Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saturday Night's ShowDown #21: April 5th, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Saturday Night's ShowDown #21: April 5th, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night's ShowDown #21: April 5th, 2008   Saturday Night's ShowDown #21: April 5th, 2008 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 5:58 pm

EPISODE #21
DATE April 5th, 2008
VENUE Arena-Auditorium - Laramie, Wyoming
THEME "When World's Collide" by Powerman 5000
TURNOUT 40 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS Original Results (Hard Drive)

[ "When World's Collide" by Powerman 5000 echos through the PA System as pyro shoots off and the crowd is going nuts. ]

[ Jonathan Steele ] " 22 More Days until the Grandest Stage of them All...Welcome to The Land of the Tiger...White Tiger's HomeTown in Wyoming as we kick off another episode of ShowDown! I'm Jonathan Steele, and I'm joined here by "

[ Jimmy Justice ] " By The Greatest Commentator in history, Jimmy Justice.. "

[ Jonathan Steele ] " Well I wouldn't say that.. "

[ Jimmy Justice ] " Just do your freakin job.. "

[ Jonathan Steele ] " Well yes, Tonight is gonna be a big night, Chris Hart takes on Frank Walker for the 5th Money in the Bank Spot...and a huge Battle Royal to crown that final Spot...who's gonna win, it can be anyone?! "

[ Jimmy Justice ] " anyways..a better match to talk about would be Law & The Champ vs Lewis & Rikku.. "

[ Jonathan Steele ] " Indeed that will be good... "

[ The fans are jam packed in the arena for Showdown. They all hold up their signs. Some signs claim who the fans think will be champion after Wrestlemania. Android Eighteen and Cameron Hayden signs line the arena, but both together can;t touch the dozens off Rikku signs. Other signs claim exactly what a select few of the wrestlers can go do to themselves. But the signs are quick to drop and the fans are even quicker to begin cheering when an all too familiar voice comes on overhead. ]

{Voice Overhead}
Do you know where you are?

[ The crowd erupts. They turn to the entry way and begin a big WT chant. ]

{Voice Overhead}
You're in MY jungle!

[ A few WT signs are now being held up. The chants get louder as the crowd gets ready to shout along with the last part. ]

{Voice Overhead}
And you're gunna die!

[ A loud explosion rocks the stage. The lights begin flashing blue and white wildly as *Welcome to the Jungle* blares overhead. WT comes running out of the back, waving his hands to get the Wyoming faithful cheering even louder. He is already in his ring attire and white tiger robe, given to him by wrestling legend Ric Flair. He runs down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope. He jumps to the middle turnbuckle and puts both hands in the air. Pyros fire off from the corners as WT drops down. He is handed a microphone as the fans quiet down and his music ends. ]

[ White Tiger ] " Now before I begin on my three opponents for Showdown, I want to say something from the heart. As we all know, Ric Flair has retired. Ric Flair had a big hand in my training. He took an angry young man and gave him the focus to succeed in this business. He gave me this very robe as a sign of his stamp of approval. So thank you Ric. Thank you for everything. Enjoy your retirement Ric, you have earned it. "

[ WT drops the microphone a moment as the fans chant “Thank You Flair”. When they are done, WT smiles and raises the microphone back up. ]

[ White Tiger ] " Time to get down to business. And I think I'll start with everyone's favorite jobber, Dummy Danger. Well I don't really think he is anyones favorite, but you get the idea. "

[ The fans laugh and cheer WT. He shakes his head. ]

[ White Tiger ] " Danny, do you really think you are going to qualify? Hello, you already lost. To Nero. You shouldn't even be showing your face, let alone be going for this match. And you have the gall to question my tactics when you are going to a mall to a Hot Topics store. What are you some gay ass gothic kid. Wait, you are. Sorry about that. I guess I should really start paying more attention to my opponents. "

[ WT smirks as the fans cheer. He paces around the ring as he talks. ]

[ White Tiger ] " What is it with these kids all calling themselves the future. Don't we have enough so called future of wrestling guys around here. Let me let you in on a little secret Danny. I am the future of the business. Past, present, and future. I am everything in wrestling. And if you really wanted to be creative, you could have mentioned the fact I haven't won a match all year. That would have got more points for you. Kids these days. "

[ WT shrugs and shakes his head. He walks to the corner and sits down in it Raven style. He looks around the crowd and yawns big. He begins to tremble, acting like he is really old. ]

[ White Tiger ] " I know I shouldn't sit down, but these old bones of mine can't take the strain from standing to long. With every promo done against me, I get older in everyone's eyes. I think Danny has me in my eighties now. Next week my opponent will have me in my nineties. By Wrestlemania everyone in the Money in the Bank will have me in triple digits and threatening me with dust busters. "

[ The fans laugh at WT. He licks his lips and lifts the microphone back up. ]

[ White Tiger ] " Now poor Danny didn't like me saying it is the Old School's time in the sun. Well my question for him is why? Why doesn't he like it? The new breed has had their chances. Mr. Man had his chance to get the title back. Dan Taylor had a chance to win the title. Maybe it is the NEW age but it's the OLD school still getting the job done. So as I have said young Danny when one of you snot nosed punks can dethrone me, I'll turn over my spot. Until then, I am still the bar everyone is compared to. And while you sit at home and watch Wrestlemania, most likely naked in a bean bag chair eating Cheetos, you will see why it is the Old Schools time. When I win Money in the Bank and an Old School wrestler walks out as Undisputed champion. "

[ The fans cheer this. WT pops back up to his feet and dusts himself off. He slaps his head suddenly. ]

[ White Tiger ] " I said I was going to start with the weak link first. I forgot all about Slade. I guess that goes with the territory of being an old man. Not that that is hard to do. What can I say about Slade I haven't already said? He is an alright wrestler but not quite good enough to be in this match. He lost his chance already and doesn't deserve to be in this match. I do foresee something for you Slade. Someone give me a crystal ball real quick.  "

[ The view screen lights up with a crystal ball. WT puts both hands up and closes his eyes. He mumbles to himself then speaks out loud like a fortune teller. ]

[ White Tiger ] " I see the bell ringing. I see four athletes fighting tooth and nail. Opps, there goes Slade. Lasted about two minutes. "

[ WT drops his hands and opens his eyes. The crystal ball disappears and is replaced with the eWe logo. The fans chant for WT as he smirks. ]

[ White Tiger ] " Sorry Slade. Better luck next year. You, much like Danny, just aren't cut out for the main event. And not cut out to be in Money in the Bank. So why not go for the X-core title. I think you;'d make a great X-core champion. Don't you fans? "

[ The fans give out a mixed reaction. WT shrugs and rubs his hands together. ]

[ White Tiger ] " Now for the part of this match I have been waiting for. The match up between myself and Predator. "

[ The fans erupt. They seem to have been waiting on this match for a while too. A Predator chant even breaks out. WT holds his hand up and the fans finally quiet down. WT smiles. ]

[ White Tiger ] " I have nothing but respect for Predator. Hell I'd be almost as happy if he won this match as I will be when I win it. We all know me and him will be the final two men. And our fight will blow away anything the Divas of Destruction match or the Eighteen/ Rye Bread match can ever hope to be. It will be a pay per view quality match up. It is just a pity only one of us can win. "

[ The fans cheer, agreeing with WT. He walks back to the corner and sits up on the top turnbuckle. ]

[ White Tiger ] " I'm glad to see my International, or shall I saw nWo title is finally in good hands. Predator will be a great champion. Probably be a while until someone takes it from him. But this match isn;t about the International title. It is a shot to get the Undisputed title. And I still wonder if Predator is really ready for that big of leap. "

[ The fans chant for Predator, showing that they believe he is. WT rubs his chin, pretending to still be wondering if he is. ]

[ White Tiger ] " You heard him, me and Predator are friends. There is no lie in that. And as much as he respects me, I equally respect him. But respect comes with a bit of a price. I know that friend or not, Predator wants that little push. And if he happens to dump me out of the ring, he gets that push. The push you get for beating a legend. The push that might just crown him Money in the Bank at Wrestlemania. Unfortunently, I don't feel much like giving him that push. Predator has a lot of chances left. He will get Undisputed title shots and maybe even more Money in the Bank shots. My time is about up. I don't get title shots like I use to. And should I lose tonight, I may never be champion again. "

[ The fans boo as WT nods. He shrugs and smiles at the fans. ]

[ White Tiger ] " Don't cry for me Argentina. Ten bucks says no one gets that joke. Anyways, I am happy with being a five time champion. The only reason I want to win Money in the Bank is to put it on my list of accomplishments. What can I say, I'm a glory hog. "

[ Another WT chant. WT smiles, enjoying every minute of it. ]

[ White Tiger ] " The deal with this battle royal is that the better man might not win. A battle royal is much more about luck then skill. Trust me, I have been in dozens of them. That is why we need to take out the weak links first. Am I saying me and Predator will team up and clear the ring first? We might. Pred can dump Dummy out and I'll make short work out of Slade. Then we can make sure one of us wins. Whether I get that one quick move that sends Pred to the floor or he out maneuvers me and I end up on the floor. That's what rocks about a battle royal. Anything can, and probably will, happen. "

[ WT claps. He drops down from the corner and walks back to the center of the ring. ]

[ White Tiger ] " So I hope Manny, Rye Bread, Ciaran and Zero are paying attention. Because you are looking at Mr. Money in the Bank. The name White Tiger will be all over the eWe all year. And at Summerslam, I'll become champion for the sixth time. Welcome to the Jungle boys. "

[ WT drops the microphone as Welcome to the Jungle blares again. WT jumps the top rope and lands on the floor. He walks up the ramp and high fives some of his fans. He goes through the curtains. ]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Announcer: Our Next Indtuctee was part of eWe from 04 to 06..he's a former Mid Eastern, International, X-Division & All American Champion...He's made his mark in eWe, and now he's found a spot in the Hall of Fame..

-MATCH ONE-
eWe X-Core Championship
Brett Unknown{c} Vs. Sterling James Keenan
Well Brett dissappoints with a no show, so SJK straight up pwns him..
Winner: SJK

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Winner...and NEW X-Core Champion..STERLING JAMES KEENAN!!! "

[ The Camera's Venture off backstage where we see both CJ Xtreme & Frank Walker. ]

[ CJ Xtreme ] " Way to Go, you coulda won last week, but you blew.. "

[ Frank stares at CJ, not seeming happy. ]

[ CJ Xtreme ] " Let me show you how winning is really done.. "

[ Frank Walker ] " I bet Steel hands you your ass.. "

[ CJ Xtreme ] " Please that'll never happen..but I'll laugh if you lose to Chris Hart.. "

[ Frank Walker ] " That can't happen.. "

[ CJ Xtreme ] " Alright let's make a bet....Whoever loses, has to go to the ring and un-mask themselves next week.. "

[ Frank Walker ] " guess everyone gets to see who you really are...You got a deal.. "

[ CJ Xtreme ] " No way, I got a title to win....You'll be the one un-masking..watch how it's done "

[ CJ Walks out as Frank shakes his head. ]

COMMERCIAL BREAK
EWE UPCOMING EVENTS
COMMERCIAL BREAK

[ As the Camera's return from commercial "Acrossed The Nation" by Union Underground hits the PA System which gets a mixed reaction from the fans as CJ comes through the curtains. ]

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall!...introducing first, from St. Louis Missouri, weighin in at 232 Pounds...CJ XTREME!!! "

[ CJ continues his way down the ramp and to the ring. ]

[ Jonathan Steele ] " This kid has been impressive.. "

[ Jimmy Justice ] " Impressive?..He's won 2 Matches, and against nobodies, big whoop.. "

[ Suddenly "Talk Dirty To Me" by Poison hits the PA System and the crowd roars as Steel steps out with the X-Division Title around his waist.. ]

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " And his Opponent...from Chicago Illinois! weighing in at 232 pounds...He is the eWe X-Division Champion...CHRIS STEEL!!! "

[ Jonathan Steele ] " And here comes the X-Division Champ.. "

[ Jimmy Justice ] " A man that made easy work of Kris Jaxson at Last Stand, and now he does the same to CJ.. "

[ Steel continues down the ramp and to the ring, he removes the title and gets ready as the bell rings. ]

-MATCH TWO-
Singles Non-Title Match
CJ Xtreme Vs. Chris Steel{c}
A Nice back and forth contest..Steel seems to have the match well in hand and seems to be ready to put it away, but just like that, out of nowhere, CJ hits the CJ Cutter and gets a 3 count..
Winner: CJ Xtreme

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Winner...CJ XTREME!!! "

COMMERCIAL BREAK
eWe Chaos 3: Come Get Some - Now Available, Exclusive to PlayStaytion 3
COMMERCIAL BREAK

[ After The Commercial Break "Face The Pain" by Stemm hits the PA System and the crowd gives a mixed reaction as Stone steps out.. ]

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " The Following Contest is scheduled for One Fall! Introducing First, from Chicago Illinois...weighing in at 220 Pounds...ALEX STONE!!! "

[ Stone continues his way down the ramp to the ring. "Hell" by Disturbed hits the PA System as Ceno makes his way through the curtains, to some cheers of his own. ]

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " And the Opponent! from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada...weighing in at 291 pounds...The Firestorm, James Ceno!!! "

[ Ceno continues to the ring and slides in as the bell rings. ]

-MATCH THREE-
Singles Match
James Ceno Vs. Alex Stone
Another good back and forth contest..Ceno takes good control of the match for awhile, but Stone takes over for awhile too. Then Lynx Madison makes his presence he tries to cost Stone, but Stone ducks, and Ceno nails Madison with a Thunderclap, then Stone hits Ceno with the Time Out and that's all she wrote.
Winner: Alex Stone

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Winner...ALEX STONE!!! "

[ The Crowd cheers, then Stone grabs a mic and looks at Lynx Madsion. ]

[ Alex Stone ] " Well Lynx, you want me that bad huh? Well fine, You got it, you and me...one on one...at WrestleMania! "

[ The Crowd cheers as Madison rolls out and smiles, while Stone raises up his arms. ]

COMMERCIAL BREAK
EWE SMACK OF THE WEEK - Mr Man cheating to beat Pred and qualify
COMMERCIAL BREAK

[ The scene opens in a conference like room. Predator is sitting in a nice cozy chair, right next to Trixy. In front of them is a table, where Predators International Championship is lying. Predator looks to be very relaxed and calm. Trixy begins to speak. ]

[ Trixy ] " Hello EWE fans. I'm here with the International Champion tonight, none other than Predator. "

[ Cheers are heard, which brings a smile to Predators face. ]

[ Trixy ] " Predator, you are the most recent entry into tonights Battle Royal for a spot in the Money in the Bank Match. And Danny Danger had some words for you. He talked about how you are over. "

[ Predator looks at Trixy with a bit of a deer in the headlights look. ]

[ Predator ] " Over? Over? What the hell does he mean over? "

[ Trixy ] " He said how you won the Mid-Eastern Championship, Tag Team Championships, and once you entered Money in the Bank, it all went down hill. "

[ Predator Chuckles. ]

[ Predator ] " Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me? I've done nothing? I'm over. Let me tell ya something you little shit stain. You have alot of nerve trying to tell me I've done nothing. Let me ask you something Danny. When was the last time you had a Championship? "

[ Predator thinks for a moment. ]

[ Predator ] " That's right, it was the Tag Team Championship. Now who was that incredibly good looking man who carried your ass for several months? "

[ Predator thinks for a moment. ]

[ Predator ] " Oh yeah, that was me. See, when I held the Mid-Eastern Championship, I held it for an EWE record 4 Months 1 week and 2 days. How long did you hold the title? Maybe a little over a month. But if what I've just said isn't proof enough that i'm not over, I got one more piece of evidence. "

[ Predator looks at the International Championship. ]

[ Predator ] " See that? That's the International Championship. Something you will never ever get close to. Not even in your wildest dreams. See Danny, here's the difference between me and you. I'm a champion. I have the heart of 10 warriors. But you, you're a challenger. You may give champions a good fight, but when the fights over, you're the one flat on your back staring at the lights hanging from the ceiling. Sure, you may get your few titles. But your reigns mean nothing. One day I will be a legend. But you, well, you'll be lucky if you're remembered. So what else did Danny say? "

[ Trixy ] " He talked about putting you out of your misery. That you're a horse with a broken leg. And tonight, he puts a bullet in your brain. "

[ Predator ] " He's not the first man whose told me that. But he'll end up just like the rest. That's breaking a promise. They've all stated they will end me. They will take me out once and for all. But still I stand amongst you, stronger than ever. So Danny, make your little promises. I'm not the one that's going to be embarrassed when I fail. And fail miserably I might add. But enough about Danny. The thought of him makes me sick. "

[ Trixy ] " Well Slade Craven, much like you, failed to win his Money in the Bank Qualifier. So this is a second chance for him as well. He seems to be very motivated in this match. "

[ Predator ] " I said it before, and I'll say it again. There's no problem between me and Slade. He does his thing, I do mine. Haven't really crossed paths yet. Well, that was until tonight. See Slade, tonight you're stepping into my world. You want to be in Money in the Bank? And hell, you just might deserve to be. But Slade, whether you deserve it or not, you won't be in it. Because as much as you deserve it, I deserve it just a little bit more. Because much like Danny, you really haven't done anything lately. "

[ Predator Pauses. ]

[ Predator ] " See your one of them guys who does some good shit for a while. People say man, that guys on fire. And then you get a golden opportunity, and you blow it. Now you're probably thinking damn, Predators one to talk about blowing golden opportunities. And you might be right. But see, I didn't get completely dominated in my Money in the Bank Qualifier like you did. I gave Mr. Man a hell of a fight. He just happened to be the better man on that given night. See, since my return, I've been a one man wrecking crew. Whether you want to admit it or not, you know it's true. And yea, you had a hot streak for a while. But it's over. And Slade, that's all you'll ever be known for. Your little hot streaks. You won't be looked at as a champion, you won't be looked at as a warrior. But me, I will. "

[ Trixy ] " Don't underestimate Slade. He just might surprise you. "

[ Predator ] " Trixy, don't worry. I don't underestimate anyone. I know that any given man can win any given match. But I'm a strong believer in realism. And reality is that Slade Craven doesn't have a chance in hell at winning this. See, this is the most determined I've ever been in my career. I have a new found focus and determination. Nothing he can throw at me will stop me from succeeding. Nothing. But enough about him. Lets move on with this interview. "

[ Trixy ] " Well the only other man whose entered this battle royal is a legend. He's a Grand Slammer. He's an EWE Hall of Famer. He's the one and only White Tiger. What are your feelings on White Tiger being in this match? "

[ Predator ] " Trixy, I'm happy to see White Tiger in this match. There isn't anyone in EWE I respect more than him. And that seems to be the general consensus around the locker room. Everyone respects him. But not only do I respect him, I like him. He's a good friend of mine. It was just recently we've become friends. It took a while for me to gain his respect, but I did. And tonight will be a memorable night for me. Because for the first time in my career, I will have an opportunity to compete with the legend known as White Tiger. "

[ Predator Pauses. ]

[ Predator ] " And that makes me feel bad about what I'm going to do to him. See as much as I like White Tiger, I'd like being the Undisputed Champion even more. My friendship with White Tiger means alot. But being the EWE Undisputed Champion means so much more. Some people are here to make friends, others are here to be champions. That's what seperates the good wrestlers from the great wrestlers. Some say I'm good, others say I'm great. My goal Trixy, is to make sure that they all say I'm great. And what better way to do that than to go into Wrestlemania, and become Mr. Money in the Bank. But in order to do that, I have to take out my friend, the man I respect more than anybody, White Tiger. Well I guess you can call him Ric Flair, and call me Shawn Michaels. "

[ Predator sighs, then pauses for a moment. ]

[ Predator ] " It was just a few days ago, at WWE's version of Wrestlemania. After over 30 years of wrestling, the man wasn't what he once was. His career was on the line. Talking about the Nature Boy Ric Flair, of course. He went against a friend, a man who didn't want to end his career, Shawn Michaels. But Shawn did what he had to do. He beat Flair. And like he did that to Flair, I will do that to White Tiger. I don't want to, but I had Money in the Bank slip right through my finger tips. I was there last year, and it didn't work out so well for me. But this year, it's a different Pred. It's a more brutal, aggressive, focused Pred. And I know that I can take this match. I know it. And I will go through White Tiger to get there. "

[ Trixy ] " Do you feel you are the best in this match? "

[ Predator ] " Damn right I do, Trixy. "

[ Trixy ] " Why do you say that? "

[ Predator ] " Because I have gold, and they don't. "

[ Trixy ] " They've all had it before, though. "

[ Predator ] " The past don't mean shit. All that matters is the present. And right now, I'm the International Champion. And these guys are all craving gold. They want it, but they don't have it. But me, I do. That makes me better as far as I'm concerned. "

[ Trixy ] " When you look at all of White Tigers credentials, do you feel you're still the better man? "

[ Predator ] " Like I said Trixy. The past doesn't mean anything. It's in the past. Yes, White Tiger has dominated in EWE before. But his time of dominance is behind him. My time of dominance is in the future. The VERY near future. "

[ Trixy ] " What do you feel your chances are at winning this Battle Royal? "

[ Predator ] " Trixy, it won't be easy. Hell, there's no such thing as an easy win. We all have wins, we all have losses. But this is a match I will not lose. This is a match I have to win. And mark my words, I will. Come hell or high water, I will be in Money in the Bank. Come hell or high water, after Wrestlemania, you can call me Mr. Money in the Bank. "

[ Trixy ] " Thank you for the interview Predator, it's been a pleasure. "

[ Predator walks off as the scene fades back to ringside, where Hart & Walker are both in the ring already, circling around waiting til the bell rings. ]

-MATCH FOUR-
Money in the Bank Qualifier
Chris Hart Vs. Frank Walker
Another back and forth contest..Both look good, and both get near falls...but it's when Panther distracts the ref while Hart whacks Walker with a Steel Chair is when he gets the 3 count.
Winner: Chris Hart

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Winner...CHRIS HART!!! "

[ Hart and Panther celebrate as the camera's go to commercial. ]

COMMERCIAL BREAK
eWe Xplosion 3: Above You - Now Available, Exclusive to X-Box 360
COMMERCIAL BREAK

[ As The Camera's Return Mr. Man & Nero Phoenix are already in the ring as "King of the World" by Saliva hits the PA and the crowd cheers as Ciaran steps through ]

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " The Following Contest is a Triple Threat Match...on his way to the ring, From San Antonio Texas, The Real Xtreme Kid! CIARAN MICHAELS!!! "

[ Ciaran continues his way to the ring as the crowd cheers. ]

-MATCH FIVE-
Triple Threat Match
Mr. Man Vs. Nero Phoenix Vs. Ciaran Michaels
Now this is a nice one for sure....just an all out war, until eventually we have Manny & Nero trading shots back and forth, and back, and forth...then finally, Manny goes for the Future Shuffle, but Nero ducks and nails Man with the Malacious Intent, just as he's about to cover, he's nailed with the X-Effect by Ciaran and Ciaran hooks the leg getting the 3..
Winner: Ciaran Michaels

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Winner...CIARAN MICHAELS!!! "

[ Ciaran celebrates as the camera's go backstage. Vince is seen standing by with Leticia. ]

[ Leticia Cline ] " Hello fans, I'm here with the Chairman of the board, Mr. Vince McMahon, who says he has a couple announcements about the Undisputed Title Match at WrestleMania.. "

[ Mr. McMahon ] " That I do...and the first one is quite simple..I know our World Champion, and the Royal Rumble Winner, might be angry with me, because of my alignment with Hayden, and the fact that I threatened to take them out of the title match if they mess with any of his matches...but now I'll do one better, see they may wanna get their hands on me, for doing such things...I can't allow that..so if either of them decides to lay one finger on me...they ain't suspended...they are fired! "

[ Leticia Cline ] " That's a little harsh ain't it? "

[ Mr. McMahon ] " You don't put your hands on the boss...everyone knows that.. "

[ Leticia Cline ] " Are you worried they can hurt you? "

[ Mr. McMahon ] " Not at all...I'm just worried about them sneaking from behind with a weapon or something...they can't hurt me up front, they are girls for crying out loud.. "

[ Leticia Cline ] " That's pretty sexist..and I think you're wrong.. "

[ Mr. McMahon ] " Not at all...and I'll prove it...next week, We will have a Tag Team Match...The Famous DoD...18 & Rikku will team up...to face The eWe Champion, Cameron Hayden...and Me...VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON! "

[ Leticia Cline ] " Wow that's big.. "

[ Mr. McMahon ] " Yes it is...and I still aint' done...About WrestleMania...it won't be your basic Triple Threat...no no, thats boring...instead rather...It'll be a Triple Threat Last Man Standing Match...I know that soundes impossible...but it's not...it's an Elimination Match...Last Man Standing Elimination.. "

[ Leticia Cline ] " Don't you mean Person?...there's 2 Females in the match.. "

[ Mr. McMahon ] " No I don't...cause I gurantee you...come WrestleMania...The New Undisputed Champion...Will be the Last MAN standing...and his name is Cameron Hayden.. "

[ Vince smiles and walks away as Leticia shakes her head. ]

COMMERCIAL BREAK
WRESTLEMANIA RECALL
Announcer: AND NOW, IT'S TIME FOR A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL!!
-WrestleMania 4-

The ref puts the belt on the outside while the 3 opponents stand in a cirlce still...all watching to see who's gonna move 1st...Rikku decides to be the gutsy one, as she charges at both at the same time, and they both body drop her to the outside..

Tazz: " Ouch, she's done with quick.. "

Trish Stratus: " The match just begun Tazz..it's not your normal Triple Threat, she has to be eliminated by pin or subbmission...so she ain't done yet.. "

Jonathan Steele: " Results writting 101...Triple Threats are ten times easier to write, when you disect them into one on ones for the most part "

Tazz: " Huh? "

Edge and Stone look at Rikku on the outside, then slowly turn to eachother...they smirk before exchanging rights back and forth...Stone knees Edge in the mid-section...followed by a forarm to the jaw...and then a short arm clothesline...he then mounts on top of Edge, and hits a few good shots before dragging him up by the hair..Stone picks Edge up into a Stalling Suplex, but Edge comes forward with a DDT..

Jonathan Steele: " Nice Counter.. "

Edge gets back up and stalks Stone, looking for an early spear...Stone gets up and Edge comes full speed, Stone side steps and sends Edge's shoulder into the ring post..

Jonathan Steele: " Nobody Home.. "

Tazz: " He shoulda known better then to try it that early.. "

Stone hits Edge with a Russian Leg Sweep as Edge kicks out...Stone picks Edge back up and whips him into the ropes, as Edge returns Stone hits him with a hard spinebuster..

Jonathan Steele: " Thunderous Spinebuster.. "

Trish Stratus: " Okay JR.. "

Jonathan Steele: " I didn't say it was a Slobber Knocker of a Spinebuster.. "

Stone covers for another two count before picking Edge back up...He whips him into the ropes and tries for a Clothesline, but Edge Ducks...Edge hits the ropes again and goes for the Spear...but Stone leap frogs and runs off the ropes as well...they both now crash into eachother in the middle of the ring...The ref looks at the two men and starts counting..

Jonathan Steele: " What's he doing?..this is elimination "

Trish Stratus: " then they could both be eliminated right here...without Rikku even having to do anything.. "

Jonathan Steele: " is that legal.. "

Tazz: " I know...it doesnt make sense, since Rikku has been counted out for the outside.. "

Despite all the debating...none of it matters as they both reach their feet at 6...they start trading blows again, but stop when they hear someone whistle...they look up to see Rikku up on the Turnbukle, before she leaps off hitting them both with a double DDT!

Trish Stratus: " Way to Go Rikku! "

Tazz: " I'll admit, that was clever.. "

The crowd cheers as Rikku pops back up like a pimple on prom night...she covers Edge, and he kicks out at two..she frowns, before crawling over to Stone, and also getting a two count...she pouts again but shrugs and gets up waiting for one of them too...They both get up about the same time...she sees Stone is about to turn around, but quickly checks on Edge...she leap frogs to avoid a Spear that Connects on Stone!

Jonathan Steele: " Spear!!...But Stone Safely rolls out of the ring.. "

Edge smirks, before turning around into a Drop Kick by Rikku...she quickly grabs Edge up by the hair and hits a tornado DDT...she covers but he kicks out...She whips him into the corner and races over to the corner, where she steps up on his knee...does a backflip, then hits another DDT!

Jonathan Steele: " Holy Cow!...what the heck was that?! "

Tazz: " Innovative.. "

Trish Stratus: " That's why she's the Champ.. "

Rikku covers, but Edge barely kicks out...he gets up on one knee, before Rikku bounces off the ropes and drop kicks him hin the chin...she then goes up on the top rope and hits a 450 for another two count...She picks him up and hits a roll-over DDT(Rock did it alot) she follows up by climbing the turnbukle and coming with a Moonsault, but this time Edge gets the knees up..

Jonathan Steele: " Quick Reaction for Edge.. "

Rikku gets up holding her stomache..as Edge takes her back down with the Edge-O-Matic...he hooks the leg and she barely kicks out..he then locks her in the Edge-U-Cater(I guess that's what it's called)...She starts screaming and trying to find the ropes..

Tazz: " This could be it for the Champ.. "

Trish Stratus: " Tazz.. "

Tazz: " I'm not Trish...but everyone's title Reign has to end at some point...and WrestleMania always seems to be the place.. "

Rikku continues to scream in pain, desperately trying to reach the ropes, but Edge keeps pulling her away...she is about to give in, but one more final try...and she gets the bottom rope!...Edge refuses to let go as the ref starts counting...he finally lets go after a count of 4 and a half...Edge gets ticked and signals to Lita...She grabs a chair and slides it in the ring...then quickly jumps up on the apron, so the ref will notice her 1st...which he does..

Jonathan Steele: " He's gonna steal it! "

Edge grabs the chair and waits for Rikku to get up...when she does, he cracks her right between the eyes!..Edge smirks as the crowd don't do much...a few boos, but not many, too many Edge-Heads in this arena...Edge throws the chair on the outside, then cockily covers Rikku...Lita hops down and the ref turns to find Edge on top of Rikku..

Jonathan Steele: " Rikku is gonna get robbed!! "

The Ref makes the count...One...Two...Thre...she gets her foot on the bottom rope just barely!!

Jonathan Steele: " THANK YOU! "

Trish Stratus: " Don't count her out Damnit.. "

Edge is beside himself...he steps back and bends over, signaling for the spear...looking more angry then ever...Rikku slowly makes it to her feet...Edge races acrossed the ring...at the last second she rolls out of the way...and Edge takes a HARD CLOTHESLINE FROM STONE!...Edge rolls out of the ring as Stone turns back to Rikku...but she catches him with a Hurranicanna getting a really close two count!

Tazz: " It's definately picking up.. "

Rikku gets up, out of breath...but she still races forward and hits Stone with a headscissors takedown...she gets back up and leans on the ropes while she waits for Stone to get up...as he does, she comes back at him, she jumps up and bounces off the 2nd rope, hitting a elbow right in his jaw...she pops back up and hits a lionsault...getting another close two count...she gets back up and waits for him once again...As he gets up, she dashes again...this time he hits her with a Judgement Day Slam(or Blackhole Slam from Abyss)...he covers getting a VERY CLOSE two count as she barely kicks out..

Tazz: " for a chick her size..she sure has fight in her.. "

Jonathan Steele: " Tell me about it.. "

Trish Stratus: " You guys sure don't listen very well.. "

Stone picks her up and whips her into the corner...He climbs up on top and hits a few punches before delievering a Superplex...He covers, yet again, a two count...He then starts signaling for The Time Out, as he stalks her to get up...but about that time, Edge comes back into the ring...He cathes Stone with his 2nd Spear of the Night!...The Crowd cheers as Edge smiles and hooks the leg...at a count of 2 and 7/8 Stone barely gets the shoulder up..

Jonathan Steele: " Are you Kidding me? "

Stone and Edge go back to trading blows until Edge hits Stone with a low blow, kicking him between the legs...Edge rolls him up, getting another two count...Edge grabs Stone by the hair, but Stone fights out with a Time Out from nowhere!

Tazz: " The Time Out!...The Rated R Superstar should be finished!! "

Stone covers...but at a count of two and 7/8 again...Lita pulls the ref out this time...She smiles and blows a kiss at Stone, while he looks pissed..the Crowd however is cheering her like mad, for saving their hometown hero from elimination...Stone now grabs Rikku and whips her into the ropes...he throws her up into the air for her Time Out, but she lands on top of him with a Cross Body, but no ref to count the cover..

Jonathan Steele: " All Thanks to Lita...we don't have a referee right now.. "

Tazz: " Shut Up Steel...No Referee is always the best part!! "

Trish Stratus: " everyone knows that!..well at least those that's been in the ring.. "

Rikku tries to get the ref up...but to no avail...she turns back to Stone, but takes a HARD SPEAR instead!...Edge hooks the leg..but, yep..

Tazz: " looks like the loss of referee has messed with Edge now.. "

Jonathan Steele: " serves him right.. "

Edge tries to think...but doesn't have much time to do so as Stone hits him with a Belly to Belly Suplex...He picks him back up and launches him out of the ring...Stone steps out of the ring and whips Edge into the barricade...he picks him up and lifts him high up, dropping Edge gut 1st on the barricade...as Edge holds his stomache, Lita clubs Stone in the back, which causes no effect...but he does turn around to look at her...she smiles innocently and starts backing up...he keeps walks forward as she bumps into the steps...she reacts quickly by sliding between his legs...Stone turns around and is speared into the Steel Steps!

Jonathan Steele: " come on!..we need to get Lita out of here...and the ref to get up! "

Edge and Lita roll Stone into the ring as Edge slides in with the chair from earlier...he positions it just right as Stone is slowly getting up, holding his back...Edge hits Stone with the Edge-e-cutioner smack dab on the Chair!...Edge then kicks the chair out as the ref is starting to come to...He hooks the leg and the ref counts...1...2...3!

Tazz: " He got him! "

Jonathan Steele: " thanks to his girlfriend.. "

The crowd cheers as Edge smiles and grabs Rikku up by the hair...in a flash, she hits him with the Hyper Drive for the 3!!

Trish Stratus: " And She got him!! "

Jennifer Sparks: " Here is your winner...and STILL EWE CHAMPION!!...RIKKU!!!! "

The Crowd cheers as "Girlfriend" by Avril kicks into the PA again..though some people is disapointed their hometown fav didn't win it..

Jonathan Steele: " Other then Lita's involvement...it was a great match, glad to see their wasn't a robbery.. "

Tazz: " No doubt Steele, another classic in the book of WrestleMania.. "

Trish Stratus: " Once again, she proved like I said...not to count out the Girl Power!! "

Jonathan Steele: " Right you are...the first person in eWe History to retain a Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania...and it's well desserved.. "

Rikku continues to celebrate as she is given her title back...she hops on the turnbukle and raises it up as Fireworks and kafeti begins flowing up in the rafters as the scene starts to fade away..
Announcer: AND THAT WAS ANOTHER WRESTLEMANIA RECALL!...COUNTING DOWN THE BIGGEST EVENT OF ALL TIME..

EWE WRESTLEMANIA 5! LIVE 22 DAYS AWAY ON PAY PER VIEW!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Announcer: Our next induction is like the Induction of Emperor Ben, once again it's shown that the chairman can care less about personal fights, it's all about personal achievments. The Chairman don't hold grudges and will give credit when it's earned, and it is. This man was only one title shy of Grand Slamming Xplosion, he is a 2x X-Tag Champion, a 1x X-Division Champion and a 1x World Heavyweight Champion. Love him or hate him, he's now in the Hall of Fame..

[ As The Camera's return Hayden is already in the ring as the crowd is booing. ]

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " The Following Contest is a Tag Team Match scheduled for one fall, in the Ring The EWE Champion, CAMERON HAYDEN!!! "

[ Hayden raises up the title as the crowd boos, then "Hoshal" by Les Claypool hits and the Crowd gives a mixed reaction, more boos as Law steps out shaking his head. ]

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " and his Partner...LAW!!! "

[ Law continues down and slides into the ring. After a few moments silence..."Numb-Encore" by Linkin Park & Jay Z kicks into the PA System, which brings the entire arena to their feet to roar as Lewis & Rikku bursts through the curtains.. ]

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " And the Opponents...Rikku & Sean Lewis...D!...O!...D!!! "

[ Lewis & Rikku continue their way down the ramp, slapping fans hands on the way, as the crowd continues to roar. They hop in the ring and hype the crowd up a little more before finally starting the match. ]

-MATCH SIX-
Tag Team Match
Cameron Hayden{c} & LAW Vs. Divas of Destruction(Rikku & Sean Lewis)
Ya coulda been a good Tag Match, but it was 3-1...so it breaks down like this...Law and Lewis brawl and leave through the audience...Rikku hits Hayden with the Overdrive, and follows up with the Hyper Drive to get the 3 count..
Winners: Rikku & Sean Lewis

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Winners...RIKKU & SEAN LEWIS...D!!...O!!..D!!! "

[ The Crowd continues to roar as Rikku celebrates the win...while Rikku celebrates the win though, we find Law & Lewis duking it out backstage, til Vince splits them up. ]

[ Mr. McMahon ] " Ok guys enough..I think we all know where this is going...you two break it up and leave eachother alone, at least until April 27th...cause you two will collide one on one at WrestleMania.. "

[ The Crowd cheers in approval in the background as all three men smile and walk their seperate ways. ]

COMMERCIAL BREAK
EWE UPCOMING EVENTS
COMMERCIAL BREAK

[ As the Camera's return Rooftops by Lost Prophets hits the PA System as Hybrid & Black come through the curtains. ]

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " The Following Contest is a Non Title, Submission Match!...Introducing First, accompanied by Rob Black...from Hollywood Hills California. Weighing in at 235 Pounds...DAVID HYBRID! "

[ Hybrid continues his way down and to the ring while Rob stays on the outside..after a few more seconds "Sinner" by Drowning Pool kicks in and the crowd roars. ]

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " And the Opponent! from St. Cloud Minnesota...she is the eWe World Heavyweight Champion...ANDROID 18!!! "

[ 18 Continues on down with the crowd roaring as she lays her title to the side and looks at Hybrid. ]

-MATCH SEVEN-
Submission Non-Title Match
David Hybrid Vs. Android 18{c}
Hybrid gets the 1st control of this match as he holds it for awhile, that is until he makes one simple mistake, 18 Capitalizes off it and takes control of the match herself for awhile. She is Ready to put him away but he won't give up...Both lock in several subbmissions, and both get the ropes several times...finally Hybrid gets 18 Locked in the Hybrid Lock dead center in the ring...The crowd gets in it but she keeps on fighting it, finally, after what seemed like forever, she made it to the ropes and the ref yells at him to let go. Hybrid lets go and backs up...18 gets back up and Hybrid charges back at her, she quickly dodges then hits the Annhilation! She then drags him to the center and locks in the 18 Points of Pain. Hybrid fights it, and fights it...he reaches, and nearly gets the ropes...but finally, he has no choice but to tap..
Winner: Android #18

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Winner...ANDROID 18!!! "

[ Jonathan Steele ] " And that's why she's the Champ! "

[ Jimmy Justice ] " Well so is Hayden.. "

[ Jonathan Steele ] " and he was pinned earlier by Rikku...You know neither of them 2 has lost since The Royal Rumble?, if I ain't mistaken.. "

[ Jimmy Justice ] " yea well that ends next week when they meet the Champ, and the Chairman.. "

[ Jonathan Steele ] " We'll have to see about that "

[ 18 Continues celebrating as the Camera's turn backstage where we see Slade Craven & soon to be eWe Hall of Famer Assassin, as the crowd cheers. ]

[ Slade Craven ] " Man, let me be the first to say congrats on getting into the Hall of Fame.. "

[ Assassin ] " Thanks, and I can't wait for you to induct me.. "

[ Slade Craven ] " Well that's what friends are for man.. "

[ Assassin ] " that's right, but anyways..I think I need to find a match for WrestleMania, I mean I'm getting in the hall of fame, may as well get a match at Mania.. "

[ Slade Craven ] " Ya but the question is who.. "

[ Assassin ] " I was thinkin me and you can lay down a open challenge for someone to face us in a Tag Match.. "

[ Slade Craven ] " Well I'd love to, but I could be in Money in the Bank after tonight.. "

[ Assassin ] " Well it's always smart to have a back up plan....so incase you don't win, will you? "

[ Slade Craven ] " yea, no prob man.....deal "

[ They both shake hands as the camera's fade out to the final break. ]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Announcer: And our Last Induction of the evening is a man who has only become one title shy of becoming the 2nd ever eWe Grand Slam Champion...one X-Division Title is what keeps him from that honor...he is the 1st ever International Champion, a former Mid Eastern & All American Champion, a former X-Tag Champion, a 2x World Heavyweight Champion, and though brief, a former EWE Champion. He's a man who's made his name quite well in eWe, and now he's gone that extra step, into the Hall of Fame!!

[ As The Camera's Return to Ringside we see Jennifer standing in the middle. ]

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " Ladies & Gentlemen...The Following Contest has now become a Fatal Four Way Pin & Submission Elimination Match, where the Winner will take the Final Spot in MONEY IN THE BANK! "

[ The Crowd cheers, then "This Night I Call Bad Luck" by Mister Monster echos over the PA System and the crowd cheers as Danger comes through the curtains. ]

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " Introducing First!...from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 210 pounds...The Addiction...DANNY DANGER!! "

[ Jonathan Steele ] " And here we are..The Main Event...The Final Spot in this Year's Money in the Bank Contest...and here Comes Danny Danger.. "

[ Jimmy Justice ] " A Man who choked both chances he got to Qualify last year, and will do the same this year.. "

[ Jonathan Steele ] " You don't know that.. "

[ Danger continues his way down the ramp and rolls into the ring. "Touch" comes over the PA and the crowd keeps cheering as Slade makes his way out on stage, but not alone. ]

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " Now on his way to the ring...accompanied by Assassin...from Balch Springs Texas! weighing in at 245 pounds...The Main Man...SLADE CRAVEN!! "

[ Slade & Assassin continue their way down as the crowd continues to cheer. ]

[ Jonathan Steele ] " Well since you eliminated Danger....what about Slade? "

[ Jimmy Justice ] " This guy don't stand a preyer.. "

[ Jonathan Steele ] " why would you say that? "

[ Jimmy Justice ] " just trust me.. "

[ Slade gets in the ring while Assassin stands on the outside. The music cuts and the crowd waits in anticipation....then it happens.. ]

{Voice Overhead}
Do you know where you are?

[ The crowd erupts. They turn to the entry way and begin a big WT chant. ]

{Voice Overhead}
You're in MY jungle!

[ A few WT signs are now being held up. The chants get louder as the crowd gets ready to shout along with the last part. ]

{Voice Overhead}
And you're gunna die!

[ A loud explosion rocks the stage. The lights begin flashing blue and white wildly as *Welcome to the Jungle* blares overhead. WT comes running out of the back, waving his hands to get the Wyoming faithful cheering even louder. ]

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " Now on his way to the ring...weighing in at 219 pounds...LARAMIE'S OWN!...WHITE TIGER!!! "

[ The crowd is absolutely estatic as White Tiger continues his way down the ramp. ]

[ Jimmy Justice ] " Now here's the Winner Steele.. "

[ Jonathan Steele ] " He does have the Home Crowd Advantage.. "

[ Jimmy Justice ] " And he's a Legend in this business....it's in the wraps.. "

[ Jonathan Steele ] " well I wouldn't overlook the other opponents...either of the 3 could leave with the win and I wouldn't be surprised at all.. "

[ Tiger continues into the ring and pumps the crowd up while his music fades away. "This Fire Burns" by Killswitch Engage hits and the crowd shifts to cheers as Predator steps out with a smirk on his face as he has his International Title hanging over his shoulder. ]

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " And Lastly...From Pittsburgh, PA...weighin in at 280 Pounds...he is the eWe International Champion!...PREDATOR!!! "

[ Predator continues down the ramp to the ring, he slides in and smirks as he raises the title above his head, then lays it to the side as the bell rings. ]

-MAIN EVENT-
MITB Qualifier - 4 Way Elimination
Danny Danger Vs. Slade Craven Vs. White Tiger Vs. Predator
This is a great Match, a Great Match indeed..All 4 men keep going at it back and forth...Danger and Pred stay on eachother, as this leaves Tiger & Slade...Finaly while Pred & Danger are on the outside fighting back and forth...Slade sends Tiger into the corner...suddenly the lights go out, then a green light flickers before the lights come back on. As the lights come on the crowd cheers as someone stands behind Slade, Slade turns around, and tastes Sweet Chin Music! HBK Give him the "Suck It" Cross chops then he rolls out as White Tiger falls ontop of Slade and gets the pin..

Eliminated Via White Tiger: Slade Craven

Danger & Pred keep goin at it on the outside, til they are joined by Tiger. The Three go at it, til Tiger charges at em and they both give him a double body drop onto the steps. Pred & Danger slide back in the ring and go back at it. Danger hits Pred with a Side Effect then climbs up the turnbukle lookin for the D7x but Pred rolls out of the way. Pred gets back up while Danger gets up holding his back, Pred nails The Brink of Extinction and hooks the leg for a 3..

Eliminated Via Predator: Danny Danger

Pred gets up and is immediately clotheslined by White Tiger. Tiger quickly tries to lock in the Tiger's Snare as Pred fights it. Pred keeps screaming and keeps fighting it while Tiger applies more pressure, finally Pred manages to reach the ropes, forcing Tiger to release the hold. Both men get back up and come at eachother, but both duck and bounce off the ropes, they both duck and bounce again, then collide in the middle. They both slowly get up, then Pred kicks Tiger in the gut and plants the Saints Revenge!! The Crowd goes wild as Pred hooks the legs for the one...two...thre...NO!!...Tiger somehow kicks out, which gets the crowd even more pumped...Pred gets mad and climbs up on the turbukle, who knows what he's trying, but we don't find out cause Tiger gets up and pounces on the top rope, causing Pred to fall on the top turnbukle. Tiger then walks over to the corner and grabs Pred, planting the Struck Down! The Crowd again cheers as Tiger covers getting the one...two...three!

Eliminated Via White Tiger: Predator

[ Jennifer Sparks ] " Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Winner...WHITE TIGER!!! "

[ Jonathan Steele ] " And there you have it!...The Legend himself heads to his 5th Consecuive WrestleMania! "

[ Jimmy Justice ] " And his 1st Money in the Bank Contest...can he add another notch to his belt? "

[ Jonathan Steele ] " We'll find out soon, cause WrestleMania is almost upon us!...See you next week! "

[ White Tiger continues to celebrate as the camera's fade out and the show ends. ]

TOP 5 RPERS

1: White Tiger
2: Predator
3: Android #18
4: Danny Danger
5: David Hybrid

:: Copyright EWE Saturday Night's ShowDown 2008 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Saturday Night's ShowDown #21: April 5th, 2008
Page 1 of 1