Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #122: April 4th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #122: April 4th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #122: April 4th, 2011   Monday Night Chaos #122: April 4th, 2011 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 9:10 pm

EPISODE #122
DATE April 4th, 2011
VENUE Albuquerque University Arena -Albuquerque, New Mexico
THEME "Prelude 12-21" by AFI
TURNOUT 15 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

"Prelude 12-21" continues over the PA System as fireworks begin to ignite.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Welcome to the sold out American Airlines Center in Dallas Texas! I'm Jonathan Steele of course joined by Jimmy Justice, and we welcome you to Monday Night Chaos!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I said give me top this time!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Sorry I forgot.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I bet you did.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Well I'm sorry, but can we move on?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Fuck you, you tell them about the matches yourself.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Well we got another great card on the last stop before WrestleMania...including The Million Dollar Championship between Ted Dibiase and Dustin Jobber....the Steel Cage between Johnny Chaos & Snake...and of course Derek Daniels taking on Dean Winchester in a non-title match. But what about our main event?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I said what about our Main Event?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
And I said Fuck You.
[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Anyways it's an interesting match to say the least when opponents must team. White Tiger and Triple H taking on Mr. Man and Android #18. It'll be great, but let's get the show under way.

Paul London is already in the ring, bouncing in place to prepare for his match. Suddenly "Eye of the Tiger" is heard playing, but not over the speakers. Jon Jobber comes walking out of the back, carrying a boom box, which is playing the music. Jay and Dustin Jobber comes out, shouting words of encouragement. Mr. Jobber comes out, wearing a sweats. They are already drenched in sweat. He sways slightly, obviously already drunk.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
The Jobbers are quite a unified family.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
The Jobbers are the biggest jokes professional wrestling has ever seen. Someone needs to take these idiots out soon

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
His opponent, Mister Jobber!

STANDARD MATCH
Paul London Vs. Mr. Jobber

[ Mister Jobber makes it to the ring as Jon kills the music on the boom box. London points at Mister Jobber and laughs. The Jobber kids are smacking the mat, yelling words of encouragement to their dad. Mister Jobber starts looking dazed and starts swaying. London gets face to face with Jobber, He turns to yell something at the kids when Mister Jobber’s eye roll up in his head and he falls forward into London. The two topple over. London awkwardly on his side, his arm at a bad angle. Jobber lands on him, pinning London’s arm at that angle. London tries to struggle free, screaming in pain. He finally has no choice but to tap out. The ref calls for the bell as the Jobber kids swarm the ring. ]

WINNER at 1:28 Mister Jobber
Judges: 5 Out of 5

With a little help from the ref, the Jobber kids manage to get their father back on his feet. Jon restarts "Eye of the Tiger" as Jay and Dustin celebrate in the ring. Mister Jobber holds both hands up before falling over again. London leaves the ring and heads up the ramp holding his arm and shaking his head in shame

Chris Warren sits in his room watching BET. The door to his room is kicked down. The Big Show, who has a view bruises and bandages on his face steps in. Chris simply turns to look at him as Michael Jensen steps in suit behind him followed by the Great Khali.

[-CHRIS WARREN-]
What do you want?

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
What I want to know is what's this crap I hear about you trying to be Sparrow's replacement in the Money in the Bank?

[-CHRIS WARREN-]
I'm not trying, I am.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Sorry, but I won't allow it.

[-CHRIS WARREN-]
You don't have to.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
What's that suppose to mean?

Chris just grins as he shakes his head.

[-CHRIS WARREN-]
You know, even though he doesn't show his face as much as he use to, part of the company still belongs to your partner, LAW. All I had to do was wait for the right moment and boom, I'm Sparrow's replacement.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
I have the right to refuse.

[-CHRIS WARREN-]
You would, if the rules of the Money in the Bank Qualifyer at No Love Lost weren't in effect.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
What're you talking about?

[-CHRIS WARREN-]
If at anytime any of the contestants are unable to compete, it automatically goes to the runner up. Well since, Christy has already qualified, it goes to the next and what do you know? That's me.

Chris smiles widely as Jensen glares at him.

[-CHRIS WARREN-]
Now get out of here and fix my door while you're at it.

Chris turns back to the TV.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Come on, let's go.

[-CHRIS WARREN-]
Yes, be good boys and you might get a treat.

Big Show and Khali scowl at Chris as they follow Jensen out of the room.

[-CHRIS WARREN-]
Hold up.

Big Show turns back to Chris.

[-CHRIS WARREN-]
Forgetting something?

Chris nods to the door lying on the floor. Big Show reluctantly picks it back up and puts it back on it's hinges the best he can. Chris just turns back to his TV.

[-CHRIS WARREN-]
It's good to be me.

The camera's return to ringside "Rockstar" by Miley Cyrus hits over the PA system and the crowd just laughs when Jay comes through the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first...from Reno Nevada...weighing in at 175 pounds...JAY JOBBER!!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What an idoit..

Jay continues down the ramp and slides into the ring. His song is quickly cut off and soon replaced with "Live Your Life" by T.I feat. Rihanna. The crowd cheers when Abdul comes through the curtains, with the International Title on his shoulder.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
His opponent...From Hells Kitchen New York...weighing in at 250 pounds...he is the EWE International Champion...ABDUL Q!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Here comes the International Champion, a man who hopes to make it Mr. Money in the Bank at WrestleMania, after qualifying last week.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Yea yea, we don't care.

Abdul continues down the ramp and enters the ring. Abdul raises his title up before handing it to the ref who hands it to the time keeper. The ref looks at Abdul and Jay and then calls for the bell.

STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Abdul Q(c) Vs. Jay Jobber

[ Jay quickly runs at Abdul, only to be quickly planted with the Jersey Shore. Abdul gets up shaking his head. Abdul easily dominates the match with all the momentum. Hitting a Thez Press at 2:14 and the Hells Traffic at 3:01. At around 4:15 Abdul feels Jay has been put through enough and puts him away with the BedTime! Abdul makes the cover, but the ref isn't counting. That's because Dibiase has the ref distracted. Abdul gets up to protest, when he's leveled with a Running Big Boot by Venom! Venom picks Abdul up and plants him with THE BITE! Venom drags Jay ontop of Abdul then gets out of the ring. Dibiase hops back off the apron as the ref turns back around and makes the count. ]

WINNER at 4:54: Jay Jobber
Judges: 2 Out of 3

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Here is your winner....JAY JOBBER!

"Rockstar" by Miley Cyrus hits while the ref raises Jay's hand. Jay doesn't even know what's going on, but gets happy when the ref raises his hand, cause he realizes he somehow won. Dibiase begins laughing as him and Venom back up the ramp.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I can't believe this.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I told you Abdul was a fool...how can he lose to a reject like Jay Jobber?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
He was screwed by Dibiase, who clearly sees him as a threat at WrestleMania.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
How, when he just lost to Jay Jobber.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
BECAUSE OF DIBIASE AND VENOM!

Jay continues to celebrate, while Abdul sits up. He looks up at Dibiase and Venom on the stage, Dibiase still doing his signature laugh. Abdul just smiles slightly, what could be cooking in that head now?

"Reach for the Stars" hits over the PA system, getting some cheers from the crowd.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first, from Mobus...weighing in at....well I don't know, and neither does he apparently....SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Here he comes...Sonic...He could be a real head turner if he pulls off the big upset at WrestleMania.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Please...he's a freakin Hedghog Steele. For christ's sake, he doesn't even know his own weight.

Sonic continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring. "It's All About the Money" by Jimmy Hart and J.J. Maguire hits and the crowd begins to boo when Dibiase and Venom step through the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
His opponent...accompanied by Venom....from Omoha Nebraska...weighing in at 260 Pounds.....The Million Dollar Man, TED DIBIASE!!

Dibiase and Venom continue down the ramp as Dibiase gets into the ring. Venom waits on the outside holding Dibiase's Million Dollar Championship as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Ted Dibiase Vs. Sonic the Hedgehog

[ Dibiase and Sonic go back and forth in a very quick paced match. Well all the quick pace comes from the much younger Sonic of course. At about 1:14 Sonic hits a Spin Dash, whatever that is, followed by a Spin Attack, whatever that is too. Sonic makes a cover but only gets a two count. At around 2:42 Dibiase hits Sonic with a backbreaker. The match stays back and forth as Sonic hits a One-Two Punch at 3:01 and Dibiase hits a Scoop Powerslam at 3:46. At about 4:16 Dibiase hits a piledriver and goes for the cover, only to get a two count. Dibiase gets up and laughs as he begins to stalk Sonic before suddenly locking in the Million Dollar Dream! Sonic fights to stay alive while Dibiase keeps it locked. Suddenly the crowd cheers, and that's because Abdul comes running down the ramp with a steel chair. He takes a shot at Venom in the gut with the end of the chair, than again acrossed his back, and one more right between the eyes. Dibiase let's go of Sonic when Abdul slides into the ring. Dibiase puts his hands up and pleas with Abdul. Abdul looks at him then back to the chair as if he's thinking about it. Abdul suddenly smirks, then cracks Dibiase right between the eyes as the ref calls for the bell. ]

WINNER at 5:11: Ted Dibiase (By Disqualification)
Judges: 4 Out of 4

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The winner of this match as a result of a Disqualification...The Million Dollar Man, TED DIBIASE!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What is the meaning of this?!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It's called revenge, he did screw him over tonight.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Shut up you toad.

Sonic looks at Abdul as if to say "what the hell?". Abdul just glances at him. Sonic shakes his head and leaves, while Abdul looks back to Dibiase and drops the chair. Abdul picks Dibiase up and nails him with the BEDTIME!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Don't be jealous that he's richer than you!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I seriously doubt that's it Jimmy.

Abdul looks at Dibiase as his music hits over the PA system.

The camera's show Luthor Jensen sitting in an office, much similar to Michael's, but much more extravagant. Crew workers move about the office as they finish putting it together. The doors part as Michael Jensen walks in, looking around.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
What the hell is going on here?

Luthor Jensen looks up from behind his desk with a grin.

[-LUTHOR JENSEN-]
Ah, son. How do you like it?

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
You never answered my question, dad.

Luthor looks around.

[-LUTHOR JENSEN-]
Isn't it obvious? I'm moving in.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
The hell you are.

[-LUTHOR JENSEN-]
Sorry, son, but I had my lawyers take a look at your contracts and we've managed to find a loophole. It seems as though I may not exactly have control of your company, but since it's the company's money that was used and I'm your equal partner, I'm allowed to be a sort of...."supervisor".

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
What's the catch?

[-LUTHOR JENSEN-]
No catch. I'm just going to keep an eye on you and this company.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
You're up to something.

[-LUTHOR JENSEN-]
Why whatever gives you that idea, son?

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Because I know you, dad.

Michael looks around the room again before shaking his head in frustration as he turns and walks out.

[-LUTHOR JENSEN-]
That went well.

Luthor pulls out his cell phone and places it to his ear.

[-LUTHOR JENSEN-]
You know what to do.

The camera picks back up on Michael Jensen walking back down the hallway when Abdul Q walks out through the curtains right in front of him.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Wait Abdul, hold up.

Abdul turns around and looks at Jensen.

[-ABDUL Q-]
I'm not in the mood boss.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
I seen what you did, and you had a right to do that, I get that. You still ruined a perfectly good match.

[-ABDUL Q-]
He ruined my perfectly dominating match.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Be that as it may, you owe me.

[-ABDUL Q-]
How do you figure?

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Because I'm your boss and I say so. Now I need you to help me with this Hurricane matter.

[-ABDUL Q-]
Find someone else.

Abdul starts to walk off.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Or I can just strip you of the International Championship, or better yet your spot in the Money in the Bank.

Abdul turns around to see the evil smile on Jensen's face.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
I knew you'd see it my way. Now look, I am about sick of this Hurricane. Hiring the Jobbers to figure him out was the dumbest thing I ever did, now I trust you can do a better job.

[-ABDUL Q-]
And if I don't.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
I already told you that scenario.

[-ABDUL Q-]
What if I can't figure it out though?

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
I'll make it worth your while to try. How bout this, at WrestleMania, you'll face him for the X-Division Title.

Abdul smirks nodding his head.

[-ABDUL Q-]
I can do that.

Abdul starts to walk off again.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
As insurance though, so you don't back out on me. We'll go ahead and make it title for title.

Abdul nods, as he lets that stir.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Now be on with your business.

Jensen walks on as does Abdul in opposite directions.

-WRESTLEMANIA RECALL-
AND NOW A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL!

|-::-| The referee holds up the title as Ben and WT stare at each other. WT smiles and sticks out his hand. Emperor sneers and tells WT he isn't falling for that. WT tells him that there is no trick. As soon as Emperor Ben tries for the shake, WT walks away. He runs his fingers through his hair laughing. He walks back over to the mad Emperor Ben. WT sticks out his hand again. Ben reaches to shake but instead he slaps the taste out of WT's mouth. WT takes a step back and gets mad. He tries for a clothesline, but Ben ducks it. He grabs WT from behind and hits him with a belly to back suplex. He grabs WT's leg but WT wisely jumps to his feet. Ben still has his leg, so WT tries for the Enzigurie. Ben ducks and WT falls face first. Ben immediatly locks on the Emperor's Wrath, wrapping his leg around WT's for added pressure. WT screams out and tries to reach the nearest rope. |-::-|
|-::-| Jim Ross |-::-|
King, Ben has on the Emperor's Wrath. This might be a quick title defense for him.
|-::-| The King |-::-|
That's why he is the Emperor JR. White Tiger should have known that he wasn't in Ben's league.
|-::-| WT finally manages to reach the rope. The referee orders the break but Ben won't let go. Finally at four, Ben releases his hold. He tries to pull WT off the rope, but WT won't let go. Finally Ben jumps out of the ring to the floor. He hits WT in the head with a strong punch. WT releases the rope and rolls back into the middle of the ring. Ben comes in and reaches down for WT's leg. WT small packages him. 1..2...Kick out. Ben looks surprised that he almost lost that quick. He turns to WT who is pointing out how close it was. Ben stands up and so does WT. WT limps as they tie up. Ben tries to go around behind WT again but WT gets behind him first. WT picks him up and gives him a back breaker. WT moves Ben to a sitting position and puts his knee in Ben's back. He grabs Ben's head and pulls him back so that WT's knee is driving into Ben's back. |-::-|
WT is going right to work on Ben's back. He must be trying for the Tiger Snare.
It doesn't matter. Emperor Ben has already weakened WT's leg. When he gets the Wrath on him again, its all over for WT.
|-::-| WT releases his hold and goes for a pin. 1...2...Ben kicks out. WT picks him up and gives him a huge powerbomb. WT rolls him over and tries for the Tiger Snare. Ben rolls out of the ring to the floor. WT turns around and shows off for some of the fans. Using this, Ben rolls in and clips WT in the back of his leg. WT hits the ground as Ben grabs his hurt leg. He punches WT's ankle, weakening him up more for the Emperor's Wrath. He tries to lock it on, but WT crawls back to the rope. Ben stomps his leg as the referee moves him back. |-::-|
What a dirty tactic by White Tiger. I thought he was suppose to be fair.
Its no different then what Ben is doing. These men hate each other and will do anything to win.
|-::-| WT pulls Ben away from the ropes. He puts Ben in a boston crab. He leans back to make sure all the pressure is on Ben's back. Ben tries to pull himself to the ropes, but WT has him pinned down. He refuses to give up and WT releases the hold. WT goes to pick him up, but Ben low blows him. WT falls to the ground. Ben rolls out of the ring and stretches to try and relieve some of the pain on his back. He rolls back in the ring and locks on The Emperor's Wrath again. WT tries to pull to the rope but Ben pulls him away. Ben turns WT's foot almost sideways as WT cries out. He is fighting hard not to tap out. After about two minutes, Ben gets mad and lets go. He kicks WT continuously as the fans boo him. |-::-|
Now that is poor sportsmanship.
He isn't use to people taking the move for so long. Eiether WT is stupid or he....well he must just be stupid.
|-::-| Ben picks WT up. He gets behind him and lifts him up. He drops WT's hurt leg onto his knee. He picks WT up again, but WT manages to bulldog him. Both men are on the ground as the fans are screaming. WT and Ben both get up at about eight. They charge each other and double clothesline each other. The fans are still cheering loud as the referee begins his count. |-::-|
Get up Ben, come on.
This match is taking a lot out of both men.
|-::-| Ben gets to his feet and tells the referee to speed up the count. Right at nine, WT uses the ropes to get to his feet. Ben charges him and WT lays down, pulling the top rope down. Ben falls over the rope and crashes to the arena floor. WT pulls himself back up and stands at the rope. Ben gets up and WT flings himself over the rope. He catches Ben as the fans cheer again. Again neither man is moving. |-::-|
Where did WT find the energy to do that? His leg must be killing him
Neither men are going to give up easy. This match might go all the way to Chaos.
|-::-| WT is first to pull himself into the ring. He tries to walk on his leg to get it to stop throbbing. Ben rolls in and tries to clip WT's leg again. WT jumps over him and Ben slides to a stop. WT puts Ben back into the Boston Crab. Ben grabs the rope and uses his leg strength to push WT off. WT rolls forward and back to his feet. Ben gets to his feet and points to his head. He turns around and sees WT on his feet. He charges in but WT ducks his clothesline. WT grabs him and tries to Irish whip him into the corner. Ben reverses sending WT into the corner. WT jumps to the top rope and jumps backwards, catching Ben with The Struck Down! The fans stand and cheer wildly. |-::-|
WT hit the Struck Down. If he pins Ben, we will have a new champion.
Come on Ben, get up.
|-::-| WT rolls over and pins Ben. 1..2..right at the three Ben kicks out. The fans cheer as WT picks Ben up. He kicks him in the gut and hits a Tiger Driver. He pins again but again Ben kicks out before the three. WT sits up and asks the referee is he is sure it was just a two. Ben rolls WT backwards and gets a two count. WT gets up and kicks Ben in the back. He begins dropping knees onto Ben's back several times. Ben rolls out of the ring and WT follows. WT clotheslines Ben from behind. WT picks up Ben and holds him forward. He runs and slams Ben's back into the ring post. He then turns and body slams Ben to the floor. WT rolls in the ring and holds us his hands as the fans cheer. |-::-|
Why does WT have to stoop to such low tactics. Can he not beat Ben fairly.
WT is just stooping to Ben's level. If he hadn't done it, Ben would have.
|-::-| WT rolls back out of the ring. He grabs Ben and tosses him back into the ring. He rolls Ben on his stomach and signals for the Tiger Snare. Ben however, somehow catches WT's leg. He forces WT down to the mat. He drags WT to the corner and rolls out of the ring. He begins to slam WT's leg into the ring pole. WT cries out again holding his leg. Ben gets in the ring and pulls WT to the center of the ring. Ben tries for the ankle lock but WT fights him off. He kicks his leg out, knocking Ben to the ground. They both stand but WT still can't walk good on his hurt leg. Ben gets behind WT and tries to school boy him. WT kicks out at two. Ben tries to pick WT up but WT small packages him. Ben kicks out at two. They both get to their feet and Ben charges at WT. WT catches him and forces him down to the ground. He rolls Ben right into the Tiger Snare. The crowd is on their feet again. |-::-|
Oh no! Fight it Ben, fight it.
This could be the end. Ben is right in the middle of the ring.
|-::-| WT holds the move as Ben tries to fight his way out. WT leans back farther, putting even more pain on Ben's lower back. Finally Ben taps. The bell rings as WT releases the hold. |-::-|
|-::-| Lilian Garcia |-::-|
The winner of the match and.....NEW EWE World Heavyweight Champion....White Tiger!
|-::-| The fans are cheering as WT pushes himself to his feet. He holds both his hands up, trying not to fall down. Ben has exited the ring and grabbed the World Title. He rolls in the ring and walks over to WT. He stands their glaring at WT. He finally folds the straps of the belt under the belt and looks at it. He holds it out for WT. WT looks at Ben and finally takes the title out of his outstretched hands. WT lays the belt on his shoulder as Ben turns and begins to leave the ring. WT grabs his shoulder and turning him back around. WT sticks out his hand. Ben looks at it and back at WT. Finally Ben shakes WT's hand. The fans cheer the men for their good sportsmanship. Ben leaves the ring as Rikku and Eighteen run out of the back. They each give WT a hug and congratulate him. Gothika comes out next and also gives WT a big hug. They kiss as Ciaran comes out clapping his hands. They stand in the ring and applaud WT as he gets on the second rope and holds the title high over his head. |-::-|
The EWE has a new champion and his name is White Tiger. But Ben put up one hell of a fight
Well WT needs to celebrate now, because his life just got a lot tougher.

AND THAT WAS A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL
COUNTING DOWN TO THE BIGGEST EVENT OF 2011

EWE WRESTLEMANIA 7, LIVE APRIL 24TH, ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!

As the camera's return to ringside "Heart of a Champion" by Nelly hits over the PA System. The crowd begins to boo as Chris Warren steps out.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
the Following contest is scheduled for one fall...on his way to the ring, From Chicago Illinois...weighing in at 185 pounds....The Alpha Male, CHRIS WARREN!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Well here comes the latest entry in the Money in the Bank, who conned his way into replacing Jack Sparrow.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Don't be mad because he was smart.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
He's the one that took Sparrow out to begin with, how does he have a right to take his spot?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Were you not paying attention. He was third in the original Qualifier Sparrow won at No Love Lost, with Christy who had already qualified being the runner up.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Whatever...

Warren continues down the ramp and slides into the ring. As his music fades out the lights begin to dim.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

The crowd boos as "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses kicks over the PA system. White Tiger splits the curtains with a smirk on his face, and the crowd continues to boo him.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
And his opponent...from Rawlins Wyoming...weighing in at 229 pounds....WHITE TIGER!!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Here he is, the EWE Legend, the same man who will rip apart the Game at WrestleMania.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
In your oppinun anyway.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
which happens to also be a fact.

White Tiger continues down the ramp and walks up the steps. WT enters the ring and smirks at Warren as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
White Tiger Vs. Chris Warren

[ The fourth match of the night started off fast an furious as White Tiger took up a quick offensive striking Warren a few times with a right hand, but Warren battled back to even the playing field with a few right hands of his own. Warren would quickly take him down with a DDT, and tried to steal a victory with a quick cover. White Tiger was out of the pin before the ref could get down a two count. At 1:06 into the match Warren connected with a successful back breaker, and would make his way to the top ropes. He would take his time up there and it would cost him, as White Tiger recovered to knock him from the top. Warren would fall to a seated position, and White Tiger would follow that up with a Superplex from the top rope. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
The veteran with a smart move right there. He saw the opening when Warren was slacking, and capitalized. Very well done.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
That’s right! He is way to smart to let Chris Warren off that easy. You shouldn’t expect anything less from him here tonight.

[ As 2:34 rolls around in the match, both men are once again locked up inside the ring. This time White Tiger comes up with a smooth float over suplex, but instead of going for the cover he starts to set up for the Tiger’s Snare. Warren notices, and quickly scrambles out of the ring. Tiger taunts the fleeting Warren who stares up at him spouting off equally compelling taunts. So compelling that Tiger couldn’t take it anymore, and charged launching himself up and over the ropes onto a surprised Warren and they both collapsed onto the ground. The two would eventually get to their feet, and continue you the battle. At 3:00 the match had made its way back into the ring, and Warren was beginning an assault on White Tiger in the corner. After a bit, Warren decided to whip Tiger towards the ropes, and on his return attempted to wipe him out with a strong clothesline. Unfortunately for him, Tiger ducked under the clothesline, and bounced off the ropes again to only return to Warren taking him down with a technically mastered Lou Thez Press. Fist after fist flew into Warren’s jaw as White Tiger’s experience was beginning to speak volumes. ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
That was beautiful. First the vaulting body press to the outside, and now the Lou Thez Press. This is almost like a famous art work on display here.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Hey now, it was alright. It’s not like it was the greatest thing we have ever seen here. Let’s be real for a minute.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
There is very little in the industry as great as a man performing his skill to perfection.

[ Once 4:43 rolled around the two men really were taking it to each other, and Warren was beginning to show signs of wear. Regardless, he kept going and took Tiger out with a Suplex. Tiger was right back to his feet as if it never fazed him, and gave Warren a solid shot across the jaw causing him to stumble backwards. Tiger took this opportunity to connect with a running DDT. As the match counter pushed just past 5:00 Tiger was making his way towards the turnbuckle, and climbing up as the crowd began to show their distaste. He reveled in it, and as Warren begin to stumble to his feet, White Tiger hurdled himself off of the turnbuckle to connect with a sickening STRUCK DOWN at 5:10. He would follow it up with a hook of the leg, as the official sealed Chris Warren’s fate.
]

WINNER at 5:15 White Tiger
Judges: 2 Out of 2

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Here is your winner...WHITE TIGER!!

"Welcome to the Jungle" hits again and the crowd boos as WT rolls out of the ring raising up his hands.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What a match there..and a victory for White Tiger.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Which is why he's THE Legend.

WT continues to celebrate as the camera shifts backstage where we see Johnny Chaos getting warmed up for his upcoming match. Snake walks up to Johnny, causing cheers from the crowd in the background. Snake smiles at Johnny.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
Can I help you? Oh wait, nah sorry I don't have any weed to sell, sorry.

[-SNAKE-]
Nah holmes that's not why I'm here.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
Then what do you want, I got a match to get ready for.

[-SNAKE-]
I heard you're retiring, is that true?

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
What's it to ya?

[-SNAKE-]
You gots to give me another match.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
Oh do I?

[-SNAKE-]
We need a rubber match, and I need another chance to get my girl back from your dirty grasp.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
Why should I? I already gave you a chance to get her before, you lost. So why should I do it again? What's in it for me?

[-SNAKE-]
If I win, you give me Sara back. If you win, I'll retire.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
So you want to put your career on the line?

[-SNAKE-]
Whatever it takes.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
Deal, me and you next week on Chaos.

Johnny starts to walk off but Snake stops him.

[-SNAKE-]
Not yet. Just so your slut of a wife or worthless partner don't try and help you out, I say we make it a Cage match.

Johnny smiles and nods his head.

[-JOHNNY CHAOS-]
Your funeral.

Johnny walks out as Snake smiles.

:: TO BE CONTINUED ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #122: April 4th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Chaos #122: April 4th, 2011   Monday Night Chaos #122: April 4th, 2011 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 9:11 pm

:: PART TWO ::

Dean sits back relaxing in his locker room, cracking open a cold beer. He kicks his feet up on his coffee table as he lies back on his couch, taking a sip of the beer. He sighs in relaxation. The door opens and in steps Britney.

[-BRITNEY WESTCHESTER-]
Hey, hubby. How are you today?

[-DEAN WINCHESTER-]
Britney, I have had a tough couple of weeks and now, I just want to relax.

[-BRITNEY WESTCHESTER-]
Awe, poor baby. Do you want me to make you feel better?

[-DEAN WINCHESTER-]
After where you've been, no thanks.

[-BRITNEY WESTCHESTER-]
That's no way to speak to your wife.

Dean turns to Britney.

[-DEAN WINCHESTER-]
Britney, we are not husband and wife. Get it through your head.

[-BRITNEY WESTCHESTER-]
Now, Dean. You know perfectly well that we're married, legal and all, I have the certificate. It's pointless to keep fighting it.

Dean simply chuckles and he gets up from the couch, sitting down his beer.

[-BRITNEY WESTCHESTER-]
What's so funny?

Dean walks up to Britney.

[-DEAN WINCHESTER-]
I want a divorce.

[-BRITNEY WESTCHESTER-]
That's too bad, because we're not getting one.

[-DEAN WINCHESTER-]
Oh yes, we are. I'm done with this shit. I'm not playing these little games of yours. I'm going to talk to a lawyer and draw up the papers.

[-BRITNEY WESTCHESTER-]
The only problem with that is we both have to sign them.

Britney leans forward a bit.

[-BRITNEY WESTCHESTER-]
And I'm not going to.

[-DEAN WINCHESTER-]
You have no say in the matter. You set me up to begin with.

[-BRITNEY WESTCHESTER-]
Sorry, Deanie baby. I like being Mrs. Britney West-chester. I don't plan on giving that up anytime soon....if ever.

[-DEAN WINCHESTER-]
We'll just see about that.

[-BRITNEY WESTCHESTER-]
There's nothing to see. I'll never sign so it looks like you're out of luck. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go help those in need.

Britney turns and walks to the door.

[-DEAN WINCHESTER-]
So that's what they call it these days.

Britney turns back to Dean with a "that was so funny" smile before walking out of the room and the camera cuts back to ringside. "Can't touch Tomorrow" by Lose Prophets hits over the PA System. The crowd begins to boo when Nero seperates the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Orange County California...weighing in at 215 pounds....NERO PHOENIX!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Former World Champion and coming the night before WrestleMania, an EWE Hall of Famer.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I gots respect for Nero. Unfortunately I back his opponent more.

Nero continues down the ramp and slides into the ring. As his music fades there's a few moments of silence before "Goin Down" by Three Days Grace kicks over the PA system. The crowd continues to boo when Johnny and Drama come through the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
His opponent...accompanied by his wife Drama...from Kansas City Missouri...weighing in at 232 pounds...The Extreme One, JOHNNY CHAOS!!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Now here we go Steele, EWE Hall of Famer, Grand Slamer, and 5x Heavyweight Champion.Just slightly better than Nero I'd say.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I can't stand either of them personally, but I can't deny they both got good ring skills and should make for a good match.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Let me remind you who ended Nero's one and only World Title reign though..

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Yea yea I know.

Johnny & Drama continue down the ramp to the ring. Johnny slides in as Drama waits on the outside. Johnny and Nero begin circling as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Johnny Chaos Vs. Nero Phoenix

[ Johnny and Nero quickly begin exchanging shots as the match gets underway. It starts off quick paced and back and forth as Johnny hits Nero with a snap DDT at 1:01 to get a near fall. Nero answers back with a snap DDT of his own at 1:25 to also get a near fall. At about 2:16 they both trade off Vertical Supplexes in the same mannor. At 3:00 Johnny comes off the turnbukle with a moonsault on the standing Nero Phoenix. Johnny gets a two count before Nero kicks out. At about 3:32 Nero hits a quick tornado DDT and goes for the cover for another two count. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Another near fall. This match is pretty back and forth so far.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Give The Extreme One time..

[ As Johnny gets up Nero quickly hits him with a Spear! Nero starts to take control as he hits a Fisherman's Suplex at 4:16. At around 4:56 Nero hits a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker and covers for another two count. Nero continues to keep pace as he climbs the turnbukle and seeks The Fall From Grace at 5:52. Johnny quickly rolls out of the way at the last moment. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Lucky for Johnny, that coulda been the end.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Yet, it's not.

[ Nero gets up only for Johnny to quickly hit a Side-Effect. Johnny begins to take control now as he hits a Evenflow DDT at around 6:25. Johnny makes the cover but it only gets a two count. At around 7:28 Johnny hits Nero with a quick and hard Spear! Johnny doesn't cover though, but instead locks in The Chaos Effect! Nero screams and fights to get the ropes, just as he gets close Johnny pulls him away. This happens a couple times but Nero finally gets the bottom rope, forcing Johnny to break the hold. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Close one there.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Nero needs to consider himself lucky.

[ Johnny gets mad after having to let go but picks Nero up, the two begin to exchange shots and begin going back and forth again. At about 8:15 Nero hits a quick Running Dropkick. As Johnny stumbles back up Nero quickly hits him with the S.O.S.! The ref makes the count but Johnny barely kicks out. Nero can't believe it but instead of getting frustrated he picks Johnny up and sets up for The Mighty Boosh. Johnny suddenly counters and nails The Extreme MakeOver! Johnny makes the cover getting the one...two...thre...The ref is pulled out of the ring, by Dan Desario! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What's this?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Oh but any other match you wouldn't care at all about Desario interfering.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Not when it's going to Screw The Extreme One!

[ Johnny doesn't take it kindly as he rolls out of the ring. Desario is pleased with himself until Drama gives him a hard slap to the face! As Desario spins around from the slap, he's leveled with a Spear from Johnny! Johnny picks up a folding chair and cracks Nero right in the head as he was about to leap through the ropes. Nero flops back in the ring, as the crowd boos. Johnny drops the chair and jumps up on the apron while Drama rolls the ref back into the ring. Johnny jumps off and hits The Extreme Splash! The ref barely comes to long enough to count the three count. ]

WINNER at 9:26: Johnny Chaos
Judges: 3 Out of 3

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Here is your winner...JOHNNY CHAOS!

"Goin Down" by Three Days Grace hits as Johnny rolls out of the ring.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What a victory for The Extreme One!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Yea rigtht..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Don't be jealous.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Ya that's it, I'm jealous.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
They say admitting is the hardest thing, so good job.

Johnny and Drama walk up the ramp in celebration, while Desario is back in the ring checking on his boss. The camera switches with a shot of Michael Jensen working hard at his desk when a pounding is heard at his door. He looks up in frustration.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
What now... COME IN!

The door gets shoved open and standing there in a GQ style suit and dark sunglasses is a former EWE champion, year end award winner and potential Hall-of-Famer. No it's not Dutch Clark or Sean Lewis or even EWE Legend Rick Cage. No... IT'S DUSTIN JOBBER!!!

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Oh dear god...

Dustin smiles broadly and flops into a chair opposite his boss... And of course misses it and falls to the floor. He is quick to get up and smiles again.

[-DUSTIN JOBBER-]
Hey there boss!!! Guess you missed me huh?

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Not really.

[-DUSTIN JOBBER-]
Of course there was not much I could do with me filming my brand new movie "THE LAST CONNECTION" with Pee Wee Herman but hey... A man has to be with his adoring public right?

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
I guess? So... What is it you need now Dustin?

[-DUSTIN JOBBER-]
I want to have a match on Chaos.

Jensen just stares at him.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
At last guess you are still on vacation for your movie until um... FOREVER.

[-DUSTIN JOBBER-]
Pfft... You are too funny boss. No no... I am ready to come back now and get a shot at the tag titles with my brother... THE GREAT JAY JOBBER! So what do you say!

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
No.

[-DUSTIN JOBBER-]
All right! Wait... No? But uh... Um... Why?

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
The champs are booked through Wrestlemania so it was good seeing you so if you will so kindly leave my office... PAUL!

Big Show appears and grabs Dustin and begins to forcefully push him out of the office. Dustin screams back over his shoulder with a passion.

[-DUSTIN JOBBER-]
BUT MY REMATCH CLAUSE!!! I COULD SUE!!!!!

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
WAIT!

Big Show stops pushing Dustin who shakes off his meat hooks and Michael stares a hole through Dustin.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
You wouldn't dare... But fine... I can't afford anymore lawsuits after that damn "Kill Sean Lewis" campaign... I'll make you a deal here then Dustin. You can have a title match with any of our champions at the next Chaos... Just as long as they are not booked at Chaos or Wrestlemania.

Dustin smiles as Jensen tosses him a paper with the current champions and roster on it.

[-DUSTIN JOBBER-]
Awesome! Then I want Derek Daniels for the Undisputed championship!!!

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Booked.

[-DUSTIN JOBBER-]
Oh... Abdul Q for the International!

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Booked.

[-DUSTIN JOBBER-]
Hurricane?

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Booked.

[-DUSTIN JOBBER-]
Christy Chaos?

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
You're not a woman.

[-DUSTIN JOBBER-]
Oh right... Then uh... Um... Wait. What belt is that?

Dustin holds up the paper with the roster and points to a picture of Ted Dibiase holding the Million Dollar Belt.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Well that is the Million Dollar Championship but that's not a...

[-DUSTIN JOBBER-]
A Million Dollar Championship??? I'LL TAKE IT!!!

Dustin stands up and looks at the paper.

[-DUSTIN JOBBER-]
I don't know who you are Mr. Tad Denucci but you have a date with JOBBINATION! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dustin runs out of the room yelling like a madman as Jensen shakes his head again.

[-MICHAEL JENSEN-]
Dibiase vs. Jobber for the Million Dollar Belt... Can I fire him if he doesn't put it up? Hmmm...

The show goes to a quick commercial as Jensen thinks.

AND NOW THE FINAL INDUCTEE FOR THE 2011 EWE HALL OF FAME..
HE IS A FORMER 2X EWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION..
AND SINGLELY WITH THREE DIFFERENT PARTNERS HE IS THE LONGEST REIGNING TAG TEAM CHAMPION IN EWE HISTORY..
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS AND GET READY FOR THE EWE HALL OF FAME...
JUST GOT...RATED R!!!

As the camera's return to ringside "Real Emotion" hits over the PA System. The crowd jumps up to their feet and cheers as Rikku skips through the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall....introducing first...from Spira...EWE Hall of Famer...RIKKU!!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Here we go, Rikku's first match in nearly a year, I for one am excited!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
You would be..

Rikku happily skips down the ramp and slides into the ring. Rikku hops up on the turnbukle and waves to the fans. Her music suddenly cuts, to be replaced with "Flashing Lights" by Kayne West. The fans give a mixed reaction, actually slightly more boos, when Mr. Man steps through the curtains.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Her opponent...from Miami Florida...weighing in at 235 pounds...The Gold Standard, MR. MAN!!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Instead of Gold Standard, she shoulda called him, The Nutjob.

Man continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring. He looks fearce at Rikku as the ref quickly calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Rikku Vs. Mr. Man

[ Man quickly hits an unsuspecting Rikku with a vicious clothesline, which the crowd boos. Man quickly begins to stomp away at Rikku, getting the fans to boo even more. Man picks Rikku up and delievers a quick snap suplex. Man takes firm control as he hits a Gordbuster at 1:15. at around 1:46 Man hits the Back to the Future and covers for a two count. Man locks in a sleeper at 2:17 while Rikku fights to stay awake. Rikku fights for air, when the ref finally does the arm test. He drops Rikku's arm twice, but of course she keeps it up on the third one. She hits Man in the gut then bounces off the ropes as she comes back Man quickly hits her in the gut, then nails The Future Shock! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Rikku almost fought back.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Yeah, Mr Man was a buzz kill in her trying to get some momentum.

[ Man covers but Rikku quickly kicks out. As Rikku rolls away she gets up and smiles waving over to a fan saying "Hi Eighteen!" Man shakes his head saying he's not going to fall for that. Then Rikku waves to a different fan "And Hi to you too Eighteen!". Man still refuses to "fall for it". That's when he sees several fans behind Steele and Jimmy, alot of them wearing the Eighteen masks that she handed out earlier. Rikku happily waves to all of them, while Man begins to shake his head. Man looks all around the ring seeing all the Eighteens and puts his hands up to his head and still shakes it in a crazy sort of way. Thats when Rikku suddenly rolls him up, but Man manages to kick out. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
She almost stole it there.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Because he's going psycho again.

[ Man gets up only for Rikku to hit a quick float-over DDT. She covers again only getting a two count. Man hits Rikku in the gut as he gets up then whips her into the corner, but she runs up and nails Whisper in the Wind, as the crowd roars. Rikku makes another cover for another near fall. At around 4:11 Rikku hits a Hurranicanna getting another near fall. Rikku keeps the fast pace hitting a moonsault at 4:56 for another near fall. At 5:25 Rikku gets Man on the ropes and attempts The OverDrive, but Man quickly moves out of the way. Thats where Mr. Man hits a quick clothesline, then locks in The Wave of the Future! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I guess he's not out of it yet!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Wave of the Future is locked in!

[ Rikku fights to get free, but Man keeps the hold locked in. Luckily for Rikku they were by the ropes already when he locked it in, so she quickly gets the ropes forcing him to let go. Man tries to control the match As he hits a quick huranicanna, only for Rikku to kick out. The match gets back and forth again as Rikku hits a side-effect at 7:14 and Mr Man hits one of his own at 7:58. Both cases result in a near fall. Rikku hits a jumping cross body at 8:42 which she gets another near fall. Rikku picks Man up and sets up for the Hyper Driver but Man counters and hits the Triple Verticals. Man gets up with a smirk as he's about to climb the turnbukle for the Future Splash, but he doesn't. He stops because he sees Eighteen standing on the stage. He refuses to believe it, thinking it's in his head again, but this time she's really there, smirking at him. Man starts going crazy again hitting his head telling Eighteen to get out of his head. Suddenly he's drop kicked in the back by Rikku sending him onto the ropes. Rikku runs and nails The OVERDRIVE! The crowd cheers as Rikku makes the cover and the ref counts the one...two...three! ]

WINNER at 9:48: Rikku
Judges: 2 Out of 3

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Here is your winner...RIKKU!

"Real Emotion" hits again as Rikku hops up celebrating.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What a match that was, great job to Rikku.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Yea I'll admit it was pretty good. Mr Man let Eighteen distract him again, but at least this time she was really there.

Speaking of which, Eighteen smiles and nods to Rikku, and smirks to Mr. Man who has rolled out on the floor and is looking at her. Eighteen walks back through the curtains while Rikku continues to celebrate. As Mr. Man heads up the ramp Rikku is suddenly struck from behind with a steel chair....BY TRISH!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What the hell?!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Uh oh...

Trish smiles as the crowd boos. Rikku gets back up, only for Trish to deck her right between the eyes!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Come on, someone stop this!

Trish grabs Rikku by the hair and quickly hits a Stratusfaction right on the chair!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Ok you made your point...as if what she did to The Phoenix on Ladies Night wasn't enough?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Gotta prove she's the best.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
At sneak attacking, sure.

Trish demands a mic from Jennifer, who reluctantly gives it to her. Trish smiles and looks down at Rikku.

[-TRISH STRATUS-]
Nice match Rikku. Let's see what you can do at WrestleMania though. I'd say you just got your answer.

Trish drops the mic as "Time to Rock N Roll" hits over the PA Speakers and the crowd just boos.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Did you hear that? Trish has accepted Rikku's challenge!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Yea, and there will be hell to pay after this.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Don't be stupid. First off Rikku isn't he type to get revenge, secondly I doubt she even makes it to WrestleMania now. After this beating she'll take her ball and go crying home.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I doubt that, she's scheduled to face Keira Fisher on the next Ladies Night, you'll see first hand Rikku can handle revenge for beating her down unexpected.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I doubt she makes it.

Trish poses the booing crowd as the camera fades to a commercial.

As the camera's return from break we once again hear "Won't Back Down" by Eminem feat Pink playing over the PA System.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Welcome back to Monday Night Chaos and that's right WrestleMania 7 is ticking ever so close..

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
We got a huge card set and I'm ready to run this bitch down.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Starting off we got the Tag Team Titles when Hardcore Stratusfaction defends against The Extreme Legends. This should be a good match.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
That it should, but The Legends got it.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
We heard about this one earlier tonight Abdul Q is going up against that Superzero title for title.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I for one can't wait for that, it should be a good match, and another good addition to the huge card.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Dean Winchester goes one on one with The Extreme One in another stop in Johnny's retirement tour.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Dean is a fool if he thinks he can take The Extreme One, especially in his retirement tour.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Trish laid the beat down on Rikku earlier tonight to accept her challenge. I gurantee Trish does it again at WrestleMania.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
That's your oppinun Jimmy, I think it'll be just another classic like these two have done in the past.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Sean Lewis and Nero Phoenix step up in the Steel Cage.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Nero is going to beat the slug, watch and see.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Then you got Christy Chaos finally losing her title when she defends it against Britney West.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I don't know Jimmy, Christy is hell bent on breaking Candice's record. Whoever beats her will have to earn it.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Mr. Man will get one more chance to defeat Eighteen.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
And he'll fail again.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
White Tiger will end the streak when he hands Triple H his first defeat at WrestleMania since WrestleMania Two.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
We'll have to wait and see Jimmy.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
All 6 spots are filled in the Money in the Bank which will be the first ever Phase Three Match.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Who cares they all suck, cept Dibiase, and maybe this Evers guy.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
That's what you think Jimmy, I think it will be a great match.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
No I'll tell you what will be a great match.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
When our great Undisputed Champ retains the Undisputed Championship against Jack Michaels.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Well the Blast has made his pressence known and this match will be a must see I gurantee it.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Derek is still gonna win though..

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Well there's only one way to find out, and that's by ordering WrestleMania live and only on pay per view!

With the camera's returning to ringside, we hear "Smart Went Crazy" blast through the p/a system, as the entire arena went into an uproar. From the back, we see Sean Lewis and Lady GaGa step through the curtains to a huge ovation.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall.... introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Lady Gaga... from Minneapolis, Minnesota weighing in at 209 lbs... SEAN "SLUUUUG" LEWIS!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
It's time for our main event, a WrestleMania worthy match, between Slug and "Dynamic" Derek Daniels!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Yes, I can't wait till Derek shuts this idiot up.

DEREK DANIELS: IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

With Sean and Gaga getting into the ring, Derek Daniels voice is heard on the p/a system, followed by "Champion" by Grinspoon blasting. From the back, we see the Undisputed Champion walking out to the stage to a chorus of boos.

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
And his opponent.... from Reno, Nevada weighing in at 255 lbs..... he is the current EWE Undisputed Champion.... "DYNAMIC" DEREK DAAAAAAAANIELS!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Here he comes Steele, a champion with class and honor, someone who has brought more to the Undisputed Championship and the EWE in general not seen since Emperor Ben.

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Obviously Manny wrote this...

With Daniels now in the ring, he raises up the Undisputed Championship in Lewis' face. Giving his belt to the stage hand, both DDD and Sean Lewis go to their respective corners as the bell rings.

STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
"Dynamic" Derek Daniels Vs. Sean "Slug" Lewis

[ The two men would go face to face after the bell sounded and after a stare down, Sean Lewis would just lie down. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What is he doing!?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
He's being smart Steele, Derek told him to lie down and for once Lewis is being smart, he gets to fight another day.

[ As the fans boo, Derek would begin to smirk as he would lie on Sean for the pin of 1... 2...--- Lewis kicked out at :30 causing a giant pop from the Albuquerque audience! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
What the hell!?

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Hahaha! He was messing with Derek!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
He's gonna pay for that...

[ Now the real match begins as Lewis does a flurry of quick moves to Daniels. At the 2:15 mark Daniels would duck a high superkick and came back with a beautiful clothesline right to the back of Lewis' knee. Feeling the blow, Slug began holding his knee, as it appeared Derek was in control. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Uh oh...

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Uh oh is right, Lewis is shark bait now!

[ Shark prey would be right as DDD immediately went after the knee. Stomping and kicking Lewis' knee, it seemed there was no hope. At the 4:20 mark, "Dynamic" Derek Daniels went for a figure four, but before he could lock it in, Slug was able to use his good foot to push off the champ! With Daniels' chest hitting the nearby turnbuckle, Lewis was able to hit a schoolboy for two! ]

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
That was close! Come on champ, take back control!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Quick two count by Lewis.

[ With the quick comeback from Slug, Derek Daniels seemed flustered. After Lewis had a good adrenaline rush, at 6:03 after hitting a Stinger Splash, Lewis would go for a German suplex. However, Daniels had it scouted and would reverse it to a roll up, even going so far to grab the ropes for the two! After the melee had been broken up, Derek Daniels was able to hit a near picture perfect missile dropkick right to the skull! After a two count at 6:45, Derek was once again in control. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What a sequence of moves there, but the Undisputed Champion is back in control.

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
I told you Derek Daniels has brought the most honor to this company since the days of Emperor Ben...

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Are we gonna have to hear this the entire match?

[ After stalling, Derek Daniels is able to hit a beautiful sky high powerbomb to Lewis. Following it up, Derek went to the top and went for the big Dynamic Dive.. But, Lewis had it well scouted, and at 8:00 he was able to move out of the way with Daniels crashing and burning! Finally, getting momentum, Lewis was able to hit a beautiful Updraft to the Undisputed Champion, as it appeared Slug was finally in control! That's when a limping Sean Lewis signaled for the Gloria! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
I think Slug's signaling for his finishing maneuver!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
No, no, no! Come on Derek, stay down!

[ As a drowsy Derek Daniels was getting up, Slug would then look to hit the Gloria! But just before he was able to pick up Derek at the 9:22 mark, Dan Desario would come from behind and pushes Lady GaGa to the floor, before jumping onto the apron distracting the referee. ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What the hell's he doing out here!?

[ And to answer that question, that's when Nero Phoenix come from behind and, after kicking Sean in the back of his knee, he would hit The Mighty Boosh! ]

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
What the hell is Nero doing!?

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Yes, yes, he hit it! He hit it!

[ As Nero rolled out and Desario got off of the apron, that's when Derek would crawl onto the fallen Slug, and would hook the leg for the one..two...three! ]

WINNER at 10:03: "Dynamic" Derek Daniels
Judges: 4 Out of 4

[-JENNIFER SPARKS-]
Here is your winner.. the EWE Undisputed Champion, "Dynamic" Derek Daniels!

"Champion" would be playing over the p/a again, as Derek Daniels was handed his Undisputed Championship belt. As a fallen Sean Lewis was getting up and staring a hole into the Nero Phoenix and Dan Desario tandem, that's when Derek attacked Slug from behind! Inviting Phoenix and Desario into the ring, the trio now began stomping a hole onto Sean Lewis in the corner!

[-JONATHAN STEELE-]
Come on! The match is over!

[-JIMMY JUSTICE-]
Yeah, kick him more! Stomp a hole into him! Teach him a damn lesson!

The beatdown comes to a hault when the following comes up on the titan tron. The camera opens up with a shot of EWE Hall-of-Famer "The Blast" Jack Michaels leaning against his Midnight Blue 2011 Mustang with a smug smile on his face. He is dressed in a smooth looking white t-shirt and black slack combo and he takes a deep breath of the air. He smiles broader and speaks.

[-JACK MICHAELS-]
Hey there Derek... I sure hope your back and welts have healed up nicely since our last showing. I mean you did get your ass handed to you like Kentucky got their ass handed to them by UConn so it must be a rough day for you huh?

Derek sneers hard and bites his lip at the Kentucky crack and he begins to shake his head as Jack continues.

[-JACK MICHAELS-]
However unlike you piss-poor college basketball team, you still have a chance to pull yourself out of the mothballs and defend your honor when you face the man that beat you like a little bitch at Wrestlemania. And oooh... Judging from the track lines in your arm and the shrinking of your testicles I'm guessing you are really "JUICING" up and "JACKED" to go huh Derek?

Derek begins to yell at the screen as Jack walks from around his car and continues talking.

[-JACK MICHAELS-]
So with only a couple weeks to go I got to thinking since you are going to be running on Charlie Sheen fuel come Wrestlemania that I need to come up with some plan... Some ploy... Simply something that will give me the edge that doesn't come from a pill but rather from an idea. So Derek... Take a look around here. Look familiar?

The camera pulls back and we see that Jack stands in front of a house. From the look on Derek's face we see that he recognizes it immediately.

[-JACK MICHAELS-]
Ah that's right... Your old home right here in Reno, Nevada. You see Derek, I had a chance to spend a lot of time here recently because I really wanted to get in touch with where you came from and since your Dad spends a lot of time travelling your Mom and I have... Well... We have gotten close.

Jack pulls out a binaca spray and spritzes his mouth before winking and walking up to the door. He knocks and turns back to the camera as Derek shakes his head chuckling and saying "bulls***."

[-JACK MICHAELS-]
So Derek I want you to know that while you Dad is away... The mouse will play and oh man play we shall. You won't BELIEVE the things your Mom has told me Derek... Nor would you believe how much of a COUGAR she can be. Yow...

The door is opened by a woman in her late 40s that is a dead ringer for Sunny from the WWE. She stands in a very revealing nightee. Derek's jaw drops.

[-MANDY DANIELS-]
Hey there Jack... Where have you been? Greg's been gone for hours and he won't be back for a long... LONG time.

[-JACK MICHAELS-]
Well ain't that a shame Mrs. Daniels... I suppose you are going to need me to keep you company again?

[-MANDY DANIELS-]
Only if we can have a little fun.

Jack grabs her and pulls her in close squeezing her ass. He smiles and turns to the camera.

[-JACK MICHAELS-]
Fun... "IT'S GOING TO BE A BLAST!" See you at Wrestlemania Derek... I got work to do...

Jack kisses Derek's Mom deeply as the camera fades and we cut back to Derek who has gone absolutely shellshocked. He snaps out of it and rushes to the back as we fade out...

-END OF FEED-

RESULTS CREDIT

DUSTIN M: DJ & Jack Segments

DK: Jensen/Warren, Dean/Britney, Jensen/Luthor segments

ALEX: White Tiger Vs. Chris Warren

MANNY: Derek Daniels Vs. Sean Lewis

JAY: Everything Else

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Monday Night Chaos #122: April 4th, 2011
Page 1 of 1