Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #163: July 22nd, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #163: July 22nd, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #163: July 22nd, 2013   Monday Night Chaos #163: July 22nd, 2013 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 10:38 am

EPISODE #163
DATE July 22nd, 2013
VENUE Jon M. Huntsman Center - Salt Lake City, Utah
THEME "Indestructible" by Disturbed
TURNOUT 14/16 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

} "Indestructible" echos around the arena as the usual pyro display ignites the entrance stage. After that the camera pans over the crowd for a moment as we hear Steele and Justin voice over.{

JONATHAN STEELE
"Fresh off the heels of an astounding Royal Flush Pay Per View.. welcome to the Sold Out Jon M. Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City, Utah... Jonathan Steele here, joined by Justin White.. as we welcome you to another edition of Monday Night Chaos!!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Royal Flush was just great all around.. we crowned a new Queen and King.. had all kinds of great Title matches, it was just off the chart."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Tonight should be a great night too Justin.. as we make our way towards Summer BreakDown."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Oh definately... The EWE's second Biggest Pay Per View is on it's way forthcoming and we are going to see be making our journey towards that, but a match I can't wait to see, is our Main Event."

JONATHAN STEELE
"You and me both.. These two have been bumping heads since EWE Came back on the air pretty much, but other than the Gauntlet. They have yet to meet in one on one action... but tonight, that's exactly what will happen."

JUSTIN WHITE
"And I can't wait to see Christy get the beating she deserves."

JONATHAN STEELE
"We'll have to see on that one, but for now, we take it to ringside for our opening contest."

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Randy Orton Vs. Dan Desario
[Desario waits in the ring when "Voices" hits the PA System. Desario waits, but Orton doesn't seem to be coming out.. at least by the stage. Orton comes from the audience and slithers into the ring behind Desario. Dan is confused when the music stops and the bell is sounded. He turns around, only to be dropped with an RKO! Orton makes the cover, and scores the three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Randy Orton
Match Time: 0:06
Judging Average: 6.92 - 0

JENNIFER SPARKS Here is your winner, Randy Orton!

}  "Voices" hits again as Orton climbs the turnbukle and poses. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well that's one way to do it."

JONATHAN STEELE
"I guess, that was a little too easy for Orton though."

} Orton heads up the ramp, as does Desario, in frustration. When the next match is already ready. {

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Curtis Axel Vs. D-Dawg
[As both men make their intros and begin the match, D-Dawg comes right at Axel with a clothesline, but Axel ducks. When Dawg turns around, Axel hits a standing dropkick. D-Dawg gets up shaking the cobwebs, only the be clotheslined in the back of the head. Axel holds his arms out and shouts, as Heyman looks on with a smile. As D-Dawg gets back up, Axel grabs him and hits a Perfectplex, scoring the three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Curtis Axel
Match Time: 1:25
Judging Average: 7.5  - 0

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Your winner.. Curtis Axel!!"

} Heyman slides into the ring and raises Axel's hand as some fans boo. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"Dang, two quick matches already here tonight."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Things should pick up soon, Justin."

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD TAG MATCH
Cryme Tyme Vs. The Shield
[As the camera's return from commercial, Cryme Tyme's music is playing while they are already in the ring. After it cuts it is replaced with "Special Op" There is boos, but plenty of marks that cheer too. The Shield comes through the crowd, they unite their fists with Ambrose before he heads back where they came from, while Rollins and Reigns heads down, hops the barricade and enters the ring. As the match gets under way it's a decent back and forth battle for a little bit, then Shield isolates JTG. When Rollins hits JTG with his own Shout Out and covers. As Shad tries to break it up, he's leveled with a Spear by Reigns.]
Winners Via Pinfall: The Shield
Match Time: 4:27
Judging Average: 6.95 - 5.15

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The winners of this match, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns.. THE SHIELD!!"

} Ambrose joins Rollins and Reigns as they continue an assault on Cryme Tyme after the match. Simintaniously they give both JTG and Shad the Triple Aided Power Bomb. As "Special Op" hits again, they stand in the center of the ring, doing the usual pose {

JONATHAN STEELE
"And they seem to of made another impact here tonight."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Men on a mission, Steele."

} As the scene switches backstage we are in Johnny's office. Heyman is currently in there speaking to Johnny Chaos. {

PAUL HEYMAN
"What I'm trying to say, after my client, Curtis Axel, disposed of D-Dawg... a Former International Champion I might add, disposed of him so easily. It would be in our best interest if you would grant him a rematch for the Mid Eastern Championship."

} Johnny chuckles and goes to say something as Heyman continues. {

PAUL HEYMAN
"I ain't demanding, I am asking you, do what is right."

} Johnny nods. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"What is right, huh? Didn't your client, stupidly get himself disqualified at Royal Flush?"

} Heyman sighs, but Johnny doesn't let him respond. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"I'm a nice guy though Paul.. I'll grant the rematch anyways, two weeks from tonight."

} Heyman smiles and nods. {

PAUL HEYMAN
"Thank you, you won't..."

JOHNNY CHAOS
"On one condition."

PAUL HEYMAN
"Of course, anything."

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Well, one of your other clients just spoke to me a few minutes ago, as it would seem."

} Heyman's facial expression says it all, knowing exactly where this is going. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"In two weeks, Curtis Axel will face Mickie James for the Mid Eastern Championship... but only on the condition... that next week, he goes one on one... with CM Punk."

} Heyman just seems a loss for words, which is a rare moment in itself. Johnny just chuckles and nods. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Think it over, get back to me."

} Heyman slowly walks out of the office as Johnny laughs and leans back, until Jimmy perks up. {

JIMMY JUSTICE
"Great idea sir... Punk and Axel, that will be a great match next week."

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Yea, it could be... but wait til you see what match I announce later."

JIMMY JUSTICE
"What match is that?"

} Johnny smiles evily. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"You'll see when she finally gets here, like I messaged her to do a long time ago... It will blow away any other match I book next week, guaranteed."

} Jimmy looks intrigued to see what he's talking about, as are the rest of us, but the scene goes to commercial anyways. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} We come back from a commercial break as Alessandro is already in the ring, in his corner, looking very casual about facing the King of Xtreme, speaking of which, "Not Gonna Die" hits by Skillet has he makes his way out holding up the money in the bank briefcase. {

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD MATCH
Leon Cashmere Vs. Alessandro Quagliaterre
[When he gets into the ring he hands over the briefcase and the referee signals for the bell, Alessandro walks to the center of the ring and lies down like he said he would and asks Leon to cover him, Leon puts his hands on his hips and shakes his head and points around to all of the people who give him a pop. Alessandro refuses to get up so Leon lays in a couple of boots to him and then picks him up, he Irish whips Alessandro as hard as he can into the turn buckles, he sails off of the ropes and lands a roaring elbow to the side of Alessandro's head, he shakes his head and then picks Alessandro up and drops him with a Omnislash, but he doesn't pin Alessandro, he picks him up shoots him into the corner again, then fires another elbow, Alessandro limply flops back as Leon motions that this one is it, he picks Alessandro up again and hits ANOTHER Omnislash, but he doesn't go for the pin, instead he rolls Alessandro over and locks in the Tribulation, Alessandro doesn't tap out, but he's out cold as the referee calls for the bell, the referee raises Leon's hand but he pulls it back down and just shakes his head at Alessandro in what seems like pity.]
Winner Via Submission: Leon Cashmere
Match Time: 1:12
Judging Average: 9.04 - 3.46

} As the referee hands Leon his briefcase back, Leon holds it up as Alessandro rolls out onto the floor and he poses in the middle of the ring with the briefcase when… {

SIERRA
HOTEL
INDEGO
ECHO
LIMA
DELTA

SHIELD

} The Shield's music blares as Leon stops dead and looks up towards the crowd. {

JONATHAN STEELE Oh no! The Hounds of Justice and it looks like they have their sights set on Mr. Money in the Bank, Leon Cashmere!

JUSTIN WHITE Looks like Leon Cashmere has bitten off more than he can chew! He needs to get out of there!

} But it isn't that easy as Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose has already hopped over the barricade and surrounded the ring. Leon looks to either side and drops his briefcase and motions for them to bring it. They each hop up on the apron slowly and then into the ring. They all close in around Leon as Leon brings the fight to them as he tosses Ambrose the briefcase which stuns him as he looks down at it as Leon attacks Reigns first, and then turns to find Rollins jumping at him but he ducks out of the way as Rollins jumps right into Reigns but they quickly give chase as Leon grabs his briefcase and baseball slides between the legs of Dean Ambrose as the crowd pops as Leon stumbles up the ramp with a sly grin, pointing at his forehead. {

JONATHAN STEELE The Shield will have to wake up a little earlier to catch Leon Cashmere! He barely had a match tonight!

JUSTIN WHITE But the hounds of justice will stay on the prowl until they catch Leon Cashmere for sure.

} The Shield doesn't look upset, in fact they just match Leon's grin as they lean against the ropes, Dean Ambrose points to him and Seth Rollins makes a cutthroat motion as Leon holds up his money in the bank briefcase as the scene goes to a commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
Eva De La Cruz Vs. Kelsi Parr
[The bell rings with Kelsi Parr and Eva De La Cruz in the ring. At ringside, Hollie and Mizore has come out and taken seats close to the announcers table. Hollie gives a "friendly" wave to Eva as her and Kelsi lock up. They power struggle for a second before breaking. Kelsi goes for the lock up but Eva kicks her back. Eva pulls Kelsi into a head lock and grinds the pressure. Kelsi forces her back to the ropes and sends her off. Eva ducks to soon and Kelsi catches her with a knee lift. Kelsi scoop slams her and bounces off the far rope, delivering a leg drop. Kelsi pins but Eva escapes at two. Kelsi pulls Eva up and hooks her for a double arm DDT. She drops her down and immediately tries for the Sub-Parr. Eva fights loose and rolls on the floor. There she stops short when Hollie stands up. The two have words until Kelsi grabs Eva from behind and tosses her back into the ring.]

[Kelsi follows her in and is chopped in the throat. The fans boo as Eva takes full control. She picks Kelsi up and tosses her into the corner. She comes in and nails a few European Upper Cuts before pulling Kelsi out and delivering a stalling suplex. She floats over and gets a two count before Kelsi escapes. Eva pulls Kelsi up and grabs her right leg. She twists her down and puts her in the Shattered Dreams. Kelsi struggles against it and is about to the ropes when Eva drags her back to the center of the ring. Kelsi tries to flip over and roll through but Eva somehow follows her movements and keeps the hold locked on. About the time Kelsi looks ready to tap, she somehow gets them both standing. She drops Eva with an Enziguri Kick and both fall to the mat winded.]

[Kelsi and Eva both get to their feet at the count of eight. Eva racks Kelsi's eyes, staggering her back. As the referee checks on Kelsi, Eva starts digging around in her tights and finally pulls out a pair of brass knuckles. She slides them on when Mizore jumps on the apron, pointing that out to the referee who just orders her to get down. Kelsi walks toward Eva dazed and Eva rears back to punch but her hand is blocked by Hollie. The two struggle over the brass knuckles until Hollie finally pulls them free and drops down off the apron. Eva yells at her when she is whipped around and dropped with a KSTFO! Mizore has dropped down as well as the referee turns in time to see Kelsi make the cover. He drops down and counts the three.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Kelsi Parr
Match Time: 6:23
Judging Average: 7.97 - 7.7

JONATHAN STEELE "Great match there... but still to come tonight..."

JONATHAN STEELE "John Steel finally gets his chance to meet the Undisputed Champion after a couple months of back and forth turmoil between the two. John Steel... Christy Chaos.. Tonight!"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} After commercial break, we see the capacity crowds awaiting a fight, until the opening chords of "You Know My Name" by Chris Cornell begins to play, causing a large chunk of the Chaos crowd to cheer for her. Angela Fortin started to walk down the ring, wearing a coat made of a white tiger's fur, and strutting down the ramp, with a microphone in her hand, while commentary spoke about her. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"God, I hope a bunch of ravenous PETA followers skin her alive for this..."

JONATHAN STEELE
"And here comes one of Royal Flush's biggest surprises, in Angela Fortin. She defended the King of Kings title against White Tiger, and in a very stunning fashion, mind you."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yeah, but, I don't have to be an ass-kiss and pretend I'm happy about it."

} Angela entered the ring, and first takes off the coat, before saying to the crowds... {

ANGELA FORTIN
"This is a little token of my victory at Royal Flush. Back in the olden days, a hunter would have the pelts of the predators or prey they hunted. And now, I get to add the endangered, yet, just won't die White Tiger to my collection. But, now I've got some issues with someone else as of late."

} She has a minor pause, before following up with her address. {

ANGELA FORTIN
"Last night on Ladies' Night, The Queens decided to rear their ugly head once more, and attacked my best friend, like the bloodthirsty cowards that they are. Now, normally, I'd be used to this. But, the other night, Lita decided to go full retard with a small comment. She had the nerve to say The Queens killed Divalution. Now, I know most of this didn't happen on Chaos... but, for those who remember, we beat their lard asses on a nightly basis. "

JUSTIN WHITE
"False! Lies and Slander!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Don't you know it's rude to interrupt someone when they're making a valid point?"

ANGELA FORTIN
"Night after night, either Shaul, Hollie, Josie, or myself would up and embarrass a random member of the Queens of Wrestling each showing. Now, for some reason they're still growing... They have more idiots dumb enough to have drunk their Kool-Aid. But, there's one definite exception to their theory of the Queens killing off Divalution... Not a single member of the core Queens were able to beat me in all of 2012. In fact, it took a surprise entrant from Natalya to finally put you guys to one and a bajillion against me."

JUSTIN WHITE
"So you're not undefeated against them! That means the Queens are better!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I'm pretty sure that King of Kings title says otherwise."

ANGELA FORTIN
"So, I'm just gonna throw this out here... If you Queens think you're so confident... then, Mickie James, you'll put up your Mid Eastern Championship against me. Right here, right now."

} Many members of the crowd cheer, wanting the fight to happen tonight. Angela waited a few minutes to see if Mickie would respond to this. She waits, and waits, but nothing ever happens. Mickie never shows up, the fans even chant "Mickie's a Coward!" over and over, getting a small chuckle from Fortin. She shakes her head and exits the ring as the scene switches back to commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD MATCH
Cliff Morgan Vs. Aries
[Aries started off strong, using his superior height and weight advantage to whittle down Morgan's body as they traded blows. Aries was tossing around Cliff, as if he were a rag doll, with various suplexes and drops. However, Cliff was resourceful, and targeted the spots of Aries that he noticed were still badly bruised from his Tower of Terror match. After some body blows to Aries, in countering a spinebuster, Cliff hits Aries with a Perfectplex, but only gets a 2 count. Cliff tries to get Aries up cleanly, however, Aries poked him in the eyes, and lifts him up before dropping him down with a huge stalling suplex.]

[Aries gets overconfident in himself, and lifts Cliff up, attempting his finisher, Purity, however, Cliff elbowed him in the side of the face, and slides off to face him, before bringing Aries' skull into his knee, putting him on spaghetti legs. Morgan quickly gets him into a double underhook position, before turning it into a spinning facebuster which he called the M32 Hammer, and grabs a three count fall.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Cliff Morgan
Match Time: 7:47
Judging Average: 8.1 - 7.88

} The camera cuts backstage to the office of Johnny again, this time the door flings open, and in enters the Undisputed Champion. The crowd roars in the background as Christy stands in front of his desk and crosses her arms. {

CHRISTY CHAOS
"You wanted to see me?"

} Johnny nods. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"How are you?"

CHRISTY CHAOS
"No, cut that crap, what do you want?"

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Wow, I can't ask my little sis how she's doing?"

} Christy glares, Johnny shrugs. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"I'm serious... I'm still your brother you know. A Caring brother... how can you deny that, with the match I have given you next week?"

CHRISTY CHAOS
"What match?"

} Johnny smirks. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"The match you've wanted for the last year, sis."

} Christy tilts her head slightly, with intriguing eyes, she knows her brother is up to something. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"So next week... you're going one on one... with Dutch Clark."

} The crowd explodes in the background as Christy nods. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"See, I'm looking out for you, like the good brother... now you can prove to yourself that you could of beaten him, if he wasn't injured."

CHRISTY CHAOS
"I... Well.."

} Johnny puts a hand up. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"No thanks neccassary... However, there is a small catch... His All American Championship will be on the line."

CHRISTY CHAOS
"That's great but I..."

} Johnny quickly cuts her off. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"I'm not done... so will your Undisputed Championship."

} The Crowd cheers again in the background. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"That's right title for title... Good luck Sis."

} Christy shrugs and starts to leave but Johnny clears his throught. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"One more thing... Jimmy here will be the special guest Referee."

} Jimmy looks shocked, Christy doesn't seem to care. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"And it will also be a Last Man Standing Match."

} The Crowd erupts one more time. Christy's eyes light up. She tries not to show her shock, but fails. She leaves the room as Johnny grins and looks over to Jimmy. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Like I said... It blows them all away."

JUSTIN WHITE
"HOLY CRAP WHAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WAS?!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"That match will be HUGE next week Justin... I am... I don't even know what to say!"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} After break, we return to the ring, as "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour begins to play signaling CM Punk's entrance. While most of the crowd boos him heavily, the indie marks in the crowd mark heavily for his arrival. He strolled out, with Paul Heyman at his side, while being introduced to the crowds. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one-fall! Making his way to the ring first, accompanied by Paul Heyman, weighing in at two hundred and eighteen pounds, hailing from Chicago, Illinois, he is C! M! Punk!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"From the dark card at Royal Flush, CM Punk had a very disappointing setback, but, now he's back on Chaos, looking to bounce back up to the top."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yeah, but his opponent is ready to bounce right back to his old self after his loss at Royal Flush as well."

} CM Punk taunted at the crowds, while his theme began to fade out. The crowds were on their feet, as the all too familiar sound of Axl Rose's voice shouted out... "YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?! YOU'RE IN JUNGLE, BABY! YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!!" The opening riffs of "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns 'N Roses begins to play with White Tiger's entrance. He walks down the entrance ramp, and is introduced to the crowds. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"And his opponent, hailing from Rawlins, Wyoming, weighing in at two hundred and twenty-nine pounds, he is White! Tiger!!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"And here is a legend in the roster of EWE, White Tiger. And we all know he's gotta be upset after his defeat against Angela Fortin."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I can't blame him. He should've steamrolled the cocky little bitch."

} White Tiger slides in through the bottom rope, and gets to his feet, anticipating the fight. CM Punk talked a little trash, while the referee keeps the two of them separated, before calling for the opening bell. {

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD MATCH
CM Punk Vs. White Tiger
[White Tiger and CM Punk lock up, and Punk opens this match by putting White Tiger in a hammerlock, however, it wasn't too long before Tiger reverses that hold back onto CM Punk. WT wrenched CM Punk's arm, before Irish Whipping him into the ropes, and catching him with the rebound by hurling him up and over with a back body drop. He lifts CM Punk up to his feet, and gives him an elbow to his back, before giving him a headlock for his troubles.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"White Tiger is off to an impressive start so far. He's really taking it to CM Punk tonight."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Not surprised, to be honest. He's getting rid of that WWE trash effectively."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Says the biggest Queens backer in all of EWE..."

[White Tiger adds more pressure to that headlock, while CM Punk clenches his fist and raised it up, before hitting White Tiger in the stomach with an elbow. He repeated that again once more, and freed himself from White Tiger's grasp, before hopping up and hitting Tiger on the back of the head with an enzugiri.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"CM Punk is fighting back with a nicely executed enzugiri!"

[CM Punk started to clutch his back for a moment, before he gets White Tiger to his feet, and lifted him up for an arm wrench scoop slam. CM Punk runs back to the ropes, and delivers a strong knee drop to White Tiger before going for a cover. 1 . . 2 .]

JONATHAN STEELE
"And a kickout at two! He's going to need more than that to put White Tiger away."

[Punk gets White Tiger to his feet, and wrenched his arm back, before delivering a kick to his midsection. Tiger doubles over, while CM Punk delivered a double underhook backbreaker to White Tiger. Punk taunted to the crowds quickly, before getting Tiger up, and whipping him to the ropes. Tiger rebounds back, but, leapfrogs over CM Punk, who was looking for that back body drop. Tiger runs to the opposite ropes, and rebounded back, before laying CM Punk out with a short-arm clothesline, that sparked up the crowd.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Nice recovery by White Tiger!"

[White Tiger gets CM Punk Back to his feet, and begins his own assault with a club to the back of the neck. He lifted CM Punk up, and brings him back down with a time tested atomic drop, and followed up his combo with a huge Tiger Driver, and a quick cover. 1 . . 2 . .]

JONATHAN STEELE
"A close call by CM Punk, just kicking out of that big Tiger Driver."

JUSTIN WHITE
"There's been a lot of resiliency shown in that ring tonight. That's why Chaos is the Alpha show in EWE."

[White Tiger looked up at the referee, and holds three fingers, frustrated that it didn't put CM Punk away, but the ref shakes his head in response. He gets to his feet, and picks CM Punk up as well, giving him a quick elbow to the face. Tiger attempted to Irish whip CM Punk to the ropes, however, he reversed the throw back onto White Tiger, making him hit the corner back first. CM Punk runs in and clips him in the face with a high knee, and followed up with a headlock bulldog.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Excellent combination from CM Punk!"

[CM Punk is pleased from that move, and started to get White Tiger to his feet, before lifting him up for the GTS.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"The GTS is coming up!"

[CM Punk was about to let him go, but, White Tiger elbowed him in the side of the head, and climbs off to face him, before delivering a big vertical suplex on CM Punk, which gets the crowd cheering for the EWE Legend.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Very impressive reversal by White Tiger! He can come back right here!"

[White Tiger was battle scarred, and started to climb the top rope, looking for the Struck Down diving DDT. However, CM Punk wasn't too far behind him. Tiger gets to the top rope, but CM Punk was too fast to react, as he runs in and lands another huge step-up enzugiri to stun him on the top rope. Punk starts to climb up the turnbuckle, and gets his adversary in position, before leaping off with the Pepsi Plunge!]

JUSTIN WHITE
"No!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Pepsi Plunge connects! This one's gotta be over!"

[1 . . 2 . . 3!]
Winner Via Pinfall: CM Punk
Match Time: 13:27
Judging Average: 8.6 - 8.53

} The ending bell is sounded, while the opening riff of "Cult of Personality" begins to play again, while Paul Heyman slides into the ring, and raises up CM Punk's arm, before pointing at his current success story. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"And here is your winner, ladies and gentlemen! C! M! Punk!!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Another Great Match there... and a huge victory for CM Punk! But up next.."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Two months of back and forth, without any actual one on one match.. until now.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"The Champ is about to be put her in her place!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"We'll see.... Christy Chaos.. John Steel... it's Next!"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} The camera returns from commercial as Jennifer Sparks waits in the ring. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The Following contest is tonight's feature main event, set for one fall!"

} "Never Enough" by Five Finger Punch hits the PA System getting a chorus of boos from the crowd as John Steel and Melina walk out onto the stage. Steel makes a cocky pose, while Melina leans in posing against him. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Introducing first... accompanied by Melina Perez.. From New York, New York... weighing in at 285 pounds... JOHN STEEL!!"

} Steel and Melina continue down the ramp while the fans continue to boo them. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Here's a man who didn't have much luck at Royal Flush."

JUSTIN WHITE
"It was just a minor set back, don't underestimate this man's talents Steele, he'll get it back together tonight."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well a straight one on one match with Christy Chaos, is exactly what he's been wanting, though he wanted the title to be on the line."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Which is exactly what he'll get, after he beats her in this non-title match."

} Steel enters the ring and holds the ropes for Melina. The two pose in the center of the ring, while the fans still boo. As Steel holds the ropes again to help Melina out, his music fades out. As the lights dim "Hunt You Down" by Saliva hits and the crowd stirs. Christy parts the curtains, getting a roar from the crowd. Still wearing her Baby Blue Sleevless Hoody over her head, juding by her pants her attire matches as usual. She turns around and points up, as Pyro shoots off. On her back we see the Star Struck Production Logo, which is in white this time. Christy turns back around, while of course the Undisputed Championship is locked around her waist. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"His opponent... Residing in Laughlin Nevada... She is One Half of the EWE Tag Team Champions.. and the EWE Undisputed Champion... CHRISTY CHAOS!!"

} Christy continues down the ramp, keeping her eyes on Steel in the ring. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Here she comes, the Reigning Undisputed Champion.. and what success she had at Royal Flush."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well she retained both her championships when her and Dutch defeated the Fugates, and she defeated Eighteen. I still don't think she is our perfect champion though."

JONATHAN STEELE
"So you're rooting for her opponent next week?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"You know good and well, I care for him alot less.. so I guess I'll root for the one I would sleep with, in that case."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Leaving that alone, Christy has been on a roll, and she needs this match. Knowing about what she has at stake next week, a loss tonight could be crucial."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I guess it's  a bad night then, cause Steel's got this."

} Christy walks up the steps and enters the ring. After unhooking the title she raises it up. As She has the title raised though, Steel rushes over and smashes her in the side of the head with an elbow. The crowd boos as the ref grabs the title and quickly calls for the bell before handing her title over to the time keeper. {

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Christy Chaos(c) Vs. John Steel
[The crowd continues to boo as Steel stays on the attack. He kicks her in the gut a couple times, still getting booed for it. He just chuckles then mounts her and grabs by the back of her head, before delievering a few hard rights.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh come on.. She hasn't even removed her hoody yet."

JUSTIN WHITE
"You the fashion police?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"You know what I mean, this cheap attack is pathetic."

[Steel drags Christy back up and hits a Stalling suplex. After flipping over into a cover and getting a quick two count. Steel sends Christy into the corner. Steel runs forward and clotheslines her in the corner. He then sets her up top and delievers a s Superplex. Melina screeches her excitement as Steel makes the cover, but Christy still kicks out.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"See what did I tell you, he's taking full control over your beloved Champion."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Not to forget how this momentum, began."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Doesn't matter how, just that it is happening."

[Steel punches her a few times before getting back up, posing cockily to the fans. The fans boo this as he chuckles and picks Christy back up, setting her up for the Faceless, she quickly counters this, with a Crucifix Pin, that Steel quickly kicks out.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"The Champ is still alive, great counter there."

[Steel sits up, somewhat annoyed that he let her counter her like that. But then Christy springs up and gives him a straight dropkick to the face as the crowd cheers. Christy rolls backwards and back to her feet before springing off the ropes and catching Steel Jumping Crossbody as he got up. She hooks his leg, but he quickly powers out. As they get back to their feet, Christy finally gets the chance to take her hoody off and tosses it to the side before they trade shots, before Steel tries to lift Christy up for a suplex, she blocks it, and turns it into a small package, that he kicks out of. Soon as they get back up again, she quickly hits him with an Evenflow DDT. The crowd cheers as Steel rolls over, and Christy hits him with a Standing Moonsault. She gets another near fall, before he kicks out.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"The Champion is really rolling now."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Come on John!"

[As Steel gets back to his feet, Christy quickly hits him with a Side-Effect, as the crowd cheers. When Christy climbs the turnbukle they all get going nuts, knowing what she's thinking, but then Steel rolls out of the ring, causing boos from the fans.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Steel wisely getting out of the way, knowing that Star Struck was coming."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Of course he does the smart thing, no surprise at all."

[Christy shrugs before leaping off the turnbukle anyways, crashing ontop of Steel with a cross-body, while the crowd roars. They both lay there for a moment as the ref begins to make the count. As Christy gets up, she goes to grab Steel, but he pokes her in the eye. Steel stands up and quickly grabs Christy, sending her hard into the steps, as she flips over the top of them. The fans boo as Steel smirks and casually slides into the ring, then slides back out where Christy landed.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well he breaks the count, but this is a non-title match."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Time to put some pain on her, Steele"

[Steel picks Christy up and slams her face on the announce table. He grabs a chunk of her and pulls her back, he looks in her eyes and plants a kiss before smashing her face into the table again. Melina scuffs that. Steel looks back to her, knowing she would and put his hand up in a relax type motion. He then grabs Christy and lifts her up before pressing her up and dropping her on the announce table.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Come on, Take her back in the ring!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"She's right in front us Steele, here's your chance without Dutch around, cop a feel."

[Steele ignores that comment, while Steel taunts the booing fans and rolls into the ring. The ref is still counting as Christy rolls off the table to the floor. When the ref had reached 8 Christy gets back up.. making sure to give Justin a hard slap, obviously hearing what he had said. She then runs over and slides back into the ring right after the ref had counted 9.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"As The Champion makes it back into the ring, how are you doing partner?" (Slight joy in his voice)

JUSTIN WHITE
"Oh shove it, Steele."

[Steel had went right back on the attack, hitting Christy with a clothesline as she got up. Steel then locked her in a Boston Crab. Christy screamed out as Steel kept applying the pressure. She scratched and clawed, then got the ropes, forcing Steel to let go. Steel didn't seem to care though, feeling he's got it well in hand now. And sure enough when Christy gets up, she takes two steps before Steel levels her with a Spear!]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Broken! Christy has been broken in half! That's what she gets for putting her hands on me!"

[Steel makes the cover, but Christy manages to roll the shoulder as Steel chuckles and shrugs. He pulls Christy up and sets her up for the Steel Drop, but Christy suddenly counters out of it and locks in the CC Trap! The crowd roars as Christy takes him to the mat, locking in the full pressure.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"CC Trap! Steel has nowhere to go!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Come on! Get out of this!"

[Things look bleak for Steel though, as they are in the center of the ring. That's when Melina hops on the apron though. The fans boo as the ref yells at her to get down. Christy sees this and lets go of Steel. Christy runs and slides out of the ring. Christy then grabs Melina's legs and yanks her off the apron, allowing her to hit face first. The ref yells at Christy to get back in the ring, but Christy then plants Melina with a Charismatic Crush on the floor!]

JUSTIN WHITE
"She didn't deserve that!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Some people might disagree!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Why do people keep messing with her?!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"If it's too dangerous, maybe she should stop trying to get involve in the matches, or stay in the back instead."

[Christy slides back into the ring, and walks right into a T-Bone Suplex from Steel. Steel hooks the leg, getting a two count. Steel smacks his hands to the referee, telling him he's not counting fast enough. Christy then kicks Steel in the gut before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a Cartwheel Bomb. The crowd cheers this as Christy gets back to her feet.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well that's a unique move we don't see very often."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Since when has that been in her arsenal?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I don't think it ever has."

[ Christy walks over and climbs the turnbukle. She taunts as the crowd cheers, before she leaps off and nails the STAR STRUCK! The crowd continues to roar as she hooks the leg and scores the three count!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Christy Chaos
Match Time: 18:14
Judging Average: 8.57 - 8.33

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Here is your winner... CHRISTY!! CHAOS!!"

} "Hunt You Down" hits again as the ref hands Christy her title and raises her hand. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"And Christy picks up another victory here tonight, in another great match."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Whatever.. Steel should of won this, damnit!"

} Christy raises her title up as the crowd continues to cheer her. That is until she is hit in the back by Steel! The crowd boos as he grabs her and delievers a Steel Drop! {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh come on!"

} Steel rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair before sliding back in. Everyone is booing him wildly as he looks down to Christy. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Come on, don't do this!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yes, do it! Smash her brains in!"

} The crowd erupts as DUTCH CLARK comes storming from the back as Steel winds up the chair. He turns around just as Dutch gets into the ring and is met with a vicious clothesline that nearly decapitates him. John goes down in a heap as Dutch kicks the chair out of the ring and looks down at John with absolute hatred in his eyes. {

JONATHAN STEELE Dutch with the save and he doesn't look happy!

JUSTIN WHITE He is probably just pissed he didn't get to lay out Christy himself.

JONATHAN STEELE Will you stop!

} Steel slowly gets up and throws a punch at Dutch which is evaded. Dutch lunges forward and grabs Steel around his throat in a death grip with his left hand and drives him back towards the ropes with inhuman strength. Steel tries desperately to break the hold but Dutch continues to squeeze as he screams at Steel. He suddenly uncorks a right hook across the jaw of Steel with full force which splits his lip open. He does this again, and again, and again, and again and again as the cheering crowd begins to roar at the savage beating he is giving Steel. Steel takes a seventh blow to the jaw and tumbles through the ropes to the outside. Dutch continues to stalk him like a man possessed as he quickly picks Steel up on the outside and launches him HEAD FIRST into the ring post. Steel's head splits like a melon as he falls in a heap near the timekeeper's table. {

JUSTIN WHITE What the hell is Dutch doing out there Steele? He is going to kill him with those blows!!!

JONATHAN STEELE He is letting all of his pent up aggression for our GM come out with this!

JUSTIN WHITE Well this is getting out of hand! We need someone to put a stop to this maniac!

} Steel tries to crawl up once again as Dutch rips the bell off the table. He stands over Steel as he tries to pull himself up on the guardrail. As he does, Dutch swings the bell like a baseball bat and CLOBBERS Steel across the brow with a DING. Steel collapses to the ground like sack of potatoes and is out cold. Dutch stares at the bloody bell in his hand and tosses it away as a multitude of officials and EMTs rush to ring side. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"I can't believe what we just seen... I'm at a loss for words."

JUSTIN WHITE
"He had no business doing this to him!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"The man was about to brutaly assault his wife with a chair."

JUSTIN WHITE
"And? That's the name of this buisiness.. if she can't handle it, maybe she should go be a model."

} Steel chooses not to rectify that with a response as Dutch gets back in the ring and tries to help Christy up, but she shoves him back a little and brings herself up. Dutch leans over and picks up her Title, looking at it for a moment, the design has changed drastically since the last time he held it. He slowly hands it over to Christy, and you can feel the awkwardness in the air this entire time they are looking at eachother. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"And that's what it's all about, that title will be on the line between them two next week."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Not to forget Dutch's All American too.. Title for Title!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"And Last Man Standing to boot... Johnny really went all out on this one... I'm sure it's an interesting feeling that the two have to go head to head, one can only imagine what is going through their minds.. but one thing is for certain. Despite being married, next week we have a huge main event, with simply two of the very best in this industry."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I don't like either of them, but it's hard for even me to deny that match is going to be huge."

JONATHAN STEELE
"It's all going down, next week! Good night everyone!"

} Dutch and Christy continues to stare as the show fades. {

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: LEON CASHMERE(9.04 avg)
2: CM PUNK(8.6 avg)
3: CHRISTY CHAOS(8.57 avg)
4: WHITE TIGER(8.53 avg)
5: JOHN STEEL(8.33 avg)

REMAINING
Cliff Morgan (8.1 avg)
Kelsi Parr (7.97 avg)
Aries (7.88 avg)
Eva De La Cruz (7.7 avg)
Curtis Axel (7.5 avg)
The Shield (6.95 avg)
Randy Orton (6.92 avg)
Cryme Tyme (5.15 avg)
Alessandro Quagliaterre (3.46 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT
JON NORTH: Cashmere vs Alessandro (with Aftermath)

DUSTIN M: Part of Main Event Aftermath

MIKE M: Eva vs Kelsi

SCARLETT: Cliff vs Aries, Punk vs Tiger, and Fortin Segment

JAY: Orton vs Desario, Axel vs Dawg, CT vs Shield, Christy vs Steel and All other Segments

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2013 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Monday Night Chaos #163: July 22nd, 2013
Page 1 of 1