Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #169: September 23rd, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #169: September 23rd, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #169: September 23rd, 2013   Monday Night Chaos #169: September 23rd, 2013 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 12:25 pm

EPISODE #169
DATE September 23rd, 2013
VENUE Freedom Hall - Louisville, Kentucky
THEME "Indestructible" by Disturbed
TURNOUT 9/12 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

} The crowd is ecstatic as "Indestructible" rocks over the PA System and pyro shoots up on the new Chaos Set. After panning the crowd for a moment the camera comes over to the Chaos Announce table, where of course we see Jonathan Steele and Justin White. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Welcome everyone, to Monday Night Chaos! Freedom Hall is filled to the brim, Jonathan Steele here, joined by Justin White, and Justin, this Louisville crowd is very excitted for another edition of our great show."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Of course they are, because they know I'm here."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Right, I'm sure that's why."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Why wouldn't you be sure?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Probably because of the card we have, especially that main event, it's going to be a great one when Charismatic Fury..."

} Before he can finish, "BOOM" by POD hits the PA System. The crowd floods with boos, while Johnny walks out onto the stage, sporting black dress pants, and a navy blue button up top. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well hold that thought."

JUSTIN WHITE
"You better hold it, we're being joined by the greatest General Manager this company has ever seen."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Kiss ass much?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Oh, shove it."

} Johnny continues his way down the ramp and up the steps before being handed a mic by Jennifer. Johnny smirks as he waits his music to fade out, before putting the mic up to his lips. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"How's everyone doing tonight?"

} The crowd let's out a cheer as Johnny quickly shakes his head. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"That was Rhetorical, I don't really care how you hicks are doing."

} The crowd now boos as Johnny laughs. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Let's get straight to business. I got a pretty big announcement to make concerning Dynamic Destruction, but first, I need our EWE Tag Team Champions to join me out here."

} The crowd cheers as Johnny shakes his head in dismay. A few moments go by though, without anything happening. Johnny puts the mic back up. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Guys, we have a show to run, we don't have all night."

} A few more moments go by, then suddenly "Hunt You Down" by Saliva hits over the PA System, causing a roar from the crowd. Sure enough, being the solo theme and not the team, Christy walks through the curtains by herself, already dressed in her ring attire, and wearing her tag team title around her waist. Johnny gives her s suspicious look as she makes her way down the ramp. As she enters the ring, Johnny waves up to the ramp to cut her music before putting his mic back up. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Hey sis."

} Christy just simply rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. Johnny nods before rubbing his chin. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you only one half, of the Tag Team Champions? I asked for both of you, so where's that nutjob husband of yours."

} Anger quickly becomes clear in Christy's eyes, at the way Johnny spoke about her husband, understandably. While looking at her eyes, it's apparent where her mascara had ran, not having much time to clean it up before being called out to the ring. Before she can say or do anything about what Johnny had said, though, Johnny quickly interjects. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Whatever though, I guess I can just tell you instead. See, I know you guys have a pretty big match tonight... and you have an even bigger match at Dynamic Destruction."

} Johnny looks to the title on her waist and smiles. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"But you know the rules, I don't care about the Triple Threat, those titles can't go un-defended. That is why, at Dynamic Destruction, Triple Threat or not, the two of you will defend them... in a Gauntlet match."

} This gets a cheer from the crowd, as Christy stands there, unbemused. Johnny gets excitted in his voice. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"You two will start this Gauntlet, and not just that, but there will be 20 different teams to challenge you guys in this Gauntlet. EWE, WWE, TNA, it doesn't mattter where the teams come from, one way or another, there will be 20 teams to challenge you two for those titles."

} Christy sighs while holding her hand out for Jennifer to give her another mic. After thinking for a moment she looks to her brother and puts the mic up to her lips. {

CHRISTY CHAOS
"You're joking, right?"

} Johnny chuckles slightly. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"You know, that I'm not."

CHRISTY CHAOS
"Yea, well, that's not going to happen."

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Oh, but it is."

CHRISTY CHAOS
"Oh, but it's not."

} Christy shakes her head. {

CHRISTY CHAOS
"You have no idea what I have just witnessed. What I am going through right now."

JOHNNY CHAOS
"I care?"

CHRISTY CHAOS
"I know, that you don't. The point is, I got too much going on, I simply ain't going to deal with you trying to pile this ontop of everything. I can't deal with it, I WON'T deal with it."

} Johnny rubs his chin, and nods. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"That's fine sis, but you're forgetting one thing. This is my show, I'm the General Manager. If I say you're going to defend those titles, then you will defend those titles in the exact match I say you will... otherwise, you can forfeit those championships over right now."

} The look on Christy's face and in her eyes can clearly show she's reaching a boiling point. She maintains her cool the best she can though as she unhooks her title and looks at it in her hands. She slowly looks up to her brother. {

CHRISTY CHAOS
"Fair enough, have it your way."

} Christy drops the mic and starts to leave the ring, apparently the Gauntlet match is on, but Christy doesn't leave the ring all the way, she stops. Suddenly she shoves the title hard into Johnny's chest, putting a look of shock on his face. She gives him an evil glare, before rolling out of the ring. Christy heads up the ramp, not even looking back, as Johnny looks at the title in his hand, still seeming shocked. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"I'm at a complete loss, what just happened?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"The Tag Team Titles, have been vacated, is what I am gathering... who knew Christy Chaos was such a coward?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh you are so unbelieveable."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I'm unbelievable? What exactly was you watching? I thought Charismatic Fury was fearce, can take on any challenge, no fear. Yet when Johnny gives an opportunity to have a real challenge for those titles, she rather forfiet the championsips."

JONATHAN STEELE
"You have no idea what this woman is going through, do you? I just... I ain't going to get into it... can we go to a commercial, please?"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

OCTOBER 6TH, ON PAY PER VIEW!!

} The camera returns from commercial, inside the office of Johnny Chaos, where he sits at his desk, with Christy's Tag Team Title laying in front of him. Trixy walks into the room. {

TRIXY
"Excuse me, Mr. Chaos."

} Johnny chuckles and shakes his head. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Not a good time toots, I know you're craving some, it's been quite a while for us, hasn't it?"

TRIXY
"Years, but..."

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Yea, I can understand how bad you must want it, but it'll have to wait til after the show."

} Trixy shakes her head. {

TRIXY
"That's not going to happen."

} Johnny shrugs. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Suit yourself."

TRIXY
"I just want to know..."

} Before Trixy can finish, Jimmy walks into the office. He lays another title on the desk next to Christy's, the nameplate on this one of course reads "Dutch Clark". {

JIMMY JUSTICE
"It was left in his locker room, but his whereabouts are still unknown."

} Johnny nods. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"I'm sure the moron will turn up eventually. You did what mattered, and got the title, so good job."

} Jimmy nods and exits the office as Johnny smiles, then looks at Trixy. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Is there a reason you're still here?"

TRIXY
"Yea, the Tag Team Titles."

} Johnny looks at the titles, then up to Trixy. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Yea, what about them?"

TRIXY
"What's going to happen to them?"

} Johnny smiles. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Just as I planned, Trixy, just as I planned. I done had a plan in motion, cause I knew exactly how that would go down. I mean, sure, I expected Dutch to be out there too, not just my sister. Fact is, I knew they wouldn't have the guts to defend in that Gauntlet. I knew these titles would end up right here."

} Trixy gives him a look of suspicion as Johnny smirks and nods. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Fact is, at Dynamic Destruction, we will have new Champions crowned. Battle Royal, Gauntlet, something else entirely, I don't really know right now. The point is, there will be an open match at the Pay Per View, current teams, new teams that form just for this match, it doesn't matter, one way or another, we will have new champions crowned for the first time since January of 2012."

TRIXY
"But you don't know, what kind of match it will be?"

} Johnny chuckles and removes a piece of paper from his desk. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"No, I don't. We'll figure it out, once we see how many people sign this little paper here. By the way, do me a favor and hang it outside my office on your way out."

} Trixy slowly reaches over and grabs the paper. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Thanks, toots."

} Johnny winks, while Trixy sighs out and rolls her eyes before walking out of the room, Johnny just smiles and kicks back. {

} The arena is filled with "You Know My Name" by Chris Cornell and the crowd cheers as they know the next match up is Angela Fortin versus Kelsi Parr. As Jennifer Sparks begins her announcment. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
From Los Angeles, California.. she is the EWE King of Kings Champion... ANGELA FORTIN!!

} As the crowd awaits for her to come out to explode then her music stops. The video screen then shows backstage and about 20 feet from her locker room we see Angela Fortin knocked out. All we see is black boots and a sledgehammer head. As we scroll out we notice it wasn't who we originally thought it was. No it isn't Triple H but instead it is D-Dawg standing there. He is just looking at her knocked out. He then begins to speak as the camera zooms in. {

D-DAWG
You thought all this time you talked shit on me here and over there I wouldn't do anything. Lil girl how mistaken you were. I was just waiting for the perfect time. Trust me I know you want me in the ring and it won't stop then either. I will be watching Ladies Night this week to see what you got to say. Because I am challenging you to a match at the Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, TN. That's right people I will see you at Dynamic Destruction.

} D-Dawg then picks up his hammer and gets down to Fortin's head and grabs her head and smells it as Chaos cuts to a commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} In the back, Mickie James is seen holding her Mid Eastern Championship. She smirks a little as she says {

MICKIE JAMES So, Alessandro Quagliaterre wants me to apologize cause of a stupid name. Which I just pronounced. For a champion, he's such a wuss. But whatever. I'm sorry for pronouncing your name wrong. Now get your panties out of your ass and do what's best for the EWE Nation

} Mickie smirks as she looks at the Mid Eastern Championship around her shoulder. She then says {

MICKIE JAMES If you want to make history, you'll accept. I gave you what you want. Now, give me what I want. Title for Title. Simple as that. Either you want history or you can be left in the dust. Your choice

} The camera cuts back to the arena {

} Back in the ring, "Bringin Da Hood 2 U" is blaring over the PA System while Cryme Tyme is dancing in the ring, getting the crowd pumped. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The Following contest is scheduled for one fall... In the ring, from Brooklyn, New York... weighing in at 235 pounds... JTG!!"

} As the music fades we wait a few moments for his opponent to come out, but instead a crew worker walks down the ramp. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"What the heck is this guy doing?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I don't know, Justin."

} JTG looks at Shad, who shrugs while they watch the crew worker walk right up to Jennifer Sparks and say something in her ear. She looks confused at first but shrugs and puts her mic back up. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"I have just been informed, that JTG's opponent is refusing to compete in this match... therefor, the winner by default... JTG!"

} The crowd gives a mixed reaction as JTG doesn't know how to take it either. Shad shrugs and raises his hand, but JTG quickly takes his hand back down and shakes his head, while the two head up the ramp. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"JTG doesn't take too kindly in winning in that manner."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Winning, is winning, he needs to realize that. Especially considering how rare it is for him and his partner these days."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh would you stop?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"What, it's true isn't it?"

} The camera's soon cut backstage, to a locker room door that reads "Cliff Morgan". Exiting that room is none other than CM Punk. {

CM PUNK
"You'll get the job done, easily."

} Punk was hollaring out, apparently to his partner, not watching where he was going, as he bumps into someone. {

MELINA PEREZ
"Would you watch where you're going?!"

} Punk turns around and shakes his head. {

CM PUNK
"Maybe you should watch it too, you bumped into me."

MELINA PEREZ
"How dare you, insinuate such a thing. You know who I am, right?"

} Punk looks her up and down, rubbing his chin. {

CM PUNK
"Yea, I know exactly who you are. I'm not really hungry right now, but you can get me a water."

MELINA PEREZ
"Excuse me?"

CM PUNK
"Well, you're just a backstage worker, you run arrands for people, right?"

} Melina shreeks and storms off as Punk shrugs and turns back, to see his partner standing in the doorway. {

CLIFF MORGAN
"You really got a way with the ladies, bro."

} Punk chuckles and shrugs as the scene fades to a commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} As the camera's return to ringside "Voices" by Rev Theory hits the PA System. The crowd gives off a mixed ovation when Orton walks onto the stage. Lots of boos, some cheers, but a big pop none the less for the Viper. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall... on his way to the ring, from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in at 245 pounds... The Apex Predator... RANDY ORTON!!"

} Orton contines down the ramp, eyes locked on the ring in front of him. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well here comes the Viper, the Silver Grand Slammer."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Is it really fair to give him that credit?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Why wouldn't we?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"You know exactly why."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well, I don't, but let's just move on. The Viper had been looking good heading into Summer BreakDown, but ever since that night, when he fell short of defeating Mickie James for the Mid Eastern Championship, he has been on a real downward slope ever since."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Just go ahead and say it, he sucks."

JONATHAN STEELE
"I didn't say that, I just said he's been on a bad slope, with some bad luck."

} Orton is in the ring posing on the turnbukle, by that point. As he gets down his music is soon replaced as a Legion of Doom Remix of Skillet's "Hero" hits the PA System. There's a medium burst of cheers from the crowd when Eli bursts through the cutains and poses on the stage with his hands up. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"His opponent, from Memphis Tennessee... weighing in at 175 pounds... ELI THE KID!!"

} Eli races down the ramp and slides into the ring, before jumping up on the turnbukle to pose again. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well this oughtta get Orton back on track.. it is Eli afterall."

JONATHAN STEELE
"You're a real piece of work."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Thank you."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Not what I mean, Eli has more potential than people like you want to give him credit for."

JUSTIN WHITE
"It must be very deeply buried."

} Steele sighs as Eli hops off the turnbukle and looks to Orton. As his music fades the ref checks on both, then calls for the bell. {

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Randy Orton Vs. Eli The Kid
[Orton kicks things off, charging right at Eli with a vicious clothesline. Orton takes full control of the match, as he expected to. With a snap suplex he floats over into a cover, but Eli kicks out, not ready to go yet. Orton stays on the attack though, getting a few more near falls, until he hit s a snap scoop powerslam, this gets him an even more near of a fall, but Eli still kicks out. Orton chuckles about it, but knows he's frustrated that he can't put Eli away yet.]
[Orton is really put through a loop when he has Eli on his shoulder, but Eli suddenly hits a Huranicanna, Orton manages to kick out, but it still angers him that he let that happen. Orton grabs Eli and whips him hard into the ropes, lifting him up for a back body drop, but Eli counters hitting a DDT. The crowd cheers while Eli covers, but Orton quickly powers out. Orton let's emotion and anger get the best of him, as he continues to try and rush at Eli, but Eli keeps using his speed to stay ahead of him.]

[The big moment for Eli comes when he jumps off the ropes and hits a frog splash. He hooks the leg, but Orton kicks out at two. Eli doesn't give up though, cause he then locks in the Kid's Submission! (STF). Orton screams out trying to grab the rope, but he's not by them. Eli just holds onto the pressure, while Orton crawls and fights to get to the bottom rope. After a final lunge, Orton does manage to grab the bottom rope, forcing Eli to release the hold.]

[The crowd gets behind Eli as he pumps the crowd up. Soon as Orton gets up, Eli charges at him, but Orton suddenly hits another snap scoop powerslam. This gets him another near fall. Orton gets up and watches Eli. As Eli pops up, Orton rushes and clobbers whim with a hard clothesline. The crowd boos Orton, who doesn't seem to mind, he just grabs Eli and hits the inverted headlock backbreaker. Orton paces for a second, while Eli rolls to the apron, wisely avoiding the pinfall. Not wise against Orton though, as Orton walks over and grabs him, pulls him through, then plants the rope-hung DDT.]

[The crowd boos, knowing Orton is feeling it. Orton walks away from Eli and looks at the fans, before turning around and dropping to the mat on his stomache. He pounds the mat, stalking Eli, everyone in the entire arena and at home, knowing exactly what is on Orton's mind. ]

[Soon as Eli gets up, sure enough, Orton goes for the RKO! but Eli blocks it, and rolls Orton up instead... and the ref counts the 1...2...3!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Eli The Kid
Match Time: 8:16
Voting: 3/3
Average: 7.0 - 6.1

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Here is your winner... ELI THE KID!!"

} Orton sits up holding his head in complete shock, while Eli is holding himself on the ropes, watching to see what Orton is going to do. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"What a victory for Eli!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Randy's piss poor luck, continues, haha!"

} Orton rolls out of the ring, pounding the mat, and then kicking the steps before taking his rage up the ramp. Eli then gets up as the ref raises his hand. His music doesn't even get a chance to play though, before Two people he didn't want to see, comes on the titan tron. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns give a mock congrats to Eli. {

ROMAN REIGNS
"Good job, kid, you're on a roll."

SETH ROLLINS
"You better enjoy it while it lasts, because trust me..."

ROMAN REIGNS
"It's not Going to last."

SETH ROLLINS
"I don't know where your little buddy is, but you tell him, we got ourselves a little rematch from last week, at Dynamic Destruction."

} The crowd cheers out as Eli nods. {

SETH ROLLINS
"Apparently this time Dean is banned from ringside, and Syd too for that matter. They mistake that we need their help to defeat a couple of rejects like you."

} Reigns stares cold to the camera. {

ROMAN REIGNS
"We don't need them, we don't need anybody."

SETH ROLLINS
"You boys, you're going to learn a very valueble lesson... believe that."

ROMAN REIGNS
"and BELIEVE.... in the Shield"

} Reigns smacks the camera, turning it to a wall. meanwhile in the ring Eli shrugs while the camera's switch to a commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

}Backstage, Kenny Greenwood is stood by All American Champion, Alessandro Quagliaterre.{

KENNY GREENWOODEarlier on tonight, Mickie James apologised for her name calling of you.

}Alessandro raised an eyebrow.{

ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERREI'm suprised. I didn't think she'd do it. I thought her ego was too big, but she swallowed her pride and admitted that she was wrong.
I can admire that about Mickie. It shows guts. It shows heart. And it show she's willing to do anything to get what she wants.

KENNY GREENWOODThat's great that you're singing her praise, but now that she has said sorry, are you going to give her what she wants? Are you going
to accept Mickie James challenge for a Mid-Eastern and All-American Title for Title Match at Dynamic Destruction?

}He looked positive, as if he was going to give the answer everyone wanted.{

ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERREI'm a man of my word Kenny. I gave Mickie an ultimatum, and she delivered. So it's only fair I give her what she wants. Time to make
her wish come true.

}Kenny looked pleased, and went to wrap up the interview by informing the viewers the match was on.{

KENNY GREENWOODSo there we have it... it's official... Mickie James will fa..

}Alessandro didn't share Kenny's eagerness, so he cut him off before he could finish.{

ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERREBecause at Dynamic Destruction, Mickie James will be fighting for glory, she will be fighting for prestige. She will be fighting
for a whole lot of things.

}It seemed Alessandro wanted to hype up the match before Kenny wrapped it up.{

ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERREBut I tell you what she won't be fighting for.

}Uh-Oh.{

ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERREShe won't be fighting me, and she won't be fighting for the All-American Championship. I DON'T ACCEPT!

}Kenny looked shellshocked, Alessandro had a devilish smile on his face.{

KENNY GREENWOODWHAT! But you just said you would. Why are you going back on your word?

}Kenny was stunned.{

ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRENo I didn't, you just assumed I would. It's not my fault you jumped to conclusions.

}Kenny was finding it hard to accept, and I'm sure Mickie James would also.{

KENNY GREENWOODUnbelievable. Even after Mickie James apologised. You can't do this.

}Alessandro shrugged, he didn't take any notice of Kenny's frustrations.{

ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERREI can do whatever I want. And Mickie James will have to deal with it.

KENNY GREENWOODYou've got some explaining to do.

ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRENo I don't. I got a match to get ready for. Bye.

}Alessandro pushed past Kenny. And for a second week in a row, just when it looked like he was going to accept the match of a lifetime,
he flipped the switch and rejected it. What's going on his mind, why is he rejecting the chance of making history. Who knows? But for now
this story seems to be over. Alessandro Quagliaterre will NOT be fighting Mickie James at Dynamic Destruction.
{

} When the camera's return to ringside. D-Dawg is already waiting in the ring, looking primed and ready to go. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The following contest is set for one fall, in the ring... from Dub C. Pennsylvania... weighing in at 222 pounds.. D-DAWG!!"

} D-Dawg waits and warms up as "Brutal Combo Mambo" by Greg Edmondson then hits the PA speakers. The crowd lets out a cheer as Cliff and Sully walk onto the stage. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"His opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts... weighing in at 230 pounds... CLIFF MORGAN!!"

} Cliff and Sully continue down the ramp, as the fans cheer them on. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Here's a man who has really been on a somewhat roll, other than Summer BreakDown, and last week's hiccup against The Irish Fury."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I think you mean the Sons of Liberty. Singlely, has this guy done anything without the help of his Straight Edge buddy?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"You never cease to amaze me."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I have that effect, it's a gift."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Didn't mean it as a compliment."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I know you didn't, but taking it as one anyway."

} Sully waits on the outside, while Cliff gets in the ring, and the ref calls for the bell. {

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD MATCH
D-Dawg Vs. Cliff Morgan
[The match stays farely back and forth in the early parts. D-Dawg would hit a few moves, then Cliff would hit a few. D-Dawg would get a near fall or two, same for Cliff. This goes on for a few minutes, until D-Dawg hits one vicious Hell Line. It only scores him a two count, but it does put the momentum securly in is favor.]
[D-Dawg begins to build a head of steam, hitting the Thesz Press in tribute to Austin, even following the hard right punches. As D-Dawg gets up he runs and bounces off the ropes, before nailing Cliff with the Crazy Bloc as he got up. He smirks slightly, knowing it's all in his hands. After hitting several more big moves, including a Belly-to-Belly and Hardway Suplex. D-Dawg got a couple more near falls before locking in the Dawg Lock! Cliff screams out and tries to get the ropes, but D-Dawg pulls him back to the center of the ring when he gets close. This happens a couple more times, before Cliff is finally able to reach the ropes.]

[Cliff had avoided tapping out, but the damage may of already been done. D-Dawg is ready to put Cliff away, when he goes for the Snitch Killa, but Cliff rolls out of it before he can lock it in. Dawg comes at Cliff, but Cliff quickly kicks him square in the face. The crowd cheers as D-Dawg holds his chin. Cliff is up and runs, sore ankle and all, pouncing on Dawg with a Lou Thesz Press. After getting a few shots in, the fans can feel the momentum starting to shift.]

[When D-Dawg tries to get back up, he's planted with a running DDT. This gives Cliff another near fall, but more importantly, it gives him the control of the match. Cliff takes control for awhile and gets a few near falls off of moves like a Sunset Flip, a Spinning Neckbreaker, and a Perfectplex. D-Dawg manages to kick out each time though. It's after Cliff hits a Inverted Suplex, that he goes in for the kill. Instead of going for the fall, he locks in the Gates of Shambalha, which gets the crowd roaring and getting behind him. D-Dawg fights to stay awake, refusing to tap out, while Cliff keeps the hold locked in. D-Dawg looks to be fading away, but it turns to be an act, as D-Dawg slips through his grip and rolls out of the hold. As Cliff rushes at D-Dawg, D-Dawg ducks and pulls the top rope, sending Cliff to the floor.]

[The crowd boos that D-Dawg had escaped the hold, but meanwhile the two fight outside for a little bit. Being sure to break the count, which they did 3 or 4 times before finally getting back into the ring. D-Dawg hits Cliff with a fall away slam, scoring himself a near fall, but Cliff kicks out. It's stays pretty back and forth for a minute or two, before Cliff hits a tornado DDT. The crowd cheers, as he follows this up with a Springboard Fist to the Face. The crowd is ecstatic as Cliff signals for D-Dawg to get up.]

[Just before Cliff can drop that Hammer though, D-Dawg counters, hitting a powerslam. D-Dawg scores a near fall, before picking Cliff up and sending him into the corner. Upon setting him on the top turnbukle. D-Dawg hits a Top Rope German Suplex, but holds on, and follows up with a moonsault, a leathal combination he calls the Powertrip. He made the cover, but Cliff barely managed to kick out. D-Dawg chuckles and shakes his head as he walks around, waiting for Cliff to get up. As Cliff gets up, D-Dawg goes for the Gangstafia, but Cliff slides out of it, then nails the M32 Hammer! The crowd explodes while Cliff makes the cover, hooking the leg.. to secure a three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Cliff Morgan
Match Time: 10:03
Voting: 3/3
Average: 7.87 - 7.27

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Here is your winner... CLIFF MORGAN!!"

} "Brutal Combo Mambo" hits again, as Sully gets in the ring to help celebrate, but Sully isn't the only one, as Punk has came down to join in and congratulate his partner. D-Dawg rolls out of the ring while the three stand in the ring, Punk and Sully each raising up Cliff's hands. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Look at this celebration, what a victory for Cliff!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"And look at CM Punk trying to milk off of his partner's success."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Didn't you practically just say before the match, that Cliff was living off of Punk's?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Don't put words in my mouth.."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Yea, what....WAIT!"

} The celebration comes to a hault, when Punk is cracked in the back, with a steel chair... by JOHN STEEL! Cliff turns around, to be nailed in the gut with the end of the chair, before Sully takes a shot between the eyes. Steel turns back around. Smacking Cliff in the back, as he was bent over, to put him down on the mat. Punk comes at Steel, but Steel cracks him between the eyes, just like Sully. Steel then goes on to crack Punk 4 or 5 more times on his back while he was on the mat, before finally slamming the chair to the mat and rolling out of the ring. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"What in the world was the meaning of that?!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Maybe Punk should of watched what he said about Steel's woman, he probably didn't take too kindly to that?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well, YOU THINK?!"

} Steel backs up the ramp, while Cliff sits up holding his back. He sees both his comrads unconcious beside him, and glares up to Steel, while the camera's cut to a commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

:: To Be Continued ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #169: September 23rd, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Chaos #169: September 23rd, 2013   Monday Night Chaos #169: September 23rd, 2013 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 12:25 pm

:: PART TWO ::

} The camera's return from commercial, seeing Jennifer Sparks standing in the ring. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Ladies and Gentlemen.. it is now time for tonight's featured Main Event! and it will be EWE's first ever.. Tag Team Lumberjack Match!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Man Steele, this is going to be Great!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I can't believe you just said that."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well ya, with one of the teams in this, you know how I feel about them, but regardless of that, this is a first ever, I personally can't wait to see who Johnny chose to be the Lumberjacks."

JONATHAN STEELE
"I tend to agree, but I dont' know if I'll like his choices."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Oh, but we will, he's not the best General Manager ever, for nothing."

JONATHAN STEELE
"I thought you would say that about the former Ladies Night General Manager."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Touche'."

} the opening rifts of Rihanna's "Disturbia" hits over the PA System, getting quite a big ovation from the crowd, despite being very mixed. Half the crowd is exploding into cheers... the other half is cussing out rude things, booing the shit out of Alessandro as he walks out onto the stage. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"First.. from Alpine, New Jersey... weighing in at 200 pounds... he is the EWE All American Champion, ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Here comes one of the most controversal superstars on the roster, as you can hear from the entirely split fans. A Man who is one title shy of becoming the 4th ever EWE Gold Grand Slammer, yet, apparently, as we heard tonight, he's not going to go for it."

JUSTIN WHITE
"He's smarter than people think, Steele. People call him crazy, call him nuts. The fact he doesn't want to tangle with the Great Mickie James, of the superb Queens of Wrestling... is proof, the guy is smart."

} Alessandro has made his way down the ramp and is now entering the ring, where he raises up the All American Championship, still getting that very mixed reaction from the fans. As he lays his title down in the corner, his music slowly fades, and is quickly replaced with "Never Gonna Die" by Skillet. The crowd goes into full cheers as Cashmere walks out, hair down, Undisputed Championship around his waist, and familiar blue briefcase in his right hand. After stopping center stage he raises up the briefcase. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"His partner... from Knoxville Tennessee... weighing in at 225 pounds. He is Mr. Money in the Bank and the EWE Undisputed Champion... The Knoxville Nightare... LEON CASHMERE!!"

} Cashmere walks down the ramp, stroking his beard with his left hand. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Here comes a very impressive individual, I don't even know what to say, because there just isn't the words."

JUSTIN WHITE
"He's the champ, and he does seem to be a wrecking ball in this company. I mean at Summer BreakDown, he defeated someone, who many, you included, didn't know if they could lose, at least in this year."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well yeah, Christy had been on fire this year, until that night.. He dethroned her, he stopped her, I don't know what else can be said, now the question becomes, can he be stopped?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"I don't know, but the funny thing is, he gets another chance, to beat her again, tonight."

} Cashmere gets in the ring, setting his MITB Briefcase on the steps in him and Alessandro's corner. After unhooking and raising up the Undisputed Championship. He lays it down by Alessandro's All American. His music fades out and there's a few moments of silence, at least in the sound system, certainly not the arena from the crowd. Suddenly Saliva's "Hunt You Down" hits over the PA System, sending the crowd to another explosion of cheers as Christy walks out. She isn't as cheery as usual, it's definately been a long night, but she stands on the stage and looks down the ramp. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"And their opponents... first... Residing in Laughlin, Nevada... CHRISTY CHAOS!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I'm not sure why they are coming out separate, things are really going on. Justin this is the real story, Cashmere doesn't just have a chance to beat Christy a second time, but together him and Alessandro, can defeat a team, who's never lost. Twelve Times Christy and Dutch has teamed... and twelve times, they have walked away victorious."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well he did exactly that at Summer BreakDown, giving Christy her 1st loss of the year, I think he's more than capable to do it again for the team, especially with a guy like Alessandro on his side."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Never know what you get when you get Alessandro, but I tend to agree, this will be interesting, to say the least. Though, heading into this broadcast, we expected this match to be cluttered with gold, but we obviously seen what happened earlier tonight, with the Tag Team titles. I gotta say, Christy almost looks naked."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Wait, WHAT?!"

} some commotion is heard over the headsets. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"Oh, damnit, got me trying to pay better attention to the monitor for nothing, shoulda told me you meant Figurtively."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Wow Justin, just wow."

JUSTIN WHITE
"What?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Nothing, yes, I did mean figurtively.. This entire year, ever since EWE has came back, she has had a championship of some sort, the entire time, until earlier tonight. I mean, just last month she was a triple crown champion, granted she only lost one of those championships, the other two she gave up, on her own free will."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Which is her fault."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Not making excuses, just explaining how weird it is to see her without a championship."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well, get used to it, cause she ain't winning at Dynamic Destruction, I can guarantee you that."

} Christy is, still standing on the stage, with her arms crossed. She finally sighs and walks down the ramp, still alone, un-be-knownst where her husband took off to. As she reaches the steps and walks onto the apron, her music suddenly cuts. The titan tron comes to life, getting everyone's attention. Dutch Clark sits on top of the rafters and looks down into the arena. It is nearing time for the main event and we see he is adjusting a cell phone camera. He glares down into it and begins to speak. {

DUTCH CLARK
"Do you believe in miracles Alessandro? How about you Leon? Do you believe that divine intervention can occur and things are placed in front of us for a reason? Well... I do. I believe things happen that can change the world. You convincing my wife to try and kill me? WORLD CHANGING. But I am not afraid of death because I still have to fight and win. I may not trust anyone down in that ring but you better believe I will show up to fight. Not to get a pin... Not to get a win... But to get my anger and frustration out as soon as possible... I need to fight... And you all need to bleed."

} Dutch looks around and sees a tether harness on the side where he sits. He quickly ties it around his waist and looks down towards the ring. {

DUTCH CLARK
"I am going to give it everything I have no matter what happens because I can't stop until the fight is done. My life is meaningless without my wife with the exception of me still being recognized as the greatest ever. I fight for me now. I fight for... ME!!!!!"

} Dutch suddenly dives off the side of the rafters getting a hushed sound from the crowd when the feed cuts off the titan tron. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"What the..."

} The crowd looks up, seeing Dutch repel down from the rafters, towards the ring. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"The hell is this idiot doing?!"

} The crowd cheers as Dutch repels all the way down and comes to slow landing in the ring. As he unhooks himself, Jennifer seems very shocked, but manages to get out. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"And her partner... uh... Dutch Clark."

} Dutch gives her a little bit of a glare, as she scurries out of the ring. The ref keeps Dutch back, knowing the match isn't quite ready yet. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"I guess Jennifer didn't know what to say, that was quite an intro."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Quite an intro? When are you going to stop supporting this crack pot?"{

JONATHAN STEELE
"Better question, when are you going to learn to keep yourself safe, by not insulting him, especially in his state?"

} Justin doesn't respond, while Jennifer gets herself back together. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"And now, please welcome Johnny Chaos' hand picked LumberJacks!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Here we go Steele!"

JONATHAN STEELE
":O"

JUSTIN WHITE
":O"

} That all too familiar tune of Brock Lesnar blares out through the PA System as the man himself walks out onto the stage, and jogs in place, with a back and forth sway. The competitors in the ring all look very confused, well three of them do anyway. Dutch isn't even looking at Lesnar, he's still staring at Cashmere and Alessandro, with the ref in front of him. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"I can't believe this... Johnny has bought the one night services of freaking BROCK LESNAR... who else can he get?!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I'm scared to ask. But who else will he get? Find out, when Chaos rolls on."

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} As the camera's return, we see lumberjacks around the ring, of course Brock Lesnar as we seen already before the break. Along with him is Tank Abbot, Haku, Ken Shamrock, and Steve Blackmon. Not quite done yet though.. {

WELLLLLLLLLL
IT'S THE BIG SHOW

} The crowd gives off cheers and confusion when Big Show walks out onto the stage. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Welcome back to Chaos... and these Lumberjacks keep coming, I don't know what is going on here, because none of these people work for EWE."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yea well, here comes the World's Largest LumberJack."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Cute."

} Big Show joins the others at ringside, before Johnny walks out on the stage with a mic in his hand. He puts his free hand up towards the ring. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"I know, you guys are chomping at the bit to get this match under way. You like those LumberJacks though."

} This gets a mixed reaction from the fans. Cheers cause they do like em, but they still don't like Johnny, hence the boos too. Johnny chuckles and shrugs. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Anyways, I realize none of those people work for EWE. I'm a fair guy though, I think we need some that actually work here. To make things a little more even, ya know? So what you think... 4 EWE Employees?"

} Johnny pauses, as if he was really asking, but he wasn't. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"That sounds good to me. So four EWE Employees to round off these lumberjacks.. You know, I think I got the perfect four in mind..."

} Johnny smirks as there's a brief moment of silence, until... {

SIERRA
HOTEL
INDIA
ECHO
LIMA
DELTA

SHIELD

} "Special Op" hits the PA System, getting boos from the crowd as Dean and Syd come down one isle of the crowd, while Rollins and Reigns comes down another. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh come on."

JUSTIN WHITE
"What? This is a great addition to wrap up the LumberJacks."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Things just go from bad to worse, for Charismatic Fury."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I hope you haven't forgotten, The Undisputed Champion doesn't have much love from The Shield either."

JONATHAN STEELE
"That's a good point."

} Shield hops the barricade and finds their spot around the ring with the other lumberjacks. Syd with a almost cunning smirk directed towards Cashmere, who's looking right at her from the apron. The ref finally steps back away from Dutch though, and calls for the bell. {

-MAIN EVENT-
LUMBERJACK TAG MATCH
Charismatic Fury Vs. Leon Cashmere(c) & Alessandro Quagliaterre(c)
[Alessandro starts off as the legal man for his team, but it doesn't matter as he is quickly leveled with a vicious clothesline by Dutch.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"And Dutch, already with a vicious shot."

[Dutch mounts Alessandro and clobbers him with several hard shots, he doesn't finally get off until the ref has to practically pull him off. Even then Dutch gets in the ref's face.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Referee looks scared for his life, already."

JUSTIN WHITE
"That's your boy, remember that."

[While Dutch is in the ref's face, Alessandro crawls over and quickly tags Cashmere. That which the ref sees out of the corner of his eye. As Dutch was about to step away, the ref slaps his hands to signify the tag, but Dutch took it as something else and got back into the ref's face. The ref pleas with Dutch trying to explain.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"What is this idiot doing?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I think Dutch mistook that the referee was signifying there was a tag."

[The ref is saved though, when Dutch is clubbed in the back by Cashmere. Cashmere then hits a Dragon Sleeper Suplex, before shifting into a cover, but Dutch kicks out. Cashmere sends Dutch into his corner, before rushing and hitting a running knee to his face, before Tagging back in Alessandro.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"The champion seems to have this in hand now, as he makes the tag to his partner, Alessandro."

JUSTIN WHITE
"That sounds so weird, doesn't it?"

[Alessandro sets Dutch up, before hitting him with a Superplex, which the crowd roars for. Alessandro turns over into the cover, but Dutch kicks out again. Alessandro shrugs it off, before picking Dutch up and sending him into the ropes. Dutch grabs on, but Alessandro runs at him, Dutch side steps and tosses Alessandro outside to the floor. Alessandro quickly gets up and gets in a fighting stance as he looks at the lumberjacks around him.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Here we go, the LumberJacks first action!"

[Alessandro looks to Blackmon who shakes his head. Then to Abbot, to get the same result. He looks to Haku, who also does nothing. Alessandro shrugs and rolls back into the ring.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well what the hell?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Yea, funny, right?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"The hell you trying to insinuate with that tone?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I'm just remembering who hired these guys for the night, that is all."

[As he gets back in, he is immediately pounced on, by Dutch. Clubbing him in the back, then hitting several stomps. Dutch finally picks him up and sends him hard into the corner. Cashmere makes the tag and gets into the ring, rushing at Dutch, Dutch ducks, but Cashmere hits a neckbreaker.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Seems the champ continues to be one step ahead of your pyschotic boy."

[Cashmere bounces off the ropes, giving Dutch a running high knee as he got up. Cashmere then climbs onto the apron before leaping up and over with a springboard diving senton. Cashmere makes the cover, but Dutch quickly kicks out.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"The champ can do no wrong."

[Cashmere runs to bounce off the ropes, but Dutch suddenly bursts and clotheslines him over the top rope, dropping him to the floor.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Until then."

[Cashmere gets up and looks around, much like Alessandro they don't seem to be doing anything. Lesnar and Shamrock both step to the side and hold their hands to the ring for Cashmere. Cashmere shakes his head and grabs the ropes. Just as he's about to step up on the apron, he's suddenly Speared, by Roman Reigns! The crowd boos as very quickly, Ambrose, Rollins, and Syd, join Reigns in a 4 on 1 assault.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh, come on!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"See Steele, LumberJacks aren't biased, like you said."

JONATHAN STEELE
"I fail to see how I'm wrong yet. The non-EWE-employed LumberJacks, just hired for the night by Johnny, they didn't touch Alessandro, and they didn't touch Cashmere either. The Shield, they are the only ones attacking Cashmere, and their hatrid for Cashmere is no secret."

[After the relentless assault, they roll Cashmere into the ring. Dutch walks over and mounts Cashmere, hitting even more shots.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"This idiot should be going for a cover, after what Shield just done to him."

JONATHAN STEELE
"There may be a method to his madness, for all we know."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Or, it may just be madness."

[Dutch continues to punch on Cashmere, as he looks up and sees Christy eagerly reaching out for a tag. Dutch stands up and walks near her, but just out of reach of a tag, but then shakes his head no, before turning back and leveling Cashmere with a clothesline as he got up.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Christy wants a piece of Cashmere herself."

JUSTIN WHITE
"But your boy said no, what's up with that?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I honestly, don't know."

[Dutch continues a deranged assault on Cashmere, until, out of desperation, Cashmere whips Dutch through the ropes to the floor. Cashmere quickly crawls over and tags Alessandro to get a breather. Meanwhile Dutch gets up, and is immediately swarmed by the Lumberjacks.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh, but I'm just a conspiritor!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"At least you can admit it."

[Dutch shoves Abbot back, then clobbers Blackmon with a clothesline. He gets hit with Shamrock, and fights him for a moment before shoving him back into the barricade. Dutch turns and takes a hard right by Lesnar. Dutch gets pissed holding his jaw before the two go into a slug fest.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"DUTCH AND LESNAR! DUTCH AND LESNAR!"

[Dutch takes many hard shots in the exchange, and even has a busted lip. He gets Lesnar off him long enough, to deal with Shamrock again. He is severly warn down, but it too stupid, or some would say, to stop fighting back. Big Show suddenly cracks him with a hard right hand, dropping him to the floor in a heap.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"And Big Show, with one right hand."

JUSTIN WHITE
"All he needed."

[All the Lumberjacks stomp on Dutch for a few moments before rolling his lifeless body into the ring. Christy has an obvious look of concern on her face, as Alessandro quickly makes the cover for the one...two...thre... no! Dutch lays a foot on the bottom rope. Alessandro curses that he didn't hook the leg, but drags Dutch away from the ropes and covers again, this time getting a long two count, before Dutch rolls the shoulder.]

JUSTIN WHITE
"See Alessandro was smart enough to cover, unlike that idiot Dutch when Cashmere got rolled over by The Shield."

JONATHAN STEELE
"No matter, he's still in it... at least for now. How much longer can he survive? Chaos will continue."

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

OCTOBER 6TH, ON PAY PER VIEW!!

[When the camera's return from commercial, Dutch is locked in the center of the ring, in Cashmere's Tribulation.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Welcome back to Monday Night Chaos, and you may of come back just in time, as this could be over right here."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Your boy refused to make the tag earlier. All through the break, he couldn't of made it if he wanted to, he's been completely isolated and disected. I'm telling you, if a fan started watching this match as their very first match, and you told them one of these teams was the Tag Team Champions to begin the show, they'd guess the wrong team, I can't believe how well these two are working together."

JONATHAN STEELE
"While Dutch, refuses to tag his wife."

[And that may come back to haunt him as he is trapped with nowhere to go, he reaches out, perhaps about to tap. We don't know though, cause Christy dives off the top rope, drop kicking Cashmere, to a huge roar from the crowd.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"And the first taste of action from the former Champion!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"I wouldn't mind giving her some more action."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Please, Justin."

[Christy gets back on the apron and visiously pounds the turnbukle, trying to will Dutch over for a tag. He doesn't go for it though, he goes back for Cashmere, who quickly dumps him back to the outside. Dutch slowly gets up, but then suddenly tackles Big Show into the barricade. Hitting Show with several shots, that is until Dutch is kicked in the side of the head, by Steve Blackmon. Dutch staggers from the shot, before being leveled with a running clothesline by Lesnar.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh come on!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"This is entertainment."

JONATHAN STEELE
"How can you not see it Justin?! It is very clear what orders these guys were given, by the man who hired them."

JUSTIN WHITE
"There you go again."

[Big Show hoists Dutch up over his head with both hands, before launching him over the top rope, and crashing down onto the mat. Cashmere holds his head while he crawls over and makes the cover on Dutch, hooking both legs. The ref slides in and counts the one....two....thre...CHRISTY BREAKS IT UP!]

JONATHAN STEELE
"A very fresh Christy Chaos, who Dutch refuses to tag."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Why do you think? Think he wants to inflict all the pain himself, or he just wants to protect her?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I don't know what's going on through Dutch's mind... I don't think even Dutch knows, what's going on in his head, but she doesn't need protected. You gotta remember, she was Undisputed Champion for nearly 26 weeks, she's more than capable to compete in this match."

JUSTIN WHITE
"You don't gotta remind us Steele, she has the record for the longest Fluke in the history of this business."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Are you joking me?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"I know, it's crazy, that someone can be that lucky, for so long."

[Christy returns to her apron, while Cashmere tags back in Alessandro. Alessandro runs and kicks Dutch in the face as he sits up. Alessandro smirks to Christy before lifting Dutch up and hitting a snap suplex. Alessandro floats over into a cover, but Dutch kicks out. Alessandro shrugs it off before running and bouncing off the ropes. As Alessandro reaches Dutch though, Dutch nails a spinning spinebuster! The crowd roars as Dutch flops over next to Alessandro, to catch some wind.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Now Tag your wife!"

[Dutch lays there for a moment catching his breathe, before finally getting to one knee and looking at Christy. Christy is very eager, holding her hand out, Dutch runs and bounces off the ropes, giving Alessandro a fist drop.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Just tag her already!"

[Dutch looks at her, perhaps thinking about it. Suddenly he turns around and spears Alessandro, and hits several hard rights. Meanwhile, behind his back, Christy is pulled off the apron, by Syd. Christy immediately throws in shots, but of course, the other three Shield members swarm her, and the 4 on 1 assault begins.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh come on, She's not even legal!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"What?! Damn, she looks much older than she is."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh shut up, you know what I mean!"

[Dutch doesn't really know what is going on with his wife right now, but sends Alessandro into the ropes. Not noticing Cashmere slapping his back. Dutch kicks Alessandro in the gut, bounces off the ropes, and nails the Furious DDT! Dutch makes the cover, while the ref, stands there.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Dutch's finally first cover of the match... and they aren't the legal man."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Cashmere made the blind tag."

[Dutch gets up to go after the ref, but instead is caught by Cashmere and planted with the Omnislash! Lots of cheers as Cashmere makes the cover and the ref counts the one...two...three!]
Winners Via Pinfall: Leon Cashmere & Alessandro Quagliaterre
Match Time: 22:16
Voting: 2/3
Average: 17.73 - 17.5

} "Not Gonna Die" hits again as Cashmere rolls over out of breath. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The Winners of this match... The All American Champion, Alessandro Quagliaterre!! and the EWE Undisputed Champion... Leon Cashmere!!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"... Charismatic Fury has lost their first team match.... I AM FOREVER A LEON CASHMERE FAN!!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I'll remember you said that.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"You do that!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"What about Alessandro, he gets the credited win too."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yea, true..."

} The ref hands Cashmere his Briefcase and title before raising his hand, as well as Alessandro's as he gets up and grabs his title. Alessandro shakes Cashmere's hand and leaves the ring. Alessandro and all the lumberjacks head up the ramp, well all except the Shield. The Shield stays at the end of the ramp, looking at Cashmere. Leaving a battered Christy on the floor, an even more battered Dutch in the ring at Cashmere's feet as he raises up the Undisputed and Money in the Bank Briefcase while eying The Shield. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"What a match, what a night... Be Sure to check our colleagues out on Wednesday... and be sure to order Dynamic Destruction! GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!"

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: LEON CASHMERE(8.9 avg)
2: ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE(8.83 avg)
3: CHRISTY CHAOS(8.8 avg)
4: DUTCH CLARK(8.7 avg)
5: CLIFF MORGAN(7.87 avg)

REMAINING
D-Dawg (7.27 avg)
Eli The Kid (7.0 avg)
Randy Orton (6.1 avg)
JTG (4.5 avg)