Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saturday Night's ShowDown #22: April 12th, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Saturday Night's ShowDown #22: April 12th, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night's ShowDown #22: April 12th, 2008   Saturday Night's ShowDown #22: April 12th, 2008 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 6:08 pm

EPISODE #22
DATE April 12th, 2008
VENUE Qwest Center - Omaha, Nebraska
THEME "When World's Collide" by Powerman 5000
TURNOUT 13 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS Original Forum Summary

Interview with Blue Panther: Canceled (He never contacted me)

Match One
-Fatal Four Way-
Big D Vs Rock & Roll God Vs Chad Vargas Vs Monty Brown
Match Cancled

Match Two
-Triple Threat-
Betty Gein Vs Jeff Nero Vs Eli Hogan
Winner: Eli Hogan(advances to X-Core @ WM for Showing)

Main Event
-Singles Match-
Scotty Blaze Vs Chris Hero
Winner: Scotty Blaze(advances to X-Core @ WM for Showing)

Quick Sum: Just like SJK did the week before, The Tables turned and Brett now embarrasses SJK in the same fashion.

Quick Sum: Former Pure Champ, who never lost it, Sanderson makes real easy work out of the Current Pure Champ.

Quick Sum: Best Match thus far...but Lewis is able to pull it out to seal himself a victory.

Quick Sum: Good lookin match...not cause of the wrestling or anyhing, but it's good lookin cause it's 4 divas...4 hotties...anyways, while Candice is distracted with Melina, Trish hits Maria with a devestating Chick Kick and scores the three, she high tails it out when Candice turns around, and smirks her whole way back up while Candice stands in the ring.

Jonathan Steele: "What a match, truly exciting."

Jimmy Justice: "You can say that again."

Out of nowhere, the Halloween theme plays as Frank Walker comes out walking down to the ring with his machete in handy. Apparently the fans didn't like Frank so they boo'd him out of the arena.

Jimmy Justice: "Let's find out who this guy really is."

Jonathan Steele: "Everybody heard it last week. CJ Xtreme and him made the deal whoever loses first has to unmask. CJ won, Frank lost."

Jimmy Justice: "Let's see if it's somebody good."

Frank got into the ring, and instantly grabbed the mic from Ring Announcer Jennifer Sparks. He let the crowd quiet down a little bit before Frank started to talk.

Frank Walker: "Okay, yeah, You all heard that last ShowDown, CJ & I made that little deal. Chris Hart got lucky in beating me because I was trying to play it off I'm new to EWE, but I know CJ's little secret, but I'm not going to give it away just yet; I'm not here to say I'm not going to do the bet, because I am. You all want to see who is behind this mask?"

Some cheer a little bit, some don't.

Jimmy Justice: "Let's go Frank. DO it already, stop waisting time."

Frank put the mic down, bend down so anybody couldn't see him.

Jonathan Steele: "I see a little blonde hair."

Jimmy Justice: "OH, I know...IT'S TRISH!!"

Steele looked at Justice and just gave him a weird look. Frank then leaned up, totally unmasked, grabbing the mic, he looked at everybody, but the camera wasn't on "Frank" yet.

Jonathan Steele: "Are you kidding me?"

Jimmy Justice: "What a waist of time."

The camera went back to the ring, to only see the one true dawg, K~DAWG standing in the middle with a little smirk on his face. The fans went nuts after that, K~Dawg was now back in EWE.

Kurtis "K~Dawg" Porter: "YOOOOOOOOOOO, WAT UP KRU? Anybody miss me?"

TDK:"WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!!!!"

Kurtis "K~Dawg" Porter: "That's what I thought. Tell you one damn thing. Feels great to take off that mask because it stunk like you wouldn't believe. I'm back baby, and I'm better than ever. Frank Walker is gone, K~DAWG IS HERE TO STAY! John Cena attacked me backstage, injuring my back, I went on the shelf for a few weeks, but I got better, but I decided to come back with a mask and surprise a few people. EWE has changed since I've been gone, new people, one roster again, but that isn't going to matter to me. I only got one goal on my mind, and at Wrestlemania, you guys are going to see what's on Tha Dawg's agenda ta do."

Kurtis just looked around at everybody, the place was going nuts. The fan favorite, underdawg was back.

Jimmy Justice: "This sucks, got my hopes up."

Jonathan Steele: "Who you kidding Justice? This is great. K~Dawg is finally back, a man we haven't seen since February."

Jimmy Justice: "Was hoping he never returned."

Kurtis "K~Dawg" Porter: "I hope some people in the back didn't forget who I am. It's about damn time I returned. Be Prepared, Be Worried, Be Afraid, because "Tha Dawg" Is back and he's ready to be UNLEASHED!"

"Cocky" blared over the PA System as Kurtis winked at Jennifer handing the mic back to her. He got out of the ring, and once ontop of the ramp, he raised both arms as Tha Dawg's Kru went nuts. EWE Cut to a commerical.

Quick Sum: good match...but while the twins trade shots on the outside...Manny scores the Future Splash on the X-Kid to get the 3.

Quick Sum: Stone no showed...Tiger dominates.

Quick Sum: Great Cage Match, The Ending is pretty as Nero hits the Fall From Grace off the top of the cage, then scores a 3 count.

Quick Sum: Well this one is Quite obvious...but anyways...Vince makes Hayden do most the work...only tagging the brief moment Hayden had Rikku knocked down...but after she kicked out, he tagged back out..after a few moments Vince grabs a chair, but then on the tron we see DX chasing AKA...AKA tricks DX into going through the curtains...DX stops to go back, but then they see Vince they stop and smile at eachother...now Vince is paniced...he tries to run away, but now he sees 18...he pleads with her, she fake punches, which makes him hop over the barricade and run off through the audience while both her and DX laugh...as 18 turns around, she sees Hayden bein planted and pinned with the Hyper Drive two weeks in a row..

After the match the show comes to a fade as 18 and Rikku both stand in the middle of the ring, smirking at eachother..

TOP 5 RPERS

1: Rikku
2: Android #18
3: White Tiger
4: Derrick Sanderson
5: Nero Phoenix

:: Copyright EWE Saturday Night's ShowDown 2008 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Saturday Night's ShowDown #22: April 12th, 2008
Page 1 of 1