEPS!"

[That shows to be another move, that the crowd can pop at, heel or not, as Steel makes the cover. The ref counts the three. Steel smirks, but before he gets in, he flips the steps over ontop of Nero. Steel smiles as he rolls back into the ring and starts taunting the crowd, only to get them to boo now.]

[Nothing yet from Nero as he just lays there with the steps on him.]

[Nero finally musters the energy to at least rolls the steps off of him, but is still laying there.]

[Nero has made it to his feet and rolls back into the ring just in time.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"And he's in! This match will live on!"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

[When the camera's return, Nero and Steel are on the stage.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Welcome back to Chaos, and this match rages on.. Nero got another pin during the break, but Steel made it back in time, and now the two are heading, well backstage it looks."

[True news as they have now gone through the curtains, and the ref follows them, Melina is still down by the ring though. They brawl through the halls, Steel slams Nero into a wall and goes for a pin, but Nero kicks out. They continue onward down the hall, where Nero flings Steel across a concession table, Nero goes for the cover, but Steel kicks out. Steel then tosses Nero into a locker room, which happens to be a Diva's Locker room. This distracts Steel momentarily, as he tries to flirt with the girls who are in there. One of them slaps him and Nero rolls him up, but he manages to barely kick out. On the split screen you see Melina rolling her eyes as she was looking at the tron. Back to the main feed They have come back through the hall. Nero sees White Tiger, drinking a cup of water. Nero slaps it out of his hand before following Steel, who has started to retreat back to the entrance area. WT scratches his head and shrugs.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"What was that about?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Beats me."

[As the two come back through the curtains. They continue scrapping on the stage, when suddenly Steel grabs Nero and takes him off the stage with a Steel Drop!!]

JUSTIN WHITE
"HOLY SHIT!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"That was a very long way down!"

[Melina sprints up the ramp and EMTS flood around them, as the ref tries to work his way down too. Steel crawls over and makes the cover as the ref counts the three count. Steel lays there for a moment though catching his breath. When Melina helps him up and smiles and wraps his arm around her shoulders, before waving to the fans, who boo him. EMTs rush to get Nero loaded up on a stretcher. Steel watches with a big grin as they wheel Nero to the back.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"I guess this is over, Steele, ha!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Technically, Steel still has to get in the ring for ten seconds, but ya, it is."

[Full of confidence, Steel cockily and casually makes his way down the ramp, with his arm still around Melina. Finally though the two get in the ring.]

[Steel and Melina laugh as they taunt the booing crowd, not wanting to see it end that way.]

[The crowd all goes nuts, and Steel looks stunned when Nero pushes the Stretcher through the curtains. Steel just shakes his head.]

JUSTIN WHITE
".... What's he doing?!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"This could be interesting."

[Nero starts running, while pushing the stretcher.]

[Nero leaps up on the stretcher and surfs it down the ramp.]

[Right before the stretcher hits the ring, Nero jumps off and flips over the ropes, before basically hitting Steel with a variation of the Fall From Grace!!! (Top Rope Seated Senton Splash) The crowd just goes ape shit with a combination of "Holy Shit!" and "This is Awesome!" chants, while they both lay there.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I can't believe what we just seen! But damnit, we have to take another break! This match, believe it or not, WILL CONTINUE!"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

[When the camera's come back the two are barely moving, but slowly working their way through the crowd, trading rights.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Welcome back to Chaos, and welcome back to this insanely great match, to rightfully determine the final person to advance in the King of Xtreme Tournament."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I still can't believe what we seen before the commercial, maybe he's not a has-been."

JONATHAN STEELE
"I got that on tape now."

[Justin rolls his eyes at that comment, I'm sure, while meanwhile there's a split screen that shows a replay of Nero's Stretcher surfing turned modified Fall From Grace. Meanwhile in real time, as the screen becomes one again, we see they are near the guard rails to the next layer of the arena. Steel whips Nero hard into the Rail, then lifts him up and plants the Faceless, smack dab on the concrete!]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Now, will THAT be enough!"

[After covering and getting the 3, Steel rolls over and catches his breath. After doing that for a couple minutes he walks over to a group of fans with John Steel t-shirts and signs autographs, then whispers into their ears. Three Guys specifically, all ironically muscular built.. so basicaly, guys from developement *coughs*. After that talk Steel makes his way back towards the ring, as Nero starts to stir, quickly those three guys pounce to attack Nero. Security fights to keep other fans back, yet doesn't stop those three, another reason you know they are development.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh come on, what is this garbage?!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Doing whatever it takes."

[While Nero continues to try and fight these guys off, Steel hops the barricade and slides into the ring, as the ref joins him.]

[Nero continues to try and fight them off.]

[Nero finally makes leeway as he tosses one into the guard rails, and then ducks between the other two, as he sees the sea of fans part like the red sea.]

[Nero sprints through the crowd of fans.]

[Nero lunges over the barricade to the other side, as Steel looks worried]

[Melina quickly grabs Nero's leg before he can get in. Nero tries to shake her off, but it's too late.]

10!
Winner Via Pinfall & Countout: John Steel
Match Time: 23:17
Judging Average: 8.4 - 8.38

} Melina lets go, backing right of the way to avoid a Nero kick, as she runs around the ring, as Steel rolls out, and the two meet by the ramp. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The winner of this match... JOHN STEEL!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I can't believe that crap."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Told you she'd come in handy."

} As "Never Enough" has started playing again, Steel and Melina back up the ramp laughing at Nero who has his head held with both hands, pure anger on his face. {

} Backstage we see Venom fighting off security guards, as 5 or 6 of them pull him out the doors. A Moment later, Jimmy comes into the door with another batch of 5 or 6 more. {

JIMMY JUSTICE
"Alright boys, we have a match to deal with."

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} When the camera's cut back from Commercial, The Cage has lowered down the floor, as we head over to Jennifer, standing by the time keeper. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for our featured Main Event of the evening... it is an Escape Only Blue Barred Cage Match.. and it is for the EWE Tag Team Championship!!"

} The crowd cheers, that is until. {

} This shifts the crowds cheers to boos as Trish and Mickie come through the curtains, Mickie carting her Mid Eastern Championship. She's still trying to wipe her face from what Aries did though. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"First the Challengers... Representing the Queens of Wrestling!... From Toronto Canada Trish Stratus! and from Richmond Virginia, the EWE Mid Eastern Champion, Mickie James!... they are HARDCORE STRATUSFACTION!!!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Here we go, The Greatest Tag Team in ALL of EWE History right here, I hope you're ready for this."

JONATHAN STEELE
"You're right, the team they're facing, could argubly be exactly that."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Bullshit, you know who I meant."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Sadly."

} Trish and Mickie walk down the ramp and enter the cage, where the ref takes Mickie's title and hands it over to the time keeper. They both warm up for a moment as their music fades. The crowd gets anticipated as the PA System stays silent for a moment, then the lights dim. {

} "Still Swingin" by Papa Roach cues over the PA System and pyro shoots off.. As soon as the song says "Non-Stop, Devestating Everything.. On Top, Never coming down" Christy and Dutch walk through the curtains, all of the fans roaring. The camera shows a split screen real quick, which shows Eighteen backstage, with her arms crossed and a hand on her chin as she stares at the monitor intently. Back to full screen, we see Dutch in his normal ring attire, and Christy wearing her tights pants and this time a MMSW Tank Top. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Their opponents... From Laughlin Nevada... The EWE Undisputed Champion, Charismatic Christy Clark-Chaos... The EWE All American Champion, The Irish Fury Dutch Clark... The EWE Tag Team Champions.. CHARISMATIC FURY!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Look at the gold, Justin."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Oh shut up, now you sound like me."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Except Queen's gold is few and far between."

} Dutch and Christy continue their way down the ramp, handing all their titles over to the time keeper before Christy enters the cage. Dutch is about to enter when suddenly he's bombarded by a group of security guards. Dutch fights to try and get past them, but to no avail. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"What the hell is this?"

} Dutch continues to try and fight through when Jimmy shuts the door and quickly padlocks it shut. Christy doesn't look too pleased either, but Trish and Mickie seem to be smiling. Jimmy smirks to Dutch before looking to the ref and ordering him to call for the bell. {

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
ESCAPE ONLY BLUE CAGE MATCH
Charismatic Fury(c) Vs. Hardcore Stratusfaction
JONATHAN STEELE What is this??? They rang the bell without Dutch even being in the ring!

JUSTIN WHITE HA! Jimmy has pulled one on the MMSW for throwing their weight around here!

[ Inside the ring both Mickie and Trish are quick on the offensive as they dive into the Undisputed Champion and beginning leveling her at will. She responds with some punches of her own but the combined attack is a lot. On the outside, Dutch shoves by the security to get to the door but quickly discovers it is locked. He curses aloud and quickly tosses his two belts away as he begins the climb up into the cage. ]

JONATHAN STEELE Dutch is being forced to scale this 20 foot monstrosity to even get into the match!

[ Inside the ring Trish and Mickie grab Christy and notice Dutch climbing the outside. They quickly throw Christy back first into the cage which shakes Dutch off! Dutch goes falling about 8 feet to the floor with a crash and writhes in pain. ]

JUSTIN WHITE Look at your hero Steele... What a loser!!!

[ Back inside the ring Christy tries to shake the cobwebs as Trish and Mickie continue to put the boots to her. She manages to get back up to a knee as Mickie decides to try leaving the cage. She heads to the door and notices it is still padlocked much to her dismay. She turns her attention upward as Christy blocks a Trish punch and counters with a right hook of her own. She floors Trish and quickly gets over to where Mickie has gotten to the top rope. She leaps up and sweeps out her legs causing Mickie to crash to the mat getting a huge pop from the crowd!!! ]

JONATHAN STEELE Don t count out our undisputed champion yet!

JUSTIN WHITE Yeah, yeah, yeah... But it is still two-on-one Steele. There is no way even Christy can keep both of these superstars in the ring by herself.

[ On the outside Dutch has started to get back up and we notice the bandage on his left arm has come unraveled from the fall and the blood has started seeping through the stitches. He shakes his head and begins to climb again as the crowd starts coming to its feet. Inside, Trish is first to her feet and quickly knees Christy in the back which causes her to go chest first into the turnbuckle. She gasps for air and drops to a knee as Trish turns to see Dutch re-scaling the cage. She quickly begins to scale the cage to try and stop him. Dutch manages to get to the top as Trish grabs him by the hair and rakes his face. Dutch leans back 20 feet above the floor as he is temporarily blinded. He holds his eyes with his right hand and grasps on to the cage with his left which gives Trish the opportunity to rake her fingernails down his stitches! The blood begins to flow down Dutch s arm as he struggles to maintain his grip. ]

JONATHAN STEELE Oh this is sick!!! She just tore open Dutch s arm with her nails!!!!!

JUSTIN WHITE Hardcore Stratusfaction as tag-team champions... I like it a lot!!!

[ Trish smirks as she leans back to deliver a knock off blow but suddenly Dutch reaches back forward with his right hand and grasps Trish by the throat. He stares daggers through her as she gasps for air and tries to break his grip. She starts climbing back down the cage as Dutch swings over the top and enters into the match! He maintains his deathgrip on her throat as they both end up on the top rope. In a devastating spot, Dutch LAUNCHES her backwards by the throat and she crashes into the center of the ring!!! ]

JUSTIN WHITE NO! TRISH!!!

[ A holy s**t chant breaks out as Trish has skidded from the center of the ring under the bottom rope and Dutch drops back down into the ring. On the other side of the ring, Mickie and Christy have both gotten up and have locked up. Christy throws a couple quick forearms and goes to fire Mickie into the opposite ropes. Much to her dismay, she doesn t see Dutch and Irish Whips Mickie into her husband. Mickie falls to the mat as Dutch bumps backwards and goes left-arm first into the steel. Dutch yells out in pain as the blood is pouring from his arm and he drops to his knees. ]

JONATHAN STEELE Oh my... Miscommunication from the champions and Dutch is now down!

[ Christy looks obviously concerned as she hurries over to Dutch to check on him. It looks pretty bad as Dutch is losing a lot of blood like he did at Wrestlemania. Thinking fast, Christy strips off her MMSW Tank-Top revealing her sports-bra to the crowd. ]

JUSTIN WHITE What is she doing??? This is no time for sex with Dutch!!!!!

JONATHAN STEELE You idiot... She is going to try and stop the blood loss!

[ Sure enough, Christy begins tying the shirt around Dutch s arm. Behind her, however, Mickie has gotten back to her feet and begins to pick Trish up who is also shockingly stirring. The duo quickly come up behind Christy as she finishes tying off the tourniquet. They dip under her and hit a beautiful double belly-to-back suplex which folds up the Undisputed champion. They come up quickly and high-five just as Dutch is getting back up to his feet. Mickie comes forward first and starts throwing straight right-hands to Dutch who absorbs the shots back to the corner. Mickie taunts Dutch as she winds up for a big haymaker but it is blocked. Dutch gets a dark look on his face and EXPLODES forward with a straight right hand that takes Mickie off her feet! ]

JUSTIN WHITE WHOA! Dutch just used a closed fist on Mickie! What the hell Steele?

JONATHAN STEELE Dutch said it earlier that he was going to try and cripple these two tonight and obviously he is not holding back!

[ Dutch comes out of the corner looking a little groggy but picks Mickie up who holds her jaw. Dutch quickly throws a knee to her midsection which doubles her over. He sets her up like he is going to do a powerbomb but instead rushes forward. He picks up speed and rifles Mickie BACK-FIRST into the cage!!!!! Mickie bounces off the steel and dangles on the ropes in horrible pain as the crowd is going crazy. ]

JONATHAN STEELE Mickie James may of just had her back broken after that move!!!!!

[ Dutch holds his arms up the the crowd as they cheer but doesn t see Trish has snuck up behind him. She rushes forward and kicks Dutch low which brings him to his knees and causing a groan of pain to go through the men in the audience. ]

JUSTIN WHITE Oooh... Did Dutch already have kids with Christy?

[ Trish doesn t waste time as she takes the opportunity to begin scaling the cage. She gets about half-way up before Christy manages to get back up and go under her. She quickly goes under her and has her up in an Electric Chair drop position. She tries to flip her back but Trish maintains a death-grip on the cage. Christy instead decides to yank Trish by the back of her pants which moons the audience and causes more than a few flashbulbs to go off. Trish loses her grip and crashes down into Christy who both tumble into the ring. ]

JONATHAN STEELE All four competitors are down!!! This is anybody s match!

JUSTIN WHITE Damn camera phone! Never work when there is something I want to take a picture of...

JONATHAN STEELE What?

JUSTIN WHITE Well Trish was... Errr... Nothing just was trying to uh... Um... Never mind.

JONATHAN STEELE Sigh...

[ Christy and Trish both seem to get to their feet at the same time and begin to duke it out in the corner. Christy gets the upperhand and punches Trish back against the ropes. She backs up a step and rushes forward but Trish ducks and BACKDROPS Christy into the cage. Christy flops straight down in a heap as Trish tries to catch her breath. This doesn t last long as she sees Dutch pulling himself up on the ropes ahead of her. Trish gets an evil look on her face and signals she is going to go for the Chick Kick. ]

JUSTIN WHITE Ha! Trish is going to knock Dutch out and then escape from this match!

[ Trish lines him up and rushes forward just as Dutch turns around. Shockingly, Dutch manages to sidestep and grab Trish s leg just as she came upward. As she struggles with balance, Christy has somehow managed to get back up and sprints towards Trish. She lowers her shoulder and BULLDOZES Trish into the cage headfirst! The crowd goes into a frenzy as Trish s brow splits like a melon. She slumps against the blue bars and oozes blood onto them as we get a close-up on our screens. ]

JUSTIN WHITE Oh my god... What have those monsters done to Trish?????

[ Dutch and Christy stagger back slightly and realize this is their chance for them to win the match. Christy begins the climb as Dutch steadies himself against the ropes. Out of nowhere, Mickie James runs from where she was lying hurt and throws a huge running dropkick into Dutch. The momentum bounces the back of his head off the cage and causes Christy to fall down nearly on top of him! ]

JONATHAN STEELE Mickie James appears to have recovered and has just wiped out both of the tag champs!

[ Mickie sizes up the damage and begins the slow climb up the ropes and to the cage. She is seriously favoring her back but she is not opposed as Dutch and Christy are slow to stir. Mickie gets to the top of the structure and swings her legs over as Dutch is the first to come to. ]

JUSTIN WHITE She is over Steele! All she has to do is get to the ground and we have new champions!!!

[ Mickie begins to climb down as Dutch tries to use to pull himself up the cage. His arm is seeping blood through the shirt on it and he is quick to realize he can t climb. In an act of sheer desperation, he stands between the ropes and the cage and looks up as Mickie gets within reach. She goes to drop down to the floor but Dutch shoves both arms through the bars and CATCHES HER!!!!! Mickie struggles as Dutch desperately holds on with everything he has. ]

JONATHAN STEELE What strength by Dutch Clark!!!

JUSTIN WHITE NO!!! Hit him Mickie! BREAK HIS GRIP!!!!!

[ Mickie tries to break his grip and manages to flip herself around. Inside the ring, Christy has gotten back to her feet and sees the struggle going on. She goes to the opposite side and begins to climb the cage wall. Mickie braces her feet against the blue bars and tries pushing herself off but Dutch holds on. She slinks further down and BITES Dutch s bleeding left arm which is a surreal sight in itself. Dutch yells in agony as Mickie tries to push off with her legs again. Dutch loses his grip with his left arm as she shoots up in a jump but manages to snag her wrist with his right hand. In an amazing twist, Dutch yanks back and bares down on an IRISH DREAM THROUGH THE BLUE BARS OF DOOM!!!!! ]

JONATHAN STEELE I don t believe it! Dutch has locked in the Irish Dream!!!

JUSTIN WHITE Come on Mickie!!!!!

[ Mickie s feet dangle as Dutch continues to choke her out. On the other side of the ring, Christy has swung her feet over and makes her way down the side wall. She drops to the floor AND WINS THE MATCH FOR HER TEAM!!!!! ]

JONATHAN STEELE CHARISMATIC FURY WINS!!!!!!!!!!

Winners Via Escape: Charismatic Fury
Match Time: 14:59
Judging Average: 16.06 - 15.97

} Dutch drops the near unconscious Mickie to the ground with a thud before slumping down himself from blood loss. Christy looks around for someone with a key to the padlock on the door and instead finds a referee with a set of bolt-cutters. They cut the lock as Christy rushes back into the ring and helps Dutch who is turning white. Trish is still out-cold and Mickie is down and out on the outside. {

} The titan tron suddenly comes to life as we hear fake clapping, that's when the camera focuses and we see Johnny Chaos mock clapping, getting a roar of boos from the crowd. Christy tries to wake Dutch up as he half heartidly looks up to the titan tron. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Congrats Sis... Congrats Dutch.. you're still the champs, whoopty, good for you.. oh and Dutch."

} Johnny chuckles lightly and sarcastically. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Congrats on just taking over and making a mockery of my Show.. Of course you can get away with that from damn Jimmy. Jimmy, you need pair of balls man.. that wouldn't ever happen if I was there, Those MMSW Jerk-offs can't intimidate me, I mean, you're talking to the guy who walked into their house... and burned it down.. literally."

} Johnny laughs, as the fans boo. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"So OF Course, you pull a stunt like this when I'm not even there, and just that moron Jimmy is... But I digress.. So what you and my sister keep the titles, and as we know you'll be defending them against the Fugates at Royal Flush.. but just like my sister will also be defending her Undipsuted Title against Eighteen, Dutch, you'll be defending the All American Championship too."

} Johnny smiles and nods a little. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Not just one opponent though, it will be a Triple Threat match... Two guys I gotta be honest and say I don't really care for either one.. It's funny, one of them I actually got quite a bit of bad history with.. But that doesn't matter. The fact is, they both impressed me, in losing efforts tonight. So congrats to your challengers at Royal Flush Dutch... Congrats to D-Dawg and Nero Phoenix."

} Mixed reaction comes from the crowd. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Oh but since you quite clearly proved tonight, you like nonsense stipulations right? I can do it too Dutch. Those cuts you have, man you may as well get used to having even more stitches.. cause it's not just any Triple Threat... It's going to be a Barbed Wire Ropes Match!"

} The crowd roars, but all Dutch does is start laughing hysterically. Johnny doesn't even know how to respond to that, he just shrugs and cuts the feed. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"What an announcement that is!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"But what's up with your boy in there, is he ok?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"We'll find out.. but We're out of time.. see you all next week!"

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: MICKIE JAMES(15.67 avg)
2: WHITE TIGER(14.58 avg)
3: KAZ(11.2 avg)
4: DUTCH CLARK(9.03 avg)
5: LEON CASHMERE(8.78 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE(8.76 avg)
ARIES(8.5 avg)
D-DAWG(8.43 avg)
JOHN STEEL(8.4 avg)
NERO PHOENIX(8.38 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT
SCAR: Alessandro vs Kaz & Cashmere vs Misty

DUSTIN M: Segment prior to Slade/WT & The Tag Title Match

MIKE M: Slade vs WT & Tag Battle Royal

JAY: Axel vs Rebel, Kelsi vs Salvatore, Triple Threat, Steel vs Nero and All other Segments

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2013 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Monday Night Chaos #161: June 17th, 2013
Page 1 of 1