Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saturday Night's ShowDown #35: April 14th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Saturday Night's ShowDown #35: April 14th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night's ShowDown #35: April 14th, 2012   Saturday Night's ShowDown #35: April 14th, 2012 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 2:54 pm

EPISODE: #35
DATE: April 14th, 2012
THEME: "Right Round" by Flo Rida
VENUE: Veterans Memorial Arena - Jacksonville, Florida
TURNOUT: 28/28 RPs (PERFECT SHOW!)

CREDIT: Shadic - Last Paragraph and Aftermath of TV Title Match
  • Scar - Rest of TV Title Match, 6 Diva's Tag, & Segment after Women's/Diva's Tag Match
  • Mike - Shadic/Mike, Abby/Hollie vs Fortin/Lita, & SCD/Jobbers
  • ???(Will be Obvious) - Co-Wrote Segment after Dean/Johnny (Post-Video, Pre-Video was me, video too for that matter)
  • Dustin M - Main Event
  • Jay - Amelia/Vespertine, Dean/Johnny & Other Segments

OPENING SEGMENT
    Time: 8:00 P.M. (EST)

As the opening video concludes "Right Round" by Flo Rida continues over the PA System as fireworks begin to blast off. The camera begins to pan the estatic crowd before coming over to the announce table of Jimmy Justice and Jonathan Steele.

[JonathanSteele] "We are just 8 days away from the grandest Stage of them All, WRESTLEMANIA 8!!!.. We're in the sold out Veteran's Memorial Arena in Jacksonville Florida as Jimmy Justice and Jonathan Steele welcome you to Saturday Night's ShowDown!"

[JimmyJustice] "It's going to be a big night tonight Steele, I'm mainly looking forward to the WrestleMania 7 Rematch... The No Disqualification Match with the Man, Johnny Chaos and that tool Dean Winchester."

[JonathanSteele] "I don't agree with your comments, but I do agree that's going to be a huge match."

[JimmyJustice] "Just like WrestleMania, my boy Johnny is gonna whoop the crap out of Dean. Just you watch."

[JonathanSteele] "We'll have to find out, but what about Our Main Event? WrestleMania implications all over as we will see The Undisputed Champion teaming up with Brooke McGuire & The Rock as they take on Charismatic Fury and D-Dawg.. a Match that sets the tone for the International Championship, partially the Money in the Bank, and the Undisputed King of Kings Title for Title match all at WrestleMania."

[JimmyJustice] "It's big, no doubt Steele."

[JustinWhite] "Yea, yea... get to the real person of importance."

The camera pans up to the stage, where on the left side we do indeed see the White Express set up.

[JustinWhite] "You people don't wanna hear the Boring Jonathan Stale and Jimmy Molestice, I know. You're all here to hop aboard The White Express!"

[JimmyJustice] "Oh brother."

[JustinWhite] "Shut up Jimmy, this is all About Me! No Kenny or Candice here tonight either folks.. and that's great, because all you need is me, The True Voice of Ladies Night. I know the division may be weak, but we can sure agree it's a great Division to look at."

Justin winks to the camera before continuing on.

[JustinWhite] "Well cept for maybe Chaotica.. Speaking of her though, she's teaming up with Mallory Costas and Aiyanna to take on the great Queens of Wrestling.. That's going to be interesting when the Queens get the job done.. Speaking of Queen's the poor Lita has to team up with that stupid idiot Angela Fortin."

Justin shakes his head.

[JustinWhite] "She's double booked though as she must defend her title against a teammate. I for one find that match to be boring, Divalution bores me. I rather see the Phase Three Rematch.. My future ex wife is in that, looking to win again like she did last time."

[JonathanSteele] "Well if we can avoid that non-sense, we're ready for the first match."

OPENING MATCH
    Time: 8:04 P.M. (EST)

"Smoke on the Water" is playing overhead as the fans are cheering. Mike Jobber has made it to the ring where he leans against the rope, pretending to smoke since he can't smoke in the arena. The music changes to "Ten Thousand Fists" as the fans begin booing. Shadic walks out of the back, glaring a hole through his brother.

[JenniferSparks] "The following is set for one fall. Already in the ring, Mike Jobber. And his opponent, Shadic Jobber."

Shadic gets in the ring and rushes his brother, spearing him to the ground. The bell rings as Shadic starts wailing on his brother.

OPENING MATCH
    STANDARD MATCH
    Shadic Jobber Vs. Mike Jobber
    [Shadic goes to town, showing his anger over Mike costing him the MITB shot. Mike somehow manages to squirm free and rolls to the floor. Shadic jumps to his feet as Mike dives back in. Mike manages to break out some nice ground based moves, catching Shadic completely by surprise. This carries on for a short time with Mike trying to put Shadic away but Shadic always being able to break free. Finally Mike gets winded and Shadic takes over. He tries for a Sharpshooter but Mike kicks him away. This causes Shadic to hit the turnbuckle. Mike tries for a quick roll up but Shadic escapes. Mike seems to have a second wind as again he uses quick moves to keep Shadic down. Mike starts motioning for his finisher when Shadic points outside and says Lita is there. Mike excitedly turns around but she isn't there. He turns around and walks right into the 7 Chaos. He pins Mike and gets the three count.]
    Winner via Pinfall: Shadic Jobber
    Match Time: 3:47
    Judges: 3/4

Shadic shakes his head at his brother before leaving the ring and heading backstage.

MATCH TWO
    Time: 8:12 P.M. (EST)

[LeticiaCline] The following contest is a tag team match, set for one fall

"Sweet Child of Mine" plays overhead as Hollie comes out of the back. She walks down the ramp, clapping hands with the fans.

[LeticiaCline] Introducing first from Reno, Nevada: Hollie Winder!

Hollie makes it to the ring where the music changes to "Addicted". the fans erupt as Abby walks out from the back, holding the Woman's title over her head. She starts down the ramp, also catching the fans hands.

[LeticiaCline] And her partner from St. Louis Missouri. She is the Woman's champion: Abby Addiction!

Abby is now in the ring as well, holding the title up for the fans. Hollie looks at the title with very hungry eyes as the music changes to "LoveFuryEnergyPassion" plays, turning the cheers into boos. Lita walks out, looking none to happy about this match. She walks down to the ring, ignoring the out stretched hands.

[LeticiaCline] And now their opponents. First, representing the Queens of Wrestling from Charlotte North Carolina, she is the Divas champion: Lita!

Lita gets to the ring and stares down her opponents. Abby leans over to Hollie and says something, nodding toward Lita. It makes Hollie laugh, much to Lita's chagrin. "Rusty Cage" starts playing overhead as Angela walks out from the back, getting a huge pop. Hollie smiles as Lita glares up the ramp.

[LeticiaCline] And her partner from Los Angeles California, she is the Televixen Champion: Angela Fortin.

Angela gets in the ring and passes her title to Leticia. She points to the corner and tells Lita to get out of the ring. Lita says no and tells Angela to get out. Abby and Hollie play a quick game of paper, rock, scissors which Abby wins sending Hollie to the corner. The bell rings and we are underway.

MATCH TWO
    STANDARD TAG TEAM MATCH
    Abby Addiction(c) & Hollie Winder Vs. Angela Fortin(c) & Lita(c)
    [Lita pushes Angela and again yells for her to get out. Angela pushes Lita back, right into "The Addiction". Lita struggles as she reaches out toward Angela. Angela plays off that she doesn't see it until right before Lita starts to tap when she kicks Abby to break the hold. Angela finally walks over to the corner Lita comes for a tag but Angela takes that time to talk to a random fan at ringside. Abby and Hollie spend the next few minutes tagging in and out like clockwork, keeping Lita in their corner. Lita finally manages to dive looses and tag Angela as she was looking away. Angela reluctantly jumps in and meets Hollie. After a quick handshake, they lock up. They fight back and forth for a few minutes before Angela starts getting the best of Hollie. Finally Hollie gets to her corner and tags Abby in.]

[After a few minutes of Angela and Abby fighting, Angela gets the better of Abby. She keeps her grounded and tries to keep her away from Hollie. Abby finally counters into a quick DDT and goes over to tag Hollie in. Angela crawls to her corner but Lita drops down. Hollie waits for Angela to get up and they begin going back and forth again. Angela is getting tired and Hollie is starting to dominate. Hollie tries for the Rim Shot but Angela counters into the "Viper's Venom" The crowd erupts as she gets a two before Abby breaks the pin. Angela walks over and slaps Lita across the face. She comes into the ring and starts to fight with Angela when she is caught from behind with the Drum Solo. Hollie pins but Lita somehow escapes at two. She tries to go after Angela but Hollie keeps slamming her down, keeping her out of the corner.]

[Lita fights back and forces Hollie to tag out. Abby manages to get her down and wears her down for a few minutes. As Abby tries for the Overdose, Lita counters with a Twist of Fate. She crawls to her corner where she slaps Angela to tag her in. Angela jumps in the ring and immediately gets caught with a spear by Lita. The crowd boos as she jumps on the top rope and nails Angela with a Litasault. The fans boo as Lita rolls out of the ring and takes her title back from the bell keeper. Meanwhile Abby has crawled to her corner and tagged Hollie in. Hollie seems conflicted as she just watches Angela climb slowly to her feet. Angela turns dizzily at Hollie who mouths sorry before nailing her with a Rim Shot. The crowd cheers as Hollie rolls up Angela and gets the three count.]
    Winners via Pinfall: Abby Addiction & Hollie Winder
    Match Time: 7:38
    Judges: 2/3

"Sweet Child of Mine" plays again as Abby gets in the ring and holds her hand out to Hollie who shakes it. Abby gets her title and leaves the ring as Hollie helps Angela up.

SEGMENT
    Time: 8:23 P.M. (EST)

As the ending of the tag match between Addiction and Winder against Lita and Fortin was taking place, the remaining members of the Queens of Wrestling, consulting of Beth, Melina, Nattie, and Mickie ran out towards the ramp, however, they were scooped up by a large fishing net. In the ring, as Angela wore a large smirk on her face, Josie Wales emerged with two bats in her hands along with Shaul Guerrero.

["TheOutlaw"JosieWales] Well, you girl's ain't no daises...

She had said, much to her Southern chagrin, as Lita was enraged by her little trick.

["TheOutlaw"JosieWales] We've got us a little Mexican tradition tonight... right, Shaul?

Shaul nodded her head deviously in response, carrying her own bat in one hand. She placed the tip of it on the ground, leaning on it as she spoke into her own microphone.

[ShaulGuerrero] Si, Josie. Indeed we do. Casi un derecho de paso!

She gave her shoulders a little shimmy, as if to accent it.

[ShaulGuerrero] You girls are familiar with the idea of Pinatas, right? I can't promise we'll find anything useful in you supposed 'Queens' ... but I think we'll have fun beating whatever we do find out of you!

["TheOutlaw"JosieWales] Hey, we might knock out all the candy Mickie eats on a daily basis

She quipped, as the crowds laughed, while Mickie puts a big scowl on her face. Josie started to point at two fans, sporting Divalution shirts, and telling them to come up, while presenting them with a bat a piece.

["TheOutlaw"JosieWales] Now, whenever you three are ready, start swinging!

Josie says, holding the rope securing them, and lowering it just in range for their bats. The Queens began protesting, as Shaul gave a little practice swing just underneath the range of the net. Foregoing the spinning and blindfolding, tonight was about revenge. Shaul swung the bat with all of her strenght, ignoring the other Queens in favor for the woman who'd been that constant thorn in her side: Mickie James, causing "Hardcore Country" to howl in pain.

The fans repeatedly hit Beth and Natalya, who were the muscle of the group, wearing them down, as they wore huge smiles on their faces, loving the fact that they were a part of this. Josie held onto the rope, knowing this revenge was so sweet, and well deserved on the group.

A few more big swings, Josie raised the Queens high, and dropped them hard onto the ramp, as they were all seeing stars, while Josie and Shaul made a quick and speedy exit, as Angela was well out of sight, laughing at Lita, and mentioning that she was next, come Wrestlemania...

MATCH THREE
    Time: 8:30 P.M. (EST)

Jay and Dustin Jobber running around the ring, screaming YES in unison. Jennifer looks down at them, shaking her head with a smile.

[JenniferSparks] The following tag team match is set for one fall. Introducing team number one: Dustin and Jay, the Jobber Squad.

At the sound of their names, they slide in the ring and continue the YES chants as they circle Jennifer. "Crazy Bitch" plays as the fans begin to boo. Ashley and Brooklyn walk out, looking disgust over the antics of the Jobber Squad.

[JenniferSparks] And their opponents, Ashley Nathanson and Brooklyn Glamorous the Sin City Dollz!

They reach the ring where they climb in the ring. Dustin walks forward to Ashley, mentioning they are pretty ugly to be Show girls. This is answered by a thunderous slap as the bell rings.

MATCH THREE
    STANDARD TAG TEAM MATCH
    Sin City Dollz Vs. Dustin & Jay Jobber
    [Dustin jumps to his feet, his fist doubled up. Ashley motions for him to swing, but Dustin doesn't. She slaps him again. He starts to swing but again stops. Jay rushes in and lays down behind her on all fours. Dustin gives her a small push and she falls backwards over Jay. She gets up in time for a double arm drag by the boys. Ashley quickly rolls to the ring and tags in Brooklyn. Brooklyn comes in with a clothesline to Jay, spinning him in mid air. She scoop slams Dustin before bouncing off the far rope and coming in with a leg drop. For the next few minutes, the Dollz keep Dustin pinned down, not allowing him to tag out. Finally he seems to get a second wind and starts coming back. He takes Brooklyn down and dives for the tag. Jay comes in like a house of fire, taking the Dollz down one at a time with clotheslines. He is stopped when the ref is turned and Ashley catches him low. They again start teaming him but finally he starts to fight back. Ashley forces him to the corner where Brooklyn holds him in place. Ashley rushes in with a super kick but Jay ducks away, causing Ashley to knock Brooklyn off. Ashley turns and gets hit with a quick DDT. He jumps to the top rope and nails the "Hail the Super Splash". The fans chant to three along with the referee.]
    Winners via Pinfall: The Jobber Squad
    Match Time: 4:57
    Judges: 3/5

Jay jumps off the pin and starts running around the ring chanting "YES". He jumps to the floor where him and Dustin jumps up and down the stage, chanting "YES" along with the fans. Brooklyn gets in the ring and starts arguing with Ashley.

MATCH FOUR
    Time: 8:40 P.M. (EST)

MATCH FOUR
    EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
    Angela Fortin(c) Vs. Shaul Guerrero
    [Both Fortin and Guerrero circled each other, and reached out to slap hands in respect, before tying up. Angela gets the upperhand with an armbar, and puts additional pressure on Shaul. Shaul struggled, however, she gives Angela an armdrag, breaking the hold.]

[JonathanSteele] "These two respect each other, so we should have a good clean match tonight."

[The two tie up again, as Angela Irish whipped her opponent, as Shaul went to the ropes, and catches them, avoiding a standign dropkick from Fortin. Shaul quickly goes for her legs, however before Shaul could try the Lasso from El Paso, Fortin kicked her back, making Shaul bounce to the ropes, in which she retaliates with a monkey flip, as the crowd seemed to be impressed.]

[JonathanSteele] "Excellent monkey flip by Angela Fortin. That's a great defensive move."

[JustinWhite] "Pssht. This match blows. Neither of these Divalution skanks should be a champion."

[Angela gets to her feet, and approached Shaul, getting her to her feet, and lifted her up for a vertical suplex, and brings her back down into the canvas. As Shaul hits down hard, Angela pointed upwards, while the crowd got behind her, as Angela climbs the top rope. She awaited Shaul to get to her feet, and leapt off with a diving cross body, but Shaul jumped up and landed a standing dropkick of her own, much to the crowd's enjoyment.]

[JustinWhite] "Gah! Ha Ha! That's hilarious!"

[JonathanSteele] "Beautiful counter by Shaul Guerrero, now she needs to capitalize."

[Shaul gets Angela to the center of the ring, and lifted her up for a scoop slam to the mat. She went for a cover, but only received a two count. Guerrero gets Angela up, and gives her an elbow to the face, before Irish whipping her into the ropes, in which Angela snapped, and countered with the Viper's Venom front flip DDT.]

[JonathanSteele] "Whoa! Beautiful front flip DDT by Angela! The Champion can retain!"

[She just started to stir and goes for the pin, Beth Phoenix is seen near the ring ropes, egging Angela on. The ref tries to get her down, but Angela gets up and dropkicks Beth off the ring and to the floor below. The camera cuts back to Angela arguing for a moment as she turns around, and gets kicked in the stomach. She grabs Angela and flips her into a Fisherman Suplex Pin, getting the 3 and the title.]
    Winner via Pinfall: Shaul Guerrero(New Champion)
    Match Time: 8:01
    Judges: 3/5

Beth slowly stands as Shaul holds up the TV Title. She then looks at Beth and figures out what happened. Lita is seen on the ramp with a mic in her hand as she speaks

[Lita] Like I figured. You failed Angela. If you couldn't beat your teammate, how can you beat me? I don't expect you to be at Wrestlemania now...so I'll do the announcing for her. The Winner and STILL...Divas Champion....LITA!!!!!

Lita holds up the Divas Title belt as Beth joins Lita on stage as we cut to a break, meanwhile Angela looked at Lita, with a fire in her eyes, ready to fuck her world up.

SEGMENT
    Time: 8:53 P.M. (EST)

The camera's return from commercial inside Jensen's office. Jensen is shuffling paper work and smiles over to a crew worker.

[MichaelJensen] "It's good to be back."

He might want to change his mind as at that moment the Chaos General Manager bursts through the door.

[TripleH] "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Jensen looks up to HHH, who now stands in front of his desk. Jensen smirks and nods.

[MichaelJensen] "I think I'm the owner of this company, am I wrong?"

HHH sighs.

[TripleH] "You think you're funny, making me compete at WrestleMania?"

[MichaelJensen] "Didn't you do the same to a man who skidded off a 30 foot structure?"

[TripleH] "I wasn't aware you and Johnny are pals."

[MichaelJensen] "Not even close.. Just a fact I'm making though.. besides I thought you love WrestleMania, don't you hold the record for most consecutive victories?"

[TripleH] "Five in a row.."

[MichaelJensen] "Until White Tiger ended your streak last year of course."

HHH sneers.

[MichaelJensen] "I'm giving you the chance to start back over and try and build another one.. It's the least I can do after you pretended to own this company."

[TripleH] "I am the General Manager of Chaos.. you weren't here.. I took initiative."

[MichaelJensen] "Yes, but it doesn't mean you purposely hire back someone you say I would of never hired. You want out of your match, tell me right now who it is, or remove them of their contract."

HHH shakes his head.

[TripleH] "They'll be here shortly.. "

[MichaelJensen] "Then get ready for the Dean of Mean at WrestleMania."

HHH shakes his head.

[TripleH] "I'm not even worried about it.. I got something for him."

HHH walks out of the office as Jensen just shakes his head and gets back to work. The Camera catches back up with HHH as he runs into Johnny Chaos in the hall.

[JohnnyChaos] "Hey look, it's the great General Manager... The man who had all the power on Chaos, but now that the Chairman is back.. you're just Jensen's bitch now, ain't you?"

[TripleH] "Yea Johnny, that's real funny.. were you ever in DX?"

[JohnnyChaos] "Don't insult me, I'd never be apart of that moronic group.. Look Hunter, You said you'd tell me this week who my opponent at WrestleMania was.. So let's have it."

[TripleH] "I told you I would tell you if you had the match with Dean.. You haven't had the match yet."

[JohnnyChaos] "Give me a break, it's on the card."

[TripleH] "And you could back out of it as soon as I tell you.. I don't think so."

[JohnnyChaos] "Whatever, I'll crush Dean, and whoever you have in store for me, I don't even care."

Johnny starts to walk off but HHH smiles.

[TripleH] "Well since you don't care, you wouldn't mind if I spiced it up."

Johnny stops and turns around.

[JohnnyChaos] "The hell does that mean?"

HHH smirks.

[TripleH] "Your match at WrestleMania.. it's not going to be a straight singles match. No, how about a match you've already had before, and lost... at WrestleMania Johnny.. your opponent, or more likely you... will be Buried Alive!"

The crowd cheers in the background as HHH smiles and walks off. Johnny is left standing there, not happy.

MATCH FIVE
    Time: 8:58 P.M. (EST)

MATCH FIVE
    STANDARD MATCH
    Amelia "The Phoenox" Pietersen Vs. Vespertine
    [As the bell rings they both get right to it. The match is quick paced from the jump and back and forth. Vespertine starts to pull a little bit of momentum into her favor as she hits Amelia with a couple Armdrags then a Crucifix Headcissors Huranicanna. Vespertine starts to control the match for a little bit as she hits a Mexican Arm Drag to Turnbuckle Springboard Bulldog. She makes the cover and secures a two count.]

[JonathanSteele] "Vespertine is really looking good so far in this match."

[Vespertine keeps it going for awhile getting a few near falls before she locks in an STFU! Amelia tries to fight it as Vespertine just tightens the hold. Amelia fights it for awhile but is eventually able to pry herself to the bottom rope, forcing Vespertine to realease the hold. As Vespertine gets up she's ready to go ahead and put Amelia away, as she goes for the Susspended Silence for old time's sake, Amelia counters though, nailing a Spinning Wheel Kick.]

[JonathanSteele] "Great Counter."

[JustinWhite] "That's my future ex-Wife."

[The crowd gets amped up as Amelia starts controlling the match now. Hitting moves like a Seated Senton and a Standing Moonsault that both get her near falls. As she continues to pace the match she hits a German Suplex and bridges into another cover, getting another near fall.]

[JonathanSteele] "Amelia seems to have it working now."

[JustinWhite] "Yep.. She's got this."

[Amelia sets Vespertine up to put her away with the Triple X, but Vespertine counters.. then hitting a Asai Inverted DDT. She goes for the cover but Amelia kicks out. Vespertine then grabs Amelia and sends her to the corner, but Amelia hangs on and sends Vespertine instead. Vespertine runs up the turnbukle though and connects with Whisper in the Wind! Vespertine gets up and taunts as she calls for the Steal Your Soul.. as she goes for it though, Amelia blocks the suplex, then lifts Vespertine up herself, nailing the Faith Crusher! The crowd cheers as Amelia makes the cover and scores the three count.]
    Winner via Pinfall: Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen
    Match Time: 7:54
    Judges: 6/6

MATCH SIX
    Time: 9:10 P.M. (EST)

MATCH SIX
    SIX DIVA'S TAG MATCH
    Queen's of Wrestling's Mickie James(c), Natalya, & Melina Vs. Mallory Costas, Aiyanna, & Chaotica
    [ The match started off with Natalya and Chaotica, as they tied up. Chaotica tried to outmuscle Natalya, but to no avail, as she was powered down. Natalya lifted Chaotica up and powered her back down with a suplex. The Queen went to pick Chaotica up, but Chaotica raked her eyes. ]

[ The demoness puts Natalya in a sleeper hold, trying to choke her out, as Natalya struggled within the hold. Eventually, Neidhart freed herself, elbowing Chaotica in the chest, and Irish whipping her to the ropes, and leveling her with a discus clothesline. ]

[JustinWhite] "Oh man, What a hit by Nattie Neidhart!"

[ Nattie dragged her opponent over to Mickie James, and tagged her in, before the two delivered a vertical suplex to her in unison. ]

[JonathanSteele] "Already with double team maneuvers, Queens of Wrestling are taking an early lead."

[JustinWhite] "The other guys might as well get used to it."

[ Mickie had lifted Chaotica up and gets her ready for a scoop slam, as she lifted her up and slammed her to the mat, and went for the cover, however, Aiyanna runs in and breaks up the pinfall. ]

[ Angered, Mickie yells at Aiyanna, taking her attention off of Chaotica, in which the demoness retaliated, running Mickie shoulder first into her team's corner, and tagging in Aiyanna. Aiyanna grabbed Mickie's hair, and pulled her down for a quick backbreaker. ]

[JonathanSteele] "And Aiyanna comes in, fresh and ready to fight, as she is really taking it to Mickie James!"

[ Aiyanna was straddled on Mickie, slamming her head into the mat repeatedly. She gets Mickie up, and Irish whipped her into the turnbuckle, before running after her, and delivering a clothesline. Aiyanna goes for a snap DDT and a cover, however, Melina breaks the pin up at two. ]

[JustinWhite] "Great save, Melina!"

[ Irritated, Aiyanna lifts Mickie to her feet, in which, she is countered with a short jawbreaker. Mickie gets Aiyanna to her corner, and tagged in Melina, putting Aiyanna in an abdominal stretch, leaving her open to a big kick from Melina. ]

[JonathanSteele] "Another tag, Melina comes in with a strong kick to Aiyanna. That has to do some damage."

[ Melina gives another kick to Aiyanna's midsection, before applying a headlock onto her. Aiyanna screamed in the hold, but she didn't let up. Melina Irish whipped Aiyanna to the ropes, and hits her with a standing dropkick, that echoed throughout the arena. ]

[ After the hit, Melina gets Aiyanna to her feet, and runs back to the ropes, rebounding off them, only to meet a tilt-a-whirl side slam, as the crowd approved of that attack. Aiyanna heads back to her corner, readying for her big boot, as she was blind tagged by Mallory Costas. ]

[JonathanSteele] "Blind tag by Costas, and I don't think Aiyanna realized it."

[ Costas gets up on the top rope, as Melina was getting to her feet. Aiyanna runs for the Aiyanna kick, as Melina ducked it, but met with a leaping Diamond Dagger by Costas. Meanwhile, outside the ring, Chaotica had pulled down Mickie and Natalya, and distracted them for Mallory to pick up the pinfall. 1.. 2.. 3.. ]
    Winners via Pinfall: Mallory, Aiyanna, Chaotica
    Match Time: 8:35
    Judges: 4/4

Mallory gloated heavily, as Aiyanna looked furious. Mallory ran out towards the ramp, gloating on how she was the best, while in a full retreat, as security has to break up the little beatdown going on outside.

:: To Be Continued ::

• Last edited by JAY on Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
    JAY
    Admin
    JAY

Saturday Night's ShowDown #35: April 14th, 2012 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night's ShowDown #35: April 14th, 2012   Saturday Night's ShowDown #35: April 14th, 2012 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 2:55 pm

:: PART TWO ::

CO-MAIN EVENT
    Time: 9:22 P.M. (EST)

As the camera's return to ringside we see Jennifer Sparks waiting in the ring.

[JenniferSparks] "The Following contest is one of tonight's featured Co-Main Events.. and it will be a No Disqualification Match!"

The crowd cheers as Jenninfer smiles. Suddenly the lights dim.

I FEEL LIKE A
    MONSTER!

Pyro lights up the stage as "Monster" by Skillet plays over the PA System. The Crowd let's out a completely mixed reaction, mainly boos as Johnny and Drama part the curtains out onto the stage.

[JenniferSparks] "Introducing first.. accompanied by his Wife, Amanda "Drama" Carter.. From Kansas City Missouri.. weighing in at 232 pounds... The Extreme One, JOHNNY CHAOS!!"

Johnny and Drama continue their way down the ramp.

[JimmyJustice] "A Brand new theme for his 1st match back in a long time.. gotta love it."

[JonathanSteele] "I don't love his attitude, but I can't deny all he has done in this company. Gold Grand Slammer, 5x Heavyweight Champion.. EWE Hall of Fame.."

[JimmyJustice] "Don't forget the collection of Yearly Awards he has in his trophy case. He's truely the man, and just like last year's WrestleMania, he's about to whoop the crap out of Dean."

[JonathanSteele] "I guess we'll find out."

Johnny rolls into the ring, while Drama waits on the outside. Johnny climbs up on the turnbukle and poses cockily as alot of the fans boo, but other still cheer. A real Legend reaction. Johnny hops down as his music starts to fade back off. There's a few moments of silence, well in the sound system, not the estatic crowd. "Back in Black" by ACDC then hits and the crowd turns their attention back to the stage. Dean walks out through the curtains and there's nothing mixed about it, the crowd explodes. Dean just smiles before looking down at Johnny.

[JenniferSparks] "And his opponent.. From Lawrence Kansas.. weighing in at 250 Pounds.. The Dean of Mean.. DEAN WINCHESTER!!"

Dean continues to smirk at Johnny as he walks his way down the ramp, not taking his eyes off Johnny.

[JonathanSteele] "Here he is, the Dean of Mean.. How can you not love this guy?"

[JimmyJustice] "Simple.. I don't."

[JonathanSteele] "Well I do.."

[JimmyJustice] "And you're a fag.. You two can be fags together."

[JonathanSteele] "Whatever.. I'm glad to see him here, and again at WrestleMania.. Both should be great matches."

[JimmyJustice] "No, our General Manager is going to whoop his ass at WrestleMania.. and right here and right now.. Johnny is going to whoop his ass just like he did at last year's WrestleMania."

[JonathanSteele] "Well we're about to find out if at least one of those are true, just momentarily."

Dean slides into the ring and doesn't take his eyes off Johnny, smart man. As his music fades the two continue to stare eachother over before the ref calls for the bell.

CO-MAIN EVENT
    NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH
    Johnny Chaos Vs. Dean Winchester
    [ After the bell rang they both began circling. After a few moments Dean suddenly rushes forward and tackles Johnny, which he then hits several hard rights and lefts. Dean takes the first momentum and tries to out wrestle Johnny, which he does for awhile. After hitting a Evenflow DDT Dean goes for a cover getting a near fall. ]

[JonathanSteele] "Near Fall there.. Dean seems to have this match well in hand."

[JimmyJustice] "It's early Steele"

[ Dean does keep it going for awhile though, not even needing the No DQ Stip. After hitting sa Backstabber he went for a cover, but only got a two count. As Dean got set to finish Johnny off, he set Johnny up in the Exercism. Before Dean can lift him up though, Johnny quickly kicks him right between the legs. The crowd let's out a big "ohhh" before Johnny quickly follows up with a Snap DDT. ]

[JonathanSteele] "Oh, come on."

[JimmyJustice] "No DQ Steele, No DQ"

[ After getting a near fall off of the pinfall, Johnny lives up to his nickname, as he's the first one to take it to the Extreme. He doesn't get the weapons himself though, he has his wife slide a couple in to him. Which are a Steel Chair and a Kendo Stick. He picks up the Kendo Stick first and cracks Dean in the ribs and back a good 3 or 4 times before he drops it. Johnny then grabs the Chair and decks Dean right between the eyes. The crowd let's out another "ohh" as the chair shot echoed all around the arena. Johnny dropped the chair before going for the cover.. Dean Kicked out after a long two count as the crowd cheered. Johnny got up and quickly grabbed Dean's legs and locked in the Chaos Effect! ]

[JimmyJustice] "Dean's screwed now!"

[JonathanSteele] "He could get the ropes Jimmy"

[JimmyJustice] "What good does that do in a NO DQ Match you idiot!"

[ Dean is about to get the ropes when Johnny drags him all the way acrossed the ring, then applies the pressure again. Dean screams out in agony as the fans cheer him on. Dean slowly but surely crawls his way back acrossed the ring. Dean finally manages to get the bottom rope, but this is what Jimmy was eluding to. All the ref can do is ASK Johnny to let go, and of course he doesn't. Dean is in great pain, but keeps on crawling. Dean comes through the ropes onto the apron and keeps pulling as Johnny now gets tangled. Johnny has no choice but to let go, as Dean falls to the floor. ]

[JonathanSteele] "Briliant escape!"

[JimmyJustice] "Lucky, more like"

[ As Dean gets back up, Johnny leaps over the ropes with a cross body. Dean catches him in mid air though and nails a Powerslam to the floor! The crowd roars as Dean gets up with a smirk. Dean reaches under the ring and pulls out a table as he sets it up. Dean then grabs Johnny and smirks as he sets up for a Power Bomb through the table! As Dean lifts him up though, Johnny jumps off and lands on his feet behind Dean. As Dean turns around, Johnny steals a page out of HBK's book and hits Dean with a Super Kick! Dean stumbles back onto the table before Johnny roots under the ring. Johnny pulls out a Ladder as the crowd begins cheering. Johnny sets it up and checks to make sure Dean is still there. Johnny doesn't take the chance though as he starts climbing it and gets half way up, he tells motions Drama over there. while Johnny starts climbing again, Drama comes over and holds Dean onto the table, as the crowd boos. Johnny reaches the top of the ladder and smirks before leaping off.. Drama lets go and gets out of the way just in time as Johnny crashes on Dean and through the table with the Extreme Splash! ]

[JonathanSteele] "My god!"

[JimmyJustice] "That was awesome!"

[JonathanSteele] "Is all this they are going through, wise, just 8 days before WrestleMania? They both have huge matches."

[JimmyJustice] "Well we know Dean has a huge opponent.. we don't even know who Johnny is facing.. Probably some loser that he can handle no sweat."

[JonathanSteele] "I doubt there'd be all this hype for a nobody."

[ Johnny and Dean both laid there for a little bit, but Johnny finally got up with a smirk before rolling Dean back into the ring. Johnny slides in and very arrogantly makes the cover knowing this is in the bag.. The ref makes the count as he counts the 1... 2... 3?... NO! Right before the 3, millisecond before it, Dean kicked out. Johnny gets pissed off arguing with the ref, as he turns back around though, Dean clobbers him with the chair, as the crowd roars. Dean makes the cover, but Johnny kicks out. Dean sends Johnny into the ropes before hitting a power slam as he returns. Dean makes another cover, but gets another two count. Dean sits back catching his breath as Johnny starts getting back up. Johnny quickly grabs the Kendo Stick then hits a Side-Effect! ]

[JimmyJustice] "AWESOME!"

[JonathanSteele] "Your clients, or ex clients, whatever they are, they call it AWEOMS!"

[JimmyJustice] "Shut up, you idiot."

[ Johnny makes the coer, but Dean kicks out. Johnny and Dean both lay there for a minute, exhausted.. Like Steele said, this may be stupid 8 days before their respective matches at WM. None the less they both stumble to their feet and begin trading shots, until Dean wins the Exchange and sets Johnny up for an Exercisim! the crowd cheers as Dean lifts him up, but Johnny counters out, coming down with an Extreme MakeOver, onto the chair! There's boos, and cheers, and whatever else as the place is rocking when Johnny makes the cover and gets the 3 count. ]
    Winner via Pinfall: Johnny Chaos
    Match Time: 12:15
    Judges: 6/6

[JenniferSparks] "The winner of this match... Johnny Chaos!!"

"Monster" hits again as Johnny props himself in the corner to raise up his arms in victory.

[JonathanSteele] "Man what a match!"

[JimmyJustice] "Just as good, if not better than their clash at WrestleMania 7! Either way.. just as I said.. Johnny Chaos comes out on top once again!"

SEGMENT
    Time: 9:35 P.M. (EST)

Johnny continues his celebration as Drama joins him in the ring and helps him to the center. It all comes to an end now as Johnny is hit in the back of the head... with a sledgehammer!

[JonathanSteele] "What the.. It's Triple H!"

Drama looks at HHH in both fear and shock. HHH shows her his hammer... minds out of the gutter.. Drama gets the hint and leaves the ring heading up the ramp out of fear. As Dean started getting up, HHH cracked him square between the eyes as well, just getting massive boos from the fans. HHH drops the hammer then tells Jennifer to hand him a mic.

[JonathanSteele] "What is the meaning for all of this?!"

[JimmyJustice] "Well shut up, our GM is about to explain."

[TripleH] "I'm here, for two announcements.. one for each of you boys."

HHH looks back and forth at the fallen Dean and Johnny as he smirks. HHH then looks at Dean. HHH leans down and gets in his face.

[TripleH] "First off Dean.. Jensen may think he can force me to compete against you. That's fine.. he can do that.. but I still have power... if we're going to do this, we're doing it on my terms.."

HHH smirks.

[TripleH] "Dean, we're not just having any ordinary match."

HHH shakes his head.

[TripleH] "No.. We're going to have a match that noone in this company is more familar with than me.. If we must face.. then I'll see to it that I take you straight through Hell..."

HHH smirks and some of the fans cheer.

[TripleH] "HELL...IN A CELL!"

The entire arena blows up as HHH stands back up.

[TripleH] "See you there Dean-o."

HHH looks over to Johnny and the crowd cheers, knowing what the announcement for him is.

[TripleH] "As for you Johnny.. I'm a man of my word."

The crowd cheers as HHH nods.

[TripleH] "However I ain't going to TELL you who it is."

The crowd boos as HHH laughs and puts him his hand.

[TripleH] "Hold your horses folks.. I'm not going to tell you.. because Actions, speak way louder than words.."

HHH steps to the side and points up the ramp to the stage. The Crowd all looks in anticipation as the lights dim and the titan tron comes to life.

Like last time.. watch it first..

Seriously, fuckin watch it!

Have you watched it?

I'll pretend you did.. alright ___ take it from here!

As "Headstrong" breaks over the house systems every head turns toward the entrance ramp as the lights are dimmed in the area and none other than "Dynamic" Derek Daniels walks out onto the stage wearing his best suit and tie with a sly smirk on his face. He walks over to both sides of the ramp, jumping up and down and yelling, getting the crowed pumped as they have lost it, blowing the roof off.

[JonathanSteele] ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Derek jumps around and walks to the center of the ramp. He soaks it all in for a second, closing his eyes, hearing the crowd pulse through the arena. It was a religious experience. He soaks it in and then begins to walk down the ramp.

[JonathanSteele] NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY thought this man would ever step foot in an EWE ring again, and now look...Look at him! I can't believe this is happening! Never...Say...Never!

Derek stops about midways down the ramp to see Triple H walking up. He looks to him, looks to the ring and the n nods to him as they continue walking in opposite directions. Derek walks down to the end of the ramp and walks up the steps. He splits the ropes, grinning to the crowd, pausing between them before he puts it into the ring and then he runs around the ring. Ordering the crowd to get up on its feet. Johnny and Dean have rolled out of the ring to recover as Derek goes to each turnbuckle. He finally gets down and calls for a microphone. He catches it, and holds it there.

Crowd: DDD! DDD! DDD! DDD! DDD! DDD! DDD! DDD! DDD!

He soaks it in, standing in the center of the EWE ring, many people thought they would never see the sight again. He put the mic to his lips but then lowered it. Running to the turnbuckles again and holding his arms up. The crowd went crazy again. He hops back down and walks back to the center of the ring. He bent low and the raised up and smiled.

["Dynamic"DerekDaniels] I'MMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAACCCCCCCCK.

The crowd bursts into cheers again in one loud pop as he walks around the ring with the smile on his face. Holding and cupping his hand over his ear as if he couldn't hear the crowd, they cheer louder.

["Dynamic"DerekDaniels] You see, the message holds true, and it has held true for months...You never say never...Everyone in the EWE, everyone in that locker room said that Derek Daniels would never step foot in an EWE ring again...Everyone said it wouldn't be done...It couldn't be done...But it has...And here I come back...To see all of you...

He raises his hand to the crowd.

["Dynamic"DerekDaniels] To see all of you haven't changed one...Damn...Bit.

His demeanor suddenly changes. It isn't smiling, it's dark and serious. He squares his jaw and turns to the crowd behind him and runs towards the ropes yelling.

["Dynamic"DerekDaniels] TO SEE YOU'RE ALL STILL POURING MONEY INTO THIS SHIT HOLE THEY CALL EWE. It's pathetic really. It's pathetic to know you all didn't leave, like I left. Do you all remember what happened when Derek Daniels left the EWE? It died...This company lives and breathes with ME. Because in the end ITS ALL ABOUT ME...And I proved that by leaving. I left this company in a financial shuffle because I left with their precious EWE Undisputed championship. I left because I was fed up, I single handedly lost this company thousands because I walked out and left them flat...But I realized something.

He taps the mic on his hand for a moment as if he is thinking.
    ["Dynamic"DerekDaniels] I realized that it would piss those idiots off in the back if I came back, more than it would if I was sitting on my ass in Reno. It makes me sick to see the kind of trash the EWE is still producing. A. Someone like Mickie James is holding the X-Division title. A title that great wrestlers have held in the EWE, and that fat, overweight, poor excuse for a diva gets to put her grubby hands on it. B. White Tiger who was supposed to retire years ago is still doing his best Hogan impression and hogging the main event limelight for those up and comers who come to EWE. C. The Jobbers are still employed. Hell, give Dustin Jobber the X-Division title...Or Dr.Quackerton...A least they had some legitimacy to them...That's what makes me SICK about the EWE.

He clears his throat, the crowd is booing at this point, on their feet, jeering at him for dogging the EWE.

["Dynamic"DerekDaniels] You see most people compare me to CM Punk, if you're Mr. Man you call me a knock-off CM Punk, but we see where Mr. Man is...Working in some Wal-Mart in New Mexico and cleaning up the public bathroom. You see, Punk and I are a lot alike. He didn't like the way things were going in the WWE, so he got a nice lucrative contract and now he shut his trap for good. Me? I walked out of here with money still on the table. I walked out of here with the title, I walked out of here with my head held high knowing I had killed this crap for good...But I come back...To the same...Old...Stuff...But I plan to fix it...

Derek turns and leans over the ropes looking down at Johnny Chaos.

["Dynamic"DerekDaniels] And it all starts with you...See you at Wrestlemania Johnny Boy.

He drops the microphone as "Grinspoon" hits over the house speaks and Derek splits the ropes and walks up the ramp without even looking at the crowd as we go to a break with silence and the crowd booing.

CO-MAIN EVENT
    Time: 9:47 P.M. (EST)

The camera's return to ringside where Jennifer Sparks is waiting with a mic.

[JenniferSparks] "The Following Contest is the other of tonight's Featured Main Events and it is a Six Person Tag Team Match set for one fall!"

The crowd cheers until "Officer Down" by Lloyd Banks hits over the PA System. The crowd shifts into boos as D-Dawg parts the curtains with the International Title draped over his shoulder.

[JenniferSparks] "First, from Dub C Pennsylvania... weighing in at 222 pounds... he is the EWE International Champion... Da Original Gangsta... D-DAWG!!"

Dawg continues down the ramp, not caring what the fans think, he's just got his mind focused. As he enters the ring he raises up his title once before handing it over to the time keeper. Not long later "Unbreakable" by Bon Jovi fills into the PA System. The crowd begins to cheer as Dutch and Christy part the curtains.. Christy has her Tag Title around her waist, while Dutch has his on his shoulder, and the King of Kings Title on his around his waist.

[JenniferSparks] "His Partners... they are the EWE Tag Team Champions... CHRISTY CHAOS and the King of Kings Champion, DUTCH CLARK... they are CHARISMATIC FURY!!"

The crowd continues to cheer as they continue their way down the ramp and enter the ring. They too show their titles off before handing them over to the time keeper. As their music begins to fade the lights dim as a Pink light shines over the entrance stage. "Beverly Hills" by Weezer hits the sound system and the cheers continue on as Brooke parts the curtains.

[JenniferSparks] "And their opponents.. first from Hollywood, California... BROOKE MCGUIRE!!"

The crowd continues to cheer as Brooke continues down the ramp.. she's feeling trusting as she goes ahead and enters the ring. As her music fades there's a few moments of silence before suddenly..

IF YA SMELL..
    WHAT THE ROCK
    IS COOKIN!

The crowd explodes as "If Ya Smell..." by Jim Johnson continues over the PA System. The Rock comes through the curtains, just making them cheer louder if possible.

[JenniferSparks] "Her Partners.. first from Miami Florida.. weighing in at 260 Pounds... THE ROCK!!"

Rock goes down the ramp and up the steps to the ring. Rock walks acrossed the apron before climbing the turnbukle. After raising his arm and sniffing the air he gets down in the ring. He doesn't have fear as he walks to the opposite corner, parting right between Dutch and Christy before climbing the turnbukle and throwing his arm up again. Rock gets down and walks back through them to go stand in his corner with Brooke. As the music fades away the crowd starts to get anticipated. The Lights dim before a White and Blue light flashes over the Entrance Stage.. The crowd let's out a cheer before the music can even hit.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?!
    YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY!
    AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!!

"Welcome to The Jungle" by Guns N Roses hits over of the PA System as a quick pyro display shoots off acrossed the stage. WT Parts the curtains, Undisputed Title locked around his waist, as the crowd completely explodes.

[JenniferSparks] "And Their partner.. from Rawlins Wyoming.. weighing in at 229 Pounds... he is the EWE Undisputed Champion... WHITE TIGER!!!"

The crowd continues to roar as WT continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring. WT takes off his title and raises it up to the cheering fans before he flashes a smirk over to Dutch. Dutch smirks back and nods before WT gives the title to the time keeper. As each team gets sorted who's going to start, the ref gets in the middle and calls for the bell.

CO-MAIN EVENT
    SIX PERSON TAG MATCH
    White Tiger(c), Brooke McGuire, & The Rock Vs. Charismatic Fury(c) & D-Dawg(c)
    [ Pretty fast and furious match right from the get go. The crowd chants for Dutch and WT to start and they comply digging into each other early. WT controls the pace with some good chain based wrestling that Dutch struggles to maintain through. WT goes for a standing armbar but Dutch eventually manages to get to the ropes to break the hold. WT laughs at Dutch who had to struggle to get away from the simplistic moves which only goes to frustrate Dutch more. Dutch locks up again but this time he gets the advantage, putting WT down with a beautiful headlock take down and holding the hold on the mat. He reaches out on a tag and brings in D-Dawg who drops an elbow to WT's ribs on the ground. ]

[ D-Dawg continues the assault putting WT in an arm wringer and wrenching down on the hold. He tags out to Christy who scales the ropes and comes down with an ax-handle on the arm. WT yells out in pain as Christy locks the arm bar back on and tags in Dutch. Dutch unloads a straight punch to the arm and locks in a chicken wing as WT struggles against the hold. He eventually slams Dutch back into a neutral corner which buys him enough time to tag out to The Rock. ]

[ Rock comes in fast and throws the technical wrestling out the window. He charges and begins to lay into Dutch in the corner with a barrage of punches. He goes for his patented spit punch but Dutch ducks and tackles him to the ground. We get an all out street fight as Dutch unloads with right hands and Rock struggles to roll him off. D-Dawg tags Dutch's back as they roll towards the corner and he quickly boots Rock in the ribs on the ground. Rock instinctively doubles up as D-Dawg picks him back up to a vertical base. He hits a beautiful vertical suplex and makes the first pin of the match. Rock is out at one. ]

[ D-Dawg reaches over and tags in Christy who once again scales the ropes. As she is coming down, however, Rock fires up a fist and catches her square in the gut. Christy cuts a flip and gasps for air as Rock picks her back up. He fires Christy into the ropes and catches her with a Samoan drop as she comes back. He lays in some boots to her on the ground and tags in Brooke. ]

[ Brooke is quick to attack her former partner by picking her up and hitting a textbook bulldog in the center of the ring. She goes for a pin and Christy gets a shoulder out at two. She continues the attack, hammering Christy with forearms and driving her back to the corner. She follows in and hiptosses Christy back out before scaling to the second rope. She dives off with an elbow and catches Christy on the side of the head. She goes for another pin which again gets two. ]

[ Brooke tags back out to WT who comes in and looks like he is going to try locking in the Tiger's Snare. He comes from behind Christy but Christy avoids his grapple and dives to the corner. She makes the tag to D-Dawg who charges WT and nails a spinning heel kick to him. WT is stunned as D-Dawg tries to make a quick cover. WT is out at two and D-Dawg picks him back to his feet. He fires him into the ropes and catches WT with a dropkick coming back. WT stumbles back off the move and hits the buckle which allows Rock to tag himself in. Rocky charges D-Dawg but gets caught with a drop-toe-hold. D-Dawg goes for what looks like an STF but Rock wisely grabs the ropes before he can lock it in. ]

[ D-Dawg waits for Rocky to get back up but Rock drives a fist into D-Dawg that knocks him silly. D-Dawg stumbles back and Rock hits a ROCK BOTTOM out of nowhere! The crowd is going nuts as Rock goes for a pin. It gets two before Dutch kicks Rock in the back of the head to break up the pin. This brings WT into the ring and the two begin to have words. Rock tags out to Brooke who rushes over to where D-Dawg is starting to stir and the referee is escorting Dutch and WT back out of the ring. Brooke goes for a pin on D-Dawg but he kicks out. Brooke locks in a reverse chin lock as D-Dawg struggles to drag himself to the corner. ]

[ D-Dawg wills himself back up to his feet and manages to elbow Brooke off of him. He makes a dive to the corner and manages to tag in Dutch who rushes in like a bull. He slams a stiff diving Shoulder Block into Brooke who falls through the ropes to the outside and causes both Rock and WT to re-enter the ring. It becomes a Pier Six Brawl as Dutch and D-Dawg square off with WT and Rock and Christy goes to the outside to toss Brooke back into the ring. In a unique spot, Rock tosses D-Dawg into the ropes who ducks a clothesline, dives over Dutch who was about to be piledriven by WT and tackles the Undisputed Champion to the outside. Rock turns around only to be met by a vicious clothesline by Dutch which spins him end-over-end and to the outside. ]

[ The referee is completely confused as Brooke is thrown back into the ring by Christy and the other three men are down on the outside. Christy scales the ropes as Dutch picks up the hurt Brooke and holds her in a Piledriver. Christy dives off and the tag champs hit an absolutely devastating SPIKE PILEDRIVER in the center of the ring. It is academic as Dutch goes for the pin and gets the THREE!!! ]

Winners via Pinfall: Charismatic Fury & D-Dawg
    Match Time: 10:03
    Judges: 2/3

[JenniferSparks] "The Winners of this Match... D-DAWG AND CHARISMATIC FURY!!!"

"Unbreakable" kicks back over the PA System as Dutch raises up his hands in victory. Christy fetches her Tag Title as the ref gives Dutch his and the pair celebrate together by giving eachother a kiss then raising up their titles.

[JonathanSteele] "What a huge match and huge victory for this team!"

[JimmyJustice] "That match was nuts.. This whole show was off the chain!"

[JonathanSteele] "It certainly was Jimmy!"

D-Dawg nods to his team before grabbing his title and heading up the ramp. Dawg stops when he reaches the stage and smiles at Rock as he puts the title on his shoulder. Rock gets up holding the back of his head as he leans on the barricade and talks smack to D-Dawg, Dawg just smiles. While Christy looks down at Brooke, half regret, half smiling.. WT gets back up too and gives a small clap to Dutch as Dutch raises up his titles locking eyes with WT. WT Grabs his Undisputed Title and points up at the WM Logo as the crowd roars.

[JonathanSteele] "That's all the time we have.. but be sure to tune into WRESTLEMANIA!!!"

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 LADIES NIGHT BRAND RPERS
    1: Angela Fortin
    2: Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen
    3: Vespertine
    4: Mickie James
    5: Mallory Costas

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    Shaul Guerrero
    Aiyanna/Natalya Neidhart
    Lita
    Brooklyn Glamorous/Chaotica/Hollie Winder