Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #86: July 9th, 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #86: July 9th, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #86: July 9th, 2007   Monday Night Chaos #86: July 9th, 2007 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 10:32 am

EPISODE #86
DATE July 9th, 2007
VENUE Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
THEME "Ladies & Gentlemen" by Saliva
TURNOUT 26 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Forum Summary

Main Event
The Miz Vs. H8 - Round Two
Winner Via Pinfall: The Miz
Match Time: 6:46

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-SCENE-
| The Camera's Kickied off, with a highlight Video of Last Night's American Revolution....And then it trailed off into a Highlight Video for One, Chris Benoit.. |

Opening Match
Singles Match
Ana Valentine Vs. Vamperillia

A Good Close match, but Ana ends up with the victory..

Winner: Ana Valentine
Match Time: 2:25

-SCENE-
| The Camera's go backstage where we see Johnny Chaos Barging into Austin's Office |

Steve Austin: "Can I help You?"

Johnny Chaos: "Yes...You can give me a eWe Title Shot.."

Steve Austin: "What?"

Johnny Chaos: "I said..GIVE ME A EWE TITLE SHOT!"

Johnny Chaos: "Stop with the crap.."

Steve Austin: "Why? do you deserve one?...What?...do you?"

Johnny Chaos: "of course I do.."

Steve Austin: "I gave you a chance to be at AfterMath, by beating me...you failed...What?...I said you failed...I gave the chance again, by facing the current Champion at the time, Rikku...You failed again..What?...I said you failed again...Then Extreme OverLoad...you had your shot...what?...You failed yet again...how many chances do you need?"

Johnny Chaos: "I shouldn't have had to earn that spot!"

Johnny Chaos: "I have a Rematch Clause.."

Johnny Chaos: "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!"

Steve Austin: "Yes...I do...but that Rematch Clause...it's for the World Heavyweight Championship....not the eWe Championship.."

Johnny Chaos: "So I can cash in, and face Cameron Hayden at Summer Slam?"

Steve Austin: "If you wanna go back to Xplosion...sure.."

Johnny Chaos: "Why would I go back to that worthless show?....I want my shot at the eWe Championship...and I ain't leaving this office until I get it.."

Steve Austin: "Want a beer?"

Johnny Chaos: "Why?"

Steve Austin: "Since we'll be watching the show together, was just wondering if you wanted a beer.."
| Austin sits down in his recliner, and motions for Johnny to move out of the way of the monitor...Johnny confusingly sits down on the couch.. |

Match Two
Singles Match
Ariel Allegheri Vs. Daisy Marie

A Real close match that was back and forth the whole way...but in the end, it was Ariel who countered her way to the victory

Winner: Ariel Allegheri
Match Time: 8:43

Match Three
Singles Match
Gino Knoxx Vs. Brock Lesnar

domination.

Winner: Gino Knoxx
Match Time: 0:54

Match Four
Standard Tag Match
Nero Phoenix & Alkatraz Vs. Slade Craven & Assassin

Another one Sided affair..

Winners: The Elite
Match Time: 1:04

Match Five
Singles Match
Kurtis "K~Dawg" Porter Vs. Rick Cage

Another good back and forth Battle...Rick was looking good in this one, but out of nowhere K~Dawg countered with a reverse neckbreaker...he then smirked at Konnan as he stalked Rick, Orton style, before connecting with Da Meat Hook

Winner: Kurtis "K~Dawg" Porter
Match Time: 5:59

Match Six
Singles Non-Title Match
Scotty Blaze{c} Vs. Lynx Madison

The Best Match of the night thus far, no doubt...Both men went back and forth in one hell of a match...at one point Scotty had Lynx locked in the Street Respect, perhaps getting people ready for the upcoming back to back subbmission matches after this...but Lynx would soon find the ropes...Scotty would also go for the 4-2-0 but Madison countered...Madison quickly follows up with a hard clothesline...He picked Scotty up for a power bomb, but Scotty countered with a hurranicanna...Madison rolled threw after two and got into a cover of his own, but holding the middle rope while the ref didn't notice counting the 3!

Winner: Lynx Madison
Match Time: 10:37

-SCENE-
| Backstage we see Johnny pleased with the previous match...as Austin shakes his head and chugs another beer.. |

Match Seven
Submission Match
Triple H Vs. White Tiger

And another Tiger/HHH Classic it was...many subbmission holds were tried...mostly by Tiger...HHH got a few in there though...such as a armbar & Figure Four...he even tried for the Sharp Shooter...but Tiger managed to get the ropes...to HHH's Credit...he lasted the Tiger's Snare as well...but in the end, they both got eachother locked in a subbmission at the same time...not really sure what, but considering Abdul judged this match, and he called it a draw...the only way I know to do it, is to say they both tapped at the same time..

Winner: Draw
Match Time: 6:58

-AFTER THE MATCH-
| HHH & Tiger got up and Shaked hands as the fans cheered for Tiger before he left..HBK came out and shook Tiger's hand on the ramp, before meeting his partner in the ring...HBK gave him that "oh well" look and shrugged his shoulders as they were going to leave, HBK stopped...and nearly kicked HHH's Head off with a SuperKick?!...The crowd booed and yelled "WTF?" as HBK just stared down at HHH, much like the look he did Hogan in WWE..just when we thought it was done...HBK produced a steel chair...as HHH climbed his way up, HBK decked HHH right between the eyes!|

Main Event
Non-Title Submission Match
Alex Stone{c} Vs. John Cena{c}

And the main Event...another subbmission match...another back and forth battle...Cena would soon get the STFU locked in...but stone wouldn't be so quick to tap out this time, since he didnt' no show this time...instead Stone fought his way to the ropes...forcing the ref to get Cena off...Cena picked Stone up, but Stone quickly hit him with the Time Out!...Stone immediately locked in the Time Breaker...Cena stuggles and tries to fight the pain as Stone just keeps it locked and continues the pressure...Cena fights it for awhile...until finally, having no choice..

Winner: Alex Stone
Match Time: 6:26

-AFTER THE MATCH-
| Stone raises up the eWe Title as the crowd just boos..on a split screen we see Johnny giving up and leaving Austin's office...but not before reminding him that Chaos' 2 Longest going Undefeated Streaks, ended tonight, both by The Extreme Connection.. |

TOP 5 RPERS
SUPERSTARS
1: Lynx Madison
2: Scotty Blaze
3: Kurtis "K~Dawg" Porter
4: Triple H/White Tiger
5: Alex Stone

DIVA'S
1: Ariel Allegheri
2: Daisy Marie