Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #154: April 8th, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #154: April 8th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #154: April 8th, 2013   Monday Night Chaos #154: April 8th, 2013 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 11:17 am

EPISODE #154
DATE April 8th, 2013
VENUE AT&T Center - San Antonio, Texas
THEME "Indestructible" by Disturbed
TURNOUT 16/18 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

} The camera's shoot live in front of a sold out crowd in the AT&T Center of San Antonio Texas as a big pyro display begins on the Re-designed Chaos Stage. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Welcome everyone!! Welcome to the Return of EWE.. Jonathan Steele here along side Justin White as we welcome you all the the 154th and return edition of EWE Monday Night Chaos!!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Very historic night Steele.. possibly one of the most important Chaos' in EWE History.."

JONATHAN STEELE
"What makes you say that? Good card we have, right?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"That's good too, but what makes it the most important Chaos in EWE History.. is the simple fact that for the first time ever, here on Monday Night Chaos.. Justin White is here on Commentary! The White Express has come to Monday Nights! The Prime Time in EWE, it gets no bigger, and no better than that Stale."

JONATHAN STEELE
"I shoulda known.. but aside from that we got a huge card tonight, including..."

} Steele is cut off when "Just Like You" by Three Days Grace begins to play over the PA System.. The crowd looks on confused, though some of the old school fans begin to get on there feet. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"What's going on?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well I reckognize the song.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well who doesn't know this song?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I mean someone in EWE used it before, not long before I started on Chaos actually, can't put my finger on who.."

} The song continues to play, building the suspense.. then the curtain moves and out steps a female wearing a baby blue sleevless hoody, with the Hoody up.. The Crowd already begins to cheer, for what's around her waist makes her a dead give away, which is the EWE Undisputed Championship. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"It's the Undisputed Champion Christy Chaos! and back to an old theme!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Do I see red hair peaking out of that hoody too?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"She had red hair back then too.. this girl isn't afraid of hair dye I guess."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I guess not."

} Christy continues down the ramp and slides into the ring. She removes the hoody as Jennifer hands her a mic. She smiles for a moment waiting for her music and the fans to die down. {

CHRISTY CHAOS
"Wow, EWE is back.."

} The crowd cheers as Christy nods. {

CHRISTY CHAOS
"Here we are for the 154th Time on Monday Night Chaos.. and I stand here on this return, as your Undisputed Champion."

} The crowd cheers again. {

CHRISTY CHAOS
"Some people might think I don't deserve this title though.."

} the crowd boos but Christy shakes her head a little putting her free hand up. {

CHRISTY CHAOS
"No, no it's true.. I don't blame them either.. I mean look how I won it.. I cashed in the Money in the Bank on my Injured Husband.. yea, totaly Champion material there."

} Christy rolls her eyes at her own sarcasim. {

CHRISTY CHAOS
"I clearly didn't want to do that to my husband, but it was his wishes, so I obliged.. Starting off my reign, people wouldn't say I earned the right to call myself Champion.. if I just got a good defense in, then they'd understand.. but then I had two defenses.. Brooke at King of Xtreme.. Alessandro at Ignition.. Ordinarly beating either of those two is a big deal.. but neither of them gave me, their all so to speak.. Neither of them was 100% in that match, and them defenses are easily classified as Jokes.. making my reign.. a Joke.."

} Christy nods slightly as the fans boo in disagreement. {

CHRISTY CHAOS
"Think what you want.. but I don't feel I have proven myself as the worthy champion.. and I won't be happy until I have.. That is why I speak to everyone backstage.. everyone in persuit of this championship around my waist, listen up and listen good.. On May 26th.. WrestleMania Nine.. I challenge any of you.. for I am going to defend this title in an Invitional guantlet Match.."

JONATHAN STEELE
"What..?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Is she nuts?!"

CHRISTY CHAOS
"I don't care who comes to enter that match.. but I urge anyone to do so.. at WrestleMania I WILL prove myself as a Worthy Champion... or put up one hell of a fighting effort, for not only will I be in a Guantlet match.. but I will start at Number One!"

} The crowd roars as Christy smirks. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"I can't believe this!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"I know!"

CHRISTY CHAOS
"Whoever thinks they are ready to become the Undisputed Champion... see you at WrestleMania!"

} Christy drops the mic as "Just Like You" hits again. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"What a way to kick off Chaos!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Already the Main Event at WrestleMania is announced, I can't wait!"

} Christy heads up the ramp while the camera's fade to it's first break. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Matt Sydal Vs. Astor Lane
[Astor Lane was having a strong showing, until Matt Sydal managed to counter a Superplex into a tornado DDT, and he finished her off with a Shooting Sydal Press.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Matt Sydal
Match Time: 3:36
Judging Average: 1.91 - 0.0

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Trishelle Jordan Vs. Paige
[Trishelle Jordan put up a good fight, and started out very strong in this bout, hitting Paige with a couple of snap suplexes, as well as a schoolboy roll-up that almost got 2 and a half.]

[However, Paige had far too much momentum on her side after landing a a superplex that countered an aireal move of Trishelle's. Paige eventually finished her off with the Knight Light.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Paige
Match Time: 4:11
Judging Average: 3.48 - 0.0

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
ArchAngel Vs. Jacob Alexander
[ArchAngel opened up this fight strong, and kept punishing Jacob with strong moves. Archangel had Jacob forced down via a one handed bulldog, and eventually puts him into a figure 4 leglock, however, Jacob managed to reverse the move back onto him. ArchAngel gets out of the submission, though, and finishes the match with a flying knee he calls Endless Darkness.]
Winner Via Pinfall: ArchAngel
Match Time: 4:31
Judging Average: 4.25 - 0.0

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD MATCH
Alessandro Quagliaterre Vs. CM Punk
[The match started out with CM Punk kicking Alessandro, and attempting a GTS, however, he managed to slip out of it. He then clubbed Punk in the back of the head, and started his offensive. He started an armbar on CM Punk, but Punk elbowed Alessandro in the stomach to free himself, and tried the GTS again, however, Alessandro elbowed him in the side of the head and crawled off and applied Sweet Dreams, forcing CM Punk to tap out.]
Winner Via Submission: Alessandro Quagliaterre
Match Time: 2:07
Judging Average: 7.75 - 0.0

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Abby Addiction(c) Vs. Lita
[Lita quickly gets on the assault with a cheap shot to begin the match, using this to her advantage to control alot of the early goings in this match. Once Abby hits a Recovery though, momentum just shifts the other way and Abby starts to control the match and show pure domination. When Lita tries to stay alive, it's to no avail when Abby locks in the Addiction, Lita is trapped with nowhere to go. She tries to fight out of it and refuses to give in, but ultimately has no choice as she passes out.]
Winner Via Submission: Abby Addiction
Match Time: 6:13
Judging Average: 7.72 - 2.52

-SEGMENT-
There's a Promo that airs stating "NEW CHAOS GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED, NEXT WEEK!"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD MATCH
D-Dawg Vs. Michael Stefanidis
[As the bell rings and the two lock up the EWE Veteran takes the early advantage after delievering a quick snap suplex. He would continue to build momentum and take full control. D-Dawg controlled the early goings, but Stefanidis managed to build up a little momentum of his own after hitting a Overhead belly to belly supplex. He builds on it hitting a few more moves including a running shoulder block, a press slam, and locking in a bear hug.]

[Stefanidis had managed to build a little bit of momentum, but ultimately D-Dawg started to take it back after the Tribute To Austin and ran with it for awhile. When Stefanidis tried to bring himself back into the match, he was leveled with the Hell Line! The crowd cheered as D-Dawg pumped them up and called Gangstafia.. soon as Stefanidis got back to his feet, that's exacty what happened! D-Dawg hits the Gangstafia and gets the three count!]
Winner Via Pinfall: D-Dawg
Match Time: 8:26
Judging Average: 6.43 - 3.06

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH SEVEN-
STANDARD MATCH
Hollie Winder Vs. Kristy Jensen
[After the bell rang, Kristy stepped forward and offered her hand for Hollie to shake. Hollie was hesitant at first, not sure if it was a trick, but shook her hand. The two then stepped back and began circrling. Kristy suddenly rushed at Hollie, who quickly countered into an Armdrag, that she turned into an Armbar. Kristy quickly got out of it though and hit Hollie with a quick kick to the side of the head. As Hollie got back up she ran at Kristy and Kristy countered with a hip-toss. Kristy climbed the turnbukle and smiled before leaping off and hitting a hurranicanna. Kristy made the cover, but only got a two count.]

[Kristy continued that momentum for awhile, until Hollie was able to make a quick counter and start building momentum of her own. Hollie hit a Huranicanna of her own and got herself a two count. Hollie looked good controlling the match though, until Kristy hit a Springboard Body Splash, and followed it up with a One Handed Bulldog as Hollie was getting up. Kristy then locked Hollie in a Boston Crab, Hollie fought her way to the ropes to make the escape.]

[The two fought back and forth for a little bit until Hollie nailed a quick Snap DDT.. Hollie made the cover, but Kristy managed to kick out. Hollie attempts the Rim Shot, but Kristy counters with the Cybernetics.. that is quickly followed with the Cyborg Wrench! Kristy locks it in while Hollie fights for freedom. Hollie does just manage to get the bottom rope, forcing Kristy to release the hold. As Hollie and Kristy gets back up, Hollie quickly hits the Rim Shot out of nowhere! The crowd cheers as Hollie makes the cover and scores the 3 count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Hollie Winder
Match Time: 9:04
Judging Average: 7.29 - 5.9

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH EIGHT-
STANDARD MATCH
Raven Vs. Josie Wales
[Our match starts out strong, with a fairly even start. Raven starts off with an upper hand, nailing Josie with a couple of dominant suplexes, along with a running hurricanrana which leads to a near fall. Momentum began to shift when Josie countered a running attack into a Samoan Drop, that got a 2 and a half count.]

[Josie gets Raven up and attempts a German Suplex on Raven, however, she weighs herself down, and catches onto Josie's leg. Raven then flips Josie up and over with a snapmare, getting her into a seated position. She then runs to the opposite ropes and rebounds off into a sliding dropkick into Josie's back. She followed up, getting Josie onto her feet, and attempts the Ninja Strike, however, Josie elbowed her twice in the stomach to free herself. She then lifted Raven up into a Gory Guerrero Special, before propelling her up and driving her down into a piledriver, which she calls High Noon, and covers for a 3 count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Josie Wales
Match Time: 8:41
Judging Average: 6.5 - 6.07

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} As the camera's return to ringside we see Michael Jensen standing outside the ring next to a small podium or table, has a black piece of cloth laying over it. Jennifer Sparks is in the center of the ring as the bell sounds. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Ladies and Gentlemen the following Contest is tonights featured main event set for one fall.. and it is for the EWE Mid Eastern Championship!!"

} The crowd cheers til then "New Divide" by Linkin Park hits the PA System.. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Leo splits the curtains with the X-Core Championship around his waist. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Inroducing first.. weighing in at 200 pounds.. he is officially the current and retiring EWE X-Core Champion.. LEO KAT!!"

} Leo scuffs at that last remark as he continues his way down the ramp. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"You have to be impressed with this guy here."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I don't have to be anything, don't tell me what to do ya tool.. this guy sucks.."

JONATHAN STEELE
"How can you say that? He's the longest reigning X-Core Champion.. with it now retiring, a record that may never be beaten."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Cause, he's facing a Queen.. Nuff said."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh ya I forgot.. your anit-anyone against Queens of Wrestling."

} Leo rolls into the ring and reluctantly hands Jensen his X-Core Championship. Jensen steps back to the outside and lays the title on the time keeper's table for now, then goes back to standing by the small podium/table. Leo props himself in the corner as his music fades out. There's a few moments of silence before "Hardcore Country" echoes around the arena.. The sea of fans poors out into a ton of boos as Mickie James parts the curtains, but not alone. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"His opponent.. accompanied by EWE Hall of Famer, Trish Stratus!... From Richmond Virginia, representing the Queens of Wrestling.. MICKIE JAMES!!"

} The crowd continues to boo as the pair heads down the ramp towards the ring. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"And here they come, two of the greatest Diva's of all time!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I don't like their tactics, but it's hard to deny that."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Of course it is!"

} Mickie steps up on the steps and gives Trish a kiss before entering the ring, while Trish walks to the side of the ring. Mickie glances at Leo with somewhat of a cocky look before hoping on the turnbukle and raising up her arms. She hops back down and the two stand in the center of the ring staring at eachhother. Meanwhile Jensen removes the black cloth to reveal the brand new design of the Mid Eastern Championship. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well look at that.. the Mid Eastern Championship got a overhaul Makeover!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Think how awesome that will look on Mickie's waist!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"..or on Leo's.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"on Mickies..."

} Jensen hands the Mid Eastern title to the ref as the ref walks back to the center of the ring between Mickie and Leo and raises it up in the air. The Ref returns it to Jensen who hands it to the time keeper. As Jensen grabs the X-Core Title and walks up the ramp to the back, the ref calls for the bell and the match gets under way. {

-MAIN EVENT-
EWE MID EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP
STANDARD MATCH
Leo Kat Vs. Mickie James
[The two circle around the ring, Mickie mockingly telling Leo to bring it. Leo just shakes his head, calmly telling her to bring it. She laughs, to which he takes the advantage to charge at her and drop with a clothesline. The crowd cheers a little, being the lesser evil in this match. Leo takes this moment to really start builing up momentum and starts to control this match, keeping Trish worried at Ringside.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Surprised yet Justin? Leo's not being such the pushover is he?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"It'll wear off, and Mickie will dominate the rest."

[Leo continues to pick up the pace and keep momentum, as he hits a Running Throw back he goes for a cover, but only gets a two count. Leo continues to control until he goes for the Speed Drop, Mickie counters this with a snapmare.. which she follows up with a baseball slide to Leo's face, knocking him out of the ring. Mickie stands up and taunts as the crowd boos. They boo even more when Mickie catches the ref's attention, cause Trish cracks Leo with a Chick Kick! Trish grabs him and rolls him back in, getting tons of boos from the crowd.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh come on!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"I didn't see anything.."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Of course you didn't!"

[Mickie makes the cover in a pretty cocky mannor, clearly booming with confidence. As the ref makes the count 1...2......Leo barely rolls the shoulder, which gets cheers from the crowd. Mickie shakes her head in frustration before picking him up and whipping him to the corner. She quickly runs up and sets Leo up before delievering the Mick-A-Rana! Mickie makes the cover, but again gets a 2 count. This goes on for awhile, Mickie with full control hitting a few big moves and getting near falls. Leo would fight back though, as Mickie was about to lock in the Sharpshooter, Leo countered with a Mule Kick. Leo built up a little bit of momentum until he hit the Speed Strike. The crowd cheered as Leo climbed the turnbukle he looked down at Mickie and leaped off to connect the Metalic Elbow! The crowd cheers as the ref counts the 1...2....3?... no, cause Trish grabbed Mickie's foot and put it on the bottom rope, getting the ref's attention he caught her foot on the rope at the last split second. Leo got up with an angry look at Trish who just smiled innocently. The Crowd was wise to what she did and was booing. Meanwhile Mickie got back up and as Leo turned around, Dropped him with the Mickie-DT! The crowd booed as the ref made the count!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Mickie James (New Champion)
Match Time: 14:26
Judging Average: 7.34 - 7.22

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The Winner of this match and NEW EWE MID EASTERN CHAMPION... MICKIE JAMES!!!"

} The Crowd begins to boo some more as "Hardcore Country" hits over the sound system again. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"I can't believe this.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I know! Mickie James is Mid Eastern Champ!!.. I called it though.. so I can believe it."

JONATHAN STEELE
"I meant how she won.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Get over it.. She's champ, that's what matters!"

} The ref goes to give Mickie the title, but Trish snatches it from him and shoves him back. Trish hands Mickie the title and raises her hand, while the crowd just boos. As Mickie raises the Mid-Eastern Title high, All of a sudden, Paige is seen sliding in the ring as she looks at Mickie and Trish. The two stare at each other. Leo is seen getting up as Mickie keeps staring. As Leo is now standing, Paige quickly turns around, kicks Leo and hits the Paige Turner hard on Leo! The crowd boos at Paige as she stands, smiling at Mickie. The two give each other a hug as the crowd boos more {

JUSTIN WHITE
"I DON'T BELIEVE IT! EWE Newcomer, Paige has made the biggest choice in her young career!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"She sold her career to Trish and Mickie! She sold her career to The Queens! I don't believe this!"

} The crowd continues to boo as all 3 of them pose, a new member of The Queens have made history! {

JONATHAN STEELE
"What a return episode.. I don't like how the last match ended.. but that's how it is.. we'll see you next week!"

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE(7.75 avg)
2: ABBY ADDICTION(7.72 avg)
3: MICKIE JAMES(7.34 avg)
4: HOLLIE WINDER(7.29 avg)
5: LEO KAT(7.22 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
JOSIE WALES(6.5 avg)
D-DAWG(6.43 avg)
RAVEN(6.07 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT
SCAR: Sydal/Astor, Trishelle/Paige, ArchAngel/Jacob, Alessandro/Punk & Raven/Josie

JAY: Abby/Lita, Dawg/Stefanidis, Hollie/Kristy, ME Title and Opening Segment.

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2013 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Monday Night Chaos #154: April 8th, 2013
Page 1 of 1